PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Travel Reports

Starchild2012
03-03-12, 04:10
All Cebu Travel Related Reports

Mr Enternational
03-03-12, 05:42
Riverman it looks like you have it down to a science. You are right. Timing is everything. I just arrived in Cebu (my first time) from Coron. I met a stunner on DIA yesterday and the timing was just right. It's the first of the month and rent is due! The first convo:

L: me not good.

Mr E: why.

L: problem about my rent a room.

Mr E: no problem. You come see me tomorrow.

L: what do umean?

Mr E: you come see me.

L: where?

Mr E: hotel.

L: are you in cebu ryt now? Where?

Mr E: I tell you tomorrow when time for you to come. What is your phone number?

L: ok call me.

I texted her at 6:30 while still in Manila and she said she would be here at 9, but like I always read they are always late. She called at 9 and I asked where she was. She said something about taking a shower and the new time is 10:30. If she is not here by then I might just head to check out Mango.

Mr Enternational
03-03-12, 05:43
dia contact 1 was taking too long for me. after all, i had already been in cebu 2 hours and hadn't had any pussy. but not to worry because dia contact 2 was blowing me up. just to give dia contact 1 a little more time i told dia contact 2 that i would call and let her know if it was okay to come after i got out of the shower.

when i got out of the shower contact 1 was out of time. i called and told her not to come because she was taking too much time. she said that she was waiting for a taxi (1 hour and a half after she should have already arrived.) i told her to forget it and i would just see her tomorrow. (it is now 7am and she is asking to come. i told her i will call later because i am sleep.) i gave contact 2 the green light to come over. i had only chatted with her once the day before for like 2 minutes and she was saying something about her father dying. she asked me if it was okay if she took a taxi and i approved it.

when she arrived she sent me a text and i sent a text back asking how much was the taxi. she said 70. i took that amount downstairs to pay the guy. when i got outside there was another girl in the taxi as well. she said it was her bodyguard and she could either wait downstairs or come join us if i would like. (you got to really try not to get laid in this place.) i invited them both up. the contact went to take a shower while the bodyguard stayed with me. the bodyguard said she was scared because she never fucked a foreigner before because their dicks are too big so she only wanted to suck. i declined that invitation but decided to make her the picture girl instead. when the contact came back she started sucking my dick and the bodyguard got a few snapshots of it before running off and hiding in the bathroom. after about 15 minutes i told her to get her ass back in here and get on the camera. soon my girl started to rush me. i admonished her. when everything was over i gave her 1000 pesos. this is when the drama started.

the bodyguard said that her friend said i promised her 3000 pesos. i said no it must be someone else she was talking to. they tried to use the father dying card and how everyone was at the house and they had to buy snacks and drinks and bread. i told them that the 1000 could go towards that but anything over i will not be liable for. she went on about how i took pictures and she had never done that before so i needed to give her 500 more or erase the pictures. i told her that if i erased the pictures the 1000 was going to turn into 500. she went off to the bathroom to smoke and the bodyguard kept trying to weasel more money out of me; 100 for taxi, tip for her. she was wasting her time. the contact returned and the same song and dance. dad died, funeral, snacks, i don't have a good heart because i won't give more money, yada yada yada. it was going in one ear and out the other.

i finally decided to turn the tv on and pay them no attention. next they both went in the bathroom and that was my cue. i went over to the door and opened it to let them out (since the bathroom is right next to the entry door.) i peeked into the bathroom and all of the complimentary toothbrushes were gone, my personal toothbrush was gone, and my tube of personal toothpaste was emptied from the tube. the bodyguard looked at me quickly and showed me her purse saying it wasn't her. now they were out in the hall and i saw my toothbrush on the room service tray that the people across the hall had left out to be picked up. i got it and went back into the room.

a few minutes later i received a text saying,"thank you for making me upset. hope you are hapy to make a person felt bad." i did not reply. i changed clothes and went to mango.

Mr Enternational
03-03-12, 05:51
Last night I briefly met a girl in front of Juliana's. It was after 3am. She said she was on her way home to get some sleep because she had class at 7am. She put her number into my phone. This morning I sent her a text and told her I wanted to take her to lunch when she finished class. She told me to meet her at Ayala. I agreed. She texted me when she finished class but I could not send back. I could not call either. Something is wrong with my Smart. I finally ended up calling her from Skype. She told me to meet her at Golden something or other. She said she was there with her sister. Whoaaa. I had to put the brakes on that. I asked what her sister was doing there because I thought she just gotten out of class. She said that her sister would have lunch with us. I said no I invited you because I am trying to get to know you, not your sister. She said if I wanted to know her I had to know her family too. I told her that I would only be paying for her and not her sister. I told her to just forget it, told her goodbye, and I hung up the phone.

Red Kilt
03-03-12, 06:09
DIA contact 1 was taking too long for me. But not to worry because DIA contact 2 was blowing me up.Yet another similar experience yesterday morning Mr E (and others who are not yet familiar with pinay concepts of time).

Arranged to meet a DIA contact in a local Manila mall at 11 am in a pre-arranged spot (20 mins from her house). Thought I knew her "well" after a fair bit of chatting online.

I arrive at 10. 55 and text her "I am here now". Text comes back "I will be a little late. Sorry".

Me: How late? What time will you be here?

Her: I have to wait for my Auntie. She will not be here until 12.

Me: Whaaat? So you mean you will not be here until 12. 30? (says me allowing for her travel time as well)

Her: Opo.

Me: Forget it then. I don't have that much time to waste. Cancel meeting. You have no respect for me.

Her: OMG. I am so sorry. I forgot you are foreigner and important for time.

Me: Yes. Good luck. Don't contact me again. I am not interested any more.

Today, I get a text."Hi. So sorry about yesterday. Can we still meet today?"

I ignored and deleted.

Mr Enternational
03-04-12, 11:11
Big thanks to Frenzy for taking me out last night. It's so funny that he has to have a van to haul around all of his chicks. And if he finds more then he just picks them up and throws them in the back - just as I saw last night. He is like the soccer dad of mongering.

Anyway it was raining out but he took me around to find SWs. We stopped at a place and the pimps came running over to the van. There were not many girls out due to the rain. Frenzy told the guys what I was looking for and the closest thing to it I was ready to take. It was a girl with big tits. Then came the news. She was on her period. If that was the case why was she working? Right then a car pulled up and another girl got out. She looked good enough to me, and even better later back in the room. She could have used some bigger tits but fuck it. They called her over and she got into the van. I gave the pimp 600 pisos. 500 for the girl and 100 handling fee. We drove off.

Then I asked Frenzy about the place with the basketball court. He said that was the place we just left. Well it didn't look bad to me, but as a black guy who is used to the hood maybe my view is skewed. I can't really see why guys would be walking up to it anyway. It would make more sense to get a taxi to take you there, pick out a girl, and have the taxi take you both to your hotel.

Frenzy dropped us back at the hotel. He told me that the fee for the girl was for ST. I don't know how much actual time that entails but I wasn't planning on keeping her all night anyway. I wanted to get over to Mango. We got to the room and sparks set off the fireworks. I was thanking my lucky stars that the first girl was on her period because there couldn't have been a better choice than this girl. Top of the line GFE. I think this is the best Pinay I have been with other than the one I have in Thailand, who is married to a farang there. While I was fucking her she started playing with her clit. This was my signal to break out the toys. We fucked every which way but loose. When all was over I gave her 100 to take a taxi back to work. I don't think it was more than 60 pisos from the Diplomat Hotel where I am staying, but with the bang up job she did I was feeling generous. I usually don't do repeats but I had to get her phone number. She said she works at Jonquera from 7pm to 6am. I almost forgot to mention that she was a milker!

Starchild2012
03-08-12, 05:10
Big thanks to Frenzy for taking me out last night. It's so funny that he has to have a van to haul around all of his chicks. And if he finds more then he just picks them up and throws them in the back. Just as I saw last night. He is like the soccer dad of mongering.

Anyway it was raining out but he took me around to find SWs. We stopped at a place and the pimps came running over to the van. There were not many girls out due to the rain. Frenzy told the guys what I was looking for and the closest thing to it I was ready to take. It was a girl with big tits. Then came the news. She was on her period. If that was the case why was she working? Right then a car pulled up and another girl got out. She looked good enough to me, and even better later back in the room. She could have used some bigger tits but fuck it. They called her over and she got into the van. I gave the pimp 600 pisos. 500 for the girl and 100 handling fee. We drove off.

Then I asked Frenzy about the place with the basketball court. He said that was the place we just left. Well it didn't look bad to me, but as a black guy who is used to the hood maybe my view is skewed. I can't really see why guys would be walking up to it anyway. It would make more sense to get a taxi to take you there, pick out a girl, and have the taxi take you both to your hotel.

Frenzy dropped us back at the hotel. He told me that the fee for the girl was for ST. I don't know how much actual time that entails but I wasn't planning on keeping her all night anyway. I wanted to get over to Mango. We got to the room and sparks set off the fireworks. I was thanking my lucky stars that the first girl was on her period because there couldn't have been a better choice than this girl. Top of the line GFE. I think this is the best Pinay I have been with other than the one I have in Thailand, who is married to a farang there. While I was fucking her she started playing with her clit. This was my signal to break out the toys. We fucked every which way but loose. When all was over I gave her 100 to take a taxi back to work. I don't think it was more than 60 pisos from the Diplomat Hotel where I am staying, but with the bang up job she did I was feeling generous. I usually don't do repeats but I had to get her phone number. She said she works at Jonquera from 7pm to 6am. I almost forgot to mention that she was a milker!Thanks for the report. How is the adventure going in Cebu. Did not hear any report on last few days. Hope all is good there. Have a nice day. Good luck.

Fslag338
03-08-12, 21:18
Mr Enternational. In one report you invite a second girl up and let her take pics but give her nothing for it. Then you have a GFE with a girl "probably your best pinay." and you give her 40 pesos tip. Wow. I have always learned that if people treat you well you

Also treat them well in return.

Frenzy3
03-09-12, 21:36
Mr Enternational. In one report you invite a second girl up and let her take pics but give her nothing for it. Then you have a GFE with a girl "probably your best pinay." and you give her 40 pesos tip. Wow. I have always learned that if people treat you well you

Also treat them well in return.He paid 600 for the girl, they do not expect big tips from junquera 50-100 is plenty

Mr Enternational
03-10-12, 04:03

Also treat them well in return.I did not invite the second girl up. She was an uninvited guest who came with the girl I met online. Her friend said that she will do blow job but she has never fucked a foreigner because she was scared. I said I didn't need just a blowjob, but since she came to the room and wasn't going to do anything I delegated the the photography job to her. Then since she didn't take many pictures (maybe 3 or 4, none that were any good) , she just kept going and staying in the bathroom...Why should I give her money just because she tagged along with her friend?

Again we have the "t" word. I was in PI from February 27 until March 7 and the ONLY person I heard even mention a tip was the girl who took the pictures. At no restaurant or hotel did they hint at tips. When they handed the change back they were out of there so fast before I could even count it. Not even that, but you know when you give someone a big bill and they give you a bunch of small change back so that you can make a tip from it, they didn't even do that. If the bill was 100 pesos and I gave them 1000, they would give me 500, and 2 200s. No taxi drivers asked for tips or tried to rip me off. Going back to the airport in Cebu the meter read about 200 and I gave the guy 300. When going from Diplomat to Mango and back no drivers refused saying the distance was too short. It was always like 43. 50 on the meter and I would give them 50.

I met up with a couple of ISG members here in Thailand 2 days ago. One lives in Japan, but is from North America and the other lives in North America. The guy who lives in Japan is used to not tipping in Asia and says when he goes back home he has to remind himself that he is supposed to tip. But the guy who is just visiting Asia keeps giving tips to everyone because that is what he is used to even though he has been here before and knows better. He has to remind himself that tipping is not customary in these parts.

JPF
03-18-12, 20:44
I saw nothing that interested me in the bars (Mango St, Mavericks, Lone Star, the renamed Stripes, which in now something like Busby's) or in the malls (Ayala, Robinson) so I mainly went with DIA women and a few visits to massage parlors.

DIA was hit and miss as expected. Best unsuccessful scam: she said she had no money for transport to meet me (her profile has been closed or I would give you her DIA I'd). I told her to borrow it and I would pay her back. She said she couldn't and wanted me to send her the money. I asked how and how much. She said by Western Union and 500p. I told her that I knew 500p was enough to go across the city several times. I offered to come get her by taxi (not that I would have) and she never texted me again. This was someone who I had chatted and webcammed with.

On the other hand, my best experience was with the woman who brought her friend and we immediately had a threesome. Then a few days later she found a KTV girl to bring for a different threesome. The KTV girl (from Infinity) was very expensive (4000p) but was superhot and worth it. The other two were quite happy with 1000p plus cabfare.

Finland massage (Luym building downtown) was as previously reported: a fishbowl with about a dozen women. No spinners but several with big breasts. It was 595p for a 1 hour massage. The table was pretty old but the room did have a shower and toilet attached. My girl initially asked for 4000p for FS. I was trying for 2000 but she was pretty unhappy about that so I settled for 2500. She would have taken 1500 for a BJ. Service was somewhat rushed and the rooms have walls but not doors and you could hear everything going on through the curtain (which may be a plus for some).

Chuva Chuva is on Ramos St. And is a nice, new building (compared to Finland). The tables were good (with holes for your head) and a fairly nice shower. It is 900p for 1 hour but I got 2 masseuses for 1200 (90 minutes). I didn't realize that the HJ was included so I overpaid 1000p each but that included topless and touching. Also they offered me two shots. The four-handed massage was pretty good.

Jbiz979
05-15-12, 06:46
Last night I briefly met a girl in front of Juliana's. It was after 3am. She said she was on her way home to get some sleep because she had class at 7am. She put her number into my phone. This morning I sent her a text and told her I wanted to take her to lunch when she finished class. She told me to meet her at Ayala. I agreed. She texted me when she finished class but I could not send back. I could not call either. Something is wrong with my Smart. I finally ended up calling her from Skype. She told me to meet her at Golden something or other. She said she was there with her sister. Whoaaa. I had to put the brakes on that. I asked what her sister was doing there because I thought she just gotten out of class. She said that her sister would have lunch with us. I said no I invited you because I am trying to get to know you, not your sister. She said if I wanted to know her I had to know her family too. I told her that I would only be paying for her and not her sister. I told her to just forget it, told her goodbye, and I hung up the phone.I had a similar incident with a chick I met in Manila, we arranged to met the following day. So I tell her to hop in a cab and come to my hotel and then we can leave from there to go to the mall. My thinking a little nookie before we go out, she texts back I'm bring my friends with me, they want to meet you and they want to drink blah blah blah, so at first I'm pissed. Then it dawns on me, that she is bringing 3 chicks with her and they Want to get DRUNK! Long story short it was the best decision I ever made, all of them where hot I banged my original chick in the shower they all get wasted and my original chick tells me to go get the other 3, so I'm banging them all one at a time! The best experience Ever!

DevCoder
05-19-12, 11:08
Hello guys.

I'm thinking of going to phili to fuck some nice girls.

Would you suggest bars in Manila, or DIA girls in cebu?

Most girls in DIA is yapping about serious relationship and crap, am I doing something wrong?

How do you guys get past this LOL.

Jbiz979
05-22-12, 08:38
Hello guys.

I'm thinking of going to phili to fuck some nice girls.

Would you suggest bars in Manila, or DIA girls in cebu?

Most girls in DIA is yapping about serious relationship and crap, am I doing something wrong?

How do you guys get past this LOL.Depends on what your looking for. If you want a girl friend experience go with the relationship LIE. The sex most likely will be awesome and she'll treat you like a king. If your doing Bars theirs nothing like Angeles City but you can definitely do well at Manila Bay Cafe in Manila / Makati. Cebu bar scene is below average compared to the other cities I mentioned but you can get a great girlfriend experience. You'll do better just meeting girls in Cebu on DIA

Pyros1
05-22-12, 11:20
I'll be in Cebu from May 28 till June 1st, tell you how it all goes :P. I have a line-up for DIA. I will have a report written up midway or as soon as my travel is over.

Frenzy3
05-22-12, 16:29
I'll be in Cebu from May 28 till June 1st, tell you how it all goes :P. I have a line-up for DIA. I will have a report written up midway or as soon as my travel is over.For 3 days just stick to bars, and do not lie to girls just for sex

Pyros1
05-23-12, 07:40
For 3 days just stick to bars, and do not lie to girls just for sexNo intentions of lying. I'm actually pretty straightforward with them. And they are okay with it. And it's not all for sex. A few of them want to show me around town as well, which is pretty nice.

Pyros1
05-23-12, 07:43
For 3 days just stick to bars, and do not lie to girls just for sexSorry for double post but. A lot of them don't even bother reading the profile, I end up repeating what I put in there. So I just have one or two sentences now.

Pip Jaeger
05-23-12, 14:09
Arrived in Cebu, checked into the hotel and took a walk over to the Ayala mall to get a bite to eat as well as to get a feel for the place. I no sooner walked out onto one of the center courtyard terraces and I got the eye from a 5' tall 25 year old cutie I'll call 'L'; not really a spinner, maybe about 40kg, but still a nice looking body (posted some pics in the photo gallery).

Game on – LOL. As she was holding a cigarette I offered her a light and went from there (even if you don't smoke, carry a lighter and be a gentleman – it could pay off). L's a semi-pro who later told me that she works at a massage parlor, but trolls the mall on her day (s) off to get some extra help for her kids.

She joined me for a couple of hours of mattress bouncing for 1, 000 pesos. Before going to the hotel I got something to eat – surprisingly L didn't want anything to eat or even something to drink; even at the hotel – nothing. No complaints from me.

Started with a massage and after the flip went to a BBBJ; L's got great oral skills, close to the best I've had since I arrived here in the Phils. Sex with L was quite fun, she's got good 'muscle' control; something she said she developed to help compensate for being a bit loose after having 4 kids. If it weren't for the mommy pouch and she hadn't told me she had kids, I wouldn't have guessed it; fairly tight little kitty.

Pip Jaeger
05-25-12, 00:09
Went over to Bo's Coffee shop yesterday evening, got a cup of coffee and enjoyed the scenery passing by on the terrace. Although there was a fair amount of ladies walking by, I wasn't getting any looks or smiles. Most of the girls were either in larger groups or with their bf's. After about an hour of window shopping I got up and strolled around the terraces.

As I was nearing one of the escalators a very pretty girl passing by flashed me a brilliant smile. That's all the encouragement I needed and I struck up a conversation; I'll call her Smiley. The story she gave me was that she's a student who gives massages to earn some extra money for school. I told her I would be interested in making a donation, but what I really wanted was more than a massage. Smiley was of course fine with that and I asked her how much she wanted for a 'special' massage – 'reglar massage 500 pesos sir, but special massage 1, 000 pesos sir, you like me I do you good– ok? ' OK – so off to the hotel!

When I first seen Smiley I thought she was about 19-20, but she said that she's 24 with no kids. She's about 5' nothing and maybe 40kg with nice little B cups. A little broad in the hips, but that's ok with me – as she had shorter hair – no reins, LOL. Those hips provided a nice 'Ass Hold' (insert big grin) when I later took her doggie style. Smiley also had great oral skills and nice tasting pussy – fresh and clean; BB all the way with a CIM finish. All in all we played around for about 3 hours. Smiley left with a 500 peso tip for her excellent service and hearty thanks for her 'massage' –after all you got to keep up the pretense, LOL.

Sorry guys, no pics – 'oh no sir, sorry, I shy girl' was the response I got when I reached for the camera.

Pip Jaeger
05-27-12, 01:02
Had a very interesting encounter the other morning. I was waiting on a DIA girl – I'll call her 'Bold' at one of the coffee shops in Ayala mall. She was naturally running late, but a few minutes before she arrived I noticed a really cute and thin girl sit down a few tables away – I'll call her 'Shy'. As she sat there she was keeping her eyes averted, but a couple of times when she did look up she smiled; a good sign. I was just about to approach her and at least try to see if she was interested in meeting later when Bold showed up.

A word about Bold: She's a P4P girl I meton DIA, she considers herself a semi-pro as she has a few regular customers and she will, if she likes them, occasionally meet up with a DIA or Tagged contact as well. Bold is 25, no kids, about 5'1, she's bit heavier than in her profile pics or when I seen her on cam – about 45/46kgs, but still has a good body. Bold has a great attitude about sex and really likes to have fun, but best of all she's bi-sexual and into full on hard core 3somes (or more-somes). She had originally agreed to bring her favorite gf, but auntie flo was visiting (last day –so we may meet up again later) and she didn't have time to line up another spinner. I agreed to meet her solo, I figured I'll take her for a test ride and that we could get to know each other a little better too.

I pointed out Shy to her and she too thought that she's a real hottie; Bold said she wouldn't mind if Shy joined us or if I went and got her number for later. I approached Shy and invited her join us for a cup of coffee. She asked if the other girl (Bold) was my gf and I told her that she's just a friend I'm meeting up with for some fun. Shy meekly declined to join us for a cup of coffee, but when I asked her if she wanted to meet up with me later she nodded yes; so I gave her a slip of paper with my number on it and she soon left.

Bold and I went back to the room. I showered first and while waiting for Bold to shower I get a text – 'hi, it's me Shy, you in hotel with yur frend? '; Reply: 'Yes, you want to join us for some fun – we both really like you! '; 'if uk with yur frend, uk with me'. I asked her what she wanted for her time and she replied 'need 800 pesos and maybe taxi 2, uk? '.20 minutes later she was in the shower getting ready!

Bold and her talked for bit before we got down to our fun. Shy is a very timid 20 year old, about 5'3' and maybe 37kg. She was very nervous and it took a while to warm her up. This was her first 3some and she only agreed because she really needed the money to help her family; her mom had gotten hit by a car and they now had no income until her mom got better. She told Bold that I was only her third man and her second foreigner; the last time being over a year ago when she was in dire financial need. I know a lot of these girls all have their bola bola stories, but as this was related to Bold in their native language and then to me later by Bold I believe it; judging from her apprehension and timidity, IMHO Shy was definitely not a mall regular.

Shy disappeared into the CR for a few minutes after chatting with Bold. Bold and I agreed to take it very slow with Shy (as a side note, Bold and I had chatted on ym quite a bit and we already had a very good rapport) and ease her into being touched by another women. Shy came out of the CR we got started, Bold moved off to the side and began playing with herself while Shy and I kissed and fondled each other. Before long she was quite wet and she climbed on top of me, it took a bit of time for her to relax enough to fully enter her very tight little kitty. She kept looking over at Bold and giggling. Bold and I kept encouraging her; just taking it nice and slow until she stretched out enough to really ride me.

Bold got herself off, inserted a couple of her fingers into her pussy and scooped out some cum. She offered me a taste, very sweet, and then offered some to Shy, who took a very tentative taste. The expression on her face was priceless, I really can't describe it, but I don't think she'll turn into a dedicated carpet muncher. I do have to give her a lot of credit for trying. Bold moved behind Shy and began caressing her back and shoulders. She then started to lightly kiss Shy on the shoulders and neck as she moved her hands around front to caress Shy's belly and little breasts. Meanwhile Shy just gently rocked back and forth on top of me; after a little while Bold reached down and started playing with Shy's clit. All the while Shy kept her eyes closed, but she had a look of satisfaction on her face. From the way she was moving both Bold and I could tell that she was relaxing and enjoying the moment; soon after Shy came and gave me the biggest smile, but also blushed – really cute.

Tried to get Shy to let Bold eat her pussy, but she wasn't ready for that yet (Bold later texted me, told me that Shy agreed to meet her later for some girl on girl, Shy was too embarrassed to try it in front of me). Let the girls give me a BBBJ for a little bit while I played with their pussies. Strapped on a fresh condom and had Bold get on top of me, with a little encouragement Bold got Shy to caress her while we fucked. As soon as Bold came we switched around to a few other positions and I finished off deep inside Bold.

Hope I didn't bore you guys with such a long report, posted a few pics of Bold in the Photo Gallery. Sorry, but Shy wouldn't let take any of her naked.

Jp Slicky
05-27-12, 04:30
Moderator, please feel free to delete my report in the other thread, my mistake.

Slicky here live from Cebu in the Philippines.

The general theme of this trip is."If it were not for bad luck, I would have no luck at all"

Flight from Jp was uneventful and everything was fine there.

The shuttle between terminals in Manila, sucks. I waited about 15 min for a crappy shuttle bus to take me to the next terminal. Plane out of the gate late (PAL=Plane Always Late) I read this somewhere.

Taxing to the runway on PAL and all the sudden all the electrical and lights go off and the plane slows to a stop and we had to be towed and it took about an hour to fix it but the plane was full and no air cond, Shit, not a good start.

Don't take the yellow cab out of the Cebu airport, it's meter starts at 70 and within a block the meter starts a moving, it cost me about 340peso to the Fuente Circle. A wee bit expensive but better than walking. The traffic Jams were everywhere and seemed to take ages to get to the hotel.

Things did go from bad to worse.

First night I went down to J Ave at Mango square. I sat there and have a rare 2 beers and actually feeling the affect. This FL came up to me and we started to chat. Having some wierd vibes about this person, but wanted to see where it goes, I violated the when in doubt there is no doubt rule. Slicky jr was doing the thinking.

OK off to my room. And its shower time.

This FL wanted to be paid up front, I refused (I was not opening my safe while this person was in the room period (Only 2 good decision I made) Then the FL wanted the lights dimmed to almost dark. I said no, cause slicky jr wants to see your snatch. The FL would not take off the undies top or bottom. Nice looking tits turned to no tits, OK now the bottom, show me your kitten. Pull the undies down but quickly covered with hands. I lightly tried to pull the hand away and got resistance. Then and there I went to put my clothes back on. Have you guessed it yet? Yes. LB!

I told the guy to get out, and he began to give me shit, I am sure I could take him but will let managemennt fight my battles went right over to the phone and told it to get out. I gave it 140 pesos from my pocket and told the guy to get out. All the time him telling me he is not a LB. By the way, I did ask if he was at Mango and it lied to me. Close call here boys, I violated some rules about doubt and taking street meat of the streets of Cebu.

Next Day.

I went for a walk and a swim, Sat and read my National Geo magazine at Robinson mall for a bit of fishing for about 4 hours, not even so much a FL looked at me. I noticed a few other whites on the prowl there. Gave that up and went for a walk and had my shoes fix to help give a guy a few moments of work and chance to make some money.

Funny thing, I stopped at McD on Colon. I like the plain hamberger and ordered two of them. And thats what I got. Hamberger meat on bread and nothing else. Be careful of what you ask for. You just might get it.

I arranged a date with a lady on DIA. But this one was a two bagger and did not look like her photo, but being a gentleman I took her to have some cheap italian down the road. When we first met up she told me 15 min ago someone pickpoketed her cell phone, but she sent me a message 5 min before that, go figure. I think she was fishing for some money.

After that, I left her and went back to the hotel and arranged another meeting, Photo on this one matched. She wanted to come over with her cousin. Well. Ok if it puts you at ease. I agreed to help her with transportation. Finally she and her cousin (Guy) showed up at about 1AM and we chit chat in front of the hotel then walk over to Bo's coffee for more chit chat. Closing time and we walk back to the hotel enterance and she is wondering if he can come up with us. I tell them olny double occupency, true or not I am not sure but used that excuse. I give the cousin 300 just to get rid of him. Finally he leaves us and the girl and I go up to my room and more chit chat. She tells me how cold she is, but the Aircond was off but gave her a poloshirt to wear. She said she was still cold and I suggested that that I hold her and she fell into my arm willingly. A few mins after I was holding her, we got to kissing, but that lasted only about 10 seconds and she pulled away and asked me why I did that. Funny though, for the first 9 seconds she was into it. It ended up that I showered alone, and slept first while she watched TV, and when she did go to bed, she slept on one side of the king size and I was on the other and a gap between us. When I awoke I wanted her out but she began to watch TV again and never talked with me. I told her twice she could go if she wants. Finally she goes in the bathroom and puts on what she wore, not even take a shower and ask me if she could barrow money to get home, I pointed out I gave her cousin 300 as agreed and the word barrow from the standpoint of most Phils means can I have. I gave her 200 only to get her out of my room. She invited me to visit her area and I lied by telling her I would come on Friday.

If it were not for bad luck, I would have none at all.

I can recommend the Summit Circle Hotel, it is clean, strong Wifi, pool, blah blah blah. Definately stay here again at the 3 star prices. 2200 peso per night and the buffet is ok. Bring your own tooth brush though.

Well on to other DIA possiblities.

Sprite13
05-29-12, 02:04
Great reports guys specially JP and Pip J. Enjoyed reading your reports as they took me back to some of my own memorable memories in Cebu last year. Needless to say I can't wait to return!

Jp Slicky
05-29-12, 02:15
My Sunday.

I went down to read again at the Bo's Cafe. Basically the same deal as the day before. A DIA contact came by but was so shy and nontalkative, it ended quickly. It was sort of one way converstaion, and I was doing all the talking. After that she wrote back to me on DIA and said I was the first she ever met and very shy. Well I hope the best for her. I liked her because she did not have a ton of war paint on or the flashy type. Perhaps she was using me to tackle her affliction to being shy? She did not want anything to drink nor let me pay for her transport.

Things are looking up.

I went to maverick today and had a beer and a coke just to get the feel of the place. Many of the girls there not really my type, but it was a good experience though.

I headed to J Ave at about midnight and hooked up with a couple of girls out having a good time. The one I talked to and danced with the most had a great set of boobs, full figured (Slight chubb but not fat, I like them this way) and was a lot of fun too. We ended up going back to my hotel for a super intensive freebie. She was 27 and worked at a supermarket somewhere. Nice to do a nonpro, and I had to ease in at first very slowly. I used a glove when doing her, but she was very careful and non trusting of it. I had to show her that it did not leak (Yuk). While on the dance floor with her, I had a hard on and luckly was able to cover it up with loose clothing.

The music is way too loud in that J Ave, Even my guts were vibrating from the sound system. I wonder how the help can stand that day in and day out. Lot of employee turnover there?

Jp Slicky
05-29-12, 08:58
My Monday.

Seriously feeling drained from my recent romp, I went to Bo's again to read and see whats out there.

I also had an apointment to meet another DIA girl there. Again a corbon copy of the one the day before.

Had nothing to talk about and no will to carry out a conversation.

Finally I tired of this and lied to her about an email came in that demands my attention and I must go. She asked about the chocolate I promised to bring. Great! If I can give her that chocolate and 50 peso for the trip back home it would be a bargain to get rid of her,

She brought along her chaperon too, she looked like something out of a horror movie. The lady I was to meet was very average herself. So DIA did not work out here either.

After that.

I met two US sailors who were going to Ayala mall and rode with them.

I walked around and ate at the TGI Friday till about 7 PM and no one really even looked at me or gave me the signal that they are looking and went back to the hotel and was sleeping by 9:30PM and woke the next day at 6:30AM so I was tired.

I saw some of what is regarded as "mall rats" (do not agree with this expression of them since they are people too) My fear here is to mistake a lady who is not looking and just there to shop. Because in japan everyone is shopping even if they are dressed up like hookers. I have no problem talkling with them, just do not wish to disturb anothers time at the mall.

Pyros1
06-04-12, 02:51
So I ended up meeting up with 4 people from DIA.

Monday-

I arrived in the afternoon grabbed a SIM card and called my first contact. She had said she had 2 other friends really interested in meeting me too. So I thought I was down for some interesting action. We ended up talking in my hotel room, It was just minor GFE w / o any type of service so kissing and feeling up each other with my DIA contact but her 2 friends had left to go to a disco bar. So that was a bust, I ended up giving them some fare to go home.

Tuesday-

I called my 2nd contact from DIA and we just walk around the mall, and head back to my hotel. She is really shy and didn't want to do anything so I dropped her off at the closest jeepney station and she goes home.

That night I call my 3rd DIA contact and we hit it off. In the hotel room she's open to everything but anal and BJ's but later into the night she agreed to give me one. She ended up staying over as I really enjoyed my time with her ended up going to sleep at midnight ish.

Wednesday-

Woke up at four and I woke her up we had some more fun which ended up exhausting us and we both fell asleep again. We go grab some lunch and I give her 500 pesos to take the taxi home as she lived pretty far away.

Later that night, I call my 4th DIA contact and I head over to her workplace (she works at an ESL center 25 years old) We talk a little and grab some food as she just got off work and I was pretty hungry too. We then head off to walk it off towards the direction of the hotel. And as we get close I ask her if she wants to rest her feet a bit, and she agrees. So we get into the hotel room and we watch tv a bit as she keeps getting closer so I go for kissing her and discovering every nook and cranny of her body. She resists initially to my hand going under her panties but after a few minutes of kissing she allows me to go under and she was open to everything except giving bjs. At the end of the night, I ask if she wants to stay as I enjoyed being with her too, she says she can't as she has o change of clothes and needs to get to work at 6am tomorrow, So I give her 500 pesos for the taxi fare which I put her in.

Thursday-

I had so much fun with my 3rd contact, I just call her up and she agrees to come over at night again but she has to leave because apparently her brother would not like her staying out at night again.

Friday-

For my last day the 3rd contact came to find me again and we just repeated what we did before. Though she is now open to anal for the next time I visit.

As for the 2 girls I managed to hit it off with from DIA, thy both said they had 1 previous boyfriend but. I don't know how true that is and tend to take things with a grain of salt. All in all, I think this was a very good trip and enjoyed my time. However I could have not repeated. The 3rd DIA contact as I had a few others on my phone that wanted a one night stand.

Stroker Ace88
06-04-12, 05:10
So I ended up meeting up with 4 people from DIA.

That night I call my 3rd DIA contact and we hit it off. In the hotel room she's open to everything but anal and BJ's but later into the night she agreed to give me one. She ended up staying over as I really enjoyed my time with her ended up going to sleep at midnight ish. Woke up at four and I woke her up we had some more fun which ended up exhausting us and we both fell asleep again. We go grab some lunch and I give her 500 pesos to take the taxi home as she lived pretty far away. [SNIP]

Later that night, I call my 4th DIA contact [SNIP] At the end of the night, I ask if she wants to stay as I enjoyed being with her too, she says she can't as she has o change of clothes and needs to get to work at 6am tomorrow, So I give her 500 pesos for the taxi fare which I put her in.P1,

No offence but you are a cheap charlie. You gave them 500p and that's it? WOW. So the one woman that lived far away could have to pay the taxi 200-300p, so that leaves her with 200p for allowing you to bang her silly? That's $5US!

The going rate that most filiapinas expect is 1000-2000p all night and 800-1200p short time (depends on the situation and the time she spends with you and the level of service provided). Every situation is different. Granted she might try and refuse your offer but slip it in her purse or allow her to save face by telling her it's for her family or for her to go shopping.

Treat the filipinas nice and you will be rewarded, if you give them nothing or next to nothing (as you did) they will not repeat and most will tell there friends you are kuripot. If you do not like to give them money, take them shopping and buy them clothes equal to how much they expect and then as a tip give them taxi money in the morning. When you show the filipinas you are willing to take good care of them, most will suddenly have available friends who are very willing to meet and spend time with you.

FurryFriend
06-04-12, 05:49
No offence but you are a cheap charlie. You gave them 500p and that's it? WOW. So the one woman that lived far away could have to pay the taxi 200-300p, so that leaves her with 200p for allowing you to bang her silly? That's $5US!

The going rate that most filiapinas expect is 1000-2000p all night and 800-1200p short time.Oh please, spare us the price dictatorship and self-righteousness here. Just listen to yourself. Nobody empowered you to set prices in Cebu. He's just telling his experiences. If you think he under-tipped, just give your recommendations in a polite manner without the high-handed lecture as if you're some authority.

If he didn't pay enough to get her repeat business, maybe he doesn't want to repeat with her. I don't think any monger needs to be reminded that the more he pays, the likelier she will return. Your last paragraph was a pointless exercise in the stating of the obvious.

Pyros1
06-04-12, 09:10
P1,

The going rate that most filiapinas expect is 1000-2000p all night and 800-1200p short time (depends on the situation and the time she spends with you and the level of service provided). Every situation is different. Granted she might try and refuse your offer but slip it in her purse or allow her to save face by telling her it's for her family or for her to go shopping.

Treat the filipinas nice and you will be rewarded, if you give them nothing or next to nothing (as you did) they will not repeat and most will tell there friends you are kuripot. If you do not like to give them money, take them shopping and buy them clothes equal to how much they expect and then as a tip give them taxi money in the morning. When you show the filipinas you are willing to take good care of them, most will suddenly have available friends who are very willing to meet and spend time with you.None of these were p4p . It was clarified before we did anything. We did go through Ayala and shop around. But they didn't want anything except a few products from Watsons, which I paid for obviously. I tried to give them more, however they wouldn't accept and only took the 500 pesos. So I'm sorry if I am a cheap charlie. Next time I will give them the standard rate of 1k-2k.

Member #4351
06-04-12, 14:08
P1,

No offence but you are a cheap charlie.I have to agree. They won't ask for money, but really need it.

Sammon
06-04-12, 15:26
Do not take advantage of poor Phi girls. Yes, they make good company and sex partners but in reality they are looking for money and support if not marriage.

You need to give min 1000 pesos + buy her some clothes, shoes costing another 1000 pesos if they are good to you. Do not play with their psychology. Many simple girls still consider accepting money signifies prostituition and are too shy to ask you for help. Customary thing is to do is slip the money saying it is for her to buy something.

Being too cheap expecting freebies is very bad.

In Phi all girls willing to meet you are looking for money and gifts. Definitely not sex with a foreigner.

Member #4351
06-04-12, 15:39
In Phi all girls willing to meet you are looking for money and gifts. Definitely not sex with a foreigner......with a few exceptions. That one I mentioned a week or so ago just wants cab fare, is a porn addict and longs for some well behaved foreigner prong. She told me she went looking at SM and found nothing. I will suggest Ayala Mall.

Frenzy3
06-04-12, 19:15
Ok I live here and I pay 500 plus 100 transport but these girls can see me every day and walk to my house. Also some would come for free as they admit they want the sex the get to come and know they will not get pregnant. The girls I do anal ask for anal, I will pay more for anal so they decide how much and which hole.

I hear stories of girls who give close to free sex thinking the guy wants to marry them only to find out he is a cheap charlie. So unless you tell them you want sex and you have no plan for a relation ship and state you are a butterfly getting near to free pussy is only making the market harder.

I would ask guys visiting here to pay 1000+ and to state up front what you are looking for. The taking them out for meals and shopping is only good if you pay them more, they would rather the jollibee and more money, and if you take them to jollibee take a photo and let them post it on facebook. Even let them take photos with you, it like the photos you see on facebook the photo of themselves with money or laptops. It a look I am rich for a day till I have to go back to my poorer family.

I tell guy when they visit here contact me and see how the girls live see how families live on 200 peso a day, that is middle class here, so the more you p4p the more the girl can spend time with her family. The other thing is most girls online it a business one that they need to make 200 peso a day to break even, so do not kid your self you are meeting a normal girl, she has to tell you that so that she will get to meet you, then she has to work out how to make money from you.

Any way that is my experience living and getting p4p for 5 years, YMMV

Stroker Ace88
06-05-12, 23:53
Oh please, spare us the price dictatorship and self-righteousness here. Just listen to yourself. Nobody empowered you to set prices in Cebu. He's just telling his experiences. If you think he under-tipped, just give your recommendations in a polite manner without the high-handed lecture as if you're some authority.

If he didn't pay enough to get her repeat business, maybe he doesn't want to repeat with her. I don't think any monger needs to be reminded that the more he pays, the likelier she will return. Your last paragraph was a pointless exercise in the stating of the obvious.FurryFreddie,

I do not make or impose the prices on anyone. I simply restated the rates most filipinas expect when meeting a foreigner for sexual encounters. Several other senior members who are regular visitors to Cebu have concured with me that 500p was not enough for a longer encounter.

I see my post has for whatever reason awakened you from your SA slumber. You are the classic internet troll, believing you know alot simply because you read articles online about the Philippines, take the info that other ISG members post and rework it as your own and chat with filipinas from your little box in Vegas. I think you mentioned somewhere on the forum that you visited Cebu once and only for a few days (if that can even be believed). So whatever comment you make on any matter relating to Cebu specifically and the Philippines in general, is at best to be taken with a grain of salt the size of a watermellon.

Brymor
06-10-12, 12:06
Without wanting to enter a flaming war I don't agree that some members should be stipulating what others should pay, since every situation is different. On my very first newbie trip to the Philppines (Cebu) many years ago I met a semi pro girl from DIA who came to my room for a few hours. Not knowing what to pay, I only gave her 500 plus money for her taxi. Non pro Filipinas will rarely ask you to give them money after the deed has been done and equally rarely will they ask for more money if they perceive you have underpayed them. I liked this girl, I was polite with her, I was staying in a fairly reasonable hotel yet I could not understand why she would not see me again. Only with a little more experience did I realise I had not paid her enough.

But that was my mistake and I don't think we need forum police here stipulating what others must or should pay, that should be up to individuals themselves and we are not here like some mongers cartel to set and fix prices. I am quite sure that the experience did not put her off meeting other foreigners, I was really the only loser in the long run since she was a nice girl. I now usually pay 1000 for ST but that is my choice and my decision.

However there are some girls I have met who would be quite happy with 500, especially if they are non pros and live locally from some of the more socially deprived areas and they know they will be seeing you regularly during your visit. In fact they are often so happy they will introduce other friends and relatives to get their 500 worth of banging. It is worth noting that some of these poorer girls are turning tricks for local Pinoys just to get a load for their cell phone, so to them 500 would be very attractive. Point I am making is that there are no fixed rules about pricing and that every case is different

Frenzy3
06-10-12, 12:59
Without wanting to enter a flaming war I don't agree that some members should be stipulating what others should pay, since every situation is different. On my very first newbie trip to the Philppines (Cebu) many years ago I met a semi pro girl from DIA who came to my room for a few hours. Not knowing what to pay, I only gave her 500 plus money for her taxi. Non pro Filipinas will rarely ask you to give them money after the deed has been done and equally rarely will they ask for more money if they perceive you have underpayed them. I liked this girl, I was polite with her, I was staying in a fairly reasonable hotel yet I could not understand why she would not see me again. Only with a little more experience did I realise I had not paid her enough.

But that was my mistake and I don't think we need forum police here stipulating what others must or should pay, that should be up to individuals themselves and we are not here like some mongers cartel to set and fix prices. I am quite sure that the experience did not put her off meeting other foreigners, I was really the only loser in the long run since she was a nice girl. I now usually pay 1000 for ST but that is my choice and my decision.

However there are some girls I have met who would be quite happy with 500, especially if they are non pros and live locally from some of the more socially deprived areas and they know they will be seeing you regularly during your visit. In fact they are often so happy they will introduce other friends and relatives to get their 500 worth of banging. It is worth noting that some of these poorer girls are turning tricks for local Pinoys just to get a load for their cell phone, so to them 500 would be very attractive. Point I am making is that there are no fixed rules about pricing and that every case is differentWho are these forum police you refer to, even you have pointed out you can be too cheep. FFS that 500 will change your life that week? Just pay the girls 1000+unless she agrees to see you every day for 500. Maybe you missed my point about seeing girls come back. Yes I know the girls you meet and what they say about guys who are cheep charlies.

Mortman you make your girl pimp you other girls, you stay in a hotel that costs 3000+ a night and pay girls 500 for sex wonder why girls do not want to see you. You admitted to abusing your gf because a girl she introduced to you lied to her, and this post you sound like some one who only comes to Cebu to take advantage of others situation.

I hope I am the police to you because you have no clue. But since you have blocked me you will not be reading my reply.

BionicMan
06-10-12, 13:07
Without wanting to enter a flaming war I don't agree that some members should be stipulating what others should pay, since every situation is different.I always believe that price police will not hit more than 0. 0000001% of the (global and out f ISG) overpayers. So it is useless. Even if effective there will be another hundreds or thousands of punters still overpaying as the ISG is peanuts compared to the practicioners of P4P. So educating the ISG folks not to overpay is nonsense. As you say, each one pays what he feels like. It s good to post prices useful information not be ripped off or to help those on a budget to know what the scene is about. So he can make his mind. On can also gently mention that the usual rate is 100 vs hs payment of 200, but that should be it. Let's face it, the influence of ISG on the market is next to nothing. Keep on posting prices but don't post police rules

Brymor
06-10-12, 13:31
I prefer reading your BS it brightens up my day and makes me laugh and since you mention it I was referring to you about being the forum's resident police.

Carrying on your braggging about living in slums, carrying guns, being friends with local criminals, living with five girls etc etc, I find it all very amusing, what are you some kind of wanabee gangsta?

When you PM'd me with pictures of your girls last year I just realised you are just some sad insecure guy who needs to make himself look impressive with the other guys on this forum. Your constant BS and self righteous ramblings cut no ice with me at all.

Maybe you are just envious that I stay in the Waterfront since this is not the first time you have referred to my choice of hotel, maybe you haven't got much money and thats why you live in slum areas and you resent others who can afford to indulge in a little luxury. To be honest I don't care, continue with your silly rants I will no doubt find them equally hilarious

Sammon
06-10-12, 14:22
I always believe that price police will not hit more than 0. 0000001% of the (global and out f ISG) overpayers. So it is useless. Even if effective there will be another hundreds or thousands of punters still overpaying as the ISG is peanuts compared to the practicioners of P4P. So educating the ISG folks not to overpay is nonsense. As you say, each one pays what he feels like. It s good to post prices useful information not be ripped off or to help those on a budget to know what the scene is about. So he can make his mind. On can also gently mention that the usual rate is 100 vs hs payment of 200, but that should be it. Let's face it, the influence of ISG on the market is next to nothing. Keep on posting prices but don't post police rulesI disagree on your point. This forum is sort of guidelines for people who do not know where to get girls, how to get girls, how much is the normal to pay etc.

I have benefitted greatly in the begining when I was a novice monger.

Ofcourse there are lots of people who overpay at times including myself. At the same time I have berated some girls for asking exorbitant money not consistent with normal. I do not think exchanging views on how much to pay constitutes being authoritative. It is a guideline only. People can and will do whatever they want anyway irrespective of what others say.

Member #4351
06-10-12, 15:49
I know both of you guys personally and consider you as top notch forum members with a lot to contribute. I really hope you stop insulting each other. Please concentrate criticism on idiots like FurryFriend who deserve it.

Frenzy3
06-10-12, 17:16
I prefer reading your BS it brightens up my day and makes me laugh and since you mention it I was referring to you about being the forum's resident police.

Carrying on your braggging about living in slums, carrying guns, being friends with local criminals, living with five girls etc etc, I find it all very amusing, what are you some kind of wanabee gangsta?

When you PM'd me with pictures of your girls last year I just realised you are just some sad insecure guy who needs to make himself look impressive with the other guys on this forum. Your constant BS and self righteous ramblings cut no ice with me at all.

Maybe you are just envious that I stay in the Waterfront since this is not the first time you have referred to my choice of hotel, maybe you haven't got much money and thats why you live in slum areas and you resent others who can afford to indulge in a little luxury. To be honest I don't care, continue with your silly rants I will no doubt find them equally hilariousAs David pointed out there are better people who need to be put in their place, it strange how you think I am poor or need to impress guys here when you say I am the forum cop, it shows what you fear and value in life.

If you ask the guys here who have met me you will would know you are far from the truth, I found this forum when looking for p4p in India as I was going there to setup a business. I found this forum full of bs about Cebu a place I have called home for 5 years, then I found guys like you who want to treat women the way you do, so if nothing I hope you and others read my post and respect the locals more, the gang issue is a real issue if you live here and mix with bar girls, as for owning a gun and living in slum areas the who guys have met me know why I post about that, they see a whole different side life here that you are scared to know, you only posted once about going into the slum area.

As for the pm I can not see how to send photos and any photo I share I post in public, I think I tried to pm you to talk about one of my public posts about you, as I would have deleted or fixed a post if you where offended, then publicly you said you blocked me, which was kinda strange as no one has ever done that and I tell people what I think, I do not need to impress any one.

Brymor
06-10-12, 17:47
David is right we both have better things to do than clutter up the board with a public slanging match, but I seem to recall all this started when you suggesetd ISG members would be thought of as paedophiles if they were seen publicly with kids, notwithstanding the fact that I and a number of other members I know, have girlfriends with kids (whom by the way I have been supporting financially for the last few years).

The problem with you is that you do not like to be challenged, you seem to think because you live in the Philippines you know everything there is to know and woe betide any one who thinks differently or disagrees with you.

A case in point was your post the other day implying that you will be robbed if you leave Mango Square on foot at night, but when challenged you resort to insults. I have walked from Mango Square dozens of times late at night, robbery is a risk wherever you go but to make sweeping generalisations like that is just plain foolish.

We may lead completely different lifestyles, I would not want yours not for anything but you then assume because I stay in an upmarket hotel I know nothing about the seedier side of life. Maybe if you knew me and my background you would realise that your assumption is completely wrong.

I doubt whether we would ever meet for a cold beer, but I am done arguing with you. It will not stop me disagreeing with you on the board from time to time but I will refrain from making any more personal comments.

If you want to have another pop at me then please feel free to PM me in private, I would prefer to keep the threads clear and concentrate on what really matters here, I seem to recall it was called sex!

Peace be with you

Boofa69
06-11-12, 05:15
I too have walked mango by foot many times at night and never felt threatened I was going to be robbed. But there other things you have to contend with. Like there are some ladyboys who are persistent and aggressive. They grab your arm and its very hard to restrain yourself from punching the living daylights. Also the kids who come in a swarm put all their hands all over your shorts or pants trying to pickpocket you. So its better for all mongers to grab a taxi as Frenzy said its only 40 pesos. Not that you are going to get robbed but to avoid those confrontations and hassles with the locals. As the saying goes better to be safe than sorry.

Jp Slicky
06-11-12, 08:08
I was staying at the Summit circle up the block.

Granted there is a lot of different sorts peddling what ever or opening taxi doors etc. And I had to say "No" about 30 times before I reached my hotel.

Did not see the swam of kids, but it is best to go out with what you need to drink only and the rest including valuable in the hotel safe, Mango seems pretty seedy at that time of the night.

Wicked Roger
06-13-12, 21:08
I know both of you guys personally and consider you as top notch forum members with a lot to contribute. I really hope you stop insulting each other. Please concentrate criticism on idiots like FurryFriend who deserve it.And Choca Monger and a host of other muppets.

And I agree I know you both well so have a beer or coffee at Bos, bury the hatchet (not literally) and you find you like each other.

Mortman have fun when you get there (well I know you will from our PMs)

Brymor
06-15-12, 22:57
And Choca Monger and a host of other muppets.

And I agree I know you both well so have a beer or coffee at Bos, bury the hatchet (not literally) and you find you like each other.

Mortman have fun when you get there (well I know you will from our PMs) Guys

Just for the record, I am happy to say Frenzy3 and myself have sorted out our differences via PM.

WestCoast1
07-31-12, 02:10
Staying at the Cebu Century, I'm walking down Palaez one evening, looking for the street hawk who takes you to the dorm girls. Find one and off we go. Get there, its the one where they surround you and tell you not to get out of the car, and they line up some girls. I get out anyway, chat one of the girls, she says she can do my list of goodies. The pushy papasan starts asking for a tip up front. P700 asked. I try to talk them down, just to see what they say, but no. I also tried talking them into pay after, but no. So I pay up and off we go. Says her name is Joy. In the room she's spunky, takes some nice naked pics on the bed.

I start to get my clothes off and she grabs a condom. I remind her we said no condom in the street. She says,"Sorry. No condom, no play." I tell her to get dressed, so we can go back to the dorm, and find a different girl."No. You pay me 1000 now, and we have sex no condom." What? The old after-up-sell. I told her no thanks, the 700 was supposed to cover everything for 3 hours."Not. That deal you make with that guy in the street. Now you make deal with me." You want me to pay 700+1000?"Yes. Pay me it now first." No, thanks hun, lets just go back to your dorm.

She started to get nervous, and insisted I delete the pics, or she would make trouble. She was sitting naked on the bed, turned her face up to the ceiling, and let out a shriek. Not terribly loud, but a shriek. WTF? I hate extortion. She was threatening to scream. So, I decided to keep the pics if I could, so I could post her scamming face here, and I pretended to push some buttons on the camera to erase the pics. That seemed to satisfy her. Again I told her to get dressed so we could leave."No. You pay me 1000 and we can have fun. If you don't pay me then I will make trouble." Jesus. I decided against paying her. I should have, just to get her gone. I told her I had become nervous and was no longer interested (not true, for whatever reason, my hardon stayed true to course, and it was easy to see. She waltzed over to me and started stroking it, and pulled me to the bed. No more words, just half an hour of fun. There's good news and bad news. The sex was exceptionally good. She said in the taxi she was 19, but while taking pics she said she was 18. Here was the exceptional part: the tiny 5-footer could deepthroat. In fact, every downstroke was halfway down, a pause when it hit her throat, followed by her pushing herself down real hard until we past that point, and her mouth slid all the way down. Pleasant surprise! I let her do that maybe 10 times straight. She would stay all the way down for 2-3 seconds and come up, then do it again. Nice! After about 10 of those I stopped her and asked who showed her how to do that, and got this: "Do what?" Go all the way down like that hun?"Nobody. Its my way. I do few blowjobs only. Its my way."

Wow! Ok! Get busy then, and she did. I remember thinking, right then, isn't filipines really the wild west of sex? One minute its extortion, the next minute its deep-throat. Love this place! Damn, the camera was where I left it, across the room. Was wishing at that time that I'd get some pics of her DT, like the ones CS recently posted. She went all the way down on every stroke, no variation, and she must have done it 70 times. At the same time, I kept wondering if she was going to insist on the 1000 when done. I was sure she would. I was torn whether to pay it or not. Probably shouldn't, but BJ like this was exceptional. When I finished fucking her, while still breathing hard, she jumped up and ran into the shower. I dressed and pulled the 1000 out of my wallet and stuck it in my shirt pocket. When she came out of the can, she was fully dressed."Ok. You pay me now 1000. Or I will scream. Ok?" Oh, my. The attitude! She had her hand out. I got mad at the way she said it. I should have let it slide and paid her, but I got steaming mad at the demand. No. Get out or I will call security."Call them." I picked up the phone, and it was dead. Crap. Fifth floor. Now what? Hand still out. So I did the stupid thing. I had locked everything up, and I left her there alone and ran down to get security. The guard bounded up the stairs (skipping the elevator) faster than me (that's not easy). On the way up he asked what happened and I gave him the short version: "She's asking for extra money, she won't leave."

Inside the room, she was sitting quietly on the bed. He heard her side of the story. He said to me, its a small amount. Not worth trouble. Give it to her. So I did. Out he and she went and closed the door. No sooner had the door closed than she knocked. The girl was back."You give some money to security guy also." I told the guard to take the trash out. This time I walked out with them and down in the elevator. Out the front door she went.

The next afternoon I found the same street hawk. He asked for a tip for the girl from last night. I told him what happened. He implored me to go with him right then to the papasan and get the thing set right. So, we jumped in a cab and went back. It was still daylight out, just sunset. They brought out the usual lineup of girls. The hawk got out of the taxi and so did I. A different papasan was there, young, about 22-25. The hawk explained what happened. The papa asked me which girl. Joy I told him. He looked confused, and said its not one of his girls. One of the other gals said,"Her name is not Joy. Its M-G." A couple of the papas henchmen ran to get the girl. They literally each had ahold of one of her arms, and dragged her out. As soon as she saw me she started yelling at me, cussing. This one he asked? Yes."How much she ask for in the room?" 1000."Fuck you! Asshole!" She was screaming so fast I couldn't make it out, and squirming hard to get away from the two guys. The papa waived his hand and they took her back inside, still screaming. I'm pretty sure she didn't think anyone would complain. As she was hauled inside, another gal came outside to see the ruckus. It was one of my old favs, posted last year in the PG (redtop). A big smile hit her face as she came over and hugged me. Some of you gents know her because I gave you her number from back then. In fact, I had been trying to contact her. She LOVES to come work for less than the dorm charges, and she loves to bring friends. In fact, over the next several days, she would do just that. My day was brightening, and about to get brighter.

The papa was apologetic. He said, literally,"We need to fix it. How?" At first I didn't know what to say. Give me my 1000 back from the extortionist? Before I could answer, he said,"You take another girl. Right now. Choose any of these." Really! I told him I was not in the mood for a girl, but I would return the next day, and could I get two girls for the price of one? He said yes, and offered me his phone number. I left, because I had a chatmate inbound from the province for the night. The next night I returned with the same streethawk, who tried to cut in on the slice of pie for himself. He knew the score and what was happening. He asked on the way over, in the taxi, if we could park up the street, out of sight of the dorm, saying it was getting dangerous there for foreigners. I told him which girls to go fetch, and I would pay for one. We parked out of sight, and off he went. Less than 2 minutes later he's back with the girls, and asked for 1400. I reminded him that I was paying for one only. He smiled, and I handed him 800, an extra hundred for him. I asked the taxi driver to pull in so we could pay up. I told the hawk if the girls were good (the girl had never failed before) , I would tip him more later in the evening. And that's exactly what happened. Hope you catch the pics in the PG.

Frenzy3
07-31-12, 03:26
Just pay the 1000 next time and do what you did telling the guys back on the street, they want their cut of the 1000, and point out you not paying more next time, and use a condom with street girls, hygiene checks do not test for everything, and the girls on the street are now shooting up shabu and sharing needles, reported HIV in Cebu has doubled and it the girls who work as sex workers that have been on the increase. Over 700 cases in Cebu so far this year and look how many girls you pick from, that does not include the thousands who already have HIV.

WestCoast1
07-31-12, 03:56
Just pay the 1000 next time and do what you did telling the guys back on the street, they want their cut of the 1000,Yes. The girl was steaming mad when the papa found about the extra money; I was sure right then he was going to be taking part / all of it shortly. She was so angry when they brought her out that it took two of the guys to hold her by the arms. As I said, I was about to hand her the 1000 when she came out of the shower, but her snotiness was what got to me. I will PM you F3 with something else regarding this.

Frenzy3
07-31-12, 07:16
Yes. The girl was steaming mad when the papa found about the extra money; I was sure right then he was going to be taking part / all of it shortly. She was so angry when they brought her out that it took two of the guys to hold her by the arms. As I said, I was about to hand her the 1000 when she came out of the shower, but her snotiness was what got to me. I will PM you F3 with something else regarding this.Yes one of the reasons I like that place they will teach her a lesson or stop her from working there, she will end up a mall rat and with her attitude she may not make it home one night the locals carry guns, and they do not pay 1000 when a 50 peso bullet is cheaper

you notice they never check for guns in the short stay motels for a reason ... the guard are there to stop the girls not guys..

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 00:55
Hybrid disco

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 00:56
Last 2 from last post

MangoBob68
08-05-12, 20:24
I'm more of a loner guy. And probably play it too conservative. Never had a lot of confidence. I know I missed out on some opportunities. But I keep trying.

Just like to add my experiences and some conclusions. When picking up a girl from a cebu casa or talking to a pimp or hawker as some call. Around colon street area. It has been 50/50 success rate. The last time I tried it I had a security guard guide me at night down the pick up area. Found a pimp. Showed me three girls. I picked one. Paid 400. Short time (2008 prices). Took her back to mango hotel. She wanted something to eat first so I said ok. Then went to the room and she demanded more money! This girl was not as brazen as yours westcoast. I told her to take off. I guided her to the door and out. She was happy with her free meal and left. I just decided not to go that route ever again. You never know. Too much of a gamble.

In conclusion. I suggest to the new guys / resent visitors to stick to website hookups. In my opinion, better odds. Second you can always look over the friends / relatives of the girl you meet in a website. Like cherryblossoms, date in asia, tagged and others.

Even meeting a girl in the bar can lead to trouble. In bacolod. A friend was getting close to a girl in a bar and it turns out a few pinoy customers giving him and her some hard looks and looking more than that was coming. The guy with his friend decided to say bye bye to the girl and left out the back.

A lot of these woman have bfs or husbands. Who let their other half make money for him but can also be very jealous- You just not know. So I can only say be watchful. Get to know her some like living at home with parents / have a kid to support, maybe a job even if fish vendor or washing clothes.

When I first visited the Philippines back in 1995 the forums use to say go to the mall shop. Shoe mart, robinsons, gaisano, white gold and check out the customer service girls.

It is so easy to get into a conversation while looking around. Go to the womans swimsuit section. I rememeber one worker telling me she looks sexy in a bikini.

I think you can take that conversation starter any direction you want.

One last comment about safety. I suggest, if going out late at night have at minimum one or two pinays / pinoys at your side. Even inside I gave a floor manager a couple of hundred to set me up at at good table and keep an eye on my group. Probably unnecessary but it just seemed to happen.

I know those who been in this forum and lived / visited cebu a long time can give you more quality advice.

Stroker Ace88
08-06-12, 18:50
[SNIP]Even meeting a girl in the bar can lead to trouble. In bacolod. A friend was getting close to a girl in a bar and it turns out a few pinoy customers giving him and her some hard looks and looking more than that was coming. The guy with his friend decided to say bye bye to the girl and left out the back.[SNIP]Bacolod is very different from Cebu. The gogo bars there on Goldenfield are not geared towards foreign customers. The main clients of the bars are locals and they keep the bars running, they pay the bills and buy the LD's and barfine. When a foreigner walks into a bar on Goldenfields they are not greeted as a walking ATM with girls jumping all over them as is the case in Manila, AC and in some bars in Cebu. They are looked at as a barfine possibility and a chance to get a few LD's but foreigners need to be very careful in province bars.

Chances are high that the filipina who works at a bar in Goldenfields has her regular set of local clients. Some are businessmen, some are younger locals involved in frat gangs or shabu. Whatever the case a foreigner should behave while inside the club. Never touch or play around with a WG in a province bar where locals hang out, or you could find yourself in need of some serious medical attention.

When I first visited the Philippines back in 1995 the forums use to say go to the mall shop. Shoe mart, robinsons, gaisano, white gold and check out the customer service girls. It is so easy to get into a conversation while looking around. Go to the womans swimsuit section. I rememeber one worker telling me she looks sexy in a bikini. I think you can take that conversation starter any direction you want.Years ago that was the standard way to go about things. Walk the malls and find a nice looking sales lady and start a conversation. If she semed nice ask her for her CP number and then become textmates and you could ask her out. But times have changed along with the ever increasing numbers of horny guys arriving in the Philippines to FFF young pinays. If you walk up to a girl working in SM department store, Gaisano or Robinsons now you will get shot down almost 100percent of the time. The word is out and almost daily she or someone she works with gets asked out. Guys are no longer 'marriage minded' and come to the Philippines for the sex. A sales lady will not lose her job over a guy who is only in town for a few days. There are alot of co-workers standing there watching her actions that she will not give out her CP number for fear of being called a tart (or worse). Smaller stores might bring better results but as always YMMV.

Frenzy3
08-07-12, 01:40
Mangobob.

Cebu has changed in the 5 years I have lived here, you can got to mall and disco and pick up girls. When you get in town message me I am happy to show you how it works. I am also sure in 5 years it will be different again.

Also stick to the main towns I seen the smaller towns and the bars are not foriegner friendly, best to just go there and spend and find out which girl is available to you and do not expect her to stay the night.

Frenzy3
08-10-12, 02:48
I met a guy in town to show him the few pick up malls, and to me Robinson was dead, there was few pickings, I am not sure if it is a trend but I will spent today testing the waters at Ayala,

Jp Slicky
08-10-12, 03:47
Robinson was pretty dead when I was there in May.

Every once in a while they came in.

Stroker Ace88
08-10-12, 05:57
I met a guy in town to show him the few pick up malls, and to me Robinson was dead, there was few pickings, I am not sure if it is a trend but I will spent today testing the waters at Ayala,For the past eight months or so the game has moved downstairs to the foodcourt. Bo's coffee on the main level is getting too well known for 'pickup girls' so now the regular girls have changed places slightly to avoid being seen as p4p.

The table closest to the lechon baboy place is usually taken by the regular expats who gather and shoot the sh*t and chat with the p4p girls.

Enjoy the rain.

WestCoast1
08-10-12, 06:58
Robinson was pretty dead when I was there in May.

Every once in a while they came in.I sat at Bo's and had a coffee from 10 to 30 minutes, most every afternoon for a week. I was never the only white guy. At least two others, sometimes 5-6 guys, always foreigners. Not a single girl gave a single guy a look. Was not aware the girls had moved downstairs.

Stroker Ace88
08-10-12, 07:31
I sat at Bo's and had a coffee from 10 to 30 minutes, most every afternoon for a week. I was never the only white guy. At least two others, sometimes 5-6 guys, always foreigners. Not a single girl gave a single guy a look. Was not aware the girls had moved downstairs.On a sunny afternoon another good place to sit is outside Robinsons on the main steps. I have seen a few filipinas who would go and sit next to an older gent and inquire if he wanted company. The guy was not an expat. The filipinas did not look my way and I was sitting close by. Good place for an older gent but the younger more handsum guys may strike out, but it's worth a try. *insert big-grin smiley*

Frenzy3
08-10-12, 13:42
On a sunny afternoon another good place to sit is outside Robinsons on the main steps. I have seen a few filipinas who would go and sit next to an older gent and inquire if he wanted company. The guy was not an expat. The filipinas did not look my way and I was sitting close by. Good place for an older gent but the younger more handsum guys may strike out, but it's worth a try. *insert big-grin smiley*I found the pimps from downtown work the street out side robison, all they do is get the girl to come uptown or they get you to go some place to meet the girl. So just go down town and pick from the line up.

As for the food court, that explains why the white guys now sit down there, I would say to visitors just talk to any white guy in the food court, they will know who is looking.

Frenzy3
08-10-12, 13:44
I met a guy in town to show him the few pick up malls, and to me Robinson was dead, there was few pickings, I am not sure if it is a trend but I will spent today testing the waters at Ayala,Ayala had plenty of girls,

BGolf74
08-13-12, 03:24
Ayala had plenty of girls,Frenzy you are the man. Where do you hang out at ayala? I'm coming in October I would definately like to buy you a drink and get inside your mind not your pants LOL.

Buko Max
08-16-12, 08:02
Hybrid discoHey Frenzy, where is this club located? Must be Colon, eh!

Frenzy3
08-16-12, 08:07
Hey Frenzy, where is this club located? Most be Colon, eh!On the left of j ave, up the steps, it the disco that over looks j ave as you walk in the door. Do not mix it with the bar on the right

j ave is the new name of juliana

Buko Max
08-16-12, 08:21
On the left of j ave, up the steps, it the disco that over looks j ave as you walk in the door. Do not mix it with the bar on the rightAh okay, I'm not connecting with that name because that was the old 'Autoshop' and has only been open for a few months, thanks!

Frenzy3
08-16-12, 08:40
Ah okay, I'm not connecting with that name because that was the old 'Autoshop' and has only been open for a few months, thanks!Yeah and they might be closing again, they gave me the VIP room and the next week said it is only for the DJ, so we went to alchology, in a few weeks they will have more VIP areas

Wicked Roger
08-16-12, 11:36
On the left of j ave, up the steps, it the disco that over looks j ave as you walk in the door. Do not mix it with the bar on the right.

J ave is the new name of julianaJ Ave is being expanded and another even larger one being built nearby. So I was told by the owner last week. He and his partners very keen to grow the business as they see lots of opportunities. Which means more cuties will be going to Mango. Yummy LOL

Wicked Roger
08-16-12, 11:46
Never sure where to write this but here will do. And sorry no pictures this time as this lesson was very discrete. The girls have boring pinoy boyfriends (aka vanilla sex and small dicks, and one has even reused to even consider a threesome with these cuties. Crazy buang!)

This may fall into some monger's fantasy trip. Who knows but am sure someone will like.

Have known these 2 cute uni students for sometime, both at UC and both pinoy boyfriends. Both I have seen invidividually and girl A then persuaded girl B to join to "try a threesome". And guess who was the teacher LOL (well I think I am qualified!)

Now I have seen girl A more than B but B is so cute I see her discretely so A does not get jealous. Wel they are pinays after all!

Have been working on a"how about you try being bisexaul lesson" and sure enough teacher WR's persusaion and patience was rewarded. After all the initial giggles and a SML they went full throttle. It is so nice to see cuties faces when they realise that the nuns are worng LOL. Especially whenIi am doggy style behind one of them while she licks her friend's pussy for the first time (and vice versa of course. Am a gentleman and both need equal todger time)

Now. Have I unleashed an insatibale desire. Do I introduce the sex toys (some mongers would definitely scold me for that thought). They are fully shaved as teacher did point out the benefits of such a long time back.

So a yummy time in Cebu. And the food is good here also LOL

BrainDrain
08-19-12, 07:14
So a yummy time in Cebu. And the food is good here also LOLSounds like a good time being had by the teacher, maybe you'have a career in LOTE (Languages Other Than English).

I'll be back in Cebu next Sunday. I'll PM you when I know details of my arrival and invite you for a coffee.

BrainDrain
08-27-12, 13:37
I arrived in Cebu on the weekend. I had a shortlist of 5 names that I had met online through Tagged. Com. I had more than those as Tagged friends but this was my short list.

I only emailed one friend at a time. My date which was a call back from last trip was quick to confirm an afternoon meeting at my hotel. On my first trip I msg'd all of my shortlist as soon as soon as I was on the grid at Mactan. Consequently I spent most of my days juggling commitments. Now I just work though the shortlist with a bit of a schedule.

As usual always expect the under expected. Girl #1 whom I've had before texted to ask if it is OK to bring her cousin. Oh well, that might be interesting. Turned out she just wated her cousin to make contact with me as the cousin is visiting Australia soon. Managed to gte #1 and her cousin a little drunk but cousin left to allow us some privacy. Invited cousin to contact me when she's in Oz. Just to keep the options open.

Girl #1 went to plan. She had to be gone by 6pm to allow me time to get the room cleaned in time for girl #2. Th Marriott is good for this. As a full service hotel, it is just a quick call to Housekeeping and the room gets remade while I'm out.

While at Ayala to meet Girl #2 I picked up some Viagra as a first time test for myself, just to see. No prescription needed and I soon had something hard in my pocket. A cardboard box of 50mg tabs. Met up with #2 at Bo's coffee and enjoyed a catchup and a drink. Soon it was back to the hotel and relaxing watching tv. The thing with the freebies is that they too want some satisfaction. They want to feel special, watch tv, watch cable, sit on the big bed, have a shower etc. I always make allowance for a slower start. I noticed that #2 had arrived with her own bottle of mouth wash. That has got to be a good sign for later on. After a while I slipped a blue tab. No difference on the first round but we both certainly noticed the difference on round two. #2 was booked to stay the night. IN the morning more fun and she had a nice mouthful of cum for her breakfast while I enjoying eating pussy.

I did have some work things to arrange so I encouraged her to leave after we enjoyed the hotel breakfast. The breakfast vie at Marriott is a little like trophy display sometimes. She kept up some regular texted during the day. I handle this by jut saying I'm at work. And I also progressively get slower at replying and with more brevity. While also respecting her.

Both #1 & #2 are freebie girls, they aren't bar girls. I quite like them as buddies so I slipped them P1k as I also keep in contact with them out of the country.

By about 10am I was feeling the after effects of the overnight flight, the night of fun and the effects of the V. I was content just to read my book and chill. I went to Ayala did some shopping and bought a recharge card from the Globe shop. As I was walking through Ayala I started the recharge process but mucked up the numbers and was declined. By this time I was walking along the terraces and decided to grab a seat along the verandah at Bo's to key in the digits. This was then successful.

While sitting at Bo's keying in those stupid Globe Megasurf200, UniSext etc I looked up to see a slight young thing in a tight green dress standing directly in front of me at a discreet distance. How surprising that she caught my eye and I invited her for a seat. Pretty obvious she was on the game but I thought I'd entertain a conversation just to amuse myself. She was reasonably straight to the point. P1500 for massage and sex. We continued discussions and she settled for P320. By now it was a pretty amazing deal and I took Karla back to Marriott.

A couple of beers in the room and she was down to business. Certainly noticed the difference in performance on her part. Much harder fucking, no encouragement for her to get my cock in her mouth etc, she appeared to have a nice orgasm. I finally got some Cebu anal action as well. In the end she also initiated her departure. I ended up giving her P1k and she was probably back outside Bo's by the time I was out of the shower.

Cebu is a city of fun with the right attitude and research. I'll be back for more on the next trip.

Wicked Roger
09-06-12, 08:58
Am such a lovely person, so helpful and kind to many. LOL And yet another example as when my good mate asked me to arrange a BBC (big black cock) and gangbang for his erstwhile squeeze. I knew the lady concerned and she told me directly she wanted to try both.

Now a gangbang is not everyone cup of tea and as I thought this proved the case as the guys I knew said it was not their flavour, which is fine.

I also knew a good black friend (or do I say African American. Lets just say BBC as that is what I text him LOL) and he agreed to do the dirty while the erstwhile mate watched on cam before returning to work. Well he is a few thousand miles away but is a horny old dog!

So there we were in my hotel room, the lovely pinay naked with a sumptuous rack and my good mate the BBC thinking he had died and gone to heaven, while miles away on cam my other mate thought the same thing. I of course kept aloof in all this debauchery and just took the pictures. Later these will be posted.

Was an excellent session for an early afternoon treat for all. She really enjoyed her time as did all the guys, and I is hard to resist when as photographer you are close up to a horny pinay who had to ask to quieten down at one stage as her screams of delight would have had security knocking on my door!

So a good afternoon and to arrange the gangbang – more likely in Manila so my overseas mate can fly in and also because I have a few more friends there and they may like this flavor. Who knows.

Now have to see the sister of the photo model (pictures in the Malaysia Thread) , plus bullet nipples, hopefully the FHM model (but this maybe left until Manila due to timing) and yet 2 more bisexuals all before I leave for Manila. Times are tough in Cebu.

Pip Jaeger
09-09-12, 21:35
I've been "off the grid" for a while due to personal matters. Came across a short FR that I wrote in Word, but I forgot to post; few pics posted in the PG too of the 19 yoa and her 18 yoa cousin.

One weekday afternoon I met a 19 year old lady at Ayala mall and not long afterwards we were back in my hotel room having sex. Incidentally I was the first man to eat her pussy and make her cum, or so she said. LOL (you'll understand why I brought this up in minute). On the following Saturday morning she texted me that she would like to meet me again tomorrow and that she would like to bring her 18 year old cousin along. She said she told her cousin about having her pussy licked and how great it was. And that her cousin wanted to try it too (she also said her cousin had no bf and had never been with a foreigner either). I of course said ok and we agreed to meet around 11 am. This was not to be a "full on" 3some, but rather taking turns with them and I was ok with that.

Late Saturday afternoon she text's me and says: "Ooops. Forgot I need to go to church in the morning. Me and my cuzin meet you after church and sex you then. K?". I mean where else would something like this happen. Certainly not in sex prison USA.

When she said that her cousin had no bf and had never been with a foreigner, she meant that she had never had a bf and that she was a virgin. After we met and I started to lick her I seen that her hymen was still intact. Although she was nervous at first, she did cum pretty quickly (tasted like fresh strawberries. LOL). Afterwards we had a long talk. She really wanted to have sex too, but I told her that right now she was horny and she should really think about it. If in a day or two she still wanted to have sex then we could get together. She said she wouldn't be there in the first place if she hadn't thought about it already. I couldn't argue with that logic. Check out the pics in the PG and you'll figure out what what happened next. LOL. Sorry guys, I could not get a clear shot of her hymen.

Red Kilt
09-10-12, 10:01
. SNIP.

When she said that her cousin had no bf and had never been with a foreigner, she meant that she had never had a bf and that she was a virgin. After we met and I started to lick her I seen that her hymen was still intact. Although she was nervous at first, she did cum pretty quickly (tasted like fresh strawberries. LOL). Afterwards we had a long talk. She really wanted to have sex too, but I told her that right now she was horny and she should really think about it. If in a day or two she still wanted to have sex then we could get together. She said she wouldn't be there in the first place if she hadn't thought about it already. I couldn't argue with that logic. Check out the pics in the PG and you'll figure out what what happened next. LOL. Sorry guys, I could not get a clear shot of her hymen.Nice well-written report Pip, both here and on the other thread.

Just 3 simple questions:

1. Are you vasectomised?

2. If No to Question 1, did you use a condom?

3. If No to either question 1 or 2, did you ascertain the stage of her menstrual cycle as being "safe" or did you just fire away inside without thinking that this little virgin might be very very fertile?

Not flaming you here. Just reminding you (and other guys) that these little girls are often either (a) totally clueless about when they might get pregnant or (b) very clever and hoping that you might knock her up so she can have a "white' baby.

Pip Jaeger
09-10-12, 15:00
Nice well-written report Pip, both here and on the other thread.

Just 3 simple questions:

1. Are you vasectomised?

3. If No to either question 1 or 2, did you ascertain the stage of her menstrual cycle as being "safe" or did you just fire away inside without thinking that this little virgin might be very very fertile?

Not flaming you here. Just reminding you (and other guys) that these little girls are often either (a) totally clueless about when they might get pregnant or (be) very clever and hoping that you might knock her up so she can have a "white' baby.Thanks RK, both for your compliments and for voicing your concerns; no offense taken.

As to questions 1 & 2: No, but I'm "doctor certified" sterile, so no worries about getting girls pregnant and just to be extra safe (as well as to give the girls peace of mind) I always pull out and cum on their bodies or in their mouths. I never shoot my load inside of them.

Furthermore, just as an added precaution in case she wants to try the old "You got me pregnant, pay me forever!" scam, when in fact it's usually her careless and clueless Filipino bf who knocked her up, I usually try to take a photo of my cum on her body / mouth as well.

For what it's worth, I don't believe the "rhythm" method really works. I know too many couples who have kids to prove that that technique is unreliable (insert big grin).

Sam 14
09-10-12, 23:48
Nice well-written report Pip, both here and on the other thread.

Just 3 simple questions:

1. Are you vasectomised?

Not flaming you here. Just reminding you (and other guys) that these little girls are often either (a) totally clueless about when they might get pregnant or (be) very clever and hoping that you might knock her up so she can have a "white' baby.That happened to a friend of mine. She wasn't a virgin but she got on the pill and promised him she wouldn't try to get pregnant. Well first chance she got She stopped taking the pill unbeknownst to him. So outcomes little Falang jr.

Red Kilt
09-20-12, 08:40
For what it's worth, I don't believe the "rhythm" method really works. I know too many couples who have kids to prove that that technique is unreliable (insert big grin).I agree with you.

The rhythm method only "works" for those women with incredibly regular menstrual cycles, and the percentage like that in any population is (from my experience) , likely to be extremely low.

Add in the fact that stress, tension and the anomalous environmental factors etc can send her cycle all over the place and it is fair to say that the days in the month when a woman is "safe" are very difficult to ascertain.

The simplest rule of thumb in order to be sure (as told to me by a good friend who is an Ob-Gyne specialist) , is that fucking between Days 8 to 18 carries a risk of pregnancy. Day I is the first day of bleeding, and Day 14 is the very riskiest day as that is ovulation or egg release day.

Some advisories tell you that between Day 10 and Day 16 should be avoided. Again this assumes that Day 14 is ovulation day. If the woman is "early" or "late", those pesky little sperm wrigglers can hang around and delay their exit until they happen to find a nice ripe follicle.

Glad to know that you shoot blanks too Pip J, (like me). The only thing I need to worry about is the STD risk and not the "buntis" one.

Fourgotten
09-20-12, 12:00
I will be travelling to Cebu for the first time in a week and this is the result of my attempt to "RTFF" and glean actionable information to guide me during my time there. It'd be great to get your feedback if I missed anything or am off the mark.

Hotels:

Summit Circle, Cebu Centry (Palaez st) , Top Tier : Radisson Blu, Marriott, Waterfront Lahug, Mid Range : Elizabeth, Quest, Montebello,"Tunes", Long Term / Lower : Sogo, Richmond.

Websites:

Date In Asia, Tagged, Cherryblossoms.

Day Pickup:

Ayala Mall. Bo's Coffee Shop, Robinson mall.

GoGo Bars / Nightlife:

"Mango Square". J Ave, Erik The Red, Planet X, RED LIPS, BG'S BIKINI BAR, PUSSYCAT.

Escort Agencies:

http://philippineescorts.com?

Payment:

Reasonable negotiated ST: 700-1000.

Reasonable negotiated LT: 1000-1500.

Reasonable Barfine (which includes girl spending the night with you. 2 pops) : 1500php.

Payment to occur afterwards.

(I tried to clean up the formatting but the forum wasn't having it. That's annoying. So a mess it is then)

Starchild2012
09-21-12, 04:34
I will be travelling to Cebu for the first time in a week and this is the result of my attempt to "RTFF" and glean actionable information to guide me during my time there. It'd be great to get your feedback if I missed anything or am off the mark.

Hotels:

Summit Circle, Cebu Centry (Palaez st) , Top Tier : Radisson Blu, Marriott, Waterfront Lahug, Mid Range : Elizabeth, Quest, Montebello,"Tunes", Long Term / Lower : Sogo, Richmond.

Websites:

Date In Asia, Tagged, Cherryblossoms.

Day Pickup:

Ayala Mall. Bo's Coffee Shop, Robinson mall.

GoGo Bars / Nightlife:

"Mango Square". J Ave, Erik The Red, Planet X, RED LIPS, BG'S BIKINI BAR, PUSSYCAT.

Escort Agencies:

http://philippineescorts.com?

Payment:

Reasonable negotiated ST: 700-1000.

Reasonable negotiated LT: 1000-1500.

Reasonable Barfine (which includes girl spending the night with you. 2 pops) : 1500php.

Payment to occur afterwards.

(I tried to clean up the formatting but the forum wasn't having it. That's annoying. So a mess it is then) Thats about it. You have covered 90% of the dating base in Cebu. Don't forget, yahoo chat, casual encounters on road. 7/11, taxi stand, malls, hotel swimming pools and just about everywhere. Keep your radar high always ON. Expect the unexpected.

I have found the best girls in PH when I was not prepared for it. Just smile but don't bump into strangers whose boy friend is buying dim sum in other store.). I have found dates while paying my meralco bill in Manila.). Anyways, I'm just trying to squeeze. Even if you don't do anything. But just land in Cebu. With the RTTF you have done. You will get laid guaranteed. Good luck.

Pip Jaeger
09-23-12, 12:15
i will be travelling to cebu for the first time in a week and this is the result of my attempt to "rtff" and glean actionable information to guide me during my time there. it'd be great to get your feedback if i missed anything or am off the mark.despite a few formatting errors you have provided a good and concise summary of information. a few additions and reminders based on my limited stay there and from rttf.

hotels: there's also the park lane (just behind the quest). i stayed there after i returned from davao and i managed to book a boutique suite direct through agoda for what amounted to be about 3, 700php (2 pax, taxes included as well as a great buffet breakfast / they were running a "book 2 get 3 nights" deal). personally i preferred it over the quest and i can now see why it's ge's preferred hotel.

banks: plenty to choose from around ayala for exchanging hard currency. i used the bank (can't remember the name) that's in the same building as the quest (bank faces the puv terminal). usd exchange rate was fair and it's posted on the front door, just be sure to bring a copy of your passport (i always kept one in my wallet and would leave my passport locked in the hotel safe, no need to carry it around town with you).

atm's: again plenty to choose from, i generally used the ones adjacent to the ayala malls' puv entrance. although they're outside they're in alcoves and they do offer some privacy and, unlike many places, the people there are respectful, they will stand a good distance back while you conduct your business.

taxi's and the girls: if you are going to have any online contacts meet you and they ask if it's ok to take a taxi, then that's usually a signal that they expect you to meet them at one of the taxi stands and pay the driver; ask where they are coming from, if it's a province girl it could wind up being several hundred pesos, but most of the local fares are around 100. also be sure to tell her to use a metered taxi otherwise you won't pay. even if they don't ask in advance, many will still expect you meet them and pay, so be prepared. be very specific about which taxi stand you will meet at and confirm it at least twice, lol. otherwise you will wind up having to pay the driver an extra fee to wait while you first figure out where she is and then make your way over there; make no mistake, ayala mall is huge and time is money. and yes, i made that error, but the driver understood my dilemma, he said it's normally an extra 50 pesos, but he only asked for 20 (i still gave him 50).

identification: especially true for online contacts (and always meet them in a public place, never have them come directly to your hotel). i always told them that the hotel may ask for identification so be sure to bring it. even if they have it, you still need to conduct a good interview if it's a younger looking girl. if i was in doubt about her age i'd just tell her maybe next time, that i was suddenly not feeling well or a last minute business meeting came up. the last thing you want to do is run the risk of bringing an **** girl to your room. better to be safe than sorry.

referrals: ask the girls if they have any gf's, cousins, sisters, etc. (18 and up of course) who would like to meet you. most will have photos of them on their phone so you can see a preview or they will be glad to show you their fb page.

escort agencies: don't bother with them, you won't need them. when i visited i had such a high success rate at the mall that i didn't even bother with the bars either; besides after ac i was kind of tired of the bar scene and i enjoyed the challenge the mall presented.

a final reminder: if you do decide to go hunting at the malls, remember that not every girl there is looking for a date. if a hot looking girl passes by, and she clearly ignores you, then don't try to chase her down. you not only make yourself look like a complete fool, but you could cause the girl a lot unnecessary embarrassment. the girls that are there to meet up are pretty obvious about it. they will usually coyly smile at you and make eye contact; many will approach on their own and initiate conversation.

good luck and good hunting, lol

Sammon
10-15-12, 10:03
Took a cheap flight on sea air booked on tiger airways. Probably they own it.

Had arranged a DIA 18 year old girl to meet me at the airport. When I came outside the girl is nowhere to be seen. Called her and found out she is waiting upstairs at the departure area. Cannot blame her because these girls do not know. Anyway into a taxi and to the hotel. Stayed at Harolds hotel which is nice and walking distance to Ayala mall.

Once in the room the girl threw a temper tantrum saying she is hungry, tired and she was supposed to go to her hometown for a fiesta. Calmed her down ordered some room service. After she ate she wanted to take rest. At this point I almost wanted to kick her out but for her beauty and pointy boobs. She reste for an hour. Then slowly I made a move and we had good sex. Girl had very little experience but once got going was very receptive.

Both of us rested afterwards and later went to Ayala and ate. Sex before going to bed and in the morning. Pussy is fresh and no smell. Went for breakfast and came back and was petting when she noticed blood onthe sheets. She was having her period two days early. We had planned to stay together for 5 days but since he had the period I suggested her she can leave next day and go attend the fiesta. Rest of the day spent resting withher and dinner. Bought some sanitary pads for her.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY TAMPONS ARE NOT SOLD IN PHI?

Gave her some money in the morning and she was happy and left after breakfast. I guess sge was quite happy that she has money and can attend fiesa.

Al of a sudden I am alone. I had planned 5 days with her and 5 days with my leyte gf from before.

I texted few good looking girls in DIA asking them if they are interesed staying with me. Ony two girls responded with their phone numbers. One 18 year old and a 25 year old. 25 year old is working in a mall and could see me only after 9 pm. 18 year old wanted 2000 pesos per night. I figured 18 year old is atleast a part time prostitute and was not interested although she promised that she is a nice girl. Did not like 25 year old staying only the night. I was looking for 24 hour company.

On a whim sent a message to a 21 year old who I was chatting off and on for a year. Last time I was in cebu she refused to see me because she was looking for permanent relationship.

She texted me back saying she is off work for week and she can see me. She is working at one of th resorts in msctan.

She turned out to be delightfull company in and out of bed. We stayed together for a week. My gf from leyte had gotten a new job at gaisano mall and could not be with me. Atleast that was her excuse. I did not mind.

The new girl was a tigress in bed and we went everywhere doing things including local discoes. Never got bored with each other. To add this girl is a screamer and luckily I got a corner room.

We both were separating each other. Promised myself and her to spnd few days next time in bohol.

Next report in ac thread.

Col Law
10-15-12, 11:06
GoGo Bars / Nightlife:

And in my mind the best Bar Cowboy bar

Starchild2012
10-15-12, 14:19
if someone wants to use me as their guinea pig for biological experiments or shoot me as a target practice i'm available for free. ohh my fuuking god. what a fuuuking major disaster it turned out to be making cebu as my destination to get laid. since, my last visit things have gotten real real bad now. came here on friday and since then it has been an endless parade of one disappointments after the other.

apparently, girls here just wants free lunch and they were never taught, there is no such thing as free lunch and yet they some how believe all tourist are their to be ripped off.

combined that with their general hatred towards indians, which in recent years seems to have been gone up 10 times as many arabs and indians are all over cebu and done some bad shit to locals and no regular girls wants to come anywhere near us. the options for us seems to be all butt ugly girls in cebu no decent, educated women wants to be seen anywhere near us it seems.

don't kid yourself, all the hot, tall, fair girls in cebu are already been "claimed" by the local filipino guys who seems to have money now and others from local call center industry. i saw too many hot girls in it park with call center guys.

the leak which was in cebu which gave us some fresh young things seems to have been stopped, girls now have option to work in a call center and not care for guys. my finding in all freelancer hunting places like j. ave, mango has been, even a slight, i mean really slightly good looking women for a filipino standard will not go out with a foreigner. only the left over trash seems to meet you in all these freelance places as well.

plus, the option of bar fine has disappeared completely in cebu and the girls who are so called "freelancer" are really free 'because no local guys in their right mind will pick them up, so they hunt for last option loser tourists like me who are too desperate to get laid and not care for looks and body once they have one two many san migs.

ok. for a white guy (not trying to be racist, just practical). you still may have some good option but all my walkings to all places in cebu so far, i haven't seen a decent looking filipina with a foreign guy but you will have something to hold on to if quality is not an issue like something from province not a city girl which anyway. most of you guys don't prefer but for an indian. the road to paradise seems to have stopped. common. i can't even barfine now. so my money is of no use. the bars now outrightly refuse girls and say, they would meet them in j ave.

the condo rentals are also rip off for [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) sized one bedroom and studio condos selling for 25000 pesos etc.

today is monday and many guys are working, so i'm going to j ave. to find some hot ones hahaha. may be some one will take pity on me. if you see an indian guy in blue t shirt and a sad face. thats me. say hello.

forget to mention about the korean invasion plus japanese guys. cebu seems like a mini-korea and these guys seems to corner some good looking filipinas in pick up bars as well. i would have to live in cebu for a year and develop a base before i see any results but so far all my dia contacts, filipino cupid contacts, tagged contacts have been a disappointment. they say lot of good things online but when you meet them in real. all they want is good lunch and then bye bye. if i want to be ripped off, i would do so back home with my own kind than travel 5000 miles for it.

all the left overs that no one wants in cebu is the only choice i seem to have. i feel bad for the girls too. just having to put up with us indians just because they are ugly, no filipino guys wants them so their only choice is indians. i also felt that vibe that western women, indian women have. thats sophisticated shi*t look they give sometimes to convey the message. i'm above your standard. i'm above your pay grade thingy. some iranian girls were in j ave and iranian guys trying their hard to pick them up. what a fuuking joke. do they really believe that would be ever possible even if they meet in mars. some farangs, iranians trying to pick up blonde, african american women as well and getting rejected. i don't even try these kinds now a days. korean and japanese. impossible to pick in cebu even if you do gangnam style naked.

so, all in all. i'm just walking dead in cebu and booking my flight to manila.

Member #4351
10-15-12, 14:33
I have more than I can handle, just by using the chat sites. After seeing off my afternoon date with a 21 year old girl who had only recently put up a profile on DIA (I was her first foreigner..I believe it because the fact of the matter is, almost none of the guys on DIA ever make it here anyway), I saw a cutie sitting by herself in my hotel lobby who gave me the comeon eye (9:30 pm). The other night there was a sweetie sitting with some old Korean guy in the executive lounge. She was giving me the stare, so when he went to get some food I dropped my CP number next to her foot. An hour later she sent me a text. I am fat and ugly with five hairs and I was just thinking about how Cebu is a monger's paradise. Then I read Starchild2012's post. Now he could be looking for white skinned, tall model types. These girls are hard to obtain anywhere, not only in Cebu. Anyway, I'm having a good time and will be taking a double dose of Maca tomorrow for my 8:00 pm DIA hookup.

Sammon, they don't sell tampons because the girls are afraid it will take their virginities if they have one, or they aren't comfortable touching their own pussies. Only lately they are appearing in Peru, but its a hard sell for the aforementioned reasons.

I have noticed that having sex and orgasms often advances a girl's period.

DreamFanta
10-15-12, 15:16
hey starchild,

i just got back from manila and cebu. being indian did not prevent me from having fun. on the contrary, i believed it helped me to get laid with few non pro girls from the it industry.

do you ever consider it could be just you, not you being an indian.

if someone wants to use me as their guinea pig for biological experiments or shoot me as a target practice i'm available for free. ohh my fuuking god. what a fuuuking major disaster it turned out to be making cebu as my destination to get laid. since, my last visit things have gotten real real bad now. came here on friday and since then it has been an endless parade of one disappointments after the other.

apparently, girls here just wants free lunch and they were never taught, there is no such thing as free lunch and yet they some how believe all tourist are their to be ripped off.

combined that with their general hatred towards indians, which in recent years seems to have been gone up 10 times as many arabs and indians are all over cebu and done some bad shit to locals and no regular girls wants to come anywhere near us. the options for us seems to be all butt ugly girls in cebu no decent, educated women wants to be seen anywhere near us it seems.

don't kid yourself, all the hot, tall, fair girls in cebu are already been "claimed" by the local filipino guys who seems to have money now and others from local call center industry. i saw too many hot girls in it park with call center guys.

the leak which was in cebu which gave us some fresh young things seems to have been stopped, girls now have option to work in a call center and not care for guys. my finding in all freelancer hunting places like j. ave, mango has been, even a slight, i mean really slightly good looking women for a filipino standard will not go out with a foreigner. only the left over trash seems to meet you in all these freelance places as well.

plus, the option of bar fine has disappeared completely in cebu and the girls who are so called "freelancer" are really free 'because no local guys in their right mind will pick them up, so they hunt for last option loser tourists like me who are too desperate to get laid and not care for looks and body once they have one two many san migs.

ok. for a white guy (not trying to be racist, just practical). you still may have some good option but all my walkings to all places in cebu so far, i haven't seen a decent looking filipina with a foreign guy but you will have something to hold on to if quality is not an issue like something from province not a city girl which anyway. most of you guys don't prefer but for an indian. the road to paradise seems to have stopped. common. i can't even barfine now. so my money is of no use. the bars now outrightly refuse girls and say, they would meet them in j ave.

the condo rentals are also rip off for [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) sized one bedroom and studio condos selling for 25000 pesos etc.

today is monday and many guys are working, so i'm going to j ave. to find some hot ones hahaha. may be some one will take pity on me. if you see an indian guy in blue t shirt and a sad face. thats me. say hello.

forget to mention about the korean invasion plus japanese guys. cebu seems like a mini-korea and these guys seems to corner some good looking filipinas in pick up bars as well. i would have to live in cebu for a year and develop a base before i see any results but so far all my dia contacts, filipino cupid contacts, tagged contacts have been a disappointment. they say lot of good things online but when you meet them in real. all they want is good lunch and then bye bye. if i want to be ripped off, i would do so back home with my own kind than travel 5000 miles for it.

all the left overs that no one wants in cebu is the only choice i seem to have. i feel bad for the girls too. just having to put up with us indians just because they are ugly, no filipino guys wants them so their only choice is indians. i also felt that vibe that western women, indian women have. thats sophisticated shi*t look they give sometimes to convey the message. i'm above your standard. i'm above your pay grade thingy. some iranian girls were in j ave and iranian guys trying their hard to pick them up. what a fuuking joke. do they really believe that would be ever possible even if they meet in mars. some farangs, iranians trying to pick up blonde, african american women as well and getting rejected. i don't even try these kinds now a days. korean and japanese. impossible to pick in cebu even if you do gangnam style naked.

so, all in all. i'm just walking dead in cebu and booking my flight to manila.

Wicked Roger
10-15-12, 17:03
I am fat and ugly with five hairs and I was just thinking about how Cebu is a monger's paradise. Then I read Starchild2012's post. Now he could be looking for white skinned, tall model types. These girls are hard to obtain anywhere, not only in Cebu.Not as fat or as hairless as me (LOL) and I am the same. SC yuo must be doing something wrong? A good friend is Indian and he had real trouble at first but now his like David, me and many others. Maybe change the strategy? Cebu is great place but don't tell everyone oplease. Just my 2 cents

Fritobugger
10-16-12, 03:05
Fat, ugly, and old but never had an empty bed the entire time there. I find the young single mom's to be some of the best girls ever. Happy for a little fun and happy for a little financial help that their departed high school sweetheart doesn't provide for the kid he made.

My third trip because I have business that takes me around Asia and the Pacific regions. As much as I dislike the general poverty and Catholic guilt crap, I find the girls to be real sweethearts.

Sammon
10-16-12, 04:03
I can understand how starchild feels. Cebu is kind of exclusively for getting non pro girls. To get these girls it requires plenty of homework. Need to chat and develop a friendship first. So the girl starts trusting you. Many young girls are afraid of meeting foreigners. In fact one girl told me some european guy hit her friend because she did not want to perform BJ. Once they like you sex comes naturally. Even the girl who did not want me to see her naked body when we had sex first time was parading her naked body next day.

There is cerainly some technique starchild has to learn in order to bed these young fresh girls least of which is looking INdian.

Yes, it helps to look good not too fat and not too old. Money alone will not be enough unless the girl has a baby and desparate. Even then some just want t scam you without giving sex.

Member #4351
10-16-12, 04:08
Even then some just want t scam you without giving sex.Only scammed for two lunches at Friday's so far this trip. No big deal, I got to watch an interesting MMA fight on the TV while the girls were eating their Filipino Chicken BBQ.

WestCoast1
10-16-12, 05:49
If someone wants to use me as their guinea pig for biological experiments or shoot me as a target practice I'm available for free. Ohh my fuuking god. What a fuuuking major disaster it turned out to be making Cebu as my destination to get laid. Since, my last visit things have gotten real real bad now. Came here on Friday and since then it has been an endless parade of one disappointments after the other.

Apparently, Girls here just wants free lunch and they were never taught, there is no such thing as free lunch and yet they some how believe all tourist are their to be ripped off.We've said it many times. You can go to phils with a long list of contacts, many of whom actually agree prior to your visit to a meet-and-fuck session. You might get shut out 100% when you arrive. They often don't mean what they say in chat. They are often to shy to take their clothes off during a first meeting. If you want non-pro's, you must provide some initial charm, and be prepared to have multiple dates. I'll PM you with some info on pro's.

So, all in all. I'm just walking dead in Cebu and booking my flight to Manila.Sorry about the bad luck (see it for nothing more than that; it can happen to anyone, and will be better next time you're there and the barfines are back in play).

Frenzy3
10-16-12, 09:47
starchild2012 you need to try the bars if you can not score the other girls, there are pimps on the street who will help you find girls.

if it helps you i got a house here as the last tenant moved out as he was charged with [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), that's right a indian guy who raped a local girl had to leave very fast. maybe you look like him?

Starchild2012
10-16-12, 18:07
we've said it many times. you can go to phils with a long list of contacts, many of whom actually agree prior to your visit to a meet-and-fuck session. you might get shut out 100% when you arrive. they often don't mean what they say in chat. they are often to shy to take their clothes off during a first meeting. if you want non-pro's, you must provide some initial charm, and be prepared to have multiple dates. i'll pm you with some info on pro's.

sorry about the bad luck (see it for nothing more than that; it can happen to anyone, and will be better next time you're there and the barfines are back in play).thanks for the advice. i been playing the bar fine, pick up date for some time now. may be i thought i would trade my self up. i think we can't disagree on this one, the hotter ones are with the filipino guys. period. the girls who have the money, the looks and are tall, fair and classy. not the ones that hunt tourists who are sticky and hard to get rid off. even the rich fat filipinos have better looking one than what we are offered. its quite practical, filipinas would prefer a rich, good looking filipino over us but my point is just what makes a ghetto girl, the left over, ugly girls to think they can score a foreigner when not local? these girls stick and not leave and wants money. single moms, unemployed, poor, girls with stretch marks, girls with mustache and moles, ugly girls all assume they can score a foreigner. just above the level of beggars is what is been offered as a girl for fun it seems. ohh lets pick on tourists they are the easy catch. just what makes them think if they are not liked by their own kind they would somehow be liked by foreigners. why?

it seems i'm not trading but compromising.

why should i trade low. i'm the good guy here. i'm a honest, sincere guy. who makes money by sincere means in a third world country. not easy considering the corrupting way people make money. i deserve better. if i was bank robber, thief or a ceo of some wall street corporation and these thing happen. i would say its karma but i have never hurt a fly in my life, i should be getting better deals. just been good to girls does not mean they would just starting exploiting me with some excuse of sick buffaloes and such that. being good seems to be the crime now. i understand. its the way the world is designed and all theories and life isn't fair mantra.

when i go to restaurants. i'm watching the girls opposite the table with filipinos all the time. these girls are clearly on another level. atleast, give me some girls whom i can take to a place for dinner and not get embarrassed. i know, filipinas seeing with an indian is awkward for them too. hahaha. but can we have some middle ground here. i don't want to get laid by ghetto types anymore. i have had too many already. if some cebu veterans can guide me to a place where i can find decent, classy, good looking women whom i can have some meaningful conversation for 10 minutes or atleast non-ghetto types who lives in a house, has own bed, aircon and not live in some tin sheet house near the river. i would be glad. just because i'm indian does not mean i have no class. hahaha. i don't much but common, what i have been offered here is way way way lower than what was my standard back home. if i wanted these kinds. i would have sticked to my place.

starchild2012 you need to try the bars if you can not score the other girls, there are pimps on the street who will help you find girls.

if it helps you i got a house here as the last tenant moved out as he was charged with [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), that's right a indian guy who raped a local girl had to leave very fast. maybe you look like him?hahaha. so now indian guys have to resort to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) to get laid in a sex paradise called philippines. manila is polluted with its problems but i seem to click there well. girls in manila are more bolder and they would come to stay in my place easily than here with lunch dates and what not.

not as fat or as hairless as me (lol) and i am the same. sc yuo must be doing something wrong? a good friend is indian and he had real trouble at first but now his like david, me and many others. maybe change the strategy? cebu is great place but don't tell everyone oplease. just my 2 centswr. i know, my issue is quality over quantity. why should i be the one to pick the left-over. i'm the nice guy here. i need a better deal. i need a hotter, taller, fair filipina women that these filipinos hold or a filipina who owns a car atleast and would once in a while take me out for dinner. i'm sick of dropping and picking girls in ghettos of cebu like apas. hahahaha.

hey starchild,

i just got back from manila and cebu. being indian did not prevent me from having fun. on the contrary, i believed it helped me to get laid with few non pro girls from the it industry.

do you ever consider it could be just you, not you being an indian.hi buddy. i'm in the philippines scene for some time now. may be i started aiming high. the problem is quality over quantity. if you go to j ave. loft, vudu or some nice place to eat. the girl across the table is always hotter, better looking with a local filipino guy than what i'm holding in my possession. the difference of dia girls and non-dia girls that filipinos catch is vast like earth and moon. most of the girls we end up with are left-overs that filipinos don't want. i had some call center girls from accenture in manila last time and i have few lined up as well.

since, i'm here in ph for some time. i would love to meet a classy filipina women. who would for once take me out to dinner not the other way around always. i only get poor, ghetto, beggar and hungry girls . hahaha.

WestCoast1
10-16-12, 18:48
Why should I trade low. I'm the good guy here. I'm a honest, sincere guy.See below "*".

If some Cebu veterans can guide me to a place where I can find decent, classy, good looking women whom I can have some meaningful conversation for 10 minutes or atleast non-ghetto types who lives in a house, has own bed, aircon and not live in some tin sheet house near the river. I would be glad.I'm going to guess nobody will help you with this. These kinds of girls are not interested in foreigners? Gents?

I'm the nice guy here. I need a better deal. I need a hotter, taller, fair filipina women that these filipinos hold or a filipina who owns a car atleast and would once in a while take me out for dinner. I'm sick of dropping and picking girls in Ghettos of Cebu like Apas. Hahahaha.* You seem to be hitting on this "nice guy" theme here several times. From your perspective, maybe that has merit. But from the filipinas perspective, that's mostly irrelevant. What is much more relevant to her: How can you help her? How can you help her family?

I would love to meet a classy filipina women. Who would for once take me out to dinner not the other way around always. I only get poor, ghetto, beggar and hungry girls . Hahaha.You want to meet classy filipinas, with her own car, who will take you out to dinner! I'll let the other gents have a stab at this one.

Frenzy3
10-16-12, 19:02
If you like skinny and rich then Cebu is not your town, I can get a rich girl but she will be fat and because I live here her family will own my ass. I rather the normal middle class girls where the family own their house, the parents work one might even be working overseas sending back the cash.

If you are staying a long time go to where the pinay hang out, not prostittutes who already have sponsors. I hang out at the bars that uni students go and places where there are only locals who buy their own drinks.

SC Serious how long are you planing to stay? Why are you having trouble in pussy heaven?

Stroker Ace88
10-17-12, 05:51
Thanks for the advice. I been playing the bar fine, pick up date for some time now. May be I thought I would trade my self up. I think we can't disagree on this one, the hotter ones are with the Filipino guys. Period. The girls who have the money, the looks and are tall, fair and classy. Not the ones that hunt tourists who are sticky and hard to get rid off. Even the rich fat filipinos have better looking one than what we are offered. Its quite practical, filipinas would prefer a rich, good looking Filipino over us BUT my point is JUST WHAT MAKES A GHETTO GIRL, THE LEFT OVER, UGLY GIRLS TO THINK THEY CAN SCORE A FOREIGNER WHEN NOT LOCAL? These girls stick and not leave and wants money. Single moms, unemployed, poor, girls with stretch marks, girls with mustache and moles, ugly girls all assume they can score a foreigner. Just above the level of beggars is what is been offered as a girl for fun it seems. Ohh lets pick on tourists they are the easy catch. Just what makes them think if they are not liked by their own kind they would somehow be liked by foreigners. WHY?Starchild,

After your initial Cebu strike-out post I spent awhile thinking about your experience. First many of the guys who post here are white and can never really understand what you go through (myself included) unless they are a visible minority. You have to put up with alot of crap like girls thinking you are 5-6. You have to work harder than the average guy to try and over come the pre-conceived labels. You should be well aware of those obstacles to meeting and sleeping with young sexy filipinas, yet your last post had me scratching my head. You seem annoyed and upset that you are unable to score hot filipinas, and worse yet you seem to dismiss the available filipinas as being trash and not up to your level. You seem fixated on meeting and sleeping with some of the hottest and sexiest filipinas in Cebu, but you do not seem to want to put in the effort.

The only advice I can offer is for you to sign up to a quality online dating website where you can search out the filipinas who meet your high standards. You might have to spend alot of time online to send messages back and forth and have many chat sessions to find some of the better quality filipinas, but if you are not prepared to put in the effort you will end up right where you are now, lonely in Cebu.

Personally I have met alot of very high quality filipinas in Cebu. You just have to take the time to get to know them online before you visit. These women are the so-called "hotter ones" that you see all over Cebu, yet online they are easy to approach and make friends with. If she feels she can trust you and knows you will visit her half of the battle is already won. The other half begins when you meet her in person, but that's up to you, your game and your charm.

For almost a year now I have been saying that the game in Cebu has changed. Years ago it was very easy for a guy to walk around and get alot of looks, smiles and get stopped by filipinas who seemed happy to chat and possibly go for ST. A guy could land in Cebu and almost bat 1000 percent when meeting and banging Cebu chatmates. Those days are over. The word is out on foreign guys who visit the Philippines for sex and only a small number of the visitors are 'marriage-minded'. Ask any filipina you meet what she has heard about foreigners who visit Cebu and almost all will tell you stories of guys who visit and jerx2, lie and break promises. Those same filipinas learn the game quick and turn to scamming to extract money from kuripot chatmates who think she is banging him as a 'freebie'.

I would also like to point out that some of the members who post stories of sex-filled days and nights in Cebu are guys who spend alot of time in Cebu. Most have built up a contact list of sexy available filipinas who are happy to meet up and spend time together for a price. They fill there days and nights with the regulars and sprinkle in a few new ones every trip to spice things up. Other guys are living in Cebu and have alot of time to meet beautiful filipinas. Some are younger gwapo guys or guys who have an outgoing personality. They could get laid anywhere in the World and have no problem meeting filipinas and quickly getting them naked. That's why YMMV should be standard when posting, because one guys experience may not indicate future success for all.

WestCoast1
10-17-12, 20:16
Personally I have met alot of very high quality filipinas in Cebu. You just have to take the time to get to know them online before you visit. These women are the so-called "hotter ones" that you see all over Cebu, yet online they are easy to approach and make friends with. If she feels she can trust you and knows you will visit her half of the battle is already won. The other half begins when you meet her in person, but that's up to you, your game and your charm.

For almost a year now I have been saying that the game in Cebu has changed. Years ago it was very easy for a guy to walk around and get alot of looks, smiles and get stopped by filipinas who seemed happy to chat and possibly go for ST. A guy could land in Cebu and almost bat 1000 percent when meeting and banging Cebu chatmates. Those days are over. The word is out on foreign guys who visit the Philippines for sex and only a small number of the visitors are 'marriage-minded'.Thanks SA.

SC: An analogy. Some years ago I decided to try Jakarta. I had been vacationing for some time in pilipines. I was used to the usual things: AC, Manila freelance, Cebu, the province. In Manila, and cebu barfine places, I was used to girls approaching me. In fact, in Vikings (cebu) or freelance places, it was nearly impossible to get a drink in hand and then be left alone. Some girl would approach, chat me up, and want to go to the hotel. If I ignored her or said no, she would leave, and another girl would shortly make her way over to me. I got a real sense of confidence that I didn't need to do anything but sit and have a drink.

So, off to Jakarta. I'd read up on the board about the Block M bars. My first night I taxi'd to the Blok and sat in D's Place bar and ordered a drink. Watched some dancing. Saw LOTS of girls. Made eye contact. Nothing else happened. 30 minutes of watching. Tempting to order another beer. WTF is wrong with these women? No approach? Did I forget to shower? I left and went across the street to Top Gun. So many hotties! I got a beer and sat at the bar. Nothing. Not even a look from a girl. They all seemed so busy chatting each other up. I spend 15 minutes slowly walking from one part of the bar to another, through crowds of girls. Nothing. Nobody pulled on my sleeve, no "psssst!", nothing. To hell with this place. Across the street to My Bar; ordered a beer. 10 or so gents. 50 women, many dancing. Played a game of pool. Again, nothing. Is there something wrong with Indonesian women that they don't approach? Some older lady, apparently a mamasan of some kind, tried to set me up with a girl there, with the mama getting a tip. WTF is wrong with these girls? I heard them speaking english to other guys. Can't they chat me up? Fuck them all. I went back to my hotel, somewhat dejected.

Next day I read on ISG from some gent who had struck out at Top Gun a few days prior. Another member wrote: "Listen, if you can't get laid in TG, you aren't worth sh*t. The pussy trips over itself to get to your wallet if you have any game at all." Wow. I was depressed when I read that. Did I have no game? Actually, I did not. I had gotten so used to filipinas tripping over themselves to get to me, that I never brought any game to Blok M. Like a culture lightbulb going off in my head, I realized that I might have to actually chat some girl up (not the other way around). That's all it takes?

So that night I went back to Top Gun, didn't bother with a drink, just walked by some cutie, who smiled back at me. What's your name hun?"Christina." You want to go to my hotel with me?"Yes." How much do you want?"Five hundred." Will you take 250 (at that time, the going amount from the board)?"Mmmm. OK." And we were off to the races. Thirty seconds of chat, and out the door.

I tell this mildly embarrassing story for a reason. There was a wrong thought in my head (girls would approach me) , that was keeping me from finding the indo-snatch. The problem was not with the ladies, the problem was within me. It was easily rectified, but I was unaware of the issue. The problem might be the same with SC. If he is looking to have the higher-end, classier, pretty filipinas on his arm, then he is going to have infinitly more pre-visit game going on with those girls, and considerable woo-ing going on after arrival. No classy girl is going to drop her panties because you are in town for a week (see SA's: "that's up to you, your game and your charm"). You will have to woo her (and maybe her family). Hence, in your mind, you may be after something that is not easily obtainable, and not well-thought-out previous to arrival (as was my mis-reading of the Indo-situation). Thinking about what you want from cebuanas, who you are after, and what is needed to make that happen, will help for your next trip.

GuyLuvsParty
10-17-12, 22:23
From Chicks Perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI&list=UU9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA&index=7&feature=plcp

Starchild2012
10-18-12, 15:34
Starchild,

After your initial Cebu strike-out post I spent awhile thinking about your experience. First many of the guys who post here are white and can never really understand what you go through (myself included) unless they are a visible minority. You have to put up with alot of crap like girls thinking you are 5-6. You have to work harder than the average guy to try and over come the pre-conceived labels. You should be well aware of those obstacles to meeting and sleeping with young sexy filipinas, yet your last post had me scratching my head. You seem annoyed and upset that you are unable to score hot filipinas, and worse yet you seem to dismiss the available filipinas as being trash and not up to your level. You seem fixated on meeting and sleeping with some of the hottest and sexiest filipinas in Cebu, but you do not seem to want to put in the effort.

The only advice I can offer is for you to sign up to a quality online dating website where you can search out the filipinas who meet your high standards. You might have to spend alot of time online to send messages back and forth and have many chat sessions to find some of the better quality filipinas, but if you are not prepared to put in the effort you will end up right where you are now, lonely in Cebu.

For almost a year now I have been saying that the game in Cebu has changed. Years ago it was very easy for a guy to walk around and get alot of looks, smiles and get stopped by filipinas who seemed happy to chat and possibly go for ST. A guy could land in Cebu and almost bat 1000 percent when meeting and banging Cebu chatmates. Those days are over. The word is out on foreign guys who visit the Philippines for sex and only a small number of the visitors are 'marriage-minded'. Ask any filipina you meet what she has heard about foreigners who visit Cebu and almost all will tell you stories of guys who visit and jerx2, lie and break promises. Those same filipinas learn the game quick and turn to scamming to extract money from kuripot chatmates who think she is banging him as a 'freebie'.

I would also like to point out that some of the members who post stories of sex-filled days and nights in Cebu are guys who spend alot of time in Cebu. Most have built up a contact list of sexy available filipinas who are happy to meet up and spend time together for a price. They fill there days and nights with the regulars and sprinkle in a few new ones every trip to spice things up. Other guys are living in Cebu and have alot of time to meet beautiful filipinas. Some are younger gwapo guys or guys who have an outgoing personality. They could get laid anywhere in the World and have no problem meeting filipinas and quickly getting them naked. That's why YMMV should be standard when posting, because one guys experience may not indicate future success for all.I'm sorry and I apologize for last posts. I was expecting too much in a short period of time. I was just letting my steam out I guess considering I did not got laid for one full year back home and want to get things done asap and when bars too were not allowing to be bar fine I went bonkers and considering the Indian tag seems to have gotten worse than before. I was expecting a turn around like in Manila. You are very right. Cebu has changed, its not as easy as before now. You need time to settle down and make things fall on its own slowly. Here all things comes slow.

What you know, I found the match and a perfect girl for my liking today from filipina cupid, which seems to have much better turn over rate. This has really gone crazy from bad experience to a perfect girl in few days time hahaha. Things are coming back to normal. I'm feeling much better and happy now. I think there is some power or lack of my ignorance and stupidity that caused the fall out. Its totally changed now hahaha. I'm now confused whether to go to Manila or stick around in Cebu. I'm now looking for a long term relationship. Kinda. And this girl seems to be perfect. Thanks for the advice.

Starchild2012
10-18-12, 15:40
See below "*".

I'm going to guess nobody will help you with this. These kinds of girls are not interested in foreigners? Gents?

* You seem to be hitting on this "nice guy" theme here several times. From your perspective, maybe that has merit. But from the filipinas perspective, that's mostly irrelevant. What is much more relevant to her: How can you help her? How can you help her family?

You want to meet classy filipinas, with her own car, who will take you out to dinner! I'll let the other gents have a stab at this one.I just lost it earlier and was expecting too much in a short period of time like before. Guess it was just sexual frustration of one year and not getting laid easily in Cebu as when I came before it was really easy to get laid as SA said things have changed. It seems to now take some to settle down. Things are looking great now hahaha. I have found a perfect girl to my liking. It has now gone from worse to perfect in few days time and now I don't know if I want to go back to Manila or stay. I was contacting girls in Manila while in Cebu and was getting lot of positive replies now this one girl has changed it all.

Starchild2012
10-18-12, 15:58
If you like skinny and rich then Cebu is not your town, I can get a rich girl but she will be fat and because I live here her family will own my ass. I rather the normal middle class girls where the family own their house, the parents work one might even be working overseas sending back the cash.

If you are staying a long time go to where the pinay hang out, not prostittutes who already have sponsors. I hang out at the bars that uni students go and places where there are only locals who buy their own drinks.

SC Serious how long are you planing to stay? Why are you having trouble in pussy heaven?Wow. You are really a master in this game. You seem to know Cebu in and out. The girl I found is perfect to my liking, as you know we Indians generally like chubby or girls with some meat hahaha. She is plus 5. 7 tall mix spanish blood line and fair. And very smart. 30+, and knows the world, smokes, drinks and party and has own car to show me around heheheh. She is the daughter of some ex-politician now settled in Cebu. You are right. She will own my ass if I stay in Cebu but she is perfect for my taste. I love busty and tall women who can talk on various matters.

When I came to cebu I realized I'm old for the party scene. Now I'm unable to go out everyday, get drunk and party like before. I need some one to talk to for long hours. Slowly it seems my dating days are coming to an end.

I guess I was fighting my age in some way in Cebu. The moment I changed my search profile from 18 to 29 to 30 to 36. I seem to find many matches in Cebu as well. Thanks.

Frenzy3
10-18-12, 17:06
SC stick to cebu girls if you want a long term relationship, you have or will easily find a 30+ girl who will go back to your home country, as you can see in my posts I love skinny and want as many as I can fuck in a day so we are 2 different markets, good to see your post fixing your mistakes as guy here replied cebu is not as easy as before but still is pussy heaven.

As for the bars not bar fine always pm a local who is known to the bars we can help

DreamFanta
10-19-12, 04:28
Wow. You are really a master in this game. You seem to know Cebu in and out. The girl I found is perfect to my liking, as you know we Indians generally like chubby or girls with some meat hahaha. She is plus 5. 7 tall mix spanish blood line and fair. And very smart. 30+, and knows the world, smokes, drinks and party and has own car to show me around heheheh. She is the daughter of some ex-politician now settled in Cebu. You are right. She will own my ass if I stay in Cebu but she is perfect for my taste. I love busty and tall women who can talk on various matters.

When I came to cebu I realized I'm old for the party scene. Now I'm unable to go out everyday, get drunk and party like before. I need some one to talk to for long hours. Slowly it seems my dating days are coming to an end.

I guess I was fighting my age in some way in Cebu. The moment I changed my search profile from 18 to 29 to 30 to 36. I seem to find many matches in Cebu as well. Thanks.I am sorry if I was being critical of you. I did not like you playing the race card. But you could be right. No girl in philipines fantasizes about old fat white man. But there is a general perception that white people are rich and most of the girls are after the all mighty dollar.

Keep in mind Cebu was ruled by Indians until the 16th century. Don't feel bad. U just have to be patient. I am happy you found your honey, but you don't have to settle unless you want to.

Wicked Roger
10-19-12, 16:45
Yes they do DF. I know many members who fit that description and I can tell these girls think about us all day snd noght long, that is why you see lots of us around Ayala etc with the cuties looking proud (and feeling very lucky LOL)

I don't count RK in this as he goes to the gym too often LOL

Sam 14
10-21-12, 06:38
Same thing happened to me in Colombia. I had all these visions of easily falling in with smokin hot ones. I would have needed a 60 ton crane to rise to the level of being disappointed. I was all pissed off for a month. Finally I mellowed out and it got better. A month after I got home I was thinking about how I kind of missed the place. If you want easy quick strikes try Soi 6 in Pattaya if you haven't already.

I'm sorry and I apologize for last posts. I was expecting too much in a short period of time. I was just letting my steam out I guess considering I did not got laid for one full year back home and want to get things done asap and when bars too were not allowing to be bar fine I went bonkers and considering the Indian tag seems to have gotten worse than before. I was expecting a turn around like in Manila. You are very right. Cebu has changed, its not as easy as before now. You need time to settle down and make things fall on its own slowly. Here all things comes slow.

What you know, I found the match and a perfect girl for my liking today from filipina cupid, which seems to have much better turn over rate. This has really gone crazy from bad experience to a perfect girl in few days time hahaha. Things are coming back to normal. I'm feeling much better and happy now. I think there is some power or lack of my ignorance and stupidity that caused the fall out. Its totally changed now hahaha. I'm now confused whether to go to Manila or stick around in Cebu. I'm now looking for a long term relationship. Kinda. And this girl seems to be perfect. Thanks for the advice.

Red Kilt
10-21-12, 06:51
Yes they do DF. I know many members who fit that description and I can tell these girls think about us all day snd noght long, that is why you see lots of us around Ayala etc with the cuties looking proud (and feeling very lucky LOL)

I don't count RK in this as he goes to the gym too often LOLWR.

You too could have a body like mine if you spent less time on sexercise in bedrooms LOL.

OTOH, maybe the effort required in the gym to get rid of your excess would kill you so I guess you better keep doing what you know and like.

Wicked Roger
10-21-12, 15:10
WR.

You too could have a body like mine if you spent less time on sexercise in bedrooms LOL.

OTOH, maybe the effort required in the gym to get rid of your excess would kill you so I guess you better keep doing what you know and like.LOL.

It would a lot of time in the gym trust me. And would definitely kill me LOL.

And yes, best I stick to exercise I enjoy rather than just sweat in the gym all alone LOL

Starchild2012
10-24-12, 03:29
SC stick to cebu girls if you want a long term relationship, you have or will easily find a 30+ girl who will go back to your home country, as you can see in my posts I love skinny and want as many as I can fuck in a day so we are 2 different markets, good to see your post fixing your mistakes as guy here replied cebu is not as easy as before but still is pussy heaven.

As for the bars not bar fine always pm a local who is known to the bars we can helpUnfortunately, It did not go out well, apparently, it was just a cover, after what I thought I had found the girl, the party began with her I hate to say it "free-loader" friends and then asking for more money upfront than a hooker-gf would. So maintaining her was 10 times more expensive than maintaining a hooker in Cebu. Some rich girl she was. Hahaha. In short, I spent more on her expensive dinner with her "friends" than half of my stay in Cebu.

I just RAN away from Cebu and now I'm in Manila and in peace with myself hahaha. Cebu is a small place for my liking, I was already "discovered" twice in Ayala terrace from other dates. So not much fooling around if I did in coming months. I already had a good lay in Manila from cupid site. Manila has a lot bigger dating pool than Cebu, so I have better chance here. Thanks for the advice.

I am sorry if I was being critical of you. I did not like you playing the race card. But you could be right. No girl in philipines fantasizes about old fat white man. But there is a general perception that white people are rich and most of the girls are after the all mighty dollar.

Keep in mind Cebu was ruled by Indians until the 16th century. Don't feel bad. U just have to be patient. I am happy you found your honey, but you don't have to settle unless you want to.Its all cool. I understand. The thing about Filipinas is they don't hide these things. They just say it upfront. They will say it. They don't like Indians upfront or just go with it. They always ask my Nationality first as some say I look like a Filipino, some taxi driver start talking to me in Tagalog as they think I'm a Filipino.

It did not go out well, she just covered it better than others, she still needed my money. Hahaha and with her I needed to treat her friends as well. Most of the girls I dated are just looking for a good meal in Ayala terrace which by the way had the worst food except for may be Hookad don't try Thai or Japanese or Korean or Never ever Chinese in Cebu. You will hate that cuisine for ever

I have moved to Manila since then as the dating pool here is much larger than Cebu, it was my hunting ground before, I had 90% success rate here, I wanted to check out some beaches and diving spots near Cebu and check out dating life as well. Cebu is good for divers and beach lovers as its close to many beaches.

I don't know who created Philippines and India. But who ever did must be the same guy with same evil skill set. The poverty level in Cebu, Manila is just as extreme as in India but not worse. India is sickening like most know it from slum dog millionaire. But Filipinos and Indians think 180 degrees opposite, we have nothing in common from food to women but still we live in same economic condition export slaves to middle east or work as call center and tech support for first world countries. We both are masters of making babies, hahaha, there is no stopping Indians and Filipinos from making babies. The best example of dark force at play. If you come to Manila, give me a buzz, we could hang out. Thanks.

Same thing happened to me in Colombia. I had all these visions of easily falling in with smokin hot ones. I would have needed a 60 ton crane to rise to the level of being disappointed. I was all pissed off for a month. Finally I mellowed out and it got better. A month after I got home I was thinking about how I kind of missed the place. If you want easy quick strikes try Soi 6 in Pattaya if you haven't already.Wow. Thanks. For once, I thought reading reports in ISG and watching myfreecams, I should have gone to Columbia. Yes that is the thing, earlier, it was all fast, I had great time in Cebu too but something has changed, now it demands patience, Through patience everything comes which I never trust as I have experienced, if it doesn't happen in a day, it never is happening to me. In Manila. Girls are so fast. Its Yes or No. No hanging out in restaurants making a decision to get laid, the girls here come directly to your condo if they like. Manila is a fast city no time for anyone to hang around unlike in Cebu, so I like it here as girls make quick decision, if they say NO, I move on.

Yes. I have checked Soi 6 in Pattaya, that is still the best, but reading reports in Pattaya addicts, the place too has seen shifts and admins are asking for a visit from members to lift the place up, besides Thailand is a NO GO area for me as Indians are really not liked that much in that part of the world. Thanks

Member #4351
10-24-12, 03:49
I thought reading reports in ISG and watching myfreecams, I should have gone to Columbia.You might be interested to know that guys from India have not as yet gained a bad reputation in Peru. As a matter of fact, Bollywood films, music and dancing have quite a large following and some forum members from that part of the world have had good experiences with Peruvian girls. However I personally think that the Philippines is still the best destination for our hobby or for a LTR all things considered.

Cansx
10-24-12, 10:33

so, all in all. i'm just walking dead in cebu and booking my flight to manila.honest report and i might add a lot harder for older white guys. so many young people here now i'm living off my contacts from 5 years ago other wise i would be walking dead also. my new hometown sad to say is korea cebu ha ha

PolyOrchid
10-24-12, 21:34
However I personally think that the Philippines is still the best destination for our hobby or for a LTR all things considered.I wish all our Indian brother the best of luck but I have to agree with David, the PI is the destination of choice for all things FEMALE in my book. I had a bad MC accident in Cabarete, DR on October 1 but after a few months' recovery, I will be back in the land of the Brown Goddesses.

And, don't forget, the Philippines is over 7,000 islands. If possible, don't limit yourself to just the big cities.

Jack Burton
02-04-16, 03:34
Getting here was half the fun. Really rooting for second half.

Flights uneventful. Taxi "ride" - was the the scenic route, and I didn't even need to ask! Only had to dodge one goat on the way to my hotel, somewhere between Ayala Mall and Mango Ave. Slept until 3:30 am after hitting the sack at 328 - dueling roosters. Had rice for breakfast. Now, off to get a better exchange rate than airport plus phone that works in-country.

Jack Burton
02-05-16, 18:25
< Insert boring non-hunt-related stuff here. .

Please understand that my last woman outweighed me by 1. 4 spinners, and that after five hours of mind-bending (for her) action that resulted in a marriage proposal (to me), she still didn't quite grasp that providing a happy ending (for me) might improve her negotiating position (doggy).

P.S. Thanks, Pip. I did have to wait until dusk to get the response you described. It was quite distinct from the girl at Ayala who looked back at me nine times, and who I finally had to offer my handkerchief to wipe her drool off the floor. Perhaps a semi-pro?

Score 7/10 appearance (Ayala girl was 9. 4), 7/10 for skills / enthusiasm. 5/10 for acting ability. Damage 2500 PHP.

PPS Just got a call from the girl traveling from Mindanao. She is arriving a day early. Good thing Miss FL was not a talented actress. Bad thing: I am still in same hotel. Will remember in future advice about not overpromising. Sigh.

Jack Burton
02-08-16, 05:11
Attractiveness: 7. 8/10, personality 9. 8/10.

GFE (Philippines style) 10/10.

Note: GFE, Philippines style, after abbreviated GFEPS, defined as follows: Met girl, her child, plus her sister and her children, plus cousin, plus best friend, went to SM Seaside, spent money, ate at Jollibee's, went back to hotel alone.

Next time, my way.

Jack Burton
02-15-16, 13:11
Got tired of the short time scene, so met a woman from the provinces with family in Cebu. Two jeepney rides, plus trike, plus. 5 km walking each way. Damage: 1671 php (71 php transport there and back), plus incidental food. The Drive Max cost almost as much.

GFE: 10/10 Attractiveness 7. 5/10 Acting: None or 10/10.

D Cups
04-02-16, 19:55
Did not go to any girlie bars as I have regulars from DIA and FC that accommodate me at Mandarin in Cebu City, Cesario in Mactan and Ocean Bay Resort in Dalaguete. I recommend all three hotels but Mandarin had a WIFI connection problem that was pain in the ass. If anyone wants the digits of a 34 C porno queen (probably a "6" at best but loves being filmed) PM me. The 20 year old FC chick I met for the first time has 40 E tits (no not a typo) that I was in heaven feeling up and flocking. Sorry, no info on this one as she has been promoted to "regular" status hahahah. Cheers.

VegLibertine
05-05-16, 12:54
I'm headed to Cebu and staying at the Mandarin next week -- if anyone's around, I'd love to buy them a beer! I'm looking forward to populating this thread with reports.

Sammon
05-22-16, 09:16
Nothing much to report from Cebu. Things have certainly changed. No more willing girls ready to be with you. Requires lot more effort now. Managed to bed two but not the GFE I expected. No pics allowed. All are looking for serious relationship only. Looking back I should have asked my Leyte girls to come. Maybe next time. It all started when I lined up 5 prospective ones who agreed. I thought at least 2 will do it. Some backed out citing family issues, others want to stay with no sex, still others wanted 5000 pesos, send money for travel etc.

Previously I used to send money but not anymore. Now I send to not known girls. Now I tell them if they do not have money to stay home not bother me. On my next visit I need to change my approach. For the past three months one girl was ready to give virginity in exchange for gifts and money. On arrival she wants to meet at Ayala with her family. Screw this. She kept on texting me how I deceived her for not giving money and gifts. I had said before and now no sex no money.

However my sexual urges are satisfied till nex time.

Sodoma
09-28-16, 14:50
Anyone coming to Cebu soon? If she likes you. You are in for a fun night, I want to set this up some how.

PM for details if you are interested!

Sammon
10-09-16, 10:00
Flew in from Clark on Cebu Pacific. Hot looking stewardesses. All tall. There must be height restrictions. On time.

Staying at Mandarin. Nice hotel, nice room, nice breakfast. No complaints.

Had texted one hot looking one on DIA to meet me although it was almost 12 when I got to the room. For not having seen before met her in the lobby. There was a big marriage party with everybody nicely dressed. On closer inspection of the girl looked like ladyboy. I had asked her before while chatting if she was real girl. She promised she was. She still insisted she is a girl. I had my doubts and gave a lame excuse saying I am tired and do not feel like having company. She / he complained that spent money for taxi etc. Gave her / him 200 pesos and walked away. She might have been a real girl but in person did not look like the picture on DIA. I always chat on skype but she did not have account. Anyway put it past me. Later I get text from her saying she has her friend who is very pretty if I want. Told her / him not interested. She continued to text and at that time got real angry and said do not contact me anymore.

Had a nice sleep and in the morning texted another girl. To cut the long story short she came right away after I promised to pay taxi on arrival. Nice friendly girl although little chubby. Chubbiness has its advantages. Nice perky boobs. Only 21 years old. Nice juicy pussy. Did not have sex for a long time she said. This one is a keeper at least for couple of days. Once I connect with somebody I tend to keep them till their pussy gets sore.

Cebu has really grown. Plenty of new buildings.

Sammon
10-10-16, 15:22
Looks like I am wifing up this one. Very pleasant GFE. No demands. Dresses up well for evening. Good conversationalist. Little chubby. But nice perky 20 year old boobs. I had other girls constantly texting me wanting to know where I am. Like they say a good bird in hand is worth more than others flying who knows where.

Will see if my wandering lust prevails.

Sammon
10-10-16, 15:34
Look real white. She said she is half Chinese. Elegant polished behavior.

Omega 3
01-12-17, 12:47
Drove along the East Coast Highway, from Cebu City up to Bogo, and then across to Hagnaya. Took the RORO Ferry across to Santa Fe, Bantayan Island.

Beautiful white sand beaches and a small but apparently flourishing expat community. Several beach resorts. Unexpectedly decent Italian and German restaurants, plus several other western restaurants. No obvious night life, apart from eating and drinking. Seemed very quiet and peaceful overall, although busy with tourists.

The next day, drove around the island for several hours, past the small airport (small charter flights only, and even skydiving classes) to Bantayan City with its old St Peter & Paul Church (reportedly one of the oldest parishes in the Philippines, founded in 1580) and then up north to Madridejos, with moldering Spanish fort ruins, then back to Santa Fe.

A few days later, on the way back to Cebu City, missed the turnoff from Hagnaya to to Bogo, and wound up driving down what proved to be the West Coast Highway. Although undergoing repairs in certain stretches, it was much less congested than the east coast. Fortuitously, following another car (with unknown driver) turned off at Balamban and drove over what proved to be the Trans-Coastal Highway. A lovely mountain road, with gorgeous views.

Somehow, wound up at the Topps Mountain View area of Busay. Enjoyed an Italian dinner at La Tegola in Busay, with a panoramic view of Cebu City beneath. From there, it was a simple jaunt down Busay to Nivel Hills.

Actually enjoyed the drive back, a first for me here.

OM.

CodeName47
01-19-20, 08:50
You might be interested to know that guys from India have not as yet gained a bad reputation in Peru. As a matter of fact, Bollywood films, music and dancing have quite a large following and some forum members from that part of the world have had good experiences with Peruvian girls. However I personally think that the Philippines is still the best destination for our hobby or for a LTR all things considered.I find the scene in New Delhi is top notch (only commercial) not dating. I would go back there whenever I wish just to get a quality service with DFK, nice girls, Full massage (not just rubbing a professional massage), body slide (again very erotic), ends with FS (8/10). All for just under $100.

Now my question is this. Why need to winge about traveling to a place where they don't like people from particular country / region repeatedly. I keep reading this in Philippines sorry for Indians but repeatedly happening. I was not local when I was visiting India last time. I would better spend a ticket to Delhi rather than to Philipines to get laid.

CodeName47
01-19-20, 09:09
Fat, ugly, and old but never had an empty bed the entire time there. I find the young single mom's to be some of the best girls ever. Happy for a little fun and happy for a little financial help that their departed high school sweetheart doesn't provide for the kid he made.

My third trip because I have business that takes me around Asia and the Pacific regions. As much as I dislike the general poverty and Catholic guilt crap, I find the girls to be real sweethearts.People don't get laid because they are rude during the conversation. Not just because Indians / Arabs.

The girls generalize Indians could be because most of them are rude during chat?

Amadeuss
10-19-20, 10:02
I find the scene in New Delhi is top notch (only commercial) not dating. I would go back there whenever I wish just to get a quality service with DFK, nice girls, Full massage (not just rubbing a professional massage), body slide (again very erotic), ends with FS (8/10). All for just under $100.

.Its not the India-forum. But to say that anywhere in India you get a quality service. Oh gosh. I been to most big cities in India many times. The pimps behind the scene controlling the girls are the roughest that even Alabanian guys are tame in comparison. The girls are robots. Even the expensive pros got bellies you only find in the Philippines on double moms in their 30 ies.

India is wasteland for mongering.

Engine Driver
10-19-20, 10:23
You might be interested to know that guys from India have not as yet gained a bad reputation in Peru. As a matter of fact, Bollywood films, music and dancing have quite a large following and some forum members from that part of the world have had good experiences with Peruvian girls. However I personally think that the Philippines is still the best destination for our hobby or for a LTR all things considered.Do you really think an Indian dude is going to spend 30 hours and $2,500 (minimum) wedged in coach class to get from his shit hole to Peru? And the only word of Spanish he would know is nacho. Hoards of cheap Indians would descend upon Thailand pre-Wuhan because it was a 3 hour flight and a packaged holiday was only $300.

Datiao
10-19-20, 14:21
Look real white. She said she is half Chinese. Elegant polished behavior.Really look like a he in the pic.

Sammon
10-19-20, 20:53
Really look like a he in the pic.Real girl. Slightly chubby. Loves sex.