PDA

View Full Version : Kaohsiung

Pages : 1 [2]

FlyingSamurai
01-08-19, 08:15
Is it that bad getting girls on apps now? I've had good luck in Taichung and Hualien a couple of years back, Tinder was not that big then so I've used Badoo and the likes. Just curious if you did not have time or some other issues. Thank you.

Mongering was not my main goal, but failure with the dating apps led me to try out the suggestions in this thread. Here were my results:

1: 4th floor spa across from 7-Eleven near intersection of Chenggong-Wufu = they gave me a cute & young, but fat & flat girl, but she had a nice smile, so I gave it a try. As time went on, her friendly attitude and actions (cat bath, BJ, 69, grinding very close to FS) made it worthwhile. Her English was not great but she we had a nice chat together afterward. I don't like fatties, but I did like her in the end.

2: Spa on Sanduo across Pizza Hut = another fatty, this one was barely attractive. I should have rejected her but felt guilty. Went straight to FS and I came as quickly as possible. Her pussy smelled bad!.

HannyaBoy
01-10-19, 14:36
Where is the other location on Jiouru 3rd?All I can say is if you face the road from the lobby of romantic city. Head left. If you see a small KTV with blocked out windows across the street you're heading in the right direction. Eventually you will see a sign saying 8th floor massage on what looks to be an apartment building. Enter through the lobby and take the elevator up. The instructions are pretty vague, but I only found this place by chance after leaving romantic city. The place offers a line contact so you can message and book appointments ahead.

Donova
01-16-19, 23:57
All I can say is if you face the road from the lobby of romantic city. Head left. If you see a small KTV with blocked out windows across the street you're heading in the right direction. Eventually you will see a sign saying 8th floor massage on what looks to be an apartment building. Enter through the lobby and take the elevator up. The instructions are pretty vague, but I only found this place by chance after leaving romantic city. The place offers a line contact so you can message and book appointments ahead.Thank you HannyaBoy for your description. I did searching a bit on google maps for the "other location on Jiouru 3rd". Heading out of the romantic city and turn right you get to Jiouru 3rd. You state to turn left however. So I assume to turn left as you say. Along the road there are just 3 tall buildings on the right hand side which have 8 floors or more and one on the left hand side (same side like romantic city). I assume it must be in one of them. Could you indicate if that is correct and maybe which of the 4 buildings is the correct one? . I know that I am nasty.

AZN Man
01-22-19, 03:34
So I finally decided to check out Romantic City and ended up going about 4 or 5 times over the last few weeks. Have gathered some information from talking to the girls and management:

- Morning shit starts at 10 am and late shift starts at 10 pm. Morning shift is majority Viet girls. There is a better chance at getting a Taiwanese girl night shift.

- The top three "Red Tag" popular girls are day shift 29 and 39 (Both Viet. I only tried 29. Both almost always have a wait. More on 29 below). Night shift 5 (Taiwanese).

So I first started getting good intel from this Day shift Taiwanese girl. My first experience with her was looks 6, service 9, attitude 8. She was repeatable and I asked for her worker number and for the first time in my mongering career she refused to tell me! She said if fate deems it, I will see her again. The next week I went back and by luck of the draw I got her again. This time she was more open, friendly. Same great service and attitude but friendlier. She still would not give me her number, but she told me about the most popular girls numbers and told me I can try them.

Next time I go, I ask for 29 or 39 and both had at least 1 hour wait. I say go with the luck of the draw and drew this viet girl who looked OK dressed, however undressed she was looks 4 (recently had a baby), service 5, attitude 6. I did not want to draw her again. I believe her number was 96 or 97. I was so shell shocked I don't remember.

Yesterday I decided I was going to ask for 29 or 39 and stick to it and wait. I was informed that 29 only needed 30 minutes so I went to the waiting room. This was noon time and there were 4 other people in the waiting room! It was like a dentist's office. The guy would come say "so and so is ready" and a guy would get up. New guys would come in. I sat through 3 people waiting before it was my turn, and I noted the numbers they requested for future investigation.

29 is looks 7, service 7, attitude 7 MILF with a stomach tattoo over where there would be see-section marks. She looked in her 30's. Big eyes like she's had some work on them. The one thing that stood out about her was she did a lot of foot fetishy things. During the bed shower after the flip she used her feet to soap / stroke little brother. On the salad tossing section on the bed looking back down between my legs she has her feet on display there. One thing she does when we start on the bed is she starts off with a bad massage that goes on and on. I believe you only get 40/45 minutes so this was annoying. I finally told her I didn't like massages much and she stopped and went to cat bath. She was pretty literal about the cat part. She licked just how I imagine a cat would. She has some interesting CG moves. She would hook her feet around your legs which was nice, but she kept stopping to lick my nipples. I don't like just having someone on top of me, not moving and licking my nipples so after a bit of this I asked for missionary. She has a cute face but for some reason missionary did not work for me. A bit of this I asked for doggy. She has one of the nicer asses I've seen from a wg in Kaohsiung (I guess that's not saying much). I grabbed on and rode to the end. 5 minute warning phone ring, she offers to shower me. As we are getting dressed I chat with her about some of the other numbers. She claims to be better looking than 39 or 5. She says there are only two Taiwanese on day shift, 22 and 55 (By description I believe the one I did twice and would not give me her number is 22).

I think based on her input I won't be trying 39. However I will investigate further. You should be able to piece together the location as I did from the previous posts about this place. Senior members feel free to PM for address details.

Hobby123
01-28-19, 00:12
Does anyone know if there are any MPs near Sanduo or 85 Tower?

Thanks.

Merriguo
02-08-19, 03:37
Does anyone know if there are any MPs near Sanduo or 85 Tower?

Thanks.I stopped by the place across from Pizza Hut on Sanduo (blue sign). It's called Better Spa, it says they have a website, but there is none. The nice man at the front desk quoted me 3000 for special massage, I said I want to see the girl first, and after a 15 min wait brought a gorgeous young Viet girl in. Communication was tough, but she did a good job except for her "slap" massage. She goes by "Xiao Ahn, or Xiao Uhn". She has nicely done implants, a little bit of fat on her and a nice round ass. I went back to see her again because she did a good job but the 2nd time was just OK, and I did not go back after that. Mainly because the place was not too clean. They don't clean the rooms between sessions and the second room was very very small.

I stopped by the place at Chenggong and WuFu. The first time I was kind of drunk and they sent me an older woman who did an OK HS job. The second time I stopped by more sober and made a motion asking for a girl with big boobs. They sent me 3 girls I said no to, and then man said "F cup"? I said OK, and they sent me a young girl, a bit on the chubby side but she had a beautiful face and very nice natural boobs. Maybe a the or DD by western standards, but an F cup to them. She gave a very good massage and CBJ. I did get FS here before but did not try on this trip.

I should have stopped by GH another time to see who else they had there. I would say the place on Chengong and WuFu, or GH both at 1,600 offer the best experience for what they're charging.

Benssecret
04-08-19, 16:08
I scooted by looking for it but building was covered. So I'm wondering if they are still in operation.It closed quite a while ago. I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but RIP Alice Spa. You'll be missed.

Benssecret
04-08-19, 16:10
Just moved to Nanzi, looking for hs or FS. Any ideas or info would be appreciated.

Nomes2015
08-09-19, 12:08
Hi learned members,

I am coming to Kaosiung at the end of this month and was hoping for some advice on hotels and FS options at the hotel. What's the best way to find Taiwanese ladies (I'm not interested in Vietnamese girls) is there an area with girlie bars? What is a reasonable price for outcall service?

Thanks.

KHdizz
08-27-19, 01:25
Went to an awesome place on No. 58, Minsheng 1st Road. Very small girl with incredible body (best ass I've ever seen), around 21 yo. Massage and BJ around 1500, FS was only an extra 1000.

Number 15 is highly recommended. Speaks English well and fucked so well.

Anest7844
09-01-19, 06:43
Can anyone write down the address for green house? I'm having so much trouble locating it. Thanks.

AsiaFever
09-05-19, 01:09
Can anyone write down the address for green house? I'm having so much trouble locating it. Thanks.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3316-Kaohsiung&p=1980135&viewfull=1#post1980135.

Is this where you are going?

KhhResident
09-08-19, 06:49
A lot of the Philippine girls in TW have permanent residency, they've been abandoned by their husbands from TW and left to fend for themselves. I went on a trip with one of the guys from MECO (Manila economic and cultural office) downtown Qixien road bottom of wufu 4 handing out small red envelopes to the girls who and fallen on hard times and had resorted to turning cheap tricks. They've now opened Manila pub next to where Jasmines used to be at the top of wufu 4.

The usual stuff you do with a freebie you pick up at a club. Made out a bit at the bar with a little groping. Back to the motel for some BBBJ and a couple positions of sex. Showered, slept, had a second round in the morning, breakfast, and then parted ways. The Filipino girls make it obvious they're out to have a fun time, and if they like you then it's game on pretty fast. None of that coy beating around the Bush stuff that Taiwanese girls like to do. They also cockblock a lot less. Worth checking out if you have the time.

Edit
Or did you mean what kind of jobs they have? Most seem to be factory workers. The one I took home was a housemaid.

Joe Banana
09-15-19, 05:35
Kaohsiung experts. Is there a Sunday afternoon Pinoy place to go like there is in Hong Kong for a bit of fun?

Nomes2015
10-04-19, 06:05
I will be in Kaohsiung next week for 7 nights as a newbie. Totally new to Taiwan. Can you tell me where the Manilla pub is please, what address. Also a little bit of an explanation about where the best place to snare a Taiwan girl and what the going rate is for outcall services.

Thanks everyone!

Ezpeezy
10-24-19, 06:44
Went to an awesome place on No. 58, Minsheng 1st Road. Very small girl with incredible body (best ass I've ever seen), around 21 yo. Massage and BJ around 1500, FS was only an extra 1000.

Number 15 is highly recommended. Speaks English well and fucked so well.Does anyone have more details on this place? Walked by there today and didn't see any spa or entrance. Thank you!

KHdizz
11-12-19, 10:01
Does anyone have more details on this place? Walked by there today and didn't see any spa or entrance. Thank you!There's a glass door you have to wait by before being let upstairs.

Nomes2015
12-17-19, 06:34
Does anyone have more details on this place? Walked by there today and didn't see any spa or entrance. Thank you!Went there last night. V easy to find. 1600 for massage with HJ or BJ. An extra 1000 for FS, but not all girls offer I. Decent selection of girls.

Will be back there this evening!

Kaohsiungjoe
12-19-19, 09:57

Number 15 is highly recommended. Speaks English well and fucked so well.Is it the big blue building across from 7-11?

Markt1
01-18-20, 05:41
Is it the big blue building across from 7-11?Yeah, if you are facing the 7-11, it is to the right of it in the blue building.

This place is great.

Merriguo
02-23-20, 19:06
Thank you HannyaBoy for your description. I did searching a bit on google maps for the "other location on Jiouru 3rd". Heading out of the romantic city and turn right you get to Jiouru 3rd. You state to turn left however. So I assume to turn left as you say. Along the road there are just 3 tall buildings on the right hand side which have 8 floors or more and one on the left hand side (same side like romantic city). I assume it must be in one of them. Could you indicate if that is correct and maybe which of the 4 buildings is the correct one? . I know that I am nasty.Here is an update and better directions to get to this place. Take the red line to Kaohsiung Main Station. Walking out of the station, get on to Jiuru 2nd Rd. Make a left, and walk down several blocks and the place will be on the left side of the street close to the corner of Jiuru 2nd and Nenjiang. It is above Union bank. There is a sign up high that has sort of a brick red color, and if you turn your head sideways you will see, in tiny letters, "Harem Beauty" + some Chinese word I couldn't make out. Walk past the guard and get on the elevator to the 8th floor, I believe. $1600 for message and HJ / CBJ, or another $1000 for FS. They brought me a thick Taiwanese with a round ass and huge tits. 101 is her number. This is one of the best places around, it is 24 hours, they have a lot of women, any kind you like, reasonably priced, clean discreet facilities.

Walking to and from there you can't help but to notice nearly every block seems to have a spa or some place to get service, some blocks several places, not to mention Romantic City is in the same section. Large parts of Kaohsiung seem to be like this. I wonder how they all stay in business, they certainly can't just cater to foreigners.

BJtemp
06-22-20, 17:16
Here is an update and better directions to get to this place. Take the red line to Kaohsiung Main Station. Walking out of the station, get on to Jiuru 2nd Rd. Make a left, and walk down several blocks and the place will be on the left side of the street close to the corner of Jiuru 2nd and Nenjiang. It is above Union bank. There is a sign up high that has sort of a brick red color, and if you turn your head sideways you will see, in tiny letters, "Harem Beauty" + some Chinese word I couldn't make out. Walk past the guard and get on the elevator to the 8th floor, I believe. $1600 for message and HJ / CBJ, or another $1000 for FS. They brought me a thick Taiwanese with a round ass and huge tits. 101 is her number. This is one of the best places around, it is 24 hours, they have a lot of women, any kind you like, reasonably priced, clean discreet facilities.

Walking to and from there you can't help but to notice nearly every block seems to have a spa or some place to get service, some blocks several places, not to mention Romantic City is in the same section. Large parts of Kaohsiung seem to be like this. I wonder how they all stay in business, they certainly can't just cater to foreigners.Jiuru Road is one of the 2-3 spa clusters in Kaohsiung. Another one being the Qi Xian Road (my spelling maybe mainland style). Definitely they get local customers.

BJtemp
06-22-20, 18:31
I went to Kaohsiung 5 times in 2019, for personal business. Had a few chance to play there.

In one trip, local friends took me to high end Karaoke at Si Wei Road. Girls are local Taiwanese; they all dressed up very nicely; good body, high heels. Beer and whiskey were served. Drinking / singing in private room. Each person ended up paying TWD 10 K. If I were to take a girl out, it would probably be another TWD 10 K. I found that Karaoke places in Taiwan has a lot of little fees; it's really annoying. It probably only add up to the same high flat fee in HK or Macau, but the nickel-and-diming just has a rip-off feel which I hate.

In another trip, I went to the Mei (beauty) Spa on Qi Xian 2nd Road, on north side of the road between Nantai Road and Zili Road. Massage+BJ for 1600. No FS; this part is disappointing. Could only grab the woman.

In another trip, local friend took me to a little ally just south of the KH main railroad station. This is in a residential building, very secluded. I remember you need a code or call ahead of time to be able to get to the level of the business. The business occupy many apartments on that floor, maybe even the entire floor. We were taken to one room to select girls, then taken to another room. FS for TWD 1000. Room is extremely spacious, basically a big studio. Deco very homey; the girl is also the country-girl type in her late 20's early 30's. This is the cheapest I have experienced in KH.

Saving the best for the last, one night around midnight I went to roam around Hebei 2nd Road (north side of the aqueduct). I saw a few street walkers in the shadows. The place is so dead compared to some places I've been to in China; it was surreal. I was prepared to skip, then I was approached by a man asking if I want girls, for TWD 3000. I knew I would probably get ripped off going this way, but lacking any other option I said OK. He asked me to hop on his scooter, and I was taken to a place which I found later to be the the Qian Business Hotel (Da Qian Shang Wu Lv Guan).

We went up the back elevator, coming out directly into the girls' resting room, a surprising presentation. If you come thru the front door you'd be taken to a room, then the girl is taken to the room for you to see. There were 3 Vietnamese girls there; one of them was seriously stunningly beautiful. Such a shame that such a girl is not taken care of by a millionaire. I picked her, then the man that took me there came over to haggle price. He wanted TWD 4000 for this girl; I was so mesmerized by her, I quickly agreed. Later I found out they normally charge 3000. Oh well.

I was then taken to another level via elevator to do the deed. Process was bland, nothing to write home about. But that did not matter. The girl is just SO PRETTY, easily one of the prettiest girls I have ever had. This experience became the highlight of all my trips to Taiwan.

I don't think I have found the true gems in KH as well as rest of TW yet. I prefer those very organic options - little make up, no frill, no pretending, just the true flavor of the local women. Hope to exchange idea with other players.

Bittoquick
08-05-20, 16:03
Hey fellas,

I'm down in Kaohsiung for the next month, and last week tried to get a body rub with a happy ending.

I looked through the past posts, and thought I'd try Jiuru Rd.

I went up to level 11 and was told by the 3 people at the front desk, through google translate that unless I could speak Chinese (which, although I am learning, but far from fluent) they couldn't help me.

I left and then went to No. 58, Minsheng 1st Road, where they quickly told me that they don't service white people.

Anyone know of anywhere that may be of assistance?

Kevinkoh
09-21-20, 07:34
Hey fellas,

I'm down in Kaohsiung for the next month, and last week tried to get a body rub with a happy ending.

I looked through the past posts, and thought I'd try Jiuru Rd.

I went up to level 11 and was told by the 3 people at the front desk, through google translate that unless I could speak Chinese (which, although I am learning, but far from fluent) they couldn't help me.

I left and then went to No. 58, Minsheng 1st Road, where they quickly told me that they don't service white people.

Anyone know of anywhere that may be of assistance?I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.

Tabasco72
01-06-21, 00:51
I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.Sounds like you are a great guy: P.

Hunt2
01-06-21, 04:00
I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.KevinKoh:

With comments like that you will find it very easy to make friends here on this forum.

Hunt.

Analyzer123
03-21-21, 09:50
OK guys, here's my report for Kaohsiung. I tried 2 places. One near Qixian 2nd Road near dong-jin park and another on jiuru road above the bank mentioned before. Both places were moderate. Yes they were quite ok with foreigners and took $1800. Basic service as mentioned. Shower together, light teasing, BJ, light rimming. But I didn't really enjoy it much. I was looking for a deep, Japanese style nuru done properly on a water-bed kind of setup with slippery oil. These girls don't use any oil, just rub their body on you for a little while that's about it. Not really that much fun.

HornyDutch
08-22-21, 03:01
I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.Hi Kevin,

I would like a guide to show me around the city. Off course I will pay a little for your guidance.

HornyDutch
08-22-21, 03:07
I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.Hi Kevin,

I would like if you show me around the city for some money!

HornyDutch
08-22-21, 16:05
Here is an update and better directions to get to this place. Take the red line to Kaohsiung Main Station. Walking out of the station, get on to Jiuru 2nd Rd. Make a left, and walk down several blocks and the place will be on the left side of the street close to the corner of Jiuru 2nd and Nenjiang. It is above Union bank. There is a sign up high that has sort of a brick red color, and if you turn your head sideways you will see, in tiny letters, "Harem Beauty" + some Chinese word I couldn't make out. Walk past the guard and get on the elevator to the 8th floor, I believe. $1600 for message and HJ / CBJ, or another $1000 for FS. They brought me a thick Taiwanese with a round ass and huge tits. 101 is her number. This is one of the best places around, it is 24 hours, they have a lot of women, any kind you like, reasonably priced, clean discreet facilities.

Walking to and from there you can't help but to notice nearly every block seems to have a spa or some place to get service, some blocks several places, not to mention Romantic City is in the same section. Large parts of Kaohsiung seem to be like this. I wonder how they all stay in business, they certainly can't just cater to foreigners.Just been there it is a nice place open to foreigners. It is not located on the eight floor but on 11! The price is indeed 1800.

AsnDragon
09-15-21, 08:47
Gosh your report brings back memories. I haven't been able to go to taiwan since covid hit. But last year before covid hit I was in Kaoshiung and Had a great time.

HeBei Road does have a business (rundown old) hotel where they have rooms where you wait and they call girls to your room to choose and pick from. Usually they only have about 2-3 girls for you to choose from. Many are vietnamese and malaysians and some mainland and local girls.

HJ places are all over Jiu Ru Road 2-3. They are all staffed by vietnamese women who are usually divorced single moms. They married over to taiwan about 20 years ago when they were young, promised a better life. Once they came to Taiwan their husbands were usually abusive or losers and so they divorced. And they all come to these massage parlors to work in order support their children and themselves. Most of these women will range from 30's-40's. You won't find any young girls and they youngest ones I have found are about 29 years or so.

QiXian first road has some buildings that have tons of Saunas inside. The girls range from 3000-4000 a pop. You get about 30 minutes and they are strict on time. 100% of them are all vietnamese girls and you might find 1 or 2 mainland girls but super rare these days. Why would a mainland girl come to taiwan to work when they could earn double to triple in China now.

I like Kaohsiung more than Taipei. In kaohsiung it seems that cops look the other way. Prices are affordable because it's not taipei. In taipei everything is 30-50% more expensive if you go to Lin Seng road area. Kaoshiung is chill and although it seems kind of dead it's sort of relaxing. It's not this whole pattaya feel of tourists all over the place. It's just like a regular town with lots of different venues to choose from. KTVs are a bust. But Kaohsiung is full of nice vietnamese girls. I hardly ever see any locals working in this trade. I'm sure they do but mostly in KTV spots.

Shout out to BruceTea if you are around, haven't heard from you in a long while man. But Bruce tea was and still is I'm sure the heart of the party! Hope to see him again soon.

AsnDragon.

I went to Kaohsiung 5 times in 2019, for personal business. Had a few chance to play there.

In one trip, local friends took me to high end Karaoke at Si Wei Road. Girls are local Taiwanese; they all dressed up very nicely; good body, high heels. Beer and whiskey were served. Drinking / singing in private room. Each person ended up paying TWD 10 K. If I were to take a girl out, it would probably be another TWD 10 K. I found that Karaoke places in Taiwan has a lot of little fees; it's really annoying. It probably only add up to the same high flat fee in HK or Macau, but the nickel-and-diming just has a rip-off feel which I hate.

In another trip, I went to the Mei (beauty) Spa on Qi Xian 2nd Road, on north side of the road between Nantai Road and Zili Road. Massage+BJ for 1600. No FS; this part is disappointing. Could only grab the woman.

In another trip, local friend took me to a little ally just south of the KH main railroad station. This is in a residential building, very secluded. I remember you need a code or call ahead of time to be able to get to the level of the business. The business occupy many apartments on that floor, maybe even the entire floor. We were taken to one room to select girls, then taken to another room. FS for TWD 1000. Room is extremely spacious, basically a big studio. Deco very homey; the girl is also the country-girl type in her late 20's early 30's. This is the cheapest I have experienced in KH.

Saving the best for the last, one night around midnight I went to roam around Hebei 2nd Road (north side of the aqueduct). I saw a few street walkers in the shadows. The place is so dead compared to some places I've been to in China; it was surreal. I was prepared to skip, then I was approached by a man asking if I want girls, for TWD 3000. I knew I would probably get ripped off going this way, but lacking any other option I said OK. He asked me to hop on his scooter, and I was taken to a place which I found later to be the the Qian Business Hotel (Da Qian Shang Wu Lv Guan).

We went up the back elevator, coming out directly into the girls' resting room, a surprising presentation. If you come thru the front door you'd be taken to a room, then the girl is taken to the room for you to see. There were 3 Vietnamese girls there; one of them was seriously stunningly beautiful. Such a shame that such a girl is not taken care of by a millionaire. I picked her, then the man that took me there came over to haggle price. He wanted TWD 4000 for this girl; I was so mesmerized by her, I quickly agreed. Later I found out they normally charge 3000. Oh well.

I was then taken to another level via elevator to do the deed. Process was bland, nothing to write home about. But that did not matter. The girl is just SO PRETTY, easily one of the prettiest girls I have ever had. This experience became the highlight of all my trips to Taiwan.

I don't think I have found the true gems in KH as well as rest of TW yet. I prefer those very organic options - little make up, no frill, no pretending, just the true flavor of the local women. Hope to exchange idea with other players.

AsnDragon
09-15-21, 08:54
KHDizz,

Wow! I use to walk past this building all the time. I never knew that they offered all that service for only 2500 NT.

I tend to not want to try new spots because I'm afraid that I would get ripped off. What nationality are these girls? Are they local? Vietnamese or Pinay? Wow I need to do some recon work. But a lot of the spots are owned by people of the triad background so you never know if you're going to get in trouble or not.

I do see a lot of Filpina and Thai and Indonesian / Malaysian looking girls at the train station at Jian Guo Road. They have their own little community over there. I'm sure there's some action to be had with some of the SE asian girls over there.

I'm going to have to try out your recommendation!

Thanks.

AsnDragon.

Number 15 is highly recommended. Speaks English well and fucked so well.

KhhResident
09-23-21, 04:23
Kaohsiung is slowly reopening. The massage joints run by the Vietnamese girls all along Jiuru road are now all open. A few places down by the Formosa Boulevard Station are also opening up again. The industry in general though has taken a hit, I walked past a few places during the lockdown and they all had police notices stating that they're closed. A few places didn't make it through, especially on the Qixian road and Jiuru roads. Most of the girls have realized they can make more money freelancing. There are several Facebook groups that I belong to and business is booming. They book a long stay at a cheap hotel around the train station area and ply their trade from there. Also down by 85 are a few cheap hotels that the girls work out of. I haven't been back to the place at 58 Minsheng road since lockdown but this evening I'll pay a visit to the place on the 11th floor above the union bank on Jiuru road. Of course, all of this information is rendered useless or irrelevant until Taiwan allows international travelers to enter the country again. As less than 40% of the population have received their first jab it won't be happening anytime soon. The younger members of the population haven't even been notified they can even register yet.

By the time most of you are allowed back, you won't recognize the train station area. The ugly flyover has been removed and all the traffic is at street level. They're trying to beautify the area.

KHDizz,

Wow! I use to walk past this building all the time. I never knew that they offered all that service for only 2500 NT.

I tend to not want to try new spots because I'm afraid that I would get ripped off. What nationality are these girls? Are they local? Vietnamese or Pinay? Wow I need to do some recon work. But a lot of the spots are owned by people of the triad background so you never know if you're going to get in trouble or not.

I do see a lot of Filpina and Thai and Indonesian / Malaysian looking girls at the train station at Jian Guo Road. They have their own little community over there. I'm sure there's some action to be had with some of the SE asian girls over there.

I'm going to have to try out your recommendation!

Thanks.

AsnDragon.

KhhResident
09-23-21, 05:01
I'm surprised to read that this place has started to refuse foreigners. I've been there a handful of times and each time the guys on reception have welcomed me back with a smile.

I am currently based in Kaohsiung. I can lead you if you pay a little for me LOL.

Kevinkoh
09-29-21, 09:17
I'm surprised to read that this place has started to refuse foreigners. I've been there a handful of times and each time the guys on reception have welcomed me back with a smile.The locals thought that the foreigner has a higher chance of passing the virus compared to the locals, thanks to the media.

I can speak Taiwanese well, so they didn't refuse me.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

TyOne
04-09-22, 09:00
As of this weekend, all the "massage" spa places on Jiuru 2nd Rd. Are closed— The big famous ones, the little crappy Vietnamese ones, all of 'them. They were just open a couple days ago. What happened? Is this a Covid-related thing?

KHdizz
07-21-22, 03:59
No. 186, Jhonghua 3rd Rd.

Number 555 was absolutely epic, best body I've seen.

Nashorn
09-07-22, 05:36
Kaohsiung is slowly reopening. The massage joints run by the Vietnamese girls all along Jiuru road are now all open. A few places down by the Formosa Boulevard Station are also opening up again. The industry in general though has taken a hit, I walked past a few places during the lockdown and they all had police notices stating that they're closed. A few places didn't make it through, especially on the Qixian road and Jiuru roads. Most of the girls have realized they can make more money freelancing. There are several Facebook groups that I belong to and business is booming. They book a long stay at a cheap hotel around the train station area and ply their trade from there. Also down by 85 are a few cheap hotels that the girls work out of. I haven't been back to the place at 58 Minsheng road since lockdown but this evening I'll pay a visit to the place on the 11th floor above the union bank on Jiuru road. Of course, all of this information is rendered useless or irrelevant until Taiwan allows international travelers to enter the country again. As less than 40% of the population have received their first jab it won't be happening anytime soon. The younger members of the population haven't even been notified they can even register yet..Hi man,

I tried to PM you but your settings don't allow that, sorry if I bother you, I just moved to Kaohsiung and was going through the forum, I found your post and seems you have knowledge.

I used to live in Dubai and Vietnam were everything is very open and easy to find, here it seems a bit more "under the radar", so would like to understand how the market works, especially Viet girls.

Hope it doesn't bother you.

Cheers.

Nashorn
09-07-22, 05:38
No. 186, Jhonghua 3rd Rd.

Number 555 was absolutely epic, best body I've seen.Hi man,

I went to the place in no. 58 Minsheng Road but they didn't let me in, maybe they don't accept foreigners. I tried to PM you but your settings don't allow for that. If you have time, can we exchange PM, I just moved to Kaohsiung and would like to understand the market. I lived in Dubai and Vietnam before, here everything seems much more under the radar so would like to understand the market. I hope you don't mind. Cheers.

Analyzer123
11-02-22, 09:43
Seriously, the quality of sensual erotic massage in Taiwan sucks. Absolutely sucks.

I've had proper Nuru massage in the US, Netherlands, India and Thailand. The girls from Taiwan don't even come close to it. Simply taking off clothes and awkwardly touching your body to theirs is NOT Nuru. Why are people even trying to waste time and pay top dollar for these nonsense Vietnamese or mainland girls?

Living here we have to take what we get. But it's just so sad. I've been to most of the places mentioned in this forum as well as ones that I found myself. I don't enjoy anything more than a basic massage an a HJ, if the girl is enthusiastic about it. I'll save my money and time for the talent in other countries, now that things have finally opened up.

End rant.

Amazake
11-02-22, 13:19
Seriously, the quality of sensual erotic massage in Taiwan sucks. Absolutely sucks.

I've had proper Nuru massage in the US, Netherlands, India and Thailand. The girls from Taiwan don't even come close to it. Simply taking off clothes and awkwardly touching your body to theirs is NOT Nuru. Why are people even trying to waste time and pay top dollar for these nonsense Vietnamese or mainland girls?

Living here we have to take what we get. But it's just so sad. I've been to most of the places mentioned in this forum as well as ones that I found myself. I don't enjoy anything more than a basic massage an a HJ, if the girl is enthusiastic about it. I'll save my money and time for the talent in other countries, now that things have finally opened up.

End rant.I am older and have been around Asian girls for most of my life.

Way back like in the 80's my Chinese girlfriend was surprised that western men were satisfied with settling for a sensual massage and happy ending. She told me that in Asia, she had to be a very skilled massage therapist, and give an excellent tuina or shiatsu style massage to satisfy opening the energy channels of the man's body. Once that was accomplished, they would offer sex, real sex, intercourse.

She was shocked that western men were willing to walk away with only a simple sensual massage, not addressing the proper pressure points, followed by a happy ending, something so less fulfilling.

Many years have passed and sensual massage and happy endings have permeated the sexual culture, but it was not that way until rather recently. But, even the other day, with a Taiwan pro, and I was way backed up. Her BJ and full sex failed to get me off, and time was running out. I asked her to pull off the condom and hand pump the Johnson. She was shocked and did it, but told me it was her first time hand pumping—and she was not young and she was doing this for a while.

So, maybe that is the reason that nuru is behind. Quite possibly their Asian customers require an excellent solid legitimate massage, followed by sex. To myself, I would prefer that package deal.

Had an Asian girlfriend who owned a massage spa way back, and it was a true shiatsu / tuina spa. And she knew some of the girls were fucking the clients after the massage. But, if her girl was lazy and would only perform a sensual massage and did not give the client a true massage, she would fire the girl. Because the client could always find someone to fuck. But, clients wanted a true massage as the main meal, with a full service romp for dessert, or else they would go to another massage parlor.

I know times have changed, but to some degree the old tradition might linger in Taiwan. Even bar girls here give me an excellent massage to make my body and mind relax before anything else. They seldom go straight to sensuality. It starts strong and therapeutic and ends in sensuality.

These days many girls are unskilled in both massage and sex. They get a job only because they are young and pretty.

Analyzer123
11-02-22, 17:20
I am older and have been around Asian girls for most of my life.

Way back like in the 80's my Chinese girlfriend was surprised that western men were satisfied with settling for a sensual massage and happy ending. She told me that in Asia, she had to be a very skilled massage therapist, and give an excellent tuina or shiatsu style massage to satisfy opening the energy channels of the man's body. Once that was accomplished, they would offer sex, real sex, intercourse.

She was shocked that western men were willing to walk away with only a simple sensual massage, not addressing the proper pressure points, followed by a happy ending, something so less fulfilling.

Many years have passed and sensual massage and happy endings have permeated the sexual culture, but it was not that way until rather recently. But, even the other day, with a Taiwan pro, and I was way backed up. Her BJ and full sex failed to get me off, and time was running out. I asked her to pull off the condom and hand pump the Johnson. She was shocked and did it, but told me it was her first time hand pumpingand she was not young and she was doing this for a while.

So, maybe that is the reason that nuru is behind. Quite possibly their Asian customers require an excellent solid legitimate massage, followed by sex. To myself, I would prefer that package deal.

Had an Asian girlfriend who owned a massage spa way back, and it was a true shiatsu / tuina spa. And she knew some of the girls were fucking the clients after the massage. But, if her girl was lazy and would only perform a sensual massage and did not give the client a true massage, she would fire the girl. Because the client could always find someone to fuck. But, clients wanted a true massage as the main meal, with a full service romp for dessert, or else they would go to another massage parlor.

I know times have changed, but to some degree the old tradition might linger in Taiwan. Even bar girls here give me an excellent massage to make my body and mind relax before anything else. They seldom go straight to sensuality. It starts strong and therapeutic and ends in sensuality.

These days many girls are unskilled in both massage and sex. They get a job only because they are young and pretty.I get what you wrote. Somehow I just don't like FS with these massage girls anymore. I agree, you need some level of massage, not just a feather touch. But I'm fine with a basic massage + HJ or proper sensual nuru, where they really know how to slide on your body. By the way, a proper Nuru doesn't start off directly with jerking you off. It will involve some level of a regular massage for 15-20 minutes.

The reason I don't like FS with these girls is that I absolutely hate BJ or sex with a condom. Much better to find non-pro girls and do it in the natural way, after getting tested.

If I really want 1 100% proper relaxing massage, I'd go to a non-sexual massage parlor with proper trained therapists.

Wish there was 1 place in Taiwan with girls trained properly in the art of nuru.

SeaWalker
01-04-23, 15:57
I spent a few days in KHH and since I had RTFF, I'd like to leave some feedback.

...When I got outside I stood at the 7-11 and looked across Chenggong 1st road and noted a spa on the 4th floor sign. I crossed the street and entered the elevator there. As soon as I exited the elevator I know I was in the right spot. The girl at the desk asked me if I had ever been here before and I told her no. She pulled out a menu that had the options and for 1600 there was an option for oral, but no FS allowed...This place has now closed. Understand the original report itself is over 5 years old. But I did the legwork of checking it out.

No 58, as mentioned a few times in this thread is open and I (foreigner) was welcomed with ease.

Massage + CBJ was quoted for 1800. Only CBJ was delivered. There was barely any massage. FS was offered, repeatedly in fact.

Tried three MPs on Zilli 2nd Road. All legit. Massage varied from being alright to paying someone to use you for jujutsu practice! No extras offered. Not even a chance. 700/ HR. Performers from mainland / Viet.

I also checked out the 'No. 186, Jhonghua 3rd Rd.' Place is open. I didn't go in, however.

Cheers.

Charsiubao
04-13-23, 18:00
Went to No 58, and had a pretty bad experience. Went into the front desk, and talked to the guys who work there asked for FS and was told it was 2800, I barely speak any mandarin as I only visit Hong Kong, so was hard to tell him what I wanted. Used the note pad to negotiate prices. Not sure if price went up since but he told me CBJ was 1800 50 minutes. Paid for FS but didn't get the best service or nowhere near anything as good as what I've read from this place, maybe I just didn't explain enough LOL? In fact the girl didn't even fuck me seemed like she thought I just paid for CBJ.

Anyway the spa on No. 186, Jhonghua 3rd Rd is actually pretty good, they have a English menu and one the guys speaks English, I only speak Cantonese and English so I just asked for Normal Massage, its pretty easy to find and seems quite popular with locals, the one girl I had was middle aged, but great service and friendly even though she spoke no English, body was not good. I think I should of just waited for a different girl to choose.

KotoneLover
05-16-23, 06:15
Kaohsiung is slowly reopening. The massage joints run by the Vietnamese girls all along Jiuru road are now all open. A few places down by the Formosa Boulevard Station are also opening up again. The industry in general though has taken a hit, I walked past a few places during the lockdown and they all had police notices stating that they're closed. A few places didn't make it through, especially on the Qixian road and Jiuru roads. Most of the girls have realized they can make more money freelancing. There are several Facebook groups that I belong to and business is booming. They book a long stay at a cheap hotel around the train station area and ply their trade from there. Also down by 85 are a few cheap hotels that the girls work out of. I haven't been back to the place at 58 Minsheng road since lockdown but this evening I'll pay a visit to the place on the 11th floor above the union bank on Jiuru road. Of course, all of this information is rendered useless or irrelevant until Taiwan allows international travelers to enter the country again. As less than 40% of the population have received their first jab it won't be happening anytime soon. The younger members of the population haven't even been notified they can even register yet.

By the time most of you are allowed back, you won't recognize the train station area. The ugly flyover has been removed and all the traffic is at street level. They're trying to beautify the area.Hey man, I was wondering where I might be able to find these facebook pages you mentioned. Any chance you could lead me in the right direction?

Thanks in advanced.

PlBunny
06-04-23, 09:46
Any places offering dominatrix services.

Kenshin27
08-11-23, 17:12
Anyone have any updates on who's worth requesting at GH these days?

Snkar
08-25-23, 23:39
Any hints about finding older women in this city? 50+, maybe even older. I've tried all the 'spas', locals bars in the evening, parks during the daytime, dating apps. I've found the occasional one on the apps but had no luck anywhere else. I've no problem finding younger women all of the usual methods but sometimes I want something different. Any help appreciated.