PDA

View Full Version : Strategies for finding sex during the day

Admin
03-01-12, 16:41
Thread Starter.

Member #4537
03-01-12, 17:07
It's been a few years since I've been to Geylang and I know it isn't what it used to be back in the day, but you would always find at least a few PRC spinners at any time of the day on the Talma Road. /Westerhout junction in Geylang. The morning shift of girls started around 08:00. The normal Thai houses such as those on Lorong 8 are also open from 1 PM onwards.

LustRider
03-01-12, 20:16
I'm looking in to a 'strategy' for a 1st time prostitute experience during my brief stay (a Friday afternoon) in Singapore late this month. Business hours of the brothels are generally from afternoon to past midnight. But I want to find out if it's possible to customize my 'hook-up activity', by having a drink or two with the lady before hand (my understanding is that brothels don't allow for that). I have a copy of Singapore Sex by Roger Tan. This has greatly helped me as a basic primer. I'm looking at $80 Cat and am willing to meet a FL if she is legal & subjects herself to mandatory health checks. But because of the health and legal risks, I'd prefer meeting some GFE 'naughty princess' in a designated district pub then going to a 'transit-room' (don't know exactly what those are) OR Her Room OR brothel room. Are there legal street workers that start their service in the red light district around 2-3pm?

My intention to have a safe, fulfilling 90min during the afternoon. Any one who wants to share their experience or expertise regarding options more casual than the likely brothel or health care center set-ups (Even if you can point me to other's posts that might help me address this issue) it would be most most appreciated.

Econo Tech
03-02-12, 02:49
I'm looking in to a 'strategy' for a 1st time prostitute experience during my brief stay (a Friday afternoon) in Singapore late this month. Business hours of the brothels are generally from afternoon to past midnight. But I want to find out if it's possible to customize my 'hook-up activity', by having a drink or two with the lady before hand (my understanding is that brothels don't allow for that). I have a copy of Singapore Sex by Roger Tan. This has greatly helped me as a basic primer. I'm looking at $80 Cat and am willing to meet a FL if she is legal & subjects herself to mandatory health checks. But because of the health and legal risks, I'd prefer meeting some GFE 'naughty princess' in a designated district pub then going to a 'transit-room' (don't know exactly what those are) OR Her Room OR brothel room. Are there legal street workers that start their service in the red light district around 2-3pm?

My intention to have a safe, fulfilling 90min during the afternoon. Any one who wants to share their experience or expertise regarding options more casual than the likely brothel or health care center set-ups (Even if you can point me to other's posts that might help me address this issue) it would be most most appreciated.Geylang doesn't' open till afternoon.

Daytime? Look up the online hookers.

Oh, you want to romance the girls? Haha.

Wouldn't you do romancing when the sun goes down, not before that? LOL

AussieGaigin
03-02-12, 12:07
Are there legal street workers that start their service in the red light district around 2-3pm?Have you actually read anything on this forum?

Apart from the fact that there are probably no "LEGAL street workers" in SNG, the post immediately prior to yours seems to provide some clues to your question.

LustRider
03-04-12, 11:29
Geylang doesn't' open till afternoon.

Wouldn't you do romancing when the sun goes down, not before that? LOLYeah. My sweetheart's giving me some free time to go play. Pretty cool of her, actually. Our agreement is to be back together before dark. Yeah, a little romance, a little gold chain for my angel-**** when we, re done. As far as online hookers, my understanding is that they don't undergo mandatory check-ups. Would be great if I can find a friend before my trip starts. Where can I look up online hookers? Those brothel sites that I got from Sammy's website?

LustRider
03-04-12, 14:57
Geylang doesn't' open till afternoon.

Wouldn't you do romancing when the sun goes down, not before that? LOLYeah, but my sweetheart and I have agreed to meet each other that evening, I get to go out and play in the afternoon. Yeah. Romancing the girls. I'm going to give her a little gold chain after our sex too. I know you can't give out websites but where do you go to look for online hookers and arent online hookers NOT subject to mandatory health checks?

LustRider
03-04-12, 16:13
It's been a few years since I've been to Geylang and I know it isn't what it used to be back in the day, but you would always find at least a few PRC spinners at any time of the day on the Talma Road. /Westerhout junction in Geylang. The morning shift of girls started around 08:00. The normal Thai houses such as those on Lorong 8 are also open from 1 PM onwards.Thanks. I'll check in to it.

LustRider
03-04-12, 22:02
. As far as online hookers, my understanding is that they don't undergo mandatory check-ups. Would be great if I can find an angel-**** before my trip starts. Where can I look up online hookers? Brothel links on Sammy's website?Could you refer me? Write me private, if you wish. I will do some more research as well. (Sorry for making a mess with repeated replies. Still learning to the "post" feature)

Econo Tech
03-05-12, 02:29
.arent online hookers NOT subject to mandatory health checks?As if the mandatory health checks are good.

There are enough guys who caught Chlymedia and HSV from Bare Back blow jobs, in Geylang, legal houses, and then they remembered that the mandatory checks find that you are screwed, post-infection.

There is no check I know of, that can predict what the woman can catch from one punter and transfer to another punter.

No biggie. If you are terrified, you should use Ms Palmer!

LustRider
03-08-12, 18:18
As if the mandatory health checks are good.

There are enough guys who caught Chlymedia and HSV from Bare Back blow jobs, in Geylang, legal houses, and then they remembered that the mandatory checks find that you are screwed, post-infection.

There is no check I know of, that can predict what the woman can catch from one punter and transfer to another punter.

No biggie. If you are terrified, you should use Ms Palmer!Sir, I find your "devil's advocacy" amusing and informative, not terrifying. Amusing. That your bordering on a 'smear campaign' with your doubt in the safety of SIN prostitution, informative. In that you do drive a point realistically, if not obtusely. There are no guarantees. Sounds like hygiene in the Singapore Red District is a Myth and that maybe I should stay home and play with myself. Ok. Do I want to go to the edge of infection from a stranger who just BBBJ'd some single or unfaithful loser (excuse me, you're not all like that) who can't it any other way? Is going to that edge worth the risk to me AND my already unconventional lifestyle edge of poly-partners? Something to think about. Thank you for that. If I get more time, I might weigh your perspective with some research and / or input from others. No one else seems to be weighing in on this thread."ohhh Ms Palmairrr?"

Ebauche
03-08-12, 23:15
No one else seems to be weighing in on this thread.Largely because this is an idiotic excuse for a thread. Everything you need to know about getting laid during the day can be gleaned from the General and Geylang threads with a bit of RTFF effort. Instead, you seek to be spoonfed.

Econo Tech
03-09-12, 04:10
.Sounds like hygiene in the Singapore Red District is a Myth and that maybe I should stay home and play with myself. Ok.That safe sex exists is a myth, anywhere in the world, do tell us all, we are all ears.

Oh, for me. I don't know where is does exist.

And I rest my case.

LustRider
03-10-12, 18:06
That safe sex exists is a myth, anywhere in the world, do tell us all, we are all ears.

Oh, for me. I don't know where is does exist.

And I rest my case.You sure did. You sure showed me. 'and that guy's boofin the same girl I'm boofin'.

LustRider
03-10-12, 18:15
Largely because this is an idiotic excuse for a thread. Everything you need to know about getting laid during the day can be gleaned from the General and Geylang threads with a bit of RTFF effort. Instead, you seek to be spoonfed.Well apparently Jackson, the administrator, didn't think so. Yeah. And maybe I don't want to engage in Real Time Fist Fights!

=================================================

Hi LustRider,

Actually, I thought it was an "idiotic excuse for a thread" also, but you asked me to start it and I'm trying to be more receptive to the member's ideas for new threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ebauche
03-11-12, 04:58
LR. No fighting. Just reality. The info is there, and the ISG SIN community holds standards and mores that expect participants to do their own homework. Requests for info that is readily available with a small amount of effort are not well received when it is obvious no effort has been expended.

And it is rather astounding you actually thought it reasonable to request a whole thread essentially devoted to your need to get laid on what sounds like a single afternoon whilst passing through the Lion City. A thread, just for you, just for one day. Really?

Jackson. Thanks. On both counts. Great that you're trying to accommodate members. I hope most of your accommodations are fruitful. And great you validated I wasn't alone in my thoughts here. I've been a member going back to the old days, before the name change. You've provided an incredibly rich resource for my travels around the globe. I only hope my small contribution in various fora pays back in some small way the value I've received.

Well apparently Jackson, the administrator, didn't think so. Yeah. And maybe I don't want to engage in Real Time Fist Fights!

=================================================

Hi LustRider,

Actually, I thought it was an "idiotic excuse for a thread" also, but you asked me to start it and I'm trying to be more receptive to the member's ideas for new threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

FunMan13
03-18-12, 07:28
All,

This is my two cents. Every time I go on a trip and plan to monger, I spent days reading the Forum going back about one year. Sometimes it is over 100 pages like Bangkok (must be at least 20 pages total about Bangkok drinking water) and Singapore. After my research, I will know almost everything about the place: addresses, transportation, prices, good and bad providers, tips on dealing with the girls, mamasans, etc. If I still have a question, I will ask and nobody has ever admonished me, I think because they sensed that I have RTFF.

I am very annoyed with people who "jumped in" and ask dumb questions like "I will be in Singapore for 2 days. Tell me what to do, where to go, etc." because they are too lazy to read and want someone else to do the research for them. This defeats the purpose and spirit of the whole ISG experience. For this website to work, to be interesting and refreshing, all of us must contribute by writing reports of our experiences, and by READING these reports, or else all the work put into these reports will be wasted. I am currently sitting on my hotel bed in Bangkok reading and writing reports.

We should either ignore those who "jumped in" or tell them to RTFF. They are wasting time-consuming spaces in the forums. However, we should also stop these online fist fights as there are never winners, just those who have more time to throw the last punches and add junk to these already long and time-consuming pages.

Finally, the website is about mongering, not about drinking water, immigration & passports, politics, and other unrelated topics. It is okay to report a great restaurant or hotel, even good shopping deals as long as they are brief and to the point since they are related to mongering.

I am sorry if I accept anyone. I guess taking days or weeks to read up for a few-days trip is getting to me. Peace and Happy Mongering.

(Still trying to be) Funman13.

BionicMan
03-18-12, 08:16
Largely because this is an idiotic excuse for a thread. Everything you need to know about getting laid during the day can be gleaned from the General and Geylang threads with a bit of RTFF effort. Instead, you seek to be spoonfed.We should have a thread covering the hours between 5am and 9am (where daytime action starts).

Meiji
03-20-12, 13:58
I saw a very attractive Chinese girl at one of the legal houses at 2pm (54a Lorong 16 to be specific, which is one of the more popular houses). I think many of them start at noon. There's also incall places outside Geylang that start earlier. I've seen ads for 'early bird' service starting at 10am.

RedDragon64
03-25-12, 11:23
I mostly did my mongering during the daytime when I lived in SG because I had to report home to my wife every night. I can see that some other mongers are covering the Geylang scene during the day, so I thought I would cover another angle. For me it was not too difficult to arrange doctor appointments or client visits 2-3 times each month. In my case I had a lot of success shopping online. Not sure why Jackson does not like us posting links, so if I mention that I did my shopping at L'boy I think you will know what I am talking about.

I always booked my appointments for "first blood" (another name for early morning sessions) because I like to get my girls before they have seen any other customers. There are a couple of tricks to getting good ladies from L'boy. One complaint I hear a lot is the amount of photoshopping that goes into the girls photos. Well if the girl pays money to a studio to take her photo of course she is going to expect them to make her look good. But with a bit of practice it is possible to get a rough idea of what the girl will look like without the photoshopping. Also when you are browsing the menu there are some girls who post "live shots" either along with their photoshop shots or by themselves.

Another good way to help with your menu selection is to RTFF (duh). Although you should be aware that many of the forum posts are made by agents rather than mongers. Once you've been reading a few posts you'll be easily able to spot their repetitive writing style. Also the agents are often one post wonders for some reason so checking the post counts of the people making the posts will also give you a good idea of whether or not they are legit.

I used to write FRs for most of my mongering on L'boy and often included pics. I was very straight in my FRs and would rate the girls honestly, and include anything about them that I found particularly good / bad. However due to frequent closures of the various websites due to vice crackdowns most of my posts were eventually lost. I do still have some photos which I could share which will help demonstrate the difference between photoshopped and live models. I think by a combination of careful homework (RTFF) and a bit of luck, my good experiences were around 90%

One last bit of advice regarding L'boy. Although there are many websites linked from L'boy I generally found that only 4 to 5 of them tend to be good providers. The Korean sites all looked horribly overpriced and the models look way too good to be true (so I suspect bait and switch). Also the few FRs that were appearing on Russian ladies described them as mostly rushed and starfish performers. I hope this is helpful.

Frankmen
04-12-12, 23:40
I always booked my appointments for "first blood" (another name for early morning sessions) because I like to get my girls before they have seen any other customers. There are a couple of tricks to getting good."first blood", is the first session that the girl has on the day she arrive in Singapore.

You refer to early breakfast or early morning session, which usually is at 10:00am, whereas first blood could be anytime of the day as it depends on the flight detail of the girl. In some cases she still hasn't unpacked her luggage.

Ogman
07-27-12, 22:42
but since no one was listening, it needs to be said again!

thanks reddragon for getting the list back on track. it was getting a little preachy with the issue of newbies asking for advice. actually, advice is what this site is all about. i have experienced this on numerous lists.

i post a comprehensive report and after a week or two, a newbie asks all the questions i had just answered. so i was indignant until another mongerer came along and answered the newbie's post providing new information i did not know! questions keep these lists alive and keep us experienced mongerers hunting for more.

i also will need to come back up to speed on a lot in singapore as i am returning after a long break and will be seeking your guidance. don't worry, i will exhaust a few back pages of posts before asking.

ogman

OldLoad
10-05-12, 20:58
Several flights arrive from Manila from 700am-11am. I have been lucky at least 6 out of 10 arrivals into Singapore hooking up with a new arrival at the baggage claim. Several have been new to the trade, but most are in Singapore for higher pay. In any event it is a good opportunity to hunt for fresh flesh. My first encounter at baggage claim happened quite by accident. I was jet lagged to beat the band and I was standing by the wrong baggage claim area. I started a chit chat with a 8-9 who was also waiting for her bag. After a few dumb comments, I found out she was in town to for a short visit and had not found a place to stay etc. Etc. (BINGO). The bag claim is also a good place to hook up because it is before customs and before she will have a chance to meet up with the "group" outside of customs where there are usually many fellow Pinoys waiting to greet the new commer. If I do not just take them to my hotel I schedule a meet or I get a number or give them my number (A local number on my Starhub Sim card) 3 times I have just offered a cab ride into town and "breakfast" to get them stated with some spending money. (Be careful that when you arrive at the hotel that you check in first without her or she may get access to you personal info or get a room key also!) I do not care to go to the OT Zoo anymore, and have found this is better than a message for jet lag. As I get older I like the a. M. Better.

Simian
10-09-12, 15:32
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the massage places that offer FJ in downtown Singapore but not on Orchard Road. Or at least several years ago it was the case. The ones I visited were on the top or near top floors of shopping malls but usually the more oldfashioned ones. I never risked it myself but you could go shopping with the wife and say you wanted to go for a massage or break off to find that hard to locate computer program.

In several of these malls I found there would be a legit place where you might get a HJ but often another place where the girls would offer a massage and then ask you if you wanted FS during the massage. At the time it was a tip of 100 SingDollar but probably higher now. A great way to spend the afternoon when you could be pretending to shop for that hard to find computer program. In fact, one of the shopping malls did have a couple of computer shops. Don't ask me the name of these malls or shopping centres. If I make it to Singapore again soon I will make a report.

Tbahn80
10-14-12, 06:54
Several flights arrive from Manila from 700am-11am. I have been lucky at least 6 out of 10 arrivals into Singapore hooking up with a new arrival at the baggage claim. Several have been new to the trade, but most are in Singapore for higher pay. In any event it is a good opportunity to hunt for fresh flesh. My first encounter at baggage claim happened quite by accident. I was jet lagged to beat the band and I was standing by the wrong baggage claim area. I started a chit chat with a 8-9 who was also waiting for her bag. After a few dumb comments, I found out she was in town to for a short visit and had not found a place to stay etc. Etc. (BINGO). The bag claim is also a good place to hook up because it is before customs and before she will have a chance to meet up with the "group" outside of customs where there are usually many fellow Pinoys waiting to greet the new commer. If I do not just take them to my hotel I schedule a meet or I get a number or give them my number (A local number on my Starhub Sim card) 3 times I have just offered a cab ride into town and "breakfast" to get them stated with some spending money. (Be careful that when you arrive at the hotel that you check in first without her or she may get access to you personal info or get a room key also!) I do not care to go to the OT Zoo anymore, and have found this is better than a message for jet lag. As I get older I like the a. M. Better.I will be at baggage claim at SIN in a few hours. I hope I have the good luck that you seem to have had my friend.

Ogman
06-09-13, 02:48
For those looking for guaranteed daytime action, the end of lor. 12 has a huge assortment. If all you want is a quick pop, it is pretty easy to choose a girl from what can be 20+ or more lined up and she'll lead you to a S / T hotel for the standard $30-50 rate. Room runs another $7. If you look like you got money or are Ang Mo, the same girl will demand $50 and then tell you the room is another $10-20. The services are limited but some girls are gems. Most just looking to get back on the street as soon as possible. Still it is good for a quick fix! For taxis and the modest, you can say you are going to the Muslim Missionary Society Singapore at 31 Lorong 12 Geylang. You'll have no worries finding the selection of time focused fbunnies.

Wimble
06-14-13, 09:25
I have been lucky at least 6 out of 10 arrivals into Singapore hooking up with a new arrival at the baggage claim. . As I get older I like the a. M. Better.Most girls are always looking to trade up or to hook up. I have met several on a plane on their return and was actually offered rides to town. It is funny because I get a lot of stares from friend / family picking them up. I guess the girl gets a second option, verifies my hotel, and feels more comfortable hooking up the next day. I have since stopped because it does get a little uncomfortable and I then meet too many people who would recognize me. My ride to town is expensable anyway.

OldMonkey
07-10-13, 17:29
Can you tell me the address of L'boy? Contact number as well please. I can't find a good place to damage since Red Dragon closed, thanks.

I mostly did my mongering during the daytime when I lived in SG because I had to report home to my wife every night. I can see that some other mongers are covering the Geylang scene during the day, so I thought I would cover another angle. For me it was not too difficult to arrange doctor appointments or client visits 2-3 times each month. In my case I had a lot of success shopping online. Not sure why Jackson does not like us posting links, so if I mention that I did my shopping at L'boy I think you will know what I am talking about.

I always booked my appointments for "first blood" (another name for early morning sessions) because I like to get my girls before they have seen any other customers. There are a couple of tricks to getting good ladies from L'boy. One complaint I hear a lot is the amount of photoshopping that goes into the girls photos. Well if the girl pays money to a studio to take her photo of course she is going to expect them to make her look good. But with a bit of practice it is possible to get a rough idea of what the girl will look like without the photoshopping. Also when you are browsing the menu there are some girls who post "live shots" either along with their photoshop shots or by themselves...

PinkPearl
07-11-13, 23:01
I've seen street ladies available from as early as 9 AM to past midnight & 6 AM the next morning. So basically 24 hours a day.

"Illegal street ladies"? For saying the word "massage"? It might be difficult if not impossible to prove it was anything else.

Illegal for saying "50" without specifying what it's for, like doing your laundry, or a tour around town? Is it 50 dollars or 50 cents or 50 minutes past the hour or is she trying to tell you someone's age? Could be the lady has no money & is hungry. Best to go with with her & see if you can figure this out.

Illegal to who? The guy who didn't solicit her & only nodded his head in response to whatever she was trying to say?

When was the last time, if ever, a guy was busted for picking up a so-called illegal street worker? If so, why? For accepting a "massage"? Not likely, as there's nothing illegal there.

Ebauche
07-12-13, 11:40
They wouldn't be busted for selling sex.

They'd be busted for violating their tourist visa and "working."

"Illegal street ladies"? For saying the word "massage"? It might be difficult if not impossible to prove it was anything else.

PinkPearl
07-19-13, 23:29
They wouldn't be busted for selling sex.

They'd be busted for violating their tourist visa and "working."I suppose so, if they are in Singapore on a tourist visa, though I've read that "selling sex" or soliciting is illegal in Singapore, while prostitution itself is legal. I assume such solicitation includes doing it publicly or on the street, as so many girls in Geylang do. I talked to one who, BTW, claimed to be a resident of Singapore.

Some Singapore girls can use the extra cash. Most could use more sex:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/eight-in-10-women-in-singapore-want-more-sex--survey---114649983.html

Mitch SG
10-27-13, 03:15
Have had good luck finding hot WLs from laksaboy. Org and ez141sg. Com. Many agencies advertise there. Beats OT hands down in terms of price and quality, and girls are available from 10am till midnight.

Does anyone have additional sites to recommend?

Killer69
11-29-13, 13:42
Not sure why there is a 'strategies for finding sex during the day' thread. It's easy, go to Geylang! The place is practically swimming in street workers

AussieGaigin
11-30-13, 07:01
Not sure why there is a 'strategies for finding sex during the day' thread.Guess its for people who are too lazy to read through the other forums. Most reports seem to be about nocturnal activities so anything else gets lost quickly.

While there is some middle-of-the-day action available in Geylang,"swimming in it" is not a term that I have experienced during my visits.

Killer69
11-30-13, 15:40
A little more than "some middle-of-the-day action" my friend. You walk around those streets and there are a lot around, not to mention the numerous massage parlours there too. Fill your boots Aussie.

Guess its for people who are too lazy to read through the other forums. Most reports seem to be about nocturnal activities so anything else gets lost quickly.

While there is some middle-of-the-day action available in Geylang,"swimming in it" is not a term that I have experienced during my visits.

Dreams
11-30-13, 19:21
A little more than "some middle-of-the-day action" my friend. You walk around those streets and there are a lot around, not to mention the numerous massage parlours there too. Fill your boots Aussie.In my experience, as much as I agree that you can find some (very few) Wgs in the morning, the choice is pretty poor both in terms of quality and quantity.

There are no Massage parlours in Geylang, but "houses". Most of them open at 4pm, a few at 1pm.

Check your fact, Mr killer, who does not kill many things, it seems. And let our Aussie colleague continue advising us appropriately.

AussieGaigin
12-01-13, 01:11
A little more than "some middle-of-the-day action" my friend. You walk around those streets and there are a lot around, not to mention the numerous massage parlours there too. Fill your boots Aussie.I've walked around those streets a few times in the past, and I've reported on MY experience.

If you had done some research, you would find a few others here with the same results.

But the situation seems to change from day to day, you must have got lucky. Hope I do too next time.

Cheers

AussieGaigin
12-01-13, 02:58
In my experience, as much as I agree that you can find some (very few) Wgs in the morning, the choice is pretty poor both in terms of quality and quantity.

There are no Massage parlours in Geylang, but "houses". Most of them open at 4pm, a few at 1pm.Even in the early afternoons, pickings were slim. A few possible girls I saw around the shopping areas showed no interest in making contact.

There is / was a cluster of Thai massage shops up near Kallang MRT. Based on experience with a couple of them, I would not recommend.

PinkPearl
12-01-13, 06:00
In Geylang the other day (midweek, late morning to early afternoon) I saw a few dozen P4P out working. Mostly VN, some PRC.

The VN far outnumbered the guys walking around.

PRCs asking me if I want "massage" & "sucky fuck". LOL

Econo Tech
12-02-13, 02:39
A little more than "some middle-of-the-day action" my friend. You walk around those streets and there are a lot around, not to mention the numerous massage parlours there too. Fill your boots Aussie.My experience from having lived and worked near Geylang for about 4 years.

It is past 5 something most of the girls descend. During day time. Atleast until past 3 or so, very few to be seen.

Of course, I am not doubting you, as you may have magical eyes to spot more Working girls than I could spot.

PinkPearl
12-02-13, 09:28
Not sure why there is a 'strategies for finding sex during the day' thread. It's easy, go to Geylang! The place is practically swimming in street workersI'm not scanning the entire area 24 hours a day, but I get out to see a few streets in the area quite often, during a 30 minute walk in the day time. There are often a dozen or so PRC on the main road & up to around 3 dozen (mostly Viets) elsewhere in the vicinity. If you go at the right time, it's not raining, LE have not shut them down, etc.

Koliflaver
06-12-14, 04:31
Of late I have been stopped several times by PRC girls offering "Special Massage" for "Handsome Man" around lunch time. The way they dress and the way they stand really close to you and touch you while making a sales pitch, it leaves very little to ones imagination as to the type of massage being offered.

I haven't tried it out because my office is in the neighbourhood, don't really want colleagues to have an insight into my modes of entertainment.

Micky Mouse
09-10-14, 11:18
I live in the area. I have tried this. These PRC offer is genuine massage. No "Happy Ending".

Of late I have been stopped several times by PRC girls offering "Special Massage" for "Handsome Man" around lunch time. The way they dress and the way they stand really close to you and touch you while making a sales pitch, it leaves very little to ones imagination as to the type of massage being offered.

I haven't tried it out because my office is in the neighbourhood, don't really want colleagues to have an insight into my modes of entertainment.

Econo Tech
09-10-14, 11:29
I live in the area. I have tried this. These PRC offer is genuine massage. No "Happy Ending".A lot of MPs have become jittery in offering extras, especially if you look local, post last round of round ups by SPF!

Cmole
03-26-15, 14:42
I'll be traveling thru in a few weeks and have a daytime layover.

Are there any parlors that offer a Moroccan Bath with a happy ending? What's the cost?

Econo Tech
03-27-15, 17:51
I'll be traveling thru in a few weeks and have a daytime layover.

Are there any parlors that offer a Moroccan Bath with a happy ending? What's the cost?Moroccan Bath?

What's that?

This is Singapore. Oops.

Cmole
03-28-15, 10:08
Moroccan Bath?

What's that?

This is Singapore. Oops.Moroccan bath is a wash down, steam bath and massage all rolled into one.

ChrisMonger3
11-04-15, 01:54
Have seen girls say this to guys who are walking hand in hand with his wife / girlfriend. Little uneasy situation.

In Geylang the other day (midweek, late morning to early afternoon) I saw a few dozen P4P out

PRCs asking me if I want "massage" & "sucky fuck". LOL

RedDragon64
11-11-15, 11:16
When this thread first opened I mentioned that I normally only had daytime action in SG because I could not get out for night time action (wife at home). In my case have been doing my shopping for over 5 years on the L'Boy forum rather than going to Geylang. There is some learning curve to successfully using L'Boy and the curve has gotten much steeper the past couple years as more and more of the "good" sites are replaced by photoshoppers and bait / switchers.

Here are some tips on using L'boy. Avoid the obviously photoshopped pics, and the chicks that look Japanese / Korean because they are fakes. If possible use the photo matching website tineye to identify pics that have been pulled off other websites. L'boy girls work out of ST hotels in several areas around SG. When you make a booking, you check into the short time hotel (typically $20 for 2 hours), then sms your room number to the OKT and the girl arrives within a few minutes.

Today I managed to get one of the "good" websites and pulled the girl in the pics for $120/90 min. She was Thai and was actually much hotter looking in person than in the photo. Overall I found her much better than the Viet lady that I pulled from Ipanema two nights ago.

She is in town until Saturday so if you are interested in catching up with her based on my recommendation then just browse the L'boy site and look for her pic. I can PM you a link if you like but I will not post one here (Jackson does not like us posting links).

Blanquiceleste
11-11-15, 16:19
Have seen girls say this to guys who are walking hand in hand with his wife / girlfriend. Little uneasy situation.When you are on their turf you cannot complain. I guess it is prudent to walk elsewhere if the girlfriend / wife is in tow. Remember Geylang has one of the best selections of food man can eat in Singapore. But all the eateries are on the odd numbered street side while the pussy filled streets are even. So if you HAVE to walk those streets stick to the the odd numbered side and steer clear of embarrassment.

JayTan1
01-11-16, 11:56
I had the day off and decided to go to Funan Digital Life mall to look at some tech after looking around for an hour or so, I felt in need of a pick me up, so crossed over to the Adelphi Centre which is directly across the road. I went to basement level and there are several "spas" here, as soon as you walk past them some really nice fit girls start looking at you and ask if you want a massage. I ventured into one of the spas with a fit and very pretty Viet girl. As I got in she asked if I would like a shower and feeling a bit sweaty had a nice long shower. The she ushered me in for a massage, I went to the massage table and lied down on my front, she started a half hearted massage before whispering in my ear with her bedroom voice, "do you want hand job, blow job or fuck job", I asked how much she said 100 hand job, 150 blow job and 200 fuck job. I negotiated with her to get 200 fuck job and a hand job to follow afterwards. She proceed to put on condom and got on top of me cowgirl style, she was very energetic and boobs were natural, pointy and nice, she being pretty stared into my eyes while gyrating. I suck her boobs and pump her and she is moaning very nicely. I shot and she cleaned me up and 5 minutes later tried hand job but little bro would not come up after about 15 minutes trying, so I thank her and pay up and wish her a good day.

All in all plenty of places in Singapore to get what you want when you want if you look around.

JayMax
03-31-16, 13:03
I recently visited SG. The forum was quite helpful in gauging the scene and since my schedule involved daily conference calls at night, clubs were ruled out. So one day while randomly exploring the city I reached Bismillah biryani. Sadly the place closes post lunch and I missed out on his fare. A little further near a famous Electronic mall, a chinese girl (local or nor I am not sure) started pestering me for a massage.

I was not in the mood and manged to escape only to find that the place is a man trap. That place alone had 4-5 spas in a stone's throw distance.

Just for fun I tried haggling with the girls. From 40 SGD for 30 minutes, ultimately I got 50 SGD for 1 hour. Going up I saw a girl with huge knockers (the buttons were about to pop on her shirt) and I asked her for the massage. Inside she quickly changed tact and said since she was going to leave the massage will only be for 30 minutes remaining some other girl will do. I was furious but since I had paid already I thought lets see how this goes.

A routine massage later she left and a petite girl entered. She too was in a hurry and then I asked her if I could lose the disposable. She asked if I wanted service to which I nodded. She quoted 150 and then made a face as if she had.

Quoted too low. I kept quiet and she asked how much will you give. I said 100 and surprisingly she agreed. A quickie and 150 SGD poorer I was out.

My review. Girls there are mostly the bottom of the barrel kind. Not the models most of the people on this forum are used to. Try only if clubs are not an option and SG Craigslist turns out to be a dud like it did for me.

Hootas
05-31-16, 03:31
I can confirm what others have described about the scene at the Towers on Sunday afternoons. YMMV, but here are 2 different tales of 2 different visits over the recent years. Several bars are open and I would suggest giving them all a try.

1st Visit. I landed in a club where there was a mix of Filipinos and Indonesians. I tell you what. These girls were there to have F-U-N. Girls were dancing everywhere. On the dance floor and on the sturdier table tops. There was one group of Indos that caught my eye, featuring a darker skinned lovely, no more than 23 years old. I stationed myself right next to this crew and became their favorite fan along with being their protector from all the Banglah's that were on the attack. I earned good will and eventually we ended up going to lunch and hanging out a bit. Being that we had only a limited time before these gals had to report back to maid duty, I did not have time to take them back to my room. But. I did take my darker skinned lovely back to her employer. Along the way, we did some DFK and exchanged numbers. I can guarantee that if I was to stick around Singapore longer than the week I was there, we would have done the deed. The only regret was that I passed on a super cute Filipino in the hallway because I had already established a connection with my Indo gal.

2nd Visit. This time I came a bit early and ended up in the bar, "Top Ten", if I recall. This place was also crazy with tons of dancing women. This club had some FL's sprinkled in and I did not realize this until much later in the day. Was it the fact that this girl was staring me down and smiling every chance she got. Or was it the fact that she was letting me explore her body as we were dancing. Regardless, it was certainly fun while we were dancing and grinding against each other. For some reason she had to leave, but we exchanged numbers for a later hook-up which I did not partake in. She was accepting donations, but I was holding strong and trying to hold out for a freebie.

So there you go. If you are in town on Sunday afternoon and perhaps a little bored, head over to Orchard Towers.

RedDragon64
06-25-16, 01:31
I've managed to have some reasonably good success with Laksaboy. Mostly because I have been using them for 6 years so I have some experience at shopping there.

Here are 2 of my recent successful bookings.

The first is Zara from ThaiTheBest.

She was nearly as tall as me, and slim but with some nice curvy hips and some (fake) see-cups which looked ok. I tend to prefer Thai ladies for service because they are mostly good performers and seem like they are genuinely "into you". Zara had some good chemistry with me and she got very worked up in bed.

The second was last week

Wife is coming. So I will finish this post later.

RedDragon64
06-25-16, 14:33
I've managed to have some reasonably good success with Laksaboy. Mostly because I have been using them for 6 years so I have some experience at shopping there.

She was only 21 (looks young in the photos too) and nearly as tall as me, and slim but with some nice curvy hips and some (fake) Ccups which looked ok. She was from Isaan and did not speak much English. Luckily I speak a bit of Thai and so we could just barely manage to communicate. But that didn't matter much since I was there to fuck. We managed to develop a bit of chemistry, and she got really heated up once we started playing around. This is one of the reasons I tend to prefer Thai ladies because they are mostly good performers and seem like they are genuinely "into you".
The price was $120/2/90 (price / shots / duration) which is not bad for internet pricing.

The second lady was named Dream from Royce Babe and I just saw her last week.
The agency she was with was reputable (based on some reliable posters' feedback), and I liked her photo. What I didn't realize when I booked her was that she was actually mixed (Lebanese / Thai) so she had a really exotic look when I met her in person. She had really big dark eyes, and kinda looked Brazilian. She was 25 and also quite tall and curvy but had very fake looking Ccup boobs. It took a lot of effort for me to sneak out of work to see her, so I made sure to plan the event in advance. I brought baby shampoo for some bathroom games (Thai ladies always start off with a shower) so we played "soapy" in the bathroom. If you're going to play soapy standing up then it helps if the lady is tall because the curves of your bodies will fit together better. We both got really worked up during the soapy and she was giving me extreme DFK throughout.

Later we moved to the bed where I gave her my best DIY and included G-spot, before we got down to many positions. Another part of my plan was that I brought a vibrating cock ring. If you've never tried one of these before you should invest in one. Around 80% of the ladies I've used them on loved them! I had a double session with her (3 hours), and she managed to make me shoot 3 times (something I've never done before). We had some really great chemistry and I chalk this visit up as one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

Her price was $160/2/90 but was worth every penny considering some of the times I paid more for less.

So Laksaboy is a bit of a minefield. But there are some gems there if you know where to look.

P.S. : Sorry about the partial post below. I was not able to edit after I started it.

Econo Tech
06-27-16, 12:32

She was only 21 (looks young in the photos too) and nearly as tall as me, and slim but with some nice curvy hips and some (fake) Ccups which looked ok. She was from Isaan and did not speak much English. Luckily I speak a bit of Thai and so we could just barely manage to communicate. But that didn't matter much since I was there to fuck. We managed to develop a bit of chemistry, and she got really heated up once we started playing around. This is one of the reasons I tend to prefer Thai ladies because they are mostly good performers and seem like they are genuinely "into you".
The price was $120/2/90 (price / shots / duration) which is not bad for internet pricing.

The second lady was named Dream from Royce Babe and I just saw her last week.
The agency she was with was reputable (based on some reliable posters' feedback), and I liked her photo. What I didn't realize when I booked her was that she was actually mixed (Lebanese / Thai) so she had a really exotic look when I met her in person..My own 2 cents says, 2 of the photo show a classic post op! No offense.

Blanquiceleste
06-27-16, 15:08
My own 2 cents says, 2 of the photo show a classic post op! No offense.I had the same impression. But then, to each his own.

RedDragon64
06-28-16, 11:45
My own 2 cents says, 2 of the photo show a classic post op! No offense.None taken. I've seen posts on other boards where I thought the lady looked kinda like a ladyboy.

This lady was real.

RedDragon64
07-12-16, 13:13
This time with Thai Avenue.

They have a new arrangement where 3 girls are sharing a 3 bedroom condo just outside the CBD. This is a nice change from having to book into the short time hotels with the dirty rooms.

My previous 2 encounters were with tall girls so I thought I would shop for a spinner this time. Ann definitely fit the bill. She was young (19), tiny, and had a hot little bod. Her fake tits looked a bit out of place on such a small body, and they were also a bit too hard (it's been a while since I had a girl with natural boobs).

I gave her some DATY and was surprised at how tiny her pussy was. I used my finger to try to loosen her up a bit and I could barely get it in there. It turned out I had nothing to worry about because when she was ready she got on top and just eased me in with one push. From there it was the usual frolicking in many positions and she never seemed to be in any pain. She also gave a great BBBJ and liked to look me in the eye while giving me lots of tongue treatment.

Overall a great visit and cost me $130/2/90 (price / shots / minutes).

RedDragon64
07-27-16, 13:04
Another spinner. Her face looked exactly like the photo (which was a very nice change), and she had a very curvy body (not skinny).

Her boobs were fake, but they looked better and felt better than the last few fake boobs I've played with.

Very tiny pussy on this girl (why I like spinners). She was afraid I was going to hurt her so I told her I would go slow. Imagine my surprise when she slid straight down and immediately started bouncing and grinding like a XXX athlete. I tried my vibrating cock ring on her and she really liked it. See if you can figure out which positions are good for vibrating cock rings (in the photos).

Overall a another great visit and cost me $140/2/90 (price / shots / minutes).

BionicMan
07-27-16, 18:56
My own 2 cents says, 2 of the photo show a classic post op! No offense.Do you know her personally? I mean that's a daring statement if you dint know the person.

D Cups
07-27-16, 19:49
Beautiful girl. Thanks, RD.

Another spinner. Her face looked exactly like the photo (which was a very nice change), and she had a very curvy body (not skinny).

Her boobs were fake, but they looked better and felt better than the last few fake boobs I've played with.

Very tiny pussy on this girl (why I like spinners). She was afraid I was going to hurt her so I told her I would go slow. Imagine my surprise when she slid straight down and immediately started bouncing and grinding like a XXX athlete. I tried my vibrating cock ring on her and she really liked it. See if you can figure out which positions are good for vibrating cock rings (in the photos).

Overall a another great visit and cost me $140/2/90 (price / shots / minutes)..

The Tall Man
07-28-16, 01:52

Overall a another great visit and cost me $140/2/90 (price / shots / minutes).The beautiful pics of her got me. Very pretty! Me toooooooo, just love those tiny pussies.

TTM.

RedDragon64
08-04-16, 13:33
Yes her name really was Mars.

I got lucky today because I was visiting a vendor in Bedok, and these girls work out of a condo in Eunos which is very close by. I found out at lunch time that I would be finished work early so I made a booking for some afternoon delight.

This girl mostly caught my attention because I thought her tattoos looked interesting (I wasn't too interested in her face). But it turned out that she looked better in person than in her photos (which is kinda opposite to how it normally works). She was medium height and had a great ass. Her boobs were natural and were B+ to C cup. Very nice to see decent sized natural boobs for a change. Then of course there were the tattoos. They were real and covered her entire breasts (including her nipples. OUCH).

She gave great service and was also a great ride. I was chatting with her after my first pop and she told me that most guys book her just to see her tattoos. I believe that. Probably a good business strategy for her.

That's it. Keeping this post short. Sorry no action shots this time (didn't have my camera with me).

Oh, price was $130/2/190 (price / shots / minutes).

Ktc5212
08-09-16, 05:14
Are there any reliable places in Singapore where you get authentic Nuru Massage with happy ending or fuck?

RedDragon64
09-17-16, 01:07
Two of my reliable Laksaboy sites have been closed down by LE so my daytime options have been very limited lately. Also I'm not sure if I have been make the job easier for LE so I am going to be more careful about naming my sources and showing faces of my ladies.

I had been shopping around for an alternative daytime solution when I came across a local Malay lady advertising her services at a reasonable rate (for a local). She was up front and said she was 29 and was not a supermodel, but she advertised her weight and dimensions so it did not look like much of a risk. I have been with plenty of older Asian ladies (30's up to 40's) so I know that the older ones can sometimes be just as good looking as the younger ones. At nearly the same time I received an email from one of my Philly regulars who was overseas. She wanted to introduce me to her friend who was living in Singapore. So I arranged a 3 pm afternoon date with the Malay lady, followed up by a 6 pm dinner date with the Philly. My plan was to get some action and then scope out the Philly lady over dinner to see if she was worth seeing naked.

I've had some issues with reliability and punctuality lately so I was pleasantly surprised to receive a 10 am text from the Malay lady reconfirming our 3 pm appointment. This was a good sign. So I reconfirmed then made plans to sneak out of work for my "doctor's appointment". I sms'd her at 2 pm to tell her that I was on my way. But she did not respond right away. So while I was in taxi I sent an sms to the Philly to reconfirm our 6 pm. And she responded right away to confirm. I still hadn't received a reply from the Malay lady so I sms'd the Philly again to see if she was flexible on timing and could maybe meet earlier. She told me no problem. Just give her 1 hour warning because she likes to go for long runs. (Hmmmm long runs. Sounds like this girl might be athletic). Finally the Malay lady replied saying she was very sorry but she could not make our afternoon appointment because she had to take care of an issue with her SON! Visions of sagging boobs and wrinkled belly immediately jumped into my head. I think I might have dodged a bullet! I told her no problem maybe another time then immediately sms'd the Philly to see if she could meet me early.

I'll fast forward the rest of this. The Philly was indeed athletic and did weight training in addition to running. She had nice looking boobs (possible C-cup with her clothes on), and some nice curves. Unfortunately her face was not that great (maybe a 5), but I figured the body might make up for it. We had a quick bite and I asked her if she wanted to come home with me for a few hours (wife was out of town). She agreed and we grabbed a taxi.

I got her home and we hit the shower (her body looked as good as I was expecting). Her boobs turned out to be B+ instead of C, but they were natural and looked good. I soaped her down really well and introduced her to a standing soapy. She responded really well and in no time we were furiously rubbing our bodies together and DFK. After she rinsed me off she treated me to some BBBJ with lots of tongue licking all over (I was impressed). I nearly lost my load too soon so I stopped her and we moved to the bed. She was up for most of my usual activities so I'll just let the photos tell the story.

So that makes the 2nd time I have been saved by Plan-B in the past few months.

Alex7J
09-17-16, 08:58
Two of my reliable Laksaboy sites have been closed down by LE so my daytime options have been very limited lately. Also I'm not sure if I have been make the job easier for LE so I am going to be more careful about naming my sources and showing faces of my ladies.

I had been shopping around for an alternative daytime solution when I came across a local Malay lady advertising her services at a reasonable rate (for a local). She was up front and said she was 29 and was not a supermodel, but she advertised her weight and dimensions so it did not look like much of a risk. I have been with plenty of older Asian ladies (30's up to 40's) so I know that the older ones can sometimes be just as good looking as the younger ones. At nearly the same time I received an email from one of my Philly regulars who was overseas. She wanted to introduce me to her friend who was living in Singapore. So I arranged a 3 pm afternoon date with the Malay lady, followed up by a 6 pm dinner date with the Philly. My plan was to get some action and then scope out the Philly lady over dinner to see if she was worth seeing naked.

I've had some issues with reliability and punctuality lately so I was pleasantly surprised to receive a 10 am text from the Malay lady reconfirming our 3 pm appointment. This was a good sign. So I reconfirmed then made plans to sneak out of work for my "doctor's appointment". I sms'd her at 2 pm to tell her that I was on my way. But she did not respond right away. So while I was in taxi I sent an sms to the Philly to reconfirm our 6 pm. And she responded right away to confirm. I still hadn't received a reply from the Malay lady so I sms'd the Philly again to see if she was flexible on timing and could maybe meet earlier. She told me no problem. Just give her 1 hour warning because she likes to go for long runs. (Hmmmm long runs. Sounds like this girl might be athletic). Finally the Malay lady replied saying she was very sorry but she could not make our afternoon appointment because she had to take care of an issue with her SON! Visions of sagging boobs and wrinkled belly immediately jumped into my head..Awesome post Dragon, iv only mongered in Ipanema and Brixx while in SG, I never knew all such kind of places also exist. SG is an amazing city my work brings me here quite often but I rarely monger as there are only 2 spots to pick up floors, I was wondering if there are some nice bars outside or in hotels where you can find local SG women or uni students who are up to earn some cash as I'm changing my mongering from late night club scenes to early evening scenes.

Guide us as you are a veteran dude.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Naked Gunz
09-17-16, 13:20
Two of my reliable Laksaboy sites have been closed down by LE so my daytime options have been very limited lately. Also I'm not sure if I have been make the job easier for LE so I am going to be more careful about naming my sources and showing faces of my ladies.How you make / take the great photos?

RedDragon64
09-18-16, 00:21
I was wondering if there are some nice bars outside or in hotels where you can find local SG women or uni students who are up to earn some cash as I'm changing my mongering from late night club scenes to early evening scenes.

You can pick up local girls in the local bars the same as any other country. The local bar bunnies are called SPGs and are attracted to guys who look like they have a lot of cash. I you look cashed up then you have a better chance of picking up a local bar bunny than you would in a western country but otherwise your results will be the same (very much up to chance).

There are very few local working girls and very few of them frequent bars. They mostly work private escorts and websites and cost 2-3 times the rate of an Ipanema girl. I've never tried a local girl because they usually want upwards of $500/ hour and word is their performance is not usually as good as the foreign girls in OT.

I understand that a lot more Uni girls are looking for sugar daddies, but again you are looking at throwing down a lot of money for questionable performance.

I mostly do my hunting in the daytime (because I have a wife at home), so I shop from Laksaboy. However they have gone seriously downhill over the past few years and many of the pimps advertising there are fakers. My 2 best pimps were recently shutdown by LE, and I only know of 2 pimps that I can currently confirm are reliable now. But I will not name them online because it might attract attention from LE so PM me if you want more details.

Hope this helps.

How you make / take the great photos?I am an amateur photographer so I've had some practice at camera angles. Basically while I am playing around I try to position the lady so she will be on display for the camera (notice we are facing backwards on the bed). Many hotels have a table in front of the bed so just put your camera there and let it roll.

Enphl
09-21-16, 00:08
I'll be in Singapore only for a day and I'm interested in seeing a girl.

I was there a few years ago and remember going to a FL in geylang. I got a random girl that was pretty hot although she only did CBJ and no CIM.

I also prefer daytime.

I've read some good things about Laksaboy (except the last post). The girls there look great but who knows about photos. Sure I could walk away but with only one day, I don't have time to waste.
The last poster mentioned some people being shutdown by police. I thought it was legal in SIN.

ChrisMonger3
10-07-16, 02:35
If you are looking at meeting someone from the website, better to correspond with them before arriving in Singapore as some take time to reply. You should also work on a few of them as a backup, cause you don't have much time to waste when your there, in case they don't answer the phone or busy.

I'll be in Singapore only for a day and I'm interested in seeing a girl.

I was there a few years ago and remember going to a FL in geylang. I got a random girl that was pretty hot although she only did CBJ and no CIM.

I also prefer daytime.

I've read some good things about Laksaboy (except the last post). The girls there look great but who knows about photos. Sure I could walk away but with only one day, I don't have time to waste.
The last poster mentioned some people being shutdown by police. I thought it was legal in SIN.

PeterPowers99
01-03-17, 03:16
Will be in Singapore the second week in February. Have 7 or 8 hours to kill between flights from midday to 8.00 pm. Any recommendations for carnal activity during these daylight hours. By the way will be a Wednesday afternoon.

AussieGaigin
01-03-17, 10:49
Will be in Singapore the second week in February. Have 7 or 8 hours to kill between flights from midday to 8.00 pm. Any recommendations for carnal activity during these daylight hours. By the way will be a Wednesday afternoon.Spend a couple of hours reading the forum, especially this and the Geylang thread.

LoveEcx
05-23-17, 12:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

World Guy Sh
12-19-17, 09:16
Are there any reliable places in Singapore where you get authentic Nuru Massage with happy ending or fuck?Used to be Pacific Stars, but the girls went down hill and now they seem to be off line completely. It's a bugger as otherwise nothing like it here.

Perhaps a business oppy.

VictorHugo99
10-31-18, 01:34
Geylang will be the simplest.

Bear in mind you need to be back in the airport 3 hours before the next flight.

You could spend 30 minutes getting there on taxi, 2 hours trying 2 brothels, and 30 minutes to return, Tony you 1 hour of cushion time.

That's what I think. 7 hours is fast gone.

Unless you prefer to buy a new ticket?

Vic.

Will be in Singapore the second week in February. Have 7 or 8 hours to kill between flights from midday to 8.00 pm. Any recommendations for carnal activity during these daylight hours. By the way will be a Wednesday afternoon.

AussieGaigin
10-31-18, 10:00
Geylang will be the simplest.

Bear in mind you need to be back in the airport 3 hours before the next flight.

You could spend 30 minutes getting there on taxi, 2 hours trying 2 brothels, and 30 minutes to return, Tony you 1 hour of cushion time.

That's what I think. 7 hours is fast gone.

Unless you prefer to buy a new ticket?

Vic.Good info, but 18 months out of date.

Dynolas
12-31-18, 00:30
From my travels to different countries I noticed that if a massage place offers body scrub and shower while using the words full body rub, also no emphasis on putting on disposable underwear are all places that provide extras. About 70-80% of time especially if it's cheap since legit body scrub place would be very expensive than a non legit.

Leaky Pipes
01-04-19, 17:51
Used to be Pacific Stars, but the girls went down hill and now they seem to be off line completely. It's a bugger as otherwise nothing like it here.

Perhaps a business oppy.Oh god I miss Pacific stars. Had some real fantastic experiences with their ladies. Including a couple of good Nuru experiences.

VictorHugo99
04-07-19, 20:09
Hi guys,

Any longer has tried meeting OFW in Singapore?

Just wondering if it is too much hassle for not much action.

Vic.

Flyboy 2000
04-12-19, 13:29
Hi guys,

Any longer has tried meeting OFW in Singapore?

Just wondering if it is too much hassle for not much action.

Vic.Most OFW are DH (domestic helpers), which means they have only Sunday off and sometimes that's only every *second* Sunday. You do get some whose 'family' is understanding enough to allow them to go out of a night, but that's rare.

There are also OFWs who have regular 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs. Office, admin etc. Although of course that's not much of a 'sex during the day' thing unless they can take a day off work. If you do come across one of these and you get on well online, then that's easily your best bet, these OFWs are more 'settled' than DH, more realistic about a casual relationship, less likely to end us asking for spending money, just in it for the mutual fun.

As to the Sunday DH, that's been well documented and reported on here. Takes a little bit of 'game' and while some DHG are up for the fun diversion, others will want to start as 'friends only' and not be interested in jumping into the sack the first day they meet you if this is just going to be a one-time thing. OFW DHs can also get very clingy afterwards.

Is it possible to have fun with a Sunday HW? Absolutely. Does it take some effort? Yes, more than a commercial transaction, and the degree of effort varies from guy to guy and woman to woman. Is it worth it? The answer to that depends on the previous question, how much 'effort' is needed to land one of these fish, as well as if they accept this as a one-time thing or expect more.

Chengfu
07-09-19, 15:41
Are there any reliable places in Singapore where you get authentic Nuru Massage with happy ending or fuck?You will find plenty of oil massage places with some of what you are looking for. A few pointers:

Chinatown. Tourist pricing with service provision by business focused Aunties.

Katong Shopping Centre basement. Same sort of thing but local prices.

Upper Paya Lebar near Lorong Ah Soo. Recommend northernmost Chinese shop.

Geylang. Don't waste your time looking for massage here.

Beach road / North Bridge Road. Again I wouldn't recommend, for different reasons. The former very upfront and downmarket, the latter limited extras.

Jalan Besar East / Lavender. Near the hostels, the Chinese places are ok.

Prices vary from 80 SGD to 200 SGD depending on the offer and your negotiating skills. FS is unusual. Have fun and report back!

Blue Bus
07-10-19, 23:22
Interesting you mentioned Katong shopping centre. Went there a few years ago and had a massage in one of the upstairs places, didn't relize there was a basement as well. Anyway was offered a blow job. The ML pulled out a roll of glad wrap, ripped off a piece, wrapped around my dick and away she went. It was a okay BJ as well. Funny experience!

Blue Bus
11-09-19, 01:36
Further to my last report about Katong 4 years ago. I was back in the area a couple of days ago. Decided I'd better see what was down stairs and whether FS was available. About every third shop is massage, it's amazing. Finaly picked a random shop, was offered 30 minutes for $30, I had a lot of time to kill so went for 60 minutes for 50. Knowing full well that I wouldn't be getting an hour of fine massage. Got maybe 30 minutes of 6 out of 10 massage before it degenerated into ball tickling and general forplay. Rolled over and started the negiotions. First offer was 150 for full service but easily made it 150 for the lot, massage and FS. Obviously not cheap but doable, and from previous experience in Singapore and Melbourne 100 bucks is about normal on top of massage price. It would be good to have the time and money to check out all the shops but I think they'd all be pretty much the same.

Flyboy 2000
11-09-19, 02:38
Further to my last report about Katong 4 years ago. I was back in the area a couple of days ago. Decided I'd better see what was down stairs and whether FS was available. About every third shop is massage, it's amazing.I had no idea about this, I've stayed at Katong a few times, must check it out on my next visit.

For those wondering, this would be the old Katong Shopping Centre indicated here on Google Maps, not either of the newer ones further up the road and certainly not the chic 112 Katong!

JLactin
11-12-19, 01:54
When those escort ads at laksaboy say 1 shot. Are they including FS?

JLactin
11-12-19, 16:49
When those escort ads at laksaboy say 1 shot. Are they including FS?Found the answer to my own question. Listings in the SG FL Zone are for free lance escorts and much more likely to do FS unless ad specifies none.

CollegeMan83
12-05-19, 06:19
I've got three days / two nights to wander around Singapore 18-20 Dec. Haven't been since 2002 so I imagine a lot has changed. I thought it might be fun to try and find a girl that would show me around town for a day and then come back to my hotel in the evening. Any tips for setting something like that up (other than the real high end, I know that's available there but out of my price range). Thanks.

MakeItOrBreak
12-08-19, 17:05
I've got three days / two nights to wander around Singapore 18-20 Dec. Haven't been since 2002 so I imagine a lot has changed. I thought it might be fun to try and find a girl that would show me around town for a day and then come back to my hotel in the evening. Any tips for setting something like that up (other than the real high end, I know that's available there but out of my price range). Thanks.Try Baidoo and such apps and see if you can get lucky. Maids are normally off on weekends which make it trickier.

CollegeMan83
12-13-19, 09:23
Thanks man, I'll give it a shot, otherwise I'll just book something off tripadvisor during the day and hit up OT in the evening.

Flyboy 2000
12-28-19, 10:32
I've got three days / two nights to wander around Singapore 18-20 Dec. Haven't been since 2002 so I imagine a lot has changed. I thought it might be fun to try and find a girl that would show me around town for a day and then come back to my hotel in the evening. Any tips for setting something like that up (other than the real high end, I know that's available there but out of my price range). Thanks.Let us know how you went on your visit to Singapore across 18-20 Dec, would be good to read a field report or two.

JalenJames
02-25-20, 02:46
One week in Singapore 7/3-14/3. Are Singaporean using wechat. So I can wechat people nearby.

SgAir
02-25-20, 17:27
One week in Singapore 7/3-14/3. Are Singaporean using wechat. So I can wechat people nearby.Try your luck with Tinder.

JalenJames
02-26-20, 06:25
Try your luck with Tinder.Tinder a lot of crap, many pinoys.

VictorHugo99
02-26-20, 23:59
Many thanks Flyboy2000.

This FR is much overdue. But better late than never.

Went on DIA putting Singapore as country last May. Got in touch with G. She was happy to chat from May to June. When I finally came in August. I was kinda glad it's finally happening. I met G at Kallang MRT. She was quite shy. Not top model features, but just friendly and wholesome company. We went for lunch together in Geylang. (I did not want to meet in Lucky plaza, but far from the crowd of friends).

I had booked a hotel. So we went directly to the hotel after the meal. Had a nice walk to the hotel.

We were happy to hit the bed immediately in our room, we just went into a passionate kiss, and very soon she gave a wonderful BBBJ. It was very well orchestrated and she showed me her very professional treatment of young junior. When the time came for the ultimate procedure, I just went into her in a frenzy, following her expert mouth therapy! She needed no encouragement as we went full scale in out intermingling explorations of each other, DFK, FS, 69, standing, etc. We lost track of time as we did a series of positions followed by me spilling the milky way on her stomach at the finishing lines.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

DFK: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

FS: 8/10.

RTF: 10/10.

For her level of passion, I will be sure to return to F.

I do think that her level of involvement is directly proportional to my time spent, friendly chats, lunch and souvenirs bought from overseas (chocolates).

That's my take on the DH experience in 2019.

Vic.

Most OFW are DH (domestic helpers), which means they have only Sunday off and sometimes that's only every *second* Sunday. You do get some whose 'family' is understanding enough to allow them to go out of a night, but that's rare.

There are also OFWs who have regular 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs. Office, admin etc. Although of course that's not much of a 'sex during the day' thing unless they can take a day off work. If you do come across one of these and you get on well online, then that's easily your best bet, these OFWs are more 'settled' than DH, more realistic about a casual relationship, less likely to end us asking for spending money, just in it for the mutual fun.

As to the Sunday DH, that's been well documented and reported on here. Takes a little bit of 'game' and while some DHG are up for the fun diversion, others will want to start as 'friends only' and not be interested in jumping into the sack the first day they meet you if this is just going to be a one-time thing. OFW DHs can also get very clingy afterwards.

Is it possible to have fun with a Sunday HW? Absolutely. Does it take some effort? Yes, more than a commercial transaction, and the degree of effort varies from guy to guy and woman to woman. Is it worth it? The answer to that depends on the previous question, how much 'effort' is needed to land one of these fish, as well as if they accept this as a one-time thing or expect more.

Flyboy 2000
02-27-20, 03:56
One week in Singapore 7/3-14/3. Are Singaporean using wechat. So I can wechat people nearby.WeChat for 'People Nearby' may work best on a Sunday for picking up DH on their 'off day' who are seeking some playtime, especially in the afternoon (mornings are typically Church followed by lunch with friends) before they head home. However, Singapore is dead as a doornail right now, even a lot of DHs staying indoors it seems, I was there two weeks ago and not only was there almost nobody around on a Sunday but I could see how even WeChat had so few people nearby compared to previous visits.

Tinder and Blender are your best bets, especially Tinder as it's more for hookups, but you do have to go through a lot of potentials, and you get a lot who want more of a relationship than just a quick bit of in and out. It's especially galling when you look at Blender for example, the women can choose from a set of "I'm here for" options and even when they tick the box that says "Something causal" their actual bio can go on about them not being there for hook-ups, they want a serious man for long-term, marriage etc.

JalenJames
03-02-20, 02:49
WeChat for 'People Nearby' may work best on a Sunday for picking up DH on their 'off day' who are seeking some playtime, especially in the afternoon (mornings are typically Church followed by lunch with friends) before they head home. However, Singapore is dead as a doornail right now, even a lot of DHs staying indoors it seems, I was there two weeks ago and not only was there almost nobody around on a Sunday but I could see how even WeChat had so few people nearby compared to previous visits.

Tinder and Blender are your best bets, especially Tinder as it's more for hookups, but you do have to go through a lot of potentials, and you get a lot who want more of a relationship than just a quick bit of in and out. It's especially galling when you look at Blender for example, the women can choose from a set of "I'm here for" options and even when they tick the box that says "Something causal" their actual bio can go on about them not being there for hook-ups, they want a serious man for long-term, marriage etc.Thank you for the information.

VictorHugo99
03-04-20, 01:17
Hi JJ,

Singaporeans looking for:

Money: SA.

Fling: Tinder.

Relationship: Facebook (older), Instagram , girls.

Vic.

One week in Singapore 7/3-14/3. Are Singaporean using wechat. So I can wechat people nearby.

Asian Lover Oz
03-23-20, 12:01
Couple of placed I recently tried during the day. Sourced from sammy's forum.

520 North Bridge Road #02-01 (E Wellness Spa) - clean room and temperature checked prior to entry.

$50 for 1 HR massage entry and the same again for happy ending (her clothes stayed on). Cute 22 yo Vietnamese.

114 Middle Road. Lee Kai House 3rd Floor (old rooms but have shower in the room to clean up before and after activities).

$45 Entry and $100 for the works - 27 yo slim Chinese.

Another was one I had to use wechat (number is on Sammy forum again) and arrange booking. Very petite 20 yo Chinese working from a private room in little India area.

$120 for BBBJ / CIM. A true BJ technician.

So there are daytime options around, but a little time and effort / hit and miss to work out what you are going to get.

I did explore the Wechat "near me" feature, only 1 contact a local 30yo Singaporean office worker. Almost went ahead with a meeting in my hotel, but I had to leave before the arrangement could be made. She was asking for $300.

Godzil
06-04-20, 12:16
Hi JJ,

Singaporeans looking for:

Money: SA.

Fling: Tinder.

Relationship: Facebook (older), Instagram , girls.

Vic.How to find girls using social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Any clues how to search for them. I see a lot of girls in Instagram but doubt whether they are available for paid fun or not.

Macron
06-05-20, 04:41
How to find girls using social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Any clues how to search for them. I see a lot of girls in Instagram but doubt whether they are available for paid fun or not.Instagram girls are most of the times putting hot pics to increase their followers. Don't think that all are available. They only tend to increase their posts. But of course some of them may be available.

AussieGaigin
06-05-20, 10:11
How to find girls using social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Any clues how to search for them. I see a lot of girls in Instagram but doubt whether they are available for paid fun or not.I doubt you would find any on FB, it is not designed for that sort of "trading".

Godzil
06-05-20, 17:13
Instagram girls are most of the times putting hot pics to increase their followers. Don't think that all are available. They only tend to increase their posts. But of course some of them may be available.Even if they are available, I really doubt if they will be willing to meet at lesser cost. They may also have some hidden celebrity like attitude with them, as they are aware why they have so much following in Instagram and that too male following.

Godzil
06-05-20, 17:14
I doubt you would find any on FB, it is not designed for that sort of "trading".I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.

Macron
06-06-20, 14:03
I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.Even I heard about it but no news from FB on that matter.

Godzil
06-06-20, 16:15
Even I heard about it but no news from FB on that matter.It's quite obvious that FB is present in the USA and it would be coming under scrutiny for deploying such dating features in its site. That would come under US laws and I guess it would generate same reaction like it got for CL. I miss CL really, that was really a good genuine site for sourcing quality chicks sometimes.

Gargano19
06-06-20, 20:15
I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.They have launched a tinder like feature (where you can send one message rather than swipe) but only available in specific countries. I never used it but saw some of my buddies using it last year.

Macron
06-07-20, 03:29
It's quite obvious that FB is present in the USA and it would be coming under scrutiny for deploying such dating features in its site. That would come under US laws and I guess it would generate same reaction like it got for CL. I miss CL really, that was really a good genuine site for sourcing quality chicks sometimes.Maybe you are right for such reasons. I don't understand the logic behind such laws.

Godzil
06-07-20, 16:19
Maybe you are right for such reasons. I don't understand the logic behind such laws.Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.

Macron
06-08-20, 02:13
They have launched a tinder like feature (where you can send one message rather than swipe) but only available in specific countries. I never used it but saw some of my buddies using it last year.In which country? Can you name a few?

Macron
06-08-20, 02:15
Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.Maybe that could be the reason, but in that sense AM or AH is openly doing and encouraging that. Why don't they act there?

VictorHugo99
06-08-20, 02:33
M. G,

You have to understand that FB accounts basically link families and extended families together in S'pore, all there classmates, mates, previous classmates.

In a nutshell, no self respecting local girl will be caught dead "working" through FB. , unless they are Singaporean from Thailand, Philippines et China.

For local girls, it will be necessary to hit the discotheques. And charm them to your desires. So hit and miss.

Otherwise, I tend to agree with Macron and others. Go for Seeking Arrangement. But at a pretty hefty cost.

Bon courage,

Vic.

Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.

Godzil
06-08-20, 16:13
Maybe that could be the reason, but in that sense AM or AH is openly doing and encouraging that. Why don't they act there?In know AH, but what's AM you are talking about? Is it Ashley Madison you are referring to? If yes then yes they do it openly but the laws don't ban them. I think CL is more varied and meant for a larger public than AH or AM, so to prevent the larger public from being exposed to such tabs they are doing it.

Macron
06-09-20, 02:01
In know AH, but what's AM you are talking about? Is it Ashley Madison you are referring to? If yes then yes they do it openly but the laws don't ban them. I think CL is more varied and meant for a larger public than AH or AM, so to prevent the larger public from being exposed to such tabs they are doing it.Yes for AM I mean the same. And I agree with your point on CL.

Godzil
06-09-20, 10:41
Yes for AM I mean the same. And I agree with your point on CL.I guess a lot of money is involved in there listing. So you can't ban stuff which specifically meant for the purpose. But in CL general public may not want to be exposed to such advertising, hence the law maybe.

Kitano
11-21-20, 08:05

520 North Bridge Road #02-01 (E Wellness Spa) - clean room and temperature checked prior to entry.

$50 for 1 HR massage entry and the same again for happy ending (her clothes stayed on). Cute 22 yo Vietnamese.

114 Middle Road. Lee Kai House 3rd Floor (old rooms but have shower in the room to clean up before and after activities).

$45 Entry and $100 for the works - 27 yo slim Chinese.

Another was one I had to use wechat (number is on Sammy forum again) and arrange booking. Very petite 20 yo Chinese working from a private room in little India area.

$120 for BBBJ / CIM. A true BJ technician.

So there are daytime options around, but a little time and effort / hit and miss to work out what you are going to get.

I did explore the Wechat "near me" feature, only 1 contact a local 30yo Singaporean office worker. Almost went ahead with a meeting in my hotel, but I had to leave before the arrangement could be made. She was asking for $300.Is middle road 100 sgd for FS.

JohnLoLo
12-20-20, 14:30
There is many can be found online. Too many. I used to use this sugarbook and the result is not disappointing.

XxxJk18
12-20-20, 16:47
Girls who offer service via Instagram, esp travelling girls keep posting their current and future cities in description and based on their post.

You can find it out. Have worked twice, but they cost a bomb.

How to find girls using social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Any clues how to search for them. I see a lot of girls in Instagram but doubt whether they are available for paid fun or not.

VictorHugo99
12-23-20, 00:12
You are right. Those are the high end options.

Vic.

Girls who offer service via Instagram, esp travelling girls keep posting their current and future cities in description and based on their post.

You can find it out. Have worked twice, but they cost a bomb.

KappsGuy
11-13-21, 05:04
I am a fan of massages, and haven't posted here in years, so thought I'd start leaving reviews.

My favorite spot closed recently, so have been trying new places. Natalie Beauty, 126 Bukit Merah lane 1, unit 01-212. Online ad said massage and HJ $100. Went there, one women, not from the ad, 1 HR massage and HJ $130, or 1 HR massage and FS for $160. I took the FS, woman in her 30's, nicely built, average looks. She wanted to do FS first, which went well, 15 minutes. Then I got a 15 min shit massage, and she said done, there is the shower. I said my hour wasn't over and she didn't understand English anymore, just pointed to the shower.

So I won't be going back there, but as I was leaving the gal from the ad came in and she is quite nice looking.

MakeItOrBreak
11-21-21, 13:28
I am a fan of massages, and haven't posted here in years, so thought I'd start leaving reviews.

My favorite spot closed recently, so have been trying new places. Natalie Beauty, 126 Bukit Merah lane 1, unit 01-212. Online ad said massage and HJ $100. Went there, one women, not from the ad, 1 HR massage and HJ $130, or 1 HR massage and FS for $160. I took the FS, woman in her 30's, nicely built, average looks. She wanted to do FS first, which went well, 15 minutes. Then I got a 15 min shit massage, and she said done, there is the shower. I said my hour wasn't over and she didn't understand English anymore, just pointed to the shower.

So I won't be going back there, but as I was leaving the gal from the ad came in and she is quite nice looking.I took a look in the Plaza near Prinsep running errands. I walked up the flooers intentionally and there was shops running on all floors. Can't really say much about appearance but seems the common age and looks to expect.

Sgwm1
01-19-22, 10:15

$120 for BBBJ / CIM. A true BJ technician.Which of the Sammy forums are you getting these numbers from? I get lost over there. Seems it's changed a lot, and apparently moved countries. Might not be news to most people here, but it's been a while since I've been on the scene.

If you've got the number for the girl in Little India, I'd love to have it. Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Cheers.

FunMan13
03-03-22, 07:39
I will be arriving in Singapore on March 12, staying for 2 weeks. In the past I only did Geylang because I stayed with relatives. I know Geylang is still closed. Can somebody PM me some info of GS with rooms, I. E. Incalls. Thanks.

Funman13.

G Love
04-16-22, 05:14
Which of the Sammy forums are you getting these numbers from? I get lost over there. Seems it's changed a lot, and apparently moved countries. Might not be news to most people here, but it's been a while since I've been on the scene.

If you've got the number for the girl in Little India, I'd love to have it. Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Cheers.I'm assuming you are talking about Sam's mobile forum aka sbf. Guru? If so I found a bunch of ads by pimps in the "Asian commercial sex scene". Some of the ads have been verified and the prices are much better than smocci or eurogirls escorts. It would be nice if some of those pimps advertised here. It is a bit of a messy website with a lot of spam and this website is a bit more organized.

Farape
05-02-22, 18:26
I'm assuming you are talking about Sam's mobile forum aka sbf. Guru? If so I found a bunch of ads by pimps in the "Asian commercial sex scene". Some of the ads have been verified and the prices are much better than smocci or eurogirls escorts. It would be nice if some of those pimps advertised here. It is a bit of a messy website with a lot of spam and this website is a bit more organized.It is actually quite simple guys: Google the full name Sammy boy forum (without the spaces. And I recommend to use a VPN) and scroll down to the "FL Dome 1" sub forum for all the threads on Thai Delights (be sure to also read "Great Bonks" and related threads), "FL Dome 2" for PRC Talent and "FL Dome 3" for other nationalities. Rates are still somewhat higher than pre pandemic, but are starting to come down. They are clearly better than seen on other options.

Osanto
08-03-22, 18:16
Scoured the SBF after RTF. SBF femdom (middle kingdom) is full of advertisements. I. e websites like 'sgbeau**castle'.

From the 'sgbeau* website fount the phone number (468) of a petite Asian in Little India.

My friend called her for an appt for him. Upon calling she gave the address of the building in Little India area. However, she gave the address of the building across the road.

I was waiting on the street in the car while my friend went to the 3rd floor of the wrong building.

After calling her again, she gave the address and room of the hotel dash in Mackenzie road.

My friend was frustrated but she said it was her way of security.

Detail.

Name: Xin Xin??

Body: 4 Pette, Sagging be cups, and saggy tummy.

Looks: 3. Pic in the web is highly edited.

Asking damage: 120.

Service: refused to serve as stated BBBJ in her advertisement and phone call. She said my friend is not Chinese.

My friend told her that she did not mention that (she has racial bias) during phone booking or her web advertisement.

Then, She demanded money for her time loss and started shouting and my friend left leaving tips.

Cheers.

OS.