PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex / STD

ShaneMister
07-13-12, 02:55
Everyone, Please post safe sex / STD related reports / discussions / questions here. Appreciate we pay close attention to this thread as well as it can be a life saver for a fellow monger.

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
07-13-12, 03:07
You can channel these doctors through echanelling. Com

Dr. Kulasiri Buddhakolara (Most popular STD doctor in SL). Durdans, Asiri, Central, Nawaloka, Lanka Hospitals.

Dr. K. A. M. Ariyaratne. Central, Nawaloka.

Dr. (Mrs.) Sujatha Samarakoon (If you are taking your wife / GF). Durdans, Vindana, Nawaloka, Central.

Dr. G. Weerasinghe. Nawaloka, Alexandra, Asiri, Central.

One advice I can give overall is don't depend on online forums and thinking whether you have a STD or not. That is too much stress. Just meet a doctor and show your condition and get tested if the doctor recommends. Most STDs are curable and why regret allowing them to get worse.

Cheers,

Shane

Djnathan
07-13-12, 16:13
It's a Great Work to Open a Thread Just for this Topic, It's seems Sri Lankan Forum going to be an Overall Good Forum in This Site. Hats Off to ShaneMister.

===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

ShaneMister
07-14-12, 05:29
When we talk of safe sex, Condoms are very important I guess. I found few types of Durex.

They have one for long lasting (I don't know how it is done, but seemed I lasted more).280Rs.

Then the normal one. <200Rs.

Then they have a red one as ultra thin (for best feeling). About 280Rs. Has anyone tried this? Is it safe enough?

I like to know which condom gave you the best experience and best erections? Some cheap condoms just kill me when it comes to getting hard. But please. Let us know brands that are available in SL only.

Cheers.

Shane

BoyShares
08-01-12, 08:47
When we talk of safe sex, Condoms are very important I guess. I found few types of Durex.

They have one for long lasting (I don't know how it is done, but seemed I lasted more).280Rs.

Then the normal one. <200Rs.

Then they have a red one as ultra thin (for best feeling). About 280Rs. Has anyone tried this? Is it safe enough?

I like to know which condom gave you the best experience and best erections? Some cheap condoms just kill me when it comes to getting hard. But please. Let us know brands that are available in SL only.

Cheers.

ShaneNothing beats durex for me. Durex ultra thin is the best. Feeling wise. But I haven't used it on pros. So I don't know about the durability. Freely available as well.

BoyShares
08-01-12, 08:51
These are the risks of STDs with different sex acts.

Too much info? Then remember the high risk acts for the giver and refrain from them.

http://healthnurse.wordpress.com/faq-about-sexual-health/sti-risks-chart/

Safe mongering,

Cheers

ShaneMister
08-01-12, 16:21
These are the risks of STDs with different sex acts.

Too much info? Then remember the high risk acts for the giver and refrain from them.

http://healthnurse.wordpress.com/faq-about-sexual-health/sti-risks-chart/

Safe mongering,

CheersGood info. Scary but useful!

DizVibe
08-09-12, 07:47
Hey friends,

After a recent misadventure and some seemingly scary symptoms I visited a STD consultant (twice). The doc made me wait a month before even considering checks. He refused to give any antibiotics saying if there's no symptoms, antibiotics will only do more harm than good; typically, it could destroy essential bacteria and weaken your immune system and open you up for other infections.

Well after an agonizing 1 month, the doc took a look at Junior and said that what I have is a benign yeast infection; which you can catch from anyone (even a virgin.) Left alone it would go away on it's own.

Well that's that. Looking back here's my advice for safe sex:

- NEVER get a WG under the influence of alcohol. Trust me, you feel more macho and take undue risks that you won't take otherwise.

- Never let a WG BBBJ you. Use a condom. There's enough STDs you can catch from oral and the stress of wondering whether you caught something ain't efing worth it.

- The rest goes without saying : Use condoms for everything, don't DATY, etc. Don't' french.

- And don't rely on online medical advice to see whether you caught something or not. STD testing is unreliable as it is; without the collective nonsense of the internet getting in your head. If you did the deed and worried, man up and go see a doctor. Don't swallow pills that people recommend on the web.

Stay safe and keep your family and friends safe!

ShaneMister
08-14-12, 18:09
Hey friends,

After a recent misadventure and some seemingly scary symptoms I visited a STD consultant (twice). The doc made me wait a month before even considering checks. He refused to give any antibiotics saying if there's no symptoms, antibiotics will only do more harm than good; typically, it could destroy essential bacteria and weaken your immune system and open you up for other infections.

Well after an agonizing 1 month, the doc took a look at Junior and said that what I have is a benign yeast infection; which you can catch from anyone (even a virgin.) Left alone it would go away on it's own.

Well that's that. Looking back here's my advice for safe sex:

- NEVER get a WG under the influence of alcohol. Trust me, you feel more macho and take undue risks that you won't take otherwise.

- Never let a WG BBBJ you. Use a condom. There's enough STDs you can catch from oral and the stress of wondering whether you caught something ain't efing worth it.

- The rest goes without saying : Use condoms for everything, don't DATY, etc. Don't' french.

- And don't rely on online medical advice to see whether you caught something or not. STD testing is unreliable as it is; without the collective nonsense of the internet getting in your head. If you did the deed and worried, man up and go see a doctor. Don't swallow pills that people recommend on the web.

Stay safe and keep your family and friends safe!Hope you got medicine for yeast infection. Daktarin is a good creame for yeast / fungal infections.

NSeal
08-26-12, 22:14
There is a huge stigma about STDs in SL. You have a higher chance of getting in to an accident in SL or catching dengue than catching a major STD. Here is why. HIV: if you have protected sex catching HIV is zero. Catching HIV from BBBJ or DATY is very slim as virus cannot live in the saliva. Unless you DATY a WG on her period while you had your teeth pulled chances are slim, or she gives you a BJ when she had her teeth pulled and you have a cut on your penis. You can however catch gonorrhea or syphilis. But unless there is an outbreak chances of catching gonorrhea or syphillis is also unlikely. Then comes the HSV (herpes) , & HPV (genital warts). Lots of poeple have oral HPV. This is very common. If you ever got kissed by a relative when you were a child chances are you could have it. Some people have genital herpes. Most people don't show any symptoms. Guys very rarely get HPV, and there is not even a test for guys. Long story short, women have lot to worry about than guys when it comes to STDs. You can actually catch Herpes from your girl friend or wife, just like I said most people have oral herpes (hsv 1). It doesn't mean that they cheated on you or you cheated on them. As long as you don't catch HIV (chances are extremely low if you wear protection) you are fine and enjoy mongering. I am not advocating that you should have risky sex. But there is no point worrying unnecessarily.

If you have questions on these STD just pm me for more details.

NSeal
09-23-12, 17:42
Of course there is such thing as immunity system in human body. They teach that very early in school or ask a doctor if not sure.

I am not saying anyone to BBFS thinking that you are immune to STDs.

I think my post was misread. I am simply saying just because someone seems hygienic, I. E washing pussy, should not give false hope that they are disease free. On the other hand not every one who gets exposed catches diseases including STDs. If there is no immunity all of us should have chlamydia which you could catch from a HJ. Of course use protection and minimize risky behavior to be on the safe side. Sadly many guys catch STDs not from this hobby but by banging aunties or other chicks with no protection thinking they are normal ladies and you will be safe." No glove, no love" follow that.

ShaneMister
09-30-12, 07:12
Of course there is such thing as immunity system in human body. They teach that very early in school or ask a doctor if not sure.

I am not saying anyone to BBFS thinking that you are immune to STDs.

I think my post was misread. I am simply saying just because someone seems hygienic, I. E washing pussy, should not give false hope that they are disease free. On the other hand not every one who gets exposed catches diseases including STDs. If there is no immunity all of us should have chlamydia which you could catch from a HJ. Of course use protection and minimize risky behavior to be on the safe side. Sadly many guys catch STDs not from this hobby but by banging aunties or other chicks with no protection thinking they are normal ladies and you will be safe." No glove, no love" follow that.I agree, you cannot judge someone from outside appearance. Just because you wash you won't wash away viruses. Certain STDs like Molluscum Contagiosum will appar on skin, also at out breaks of Herpes. I know bare back is pleasure. But the regret you have is lot worse. If you want bare back sex, find a partner for yourself, who does not fuck other men. Even your wife can give you STD / HIV, if you can't trust her. So it's not about sex workers always. Always be on alert and "sexualy intelligent"

Cheers.

Shane

IAlvsg
09-30-12, 19:52
There is a huge stigma about STDs in SL. You have a higher chance of getting in to an accident in SL or catching dengue than catching a major STD. Here is why. HIV: if you have protected sex catching HIV is zero. Catching HIV from BBBJ or DATY is very slim as virus cannot live in the saliva. Unless you DATY a WG on her period while you had your teeth pulled chances are slim, or she gives you a BJ when she had her teeth pulled and you have a cut on your penis. You can however catch gonorrhea or syphilis. But unless there is an outbreak chances of catching gonorrhea or syphillis is also unlikely. Then comes the HSV (herpes) , & HPV (genital warts). Lots of poeple have oral HPV. This is very common. If you ever got kissed by a relative when you were a child chances are you could have it. Some people have genital herpes. Most people don't show any symptoms. Guys very rarely get HPV, and there is not even a test for guys. Long story short, women have lot to worry about than guys when it comes to STDs. You can actually catch Herpes from your girl friend or wife, just like I said most people have oral herpes (hsv 1). It doesn't mean that they cheated on you or you cheated on them. As long as you don't catch HIV (chances are extremely low if you wear protection) you are fine and enjoy mongering. I am not advocating that you should have risky sex. But there is no point worrying unnecessarily.

If you have questions on these STD just pm me for more details.You can also get the Hepatitis B by sexual contacts. I don't really know about Hepatitis A and C.

Acne Lanka
11-08-12, 17:59
I would like to share my experience with safe sex.

I might have more than 200 encounters upto day and I have done no condom sex with 4 MP girls for around 10 times. Had BBBJ with around 40 occasions and had done DATY to same number of girls. Luckily I am still STD free.

There should be something else controlling this.

Also, I have contacted couple of guys who posting no condom sex pictures in philipines forum and that guy replied me saying that he only got Clamidia in his life once. He used to have FS with prostitutes without condom for many times.

But, I guess when you are getting older, it's better to practice safe sex more as your immunity is weaker at old age.

NSeal
11-10-12, 10:09
Acne,

As you know I agree with you and stated many times about this only to be told by some mongers that I was wrong. Most of these guys are inexperienced and paranoid. One even went to the extent of saying there is no such thing as immunity.

I too had several such encounters over past 15 or so years and I too am STD free. Of course those encounters I was taking a calculated risk. We are not advising anyone to bang a street working girl without a cover.

From what I understand 1/1000 heterosexual encounters you could get something like HIV. Chances are much higher if it was unprotected Anal sex or if you already have other STDs.

As each of our bodies are different we cannot advice that this is the same for everyone. So as a general rule follow safe sex practices. If you are confident about your body and its capabilities you can sometimes push it little further.

Guys should also worry more about normal girls and MILFs that they do thinking they are safe and let their guard down only to catch something from normal girls.

I would like to share my experience with safe sex.

I might have more than 200 encounters upto day and I have done no condom sex with 4 MP girls for around 10 times. Had BBBJ with around 40 occasions and had done DATY to same number of girls. Luckily I am still STD free.

There should be something else controlling this.

Also, I have contacted couple of guys who posting no condom sex pictures in philipines forum and that guy replied me saying that he only got Clamidia in his life once. He used to have FS with prostitutes without condom for many times.

But, I guess when you are getting older, it's better to practice safe sex more as your immunity is weaker at old age.

BoyShares
11-12-12, 03:13
i guess having your own standards are very important.

and making them sensible standards is equally important.

- mongering has its own moments of madnesses. i guess that adds favour to it and thats a big turn on. we all know what "little head over-powering the big head" means. having a good / reasonable control is essential i think.

- have your standards on what you do when you are drunk. thats very important.

- carry condoms with you. one in your wallet, (replace it always. it may get damaged) , and one in your car.

- think about std risk to your wife / gf.

safe mongering peeps.

cheers

ShaneMister
11-12-12, 15:53
i guess having your own standards are very important.

and making them sensible standards is equally important.

- mongering has its own moments of madnesses. i guess that adds favour to it and thats a big turn on. we all know what "little head over-powering the big head" means. having a good / reasonable control is essential i think.

- have your standards on what you do when you are drunk. thats very important.

- carry condoms with you. one in your wallet, (replace it always. it may get damaged) , and one in your car.

- think about std risk to your wife / gf.

safe mongering peeps.

cheersthis is true and wanted to give my experience to you. i have had sex with women from 14 different countries, and i can't remember the number of people. i have always used protection except with 1 who was my gf. i have got a skin to skin std once which was cured. but i need to tell you guys, sex is always with risk. it's like standing on top of a mountain with an iron stick when it's lightning. you will survive most of time but you will never know until you are struck by lightning. also you cannot measure your immunity level. so, we can't really say we are immune. it might be just luck.

let's assume one of every 10 sex workers is having hiv. and let's assume chance of getting hiv from unprotected sex is 10. which means there is only a chance of 1% to get hiv with a sex worker. so, if you continue doign it, you will get it someday for sure. some people might be immune, but remember hiv attacks the immune system itself so it is a nasty one. even most healthy and strong people like magic johnson got hiv so i don't think we can really trust we are immune. there may be immune people, but god only knows and no doctore or medical test and check it. so dear friends, play safe.

cheers.

shane

ShaneMister
12-08-12, 04:25
Dear All,

I just wanted to bring in to your heads a new threat that's in place. It's a gift for our country which is the tourism boom post war but not so good when it comes to safe sex for mongers.

Past few months I have seen drastic growth in tourism where many single guys comes to SL from various countries. MPs are getting visited by tourists often. Of course then the chance of infection for Sri Lankan girl increases. There are certain uncommon STDs for Sri Lanka but I must say there is a high chance of a spread. Most MPs offer about 20-40% commision to guides and drivers who bring them tourists as a higher price is quoted for forigners. A place I know in Col3, charges 5500Rs from forigners while charging 2800 from locals. 1500Rs will go in to pocket of driver / guide who bring them the foreigners.

So, just a word of caution for you and me, always play safe. Not everyone is lucky.

We don't want Sri Lanka to be next Thailand when it comes to STDs.

Cheers.

Shane

NitPicker
12-14-12, 04:11
Dear All,

I just wanted to bring in to your heads a new threat that's in place. It's a gift for our country which is the tourism boom post war but not so good when it comes to safe sex for mongers.

Past few months I have seen drastic growth in tourism where many single guys comes to SL from various countries. MPs are getting visited by tourists often. Of course then the chance of infection for Sri Lankan girl increases. There are certain uncommon STDs for Sri Lanka but I must say there is a high chance of a spread. Most MPs offer about 20-40% commision to guides and drivers who bring them tourists as a higher price is quoted for forigners. A place I know in Col3, charges 5500Rs from forigners while charging 2800 from locals. 1500Rs will go in to pocket of driver / guide who bring them the foreigners.

So, just a word of caution for you and me, always play safe. Not everyone is lucky.

We don't want Sri Lanka to be next Thailand when it comes to STDs.

Cheers.

ShaneGuys, I have been going to MPs and some free lancers and have always used protection. But just to be on the safe side, I would like to get myself checked for any STD. Can anyone guide me on how to get this done? Do I have to see a doc or can I just get my blood checked for any deseases?

NSeal
12-15-12, 08:19
Visit http://www.echannelling.com, you can then filter doctors by specialty. You can find a doctor who is specialized in STD. Then you can pick the hospital you have to go. You can just tell the doctor you are fine, but just need to do a check up.

I am sure you can do this without going to doctor and directly going to a lab testing place if you know what you need to get checked. Personally, I think going through a doctor is good.

My question is unless you have any symptoms why do the testing. Remember if you had some questionable sex (unprotected) you must wait least 2-3 months before you do a test after the incident. Usually after 6 months is the best.

If you didn't have unprotected sex as you stated and no symptoms don't get paranoid. I am sure you are negative.

Guys, I have been going to MPs and some free lancers and have always used protection. But just to be on the safe side, I would like to get myself checked for any STD. Can anyone guide me on how to get this done? Do I have to see a doc or can I just get my blood checked for any deseases?

Nikorox720
01-17-13, 16:28
Guys,

Is there a risk of getting STD's buy having a blow job without a condom?

ShaneMister
01-18-13, 05:26
Guys,

Is there a risk of getting STD's buy having a blow job without a condom?Of course. You can get many STDs including HIV by Blow Job with No condom. There is always a probability. You can refer previous posts or search online for more details.

Cheers.

Shane

MushroomMaster
01-29-13, 04:43
I have been reading this forum for some time, and have not contributed to it like other mongers have. But as a person who does have lot of contacts with STD / HIV patients, I always practice very safe sex. Perhaps you guys might think its too paranoid. However, my perception is that the knowledge makes a difference and the experience too. Those mongers who have had lot of encounters and who are still STD free, may not hesitate to try things new but, I think that if you guys just do the math and think the number of encounters that an FL or an MP girl could have per year, you should realize the risk. I have no intention of discouraging any monger by this post, but I just want you guys to be safe.

Just to remind you guys, there was an FL who operated in Kandy, who was later on diagnosed as having HIVirus infection, had 28 other contacts after contact tracing. That story about one of Jina's girls being HIV positive is also true, because I know that person personally. I cannot mention her name in this open forum or through PM, sorry guys. Those who has sessions with her may get themselves investigated for STD / HIV.

The only relief in the prevalence of HIV in Sri Lanka in less than 0. 1, by to remind you this figure is a projected figure form the available data and these a considerable no of HIV positives who haven't developed symptoms yet.

Therefore I think it would be safe f you do not do DFK, DATY, BBBJ on FLs who have a very high mileage, or never do it. Because once you get Herpes or HIV that is the end of it.

It is true that as prostitution is illegal in this country, we cannot ask FLs t have a STD free certificate with them, but at least those places, like BIG MAMAs place should have this as a regular thing, considering the price they quote for FS,

I think its right that the mongers should have for the price they pay.

Be safe people, protect your valuable lives while having fun.

MM

Twinky
01-29-13, 07:36
I have been reading this forum for some time, and have not contributed to it like other mongers have. But as a person who does have lot of contacts with STD / HIV patients, I always practice very safe sex. Perhaps you guys might think its too paranoid. However, my perception is that the knowledge makes a difference and the experience too. Those mongers who have had lot of encounters and who are still STD free, may not hesitate to try things new but, I think that if you guys just do the math and think the number of encounters that an FL or an MP girl could have per year, you should realize the risk. I have no intention of discouraging any monger by this post, but I just want you guys to be safe.

Just to remind you guys, there was an FL who operated in Kandy, who was later on diagnosed as having HIVirus infection, had 28 other contacts after contact tracing. That story about one of Jina's girls being HIV positive is also true, because I know that person personally. I cannot mention her name in this open forum or through PM, sorry guys. Those who has sessions with her may get themselves investigated for STD / HIV.

The only relief in the prevalence of HIV in Sri Lanka in less than 0. 1, by to remind you this figure is a projected figure form the available data and these a considerable no of HIV positives who haven't developed symptoms yet.

Therefore I think it would be safe f you do not do DFK, DATY, BBBJ on FLs who have a very high mileage, or never do it. Because once you get Herpes or HIV that is the end of it.

It is true that as prostitution is illegal in this country, we cannot ask FLs t have a STD free certificate with them, but at least those places, like BIG MAMAs place should have this as a regular thing, considering the price they quote for FS,

I think its right that the mongers should have for the price they pay.

Be safe people, protect your valuable lives while having fun.

MM100% agreed. We all must be careful. Assume that you are infected and you are having sex with your loved once, what will be the result!

Be safe guys, follow every possible security checking before jump.

By the way, it is interesting to see your name Mushroommaster. Could you tell us why have you chosen this name as the forum name? Haaa

Kbkbal
01-29-13, 08:14
The chances of getting HIV from a BBBJ are minimal. In fact, it is not even that easy to catch HIV from unprotected vaginal sex. Especially if the girl is highly lubricated. Of course, it's not that difficult to catch HIV from unprotected vaginal sex either, so I wouldn't advocate it. Your biggest risk of HIV comes from unprotected Anal sex.

If you look at other forums on the ISG as well you will see that there are several BB clubs in Germany, for example, where the rule is bareback fucking and no one seems to have ever caught HIV (of course they perform a blood test before you are let in).

I hope no one takes this as an endorsement of unprotected sex with working girls, as it is not. If you ever feel worried you may have caught something, it's always better to go and get yourself tested even though you may feel embarrassed to do so. Better safe than sorry, especially where your wife / gf etc is concerned.

Having said that, though, I hate getting a blowjob with a rubber on so I don't think I will ever be persuaded to give up getting BBBJs!

Of course. You can get many STDs including HIV by Blow Job with No condom. There is always a probability. You can refer previous posts or search online for more details.

Cheers.

Shane

NSeal
01-29-13, 11:08
In SL forum there are two schools of thought on this one. One side advocates you to be overly cautious and to be borderline paranoid. The others, that includes me, guys like Kbkbal and many others, who suggests taking calculated risks, so you can actually have fun. I mean how could you really have fun if and after every session if you are paranoid that you probably caught something. If you are that much scared that you will catch an STD best thing to do is stay home or to be in a monogamous relationship.

You could catch STD even from innocent acts like kissing (herpes. Skin to skin contact) , you can catch chlamydia through a hand job. You could catch gonorrhea from BBBJ. There is a theoretical possibility of catching HIV from BBBJ too.

However, most likely you are not going to catch anything from any of the acts above.

You are unlikely to catch HIV from a BBBJ. HIV cannot live in saliva unless there is lots of blood present and you also need to have a cut in your penis.

Just like this post below I am not advising you to be reckless and not to use protection, but don't be too paranoid either. In Sri Lanka you should be more careful with mosquito than working girls.

The chances of getting HIV from a BBBJ are minimal. In fact, it is not even that easy to catch HIV from unprotected vaginal sex. Especially if the girl is highly lubricated. Of course, it's not that difficult to catch HIV from unprotected vaginal sex either, so I wouldn't advocate it. Your biggest risk of HIV comes from unprotected Anal sex.

If you look at other forums on the ISG as well you will see that there are several BB clubs in Germany, for example, where the rule is bareback fucking and no one seems to have ever caught HIV (of course they perform a blood test before you are let in).

I hope no one takes this as an endorsement of unprotected sex with working girls, as it is not. If you ever feel worried you may have caught something, it's always better to go and get yourself tested even though you may feel embarrassed to do so. Better safe than sorry, especially where your wife / gf etc is concerned.

Having said that, though, I hate getting a blowjob with a rubber on so I don't think I will ever be persuaded to give up getting BBBJs!

Twinky
01-29-13, 12:50
In SL forum there are two schools of thought on this one. One side advocates you to be overly cautious and to be borderline paranoid. The others, that includes me, guys like Kbkbal and many others, who suggests taking calculated risks, so you can actually have fun. I mean how could you really have fun if and after every session if you are paranoid that you probably caught something. If you are that much scared that you will catch an STD best thing to do is stay home or to be in a monogamous relationship.

You could catch STD even from innocent acts like kissing (herpes. Skin to skin contact) , you can catch chlamydia through a hand job. You could catch gonorrhea from BBBJ. There is a theoretical possibility of catching HIV from BBBJ too.

However, most likely you are not going to catch anything from any of the acts above.

You are unlikely to catch HIV from a BBBJ. HIV cannot live in saliva unless there is lots of blood present and you also need to have a cut in your penis.

Just like this post below I am not advising you to be reckless and not to use protection, but don't be too paranoid either. In Sri Lanka you should be more careful with mosquito than working girls.Agreed again. One example I'd put here. I suffered lot for 4 months having infection to my penis skin with a rash. You know how it came. I wore a towel in an ordinary hotel room. I cannot tell you how much depressed I was. Have all possible protective protocols in your actions.

JackForJill
01-30-13, 05:13
Guys,

Do you know a SPA who do waxing public hair about cock and A. If there is one please PM me how we should tell them with out being embarassed.

Cheers,

JFJ

Kbkbal
01-30-13, 08:41
Far as I know there are only places for ladies but, given the sizeable gay population in the entertainment industry in Colombo, I'm sure there must be somewhere that specialises in male waxing.

In the meantime, have you considered shaving? I do about once a week using a Gillette Fusion razor and being VERY careful :) . Works fine.

Guys,

Do you know a SPA who do waxing public hair about cock and A. If there is one please PM me how we should tell them with out being embarassed.

Cheers,

JFJ

Supunsu
02-07-13, 02:20
Genital herpes herpes is a common STD, and most people with genital herpes infection do not know they have it.

You can get genital herpes even if your partner shows no signs of the infection.

If you have any symptoms (like a sore on your genitals, especially one that periodically recurs) laboratory tests can help determine if you have genital herpes.

There is no cure for herpes, but treatment is available to reduce symptoms and decrease the risk of transmission to a partner.

Ps: this was originally posted under colombo thread. But the admin gentlemen suggest that this should re post in here as this should go under STD Tthread.

Djnathan
03-03-13, 15:47
Can any one please tell me, who are the best "Sex Therapy Doctors" in Sri Lanka?

Like- Doctors full name

How can we contact him? Or which place or hospital. Like wise.

Would be great help if some one can give some details.

Thank you.

ShaneMister
03-04-13, 02:44
Can any one please tell me, who are the best "Sex Therapy Doctors" in Sri Lanka?

Like- Doctors full name

How can we contact him? Or which place or hospital. Like wise.

Would be great help if some one can give some details.

Thank you.One of the best is Dr. Lasantha Malavige (Owner of Lassana Flora). I assume you mean sex doctor, not STD doctor.

I do not have contact info. But some searching would help.

Cheers.

Shane

Djnathan
03-04-13, 12:49
one of the best is dr. lasantha malavige (owner of lassana flora). i assume you mean sex doctor, not std doctor.

i do not have contact info. but some searching would help.

cheers,

shanewell shane first of all thank you for the reply, well i'm definitely not talking about " std doctors ". well i'm not sure in sri lanka we call them as sex doctors, or you can call them as psychiatrist, marriage and family therapist. they handle any issues regarding to sex by just talking, medicine or both. i hope you get the idea. i assume dr. lasantha malavige one of those doctors.

cheers,

nathan

Yasas225
09-10-13, 05:29
I always keep in mind not have the clit and give a suck to women when I'm mongering. Feel unsafe even though I know I miss a good fun there. Have heard that diseases can enter to us by that. Any advice you can give on this seniors.

Feeling uncomfortable.

NeuMax
09-24-13, 13:33
I always keep in mind not have the clit and give a suck to women when I'm mongering. Feel unsafe even though I know I miss a good fun there. Have heard that diseases can enter to us by that. Any advice you can give on this seniors.

Feeling uncomfortable.No, clit is actually not especially unsafe. Biggest threat comes from vaginal secretion. This can be all over the labia / clit. Bottom line is, your risks are neither increased nor decreased by licking the clit.

Yasas225
09-30-13, 09:46
No, clit is actually not especially unsafe. Biggest threat comes from vaginal secretion. This can be all over the labia / clit. Bottom line is, your risks are neither increased nor decreased by licking the clit.Thanks for replying bro. Actually I meant about giving a suck. I'm umcomfortable about a giving a suck to the lady when mongering. Is there is a risk or giving a suck is safe?

Saliya
10-26-13, 19:29
What is the best condom type available in Srilankan pharmacy?

I heard Durex Pleasuremax is great? Is it true? Are there any ejaculation delay chemicals included in that condom?

Sl Expat
10-27-13, 05:13
Durex condoms are pretty much the best brand name condoms you can get in Sri Lanka at the moment. When buying, try and look for the Made in Thailand versions over Made in India ones. The Healthguard pharmacy near Victoria Park has a decent selection.

Pleasuremax is a pleasure enhancing condom with added ribs etc, but for the delay one you need to get Durex Performa. It has a desensitizing chemical in it.

SL-E

I heard Durex Pleasuremax is great? Is it true? Are there any ejaculation delay chemicals included in that condom?

DizVibe
10-27-13, 05:36

I heard Durex Pleasuremax is great? Is it true? Are there any ejaculation delay chemicals included in that condom?Durex is the best brand in SL.

Haven't' heard of Pleasuremax from Durex. Durex Performa is the best and yes, has the delaying chemical.

There's a local one that has the same as well. Can't remember the name though. It costs 60/= per 3 pack. Durex some 200/= +.

Micky Mouse
10-27-13, 11:54
Dear Jack,

Did you find any place for waxing. I just returned to CMB also and looking for the same.

Let me know if you know any.

MM.

Guys,

Cheers,

JFJ

Supunsu
10-28-13, 02:45
I guess the local brand is Stamina, it also have the delay thing. In Personal experience I don't find any different between that and Durex.

Durex is the best brand in SL.

Haven't' heard of Pleasuremax from Durex. Durex Performa is the best and yes, has the delaying chemical.

There's a local one that has the same as well. Can't remember the name though. It costs 60/= per 3 pack. Durex some 200/= +.

ShaneMister
11-09-13, 04:29
Dear Jack,

Did you find any place for waxing. I just returned to CMB also and looking for the same.

Let me know if you know any.

MM.Are you male or female? I don't think you will find any place to Wax around Penis. For ladies of course certain places would Wax the bikini lines.

ShaneMister
11-09-13, 04:33
Everyone,

Please. Read this news.

http://www.gossipelanka.com/2013/11/2000-people-have-hiv-without-treatment.html

There are more than 2000 unidentified HIV victims in Sri Lanka. 69 new cases reported last 3 months, which means there is one new victim each day!

Play really safe dudes. Don't enjoy one moment and suffer rest of your life.

Cheers,

Shane

ChrisMonger3
11-15-13, 19:27
"Giving a suck," would mean giving pleasure to a guy. Is that what your asking? Or are you reffering to liking a lady out? If you lick her out. It can be unsafe for you. To be safe and still lick them out. You can use a very thin piece of polythene between your toung and the vagina. Its like a CBJ in reverse. This will block her juices entering your mouth but still give her the good sensation.

Chris.

Thanks for replying bro. Actually I meant about giving a suck. I'm umcomfortable about a giving a suck to the lady when mongering. Is there is a risk or giving a suck is safe?

NSeal
12-20-13, 19:14
It is crazy how sometimes Sri Lankan's think. No offense.

First the report does not have any breakdown on how these people catch HIV. In most countries, except like places in Africa, most people who catch HIV are gays or by sharing needles (drug addicts). Transmission from male-female heterosexual encounters are in the decline. This is because most people use condoms when they are having sex with someone they don't know.

I am not sure if there are any guys in SL forum who would have sex with a working lady without a condom. So I am not sure how is it possible for you to catch HIV when mongering if you are using a condom. You have a higher chance of dying, almost lot quicker than HIV, by getting hit by a bus or catching dengue. See how many people die in sri lanka by accidents last month and most of them could have been prevented.

Everyone,

Please. Read this news.

http://www.gossipelanka.com/2013/11/2000-people-have-hiv-without-treatment.html

There are more than 2000 unidentified HIV victims in Sri Lanka. 69 new cases reported last 3 months, which means there is one new victim each day!

Play really safe dudes. Don't enjoy one moment and suffer rest of your life.

Cheers,

Shane

ChrisMonger3
12-22-13, 04:26
As my knowledge goes just using a condom alone during the "act" does not prevent you.

If you get a BBBJ, there is a chance and if you DATY, there is a bigger chance. If you really want to avoid any possibility, then just HJ may be the solution. If I am not mistaken, kissing is ok too.

Chrismonger3

It is crazy how sometimes Sri Lankan's think. No offense.

First the report does not have any breakdown on how these people catch HIV. In most countries, except like places in Africa, most people who catch HIV are gays or by sharing needles (drug addicts). Transmission from male-female heterosexual encounters are in the decline. This is because most people use condoms when they are having sex with someone they don't know.

I am not sure if there are any guys in SL forum who would have sex with a working lady without a condom. So I am not sure how is it possible for you to catch HIV when mongering if you are using a condom. You have a higher chance of dying, almost lot quicker than HIV, by getting hit by a bus or catching dengue. See how many people die in sri lanka by accidents last month and most of them could have been prevented.

ShaneMister
12-27-13, 04:23
As my knowledge goes just using a condom alone during the "act" does not prevent you.

If you get a BBBJ, there is a chance and if you DATY, there is a bigger chance. If you really want to avoid any possibility, then just HJ may be the solution. If I am not mistaken, kissing is ok too.

Chrismonger3Kissing is not OK. You can get many STDs including incurable Herpes from kissing.

NSeal
12-27-13, 20:22
If you want to be 100% safe then, yes staying home and masturbating is the only solution. But this forum is for mongers who want more and who is willing to take some calculated risk.

Catching HIV is not easy. It is a very weak virus unless it gets to your blood. Wearing a condom almost guarantees that this transmission will not happen. Saliva does not have HIV (only in theory) , in order to catch HIV from a blowjob the there should be considerable amount of blood in the mouth and you also should get a cut in your penis. So the person who is sucking should be bleeding (ex. Getting blow job after recent dental work). It is even difficult to get HIV from DATY. Anal sex is the most risky activity of catching HIV as there is going to be lots of cuts and bruises. This is why HIV transmission is very high among gays.

Herpes has two variations of HSV1 and HSV2 (oral and genital herpes). Oral herpes is very common and most people have it but they don't know. Most likely you could catch this when you were small as lots of Aunts and Uncles kiss you when you are a child. Herpes is skin to skin contact, so even an innocent kiss on the cheek is good enough to catch it.

There are lots of herpes and HPV (genital warts) in Sri Lanka, but people just don't use the word Herpes or HPV. Most likely people will say they are pimples or rash (and they may very well think so too) as they come and go even with no treatment. Even the normal doctors may not know the difference.

I can go on and on. But the bottom line here is guys. Use a condom, use lubricant or use a lubricated condom and have normal sex. You should be fine.

My biggest issue is not STDs, because you can play safe, but the two faced corrupt cops who is after this hobby in Sri Lanka.

Kissing is not OK. You can get many STDs including incurable Herpes from kissing.

ChrisMonger3
12-28-13, 15:28
Very good information Nseal. And thank you for that.

If you want to be 100% safe then, yes staying home and masturbating is the only solution. But this forum is for mongers who want more and who is willing to take some calculated risk.

Catching HIV is not easy. It is a very weak virus unless it gets to your blood. Wearing a condom almost guarantees that this transmission will not happen. Saliva does not have HIV (only in theory) , in order to catch HIV from a blowjob the there should be considerable amount of blood in the mouth and you also should get a cut in your penis. So the person who is sucking should be bleeding (ex. Getting blow job after recent dental work). It is even difficult to get HIV from DATY. Anal sex is the most risky activity of catching HIV as there is going to be lots of cuts and bruises. This is why HIV transmission is very high among gays.

Herpes has two variations of HSV1 and HSV2 (oral and genital herpes). Oral herpes is very common and most people have it but they don't know. Most likely you could catch this when you were small as lots of Aunts and Uncles kiss you when you are a child. Herpes is skin to skin contact, so even an innocent kiss on the cheek is good enough to catch it.

There are lots of herpes and HPV (genital warts) in Sri Lanka, but people just don't use the word Herpes or HPV. Most likely people will say they are pimples or rash (and they may very well think so too) as they come and go even with no treatment. Even the normal doctors may not know the difference.

I can go on and on. But the bottom line here is guys. Use a condom, use lubricant or use a lubricated condom and have normal sex. You should be fine.

My biggest issue is not STDs, because you can play safe, but the two faced corrupt cops who is after this hobby in Sri Lanka.

Member #4222
01-09-14, 22:31

Chrismonger3Even a HJ is dangerous if she hasn't washed her hands. Herpes can be passed through touch.

Yasas225
01-10-14, 05:05
When mongering I always afraid to play with the womans' pussy with my mouth. I'm afraid of getting some sort of infection. Anyway it lacks the pleasure which I get from the encounter too.

So can anyone help me to solve this?

ChrisMonger3
01-10-14, 18:26
From what I have been told, if you want to eat pussy but still be safe, then you have to use a piece of thin polythene between your lips and hers. It takes away the fun, but it makes it safe. Also imagine pulling some plastic out when going down?

If she is really worth it, take her to a clinic as a monger suggested and get her tested. After favourable results. Dine away brother!

Chrismonger3

When mongering I always afraid to play with the womans' pussy with my mouth. I'm afraid of getting some sort of infection. Anyway it lacks the pleasure which I get from the encounter too.

Member #4222
01-10-14, 23:34
From what I have been told, if you want to eat pussy but still be safe, then you have to use a piece of thin polythene between your lips and hers. It takes away the fun, but it makes it safe. Also imagine pulling some plastic out when going down?

If she is really worth it, take her to a clinic as a monger suggested and get her tested. After favourable results. Dine away brother!

Chrismonger3That's not too safe either. AIDS can take 6mths to show up on a test and even regular tests take a few days. During that time if she's working she might have caught something else.

ChrisMonger3
01-17-14, 14:58
Since you said recently that you have done more than 1,000 women. What precautions do you take to stay clean? (your advice will help alot of us mate)

That's not too safe either. AIDS can take 6mths to show up on a test and even regular tests take a few days. During that time if she's working she might have caught something else.

Member #4222
01-23-14, 01:41
Avoid BBFS. Carry hand sanitizer with you. Use it on your hands before touching and make her use it too. If you can, have a shower with the SP before hand. Don't touch her pussy or other fluids and then touch yourself. If she plays with her pussy and is going to touch Jr tell her to wash her hands. Tip well so you can tell them what to do and how you want things to happen.

TheWizard
02-25-14, 03:59
Never do oral sex without Condom. Because it is to too risky to have STD easily. Search the google. You will find more info.

TheWizard
02-26-14, 17:49
1. Use a condom (or dental dam).

2. Realize that you can contract an STD / STI from any type of sex.

3. Don't fall into the 'he / she looks clean' trap.

4. Limit your number of partners.

5. Get tested.

6. Be careful when mixing sex with alcohol and other substances.

Since you said recently that you have done more than 1,000 women. What precautions do you take to stay clean? (your advice will help alot of us mate)

ChrisMonger3
03-11-14, 17:54
Where would you get dental dam in SL?

Got tested last week. Had to do it for total health check needed for some thing. Was worried until results came as I had never done STD tests before. I was clear on all counts, so being choosy and careful had worked for me. I must admit, I did border on danger many times though during the last decade or so.

1. Use a condom (or dental dam).

2. Realize that you can contract an STD / STI from any type of sex.

3. Don't fall into the 'he / she looks clean' trap.

4. Limit your number of partners.

5. Get tested.

6. Be careful when mixing sex with alcohol and other substances.

Ricardino12
04-10-14, 10:46
This is a well written article indeed. Rate of STD in Sri Lanka is in the rise. Leave out the STD which had cure. So as rightly said below HIV and HERPES once you get it is gone. So very safe sex is the key to it all.

HIV = Highest is is when unprotected intercourse is done But even giving DATY has slight chances of transfer HERPES. DATY, DFK, and of because no protected intercourse are all risks.

Neither of above has cure, so watch watch watch on high mileage girls always practice it safe. I personally love DATY and DFK but don't do with any used or high mileage girls always use protection whenever possible.

Just to remind you guys, there was an FL who operated in Kandy, who was later on diagnosed as having HIVirus infection, had 28 other contacts after contact tracing. That story about one of Jina's girls being HIV positive is also true, because I know that person personally. I cannot mention her name in this open forum or through PM, sorry guys...

Coconuti
04-11-14, 18:28
Hi CM,

Where did you get tested. Can we get it dine without being seen too much in public (like in a hospital).

Does the test / s cover all STDs?

Thanks.

Got tested last week. Had to do it for total health check needed for some thing. Was worried until results came as I had never done STD tests before. I was clear on all counts, so being choosy and careful had worked for me. I must admit, I did border on danger many times though during the last decade or so.

TheWizard
04-13-14, 04:29
Different tests for different types of STDs. For Hiv test you will cost around Rs1500.

Hi CM,

Where did you get tested. Can we get it dine without being seen too much in public (like in a hospital).

Does the test / s cover all STDs?

Thanks.

Crazy666
04-24-14, 03:26
Lucky you Chris.

Dental dam is as same as latex condom, I know this as I am a newly qualified doc, anyhow I am not a GUM (Gentile Urinary Medicine) expert, you can cut open a condom and it will become a rectangular shape, you can use that on vagina or any other part. But, make sure you use water based lubricants, if you use oil based lubricants, it will break down the latex and may cause perforation hence the bodily liquids may be exchanged!

Safe mongering guys.

ChrisMonger3
07-23-14, 02:35
My previous posts hadn't gone through. Your idea of cutting a condom and placing it in the virgina is noted. But tasting the rubber is not the best, I am sure. I guess to being safe, we need to do this.

Lucky you Chris.

Dental dam is as same as latex condom, I know this as I am a newly qualified doc, anyhow I am not a GUM (Gentile Urinary Medicine) expert, you can cut open a condom and it will become a rectangular shape, you can use that on vagina or any other part. But, make sure you use water based lubricants, if you use oil based lubricants, it will break down the latex and may cause perforation hence the bodily liquids may be exchanged!

Safe mongering guys.

Crazy666
07-23-14, 12:47
Very well said, it doesn't taste nice but my question is do we do DATY for our pleasure or the girls' pleasure? I don't mind the taste of the rubber compared to certain body fluids it entirely depends on person to person and preferences. I'm not a big fan of vaginal secretion.

Crazy.

My previous posts hadn't gone through. Your idea of cutting a condom and placing it in the virgina is noted. But tasting the rubber is not the best, I am sure. I guess to being safe, we need to do this.

ChrisMonger3
07-24-14, 11:41
If the girl is a regular, worth getting her tested. Then if results are ok. You can dine away without fear.

Very well said, it doesn't taste nice but my question is do we do DATY for our pleasure or the girls' pleasure? I don't mind the taste of the rubber compared to certain body fluids it entirely depends on person to person and preferences. I'm not a big fan of vaginal secretion.

Crazy.

NoMoreNonsense
09-16-14, 09:50
Guys,

This is not dangerous!

Ask her to wash properly as much as you do before the act. So both of you know each other is clean.

Then use as much as saliva as you can produce, it's a natural disinfectant.

But best not when her period is on.

Testing impractical unless regular.

Otherwise there are good links on the web on performing DATY.

DATY is done so both M & F enjoy the act else she has to lie there and think of England while you get on top and keep pumping!

You know for sure she has 'come' or Orgasmed when he thighs gyrate not the noses some make artificially.

Normally this is accompanied my heavy breathing and keep observing her for these signs and she will reward you in return.

Wether you pay or not it's about not being selfish.

Share the pleasure and have more of it together.

Depends on the personalities involved but generally women enjoy it if done properly & women take time to come unlike men.

The pleasure you get is in seeing her come to full or games some women come twice but here privates will be sensitive after she comes so give her some space.

Use pillows to cushion the bottom.

Place her legs on or over your shoulders.

Hope this helps.

When mongering I always afraid to play with the womans' pussy with my mouth.
I'm afraid of getting some sort of infection. Anyway it lacks the pleasure which I get from the encounter too.

If the girl is a regular, worth getting her tested. Then if results are ok. You can dine away without fear.

Yohan101
09-17-14, 05:08
This is completely false & misleading info. In DATY their is a chance of getting.

1. HPV (All the strains) that causes venereal warts which may lead to oral / throat cancer in men and Cervical cancer in women (more than 75% of chance).

2. HSV 1 & 2 which causes oral herpes.

3. Slight chance of getting Hepatitis B, which causes non-alcholic cirrhosis and for surely your liver may die in 10 years (I'd say Hep B is worse than HIV because anti-retroviral treatment for Hep be is not effective than HIV).

4. Even HIV.

So guys If you don't even like to taste a beer in your whole life span do DATY.

Please don't risk yourself! Health first! Do regular checks!

BE SAFE! HAPPY MONGERING!

Guys,

This is not dangerous!

Ask her to wash properly as much as you do before the act. So both of you know each other is clean.

But best not when her period is on.

Testing impractical unless regular.

Otherwise there are good links on the web on performing DATY.

DATY is done so both M & F enjoy the act else she has to lie there and think of England while you get on top and keep pumping!

You know for sure she has 'come' or Orgasmed when he thighs gyrate not the noses some make artificially.

Normally this is accompanied my heavy breathing and keep observing her for these signs and she will reward you in return.

Wether you pay or not it's about not being selfish.

Share the pleasure and have more of it together.

Depends on the personalities involved but generally women enjoy it if done properly & women take time to come unlike men.

The pleasure you get is in seeing her come to full or games some women come twice but here privates will be sensitive after she comes so give her some space.

Use pillows to cushion the bottom.

Place her legs on or over your shoulders.

Hope this helps.

Coconuti
09-17-14, 16:56
Any act (even with condoms) carry some risks.

http://www.cdc.gov/actagainstaids/pdf/pic_relativeriskchart.pdf

http://inspot.org/STDInfo/SexualRisk/tabid/107/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Know the risks.

Guys,

This is not dangerous!

Crazy666
09-17-14, 19:34
Good one yohan.

Get vaccination for Hep be guys, then you are safe as sound. But make sure you guys take all three dose and to do antibody count check at the end to be sure that Hep be has actually worked.

Safe mongering.

This is completely false & misleading info. In DATY their is a chance of getting.

1. HPV (All the strains) that causes venereal warts which may lead to oral / throat cancer in men and Cervical cancer in women (more than 75% of chance).

2. HSV 1 & 2 which causes oral herpes.

3. Slight chance of getting Hepatitis B, which causes non-alcholic cirrhosis and for surely your liver may die in 10 years (I'd say Hep B is worse than HIV because anti-retroviral treatment for Hep be is not effective than HIV).

4. Even HIV.

So guys If you don't even like to taste a beer in your whole life span do DATY.

Please don't risk yourself! Health first! Do regular checks!

BE SAFE! HAPPY MONGERING!

Bathiya90
10-25-14, 09:50
There is a type of condoms claled lambskin condoms which prevent unwanted pregnancy. But they do not prevent STD's. So make sure it is a latex condom. Just because it's under the "Condom" label does not mean it's safe to use when you are mongering. Read the packet and make sure it's a latex condom and make sure to also check the expiration date. At the same time be sure to press the pack and see if there is air coming out from the pack because if it's, then it's not produced well and should avoid using it.

HichchiKolla
05-19-15, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Goran47
05-20-15, 10:00
Had a girl outside Negombo but no one of us had condoms so I took a hand job only. She was a very horney girl but a little bit fat, 20 years old. I got her from a tuk tuk driver.

Goran

Member #4388
06-17-15, 14:14
I noticed that the Safe Sex thread on the front page carries interesting information. It is one of special Interest categories which does not come under a specific country.

Some of you may have already been reading it.

NSeal
07-11-15, 20:46
First, clean pussy should not taste bad. If it does taste bad or smell bad then that is a good reason not to dive in.

Clean pussy would want you to dive in. Girls who are in to this usually keep their pussy clean and that's from my experience.

If you had to ask if you doing this for girls pleasure or your pleasure then you are not in to it.

Having said that DATY carries a minimum risk for the guy. There are theoretical risk and actual risk. Any act has a risk even a hand a job. There are no data someone catching HIV from DATY. People catch STDs as combined acts of recklessness.

I. e. Getting drunk, doing DATY and, going Anal with no hat.

Good one yohan.

Get vaccination for Hep be guys, then you are safe as sound. But make sure you guys take all three dose and to do antibody count check at the end to be sure that Hep be has actually worked.

Safe mongering.

Dynolas
07-12-15, 22:48
Actually their is data plenty of it, it's just low risk, not completely safe.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/hiv?page=basics-00-08

Many articles you can find just by googling it.

First, clean pussy should not taste bad. If it does taste bad or smell bad then that is a good reason not to dive in.

Clean pussy would want you to dive in. Girls who are in to this usually keep their pussy clean and that's from my experience.

If you had to ask if you doing this for girls pleasure or your pleasure then you are not in to it.

Having said that DATY carries a minimum risk for the guy. There are theoretical risk and actual risk. Any act has a risk even a hand a job. There are no data someone catching HIV from DATY. People catch STDs as combined acts of recklessness.

I. e. Getting drunk, doing DATY and, going Anal with no hat.

Rot143
07-21-15, 14:37
Had a girl outside Negombo but no one of us had condoms so I took a hand job only. She was a very horney girl but a little bit fat, 20 years old. I got her from a tuk tuk driver.

GoranHey bro,

Can you give me the number of this driver.

Nit Watchmen
11-02-15, 10:05
My regular dealer provided 3 girls for me and my friends. All 3 of us were drunk.

Dealer came in a car and took us to a hotel. Deed was gud and I used condom.

Now the problem is, I'm really upset after the deed and have a fear whether I have got std or some thing.

I really don't know what to do and all. After 2 -3 days I saw something like heat boils near my thighs.

After seeing that I was feeling like crying and really really nervous. Some one please guide me what to do now.

I'm really in a depressed state now. Please help me.

The Old Teaboy
11-03-15, 06:40
My regular dealer provided 3 girls for me and my friends. All 3 of us were drunk.

Now the problem is, I'm really upset after the deed and have a fear whether I have got std or some thing.

I really don't know what to do and all. After 2 -3 days I saw something like heat boils near my thighs.

After seeing that I was feeling like crying and really really nervous. Some one please guide me what to do now.

I'm really in a depressed state now. Please help me.Some time ago, I got boils in my groin area due to catching a germ from a towel at Ratne place on Adams Avenue. It is not an STD. See your doctor (preferably a skin specialist), he will give you an antibiotic cream.

ChrisMonger3
11-03-15, 06:47
Its very very unlikely to be a STD on what your describing Nit watchmen. I know these things get all of us freaked out. Myself included. You must see a doctor and I am sure he will prescribe you an antibiotic cream or give you some tablets. Its great you used a condom. Always do!

Chrismonger3

Nit Watchmen
11-03-15, 10:21
Some time ago, I got boils in my groin area due to catching a germ from a towel at Ratne place on Adams Avenue. It is not an STD. See your doctor (preferably a skin specialist), he will give you an antibiotic cream.Could you please refer me doctor for these things? Should I go and get my self checked?

The Old Teaboy
11-03-15, 12:42
Could you please refer me doctor for these things? Should I go and get my self checked?Just check http://www.echannelling.com/Echannelling/index for a skin specialist.

MountBoy
11-03-15, 19:25
You can go see Dr Upendra or even Dr Satkunanathan is good for skin related issues. You can channel them via the echanelling link mentioned by Teaboy below.

Stay safe!

Cheers!

Just check http://www.echannelling.com/Echannelling/index for a skin specialist.

John Wagner
11-04-15, 13:40
For whatever is worth, it'll be better to go an see a STD doctor, if the disease persists. It's better to be early than late for these things.

EChannelling will be a most discreet way to book a doctor.

You can go see Dr Upendra or even Dr Satkunanathan is good for skin related issues. You can channel them via the echanelling link mentioned by Teaboy below.

Stay safe!

Cheers!

Nit Watchmen
11-04-15, 16:23

Stay safe!

Cheers!Thanks boys. I got my self check with the doc why'day by Dr. He said its just a fungal infection.

Anyways play safe guys. The feel that you get after these kind of situations are really makes you down. So be careful with what you are doing.

MountBoy
11-04-15, 18:00
Glad your safe Nit!

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Cheers!

Stay safe!

Cheers!

Thanks boys. I got my self check with the doc why'day by Dr. He said its just a fungal infection.

Anyways play safe guys. The feel that you get after these kind of situations are really makes you down. So be careful with what you are doing.

Aravinda9
11-10-15, 07:27
This is a sign of a STD and you should immediately see a doctor before its become too late.

The Old Teaboy
11-11-15, 05:48
This is a sign of a STD and you should immediately see a doctor before its become too late.It is NOT a sign of STD, but there is no harm seeing a doctor.
Check this site for an excellent account of STD symptoms:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds/in-depth/std-symptoms/art-20047081

Lucky234
11-11-15, 11:36
Do anyone know a good place to get hepatitis B vaccine.

Nuwan1990
11-17-15, 10:55
Can any one please tell me STD can cause by doing oral sex without a condom? Recently I fucked a ***** with a condom. But her juice spread over my penis and mouth. Can it be caused to STD?

Aravinda9
11-18-15, 02:24
Yes bro. You can. But their are always have a chance to caugt to a std on some point. If we think all ways think about those things. You have to say good bye to your.

Mongering life. So be confident and don't try to think those things always.

Can any one please tell me STD can cause by doing oral sex without a condom? Recently I fucked a ***** with a condom. But her juice spread over my penis and mouth. Can it be caused to STD?

Windows8
11-24-15, 17:47
Does anyone know a place to get viagra (sildenafil citrate) or cialis (tadalafil) without prescription?

Please pm me or if sharable, share the info here.

Thanks

MountBoy
11-25-15, 09:17
You don't find Viagra in SL. Even if you do its going to be expensive. You can buy Cupid 50 MG. It's the same as Viagra. And you can buy it at any pharmacy and you don't need a prescription either. Cargills, keells, arpico has.

Does anyone know a place to get viagra (sildenafil citrate) or cialis (tadalafil) without prescription?

Please pm me or if sharable, share the info here.

Thanks

DashSL
12-19-15, 09:15
There was another popular brand called Silagra as well not sure if it's still available in the market. Cupid works well but make sure you buy a packed one. Each tablet comes in a separate box. Once I used a generic alternative (don't know the name. It came as loose pills, similar to vitamin see pills we take) recommended by a pharmacist which gave me migraines for a couple of hours.

BTW I once read that watermelons contain a similar acid which does the same thing. Not sure if it works but there are tons of articles with recipes.

You don't find Viagra in SL. Even if you do its going to be expensive. You can buy Cupid 50 MG. It's the same as Viagra. And you can buy it at any pharmacy and you don't need a prescription either. Cargills, keells, arpico has.

Masked
01-17-16, 18:37
Hi fellow,

What is the process of getting tested for STD?

I am planning to quite my mongering life and settle down, thought it would be better to have checkup before hand.

Thanks

The Old Teaboy
01-18-16, 13:40
Hi fellow,

I am planning to quite my mongering life and settle down, thought it would be better to have checkup before hand.

ThanksLook up the Echannelling website and search for a specialist in sexually transmitted disease.

Coconuti
01-18-16, 17:11
If you want to be discreet as possible, get a name of a Dr. From echanneling, book an appointment in a small remote place. Ie. Like a small scale channeling center. Going to Asiri / Nawaloka like place is not so discreet as there will be hundreds of patients, and waiting to see the STD doc is embarrassing. Once he write down the tests required, make sure to get the tests done at a proper hospital.

Usually STD doctors will not have many patients to see. Only 3-4 patients.

Hi fellow,

Thanks

Wolvenvacht
01-18-16, 20:18
Do anyone know a good place to get hepatitis B vaccine.Any MD or any hospital can provide it.

Kaf2210
01-19-16, 06:08
Any MD or any hospital can provide it.All private hospitals in Colombo have vaccine clinics.

You could go to the OPD and get it done.

You have to take 3 doses to be protected.

Each will cost around Rs 1500.

Nishan Jay
01-30-16, 04:32
Sex always carries some risk. But the risk varies according to the situation.

Kissing, touching. Very very minimal risk. Almost non existent for HIV.

Oral sex with condom is very minimal sex. Some risk is there when without condom. But the risk is low.

Fingering has a small risk, specially if you have fresh wounds.

Vaginal sex without condom has more risky. This does not mean you will catch HIV every time when you have sex with out condom. The chances of getting HIV even without condom is pretty low. But the risk is there. Once you get it, there is no cure, even though the disease can be controlled and treatment is very complicated.

Anal sex higher risk, because of bleeding.

Risk is very high with IV drug use.

Condoms cannot stop some diseases like genital warts.

Best is to play it safe. Always were condoms, use it correctly (no slipping, no breaking, wear it fully during entire act. Select your partner carefully. Worn up looking or low class ones more risky. If she insists on condoms, that's a good sign. You many not know that many MP girls are unofficially checked for std by health officials.

If you are worried about STD, get it tested. No point about getting depressed and dying within 100000 times. Chances are pretty low if you practiced safe sex. Still get it tested. Internet cannot diagnose STD for you. You need a bloody blood test. If you have got something, seek treatment.

Safe mongering.

Craven66
04-21-16, 05:16
If you want to be discreet as possible, get a name of a Dr. From echanneling, book an appointment in a small remote place. Ie. Like a small scale channeling center. Going to Asiri / Nawaloka like place is not so discreet as there will be hundreds of patients, and waiting to see the STD doc is embarrassing. Once he write down the tests required, make sure to get the tests done at a proper hospital.

Usually STD doctors will not have many patients to see. Only 3-4 patients.To add some detail to this, I recently got myself tested more out of paranoia rather than necessity as my mongering is extremely limited.

Got a list of tests to be done through a friend, walked to Asiri Hospital and told the guy at the counter I need HIV ELISA, Hepatitis B / C Antibody, VDRL, [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) full, [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) culture + ABST done.

Was quite a discreet process. He put everything down on the bill and I paid (7 k +) and just gave the blood and [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) samples. Thankfully everything came negative.

Just FYI for those who would like to do the tests.

Kelum87
05-22-16, 03:07
Hi all,

These are some leaked photos of the model Mari** J. Anyway, my interest is in the thing she's wearing. I believe it is a female condom? I haven't seen a one in action before.

Therefore would like to pick some brains out of fellow mongers. How effective is a female condom in protecting our selves against STD?

And from the feeling perspective, for the male does it feels more real while having sex with female wearing the condom (does it feels more like having normal unprotected sex because we can go in without covers on the junior)?

The Old Teaboy
05-22-16, 14:52
Hi all,

These are some leaked photos of the model Mari** J. Anyway, my interest is in the thing she's wearing. I believe it is a female condom? I haven't seen a one in action before.

Therefore would like to pick some brains out of fellow mongers. How effective is a female condom in protecting our selves against STD?

And from the feeling perspective, for the male does it feels more real while having sex with female wearing the condom (does it feels more like having normal unprotected sex because we can go in without covers on the junior)?The bugger in the photo is licking her clit, which is not covered by the condom. How is that going to prevent STD? Nice photos, anyway. Is the model Srilankan?

Lee66
05-22-16, 15:18
Hi all,

And from the feeling perspective, for the male does it feels more real while having sex with female wearing the condom (does it feels more like having normal unprotected sex because we can go in without covers on the junior)?I tried with burmese girl. It is about as bad as the male condom.

Kelum87
05-22-16, 16:24
Thanks Lee66, I was hoping it would give a better experience.

Would love to feel the junior going in bare naked, I was hoping female condom could mimic the feeling. Don't want to risk going in unprotected.

I tried with burmese girl. It is about as bad as the male condom.Hi Teaboy, yeah totally defeats the purpose of wearing protection. My intention was to have some 'freedom' while still having protection.

And. Yes. The model is Sri Lankan. There was a post about her in the forum earlier.

The bugger in the photo is licking her clit, which is not covered by the condom. How is that going to prevent STD? Nice photos, anyway. Is the model Srilankan?

UpCountry
05-24-16, 16:40
Hi all,

And from the feeling perspective, for the male does it feels more real while having sex with female wearing the condom (does it feels more like having normal unprotected sex because we can go in without covers on the junior)?This is not a female condom. It is the handle of Anal Beads.

RockSpaStar
05-25-16, 03:23
Hi guys,

Can I know are there any safety issues with BBBJ and DATY? Any STD's from them? If yes, then what about severity?

Thanks.

Wallmart
05-27-16, 04:16
Hi guys,

Can I know are there any safety issues with BBBJ and DATY? Any STD's from them? If yes, then what about severity?

Thanks.Well its simple you'll get any skin to skin STD. Just don't do DATY.

Its like old cars man its a nice experience but they are well worn so there might be issues.

Craven66
05-27-16, 04:33
Hi guys,

Thanks.There is an element of risk yes.

Something like herpes can be transmitted if the other party (who we can assume has multiple partners) has sore's at that moment which will come into contact with you.

From what I understand, viral herpes is incurable. Not sure about gonorrhea as such. Google should give you a good indication of risk factors in detail.

The Old Teaboy
05-27-16, 09:08
Well its simple you'll get any skin to skin STD. Just don't do DATY.

Its like old cars man its a nice experience but they are well worn so there might be issues.The risk of DATY is less if you choose a low-mileage careful girl. Never do it on Chinese or Thai girls in Sri Lanka, because they are high-mileage. Check out this article:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/conditions/sexual-health/a12020/infection-risks-associated-with-oral-sex/

RockSpaStar
06-13-16, 17:02
As you guys pointed out, followings are my conclusions.

1. Its better to avoid from DATY.

2. BBBJ is alright.

BTW, I asked from a fellow doctor, he said both has low probabilities. But better to avoid.

Coconuti
06-14-16, 15:15
BBBJ is NOT alright. It carries a risk of many STDs.

A novice reading these might get mislead. Be careful.

As you guys pointed out, followings are my conclusions.

1. Its better to avoid from DATY.

2. BBBJ is alright.

BTW, I asked from a fellow doctor, he said both has low probabilities. But better to avoid.

WitchMaster
06-15-16, 02:37
BBBJ is NOT alright. It carries a risk of many STDs.

A novice reading these might get mislead. Be careful.Better do some research before expressing something that can mislead others; rockspastar. Always take responsibility of what you say.

http://www.fpa.org.uk/sexually-transmitted-infections-stis-help/oral-sex-and-sexually-transmitted-infections

RockSpaStar
06-16-16, 18:10
Sorry guys. I don't have much exp. As most of you talk about DATY, when I asked the question about DATY and BBBJ, I thought BBBJ is normal. My misunderstanding!

So Final conclusion is "Try to be safe as much as possible!

Better do some research before expressing something that can mislead others; rockspastar. Always take responsibility of what you say.

http://www.fpa.org.uk/sexually-transmitted-infections-stis-help/oral-sex-and-sexually-transmitted-infections

The Old Teaboy
06-17-16, 12:48
Sorry guys. I don't have much exp. As most of you talk about DATY, when I asked the question about DATY and BBBJ, I thought BBBJ is normal. My misunderstanding!

So Final conclusion is "Try to be safe as much as possible!It is basically mixing bodily fluids which creates risk. So even a deep kiss may carry a little risk because of the mixing of saliva, but they say you are unlikely to catch HIV this way.

RockSpaStar
06-17-16, 17:00
Oh! If the girl has cute lips, its extremely difficult to avoid even thinking not to deep kiss.

BTW, I have a another question. If both parties have some small wounds such as mosquito bites, When they do a B2B session, lets think those wounds of either party get touched! If the girl is already infected HIV. What is the probability of the boy getting infected HIV too.

Sorry if the question is too dumb! Couldn't resist asking.

It is basically mixing bodily fluids which creates risk. So even a deep kiss may carry a little risk because of the mixing of saliva, but they say you are unlikely to catch HIV this way.

StillKon
06-19-16, 09:41
Sorry if the question is too dumb! Couldn't resist asking.If the girl is having a bleeding wound, avoid getting B2B bro. Too risky.

RukShanp
06-27-16, 06:00
For what Candid V3 vaginal insert is used for?

I googled and found some info. But not quite sure about. Is it a STI?

Can I get it if I do DATY?

WitchMaster
06-28-16, 06:17
Ruckshanp,

Why do you want to run behind unhealthy women and get yourself in danger? The treatment you have asked is for a yeast infection that happens in the vagina and mouth but commonly seen in the vagina. It is said that the cause is due to a hormone imbalance. Among the causes that affect this imbalance is HIV, so better avoid DATY and all if you see discharges from there.

Be safe and enjoy. Remember, prevention is better than cure.

Cheers.

RukShanp
08-03-16, 19:26
Hi friends,

I need some advice.

If I want to get tested for STDs as a routine check where can I get tested in Colombo and how to get it done?

What tests I should ask for?

And after how long should I get tested after having unprotected sex?

Hope the experienced mongers can help.

Thanks in advance.

StillKon
08-04-16, 04:22
Hi friends,

I need some advice.

If I want to get tested for STDs as a routine check where can I get tested in Colombo and how to get it done?

Thanks in advance.Just go to the government operated STD clinic in Norris Canal road (popular as room 33).

They are free. Better wait for about 2 weeks after the encounter.

Tell the doc that you had unprotected sex and want to check for STD.

They go through normal routine for HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis.

I did one about an year ago. Don't be ashamed about it.

The Old Teaboy
08-04-16, 06:51
Hi friends,

I need some advice.

Thanks in advance.Search www.echannelling.com for a specialist in STD or a venereologist. For free treatment you can go to the clinic at 29, De Saram Place, Colombo 10.

http://lankainformation.lk/directory/family-care/counselling/9001-sexual-health-clinic-fpa

http://www.aidscontrol.gov.lk/web/index.php/en/services/clinical-services

WitchMaster
08-04-16, 12:43
Hi friends,

I need some advice.

Thanks in advance.You can do it as OTB stated or just walk to the room number 33 of the general hospital, its a separate building and privacy is protected. Located in the by road near the eye hospital Colombo.

Arunox
12-31-16, 06:13
Hi guys,

Hope this is the best forum to put this question and expect advices from experienced mongers.

I've been having sex with a girl for more than two years now. We enjoy all the perversions during our sessions and I hate to wear condoms due to its bad feeling (no worries of STD s since I'm sure that I am the only sex partner she has). Since, I used to have her like once a month, I used to give her "Postinor One" tablet after having sex. But I know that it is only effective 85% of the times, so want to try a more accurate method which doesn't interfere with the pleasure like condoms does. The best visible solution for me is the "Dipo povera" shot. Have any of you guys being using it for your wife / GF? What are the pluses and drawbacks of using it? And, do they (medical staff) evaluate whether we are married or not, before giving her the injection or the prescription to purchase it?

Please give your valuable advice.

Cheers.

The Old Teaboy
01-01-17, 05:49
Hi guys,

Hope this is the best forum to put this question and expect advices from experienced mongers.

I've been having sex with a girl for more than two years now. We enjoy all the perversions during our sessions and I hate to wear condoms due to its bad feeling (no worries of STD s since I'm sure that I am the only sex partner she has). Since, I used to have her like once a month, I used to give her "Postinor One" tablet after having sex. But I know that it is only effective 85% of the times, so want to try a more accurate method which doesn't interfere with the pleasure like condoms does. The best visible solution for me is the "Dipo povera" shot. Have any of you guys being using it for your wife / GF? What are the pluses and drawbacks of using it? And, do they (medical staff) evaluate whether we are married or not, before giving her the injection or the prescription to purchase it?

Cheers.I would think that if your girl goes to an FPA clinic and says she is married, they won't be asking for the marriage certificate.

http://www.fpasrilanka.org/

Drogo90
01-01-17, 11:20
Hi guys,

Cheers.Don't give your girl Postinor unless if it's really an emergency. It messes with girls' hormones. This is what Doctor recommended for me and my girlfriend.

Mithuri– OCP Rs. 100.00. A combined Oral Contraceptive Pill (OCP) containing derivatives of the female hormone Oestrogen and Progestin in low doses as Ethynyl Estradiol and Levonogestrel. Should be taken daily to avoid a pregnancy. Good luck.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/060716/mediscene/p8.html

Arunox
01-03-17, 07:59
Thanks both OTB and Drogo.

Yes. I will go the the FPC at Maradana. There's one prob with Drogo's recommendation though; the Mithuri capsules should be taken everyday, which isn't possible to do in discrete with the family of the girl.

However, thank you both.

UpCountry
01-03-17, 17:08
Hi guys,

Cheers.This is not recommended for a girl if she has not had a child earlier. It is only recommended if she has at least one child.

Bas Aiya119
02-06-17, 16:08
Need information on is BJ may have STD risk.

Shield69
02-15-17, 08:59
Need information on is BJ may have STD risk.Saliva is actually a good disinfectant on its own and the only time there is a chance for one to get an STD is if the worker's gum bleeds etc (need to come into contact with bodily fluids).

OneShotOne
02-15-17, 16:40
Need information on is BJ may have STD risk.Do you have any symptoms present? BDW from BJ you won't get HIV. You can be exposed to other STDs.

Its best to get tested, there is a place at De seram road near central hospital, they are a government run STD clinic. Totally confidential and the doctors their are very helpful and understanding. They check for all ailments. I found them a friendly and bunch.

I was going mental once reading stuff on the internet. But when I went there I was relieved to get tested and get cleared.

Always get tested if you feel at risk. Don't delay.

WitchMaster
02-17-17, 19:48
Do you have any symptoms present? BDW from BJ you won't get HIV. You can be exposed to other STDs.

Its best to get tested, there is a place at De seram road near central hospital, they are a government run STD clinic. Totally confidential and the doctors their are very helpful and understanding. They check for all ailments. I found them a friendly and bunch.

I was going mental once reading stuff on the internet. But when I went there I was relieved to get tested and get cleared.

Always get tested if you feel at risk. Don't delay.Adding to this, the government has given an opportunity to get your self, tested for STDs at the NHSL Colombo. The clinic is called Room No 33 and it's situated away from the hospital at a discreet location. The staff there is well experienced and equipped with the state of the art technology. Confidentially assured 100%. It's at the end of the road, on to your left; that goes along side the Eye Hospital.

Be safe, remember that prevention is better than cure.

Briandemoore
06-14-17, 16:07
Need information on is BJ may have STD risk.Always use a condom even when you do oral sex.

DizVibe
06-22-17, 12:38
Always use a condom even when you do oral sex.Exactly. Gonorrhea is one the most comon STDs and can be transmitted through BJs / DATY (giving and receiving). It can even have no symptoms at all. If left undetected and untreated, you could endup with serious complications that including a form of artheritis. If you feel that you maybe at risk, do get yourself tested.

Craven66
06-23-17, 07:11
Always use a condom even when you do oral sex.This.

They say there is a risk even crossing the road. But it's better to look before you cross so you don't end up being run over.

Same logic applies here I guess. Take precautions to avoid fuck ups.

Also you really wouldn't want some girl who's tongue went into someone's rectum to put that same tongue on your dick?

Shield69
06-24-17, 07:24
This.

They say there is a risk even crossing the road. But it's better to look before you cross so you don't end up being run over.

Same logic applies here I guess. Take precautions to avoid fuck ups.

Also you really wouldn't want some girl who's tongue went into someone's rectum to put that same tongue on your dick?Best way to proceed would be to see the girl clean their mouth (using mouthwash etc) before going down on you but it seldom happens, hence the issue.

LstSanjaya
06-26-17, 07:50
Friends,

I've been reading the forums and in desperate need of help.

2 weeks ago I had BBBJ with a WG. I've been having some symptoms and reading through the sites, found that these are matching Gonorrhoea. I pinged DizVibe directly but didn't get a response.

Particularly I have the symptom of burning sensation at the tip of my penis and constant sore throat for almost last 2 weeks.

I know it's stupid to ask for medical advice from people on the web, but with the Doctors strike going on, I don't have any hope of getting immediate treatment from the STD clinic.

Does anyone know the prescription for Gonorrhoea. It says it's treated with antibiotics and few names are there. But I don't think they are available in SL pharmacies. Anyone had experience or know someone who can help?

Please?

Exactly. Gonorrhea is one the most comon STDs and can be transmitted through BJs / DATY (giving and receiving). It can even have no symptoms at all. If left undetected and untreated, you could endup with serious complications that including a form of artheritis. If you feel that you maybe at risk, do get yourself tested.

Briandemoore
06-26-17, 16:56
Friends,

2 weeks ago I had BBBJ with a WG. I've been having some symptoms and reading through the sites, found that these are matching Gonorrhoea. I pinged DizVibe directly but didn't get a response.

Particularly I have the symptom of burning sensation at the tip of my penis and constant sore throat for almost last 2 weeks.

I know it's stupid to ask for medical advice from people on the web, but with the Doctors strike going on, I don't have any hope of getting immediate treatment from the STD clinic.

Does anyone know the prescription for Gonorrhoea. It says it's treated with antibiotics and few names are there. But I don't think they are available in SL pharmacies. Anyone had experience or know someone who can help?

Please?Why don't you try a private hospital, the channeling works as usual in private hospitals even with the strike.

Geneva Guy
06-26-17, 23:53
Friends,

Please?You can't use oral antibiotics anymore to treat gonorrhoea. The treatment is ceftriaxone, 250 MG I'm and 1 gram of oral azithromycin (which you can buy in a pharmacy).

GG.

Arunox
06-27-17, 16:07
Friends,

Please?I'm really sorry to hear your trouble mate. The strike is over now and you may immediately attend the std clinic at the Colombo General Hospital.

BTW, please name the girl's whereabouts if she is a freelancer, or her name and spa so all others could avoid.

Kariyan
06-28-17, 13:21
I use to be an active member in this group sometime back but I'm no more active or don't want to be.

Trust me its not worth your MENTAL AGONY of you being a victim of STD.

We never realize the aftermath!

Even sex with condoms can expose you to some STDs.

You don't have to risk your peaceful life for a temporary pleasure!

Avoid all kinds of sexual pleasure outside marraige life.

The STD clinic in de saram road is really good.

Its free, safe and discreet.

Better get yourself tested than regretting later.

DizVibe
06-29-17, 09:47
I didn't know the answer to your question.

Even if I did, it would be dangerous for you to self medicate; so please see a doctor. Hope things will work out for you.

Friends,

Please?

Dksl1986
06-29-17, 15:36
Friends,

Please?Yeaah that's the tough one when STD clinics are shut down. Alternatively perhaps you can channel a venereologist (Consultants. I dunno whether they are on strike or not. Because they represents a different trade union called "AMS" But if you are living solo / unmarried perhaps you can go to OPD and get yourself admitted for a day and get the treatment. If you request the staff not to disclose any inform I'm sure they would not divulge any sensitive information. Option 3 I'm sure if you have any doc friends you can show it to them and get the treatment. Don't wait till the last moment complications occurs. Hope it helps.

Kariyan
07-04-17, 11:05
Got my reports today. All negative!

I'm out of mongering life!

Better be safe than sorry even with condoms you can get many STDs like HPV etc.

Don't delay get yourself checked at STD Clinic de saram place!

The fear of death is worse than temporary pleasures.

Arunox
07-06-17, 19:17
Does anyone know a good, reliable place to get circumcised. I feel like having lesser feeling and ineffective erection when condom is put. Hope it would get better with circumcision.

The Old Teaboy
07-07-17, 13:56
This is a news item on the BBC website:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40520125

"Oral sex is producing dangerous gonorrhoea and a decline in condom use is helping it to spread, the World Health Organization has said.

It warns that if someone contracts gonorrhoea, it is now much harder to treat, and in some cases impossible.

The sexually transmitted infection is rapidly developing resistance to antibiotics.

Experts said the situation was "fairly grim" with few new drugs on the horizon.

Dr Teodora Wi, from the WHO, said there had even been three cases. In Japan, France and Spain. Where the infection was completely untreatable.

She said: "Gonorrhoea is a very smart bug, every time you introduce a new class of antibiotics to treat gonorrhoea, the bug becomes resistant. ".

Worryingly, the vast majority of gonorrhoea infections are in poor countries where resistance is harder to detect.

"These cases may just be the tip of the iceberg," she added. ".

As NoMoreNonsense has posted on another thread, gargling with a mixture of Corsodyl and Betadine mouth wash could help to reduce the risk of oral sex.

WitchMaster
07-08-17, 20:31
Hi,

Adding a bit more on the subject of oral sex, read through the link below.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/std/oral/

The precautionary measures they have discussed are a bit of a turn off, but safety first guys! Above all, you shouldn't be a victim of STD at the end of the day.

Cheers!

LstSanjaya
07-09-17, 06:35
Dear brothers,

Dying isn't the worst thing about AIDS.

You can die in so many ways. If you die of cancer, you die surrounded by your loved ones and sympathizers who'll mourn you and keep you in their heart.

With AIDS you die a slow agonizing death, shun by loved ones, despised by society.

Dying with AIDS is the worst death possible.

With AIDS you die alone.

Even if you have one loved one in this world, protect yourself.

Got my reports today. All negative!

I'm out of mongering life!

Better be safe than sorry even with condoms you can get many STDs like HPV etc.

Don't delay get yourself checked at STD Clinic de saram place!

The fear of death is worse than temporary pleasures.

Shield69
07-15-17, 05:55
Does anyone know a good, reliable place to get circumcised. I feel like having lesser feeling and ineffective erection when condom is put. Hope it would get better with circumcision.The decision to do it is up to you but since it is an irreversible one, let me state that the foreskin is there for a purpose and it greatly adds to the pleasure that you feel.

Removing it means a substantial decrease in pleasure and not the other way around.

Johny81
07-15-17, 18:11
Does anyone know a good, reliable place to get circumcised. I feel like having lesser feeling and ineffective erection when condom is put. Hope it would get better with circumcision.You can get it done at KALEEL Hospital, Maradana.

Redwing
07-15-17, 20:12
Does anyone know a good, reliable place to get circumcised. I feel like having lesser feeling and ineffective erection when condom is put. Hope it would get better with circumcision.As an other member already noted, getting circumcised will only decrease your sensitivity. Unless there's a medical reason for it, I'd definitely advise remaining intact. Maybe experiment with a few different condom brands.

Travv
07-16-17, 00:58
Check with feminist groups like the National Organization for Women (NOW) if you can't locate Lorena Bobbitt, the Feminists have knives and are willing to help you lose your sensitivity problems forever! If your balls itch, let them know and they will use the knife to fix that problem for you too, no charge! LOL.

You can get it done at KALEEL Hospital, Maradana.

JezJames
07-16-17, 05:06
Been there done that.

Due to medical reason I had to get this done. A severe recurrent [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) infection.

Once the foreskin is gone the tip gets desensitised. The plus point is I can last longer than usual.

If I were you I would try and stay intact. At least you can wank yourself a lot easier.

As an other member already noted, getting circumcised will only decrease your sensitivity. Unless there's a medical reason for it, I'd definitely advise remaining intact. Maybe experiment with a few different condom brands.

NoMoreNonsense
10-21-17, 20:45
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/hpvandmen-fact-sheet-february-2012.pdf

NoMoreNonsense
11-03-17, 05:45
What is the Sri Lanka Age of Consent?

The Age of Consent in Sri Lanka is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Sri Lanka are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or the equivalent local law.

Sri Lanka statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) law is violated when a man has consensual sexual intercourse with a girl [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) 16. The age of consent lowers to 12 when married, and not judicially separated from her husband.

Sri Lanka does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Sri Lanka, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 16 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 15 year old and the second is a 16 or 17 year old.

The Old Teaboy
11-03-17, 14:10
What is the Sri Lanka Age of Consent?

The Age of Consent in Sri Lanka is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Sri Lanka are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory "Defining Child Abuse:

A child is defined by the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) as "Every human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable under the child majority is attained earlier (World Health Organization). ".

http://www.jetwinghotels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Zero-Tolerance-Policy.pdf

There is a difference between the "age of consent (16)" and the "age of majority (18)".

"Age of Majority (Amendment) Act (No. 17 of 1989) - Sect 3

Replacement of section 2 of the principal enactment,

3. Section 2 of the principal enactment is hereby repealed and the following section substituted therefor:"
2. From and after the coming into force of this section, all persons when they shall attain, or who have already attained, the full age of eighteen years shall be deemed to have attained the legal age of majority, and except as is hereinafter excepted, no person shall be deemed to have attained his majority at an earlier period, any law or custom to the contrary notwithstanding."

http://www.commonlii.org/lk/legis/num_act/aoma17o1989279/s3.html

Another interesting point is whether a person below 18 is able to get married:

"Who may give consent to marriage of a minor.
(1)
(a) The father of any person under eighteen years of age; or
[S 22(1)(a) am by s 2 of Act 12 of 1997.]

(b) if the father be dead or under legal incapacity, or in parts beyond Sri Lanka and unable to make known his will, the mother; or
(c) if both father and mother be dead or under legal incapacity, or in parts beyond Sri Lanka and unable to make known their will, the guardian or guardians appointed over the party so [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) by the father, or if the father be dead or under legal incapacity, by the mother of such party or by a competent court, shall have authority to give consent to the marriage of such party, and such consent is hereby required for the said marriage."

http://srilankalaw.lk/Volume-V/marriage-registration-ordinance.html

It is not clear on that page whether the father could consent to a child below 16 getting married, but in any case sex would be illegal below 16.

Cofee Man
12-10-17, 14:20
5 people found HIV positive out of randomly tested sample from 160 people at Gampaha station.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/

Chathuyasho
03-11-18, 13:26
Hey folks,

Would like to know if there is a risk of CBJ and a lip kiss which was no longer than for few seconds. Gone through the net and found there is very low risk.

The Old Teaboy
03-29-18, 08:32
A man in the UK has contracted a super-strength strand of gonorrhoea believed to be the first case globally to resist the main antibiotic treatment.

Public Health England (PHE) said the patient had a regular female partner in the UK, but contracted the infection from a sexual encounter with a woman in south-east Asia. He visited a health clinic for treatment in early 2018.

Attempts to get rid of the sexually transmitted infection with the recommended treatment a combination of antibiotics azithromycin and ceftriaxone have failed.

"We are investigating a case who has gonorrhoea which was acquired abroad and is very resistant to the recommended first line treatment," Dr Gwenda Hughes, the head of PHE's STI section said.

"This is the first time a case has displayed such high-level resistance to both of these drugs and to most other commonly used antibiotics. ".

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/28/uk-man-super-strength-gonorrhoea

South-east Asia could be Indonesia, Cambodia, somewhere like that. Probably not Sri Lanka, but if any our girls are doing bareback sex, be careful.

KelumRoy
04-08-18, 12:50
Can anyone confirm there was a blood collection at Gampaha station. I'm not sure whether this is a made up.

5 people found HIV positive out of randomly tested sample from 160 people at Gampaha station.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/

Naan1
01-26-19, 18:43
I recently had one of my worst experiences on my visit to India, where I paid 10 K inr for just 2 sec of worried unprotected sex & 5 min HJ. I don't want to talk about the details (I have posted it in a different forum, if you want you can check it via my past posts), but I am very worried about the 2 secs my penis was inside her without a condom. Can someone tell me whether it's possible to get STDs in that 2 secs? If yes what kind? Can HIV be transmitted like that? I read around the internet & didn't get a clear answer. I would highly appreciate if someone here helped me.

Tannyc
01-27-19, 02:47
I recently had one of my worst experiences on my visit to India, where I paid 10 K inr for just 2 sec of worried unprotected sex & 5 min HJ. I don't want to talk about the details (I have posted it in a different forum, if you want you can check it via my past posts), but I am very worried about the 2 secs my penis was inside her without a condom. Can someone tell me whether it's possible to get STDs in that 2 secs? If yes what kind? Can HIV be transmitted like that? I read around the internet & didn't get a clear answer. I would highly appreciate if someone here helped me.Bro. Its actually 1 sec is enough if everything is in the way should be. But I don't think you will be any trouble like thae. But to be in a safe side better do a blood test from know place. Hope all ok and will not have any such issue.

Sanjaya SL
03-31-19, 19:10
Hi,

Can I get STD blood test done in a private hospital? What's the place you guys are suggesting to get it done without being intimidated or judged?

I always use protection, but thought it would be a good idea to get tested once in a while since sometimes I am having BBJs.

Member #4696
04-01-19, 10:36
Sanjaya SL,

Do go to the National STD / AIDS Control Programme on De Saram Place. Their protocols of working are excellent and you can get all the tests done for free. There was no judgement or intimidation whatsoever during my visits.

Hi,

Can I get STD blood test done in a private hospital? What's the place you guys are suggesting to get it done without being intimidated or judged?

I always use protection, but thought it would be a good idea to get tested once in a while since sometimes I am having BBJs.

Nivper
04-04-19, 12:46
Hi,

I always use protection, but thought it would be a good idea to get tested once in a while since sometimes I am having BBJs.You can get it done here. But first better to meet a doc first and get the prescription.

Kamakolla
04-10-19, 15:09
I'd like to share my experience with getting tested for STD. Last couple of days I had irritation around my anus area and got scared upon finding small dots around anus area.

I've had a panic attack for next couple of days and my thoughts were into whether I have had compromised my family life etc etc. Finally made up my mind and meet with a doctor. I searched online and booked with Dr. Kulasiri Buddhakorala.

Finally the time arrived and I went to consult him at Nawaloka. The whole experience was very awkward starting form talking to the ladies behind booking counter to talking with the nurses assigned.

Appointment was at 5 PM and doctor came around 5:30 PM. I went inside the room and doctor asked the nurse to leave. Trust me this bugger is very rude. He was asking various questions like when did I last had sex, where I'm living, what are the symptoms I have etc. But it could be asked in a nice manner but he was so rude in talking with me. For example, "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" is the first question he asked in a rude way as if I committed a crime.

Finally he asked me to pull my pants and checked the marks. Then he want back to write a prescription and tests. Since he didn't say anything I asked him "Sir! Does it look like something. Or what? Then he replied "No, but we can't be sure about it, so let's get it checked. Meanwhile apply the cream I've written here. This might be fungal infection". I said "Thanks" and left the room. I was already very stressed and after the encounter I was even more stressed.

He wrote tests for HIV I & II, HSV I && II and Syphilis. He specifically asked to do it at Lanka hospital. Again awkward situation at lanka hospitals starting from paying money for tests and giving blood to lab technicians. BTW right after seeing the doctors name the guy behind the counter said 11,150 rupees. I think the doctor write same set of tests for patients.

After a week, today the moment of truth. I'm declared negative and cleared. I'm so much relieved after checking the report online. I have no idea what would I have done if the tests came positive.

I thought of sharing it because instead of googling for symptoms and getting worked out, just check it out and have a peace of mind. Though I was very nervous, back of the mind, I had a hope since I always used condoms and practiced safe sex with all the women I met.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4696
04-11-19, 00:00
I had a similar, awkward experience even inquiring about tests at private hospitals. Once, the nurse in the bleeding room was even scared to draw blood out of me, because I was there for a HIV antigen test.

But, I can in full confidence recommend the NSACP. The doctors were very reassuring, the nurses. Men have a separate section and so do women, so in the men's section, all nurses are men. Knew their role, did about six tests with no charge and had no awkward waiting times or conversations. Had three consultations, for every three months.

The Old Teaboy
04-11-19, 04:00
I had a similar, awkward experience even inquiring about tests at private hospitals. Once, the nurse in the bleeding room was even scared to draw blood out of me, because I was there for a HIV antigen test.

But, I can in full confidence recommend the NSACP. The doctors were very reassuring, the nurses. Men have a separate section and so do women, so in the men's section, all nurses are men. Knew their role, did about six tests with no charge and had no awkward waiting times or conversations. Had three consultations, for every three months.I agree that we should make use of the free service at the De saram Place clinic. The address is 29, De Saram Place, Colombo 10. Why should we pay money to rude private doctors?

Naan1
06-12-19, 05:34
I have been having on & off rashes on my penis for a year now. I went to 3 different dermatologists & first two said it was fungal infection & treated me for it. Both the time the rash goes off & comes back in a few weeks, they asked to continue the anti fungal cream every time it returned. Finally I met my 3rd dermatologist last week & he diagnosed it as Herpes simplex infection & gave me antiviral medication which I am taking now & seeing improvements, but I experienced the same with the anti fungal treatment too. So my confusion is, is any of the diagnosis right? Is there any tests I can do on my own to diagnose this? Any of you have similar experience. Googling is not helpful.

Member #4696
06-13-19, 00:48
Googling health symptoms could lead you to misdiagnose yourself.

From personal experience, my recommendation is to visit the National STD / AIDS Control Programme on 29, De Saram Place, Colombo 2 for a free and confidential consultation.

I have been having on & off rashes on my penis for a year now. I went to 3 different dermatologists & first two said it was fungal infection & treated me for it. Both the time the rash goes off & comes back in a few weeks, they asked to continue the anti fungal cream every time it returned. Finally I met my 3rd dermatologist last week & he diagnosed it as Herpes simplex infection & gave me antiviral medication which I am taking now & seeing improvements, but I experienced the same with the anti fungal treatment too. So my confusion is, is any of the diagnosis right? Is there any tests I can do on my own to diagnose this? Any of you have similar experience. Googling is not helpful.

Kamakolla
06-28-19, 05:56
I have been having on & off rashes on my penis for a year now. I went to 3 different dermatologists & first two said it was fungal infection & treated me for it. Both the time the rash goes off & comes back in a few weeks, they asked to continue the anti fungal cream every time it returned. Finally I met my 3rd dermatologist last week & he diagnosed it as Herpes simplex infection & gave me antiviral medication which I am taking now & seeing improvements, but I experienced the same with the anti fungal treatment too. So my confusion is, is any of the diagnosis right? Is there any tests I can do on my own to diagnose this? Any of you have similar experience. Googling is not helpful.As far as I know you should take a blood test to confirm it. Also HSV won't go away, but rather medication will reduce the number of outbreak and severity. Better to consult a STD Consultant or visit the 33rd room on Norris canel road. Also refrain from having sex (even oral) with others.

Dynolas
06-28-19, 17:11
As far as I know you should take a blood test to confirm it. Also HSV won't go away, but rather medication will reduce the number of outbreak and severity. Better to consult a STD Consultant or visit the 33rd room on Norris canel road. Also refrain from having sex (even oral) with others.Get a HPV vaccine to protect you from warts.

Naan1
07-11-19, 05:37
Googling health symptoms could lead you to misdiagnose yourself.

From personal experience, my recommendation is to visit the National STD / AIDS Control Programme on 29, De Saram Place, Colombo 2 for a free and confidential consultation.After the doctor diagnosed me with HSV I did a complete STD check from Lanka hospital. This included HSV, HIV, Syphilis, etc. I got all my results & all came out negative. I completely lost faith in doctors now. I was talking antiviral meds for no reason. If anyone have doubts or worried you might have STD, I would recommend this check. It cost me 25 K & the overall experience was good.

Kamakolla
07-21-19, 16:32
After the doctor diagnosed me with HSV I did a complete STD check from Lanka hospital. This included HSV, HIV, Syphilis, etc. I got all my results & all came out negative. I completely lost faith in doctors now. I was talking antiviral meds for no reason. If anyone have doubts or worried you might have STD, I would recommend this check. It cost me 25 K & the overall experience was good.Is this something prescribed by the doctor or something you asked over the counter?

Mage Wasthuwa
07-22-19, 06:44
Is this something prescribed by the doctor or something you asked over the counter?Don't pay 25 k. The STD test can be done free of charge discreetly at.

National STD / AIDS Control Programme.

No. 29, De Saram place.

Colombo 10,

Very professional place no questions asked. If tests prove positive they provide treatment too.

Pro23
07-24-19, 04:23
Some 3,200 people are HIV-positive in the country and 100 are infected with syphilis and gonorrhea. Pregnant women have free access to prenatal tests. Since 2011, pregnant women who have received treatment for the virus have given birth to healthy children.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/HIV-virus-spread-under-control-47312.html

Gonas
07-26-19, 03:07
I have been having on & off rashes on my penis for a year now. I went to 3 different dermatologists & first two said it was fungal infection & treated me for it. Both the time the rash goes off & comes back in a few weeks, they asked to continue the anti fungal cream every time it returned. Finally I met my 3rd dermatologist last week & he diagnosed it as Herpes simplex infection & gave me antiviral medication which I am taking now & seeing improvements, but I experienced the same with the anti fungal treatment too. So my confusion is, is any of the diagnosis right? Is there any tests I can do on my own to diagnose this? Any of you have similar experience. Googling is not helpful.How stupid of a doctor to diagnose it as herpes when he is a dermatologist. Specially in social diseases like this you need to be careful. Imagine if the word had gone around that you are herpes infected when you are not!

The Old Teaboy
07-26-19, 03:57
I have been having on & off rashes on my penis for a year now. I went to 3 different dermatologists & first two said it was fungal infection & treated me for it. Both the time the rash goes off & comes back in a few weeks, they asked to continue the anti fungal cream every time it returned. Finally I met my 3rd dermatologist last week & he diagnosed it as Herpes simplex infection & gave me antiviral medication which I am taking now & seeing improvements, but I experienced the same with the anti fungal treatment too. So my confusion is, is any of the diagnosis right? Is there any tests I can do on my own to diagnose this? Any of you have similar experience. Googling is not helpful.This article mentions 3 tests for herpes, but I don't know whether they are available in Sri Lanka.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/genital-herpes/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20356167

It would be best to go to the free STD clinic on De Saram Road. They may ask you to get the tests done privately.

Kelum87
12-26-19, 20:39
Don't pay 25 k. The STD test can be done free of charge discreetly at.

No. 29, De Saram place.

Colombo 10,

Very professional place no questions asked. If tests prove positive they provide treatment too.I've been checking myself time to time to be sure, but always did those tests at private hospitals. I was bit reluctant to use government services assuming I'll have to expose my real identity. Because with private hospitals you just give a mobile number and some name, they don't care beyond that. Experience with private hospitals isn't the nicest to be honest. Even though you're just going for a test, they make it feels like already having a STD. This place however, seems like a good place to visit for next checkup.

Still, I've few clarifications. I'll post them below. It would be a real help for me and other members if a fellow monger who happened to use the services of this place can enlighten us.

1) Is this place doesn't really ask questions? Even if a test result came positive?

2) What sort of patient information they capture?

3) Do they conduct all the STD tests or just the HIV test?

4) How long does it take usually? Can I wait and get the results same day?

Tom2007
01-01-20, 06:48
I've been checking myself time to time to be sure, but always did those tests at private hospitals. I was bit reluctant to use government services assuming I'll have to expose my real identity. Because with private hospitals you just give a mobile number and some name, they don't care beyond that. Experience with private hospitals isn't the nicest to be honest. Even though you're just going for a test, they make it feels like already having a STD. This place however, seems like a good place to visit for next checkup.

Still, I've few clarifications. I'll post them below. It would be a real help for me and other members if a fellow monger who happened to use the services of this place can enlighten us.At the above govt place, they collect name, age and address for which you can give fake info except age (Why hide age? They don't ask name, address or age proof. Thereafter each patient is assigned a 4 digit code (like for prisoners). You will be called / addressed using this code. Very nice staff. They will check everything without asking. When we met a usual doctor, the doctor used to start the conversation asking us " what is the problem " etc. But here nothing like that. One thing is that you need to go there without passing urine for 3 hrs for successful urine test and another test that they do with fluid taken from penis hole. Otherwise you need to wait there for 3 hrs or make another visit.

If tests are negative they will repeat tests in 3 months and still negative they will "close" the file and they don't want you to visit them again unless you need to. However if you need to get any tests done you can visit them again by using the same 4 digit code name.

If tests are positive they will give medicine and you will have to continue visiting them until they ask not to. Early detection of even HIV will lead to fully normal life now. Sometime ago it was said it is "near normal" life. Thanks to scientists it is not "fully normal life" now. But remember early diagnosis matters.

With regard to your 4th question, usually the reports are available in a week (this means if you visit them again in a week). But if you could speak to the attendant by the time he collects your sample, they will make sure that reports are available within one hour so that you can get things done in one visit. If an attendant guy helps you in that regard, he will meet you as if accidentally at the staircase when you are returning expecting some money. Couple of hundreds would do. When they meet you at the staircase they will carry a file and they will open it you just need to put the amount you like to it. If you don't want to promote this culture, be normal and visit the clinic in the next week.

All in all, Superb service. All free of charge. Why paying thumping amounts to pvt hospitals.

Nawkaraya
01-01-20, 14:43
Great explanation Tom.

I'm sure it will be beneficial to all of us.

Really appreciate.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

Tom2007
01-01-20, 17:52
At the above govt place, they collect name, age and address for which you can give fake info except age (Why hide age? They don't ask name, address or age proof. Thereafter each patient is assigned a 4 digit code (like for prisoners). You will be called / addressed using this code. Very nice staff. They will check everything without asking. When we met a usual doctor, the doctor used to start the conversation asking us " what is the problem " etc. But here nothing like that. One thing is that you need to go there without passing urine for 3 hrs for successful urine test and another test that they do with fluid taken from penis hole. Otherwise you need to wait there for 3 hrs or make another visit.

If tests are negative they will repeat tests in 3 months and still negative they will "close" the file and they don't want you to visit them again unless you need to. However if you need to get any tests done you can visit them again by using the same 4 digit code name.

If tests are positive they will give medicine and you will have to continue visiting them until they ask not to. Early detection of even HIV will lead to fully normal life now. Sometime ago it was said it is "near normal" life. Thanks to scientists it is "fully normal life" now. But remember early diagnosis matters..Here they take the responsibility of you. But in pvt hospitals money oriented visit by visit scenarios.

Kelum87
01-05-20, 14:23
Thanks a lot for the explanation mate!

At the above govt place, they collect name, age and address for which you can give fake info except age (Why hide age? They don't ask name, address or age proof. Thereafter each patient is assigned a 4 digit code (like for prisoners). You will be called / addressed using this code. Very nice staff. They will check everything without asking. When we met a usual doctor, the doctor used to start the conversation asking us " what is the problem " etc. But here nothing like that. One thing is that you need to go there without passing urine for 3 hrs for successful urine test and another test that they do with fluid taken from penis hole. Otherwise you need to wait there for 3 hrs or make another visit.

If tests are negative they will repeat tests in 3 months and still negative they will "close" the file and they don't want you to visit them again unless you need to. However if you need to get any tests done you can visit them again by using the same 4 digit code name..

Mozambie
01-23-20, 23:05
Can someone please answer these questions.

What are the possible STDs we can get by getting a blowjob without a condom?

Are they common?

TurdyCurdyOne
01-24-20, 12:28
Can someone please answer these questions.

What are the possible STDs we can get by getting a blowjob without a condom?

Are they common?Syphilis gonorrhea herpes depending on stage of infection can be easily gotten.

HIV less so. Important to check the woman's genital and mouth for open lesions which increase the chance of transmission. Risk increases also if you have open sores or cuts. Always urinate and wash well immediately after sex, decreases the risk. Do not have sex with intravenous drug users or women who look sick or have skin lesions or are very thin. If you sleep with dogs you are more likely to get fleas.

Mozambie
01-27-20, 00:17
Syphilis gonorrhea herpes depending on stage of infection can be easily gotten.

HIV less so. Important to check the woman's genital and mouth for open lesions which increase the chance of transmission. Risk increases also if you have open sores or cuts. Always urinate and wash well immediately after sex, decreases the risk. Do not have sex with intravenous drug users or women who look sick or have skin lesions or are very thin. If you sleep with dogs you are more likely to get fleas.Oh man, so no for the naked blowjob then?

Thanks bro.

Lawanya
01-27-20, 16:35
Oh man, so no for the naked blowjob then?

Thanks bro.All actions, including kissing and touching, can spread the diseases. Best is to stay away from girls who see lot of men during a day, specially spa girls. Don't give cunnilingus to them or finger their pussies.

Walbeta
01-29-20, 01:30
STD has not affected the sex industry. But corona you will never have protections. Can you do it with face masks? Please stay away until the problem is sorted.

Ravi89
01-29-20, 17:04
STD has not affected the sex industry. But corona you will never have protections. Can you do it with face masks? Please stay away until the problem is sorted.Especially Thai and Chinese spas. In Sri Lanka, most Thai girls are not Thai. They are Chinese.

Ravi89
02-12-20, 08:48
Guys,

I was diagnose with Chlamydia, I think its came from recent spa visits. I had few BBBJs. I had to take antibiotic for more than a week. I had painful urination and discharge. This is scary. Even BBBJ can caught you nasty diseases. Government should take to screen all these sex workers and give certificates. Then we can try BBBJ.

CuriousGeorg
02-13-20, 03:53
Guys,

I was diagnose with Chlamydia, I think its came from recent spa visits. I had few BBBJs. I had to take antibiotic for more than a week. I had painful urination and discharge. This is scary. Even BBBJ can caught you nasty diseases. Government should take to screen all these sex workers and give certificates. Then we can try BBBJ.Hey man,

Quite unlikely that you caught it from getting BBJ.

Oral sex is not a common cause of infection with this bacteria. Chlamydia is less likely to be transmitted during oral sex because the bacteria that cause chlamydia prefer to target the genital area rather than the throat. This is why it is unlikely for chlamydia to be transmitted from mouth-to-penis and penis-to-mouth contact, although it is still possible. It is even less likely for transmission to take place from vagina-to-mouth or anus-to-mouth contact. Transmission is not known to occur from mouth-to-vagina and mouth to anus contact.

Cheers.

George.

Member #4695
02-13-20, 19:06
Guys,

I was diagnose with Chlamydia, I think its came from recent spa visits. I had few BBBJs. I had to take antibiotic for more than a week. I had painful urination and discharge. This is scary. Even BBBJ can caught you nasty diseases. Government should take to screen all these sex workers and give certificates. Then we can try BBBJ.First and foremost I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have done a total std test, and the rest are negative. Would you mind disclosing the places and the names you were with. Even on a public forum like this, our family and personal lives are more important even if the LE sees this. Get well soon machan.

Ravi89
02-14-20, 09:09
First and foremost I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have done a total std test, and the rest are negative. Would you mind disclosing the places and the names you were with. Even on a public forum like this, our family and personal lives are more important even if the LE sees this. Get well soon machan.
First and foremost I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have done a total std test, and the rest are negative. Would you mind disclosing the places and the names you were with. Even on a public forum like this, our family and personal lives are more important even if the LE sees this. Get well soon machan.For last 3 months, I visited below spas.

1. Anjali pitakotte - 2 times, had rimming, BBBJ and CIM from two different girls.

2. Arovin - 2 times, once had covered FS with Pawani and CBJ, other time pooja BBBJ.

3. Sittharavi Thalawathugoda. Once went, no BBBJ, only covered FS, girl name Muthu.

4. Remede. Gril name natasha, had BBBJ and covered FS.

5. Amashi baddegana. Two times, had BBBJ, rimming and CIM from Madhu MILF.

I didn't do any cunnilingus. Only covered FS. So, high chance it may be from BBBJ.

The Old Teaboy
02-14-20, 10:28
Hey man,

Quite unlikely that you caught it from getting BBJ.

Oral sex is not a common cause of infection with this bacteria. Chlamydia is less likely to be transmitted during oral sex because the bacteria that cause chlamydia prefer to target the genital area rather than the throat. This is why it is unlikely for chlamydia to be transmitted from mouth-to-penis and penis-to-mouth contact, although it is still possible. It is even less likely for transmission to take place from vagina-to-mouth or anus-to-mouth contact. Transmission is not known to occur from mouth-to-vagina and mouth to anus contact.

Cheers.

George.According to what I have read, you can catch Chlamydia by having a BBBJ:

"Chlamydia is transmitted through sexual contact with the penis, vagina, mouth , or anus of an infected partner."

https://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia-detailed.htm

Donald0187
02-24-20, 12:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Jagsboy
02-25-20, 10:48
Hi,

I want to do the some STD test from the private hospital. Do we need the doctor's prescription for it? Specially HIV test. Where I can get test?

Thanks.

Member #4695
02-27-20, 12:01
Hi everyone,

I just got myself tested fully for STDs, at kalubowila, got the results of the cotton swab and urine samples, they were negative, does anybody know what the blood test will test me for?

ZorroSL
03-07-20, 12:29
Hi everyone,

I just got myself tested fully for STDs, at kalubowila, got the results of the cotton swab and urine samples, they were negative, does anybody know what the blood test will test me for?Blood routinely taken to check HIV, HepB & C, VDRL for syphilis.

Donald0187
03-18-20, 07:26
Hi,

I want to do the some STD test from the private hospital. Do we need the doctor's prescription for it? Specially HIV test. Where I can get test?

Thanks.No need, you can tell them for self checking.

Pro23
11-08-21, 03:25
Is there any possibilities to get STD if I / we use safer sex? Eg: Using condom, avoid kiss (Mouth to Mouth), cunnilingus. Is there any possibility of skin problems via oral activity on breast?

Kaappo22
11-08-21, 17:06
Is there any possibilities to get STD if I / we use safer sex? Eg: Using condom, avoid kiss (Mouth to Mouth), cunnilingus. Is there any possibility of skin problems via oral activity on breast?Not really.

But technically yes. The chances are extremely tiny if you use condom properly and don't get the diseases on your hand while removing it / touching her. Practice safe sex and there's no need to worry.

Breast milk can infect you with STD, so don't suck those milky balloons.

Also you can reduce the risk when selecting the girl and location. Filthy girl in a filthy place comes with lower price but higher risk.

LocalBoy789
12-31-21, 11:56
I had my first sexual encounter recently. It was a B2 B massage followed by FS. A condom was used for the BJ and FS apart from her sucking and licking my balls. I did lick her tits, she used Vaseline for the massage and for lubricant so I'm worried that it damaged the condom although there was no break or leak after the deed was done. She looked clean with no visible sores. Am I at any risk here for an STD? Please help as I'm feeling very paranoid.

Ravi89
01-01-22, 04:38
I had my first sexual encounter recently. It was a B2 B massage followed by FS. A condom was used for the BJ and FS apart from her sucking and licking my balls. I did lick her tits, she used Vaseline for the massage and for lubricant so I'm worried that it damaged the condom although there was no break or leak after the deed was done. She looked clean with no visible sores. Am I at any risk here for an STD? Please help as I'm feeling very paranoid.Yes you are. Any sex encounter has risk. In this case your risk of getting a STD is around 10%.

Mungar
01-01-22, 06:30
I had my first sexual encounter recently. It was a B2 B massage followed by FS. A condom was used for the BJ and FS apart from her sucking and licking my balls. I did lick her tits, she used Vaseline for the massage and for lubricant so I'm worried that it damaged the condom although there was no break or leak after the deed was done. She looked clean with no visible sores. Am I at any risk here for an STD? Please help as I'm feeling very paranoid.I personally don't think you are at risk. But don't take anyone's word because it is always good to the a checkup. That will put your mind to ease.

Go to the STD clinic in of National STD / AIDS Control Programme in colombo. It is very safe place. Good service. And your data will besecure.

Try a Saturday less crowded but they close at around 12 pm.

LocalBoy789
01-01-22, 07:17
I personally don't think you are at risk. But don't take anyone's word because it is always good to the a checkup. That will put your mind to ease.

Go to the STD clinic in of National STD / AIDS Control Programme in colombo. It is very safe place. Good service. And your data will besecure.

Try a Saturday less crowded but they close at around 12 pm.May I know if you have any experience at the STD clinic and how long the results took? I called a doctor there, after I told him details of what happened, he assured me I have very low risk of catching a STD. I will still be going for peace of mind.

Lurker97
01-02-22, 14:17
May I know if you have any experience at the STD clinic and how long the results took? I called a doctor there, after I told him details of what happened, he assured me I have very low risk of catching a STD. I will still be going for peace of mind.I had my first encounter in 2018, I went through the same shit that you went through, anyway I went to nawaloka and got myself tested for HIV, I was negative even then I was not sure that's how deep my paranoia was, just get tested it will cure your paranoia, I'm 101% sure you'll be OK.

LocalBoy789
01-03-22, 04:28
I had my first encounter in 2018, I went through the same shit that you went through, anyway I went to nawaloka and got myself tested for HIV, I was negative even then I was not sure that's how deep my paranoia was, just get tested it will cure your paranoia, I'm 101% sure you'll be OK.Thanks a lot for the reassurance! How long did you wait before you went to get tested?

Mungar
01-05-22, 09:02
May I know if you have any experience at the STD clinic and how long the results took? I called a doctor there, after I told him details of what happened, he assured me I have very low risk of catching a STD. I will still be going for peace of mind.Go to the first floor and take the passage to your right.

You will find the security person at the entrance of the building (not at the gate). Tell them you want to do a test. I think now they register your details at the security point and direct you to the relevant doctor.

Your blood will be taken and will be given a appointment date that you can come back to get results. You will be given a number, keep that safe. Because that number is the reference to the file they open for you. And they don't do anything without the file.

It is too crowded in the morning. I would recommend going around 1 pm. Cutoff time for taking blood samples is 3 pm so make sure you go there at least by 2. 30 pm.

Go there soon as you can do a test, and they will tell you to come again after like 6 weeks, because that's the time period the virus can be detected after the encounter.

But again, don't wait for 6 weeks, go soon as possible. They will tell you what to do.

LocalBoy789
01-05-22, 09:15
Go to the first floor and take the passage to your right.

You will find the security person at the entrance of the building (not at the gate). Tell them you want to do a test. I think now they register your details at the security point and direct you to the relevant doctor.

Your blood will be taken and will be given a appointment date that you can come back to get results. You will be given a number, keep that safe. Because that number is the reference to the file they open for you. And they don't do anything without the file.

It is too crowded in the morning. I would recommend going around 1 pm. Cutoff time for taking blood samples is 3 pm so make sure you go there at least by 2. 30 pm.

Go there soon as you can do a test, and they will tell you to come again after like 6 weeks, because that's the time period the virus can be detected after the encounter.

But again, don't wait for 6 weeks, go soon as possible. They will tell you what to do.Thank you for the information! So they won't test unless it has been 6 weeks? I want to get tested ASAP.

I was hoping to get tested in two weeks or so for the STDs other than HIV (HIV takes a month or so to detect accurately according to the doc) so I can have peace of mind that I don't have Chlamydia, Syphilis etc.

LocalBoy789
01-05-22, 09:17
Go to the first floor and take the passage to your right.

But again, don't wait for 6 weeks, go soon as possible. They will tell you what to do.P.S. - Do they do the 20 min HIV test?

Lurker97
01-08-22, 15:56
Thanks a lot for the reassurance! How long did you wait before you went to get tested?Wait at least 3 weeks.

Lurker97
01-08-22, 15:56
P.S. - Do they do the 20 min HIV test?Yeah, I was surprised too.

SexBomb69
04-21-22, 05:52
I met 2 women and one of them had a lump of their finger and the other had one on the tummy. Does that mean that they are infected with STDs.

Haunt67
04-24-22, 14:53
I met 2 women and one of them had a lump of their finger and the other had one on the tummy. Does that mean that they are infected with STDs.Without further information or visuals no once can really tell. However, STD / STIs typically affect the genitals / anus and the mouth area. You should familiarize your self with what to lookout for.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds/symptoms-causes/syc-20351240#text=Overview, vaginal%20 and%20 other%20 bodily%20 fluids.

SexBomb69
04-26-22, 15:31
Without further information or visuals no once can really tell. However, STD / STIs typically affect the genitals / anus and the mouth area. You should familiarize your self with what to lookout for.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds/symptoms-causes/syc-20351240#text=Overview, vaginal%20 and%20 other%20 bodily%20 fluids.Is there any place you could recommend for me to get tested for STIs? And the procedure as well please.

Thank you.

Nawkaraya
04-28-22, 00:50
Dear all,

Can you please recommend a good delay pill from over the counter.

Thanks.

Filander
07-07-22, 03:59
20 HIV positives cases filed within the first half of this year in our country. The sum of last year was 439 positive cases which is comparively higher than previous years. Lack of testing equipment is a major issue due to the current situation.

In my person, I would say those who are into ' Rimming ' should conduct Liver Function Test, Hep be & Hep see tests regularly.

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2022/07/03/news/twenty-hiv-aids-cases-detected-five-months

Filander
09-25-22, 09:52
The officials pointed out that 50 HIV positive cases filed on last month alone. Really a bad news for those who are into FS. Oral is very very less chance to carry the deadly virus, but if there a small cut or hemmorhoids complaint while recieving rimming service from infected bird it would be high possible to carry the virus. Who knows those infected fellows are visiting the regular places we visit!

https://english.fastnews.lk/110157

MistifulDude
10-06-22, 07:00
Greetings all!

I am wondering if there is a need to wear a condom during a happy-ending massage only with HJ and feeling. Would that look weird? Or are there any chances of catching STI's from a girl touching your penis? Also, is it okay to ask the girl to sanitize the hand before the massage? Sorry, I am new to mongering, so thought about clarifying these first.

DLasantha
10-06-22, 15:52
Heard that increasing trend is reported in main cities as per medical sources. The uncounted infected population will be high.

Haunt67
10-22-22, 00:39
Is there any place you could recommend for me to get tested for STIs? And the procedure as well please.

Thank you.Look through older posts on here there are some good tips and descriptions. Haven't been myself but heard good things and free service for most tests at:

No. 29, De Saram place.

Colombo 10,

Filander
10-23-22, 01:31
https://www.thinappuyal.com/2022/10/14/sri-lanka-sees-new-sex-workers-after-currency-collapse-rise-in-sti-hiv-detections/

Capo De Capi
10-23-22, 08:52
I've been hearing alot of negative news lately. I have stopped going to my regulars as well. Am I overreacting? Is the media overplaying it as usual?

MistifulDude
10-27-22, 20:09
I've been hearing alot of negative news lately. I have stopped going to my regulars as well. Am I overreacting? Is the media overplaying it as usual?There is always a risk but the chances would be low if you use protection and practice safe methods.

SGK45
12-04-22, 14:50
Hi guys,

Condoms are a mafia. Sri Lanka is a third world country with stigma of STI. Doctors and healthcare workers buy into this condom mafia. Which animal use latex Condoms to have sex? Non. Condoms cause skin irritation. If local authorities truely care about sex workers, they must offer PREP and PEP for sex workers in spas and street. Sri Lankan National AIDS program is a hoax. Doctors always try to scare you off of sex as if sex is the worst thing in the world.

1. As responsible mongers get checked for HIV frequently.

2. Use PREP or buy PEP HIV (Buy it overseas because SL national aids prevention program ain't going to give rats ass about you).

3. Use Z packs to protect your self from other STI except herpes.

4. Use disinfectants after sex and take care of your personal hygiene.

5. Offer working girls emergency contraceptives if they don't carry one.

Always influence not to use condoms. You are going to get herpes with or without it. Go all out. Don't wear rubber. We all going to die one day. Cheers.

(Attached some prep pics).

LuckShanagain
12-04-22, 18:26
Hi guys,

Condoms are a mafia. Sri Lanka is a third world country with stigma of STI. Doctors and healthcare workers buy into this condom mafia. Which animal use latex Condoms to have sex? Non. Condoms cause skin irritation. If local authorities truely care about sex workers, they must offer PREP and PEP for sex workers in spas and street. Sri Lankan National AIDS program is a hoax. Doctors always try to scare you off of sex as if sex is the worst thing in the world.

1. As responsible mongers get checked for HIV frequently.

2. Use PREP or buy PEP HIV (Buy it overseas because SL national aids prevention program ain't going to give rats ass about you).

3. Use Z packs to protect your self from other STI except herpes.

4. Use disinfectants after sex and take care of your personal hygiene.Dear mongers,

Please ignore the above post. Always do practice safe sex. There is no compromise on that.

Parasitius
12-04-22, 20:02
Dear mongers,

Please ignore the above post. Always do practice safe sex. There is no compromise on that.Zpack no longer does shit against Gonorrhea. I ignorantly reused my 2019 gonorrhea prescription to treat earlier this year and it suppressed the symptoms for a solid month making me think I was good and unnecessarily spreading it to 5 more girls. Worst still, because the infection can no longer be treated with pills but requires a shot, I know as fact a few girls were asymptomatic and never got treated. At least back in the day, I simply bought the pills and convinced girls to take them. Now that's not an option and many won't go get shots if they lack symptoms. It is a nightmare out there in 2022 and I'm sorry to have played part.

SGK45
12-05-22, 07:22
Dear mongers,

Please ignore the above post. Always do practice safe sex. There is no compromise on that.I feel almost nothing with latex condoms. May be it's different to you guys. For me sex with condom is always a compromise. I ain't here to live forever. In addition, the moment WGs started selling sex, they put their life at risk. When we decide to use their service we put out lives at risk too. That's how the sex industry works. Using a condom is choice. But these dodgy doctors be like "Use condoms or you have no choice". It's the same with covid vaccine. People are forced to use condoms. I don't want to. Similar to covid, HIV is a lab made fragile retrovirus.

Besides, Sri Lankan media is bought into this condom mafia as well. Condom is sexual oppression. Heterosexual sex has been dying for years now. Media keep promoting homsexual relationships and even offer HIV medication to those communities make their sexual encounters less oppressive. Sri Lanka is country where people believed HIV transmit from airosilization. Stigma generated in American media in late 80's against HIV still remains in SL. Veneral diseases in SL has quite unnecessary media attention. Because Sri Lankans like sleep with sex workers at night and stone them. In. The morning. Still I advice you to protect yourself. There are resistant lab made bacterial strains out there. I had clamidia few times. However, I still don't agree to condom is a must. It's BS. In Germany, not using a condom is a crime. It is what this world is coming to.

Dizaster
12-05-22, 23:41
Hi guys,

Condoms are a mafia. Only a naive person would buy into this narrative. Luckily for me in my early days I witnessed a college mate contracting an STD. Raw sex with a street walker that resulted in fever, back pain, burning sensation when urinating with bloody red bump on penis head. Tested positive for genital Herpes. Saw him crying his eyes out and feeling vunruble. Changed my prescriptive forever and made me prioritize safe sex. No one likes condoms when penetrating but for that we have STRs & LTRs with regular girlfriends and wives. Other than that I'll always carry my condom and NEVER will I be tempted into engaging in bareback sex with an escort.

Jerson1990
06-28-23, 20:50
[Deleted by Admin]

MushroomMaster
07-06-23, 06:28
For those who have been with Jen. Please enquire her HSV status. She is open about it. You have a right to know and get yourselves tested now.

JundaFun
07-07-23, 05:42
As I know if you have had sex with a condom or even kissing you can get it. Also if you have had used 10 sex workers chancers are you have already got it. Many has no symptoms and there are different statuses of the disease. In short if you are mongering, you are exposed. Its not something you can avoid. You can read all this in the internet.

For those who have been with Jen. Please enquire her HSV status. She is open about it. You have a right to know and get yourselves tested now.

MushroomMaster
07-07-23, 07:04
One shouldn't overlook being careful. Not being careful is stupid.

Kevin530
09-04-23, 21:13
There is a std check up at Lanka Hospitals which covers almost every std including HSV. (No HPV Test). I've been to the general hospital std clinic at De seram road too in the past but they do not offer the HSV test and I think they have limited the screening test due to the economic crisis. But to be honest for me I was more relaxed at general hospital ward more than Lanka Hospital.

Destiny Child
09-06-23, 09:54
I was browsing through the Family Planing Association (LK) web site and saw quite a few informative videos. One thing that has not struck me also is that we need to be careful handing the used condom. It is fully covered with the vaginal secretions thus any STD viruses will be there. So the correct way to handle it is using a tissue. Also I have noticed nearly all of the Pros do not know that you have to squeeze and get rid of the air inside the collection bubble the condom. If not it increases the likelihood of splitting the condom. - DC.

BadBoy89
10-05-23, 02:25
There is a std check up at Lanka Hospitals which covers almost every std including HSV. (No HPV Test). I've been to the general hospital std clinic at De seram road too in the past but they do not offer the HSV test and I think they have limited the screening test due to the economic crisis. But to be honest for me I was more relaxed at general hospital ward more than Lanka Hospital.Thanks for information provided.

I have done tests for common STDs in Lanka hospital.

Cost 39 k, they provide breakfast as well.

Reports can collect via online within one week.

All my test results negative.

Please sex with protection if you have done any unprotected test (even blowjob) please get test yourself.

Mongoosa
12-18-23, 05:06
Guys.

What are the differences in levels of risks in both?

Thanks.

KelumRoy
03-28-24, 17:49
News says:

During an inspection of 53 illegally operated massage centers in Negombo, it was discovered that two women employed were infected with AIDS.

Check YT and other news channels. Anyone know about actual situation.

AntoMarc10
04-17-24, 18:12
I met this girl (Kenuki) only when I was in Sri Lanka last December. When my regular STD test is positive for this time. I was infected by Kenuki (currently known as "Aadya Fernando" in mr.

Once I got to know I was Infected I posted the question on her profile, she told a different story in her reply.

She blames me. I'm her former agent and I blackmail her clients. And also she says she is clean she is doing every 3 month regular testing. So then I asked her to upload the last 2 test reports then she deleted my question on her profile.

Please be aware if you plan to get this girl.

https://mdir.cc/female-escorts-in-colombo/aadya-fernando