PDA

View Full Version : Krefeld - Bareback AO Parties

Pages : 1 [2]

John Punter
12-31-13, 01:02
I have visited the Bad Girls twice in the last two months. Back in November I went there and grumpy Maria opened the door and wanted €Û60 for half a day. I remembered it as €50 for half a day and backed out to get another tenner.

On my next attempt Maria checked with Monika, slim older woman who runs the place, and it was €50. It was so dark that I completely failed to notice the bar area. Once upstairs I was quickly showered and I sat down on the bed where you enter the room and the bed is to the left and bubble-bath on your right. I just sat down and waited. Two girls were present supercute Laura and Maria. They had now been open for over an hour and NOW they started to put on make-up. Then Laura entered the room, wanked me to a hard-on and positioned herself for the missionary.

I can not possibly imagine wanking me would have made her horny, but she seemed to go from standing in front of a mirror for half an hour to offer me a pussy that was totally wet without getting out the good old tube of lubrication. I did not last very long and soon shot my load deep inside her pussy.

Then I went downstairs and got some coffee from a tall friendly German dude.

I was still the only customer so I got plenty of attention from the two small dogs running around in the place. After some colas and more coffee I saw another customer arriving. He went to the room with Maria and then came back down for a smoke.

All of a sudden the tall friendly guy working the bar looks at Laura and says what sounds like she looks like she has seen a ghost. She does not even reply. It turns out that her father has had a heart attack. Monika offers her to stop working but at least for the moment Laura stays. Normally I would have gone for a second round with Laura but it seems out of the question considering the news she just received.

Maria asks them to put on another CD for some better music and she is actually right so I tell her it was a good move to ask for a change. Later on I went upstairs looking for Maria and I can not say that she is all smiles but she agrees to it. She starts giving me a blowjob and it crosses my mind that I would really like to have both Maria and Laura at the same time on my next visit. After about five minutes of BJ she is on her back, we never change position I shoot a little load inside of her. I pull out and stop the rest of my little swimmers to go inside her. This was a case of her first asking me not to cum inside and later allowing me and to make a fair and balance decision as I was about to explode was just simply beyond me.

Shortly before Christmas I was there again. At 1130 tall and friendly guy tells me that there are no women working there at the moment. They will arrive later. Well I turned up for the afternoon party. Maria was gone but Manuela was there together with Denise and Carla. I showered and Carla wanted us to straight away go to the room. I would have done so if it was not for cutie Laura smiling at me. So I turned Carla down and went with Laura to the room. She says that she will give me a covered BJ but there will be no sex.

I went down to ask Monika whether this was indeed a tabulos party and she tells me only Laura has a special arrangement after an operation. I go back up to Laura and tells her that I am sorry but I want to fuck. She then tells me she will blow me without. Well this blew me away after all the times I have been offered wanking, wanking and some more wanking by her. She would blow me really well, pause using her hand, then blowing me again. After some time I had to stop her and go downstairs for some coffee.

Downstairs I the only living beings in spirit were the two dogs. Manuela looked really tired and there was no singing, clapping of hands, dancing or anything else that could justify the word party. When both Denise and Carla went to a room with a guy I followed since back at Oppumer str it was ok to watch and maybe later jump in. Violetta urged me out ot the room and closed the door. I had been able to see that under her clothes Denise has a really nice body. So, I asked Violetta if she was up for it but she insisted that she was done and needed a break.

Downstairs Violetta and Laura were playing with their cell-phones and that trigger and outburst of mean energy from Monika. A little later everybody was playing with cell-phones and I felt a bit frustrated so I asked Manuela for a session. She told me soon "gleich"

I was sitting so that I was facing the bar disk and behind the bar area Clara and Denise sat by themselves and none of them would move over to the central hang-out area.

I was about to leave when Manuela finally urged us to go to the room.

She immediately told me to lick her pussy. Honestly, I was not to keen since I feel that too many guys have spunked in her so I settled for gentle kissing instead of sticking my tongue out. Manuela put her ice-cold feet on my shoulders and complained about it being cold. In came Laura with a heater and then she wrapped herself in blankets making no atttempt to do anything of a sexual nature. Well, she was there and she is adorable to my eyes so Manuela and Laura started talking and after a while I saw big smiles on their faces and they laughed and had great fun.

Forgive me for saying this but if you are paying attention to a womans pussy and she is talking in a foreign language exchanging jokes it is not good for your self-esteem as pussy pleasurer. I got a regular BJ from manuela and then some mechanical sex. I still felt great though because for the first time that evening, dogs apart, I felt a good mood present.

When I said my goodbyes Manuela and Laura were naked in the bubble pool still talking and laughing. Downstairs still quiet.

A little extra and if there is a better thread for this please let me know.

I went to Sophienstrasse 11 in Moenchengladbach at Anna and had a good session including tongue kissing, good BJ and sex with CIP no problem 30 minutes €60 with Brenda once. Then there was no tounge kissing but pussy muscle massage out of this world plus cum in ass with Julia 30 minutes €70 and finally no kissing not the best BJ but CIP €70 with Linda. All three girls warm and friendly, totally unlike their Madam a short fakeblonde who almost reluctantly shows you the first girl and then sighs deeply if you really want to see all girls present. On the day she did not quote me the usual 30 minutes €50 with AO +10 and Anal +10 but she insisted that it was AO+20. Always as I leave she gives no eyecontact and says an uninspired "Ciao".

Americans sometimes refer to Washington DC as having been built with Northern charm and Southern efficiency. For whatever reason it is ringing in my head every time I visit.

Optimist
04-16-14, 14:26
Oppumer 6 Seda has started offering party days. As my attempt to register for an event elsewhere had failed I opted to try this as I was passing. 70euro all inclusive. It was about as expected. The girls were all Bulgarian, fairly shapeless and one was I think pregnant or maybe just suffering from major bloat and spent most of the time talking to each other and only acted when requested. I am not sure what sort of parties they have in Bulgaria but I am sure they have a little more life in. I made one session and after 45 minutes of sitting around felt an irresistible urge to escape. I can see absolutely no reason to attend one of these parties. I immediately called in at Joana in Vereinstrasse 27 for fifteen minutes (50 euros including anal) so at least salvaged something from Krefeld

Vito Corleone
04-16-14, 23:02
Oppumer 6 Seda has started offering party days. As my attempt to register for an event elsewhere had failed I opted to try this as I was passing. 70euro all inclusive. It was about as expected. The girls were all Bulgarian, fairly shapeless and one was I think pregnant or maybe just suffering from major bloat and spent most of the time talking to each other and only acted when requested. I am not sure what sort of parties they have in Bulgaria but I am sure they have a little more life in. I made one session and after 45 minutes of sitting around felt an irresistible urge to escape. I can see absolutely no reason to attend one of these parties. I immediately called in at Joana in Vereinstrasse 27 for fifteen minutes (50 euros including anal) so at least salvaged something from KrefeldYou should have walked across the street & checked out Oppumer 1 & 35 or 2 blocks away on Alte Linner st. Sometimes you can find a young hot Romy cutie in those places. That Isabella chick on Alte Linner #6 is a real hottie! Starts off at 150E an hr, but you can negotiate a better price.

SwingerLover
04-21-14, 20:39
Oppumer 6 Seda has started offering party days.I've BEEN THERE too on SUN 13th 10-22:00: AO "Party & Gangbang tabooless" with Seda (30) , Daisy (22) , Funny (26) & Linda (30) & NOT Daniela (21) for 50 €, VIP-ticket with anal & CIM with swallowing for 70 €. http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/39990/krefeld-47799-seda-und-freundinnen.html

I was there from around noon until around 19:30. Fucking was okay, especially since my favourite Daisy was there. Seda herself is a great fuck as well, but was very moody. Linda was below avarage and not worth mentioning. Funny (the one with the pregnant-looking belly) was good too, but didn't want to get fucked too hard.

The apartment on the 2nd floor of Oppumer Straße 6 however is crap for partying. And I don't mean the kinda charming crap-style of the other apartments, but the atmosphere (or rather the lack of it). This apartment does not invite you to stay all that long. All other guys had left after 3 or 4 hours, there was no party atmosphere like there was at Alte Linner Straße or back in the Gahlingspfad-days. Verdict: Fucking was good, but go there only if you have no place better to go to or if you are in the neighbourhood already.

SwingerLover
04-30-14, 15:04
Still no time to write reports, here's just what I put onto the map as a reminder to myself:

BEEN THERE on SUN 27th 11-21:00: Third private AO Gangbang party at Oppumer Straße 35, (ground floor, bell: Sisi) 47799 Krefeld-Cracau with Isabell (18) , MegaSlut Nadja (23) , Natalya (20) & Nicole (19) (& neither Skinny-Lilly. 22, nor blonde AO-newcomer Elli. 19, they were both missing) AO for 60 €, covered for 50 €, from 17:00 AO for 50 € too; including drinks & snacks. www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=97806&query=retrieval

(I did Isabell only once, the other 3 twice. Came 4 times, twice with / in Nicole, twice with / in Nadja, first time was a creampie bang with me as the 3rd guy. Was there from around 12:15 until around 18:15, which was long enough in this tiny place, which was overcrowded by a dozen guys when I arrived. Many guys left very quickly, after 17:30 they kept on coming in, so I left. Had enough anyway with 7 sessions & 4 cumshots. Was nice to have Natalya again.)

I recommend against traveling there for more then 30 minutes. Potential for disappointment is too big. Go there only if you are in the area anyway. Nevertheless: I had a good time there!

IlsArm
07-11-14, 00:06
About a month ago, I had a one-to-one session with Manuela at Oppumerstrasse 6.

Oppumerstrasse is about a 10 minute walk from the train station. Manuela is in the apartment on the top floor, up three flights of stairs. The building seems to be entirely occupied by hookers and is a little bit run-down. This is not a glamorous experience! The apartment itself was clean and reasonably well furnished though. Nothing felt unsafe in any way.

Manuela was working with Maria (although they may not be working together any longer), both of whom greeted me when I arrived. I don't speak much German, but enough to do the necessary negotiations. Manuela told me the price was €40 for half an hour or €70 for an hour, or €140 for an hour with both of them. I was there to see Manuela, so I apologised to Maria and agreed to an hour with Manuela.

Manuela is chubby, with nice big tits and a big arse.

http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/30994/krefeld-47799-manuela.html

She's perhaps not to everyone's taste, but she is to mine and I'd read good reports here about her. Her ad says she is 26, but I would say she is well into her 30's. She was wearing a tight red minidress, with black panties which were bigger than I would have liked!

We quickly stripped off and she started with a very enjoyable blow job. She then climbed over me, presenting her **** to my mouth while she continued to suck me. I enjoyed eating her **** before then rimming her. Rimming is always a big turn-on for me, but her arse tasted a bit funny (and I don't mean in a good, horny way! Anyway, the rimming was enjoyable but perhaps not quite all I'd hoped.

She then lay on her back and asked me to fuck her, which of course I was happy to do. AO appears to be the default setting here, which again I was happy with. I was horny so I didn't last terribly long and shot my cum into her.

We had a rest and a smoke and an apparently very amusing chat, which I barely understood because of my lack of German, while Manuela doesn't speak English. Anyway, she was very friendly, even if I didn't really have the slightest idea what she was talking about!

We then started round two, which lasted much longer than our first fuck, because I had just cum. It was lovely fucking her already spunky pussy and we went through doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary before I finally came again.

I was tired by then and wouldn't have been able to go again, so I headed for the shower. The session had lasted about 50 minutes. The bathroom is the least pleasant room in the apartment, so I didn't linger.

As I was leaving the apartment, another guy was arriving.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience. The apartment building is slightly seedy and Manuela is no supermodel, but she does seem to love to fuck and was very friendly. If you want a good, friendly, enthusiastic AO session and don't mind chubby girls, I would certainly recommend her. I see she is currently doing gangbangs with Violetta, which sounds like it might be fun.

I'm not sure whether this is the right thread, as it's about a one-to-one session rather than a club, but it is about AO in Krefeld. Apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Finally, a slightly off-topic point: while I was in Germany, I emailed several working girls, rather than phoning them, as I thought it would be easier given my lack of German. None of them responded, so emailing working girls in English may be a waste of time!

SwingerLover
07-11-14, 14:14
I'm not sure whether this is the right thread, as it's about a one-to-one session rather than a club, but it is about AO in Krefeld. Apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Finally, a slightly off-topic point: while I was in Germany, I emailed several working girls, rather than phoning them, as I thought it would be easier given my lack of German. None of them responded, so emailing working girls in English may be a waste of time!It was okay posting it here; the alternative would have been the regular Bareback AO thread. But here it's easier to find and the city fits. And strictly speaking and counting beans, you had an AO-party with her; even if it was just the two of you and just one hour, but at least you got to do some Schlammschieben.

Nice that you enjoyed her. I'm waiting on another AO gangbang with her, but so far none of her dates this year would fit my schedule. Neither did the one she had with Violetta last WED. Which by the way was 4 different 3-hour gangbangs for 35 € each with just one of them: 10-13:00 Manuela, then until 16:00 Violetta, then 3 more hours Manuela-gangbang and from 19-22:00 with Violetta again. There was no adress given in the ads, but I have reason to believe that it took place at Hülser Straße 109 and that Manuela might not be at Oppumer Straße 6 anymore.

As for e-mailing them, forget it. The girls in Krefeld don't have access to the mails from their ads, since someone else does the advertising for them. Naturally that person can't tell you anything more than what is already in the ad. Which isn't always true. And most of the girls don't even know what exactly is written about them in the ad. So forget about e-mailing them and use the phone.

SwingerLover
07-28-14, 12:23
SUN 27th 10-21:00: AO / Anal No Limits Gangbang at Alte Linner Straße 7, (ground floor, in the back, bell: Stern) 47799 Krefeld-Cracau with Carolina, (NOT Daisy, she was missing) Sonja, Laura, Pamela, Maria & Lisa (= Anna from Gahlingspfad 10 parties from 2 years ago) for 49 €.

Back to the roots! Finally a party at Alte Linner Straße 7 again, this time in the small backside apartment on the ground floor, which is even smaller than the upstairs location, because the kitchenette is seperated by walls from the rest of the living room. Aside from that, the place had it's usual trashy charme, complete with a loose toilet seat, which is always a good sign for parties in Krefeld.

The food situation was practically non-existent, only a small chcolate cake, some salted sticks and some peanut-flips. Beverages were coffee, water, cola and Fanta, which at least were chilled. (Exect for the coffee of course, hahaha.) Biggest downers were the cigarette smoke in the living room, especially with those hot temperatures, and the fact that Daisy was missing.

I arrived at 10:15 and stayed until 20:45. After paying the 50 €, getting undressed, putting my clothes and stuff into the usual plastic bag and stashing it somewhere in the apartment, I hit the showers, then got a cola and sat down to relax for a while from the driving. Then I tried to start with slim young newcomer Carolina, but it didn't quite work out for me. Apparently I was still too tense from driving, so I settled for some DATY on her unwashed pussy and then we broke it off.

After a few minutes, I took Sonja to the mat. (There were 3 mattrasses spread out in the corner of the "bedroom".) As usual, she got me going very quickly and after a pretty good fuck, I came inside her. I had one more session with her later in the afternoon, that one without cuming.

Next I got it on with Pamela, who was the designated host. (Can't call her "Thekenfrau", because there was no "Theke".) Halfway through the fucking, the doorbell rang and she had to get up and answer it. That's what you get if you fuck the host, and this happened some more times with other guys during the day as well. Not to mention the phone, which she sometimes answered during a session. (I wonder how that sounds to the caller, when the woman he is speaking to is being fucked at the same time.).

I got another uninterrupted session with Pamela later on, where I creampied her pussy. Later still, there was even some opportunity for some Schlammschieben with her. She was kneeling in front of a guy, blowing his dick, while another one fucked her from behind. When he had shot his load inside her, I immediately continued fucking her cum-filled pussy, but without coming myself. When I stopped, one of the others took over and continued to whip the cream inside her pussy.

Later in the afternoon, Pamela and Lisa were giving blowjobs to guys who were sitting on the couch-bed in the living room. The girls were standing in front of them, bending over for giving the BBBJs, while some other guys took turns fucking them from behind. (One of them being "Realkoeln", nice meeting you again!) Here I got to poke around inside Pamela some more, although not for very long because of the not so comfortable stance we were in. She's too short for me for something like that.

I gave Carolina another try after my first session with Pamela, and surprise: This time it worked out just fine! I gave her a nice long and hard fuck, which ended with getting off inside her. During the day, she was mostly busy on the bed in the kitchen, which I hadn't used at all. I made a remark about that and called it "Carolina's kitchen", in reference to calling it "Karina's kitchen" 2 years ago, when Karina had been fucking only in the kitchen at my first party with her back then.

I had one session with Laura, the usual I-fuck-you-because-you're-there-and-because-you're-cute session, which as usual yielded no cum. So it didn't matter to me that she didn't want to get spritzed inside. Still good to have had her around though, she's always good for some fun between sessions, always good for at least one nice fuck and her beautiful tits always make for a nice view, especially when she's running around completely naked, like she did this time for almost the entire day. Same with Lisa as well: She was also stark naked from after the first hour, only with her it's not the tits that make for a nice view, but her excepionally beautiful ass. Sonja was running around topless, the other 3 got in and out of panties and bra before and after sessions. Having some of them run around naked, plus most of the guys being nude as well, plus the tightness of the place made for a good atmosphere again, which is part of the charme of those events. (The only downer is the cigarette smoke.).

I had one session with new girl Maria, which was pretty much like Laura's: She's good for me for one fuck without cuming, so that you can say you had banged her. Aside from that, nothing much to write about. At least not for me.

The star of the show was Lisa. She had always been among one of the best when she was named "Anna" a couple of years back at parties in Krefeld and Kerpen. (I've mentioned her in several reports.) I fucked her three times, everytime pretty hard (which she seems to like) and came twice inside her. After the second session (the one when I didn't come) I still had some cum around the tip of my dick from leftovers from other guys who had creampied her before, and that after she had already washed up. With her, there is some real gangbanging possible, with several guys creampieing her pussy. At my last sesson for that day however, I was again the first one to get off inside her, so the other 2 guys who came after me were the ones who got to do the Schlammschieben. Looked pretty nice how the cum was running out of her pussy while the 3rd guys was fucking her.

So at last I got something of a miniature gangbang there a couple of times. It was the closest thing I had to a real gangbang for months. Like in the past, the parties in Krefeld are always recommendable if you don't mind the location and the lack of food. But honestly: For 50 €, you can't expect to be fell fed too, if you get to fuck 6 woman during 11 hours as often as you like. And at this price, I once more had to spend for money on gas than I spend for the party. Most guys in NRW don't even know how lucky they are.

JohnnyO
07-28-14, 23:54
SUN 27th 10-21:00: AO / Anal No Limits Gangbang at Alte Linner Strae 7, (ground floor, in the back, bell: Stern) 47799 Krefeld-Cracau with Carolina, (NOT Daisy, she was missing) Sonja, Laura, Pamela, Maria & Lisa (= Anna from Gahlingspfad 10 parties from 2 years ago) for 49 .
Great report and extactly the type of place I was searching for but have still not found yet, cheap, public sex and some Schlammschieben I have yet to experience this. I was having a look at the calendar at the weekend previous and must have overlooked it.

They are not listed on the August calendar yet as I would like to give that a try although the Shalke girls look very interesting but midweek is awkward. Anyway thanks for the report.

Wanking
07-29-14, 20:14
Aside from that, the place had it's usual trashy charme, complete with a loose toilet seat, which is always a good sign for parties in Krefeld.
Ah yes, those bareback parties would not be complete without the loose toilet seat!! If its busy there and you need to shit, you may have to do it with other people wandering in and out of the bathroom, because shower and toilet are usually in the same room in these tiny dingy apartments. Happened to me more than once LOL!

For 50 , you can't expect to be fell fed too, if you get to fuck 6 woman during 11 hours as often as you like. And at this price, I once more had to spend for money on gas than I spend for the party. Most guys in NRW don't even know how lucky they are.Haha you are not doing too bad sir, at least you only have to buy gas, and not spend on hotels and flights like us sex tourists which brings our the cost of our fucking up substantially.

SwingerLover
07-30-14, 13:03
at least you only have to buy gas, and not spend on hotels and flights like us sex tourists which brings our the cost of our fucking up substantially.Yes, indeed. The"Swiss Beatmaster" has to drive 600 km one way as well. All this puts everything in perspective, so even more: Most guys in NRW don't know how lucky they are, and some of them already complain if they have to drive for longer than 30 minutes for a party!

They are not listed on the August calendar yet And they can't be, because nothing is advertised yet. Those ads usually show up only a few days before the parties, so keep looking. The ads usually appear first on: http://www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi.

Frula
08-15-14, 12:13
About a month ago, I had a one-to-one session with Manuela at Oppumerstrasse 6.Did you just showed up, or do you have to make an appointment by phone?

SwingerLover
08-17-14, 16:00
Did you just showed up, or do you have to make an appointment by phone?You can just show up. It would still be wise to call ahead and ask if she is actually there that day. http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/30994/krefeld-47799-manuela.html.

IlsArm
08-18-14, 15:28
Did you just showed up, or do you have to make an appointment by phone?Yes, I just showed up and luckily she was free. I think it was about 20.00 on a Friday evening. But it would be more sensible, I suppose, to ring beforehand to make an appointment. Again, I would highly recommend Manuela. I had a very enjoyable time with her!

Wanking
09-11-14, 19:02
I wonder did anyone attend the Halloween party with Violetta and Anna last Saturday. Swingerlover??

SwingerLover
09-11-14, 19:30
I wonder did anyone attend the Halloween party with Violetta and Anna last Saturday. Swingerlover??LOL! No, I didn't I had other stuff to do that day. And if I could have gone, I would have been at Alte Linner Straße 7, to party with Pamela, Sonja and Lisa (= slim Bulgarian Anna). Although I'd love to party with ol' Anna again, I always had a good time with her. Violetta I don't know. But you can propably give her a try a week from Saturday, when you are in the area. This coming Saturday, she's partying with blonde slim Linda, so maybe next week she joins up with Anna again? Just for you! In any case, you will be better off with those two than with the Hindenburg-Scheiße in MG! Anna on her worst day can not be half as bad as the MG-Girls on their best!

Wanking
09-11-14, 21:35
. This coming Saturday, she's partying with blonde slim Linda, so maybe next week she joins up with Anna againLinda I would love to fuck, but Anna NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks. LOL.

BTW Violetta and Anna look very like Colbogs trannies.

Tiger Genius
09-12-14, 14:46
LOL! No, I didn't I had other stuff to do that day. And if I could have gone, I would have been at Alte Linner Strae 7, to party with Pamela, Sonja and Lisa (= slim Bulgarian Anna). Although I'd love to party with ol' Anna again, I always had a good time with her. Violetta I don't know. But you can propably give her a try a week from Saturday, when you are in the area. This coming Saturday, she's partying with blonde slim Linda, so maybe next week she joins up with Anna again? Just for you! In any case, you will be better off with those two than with the Hindenburg-Scheie in MG! Anna on her worst day can not be half as bad as the MG-Girls on their best!I confirm that Violetta is ugly but I didn't have sex with her and I can say nothing about her performance.

JohnnyO
10-07-14, 07:48
Decided to go here for my first AO gangbang. Arrived by train, made the minor mistake of walking up Ostwall street and then right on to ALS. This brings you to the top, rather I would recommend turning right directly out of the station and linking up with ALS that way.

Walking up ALS there were a lot of interesting characters. Number 7, very easy to find, buzzed the bell Sommer. This is the first apartment to the right on the ground street side. Was let in by the thekefrau who I believe to be suzy (spelling? In the small hallway I was presented with 2 options €59 or €69, she said for €69 you would get kissing anal and CIM. I chose the latter as I did not want to miss out. In reality it made no difference, you got an x on your hand but the girls never checked this.

Present were Anna very slim small looks much better than the picture, dark skin just my type. Also Monica absolutely stunning (apparently new and avoided fucking as much as possible), slim darker skin than Anna more Indian / Turkish looking than bulgarian looking Anna and also Lisa who looks and acts like Alexandria from Love Fucktory in Notulln, she seemed to be second in command.

To the left of the hall was a small bathroom where the girls washed their cum filled pussies the guys their dicks and some people took a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), all at the same time. Straight ahead was a smallish bedroom where I was asked to change. On the bed were Anna and Lisa were getting fucked, nice.

You had to put your stuff in plastic bags and leave them in the bedroom, I think they should've at least had a lockable wardrobe or something. So if you have valuables leave them in your car or they have lockers at the station.

To the right of the hall was a smallish living room with a bed, sofa and a couple of chairs and a small kitchen covered by a curtain. Snacks were crisps, cake, salty sticks, soft drinks and coffee.

There were never really more than 10 guys, the atmosphere was friendly with the girls having a nice attitude. I met my friend the Swiss Beat Master who drove 600 km, who fell in love with Monica. After a quick shower I sat next to Anna in the living room, opposite on the bed was Monica, her eyes and smile were so sexy, so cute looking with a sexy denim mini skirt. I love it when the girls wear short dresses or skirts rather than bikinis. There were 2 guys around her that started to undress her, I could not believe I was about to watch her get fucked, but the problem was she would always pull her top back up or her skirt back down.

About 30 min later a third guy joined the attempt to get Monica to fuck with no success. Lisa asked me to fuck her, I was about to explode at this stage thinking about Monica getting rammed so I agreed, she lay on the bed in the bedroom, Anna was also getting fucked. I tried to DATY and Lisa refused. I did her missionary and shot a huge load inside her. It was a standard fuck nothing special.

Back in the living room the 3 guys were still trying to get Monica to fuck, but they changed strategy one stood up and ushered her to the bedroom and she followed, but just then Lisa spoke loudly to her in what seemed to be Bulgarian and brought Monica back to the lounge. It seemed like she said she should fuck there if the guys wanted it, however she came back and lit another cigarette. How bizarre, this must have been her first day as a hoor.

Anna and Lisa would dance around every now and then. While Lisa was dancing with some of the guys around her she shouted gangbang. All of sudden guys were taking her from behind and shoving cock in her mouth one after the other while she was standing up. Anna sitting next to me on the sofa started to get fucked while I stroked her beautiful body and Monica had no choice as the guys picked her up and started fucking on the bed so much the bed broke.

After the guy next to me was finished with Anna I slipped it in for a few min and pulled it out as I had my mind set on Monica. As soon as I saw a chance I went over to the bed quickly and started banging Monica, while Lisa was asking for more spunk. This certainly was a very horny session and the highlight of the day.

The not so good. While Monica and Anna were friendly and smiley they mainly stuck to one guy each throughout the day especially Monica. It was very difficult to get a session apart from Lisa who I was not overly interested in as I could have easily fucked Monica and Anna all day long.

When the girls eventually decided to fuck you had to be quick to slip it in when they finished before they ran off for a pause or just hid in the bathroom. This happened to me twice.

As the day went on me and the Swiss beat master hoped the legendary swinger lover would make an appearance. And we spoke a lot about ISG and mongering.

The guy that Monica stuck to had got her to fuck a couple of times on the sofa and it was an amazing sight especially when she was standing up bent over with her skirt raised, I tried to stick it in her mouth but she was having none of it. Later while she was sucking a guy off in the bedroom HE could not enter her as HE was a bit soft so I had a feel around inside her sloppy pussy and then took her from behind, I could hear all the juice sloshing around inside her. I took my time and I really enjoyed this fuck but I did not cum as I wanted to pace myself. This was a mistake as it would be while before I would get another session.

I was in the bedroom with Anna ready to have a nice session and inseminate her when a guy came in and flipped her around like a rag doll, she got mad and left, needless to say I didn't blame her. A while later HE yanked her arm to see a tattoo she had. I don't know why guys behave like that. I went up to her to make sure she was ok.

After a while of sitting around and watching some of the action in the bedroom I needed to fuck again and I sat next to Monica on the bed. I began to stroke her and her guy came over. Every time we took her towel off she would put it back on. At this stage Pamela had been in for a while, unfortunately she was not fucking. Finally after a lot resistance the guy managed to get her panties off and proceeded to fuck her. When HE was done I was about to jump in when Pamela asked me to let my Swiss friend in first, as HE had a long drive back and was waiting to fuck her all day. I was happy to oblige.

While HE was banging her I had a quick look at Anna get fucked in the bedroom and I seen her pussy was full of cum. Back in the lounge I was able to quickly slip it into Monica. It only lasted a few minutes but it was a decent fuck. I decided to leave not long after as I thought I would have to wait too long to get another fuck. Looking back perhaps I should have stayed till the end as I was in the mood for fucking all day.

Pros. Cheap sex, great looking girls, public action nice friendly atmosphere. Hard to complain giving the price.

Cons. Difficult to session with the girls, with only 3 girls there, if 2 are sticking to certain guys, or one is not in a fucking mood then the chances of disappointment are high. The best way to get a session was to quickly stick it after one of them eventually decided to fuck which is what most guys did, but this did not make for a very good fuck as you could not change position in case they ran off.

Conclusion. Some good sessions to be had if your patient. I would recommend it if not travelling more than 2 - 3 hours. I would return if I need some fucking and there was not much else going on, otherwise I would rather pay more for more enthusiastic easier to session with girls.

Side note while there were lots of cum filled pussies I saw no CIM, COB or COF. If I decide to go the see the Fun Girls this sat hopefully it will be a step up from this.

Wanking
10-07-14, 22:50
Side note while there were lots of cum filled pussies I saw no CIM, COB or COF. If I decide to go the see the Fun Girls this sat hopefully it will be a step up from this.Good reporting there Johnny, these parties really are super value for the money.

Optimist
06-22-15, 23:51
I noticed that Bad Girls have recently held a party, not that I was tempted.

Myrrh
06-23-15, 23:25
Still sulking about the demise of Fun Park? Well, mope no longer.

Bad girls 2- the return of the flat rate AO sex party.

Every week, Every Saturday and Sunday, 10 hours from 11-21.

Horny Girls invite you to Mud Slide!

The party which is the highlight of the week!

Stuff their holes as often you like and as long as you are able to.

The 5 nymphomaniacs present at the party next weekend include Bonita, Violetta, Bea plus two other girls.

AO full sex and anal, sandwich, french without, french total.

Totally hardcore.

Entry is 50 euros, so only 10 euros per girl.

There is also a buffet with delicious snacks and soft drinks, so you can recharge.

You owe it to yourself.

Bad girls, so good it's bad!

Hulserstrasse 109, white bell,
Krefeld, 47803

Jimmy Boy 99
06-24-15, 00:26
Still sulking about the demise of Fun Park? Well, mope no longer.

Bad girls 2- the return of the flat rate AO sex party.

Every week, Every Saturday and Sunday, 10 hours from 11-21.

Horny Girls invite you to Mud Slide!

The party which is the highlight of the week!

Stuff their holes as often you like and as long as you are able to.

The 5 nymphomaniacs present at the party next weekend include Bonita, Violetta, Bea plus two other girls.

AO full sex and anal, sandwich, french without, french total.

Totally hardcore.

Entry is 50 euros, so only 10 euros per girl.

There is also a buffet with delicious snacks and soft drinks, so you can recharge.

You owe it to yourself.

Bad girls, so good it's bad!

Hulserstrasse 109, white bell,
Krefeld, 47803Would someone actually fuck these women, let alone pay to do it?

IlsArm
06-24-15, 00:52
Would someone actually fuck these women, let alone pay to do it?Me, on both counts!

Fuckability is in the eye of the beholder. I love horny chubby, mature women, so the Bad Girls party looks like heaven to me!

As it happens, I fucked Violetta a few months ago and I can say that she is a very horny woman who provides excellent, enthusiastic service. If the other two are as horny and dirty as her, the party should be great fun, as long as one is just looking for women who enjoy sex.

Optimist
06-24-15, 08:58
For me the size of the workers causes a stomach churning, so it's good Ilsarm has a broader perspective than me. An even more open mind might be needed as there is advertised to be a TV, not for watching, at the parties. I write this just to ensure no one goes and has a freak out.

Wanking
06-24-15, 11:56
Would someone actually fuck these women, let alone pay to do it?As some of you know, I am not fussy but the thought of those 3 make me want to....

IlsArm
06-24-15, 14:30
As some of you know, I am not fussy but the thought of those 3 make me want to....I think it's clear that my tastes are somewhat niche!

I wonder are there enough punters who won't be repulsed for these parties to work. They might have to add a couple of slim girls to make it viable. Although they did have Rosi at the party at the weekend, it seems, and she might appeal to more mainstream tastes. I like her tramp stamp!

http://sexdo.de/club/49172/krefeld-47799-rosi.html

Myrrh
06-25-15, 01:10
I wonder are there enough punters who won't be repulsed for these parties to work. They might have to add a couple of slim girls to make it viable. Although they did have Rosi at the party at the weekend, it seems, and she might appeal to more mainstream tastes. Rosi is the only one of the quintet who is definitely 'safer sex' or full sex without AO. So if you are looking for the ultimate feel of skin on skin then you will have to look elsewhere on a visit to this place.

If you want AO at Bad Girls II do you choose the 3 ladies of advanced age who at least are confirmed nymphomaniacs prepared to gnaw the meat off of your bone or do you plumb for that lady of dubious heritage who is easier on the eye but is definitely "lady counterfeit" as they say in the Far East.

It's the old trade off between looks and performance.

I personally tend to prefer looks over performance. So I would prefer the end of the spectrum with the following trade offs:

- Beautiful super model who does covered action for everything and gives an unenthusiastic performance.

- Pretty although not beautiful girl who does AO but again gives an unenthusiastic performance.

- Plain and ordinary looking (but not ugly) girl who however does do AO as well as giving an enthusiastic performance.

Also the girls would have to be young or at least not show their age much.

That's where my cut off lies.

I am not interested in UFO's (Ugly, Fat, Old) no matter what the performance. Not even if they can suck like a Dyson, ride like a champion jockey or swallow like a frog.

Knossie
06-25-15, 22:44
To me the problem is not so much how the girls look but that there is so little action, few visitors, and not all the promised girls are there. At least that was how it was the 2 times I was there over the last year. Of course these things are related. I like a lot of action. If anyone has a different experience and there was recently a lot of wild action, I would be happy to go once more. In any case, if someone these days sees an opportunity to organize such a "swingerparty" in Krefeld, why don't they make it really good like in the old days. There should be loads of pent-up demand.

Usel1
07-03-15, 20:59
Is it Fun Park still active?

Or all ladies moved to Krefeld?

XXL
07-04-15, 09:15
I am not interested in UFO's (Ugly, Fat, Old) no matter what the performance. One possibility is to take 2 girls to the room, a good-looking non AO model for your eyes and a UFO for the rest.

SwingerLover
07-05-15, 14:56
Is it Fun Park still active?

Or all ladies moved to Krefeld?FunPark Viersen is closed, the girls are scattered around various places throughout NRW. I don't think any of them have moved to Krefeld.

Travel69
07-13-15, 13:16
Visited bad girl on Sunday about two weeks ago. Only rosi looks good enough. It appears to me, you can fuck only one time with girl. There is one transsexual. There is one time one to one group sex. It was first time for me to see a transexual with one guy suck each other dicks, that probably worth 50 alone. Saw the old lady who used to boss of bad girls who come to fixed apartment.