PDA

View Full Version : Side trip from Singapore. Need advice please

Tbahn80
08-19-12, 22:49
Greetings fellow mongers,

I will be visiting SIN in October and will have about 3 days for a side trip to somewhere other than SIN. I'm just looking for some opinions on where I should go (preferable somewhere that will fly direct, to and from SIN). I have been to Bangkok, Jakarta, KL, and All over Vietnam. I would prefer to go somewhere that I have never been. It will be a 3 day mongering trip. I'm thinking Cambodia (Siem Reap) for pussy and a little sight seeing on the side. Just wanting to get some opinions.

Thanks in advance,

TB

Frankmen
08-20-12, 02:56

I will be visiting SIN in October and will have about 3 days for a side trip to somewhere other than SIN. I'm just looking for some opinions on where I should go (preferable somewhere that will fly direct, to and from SIN). I have been to Bangkok, Jakarta, KL, and All over Vietnam. I would prefer to go somewhere that I have never been. It will be a 3 day mongering trip. I'm thinking Cambodia (Siem Reap) for pussy and a little sight seeing on the side. Just wanting to get some opinions.

Thanks in advance,

TBI think Macau and / or hongkok are the next places you should see for your monger holiday.

There you will have a good selection and a sure target.

Econo Tech
08-20-12, 04:48

Thanks in advance,

TBDo a 2 day trip to Batam LOL.

Google for 'stuff' to do there. I hope you are no there for cultural exchange.

AussieGaigin
08-20-12, 08:41
While it is convenient, Reports on Batam (in the Indonesian section) are not very encouraging.

I suggest Tbahn reads this section before committing.

El Greco
08-20-12, 22:31

Thanks in advance,

TBI would vote for Angeles City / Philippines. Direct flights on Cebupacific air for Clark airport. Everything handy there. Lots of bars full of lovely chicks on the cheap side.

Book a hotel room on Fields avenue and fill it up with chicas. They all do speak english too.

Not any sight seeing though. Pure mongering only and some gambling if you like.

Ebauche
08-21-12, 01:50

Thanks in advance,

TBIf you want primarily sightseeing, with a little pussy on the side, go to Siem Reap. Angkor what is amazing.

If you want pussy with a little sightseeing on the side, go to Phils. One of the beach areas would suit nicely.

If you want a "balance," consider Bali. Beautiful sightseeing and nice Indo tail.

Alternately - HK, Macau, or Chengdu. Sightsee and fuck in HK (can even work in a day trip to Macau). Gamble and fuck in Macau. See pandas and fuck in Chengdu.

Econo Tech
08-21-12, 02:40
While it is convenient, Reports on Batam (in the Indonesian section) are not very encouraging.

I suggest Tbahn reads this section before committing.I was calculating. 3 days, spend a day to check in-in transit, one day to check-out, in transit. Hence Batam.

Now, like El Greco and Ebauche suggest, if he can stretch to Philippines, get an early morning or midnight flight on Tiger or Cebu Pac, Yah baby. Angeles is the way to go. LOL.

Though the charm of AC is going down. In my last trip, some bars started this policy of girl having to cover up when not on stage.

Tanglin
08-27-12, 08:26
Now, like El Greco and Ebauche suggest, if he can stretch to Philippines, get an early morning or midnight flight on Tiger or Cebu Pac, Yah baby.Cebu Pacific flt 548 leaves Singpaore at midnight and gets into Cebu at 4:00 am. Return flight 547 leaves at 8:00 pm and gets in just before midnights.

Black Page
10-15-12, 21:29
Do a 2 day trip to Batam LOL.

Google for 'stuff' to do there. I hope you are no there for cultural exchange.If I need to go to Singapore for 2 days, I move to Batam for no less than 4-5 days LOL (min 7 days stay for Economy fares)

FruitNinja
12-23-12, 13:29
On my way back home from a month of sightseeing and mongering SE Asia I will lay over in Singapore from 12:30-6:30. A Sunday morning. I'm guessing that's not enough time to get into trouble with a cutie but is it enough time to grab a cab and do a quick photo tour of the city? Doesn't seem like the airport is far from the downtown area. Or? As is often the case, am I looking for trouble? Missed flight wouldn't be cool.

Simon

Member #4698
12-23-12, 14:10
On my way back home from a month of sightseeing and mongering SE Asia I will lay over in Singapore from 12:30-6:30. A Sunday morning. I'm guessing that's not enough time to get into trouble with a cutie but is it enough time to grab a cab and do a quick photo tour of the city? Doesn't seem like the airport is far from the downtown area. Or? As is often the case, am I looking for trouble? Missed flight wouldn't be cool.

SimonHi Simon, I would take a taxi over to Geylang. Tell the driver to take you to Geylang, Lorang 18 and then just walk around. There are plenty of girls available all night long and they will take you to a ST hotel. The scene is pretty amazing and very safe. Board members please correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Geylang Houses will be closed at this time. If not a great Chinese house is Lorang 16 54A. They have some great gals.

LukeSkyWanker
01-19-13, 09:13
Revisited some old haunts, into Orchard towers about 20:30 and a couple of happy hour beers in Country Jamboree. Not too busy as it was still early but still some cuties. Moved upto Crazy Horse for a look at the lady boys and another beer, this was also quiet nut still had a good laugh. Back down one floor and into the bar above Ipanema, this has stairs at the back which lead down into Ipanema and had a very good Philippino band playing. Checked out Ipanema lots of girls around majority were Vietnamese, I wanted a Chinese but none to be found. Ended up taking a 35 year old vet back to the hotel, service was mechanical and poor but as I was quite drunk it was probably my own fault. Cost was 150sgd for about an hour at my hotel, didn't want her to stay all night. Visited Geylang on Thursday night and found it very quiet compared to some years back, the Chinese massage places which used to be on the main drag have all gone now. I am looking for a Chinese girl I can take back to my Hotel anyone any ideas or contacts post or PM me.

May the force be with you.

Queens35
01-20-13, 23:32
In April, I have a layover in SIN from 3:40pm to 10:30pm on a Sunday. First time in SIN.

What are my options for a quickie?

I like curvy / busty women, is there any possibility to find any in SIN or is that asking a lot?

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
01-21-13, 05:41
Doubt you could manage to fit in a side trip from Singapore in the time frame.

Go to the main threads and you will find this question has been answered dozens of times in the recent past. If you don't know your way around, your only real option is a visit to Geylang (q. V).

CuriousGeorge5
06-29-13, 05:34
Doubt you could manage to fit in a side trip from Singapore in the time frame.

Go to the main threads and you will find this question has been answered dozens of times in the recent past. If you don't know your way around, your only real option is a visit to Geylang (q. V).Like Aussiegaigin says, Geylang is definitely the way to go. Don't get fooled when they tell you to wait 10min and they go get your dream girl for you because:

1. It will not be your dream girl;

2. It will take more than 10min;

3. You can't leave until the girls arrive.

Cheers

CG

Traveling John 2
07-12-13, 18:57
There is action to be had in Johor Bharu. Find Indian girls hanging out by the JB bus station. Price quoted was equal to 26 but did not find anything worth the time. There also seem to be gentlemen clubs, but I did not go into any of them.

BangBangBang
10-28-13, 16:25
Any good experiences to be had there (with reasonable degree of confidence)

- Penang?

- Hat Yai (southern Thailand)?

- Saigon?

Recommendations on which one of these would be a good 4 day trip?

Thanks,

BBB

SailSingapore
10-28-13, 21:43

- Penang?

- Saigon?

Thanks,

BBBHCMC (Saigon) FOR SURE! Great gals & excellent food / beer. Cheap good 3* hotels as well (as 4* & 5* hotels are NOT girl-friendly)

Ebauche
10-29-13, 02:31
For mongering - Thailand, HCMC, or Phils.

For other, if you've not been to Angkor Wat, I'd highly recommend. Amazing sight. A bit tough on the mongering front though.

For overt pampering - if you have the jack, one of the luxury resorts in Bali. Ubud Hanging Gardens is stunning.

- Penang?

- Saigon?

Thanks,

BBB

BradReen82
03-21-14, 17:43
I will stay at Parc Soreign hotel, where to get great xxx service around the area?

Econo Tech
03-22-14, 01:45
I will stay at Parc Soreign hotel, where to get great xxx service around the area?My 2 cents. Head to Desker road. LOL as that's the nearest place.

Now if you read this forum you will know yu can head to Ot or Geylang depending on whichever option rocks your boat.

AussieGaigin
03-22-14, 08:00
I will stay at Parc Soreign hotel, where to get great xxx service around the area?What area do you intend traveling to?

AussieGaigin
03-23-14, 07:35
Now if you read this forum you will know yu can head to Ot or Geylang depending on whichever option rocks your boat.Read the forum? It seems he hasn't even bothered to read the heading at the top.

KamalRgv86
10-14-16, 14:16
Dear folks,

Kindly help me out with any local agent details or independent Indian ladies for action in Singapore.

Agents / independent ladies can also reach me.

KamalRgv86
10-15-16, 17:27
Been lucky to get a contact of a South India woman, had fun. This is an independent.

It is been very hard to find India girls around for action.

Ready to Exchange this Indian women contact for another genuine contact (Indian lady only).

You can PM me.

AussieGaigin
10-25-16, 22:12
Been lucky to get a contact of a South India woman, had fun. This is an independent.

Ready to Exchange this Indian women contact for another genuine contact (Indian lady only).

You can PM me.Perhaps a side trip to India would be your best bet.

HayCinth
10-25-17, 14:24

You can PM me.Hi,

Visiting SG this week. Mind sharing her number and rates? Can help in India / Europe.

AussieGaigin
10-26-17, 10:05
Hi,

Visiting SG this week. Mind sharing her number and rates? Can help in India / Europe.He says you can PM him. Why don't you, if you don't want the information made public?

CodeName47
08-11-18, 11:24
Please check the street near Jln SUKA (before when entering from the Gelang road side). They are not very service oriented. I have had stunning girls some times, If you treat well and take services for 30 minutes or longer you will get better services. Lor 22 has some Sri Lankan talents as well.

Or.

Try locanto if you want really good service. If I am going for full night and expecting a top quality Indian flavors, this is what I do.

Note: both the options are Hit and miss.

AussieGaigin
08-11-18, 22:59
Please check the street near Jln SUKA (before when entering from the Gelang road side). They are not very service oriented. I have had stunning girls some times, If you treat well and take services for 30 minutes or longer you will get better services. Lor 22 has some Sri Lankan talents as well.

Or.

Try locanto if you want really good service. If I am going for full night and expecting a top quality Indian flavors, this is what I do.

Note: both the options are Hit and miss.

"Gelang" is not a side trip, it is in the middle of Singapore This would be better in the GEYLANG thread.

CodeName47
08-12-18, 08:44
"Gelang" is not a side trip, it is in the middle of Singapore This would be better in the GEYLANG thread.Yes, this thread can be closed if there is no use.

However, I would like to help if someone wants to get more specific information about this topic.

BTW, Geylang is not in the center of Singapore Geographically. It is close to CBD though.