PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dietzenbach

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Kib123
10-03-14, 03:50
Back again via S bahn and walk, found a couple of minutes short cut. Arrived about 2 PM. Saw Nadin getting key with another guy so waited for her. As soon as she was back waved her to sit down. Calls me "Teddy Bear", probably calls everyone that. Some DFK on couch and BBJ and to room. Started with kissing, then attention to small nice breasts and then DATY. After nice long BJ went to the mission AO. Then cuddled for awhile and she wanted to smuggle and sleep for five minutes. I like the place and there are enough girls to fill my 3 X card. 17 pics today and maybe similar or bit more guys, some come and go.Dietcoke,

This place gets such mixed reviews I have been debating whether it's worth the adventure. But based how much fun you seem to be single-handedly having there consistently, I have it on my definitely to try list.

Vito Corleone
10-03-14, 08:21
This place gets such mixed reviews I have been debating whether it's worth the adventure. But based how much fun you seem to be single-handedly having there consistently, I have it on my definitely to try list.If you want to cream pie a few pretty girls & mostly GND types, then this is the place to go. If you want nice facilities, food & really hot ladies, then the large FKK's is the place to go.

Diet Coke
10-04-14, 07:51
If you want to cream pie a few pretty girls & mostly GND types, then this is the place to go. If you want nice facilities, food & really hot ladies, then the large FKK's is the place to go.Yeah, the food and drink (no ice) is bad, but I thought a few of the girls were cute.

Diet Coke
11-11-14, 20:41
Surprised about lack of reports. Reports continue on the German boards. If you do not mind smoke and lack of food, I find it a good value.

Gino02
11-18-14, 05:07
So I did a short vacation trip to Oase, World, Palace and Dietzenbach last week. Guess who I find the hottest one IMHO? Sarah at Dietzenbach! Way hotter and better service than most others in any of the places I been in this trip, plus creampies! Only thing could be better is if she spoke English or if I spoke Romanian. Too bad Alice didn't get any of my sperms. I would visit Frankfurt just to see Sarah again LOL. Do anyone else feel the same way? Would love to hear others' stories.

Diet Coke
11-18-14, 22:49
So I did a short vacation trip to Oase, World, Palace and Dietzenbach last week. Guess who I find the hottest one IMHO? Sarah at Dietzenbach! Way hotter and better service than most others in any of the places I been in this trip, plus creampies! Only thing could be better is if she spoke English or if I spoke Romanian. Too bad Alice didn't get any of my sperms. I would visit Frankfurt just to see Sarah again LOL. Do anyone else feel the same way? Would love to hear others' stories.Thanks for the report. I have been surprised not more reports here. Did you drive or use S bahn?

Gino02
11-19-14, 01:36
Thanks for the report. I have been surprised not more reports here. Did you drive or use S bahn?I drove. Got to a BMW x3 from Dollar rent a car for $75 per day including all taxes and full insurance, much better than worrying about public transit late in the night IMHO.

Max #01
11-19-14, 13:14
I drove. Got to a BMW x3 from Dollar rent a car for $75 per day including all taxes and full insurance, much better than worrying about public transit late in the night IMHO.I agree. It's located in a deserted and dark industrial area. I drive there as well.

I did take a quick look at public transport. Using the English version of Bahn. De, and picking the main Frankfurt train station as the starting point, I can do a direct S-Bahn (no changes) with a 16-minute walk (48 min) or a S-bahn & bus combo with a 3-minute walk (44 min). You would have to be leaving by about 22:45 or you would be stuck there until 04:00. I can't figure out how to pull up the fare, but, it's apparently fully refundable and changeable.

Gino02
11-20-14, 15:08
I wouldn't call it an industrial or dark area. There's bunch of car dealerships, a gym, a gas station, bunch of grocery stores right around the FKK Dietzenbach in minutes walking distance. I felt the area is quite safe and typical suburbia. Earlier once I needed cab, Theke Frau called one for me and it came in couple of minutes.

I agree. It's located in a deserted and dark industrial area. I drive there as well.

I did take a quick look at public transport. Using the English version of Bahn. De, and picking the main Frankfurt train station as the starting point, I can do a direct S-Bahn (no changes) with a 16-minute walk (48 min) or a S-bahn & bus combo with a 3-minute walk (44 min). You would have to be leaving by about 22:45 or you would be stuck there until 04:00. I can't figure out how to pull up the fare, but, it's apparently fully refundable and changeable.

ElGuaje
11-20-14, 18:20
I've been meaning to go to Dietzenbach for a while now. Can someone tell me how many girls work there throughout the day, and what the quality is like?

How many off them can you creampie? How many do anal?

On the website they barely have any pictures. Only Silke, Jessi, Julia, and Daisy?

Has anyone tried Jessi or Julia?

Thanks

Kib123
11-21-14, 03:45
I wouldn't call it an industrial or dark area. There's bunch of car dealerships, a gym, a gas station, bunch of grocery stores right around the FKK Dietzenbach in minutes walking distance. I felt the area is quite safe and typical suburbia. Earlier once I needed cab, Theke Frau called one for me and it came in couple of minutes.Thanks for this intel. I have the club #1 on my list (thanks in no small part to Diet Coke's reviews) for a next month FRA visit, and was counting on public transport. I have a rail pass.

Vito Corleone
11-21-14, 04:39
I've been meaning to go to Dietzenbach for a while now. Can someone tell me how many girls work there throughout the day, and what the quality is like?

ThanksAlice, hot FKK type babe. Seems aloof, provides Great service.

Michaela, very attractive, moody & ymmv.

Roxana & Dana good looking for an rtc. Roxana rocks in bed!

Carmen, older (33-36) great service.

All cream pie or AO total.

Some are condom only & some provide anal. Not sure what the new girls look like. Line up 18-30 girls.

Diet Coke
11-21-14, 18:59

This is from a post on German board on Nov. 19.

Here is the current lineup: Milena PL Tina IND Alice RO RO Anka Anna RO RO Bianca Carmen RO RO Dana Dani RO Jessy BG Maja RO RO Mari Michaela RO RO Nina Oana RO RO Sarah Vanessa RO.

SvenFKK
11-22-14, 16:09
I've written several reports. Some of them are rather old, but nothing significant has changed. Check out my detailed reports for the information you need.

There are pictures at the bar with their names and saying what they do. "Mache alles" is a code word for "without condom". Many, probably most these days, offer bareback service, but probably only a third of these offer anal. Whether they offer bareback anal I don't know. I guess if they offer service without a condom then a creampie is on the menu.

On the website they barely have any pictures. Only Silke, Jessi, Julia, and Daisy?
The pictures have been the same for more than a decade. Whether any of these are still there, I don't know. There is a pretty high turnover rate.

My favourites are Ina, Tina and Milena. Most of the girls there are thin, but I like plump girls. Ina is at the lower end of my taste. Nice body, curly hair, good attitude, good service. She does deep throat and you can come in her throat. Tina is a bit older and obviously Asian. Long hair. More relaxed, but almost a GFE and does good massage. (Ina does as well but I think she prefers not doing it for very long.) Milena is really skinny with small, hanging tits. Not my type at all but a really great attitude and really good service. She will also lick your arse from the inside. She also does good light massage. None of these do anal, none do fucking without a condom, but all do BBBJCIM and at least Ina also swallows.

DFWdude
11-28-14, 05:34
I am planning a second visit to Dietzenbach on the 7 or 8 of December. Last time it was hit and miss of which girls offer AO total with cum in pussy. Are there any specific words or phrases I should look for on the pictures of the girls to find the ones that are AO total? Also can you take two girls at once (I know you burn through what you paid for faster, I am ok with that). Also any suggestions on girls that would do public sex and fuck on the sofa in the lounge?

I will be there the 7 and or 8th, if any one wants to meet up then message me.

Panhead
11-28-14, 06:23
I am planning a second visit to Dietzenbach on the 7 or 8 of December. Last time it was hit and miss of which girls offer AO total with cum in pussy. Are there any specific words or phrases I should look for on the pictures of the girls to find the ones that are AO total? Also can you take two girls at once (I know you burn through what you paid for faster, I am ok with that). Also any suggestions on girls that would do public sex and fuck on the sofa in the lounge?

I will be there the 7 and or 8th, if any one wants to meet up then message me.Hi,

I really enjoy Dietzenbach it really feeds my cheap side. Look for the little glittery heart on the pic of the girls they are AO. Yes you can do two at the same time all the time, a waste in my book, but I am all for checking things off the list, Public sex at least a BBBJ on the couch is the norm slipping it in right there should be no problem at all.

Christian G
11-28-14, 09:53

I will be there the 7 and or 8th, if any one wants to meet up then message me.I never been in Dietzenbach, but I visit many RTC club in NRW and if they have the same rules, yes you can take two girls at once. On the pictures I think you have to look about the girls "mache alles".

Qw123
12-02-14, 22:51

I will be there the 7 and or 8th, if any one wants to meet up then message me.I was there last on Saturday Nov 22nd, and I have never seen so much public sex there as that day. I would say this club has considerably more public sex than most of the traditional FKK's (although less than the partytreffs). BBBJ on the sofa before going to the room is pretty much standard unless you stop the girl and say you do not want that. I have continued the session in the lounge several times (i.e. the fucking too) rather than going to the room. The two girls I saw doing public fucking the most that day was Michaela (including with me) and Alice, but I would say that most would do it without any problems. At least half of the fuck sessions I witnessed in the lounge were without condom.

The girls were really busy that day, many were going to the rooms almost constantly. They may not earn as much per session as the bigger clubs, but with the cheaper entrance fee (for them) and the large number of sessions they do per day, I suspect they can earn an equivalent amount of money.

Qw123
12-02-14, 22:57

Has anyone tried Jessi or Julia?

ThanksForget the pictures on the website, none of those girls have been working at that club for a long time.

Andrea does anal (covered). Not sure who else currently. I think most that do AO will allow creampie (I do not do AO, but I have witnessed guys doing creampie in the lounge).

PacificRim
12-03-14, 05:20
Also can you take two girls at once (I know you burn through what you paid for faster, I am ok with that).Yes, you can take two girls at once at Dietzenbach. I did it once there. It wasn't a great experience but it was because of who I picked. It was a couple of years ago and I can't remember the names of the girls.

Max #01
12-07-14, 00:36
Hi,

I really enjoy Dietzenbach it really feeds my cheap side. Look for the little glittery heart on the pic of the girls they are AO. Yes you can do two at the same time all the time, a waste in my book, but I am all for checking things off the list, Public sex at least a BBBJ on the couch is the norm slipping it in right there should be no problem at all.I agree. It's great that there is an AO club so close to FRA. I go for the sex and not so much for the club amenities. The lowest quality German FKK is light years better than anything here in the USA As long as the toilets and showers work. As for public sex, I wonder if the girls like to show off to each other?

Max #01
12-07-14, 00:37
Hi,

I really enjoy Dietzenbach it really feeds my cheap side. Look for the little glittery heart on the pic of the girls they are AO. Yes you can do two at the same time all the time, a waste in my book, but I am all for checking things off the list, Public sex at least a BBBJ on the couch is the norm slipping it in right there should be no problem at all.
I never been in Dietzenbach, but I visit many RTC club in NRW and if they have the same rules, yes you can take two girls at once. On the pictures I think you have to look about the girls "mache alles".I'm sorry for asking, but, what does "RTC" stand for? I can't find it in the abbreviation list.

Sportsman
12-07-14, 09:31
I'm sorry for asking, but, what does "RTC" stand for? I can't find it in the abbreviation list.It's the German term used in the local forum: RTC = Roten Teppich Club => Red Carpet Club. It refers to the chain of AO clubs run by same people such as Dietzenbach, Villa Venus, Grimberg, Arabella, Alina. Etc. It derives from the common interior decoration of these clubs.

One thing I don't quit get is in the local forum, it refers Dietzenbach as Aldi also.

Hessen Bub
12-07-14, 10:47
ALDI because you get cheap sex at a discounter type level and good value for money. Same as at ALDI.

HB.

SvenFKK
12-07-14, 10:51
ALDI because you get cheap sex at a discounter type level and good value for money. Same as at ALDI.
Right. For those who don't know, Aldi is a major discount grocery store.

Hessen Bub
12-07-14, 12:08
ALDI has European and US presence. https://www.aldi.us/ Sorry guys, the discounter, not the AO club.

HB.

Panhead
12-08-14, 05:11
Just to add Aldi just bought up the Bottom dollar stores in the US. Watch out Oase Dietzenbach could be planning a take over. Dietz is a click above Aldi you can get a bag free at Dietz you have to pay at Aldi.

EastGoing
12-18-14, 15:03
Yesterday I found 20 pics by the counter, but 1-2 girls didn't have it. Nearly half of them was fuckable at first sight, but the bodies were less firm than they were looking. Entrance 30 + 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90. Dana and Milena, only "survivors" of last year, probably not even recognizing me. I found the club even darker than I remembered, maybe because the small door going to the garden was closed, LOL!, not that it could make a difference in that cave. Since I don't have to "worry" about Myrrh posting ;-) , I can write that while crawling in the darkness I was wondering what photoshop could have been made in the pic he had posted, unless they brought for the occasion stadium's spotlights, LOL!

I sessioned with

- Vanessa, probably the best looking in the overall, slim, not short, teeth ok, wanted to go to the room fairly quickly and pressed me a lot for inviting a friend. In the room straight to blow me, short resistance and hope / hurry to finish ASAP. Let's say she got better with time going by, but not very advisable;

- Ramona, pretty face, short, slim, with little falling boobs, a pity that on the upper arcade she has only (luckily) the central teeth, watching her frontally you appreciate her more and don't notice missing teeth. Service not that great, nor in quality nor in quantity, but she was so nice, so funny, I hope I will meet her again somewhere else;

- Bianca, slim, not too short, small falling boobs, fairly pretty, too speed-oriented, anyway I was in a hurry more than her to catch my flight, so I couldn't enjoy nor appreciate properly, let's say I'd give her another chance if met again.

None of the 3 DFKed, nor allowed fingers, willing to go quickly to the room and come out ASAP, they entertained me more out of the room while waiting for other customers than they entertained me physically in bed. I understood they follow procedures and instructions of the club, maybe the fact of being pratically new there didn't help me, but I was treated nicely also by TF, after a "difficult" start. When it was understood that not only I wasn't an alien landing there by mistake but I knew even all the coackroaches of Arabella, things became easier, really I don't feel like complaining about anything.

Being used to NRW, I didn't have great fun, but it was nice to change club and faces for once, if I went again I'd probably gain better satisfaction and treatment, but it's too far away.

P.S. I have a question, maybe someone know or can find out, maybe HB: how much costs a taxi from the club to the airport? Is it true that it is a fixed amount, no taxmeter?

Hessen Bub
12-18-14, 22:38
Sorry, no idea what a taxi to the airport will cost. Will be 50+€. There may be a fix price for airport transfer done by a cab company.

HB.

Vito Corleone
12-19-14, 02:52
Being used to NRW, I didn't have great fun, but it was nice to change club and faces for once, if I went again I'd probably gain better satisfaction and treatment, but it's too far away.

P.S. I have a question, maybe someone know or can find out, maybe HB: how much costs a taxi from the club to the airport? Is it true that it is a fixed amount, no taxmeter?Was Alice there? She would have stood out. Maybe she left for the holidays.

Taxi, not sure but only 15-20 minutes drive w / o traffic.

EastGoing
12-19-14, 20:16
Was Alice there? She would have stood out. Maybe she left for the holidays.

Taxi, not sure but only 15-20 minutes drive w / o traffic.I remembered about this Alice, who can't be the one I fucked in spring in Arabella as discussed on those days. I checked not too carefully to be honest, but no pic by the counter with this name written. Pics are often misleading, I relied on what I could see, even if quite dark. If I had relied on the pics, I wouldn't have taken Vanessa and Ramona (they should sue the photographer) and I would have chosen ugly girls.

"Outstanding" IMHO could be only Dana and Vanessa, bearing in mind that it is not difficult to outstand in RTCs: Ex Romantika ex Arabella (until some 3 weeks ago) bulgarian dwarf Meggy was there, a few whales, some decently fuckable girls, but nothing really great, anyway I can say that I could have chosen also other girls on a further visit. I'd say also that there were at least a couple of girls more or less like F39's Alexandra, just with a bit of falling boobs.

I was ashamed to post it, because my ass is still burning, but since HB (thanks for answering) wrote what he wrote... Well, I confess I paid 43 euros. The thief spoke only german, said no taxmeter, fix price. I couldn't risk the flight for a 15-20 euros theft, I thought about taking his plate number, phone his company... Puff... Then I thought it wasn't worth to make who knows what mess for that little sum. What disappointed me more was probably the fact that it was more than 30 euros, the cost of a session, which (unfortunately) has become the unit of measure of my life in everything I do, every money I spend.
For the rest, it's some 24 kms. As Vito correctly said, it took roughly 20 minutes, 2 euros per minute, nearly per km, still sounds too much to me. Specially considering what I can get for 1 euro per minute (actually less...)

Diet Coke
12-19-14, 22:09
From Voltastrae 4, 63128, Dietzenbach to Frankfurt-Flughafen, Frankfurt.

Fare Information.

Cost with Traffic.

None 46,50 .

Light 53,31 .

Heavy 83,07 .

Trip Information.

The trip is 22.6 km and will take 27 minutes.

Notes.

Night rate applies from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.

Tolls & surcharges may apply.

Currency in EUR.

Approximate Breakdown.

Initial Fare 2,80 .

Add. Metered Fare 45,66 .

Tip (10%) 4,85 .

Estimated Taxi Fare 53,31 .

*Additional charges may apply.

50 Euro sounds about right.

Diet Coke
12-19-14, 22:20
Was Alice there? She would have stood out. Maybe she left for the holidays.

Line up post for Dec. 17 from German board.

Vanessa RO,

RO Dana,

Nadin RO,

RO Bianca,

Andrea RO,

RO Mari, Alice RO, HU Monika, Christina RO, RO Roxana, Erika BU, Milena PL, RO Ramona, Jessy BU, Maja RO, RO Nina, Sissy, Oana RO.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-20-14, 05:56
Finished my bareback club tour by driving here after going to Fun Park in Viersen the night before. Arrived about 5 PM after having picked up a lamb chop dinner from the kebab place on the way there. Had to eat it in the locker room on the bench as there are no tables in the club. 19 girls present, half either fat or ugly or both, some thin but not very attractive brunettes, and a few reasonable looking ones. Not overly impressive but I was determined not to leave, like I did last time, as I wnated to fuck some more girls bareback and this was my only option. Took the 3-girl, 90 Euro option, as I figured I should be able to find at least 2 girls to fuck and the thiird would be at worst a 20 Euro BBBJCIM.

The most attractive girl facially and body wise had small saggy tits, which I hate, and seemed to be in a sour mood all the time so I passed on her. Apparently, everyone else did also because I never saw any man approach her or go to the room with her. The first girl I had was a thin Romanian with long brown hair (usually tied up in a pony tail, although she looked better with it loose). The usual chat followed by BJ on the couch, then to an upstaits room (my request so I could play my music program). She was surprised and pleased at the music (mostly Romanian songs) and surprised but not thrilled when I pounded her for the half-hour to the music. When we finished, she wagged her finger at me in mock reproach and wobbled down the stairs, with me supporting her, much to the amusement of the girls who saw us coming down the stairs.

There were two blondes that were reasonably attractive, one tall with very nice big tits, the other one with a nice face and failry good body, but I just couldn't get into them, the first because there was something about her face that turned me off and the second because she was too milfy for my taste. I was trying to decide between Roxana, a big-assed blond with a receding chin and a brunette with nice tits and OK face, and chose the blonde. Same routine as with the thin first girl, but Roxana apparently had less staying power, as she asked me to stop fucking her after about 20 minutes and moved on to making me come with a BJ ((unfortunately, unsuccessfully).

Was going to go with the brunette after a rest but she got called to reception for a discussion with the thekefrau and some other girls, then came down and had a heated discussion with some of the other girls on the couches. After a while, two uniformed guys came in and went upstairs. They looked like firemen so I thought that there was some safety issue upstairs. However, they came down with the brunette and another girl, both dressed, and led them away. I asked what had happened but got no explanation.

Since the brunette was gone and I couldn't get into the two blondes, I was sitting in the chair when Mari, a brunette with a reasonable face but pretty plump, and a devilish attitude started coming on to me from across the room. I finally went over to her and saw that she looked better from a distance. I would never have chosen her to fuck but I was tired and wanted to come so I told her that all I wanted was a BBBJCIM on the couch, to which she agreed. The BJ was good and she allowed a little mouth fucking with me holding her head, and accomplished the task in about 10 minutes.

Overall, it was OK but I had better looking girls at Romantika, Grimberg, and Freude 39.

EastGoing
12-20-14, 18:48
Diet Coke,

Thanks for the taxi info, now my ass doesn't burn anymore, specially if I spent less than what the possible price could be, with or without meter.
I'm used to take taxis in poor cheap countries, pratically never in western ones, but still I find outrageous to pay 50 or more euros for a hardly 20 minutes ride.
I would like to move to Germany more than anything else on earth, now I have a clue about what job I must look for, LOL!

About the line up, after I failed in recognizing Arabella's Maya in F39 (but really was that the one?), I'm doubting about everything, LOL!
Anyway I'm sure there were 20 pics by the counter plus 1-2 girls without pics, one being the mentioned Meggy, not 18 as listed.
Since, in random order

1) I knew I'm not supposed to go back to that club;
2) I had little time out of the sessions;
3) nearly all couches were occupied;
4) I didn't like to wander around with all eyes on me;

most of all, the only useful light is in the restricted counter area, I couldn't go with a torch to girls or ask them to come to light for a better sight of them,
I just gave a quick look at the pics when I had to pay worrying about finding some 4-5 options from which choosing the 3 sessions.
Since Vanessa was instantly caught by the counter, I eventually informed, after a little inspecting walk, the other 2 chosen ones before hand, to try to be available at about "x hour" for me, otherwise I'd take another one. I remember NadinE (written with the E in her pic), outsider, 4th choice.
I would insist Alice wasn't there. If she really was there, and I read her name not selecting her, obviously she must have not looked that good to me, inspite of guys writing she's outstanding. Tastes can be different, but I don't remember reading her name.
Maybe a description or comparison with an AO girl of a NRW RTC could help me.

Reading what Jimmy wrote, I remember I noticed that girls have a sort of "scale" about timing and performances. They don't waste time in caresses or kisses and go straight to blowing, like pneumatic machines, nor let you wander around too much with your mouth or hands. No passion, no sweetness, no illusions, no GFE at all. After a few minutes of fucking, often changing position on their request (hoping to find the one that will make you finish earlier), they all want to try to blow you again. If you insist on fucking, they want to ride you (thinking that they will hit you faster and therefore lead you to the end). From this point of view, if you close your eyes you could probably be with any of them, since they looked a bit like programmed robots.

Nice to change place and faces, I'd probably rezimmer those 3 if met again (I surely would funny Ramona), if not else hoping to get better sessions, but NRW is much much better IMHO.

Kib123
12-24-14, 02:46
Decided to give this club a try yesterday Dec 22, especially in honor of Diet Coke. A cute young lady, no older than 23 with tiny boobs came to the door and started speaking German. She kept repeating something, but all I could remember was "karte gruppe" or something to that effect. Two things were obvious, she didn't want to let me in and she couldn't speak a word of English. I walked away disappointed back to the bahnhof on a cold windy afternoon and headed to familiar waters, Mainhattan. Can anyone help me figure out what happened?

Diet Coke
12-24-14, 05:11
Decided to give this club a try yesterday Dec 22, especially in honor of Diet Coke. A cute young lady, no older than 23 with tiny boobs came to the door and started speaking German. She kept repeating something, but all I could remember was "karte gruppe" or something to that effect. Two things were obvious, she didn't want to let me in and she couldn't speak a word of English. I walked away disappointed back to the bahnhof on a cold windy afternoon and headed to familiar waters, Mainhattan. Can anyone help me figure out what happened?Sorry, no idea what happened. I did post of Booms German board your post and asking for any info.

That is a couple of hours wasted.

Diet Coke
12-24-14, 05:17
Line up posted on German Lustscout board today's lineup.

"Carmen RO,

Jessy BU,

Nelly BG,

Erika BU,

Dana RO,

Melissa RO,

Andrea RO,

Christina RO,

Nina RO,

Anna RO,

Ina RO,

Mari RO,

Vanessa RO,

Nadin RO,

Ramona RO,

Roxana RO,

Anka RO,

Monika HU,

Nadin is young looking and has small tits but speaks good English.

Vito Corleone
12-24-14, 06:28
Nadin is young looking and has small tits but speaks good English.Nadin is very cute & thin, but her front teeth WTF? Nightmare on Volta street!

Hessen Bub
12-24-14, 08:48
It happens that the club is full and that you have to wait for a while outside until some guys leave. Maybe that's what happened.

HB.

Maxime
12-25-14, 09:38
Or you had the wrong looks. It is very common for these RTCs so not allow mid / sud European people to enter. Discrimination fully exists in some German clubs!

Hessen Bub
12-25-14, 19:01
Or you had the wrong looks. It is very common for these RTCs so not allow mid / sud European people to enter. Discrimination fully exists in some German clubs!Again? Please. I've seen many southern European or Turkish guys at FKK40.

HB.

Diet Coke
12-27-14, 00:47
Both in the ISG forum and Cafe Forum is the entrance to the club.

"southerners" or those that do not look like Central European, denied.

Was!

Not only in Dietzenbacher club, but recently the Arabella Club Wattenscheid and Bochum RTC Freude39!

But not only there you have to say in fairness. There are many nudist clubs in NRW, but also the Pauschalclub. De chain of which I know that there this door policy towards Southerners (whatever that might mean?) Is down! What is new is the question of "Haste ne Club card?" what is absolute nonsense because something does not exist! Probably goes faster with the rid of these men, we tend to think. If you call in the clubs and asks if this is true, the opposite is always maintained, as you probably tried to legally circumvent this door policy! By the way, the former grounds (about 1 year ago with the same subject) was that the girls did not want to southerners in the room because they badly of them "" ! Be treated. Was'and nonsense!

KaveMan
12-27-14, 01:48
Or you had the wrong looks. It is very common for these RTCs so not allow mid / sud European people to enter. Discrimination fully exists in some German clubs!That's BS racism and you think Germany would have learned its lesson after such a shameful history.

Until EU loses this backward / [CodeWord130] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord130) view of races its economies wall always be a fraction of the USA and its pathetic unemployment rate multiples of USA.

That's why silicon valley produces billionaires with its Indians, Asians, Persian, Arabs, Turks while EU rots on its old families from 1800's.

To they teach Economics in these German gymnasia, college or universities? Or just how to make a machine in a factory for last 100 yrs!

EastGoing
12-27-14, 03:48
This kind of matters has already been discussed. Each of us can have their opinion, but facts are facts: for some inexplicable reasons, some guys are left outside the clubs. I say "inexplicable" not ironically, but because (I can speak only for RTCs) I have seen blacks, asians, indians, turkish guys inside, I remember posting that more than once, and I have seen guys left out, at least once with the door even being slammed. I never understood why some customers are allowed in and some not. I'd say also your dresses may count, or if you have ugly sort of bags with you. Personally, I've been admitted in 5 different RTC clubs with trolley and / or backpack, but once I was with a guy who had an eyecatching "ugly" bag and TF came out personally to give us a better look, since the internal cameras don't give great views. Also going in group, even only 2 or 3 men, may be perceived as a problem too.

One girl in F39 told me that turkish guys are officially not allowed in because they are likely to give trouble. I don't know if also the other RTCs have "officially" this policy, I wouldn't think so.

Perhaps it can be called racism, but I think that owners have the right to choose who they want to let in. To a"lower" level, I'd say that also girls working there should have the right to choose with whom they must make sex.

BTW, I wouldn't like to enter too slippery topics, but I have seen terribly handicapped persons in wheelchair! Alone! Once nobody could understand how he managed to reach the club. Girls were jumping on any man around to look "engaged".

And I've seen elderly men with one foot and a half in the grave, which I would surely leave outside, after calling an ambulance. One girl recently told me that she is scared to go with those ones because she fears they might die in the room with her, not necessarily because of sex. It may sound funny, but I fully shared her concerns.

So, facts are facts, and must be accepted, specially if we can't fight them: guys who are or may look southern have to take into account that they may be refused entrance in some clubs. Those who don't read forums might have a justification in being surprised, not those who do read.

Clearly, I understand the frustration, disappointment, rage, I sincerely express my solidarity, but what can we do?

Christian G
12-27-14, 09:27
but what can we do?We can't do nothing.

I have seen too black, asian, turkish and north african at RTC in NRW (Grimberg, Arabella, Venus).

In Grimberg I asked to Katy about their door policy an she told me that they have it but is not always applied, depends on if the customer is known, if it is alone or in a group. She said that untill 2 costumers come together no problem but if they are 3 or more is very easy that are not allowed in, regardless of their origin.

Hessen Bub
12-27-14, 09:50
That's BS racism and you think Germany would have learned its lesson after such a shameful history.

Until EU loses this backward / [CodeWord130] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord130) view of races its economies wall always be a fraction of the USA and its pathetic unemployment rate multiples of USA.

That's why silicon valley produces billionaires with its Indians, Asians, Persian, Arabs, Turks while EU rots on its old families from 1800's.

To they teach Economics in these German gymnasia, college or universities? Or just how to make a machine in a factory for last 100 yrs!Unemployment rate is about the same in the US and in Germany. Educational level is at least at par. Pointing fingers metioning Germany's history is throwing glasses while sitting in a glass house.

Have you ever been denied acces to a club or discoteque in the US? That happens. There is the "Hausrecht", the right of house. The owner can decide who to let in and who not. Doesn't mean he's allowed to discriminate, but if they don't tell you the reason, discrimination will be hard to prove. If Germany is such a racist unprogressiv country, why not stay in the US and go to brothels, FKK and AO clubs over there? Ah, I forgot, it's illegal in god's own country, the land of the free, the country still discriminating blacks and going through a period of mass demonstrations after various incidents with white cops killing blacks.

You don't know why he was denied entry. I don't know why he was denied entry. So why start wildcatting and insulting the country you go to for doing what the US won't allow? No reason for that. Happy mongering in Germany.

HB.

SvenFKK
12-27-14, 10:52
I have been to Dietzenbach several times and, yes, I have seen all races there-not just among the women but also among the men.

Clubs to have the "right to refuse entry", not just in Germany but probably everywhere in the world. True, it can't be based on race, but it can be based on behaviour.

Let's face it: German men rarely go to a club like this in a group of 4 or 5 talking loudly all the time. It is more common among "southerners". But it is the behaviour, not the race, which is the key. As I said, I've seen all races there. I'm sure if a group of 4 or 5 roisterous Germans came, then they would also be refused entry.

It works the other way as well. If you went to a Turkish cafe, where normally only Turks go, in Germany, you probably won't be made to feel comfortable. Of course, a cafe can't refuse entry except for more obvious reasons, but the idea is the same.

PacificRim
12-27-14, 20:06
That's BS racism and you think Germany would have learned its lesson after such a shameful history.

KaveMan. The name fits.

Kib123
12-27-14, 21:59
I didn't anticipate that my denied entry would fire up such a storm. Obviously the suspicion of being denied an opportunity in life merely based on genetic background brings out justifiable emotions, more so if you happen to be on the wrong side of the gene pool. I will, however, keep my opinion to myself on this one.

By the way, this kind of a club is not my thing, but would have been nice to check it off my bucket list.

This episode did not ruin my time in Germany though, I have a load of stories from some rare episodes to post later.

Thanks everyone for insights and valuable comments.

Banana Boi
12-27-14, 22:48
Kib, that's the right attitude!!

If I were ever denied entry to a club in Germany I would just move on. So many other options out there, especially in NRW. The only ones who would suffer if I were denied entry would be the girls since I'm pretty sure I spend more in a club each day than the average customer.

Hessen Bub
12-27-14, 23:18
+1. That's what I did when I was 48 and denied entry to a nightclub: Move on to the next nightclub.

HB.

Breadman
12-28-14, 01:39
Seeing that the post was made on Dec 23rd, is it possible the club was full? Christmas parties and the like. Also possible the club was filled to capacity since many guys are off for the holidays. What is the capacity of Dietzenbach anyway, how many lockers do they have? Can't imagine all that many since its a small club.

Sportsman
12-28-14, 04:51
Seeing that the post was made on Dec 23rd, is it possible the club was full? Christmas parties and the like. Also possible the club was filled to capacity since many guys are off for the holidays. What is the capacity of Dietzenbach anyway, how many lockers do they have? Can't imagine all that many since its a small club.Dietzenbach has about 30-40 lockers. One time after I entered to the club, I was told no lockers were available. They let me wait inside the club until one opened up.

Breadman
12-28-14, 17:43
Dietzenbach has about 30-40 lockers. One time after I entered to the club, I was told no lockers were available. They let me wait inside the club until one opened up.40 lockers can fill up awfully fast and it being the holiday time they might not have had the room for guys waiting around inside for a locker to open up. Living Room is a small club and they must have well over 100 lockers. And since Kib123 doesn't know what was spoken to him, maybe we shouldn't assume he was turned away for his ethnic background. The race card hasn't been reported at this club before so I'm guessing it was standing room only in the club and they were turning people away.

Panhead
12-29-14, 19:56
I don't know if I would want to be in the Dietz with 39 other guys I don't think there is enough seats for that amount of mongers are guys sharing couches. One turn away is not an issue two now is a problem.

EastGoing
01-01-15, 20:53
Line up post for Dec. 17 from German board.

Vanessa RO,

RO Dana,

Nadin RO,

RO Bianca,

Andrea RO,

RO Mari, Alice RO, HU Monika, Christina RO, RO Roxana, Erika BU, Milena PL, RO Ramona, Jessy BU, Maja RO, RO Nina, Sissy, Oana RO.Ehm, just to "rehabilitate" a bit myself and not to look too stupid, too blind or too untrustworthy, since sometimes it seems that I "fail" (which of course can happen to anyone, in good faith, in this case to DietCoke):

http://www.lustscout.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=89669&page=19

The last post of the above link is of 2014/12/16, 20:29.

That's the one Diet Coke mentioned. But I went there on the following day. I insist Alice wasn't there. I don't mean to make a point of it, but I too was starting doubting about myself, LOL!

Neurosynth
01-02-15, 11:04
Read in another thread that AO is illegal as of the first of the year? Is this true? That was the main appeal for FKK Dietzenbach so far as I can tell.

Mat the Rat
01-02-15, 14:17
Read in another thread that AO is illegal as of the first of the year? Is this true? That was the main appeal for FKK Dietzenbach so far as I can tell.No, AO is not illegal yet and probably will never be in Germany. Current plans of the government is just to prohibit any AO advertisement since you can't really police such a law and strictly the state cannot rule the way adults have sex. Otherwise they could ban such things like sodomy (anal sex) which is high risk for HIV etc.

Neurosynth
01-03-15, 02:25
Thanks! Not that I disbelieve you. Not at all. But it would be interesting to read a more detailed article about this. Unfortunately my German language skills are not good enough to do effective searching of German news outlets. If you (or anyone) knows of links on this topic I'd be very appreciative for them, and I think others will as well.

No, AO is not illegal yet and probably will never be in Germany. Current plans of the government is just to prohibit any AO advertisement since you can't really police such a law and strictly the state cannot rule the way adults have sex. Otherwise they could ban such things like sodomy (anal sex) which is high risk for HIV etc.

SvenFKK
01-03-15, 13:33
Right: The law says it can't be advertised.

Right: It is difficult to control.

Wrong: For this reason it can't be forbidden, and neither can any other sexual practice. Consider the fact that many sexual practices are forbidden in many parts of the world, in some places even between adult married consenting heterosexual couples. This is also difficult to control, but it is not forbidden. In Bavaria BBBJ is forbidden for sex workers.

In the UK, new laws forbid many types of pornography, including female ejaculation.

Hessen Bub
01-03-15, 14:03
Bavaria and Saarland are banning BBFS and BBBJ (depends on the definition: is a BJ sex or not), it is illegal there. Doesn't apply to other German states and authorities know and admit that it will be impossible to control. That's why you get BBBJ and BBFS even in these two states.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/gesetz-gegen-prostitution-saarland-verbietet-kaeuflichen-sex-ohne-kondom_id_3643349.html

HB.

Citizen Kane
01-03-15, 14:06
Right: The law says it can't be advertised.

Has AO ever actually been advertised?

Hessen Bub
01-03-15, 16:03
Has AO ever actually been advertised?Yes. At Dietzenbach and other RTC.

HB.

Neurosynth
01-03-15, 19:24
Thanks for the clarifications. If I read the article correctly they seem to say they will be sending undercover agents to make sure girls are using condoms. Where can I apply for that job?!

EastGoing
01-03-15, 19:59
they will be sending undercover agents to make sure girls are using condoms.I think that's bullshit. In the room there are 2 consenting adults free to do whatever they want. That works everywhere on earth, advertised or not, declared or not. The club owner cannot enter or tape what we are doing in the room, so of course he cannot control nor prevent anything. In all clubs is written something in german meaning that girls are independent pros freely giving their services.

For instance, you aren't allowed to exchange personal contacts with a girl, but who among us hasn't done it?

Among the many things I can't and didn't post about, I fucked AO (in an AO club asking surcharges for it) declaring covered sessions. The girls gladly agreed, in the last time that it happened, I felt guilty and "tipped" (between quotation marks because it was a shameful little amount).

All of us anyway know that even in "normal" clubs you can fuck AO, even if the girl is not supposed to do it in those places.

So, what is the policeman going to do? Punish a prostitute willing, for her own reasons, to make unprotected sex when the club can do nothing to hinder her from doing that? The club, IMHO, may know and even agree, but surely cannot be held responsible for what happens in a room.

Hessen Bub
01-04-15, 00:20
If I read the article correctly they seem to say they will be sending undercover agents to make sure girls are using condoms. No, that is nonsense. Won't happen. Doesn't happen.

HB.

Neurosynth
01-04-15, 03:33
(well yeah guys. I get that. I thought it was funny. And the idea of applying for the job and all.).

SvenFKK
01-04-15, 10:00
In the room there are 2 consenting adults free to do whatever they want. That works everywhere on earth, advertised or not, declared or not.
No. There are many places on Earth where certain sexual practices are forbidden between consenting adults. Even between married, heterosexual consenting adults in some cases. Yes, direct observation is difficult. However, circumstantial evidence can be used to put people in jail, and has been, and is legal according to the law of the land.

The club owner cannot enter or tape what we are doing in the room, so of course he cannot control nor prevent anything.
The goal (whether ill-advised or not is a separate question) is not so much to prevent AO but rather to prevent women from having the option "do AO or get no work as a prostitute at all", in other words to prevent employers (even in the cases where the women are formally self-employed) from saying "do AO or you can't work here". If it came to court, even without direct evidence, a claim that an employer required AO, backed up by witnesses, would hold water.

EastGoing
01-04-15, 19:14
No. There are many places on Earth where certain sexual practices are forbidden between consenting adults. Even between married, heterosexual consenting adults in some cases. Yes, direct observation is difficult. However, circumstantial evidence can be used to put people in jail, and has been, and is legal according to the law of the land.Well, I meant from a practical point of view: when you see someone coming out of a room, how do you know if they just spoke, if she pissed in his mouth, if he made her eat his caviar, if he put his arms inside her holes, if they AOed, if they had orgasms, etc?

The goal (whether ill-advised or not is a separate question) is not so much to prevent AO but rather to prevent women from having the option "do AO or get no work as a prostitute at all", in other words to prevent employers (even in the cases where the women are formally self-employed) from saying "do AO or you can't work here". If it came to court, even without direct evidence, a claim that an employer required AO, backed up by witnesses, would hold water.I hadn't considered this, but if a girl goes to ask for a job in an AO club, advertised and / or known as such, whatelse should she expect? And if she doesn't like that, she can go somewhere else.

For instance, in Verena (but not only there) I met a few girls who "landed" there not knowing about having to work AO. We could make plenty of considerations about this lack of knowledge on their side, anyway they lasted 1-4 days and left.

Gino02
01-10-15, 23:03
Can we please stop speculating on government policies and just get back to trip reports and girls, which is more important IMHO? Anyone seen Sarah there lately?

EFrog
01-11-15, 16:25
Can we please stop speculating on government policies and just get back to trip reports and girls, which is more important IMHO? Anyone seen Sarah there lately?What a wise comment and a suggestion to follow.

Please stop with the ridiculous Germany bashing especially commenting on past war. This relates to end of year posts after a 12/23 Klub entry denied. I only read this today.

In all FKK you have no people even connected to WWII: they would be 90 years old at least.

I consider this comment referring to Germany's past as a shame, especially written by this US guy maybe supporting shooting young black guys unarmed what occurred multiple time in recent weeks.

Racism against black, racism against Latino, against Chinese, against.

I stop here as the list of all racisms by rednecks are endless.

I am not German but I support Hesse Bub comment. I am visiting this FKK since 97, close to 20 years, and was there back to the time of the central swimming pool. With or even without water.

There were up and down in the quality of the line up, the rules have sometime be esoteric changing close to every week. LOL.

But with 3 or 4 times visits per year I can speak about close to 100 visits. And never, never I saw or heard any racist comment or racist entrance refuse. I have seen drunk guys refused, some were Caucasian as you say in the US, others were refused because lack of hygien and you could smell from a distance. But I see as right one time when they refused a group of noisy and aggressive Turkish guys. They argued but didn't come in and I would bet most FKK would have refused the same way?.

Diet Coke
01-11-15, 16:42
What a wise comment and a suggestion to follow.

Please stop with the ridiculous Germany bashing especially commenting on past war. This relates to end of year posts after a 12/23 Klub entry denied. I only read this today.

In all FKK you have no people even connected to WWII: they would be 90 years old at least.

I consider this comment referring to Germany's past as a shame, especially written by this US guy maybe supporting shooting young black guys unarmed what occurred multiple time in recent weeks.

I am not German but I support Hesse Bub comment. I am visiting this FKK since 97, close to 20 years, and was there back to the time of the central swimming pool. With or even without water.

There were up and down in the quality of the line up, the rules have sometime be esoteric changing close to every week. LOL.

But with 3 or 4 times visits per year I can speak about close to 100 visits. And never, never I saw or heard any racist comment or racist entrance refuse. I have seen drunk guys refused, some were Caucasian as you say in the US, others were refused because lack of hygien and you could smell from a distance. But I see as right one time when they refused a group of noisy and aggressive Turkish guys. They argued but didn't come in and I would bet most FKK would have refused the same way?.Probably better posted in General Info.

How about some reports about Dietzenbach? Any info on reports from German boards about STDs there?

Mr Styles
01-11-15, 19:40
What a wise comment and a suggestion to follow.

But with 3 or 4 times visits per year I can speak about close to 100 visits. And never, never I saw or heard any racist comment or racist entrance refuse. I have seen drunk guys refused, some were Caucasian as you say in the US, others were refused because lack of hygien and you could smell from a distance. But I see as right one time when they refused a group of noisy and aggressive Turkish guys. They argued but didn't come in and I would bet most FKK would have refused the same way?.No, I think that this comment should be here. I am of non Caucasian origin and it is very important to me to know the door policies of clubs.

The Cane
01-11-15, 20:04
I am not German but I support Hesse Bub comment.HB's post on 12/27/14 was an inappropriate political rant and should have been flagged and penalized as such.

Diet Coke
01-12-15, 00:44
No, I think that this comment should be here. I am of non Caucasian origin and it is very important to me to know the door policies of clubs.The consensus here and elsewhere was the refused entry was probably not because of "non Caucasian" origin.

Vito Corleone
01-12-15, 02:55
HB's post on 12/27/14 was an inappropriate political rant and should have been flagged and penalized as such.I think HB's response to Kaveman was correct.

Vito Corleone
01-12-15, 03:16
Somehow, I missed all the excitement a couple weeks ago.

Every country has some shameful part in their history. To keep bringing it up every time a story of denied entry is pretty lame.

I feel very lucky to visit this country where "it" is legal, clean with very fair set prices. The no limit speed on the autobahn is gravy. After banging a bunch of hot chicks, then fly on the autobahn is priceless!

Of course during the 10+ yrs visiting I've run into a couple knuckle heads, but this can happen in any country you visit.

OK, enough of this crap, does anyone know if Alice has returned?

Hessen Bub
01-12-15, 10:08
HB's post on 12/27/14 was an inappropriate political rant and should have been flagged and penalized as such.It was not. If you think it was you might have misread it. Go ahead and report it to the admin.

HB.

Optimist
01-12-15, 11:58
I don't want to prolong the discussion but think HB's response to an inflammatory post by Kaveman was appropriate, measured, considerate and moderate.

Diet Coke
01-12-15, 16:40
OK, enough of this crap, does anyone know if Alice has returned?Posted today on lustscout:

Gestern (11.1.) waren you. A. Am Start:

Andrea RO.

Ina RO.

Alice RO.

Mari RO.

Maya RO.

Melissa RO.

Michaela RO.

Nadin RO.

Oana RO.

Ramona RO.

Roxana RO.

Vanessa RO.

Bianca hatte frei.

Vito Corleone
01-12-15, 21:08
Posted today on lustscout:

Gestern (11.1.) waren you. A. Am Start:

Andrea RO.

Ina RO.

Alice RO.

Mari RO.

Maya RO.

Melissa RO.

Michaela RO.

Nadin RO.

Oana RO.

Ramona RO.

Roxana RO.

Vanessa RO.

Bianca hatte frei.Thanks DC.

I haven't signed on that site so no access to the new reports / Lu.

VSail
02-06-15, 14:05
Hi all,

In March I will be in Frankfurt for a trip of 2 days. According to my schedule I will have a free day on my arrival, and a night probably after 22:00 or 23:00. So I will have chance to visit 2 places.

I am planing to pay a visit to Treff-188 and my second place will be Mainhattan or Dietzenbach. AO with working girls is not for me, but according to the older posts, public BJ and even public sex, and also CIM option are pluses for Dietzenbach.

With entrance + pay for each half hour Mainhattan has standard price policy with other FKK's I have been before. As EastGoing's post that I have quoted pricing is 30 for entrance and 90 for having 3 half hour sessions and as far as understand one hour session with a girl or a half hour session with two girl at the same time count as 2 of 3 sessions. First of all I wonder if am I right about this pricing policy.

Yesterday I found 20 pics by the counter, but 1-2 girls didn't have it. Nearly half of them was fuckable at first sight, but the bodies were less firm than they were looking. Entrance 30 + 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90. As a second item I wonder, generally it takes some time for me to be able to cum, as a result probably 1,5 hour of sex will not be enough for me to empty my balls as much as I want. So how will be the pricing for increasing the number of sessions that you can have. After you had 3 session, does it work as paying an additional 40 for 1, 70 for 2 or 90 for 3 more sessions.

Third thing is club facilities, as far as I read in the previous post I didn't see anything about a sauna or some other facilites that are common in most of the FKK's. Are there anything that can be used during resting between sessions?

Last thing that I would love to get information about Dietzenbach is anal sex. For the girls mentioned as anally available is it an extra which one needs to pay additionally to the girl, if so is there a standard rate for this or it changes from one girl to another.

Thank you in advance for your support.

DFWdude
02-06-15, 16:01
I was just reading on the AO threads that the AO ban will take effect in June. I can't make it back to Germany till April at the earliest. Has anythings changed at Dietzenbach? I heard some of the clubs have discontinued advertising which girls are AO on the pictures at the front counter. I also read that the flat rate clubs are toast as well. So sad, so many great memories!

SvenFKK
02-07-15, 13:02
I was just reading on the AO threads that the AO ban will take effect in June. I can't make it back to Germany till April at the earliest. Has anythings changed at Dietzenbach? I heard some of the clubs have discontinued advertising which girls are AO on the pictures at the front counter. I also read that the flat rate clubs are toast as well. So sad, so many great memories!Yes, there are apparently some changes to the prostitution laws planned. I don't think that much will change, and since I am not into AO that won't affect me. Yes, sex without condom (presumably BJ as well) is to be forbidden. Frankly, I don't think that it will be enforced (undercover agents anyone? But will have the status of prostitution in places where prostitution is forbidden, that is, you're probably pretty safe if it is behind closed doors.

In practice, it will mean that AO can't be advertised, so it will be down to asking the girl after you're alone in the room whether she will do it. She will probably ask for extra money as well, and there is no way you can complain since the management can't officially support it. So, it will be like a HJ, or BJ, or vaginal sex at a massage parlour: it is not officially offered, but some girls will do it with some customers, perhaps for extra money.

I'm sure the various message boards will have information on who does AO, whether or not it costs extra etc.

SvenFKK
02-07-15, 13:19
In March I will be in Frankfurt for a trip of 2 days.
When exactly?

I am planing to pay a visit to Treff-188 and my second place will be Mainhattan or Dietzenbach. AO with working girls is not for me, but according to the older posts, public BJ and even public sex, and also CIM option are pluses for Dietzenbach.
Dietzenbach is also cheaper and friendlier than Mainhattan. Not the luxurious facilities, but do you really want to pay extra for them?

Also, instead of Treff-188 you might consider Maxi Swing might be a better choice than Treff-188. Try to get some recent reports on both and compare.

With entrance + pay for each half hour Mainhattan has standard price policy with other FKK's I have been before. As EastGoing's post that I have quoted pricing is 30 for entrance and 90 for having 3 half hour sessions and as far as understand one hour session with a girl or a half hour session with two girl at the same time count as 2 of 3 sessions. First of all I wonder if am I right about this pricing policy.
That sounds right for Dietzenbach, but Mainhattan is more expensive: probably 65 entry and at least 50 per half hour.

As a second item I wonder, generally it takes some time for me to be able to cum, as a result probably 1,5 hour of sex will not be enough for me to empty my balls as much as I want. So how will be the pricing for increasing the number of sessions that you can have. After you had 3 session, does it work as paying an additional 40 for 1, 70 for 2 or 90 for 3 more sessions.
No. The policy does change from time to time, but I think that further sessions are 40 each.

Third thing is club facilities, as far as I read in the previous post I didn't see anything about a sauna or some other facilites that are common in most of the FKK's. Are there anything that can be used during resting between sessions?
There is a small sauna and very basic food and drink. There used to be a pool, but that's been gone a while.

Last thing that I would love to get information about Dietzenbach is anal sex. For the girls mentioned as anally available is it an extra which one needs to pay additionally to the girl, if so is there a standard rate for this or it changes from one girl to another.
Some girls do it. As far as I can tell, there are no payments for extras. In other words, if you have a session with a girl for half an hour, that includes everything which she offers. At the bar there are photos and you can check out the names and what they offer. "Mache alles" is AO. IIRC, if they don't do anal it will say "außer anal"; if it doesn't, they will do it.

Craiova
02-07-15, 14:43
Dietzenbach is also cheaper and friendlier than Mainhattan. Not the luxurious facilities, but do you really want to pay extra for them?.LOL LOL LOL.

Dietzenbach is a shit hole. I would not fuck one of the Dietzenbach girls, none of these girls even it's for free. You'll find there in best case third or fourth rate girls. Anyone who tells you different is dreaming. Good and beautiful pay sex girls work for real money. And this they don't get in Dietzenbach.

And friendlier again only LOL LOL LOL.

Even Oase is ten times friendlier than Dietzenbach. So when you want fuck in best case fourth rate girls even more worse than pink sheets LoL without condem and very cheap than go to Dietzenbach. If you want good sex with nice and good looking girls than go to Mainhattan, Sharks or Oase.

Free Dude
02-07-15, 15:39
If you want good sex with nice and good looking girls than go to Mainhattan, Sharks or Oase.Now it's my turn to LOLLOLOL. Clubs are different but to have this dickish attitude (while you presumably never go there) is laugh worthy, especially since some of the RTC girls move to normal clubs as well (recently in LR, Samya but also in Mainhattan and Sharks). Sure there are more pretty girls in the bigger clubs, who are also more likely to give crappy service. Compared to the RTC at least.

Diet Coke
02-07-15, 17:04
Dietzenbach is a shit hole. I would not fuck one of the Dietzenbach girls, none of these girls even it's for free. SvenFKK's detailed info is very accurate. For sure Craiova should stay away. I have found a number of girls at Dietzenbach that were better looking than some at Mainhattan (esp. When they were lounging outside in the sun). I like Mainhattan also, but I especially like the service at FKK40.

Usually good LFK or DFK on couch and BBBJ there as a preview. I plan to visit next Spring, but probably will ask for condom for FS.

Cheers.

Rick.

VSail
02-08-15, 01:40
Thank you for the replies, especially for the SevenFKK's detailly informing post.

LOL LOL LOL.

Dietzenbach is a shit hole. I would not fuck one of the Dietzenbach girls, none of these girls even it's for free. You'll find there in best case third or fourth rate girls. Anyone who tells you different is dreaming. Good and beautiful pay sex girls work for real money. And this they don't get in Dietzenbach.First of all I accept that good and really beautiful paid sex with a beautiful girl needs real money. Having an overnight meeting with a top class escort which starts with a dinner date and go on with some walk in the city or some time in a club and end in the hotel room with a passionate sex which may go until you get your balls completely emptied. This is what I say beautiful paid sex which would cost at least 1000 EUR, and this is a money that I can not pay as often as I have paid sex. For all the remaining, the point is how much you have satisfied when it is compared with what you paid. If a stunner is the key for boosting your satisfaction then it is possible that choice of place would be different that one who is service oriented. It is a matter of choice but it doesn't sound good to call as a shit hole for a place that seems having many fans and people posting good reports.

I think I have to say that service quality and feeling comfortable with the girl is my first priority. I can say that I would prefer a MILF (not a chubby one) who has DFK, GFE and DATY as a part of her standard service instead of a to a stunner who will say "NO" for many things or will tell me that it is an extra. For my opinion it is awful to try to give a decision about an extra service while you are in the room with the girl. With the other additional like standard couch action prior to going room, public sex option, anal and CIM without an extra, as a club serving a different experience than other big FKK's, Dietzenbach becomes a good alternative to Mainhattan, Sharks or Oase.

When exactly?My schedule is not fixed yet but it seems that I will be arriving to Frankfurt on Sunday 29th of March, I was planing to go to Treff 188 on Sunday afternoon and have a FKK visit on Monday night. But due to my schedule it seems that I won't be free until 22:00 on Monday so visiting Dietzenbach on Monday does not seem a feasible option. So I need to make a choice between Treff-188 and Dietzenbach for Sunday afternoon. At that point as far as I read from the forum in the related threads I think Dietzenbach will be a better choice by means of both quality of girls and quality of service. As it is open until 4 am, Mainhattan is still an option for Monday night.

Also, instead of Treff-188 you might consider Maxi Swing might be a better choice than Treff-188.Thank you for the recommendation but both for the schedule oriented reason I mentioned above and for the reason that I have chance to experience similar concept in my Brussels visits in Club Cocoon, hopefully choice between Treff-188 and Maxi Swing can become an item for the next time.

There is a small sauna and very basic food and drink.As far as read in previous post it is possible to leave the club and come back again. So if I need a good meal during my stay I think it would be possible to find some where around the club. In their web page it is mentioned as soft drinks, so since coffee and water would be available others would be good additives for me.

Cope123
02-09-15, 17:45
Hi Gentlemen,

My experience was more than satisfying.

Positives:

NO time pressure.

Hot girls.

Lots of variety.

Negatives.

Rude reception.

No food.

Ordinary ambience.

For getting laid it is a good place to go.

Citizen Kane
02-09-15, 18:22
For getting laid it is a good place to go.That's what I say about Germany in general.

VSail
02-10-15, 06:55
That's what I say about Germany in general.When it is compared with many other places even in Europe I completely agree with that comment.

But in the other hand when it is compared with the other places around Frankfurt, according to the reports I have read Dieatzenbach seems as a good place for getting laid. At least with the services offered seems to have a special place among many other FKK's so I think it definitely worth to pay a visit.

Max #01
02-10-15, 21:15
I've managed to sample a good cross-section of what Germany has to offer over the past several years. First of all, even the worst-quality FKK in Germany is light years better than anything we have in the USA Anywhere that consenting adults can do anything in exchange for cash is paradise. I happen to like Dietzenbach because it's close to where my work takes me, the price is reasonable, the girls are reasonable, and, I have the option of going AO if I want to do it. Before I had read about Dietzenbach, I used to drive out to the now-defunct Dolce Vita Raubach for the same reasons. I've also been to Sharks on several occasions. If I want a supermodel with bolt-ONS in an elegant setting, I go to Sharks. If I want a modest facility with girls who are real and will do AO and perhaps even enjoy sex, I will go to Dietzenbach.

VSail
02-11-15, 14:34
Hi again dear friends,

As I read older posts and tried to get additional information about Dietzenbach from German forum "lustscout" with the support of chrome I had decided that it definitely worth to pay a visit to that club.

On a visit to Cologne last year I had decided to visit FKK Bernd's-Schieferhof due to legendary service levels of the girls, but because of my business schedule this had been a visit that I didn't have a chance to achive. As far as understand from what I have read since a week, Dietzenbach must have a rating not lower than FKK Bernd's, but with a lower cost and may be more choices of girls. So as a service oriented monger Dietzenbach is place that I have to not miss.

At that point since the web site of the club is not up to date, I need to confirm the working hours of the club for Sunday and Moday's. As far as I see in their web page closing time is 12:00 for these days. If so with a tight business schedule only day that seems available for a visit to Dietzenbach is Sunday afternoon. But if it open until 4 am like Manhattan then Monday also becomes an option. Since it is a small club I don't have much hope about that late closing time but it will be wonderful especially for a second visit if everything goes well on the first one.

Second item is a request for recommendation from mongers who had threesome experiences in that club. What is your favorite duo team? According to your experiences which girls get on well with each other during a threesome, or the girls one must stay away for such an activity.

By the way It seems that most probably I will be there on 29th of March with an approximate arrival between 16:00 -17:00. I would love to meet and have new friends there, since I am planing to have a period of 6-7 hours in the club which don't have much facilities, there would be a some time for chating.

Neurosynth
02-11-15, 19:59
While they both have service beyond the norm, I wouldn't consider Bernds and Dietzenbach as swappable options.

The Bernds distinction is a lack of upselling and a very consistent level of high service. The place just doesn't tolerate girls who aren't a solid GFE or PSE or both. And you will definitely get your full 1/2 hour or hour or whatever time period you ask for. There is some AO going on, but it's never quite clear who is offering it, and whether they just offer it to some or all customers.

The Dietzenbach distinction is that AO is available from almost all the girls, and it's quite clear who is who. Or at least it has been until the recent scare about the law change. I'm not sure of the current status there in terms of what is written on the girl photos. That's where you could find out, at least at one time. Having said that, there's nothing like the near-guarantee of overall superior service like at Bernds. You will get your typical mix of good performers and girls who just don't care and can't be bothered. You also may not get as much time as you would like. Many of these gals are ready to jump up and leave once you pop. The Bernds girls will not only linger, they'll see if they can get another round out of you if you have time left on the meter.

Another difference is the ethnicities, ages, and levels of physical beauty on display. Dietzenbach is your typical almost exclusively Romanian club, where Bernds has a more varied collection including actual German women. (Imagine that!) The Dietzenbach girls skew more young, while Bernds has both young and MILF types. Keep in mind that there's a reason Bernds keeps their MILFs around. They have a lot on offer. Finally were it not for the age difference Bernds would be said to have the better looking women. BUT for those who prefer a young average girl to an older once above average girl Dietzenbach may have the edge.

So they are really different kinds of places. If AO is your primary prerequisite then Dietzenbach is probably the place to start. If you are more interested in longer, solid and consistent GFE / PSE sessions, and not risking bad sessions then Bernds is probably the place to start.

VSail
02-12-15, 07:23
Bernds and Dietzenbach are different in terms of serviceThank you for your reply, in fact as I mentioned in my post I haven't been in both of the clubs, and also I am not very experienced in the filed of FKK. So my comment about Bernds and Dietzenbach was based on only the reports that I have read so far and yes as far as I read about both of the clubs, for Bernds it seems more close to a 100% guarantee for a good service.

For my point of view, with the service level average of the girls in theses clubs which is above than many other big FKK's, with an almost standard public action (at least a BBBJ as a start up), as a small club with not much facilities, as they are generally visited by locals these two clubs are similar. But yes as you mentioned in a more detailed view they have some differences in some main topics.

And again thank you for your recommendation about two clubs, according to your comment, Berns seems fiting better to my expectations but due to my schedule Bernds can not be an option for this time. As far as I remember Bernds is closed on Sunday's which if my only free day on that business trip.

Vito Corleone
02-14-15, 05:08
Major difference from Dietz & Bernds is the price. I believe 60 e entry to Bernds compared to 30 e. 30-40 e BBFS 30 min for Dietz compared to 100 e for 30 min at Bernds. CIM included in both clubs.

Vito Corleone
02-14-15, 05:13
I was just reading on the AO threads that the AO ban will take effect in June. I can't make it back to Germany till April at the earliest. Has anythings changed at Dietzenbach? I heard some of the clubs have discontinued advertising which girls are AO on the pictures at the front counter. I also read that the flat rate clubs are toast as well. So sad, so many great memories!Nothing has changed except for the new photos of the girls. Majority of babes offer AO. The same old covered crew is still there.

The photos of the girls at both Dietz & 39 do not mention AO. FT, anal & etc. The girls at 39 who are condom only will mention it as soon as you sit next to them.

Neurosynth
02-14-15, 13:12
Major difference from Dietz & Bernds is the price. I believe 60 e entry to Bernds compared to 30 e. 30-40 e BBFS 30 min for Dietz compared to 100 e for 30 min at Bernds. CIM included in both clubs.Bernds is 50 E per 30 min. If you are offered and accept the BBFS option then there is an extra 50 E charge. Other acts that might incur an up-charge at other places, like CIM, are already included in the 50 E initial price.

At Dietzenbach it's the same price BBFS or not.

Entry at Bernds is 70 until 22:00, and then it drops to 50. However, be aware that they close at midnight, or 1:00 on Friday night, and there is no entry after 23:00. They are closed on Sat and Sun.

Hessen Bub
02-14-15, 18:18
Dietzenbach now is 40€ entry and 30€ per session, you pay the girl cash, no more cards, you can extend sessions and you can book the same girl multiple times.

HB.

VSail
02-14-15, 22:45
Dietzenbach now is 40 entry and 30 per session, you pay the girl cash, no more cards, you can extend sessions and you can book the same girl multiple times.

HB.Are there any change in the services both by means of content and quality?

If the only difference is in pricing, I mean 30 EUR for per session of 30 minutes with no extra for AO, CIM or anal then there is not much difference for our side except a 10 EUR increase in total cost in case of 3 session with 3 different girls. But for a case with longer sessions or more than 3 session then new pricing policy seems better.

Hessen Bub
02-15-15, 00:08
AFAIK no differences in service levels. Extras are still included.

HB.

Dark Vader
02-15-15, 09:20
AFAIK no differences in service levels. Extras are still included.

HB.Was there yesterday. No difference in service levels but the pictures of the girls and their services are no longer on display either and so you'll have to ask. The girls said they prefer the new pricing model but they had no idea why it changed.

Mistiriox
02-15-15, 18:40
Someone have an idea of how many girls doing anal sex in dietz? Is it possible to understand who through the pictures in the reception desk?

Thanks

http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/

Mistiriox
02-15-15, 20:56
Was there yesterday. No difference in service levels but the pictures of the girls and their services are no longer on display either and so you'll have to ask. The girls said they prefer the new pricing model but they had no idea why it changed.How many girls doing anal?

Solid State
02-16-15, 18:44
Was there yesterday. No difference in service levels but the pictures of the girls and their services are no longer on display.Right at the bottom of the home page pictures of 4 girls available still.

VSail
02-17-15, 07:28
Was there yesterday. No difference in service levels but the pictures of the girls and their services are no longer on display either and so you'll have to ask. The girls said they prefer the new pricing model but they had no idea why it changed.It is good news to hear that the service level is same despite the change in pricing model. I hope until I have a chance to visit that place at the end of March it remains same. Since the services are not being informed on display there is a risk of tendency to ask for extra for additional services like anal, CIM and etc. At least this is a risk for the first timers that don't know girl by girl the content of services. I hope I don't need to make bargain about that subject. Since I am not an AO fan, what makes Deitzenbach preferable for me is couch action and all inclusive pricing model.

In the other hand since there is no more prepaid sessions which was not allowing to have longer or more than one session with the same girl as your prepaid ones, there may be a competition among the girls. So that may help keeping the service level high as it was and may be that may cause some violations about no approach policy of the girls. Since it doesn't become an aggressive way I would be OK with that.

So we will see the effect of that chance in pricing model in the forthcoming days. As Daerk Vader informed since the girls are happy with that, I hope visitors and also the club management would be happy too.

By the way I think due to the important news as "change in pricing model in Dietzenbach" my request for recommendations about girl combinations for a threesome has not been noticed. So I decided to remind this. I would love to have recommendations for good combinations.

And as it is not mentioned anymore in the club, a list of girls with their services may be very useful for the guys like me, I mean the ones who haven't been in Deitzenbach before.

Thanks in advance for the information you shared.

Diet Coke
02-17-15, 08:29
Right at the bottom of the home page pictures of 4 girls available still.Those pictures on website are ancient!

Cheers.

Rick.

Citizen Kane
02-17-15, 18:11
Right at the bottom of the home page pictures of 4 girls available still.I think those pictures are a bit out of date. I believe one of those girls was actually from Prussia.

Dark Vader
02-18-15, 00:48
Right at the bottom of the home page pictures of 4 girls available still.I'm talking about the real pictures of the girls in the glass frame on the reception desk inside the club. They've gone!

Dark Vader
02-18-15, 00:52
How many girls doing anal?

Is it possible to understand who through the pictures in the reception desk?

The pictures of the girls and their services are no longer on display either and so you'll have to ask.In the day's when they used to list their services there used to be only 1 or 2 girls (out of say 12 on duty) who did anal and so my guess is that the ratio wouldn't have changed much.

Dark Vader
02-18-15, 01:08
Since the services are not being informed on display there is a risk of tendency to ask for extra for additional services like anal, CIM and etc.

I hope I don't need to make bargain about that subject.

Highly unlikely! It's a well managed club and I would think that there is neglible risk of that kind of nonsense and if any girl should try it then just let the theke know. You'll only pay more if you take multiple girls.

Since I am not an AO fan, what makes Deitzenbach preferable for me is couch action and all inclusive pricing model.Ina (a frizzy haired Romanian) large tits but a little plump and Tina (petite Indonesian. Currently on hols) are the only two girls who don't do AO and both do CIM (no swallow). All the girls do BBBJ and I would guess that most would do CIM as well although I haven't sampled them all to check ;-)

VSail
02-19-15, 07:46
It is nice to hear that the management is reliable about keeping their service standards.

Ina (a frizzy haired Romanian) large tits but a little plump and Tina (petite Indonesian. Currently on hols) are the only two girls who don't do AO and both do CIM (no swallow). I have read good things for both Ina and Tina, especially as far as I remember they are two of SevenFKK's three favorites. In the other hand, as I said, I am not an AO fan but that does not mean I will limit my choises with these two girls. Probably I will be willing to try my chance with other girl for coverd action.

SvenFKK
02-19-15, 20:44
Right at the bottom of the home page pictures of 4 girls available still.These pictures have been there for years, if not decades. I don't think any of the girls are still there.

SvenFKK
02-19-15, 20:47
I

I have read good things for both Ina and Tina, especially as far as I remember they are two of SevenFKK's three favorites. Indeed. I think Dark Vader and some others will agree.

Another good one is Milena. Really skinny with very skinny saggy tits but probably the best provider there. She often wears stockings but will take them off if you ask.

She is probably the only girl there who does rimming. Everything else is great as well.

VSail
02-20-15, 05:47
Another good one is Milena.Thanks for info SevenFKK, I have read your previous comments about Milena. Stocking is a good turn on for me so if they will be there on the day I visit Dietzenbach Tina and Milena will be on my list. Since Ina is reported as a little plump, I am not sure at the moment but your good reports will probably help me to make my mind in a positive way.

Panhead
02-20-15, 23:58
Ina is great for first time English only speakers she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Make a 30 e investment on a BBBJ CIM first and she will help you out with info on the girls you can also just talk to her she speaks good English.

SvenFKK
02-21-15, 18:25
Since Ina is reported as a little plump, I am not sure at the moment but your good reports will probably help me to make my mind in a positive way.She might be plump compared to the other girls at Dietzenbach, but objectively I wouldn't classify her as plump at all. A woman could have quite a bit more weight before she would be too plump in my view. Different strokes for different folks. .

She is really nice and provides good service. She also does deep throat.

Oxano1983
02-24-15, 01:44
Can you tell me is it possible to girl take facial?

Girls who are AO gives you to finish on their pussy and ass?

Is there a lot public action? (I like it) So from Ona sofa to another is it visible and enough light?

Girls are also tested as other places? (I am not going to fuck bareback just asking for BBBJ).

How many girls there fucking with condom?

Thank you.

Vito Corleone
02-24-15, 12:15
Can you tell me is it possible to girl take facial?

Girls who are AO gives you to finish on their pussy and ass?

Is there a lot public action? (I like it) So from Ona sofa to another is it visible and enough light?

How many girls there fucking with condom?

Thank you.Not sure about facial, but since most will allow CIM, facial should be fine. I would ask first.

Some public action here & there, but unless your are sitting on the next couch, the crappy lighting makes it very difficult to see the intimate details.

You can either cum in pussy or on their body.

Condom only Milena, Ina, Tina & Andrea (only ones I know).

Neurosynth
02-25-15, 01:24
Not sure about facial, but since most will allow CIM, facial should be fine. I would ask first.
Definitely ask. Some don't like it, not so much because they think it's gross, but because if they get sperma in their hair it's a hassle.

Mahaba
02-25-15, 01:58
Dropped by once last week and once this week during lunch for an appetizer.

I limit myself to MILFS that know what they are doing and are a sure bet. For me that is Tina, Milena and Ina. They all give great BBBJ and Milena is a rimming expert.

The last two trips were lunchtime stopovers with Tina, since Milena and Ina were unavailable. However, I am tiring of the same three experts.

I would like to expand my Dietzenbach BBBJ Horizons if there are any recommendations out there. No need to waste my 30 Euros on below average service.

Have fun.

DFWdude
02-25-15, 02:19
A colleague of mine was recently in Frankfurt on a trip and on my suggestion he visited FKK Dietzenbach on 13 Feb 15. He picked a girl and based on his description it may have been Nadine (I played with her in December). In any event after some kissing on the couch they went to a room and when he inquired about AO Sex she replied to him "Alles Ohnes Verbotten" Hmmmm. I know the law has been passed banning AO sex in Germany but I thought it was not supposed to take effect till Jan 2016. I was planning on a quick trip in April, but if its now banned or clubs are jumping the gun it may not be worth my trip from California.

VSail
02-25-15, 12:51
Hi friends,

There is more than a month to my visit to Frankfurt but as I have very limited free time I was trying schedule my free times both by means of mongering and regular activities as a guy who is fond of good meal.

For the mongering side as I mentioned previously Dietzenbach will be my first destination on Sunday (approximately from 16:00 to closing time) and since for a while the services of girls are not been informed with photos of the girls, I prepared a list of girls, which is including their English level, services and some identifiers about their appearances, according to the previous reports up yo one year. It is a list with lack of many information but I thought it may be still useful for some other guys like me who are newbie in Dietzenbach. Also contribution on that list from mongers who has wise experience in Dietzenbach, will be highly appreciated and I think it will make it much more useful. So you can find the girls line-up in the attached file. (Since I couldn't attach the file in excel format I attached as PDF).

I think it would be much better to ask this in Frankfurt thread but since I have mentioned the topic above I will be happy for recommendations for good restaurants, bars, places for good music and places for sight seeing as destinations for my regular activities. I have 1 breakfast, one dinner and two lunches that have not been scheduled yet.

Thanks in advance.

PacificRim
02-25-15, 17:10
Thanks for your chart VSail. As an addition, Tina has very good English skills.

Diet Coke
02-25-15, 18:38
Thanks for your chart VSail. As an addition, Tina has very good English skills.Saw her last April. Service good, but IMO face not very appealing to me.

Cheers.

Rick.

Max #01
02-25-15, 21:47
Thanks for your chart VSail. As an addition, Tina has very good English skills.

Saw her last April. Service good, but IMO face not very appealing to me.

Cheers.

Rick.I also thank you for the chart. Concerning Tina, I have seen her at the FKK and was intrigued by the fact that she was Asian. But, I have consistently heard that she has never been an AO girl.

PacificRim
02-26-15, 01:34
I also thank you for the chart. Concerning Tina, I have seen her at the FKK and was intrigued by the fact that she was Asian. But, I have consistently heard that she has never been an AO girl.You're right Max. When I talked to her she said that because she has a family she doesn't want to take a chance with her health.

And DietCoke I understand your point about her face not being beautiful. OTOH, I think she has a pleasant, girl next door face (if you live in Bali) and she's very personable.

Neurosynth
02-26-15, 03:11
So this is an odd question in that they are so far apart it doesn't seem like a choice. But I'll be driving anyway so.

Is anyone in a position to say which is better these days, Dietzenback versus FKK Freude-39? Especially for AO and GFE attitude?

Maxime
02-26-15, 09:27
So this is an odd question in that they are so far apart it doesn't seem like a choice. But I'll be driving anyway so.

Is anyone in a position to say which is better these days, Dietzenback versus FKK Freude-39? Especially for AO and GFE attitude?Of course it is personal, but I find the looks and GFE attitude of the girls in Freude better then in Dietzenbach. But if you behave like a normal person, you can have a good time in both clubs of course. In Freude you have real lunch and dinner included nowadays.

Neurosynth
02-26-15, 15:16
Of course it is personal, but I find the looks and GFE attitude of the girls in Freude better then in Dietzenbach. But if you behave like a normal person, you can have a good time in both clubs of course. In Freude you have real lunch and dinner included nowadays.That was my soft impression, but I've only been to Dietzenbach once so I wasn't confident in that. Freude is easier for me to get to too!

SvenFKK
02-26-15, 18:58
I limit myself to MILFS that know what they are doing and are a sure bet. For me that is Tina, Milena and Ina. They all give great BBBJ and Milena is a rimming expert.
Also my three favourites. I'm sure Dark Vader thinks highly of them as well.

It was mentioned here recently that only these three and Andrea are not AO. I had Andrea once, since I wanted to try out anal. The session was OK, but nothing special.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the three favourites mentioned above are all not AO. They are probably more in it because they actually enjoy it. They have all been there for a while. Those who do AO are probably after quick money and probably less into it for the enjoyment.

VSail
02-27-15, 09:19
As far as I understand according to many past reports on Dietzenbach, CIM for finishing the session and couch action including DFK (or at least LFK) and BBBJ is almost a standard for all girls. Also I haven't read any report informing a girl refusing DATY. So if there is no other comment object to this, on the chart these items may be "Yes" as default.

Tina, Ina, Milena and Andrea are the ones who are mentioned as "not an AO girl", if there is no other girl in that group, I will identify rest of the girls as AO. Since I have not read any report mentioning an opposite case, and if there is no objection, I will also make "cream pie" as yes for all AO girls.

These are some of my acceptances for updating the chart, so I would be happy for being informed if there are any exception for these items.

Since GFE depends on both the girl and guy, it may be removed from the list of services.

In the other hand some other services like FIV, deep throat, anal and English level don't fit any acceptance so I would be grateful for information about these subjects (especially English level and anal).

Also as far as I remember I read a report where a girl refused covered sex, so if this was not an exception which is limited with that case, and there are some girls don't use condom even it is requested by the guest then this may be a useful information for the non AO guys. But in the other hand with the new law about AO sex, I am not sure such an information may cause a problem for these girls. But all these information is based on past experiences of early times when there was not such a law, isn't it?

EastGoing
02-28-15, 02:26
I don't think it's a coincidence that the three favourites mentioned above are all not AO. They are probably more in it because they actually enjoy it. They have all been there for a while. Those who do AO are probably after quick money and probably less into it for the enjoyment.I've not been with the mentioned ladies, nor I remember them visually speaking, maybe I didn't even meet them, since I think Milena may not be the girl I thought she was.

Generally speaking, all no-AOgirls in AO clubs, for instance F39, have a huge handicap vs their colleagues to fill. I reckon much more likely that, since these 3 are not AO, if their beauty is not superior, as seems not to be from rough descriptions, they must compensate with performance and service. So I'd say that that's the reason, not the passion or enjoyment.

Silvia (black no AOgirl) from Arabella, now in F39, is by far superior to the other girls, still her service is good, and she makes more rooms than many other (AO) girls. Lost Emy was giving bad service, still making rooms due to her well-above-average aspect. These examples are in comparison with the AO girls working in Arabella and F39, who are not much different from those of Dietzenbach.

Come on guys, I followed a recent discussion in another thread, I think Lounge and chat area, I'm younger and (I immodestly reckon) still reasonably fuckable, I'm aware sometimes I get illusions, sometimes I believe, I want to believe, I'm led to believe... but the girls are professionals, probably all of them with "professional boyfriends", they are there for the money, not for the enjoyment. Out of pretending, what passion can they put with customers whose average age is 60+?

Myrrh
02-28-15, 03:44
If girls regularly offered salad tossing and schluken then I would probably be happy to settle for these two things instead and forego BBFS as it still carries that ultimate risk no matter what anyone says.

Unfortunately in the past even when there were cards at the bar with several girls advertising that they did 'specialite schluken' they tend to avoid it. Instead spitting discretely into a tissue or even a bucket.

They seem to prefer to accept sperm into their pussies rather than their bellies even though it is riskier. I suppose it's a question of taste.

For me though, there is little better than lying back, leisurely swigging on a beer whilst a girl thoroughly tosses your salad then gives you a mind blowing BJ before swallowing every last drop.

Your little tadpoles are left wriggling away in her stomach along with those from other guys all mixed in with whatever she happened to have had for lunch.

Much better than humping away getting exhausted and sweaty. Why not let her do all the work?

Is there a list of girls at the different RTC clubs who regularly provide this service?

Neurosynth
02-28-15, 04:22
Out of pretending, what passion can they put with customers whose average age is 60+?Well, there is a little bit of good news in this regard. I'm not saying that all the girls go crazy for old men, but it's not as bad as you might assume. Women, much more than men, will discount looks and age if the guy has something going for him. Sense of humor helps. But what helps more is a sense that the guy is an accomplished alpha male with confidence and resources. It's not even necessarily that they think they are going to snag a rich guy or his resources. They sort of can't help being attracted by high ranking the same way that guys can't help being attracted by looks almost to the exclusion of anything else.

SO old guys. Walk tall with quiet confidence (don't be a jerk) as if you own the place!

VSail
03-04-15, 12:24
Are there any black ladies currently in Dietzenbach.

If so, then next question is are they in the large side or thin, with not too big ass and firm breasts at least not floppy for the breast.

Vito Corleone
03-04-15, 20:08
Are there any black ladies currently in Dietzenbach.

If so, then next question is are they in the large side or thin, with not too big ass and firm breasts at least not floppy for the breast.No. Well, not yet.

FormulaOneFan
03-05-15, 15:45
Landed early and got through customs faster than expected, so decided to check this club out. Not s seasoned FKK veteran, and have only been to Palace once and Mainhattan twice on my last trip to Frankfurt.

Much smaller and less glitzy than the other clubs, but a very relaxed vibe. Got showered and settled in. It was about noon when I got there entry was 40 e and 30 min sessions are 30 e as reported. I'd say maybe 15 girls total. Summer hot, some middling, and some not so much.

Decided to break the ice with Maya; tall brunette ro with large natural breasts and a little on the chunky side. BBBJ in lounge and then covered FS in a room. She offered AO, but I declined. Lots of DFK and was very enthusiastic.

Chilled for a bit then went with Anka; another brunette ro but more petite with a very nice ass. Same as before, started in lounge then moved to room for business, but sec was openly offered in lounge for those that want it.

Called it quits after 2 sessions as I plan to go to Sharks tonight.

Total damage 100 e.

VSail
03-06-15, 12:09
Day1 Dietzenbach Hi,

There FormulaOneFan, I hope you had good time in Dietzenbach, as far as I understand from your report you had.

Can you give information about English levels of these girls, of course if you used English for communication. I am asking this to be able to update my Dietzenbach lin up chart. If you check older posts you can see the chart as a PDF attachment.

Vito Corleone
03-07-15, 00:22
Can you give information about English levels of these girls, of course if you used English for communication. I am asking this to be able to update my Dietzenbach lin up chart. If you check older posts you can see the chart as a PDF attachment.These girls can speak a bit. Some a bit more.

Alice.

Andrea.

Anka.

Oana.

Dana.

Mari.

Gina.

Neurosynth
03-07-15, 02:15
Given the grim AO-ban reports from the RTC clubs I'm considering the almost time-equivalent (from where I am) drive to Dietzenbach. But would like more confirmation that AO has been relatively unaffected there and truly is currently hard to find at the RTCs.

FormulaOneFan
03-07-15, 05:16
These girls can speak a bit. Some a bit more.

Alice.

Andrea.

Anka.

Oana.

Dana.

Mari.

Gina.I can't name all names (names are tough for me to remember) but I'd say 1/2 or so had a decent grasp of English, but it wasn't a huge burden overall. Maya didn't have as good of a grasp as Anka, but we were able to communicate just fine.

FormulaOneFan
03-07-15, 05:19
Given the grim AO-ban reports from the RTC clubs I'm considering the almost time-equivalent (from where I am) drive to Dietzenbach. But would like more confirmation that AO has been relatively unaffected there and truly is currently hard to find at the RTCs.I didn't survey all the girls, but the ones I did speak with AO was on the table. They do ask if you want covered or not though. Both girls I went with offered it, and I saw at least 3-4 other girls do it in the lounge area no less, so it seems still on the table.

It does make me curious what a 3-way would be like at a place that doesn't require condoms. Even if you choose one, how picky are the girls when you switch? That was the only turnoff for me at Mainhattan when I did a 3 way. The transition is clunky and not 'porn' like. But still a good experience.

Gino02
03-07-15, 08:25
Given the grim AO-ban reports from the RTC clubs I'm considering the almost time-equivalent (from where I am) drive to Dietzenbach. But would like more confirmation that AO has been relatively unaffected there and truly is currently hard to find at the RTCs.I was at FKK Dietzenbach yesterday, AO is still fully normal like before. Same in public with any girl like before.

Hessen Bub
03-07-15, 12:53
But would like more confirmation that AO has been relatively unaffected there and truly is currently hard to find at the RTCs.Nothing changed re AO in the clubs. Changes are: Girls being payed directly. Just paying entrance and each session separately. No more AO advertising. Photos on the recpetion desk have gone.

HB.

Neurosynth
03-07-15, 18:36
Nothing changed re AO in the clubs. Changes are: Girls being payed directly. Just paying entrance and each session separately. No more AO advertising. Photos on the recpetion desk have gone.

HB.Well on Thursday on a usually reliable German board it was noted F39 now has a sign posted saying that BBFS is verboten and that it appeared as if girls were currently respecting that during actual sessions. Thus recent first hand reports would be welcome whatever the news.

Hessen Bub
03-07-15, 18:38
Maybe I caused confusion: My post was referring to Dietzenbach only.

HB.

Neurosynth
03-07-15, 19:13
Maybe I caused confusion: My post was referring to Dietzenbach only.

HB.Oh, my post was actually awkwardly worded. What I meant was I had heard the RTC clubs had an AO ban, and that Dietzenback did not, BUT I'd like more confirmation of both before giving up on the RTCs and going to Dietzenback.

Sportsman
03-08-15, 02:08
Oh, my post was actually awkwardly worded. What I meant was I had heard the RTC clubs had an AO ban, and that Dietzenback did not, BUT I'd like more confirmation of both before giving up on the RTCs and going to Dietzenback.I was at Villa Venus on Friday, there was no AO ban there. Paid 60 EUR for entrance and first session. TF takes the card out of the key after the first session. Then 30 EUR per session after that. Money goes to the TF, girl still receives a token.

Vito Corleone
03-09-15, 08:04
I was at Villa Venus on Friday, there was no AO ban there. Paid 60 EUR for entrance and first session. TF takes the card out of the key after the first session. Then 30 EUR per session after that. Money goes to the TF, girl still receives a token.Thanks for the update Sportsman!

AdamVeden
03-09-15, 23:48
Well on Thursday on a usually reliable German board it was noted F39 now has a sign posted saying that BBFS is verboten and that it appeared as if girls were currently respecting that during actual sessions. Thus recent first hand reports would be welcome whatever the news.I just read on one of the German boards that the ban on AO (BBFS) was not respected between four eyes in the room at F39 - at least with some girls. The difference may be in the future that you can not know beforehand which girls provide AO and not.

IMHO I do not think that the bans and the proposed laws will work in practice. I live in Sweden and it is no difficulty for me to get paid sex and half of the time it has been BBFS although the girl officially (even on boards) were militant condom-user.

FormulaOneFan
03-14-15, 00:36
Hi,

There FormulaOneFan, I hope you had good time in Dietzenbach, as far as I understand from your report you had.

Can you give information about English levels of these girls, of course if you used English for communication. I am asking this to be able to update my Dietzenbach lin up chart. If you check older posts you can see the chart as a PDF attachment.Sure thing. From my Thursday visit.

Maya. Decent English, offered AO.

Anka. Good English (she gave me the 'tour' offered AO.

Came back on Saturday for a quick visit as well as I was leaving the south end of FRA region and headed up towards Bad Homburg to go to Oase. Girl lineup was similar to Thursday (it was early afternoon). I decided to go with Andrea. Tall RO brunette with glasses and one pierced nipple. She has decent English kills, engaged is some good LFK, started with a BJ on the couch in the lounge before moving to a room. She didn't offer AO, but was open to multiple positions. Didn't try anal, but she mentioned it was available.

Was going to session again but decided to save my stamina for a night at Oase later.

VSail
03-17-15, 12:43
Maya. Decent English, offered AO.

Anka. Good English (she gave me the 'tour' offered AO.

... I decided to go with Andrea. Tall RO brunette with glasses and one pierced nipple. Thanks for the info.

There are lots of good reports especially mentioning the service quality which is included many additional that are generally extras in larger clubs.

There are reports dramatically varying about looks of the girls but as a service oriented guy it is a place that is in my "have to go" list.

But since Dietzenbach is a smaller club and less touristic when it is compared with larger ones like Oase, Sharks, Palace, Mainhattan, etc. I have some concerns about possible language barrier but it seems there would be more than enough girls who can speak English.

SvenFKK
03-18-15, 19:39
Usually, when I have rung to ask about the lineup a day or two in the future, I was told to ring back after opening. This doesn't let me plan in advance and means that I can't be there right when they open, unless I want to drive there first and ask (by mobile phone or in person) about the day's lineup only after having arrived. I'm sure they plan at least a few days in advance but might not want to reveal too much on the phone for fear that someone will come for a specific girl and be disappointed if she is not there, which can happen if something comes up.

Of course, I'm interested in my favourites Milena, Tina and Ina. Does anyone know if any of these have regular days when they are usually there, or when they are not there?

I'm looking at a visit between a week before and a week after Easter, probably 29 or 30 March.

Anyone know if any of my girls will be away for the holidays?

It would be nice if anyone who meets my girls can ask them when they will be there and post the information here (or PM me).

Mahaba
03-19-15, 01:45
Usually, when I have rung to ask about the lineup a day or two in the future, I was told to ring back after opening. This doesn't let me plan in advance and means that I can't be there right when they open, unless I want to drive there first and ask (by mobile phone or in person) about the day's lineup only after having arrived. I'm sure they plan at least a few days in advance but might not want to reveal too much on the phone for fear that someone will come for a specific girl and be disappointed if she is not there, which can happen if something comes up.

Of course, I'm interested in my favourites Milena, Tina and Ina. Does anyone know if any of these have regular days when they are usually there, or when they are not there?

I'm looking at a visit between a week before and a week after Easter, probably 29 or 30 March.

Anyone know if any of my girls will be away for the holidays?

It would be nice if anyone who meets my girls can ask them when they will be there and post the information here (or PM me).I don't think they publish a schedule. It is basically hit and miss. Last week Tina and Milena were there, but I did not see Ina. I guess it's just best to call them.

Sportsman
03-19-15, 23:45
Ina does tekefrau duty one day a week now. Last time it was on a Sunday. Don't know that is her regular day to play tekefrau or not.

Myrrh
04-03-15, 15:38
I was planning to travel to Frankfurt tomorrow and I saw this post last year saying that FKK Dietz was closed for Easter Sunday and Monday?

Will it be closed again this year?

Would be good to know as soon as possible as I plan to catch a flight tomorrow.

You should have checked the local German boards. The club is closed today because it is Easter Sunday. And tomorrow, Easter Monday. They also talked about some renovation on these days.

HB

DFWdude
04-03-15, 23:50
I was planning to travel to Frankfurt tomorrow and I saw this post last year saying that FKK Dietz was closed for Easter Sunday and Monday?

Would be good to know as soon as possible as I plan to catch a flight tomorrow.Not sure, I am planning on going April 10 and April 11. But with Orthodox Easter I am not sure what the line up will be like. I am mostly looking for AO action (really the only reason to visit this club). Hopefully there will be something!

Diet Coke
04-04-15, 04:34

Would be good to know as soon as possible as I plan to catch a flight tomorrow.I too want to know and have posted on lustscout and booms forums asking if closed on this Sunday, but no reply. I knew last year's closing was at least in part due to remodel.

SvenFKK
04-04-15, 13:07
Ina does tekefrau duty one day a week now. Last time it was on a Sunday. Don't know that is her regular day to play tekefrau or not.From talking with her on the phone, I understand that it is (now) vice versa: only one day a week in her old job. (She is not Thekenfrau every day, though.).

Diet Coke
04-05-15, 22:04
I too want to know and have posted on lustscout and booms forums asking if closed on this Sunday, but no reply. I knew last year's closing was at least in part due to remodel.Well I thought it would be open and it was. Hope to report later.

Rick.

Myrrh
04-05-15, 23:07
I too want to know and have posted on lustscout and booms forums asking if closed on this Sunday, but no reply. I knew last year's closing was at least in part due to remodel.Last year Easter was late in the year in the UK, from 18 - 21 April, but coincided with the orthodox church's Easter that year of Sunday 20 and Monday 21. These were Romanian / Bulgarian public holidays.

That's probably why Dietzenbach chose to close on those days last year, and use the time to do some renovations. Most of the girls who work there are Eastern European and would have wanted to take those days off for sure.

This year Easter is early in the UK but late in Romania / Bulgaria - 12 to 13 April. The number of girls working on those days could be so sparse that RTCs might have to arrange gangbangs to ensure there are enough girls to go round.

Diet Coke
04-06-15, 07:51
Arrived via S bahn around 11:15 and 12 minute walk to FKK40. Paid 40 and showered. Sat for awhile and then joined a slender girl on another couch. Sat down and asked her name. Nadin, then realized it was her and I had visited her several times last year. She also recognized me. Then caressing and DFK on couch and some blowing there before going to room. Nice time there hugging, DFK, etc. Some DATY and then her turn for oral. After being up for over 24 hours I finished while receiving oral. More hugging and relaxing in room and then to counter where her name was written on my key card and then 30 to Nadin. While waiting to recover we were entertained by a younger guy who laid towels on the floor and began an extended BBFS on girl in a wide variety on positions and then to room. About a hour after leaving Nadin I approached slender girl with small soft tits. Ramona said she was 28 from Romania. No English. Some German. Only LFK on couch and blow. To zimmer and laid down by her and kissed and played and sucked her soft breasts and stroking her pussy. Hard to understand her and her my bit of Deutsch. Later blow and finally asked for gummi and she applied and got on. Rode for awhile and then turned her over for mission. She reached under and lightly touched my balls. I came there and we shortly left room. Her name written on card and paid 30. I was planning to try another time but while waiting to recover I was falling asleep so decided to leave. A bit after 3 and arrived at bahnhof while train was there and 5 minutes later train left. BTW I had talked with Nadin about Easter and she said she was going home for Orthodoz Easter. I did not ask when she was going or when returning.

Myrrh
04-06-15, 18:44
Unfortunately I am not sure of the names of all of the girls so only have descriptions for some.

Would welcome any guesses as to the missing names if anyone recognizes them from the descriptions.

Nadin

Slender body and long, lean legs with especially shapely calves. Long light brown curly hair styled around her face and down her back. She wore little pink, frilly, socks like a ballerina which accentuated her slender legs and sometimes a thin head band to tie her hair back ala wonder woman style. She had an attractive, cute face with nice light green / grey eyes. She stood out from the other girls there who were typically darker in complexion, short and plump. But she chain smoked and had badly stained, completely wonky teeth. Apart from the teeth she would have been great.

She looked shy at first but is not really. She was happy to instigate a show in public including fucking on a couch or even on the floor in plain view of everyone.

Tall blonde (Alice ?)

A tall blonde with a face a little bit like the Russian ex tennis player Anna Kournikova. So definitely attractive. However she seemed cold and aloof with an almost permanently sour expression on her face and upturned nose. If you looked at her to show you were interested she never really encouraged you but just looked away unsmiling. On one occasion a guy came and sat beside her on the couch because there was probably no other space elsewhere. She was busy applying make up to her face and carried on doing so completely ignoring the guy rather than trying to acknowledge him. Also after each time that she was taken to a room she would routinely sit with her legs apart on the couch carefully and mechanically applying gel to her pussy.

Andrea

She had the body type similar to that of a slightly butch netball player. Not fat but not slender either. She wore these severe glasses which made her face a bit like some kind of super clinical secretary. She looked matter-of-fact and controlled in her manner and did not try to entice guys by giving them come on looks like some of the other girls. I noticed she had a heavily pierced pussy. It would certainly be a different experience to have the feel of that metal against your bare cock but she doesn't do AO.

Anka

Very good English and was keen to talk when she learnt I spoke English. Slightly chubby with a round, unattractive face. I found her pushy. She was always trying to attract my attention and attempting to talk to me even though it was obvious that I wasn't interested. She even tried to bully me into hurrying up and choosing a girl because I had not chosen one after an hour. Even telling me at one point that I should leave if I wasn't here to have sex. She was friendly at first but then got a bit tetchy when after engaging me in conversation a few times realized that I wasn't going with her.

Bianca

Was taken to the rooms frequently. She was very slim and above average height compared to the other girls. She had slightly sagging boobs. Her face was pretty although a little hard bitten and prematurely aged due to her being a heavy smoker. Looked like she has a small span of attention and could be impatient in the room as has been reported. However she seemed to spend a long time relaxing and talking on the couch with what appeared to be regulars before going to the room. I don't know if she was AO but judging how popular she was I am guessing so.

I would have chosen her but unfortunately when I was ready to go with her she was always busy and vice versa when she was free. I am surprised that she does not get more mention on this forum compared to other girls as she was the most popular girl there in terms of room visits.

Ramona

Someone by that name introduced themselves to me but I can't really remember what she looked like. A 4-5 on the Richter scale with instantly forgettable looks. Probably had bad teeth as EastGoing reported but there must have been a glitch in the Google translate engine used when she was described by him as 'pretty'.

Roxana

Blonde and above average height but slightly pear shaped with wide hips, round bottom and a bit of a lower belly. Nice enough in manner and she would make the effort to try and entice you to go with her. At one stage I saw her kneeling on a couch in the bar area near the entrance with her ass sticking up in the air looking round with a sexy smile on her face as if to say that anyone who walks past would be welcome to slip it in right there and then if they wanted to. I was almost tempted.

She had a fairly cheeky looking sexy face but would have been more attractive if she was slimmer.

Simona

Young, zero English, eager to please, A little bit of puppy fat in terms of her body type with a cute enough little girl face although not conventionally pretty. She would give you that little doe eyed puppy dog look when she was trying to get you to go with her to the room.

Vanessa (?)

I saw that she had an exotic tattoo to the left hand side of her stomach so I am assuming it was her. I would say that she had a full, shapely but compact body rather than her being slim. She looks a little short but was easily above average in looks. She also seemed to be confident in manner and a bit of a tease. I had said to Anka that I was interested in anal and Anka must have gossiped about it because shortly afterwards when Vanessa (was walking to a room with a customer she looked back at me sitting on the couch and said "I really love anal" before wiggling her arse sexily and carrying on walking to the room.

Other girls there

Girl with shoulder length dark hair and a boob job. She wore pink high heels along with black leggings / stockings which came all the way up to the very top of her thighs. From the sides her augmented full breasts looked great teamed up with her curvy ass and slim legs to give an almost perfect hour glass figure. However from the front view you could see the big breasts bunched together a little unnaturally which is a clear giveaway that it was a boob job. She was average height with a pretty face. I thought this might be Tina because she had slightly, dark, perhaps Indonesian looks but she was definitely young, in her twenties whereas I understand that Tina is much older. It may not have been Milena either because even though she wore stockings she was not extremely skinny. When I asked her name she said something like Isabella but I didn't catch it clearly as she was walking quickly past me at the time and didn't stop to talk. Maybe she is new?

Another girl who wore long black leggings / stockings to the top of her thighs but not as attractive in face as the girl mentioned above with the boob job. Maybe this was Milena.

A tall girl, with dark brown shoulder length hair, big in frame (although not necessarily fat) and a longish nose.

A thin girl with sunken cheekbones and bags under her eyes. Short hair.

A petite, slim, short girl with short brown hair.

A fairly voluptuous girl who wore pink, sheer stockings with lacy bands at the top. Her face was not particular attractive.

Perhaps a couple more who were forgettable.

So around 16 - 18 girls that I saw during the two days that I was there with around 12 -14 girls on each day and around 8 - 10 girls available at any one time.

Diet Coke
04-06-15, 20:20
Arrived via S bahn 2 again around 1 PM. 11 cars of lot and almost every couch filled. Eventually went with Laura 27 RO, some kissing of couch and blow. To room caressing, blowing, short mission, and more blowing. Some FIV but she really did not continue to strike my fancy so quit, but she offered a massage. That was okay. Some English but really no German. An hour late joined Anne, cute young girl, said she was 19. Nice see tits and a bit puffy. Some kissing on couch but no blow. To room, caressing and tit sucking then blow and went AO because sometimes while waiting for gummi I began to wilt. So started some time with her on top and then turned her to mission and after a bit with her reaching under to my balls I had a good finish. A long time later I sat with Nadin again. Kissing and blow on couch and to room. Caressing on bed and sucking cute tits and then long blow and started a mission for some time with her legs drawn up. Eventually wilted, more blow and then her on top, and then doggy for awhile. Said she was still 22. Before I left I remembered to ask her about going home for Orthodox Easter. She said 9 nines days but I was unclear what she really meant. Time to leave and walked back to S bahn around 5:30.130 total. As always little food. Number of guys did thin out some after I got there. At least 10+ girls there.

DFWdude
04-06-15, 23:55
Sounds like Diet Coke had good visits, I am planning on going next Friday / Sat, but with Orthodox easter I am concerned there will be no girls at all at this club, since it is 99% Romanian. I am sure they will all start leaving this Wednesday or Thursday. So we will see. I wonder if the club will even open this weekend coming up?

Vito Corleone
04-07-15, 02:48
Thanks for the info Myrrh.

Yep, sounds like Alice in her typical mood. She's really a sweet girl & gives fantastic service. Just roll your eyes when she ignores you. If you just gawk at her tits & smile she might just sit there smoking her cig. If you actually sit next to her & ask to go to the room she's most likely to say yes.

Do not remember noticing any fake racks at Dietz. Maybe a new girl or could have been Gina. Dark skin & a kind of cute face. Others will not like her look. Gina has an incredible god given pair of natural the's on a slim but curvy bod that would look fake. Nice & firm but natural. Almost too good to be true. Could also be the voluptuous babe you mentioned.

Sportsman
04-07-15, 03:00
I was texting with one of the Dietzenbach girls today. Some of the girls are leaving for vacation starting this Thursday. The club will open this Friday and Saturday. The girls are waiting for the owner's decision about opening on Sunday.

Diet Coke
04-07-15, 07:32
I was texting with one of the Dietzenbach girls today. Some of the girls are leaving for vacation starting this Thursday. The club will open this Friday and Saturday. The girls are waiting for the owner's decision about opening on Sunday.Nice to have some good information. If closed next Sunday I wonder if info will be on their website.

Rick.

DFWdude
04-07-15, 10:08
I was texting with one of the Dietzenbach girls today. Some of the girls are leaving for vacation starting this Thursday. The club will open this Friday and Saturday. The girls are waiting for the owner's decision about opening on Sunday.Did she give any idea how many girls may be working Friday and Saturday?

Diet Coke
04-07-15, 21:22
Arrived around 2, 12 cars in lot but not crowded on couches. Seemed to be a few less girls, but maybe at least 10, could be wrong. After sitting and watching. I finally decided to give Tina a try. Sat with her on couch and soon starting kissing and then to very good blow. Not as vigorous as some and more sensual, less hands although no BLS.

To room with some cuddling and then good blow, eventually asked for gummi and started at the mission and later turned to doggie for a finish. More cuddling and then we left.

She said she was 34 and as most know from Indonesia and goes home for a month, each year. While some girls may go home for Orthodox Easter she thought it would be open.

After more then an hour needed to try again. I would like to go with Anne again but she did not seen to be into it enough. Decided on Ramona again. Probably the shortest there today, with hair usually in a bun or knot in back.

Started kissing right away and then nice blow on couch. She is very slender with soft small breasts. To room and laid together hugging, caressing, kissing etc. Then blow with some FIV and then AO to the mission. Finally wilted a bit and more blow.

Then she got on reverse CW and then forward CW. This went for awhile but she was so vigorous it was it bit uncomfortable. I am usually reluctant to give much direction, but I prefer more slow and sensual. Did not finish but had a good time.

Had some food, wiener and bread, watched awhile and left for S bahn as I had some shopping to do since stores were finally opened again after Easter and Eater Monday.
One additon, on couch closest stairs down to room a guy was getting a blow, FO, I think, and then the girl got on facing him and looked to finish in 3-4 minutes and then she yelled for another girls to toss some paper towels. Always curious why paper towels are used not tissue papers, which are softer.

Diet Coke
04-07-15, 21:35
AWhile waiting to recover we were entertained by a younger guy who laid towels on the floor and began an extended BBFS on girl in a wide variety on positions and then to room. Got a PM from this guy. Hope he does a report. I wish I was younger and had his stamina.

Cheers.

Myrrh
04-08-15, 00:17
One additon, on couch closest stairs down to room a guy was getting a blow, FO, I think, and then the girl got on facing him and looked to finish in 3-4 minutes and then she yelled for another girls to toss some paper towels. Always curious why paper towels are used not tissue papers, which are softer.The most immediate concern of the girls once a guy has come without a condom is to prevent the furnishings from becoming soiled.

The owner will blame them not the punter so the girls will grab whatever is around and paper towels are cheaper than tissues. Who cares if the punter suffers paper cuts?

Sept1962
04-11-15, 17:32
First. Thank you, everyone, for such great information and for such a great resource. It allowed me to do some planning from afar and to give a trip to Dietzenbach a try, and I'm glad to have a chance to give a little something back.

I had a three hour layover in Frankfurt and decided to indulge myself a little. I took a cab out to Dietzenbach, and it only took about 15-20 minutes. Very easy. I also arranged with my driver to come back in about an hour, since I only had a short amount of time. He was totally cool with that, and I rewarded him for doing so.

I should say, though, that because of the short amount of time I had, I don't think I had the best experience there. I didn't really have a chance to really enjoy just. Hanging out. So from that perspective, I'm not sure it was worth it. It might have been better, if I was just looking to pop one, to go right into Frankfurt and take one of the options there. So I think a place like this is much more cool for. I don't know, hanging out for a while. I bet it would be fun.

I am glad I had the experience though.

The people who were there were super, super helpful. Especially when I lost something important and went back to see if I could retrieve it. They helped me find it, including one of the girls. And that was super-awesome. So awesome, in fact, I'll be thanking them properly in the next few days with a letter and some shekels.

The experience was not GFE, but it was fun. I don't remember my hostess' name. Skinny thing, she said she was 21, dark hair, a pierced belly button. AO was on the menu, which was surprising and kind-of cool. We started up outside and went into one of the rooms for private fun. Again, I wish I had a little more time, or been a little more bold. She was inviting me to get it on right there in the main room and I didn't really get that, so maybe I should have RTFM a little more carefully. I would have happily done so. .

Though saying that, I should say that I realized that I'm not really very. Um. Big.

Anyhow, I would happily go back if I have a little more time to kill, but honestly, I don't think it's worth going there if you're on a short layover. Next time I pass through Frankfurt, I'll definitely consider it if I have a chance.

Again, thanks to everyone on the forums for their great, great advice across the continents.

Cheers!

YFreeStyle
04-12-15, 11:05
The AO service really attract me, and I plan to give a try. However, I am worried about the healthy safety. Any spot testing for HIV or other diseases in FKK Dietzenbach?

YFreeStyle
04-12-15, 15:01
How many girls are available now?

Thanks

I was texting with one of the Dietzenbach girls today. Some of the girls are leaving for vacation starting this Thursday. The club will open this Friday and Saturday. The girls are waiting for the owner's decision about opening on Sunday.

Myrrh
04-12-15, 19:45
Customers are not asked to submit to a blood test or any other examination before entry.

You just pay and go in.

The AO service really attract me, and I plan to give a try. However, I am worried about the healthy safety. Any spot testing for HIV or other diseases in FKK Dietzenbach?

Hessen Bub
04-12-15, 20:22
Guess he was asking if the girls get tested for HIV. Actually there is a doctor coming to the club every 4 (weeks to check the girls.

HB.

YFreeStyle
04-12-15, 20:27
Thanks, that is exactly what I am asking!

Guess he was asking if the girls get tested for HIV. Actually there is a doctor coming to the club every 4 (weeks to check the girls.

HB.

Diet Coke
04-16-15, 13:33
Was there and many girls had bandaids on them, said doctor had been there to test. Allen gut, will report with better connection.

Diet Coke
04-17-15, 13:31
This was at Acapulco Gold / Haus Panthera not Dietzenback.

Entschuldigung.

YFreeStyle
04-17-15, 17:07
You mean your last report?

This was at Acapulco Gold / Haus Panthera not Dietzenback.

Entschuldigung

Oxano1983
04-21-15, 11:51
Hey,

I have 7 h in Frankfurt to be for next weekend tell me what do you think what is fastest and cheapest way to come to this place?

What do you think will be price for taxi?

Thank you

Diet Coke
04-21-15, 19:06
Hey,

I have 7 h in Frankfurt to be for next weekend tell me what do you think what is fastest and cheapest way to come to this place?

Thank youCheapest and fastest may not be the same. For taxi check Frankfurt taxi fare finder.

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Frankfurt-Germany&from=Frankfurt(Main)Hbf%2c+Frankfurt%2c+Germany&to=Voltastrae+4%2c+63128+Dietzenbach%2c+Germany&fromCoord=50.107145,8.663788999999952

From HBF main train station fare finder suggest 48 euro and 30 minutes to FKK 40.

Using S bahn from HBF 32 minutes to last stop and 8 minute walk. One way around 6 euro.

If you want a taxi back should have club call for one. I have never seen taxis waiting at Dietzenbach bahnhof.

BoomBoom365
04-21-15, 19:06
Sorry mate!! You need to RTFF.

Hey,

Thank you

Oxano1983
04-21-15, 22:26
Cheapest and fastest may not be the same. For taxi check Frankfurt taxi fare finder.

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Frankfurt-Germany&from=Frankfurt(Main)Hbf%2c+Frankfurt%2c+Germany&to=Voltastrae+4%2c+63128+Dietzenbach%2c+Germany&fromCoord=50.107145,8.663788999999952.

From HBF main train station fare finder suggest 48 euro and 30 minutes to FKK 40.

Using S bahn from HBF 32 minutes to last stop and 8 minute walk. One way around 6 euro.

If you want a taxi back should have club call for one. I have never seen taxis waiting at Dietzenbach bahnhof.I will be in Airport not at train station, but I see on this link price is same, from airport to this place what is cheapest and fastest route?

Or Treff 188? What is closer, cheaper and fastest please recommend me.

Thank you!

Treble Machine
04-22-15, 07:07
Last summer I had a longish layover (7 or 8 hours) at FRA and decided to hit Dietzenbach.

Tried the Uber app while in the airport hall but it couldn't find any car in the area.

So I hopped on one of the cabs in front of the airport.

I think the ride to FKK40 was in the 20 to 30 minutes range and it cost 45 euro.

When I was done at the club I asked the thekefrau to call a taxi for me. I think it came within 10/15 minutes and it was approximately the same price (maybe a couple of euros cheaper).

All smooth and easy.

FormulaOneFan
04-24-15, 06:23
I'd probably go to Sharks or Mainhattan if I had 7-8 HR layover vs Dietzenbach.

Max #01
04-28-15, 22:33
I will be in Airport not at train station, but I see on this link price is same, from airport to this place what is cheapest and fastest route?

Or Treff 188? What is closer, cheaper and fastest please recommend me.

Thank you!

I'd probably go to Sharks or Mainhattan if I had 7-8 HR layover vs Dietzenbach.Once again, it depends upon what you want. You can have BBFS at Dietzenbach. You can have unlimited sex at 188. You can have covered sex with model-quality women at Sharks or Mainhattan. I've been to every place except Mainhattan. For my Euro, Sharks has the best women and certainly the nicest facility. But, recognize that you realistically are going to eat up an hour travel time each way to / from Darmstadt. If you cut it too close, one hiccup on the A-5 or a long security line At departures and you're hosed. I could be wrong, but, of all the choices we've discussed, I think 188 is the closest to FRA.

SvenFKK
04-30-15, 19:51
But, recognize that you realistically are going to eat up an hour travel time each way to / from Darmstadt. If you cut it too close, one hiccup on the A-5 or a long security line At departures and you're hosed. I could be wrong, but, of all the choices we've discussed, I think 188 is the closest to FRA.Yes, but we are talking about maybe 10 minutes to get there from the airport and 15 to Dietzenbach.

DFWdude
05-01-15, 02:02
A bit late in getting this posted, but anyway with the AO ban rapidly approaching I wanted to get in one last hurrah, and this is really the only time I could squeeze in a trip. I arrived in Frankfurt late on Thursday April 9th after the long overnight flight from San Francisco. I was thinking of hitting the club right away but I was so tired I just decided to get some food and crash for the night.

I woke up late morning on the 10th, got some food, took care of some male grooming, took my little yellow pill and I was off. Lost some time as my train terminated in Offenbach and I had to wait 30 minutes for the next one. Finally got to the club around 12:35 or so and parking lot seemed full. Was greeted by a fully nude lady (don't remember who she was) paid my 40 euro entry and changed and got comfortable.

Spent some time looking at the different girls and deciding who I was going to play with first. There is not much to do at this club during down times at all, so it was a balance of not burning up all my sessions to fast. I tend to like younger petite types and Anna caught my eye.

When I was ready I sat beside her and put my arm around her and introduced myself. After some LFK we got a little more in depth to DFK on the couch. She proceeded to start the standard BBBJ and got down on the floor, kneeling in front of me continuing the BBBJ. Almost a perfect BBBJ from this cute little 19 yo. After a while I signaled for her to get up on the couch, she thought I wanted to fuck then, but I said "pussy licken". I got down on my knees spread her legs open to reveal what was the most perfect cute teen pussy I have seen in a LONG time. As I was licking her pussy she really started to moan and pull my hair really getting into it. I was so rock hard I could not wait much longer so we began (and ended) in mish right there on the couch. Ended with a HUGE creampie right there on the couch. PERFECT!

Took a shower and a nap, like a said not much to do here, not much to eat either. In fact really all they had was some fruit and some sausages and mayo. Now why would you serve sausages with a creamy white condiment in a FKK club?? I stuck with the fruit.

I have always had a thing for blondes and a cute blonde by the name of Alice. She was sitting on the couch by the stairs next to the front desk. I sat down and introduced myself and asked her name. She said "Alice, don't you remember me. Last time you were here we fuck right over there. " How on earth do these girls remember our names some 6 months later. Really? With the volume they get, she remembered my name and that I am from San Francisco? Ok well. After all that I did remember her her and how great her pussy was. She gave me an incredible BBBJ on the couch and proceeded to ride me cowgirl till creampie completion. Great session #2 complete.

I took a nap for some time, and watched one super thin Romanian cutie (later turned out to be Bianca) fuck a dude on a couch. This is great advertising. After watching her fuck I just had to have her too, unfortunately that would have to wait till tomorrow. I rested some more and watching other people fuck I couldn't take it anymore or wait so I sessioned with Ramona, for some reason we did not really click, we fucked on the couch in CG, MISH and DOGGIE, after about 20 minutes it was apparent that it was not going to happen so I ended. No creampie.

I waited almost another two hours for Bianca, but she never came back down from her last session. I was still horny and had some enger left to burn, I session with Vanessa. Good BBBJ and mish to complete on the couch.

By now it was going on 6 pm I was still tired and jet lagged so I called it quits.

I went back the next day, almost 24 hours later. I won't go into a lot of details about day two. I did play again with Anna, this time CG to creampie, and Alice in the room, did some DATY with her this time and she seemed to enjoy it, she also has a nice small pussy.

I waited about three hours and finally got to Bianca before some other punter. I could see him heading for her but I cut him off. She seemed to get picked up within 5 minutes every time of becoming free. When I walked up to her she giggled and said "You want to fuck me baby" HELL YEA! We went to one of the back couches on the main floor, incredible BBBJ followed by cowgirl and doggie. What an incredible ride she gave in doggie, and incredible tight pussy. Ended with a huge creampie. In talking to her after we were done she said that the other girls talk about you. They said the guy from San Francisco fucks like rabbit. Don't know what that means.

So in two days 7 fucks and 6 creampies. Not bad. I really hope someway AO sex stays. If reports come in that they are still strong in September I may try one more trip.

By no means is this a fancy club with lots to do but it serves the purpose. Some outright hideous girls, some cute girl next door types (most common here) no Oase supermodels though.

Christian G
05-01-15, 09:53
Lost some time as my train terminated in Offenbach and I had to wait 30 minutes for the next one. Looking at Bahn.de website is seems they have a direct train from Frankfurt huaptbanhof to Dietzenbach Banhoef by S2. Maybe you took another line?

At the club they still have a showcase with girl's pics? After I tried all RTC in NRW, I'll try Dietzenbach next July.

Max #01
05-01-15, 11:35
Once again, it depends upon what you want. You can have BBFS at Dietzenbach. You can have unlimited sex at 188. You can have covered sex with model-quality women at Sharks or Mainhattan. I've been to every place except Mainhattan. For my Euro, Sharks has the best women and certainly the nicest facility. But, recognize that you realistically are going to eat up an hour travel time each way to / from Darmstadt. If you cut it too close, one hiccup on the A-5 or a long security line At departures and you're hosed. I could be wrong, but, of all the choices we've discussed, I think 188 is the closest to FRA.

Yes, but we are talking about maybe 10 minutes to get there from the airport and 15 to Dietzenbach.I was comparing travel time for Sharks, which, of course, is the furthest away from FRA of the three. Regardless, as big as FRA is, I would make sure I followed the best practices of getting there at least two hours before my connecting flight.

I've actually thought about doing this as recently as February. But, by the time I got through thinking about jet lag, what to do about my carry-on bags, etc, I decided it was too tough. I was headed to Vienna, so it wasn't as if lots of adult fun wasn't waiting for me at my destination.

SvenFKK
05-01-15, 15:46
I was headed to Vienna, so it wasn't as if lots of adult fun wasn't waiting for me at my destination.Vienna? What are the places to go there?

SvenFKK
05-01-15, 15:47
Looking at Bahn.de website is seems they have a direct train from Frankfurt huaptbanhof to Dietzenbach Banhoef by S2. Maybe you took another line?
Yes, S2, but there are many other trains to Offenbach.

At the club they still have a showcase with girl's pics? After I tried all RTC in NRW, I'll try Dietzenbach next July.Showcase is gone.

Christian G
05-01-15, 17:01
Showcase is gone.This is mean I have to ask directly to all girls for know who does anal and who dosent. Seems a hard job. LOL!!

From previous posts is seems that only a few ladies do anal like Andrea.

Max #01
05-01-15, 18:26
Vienna? What are the places to go there?Tons of stuff on the Vienna board here on ISG. In short, there are two FKKs, one very good strip club / brothel (Maxim), peepshow / brothel, dozens of top-tier studios, and tons of lower-quality versions of everything. It's a bit more expensive than Germany. Given all that you have right there, I wouldn't find a compelling reason to travel to Vienna for everything you can get right at home.

SvenFKK
05-02-15, 08:34
It's a bit more expensive than Germany. Given all that you have right there, I wouldn't find a compelling reason to travel to Vienna for everything you can get right at home.Right, but if I happen to be there with some extra time.

SvenFKK
05-02-15, 08:56
Tons of stuff on the Vienna board here on ISG. In short, there are two FKKs, one very good strip club / brothel (Maxim), peepshow / brothel, dozens of top-tier studios, and tons of lower-quality versions of everything.
But no Partytreff clubs?

Marine One
05-08-15, 02:36
Tons of stuff on the Vienna board here on ISG. In short, there are two FKKs, one very good strip club / brothel (Maxim), peepshow / brothel, dozens of top-tier studios, and tons of lower-quality versions of everything. It's a bit more expensive than Germany. Given all that you have right there, I wouldn't find a compelling reason to travel to Vienna for everything you can get right at home.Is there BBFS in Vienna at any of these places?

Marine One
05-08-15, 02:59
with the AO ban rapidly approaching I wanted to get in one last hurrah, and this is really the only time I could squeeze in a trip..Hilarious, your report mirrors exactly my own impressions and experiences almost to the last detail, from my trip April 17 and 18!

I also creampied Alice and Anna twice, they are both very hot! I also AOed Vanessa, a girl with a good body but crappy attitude, very annoying he she barks orders in her manly voice- do this, do that, then runs out of the room as soon as you cum. The tall girl with the pierced nipple and glasses does not do AO, so avoid her if you hate condoms like I do.

You're right this place can be pretty boring and the "food" is a terrible joke, and there are not many girls. Half of them are ugly and fat. However almost all of them were busy regardless.

What I do like about this place: the pleasant relaxed vibe and the way one thing can so easily lead to another, especially on the couches or anywhere- with no unnatural interruptions caused by the hated condom. I also like all the artwork they put on the walls that depict AO, implying that is the way it should be done. Did you notice the big painting right next to the lockers as you come in shows a guy cumming inside a girl's pussy and the cream is spilling out. Sometime there are BBBJ going on right there just as you come in, what a nice way to warm up to the atmosphere.

The first girl I banged was teeny Anna with her hard body and nice big rack. I jumped on top of her and pumped away, and could not last long before unloading a huge cream pie, half of which flowed onto her ass. Afterwards we went downstairs and it felt surreal as I handed her 30 Eur, for creampie-ing a hot teeny that was worth the trip.

I also tried to bang the hot, thin brunette with the long hair but could not snag her. I saw her giving head to a guy on the couch a wow could she take a pole to the hilt. A minute later I glanced over and she was was riding on top of the guy cranking her hips like crazy, she was really into it. That convinced me she was worth it.

Alice I found so irresistible I creampied her twice and would have gladly done so a third time, but had to leave town the next day. I also recall a guy jumping on top of her in the main room and pinned her ankles behind her ears and was pumping her like his life depended on it. It created a sensational scene that attracted some viewers. Eventually he rolled over spent, and she got up and put her hand on her snatch to prevent the cum from flowing all over the carpet and couch.

I was also motivated by a desire to see this AO club before it is (apparently?) disallowed next year. I'll be keeping a tab and hope to go back in November.

Max #01
05-08-15, 10:18
Is there BBFS in Vienna at any of these places?AO is available in Vienna, but you have to know where and how to look for it. Check out the Vienna forum for details. To answer your direct question, I have never asked for AO at any of these clubs and have never gotten any vibes that it is even available.

DFWdude
05-11-15, 01:14
I also tried to bang the hot, thin brunette with the long hair but could not snag her. I saw her giving head to a guy on the couch a wow could she take a pole to the hilt. A minute later I glanced over and she was was riding on top of the guy cranking her hips like crazy, she was really into it. That convinced me she was worth it.

Pretty sure that was Bianca, the hip movement was incredible, pussy was tight, a great fuck! Depending on reports I may try one more trip in September, but I think AO will pretty much be done by then.

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:23
Pretty sure that was Bianca, the hip movement was incredible, pussy was tight, a great fuck! Depending on reports I may try one more trip in September, but I think AO will pretty much be done by then.I thought I read one of SW's rants about the official law not taking effect till Jan. 2016.

Myrrh
05-11-15, 22:04
Whilst at FKK Dietz I recently came across 4 of the women at this place who are often talked about in this thread attracting the highest of praise. To say I was severely disappointed by their looks would be an extreme understatement. Not all 4 of them were there every day which was probably just as well. Of the 4, Ina now works 6 days a week as the receptionist and Andrea is there most days like the other girls. However I only saw Milenia and Tina one day out of three.

I would hesitate to call them girls because they were 10 20 years older than the others, significantly overweight and clearly less attractive. It was like comparing sugar and salt. Nothing, not even their much vaunted 'service levels ' would have enticed me to go near them 3 of them although I did give Andrea a go and was clearly underwhelmed.

Milenia

On my third day at Dietz I saw this tall woman with blonde hair sitting on a couch with her back to me. I felt a sudden rush of excitement that there was this new blonde girl in the club that I hadn't seen before. I quickly circled round to have a better look but then the realization hit me. This was not some new nymph but a ggilf. Dyed blonde hair, old and wrinkly. We are talking deep wrinkles all over her face and body including under her shoulder blades as well. She looked at least late 40's or even in her 50's, however I never got that near to have a closer look. Later I saw this white haired old gentleman sitting beside her on the couch. Luckily for me I didn't need to avert my eyes as they skipped the usual pre-room couch action and headed for the room directly moving ever so slowly in keeping with their advanced years.

Ina

Round shoulders, rolls of fat around her middle, plain round face. On the positive side she does understand and speak English reasonably well. She is also professional and diligent whilst conducting her receptionist duties. However she looked fat and plump even with her clothes on and I never saw her with them off. Luckily my imagination does not stretch that far.

Andrea

Butch figure and appearance like a female basketball player. So we are talking thick legs and solid shoulders. Not excessively fat but pear shaped and not slender like some of the others. She wears severe glasses which makes her look even more unattractive than she already is (and I am someone who generally find girls who wear glasses sexy). However she looks cross eyed when she takes the glasses off so it is debatable whether it is better if she keep them off or on. Clinical and brisk in manner like an efficient secretary. I did give her a go in the end because I wanted to try anal but it was like going to the dentist. An efficient, mechanical and totally unengaging experience.

Tina

Plump and out of shape. Unattractive face and definitely she is probably in her 30's. Clearly Asian in looks but even a below average MILF from Thailand would look far more attractive than her to just about anyone. She wears small glasses which she squints out of making her look like a female version of general Hirohito. Polite in manner and reasonable English but I'm sorry not for me, thank you all the same!

DFWdude
05-12-15, 00:33
I thought I read one of SW's rants about the official law not taking effect till Jan. 2016.My limited understanding on the new law from reading posts in the AO section, has to do with early compliance and likely inspections. In other words if a club starts to enforce the new law well before it goes into effect, then there is less likelihood they will get "surprise" inspections after the new law goes in effect. So basically if I am proactive and start to ban AO in say August and enforce it, then the chances of getting an surprise inspection is much less.

Vito Corleone
05-12-15, 00:44
My limited understanding on the new law from reading posts in the AO section, has to do with early compliance and likely inspections. In other words if a club starts to enforce the new law well before it goes into effect, then there is less likelihood they will get "surprise" inspections after the new law goes in effect. So basically if I am proactive and start to ban AO in say August and enforce it, then the chances of getting an surprise inspection is much less.Even if they start the inspections, I would assume previous regulars will still receive AO. Kind of like F39 ban on AO. When business fell of a cliff, AO with regulars / previous clients was ok. Other than Anna, Nadine & Alice, what are the others girls going to do? Work the rld? Dietz & the rest of the RTC chain will have to close if there is zero chance of AO.

SvenFKK
05-12-15, 07:54
Whilst at FKK Dietz I recently came across 4 of the women at this place who are often talked about in this thread attracting the highest of praise. To say I was severely disappointed by their looks would be an extreme understatement. Not all 4 of them were there every day which was probably just as well. Of the 4, Ina now works 6 days a week as the receptionist and Andrea is there most days like the other girls. However I only saw Milenia and Tina one day out of three.

I would hesitate to call them girls because they were 10 20 years older than the others, significantly overweight and clearly less attractive. It was like comparing sugar and salt. Nothing, not even their much vaunted 'service levels ' would have enticed me to go near them 3 of them although I did give Andrea a go and was clearly underwhelmed.
Looks are a matter of taste, of course, but I (and several others) are quite happy with these three. (I was also underwhelmed by Andrea; I did anal with her once.) Milena is probably one of the thinnest women there, no way is she fat. Tina has, for me, an average figure, and while Ina might be a bit plump, she is far from fat. You didn't experience it, as you say, but their service is very good.

Myrrh
05-12-15, 22:04
Milena is probably one of the thinnest women there, no way is she fat.Sven,

You're right in that she is thin for her age it was just that I was totally thrown by how ancient she was. Unfortunately she has the wrinkles and sagging skin that inevitably comes with the passing of time. Now I had read many, many reports about her and as a result was looking for this hot, skinny blonde wearing stockings who had the reputation of tossing salad better than a wet behind the ears youngster on their first job at McDonalds. Then when I saw her my first thoughts were that she looked so doddery that if she wasn't already sitting down on a couch then I would have got up and offered her my own seat.

On the positive side, the four 'condom only' women seem to be more relaxed and in generally better mood than their AO colleagues who looked jittery or downcast sitting there pondering when they were going to get their next 'fix' of bare cock.

Ralph T
05-14-15, 07:05
I am curious about how you avoid eating the last customers cream pie? I like DATY but don't generally eat even my own cream pie, do the ladies douche between customers? Or do you take that chance?

DFWdude
05-15-15, 04:19
I am curious about how you avoid eating the last customers cream pie? I like DATY but don't generally eat even my own cream pie, do the ladies douche between customers? Or do you take that chance?Yes the girls do wash them selves out between customers. Not sure exactly how deep they wash, but they do wash.

SvenFKK
05-15-15, 08:40
You're right in that she is thin for her age
Milena is thin for any age.

it was just that I was totally thrown by how ancient she was. Unfortunately she has the wrinkles and sagging skin that inevitably comes with the passing of time.
Speak for yourself? If it hasn't happened yet, it will. I don't know how old she is, probably in her 40's.

Now I had read many, many reports about her and as a result was looking for this hot, skinny blonde wearing stockings who had the reputation of tossing salad better than a wet behind the ears youngster on their first job at McDonalds.
She was there. And she can really toss that salad truly excellently.

Then when I saw her my first thoughts were that she looked so doddery that if she wasn't already sitting down on a couch then I would have got up and offered her my own seat.
Yes, we all have to die, but don't make her out to be older than she is.

On the positive side, the four 'condom only' women
Who is the fourth?

seem to be more relaxed and in generally better mood than their AO colleagues who looked jittery or downcast sitting there pondering when they were going to get their next 'fix' of bare cock.I've met just a few working women who are not in it mainly for the money, and of those I haven't met any who do AO. The AO women do AO because it means more money, not because they are into it. They probably assume that they will be in the business just for a short while. On the other hand, those who really do enjoy it will stay in the business longer. It is no coincidence that some of the best providers I have experienced are in their 50's, including the legendary Ute from Mettmann. If they stay in the business longer, they are more concerned about long-term health risks, and thus don't do AO.

Myrrh
05-15-15, 21:37
Who is the fourth?I thought it had been mentioned in many posts that Tina, Ina, Milena and Andrea were the four women who always insisted on gummis for full sex.

Tina, Ina, Milena and Andrea are the ones who are mentioned as "not an AO girl"
If that is not the case, and one of these four is now happy to ride bare, then please let me know which one has broken ranks and I might try her for size the next time I visit.

Mahaba
05-18-15, 21:51
For all you connoisseurs of Tina & Milena you may want to try them as a double-team. I did today and it was quite the session.

DixieWrecked88
05-18-15, 22:28
Hi all,

Been lurking on the Frankfurt and FKK thread for about two weeks. Thanks to all for the info in this thread. There's been a lot of discussion about the looks of the ladies at FKK 40 both good and bad. Not looking to start a flame war about the ladies look so. From what I've read there used to be pictures of the ladies on their website and at the entrance. I know all you perverts have some trophy pics stashed away. As do I of ladies here in the US so. If you have them let's post them up. I would assume that pics should respect the ladies' privacy. I found a few stock photos but nothing that says who the lady is. Thanks to all that can shed some light and I'm counting the days until my arrival.

SvenFKK
05-21-15, 10:42
For all you connoisseurs of Tina & Milena you may want to try them as a double-team. I did today and it was quite the session.I'm sure it was, but I would rather pay EUR 60 for half an hour with each girl, rather then EUR 60 for only half an hour altogether, even if both of them are there.

SvenFKK
05-21-15, 10:43
Hi all,

Been lurking on the Frankfurt and FKK thread for about two weeks. Thanks to all for the info in this thread. There's been a lot of discussion about the looks of the ladies at FKK 40 both good and bad. Not looking to start a flame war about the ladies look so. From what I've read there used to be pictures of the ladies on their website and at the entrance. I know all you perverts have some trophy pics stashed away. As do I of ladies here in the US so. If you have them let's post them up. I would assume that pics should respect the ladies' privacy. I found a few stock photos but nothing that says who the lady is. Thanks to all that can shed some light and I'm counting the days until my arrival.The website photos are hopelessly out of date (assuming they were real at all). Yes, there used to be photos at the bar, listing what they do. That was mainly to cater to AO customers.

BboyCrok69
05-22-15, 16:46
I read on a German forum that one hour costs 120 €.

Hessen Bub
05-22-15, 16:47
Yes, there used to be photos at the bar, listing what they do. The photos are back. Also is "Theken Tina". And a one hour session now is 120 EUR. So better take 30 min, take the girl to the reception, pay her, wait 5 min, take her back to the room. Will cost you 60 EUR.

HB.

Englishbobaz
05-25-15, 07:34
I was there last week 21/4/15 and it was still only 30 E for 3 minutes however the girl did say it was now 120 E for the hour.

Mr Styles
05-25-15, 09:53
I was there last week 21/4/15 and it was still only 30 E for 3 minutes however the girl did say it was now 120 E for the hour.You mean it is 30 euros for half an hour, 120 euros for an hour?

And 40 euros to enter?

SvenFKK
05-25-15, 10:56
I was there last week 21/4/15 and it was still only 30 E for 3 minutes however the girl did say it was now 120 E for the hour.This makes no sense at all. Are you sure?

Hessen Bub
05-25-15, 11:08
Did you see my post? It's a fact. It's the same intention as with the old system when you played at the reception: To keep guys from blocking girls for a longer period by charging a high price. The girl gets 60 EUR, the club gets 60 EUR.

HB.

PacificRim
05-25-15, 15:53
I was as disbelieving as Sven when the same thing happened to me at Villa Venus. Who knows how long it will last, the rates keep changing in response to who knows what.

Englishbobaz
05-25-15, 21:25
Yes for sure, I went on Wednesday and Thursday last week, 40 E entry and 30 E for the girl for 30 minutes. I asked the girl to extend and she told me it would be 120 for the hour. I am sure it is to stop blocking for the house the girl and the punters. Paid to the girl at reception after the session, madam still asks if the service was good. Not sure what she would do if you said it was crap? A side note (did spend a wonderful afternoon at FKK OASE today).

Banana Boi
05-25-15, 21:51
Can't you just come out after 30 minutes and pay the thekefrau another 30 euro for 30 minutes? I do this at ACA on weekends since they have 1 hour maximums. Some nights I have to do it 4-5 times in a row if we pick the popular rooms.

Hessen Bub
05-25-15, 22:27
See post #471. Somebody posted exactly that. Clever guy. Ah. Was me. LOL.

HB.

DFWdude
06-06-15, 21:52
End of AO??

I had a great time when I went to Germany last month, and I would like to try one more trip in possible Sept / October time frame. Will AO still be available at Dietzenbach at that time? Or will it be pretty much wrapped up.

Hessen Bub
06-07-15, 13:17
There are no signs that AO will be banned before 2016.

HB.

Member #4460
06-10-15, 13:52
Somehow, I think this new law is giving these places *more* business now than before!

On a weekday, I've never seen any more than 3-4 girls at a place like Arabella and they were like the ugly ones. When I went a few days ago, I got 10 to choose from and I picked the best looking of the bunch.

As for Dietzenbach, I saw 20 girls on the pictures but counted 21 at the start (one girl ran errands but worked there later in the day). I picked 12 different girls but my friend picked 3 he repeated (one of them 3 x but not consecutively!) and we would have continued but our time ran out for the day (after the last call bell)!

Sirioja
06-10-15, 18:45
Somehow, I think this new law is giving these places *more* business now than before!

As for Dietzenbach, I saw 20 girls on the pictures but counted 21 at the start (one girl ran errands but worked there later in the day). I picked 12 different girls but my friend picked 3 he repeated (one of them 3 x but not consecutively!) and we would have continued but our time ran out for the day (after the last call bell)!Did you fuck your 39 girls without condom? After other men, for your tour, no judgement, just thinking if more risky or not to turn off car light at night on autobahn when more than 200 km / h speed without following very close an other car of course because would be too easy.

Member #4460
06-11-15, 05:31
Did you fuck your 39 girls without condom? After other men, for your tour, no judgement, just thinking if more risky or not to turn off car light at night on autobahn when more than 200 km / h speed without following very close an other car of course because would be too easy.Yes. Although one girl at Arabella that I did with condom (Tina).

Mattador
06-11-15, 23:19
Was there two weeks ago on a Saturday. I found the line-up better than my previous visits.

Vanessa: Nice face and body but sex was quite mechanical and rushed.

Roxana: Slightly chubby but nice body. Blonde. Friendly girl. Sex was better than Vanessa in bed.

Carmen: Good nice GFE. She was really into it. A lot of cuddling and giggling after the session in the bed.

With all three, we went through the same typical ritual of Dietzenbach.

This time there was much more public sex than before. At almost any point in time someone was fucking on the couches.

Member #4460
06-12-15, 13:45
I can't remember all 12 names off the top of my head but I avoided Andrea (had her last visit, not wowed) and Tina (looks like someone I know).

The secret to recovering fast is drink plenty of water because you will be using.

Nadine -because of her bottom teeth, her BJ tend to hurt a little. I just quickly go right to the sex! Usually very busy but best to get her early.

Dani. I picked her because she's very tall (about 175 mm). Doesn't like 69 position because. Well. She too tall! Still interesting session!

Vanessa. After giving her a back (she definitely needed it!) and foot massage on the couch, we had a great session! We still had time after I came so I just rubbed her back and butt.

Alice. Blonde Romanian who I would definitely have repeat sessions with whenever possible! Very friendly and playful.

Anna. Great session! Felt very comfortable with her.

Oana. Seemed a little rushed but I might give her another chance next time to make sure.

Alina. Very skinny girl. Still lots of fun.

Dana. Pretty good session. Happy and cheerful.

Gina. Not a bad session. I was satisfied!

As for the names of the other three girls, I can't remember right now but I had a great time there with no complaints.

I avoided the desperate chubby girl who's always hanging around near the front of the room (forgot her name).

Member #4460
06-12-15, 17:06
The secret to recovering fast is drink plenty of water because you will be using.I have no clue why that came out like that but the statement really is, "The secret to covering fast is to drink plenty of water because you will be needing it to replenish after cumming!

Anyway, this trip I took NO Viagra, Cialis, or any of those pills! I relied on drinking plenty of water (even if it is carbonated water) and fruits like bananas, pears, etc.

Vito Corleone
06-13-15, 05:21
I avoided the desperate chubby girl who's always hanging around near the front of the room (forgot her name).Anka or Marie.

Marine One
06-14-15, 03:54
There are no signs that AO will be banned before 2016.

HB.What about after NYE 2016? Maybe people who can read the German news and forums can advise us if there has been any sign that this will not go ahead?

DFWdude
06-17-15, 15:20
I hope to make it back to Dietzenbach in late August or early September. I hope to have a session with two girls. Which two girls would you recommend? On my last trip I really enjoyed Bianca, Alice and Anna. In the past I enjoyed Nadine, Oana and Roxanne. Didn't really connect with Vanessa. I know some girls don't like to work with each other as well.

Also I understand August could be "vacation" month. Would it be a wast of time for me to go in August will it be dead?

Thanks for any insight.

Member #4460
06-17-15, 16:22
I hope to make it back to Dietzenbach in late August or early September. I hope to have a session with two girls. Which two girls would you recommend? On my last trip I really enjoyed Bianca, Alice and Anna. In the past I enjoyed Nadine, Oana and Roxanne. Didn't really connect with Vanessa. I know some girls don't like to work with each other as well.

Also I understand August could be "vacation" month. Would it be a wast of time for me to go in August will it be dead?

Thanks for any insight.Alice and Nadine (Anna would tie for second in my choice). If you want to connect to Vanessa, try to give her a good massage on the couch as these girls work all day. Plenty of books out there to help you learn about a good back and foot massage.

Marine One
06-18-15, 02:17
I hope to make it back to Dietzenbach in late August.

Thanks for any insight.Where did you hear that about August? I would also be interested to know as I may be there is August too. You would think that it would be one of the peak customer months.

Vito Corleone
06-20-15, 14:44

Thanks for any insight.I always had a great time with Alice plus another. I would ask Alice who she prefers then off to a room.

August does not effect the AO clubs much. Mostly the large FKK / sauna clubs might have a bunch of babes on vacation.

Vito Corleone
06-26-15, 23:13
Finally a new babe, not some recycled girl from F39, Romantika & etc.

Attractive face, but not the traditional pretty face. I think she's attractive, but some might not agree. Medium size with a nice gymnast body. Toned bod with swimmer shoulders. Perky large full be's, long dark brown hair. Not a teeny fresh from some village. Mid 20's. New to the AO scene, but not to Germany. Zero English, but seems to speak German. Not just the 15-20 sex words, but full conversations. Just from what I noticed when she was on the couch with other clients.

Great service. Kissing, GFE very flexible body so you can work many angles! I find the way she carries herself & her personality very sexy. Nice to have sex with a woman instead of some hot teeny who jumps on top & expects you to bust a nut in 3 minutes just because its AO. She knows how to move her body in many positions. Not sure how long she plans to stay, but def worth a try!

Nille Copenhagen
06-27-15, 08:51
I might visit this Club in the upcoming weeks.

How is the price structure and how about extras?

Entrance 40€.

30 min Price?

60 min Price?

90 min Price?

Anal?

CIM?

Thanks

Mattador
06-29-15, 19:37
Nille:

Entrance is 40.

30 min is 30 euro.

60 min is 120 euro.

90 min Price? : not sure if is ever defined on the price list.

Anal: If the girl does it, it's included in the base price. Only some girls offer it though.

CIM: Included in the price.

I might visit this Club in the upcoming weeks.

How is the price structure and how about extras?

Entrance 40.

30 min Price?

60 min Price?

90 min Price?

Anal?

CIM?

Thanks

BboyCrok69
07-02-15, 11:13
Nille:

Entrance is 40.

30 min is 30 euro.

60 min is 120 euro.

90 min Price? : not sure if is ever defined on the price list.

Anal: If the girl does it, it's included in the base price. Only some girls offer it though.

CIM: Included in the price.60 min is 80 euro.

Christian G
07-03-15, 10:04
After trying almost all of the RTC in NRW (Grimberg, Arabella, Villa Venus, Villa Romantika, Verena and F39), I will make my debut in Dietzenbach next week. From your post I remember that not many ladies here provide anal sex. I remember a blonde Andrea with glass and nipple's piercing. Is she still there? Other girls that offer anal?

Thanks in advance.

Dark Vader
07-03-15, 13:40
Other girls that offer anal?The pictures if the girls and their various services are back in the glass cabinet on the counter, or at least they were last month when I visited, so you'll be able to see when you get there. There's only a few that do anal but can't remember their names offhand.

Christian G
07-03-15, 15:21
The pictures if the girls and their various services are back in the glass cabinet on the counter, This is a good news. Thanks.