PDA

View Full Version : Mount Lavinia

Pages : [1] 2 3

ShaneMister
02-23-12, 20:04
Specially dedicated to Mongering experience at Mount Lavinia. Colombo forum is having high usage and this would help everyone find action south of Colombo.

ShaneMister
02-23-12, 20:06
Thought of sharing some memories of few months back. One day I was feeling real horny on a Sunday evening. Called up JH, all girls were full. Regular MPs were closed at the moment. So I drove to Mount Lavinia thinking I might become lucky.

Had a walk around and went close to JG. That was closed as well. Tuk tuk guy close to the place came for the rescue. I asked him for goods and he directed me to a guy called T. He had 2 girls in a small guesthouse in mount. They were 4k each. I had a look and was not happy of the looks. Then they mentioned a Karaoke girl called N. Wanted 8k to meet her, so I said ok but first let me see her. Few minutes they brought her to place and I was happy to make the deal.

This girl was really good. Skinny girl, big tits, nice skin and face. Tan color. She was wonderful on bed, kissing me all over and BBBJ. No rush BBBJ. Thereafter went to sex in different positions. Missionary, Cow boy, etc. She was so good. I came once soon and she was with no objection for a second time so the game repeated. Happy ending again in cow boy position. She sucked it very good.

Had a chat with her as well for long, she is a dancer at a very popular Karaoke club in Mount. She was talking about guys with STD. They offer her 15k for BBBJ only but she always refuses. She mentioned she did dancing in some TV show as well (dancing star or something). Her advice was also never to go for Karaoke clubs as they are pure rip-offs (which we know already)

Got her number but she never answered again. Tuk tuk guy is the pimp and he has many other similar contacts.

Face. 7/10.

Body. 7/10.

Sex. 8/10.

BBBJ. 8/10.

GFE. 7/10.

Cost. 8k + room (too much. But what to do when you are horny)

Turns. 2, but more possible.

Will go again?. Will call up tuk tuk guy again and check.

ColomboLover
04-05-12, 10:07
Hi guys.

I am in a very bad situation and had no option other then to join this site, due to the current situation prevailing in the country. I know I haven't posted before and some of you all may be reluctant to help a monger in dire need of some action. I would be grateful if some of you'll are good enough to provide me with some FLs contact details and in return I can provide a contact details of a pimp I use to get some action in Mt. However, lately he has not been providing me with any due to the country situation.

Please let me know whether this forum can provide me some justice.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

ColomboLover

Twinky
04-23-12, 04:55
anybody know this incidence or those victimized people. have anyone ever used their service?

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2012/04/22/new23.asp

i wonder that fined would not like 1 million rupees as said in this article.

so, even we tried to hide some info here, cops are know better than us. it seems that in the future, the mongering would be only limited to those who have power. we are like ordinary people will not be allowed or no resources to use.

SL Mmonger
05-19-12, 21:12
Hi! Anybody knows of a place where you can get FS in the late night in Mount Beach area?

RitigalaJ
05-21-12, 18:08
this place is located close to the ocean winds.

has about 5-6 girls from about 20-35. the youngest ones are extremely pretty. however, mamasan is pretty strict. not even a shake is provided.

on the positive side, one of the best places for a real massage. extras here will be hot towel foot rub, herbal pack treatment for those aching muscles and some really pretty therapists treating you. if in the mood for a true herbal treat, try this place. my hints are easy to decipher.

Jay Dee
05-22-12, 06:20
i am trying to decipher your message ocean winds is ok so i know the place, but tell me is it worth it for a monger to go there

jay.

has about 5-6 girls from about 20-35. the youngest ones are extremely pretty. however, mamasan is pretty strict. not even a shake is provided.

on the positive side, one of the best places for a real massage. extras here will be hot towel foot rub, herbal pack treatment for those aching muscles and some really pretty therapists treating you. if in the mood for a true herbal treat, try this place. my hints are easy to decipher.

Kama Tools
05-22-12, 12:47

on the positive side, one of the best places for a real massage. extras here will be hot towel foot rub, herbal pack treatment for those aching muscles and some really pretty therapists treating you. if in the mood for a true herbal treat, try this place. my hints are easy to decipher.do they use any stinking oil / cream? can we have a massage with out those don't want the smell to give away my whereabouts.

kt

Muthumala
05-22-12, 17:56
if the place does not provide extras why don't you post the name without coding.

it will be good when you are in such a mood.

Fun Boy 76
05-24-12, 15:54
Hi! Anybody knows of a place where you can get FS in the late night in Mount Beach area?Try Booba restuarent on the Mount beach. There are some hookers always and pimps too,

Kama Tools
05-25-12, 06:23
Try Booba restuarent on the Mount beach. There are some hookers always and pimps too,Did you mean BUBA Seafood Restaurant?

SL Mmonger
05-25-12, 13:12
Try Booba restuarent on the Mount beach. There are some hookers always and pimps too,Thanks Mate!

ShaneMister
07-14-12, 05:33
Thanks Mate!I've been to Booba few times. Noticed a ladyboy there. But how do we find out which one is a pimp and I did not see any girls as well unless couples. Let us know how to approach on this and if the girls are of good quality.

Cheers.

Shane

Eddboy
07-21-12, 16:36
I've been to Booba few times. Noticed a ladyboy there. But how do we find out which one is a pimp and I did not see any girls as well unless couples. Let us know how to approach on this and if the girls are of good quality.

Cheers,

ShaneI am not sure about the availability of hookers and pims, but surely this is way to overpriced location. Corkage also charging for everything.

RitigalaJ
11-25-12, 05:02
If the place does not provide extras why don't you post the name without coding.

It will be good when you are in such a mood.Because in this instance, I do not want to name the place on this forum out of respect to someone.

RitigalaJ
11-25-12, 05:06
Do they use any stinking oil / cream? Can we have a massage with out those don't want the smell to give away my whereabouts.

KTBro, most herbal oils stink. So do some Vitamin E cream. If there is a genuine doc at a spa, they can guide you. Sometimes the oil itself does not smell. However once you take a shower and use some scented soap, you do end up smelling bad.

I have found that the best thing to do after an oil massage is to take a hot water shower and apply soap well twice. The hot water removes oil better than cold water.

Sorry I can't help you on an oil name.

RitigalaJ
11-25-12, 05:09
I am trying to decipher your message Ocean winds is ok so I know the place, but tell me is it worth it for a monger to go there

Jay.Not for mongering. The thing is that no matter how great and legit a place is, a girl can always offer more and more often than not, to get some extra cash. So though the place itself may not allow, perhaps someone may get lucky.

ChrisMonger3
11-06-13, 19:25
This thread seems dead. I too have not visited MP's in mount recently to comment but I do know that hell of a lot of places have opened up.

Aravinda9
06-10-14, 03:32
Anybody knows of a place where I can get FS in the late night in Mount Beach area?

MacCooper
09-17-14, 17:00
Hi mates,

I'm also looking for a place too, not found yet, I have been to J spa, it was raided on Monday (15 SEP 2014). No luck, if you people know any place, please let us know.

ParaBalla
11-11-14, 21:42
Hey guys,

Just thought of writing about a experience I had, about a month ago in Mt. This was at the place opposite a tourist hotel, along one of the main roads used to access the beach by locals.

I walked into this place and booked a massage. I was shown to a room with about 6 - 7 girls, to choose one from. Choose the best looking one from the pack, but even she wasn't very good looking. Most of them seemed to be in their mid 30's to early 40's.

Went to the room allocated and she asked me to shower. There was a attached bathroom, but was just horrible. Was very dirty and smelled a bit of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109). I told her I didn't need to shower and moved on to the massage. Even the massage room wasn't very clean. The massage was very mechanical and wasn't very good at all. She finished the massage and bought up the topic of extras. Convinced her to do a BBBJ for 1.5 k, with top and bottom access. The BJ wasn't very great either, but she spent quite a bit of time sucking my balls, which I enjoyed more than the BJ. After some time, I just wanted to get out of there soon, so blew my load, tipped her and left.

Score.

Face- 3/10 (Not very good looking at all).

Body- 5/10 (Large boobs to play with, but she had a too big tummy and that is a major turn off for me).

Massage- 1/10 (Not good at all).

BBBJ- 5/10 (Enjoyed the balls sucking).

WIR. No. The place is just horribly dirty.

Damage- 1 K Entrance + 1.5 K Extras.

Kegman
02-05-15, 18:24
Appreciate someone can post any review of the place in Old Station Road.

KrishDaman
02-12-15, 05:46
Thanks to our dear Senior Acne, I had a wonderful time the other day.

Met up with he dark voluptuous girl of 24 near Mount and had a fantastic banging session.

Girl: Th*ni.

Lips: to die for.

Boobs: round and perky (32 B).

Hips: Wide.

Ass: Nice.

Stomach: not flat.

Offered:

CBJ (by choice).

FS: a few positions.

Number of times: 1

GFE; 7/10

She was nice to be with and after the session to hook me up with few of her friends. Even showed some pics of them. Few delectable available and will be sure to try and update.

Can share contact if Acne confirms.

Acne machang. You simply are the best at this.

Happy Mongering.

JakeRaw
02-17-15, 20:28

Met up with he dark voluptuous girl of 24 near Mount and had a fantastic banging session.

Ass: Nice..Would really appreciate if you could share the details. Just came over to SL and so I am trying to look around for some decent places to go to.

Cheers

Qass26
03-03-15, 12:10
I will be visiting Colombo and staying at Hotel Mount Lavinia. Any good MP with complete action nearby. Could somebody guide me to the action place.

Thanks in advance.

The Old Teaboy
03-08-15, 15:40
I will be visiting Colombo and staying at Hotel Mount Lavinia. Any good MP with complete action nearby. Could somebody guide me to the action place.

Thanks in advance.Try Wasana Spa, No 17, College Avenue, Mount Lavinia. It is almost opposite Berjaya Hotel, Mount Lavinia.

Kapuwa
03-09-15, 05:34
Radiant Spa is very clean, large rooms with attached bathrooms.

Thanks in advance.

SnoopCat
03-09-15, 07:54
Can I have her info, I think your are referring to Tania in mount Lavina.

The Old Teaboy
03-09-15, 16:04
Radiant Spa is very clean, large rooms with attached bathrooms.Located at No. 07, De Alwis Avunue, Off de seram Road, Mount Lavinia.

I would guess that extras there would be limited compared to Wasana Spa.

RalaHami
03-27-15, 09:47
Who know tina (dealer) from mountL?

Did any one go there?

CrazyBoy22
04-06-15, 13:31
Hi,

Can I have the contact details please.

Offered:..

Hooboy
04-09-15, 18:33
I went about 2 months ago and got a HJ with top access only. The girl was new and a bit nervous. More extras may be possible. The Manager was earlier at the former Jade Green now Wasana where there wre many possibilities!

Located at No. 07, De Alwis Avunue, Off de seram Road, Mount Lavinia.

I would guess that extras there would be limited compared to Wasana Spa.

Bingo1987
04-14-15, 15:29

Offered:.Can you please give me her contact details if you don't mind machan.

Thanks

TjMike60
07-24-15, 13:36
Hi,

I like to share the experience I had with Radiance Spa. Few months back. In Mt.

Actually its nothing much. Basic massage and HJ. Had only 3 girls and feeling outside only which pissed me off. Nothing special.

I actually prefered the Spa before Áqua marine'. Any idea where they are? I heard it's somewhere in Kotte.

Merdocx
07-26-15, 12:19
This place is in MountL and it seemed like a new place. This place looks like a legitimate Ayurwedic place once I walked in but it looked a little shady from the outside. (probably because its on the top floor and the stair that leads to it did not look good). But I enjoyed my first time here.

The girl I got is pretty. Her name is A* he massage was below average. She put some aloe vera and played around. I had a good chat with her. Slowly planted in her I was looking for extras. She said okay for lip kiss + BBBJ. She is not interested in me playing with her pussy or sex. I was okay with it. We negotiated and I offered 2.5 k.

The BBBJ was okay and she gave kissed me with the lips (no DFK). I was a little bummed but she used her fingers in my ass to make me cum faster (I liked that). It was okay experience I guess.

Damage- 1 k (room) + 2.5 k tip.

Place- 10/10 (once you go in).

Outside- 7/10 (sometimes the road is busy).

Overall good. I might repeat.

Front Runner
07-27-15, 04:05
This place is in MountL and it seemed like a new place. This place looks like a legitimate Ayurwedic place once I walked in but it looked a little shady from the outside. (probably because its on the top floor and the stair that leads to it did not look good). But I enjoyed my first time here.

The girl I got is pretty. Her name is A* he massage was below average. She put some aloe vera and played around. I had a good chat with her. Slowly planted in her I was looking for extras. She said okay for lip kiss + BBBJ. She is not interested in me playing with her pussy or sex. I was okay with it. We negotiated and I offered 2.5 k.

The BBBJ was okay and she gave kissed me with the lips (no DFK). I was a little bummed but she used her fingers in my ass to make me cum faster (I liked that). It was okay experience I guess.

Overall good. I might repeat.Hey machan.

Need some more info. Do they have rooms or paritions? Did she allow top access and sucking? Was selection possible and how were the other girls? Dress code?

Sorry to ask so many questions. By the looks of it you have had a nice experience.

Thanks.

Merdocx
07-27-15, 08:36
Hey machan.

Need some more info. Do they have rooms or paritions? Did she allow top access and sucking? Was selection possible and how were the other girls? Dress code?

Sorry to ask so many questions. By the looks of it you have had a nice experience.

Thanks.Thanks for pointing it out. I have missed quite a few info. To answer your questions.

There were rooms with curtains for the door. And a bathroom which is accessible using 2 doors. You can lock both doors. Its not that low in privacy.

She did say yes for top access but I asked for bottom access which she denied. I'm not a fan of sucking so did not bother asking. I'm not sure if selection is possible here. When I went in, I had to wait 20 minutes for a girl to be free. They did not offer any selection but I think I can persuade the guy once I go there 2 or 3 times. The girl I saw was pretty. Good looking body and average size boobs and with a smile on her pretty face. She wore a T-Shirt and a Denim.

If you want more info, let me know.

Front Runner
07-27-15, 19:12
Thanks for pointing it out. I have missed quite a few info. To answer your questions.

There were rooms with curtains for the door. And a bathroom which is accessible using 2 doors. You can lock both doors. Its not that low in privacy.

She did say yes for top access but I asked for bottom access which she denied. I'm not a fan of sucking so did not bother asking. I'm not sure if selection is possible here. When I went in, I had to wait 20 minutes for a girl to be free. They did not offer any selection but I think I can persuade the guy once I go there 2 or 3 times. The girl I saw was pretty. Good looking body and average size boobs and with a smile on her pretty face. She wore a T-Shirt and a Denim.

If you want more info, let me know.Thanks machan this is more than enough.

Rodem
08-04-15, 07:37
Dear people,

Some time ago there was this very fair lady by the name Ann working at Jade Green in GOH and later at JG Mount. Does anyone know where she is now.

Had met her many times and had a good time.

Rodem
08-11-15, 08:58
I thank the senior and frequent visitors to this forum who contributed valuable info. I was looking for mount area talent. There were few recommendations. One was Quiet Ni Ayurveda spa along hulu road off wata road. I called them to get details and took a tuk tuk to get to the place. It is in a residential area and very quiet surroundings.

The spa is in the first floor. Limited parking is available. I paid the fees. They gave me a receipt also. Selection was possible out of the two. One was dark and short and the other medium complexion 5. 6 tall and little on the average size. For me it was the right size and complexion. I took M (Flowerki). The room was very spacious, clean and had a separate bath though not the best. I was given a fresh towel. The main door had no doors but a good curtain to cover the place. The room I took was in the corner. No one came to disturb us. No CCTVs.

The massage table was a good solid wood with cushion. My Flower-key girl put a fresh cover and a pillow underneath. Then the massage began. Aloe Vera lotion was available. She definitely knew how to get about it. She asked what I need and did the best to accommodate my needs. I asked for a medium to hard massage and she did it well. She was a willing masseuse. She was eager to please me. After the massage I took a wash and came off. I am more than happy with the Ayurveda spa treatment given.

I hope my fellow mongers will go to explore this quiet place and the flower. You will enjoy. I strongly recommend.

Place 8/10

Bath: 5/10

Face: 8/10

Skin & complexion: 9/10

Size:8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Extras: (Limited): 8/10.

Price: 1 K + 1 K.

PM for the rest of the details.

SLBeachBum
08-13-15, 14:42
Hello everyone,

Longtime lurker here who finally decided to register and post.

I went to Radiance on De alwis Av last week. While I was wandering about trying to find the place, a three wheel driver eyed me and inquired "massage? I sheepishly nodded and he drove me there.

It was a very nice house with a driveway on the side and very lovely manicured lawn / garden with a fountain in front. I went in asked the male receptionist and he replied Rs 1500 for a full body massage lasting an hour. There was a sofa set and a TV in the waiting area tuned to Derana which was showing a Tamil movie with Sinhalese subtitles.

There was only one girl available. She was ugly alright. Short, dark and fat, though with huge boobs that flopped up and down as she came down the stairs. I followed her upstairs and she led me into a very spacious and clean room with an attached bathroom. After a short shower, she handed me a pair of flimsy disposable underwear. It was tearing up as I was putting it on, so I opted to go into the massage fully naked. She giggled and motioned towards the massage table which was covered in a green sheet. The massage was nothing special but I've had much worse. Her work on the lower body was much better than above.

The entire massage lasted just 20 minutes after which I asked "tips thenawada? She nodded and enthusiastically offered a handjob and to tickle me. I gestured towards her chest and she replied Rs 2000. I laughed at this amount and after some haggling got it down to Rs 1200. She lifted her shirt to reveal a bra nearly bursting from the sheer pressure of her massive boobs. After she unhooked her bra, I worked and kneaded those boobs with my hands like crazy and then dug my tongue in. Then she asked for another Rs 1200 for bottom access. I groped her surprisingly flat ass and stuck two fingers in her pussy while she gave me an unenthusiastic handjob. She refused to blow me even with condom. All the time, she insisted the room door be kept wide open as well.

Place and room 9.5/10

Face 3/10

Body 2/10 excluding the boobs which I rate 8/10.

Massage 5/10

Handjob 3/10

Overall, a disappointing experience, especially given the wonderful room / facilities available.

Wallmart
08-13-15, 22:56
Hello everyone,

I went to Radiance on De alwis Av last week. While I was wandering about trying to find the place, a three wheel driver eyed me and inquired "massage? I sheepishly nodded and he drove me there.

It was a very nice house with a driveway on the side and very lovely manicured lawn / garden with a fountain in front. I went in asked the male receptionist and he replied Rs 1500 for a full body massage lasting an hour. There was a sofa set and a TV in the waiting area tuned to Derana which was showing a Tamil movie with Sinhalese subtitles.

There was only one girl available. She was ugly alright. Short, dark and fat, though with huge boobs that flopped up and down as she came down the stairs. I followed her upstairs and she led me into a very spacious and clean room with an attached bathroom. After a short shower, she handed me a pair of flimsy disposable underwear. It was tearing up as I was putting it on, so I opted to go into the massage fully naked. She giggled and motioned towards the massage table which was covered in a green sheet. The massage was nothing special but I've had much worse. Her work on the lower body was much better than above..Machang 2.5 k tip isn't that a bit too much.

With a total damage of 4 k.

Anyway nice report.

I think the verdict is steer clear, am I right?

But they might have been hiding the good stuff given its your first appearance.

SLBeachBum
08-31-15, 16:34
Machang 2.5 k tip isn't that a bit too much.

With a total damage of 4 k.

Anyway nice report.

I think the verdict is steer clear, am I right?

But they might have been hiding the good stuff given its your first appearance.Yep, I would say stay clear.

They could have been hiding the good stuff. Or on the other hand, they might have brought their best stuff in order to get a good impression (and get repeat business). I'm not going again to Radiance to find out anyway. That is. Unless there are some glowing new reviews of it here that might draw me there again.

VillageBoy327
09-06-15, 05:39

Overall good. I might repeat.Hi machan,

I went to this place two times, 1st experience was average, 2nd one was bad.

First time I took Ni*j*la she is not pretty but since she allowed me to lightly finger her it was good.

Second time I took and*t*you bad attitude, only top access from outside, avoid her at all costs.

If you can give me the name of the girl you took (first two letters and the last letter is enough) I can ask the young guy at the counter to reserve her for me. Hes a friendly bugger.

Thanks

SLBeachBum
09-06-15, 23:55
There is an "ayurvedic spa" on station road (just before the park). Anyone been there? Do they offer extras / FS?

Gonson James
09-08-15, 03:49
Greeting Gents,

Here is a post hoping some kind soul will help me out. I am in Colombo for 4 days and would like to try Thai B2 B. I have been to JH and Galadari (very long time ago) in the past, however due to certain location issues am no longer able to go to JH.

Reading the forum, I understand there is a similar place in Mount, which is not easy to find. (Maybe needs referral?

Would someone kindly help me out to find this place please?

Many thanks.

Hooboy
09-10-15, 17:54
I too have been trying to get some info on the Thai B2 B in Mount with no luck. There was a report recently by Cybershy but he is not responding to my PM.

Greeting Gents,

Here is a post hoping some kind soul will help me out. I am in Colombo for 4 days and would like to try Thai B2 B. I have been to JH and Galadari (very long time ago) in the past, however due to certain location issues am no longer able to go to JH.

Reading the forum, I understand there is a similar place in Mount, which is not easy to find. (Maybe needs referral?

Would someone kindly help me out to find this place please?

Many thanks.

UpCountry
09-11-15, 03:04
There is an "ayurvedic spa" on station road (just before the park). Anyone been there? Do they offer extras / FS?Useless Place.

MountBoy
10-18-15, 11:58
This is my first post on the ISG forum. Been to a few MP's and will share my experience soon.

Saw the Advert on Hitad last week and dropped in to the hotel to have a look. This is run on the 2nd floor of the hotel in one of their rooms. (Can provide room no if required).

The Spa had only 1 lady who also answers the phone when you call them. She was somewhere in her middle 30's. Not my taste at all. Luckily there were 3 Indians in line and I came off.

They had a separate partition for the spa from the billing area. Was told that usually there are 2 ladies. Extras Seemed possible.

Locals are charged - 2 K. Foreigners are charged - 3 K.

Not the type of place to spend 2 K for a massage and extra's as you can spend much less and get better options in Mount.

Cheers!

Kelum87
10-21-15, 16:26
I have been to the place couple of times. Nice decent place. Room quality and the bathrooms are good.

I selected the same girl both times. She did provide the full access to top and bottom and finished with a HJ. I heard that there are another girls at the place who provide BBBJ.

Planing to visit the place again and visit new girls, so would be able to provide more information later.

Appreciate someone can post any review of the place in Old Station Road.

The Old Teaboy
10-22-15, 05:31
I have been to the place couple of times. Nice decent place. Room quality and the bathrooms are good.

I selected the same girl both times. She did provide the full access to top and bottom and finished with a HJ. I heard that there are another girls at the place who provide BBBJ.

Planing to visit the place again and visit new girls, so would be able to provide more information later.Thanks for your report. I think your report is more credible than the previous comment which called it a "useless place".

There is an "ayurvedic spa" on station road (just before the park). Anyone been there? Do they offer extras / FS?
Useless Place.

MountBoy
10-23-15, 18:24
Thanks for your report. I think your report is more credible than the previous comment which called it a "useless place".Hi,

I agree tgat Sakura is of good standard as behave been there about three times myself. But that is not on station road. All the spas consultation road are actually useless as they charge you with no proper massage or extras. Sakura is on the by lane at the start of station road. But they charge 1600 for entrance which is a bit high compared to other places in mount which charge 1000 for entrance.

Cheers

MountBoy
11-04-15, 18:08
This place is quite good.

But you need to go there and build the relationship with the girl. I have been there more than 4 times. There was a hit girl called A*ya. But she has apparently left now. There us another girl starting with and. She knows me well and I call her before I go to book her. She is really good. Not money greedy or a time watcher. Friendly and satisfies as requested.

Hello everyone,

It was a very nice house with a driveway on the side and very lovely manicured lawn / garden

MountBoy
11-22-15, 16:46
Went here during the weekend. Perfect description given by Rodem. Very quiet and residential area. Not much of parking available. Only issue is you need to walk alot from galle road. Taking a tuk isn't that advisable specially cz I'm from mount.

Great massage. Girls with very good attitude. Not greedy for money. They had about 4-5 to choose from. Clean and spacious rooms. Bathrooms are attached but it's private enough.

Cheers,

Mountboy

I thank the senior and frequent visitors to this forum who contributed valuable info. I was looking for mount area talent. There were few recommendations. One was Quiet Ni Ayurveda spa along hulu road off wata road. I called them to get details and took a tuk tuk to get to the place. It is in a residential area and very quiet surroundings.

The spa is in the first floor. Limited parking is available. I paid the fees. They gave me a receipt also. Selection was possible out of the two. One was dark and short and the other medium complexion 5. 6 tall and little on the average size. For me it was the right size and complexion. I took M (Flowerki). The room was very spacious, clean and had a separate bath though not the best. I was given a fresh towel. The main door had no doors but a good curtain to cover the place. The room I took was in the corner. No one came to disturb us. No CCTVs.

The massage table was a good solid wood with cushion. My Flower-key girl put a fresh cover and a pillow underneath. Then the massage began. Aloe Vera lotion was available. She definitely knew how to get about it. She asked what I need and did the best to accommodate my needs. I asked for a medium to hard massage and she did it well. She was a willing masseuse. She was eager to please me. After the massage I took a wash and came off. I am more than happy with the Ayurveda spa treatment given.

I hope my fellow mongers will go to explore this quiet place and the flower. You will enjoy. I strongly recommend.

Place 8/10

Bath: 5/10

Face: 8/10

Skin & complexion: 9/10

Size:8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Extras: (Limited): 8/10.

Price: 1 K + 1 K.

PM for the rest of the details.

Hooboy
11-24-15, 08:08
I called last week and phone is disconnected so I went and found that the place is no more. Some construction work is going on in that area now. Sad because it was a good clean place and I too have taken AR. A few times.

This place is quite good.

But you need to go there and build the relationship with the girl. I have been there more than 4 times. There was a hit girl called A*ya. But she has apparently left now. There us another girl starting with and. She knows me well and I call her before I go to book her. She is really good. Not money greedy or a time watcher. Friendly and satisfies as requested.

MountBoy
11-24-15, 14:37
They are better off closing it. Called the girl I usually take and she has moved to ratmalana too. Said it's hard to work with the other girls there.

Most if the good once have left. Sad that it's s nice place. Clean and private but sadly the service came from bad to worse.

I called last week and phone is disconnected so I went and found that the place is no more. Some construction work is going on in that area now. Sad because it was a good clean place and I too have taken AR. A few times.

MountBoy
11-24-15, 14:47
You can try Sakura and see. It's a decent place. In mount. Only issue is they charge you 1600 as entrance fee which I feel is might be a waste cz you can give that additional 600 in another place and get extras.

I haven't tried Akarsha. Looks quite clean and decent too. Anyone who tried it can give feedback?

Cheers

Front Runner
11-24-15, 18:45
You can try Sakura and see. It's a decent place. In mount. Only issue is they charge you 1600 as entrance fee which I feel is might be a waste cz you can give that additional 600 in another place and get extras.

I haven't tried Akarsha. Looks quite clean and decent too. Anyone who tried it can give feedback?

CheersI haven't tried Akarsha recently but had tried them long time back. There were some young girls at that time. Minimal extras but I managed to get a BBBJ. Gives a good massage. Ok type of rooms.

MountBoy
11-25-15, 09:25
Thanks FrontR for the update. Can people please share their experience they had in Mount, Ratmalana and Dehiwala in this thread. There are heaps of MP in these areas. So would be great if we can get this thread active like the Colombo one.

Cheers!

MB

I haven't tried Akarsha recently but had tried them long time back. There were some young girls at that time. Minimal extras but I managed to get a BBBJ. Gives a good massage. Ok type of rooms.

Rodem
12-02-15, 08:55
I write about this place earlier giving a recommendation. I went there yesterday. I was surprised. Other girls may have left. Only one girl who did not any thing about a massage and very rude attitude was there. I am sorry to note what has happened to this place. This place should now be avoided.

Went here during the weekend. Perfect description given by Rodem. Very quiet and residential area. Not much of parking available. Only issue is you need to walk alot from galle road. Taking a tuk isn't that advisable specially cz I'm from mount.

Great massage. Girls with very good attitude. Not greedy for money. They had about 4-5 to choose from. Clean and spacious rooms. Bathrooms are attached but it's private enough.

Cheers,

Mountboy

JayaSen
12-02-15, 14:42
I write about this place earlier giving a recommendation. I went there yesterday. I was surprised. Other girls may have left. Only one girl who did not any thing about a massage and very rude attitude was there. I am sorry to note what has happened to this place. This place should now be avoided.There were good gals. Have they left.

MountBoy
12-03-15, 17:36
This place had good, girls who provide super service. I have personally been there 3 times. Last one was a disaster. Will try it after a few months and see how it is and will keep you guys posted. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers!

I write about this place earlier giving a recommendation. I went there yesterday. I was surprised. Other girls may have left. Only one girl who did not any thing about a massage and very rude attitude was there. I am sorry to note what has happened to this place. This place should now be avoided.

RitigalaJ
12-09-15, 19:12
I think that's an easy title, pun intended.

New place, superb looking girls. I got free entry but not sure if they charge for entry. This is on seaside and opens around midnight. There is a led Mujra sign on first floor, too small to be seen unless you look for it.

Talk about sensual dancing, not seen that level of service at any other malkade.

Won't be for everyone, but if possible, check it out. Closed on Sunday's.

Shehan N
12-09-15, 23:37

New place, superb looking girls. I got free entry but not sure if they charge for entry. This is on seaside and opens around midnight. There is a led Mujra sign on first floor, too small to be seen unless you look for it.

I have never been to one of these malkada places. What goes on here? Do the girls come and have drinks with guests when the stage performance finishes?

MountBoy
12-10-15, 19:19
Where is this place and how does it work in there?

Talk about sensual dancing, not seen that level of service at any other malkade.

Won't be for everyone, but if possible, check it out. Closed on Sunday's.

The Old Teaboy
12-11-15, 04:15
Where is this place and how does it work in there?I don't know this particular place, but these places have Indian dancing girls. You may get to dance with the girls, but anything more than that is highly doubtful.

Hooboy
12-11-15, 10:52
Is the girl you're referring to A. Ya? If so would like to know where she is now. Thanks.

They are better off closing it. Called the girl I usually take and she has moved to ratmalana too. Said it's hard to work with the other girls there.

Most if the good once have left. Sad that it's s nice place. Clean and private but sadly the service came from bad to worse.

MountBoy
12-14-15, 04:52
Its not the cute AR*a girl. No idea where she is though.

Is the girl you're referring to A. Ya? If so would like to know where she is now. Thanks.

MountBoy
12-21-15, 14:39
There is a new MP and Saloon open in Mount on hotel road. Right next to mount Lavinia hotel. Called them up. Reception is Thai. Told a Thai massage is 4 K and local is 3 K. Place looks really good from the outside. Has anyone tried this out?

Cheers,

MB

WitchMaster
12-22-15, 18:08
I don't know this particular place, but these places have Indian dancing girls. You may get to dance with the girls, but anything more than that is highly doubtful.Yeah, I hear that you have to buy garnets priced from 500 upwards and put them to dancers as they come close to you. They dance a bit near you and that's all. There's a place in Borella. Might be a good experience but a waste of time and money you won't get anything else.

Coconuti
12-23-15, 18:10
Did you get the name of the place? Do they advertise?

There is a new MP and Saloon open in Mount on hotel road. Right next to mount Lavinia hotel. Called them up. Reception is Thai. Told a Thai massage is 4 K and local is 3 K. Place looks really good from the outside. Has anyone tried this out?

Cheers,

MB

MountBoy
12-24-15, 10:27
Name is Ginza. I'm guessing it's a branch of the other 2 Ginza MP in Templars road and in Ratmalana. They had advertised on hit ad week before. Not last week.

Did you get the name of the place? Do they advertise?

MountBoy
02-01-16, 16:13
Went here in Thursday about 5 pm. There were about 6 girls. The rest were taken and full. Upstairs was full so I had to go to room 1 on ground floor. Selected a MILF looking one as she was the OK looking once in the lot. She asked if I come there before and I said yes about 4-5 times. She asked who I have taken. I dint want to mention names so told that I can't remember. Asked what massage I want. Told slightly hard massage. She actually gave a good massage to the back. She has been working at this place for over 2 years. She also gave a normal feeling massage to the bum area. Told me to turn to the front and gave a normal massage. She stopped at my junior and. Asked what he wants. I gave it to her to answer as to what she can give. She was like you can. Have anything you want. I asked FS and she. Was like yes for sure. It's 4 K. I wasn't in a mood for FS so told I'll take it the next time and that I want HJ. Without me asking she removed her too and put her boobs out. And. Was. Insisting me to feel it while she was playing with junior. She was quite fast at the HJ and made Me cum. I told her I'll take her for FS next time. Paid her 0. 6 k to which she was. Happy.

WIR. Yes but take another girl if I'm looking at FS.

Damage- 1.2 k + 0.6 k tip.

Cheers

Hooboy
02-02-16, 11:24
IO believe this is close to the sea and opposite a well known Hotel. Any clue about the name of the girl? I go there on and off but not had FS. BBJ and full access at the most.

Went here in Thursday about 5 pm. There were about 6 girls. The rest were taken and full. Upstairs was full so I had to go to room 1 on ground floor. Selected a MILF looking one as she was the OK looking once in the lot. She asked if I come there before and I said yes about 4-5 times. She asked who I have taken. I dint want to mention names so told that I can't remember. Asked what massage I want. Told slightly hard massage. She actually gave a good massage to the back. She has been working at this place for over 2 years. She also gave a normal feeling massage to the bum area. Told me to turn to the front and gave a normal massage. She stopped at my junior and. Asked what he wants. I gave it to her to answer as to what she can give. She was like you can. Have anything you want. I asked FS and she. Was like yes for sure. It's 4 K. I wasn't in a mood for FS so told I'll take it the next time and that I want HJ. Without me asking she removed her too and put her boobs out. And. Was. Insisting me to feel it while she was playing with junior. She was quite fast at the HJ and made Me cum. I told her I'll take her for FS next time. Paid her 0. 6 k to which she was. Happy.

WIR. Yes but take another girl if I'm looking at FS.

Damage- 1.2 k + 0.6 k tip.

Cheers

MountBoy
02-02-16, 14:43
IO believe this is close to the sea and opposite a well known Hotel. Any clue about the name of the girl? I go there on and off but not had FS. BBJ and full access at the most.I didn't ask the name. Trick is you say you have come many times here and play along that you know how, it works and ask for FS.

Good luck!

Cheers.

MB

LPP 1976
02-03-16, 11:36
Got to know about this place through this forum some times back.

It's situated inside a popular hotel in this area.

One reputed senior has once reported that he went with a regular and got a good real Thai massage plus FS there. But he did mention that it's not possible for all but for trusted customers only.

Though I didn't have any reference or contacts, I just thought of trying my luck.

The place is really good, nice rooms with A / C and attached bathrooms with lot of soaps and lotions etc.

Since I went there without any reference I think they only offer you good Thai massage.

They didn't provide any selections, just has to go the room then girl comes to room with fresh towels and disposable pantie type short.

First time I got a very nice looking short Thai girl and she gave me a very good massage.

Tried to get in to the subject but she was keep saying 'no we were not suppose to do extra'.

So I didn't push it much as she was giving an excellent massage.

After couple of weeks, I tried my luck again.

Amazingly I got the same girl and she did remember me too.

She gave the same excellent massage and this time I was keep saying her "I can't go home with a full-tank, I need to unload it".

She was laughing at me and kept doing the massage but the good point she didn't refuse my request this time.

After she calmly finish the massage, look at me and said 'I'm done' with a smirk.

I gave her 'Poos in Boots' look, without even asking a tip she grab my junior and start the treat.

Since I didn't come through a contact she signed me to be quite and she was kept looking at the door while treating my guy.

I managed to grab her sweet tits for a while, even could have get lower access too but just wanted to respect what she was offering without a reference from the front office.

Overall this place is really good if you a looking at real Thai massage plus there should be more extra on the menu if you through a proper channel.

Cost is Rs. 4,500/.

First visit I tipped her 500= without even getting any extra for her good massage, second time I tipped her Rs 1,000.

I need to get PM soon with the hope of getting reference from a senior to this place for much value added extras.

MountBoy
02-04-16, 08:20
Care to share the hotel or the location please?

There shouldn't be an issue to share the hotel details if they provide genuine massage?

Thanks.

Cheers.

MB.

Got to know about this place through this forum some times back.

It's situated inside a popular hotel in this area.

One reputed senior has once reported that he went with a regular and got a good real Thai massage plus FS there. But he did mention that it's not possible for all but for trusted customers only.

Though I didn't have any reference or contacts, I just thought of trying my luck.

The place is really good, nice rooms with A / C and attached bathrooms with lot of soaps and lotions etc.

Since I went there without any reference I think they only offer you good Thai massage.

They didn't provide any selections, just has to go the room then girl comes to room with fresh towels and disposable pantie type short.

First time I got a very nice looking short Thai girl and she gave me a very good massage.

Tried to get in to the subject but she was keep saying 'no we were not suppose to do extra'.

So I didn't push it much as she was giving an excellent massage.

After couple of weeks, I tried my luck again.

Amazingly I got the same girl and she did remember me too..

Kariyan
02-04-16, 18:16
I think he is referring to the same hotel which is located at MD too Awwa Kandha.

MountBoy
02-05-16, 05:10
What is MD too Awwa Kandha?

I think he is referring to the same hotel which is located at MD too Awwa Kandha.

LPP 1976
02-05-16, 06:48
Care to share the hotel or the location please? There shouldn't be an issue to share the hotel details if they provide genuine massage?
I think he is referring to the same hotel which is located at MD too Awwa Kandha.Dear MountBoy and Kariyan,

No I'm not referring to "Awwa Kanda".

Though this place gives genuine massage, they do not take appointments over the phone but through their network only.

So even you manage to find this place and appear their door step without an intro, they might take you in and give you Rs 4,000/- package massage. Not the 6,000/- one.

In my case I got the same girl for the second time so she offer me an complementary treat.

Even though I got their name card from my first visit and tried to talk to them over the phone and fix an appointment for my second visit, I rang them hundred of times, believe me, they only answered once and even at that time they said 'sorry we are busy and can't give any appointment'.

So the 6 k package is strictly for trusted customers only I suppose. Still I'm not being able to get that 6 k package because I'm yet to get an intro.

Please go through these previous posts of some of the senior members of this forum and try to figure the place out.

Visited a place with one of my best friend reference, 3 girls on lineup, 1 very slim, other one old, other one was good looking.
Heard about this place having BB from a friend and I called the place but they never answer the phone. I took a chance and went.
Could able to introduce myself to the owner lady by one of my friend and made an appointment. I went there two times earlier and couldn't able to get b2b.
Went to the above place last week. I thought of trying out the place as one monger had mentioned that it is a similar place to JH service and cheeper.
Went there last week around 11. 30 a. M. Before going I made an appointment and he told me there are some new chicks available.
Thought of putting a post after a long time. Called the madam and booked a time at 5 pm.

MountBoy
02-06-16, 10:21
Thanks LPP For the post. Should check on the, hotel and see. Does anyone here have contacts to that place to get the 6 K package?

BTW what is Awwa kanda? I'm still lost.

Dear MountBoy and Kariyan,

Though this place gives genuine massage, they do not take appointments over the phone but through their network only.

So even you manage to find this place and appear their door step without an intro, they might take you in and give you Rs 4,000/- package massage. Not the 6,000/- one.

In my case I got the same girl for the second time so she offer me an complementary treat.

Even though I got their name card from my first visit and tried to talk to them over the phone and fix an appointment for my second visit, I rang them hundred of times, believe me, they only answered once and even at that time they said 'sorry we are busy and can't give any appointment'.

So the 6 k package is strictly for trusted customers only I suppose. Still I'm not being able to get that 6 k package because I'm yet to get an intro.

Please go through these previous posts of some of the senior members of this forum and try to figure the place out.

MountBoy
02-06-16, 10:30
Cyber shy has told about alle hulan. That place doesn't have a spa anymore. Others have spoken Of PBH. That's a completely different place.

Dear MountBoy and Kariyan,

The Old Teaboy
02-06-16, 16:50
Thanks LPP For the post. Should check on the, hotel and see. Does anyone here have contacts to that place to get the 6 K package?

BTW what is Awwa kanda? I'm still lost.Awwa kanda is Sunhill, but that is not in Mount, it is in Colombo 3. Sunhill is a pretty useless place, so I am going to reveal its location:

http://www.sunhill.lk/sunhill_spas.html
http://www.colombosunhill.com/

LPP 1976
02-06-16, 17:29
If you know what it stands for, then that is the place I'm referring to.

I thought Alle Hulan means the same. If not sorry about it.

Cyber shy has told about alle hulan. That place doesn't have a spa anymore. Others have spoken Of PBH. That's a completely different place.

LPP 1976
02-06-16, 17:33
Dear TOT,

They got one near the big bend at the very end of Station Road.

As you said, it's same as useless as Col 3 one.

Awwa kanda is Sunhill, but that is not in Mount, it is in Colombo 3. Sunhill is a pretty useless place,

Kariyan
02-06-16, 17:39
Awwa kanda is Sunhill, but that is not in Mount, it is in Colombo 3. Sunhill is a pretty useless place, so I am going to reveal its location:

http://www.colombosunhill.com/1. Their is a Sunhill in Mount!

2. They have Thai massage.

3. Afaik entrance is 4 or 4.5 k.

So his description matched most of Sun Hill.

4. Guys please learn to decode things when someone says in code. Everything cannot be spoken in public!

Hooboy
02-06-16, 17:42
Isn't there a Sunhill on Station Road Mount? I could have sworn I saw a large neon sign. It's just before the Lilian Avenue turn off.

Awwa kanda is Sunhill, but that is not in Mount, it is in Colombo 3. Sunhill is a pretty useless place, so I am going to reveal its location:

http://www.colombosunhill.com/

Hooboy
02-06-16, 17:46
You may recall I tried pretty hard to get an intro to this place through Cybershy a few months back but was unsuccessful. The madam insists on an intro and Cybershy couldn't deliver. It's PBH by the way.

MountBoy
02-06-16, 20:39
You are right. There is a Sunhill in station road. Just before Lillian Ave turn.

Isn't there a Sunhill on Station Road Mount? I could have sworn I saw a large neon sign. It's just before the Lilian Avenue turn off.

The Old Teaboy
02-07-16, 05:28
You may recall I tried pretty hard to get an intro to this place through Cybershy a few months back but was unsuccessful. The madam insists on an intro and Cybershy couldn't deliver. It's PBH by the way.I was wrong about there not being a Sunhill in Mount.

http://www.mountlaviniasunhill.com/

"Spa exclusively by Thai therapists with their authentic Thai touch. " It appears, however, that extras are NOT available here. May be another place on De Saram Road.

MountBoy
02-07-16, 05:55
I thought alle hulan was Lavinia Breeze. They had a spa few years back done in private. Not anymore.

If you know what it stands for, then that is the place I'm referring to.

I thought Alle Hulan means the same. If not sorry about it.

MountBoy
02-07-16, 05:58
This place is as bad as the col 3 place. Shouldn't be an issue to be open about the bad places in my opinion. I'm with OTB on this. These guys have locals also. MILFs. But mostly it's just 1 or 2 ladies. It's down the stairs when you enter itself.

1. Their is a Sunhill in Mount!

2. They have Thai massage.

3. Afaik entrance is 4 or 4.5 k.

So his description matched most of Sun Hill.

4. Guys please learn to decode things when someone says in code. Everything cannot be spoken in public!

MountBoy
02-07-16, 05:59
PBH is also on de saram road near cross road.

I was wrong about there not being a Sunhill in Mount.

http://www.mountlaviniasunhill.com/

"Spa exclusively by Thai therapists with their authentic Thai touch. " It appears, however, that extras are NOT available here. May be another place on De Saram Road.

MountBoy
02-07-16, 06:05
Even this place has a spa which us genuine. Done by Thai therapist. Costs about 8 k if I'm right. Need to try this place and see. Anyone tried it?

The Old Teaboy
02-07-16, 09:09
Even this place has a spa which us genuine. Done by Thai therapist. Costs about 8 k if I'm right. Need to try this place and see. Anyone tried it?I wouldn't spend 8000 for a massage with no extras. Extras are only available if there is a direct "reference". This means that someone who is known to the manageress must phone her and tell her that you are genuine. This is difficult because the manageress often does not answer the phone.

LPP 1976
02-07-16, 09:31
Even this place has a spa which us genuine. Done by Thai therapist. Costs about 8 k if I'm right. Need to try this place and see. Anyone tried it?Yes, they do but you should check the below report before you decide.

By the way PBH one was on operation as back as 2012 if you could search through this forum closely. Even according to those old reports they wouldn't give FS other than to trusted customers.

Guys,

The post couple of days ago suggested that this spa offer FS and good substitute for JH. This is crap. I went there and they are a pure balinese massage. No extras. Paper undiee is a must and they cover the whole body in a cloth and uncover only the place they attend to. Cost me 5475 to check it out.

Looks like some mongers publish inaccurate reports and enjoy others wasting their time and money. The Bumba Saloon was another crap like that. So I suggest that we must carefully analyze before we jump in and also publish the true experience as soon as we know it.

The Old Teaboy
02-07-16, 16:56
Yes, they do but you should check the below report before you decide.

By the way PBH one was on operation as back as 2012 if you could search through this forum closely. Even according to those old reports they wouldn't give FS other than to trusted customers.The report by Studbull dating from 2012 that you have quoted refers to the Coco Spa at Mount Lavinia Hotel. It is fairly obvious that extras are not going to be available at a reputed hotel like MLH. We are currently discussing a different hotel on De Saram Road.

MountBoy
02-07-16, 19:54
Your right OTB. Only Genuine at coco available. Is there any way we can crack into PBH? Might be a worth chance if we have a good referral.

The report by Studbull dating from 2012 that you have quoted refers to the Coco Spa at Mount Lavinia Hotel. It is fairly obvious that extras are not going to be available at a reputed hotel like MLH. We are currently discussing a different hotel on De Saram Road.

MountBoy
02-07-16, 20:03
Today's paper advert says Berjaya MP is done by red rose. That's the one at col 6. Anyone been to this new place?

Also has anyone been to Beverly Hills in Mount. Its s karaoke place but I've seen many woman get dropped there in tuks. You get bouncers outside in the nights. Is it a place where you can get a girl and take her out?

Anyone's experienced these places?

Cheers,

MB

LPP 1976
02-08-16, 04:30
Sir,

If you go through Studbull's report again you will find out why I said 'PBH' was on operation as back as 2012.

Studbull has misread a report referring to 'PBH' and went to MLH. You can see his frustration on that report blaming a fellow monger as a liar. If you go through couple of pages back and forth you will see several similar discussions about PBH even back then just like we are having now.

The report by Studbull dating from 2012 that you have quoted refers to the Coco Spa at Mount Lavinia Hotel. It is fairly obvious that extras are not going to be available at a reputed hotel like MLH. We are currently discussing a different hotel on De Saram Road.

The Old Teaboy
02-08-16, 17:05
Sir,

If you go through Studbull's report again you will find out why I said 'PBH' was on operation as back as 2012.

Studbull has misread a report referring to 'PBH' and went to MLH. You can see his frustration on that report blaming a fellow monger as a liar. If you go through couple of pages back and forth you will see several similar discussions about PBH even back then just like we are having now.So we are all agreed that PBH is the place to go to (with an introduction)?
Not Lavinia Breeze? In any case, the latter is closed for upgrading.

MountBoy
02-08-16, 18:58
Yes it is PBH. It's Mount Breeze which had the spa few years back but the spa is closed now. Lavinia breeze is next to mount Breeze.

So we are all agreed that PBH is the place to go to (with an introduction)?
Not Lavinia Breeze? In any case, the latter is closed for upgrading.

Shanroot
02-17-16, 13:34
I wouldn't spend 8000 for a massage with no extras. Extras are only available if there is a direct "reference". This means that someone who is known to the manageress must phone her and tell her that you are genuine. This is difficult because the manageress often does not answer the phone.I have a contact, the total cost will 8500 with everything.

MountBoy
02-17-16, 17:07
I have a contact, the total cost will 8500 with everything.Appreciate if you can share your experience there. And could you refer us to the management there?

CyberShy
02-18-16, 05:19
You may recall I tried pretty hard to get an intro to this place through Cybershy a few months back but was unsuccessful. The madam insists on an intro and Cybershy couldn't deliver. It's PBH by the way.Sorry I have mentioned alle hulan. But I reffered pbh. I went there once and now the manageress could not remember me. Very sad. If I manage to get the confidence. I will tell you guys.

Hooboy
02-18-16, 09:14
HI can you PM your details? I have the PBH number but need an intro.

I have a contact, the total cost will 8500 with everything.

UpCountry
02-18-16, 15:59
Appreciate if you can share your experience there. And could you refer us to the management there?I stayed one whole week at PBH, I tried my best to speak to the lady (Dew).

But she evaded.

MountBoy
03-12-16, 17:07
Went here as the other PM'S were closed. The girl had a bad attitude. Was asking how much I will offer as tip. The massage was basic. Nothing special at all. When I asked for feeling she said her hands are hurting and jerked me off.

WIR. No. Try and avoid this place. Girls change very frequently and not much selection. Towel and bed sheets are dirty too. No parking as well.

Damage - 1 K + 0.3 k tip. Usually I give 500 but this woman had a bad attitude.

MountBoy
03-12-16, 17:23
Situated in one the known popular hotels near the beach. The room is partitioned into 3. Fully air conditioned. Not much Of selection. Just 2 girls. When I walked in the girls were sleeping on the sofa. So I'm assuming they don't have frequent customers. Selected the girl who was ok in size but a pleasant one. Went into one of the partitions and she came and gave the towel and told to take a wash. Towels were new. So was the bed sheets. The massage was OK. Nothing wow about it. She gave a hard massage and followed it up with a feeling massage. After about 40 minutes she asked if I want a HJ. I asked what else she could offer to which she said only HJ.

She gave a slow HJ with a lot a feeling to the testicles. She teased buy feeling the nipples as well. I exploded and she wiped everything off me when I finished. Had a wash and changed. She dint ask for any tip at all. When I gave. 0.5 k she accepted it happily and told Me to come again.

WIR. May be.

Damage - 1.5 k + .5 K tip.

Place. Private. But rooms are partitioned and can hear what's spoken in the next section.

Atmosphere. AC and quiet. Dimmed lights.

Girl. Had a pleasant and positive attitude.

Cheers.

MB.

MountBoy
03-15-16, 18:28
Saw the advert of Hit ad last week. Called and got directions to the place. It's on station road. In Vishaka road. Next to the buba place. Residential area. Not much taste in the collection. Mostly fat MILF's.

Selected a thin girl out there. She's worked at Luxmi Gardens before. Massage was normal. Basic one. Gave a normal massage and a feeling massage. Onve the massage was over asked if I need a HJ. Said yes. Asked hoe much tip I would give. She wanted 1 K. I said I'll only give 500. It was a mechanical HJ. Told her to slow it but she said can't and made me explode.

Damage- 1 K + 0.5 k.

WIR. No. Useless selection. Bad attitude of the girl.

CyberShy
03-21-16, 14:30
Guys after a long time since my last visit I was able convince the owner lady.

Got an appointment on a Saturday and had nice session.

I went there and called owner lady and gave the phone to reception guy and he asked the chicks to line up.

There were only five and choosen a pretty faced thin one.

Went to the room and it was huge nice one as usual. Bathroom with the view of st thomas play ground LOL.

Had a nuce thai massge for 30 mins then after the b2 b. It was awesome.

And she asked weather is need FS. I was not into that and I told her finish it with b2 b.

I came on her boobs.

Damage: 6 k +2 k tip.

Girl: 7/10.

FACE: 8/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Overall nice experience compared to jh. Shitty service les expensive too.

MountBoy
03-22-16, 12:24
Hi CyberShy,

Glad you got through at PBH. Anyway I can get a reference to try this place?

Cheers.

MB

Guys after a long time since my last visit I was able convince the owner lady.

Got an appointment on a Saturday and had nice session.

I went there and called owner lady and gave the phone to reception guy and he asked the chicks to line up.

There were only five and choosen a pretty faced thin one.

Went to the room and it was huge nice one as usual. Bathroom with the view of st thomas play ground LOL.

Had a nuce thai massge for 30 mins then after the b2 b. It was awesome.

And she asked weather is need FS. I was not into that and I told her finish it with b2 b..

CyberShy
03-23-16, 12:36
Hi CyberShy,

Glad you got through at PBH. Anyway I can get a reference to try this place?

Cheers.

MBI will try my best bro. Please wait. I will.

MountBoy
03-27-16, 16:48
Visited this place last week in the evening. Full treatment is 1.5 K which is 1 HR. 1 K for 45 min. I selected the 45 min as I was limited on time.

Selection limited as I went after 6 pm. Selected a short small made girl. Her name was As*.

Massage was OK. She gave a normal massage and then a feeling massage on my back. Spent a lot time on my bum and inner thigh area. Told Me to turn around and massaged the front side of me. Gave a feeling massage and played a lot in a teasing way with my balls. Asked if you want a HJ. Told its 0.5 K. Full access taking all cloths off Is 1 K. Asked what else she can offer. Told to come again and she will tell. Pleasant attitude. Wanting to please. Told to come away after we finished up.

WIR. Yes.

Privacy. Inside a by lane off gallery road. Rooms are clean and good.

Damage- 1.5 K.

Cheers,

MB

WitchMaster
03-28-16, 03:14
Visited this place last week in the evening. Full treatment is 1.5 K which is 1 HR. 1 K for 45 min. I selected the 45 min as I was limited on time.

Selection limited as I went after 6 pm. Selected a short small made girl. Her name was As*.

Massage was OK. She gave a normal massage and then a feeling massage on my back. Spent a lot time on my bum and inner thigh area. Told Me to turn around and massaged the front side of me. Gave a feeling massage and played a lot in a teasing way with my balls. Asked if you want a HJ. Told its 0.5 K. Full access taking all cloths off Is 1 K. Asked what else she can offer. Told to come again and she will tell. Pleasant attitude. Wanting to please. Told to come away after we finished up.

WIR. Yes.

Damage- 1.5 K.

Cheers,

MBAny hints to locate the MP?

JayaSen
03-28-16, 18:24
Is this life-light kind of a meaning place.

WIR. Yes.

Damage- 1.5 K.

Cheers,

MB.

MountBoy
03-29-16, 13:40
3rd Lane Ratmalana. Opposite a temple that's inside the lane.

Any hints to locate the MP?.

MountBoy
03-29-16, 13:43
Not really sure about the name if the place. But it's on the 3rd lane. Road adjoining a car wash.

Is this life-light kind of a meaning place..

WitchMaster
03-30-16, 02:25
Not really sure about the name if the place. But it's on the 3rd lane. Road adjoining a car wash.JayaSen, you are spot on.

JayaSen
03-30-16, 19:16
JayaSen, you are spot on.Thanks. Any suggested names.

WitchMaster
03-31-16, 02:51
Thanks. Any suggested names.They have 2 branches, so the availability will depend on your luck. I guess Ashxx will do, haven't been there for some time. The board is also not to be seen as I hear. It's the by-road in front of the temple on 3rd Lane.

Cooloy
03-31-16, 09:45
Don't go to this place, waste of money.

They have 2 branches, so the availability will depend on your luck. I guess Ashxx will do, haven't been there for some time. The board is also not to be seen as I hear. It's the by-road in front of the temple on 3rd Lane.

MountBoy
03-31-16, 20:11
Don't go to this place, waste of money.This place wasn't a waste. The girl I took, Ash was quite good and spent a lot time with me. Depends on the girl you choose. It's not right to rate a place as bad with one bad experience.

Cheers,

MB

Cooloy
04-01-16, 08:26
It wasn't one off time, I have visited three four times and all the time I got bad experience, including the girl you talking about. My advise is if you want to waste your money go to this place, if you care about your money then don't go to this place, one good experience isn't enough to judge a place.

Cheers.

This place wasn't a waste. The girl I took, Ash was quite good and spent a lot time with me. Depends on the girl you choose. It's not right to rate a place as bad with one bad experience.

Cheers,

MB

NuwanBoy1
04-06-16, 12:38
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NuwanBoy1
04-06-16, 17:45
Mountboy,

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]need help from you urgently. Need to contact you personally.

Thank you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MountBoy
04-09-16, 02:58
Hi Nuwan,

Let me know what you want to know and I'll try and help you out.

Cheers,

MB

Mountboy,

]need help from you urgently. Need to contact you personally.

Thank you.

MountBoy
04-09-16, 14:34
This MP has shifted to circular road in Mount. Where cross road meets.

Spacious place. The rooms have mirrors as well where you can see yourself being massaged. I checked if it was a genuine mirror. I went at about 6.30 pm. There was only one lady. Early 30's. Was very friendly and did a good massage to the back. She also gave a feeling massage to the back. Once the back was done she wanted me to turn around and asked me if to continue the feeling massage to the front. I said yes. There was no cream put on me and the feeling massage was great. Overall good experience. Massage finished in 45 minutes for which I paid 1200.1 hour treatment is 1600. HJ was slowly done with a lot of time spent on it. She was feeling my balls an nipples while doing the HJ.

Attached washrooms were available.

Damage 1200+0.5 tip.

WIR. Yes for the 1200 package.

More Extras seems possible.

Cheers.

Kaoz099
04-10-16, 01:28
This MP has shifted to circular road in Mount. Where cross road meets.

Spacious place. The rooms have mirrors as well where you can see yourself being massaged. I checked if it was a genuine mirror. I went at about 6.30 pm. There was only one lady. Early 30's. Was very friendly and did a good massage to the back. She also gave a feeling massage to the back. Once the back was done she wanted me to turn around and asked me if to continue the feeling massage to the front. I said yes. There was no cream put on me and the feeling massage was great. Overall good experience. Massage finished in 45 minutes for which I paid 1200.1 hour treatment is 1600. HJ was slowly done with a lot of time spent on it. She was feeling my balls an nipples while doing the HJ.

Attached washrooms were available.

Damage 1200+0.5 tip.

WIR. Yes for the 1200 package.

More Extras seems possible.

Cheers.Interesting. Appreciate any info you can share. A hint on the whereabouts? Name of the girl? Is that the age group of girls?

Cheers.

NuwanBoy1
04-10-16, 05:00
Hi Mountboy,

Please give a recommondation about me to A, and tell her that you're my friend. Use my name Nuwan, and describe me as the guy who looks like muslim (she the one who told that) and bit fair.

Thank you.

Nuwan.

Hi Nuwan,

Let me know what you want to know and I'll try and help you out.

Cheers,

MB

MountBoy
04-10-16, 05:26
Interesting. Appreciate any info you can share. A hint on the whereabouts? Name of the girl? Is that the age group of girls?

Cheers.It's down cross road in Mount Lavinia. Road opposite big bite food. You can get the contact no and address on hitad. I'm sorry I didn't ask the name of the girl I got the treatment from. When I went it was only her who was there. So I'm not sure of the age of the rest of them.

Hope you find the place without a problem.

Have fun!

Cheers.

MountBoy
04-10-16, 10:33
Hi Mountboy,

Please give a recommondation about me to A, and tell her that you're my friend. Use my name Nuwan, and describe me as the guy who looks like muslim (she the one who told that) and bit fair.

Thank you.

Nuwan.Nuwan,

Are you referring to the girl at the Ratmalana 3rd lane MP?

NuwanBoy1
04-10-16, 20:34
Mountboy,

Yep you got it. If you don't have her number call to their general no.

Nuwan,

Are you referring to the girl at the Ratmalana

MountBoy
04-11-16, 04:32
Mountboy,

Yep you got it. If you don't have her number call to their general no.I tried calling her mobile but it's switched off. Tried calling the reception but that guy isn't responsive and asks so much questions.

You don't need a big recommendation as such. Take her for about 2 sessions. And gain her trust. She will be cool after that.

Cheers.

NuwanBoy1
04-11-16, 09:24
Hi Mountboy,

Thank for your try bro. I think she may have gone to new year holiday. I am the one who made the mistake, cause I said one of my friend recommended about her and she keep asking who's that friend and so and so, even though I have gave fake description about you she's not in the mood to accept it and finally told me ask my friend to call her. That's why I ask you to call her to gain her trust on me. If you can try to call her on next Monday, it'll be a big help.

Thanks,

Nuwan

MountBoy
04-12-16, 08:18
http://www.dailymirror.lk/108172/Brothel-raided-in-Mt-Lavinia?

Not exactly sure where this is.

MountBoy
04-12-16, 19:11
Visited this place as almost all other places were closed. Selection wasn't that great. Mostly filled with fat MILF in there late 30's selected a young looking one who was also on the fat side. Her name was Nim*I.

Started off with feeling massage. She did the feeling while kissing all over the body and rolling her tongue as well. Turned me around after about 20 minutes. Gave a feeling massage in front as well. No cream at all used. Then she started to suck and play with any nips and balls while also doing a HJ. I wasn't interested in anything extra at all but I asked about what she can offer. Told its only feeling her. HJ and boob job for 1 K. I settled with a HJ which was kinda mechanical. Paid the tip of 500 and came off.

Damage- 1.2 K + 0.5 k tip.

Attitude. Girl with a positive attitude.

Body. Late 20's but very much in the fat side with her stomach entirely visible with the Saree.

Cheers.

Kelum87
04-15-16, 12:29
Writing this about a spa in Mount Lavinia which bears the name of a famous Japanese flower. Note that I have visited this place about two-three months back and heard that they have moved to a new location.

However when I visited the place it was located at a by road of the station and it was one of the decent and cleanest places I have ever visited (maybe there are other high-end places, but in this price range haven't visited any other places with better infrastructure). Entrance fee is 1300/= and managed by a lady.

As I mentioned I visited this place several times about couple of months ago and back then had a decent staff. I wouldn't rate them as stunning beauties but most them were attractive and had good assets one would look for.

I have got the services a girl called Pi*mi (late 20's) several times, an innocent face but had great melons. Her massage was really good and would provide HJ and Top Access. Even if she had finished the massage she had couple of times provided me touching and rubbing on specific areas when I requested. Never was able to get to the bottom, always said these are her 'sick days' if you asked for it. It's a lie because I had visited several times and she couldn't have been sick all of these days.

I've visited a girl called Ni*you (late 20's or may be early 30's), she had a sexy face and very good assets. However, she's not the one if you are looking for a real massage. Finished the massage within 20 minutes and then started some touching and licking. She had voluntarily exposed top and bottom without even me asking about it. And did some tongue work around the junior and balls, which was quite good. (Only tongue work. No BJ).

I had always tipped 500/= both these girls.

MountBoy
04-15-16, 17:35
Hi Kelum,

This is Sakura right? Thought they charge 1600 for 1 hour and 1200 for 45 minutes. I agree with you. This is one of the cleanest places around mount with a OK selection. I was speaking to one of the girls who said they were all trained by the owner lady. I had a bad experience with a Tamil girl here about a year ago CZ she was hanging on the phone while massaging. Don't think she's here anymore.

Writing this about a spa in Mount Lavinia which bears the name of a famous Japanese flower. Note that I have visited this place about two-three months back and heard that they have moved to a new location.

However when I visited the place it was located at a by road of the station and it was one of the decent and cleanest places I have ever visited (maybe there are other high-end places, but in this price range haven't visited any other places with better infrastructure). Entrance fee is 1300/= and managed by a lady.

As I mentioned I visited this place several times about couple of months ago and back then had a decent staff. I wouldn't rate them as stunning beauties but most them were attractive and had good assets one would look for..

Kelum87
04-16-16, 05:06
Hi Kelum,

This is Sakura right? Thought they charge 1600 for 1 hour and 1200 for 45 minutes. I agree with you. This is one of the cleanest places around mount with a OK selection. I was speaking to one of the girls who said they were all trained by the owner lady. I had a bad experience with a Tamil girl here about a year ago CZ she was hanging on the phone while massaging. Don't think she's here anymore.Hello MountBoy,

Yes, this is Sakura. Sorry, it was 1200 for the 45 minutes (it was a typo that I mentioned it as 1300, didn't notice at the time I was posting). However they are not very strict on the time, as once I spent a little bit more than an hour even after paying 1200.

Agree with you, girls and the massage they provide here is relatively good. Even Ni*you who I have mentioned here provide a decent massage which is not the exact genuine body massage one would expect, but way better than the services some other MPs provide. Anyway, her service can be justified as the unlimited access she provides to her fantastic assets.

I once noticed a really stunning beauty here, can't recall her name. She was booked when I first noticed her and the next time I checked she had left the place.

MountBoy
04-16-16, 18:32
I went to their new place. Wrote a report below on this thread. Good place for people to try out but big extras like FS and BJ seems limited. May be you can win the girl if your a frequent visitor.

Hello MountBoy,

Yes, this is Sakura. Sorry, it was 1200 for the 45 minutes (it was a typo that I mentioned it as 1300, didn't notice at the time I was posting). However they are not very strict on the time, as once I spent a little bit more than an hour even after paying 1200.

Agree with you, girls and the massage they provide here is relatively good. Even Ni*you who I have mentioned here provide a decent massage which is not the exact genuine body massage one would expect, but way better than the services some other MPs provide. Anyway, her service can be justified as the unlimited access she provides to her fantastic assets.

I once noticed a really stunning beauty here, can't recall her name. She was booked when I first noticed her and the next time I checked she had left the place.

NuwanBoy1
04-19-16, 07:51
MountBoy,

Would you be able to contact her today, and give a reference about me (Nuwan / fair / looks like Muslim). I much appreciate your help on this regard.

Thanks!

Nuwan

I tried calling her mobile but it's switched off. Tried calling the reception but that guy isn't responsive and asks so much questions.

You don't need a big recommendation as such. Take her for about 2 sessions. And gain her trust. She will be cool after that.

Cheers.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MountBoy
04-19-16, 17:15
Nuwan, can I know why you need a reference? What are you expecting out of her? I am abit confused.

MountBoy,

Would you be able to contact her today, and give a reference about me (Nuwan / fair / looks like Muslim). I much appreciate your help on this regard.

Thanks!

Nuwan

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NuwanBoy1
04-19-16, 18:00
Mountboy,

There is nothing to get confused. She wants to know that through whom I got know her, cause I told her that I got to know her about from my friend. Then she reluctant to give extras, and when I am asked about extras she told me first ask my friend (you) to call to her and verify the details I told to her. LOL. Mountboy, if my request is bothering to you, no worries just forget it.

Nuwan

Cooloy
04-20-16, 20:03
Nuwanboy,

Some guys in this forum are fake promoters of certain girls and places. When someone asked a help to gain the trust of a girl, they are showing their attitude to your sort of helpless guys. So don't worry and forget that RTA place, its a shitty place and you won't get any sort of services from them as Mount described in his earlier post. [Personal message deleted by Admin].

Mountboy,

There is nothing to get confused. She wants to know that through whom I got know her, cause I told her that I got to know her about from my friend. Then she reluctant to give extras, and when I am asked about extras she told me first ask my friend (you) to call to her and verify the details I told to her. LOL. Mountboy, if my request is bothering to you, no worries just forget it.

Nuwan==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MountBoy
04-21-16, 01:01
Promoting a place or girl and giving feedback of the experience you had are two different things. I have no need what so ever to promote any of these places!

Would be great if members like both of you write reports on your experiences with out just asking for help only and talking negative. (Both your Report History is nothing about experiences.

Try and be abit more useful to the thread!

Cheers.

Cooloy
04-21-16, 05:07
Mountboy,

I got my facts right. Before watching my posts, watch your previous posts, most of the places you recommending are shitty places. When most of the guys in this forum rejecting a place you're the only one promoting those places. (Ex: Wasana, Nisala, Ratmalana) If you couldn't help to other people just stay your way rather than talking like honest person. Personally I am not a person who spoil hidden gems and giving false hopes to others by writing fantasy reports.

Try and be a bit more truthful to the thread!

Promoting a place or girl and giving feedback of the experience you had are two different things. I have no need what so ever to promote any of these places!

Would be great if members like both of you write reports on your experiences with out just asking for help only and talking negative. (Both your Report History is nothing about experiences.

Try and be abit more useful to the thread!

Cheers.

MountBoy
04-21-16, 11:11
Most of the MPs are still closed. So went to this place today. You need to pay 1 K for entrance. Selection is only available to be viewed after the payment. All these girls are in a room behind the reception lady. She moves the curtain off and shows the selection once the payment is made.

Had about 8 girls. No stunners. Selected a young looking girl and followed her upstairs. It's cubicles inside covered with curtains. She covered the curtain and used clips so that it wouldn't move around for the wind. Started on the massage ad I told her I wanted a feeling massage. She was feeling my thighs and came straight to my crack and balls. She sounded horny which was indeed fake. In about 8 minutes she told to turn. I was like no I needed more. She massaged for another 5 minutes and told to turn. Once I turned she sucked on my nipples and was giving a HJ. I told her not to but she dint listen. I pushed her hand off and she was like why not I was like it's just 15 minutes. Then she was like ok then I'll massage you and gave the worst massage ever. I told her many times not to use cream and she dint listen. So I shouted and told her not to. She knew I was pissed. She was trying to be all nice later. She asked for 1 k for HJ and Touching her and. 5 k only for HJ. The massage was over in 25 mint and she wanted to give the HJ to which I refused and walked off.

Please don't bother going here. Waste of money.

Damage 1 K. Dint pay her for het shitty attitude.

MountBoy
04-21-16, 12:40
Mountboy,

I got my facts right. Before watching my posts, watch your previous posts, most of the places you recommending are shitty places. When most of the guys in this forum rejecting a place you're the only one promoting those places. (Ex: Wasana, Nisala, Ratmalana) If you couldn't help to other people just stay your way rather than talking like honest person. Personally I am not a person who spoil hidden gems and giving false hopes to others by writing fantasy reports.

Try and be a bit more truthful to the thread!Wish you have read all my posts. I have been critical in my posts. Even with nisala. My first experience there was great. Later on it was bad to levels I told I won't return. Clearly you have only 7 posts written and shows alot about the crap your talking.

Choice is yours. Don't bother reading my reports if you think it's false.

Cheers mate!

MountBoy
05-03-16, 17:48
Went to Sakura on a lazy Sunday. There was this small made Tamil girl called Pavani. She had joined on that day from another MP in Mount. Shitty attitude. Worst massage ever. Please don't waste your money on her. She even wanted a tip when I decided to walk off in less than 30 minutes. I complained to the reception lady who runs that place and came off.

Usually a good place to get a decent massage and extras.

WIR. Not if Pavani is there.

Cheers.

JungleBook
05-03-16, 18:25
Went to Sakura on a lazy Sunday. There was this small made Tamil girl called Pavani. She had joined on that day from another MP in Mount. Shitty attitude. Worst massage ever. Please don't waste your money on her. She even wanted a tip when I decided to walk off in less than 30 minutes. I complained to the reception lady who runs that place and came off.

Usually a good place to get a decent massage and extras.

WIR. Not if Pavani is there.

Cheers.Is she the same Pawani who worked at Akarsha herbal?

The Old Teaboy
05-03-16, 20:09
Wish you have read all my posts. I have been critical in my posts. Even with nisala. My first experience there was great. Later on it was bad to levels I told I won't return. Clearly you have only 7 posts written and shows alot about the crap your talking.

Cheers mate!MountBoy, I have found all your posts helpful and accurate. Some members just don't like MP's, and criticize all MP's. Nobody is forcing them to read MP posts.

MountBoy
05-04-16, 02:46
Is she the same Pawani who worked at Akarsha herbal?She said she worked at Tharuka down old quarry road next to keells in Mount lavinia.

She is just a disaster at another level.

MountBoy
05-04-16, 02:48
MountBoy, I have found all your posts helpful and accurate. Some members just don't like MP's, and criticize all MP's. Nobody is forcing them to read MP posts.Thanks OTB. Some people are just not worth the effort. Best is to ignore them. They are new to the forum and all they do in their posts is to criticize.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

WitchMaster
05-04-16, 11:59
Wish you have read all my posts. I have been critical in my posts. Even with nisala. My first experience there was great. Later on it was bad to levels I told I won't return. Clearly you have only 7 posts written and shows alot about the crap your talking.

Cheers mate!Hey dude,

Haven't you heard that the quote; "Barking dog does not bite"? Just let it go. Most of the new fellows are so eager to find places and contacts but are not willing to share any review or experiences. The forum is rather getting dull if it wasn't for the few who support the forum, the ones like you. Never mind what others say, you do your part as you have always done.

It would be better to introduce a new rule of some sort for anyone opting to get membership, has to write (let's say) 3 or 5 good reviews of their experiences at Spas or with FLs; but not vague fairytales. It's up to the master admin to consider.

Cheers mates.

MountBoy
05-05-16, 18:37
Hey dude,

Haven't you heard that the quote; "Barking dog does not bite"? Just let it go. Most of the new fellows are so eager to find places and contacts but are not willing to share any review or experiences. The forum is rather getting dull if it wasn't for the few who support the forum, the ones like you. Never mind what others say, you do your part as you have always done.

It would be better to introduce a new rule of some sort for anyone opting to get membership, has to write (let's say) 3 or 5 good reviews of their experiences at Spas or with FLs; but not vague fairytales. It's up to the master admin to consider.

Cheers mates.You are absolutely right WM. I also agree with you. So much of people on these forums and all they want is contacts and info. They don't even bother to write reports on their experience. We really need to restrict these guys.

JungleBook
05-07-16, 18:59
Went to Barnes Avenue place after a long time. Took the girl called Sa*I. Fair, slim, beautiful face, age around 20. As I was interested only about extras, I asked her to give only foot massage + feeling. During the foot massage she asked me the definite 2 questions any girl asks you if she doesn't know you.

1) Have you come here before? (Kalin ewith thiyenawada).

2) Names of the girls you have taken before? (Wenadata kawada ganne).

After successfully answering to those 2 questions she understood I'm a regular customer and discussed about the extras. I asked what she can offer. She said 1000 for touch + HJ. I said I need top and bottom access. She wanted money first.

She started the feeling massage, giving good attention to junior and the balls. Kissed and licked my nipples. Tiny boobs. Clean shaved pussy. Bottom access was limited to 2-3 minutes. When I tried to gain further bottom access, she asked whether I'm a customer of Ma*you? I said no. I asked why she asked like that. She said she can easily identify Ma*you's customers. I think Ma*you seems to offer more.

She gave a very slow HJ to the top of the junior, paying good attention to balls time to time. Licked and bit my nipples during whole session, pressing her boobs (micro) on my chest. It was one of the best HJs I ever received so far.

Damage: 1 K Entrance + 1 K Tip.

WIR: Yes (Want to try her again and Ma*you also).

MountBoy
05-08-16, 04:33
I totally agree with you JB. Answering those two questions positively Can take you along way in extras. At any MP Always try and tell them you are a regular. If they ask the girls name just tell the common once used on this forum. The girls don't stick to one place for long. So they wouldn't really know an they will believe you.

Cheers.

MB.

Went to Barnes Avenue place after a long time. Took the girl called Sa*I. Fair, slim, beautiful face, age around 20. As I was interested only about extras, I asked her to give only foot massage + feeling. During the foot massage she asked me the definite 2 questions any girl asks you if she doesn't know you.

1) Have you come here before? (Kalin ewith thiyenawada).

2) Names of the girls you have taken before? (Wenadata kawada ganne).

After successfully answering to those 2 questions she understood I'm a regular customer and discussed about the extras. I asked what she can offer. She said 1000 for touch + HJ. I said I need top and bottom access. She wanted money first.

She started the feeling massage, giving good attention to junior and the balls. Kissed and licked my nipples. Tiny boobs. Clean shaved pussy. Bottom access was limited to 2-3 minutes. When I tried to gain further bottom access, she asked whether I'm a customer of Ma*you? I said no. I asked why she asked like that. She said she can easily identify Ma*you's customers. I think Ma*you seems to offer more.

She gave a very slow HJ to the top of the junior, paying good attention to balls time to time. Licked and bit my nipples during whole session, pressing her boobs (micro) on my chest. It was one of the best HJs I ever received so far.

Damage: 1 K Entrance + 1 K Tip.

WIR: Yes (Want to try her again and Ma*you also).

JungleBook
05-08-16, 04:50
I totally agree with you JB. Answering those two questions positively Can take you along way in extras. At any MP Always try and tell them you are a regular. If they ask the girls name just tell the common once used on this forum. The girls don't stick to one place for long. So they wouldn't really know an they will believe you.

Cheers.

MB.At any MP Always try and tell them you are a regular. If they ask the girls name just tell the common once used on this forum. The girls don't stick to one place for long. So they wouldn't really know an they will believe you.

Good point MB.

Another question that girls sometimes ask, after giving you the towel is "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I usually say yes and later figure out where it is. In most of the places it is pretty easy to guess.

JungleBook
05-10-16, 18:38
Saw a small board Haritha Suwaya Spa on byroad near lion's pub. Went to see what's available.

Old house. 3 MILFs were there. Picked the MILF in the reception called Dinu. Entrance 1 K.

She directed me to the massage table on the kitchen, saying other rooms are too hot.

Kitchen was also hot like an oven. Average massage. When it comes to extras she said she can't take her assets out. No bottom access. So quit without extras.

MountBoy
05-11-16, 18:48
JB, Is this the place opposite family super / bakers?

Saw a small board Haritha Suwaya Spa on byroad near lion's pub. Went to see what's available.

Old house. 3 MILFs were there. Picked the MILF in the reception called Dinu. Entrance 1 K.

She directed me to the massage table on the kitchen, saying other rooms are too hot.

Kitchen was also hot like an oven. Average massage. When it comes to extras she said she can't take her assets out. No bottom access. So quit without extras.

MountBoy
05-11-16, 19:02
Saw and advert on the travel supplement on Sunday times week before. This place is more of a guest house.

Went in and checked on their rates. 1 k for 45 min and 1. 5 K for 1 HR. Wanted to see the selection. There were 2 girls. One was slim and shirt. Other was on the fat side. Selected the thin girl and paid 1 K. She took me in and it was cubicles. I told her I want the corner one. She started the massage with cream. For once the cream wasn't watery. She gave a good massage to the back and told to flip. I wanted a feeling massage as well. So she said it's hard to do feeling to the. Back but will do it to the front. But as I insisted she gave a feeling to the inner thighs and balls and bum area. She told me to flip and started a feeling massage. She spent alota time in the thigh and chest area and she also played with my nips. I wasn't getting turned on so she went down and sucked in my nips. Then she did a slow HJ while feeling and sucking me. She wanted to make out but I'm not a fan of it. Asked for more extras but she said no in a shy way and told to come again. More extras seems possible. She finished off the HJ and cleaned my fun with tissue. Washroom is common.

WIR. Yes to get her service. I went there 3 days late (ydy) but she's gone to her home town. I forgot to ask, her name as well. If I do get hold Of her will share the name. Here.

Damage - 1 K + 500.

Cheers.

MB.

JungleBook
05-12-16, 15:25
JB, Is this the place opposite family super / bakers?Yes MB. It's the place.

MountBoy
05-14-16, 04:35
Not exactly sure of the exact name but just avoid this place. It's right after sunhill when you come from galle road.

It's a small joint. Went in and asked the reception guy the prices. Said it as 1. 1 k for 45 min and 1. 6 k for an hour. Thought they would offer something good for that pricing. Asked for the selection. I heard many, girls speaking lousy in the next room. As I wanted to see all of them went quiet and all the girls disappeared except an old woman of about 40. I walked off an they told me there is more selection and called the other girls. Rest of them were the same sort so I just left.

I hate it when they hide the girls when you ask for selection.

Please Avoid this place at any cost. You will be better off spending the same amount at Sakura and getting a decent thing.

MB.

MountBoy
05-14-16, 04:37
Yes MB. It's the place.It's best to highlight these places and make our mongers aware of the disaster. That way they Can avoid these place and save money to spend on places that are decent enough.

Cheers.

JungleBook
05-14-16, 09:51
It's best to highlight these places and make our mongers aware of the disaster. That way they Can avoid these place and save money to spend on places that are decent enough.

Cheers.I totally agree with you MB. I can't understand why those shitty places continue to exist amidst competition.

JungleBook
05-14-16, 10:22
After seeing few good posts on this forum, visited Sakura. Thanks MB for directions.

By the time I visited there, all girls were busy. Went there after 1 hour. Receptionist (may be the owner lady) said 1 girl available. I said OK, any girl would be fine except Pavani. She asked me what's wrong with Pavani. I told her one of my friends taken her before and asked me not to take her. She asked what's the name of my friend. I told a random name came to my mouth. She showed me fair, average looking girl called Ganga. Age looks around mid 30's.

Receptionist directed me to the lady doc, who measured pressure and asked some nonsense questions. (Eg:- How frequently I visit spas?

As all other rooms were occupied, I was given the same room where doctor was. Receptionist / owner lady asked doc to leave the room.

Clean bed sheet, towels. Overall good hygiene. Attached bathroom.

Ganga came and started massage. After 10-15 minutes into the massage, all of a sudden doc lady came near the curtain and called the girls name, girl said Yes doctor, and doc came inside within few seconds. The girl had hard time covering my junior with the towel. Lady doc observed massaging for 2-3 minutes and left the room. I asked the girl, why lady doc came in? She said lady doc recently started checking the rooms time to time. After finishing massage girl said massage is over and did not ask the usual question. I also was not in a mood to ask for extras.

Girl said next time take 1 hour package. I told her I will never come back and left.

WIR: Hell no.

MountBoy
05-14-16, 19:21
JB it's sad that you went thru this. It may be because you told them a wrong name they had a bad experience with or they might have thought you were LE.

It's one Of the best places in Mount and I have gone to this place more than 10 times and never had a Dr checking me or anyone coming inside the room. May be you should try this place after a break and see.

After seeing few good posts on this forum, visited Sakura. Thanks MB for directions.

By the time I visited there, all girls were busy. Went there after 1 hour. Receptionist (may be the owner lady) said 1 girl available. I said OK, any girl would be fine except Pavani. She asked me what's wrong with Pavani. I told her one of my friends taken her before and asked me not to take her. She asked what's the name of my friend. I told a random name came to my mouth. She showed me fair, average looking girl called Ganga. Age looks around mid 30's.

Receptionist directed me to the lady doc, who measured pressure and asked some nonsense questions. (Eg:- How frequently I visit spas?

As all other rooms were occupied, I was given the same room where doctor was. Receptionist / owner lady asked doc to leave the room.

Ganga came and started massage. After 10-15 minutes into the massage, all of a sudden doc lady came near the curtain and called the girls name, girl said Yes doctor, and doc came inside within few seconds. The girl had hard time covering my junior with the towel. Lady doc observed massaging for 2-3 minutes and left the room. I asked the girl, why lady doc came in? She said lady doc recently started checking the rooms time to time. After finishing massage girl said massage is over and did not ask the usual question. I also was not in a mood to ask for extras.

Girl said next time take 1 hour package. I told her I will never come back and left.

WIR: Hell no.

The Old Teaboy
05-15-16, 16:22

WIR: Hell no.Hi, thanks for your report. With respect, I have to say that it is a mistake to name a girl and say that you don't want to take her. These girls are human beings and they all have their off days. It is their livelihood. Just look at the girls and take your pick.

JungleBook
05-15-16, 17:30
Hi, thanks for your report. With respect, I have to say that it is a mistake to name a girl and say that you don't want to take her. These girls are human beings and they all have their off days. It is their livelihood. Just look at the girls and take your pick.Ooops! Perhaps, that might have backfired to me. Thanks OTB for good advice.

MahaHoora
05-16-16, 08:47
OTB, hats off to you for saying this. I agree with you 100%, with all due respect to our fellow monger concerned.

Hi, thanks for your report. With respect, I have to say that it is a mistake to name a girl and say that you don't want to take her. These girls are human beings and they all have their off days. It is their livelihood. Just look at the girls and take your pick.

Jossh123
05-16-16, 10:42
OTB, hats off to you for saying this. I agree with you 100%, with all due respect to our fellow monger concerned.With respect to the original contributor I am in total agreement that at the end of the day all are human beings. Its noteworthy for all of us to remember that in most cases.

Girl engage in this trade due to their dire need.

And MahaHoora hope you are well long time no chat.

Regards,

J.

JungleBook
05-16-16, 15:23
With respect to the original contributor I am in total agreement that at the end of the day all are human beings. Its noteworthy for all of us to remember that in most cases.

Girl engage in this trade due to their dire need.

And MahaHoora hope you are well long time no chat.

Regards,

J.With all due respect to the fellow senior mongers, I think I have to give a little clarification. Otherwise there will be a big misunderstanding.

I always treat those girls as human beings and I have personally helped some of the girls in their personal matters. There were few girls who were very close to me and told their life stories to me. One was a single mom dreaming to give good education to her child by sending him to an international school. One other was an elder sister in the family with paralyzed dad and younger brothers / sisters still schooling. After listening to those stories I was not in a mentality to take extras from them, but helped them like a brother thereafter.

In this particular incident, MountBoy previously had a very bad experience with that particular girl, and I wanted to avoid the disaster upfront.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3307-Mount-Lavinia&p=1874314&viewfull=1#post1874314

By the time owner lady told me 1 girl available, there were no girls to be seen. Even if I see the girls I don't know who that girl is. As OTB pointed out it was my mistake to name the girl upfront. I should have asked her what are the names of the girls available and silently take my decision.

It backfired to me and I learnt the lesson harder way.

Thanks guys for your advice.

JB

MountBoy
05-16-16, 19:34
JB, like you said just ask who is available and then choose who ever you want avoiding the once you don't want to take. Don't tell the MP people about it though.

Happy mongering bro!

Cheers.

With all due respect to the fellow senior mongers, I think I have to give a little clarification. Otherwise there will be a big misunderstanding.

I always treat those girls as human beings and I have personally helped some of the girls in their personal matters. There were few girls who were very close to me and told their life stories to me. One was a single mom dreaming to give good education to her child by sending him to an international school. One other was an elder sister in the family with paralyzed dad and younger brothers / sisters still schooling. After listening to those stories I was not in a mentality to take extras from them, but helped them like a brother thereafter.

In this particular incident, MountBoy previously had a very bad experience with that particular girl, and I wanted to avoid the disaster upfront.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3307-Mount-Lavinia&p=1874314&viewfull=1#post1874314

By the time owner lady told me 1 girl available, there were no girls to be seen. Even if I see the girls I don't know who that girl is. As OTB pointed out it was my mistake to name the girl upfront. I should have asked her what are the names of the girls available and silently take my decision.

It backfired to me and I learnt the lesson harder way.

Thanks guys for your advice.

JB

MobisMan
05-19-16, 12:30
Hi dudes.

After seeing the post here about the place down in 3rd Lane Rathmalana, I thought of paying a visit there this afternoon. It was raining cats & dogs when I reached there. Since the place didn't have any board signs it took me few minutes to locate the exact spot. It was an old house.

There were only 2 gals available today & one of them was bit chubby. Since I don't like Chubby ones, I took the other one. She was OK looking with a decent figure. Name was Cha*.

She told me other gals who had gone home during weekend didn't return yet because of flood situation in their respective areas. So I guess they have several gals on a normal day.

Rate for 1 hour was 1000. I used lotion for the massage. Not oil. She spent lot of time on my ass. Doing the feeling using her fingers. Let me touch her assets during the massage.

Extras included a very good HJ with oil. HJ went for 15 minutes++ with top access given. I didn't have an idea for asking for more services since the HJ was done well, but her body language meant that she is ready to give more for a better price.

Overall experience is good for the amount of money spent. Room was also good & clean with attached bathroom. Didn't have AC, but the ceiling fan was working fine.

Total damage: 1000 (massage) + 1000 (tip).

She asked me to come again for "more".

Mobis Man.

MountBoy
05-19-16, 19:11
Thanks MM for the update. Glad you had a good experience at this place. Even I was ok with the service I got here. You need to play the cards right and you won't be disappointed.

Cheers.

MB.

Hi dudes.

After seeing the post here about the place down in 3rd Lane Rathmalana, I thought of paying a visit there this afternoon. It was raining cats & dogs when I reached there. Since the place didn't have any board signs it took me few minutes to locate the exact spot. It was an old house.

There were only 2 gals available today & one of them was bit chubby. Since I don't like Chubby ones, I took the other one. She was OK looking with a decent figure. Name was Cha*.

She told me other gals who had gone home during weekend didn't return yet because of flood situation in their respective areas. So I guess they have several gals on a normal day.

Rate for 1 hour was 1000. I used lotion for the massage. Not oil. She spent lot of time on my ass. Doing the feeling using her fingers. Let me touch her assets during the massage.

Extras included a very good HJ with oil. HJ went for 15 minutes++ with top access given. I didn't have an idea for asking for more services since the HJ was done well, but her body language meant that she is ready to give more for a better price.

Overall experience is good for the amount of money spent. Room was also good & clean with attached bathroom. Didn't have AC, but the ceiling fan was working fine.

Total damage: 1000 (massage) + 1000 (tip).

She asked me to come again for "more".

Mobis Man.

MountBoy
05-28-16, 10:23
Went here again last Monday. Thankfully the girl I took before was there. She again did a very good massage and followed it up with a good feeling massage to the front side. She kissed and sucked on my nips while doing the feeling. I guided her to the ball's and she massaged them and played with them. Finally I exploded in her hands. She got tissues and cleaned me up.

She dint remember me when I went in this week and told she has so, many customers and it's hard to keep track.

Very friendly sort. She said she has issues with the madam who owns it and is looking at moving to nugegoda.

Got her name this time. Hir**I.

Damage 1 k +500 tip.

Saw and advert on the travel supplement on Sunday times week before. This place is more of a guest house.

Went in and checked on their rates. 1 k for 45 min and 1. 5 K for 1 HR. Wanted to see the selection. There were 2 girls. One was slim and shirt. Other was on the fat side. Selected the thin girl and paid 1 K. She took me in and it was cubicles. I told her I want the corner one. She started the massage with cream. For once the cream wasn't watery. She gave a good massage to the back and told to flip. I wanted a feeling massage as well. So she said it's hard to do feeling to the. Back but will do it to the front. But as I insisted she gave a feeling to the inner thighs and balls and bum area. She told me to flip and started a feeling massage. She spent alota time in the thigh and chest area and she also played with my nips. I wasn't getting turned on so she went down and sucked in my nips. Then she did a slow HJ while feeling and sucking me. She wanted to make out but I'm not a fan of it. Asked for more extras but she said no in a shy way and told to come again. More extras seems possible. She finished off the HJ and cleaned my fun with tissue. Washroom is common.

WIR. Yes to get her service. I went there 3 days late (ydy) but she's gone to her home town. I forgot to ask, her name as well. If I do get hold Of her will share the name. Here.

Damage - 1 K + 500.

Cheers.

MB.

Lavan
06-02-16, 02:38
I'm adding this report after a very long break.

Tried the 3rd Lane place after seeing some reports over here. The place is actually an old set up, I have been there about an year or more ago but the service now seems to have got better (although I went only once). The bathrooms and the beds are not really in a good set up; the bathroom has a broken shower and you pretty much wash yourself from a broken pipe. The beds are not covered with a bedsheet and like someone mentioned you feel like you are lying on a plank.

The girl I got was Ch* She is not a looker, but slim and looked ok. The massage was mediocre and was having a small chit chat with me while it was going. Once the massage was over she asked me if I want a HJ and that just for a HJ it is 500 and if I want to touch her it is 1000. I opted for the 1000. The HJ was good, a slow one and with a lot of attention paid to the balls, shaft and the head. She was quite surprised that I didn't cum as much as she expected.

WIR: probably yes, and will probably check up who else is available.

MountBoy
06-09-16, 19:30
Has anyone tried out the MP that's situated next to the ratmalana com bank on the land side just before maliban??

Any other new MP's recommended in the areas of Mount. Ratmalana and dehiwala??

Please share your experiences here.

Cheers.

MB.

MountBoy
06-09-16, 19:32
Thanks for the report lavan. There are two mps owned by these guys. Which one did you try out?

Tried the 3rd Lane place after seeing some reports over here. The place is actually an old set up, I have been there about an year or more ago but the service now seems to have got better (although I went only once). The bathrooms and the beds are not really in a good set up; the bathroom has a broken shower and you pretty much wash yourself from a broken pipe. The beds are not covered with a bedsheet and like someone mentioned you feel like you are lying on a plank.

The girl I got was Ch* She is not a looker, but slim and looked ok. The massage was mediocre and was having a small chit chat with me while it was going. Once the massage was over she asked me if I want a HJ and that just for a HJ it is 500 and if I want to touch her it is 1000. I opted for the 1000. The HJ was good, a slow one and with a lot of attention paid to the balls, shaft and the head. She was quite surprised that I didn't cum as much as she expected.

TarzanLK
06-11-16, 19:45
Has anyone tried out the MP that's situated next to the ratmalana com bank on the land side just before maliban??

Any other new MP's recommended in the areas of Mount. Ratmalana and dehiwala??

Please share your experiences here.

Cheers.

MB.I went to this place long time back (around 6 months before), one lady was there and said the price details. I asked about selections and she replied girls work on order (sequentially) so no selection. Then I asked can I see the person who will be assigned to me, she told bit roughly after payment. I thanked and left the place. Never visited after that. Have some reviews to be shared but could not find some good time to describe. Will do ASAP.

TZ

Hooboy
06-12-16, 09:18
Seeing the recent reports decided to try this place after about a year. Nothing special really but I must say on my visit the attached bathroom was surprisingly good. Torn rexine massage table. Massage was pretty ordinary. HJ and top access was 1 k. The receptionist was cute but not available. I asked!!

MountBoy
06-12-16, 11:34
I went to this place long time back (around 6 months before), one lady was there and said the price details. I asked about selections and she replied girls work on order (sequentially) so no selection. Then I asked can I see the person who will be assigned to me, she told bit roughly after payment. I thanked and left the place. Never visited after that. Have some reviews to be shared but could not find some good time to describe. Will do ASAP.

TZThanks Tarzan. I will try that place out as well. There is no use if they don't provide selection.

Please do share your experiences as well when you have time!

Much appreciated.

Cheers.

MountBoy
06-12-16, 11:37
Seeing the recent reports decided to try this place after about a year. Nothing special really but I must say on my visit the attached bathroom was surprisingly good. Torn rexine massage table. Massage was pretty ordinary. HJ and top access was 1 k. The receptionist was cute but not available. I asked!!Thanks for the report Hooboy! Alittle Bit of convincing would have got you the reception girl. May be you can try the place a few times. And they will let you.

Pretty ordinary place where you can have your basic satisfaction without much drama.

Cheers.

UncommonDude
06-13-16, 18:34
I went to Sakura.

The girl was OK, massage was OK, HJ was meh. Limited access for top. On my way to Sakura, saw another one named Wasana. Which is the better MP?

Where can I get something more than HJ?

Thanks.

The Old Teaboy
06-14-16, 05:54
I went to Sakura.

The girl was OK, massage was OK, HJ was meh. Limited access for top. On my way to Sakura, saw another one named Wasana. Which is the better MP?

Where can I get something more than HJ?

Thanks.At Wasana, the girls (Milfs) wear saree. You can get good extras. If you see the same girl two or three times you can get more and more extras.

MountBoy
06-14-16, 18:52
At Wasana, the girls (Milfs) wear saree. You can get good extras. If you see the same girl two or three times you can get more and more extras.Wasana is a place where you can get loads of extras. But 95% Of them are milfs.

Entrance is 1. 2 k. One of the milfs once offered me FS for 3 k. I said no as I wasn't into it. It's a place you can negotiate an get a good deal but your taste has to be solid milfs.

Cheers.

MB.

TarzanLK
06-16-16, 11:46
Dear members,

Need some info regarding third lane MP. This was the first Spa I went in but didn't get the service as two MILF type girls were only available at that time. I already shared it elaborately in my post. Since the place is getting good reviews thought to give a try, but I want to know whether the selection is still with MILF type. I'm not into that type so that I could avoid any disappointments in advance. Any advice are welcomed.

TZ

RockSpaStar
06-16-16, 19:27
I tried this place few days ago. Her name was Nil_. Slim average looking with friendly and sexy talks. Time was around 11.30 am.

Rock.

Dear members,

Need some info regarding third lane MP. This was the first Spa I went in but didn't get the service as two MILF type girls were only available at that time. I already shared it elaborately in my post. Since the place is getting good reviews thought to give a try, but I want to know whether the selection is still with MILF type. I'm not into that type so that I could avoid any disappointments in advance. Any advice are welcomed.

TZ

MountBoy
06-18-16, 11:39
Dear members,

TZTarzan. They have 2 branches close by. If you are not happy with the selection in one you could try the other. The reception will give you the details as well.

MountBoy
06-18-16, 11:42
Dear members,

TZYou can also call them up and get details about the age of the girls available before you go. Tell that you will be coming in an hour and you want to know who is available. This will stop them from giving false information.

You can get the no from hitad.

MountBoy
06-18-16, 11:43
I tried this place few days ago. Her name was Nil_. Slim average looking with friendly and sexy talks. Time was around 11.30 am.

Rock.Rock, how was the massage and your overall experience? Did you manage to get extras?

RockSpaStar
06-19-16, 18:25
Receptionist was a slim talkative girl but sweet way of speaking. And asked me full body or normal. Replied with Full Body and paid 1.2 k. She told 4 gals available but 3 of 'm are busy.

Her name is Nil_. She did the massage to back and front side. Average! After 15 minutes told her I need a feeling massage. Did a good feeling massage but No kissing on my body. Told she need 1 k for the further proceedings (HJ and Top access). I asked for more extras. She said NO! Boss will come! (replied in a shy way). Then I asked nicely for BJ. She said only HJ and top access is there. She needed tip first. Did a good HJ. I touched her small boobs and gave quick kisses to boobs. No lickings were allowed. But she gave me a lip kiss. Had a small sexy chat on the way. My junior was able to hold down for so long. Finally exploded. Asked for her number and gave it and told to come again.

Body- 6/10.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Overall service- 7/10.

WIR: Yes. Very friendly place. Total Cost= 1 + 1.2 k.

Rock

Rock, how was the massage and your overall experience? Did you manage to get extras?

MountBoy
06-20-16, 18:55
Thanks Rocks for your post on your experience. Glad it was ok.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

MB.

Receptionist was a slim talkative girl but sweet way of speaking. And asked me full body or normal. Replied with Full Body and paid 1.2 k. She told 4 gals available but 3 of 'm are busy.

Her name is Nil_. She did the massage to back and front side. Average! After 15 minutes told her I need a feeling massage. Did a good feeling massage but No kissing on my body. Told she need 1 k for the further proceedings (HJ and Top access). I asked for more extras. She said NO! Boss will come! (replied in a shy way). Then I asked nicely for BJ. She said only HJ and top access is there. She needed tip first. Did a good HJ. I touched her small boobs and gave quick kisses to boobs. No lickings were allowed. But she gave me a lip kiss. Had a small sexy chat on the way. My junior was able to hold down for so long. Finally exploded. Asked for her number and gave it and told to come again.

Body- 6/10.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Overall service- 7/10.

WIR: Yes. Very friendly place. Total Cost= 1 + 1.2 k.

Rock

TarzanLK
06-21-16, 07:15
I wish to share an experience which I had some months ago in the spa which is situated in the spa which is situated in a road front of Bata building. I went in around lunch time and paid the amount upfront before seeing the selection, but heard many voices so I was confident that I could find one according to my taste. They were sitting in a room behind the madam's seat and covered with curtain. Madam said that there is a selection and the mute button is pressed in that room, after few seconds curtain was pulled out and I could see around 6-8 girls. Some of them were eating since I could see that they didn't wash their hands. Selected a bit thin little fair girl and madam called P-I. I said to madam if she want to have her lunch I could wait since I don't want to finish the session in a hurry and also don't want a person to be appetite for my pleasure. The girl said that she will eat later and guided me to upstairs which had partition cubicles around 7 or more, all covered with curtains. I followed her to into one of the cubicle and she asked me to change the dress and she went outside the cubicle. I undressed myself and covered me with the towel. She was waiting near the curtain and came inside once I'm done. Laid on the rexine table face down. I opted for cream when she asked oil or cream. Then the massage started and it was OK but not that great. I was having little chats with her which can be heard to the adjacent cubicles, luckily no one were there at that time. She well avoided the private parts. Asked to turn around after about twenty minutes and I did so. Chats and massaged continued for another twenty minutes. Then came the negotiation part. The usual menu was told and I opted for 1 k package which doesn't include touching downside which was bit disappointment for me. Asked me to remove the towel and I said her to remove it and she obliged. She unbutton her t-shirt button and popped out the boobs and I said to lift the t-shirt so I could see the belly as well and she responded positively. She had flat tummy with right amount of flesh. I touched, squeezed and also sucked her melons which were in handful size not that big and not that small. She applied cream to my junior and stroked slowly while I'm playing with her boobs. I was allowed to touch her ass from outside. After few minutes I cummed. She wiped my sperm in her hands and asked me to have the wash. The bathroom was common and in the corner of the floor where she guided me. She washed her hands and then went out. I had my wash and came back to the cubicle and got into my dress and left with a friendly hug. (Paid the cash upfront).

Pros:

She had eye contact most of the time while doing the massage and when playing with junior. Very friendly and bit shy full. Wiped my sperm into her hands.

Cons:

Cubicles. Less privacy. Common bathroom.

Girl: 7 (my taste).

Boobs: 6 (very soft).

Ass: 6.

Massage: 6.

Extras: limited.

Value for money.

Cheers,

TZ

MountBoy
06-21-16, 17:13
Thanks for the report Tarzan. I have tried this place a few times as well. My last experience was very bad (I wrote in this thread).

Glad you had a good experience.

Cheers.

I wish to share an experience which I had some months ago in the spa which is situated in the spa which is situated in a road front of Bata building. I went in around lunch time and paid the amount upfront before seeing the selection, but heard many voices so I was confident that I could find one according to my taste. They were sitting in a room behind the madam's seat and covered with curtain. Madam said that there is a selection and the mute button is pressed in that room, after few seconds curtain was pulled out and I could see around 6-8 girls. Some of them were eating since I could see that they didn't wash their hands. Selected a bit thin little fair girl and madam called P-I. I said to madam if she want to have her lunch I could wait since I don't want to finish the session in a hurry and also don't want a person to be appetite for my pleasure. The girl said that she will eat later and guided me to upstairs which had partition cubicles around 7 or more, all covered with curtains. I followed her to into one of the cubicle and she asked me to change the dress and she went outside the cubicle. I undressed myself and covered me with the towel. She was waiting near the curtain and came inside once I'm done. Laid on the rexine table face down. I opted for cream when she asked oil or cream. Then the massage started and it was OK but not that great. I was having little chats with her which can be heard to the adjacent cubicles, luckily no one were there at that time. She well avoided the private parts. Asked to turn around after about twenty minutes and I did so. Chats and massaged continued for another twenty minutes. Then came the negotiation part. The usual menu was told and I opted for 1 k package which doesn't include touching downside which was bit disappointment for me. Asked me to remove the towel and I said her to remove it and she obliged. She unbutton her t-shirt button and popped out the boobs and I said to lift the t-shirt so I could see the belly as well and she responded positively. She had flat tummy with right amount of flesh. I touched, squeezed and also sucked her melons which were in handful size not that big and not that small. She applied cream to my junior and stroked slowly while I'm playing with her boobs. I was allowed to touch her ass from outside. After few minutes I cummed. She wiped my sperm in her hands and asked me to have the wash. The bathroom was common and in the corner of the floor where she guided me. She washed her hands and then went out. I had my wash and came back to the cubicle and got into my dress and left with a friendly hug. (Paid the cash upfront).

Pros:

She had eye contact most of the time while doing the massage and when playing with junior. Very friendly and bit shy full. Wiped my sperm into her hands.

Cons:

Cubicles. Less privacy. Common bathroom.

Girl: 7 (my taste).

Boobs: 6 (very soft).

Ass: 6.

Massage: 6.

Extras: limited.

Value for money.

Cheers,

TZ

TarzanLK
06-21-16, 17:56
MB,

Sad that you didn't have good time there. No need to say thanks. It is my duty to contribute to the forum and I'm doing it. I had another session in same place which I will share soon. Yeah I read that review.

Cheers,

TZ

Thanks for the report Tarzan. I have tried this place a few times as well. My last experience was very bad (I wrote in this thread).

Glad you had a good experience.

Cheers.

MountBoy
06-21-16, 18:22
This Sunday hit ad has two new names. One in hotel road. The other in Templars road.

These two MPs are Ginza Spa. Such a disaster. The Templars road one has more men inside chit chatting and may be involved in drugs than MP girls. They both say 24 hours but that's another lie. The ad boards on both these places still say GiAnza.

This is a new trend by most MP's to rename and operate. This is mainly to rebuild the tarnished reputation.

Think twice before going here. Waste of money and time.

Cheers.

The Old Teaboy
06-22-16, 09:13
This Sunday hit ad has two new names. One in hotel road. The other in Templars road.

These two MPs are Ginza Spa. Such a disaster. The Templars road one has more men inside chit chatting and may be involved in drugs than MP girls. They both say 24 hours but that's another lie. The ad boards on both these places still say GiAnza.

This is a new trend by most MP's to rename and operate. This is mainly to rebuild the tarnished reputation.

Think twice before going here. Waste of money and time.

Cheers.MB, thanks for this info. A similar case is re-naming of Blue Lotus as Herbal Garden.

RockSpaStar
06-22-16, 19:05
So Blue Lotus is not offering services as before? Or now is better?

MB, thanks for this info. A similar case is re-naming of Blue Lotus as Herbal Garden.

The Old Teaboy
06-23-16, 05:31
So Blue Lotus is not offering services as before? Or now is better?My last experience there was not good, so I haven't been there in a while. There was one girl who was offering FS, but I am not sure whether she is still there.

MountBoy
06-23-16, 14:46
MB, thanks for this info. A similar case is re-naming of Blue Lotus as Herbal Garden.They just change the name without doing any other changes. This usually happens when the word of mouth about the place is tarnished. OTB, even sandaruwan at bamba did the same thing.

MountBoy
06-23-16, 14:48
MB, thanks for this info. A similar case is re-naming of Blue Lotus as Herbal Garden.OTB there is another herbal garden place in Mount. It's in off-station road. Is that a branch of blue lotus?

The Old Teaboy
06-23-16, 15:50
OTB there is another herbal garden place in Mount. It's in off-station road. Is that a branch of blue lotus?Sorry, I don't know about that. I suppose anybody can use the name Herbal Garden.

Dksl1986
06-24-16, 09:05
Hey everyone,

My first report.

I have been a silent follower of this forum for a year. Was very informative on places I should avoid. Ect. Thank you very much to all the members who contributed. After observing shortcomings I just decided to join. I do not have much great experiences in my terms but have a history back to several years (to be sad but true 60-70% of them are disappointing crap). But will share stuff I've gone through. With my limited time schedule.

Felt like checking up Akarsha. Herbal. Mt Lavinia. It was the first spa I have visited in my mongering life. I have been there on and off for about 2-3 years as stranger LOL. Recent visits are very disappointing.

Back then had an awesome time with girls like Star, Su*be*a, the*l*ni I guess all of them has left. My personal favorite was Su* who used to give me special treatment for selected few customers including a loot of GFE and ends with prostate massage. I have lost contact of her I would give anything if anybody can give me her contact. According to info I get from girls the owner tries to hit on all the girls there so he can favor girls on upon their turns. End up losing them for good.

Following will be on my recent few visits. (last month).

Discreet very low profile location. Limited parking in a private road, most of the time get weird looks from neighbors. Entrance 1.2 K.

Worst part is they do not have selection. But few years back it was an advantage since they had a collection of good looking girls. So you are not bounded to one girl at a time. Tried several times. First found a very thin girl with small boobs and next an average looking girl. Most of the girls are at ages of 22-35 years.

The rooms just average, curtained doors only, have a setup of an traditional ayurvedic joint. Bathrooms are below average than it is used to be due to poor maintenance.

- The skinny girl. (I did not bother to remember their names).

Did the usual massage which was not that great. All of them are sort of lacking of massage experience. Cannot complain judging on her size. No teasing, no talking till the end. Upon turning the other side had few strokes closer to Jr region. (probably her way of foreplay LOL). She has been there for 7-8 months on inquiry. After a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor massage job then came the extras. HJ + Top access only costed 1 k. I was like WTF but my Jr mind overrides them all. Boobs were OK. Only touching, no kissing, below average HJ. I was thinking of a porn movie to get my load off with difficulty. Had a wash and went home thinking that I would never got back to that place again.

Face– 6/10.

Boobs– 4/10 small made.

GFE– 2/10.

Massage– 3/10.

HJ– 4/10.

Top access only.

Damage– 1.2 k + 1 k.

But. I wanted give another chance.

-Avg MILF.

Next time also I got an average girl which again I did not bothered to remember the name. Average looking MILF. Slim body, age around 32 y. Pleasant looking.

Somewhat better massage than the skinny girl. More feeling. And teasing around junior. I guess when they touch our bodies they know what are we after really.

After an average massage then came to extras. She said '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]' I dunno what I was thinking I was like OK whatever get on with it. (I was expecting a BJ LOL) then she did a cat bath + HS + top access only. Arrrghh tough luck again. Waited till the entire show to see what she has to offer. Ultimately it was nothing. Got a bit annoyed in my head. But acted and treated them nicely. Didn't even blow out my load.

Upon tipping. I gave a 1000. Then she was like 'sir ta kiwwe 1000 kata wadiyen' siggghhh. Okk gave another 500 and left.

Face– 4/10.

Boobs– 4/10.

GFE– 6/10.

HJ– 5/10.

Damage– 1. 2 k + 1.5 k.

So final conclusion is this spa is going down. I guess most of the girls who are new to the trade use this as a training place. It was not on its glorious days.

So guys my recommendation is try to avoid this place as much as possible. Not worth the trip. Likewise, I have a bad luck in mongering scene.

I hope this was informative. I will do a review on another spa in town soon.

MountBoy
06-26-16, 14:17
I have personally not tried akarsha. But I have seen there selection if girls. Quite a young set Of girls compared to other MP's who are filled with milfs.

Hey everyone,

My first report.

I have been a silent follower of this forum for a year. Was very informative on places I should avoid. Ect. Thank you very much to all the members who contributed. After observing shortcomings I just decided to join. I do not have much great experiences in my terms but have a history back to several years (to be sad but true 60-70% of them are disappointing crap). But will share stuff I've gone through. With my limited time schedule.

Felt like checking up Akarsha. Herbal. Mt Lavinia. It was the first spa I have visited in my mongering life. I have been there on and off for about 2-3 years as stranger LOL. Recent visits are very disappointing.

Back then had an awesome time with girls like Star, Su*be*a, the*l*ni I guess all of them has left. My personal favorite was Su* who used to give me special treatment for selected few customers including a loot of GFE and ends with prostate massage. I have lost contact of her I would give anything if anybody can give me her contact. According to info I get from girls the owner tries to hit on all the girls there so he can favor girls on upon their turns. End up losing them for good.

Following will be on my recent few visits. (last month).

Discreet very low profile location. Limited parking in a private road, most of the time get weird looks from neighbors. Entrance 1.2 K.

Worst part is they do not have selection. But few years back it was an advantage since they had a collection of good looking girls. So you are not bounded to one girl at a time. Tried several times. First found a very thin girl with small boobs and next an average looking girl. Most of the girls are at ages of 22-35 years.

The rooms just average, curtained doors only, have a setup of an traditional ayurvedic joint. Bathrooms are below average than it is used to be due to poor maintenance.

- The skinny girl. (I did not bother to remember their names).

Did the usual massage which was not that great. All of them are sort of lacking of massage experience. Cannot complain judging on her size. No teasing, no talking till the end. Upon turning the other side had few strokes closer to Jr region. (probably her way of foreplay LOL). She has been there for 7-8 months on inquiry. After a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor massage job then came the extras. HJ + Top access only costed 1 k. I was like WTF but my Jr mind overrides them all. Boobs were OK. Only touching, no kissing, below average HJ. I was thinking of a porn movie to get my load off with difficulty. Had a wash and went home thinking that I would never got back to that place again.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 4/10 small made.

GFE 2/10.

Massage 3/10.

HJ 4/10.

Top access only.

Damage 1.2 k + 1 k.

But. I wanted give another chance.

-Avg MILF.

Next time also I got an average girl which again I did not bothered to remember the name. Average looking MILF. Slim body, age around 32 y. Pleasant looking.

Somewhat better massage than the skinny girl. More feeling. And teasing around junior. I guess when they touch our bodies they know what are we after really.

After an average massage then came to extras. She said '[Non-EnglishtextdeletedbyAdmin]' I dunno what I was thinking I was like OK whatever get on with it. (I was expecting a BJ LOL) then she did a cat bath + HS + top access only. Arrrghh tough luck again. Waited till the entire show to see what she has to offer. Ultimately it was nothing. Got a bit annoyed in my head. But acted and treated them nicely. Didn't even blow out my load.

Upon tipping. I gave a 1000. Then she was like 'sir ta kiwwe 1000 kata wadiyen' siggghhh. Okk gave another 500 and left.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 4/10.

GFE 6/10.

HJ 5/10.

Damage 1. 2 k + 1.5 k.

So final conclusion is this spa is going down. I guess most of the girls who are new to the trade use this as a training place. It was not on its glorious days.

So guys my recommendation is try to avoid this place as much as possible. Not worth the trip. Likewise, I have a bad luck in mongering scene.

I hope this was informative. I will do a review on another spa in town soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!.

RockSpaStar
06-26-16, 14:30
Visited the place again few days ago. Took the girl named Gaya* Very friendly. Age around 30. Fair looking. Went to a room in upstairs with a attached bathroom. But no bed-sheets. Asked for a feeling massage. Great feeling massage with soft touching using her fingers with few kisses. After 15 minutes told me to turn around. Gave a great feeling massage to front as well. But didn't lick my nips. Didn't touch my junior as well. After another 15 minutes, she told me "to continue further, need tips". She was asking about extras. I asked what she can give. Replied with top access with HJ maximum!

She did a good HJ as well. Touched and kissed her big boobs. Tried to put my hand inside her denim. First she told me No but eventually that was a Yes but No fingering was allowed! Good attitude. Finally Exploded on her hands and still she was touching. Had a bath while she was washing her hands. Got her contact number and came.

Girl: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Feeling Massage: 9/10.

Total damage: 1 k + 1.2 k.

Dksl1986
06-26-16, 16:07
I have personally not tried akarsha. But I have seen there selection if girls. Quite a young set Of girls compared to other MP's who are filled with milfs..Yes I agree. They have girls compared to most MILF-MP's around. Most of them are newcomers to trade. Such as starters to the trade. They don't know much about proper extra's. From reliable sources what I found out was. Most of the girls leave this place because the manager is trying to hit on them with time. Anyway there are no choice in selections. They provide massage girls based on turns.

RukShanp
06-29-16, 06:59
Yesterday morning got a thought that I should try some action and after thinking all the possibilities decided to go all the way to mount and try Wasana for the first time.

I was there around 10 am. Went in and paid 1.3 k entrance. Asked to choose a gal. Went in and only 3 were available all others were having breakfast. Choose the one with least makeup with a good Assets. Went in to the room and got into the bed after having a wash.

Then she started the massage and it was pretty ordinary. Just doing here and there. After about 15 mnts asked turn around. Again started giving massage to my legs. After few mnts I asked for Extras. She said depends on Tip. I said OK 1 k for BBBJ. She said no Some kissing and full access. I said OK start.

Then she started to give a feeling massage by slowly touching and kissing my Junior. While I was fingering I said I have CND in my trouser Pocket. Lets do something. First she was little bit scared and said may be I'm from LE and trying to corner her. After few questions about my personal details she turned off the light and asked to get the CN and put it on me. Then she turned over and asked to do from behind and also asked to do it quicker before someone peeks in. After some quick strokes for about 10 mnts I came.

Gave 3 k tip. Had awash and came back. She took my number and told me that she will give me a call later because she was still afraid that I was from LE.

Massage 5/10.

Extras 7/10.

Assets 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Gonas
06-29-16, 11:54
Was really horny but did not have cash in hard form except in plastic money since MP's don't take cards I decided to try the smaller cheaper ones. Went to the MP at mount starting with a japanese flower and it was around 6. 00 . There was a guy with moustache told me that all are full and waiting will not be worth as they will close by 7/ Headed to aloka ambillawatta and took sanduni. Good massage and credit card swipe with smooth HJ. Worth the money overall.

RukShanp
06-29-16, 13:34
I wanted to try the famous MILF MP in mount and so I went yesterday morning at about 10 am. Selected a quite young gal with light makeups.

Had ordinary massage. When it comes to extras she told me no BJ only HJ with full access. She took off her melons and they were amazing. Started the HJ and I was fingering and I told her I have a cover so lets do some more. She was bit afraid and told me that I may be from LE and trying to get her. After few more questions she asked me to get it and put it on me. She turned off the light turned around bend over and asked me to put on from behind and do it. Also she asked to finish it quickly before some one peeks. So after few months of quick strokes I came.

This was my first time to this place and may be I got lucky or this is available.

MountBoy
07-01-16, 02:51
Thanks for the report Ruk. If you go there again and take the same girl you will get her confidence and you will be. Given more extras for sure. Hope you know her name so that you could ask for her at the reception. 3 k for FS is usually what the take as tips.

Yesterday morning got a thought that I should try some action and after thinking all the possibilities decided to go all the way to mount and try Wasana for the first time.

I was there around 10 am. Went in and paid 1.3 k entrance. Asked to choose a gal. Went in and only 3 were available all others were having breakfast. Choose the one with least makeup with a good Assets. Went in to the room and got into the bed after having a wash.

Then she started the massage and it was pretty ordinary. Just doing here and there. After about 15 mnts asked turn around. Again started giving massage to my legs. After few mnts I asked for Extras. She said depends on Tip. I said OK 1 k for BBBJ. She said no Some kissing and full access. I said OK start.

Then she started to give a feeling massage by slowly touching and kissing my Junior. While I was fingering I said I have CND in my trouser Pocket. Lets do something. First she was little bit scared and said may be I'm from LE and trying to corner her. After few questions about my personal details she turned off the light and asked to get the CN and put it on me. Then she turned over and asked to do from behind and also asked to do it quicker before someone peeks in. After some quick strokes for about 10 mnts I came.

Gave 3 k tip. Had awash and came back. She took my number and told me that she will give me a call later because she was still afraid that I was from LE.

Massage 5/10.

Extras 7/10.

Assets 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

MountBoy
07-01-16, 02:53
If you are referring to Wasana, it's a common thing there. But the more you go there the easier its to convince and get more extras.

Try the place and same girl next week and you will see the difference.

Cheers.

I wanted to try the famous MILF MP in mount and so I went yesterday morning at about 10 am. Selected a quite young gal with light makeups.

Had ordinary massage. When it comes to extras she told me no BJ only HJ with full access. She took off her melons and they were amazing. Started the HJ and I was fingering and I told her I have a cover so lets do some more. She was bit afraid and told me that I may be from LE and trying to get her. After few more questions she asked me to get it and put it on me. She turned off the light turned around bend over and asked me to put on from behind and do it. Also she asked to finish it quickly before some one peeks. So after few months of quick strokes I came.

This was my first time to this place and may be I got lucky or this is available.

MountBoy
07-01-16, 02:55
Are you referring to Sakura? If your going here, go before 5 pm. You will have a decent selection to choose from.

Was really horny but did not have cash in hard form except in plastic money since MP's don't take cards I decided to try the smaller cheaper ones. Went to the MP at mount starting with a japanese flower and it was around 6. 00 . There was a guy with moustache told me that all are full and waiting will not be worth as they will close by 7/ Headed to aloka ambillawatta and took sanduni. Good massage and credit card swipe with smooth HJ. Worth the money overall.

Gonas
07-01-16, 05:31
Are you referring to Sakura? If your going here, go before 5 pm. You will have a decent selection to choose from.Yes and any names that I can specify!

MountBoy
07-01-16, 14:50
Yes and any names that I can specify!I haven't been there lately. But if you get a short girl with the name Pavani. Avoid her. Others are decently good.

Cheers.

Kelum87
07-04-16, 16:53
I have noticed lot of discussions about this place and finally visited the place last week. Wasn't hard to find the place as Mountboy has given the details correctly (and of course had Google street view in assistance to find the landmarks).

When I went there, there were only three girls. And one of them was acting as the receptionist. Selected a girl named cha**you (I'm not 100% sure about the name though) she was bit on fat side (not a flat belly) but fair in appearance, good looking and hair was bit curly. I was directed to an upper floor room which it's conditions were not that great. Had a bed covered with reskin and not bed-sheets!

Had a wash and came in (I have booked for a one hour session) girl wanted to check the paying receipt to make sure it's one hour. Massage was OK, and I'm not much of a chatter so the hour went silently. End of the massage I started fondling her and were only given access to her melons (no lower access). She did a relatively good HJ and few minutes I'm done. That's it and came back after a wash.

Cost: 1.2 K + 1 K tip (1.2 K for hour 1 K for 45 min as what I understood).

Place: 5/10 (Need bed sheets!

Girls: No stunners but a decent collection.

WIR: may be.

MountBoy
07-05-16, 00:03
I have noticed lot of discussions about this place and finally visited the place last week. Wasn't hard to find the place as Mountboy has given the details correctly (and of course had Google street view in assistance to find the landmarks).

When I went there, there were only three girls. And one of them was acting as the receptionist. Selected a girl named cha**you (I'm not 100% sure about the name though) she was bit on fat side (not a flat belly) but fair in appearance, good looking and hair was bit curly. I was directed to an upper floor room which it's conditions were not that great. Had a bed covered with reskin and not bed-sheets!

Had a wash and came in (I have booked for a one hour session) girl wanted to check the paying receipt to make sure it's one hour. Massage was OK, and I'm not much of a chatter so the hour went silently. End of the massage I started fondling her and were only given access to her melons (no lower access). She did a relatively good HJ and few minutes I'm done. That's it and came back after a wash.

Cost: 1.2 K + 1 K tip (1.2 K for hour 1 K for 45 min as what I understood).

Place: 5/10 (Need bed sheets!

Girls: No stunners but a decent collection.

WIR: may be.Thanks for the feedback Kelum. Any specific reason why, you paid 1 k as tip cz you got only top access and just a HJ? Did she ask for it or you just gave her that?

Kelum87
07-05-16, 16:39
Thanks for the feedback Kelum. Any specific reason why, you paid 1 k as tip cz you got only top access and just a HJ? Did she ask for it or you just gave her that?She did asked for 1 K tip, I was in a hurry so didn't try to negotiate.

MountBoy
07-06-16, 07:32
She did asked for 1 K tip, I was in a hurry so didn't try to negotiate.Just an advice Kelum. Would be great if we can stick to agreed prices since by nit negotiating we tend to spoil them. HJ plus top access will be 500. If you get bottom as well then it's ok to pay 1 k.

Cheers mate.

Mb.

ForumU
07-06-16, 10:18
Few days back I visited this famous place. There were 4 girls and selected the fairest one. She took me to the room asked me to have a wash. Had a quick wash and she was waiting for me outside. Had a hard massage for back and got a feeling massage for front parts. Even I had been there before that girl wasn't sure about me when it comes to extras. She said it's her red flag day and refused bottom access.

I had no mood to have top access or a shake so after the massage I left. Since I didn't get extras I wasn't interested in giving a tip now I feel I should have give her some.

Compared to my previous experience she's the most stunning girl I had though.

WIR: yes I'll.

Cost: 1.6 k.

Cleanliness: 7/10.

GFE: 6/10 (feeling message was great).

Hey fellow friends, can you recommend a place where there are young fair girls who let generous bottom access? I want to see how there looks like actually: so far no one has let me see.

RockSpaStar
07-06-16, 11:32
You can get limited down access with same set of girls at the same location for 1 k. At first they tell bla bla blah. But in the end you can convince the girls easily. But I don't think FS is possible there as I have been there few times and took the same girl. But not yet allowed! At least you could try for putting your hand inside her pants. Always try to negotiate brother!

Cheers,

Rock

She did asked for 1 K tip, I was in a hurry so didn't try to negotiate.

DLasantha
07-06-16, 15:32
Few days back I visited this famous place. There were 4 girls and selected the fairest one: the she seemed the youngest as well. She took me to the room asked me to have a wash. Had a quick wash and she was waiting for me outside. Had a hard massage for back and got a feeling massage for front parts. Even I had been there before that girl wasn't sure about me when it comes to extras. She said it's her red flag day and refused bottom access.

I had no mood to have top access or a shake so after the massage I left. Since I didn't get extras I wasn't interested in giving a tip now I feel I should have give her some.

Hey fellow friends, can you recommend a place where there are young fair girls who let generous bottom access? I want to see how there looks like actually: so far no one has let me see.There isa another pl at nawala koswatte junction. What pl you reffering bro.

ForumU
07-06-16, 19:01
There isa another pl at nawala koswatte junction. What pl you reffering bro.It's in Mount. Sorry my previous reply, I had something else on my mind.

MountBoy
07-07-16, 16:53
You can get limited down access with same set of girls at the same location for 1 k. At first they tell bla bla blah. But in the end you can convince the girls easily. But I don't think FS is possible there as I have been there few times and took the same girl. But not yet allowed! At least you could try for putting your hand inside her pants. Always try to negotiate brother!

Cheers,

RockThis is definitely not a FS place but you can get your extras if you build the trust with the girls.

MountBoy
07-07-16, 16:56
Take this girl a few more times this coming weeks and then when she starts to recognize you she will trust and give you access.

I don't understand why you dint even want a HJ if she was, the most stunning girl you had.

Cheers!

Few days back I visited this famous place. There were 4 girls and selected the fairest one: the she seemed the youngest as well. She took me to the room asked me to have a wash. Had a quick wash and she was waiting for me outside. Had a hard massage for back and got a feeling massage for front parts. Even I had been there before that girl wasn't sure about me when it comes to extras. She said it's her red flag day and refused bottom access.

Hey fellow friends, can you recommend a place where there are young fair girls who let generous bottom access? I want to see how there looks like actually: so far no one has let me see.

MountBoy
07-07-16, 16:57
There isa another pl at nawala koswatte junction. What pl you reffering bro.This place is in Mount. Down cross road. Decent place compared to other MP's.

Kelum87
07-07-16, 20:41

Cheers,

RockAgree with you bro! It's my mistake.

Caymanscouse
07-17-16, 08:13
Hi guys,

I've done most of my mongering in Sosua in Dominican Republic.

Not posted for a long while. So lone in fact that I don't have my log in credentials any more and so created a new account.

I find myself in very nice hotel Mount Lavinia.

Looking for a MP today, preferably short distance away.

Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated as info seems thin via Google.

I see adverts on massagerepublic site. Are these to be trusted?

The Old Teaboy
07-17-16, 14:50
Hi guys,

Not posted for a long while. So lone in fact that I don't have my log in credentials any more and so created a new account.

Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciated as info seems thin via Google.

I see adverts on massagerepublic site. Are these to be trusted?The MR website girls are very variable and expensive. Get the Sunday Times and Sunday Observer and check the color supplements. There are several MP's near to your hotel. There is one at No. 17, Vidyala Mawatha, near the hotel, where you may be able to get FS with the MILF's there. At other places, you are unlikely to get FS, but the girls will be younger. If you are lucky you may get one to visit you at the hotel after she finishes work.

Caymanscouse
07-18-16, 14:24
The MR website girls are very variable and expensive. Get the Sunday Times and Sunday Observer and check the color supplements. There are several MP's near to your hotel. There is one at No. 17, Vidyala Mawatha, near the hotel, where you may be able to get FS with the MILF's there. At other places, you are unlikely to get FS, but the girls will be younger. If you are lucky you may get one to visit you at the hotel after she finishes work.Hi Teaboy,

Thanks for advice. I tried one very very close to my hotel on the mount. Was 2.5 k and another 2 k for shaky hand.

I can't find the location of the one on vidyala. Even the tuc tuc drivers didn't recognize it which was odd.

I would like to try there.

Any ideas how to find it. Even google I find others finding it not so easy to locate.

The Old Teaboy
07-18-16, 16:08
Hi Teaboy,

Thanks for advice. I tried one very very close to my hotel on the mount. Was 2.5 k and another 2 k for shaky hand.

I can't find the location of the one on vidyala. Even the tuc tuc drivers didn't recognize it which was odd.

I would like to try there.

Any ideas how to find it. Even google I find others finding it not so easy to locate.Sorry, the other name for Vidyala Mawatha is College Avenue. The MP is very near (opposite) Berjaya Hotel.
Search Google Maps for Berjaya Hotel, College Ave, Mount Lavinia.

Kaf2210
07-19-16, 05:34
Thirteen females were arrested at a brothel operating under the guise of a Ayurveda massage parlor on Vidyala Mawatha, Mount Lavinia.

The raid was conducted following a tip-off to the Police.

The women have been identified as residents of Payagala, Ambalangoda, Bandarawela, Malambe and Dambulla areas, aged between 27 and 50.

They are to be produced before the Mount Lavina Magistrate.

RockSpaStar
07-19-16, 16:28
Lucky me! I was hoping to visit the place tomorrow. These LE assholes are destroying our country alongside with fucking media. There is nothing wrong with the girls in the country, just the fear of LE. Otherwise most of 'm are willing to have some action for sure.

Thirteen females were arrested at a brothel operating under the guise of a Ayurveda massage parlor on Vidyala Mawatha, Mount Lavinia.

MountBoy
07-19-16, 17:01

The raid was conducted following a tip-off to the Police.

The women have been identified as residents of Payagala, Ambalangoda, Bandarawela, Malambe and Dambulla areas, aged between 27 and 50.

They are to be produced before the Mount Lavina Magistrate.This happened 3 days ago. Everyone knew wasana spa was providing FS. It was a well protected MP until it got raided 3 days ago.

MountBoy
07-19-16, 17:02
Hi guys,

I see adverts on massagerepublic site. Are these to be trusted?Please share the hotel or the road you are situated in to give you a few options of MP's.

Dksl1986
07-19-16, 17:28
This happened 3 days ago. Everyone knew wasana spa was providing FS. It was a well protected MP until it got raided 3 days ago.Sigggghhh govt and LE pisses us too much. In future we would have to stick to our hands and end up having fucked-up multiple relationship (because we men mostly think from our other head) end up in trouble and suffering. And we would channel them through means of other things. Probably drugs, because alcohol and smokes are also going to overpriced. Welcome to fucked up SL now.

GotWood
07-19-16, 17:40
This happened 3 days ago. Everyone knew wasana spa was providing FS. It was a well protected MP until it got raided 3 days ago.More people know, more will talk.

I'm not a fan of MPs in SL, besides it's downright illegal here; the way they operate, that is.

Although I'm not into it, I know that there are many who enjoy MPs in SL. Problem though, word gets around, then people start to talk, in no time LE will get enough in their ear and the eventuality happens. Since they are illegal with the way they operate here, it's a slippery slope for everyone who are involved.

Yes, this risk is always there, but you ought to know how bad it can get. So watch your six guys, always consult our seniors who've been around the circuit (likes of MountBoy himself). I hope none of our fellow members were there when this has happened.

Be safe!

GW

Hooboy
07-20-16, 11:32
I hope my regular is safe. She never allowed FS even though I have been taking her for over 6 - 7 years as she gives a super genuine massage. Max extras was a BBJ with full access but never FS.

This happened 3 days ago. Everyone knew wasana spa was providing FS. It was a well protected MP until it got raided 3 days ago.

MountBoy
07-20-16, 19:56
More people know, more will talk.

I'm not a fan of MPs in SL, besides it's downright illegal here; the way they operate, that is.

Although I'm not into it, I know that there are many who enjoy MPs in SL. Problem though, word gets around, then people start to talk, in no time LE will get enough in their ear and the eventuality happens. Since they are illegal with the way they operate here, it's a slippery slope for everyone who are involved.

Yes, this risk is always there, but you ought to know how bad it can get. So watch your six guys, always consult our seniors who've been around the circuit (likes of MountBoy himself). I hope none of our fellow members were there when this has happened.

Be safe!

GWI've not had that experience but there are few reports where OTB has explained how to get out Of it without getting into trouble.

Unable to find the link to that post.

MountBoy
07-20-16, 19:59
I hope my regular is safe. She never allowed FS even though I have been taking her for over 6 - 7 years as she gives a super genuine massage. Max extras was a BBJ with full access but never FS.That's one MP where girls / milfs stayed for long. Mostly they stay for a few months in others MP's. The last time this place got raided when it was jade green. Raids were frequent at that time. You seriously thought wasana was well protected from LE with the support of 'top' people.

MountBoy
07-23-16, 12:10
Went here a few days back. The girl at the reception asked what I want. I wanted to see the selection and wasn't really happy with what I saw. Next to the reception girl was a guy who I thought was running the spa. So I asked the reception girl if I could take her. She looked at the guy in a embarrassed way and said yes. Told me to go to room 2.

The room was a big mess. Previous customers towel was still on the bed. One if the girls took it off. Had attached washrooms but it's a filthy place in short. The girl came like in 10 minutes and told me to lie down. Once I was down she asked why I choose her and the guy at the reception was the boyfriend. I was like why did you say your available then and told her that I'll leave. She said no and applied cream and started to massage.

In 5 minutes she was, done with the back and told, to turn. I asked for feeling and she said it's once the entire thing is done she will take the tip and then do feeling. She was done with the, front in another 5 minutes. She told me feeling plus touching her and HJ was 1 k. I said I'll give 500 for feeling and HJ only. She agreed to it and took the cash in advance.

Feeling was horrid. She licked on my nipples and did the HJ. I told her to slow down to which she said she's getting late. The entire thing was over in 25 minutes.

During the massage she was speaking out loud in filth to the girls outside.

Don't ever site this place or their branches.

Entrance 1 k. Tip 500.

R Daniel
07-23-16, 19:19
I hope my regular is safe. She never allowed FS even though I have been taking her for over 6 - 7 years as she gives a super genuine massage. Max extras was a BBJ with full access but never FS.I had a favorite at slave Island some time ago. But then Slave Island spa place changed and She went to Mt. Lav. She gave good service with FS always. After she went to mt lav. I went twice but its too time wasting for me since too much distant, then I lost my phone and her number. She had nice slim figure with good assets and light brown eyes, name is Sept.*k*. For 3 k tip good massage, feeling CBJ and FS was available.

Gonas
07-24-16, 05:56
I hope my regular is safe. She never allowed FS even though I have been taking her for over 6 - 7 years as she gives a super genuine massage. Max extras was a BBJ with full access but never FS.Went there yesterday the place was open. Did not go in. Things will settle don't worry.

Gonas
07-24-16, 05:58
Sigggghhh govt and LE pisses us too much. In future we would have to stick to our hands and end up having fucked-up multiple relationship (because we men mostly think from our other head) end up in trouble and suffering. And we would channel them through means of other things. Probably drugs, because alcohol and smokes are also going to overpriced. Welcome to fucked up SL now.How freely people walk in Bangkok with there chicks. How free are those countries. Who the fuck came with this culture thing that sex is bad.

Our women think that men should sleep with them even though they are fat and not worth second look for the sake of marriage. Actually MPs help save marriages in my person feeling.

MountBoy
07-24-16, 12:48
Went there yesterday the place was open. Did not go in. Things will settle don't worry.Even I went passed this place ydy and it's was open. The guy who runs the place was still there. Guess the issue is sorted now.

Hooboy
07-24-16, 19:29
Had a call from my regular this morning. Apparently someone with a grudge with the management had been the cause and things had been sorted out within a day. Now it's business as usual!

I.

Even I went passed this place ydy and it's was open. The guy who runs the place was still there. Guess the issue is sorted now.

RockSpaStar
07-27-16, 07:52
100% agree with you mate. This culture is getting worse and worse. Hope this culture will end soon. What I blame is for recent Media who always try to watch inside of girls' pants.

How freely people walk in Bangkok with there chicks. How free are those countries. Who the fuck came with this culture thing that sex is bad.

Our women think that men should sleep with them even though they are fat and not worth second look for the sake of marriage. Actually MPs help save marriages in my person feeling.

LPP 1976
07-29-16, 10:32
Guess the readers and members of this forum were well aware about this mystery spa.

Just wanted to check whether any lucky monger got through the firm firewalls of it.

If so appreciate if could share.

Hooboy
07-30-16, 19:21
Yeah damn impossible. Only Cybershy claims to have got thru and promised to give me an intro several times but never delivered!! I have the phone number but the madam insists on an intro. Can't really blame her.

Guess the readers and members of this forum were well aware about this mystery spa.

Just wanted to check whether any lucky monger got through the firm firewalls of it.

If so appreciate if could share.