Admin
04-25-12, 23:07
Thread Starter.

Bumholes1
05-05-12, 02:15
Thread Starter.Who the fcuk is Mooris7?

NicFrenchy
05-05-12, 03:15
Who the fcuk is Mooris7?Who knows? And who is this Mooris anyhow?

Tony Hoeprano
05-05-12, 12:04
What happened to this Mooris guy?

Horny Landoora
05-05-12, 16:51
What happened to this Mooris guy?Exactly, where is he? Whats with the thread?

SE Asia Joe
05-16-12, 11:24
Who knows? And who is this Mooris anyhow?LMAO!

This guys WAS on the China boards, always boasting and a real antagonistic know it all.

You guys are welcome to him now.
Seeing as he's been in Bangkok since the beginning of this year and is already telling everybody else that they know nuthin'!

And I guess Jackson's caught on to him and have now caged him in this his own little thread. Well deserved!
LMAO!

SEAJ

BionicMan
05-16-12, 11:42
LMAO! This guys WAS on the China boards, always boasting and a real antagonistic know it all.You guys are welcome to him now. Seeing as he's been in Bangkok since the beginning of this year and is already telling everybody else that they know nuthin'! And I guess Jackson's caught on to him and have now caged him in this his own little thread. Well deserved!LMAO! SEAJYep but the kid doesn't use his own space as he can't have the fun he has when he flames around. So maybe he stays quiet.

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 12:31
Yep but the kid doesn't use his own space as he can't have the fun he has when he flames around. So maybe he stays quiet.So I then think a H444 thread is long overdue

BionicMan
05-16-12, 12:38
So I then think a H444 thread is long overdueMaybe all under one thread: kindergarten, not to be confused with Beer Garden at Soi 7.

Mooris7
04-19-14, 02:05
LMAO!

This guys WAS on the China boards, always boasting and a real antagonistic know it all.

You guys are welcome to him now.

Seeing as he's been in Bangkok since the beginning of this year and is already telling everybody else that they know nuthin'!

And I guess Jackson's caught on to him and have now caged him in this his own little thread. Well deserved!

LMAO!

SEAJI love you too!

Mooris7
11-11-23, 16:50
Wow this is still here.