PDA

View Full Version : LilJoey vs Climaxnow, Uke Boy, Muddy7, Barba, et al.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 06:19
No need for ignore lists Prosal, once shills get called out on the forum they usually dissappear. They can't afford the negative publicity.Just because Uke Boy falsely lies and writes I'm a shill for Rio, doesn't mean it's so. That's all it takes for guys like you, is his say so? Why should your head be stuck up his ass so far, that facts don't matter to you? I am not and never have been a shill for anything. My recommendations were and are based solely on the facts of where the LEAST expensive top level p4p experience could be had. Do you deny the facts? Do you even know the facts?

After the demise of River Palace toward end of 2010, it's a fact that the Working Girls in the nightclubs like Avalon, Arena, Buddha Bar and when D'lux opened, in D'lux too, were reported to be asking very high prices of $400 and $500, and that was for 2 hours, and they wouldn't negotiate down to lower than $300/2 hours. No need to argue about it. Go look at the reports on this thread from the beginning of 2011 and onward. That's what was being reported. And that's also what I experienced being quoted by the seriously hot girls, the best looking WG's in the regular nightclubs in that period. And it's also a fact that Rio's price was lower at $300 for Three hours. Those are facts. You think someone is a shill for preferring a lower price? That's nonsense.

So once I decided where very hot 8+ girls could be easily found at the lowest rate, I tried to confront the problems you yourself just pointed out in your last post, and find the girls who were good enough looking, and did take out, as quickly as I could, and tried out strategies for interviewing girls all with a goal of getting the GFE experience we're all looking for (which includes BBBJ and DATY). I reported on my successes as well as my failures. Anyone who actually read my posts from the trips I took in 2011, would see the balance and obvious honesty of the presentation.

If in 2012 the prices in the nightclubs have Now come down from where they used to be reported as, as Cruiser D has stated, then I am the first to say that the nightclubs are a better starting point Price-wise than Rio. And guess what? I have said that. In writing. Right here on this thread. But I know that you have not read that, because you were too busy making up your closed mind to accept the mere accusations by Uke Boy, without looking at the facts, and so you decided to leave your head up his ass rather than read what I actually wrote.

If you are interested in the true facts and insight about which I have written in depth and detail, and for which I have received the appreciation of many, you may do so, or you may choose to deny yourself these resources, and follow the recommendations of Uke Boy on this thread. But oh, I forgot. There is not one shred of usable guidance for newbies posted on this thread by Uke Boy in the last year. His presence here has been largely obsessed with malicious confrontation with my posts in his vendetta against Rio. So I guess you will need to discover things on your own.

My recommendations have always been based on the facts of where one could most easily, with the least time waste, locate the hottest level WG's for the least money in Kiev. If it was at River Palace, that's where I went, and would have recommended to go. I wasn't posting in those days in 2010. When things changed, and Rio became the lower priced venue compared to the nightclubs, I started focussing on that venue. If things have changed again and very hot girls are available in the nightclubs at prices lower than Rio, then I am recommending trying the nightclubs first. I go with the facts.

Uke Boy, on the other hand, has a vendetta against Rio. I don't know why. Maybe they tossed him out once, or maybe one of the girls mistreated him. Who knows? Who cares? But for him, just mentioning the fact that the prices were lower in Rio than the nightclubs in 2011, which is a historical fact as reported on this thread on this forum, (you can go and read the reports as no one can fabricate and the record is there) is enough to set him off on his vendetta again. He has resorted to simply lying. He claims that I reported knowing in advance which girls would dance and when, which he then said was insider information. However you can search in vain for any such statement by me in the record. It doesn't exist. Only a record of truthful reporting by me exists in the record of this forum. But Uke Boy makes such statements which are simply false, because he knows it is too much for anyone to care about researching. He relies on the fact that some who didn't read the record will simply accept his words. But he is a LIAR. Let him produce a quote for his claim that I reported on which girl will dance and when in advance based on insider information, that couldn't be obtained by any customer. He can't produce such a quote from me because he is lying about it, and because he is attempting to mislead the readers of this forum by a campaign of slander and libel. It's harsh to say it, but Uke Boy has stepped over a line and should really be banned from this thread. His actions have truly damaged the corpus of valuable information in this thread. If Jackson cares about the quality of information here, let him do something.

As for me, I really don't care if a few mindless numbskulls aRe manipulated by guys like Uke Boy and miss out on reading good information and guidance. The more intelligent readers who have read my posts know that I have only written with the intent of being helpful to the newbies contemplating a trip to Kiev. The sheer breadth of information I have discussed, completely unrelated to Rio, should show a normal reader that Uke Boy is peddling bullshit.

Most of the newbies don't bother to read too far back anyways, so what I posted in 2011, won't be read by them anyways. And this year things are up in the air and changing from month to month. It could be, that after Euro 2012 effects settle down, we will enter an era in which the prices in the nightclubs frequented by WG's will be lower than the prices at strip clubs, as Cruiser D asserts currently, and like it was in the days of the River Palace. In such case, I will be trying the lower priced venues of the nightclubs first, just as I was going to River Palace in its day, and this whole argument over Rio will become moot. The facts are that I have never wrote anything that wasn't based on my own observations visiting the club as a customer.

My preference to only consider very pretty girls and not consider the more average type girls available for less money on mamba is simply because I wanted the best quality experience in Kiev even if it cost a little more, and I didn't have the time to waste anything many mamba girls that need to be invited and sent home because of the fake picture problems. So for situations where you can see the girl in advance, it was between the nightclubs, or the strip clubs. TheKnight had reported on the higher prices at other strip clubs, leaving Rio as the lower priced venue for such high level girls.

So to you, and others who would follow Uke Boy mindlessly in this silly idea that I have shilled for Rio, if you feel compelled to ignore my actual reason for going there, which was the lower prices and higher efficiency than the nightclub scene, then stay away from the strip clubs.

Lastly, Uke Boy postures himself that he likes chasing freebies for the thrill, and therefore has disdain for anyone who is looking for easy p4p with gorgeous girls. There are others who feel that way. They feel they are more of a man if they get a freebie, than if they pay for it in a p4p transaction. And it's ok to feel that way. Many men do. We all enjoy the more truthful and real responses of a woman who is with us as a freebie.

But it's not ok to be so intolerant of other members of this forum who are past that kind of limiting mentality on a mongering trip, and who are looking for good p4p, and want to get to the best pussy they can even if they must pay for it. That's what this forum is for. Mongering. P4p. Or didn't you know that.

Prosal said it best in his most recent post. Anyone who is a reader of this forum would know that Prosal is one of those members who much prefers the freebies chase. Yet he engages on this forum with others with respect. Different strokes for different folks.

Climaxnow, you said in your post that you attended Rio three times in three weeks and had the money to take out a girl, but you decided not to. It shows that while you may like the chase and freebies, that you would also consider p4p. That's like most of us. The fact that you didn't take out from Rio means that you don't speak about the girls' services with any Personal knowledge. It is false to state that you cannot get DATY or BBBJ from Rio girls. I know you are writing falsehoods because I have gotten DATY and I have gotten BBBJ. You misstate the problem. The problem is that there is no guarantee you will get such services from Every girl. But everyone knows that there is no guarantee to get these services from any girl in any of the Other nightclubs either. So what to do? That is why the selection process and the discussion about it in my posts and others posts is important and helpful. This issue will confront the monger no matter what venue he is pursuing, be it mamba girls, WG's in nightclubs or strip clubs, or even freebies to some extent.

LJ

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 13:47
As for me, I really don't care if a few mindless numbskulls aRe manipulated by guys like Uke Boy and miss out on reading good information and guidance. The more intelligent readers who have read my posts know that I have only written with the intent of being helpful to the newbies contemplating a trip to Kiev. The sheer breadth of information I have discussed, completely unrelated to Rio, should show a normal reader that Uke Boy is peddling bullshit.The intelligent readers can see right through you.

Uke Boy
05-07-12, 16:03
LJ.

While Samuel Johnson said that "the last refuge of a scoundrel was patriotism," in your case, your only last refuge is to lash out in hatred, anger and insults. We now know you to actually be a complete nut case, who, when someone disagrees with you, and that has been the case as well in many of your other posts, you descend even farther below from where you come from, the sewers, the abattoirs and the garbage dumps of the city.

It is also interesting that you not only denigrate me but also other readers and contributors. You really are someone filled with unbounded hatred. Anyone who disagrees with you must then be the recipient of your bitter vile and, worse yet, your painfully bad writing.

You have not reasoned your case that you are not a shill with this ridiculous out of control rant that actual had me laughing. In fact, with this cascade of antagonism, it shows me more than ever that you are a shill for Rio trying everything possible, especially with no-class personal attacks, to try and keep his job. Are your Rio bosses unhappy about this turn of events?

I now leave it to the readers of this forum to decide about the truth of the matter as they see it. So should you.

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 16:29
In my personal opinion Ljs posts are very helpfull and I like to read them a lot. It is maybe true that he overpays girls, but this is his money and his life and he is free to do with them whatever he wishes. Even if he is shill for Rio (which I honestly don't believe) his information is mostly true and relible (eventhough maybe I don't agree about girls beautie, but as it was so much said previously, beauty is on the eyes of beholder). So dear Lj, don't take other mongers attack personally and continue to post your interesting statment as you used to. There are a lot of peaople ready to read them with interest. Those who are not interested can skipp Ljs posts. By the way Lj, I have found Kiev to be much more than only Rio, there is neeed for some effort only and a little bit of luck.Lj, Ronald, Poeker Player, Limarian, Kirch, I suspect are all one poster. The reports of these members all break down to the common denominator of Rio. Five members with absolutely zero depth to there mongering personality. Never an opinion about Slavic girls that goes beyond how pretty they are.

Let's be clear on something, I have no problem with Rio. If I visit Kiev, I will probably visit this place. However, I do have a problem with non authentic members posting on the forum. Is it really worth it LJ to misguide newbies.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 17:12
The intelligent readers can see right through you.I didn't say those readers who think they are intelligent, but nevertheless make up their minds without actually reading my posts, showing disdain for the actual facts. Not a sign of intelligence, by the way.

I said,"The more intelligent readers who have read my posts know that I have only written with the intent of being helpful to the newbies contemplating a trip to Kiev. The sheer breadth of information I have discussed, completely unrelated to Rio, should show a normal reader that Uke Boy is peddling bullshit."

Anyone who has actually read all my posts would know that the reason for my conclusion in 2011 that in the absence of an option like River Palace, Rio was the next best option for those visitors to Kiev on a short trip who want to get high level p4p pussy on a more or less reliable basis, was based on the facts that it was cheaper, and more efficient there. Yes, it's the lazy man's option, and doesn't involve the "thrill of the chase". So what? These visitors to Kiev, in town for only a few days don't care about that as they don't have time to run around "thrilling in the chase" and maybe not getting what they had hoped. They are not coming to Kiev to gamble with whether they will have a beautiful woman in their bed each of their few nights in town. They want to know what is the best, easiest and most reliable way to get a hottie for p4p. Therefore, since using websites in Kiev like mamba. Ru and top-modals. Com and others meant dealing with fake pictures and a lot of ugly girls showing up, and although sometimes a better looking girl was reported to have been gotten this way at a cheap price, the key point was there was no guarantee that a hottie would show up, just a chance. Therefore, only the venues where you could see the girl in advance and know she was hot enough for one's tastes were better to look at. And that meant the regular nightclubs which were frequented by WG's or the strip clubs offering "take out", where you could see what you were getting in advance.

My recommendations about going to Rio were not addressed to the guys seeking freebies and the thrill of the chase, or to guys who are in Kiev for longer periods of time, and could afford to miss a night here or there without having a hottie in bed. My comments were directed specifically to guide only those who were in Kiev for a few short days, where every night was precious, and their goal was to bed a real Kiev hottie each night. That's a specialized group of mongers on this board, but a group that needs the most guidance, since they cannot afford the time to waste on trial and error.

In recommending Rio to the short term visitor to Kiev looking for high quality p4p, in preference to the nightclub scene, my reasons were clearly stated: (1) lower cost, and (2) less time waste and more efficiency. These reasons are factual, logical and completely sufficient in and of themselves to explain my stated opinion. Your attempts and Uke Boys attempt to distort and corrupt this forum and substitute some ulterior motive to me in making my recommendations on the p4p scene, fly in the face of these above facts, and are not logical or sensible. It is very clear that Uke Boy has his own ulterior motive and agenda in posting false accusations of "shilling". Facts or truth or logic have nothing to do with it. He seems to have a vendetta against the Rio club. I don't know why. But his false accusations are not based on fact or truth.

I don't think anyone who assesses the factual information that existed in 2011, could reach a different conclusion than I reached.

(1) CHEAPER: Rio prices were $300/3hr take out (a $100 / hr net rate) and $400 / all night (which could be up to 7 or 8 hours, depending on what time you took the girl out and began the date, until the 5:00 AM club closing time (a net rate of as low as $400/8hrs or $50 / hr). The other strip clubs had $400 take out prices. The Working Girls (WG's) in the nightclubs were demanding outrageous prices of $400/2hrs or $500/2hrs, and only some could be negotiated down to around $300/2hrs. (a $150 / hr net rate). Therefore, Rio was demonstrably cheaper than the prices being demanded by the really hot girls in the nightclubs.

(2) MORE EFFICIENT: Furthermore, since the nightclubs were filled with regular girls also, and it was not always so easy to find those who were Working Girls, and the process took time to even locate which girl was "working", and then to have an "interview" with her to judge her potential for GFE, and then negotiate for a lower price, which she generally refused at first, and then play the waiting game in the negotiation, as we used to do at River Palace, where she gets to see that she couldn't get any takers at the higher price she demanded, and then maybe at the end of the evening she might come down in price, and you get the price you wanted maybe 3 hours later. All this time waste, is avoided in a strip club environment like at Rio, because the girls are paraded before you, and prices are fixed by the club.

[Rio had its own type of issues that could interfere with one getting a GFE experience with a hottie from there. Having decided that it was cheaper and more efficient to monger at Rio than at the nightclubs on a short trip, I chose to spend time there and in confronting the problems that exist, I tried to figure out ways to overcome them. And I offered reports about what I experienced and warnings about pitfalls and recommendations on the best way to succeed. ]

Many members are convinced about the truth of what I wrote and have come to the same conclusion about the greater efficiency of mongering at Rio versus the nightclubs. You need only pay attention to the most recent response to your post by another monger, Kirsch.

Hi Climaxnow, you are totally right and I can just agree. BUT for Kiev and not having so much time RIO is the best place. Everywhere else you will spend too much time. For a tourist coming to Kiev and not speaking Russian it's hard to get around and in addition very expensive. So instead of checking Kreshatik during the daytime and night time at McDonalds, Vodka Bar, Buddha Bar, Deluxe, Baby Face Bar, Arena City and and and, you could just go to Rio and spend EUR 10 for entrance and about EUR 5 for Bacardi Cola (cheaper than Germany) and check out all the girls coming straight to your table. I totally agree that recently the girls are not all 10s but still a lot of nice girls. AND as I always write, it's a matter of your attitude what you get later in your apartment! Of course sometime you are wrong and pay a lot of money for a cheap blowjob and f* with condom and she's leaving after 2-3 hours. But I have there many times and the managers know me and give me advice what girl to take. Furthermore with some experience all of the girls were 7-9s and stayed at my apartment until noon. But my conclusion is that I spend my money way better in Germany going to the FKK clubs. How can I say, it`s the all-in package you get, being in a foreign nice country. Hope you understand :-9Having said all the foregoing, in order not to mislead newbies, by failing to present the entire picture, I add that since Cruiser D, a veteran poster, has reported recently that very hot Working Girls or semi pros can be taken out of regular nightclubs, although he says stay away from Buddha Bar, for prices of $200/2hrs or less, like it used to be in RP days, that this requires a re-evaluation and adjustment to the recommendations for the best place to monger on a short trip to Kiev. No one is happy with the high prices of $300/3hrs plus $50 to $100 in club costs like drinks, and private dances at Rio strip club. So in light of the potentially lower prices for hotties at the regular clubs, it seems adviseable to start at the regular nightclubs that are recommended on this thread, especially if you are in Kiev on a weekend, and see what you can come up with. If you succeed in finding a very hot WG at a nightclub for $200, you will have done significantly better than you could have done at Rio. So why not try? A regular nightclub is a much more fun environment to monger in anyway. Now it could be that even if prices are lower now in the regular nightclubs than at Rio, that the efficiency factors are still better at the strip club. But one can't know this without trying. At the old River Palace, it was not so easy to get a low price, and one had to negotiate hard, and show the girl you were prepared to pass on her unless she came down on price, and this dance often went on for hours until she caved, or maybe she got some other guy to pay her price. But since it was more or less a sure thing that you could get some girl to come home with you from River Palace at a decent price if you were willing to stick it out until the wee hours, we put up with that inefficiency, because the process of the chase was somewhat fun. Yes, even the chase of the very hot WG, not a freebie, was fun. So it's worth it to try at the nightclubs, and keep the strip clubs (Rio or Mandarin or Dolls) in mind as a back up plan. Also, during the daytime, one should definitely try to meet as many mamba girls as one can stomach, because many members have reported sending away many ugly girls, but eventually having a real hottie show up, and for very low prices of $100 or $75, and this is where Kiev shines.

LJ

LilJoey
05-07-12, 17:43
LJ.

While Samuel Johnson said that "the last refuge of a scoundrel was patriotism," in your case, your only last refuge is to lash out in hatred, anger and insults. We now know you to actually be a complete nut case, who, when someone disagrees with you, and that has been the case as well in many of your other posts, you descend even farther below from where you come from, the sewers, the abattoirs and the garbage dumps of the city.

It is also interesting that you not only denigrate me but also other readers and contributors. You really are someone filled with unbounded hatred. Anyone who disagrees with you must then be the recipient of your bitter vile and, worse yet, your painfully bad writing.

You have not reasoned your case that you are not a shill with this ridiculous out of control rant that actual had me laughing. In fact, with this cascade of antagonism, it shows me more than ever that you are a shill for Rio trying everything possible, especially with no-class personal attacks, to try and keep his job. Are your Rio bosses unhappy about this turn of events?

I now leave it to the readers of this forum to decide about the truth of the matter as they see it. So should you.Uke Boy, I really don't hate you or anyone. I am very affronted by your false accusations and I value truth. I have invested considerable effort in trying to provide newbies with a sound analysis of the p4p scene in Kiev. Your malicious attempts to undermine my opinion with reckless accusations of shilling have damaged this forum and board. You have falsified and conducted a smear campaign for no valid reason. You have never discussed or debated a fact. Just smear and false accusation. It has done its damage as you have mislead a few of the unsuspecting to doubt my reports, which they have never read, and because of you, they will not derive the benefit I had tried to provide for them.

I now realize that what you have done is to open multiple profiles on this forum, and you are writing your silly but destructive posts under your Uke Boy handle, as well as your Climaxnow profile name, as well as your Muddy7 profile name. I wondered about why it was that Muddy seemed to be limited to be trying out mostly girls I had written about, out of all the other girls in the club, and ascribing to them lower values than I had ascribed. It now makes some sense that it was you trying to substantiate the idea you then wrote under your Uke Boy name that I "consistently overrate the girls". It is remarkable, now realizing what you have done in opening multiple profiles, how your attacks on me come in tandem, like a carefully orchestrated barrage, from Uke Boy, Climaxnow, and Muddy7, and who knows how many other false profiles you are writing under. It also explains why logic and facts have absolutely no effect on the almost robotic responses coming from Climaxnow and Muddy7.

What is behind your Machiavellian attacks on my posts is irrelevant. Your capacity for destructiveness warrants that you be banned from this thread.

Why don't you contribute something to the forum in terms of usable information for newbies, instead of the drek that you spew with malice and no constructive end.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 17:53
Lj, Ronald, Poeker Player, Limarian, Kirch, I suspect are all one poster. The reports of these members all break down to the common denominator of Rio. Five members with absolutely zero depth to there mongering personality. Never an opinion about Slavic girls that goes beyond how pretty they are.

Let's be clear on something, I have no problem with Rio. If I visit Kiev, I will probably visit this place. However, I do have a problem with non authentic members posting on the forum. Is it really worth it LJ to misguide newbies.Uke Boy you have now betrayed your hand and exposed yourself. It is now clear that what you have done is open multiple profiles on this forum, and that you have been posting your ludicrous smear attacks on my posts using Uke Boy, Climaxnow, and Muddy7, forum usernames, which explains the attacks in tandem orchestrated by you, with each post supporting the other. It also explains why no amount of patient response with facts and logic could get through to Climaxnow or Muddy7, since both are simply you, Uke Boy, writing under those names.

Truly Machiavellian. Not a bad scheme as schemes go. But you have exposed yourself with the hand that points the finger, which has three other fingers pointing back at yourself. You are a malicious and destructive son of a gun. You really should be banned from this forum.

I hope Jackson has a way of figuring out that you posted multiple profiles. I hope you are banned from this forum for being destructive.

LJ

Muddy7
05-07-12, 17:55
Lj, Ronald, Poeker Player, Limarian, Kirch, I suspect are all one poster. The reports of these members all break down to the common denominator of Rio. Five members with absolutely zero depth to there mongering personality. Never an opinion about Slavic girls that goes beyond how pretty they are.

Let's be clear on something, I have no problem with Rio. If I visit Kiev, I will probably visit this place. However, I do have a problem with non authentic members posting on the forum. Is it really worth it LJ to misguide newbies.Liljoey is a loser with different usernames, go find something better to do pal, only 4-5 posters read your garbage.

Any poster who keeps posting all these long posts about a joint is a loser or maybe just dumb.

Hey Joey, I'm thinking about sending a letter to Slava(admin) at RIO and let him what a poor job your are doing, maybe he can hire a smarter shill

LilJoey
05-07-12, 18:10

Let's be clear on something, I have no problem with Rio. If I visit Kiev, I will probably visit this place. However, I do have a problem with non authentic members posting on the forum. Is it really worth it LJ to misguide newbies.What's wrong Uke Boy? Have you forgotten what you posted under Climaxnow's name in his / your recent post? Climaxnow wrote explicitly he was in Rio once each week for three weeks in a row. Now you have Climaxnow writing that he will probably go to Rio when he visits Kiev, as if he hasn't been there before. You are contradicting yourself. I know it's hard to keep track of what you're writing under each of your profiles, Uke Boy. But it's obvious you goofed on this Climaxnow report you just posted.

Also anyone reading my posts, and especially my recent posts attempting to correct your false posts and shilling accusations, will have read the information and facts I reported and explanation of my conclusions and the reasons for my conclusions, which are logical. So they will know that I'm not misguiding anyone. Rather they will realize that it is you (Uke Boy, Climaxnow, and Muddy7) which are writing false things and are being destructive to the truth and this forum, and are attempting to misguide newbies.

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 18:22
What's wrong Uke Boy? Have you forgotten what you posted under Climaxnow's name in his / your recent post? Climaxnow wrote explicitly he was in Rio once each week for three weeks in a row. Now you have Climaxnow writing that he will probably go to Rio when he visits Kiev, as if he hasn't been there before. You are contradicting yourself. I know it's hard to keep track of what you're writing under each of your profiles, Uke Boy. But it's obvious you goofed on this Climaxnow report you just posted.

Also anyone reading my posts, and especially my recent posts attempting to correct your false posts and shilling accusations, will have read the information and facts I reported and explanation of my conclusions and the reasons for my conclusions, which are logical. So they will know that I'm not misguiding anyone. Rather they will realize that it is you (Uke Boy, Climaxnow, and Muddy7) which are writing false things and are being destructive to the truth and this forum, and are attempting to misguide newbies.The more you post, the more obvious it becomes of your ill will.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 18:27
Liljoey is a loser with different usernames, go find something better to do pal, only 4-5 posters read your garbage.

Any poster who keeps posting all these long posts about a joint is a loser or maybe just dumb.

Hey Joey, I'm thinking about sending a letter to Slava (admin) at RIO and let him what a poor job your are doing, maybe he can hire a smarter shillUke Boy, I am thanking you for posting the same thing under all three of your profile names, Uke Boy, Climaxnow and Muddy7, so that the readership can see how all three profiles post in tandem, in close proximity of time, saying the same thing and clearly orchestrated by the same hand.

You are a very bad and destructive person and wish to harm this forum.

Your last stupidity is almost worse than your attacks on me. Do you really think it is such a good idea to let outsiders know about this forum? There were guys like you, showing girls reviews on this forum about them posted by other mongers at the FKK's. What jerks. You don't show this stuff to the girls! It's an unwritten rule. Don't you have common sense? And you don't show it to the venues being reviewed either, for the same reason. I really don't think it's a good idea for anyone to let a club know about our forum. They might know about it anyways, as it's an open forum on the Internet. But I'm not sure we want to deliberately clue them in. I cautioned against this at the end of 2011 when I posted a list of girls at Rio who I thought were attractive enough to be worth taking a look at by other ISG'ers. In that post I cautioned that one should not let the managers know about there being a list of girls or a forum. The reason is that I'm not sure what their view of it might be. They might look at it as publicity, but they might prefer to keep a lower profile due to LE concerns. So better not to mention it, as it might lead to a situation where the mongers that go will be inhibited from making notes about the girls they meet, which is helpful in remembering who to ask for once they have disappeared from the stage.

Anyway, Uke Boy, Climaxnow, Muddy7, you are a destructive loose cannon. I have no control over you. I hope you will be judicious and use common sense. Although you haven't thus far in these posts.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 18:36
The more you post, the more obvious it becomes of your ill will.I have no I'll will. You have posted a false and malicious accusation that I am shilling for a strip club. I am refuting you, because my recommendations are based on facts and I concluded that it was the least expensive option for such high level p4p where you can see the girl in advance, and it was the most efficient place to go to get a hottie into one's bed, even if it did cost a pretty penny. These are conclusions shared by many members of this forum. I am writing to refute your malicious and groundless accusations and to expose that you Climaxnow, Uke Boy, and Muddy7 are one and the same poster using multiple profiles to lend support to each other in posting the same malicious attacks.

Get a life. Grow up. You have been exposed.

My posts and the logical conclusions contained in them based on facts, stand for themselves.

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 18:49
I have no I'll will. You have posted a false and malicious accusation that I am shilling for a strip club. I am refuting you, because my recommendations are based on facts and I concluded that it was the least expensive option for such high level p4p where you can see the girl in advance, and it was the most efficient place to go to get a hottie into one's bed, even if it did cost a pretty penny. These are conclusions shared by many members of this forum. I am writing to refute your malicious and groundless accusations and to expose that you Climaxnow, Uke Boy, and Muddy7 are one and the same poster using multiple profiles to lend support to each other in posting the same malicious attacks.

Get a life. Grow up. You have been exposed.

My posts and the logical conclusions contained in them based on facts, stand for themselves.No. What you have actually done is skew the standard of real pricing in Kiev for newbies. You can present all your logical conclusions in charts, diagrams, yield curves but crap is crap.

Muddy7
05-07-12, 19:23
I bet if a mod does an ip check he will see Joey has at least 4 user names here.

STUPID man

LilJoey
05-07-12, 19:27
No. What you have actually done is skew the standard of real pricing in Kiev for newbies. You can present all your logical conclusions in charts, diagrams, yield curves but crap is crap.I haven't skewed anything. The prices are what they are. All my posts regarding the options in Kiev report accurately the prices being asked, newbie and veteran alike.

Mamba. Ru and other websites have girls asking lower prices of even 400 UAH ($50) (although I hesitate to think of what such a girl looks like) , and 500 UAH. 600 UAH ($75) .800 UAH ($100) etc. These are low prices, but no guarantee what girl looks like, as pics are fake. Some guys have invested a lot of time and persistence, and claimed to have gotten a hottie eventually. It's worth trying during daytime mongering. Maybe one will luck out. The strip club prices are what TheKnight reported in past posts. Rio's prices are well known. The WG's in the nightclubs were consistently reported as having very high prices throughout 2011, the lowest being $300/2 hrs. Recently, this year there are reports of lower prices in the nightclubs for WG's and semi pros of $200/2hrs or more hours. Those are the facts.

Everyone wants to spend as little as they must on this hobby. Some guys have more time and linger visits. Some guys have shorter visits and less time. Each guy can choose the best approach that suits them and their time circumstance and their budget. Guys with lots of time in Kiev, or who simply enjoy the chase, may choose to go after freebies. Those who want the simplicity of p4p go after that. Those who don't like to spend go after the cheapest options possible, at the expense usually of the level of beauty or the hassle encountered using the fake picture websites with the cheaper prices. Those who don't mind spending more for a quality experience with a high level beauty and who have very little time in Kiev, choose the more direct route where you can see in advance what the girl looks like available at nightclubs or strip clubs, depending on where the best deal and lowest prices can be found. It used to be at River Palace, then it became Rio strip club. Now it's reported to have changed to become the regular nightclubs that have the lower prices for a very hot WG. These are the facts. Facts are not crap. Nothing is skewed. The prices are what they are, independent of what you or I want.

Maybe, give it a rest? Have mercy on the readership. I'm not going to allow distortions or falsehoods to remain unanswered, because that harms the forum to the extent it supplants truth with falsehood. If you want to debate a fact, or an opinion based on facts, or post new facts From your experiences, I'm all ears. But please give the childish name calling a rest.

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 19:39
I know your type LJ. Your the well spoken person trying to pull a fast one. All businessmen fear guys like you.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 19:41
I bet if a mod does an ip check he will see Joey has at least 4 user names here.

STUPID manI invite the Administrator to please do a check if possible on Muddy7, Climaxnow and Uke Boy, which will show they are one and the same, as you can all plainly see the "in tandem" attacks spewing the same false allegations from each of them one after the other, showing they are coordinated by the same hand and orchestrated by the same person.

Give it a rest, already. Your name calling is so childish. If it helps, I apologize for calling you an idiot in one of my prior posts. I was simply exasperated over your refusal to listen to facts and your repetition of a false accusation. I'm sure you can understand my frustration with your own behavior in making such a false accusation. I generally try to be civil, even in a debate. But you weren't engaging me on facts to discuss them. You were just mindlessly repeating a false accusation like a robot. Hence my frustration. Now that I realize you and Uke Boy are one and the same poster, I understand what I was dealing with. But there's no need to tire everyone with repetition of the same falsehood again and again, which I will defend again and again. Believe me, Uke Boy, Climaxnow, Muddy7, I'm sure everyone gets it by now. You've made your accusation, groundless though it is. Perhaps we can move on? Maybe post something constructive with actual information for a change?

LilJoey
05-07-12, 19:47
I know your type LJ. Your the well spoken person trying to pull a fast one. All businessmen fear guys like you.C'mon already. It's tiresome. Why your negativity towards me exists, I cannot fathom. I have only posted true facts and good analysis for the members of the forum. You can't articulate the "fast one" you now accuse me of trying to pull, because there is none. I have laid all my cards on the table for everyone to see, and it is abundantly clear that I have and do only report the facts that I have experienced or have learned from a reliable source. And you have not articulated any issue with my conclusions or analysis either. What we are left with from you is the mindless name-calling from you. What's the point? Give it a rest.

Uke Boy
05-07-12, 20:11
"Lil"," we now know who you really are. I agree, you are not a shill.

Rather, you are a troll who is about 12 years old since you behave like it. It is amazing that someone 50+ can still act and behave like an immature, rotten and spoiled child who has to have his way. I feel sorry for your very stunted emotional growth. It is amazing how hopelessly adolescent and ridiculous that someone as old as you can behave. At least we know your emotional age. I think you should seek professional help and right away.

If you are not 12 years old and you are 50+, then I believe your nick is appropriate. What is "little" in "Liljoey" is what is located between your ears and between your legs.

BTW, if you want Jackson to do an IP check and see if I am also as you baselessly and stupidly accuse me of being other posters, I welcome it. It will prove just how much of an emotional and brainless fool you really are. If you had any sense of how people write, and you simply do not because of your verbal vomit, you will see that there are very differing styles and approaches from very different people.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 20:46
"little"," we now know who you really are. I agree, you are not a shill.

Rather, you are a troll who is about 12 years old since you behave like it. It is amazing that someone 50+ can still act and behave like an immature, rotten and spoiled child who has to have his way. I feel sorry for your very stunted emotional growth. It is amazing how hopelessly adolescent and ridiculous that someone as old as you can behave. At least we know your emotional age. I think you should seek professional help and right away.

If you are not 12 years old and you are 50+, then I believe your nick is appropriate. What is "little" in "Liljoey" is what is located between your ears and between your legs.

BTW, if you want Jackson to do an IP check and see if I am also as you baselessly and stupidly accuse me of being other posters, I welcome it. It will prove just how much of an emotional and brainless fool you really are. If you had any sense of how people write, and you simply do not because of your verbal vomit, you will see that there are very differing styles and approaches from very different people.More name-calling? More mindless vitriol from you and your very sick mind. You contribute nothing to this forum and continuously spew malice and slander. You are destructive to this forum in more ways than just making false accusations and seeking to undermine valuable contributions to the forum. You do not relent in continuing the very childish name calling. You are boring the readership with this stupidity.

It is clear that you Uke Boy, and Climaxnow and Muddy7 are acting in tandem, each of the attacks by you three saying the same thing in quick succession, showing you are coordinating. Everyone can see it. Your futile point about the writing styles of the three of you being different, is just part of your effort to conceal your nefarious activities. Go ahead quickly erase all your PM's before the Administrator can see them, you buffoon. Do you think what you are doing is not obvious to everyone. You should slink away in shame for behaving so maliciously and destructively. Your actions are harmful to this forum by falsely impugning my posts which are legitimate, accurate and helpful to the newbies seeking information about ALL the options in Kiev.

I do wish the ADMINISTRATOR would check out that you are using multiple usernames and profiles on this forum, Uke Boy, Climaxnow and Muddy7. I don't know if it's possible to discover. But it doesn't really matter, because what is clear is that you three are in mindless lockstep in your assault on me, all 3 of you saying the same thing and obviously coordinated by one malicious mentality. No truly useful reporting. Just acrimony, fighting, disharmony. If ever there was a candidate for being banned from the forum by the Administrator, you are it.

LJ

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 21:12
More name-calling? More mindless vitriol from you and your very sick mind. You contribute nothing to this forum and continuously spew malice and slander. You are destructive to this forum in more ways than just making false accusations and seeking to undermine valuable contributions to the forum. You do not relent in continuing the very childish name calling. You are boring the readership with this stupidity.

It is clear that you Uke Boy, and Climaxnow and Muddy7 are acting in tandem, each of the attacks by you three saying the same thing in quick succession, showing you are coordinating. Everyone can see it. Your futile point about the writing styles of the three of you being different, is just part of your effort to conceal your nefarious activities. Go ahead quickly erase all your PM's before the Administrator can see them, you buffoon. Do you think what you are doing is not obvious to everyone. You should slink away in shame for behaving so maliciously and destructively. Your actions are harmful to this forum by falsely impugning my posts which are legitimate, accurate and helpful to the newbies seeking information about ALL the options in Kiev.

I do wish the ADMINISTRATOR would check out that you are using multiple usernames and profiles on this forum, Uke Boy, Climaxnow and Muddy7. I don't know if it's possible to discover. But it doesn't really matter, because what is clear is that you three are in mindless lockstep in your assault on me, all 3 of you saying the same thing and obviously coordinated by one malicious mentality. No truly useful reporting. Just acrimony, fighting, disharmony. If ever there was a candidate for being banned from the forum by the Administrator, you are it.

LJWe tell the truth and you sell Rio. That about sums everything up.

Muddy7
05-07-12, 21:30
Joey, you have a small brain

LilJoey
05-07-12, 21:38
We tell the truth and you sell Rio. That about sums everything up.No, Climaxnow, you falsely reported recently that one can NOT get DATY or BBBJ from girls at Rio. Here's the quote from you demonstrating you made this false statement:
I visited this place once a week for three weeks straight and never took a girl home. * * * I'm not a very experienced monger but I know that covered blow jobs and no DATY is basically not acceptable. Others will tell you that they "broke through the barrier" or YMMV but this is all straight bullshit when it comes to the girls in Rio nightclub. Here is why. Rio is a unique venue in Kiev where girls can prostitute themselves without any transmission of bodily fluid. If the girls were open to being better performers, most would not work here. In the same post you admitted never having taken a girl from Rio.

Then you posted that you might go to Rio, implying you had never been.
Let's be clear on something, I have no problem with Rio. If I visit Kiev, I will probably visit this place.

No, Climaxnow, it is you who is the falsifier. You have not posted the truth.

Many members have gotten BBBJ as well as DATY from girls at Rio. I posted the truth about which girls did give either service and which girls did not give one or the other service. You report falsely. I reported the truth. Others like me who are honest have also posted the truth, that it depends on the girl, and it also depends on you and what the rapport between you and the girl is.

You have an agenda against Rio, together with Uke Boy, so you falsify and smear without compunction. You have no values? No honor? Shame on you. I have told the true facts of my experiences whether good or bad, in order to guide others and forewarn of issues to beware of. In your malice toward me, you have not behaved as an honest person. Of that you should be ashamed.

LilJoey
05-07-12, 21:50
Joey, you have a small brainOk, Muddy7, I apologize for also writing you have a small brain in one of my recent posts where I was trying to get through to you, by discussing the facts, and all you came back with was the same mindless comment about it bring ridiculous for someone to come to Kiev and frequent Rio because of the costs. You never responded to the actual facts and calculations I presented you with, and kept repeating the same incorrect thing in a manner that was designed to be offensive toward me. So in frustration I wrote that you had a small brain. If it will appease you, I apologize, since it is not my usual way to resort to that. Anyone can read my posts going back and forth on many points with Mohab, and know that I have an unusually great deal of patience in answering questions, because I Felt he was sincere in his desire to Know and was not merely wasting my time. You however, Muddy, were disrespectful to me, and that is a different matter.

I wish to conclude this idiotic and childish exchange of name.calling that you, Climaxnow, and The instigator of it all, Uke Boy, have been engaging in toward me. Even if you bear malice toward me, have mercy on the rest of the readership, else Many Will conclude that this thread is polluted by childishness and of no value to a real monger.

Muddy7
05-07-12, 21:56
LOL, get a life man

how many user names do you have here? 4-5? or more

LilJoey
05-07-12, 22:14
LOL, get a life man.

How many user names do you have here? 4-5? Or more So you don't accept an apology and continue the stupidity? Fine. You are a mindless loser. Since you are the same person as Uke Boy, it is obvious why you didn't accept the apology, considering what I recently wrote about him and about his malice and falsehoods. So I take the apologies to you back. You have re-instated yourself as an idiot with a small brain. LOL

Nille Copenhagen
05-07-12, 22:15
What is happing to this forum? A big fight! And it has been going on for page.

Climaxnow
05-07-12, 22:23
no, climaxnow, you falsely reported recently that one can not get daty or bbbj from girls at rio. then you admitted never having taken a girl from rio. then you posted that you might go to rio, implying you had never been. you are a falsifier. you have not posted the truth. many members have gotten bbbj as well as daty from girls at rio. i posted the truth about which girls did give either service and which girls did not give one or the other service. you report falsely. i reported the truth. others like me who are honest have also posted the truth, that it depends on the girl, and it also depends on you and what the rapport between you and the girl is. you have an agenda against rio, together with uke boy, so you falsify and smear without compunction. you have no values? no honor? shame on you. i have told the true facts of my experiences whether good or bad, in order to guide others and forewarn of issues to beware of. in your malice toward me, you have not behaved as an honest person. of that you should be ashamed.completely untrue. i enjoyed visiting rio to have a beer, listen to the music, and watch the line up. that's where it ended for me because i would have felt foolish to have given $300 to a girl that probably would not kiss me, probably would not let me go down on her, and probably would give me a covered blow job. of course, its not absolute and the girls may stray from there normal practices. as with most prostitutes, the more you see them the more they do. the game in that place was obvious and i did not want to participate.

here's another big downer with rio. don't expect any possible side work from the rio girls. this is a very controlled environment where these girls to not want to loose there jobs. if you visit regular prostitutes, assuming you are a good guy, they will share there friends numbers and you can develop a grape vine of girls. lj created a false standard in kiev of $300 covered blow jobs in the wee hours. it took me a week and a half to realize the true standard is in deed $100 an hour for good day time sex, bbbj and daty included. it's not so quickly accessible for first time tourists but if they properly prepare and do the leg work, this is what they will discover. you really have to throw as much shit against the wall and see what sticks in kiev. this includes getting your ass into those night clubs and doing the tedious work of prospecting on mamba. rio does not play into this schematic because you will not be able to create any friends from that venue.

Muddy7
05-07-12, 22:31
So you don't accept an apology and continue the stupidity? Fine. You are a mindless loser. Since you are the same person as Uke Boy, it is obvious why you didn't accept the apology, considering what I recently wrote about him and about his malice and falsehoods. So I take the apologies to you back. You have re-instated yourself as an idiot with a small brain. LOL
LOL

Joey, you're just sooooooooo stupid

so how many user names do you have at this site loser?

LilJoey
05-07-12, 22:54
completely untrue. i enjoyed visiting rio to have a beer, listen to the music, and watch the line up. that's where it ended for me because i would have felt foolish to have given $300 to a girl that probably would not kiss me, probably would not let me go down on her, and probably would give me a covered blow job. of course, its not absolute and the girls may stray from there normal practices. as with most prostitutes, the more you see them the more they do. the game in that place was obvious and i did not want to participate.

here's another big downer with rio. don't expect any possible side work from the rio girls. this is a very controlled environment where these girls to not want to loose there jobs. if you visit regular prostitutes, assuming you are a good guy, they will share there friends numbers and you can develop a grape vine of girls. you created a false standard in kiev of $300 covered blow jobs in the wee hours. it took me a week and a half to realize the true standard is in deed $100 an hour for good day time sex, bbbj and daty included. it's not so quickly accessible for first time tourists but if they properly prepare and do the leg work, this is what they will discover.if you bother to read my reports you will discover which girls gave me bbbj. and others have reported similar results. it's all in the thread. good information, worthwhile knowing, but either you didn't read enough, or you have a closed mind and prefer to follow uke boy and live in the world of "probably" she won't this and "probably" she won't do that. so you held back and didn't take the plunge. you have to take a risk if you want to reap the rewards. only i hoped that my experiences and my reports about them could help make the risk a more educated one for other mongers. each monger needs to make an assessment of the girl he is thinking of inviting home, will she or won't she. this is where each monger must use all the tools at his disposal, including what she let's you do to her in the private dance, how she seems to feel about you, and if you want to risk spoiling the mood or flow, you can simply ask her up front in as charming or cute a way as you can muster, whether she will let you kiss her here or down there etc.. i have sometimes asked in advance, and sometimes rolled the dice without asking, relying in intuition and a feeling of rapport. sometimes i won. sometimes i lost. somehow, though, even if i didn't get the bbbj, when i was with a really beautiful girl who allowed me daty, and the sex was great, and lots of fun, the lack of the bbbj was not a bummer do as to take away how great the experience was overall. but each guy has different feelings on this, and to some the bbbj is all--important, and nothing else good about the sex with a gorgeous girl and how good she looks as you're pounding her pussy in various positions can make up for not having a bbbj. to each his own.

read kirch's recent report. kirch said it accurately. kirsch, please post the names on which girl is doing what. obviously, the thread needs info like that.

daty was never an issue with any of the girls i took home over a full year period of many trips and many girls, with the exception of two girls that i identified for the readership, namely lera and katya. however, katya permitted me to perform daty if she was covered. so i split open a condom and put it on her pussy with a little lube underneath and got her little clit hopping, even through the latex. however, i was happy to report that on my latest trip this year on the date i had with katya on friday night march 30 i was finally permitted to lick her delicious pussy directly, and she loved it. don't know if she is loosening up generally, or whether she had dated me enough times to relax with me. anyway, those are facts. live in the world of facts.

by the way, these concerns over what the girl will do, bbbj or covered blow job, definitely are an issue in all the other venues in kiev too, including mamba girls, and girls from nightclubs, whatever. more and more of the young girls are more health conscious and insisting on covered bj, as in safe sex. so i would not say that the conditions at rio are any different than a cross section of girls off the street, out of a nightclub, or other location. probably the more of an uneducated country hick the girl is, the more likely you are to get a bbbj. the more sophisticated and worldly girls are more health conscious. i have no data to back this last idea up. it's just a hypothesis i have. of course, with freebies you are far more likely to get bbbj and everything you want.

BionicMan
05-07-12, 22:54
Can somebody (the most intelligent between you two) put an end to this flaming? The first one who will stop and keep silent on this dispute will surely not be an idiot.

Muddy7
05-07-12, 23:30
katya permitted me to perform daty if she was covered. So i split open a condom and put it on her pussy with a little lube underneath and got her little clit hopping, even through the latex. .lol ..........

Member #4491
05-08-12, 00:47
hello!

the verbal vomit is silly. anyone that can not see that something fishy is going on with rio here prior to the football event, must be blind. i heard they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the drinks and date-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) pretty football fans in rio. blink. regardless of who gets paid for what, we can now stop both the pissing fight and the commercials. just stop that shit, please. and no one should be banned. you should just shut the f*ck up on certain topics, gentlemen. be adults.

i do not agree that "night club" is the fastest and easiest way to get a girl in ukraine. mamba is at least just as fast. little joey, your opinions are not facts. they are your opinions. the facts you mix in does not make opinions into anything else but opinions. so let us get the facts strait. it is not so hard or time consuming to score a girl for under 100 usd in ukraine. i had some numbers in my phone and texted them on the bus, and had a girl over in a couple of hours from getting off the plane. and a couple of pretty young girls on hold as well. i do not find it so hard to investigate who has false pictures in vk, mamba, etc. in fact it is quite easy imho. forget the 300 usd girls. it is not so hard to get a pretty girl from mamba. and after you came over her tits or in her pussy, you do not give a f*ck if she is a 7 or a 9 anyway, so no use in getting anal about that.

this is how i see it; if your ego and not your adult self is controlling you, you will need an "objectively high ranked girl" to try to nurture that ill little monster, but if you disconnect from the little insane ego within, you will remember that good sex is not related to the golden rectangle and photo model beauties. every time you deal with these paid yet spoiled prostitution queens that demands you to qualify in several ways, you will loose self esteem and your ego will take a tighter grip of you, pushing you further and further away from relying on your own abilities in exploring the true world of lovely females. i visit clubs on rare occasions but let us face it, rio and such clubs are corrupt environments, totally lacking anything remotely close to a genuine male to female encounter. (i do not mean corrupt in the financial sense and i hope you are intelligent enough to understand that.) sure i am generalizing, but one tasty apple does not make the rotten basket better. from what i saw in ukraine, there are many pretty and available girls in normal clubs, so no need to humiliate yourself.

"it is better to travel well than to arrive."/buddha.

b.

Member #4491
05-08-12, 00:54
So I split open a condom and put it on her pussy with a little lube underneath and got her little clit hopping, even through the latex.LJ,

I am absolutely not trying to flame you but somehow I find this sad to read. If you can not see why, I can not explain licking a rubber and paying her 300 USD for it. What happened with the world?

B

LilJoey
05-08-12, 05:34
LJ,

I am absolutely not trying to flame you but somehow I find this sad to read. If you can not see why, I can not explain licking a rubber and paying her 300 USD for it. What happened with the world?

BPeople are different, Barba. I don't know your feelings about DATY and what gives you enjoyment sexually. Some men don't even like to do it. As for myself, a significant part of DATY that I enjoy and arouses me is seeing and feeling how my oral efforts are pleasuring the girl I am with and how her excitement builds and her moans increase and ultimately how her body shakes and abdominal muscles involuntarily convulse from the orgasm I just gave her. It's a big turn on for me. Of course, I like it better when there is natural direct contact of my lips and tongue with the girl's clitoris and pussy generally. But even covered, it is still exciting for me to go down on a very pretty girl and make her cum. Many years ago when I was much more concerned about catching something from DATY, I used to routinely use a plastic sheet on any p4p girl or other girl I didn't know well to do the best I could to have safe sex. In recent years I have not taken such precautions, and prefer to enjoy natural oral sex, both BBBJ and DATY. Anyway, I knew about the issue with Katya and DATY in advance. The first night I spent time with her, I passed on her because of this issue. But I really do like the girl, and on another night when I spent time with her, I decided to take her, even with the limitation of covered oral sex. The $300 fee I paid was to have her as my consort for the night. Her orgasm from the DATY were very sexy. I enjoyed fucking this beautiful girl in many positions. The experience with her was sexually very enjoyable and GFE, despite the lack of the natural oral sex. So, yes I like natural DATY, but even without it, the sex and the relationship that developed between me and Katya was fantastic. I have seen Katya a number of times since, each time was wonderful. The last time we were together recently, DATY was finally natural and not covered. As I reported, all other girls I had from Rio enjoyed DATY (and there were many over the last year's visits) , with the exception of the other girl I mentioned Lera.

Personally, I am only interested in very beautiful girls for p4p sex. I enjoy it. I don't enjoy sex with less beautiful girls as much, and so the nice looking but not really beautiful girls that I have gotten from mamba and top-modals over the years are not very exciting to me. They fill some in between time for me on days in Kiev that I have time to call them. But these above average nice looking girls are not the reason I enjoy Kiev. Even though your pragmatic observation is true, and the ejaculation I will have is physically the same. It is the very high level beauties that I want to have, if I can. The enjoyment of the visual beauty for me is a large factor. So we don't feel the same. To me, your analogy that after the man cum's, it's all the same, so you ask why fixate on very beautiful girls. To me, that's like saying, since everything you eat will ultimately come out as a bowel movement, do what difference does it make what a food tastes like when you eat it. The answer is that one can enjoy the fine taste during eating. Similarly, I enjoy the visual beauty, while I have the sex. I never had to explain this, so it is interesting to try to put it in words. But that's how I feel.

LJ

Angus Magee
05-08-12, 05:40
Can somebody (the most intelligent between you two) put an end to this flaming? The first one who will stop and keep silent on this dispute will surely not be an idiot.I have reported some of the flame posts (both sides) to Jackson. Hopefully he will step in, clean up the thread and perhaps even give some time outs to the participants. It really does showcase just how much some ISG threads need moderation. In the past month or so the Kiev thread has become more and more tiresome to browse for all the posturing and bacl and forth bull shit. It used to be a favorite thread of mine, now I rarely visit.

Grow up guys.

AM

Schuker69
05-08-12, 07:35
after the cat fight i endured the last 2 pages with a barf bag nearby i was wondering who was going to call them out and demand this bs to stop. since i am a newbie to forum it wasn't going to be me. why? from the get go had to defend myself from my very first post, and the next 2 or 3 after that. first post was a very condensed story from a recent 10 week visit to kiev / lviv. immediately got trashed, so i had to defend myself from some members on here for various reasons- where some replies show they can not put a sentence together, do not have any game so trash is thrown, or read a post and do not comprehend it properly. why? who knows? stupidity? meds not kicked in? some accusing me of fabrication, etc. as listed-

- i was accused of being full of shit, (because i had a plan and worked it well)

- mentioned a website where i met a few non pros (for this i was called a shill)

.not enough detail (i was in kiev for 9 weeks and if i was to include a detailed breakdown of my every move it would have filled up 15 pages on here)

- do you have proof? wtf! do you want me to notorize it?

see a pattern here? all this from different members! welcome aboard schuker69! haha. so makes me laugh when i have to read this fighting nonsense from these so called "senior members?" more like senior weenies. so stop the verbal attacks and get back to what is important here- to communicate in a friendly fashion how to meet, hang, and bed many beautiful gems in kiev and surrounding towns because from what i have seen there is plenty to go around and alot of freebies which is the most fun of all. rejection has to be tolerated and part of the game so when it happens just move to the girl 4 feet over and try again. visiting for an extended time like i did and you meet a keeper? a lady you would like to see more as a gf, which always leads to the best sex, which will be fun and dirty too! be nice to her but not a smuck either- like u pick the restaurant (not her until you trust her) and take her out for dinner, talking in a cozy, and quiet environment, sipping on wine, with a lady who is dressed sexy and you don't have to defend against ten other dudes that want her too. of course this is one segment that takes up the calender, while other nites listening to a live band at a club (hard to find" on khrash st, but can't remember the name, not a pick up bar, great music though) or just going solo to caribean club, because lots of babes, and others. yes, i do not understand slavic women but i am trying and this forum helps, but nothing like the real deal. my next trip i will be better prepared and learn a bit of ukrainian / russian phrases as i have a few ladies who i will see again. my ukraine cell phone has many contacts from my trip and there will be more because like i said- i think- it's all in the numbers! i will not comment on rio but suffice to say i agree with barba. next!

the verbal vomit is silly. anyone that can not see that something fishy is going on with rio here prior to the football event, must be blind. i heard they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the drinks and date-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) pretty football fans in rio. blink. regardless of who gets paid for what, we can now stop both the pissing fight and the commercials. just stop that shit, please. and no one should be banned. you should just shut the f*ck up on certain topics, gentlemen. be adults.

i do not agree that "night club" is the fastest and easiest way to get a girl in ukraine. mamba is at least just as fast. little joey, your opinions are not facts. they are your opinions. the facts you mix in does not make opinions into anything else but opinions. so let us get the facts strait. it is not so hard or time consuming to score a girl for under 100 usd in ukraine. i had some numbers in my phone and texted them on the bus, and had a girl over in a couple of hours from getting off the plane. and a couple of pretty young girls on hold as well. i do not find it so hard to investigate who has false pictures in vk, mamba, etc. in fact it is quite easy imho. forget the 300 usd girls. it is not so hard to get a pretty girl from mamba. and after you came over her tits or in her pussy, you do not give a f*ck if she is a 7 or a 9 anyway, so no use in getting anal about that.

this is how i see it; if your ego and not your adult self is controlling you, you will need an "objectively high ranked girl" to try to nurture that ill little monster, but if you disconnect from the little insane ego within, you will remember that good sex is not related to the golden rectangle and photo model beauties. every time you deal with these paid yet spoiled prostitution queens that demands you to qualify in several ways, you will loose self esteem and your ego will take a tighter grip of you, pushing you further and further away from relying on your own abilities in exploring the true world of lovely females. i visit clubs on rare occasions but let us face it, rio and such clubs are corrupt environments, totally lacking anything remotely close to a genuine male to female encounter. (i do not mean corrupt in the financial sense and i hope you are intelligent enough to understand that.) sure i am generalizing, but one tasty apple does not make the rotten basket better. from what i saw in ukraine, there are many pretty and available girls in normal clubs, so no need to humiliate yourself.

"it is better to travel well than to arrive."/buddha.

b.

Ronaldinjo
05-08-12, 11:20
Man, you are an intelligent person, why are you making exuces all the time for what you writing or thinking? Mutual personal attacks will not lead to positive results. Everyone has its own life and his own opinions, we are democratic society and we can choose to do whatever we like and want, unless it harms someone. In my opinion your writing is very interesting and I read most of it and I like it. Wish ohers could do the same way, we could benefit much more. If someone doesn't like your comments he is welcomed to skip them. I personaly think that accusing you being Rio shill is one big bulshit. By the way Lj, I asked all Rio managers about Leela and Vladislava, they didn't have slightest idea who those girls are. There was one tall blond Stanislava. Are you sure you pronounced correctly the names?

Member #4491
05-08-12, 17:10
LJ, I also enjoy to dive down there and make a girl come, but I could not lick on plastic. At least I think it would make me loose the interest for licking her pussy. But I never tried so maybe it is better than it sounds. I always like to lick the girl a bit in the ass also so I would need a plastic bag.

I understand the analogy with food but it is the opposite of how I meant it. A meal that looks good will not by default taste good. And whatever looks good is for me strongly related to how I connect to her personality. Beauty (and ugliness) comes from within is just as corny as it is true. And beauty comes from Mamba just as well as from a club. But if a girl connects AND are photo model pretty in the sense we are trained to judge, why not. Of course this is the best. But for me I rather have the connection than the visual perfection, IF I must choose. That is real steaming sex for me. My sperm is precious to me and should not be wasted on bad attitude. LOL. I can live with a **** and I can live with a "human experience" (fat ass, floppy tits, sweat, etc) but I can not take the bitches that requires men to qualify AND pay them for money. That is the real turn off for me. It is an emotional clash for me that kills my sex drive totally if the woman is passive aggressive and unaccommodating. According to my experience from other locations, the drop dead pretty ones are often of this repulsive type. I am agitating and did not even visit most of those clubs, so take it with a pinch of salt. For sure, if I find both beauty and a honest person for a reasonable price / sacrifice, I will also prefer that. Anyone would. In some cases I feel that I did find both looks and "love" (as in Barry White looooove) on Mamba, and this was with very little time and energy spent; hence the low cost alternatives should at least not be viewed as a time consuming solutions for the eternal cum challenge.

Angus Magee, finally someone does something! Blink.

Barba