PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dietzenbach

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Myrrh
12-29-15, 15:03
I'm afraid, you had not the proper behavior / mood with these type girls environment.

I can assure you that yr culture of high tips is not appreciated by the RTC club girls.

Trust in me, I know their culture, especially from that side of Europe, and I'm sure they normally appreciate rude manners instead of fair moods.

Never forget we are talking and dealing with prostitution which is as a lot-of-money-system uses to be used by not gentlemen and human-respect-polite people.

We are punter but we are not Silvio Berlusconi!

we are struggling F39 arising to 50 for 30 minutes and you allow the dusgusting price-system of F39 managers.I once like Gluv when I first stared visiting this place gave a small tip at Dietz. It is easy to feel generous in the post-coital haze. However, the look of sheer disapproval from two German guys who were sitting close by who saw me hand over a 40 euro note without asking for change was something I will remember and I will never do it again.

Then there was the time when Vanessa came and sat on my couch and pointed out the American guy that she had just been with. She told me that whenever he came over from the States he always gave her 50 euros a session. Being English she probably thought that I would turn out to be a similar soft touch.

On another occasion I saw Anna holding 30 euros in her hand and asking some young German jock whether it was OK. Meaning the session they had just had. He must have given her a real pounding and got his money's worth. He just looked past her to the receptionist. He had no more use for her. It was on to the next. That is the mentality of the typical German clientele at these places. Use them and lose them. Give them nothing more or less than what they deserve. It's what the girls expect and they end up respecting you and working hard to gain your custom. This is what has made Germany the high value, low cost mongering mecca that we know and enjoy today.

It's tough love but if you give a vagrant a 10 euro note on the street he will remember it for all of 10 seconds before his thoughts turn to where his next money is coming from. If you don't give him anything then he doesn't hate you just as he doesn't hate the other hundreds of other people who have walked past and not given him anything.

If you walk past the next day he probably won't't remember you but if he does then he will be expecting another 10 euro note. Plus some of his other mates will have now turned up expecting the same.

If you gave him a 10 euro note rather than the few cents that others are giving him he won't thank you especially compared to the other givers. His reaction will be one of, well if he wants to give it away I am happy to take it.

If others follow your lead then soon these beggars will be handing back the cents that passersby give them with a snort of derision and point to the piles of 10 euro notes in their upturned cap.

Something for nothing. It's the gypsy mentality.

Neurosynth
12-29-15, 19:42
A full analysis of this would require a post longer than I have time for. But I'll outline a response and hope that readers will exercise a sincere curiosity as to what I'm saying, rather than just looking for ambiguities in language they can then attack.

This notion that we shouldn't tip these girls *for their own good* because if we didn't we would cause them to *lose their work ethic* is so wrong headed it's hard to know where to start.

None of these women as little girls said "I want to grow up and become a prostitute!" Scratch the surface on even the happiest of these girls and you will find an unhappy person who has chosen this profession not because it is a good option, but because it is the least bad option they can find.

They don't need our "tough love" to uphold standards of performance. They don't need us to keep them on the straight and narrow. Like any business they are going to respond to competition, pricing, and supply and demand. That doesn't mean they are somehow morally deficient. It just means they are rational agents.

What is *really* going on is this. In this realm both the men and the women have endangered their self-esteem. In their heads the women hear "what kind of woman sells her body?" In their heads the men hear "what kind of man has to pay for it?" The shadow of the endangered self-esteem is greater for some than others, but it's always there.

The self-esteem threat generates control issues and control conflicts. If the woman, or the man, feels more in control of the situation then their self-esteem is less threatened. The money becomes a way of keeping score; a way of measuring who is in control and who is not. This is why people will make such a big deal over paying 30 euro versus 40 euro. (A pittance really. Imagine in the straight world having this kind of ridiculously charged discussion over spending, and one guy vigorously putting down another guy for spending an extra 10 euros on a date.).

It's not the 10 euro difference. It's what that 10 euros represents psychologically in terms of bruised egos and self-esteem. Something worth keeping in mind is this; who is the one with the problem? The guy who feels comfortable sliding an extra 10 euros to the girl just because he feels like it, or the guy who finds such a gesture a huge problem worth going on and on about?

Vito Corleone
12-30-15, 00:10
It's never free. All men pay one way or another. Ask anyone who's been divorced if that Pussy was ever free. It's def cheaper to pay.

A full analysis of this would require a post longer than I have time for. But I'll outline a response and hope that readers will exercise a sincere curiosity as to what I'm saying, rather than just looking for ambiguities in language they can then attack.

This notion that we shouldn't tip these girls *for their own good* because if we didn't we would cause them to *lose their work ethic* is so wrong headed it's hard to know where to start.

None of these women as little girls said "I want to grow up and become a prostitute!" Scratch the surface on even the happiest of these girls and you will find an unhappy person who has chosen this profession not because it is a good option, but because it is the least bad option they can find...

Vito Corleone
12-30-15, 03:16
Nice TR.

Good to see others think some of the girls are FKK worthy. When it becomes a sausage fest best to reserve a girl on the way to a room or on their way to reception to get paid. If you wait till they find a place to sit usually someone has grabbed her.

I visited Dietzenbach yesterday.

It was just overcrowded with possibly around 30 men, serviced by only 14 girls.

The line-up was quite good in terms of the looks though, with 6-7 girls at FKK-caliber. Possibly the best I have seen in years!

I sessioned with Lisa and Julia. Both were good enough, but not so great. It was a very busy day for some girls.

I left earlier than I planned as it was becoming more of a sausage-fest without even a single place to sit, unless you wanted to get close to a fellow punter.

They will be closed on Silvester and New Year.

Vito Corleone
12-30-15, 03:45
On another occasion I saw Anna holding 30 euros in her hand and asking some young German jock whether it was OK. Meaning the session they had just had. He must have given her a real pounding and got his money's worth. He just looked past her to the receptionist. He had no more use for her. It was on to the next. That is the mentality of the typical German clientele at these places. Use them and lose them. Give them nothing more or less than what they deserve. It's what the girls expect and they end up respecting you and working hard to gain your custom. This is what has made Germany the high value, low cost mongering mecca that we know and enjoy today..This is a bit harsh generalization of the typical German client. Most are not walking around doing the shimmy but if you start a conversation most are generally nice guys that just keep to themselves.

Once the session is over & you pay the girl, what else should anyone expect? Sing a lullaby & romantic poetry? Mention that you love they way her hair illuminates in the moonlight? She goes upstairs to wash & the guy goes to wash then re-juice till the next round.

Just curious. Do you rub her shoulders or something?

Vito Corleone
12-30-15, 03:51
My other high marks go to Bianca and Aline. Some people complain about them being too thin, but I like gazelles. Both seem to be very GFE. My only complaint about Bianca is that she does not seem to clean out her snatch between customers. She likes being banged so much that she just let the cum accumulate in there, I guess. With Aline, I finished with her riding cowgirl on top of me. After I finished, she got up off me and a stream of my white cum flowed out of her snatch.Bianca isn't my type but I have heard the same complaints about her lack of a proper washing after cream pies. Seems like she goes upstairs just to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) then back to the main room.

Alina does feel heavenly when she rides on top. Nice & tight!

DFWdude
12-30-15, 05:29
It's never free. All men pay one way or another. Ask anyone who's been divorced if that Pussy was ever free. It's def cheaper to pay.Haha. Yea a friend of mine just bought his girlfriend a new Range Rover. Then his WIFE found out about the affair and the Range Rover he bought her. That has to be the most expensive pussy around. And I seen her that pussy aint worth it!

Vito Corleone
12-30-15, 10:09
Haha. Yea a friend of mine just bought his girlfriend a new Range Rover. Then his WIFE found out about the affair and the Range Rover he bought her. That has to be the most expensive pussy around. And I seen her that pussy aint worth it!A range rover? Kind of hard to hide that kind of purchase from the books. Mind boggling what some guys do when thinking with the small head.

McAdonis
12-30-15, 11:24
Myrrh's comparisons to Gypsies and vagrants are spot on. All posters here come from good backgrounds, so I think we make the mistake of projecting our belief system onto these girls. For instance, people like us would appreciate tips and feel compelled to reciprocate. That said, some of the girls come from decent backgrounds, or have lost their "street hustler" ways

PussyLiccker
12-30-15, 14:53
This is what has made Germany the high value, low cost mongering mecca that we know and enjoy today.I share this view which should be commonsense.

Optimist
12-30-15, 15:42
Neurosynth and Myrrh. You both make points which are true, even if they seem to almost contradict each other. It all depends on the girl. Sometimes a tip will only fuel greed and lack of responsibility, sometimes a girl will accept a tip as a professional recognition of exceptional service. Generally tipping must be avoided for all the reasons Myrrh says (although I would put it in more subtle terms), but personally I will (very rarely) tip when I know the girl well and I know I am not feeding a greed monster.

I have never considered giving a tip at clubs like Dietzenbach, since the girls don't in my experience offer that something extra.

In the rare event that a girl gives me lots of time for free or provides a special service, physical, mental, or emotional, for free then I will tip.

I agree that tipping never provides better future service in FKK (unless we are talking megabucks such as 1000 for an hour). A girl gives good service because of her personality and the way that interacts with the client's personality.

By the way, not all girls choose this job due to emotional inadequacies or because it is the least bad job they can find.

Vito. As you say nothing is for free, and the most expensive version is the married version, costing money, time and commitment.FKK is a bargain in comparison. Although there are compensating plus sides to being married.

Myrrh
12-31-15, 01:24
This is a bit harsh generalization of the typical German client. Most are not walking around doing the shimmy but if you start a conversation most are generally nice guys that just keep to themselves.

Once the session is over & you pay the girl, what else should anyone expect? Sing a lullaby & romantic poetry? Mention that you love they way her hair illuminates in the moonlight? She goes upstairs to wash & the guy goes to wash then re-juice till the next round.

Just curious. Do you rub her shoulders or something?Hey Vits,

I am not sure if I explain what happened clearly. I was actually questioning Anna's reaction and not the German lad's.

The scenario was that after the session the German guy goes to the reception with Anna and after getting change of a 50 euro note from the receptionist gives her 30 which is what the session cost.

Rather than clutching the money to her chest, smiling sweetly and thanking him Anna instead did a double take, held the money up in the palm of her hand and pointedly looked from it back to the lad before asking 'Ist alles OK'? Which from my limited German I understood to be 'Is everything alright'?

The expression on her face was one of 'Is that all you really meant to give me? Were you not happy with the session'? But the German guy ignored the subtle hint and just wandered off without being drawn into further conversation.

I agree that there should be nothing more expected from either party after payment of the correct amount. Neither the guy expecting the girl to give him a little GFE (like sitting with him and chatting afterwards) or the girl expecting the guy to lavish praise on her or proffer a tip.

My take was that Anna probably thought that she had given the guy a really good session, he seemed to have really enjoyed it and she was sometimes now used to guys giving a tip after good sessions. So was holding out / hoping for one being given on this occasion.

Also, I agree with you that I have nothing but praise for the German guys I meet as a visitor to their great country. They are almost always reasonably friendly, greet me politely in the locker room even though they don't know me and are courteous and respectful. They don't intrude on your space like many English guys might do, nosy as to what you are doing over here in their country. Generally they go about their business calmly and with good grace. I agree no problems there.

Neurosynth
12-31-15, 02:22
By the way, not all girls choose this job due to emotional inadequacies or because it is the least bad job they can find.
Why are the RTC clubs almost entirely Rumanian, and even the better FKKs heavily populated by same? Is it because Rumanian culture is so sex-positive that girls from that country just love being sex workers and are happy happy hookers?

Of course not. Rumania is an economic mess, and so "least bad" choices there can still be pretty bad.

Humans are complex and you can respond to almost any comment about them with a "not all" response. I. e. There are always exceptions.

But I'd say that maybe 1 in 10 *seems* like sex work is a positive choice. And if you find 10 girls like that and scratch the surface a bit deeper, it will turn out that 9 out of 10 of them have made sex work a "least bad" choice as well.

Vito Corleone
12-31-15, 06:00
Hey Vits,

I am not sure if I explain what happened clearly. I was actually questioning Anna's reaction and not the German lad's.

The scenario was that after the session the German guy goes to the reception with Anna and after getting change of a 50 euro note from the receptionist gives her 30 which is what the session cost.

Rather than clutching the money to her chest, smiling sweetly and thanking him Anna instead did a double take, held the money up in the palm of her hand and pointedly looked from it back to the lad before asking 'Ist alles OK'? Which from my limited German I understood to be 'Is everything alright'?

The expression on her face was one of 'Is that all you really meant to give me? Were you not happy with the session'? But the German guy ignored the subtle hint and just wandered off without being drawn into further conversation.

I agree that there should be nothing more expected from either party after payment of the correct amount. Neither the guy expecting the girl to give him a little GFE (like sitting with him and chatting afterwards) or the girl expecting the guy to lavish praise on her or proffer a tip..It's all good Myrrh.

Back to tipping. Tipping is nothing compared to the saps who fall for the my father mother sister brother cousin is sick. In hospital but no money please help. Western union! Those guys need to get hit with a 308 round!

Optimist
12-31-15, 20:08
But I'd say that maybe 1 in 10 *seems* like sex work is a positive choice. And if you find 10 girls like that and scratch the surface a bit deeper, it will turn out that 9 out of 10 of them have made sex work a "least bad" choice as well.Yes, I am sure that is a reasonable estimate. Of course, it is not only sex workers who have to make least bad choices.

Cheers.

Member #4360
01-01-16, 02:51
Thin skinned? There's others who were more critical than I. Ok, you come from a culture where tips gets you better service but if you RTFF you would have known tipping gets you nothing.

Well, I don't plan on losing any sleep if you disappear!Actually I fucked Alice and gave her 100 e. Then I fucked her an hour later and gave her 50 euro. In fact I think I gave most of the girls 50 e.

What do I care what you cheap tip? At the end of the day it's chump change, (couch money). Alice gave me her email and number. Would be glad to fly her to Asia to party for a week if she wants. Sure must beat 30 e fuck sessions by you normal Stasi.

At me all you want (waste your breath) but I've mongered in 50+ countries and fucked 5,000+ girls so pretty much guarantee your breath will be wasted. I don't care about your scene, you take care of it. I'll take care of me and my dick.

Alice was great, if past her prime, Anna was nice as well, more than a few of the girls were damn good. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LickedWhat
01-02-16, 00:23
Day 1:

Started off with Lisa (23), a short blonde with a little bit of a belly (average rather than slim), an attractive face and nice boobs. She was OK, but not very dedicated. It still didn't take long before I had shot my first load into her pussy from behind.

Some time later, while relaxing with a book, I saw the chubby Bulgarian Erika (29) in BBFS action on a nearby sofa. She and the guy she was with put on a show for a while before heading off to a room. I was aroused and thought Erika seemed to provide good service, so I grabbed her a bit later on. Started with some public action too, having her ride me on the sofa for a bit. Good intimacy with deep kisses; I definitely made the right call. Then on to a room, and as soon as we had closed the door behind us I started fucking her from behind with her leaning over the bed. Then some pussy licking and a couple other positions, with proper GFE when practical, before I unloaded in doggy style once more. Erika may not be one of the more attractive girls there, but she made up for it with a great performance! I told her I would be back the next day, and promised that I would session her again.

My last session for the day was a threesome with Lisa and Madi, a really cute brunette. I forgot to ask about her age, but probably early to mid 20's. The threesome didn't include any girl-girl action, and I was feeling a bit tapped out and had probably underestimated the time I needed to recover, so I had a difficult time coming. But with two attractive girls to lick and fondle, and especially Madi giving an enthusiastic performance, I could eventually overcome the difficulty and have a very rewarding climax while fucking Madi from behind and kissing Lisa's tits. I definitely hope to session with Madi again; Lisa just maybe.

Day 2:

I picked the tall slim girl Dani (29) for the first bit of fun. After a nice BJ on the sofa, we went to a room. More french followed, and then she sat on top on me and rode me until completion. A solid performance, and nice bed talk afterwards.

My next choice was Susi (31), a short-cropped blonde. She's apparently a BJ specialist, and gave a marvelous blowjob on the sofa before we went upstairs. Once upstairs, after gobbling some more on my cock, she asked me if I only wanted BJ or if I wanted to fuck her as well. Of course I wanted to feel her pussy too, so I got up and fucked her doggy-style. To my frustration I soon realized that I hadn't rested enough before this session, so despite Susi's valiant effort I couldn't come. I will certainly want to session with her again and I would for sure recommend her. The best blowjob I've had in a could of years, really a shame I couldn't get off.

After this I made sure to rest a bit longer, and then I had another session with Erika as promised. She really got me wild, and after the extra recuperation I had a superb time and could cream her pussy once more without a hitch. My favorite girl that weekend.

Vito Corleone
01-02-16, 01:45
Actually I fucked Alice and gave her 100 e. Then I fucked her an hour later and gave her 50 euro. In fact I think I gave most of the girls 50 e.

What do I care what you cheap tip? At the end of the day it's chump change, (couch money). Alice gave me her email and number. Would be glad to fly her to Asia to party for a week if she wants. Sure must beat 30 e fuck sessions by you normal Stasi.

At me all you want (waste your breath) but I've mongered in 50+ countries and fucked 5,000+ girls so pretty much guarantee your breath will be wasted. I don't care about your scene, you take care of it. I'll take care of me and my dick.

Alice was great, if past her prime, Anna was nice as well, more than a few of the girls were damn good.Only gave her 100€? I thought you were a high roller? You actually need to add your resume to make yourself feel better? Keep it coming stud muffin. You're a great source of entertainment!

Optimist
01-02-16, 10:36
Actually I fucked Alice and gave her 100 e. Then I fucked her an hour later and gave her 50 euro. In fact I think I gave most of the girls 50 e.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

It is not a question of you getting on with your scene. Your actions affect adversely the scene for others. Indiscriminate big tipping in a rtc affects the dynamic for all visitors. It may be chump change for you but is a huge amount for the girls.

As for getting better service. You may think it does, but the best service comes when you find a girl who likes you, not just the size of your wallet. I won't go on more as you have clearly been mongering for a while.I guess we have different approaches.

Anyway, I've appreciated your field reports thanks. Keep them coming.

Hessen Bub
01-02-16, 11:33
Dietzenbach doesn't see too many high rollers. It's the club in Hessen where tipping will have the least affect on girl's service.

HB.

Hessen Bub
01-02-16, 12:50
Tried sending you a PM, but you have exceeded the maximum number of messages. .Cleared.

HB.

Member #4581
01-02-16, 17:32
The attendance at these clubs has got to be huge over the course of a year. At a club like Oase, it could be several hundred men a day and would run into six figures a year. But even Dietz would have several thousand men visiting a year. It is highly unlikely that one single man tipping excessively could spoil the market on his own. To influence a market, any market, one has to be a large enough portion of the market.

For example, at some clubs, Asian tourists coming in an organized manner, arriving by bus loads, probably influenced service levels, sharkiness of the girls and their demand for incessant tips or asking for additional things like CIM and anal, but that's because it was several dozens of such tourists, coming day after day, week after week. One single tourist, no matter how much of high roller, could never do it on his own.

DFWdude
01-13-16, 00:44
Just looking at the below post and thinking how much these girls make in a year. Take Dietzenbach for example. Say each girl works open-close with 1 day a week off. So say each girl has an average of 8 sessions with a guy in the 14 hours that the club is open. So that's roughly 240 euro a day, times 6 x a week, so roughly 1440 euro a week. So say the girls take 2 x 6 weeks vacation a year so that's 40 paid weeks at 1440 a week so that would put them at roughly 57,500 euro a year give or take. Now girls that are more popular could earn say 70,00 a year or even more in a regular FKK factoring extras perhaps 100,000 euro a year??

Not bad.

Sirioja
01-13-16, 05:22
Some FKK girls want to make 500 per day on week and 800/1000 per day on week end. A girl at Aca has more than 15 rooms per day on week end. A real sex machine, but very friendly and no upsell.

Global1810
01-13-16, 06:17
Is the hot water in the showers working? I went in November and the hot water was not working. Was unable to stay. Went to Sharks.

Hessen Bub
01-13-16, 08:25
put them at roughly 57,500 euro a year give or take.Roughly yes. Minus expenses like entry (30 x40 x6=7 KEUR). But as this is more or less their net income (they hardly pay tax and I don't know if they pay the daily 25 EUR of "tax advance" in Dietzenbach) they would have to make over 90.000 per year gros income, which is 7. 500 EUR per month. Not achievable in a normal job in Germany without education.

HB.

Vito Corleone
01-13-16, 10:38
(they hardly pay tax and I don't know if they pay the daily 25 EUR of "tax advance" in Dietzenbach). Yes. They do pay it.

UShobbyist
01-13-16, 22:37
Is the hot water in the showers working? I went in November and the hot water was not working. Was unable to stay. Went to Sharks.This club had hot water supply problem for 3 days last November but they fixed this problem the next Monday.

Member #4581
01-14-16, 05:33
Just like in real world, there is a decent amount of income inequality at the clubs also, methinks. Sorry, this is a dietz thread but I only know sharks and Oase girls, but for example Roxana used to be quite busy and constantly booked especially on weekends, prior to her enhancements. Her income, including extras, could well have been north of a grand a day, at least on weekend days. But I also see several girls who barely cover their own fee. I bet several of them made much less than the numbers computed below.

The sad part is that few of these girls appear to have any financial savvy. Even the ones who are busy and have good incomes probably squander it away on frivolous purchases, not to mention fleeced by whoever...it is a bit like the pro athletes in the US, despite making millions, end up penniless in a few short years. Pretty sad, really. I hope I am wrong about some girls.

Vito Corleone
01-14-16, 08:24
Is the hot water in the showers working? I went in November and the hot water was not working. Was unable to stay. Went to Sharks.They also had problems with the toilets & sauna. All fixed.

DFWdude
01-16-16, 01:51
Just got an email from a guy on another board, he goes to Dietzenbach frequently. Apparently Alice has converted into a NON-AO girl. To bad I really enjoyed depositing my seed into her.

Sirioja
01-16-16, 09:23
Just got an email from a guy on another board, he goes to Dietzenbach frequently. Apparently Alice has converted into a NON-AO girl. To bad I really enjoyed depositing my seed into her.Maybe she understood risks for her life. Even born in a poor country, not pretty enough to be attractive in safe sex club, she deserves to live in good health, even not knowing her, I wish her.

SneraDog
01-16-16, 16:58
Just got an email from a guy on another board, he goes to Dietzenbach frequently. Apparently Alice has converted into a NON-AO girl. To bad I really enjoyed depositing my seed into her.That is terrible news. She was the only one in that club who I found attractive, not to mention that for me she was also always great in bed. If she goes non-AO then I think I will switch to Dusseldorf from now on making the choice of where to fly into on the next trip much easier.

All good things must come to an end.

Maxime
01-17-16, 12:37
Just got an email from a guy on another board, he goes to Dietzenbach frequently. Apparently Alice has converted into a NON-AO girl. To bad I really enjoyed depositing my seed into her.

Indeed one of the few good looking girls in Dietzenbach, but with her attitude I am not surprised. Some punters had great sessions with her, but many also had totally no chemistry with her because of that. If she had a better atittude, she would be successful in any FKK/Saunaclub where covered sex is the norm.

Neurosynth
01-17-16, 12:55
I'll be there in a couple days. What does Alice look like? Any other recommendations?

DFWdude
01-17-16, 17:10
I'll be there in a couple days. What does Alice look like? Any other recommendations?She is mid. Late 20's. Blond hair, she looks like tennis player Anna Kournikova.

Also. I just read on another forum both Bianca and Anna have left the club without return.

Vito Corleone
01-17-16, 20:37
Maybe she understood risks for her life. Even born in a poor country, not pretty enough to be attractive in safe sex club, she deserves to live in good health, even not knowing her, I wish her.After 8-9 yrs & who knows how long before her 18th birthday.

Vito Corleone
01-17-16, 20:39
Indeed one of the few good looking girls in Dietzenbach, but with her attitude I am not surprised. Some punters had great sessions with her, but many also had totally no chemistry with her because of that. If she had a better atittude, she would be successful in any FKK/Saunaclub where covered sex is the norm.Def moody & can be a dead fish with many clients. YMMV.

Sportsman
01-17-16, 20:42
I just read on another forum both Bianca and Anna have left the club without return.Bianca and Anna were still there on Friday.

Vito Corleone
01-17-16, 21:24
Bianca and Anna were still there on Friday.Can you confirm Alice is no longer AO?

Myrrh
01-17-16, 23:14
Bianca isn't my type but I have heard the same complaints about her lack of a proper washing after cream pies. Seems like she goes upstairs just to take a then back to the main room.!Did you fall out with her by any chance? Because she is easily the most popular girl at Dietz by far. If you add together the numbers for Alice and Anna they would be nothing compared to Bianca's numbers.

Whenever I have visited she was in and out of the rooms all day almost like she was on roller skates.

Her face is genuinely pretty and she is definitely charming but looks a lot older than her real age of mid 20's. Also she has drooping boobs and you can see some unsightly stretch marks on her upper chest even in the dim lighting.

However she is insanely popular with her regulars. Once she came up to me to ask if I wanted to go to the room and I said I wan't ready. A guy who was standing beside me almost fell over with shock saying that normally guys are queuing up to ask her.

Probably explains why she has so little time to clean up between sessions. Or maybe she just enjoys the thought of leaving a little something in there for the next guy.

I remember once taking my dick out of her and it was wet and sticky even though I hadn't come. I knew that it wasn't the sex that was making her wet.

Hessen Bub
01-18-16, 08:07
Can you confirm Alice is no longer AO?Confirmed.

HB.

DFWdude
01-18-16, 11:03
Confirmed.

HB.Any reason given why she converted? Bad news indeed.

Vito Corleone
01-18-16, 13:38
Confirmed.

HB.Thanks for the info HB! Let's see how bad it hurts her purse. If she takes a major loss of income then she'll most likely switch back. Other than AO, nothing really special. BJ is better than average, moody & YMMV. If she's planning to stay covered then she's going to have to change her service level.

Vito Corleone
01-18-16, 13:44
Did you fall out with her by any chance? Because she is easily the most popular girl at Dietz by far. If you add together the numbers for Alice and Anna they would be nothing compared to Bianca's numbers.

Her face is genuinely pretty and she is definitely charming but looks a lot older than her real age of mid 20's. Also she has drooping boobs and you can see some unsightly stretch marks on her upper chest even in the dim lighting.No, just not my type. I wouldn't bother if it was 15€ a session. I'm sure she rocks in bed as she is very popular & has many clients. The 4 non AO woman also have many regulars so there's something for everyone.

Marine One
01-19-16, 04:03
That is terrible news. She was the only one in that club who I found attractive, not to mention that for me she was also always great in bed. If she goes non-AO then I think I will switch to Dusseldorf from now on making the choice of where to fly into on the next trip much easier.
LOL! Alice's condoms are affecting air traffic patterns.

Actually, if the truth be told, I was thinking the exact same thing as you.

Citizen Kane
01-19-16, 08:03
LOL! Alice's condoms are affecting air traffic patterns.Have you seen what the drop off in demand for jet fuel has done to the price of oil?

DFWdude
01-19-16, 19:47
LOL! Alice's condoms are affecting air traffic patterns.

Actually, if the truth be told, I was thinking the exact same thing as you.With Alice going covered only it could have an effect on the Frankfurt-Main region's economics. May not go to that club anymore that would cut out me spending money on local hotels and restaurants.

Sportsman
01-20-16, 03:06
Can you confirm Alice is no longer AO?No, I can't. She was working last Friday but I didn't book her or talk to her (you know the reason). She was doing some couch action but I didn't pay close attention to see if she was doing AO.

In the local forum, she was reported as AO on 8 JAN. But a report yesterday said she is non-AO.

Marine One
01-20-16, 03:21
Have you seen what the drop off in demand for jet fuel has done to the price of oil?Maybe the drop in demand for jet fuel is being caused by her condoms, LOL!

Vito Corleone
01-20-16, 08:02
No, I can't. She was working last Friday but I didn't book her or talk to her (you know the reason). She was doing some couch action but I didn't pay close attention to see if she was doing AO.

In the local forum, she was reported as AO on 8 JAN. But a report yesterday said she is non-AO.I noticed Anna was not listed in their Lu. Do you know if she planned vacation or just took the day off.

Vito Corleone
01-20-16, 15:39
I noticed Anna was not listed in their Lu. Do you know if she planned vacation or just took the day off.I heard she went on a 3 week vacation.

FormulaOneFan
01-20-16, 20:01
I can confirm that she is no longer AO. I session ed with her in August and she was, and just sessioned with her today and she is not.

Vanessa from Bulgaria was my other session and she is funny despite limited english, and does do AO.

Vito Corleone
01-21-16, 00:31
I can confirm that she is no longer AO. I session ed with her in August and she was, and just sessioned with her today and she is not.

Vanessa from Bulgaria was my other session and she is funny despite limited english, and does do AO.Alice only covered & Ana, Alina & Oana on vacation. Much better options in the NRW.

Sportsman
01-21-16, 00:55
New girl named Sarah looks and has body like Anna (her tits are not as big as Anna, but with solid B cups). My friend booked her and was happy with her performance. Any Anna fans might find her be an acceptable substitute while Anna is on vacation next few weeks.

Vito Corleone
01-21-16, 02:37
New girl named Sarah looks and has body like Anna (her tits are not as big as Anna, but with solid B cups). My friend booked her and was happy with her performance. Any Anna fans might find her be an acceptable substitute while Anna is on vacation next few weeks.Thanks Sportsman! I noticed her on some LU lists on other forums. I guess the price of fuel oil will start creeping back up.

Dreams
01-21-16, 05:16
With Alice going covered only it could have an effect on the Frankfurt-Main region's economics. May not go to that club anymore that would cut out me spending money on local hotels and restaurants.And worse, displacing FRA as first German airport in favor of DUS.

Marine One
01-22-16, 03:58
Alice only covered & Ana, Alina & Oana on vacation. Much better options in the NRW.So as far as I know at Dietz now Alice, Andrea, Ina, Tina and Milena are all non-AO. That's 5 and typically there are only some 12 to 14 girls on line up, correct? If that's true then Dietz is only about two thirds AO or less. It may not be worth the trip anymore unless you are nearby anyway. Hopefully this condom trend does not continue, someone should suggest to the club owners a recruitment drive for new girls.

Maxime
01-22-16, 15:56
Alice only covered & Ana, Alina & Oana on vacation. Much better options in the NRW.+1.

Totally agree, and also (or even more) with Alice offering AO I would avoid!

Vito Corleone
01-22-16, 22:49
So as far as I know at Dietz now Alice, Andrea, Ina, Tina and Milena are all non-AO. That's 5 and typically there are only some 12 to 14 girls on line up, correct? If that's true then Dietz is only about two thirds AO or less. It may not be worth the trip anymore unless you are nearby anyway. Hopefully this condom trend does not continue, someone should suggest to the club owners a recruitment drive for new girls.Lu usually 20-25 girls working. There could be 50 girls but my issue is there's only 2-5 girls worth banging. 1-2 top notch babes with a couple decent sessions in between.

Sportsman
01-23-16, 01:04
So as far as I know at Dietz now Alice, Andrea, Ina, Tina and Milena are all non-AO. That's 5 and typically there are only some 12 to 14 girls on line up, correct? If that's true then Dietz is only about two thirds AO or less. It may not be worth the trip anymore unless you are nearby anyway. Hopefully this condom trend does not continue, someone should suggest to the club owners a recruitment drive for new girls.In fact there is one more non-AO girl working at Dietzenbach occasionally: Monika HU.

But not all of them work on the same day. At any given days, usually no more than 3 non-AO girls are on duty.

A local forum often has the line up by names separating non-AO / AO girls. The reported line-up by numbers since 16 DEC are as follow (converting Alice from AO to non-AO):

16 DEC: 3/17
18 DEC: 3/18
20 DEC: 2/17
27 DEC: 3/11
7 JAN: 3/10
8 JAN: 3/13
19 JAN: 3/12

ElephantBeer
01-23-16, 06:27
Suppose have been lucky thus far. I just select, sit and off to room. I've never asked if they do AO at Dietzenbach, but all have.

Do they tell you up front they don't do AO (before hitting room) - or do you need to ask up front?

Would suck to be surprised once in on the bed.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-23-16, 18:05
Suppose have been lucky thus far. I just select, sit and off to room. I've never asked if they do AO at Dietzenbach, but all have.

Do they tell you up front they don't do AO (before hitting room) - or do you need to ask up front?

Would suck to be surprised once in on the bed.The ones who never do AO will usually tell you soon after you sit down. The ones who do AO only if they have to will maybe not tell you till you get to the room and hope that you will not insist on AO. It is always safer to clarify whether they are AO before going to the room.

ElephantBeer
01-23-16, 19:15
Often run across posts bemoaning the quality of AO clubs like Dietz. For their lack of model (or FKK quality) girls. I actually enjoy spending time with the 'regular' girls, of course I prefer models to look at with their racehorse bodies and missile tits, but I've had extremely good sessions with 'comfortable' girls.

For example the two blonds currently at Dietz. With a bit of extra padding. Maybe not the girls to take the disco with friends as arm-candy, but they are very accommodating and they have 'normal' bodies. Personally I find them both attractive and a turn-on. Overall, I've always found a lower percentage of optic-challenged in Dietz. Compared to other NRW clubs like Grimberg.

You may want a model to marry or for a GF, but if you're just looking for a good AO romp nothing wrong with the current options. Forget the name of the older woman with sagging boobs, but even she delivered very good service. Maybe I have lower standards but I'm more interested in attitude, willingness to accommodate, and physical feeling than just optics. Before hitting Dietz. When reading this thread I would find more value in hearing about who is a good performer or who has special talents (deep throat, long BJ, passionate) rather than who looks the hottest as she walks from the money-locker to the empty couch.

Vito Corleone
02-01-16, 07:43
Lu was thin but just enough to keep me busy. Vanessa has returned & for some reason looks much better. Alice def not as busy as before. Seems like most of the locals just avoid her & the few who didn't know sat & politely walked away when told covered only. She told clients as soon as they sat down so not entirely awkward.

DFWdude
02-02-16, 17:32
Lu was thin but just enough to keep me busy. Vanessa has returned & for some reason looks much better. Alice def not as busy as before. Seems like most of the locals just avoid her & the few who didn't know sat & politely walked away when told covered only. She told clients as soon as they sat down so not entirely awkward.I imagine she is taking a HUGE hit to the pocketbook now. She has a great pussy that I love to fill up with my sperm, I know some didn't like her attitute I personally never had an issue with her. Now will I waste a sperm load on her with a raincoat? Not sure. I hope to head back the third week of March or early April. Going to blow my tax refund on pussy!

EastGoing
02-06-16, 15:28
When an AO girl refuses to come with me or to give the usual service, usually I don't insist, I don't even ask why, because I am afraid she might have got some diseases, which of course she doesn't want to be known.

For instance, Verena's Violetta, whom I think got kicked out for sillyness before Christmas, last year in these days was working with condom because she had caught a disease, after a while she went back to usual AO.

Sometimes I am even scared to ask girls who stick inside their pussies some tissues, tampoons, etc (even without mestruations) to remove them, because I fear they might have caught something, at least on my first session with them. If I find out about the stuff only in the room, when it is already too late, it will probably be a negative room, specially if the girl lied to me about that.

Anyway with these "stuffed-girls" few more rooms, if any, will follow, because it is annoying for them to remove and replace the stuff, as it is for me to wait, to insist, or to know that they don't like to. Also, some of these girls may ask not to finish inside.

Sub-category of these above are agony-girls like Venus' Jasmine and Marianna (no more rooms), while a Grimberg's Valentina will tolerate the procedures (but you will have to remove it in the room by yourself) and a Romantika's Jessica will with a polite not too effortless smile.

So maybe Alice will work without condoms again in future.

For me, it will not matter.

Vito Corleone
02-06-16, 16:25
Oana is back, looks great & very busy. Rema / Reyna was also very busy.

Myrrh
02-07-16, 22:12
When an AO girl refuses to come with me or to give the usual service, usually I don't insist, I don't even ask why, because I am afraid she might have got some diseases, which of course she doesn't want to be known.

So maybe Alice will work without condoms again in future.

For me, it will not matter.Yes, it seems no one seems to be considering the obvious until my man Easy points it out.

Of course there are only two reasons why a girl would insist on condoms. Either she does not want to catch something or she doesn't want to pass anything on to anyone else. Having been in the business for over 5 years I would be surprised if Alice has suddenly woken up to the dangers of creampies. She has a reasonable grasp of basic English and so can read the internet like anyone else.

Generally the girls don't care too much about the customers but many will be aware that it is a criminal offense to knowingly pass on a serious infection.

With her 5+ years history of barebacking complete strangers (much longer than the average for any given RTC girl) I would not be surprised if some customers were not a little bit wary of her.

She may have given up because she was just tired of fighting recurring infections and having to take time off to have them cured, which lost her income. Or she saw that there were other girls who didn't do AO but still retained regulars. Maybe she has already made enough money and just needs to keep things ticking over until her 'retirement'. Or maybe she has caught something bad which like EG said "she doesn't want to be known".

I am just surprised given that she is popular with some customers why none of her regulars has popped the question as to why she has given up AO. Would have seemed obvious, no?

Anyway like EG for me it does not matter also. Her icy manner and gum chewing habits would have served as a layer of 'protection' as many like myself never went near her.

Hessen Bub
02-08-16, 08:06
Of course there are only two reasons why a girl would insist on condoms. There's more that two reasons. And Alice's reason is not one of the two you mentioned.

HB.

SvenFKK
02-08-16, 11:24
Of course there are only two reasons why a girl would insist on condoms. Either she does not want to catch something or she doesn't want to pass anything on to anyone else.
Or she doesn't want to become pregnant. Or she likes a more hygenic job. Many prostitutes don't kiss, even though they fuck and suck. Each person has some intimacy reserved for lovers. Might be kissing, might be swallowing, might be AO.

UShobbyist
02-09-16, 21:30
Does Anna come back from her vacation?

Marine One
02-12-16, 04:00
Oana is back, looks great & very busy. Rema / Reyna was also very busy.Are both of these girls open to AO?

DFWdude
02-13-16, 04:09
Reading on a German forum using Google Chrome to translate looks like two more girls have joined the NON-AO line up but they were not named. Have not seen Bianca, Alina on the LU in some time either. Is this club starting to deteriorate?

Usel1
02-14-16, 23:26
Reading on a German forum using Google Chrome to translate looks like two more girls have joined the NON-AO line up but they were not named. Have not seen Bianca, Alina on the LU in some time either. Is this club starting to deteriorate?Also in Freude39, last days, I talked to some girls I remembered AO now converted to safe (pussy only).

I ask for the reason...

No reason, no facts, no story told...

What can you aspect from their single working neuron?
But we love them.

IMHO simply realize that some colleaugues earn the same, even more, with less risks.

Hessen Bub
02-15-16, 09:46
Reading on a German forum using Google Chrome to translate looks like two more girls have joined the NON-AO line up but they were not named. Have not seen Bianca, Alina on the LU in some time either. Is this club starting to deteriorate?AFAIK it is only Alice who went Non-AO. No other girls who changed their service.

HB.

Sirioja
02-15-16, 10:15
Also in Freude39, last days, I talked to some girls I remembered AO now converted to safe (pussy only).

I ask for the reason...

But we love them.

IMHO simply realize that some colleaugues earn the same, even more, with less risks.Aren't girls with single neuron, those who provide AO sex? With many clients who can have HIV, playing Russian roulette with their health because they need money or they are asked for, by pimp fish. But maybe, they will die young and don t need money they make, getting cum deep in their belly all day. So?

SvenFKK
02-15-16, 15:19

Maybe they just don't want to tell YOU. In my experience "single working neuron" is more applicable to some of the clients than to the women, whom I've found, in almost all cases, to be very well rounded personalities, very nice people, considerate, intelligent. Certainly they might have valid reasons to switch even if you don't agree with them.

EFrog
02-16-16, 05:02
Reading on a German forum using Google Chrome to translate looks like two more girls have joined the NON-AO line up but they were not named. Have not seen Bianca, Alina on the LU in some time either. Is this club starting to deteriorate?I am always have fun reading this kind of message on a board. Two girls blablabla. Well compared to the 80.000 WG in Germany (at least as this was an old static, with WC it may have doubled. But anyway I only can feel happy for you as you have 79.998 to check and I suggest you send us a report when you are done. Survivors will possibly hail the hero.

Kölle alaaf.

UShobbyist
02-16-16, 21:53
AFAIK it is only Alice who went Non-AO. No other girls who changed their service.

HB.Alice also allows CIM. I guess that she still has some customers even though she does not do AO.

Myrrh
02-17-16, 02:57
The problem with the small lockers is not security but forgetting to empty yours out when you leave, especially if you don't have to go past them as you leave (like Sharks). I have done that in Sharks and Dietzenbach but fortunately my stuff was at reception when I returned.Hmmn, JimmyB. Just saw your post above in the FKK lounge and chat area.

The post that sticks in many people's minds who regularly read this Dietz thread was your infamous post from July of last year. Back then you visited Dietz presumably for the first time and was so repulsed by the horrors that you found there that you did a 180 degree turn and left without sessioning. This was even though you had already coughed up a 40 euro entrance fee. You found the women there so completely and totally repulsive that there was not a single one there that you could stomach.

Arrived 2 PM. Asked the receptionist if there would be a problem going out about 4-5 PM to get dinner and returning without paying again. She said no as long as it wasn't for too long (less than an hour or two). Paid the 40 Euro entry. Fortunately, there was no need to prepay for a session (as in VV) or choose up front how many sessions I wanted (as in Freude 39), otherwise I might have wasted another 30 Euro or did a fuck I didn't want to do.

Had some coffee after I changed, watching the women to see who I would do. 19 women were present (according to the number of pictures at the reception counter). The worst line-up I have ever seen in any club (except M-Exclusiv); most of the women ranging from just unfuckable to horrific. Most I wouldn't fuck for free, and some of them would have had to pay me to fuck them. Only three possibly doable. Only one, Dana (tall skinny brunette with hair tied up in a bun) was pretty and had a good body (although her tits were somewhat saggy). However, she reminded me too much of Raissa (formerly of Arabella) and seemed to have her same attitude, so I could never pull the trigger and go with her. Another woman, a blonde, had a good body for her age but her face was too hard-looking. The last, a brunette, had an acceptable body but I didn't like her face..But in your recent post in the FKK lounge thread it appears that you actually left your wallet there!

It would be extremely unlucky to leave your wallet on your first, and presumably one and only visit, to a place. Not to mention embarrassing to have to return to collect your wallet especially having told the receptionist earlier that there was no one there that you liked just before you left.

Maybe you were in such a hurry to leave and that is why you left your wallet behind? But you didn't mention that in your original report.

Or, maybe you have become a regular visitor to Dietz now in which case it would be interesting to know this given your earlier report of having been there and being totally repulsed.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-17-16, 05:30
Hmmn, JimmyB. Just saw your post above in the FKK lounge and chat area.

The post that sticks in many people's minds who regularly read this Dietz thread was your infamous post from July of last year. Back then you visited Dietz presumably for the first time and was so repulsed by the horrors that you found there that you did a 180 degree turn and left without sessioning. This was even though you had already coughed up a 40 euro entrance fee. You found the women there so completely and totally repulsive that there was not a single one there that you could stomach.

But in your recent post in the FKK lounge thread it appears that you actually left your wallet there!

It would be extremely unlucky to leave your wallet on your first, and presumably one and only visit, to a place. Not to mention embarrassing to have to return to collect your wallet especially having told the receptionist earlier that there was no one there that you liked just before you left.

Maybe you were in such a hurry to leave and that is why you left your wallet behind? But you didn't mention that in your original report.

Or, maybe you have become a regular visitor to Dietz now in which case it would be interesting to know this given your earlier report of having been there and being totally repulsed.I didn't mention the wallet incident (which also included my passport) in the July post as it was not germane to my report about my experience there. I doubt forgetting my stuff in the locker was due to my hurry to get out: it was more that it was the first time I had used the lockers and wasn't conditioned to check them on my way out (not having to pass past the lockers didn't help). It was embarrassing to return after having rejected them but I needed my stuff so it didn't matter.

I have gone to Dietzenbach on previous trips to Germany and have posted about my other experiences there. I would do the AO clubs in NWR and then go to Dietzenbach my last day in Germany as I would be flying out of Frankfurt (I only do AO clubs after I have finished with FKKS so as to not spread anything I might catch in an AO club to the girls in FKKs). I have not been back since, but I have made only one trip to Germany after the July trip.

Vito Corleone
02-18-16, 19:07
it was more that it was the first time I had used the lockers and wasn't conditioned to check them on my way out (not having to pass past the lockers didn't help). You do pass by the money safes when you return your key to the reception. Unless a girl was already buzzing a client out & you handed her the key.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-18-16, 23:57
You do pass by the money safes when you return your key to the reception. Unless a girl was already buzzing a client out & you handed her the key.If I recall correctly, they are to the left when you exit the change room and behind you when you get to to reception, unlike Oase where you literally have to pass by them on your left to get to reception, so not as visible.

Sportsman
02-19-16, 02:18
If you drive to the club, you can leave the car key in the small locker. For sure you won't leave the club without cleaning the small locker.

Vito Corleone
02-19-16, 04:46
If I recall correctly, they are to the left when you exit the change room and behind you when you get to to reception, unlike Oase where you literally have to pass by them on your left to get to reception, so not as visible.Yes, not as visible as Oase.

Vito Corleone
02-23-16, 02:27
There was a new Alina working 3 weeks back. Same Alina from Grimberg. I've also seen her at F39 & Venus. Cute in her own way with a solid swimmers bod. Not fat or thin, toned solid bod. Some tats here & there.

EastGoing
02-25-16, 02:59
Seen this week:

Alice, sadly languishing on couches or taking little walks hoping to draw attention

Elena (Anna in Venus last summer)

Vanessa

Andrea

Roxana

Karina (worked also in Arabella a couple of years ago)

Maya (see above)

Susi (Arabella's Gabi)

Anka

Dani

Dana (a pity that an evident past pregnancy made her so soft and she suffers the power of gravity, she would be quite pretty)

Conny

Erika

Tina

Milena

Another 2-3 escape me, but

Reyna: She must be Vito's new Alina. Evidently coming from another planet, she used to work at World (Betty?).
Staring at her while she walks, or even folds the towels, among the various dwarves, skeletons (even a gibbous one!) and cows populating the club makes you ponder about the inequities and injustices of life. If Thai short old MILF Tina (covered only!) or the other "jokes of the nature" charge 30, she should charge at least 350.

Unfortunately also her service is of another planet (deign of World), at least compared to the service of the sub women surrounding her, but for 30 euros you can have something unusual to deal with, at such a price and in such clubs: a nearly model body (face and teeth could be better) with well cured make up. Probably among the top 5 of RTCs girls, in my opinion dominated by Rosa, but Reyna is 30 and has also a personality, she's not an empty shell.

P.S. Maybe I should have written the following somewhere else, anyway after the post I recently wrote about "stuffed pussies", in this trip I finally solved a mistery I had come across really seldom but I hadn't been able to explain. I had been long blaming my smashed insensitive dick, the dry swollen pussies and even blaming the bloody cocktails of creams, disinfectants, gels, sperm, spit plus all the other decorative objects abunding among the billions of bacterias and viruses filling the bloody pussies of our beloved bi*ches. But now, thanks to a confession, I got the answer to that sense of feeling, inspite of AO, a plastified pussy that seems not to interact with the liquids nor with your dick, nor to "move" no matter what you do: women condoms!

I would recommend to finger the girls, specially on the first meeting, because some may lie even when asked :-(

Vito Corleone
02-25-16, 05:59
Reyna: She must be Vito's new Alina. Evidently coming from another planet, she used to work at World (Betty?).
Staring at her while she walks, or even folds the towels, among the various dwarves, skeletons (even a gibbous one!) and cows populating the club makes you ponder about the inequities and injustices of life. If Thai short old MILF Tina (covered only!) or the other "jokes of the nature" charge 30, she should charge at least 350.

Unfortunately also her service is of another planet (deign of World), at least compared to the service of the sub women surrounding her, but for 30 euros you can have something unusual to deal with, at such a price and in such clubs: a nearly model body (face and teeth could be better) with well cured make up. Probably among the top 5 of RTCs girls, in my opinion dominated by Rosa, but Reyna is 30 and has also a personality, she's not an empty shell.No. She's not Alina. Reyna / Rena has been there since last year. You don't visit dietz often & I guess do not read this forum as much as she has been talked about often.

She's a great session for 30€. Anyway nice report.

UShobbyist
02-26-16, 00:42
How many new girls are there in this club for year 2016 ?

UShobbyist
02-26-16, 00:48
I would recommend to finger the girls, specially on the first meeting, because some may lie even when asked :-(AFAIK, the girls who do AO outnumber the girls who allow digits by large margin in this club.

Vito Corleone
02-26-16, 03:00
How many new girls are there in this club for year 2016 ?There's a few new girls but nothing to get excited about.

Global1810
02-26-16, 15:57
Is there any difference in Monday vs. Tuesday line up? I am undecided what day to go. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Vito Corleone
02-26-16, 18:29
Is there any difference in Monday vs. Tuesday line up? I am undecided what day to go. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you.No. Girls will take random days off. Monday Tuesday only differences in the large clubs.

Global1810
02-28-16, 14:31
Late review from January.

I was here. I had an excellent experience with the girls. I had an amazing session with great sex ending in a BBBJ with CIM. I was surprised because I can't remember the last time I could cum from BJ. I was having excellent reverse CG then suddenly she started an amazing BJ. Better than BJ at beginning of session. After she sucked me dry I was still hard so I enjoyed some more doggy until erection ended. Was a hybrid GFE / PSE.

I always enjoy here but can't stay longer than 3-4 sessions. It is too boring between sessions and I get hungry after that many. I wish I could find a place with same girl experience and price structure but maybe a higher entry fee to have better facilities.

Lxxxx
02-28-16, 17:19
Went to Dietzenbach last Thursday, arrived around 11 am; Around 15 girls (at least half of them good quality), roughly same number of men. My second experience at this place (last being roughly 1 year ago. I do not happen to be so often around Frankfurt).

First session with Roxana. I'd say quite OK, light FK on the sofa, BBJ, licking her, short AO fucking + CIP on the sofa. Average session, somewhat mechanical.

Then sauna (small but OK), and some time relaxing on the sofa, enjoying the view of some BBJs and a few guys having fun straight on the sofas.

Second session with Daria, just came back after a few weeks of vacation. Romanian, 24 yo, nice body, slightly dark complexion, size 2 boobs, dark hair. Caught her right after she came back in the room (for all the time I spent there, I did not see her a single minute by herself), some time chatting on the sofa (she talks English, Romanian, Italian and Turkish), no action right there (she looks like an angel. I'd never do her in public). Went to a room upstairs, some cuddling, BBJ, AO, CIP, chatting. A definite to be repeated.

Time was over, and I left happily, looking forward for my next Ditzenbach stopover!

Marine One
02-29-16, 03:29
Late review from January.

I was here. I had an excellent experience with the girls. I had an amazing session with great sex ending in a BBBJ with CIM. I was surprised because I can't remember the last time I could cum from BJ. I was having excellent reverse CG then suddenly she started an amazing BJ. Better than BJ at beginning of session. After she sucked me dry I was still hard so I enjoyed some more doggy until erection ended. Was a hybrid GFE / PSE.It would be great if you mentioned who you are talking about.

DFWdude
03-01-16, 11:32
Alice now only covered and the following girls have left the club. Anna, Bianca, Nadine, Yulia and Lisa. Looking at another forum the LU here is now very thin.

EastGoing
03-01-16, 15:40
Alice now only covered and the following girls have left the club. Anna, Bianca, Nadine, Yulia and Lisa. Looking at another forum the LU here is now very thin.I have heard last week, but this happens often, that some girls got something. I was told 5. Now that I'm counting your girls, I recall this. If you have read my post around Christmas, and if you read that forum, you will notice that those 2 are in your list.

Out of this, I noticed that all the 4-5 screens in the club are linked to show the same movie. And the lights looked stronger (or maybe my eyes got better used to the dark). I never had a great opinion nor relationship with thekes, but Tina (is it her name?) is really the lowest.

ElephantBeer
03-01-16, 21:14
I have heard last week, but this happens often, that some girls got something. I was told 5. Well this is scary. Alice quit within two weeks of my shagging her. I don't know their names but I did:

-Alice, two thick blonde girls (one with curled long hair, the other straight), skinny older lady with sagging boobs, one or two other can't recall.

I didn't catch anything and I hit 4 AO clubs in total (20+ girls). Wonder what they caught? Are you saying they caught something so bad they quit the club? Like failed an HIV test? Anything else is treatable.

Was looking forward to my next trip to Dietz. Sad that the girls have left. Would love more info.

EastGoing
03-02-16, 04:24
I didn't catch anything and I hit 4 AO clubs in total (20+ girls). Would love more info.I would love more info too about your 20+ girls and 4 AO clubs. Please post.

If I remember well, the 2 girls mentioned on that site were supposed to have the usual chlamydia and / or gonorrhea, but I'm not sure. I don't know about the other 3 ones. Or maybe these 5 don't include those 2. Anywa it is quite common, specially from girls themselves, to hear that other colleagues have diseases. Envy and badness are widespread.

Vito Corleone
03-02-16, 09:22
Alice now only covered and the following girls have left the club. Anna, Bianca, Nadine, Yulia and Lisa. Looking at another forum the LU here is now very thin.Every club has their ups & downs. Seems to be a bit down now but it only takes a couple new hotties to create the gold rush again. It would be great if Anna returns but not worried about the rest.

ElephantBeer
03-02-16, 15:41
I would love more info too about your 20+ girls and 4 AO clubs. Please post.

If I remember well, the 2 girls mentioned on that site were supposed to have the usual chlamydia and / or gonorrhea, but I'm not sure. I don't know about the other 3 ones. Or maybe these 5 don't include those 2. Anywa it is quite common, specially from girls themselves, to hear that other colleagues have diseases. Envy and badness are widespread.Ah. Cool.

Just seems strange, that 5 girls could come down with anything at once. I mean the transmission rates of STD aren't that great. One dude infecting 5 girls in a day, pretty crazy.

However maybe they were all just discovered during a checkup.

I was pretty impressed, I brought my zithro and doxy with me. Sure I would catch something from the girls, but didn't. Even went bare with a few low end girls in the Frankfurt RLD and was asking for it.

I found all the girls in all the AO clubs to be pretty clean (for the job they do) no funky smells or any signs / discolorations from healed lesions etc. More than you can say when playing bare in Asia.

The clap shouldn't really put them out of action more than a few days, once you drop the dose they could surely be working in 48 HR max? Still wonder why Alice stopped going BB. She was doing it so many years. Something must have happened. Now I'm nervous to even just take her for DATY and BJ.

Myrrh
03-02-16, 23:17
Just seems strange, that 5 girls could come down with anything at once. I mean the transmission rates of STD aren't that great.
However maybe they were all just discovered during a checkup.

I was pretty impressed, I brought my zithro and doxy with me. Sure I would catch something from the girls, but didn't. Even went bare with a few low end girls in the Frankfurt RLD and was asking for it.

I found all the girls in all the AO clubs to be pretty clean (for the job they do) no funky smells or any signs / discolorations from healed lesions etc. More than you can say when playing bare in Asia.

The clap shouldn't really put them out of action more than a few days, once you drop the dose they could surely be working in 48 HR max? Still wonder why Alice stopped going BB. She was doing it so many years. Something must have happened. Now I'm nervous to even just take her for DATY and BJ.STIs that cause guys discomfort like Chlamydia usually go unnoticed by the girls so the girls could have STI's for weeks, passing it on to customers all that time, and never know until they have a mass checkup.

- Repeated taking of antibiotics when not needed just lowers their effectiveness in the body for when they are eventually needed. Also leads inevitably to drug resistance where the doctor is giving you different types of drugs with repeat dosages and the infection is still there, perhaps indefinitely.

- some bacteria causes smells however STIs often don't cause any smells. They can be silent but deadly.

- The AO girls (sometimes because of their 'boyfriends') are truly desperate for money and that is why they bareback. No girl suddenly stops doing AO overnight after 7 years non-stop unless something seriously is wrong. Maybe the choice wasn't up to her. Some of us on this board know the real reason and the fact that no one has revealed it yet should give you a clue as to what is the underlying issue here.

ElephantBeer
03-03-16, 02:01
STIs that cause guys discomfort like Chlamydia usually go unnoticed by the girls so the girls could have STI's for weeks, passing it on to customers all that time, and never know until they have a mass checkup.Sure, so a mass checkup could sideline 5 girls at once. Understood.

Repeated taking of antibiotics when not needed just lowers their effectiveness in the body for when they are eventually needed. Also leads inevitably to drug resistance where the doctor is giving you different types of drugs with repeat dosages and the infection is still there, perhaps indefinitely.I'm no doctor. But.

Taking antibiotics repeatedly neither lowers their effectiveness, nor does it inevitably lead to drug resistance. As a life long sufferer of strep throat and ear infections (and gonno) can tell you're they're quite as effective now as when I was 5 yo (didn't have gonno then) LOL.

What happens is that girls get an infection and the don't take the medication properly, they will often stop early, either because it upsets their stomach or other side effect, or they just 'feel better' and they don't take the full course. This allows the infection to adapt and then stand a good chance of being resistant to that strain. They pass that resistant strain on to guys and starts to get crazy.

some bacteria causes smells however STIs often don't cause any smells. They can be silent but deadly.I assume you're just using a turn-of-phrase? I don't know any STIs that are truly 'deadly' other than untreated syphilis, HIV or very occasionally gonno if it gets in your bloodstream or causes rheumatic fever.

The AO girls (sometimes because of their 'boyfriends') are truly desperate for money and that is why they bareback. No girl suddenly stops doing AO overnight after 7 years non-stop unless something seriously is wrong. Maybe the choice wasn't up to her. Some of us on this board know the real reason and the fact that no one has revealed it yet should give you a clue as to what is the underlying issue here.Thanks for this! I assume your saying that the rumor is that she's HIV positive. Why not just come out and say it? I'm sure plenty of us hit her in the past few months, if true then we had sex with a known HIV positive girls and it calls for testing etc. By coming out and saying it. It means that we may not visit AO clubs for a few months till we get the testing done and it could hypothetically save lives (maybe your own).

Is this board here to protect girls from rumors or to help and inform other mongers?

If the rumor is that she. Or 5 other girls tested positive for HIV, then just say it. We're all adults and should understand what real-life throws our way.

'Reading between the lines' and 'knowing what's unsaid' isn't good enough for serious crap. Because you're never 100% what's up. Does she have warts? Or does she have something potentially fatal. If it's a boys club issue (trading PM etc. Sure I get that, however non-'members' can still be hitting Alice bareback if they give a tip or whatever and then doing the girls your doing). So information is always better to get out there.

Thanks

EastGoing
03-03-16, 05:06
Is this board here to protect girls from rumors or to help and inform other mongers?

ThanksWaiting for info about the 20+ girls you fucked in 4 AO clubs, I repeat that I just read a forum some 2 months ago. And I repeat that I heard about 5 girls last week. None of the 2 things must necessarily be correct or true. On that day, another source, a great contributor of freiercafe, told me that he heard that Alice is now working covered because she would like to have a baby.

You can't follow or listen to everything you hear, so do what you have to do without worrying too much: you should be aware beforehand of the risks involved in AO regardless of rumours.

Dreams
03-03-16, 12:58
STIs that cause guys discomfort like Chlamydia usually go unnoticed by the girls so the girls could have STI's for weeks, passing it on to customers all that time, and never know until they have a mass checkup.

- Repeated taking of antibiotics when not needed just lowers their effectiveness in the body for when they are eventually needed. Also leads inevitably to drug resistance where the doctor is giving you different types of drugs with repeat dosages and the infection is still there, perhaps indefinitely.

- some bacteria causes smells however STIs often don't cause any smells. They can be silent but deadly.

- The AO girls (sometimes because of their 'boyfriends') are truly desperate for money and that is why they bareback. No girl suddenly stops doing AO overnight after 7 years non-stop unless something seriously is wrong. Maybe the choice wasn't up to her. Some of us on this board know the real reason and the fact that no one has revealed it yet should give you a clue as to what is the underlying issue here."Deadly"? Really? No need to overstate the issues, which are actually real. You are right that using "preventive" AntiBiotherapy is not a good idea for the reasons you mention. It can lead also to fungal infections as well. Having said that noone ever died of Chlamydia. And overuse of preventive treatment just lead to more lengthy and complicated cure, but cure you still get.

Where does this lead those of us adept of AO practice? Well. Accept the risks, get yourself checked at regular intervals, and treat yourself when infected. Simple enough.

ElephantBeer
03-03-16, 13:25
Waiting for info about the 20+ girls you fucked in 4 AO clubs,Not really much to say. I posted in another thread on this forum regarding the fact the Dietz girls seemed particularly good to me. I haven't been to any FKK clubs. Just AO.

Found two AO girls in RLD of Frankfurt. Both were near the tops of buildings. Forget the price. But think I paid between 60 - 100 e. I hadn't been to AO club yet so it seemed fair to go bare. One chick was southeast asian and not very good, the other was totally accommodating and no rush at all.

Was at Dietz 3 non sequential days. First day I was a bit shy, sat on the couches towards the back, took 4 or 5 girls. Second / Third days realized the hottest girls sit in front (where they dump the towels) so moved up to the rocking chair and went for the girls I wanted. Alice was a standout. Totally drab to sit with (like she was empty inside) but once in the sack she worked very hard to please me.

Stayed outside of Dusseldorf, took a taxi to each place which started to add up. Hit La Luna, Grimberg, Venus. Two of the clubs were good (the one with the kino) one was pretty crappy and only did two sessions. The largest one was nice to relax, go back to the sauna, move around a little. Maybe did 7 in one (over two days) and 5 in the other (single day).

Believe they were all higher entry then Dietzenbach and the hottest girls didn't match the hottest at Dietz.

Or course I could be biased because Dietzenbach was my first AO club, and it was pretty spectacular to get blown on the couch and see other people boinking on couches. I liked how close the rooms were. Never went upstairs?

Don't know any names, and wouldn't remember my own unless my mother sewed it in my shirts. I rarely remember the girl I did the deed with a few days later if I see her. I see negativity towards Dietzenbach but I enjoyed it.

Coming back in the next few months and will spend longer (3 weeks) would like to check out the FKK clubs as well. Since it's spring / summer and can enjoy the outdoor spaces. However I only do bareback so not sure how much luck I'll have. Didn't really enjoy Frankfurt or the area I was in around Dusseldorf. Just seemed urban-plain (but was winter as well). Would like to see more of the country next time. Grandparents were German.

RLD in Frankfurt was fun but an intense workout.

Dutedrac
03-03-16, 23:55
Coming back in the next few months and will spend longer (3 weeks) would like to check out the FKK clubs as well. Since it's spring / summer and can enjoy the outdoor spaces. However I only do bareback so not sure how much luck I'll have No need to rely on luck, just ask the reception in Sharks or Oase if they can point out which girls are doing AO, they will be happy to help you.

Jimmy Boy 99
03-04-16, 00:10
No need to rely on luck, just ask the reception in Sharks or Oase if they can point out which girls are doing AO, they will be happy to help you.ElephantBeer,

I hope you realize he's fucking with you. You'll be lucky if they don't throw you out if you ask that. Don't even bother with regular FKKs if all you want is AO, it's too iffy.

Hessen Bub
03-04-16, 00:31
AO in Frankfurt RLD is available from 30€.

HB.

Sirioja
03-04-16, 03:35
For AO, also Freude 39 in Bochum, close to Düsseldorf. Sauna there. Few foods.

Some girls in club Paradise La Jonquera. Spain.

Vito Corleone
03-04-16, 06:36
Stayed outside of Dusseldorf, took a taxi to each place which started to add up. Hit La Luna, Grimberg, Venus. Two of the clubs were good (the one with the kino) one was pretty crappy and only did two sessions. The largest one was nice to relax, go back to the sauna, move around a little. Maybe did 7 in one (over two days) and 5 in the other (single day).

Believe they were all higher entry then Dietzenbach and the hottest girls didn't match the hottest at Dietz..Club entry.

Dietzenbach 40€.

Grimberg 30€.

Venus 30€.

Laluna 25€.

ElephantBeer
03-04-16, 10:00
ElephantBeer,

I hope you realize he's fucking with you. You'll be lucky if they don't throw you out if you ask that. Don't even bother with regular FKKs if all you want is AO, it's too iffy.Yeah, I got it. There are some real funny guys on this board (or at least think themselves funny).

I'll still give the FKK a try, just to experience them. I mean; it's vacation. If nothing else BBBJ and DATY can be okay. I've read it's extremely hit and miss for AO, but can give it a try.

ElephantBeer
03-04-16, 10:03
AO in Frankfurt RLD is available from 30.

HB.I'm sure there might be, but not when I looked, or with my skills. The famous number house was closed when I was there (holiday) - most of the girls that seemed open to it were top floor girls. I had a few who acted like I just took a dump in the hallway. One just closed her door on me.

ExpatLover
03-04-16, 22:53
I have heard last week, but this happens often, that some girls got something. I was told 5. Now that I'm counting your girls, I recall this. If you have read my post around Christmas, and if you read that forum, you will notice that those 2 are in your list.

Out of this, I noticed that all the 4-5 screens in the club are linked to show the same movie. And the lights looked stronger (or maybe my eyes got better used to the dark). I never had a great opinion nor relationship with thekes, but Tina (is it her name?) is really the lowest.Who told you that? I am visiting FKK since more than 15 years doing cuni most of the time but always sexe with condoms never got any diseases, 5 in 1 shot looks quite high, but most of the girl don t have any medical check up so it is better to carefully look at them before action that why I like the club with good lighting not like Skark etc. You can check there skin, color.

Sirioja
03-05-16, 09:41
Who told you that? I am visiting FKK since more than 15 years doing cuni most of the time but always sexe with condoms never got any diseases, 5 in 1 shot looks quite high, but most of the girl don t have any medical check up so it is better to carefully look at them before action that why I like the club with good lighting not like Skark etc. You can check there skin, color.You know if a girl has a disease, looking at her skin? I like Sharks darkness because I can go with Sylvana who is less expensive and dream I'm with Aurelia, when I close my eyes.

Hessen Bub
03-05-16, 11:02
The famous number house was closed when I was there (holiday) - Which one is that?

HB.

ElephantBeer
03-05-16, 17:35
Which one is that?

HB.House 32 I believe.

Vito Corleone
03-06-16, 04:25
House 32 I believe.The entire building was closed or most of the girls busy so their doors were closed?

Global1810
03-06-16, 08:44
You know if a girl has a disease, looking at her skin? I like Sharks darkness because I can go with Sylvana who is less expensive and dream I'm with Aurelia, when I close my eyes.I hope that is not true. Grandma?

BboyCrok69
03-07-16, 07:59
Alice now only covered and the following girls have left the club. Anna, Bianca, Nadine, Yulia and Lisa. Looking at another forum the LU here is now very thin.Das Line-Up vom 06.03. 2016:

Alice RO. Anais RO. Anka RO. Bianca RO. Conni RO. Dana RO. Dani RO. Daria RO.

Dori RO. Elena RO. Erika BG. Karina RO. Madi RO. Maya RO. Nina RO. Oana RO.

Reyna RO. Roxana RO. Selena RO. Susi RO. Vanessa RO.

Global1810
03-08-16, 05:18
I confirm lineup.

I thought it was quite a nice lineup.

I wanted to do better with names but forget and not all the girls had their cards with photo out. I do know I was with Bianka, Daria, Vanessa, Anka.

Was all good sessions but Vanessa and Bianka tried to rush me a little. I just ignored and they stopped bothering me. It still ruins the mood but at least they don't keep pushing.

There were two very large girls. Biggest I have ever seen in a club. I don't know names and they didn't have a photo card.

I still wish there was a club like this with real food available so I could stay longer. I don't get to go too often so I like to stay longer so I have time to take my top 5-10 to the room. I took 6 this time but it was big mistake. I should have stopped at 4. If I could have eaten a meal and took a quick 30 minute power nap the last two would have been better.

Myrrh
03-08-16, 21:40
Reyna: Evidently coming from another planet, she used to work at World (Betty?).
Staring at her while she walks, or even folds the towels, among the various dwarves, skeletons (even a gibbous one!) and cows populating the club makes you ponder about the inequities and injustices of life. Easy,

I am afraid that I will have to place a copyright violation notice on you for re-cycling my posts several weeks after they first appeared. It's ok to borrow. Seriously, I don't mind!

There was only one girl there who stood head and shoulders above the others body wise and that was Rema. When she was standing with the other girls sorting towels together there was no comparison. The others were either emaciated and skeletal (Bianca, Alina, Dani) or spare tires round the middle and flabby (Anka, Ina) or little girl figures (Ramona, Nadin, Anna).

Not surprisingly Rema was the only one that I know of that has actually come from an FKK, which was FKK World.

Marine One
03-14-16, 02:32
another source, a great contributor of freiercafe, told me that he heard that Alice is now working covered because she would like to have a baby..I don't get it. If she wants a baby she should dispense with condoms!

DFWdude
03-15-16, 03:28
Alice is now working covered because she would like to have a baby.

.This would make sense from what she told me last December that in 2016 she planned to retire, find Mr. Right and settle down and have a family. I offered my services but she declined.

Member #4460
03-15-16, 07:57
I've finally come around to reading the past posts and I guess I'll say this-

About Anna. Well, it looks like she just plain retired! Last time we talked (late November), she said that she was happy to make enough money and wanted to go back soon.

My time with her was well over 30 minutes but we stayed in the room longer to avoid her doing cleaning duties! (after the last bell).

I didn't mention this earlier because I didn't think it was relevant.

Anyway, I'll be visiting that place next week.

Vito Corleone
03-15-16, 10:12
Lu strong as ever. Anais & Selena both smoking hot. Both used to work Venus & other RTC clubs. Anais was Michaela at Venus just 3 weeks ago. Selena, I forgot what her name was. It might have been Selena. Also at F39 for a bit. Rumors of Dietz's downfall are ridiculous! I miss Anna but there's plenty of new choices.

Myrrh
03-16-16, 12:09
Lu strong as ever. Anais & Selena both smoking hot. Both used to work Venus & other RTC clubs. Anais was Michaela at Venus just 3 weeks ago. Selena, I forgot what her name was. It might have been Selena. Also at F39 for a bit. Rumors of Dietz's downfall are ridiculous! I miss Anna but there's plenty of new choices.Lu strong as ever? How could you use that word with the likes of Anka, Dani and Ina making up the party?

Sounds to me like there aren't any genuine 'new' girls but just the same old, tired faces who have now been bussed in from the NRW.

Michaela / Anais the awkward looking stiff performer from VV who stares at you like a rabbit transfixed in the headlights.

Vito Corleone
03-16-16, 23:40
Lu strong as ever? How could you use that word with the likes of Anka, Dani and Ina making up the party?

Sounds to me like there aren't any genuine 'new' girls but just the same old, tired faces who have now been bussed in from the NRW.

Michaela / Anais the awkward looking stiff performer from VV who stares at you like a rabbit transfixed in the headlights.I never mentioned those girls did I? What's your deal? If you're looking for 20+ girls who are perfect then its not going to happen. I only need 2-5 good girls to keep me happy. Some imperfections are not a big deal at an RTC club. 30€ to cream pie attractive girls seems like a great deal.

The next time you actually visit one of these clubs you can let us know you find attractive.

Myrrh
03-17-16, 00:56
If she wants a baby she should dispense with condoms!I'll earn lots of money by bare backing for 7+ years then I'll stop and bring up a family. Not so straightforward.

Women who pick up lots of STIs over the years, even if treated, have the lowest probability of successfully conceiving or avoiding complications during pregnancies.

Alice might now learn the price for exposing her reproductive organs to many years of infections and abuse.

Myrrh
03-17-16, 21:13
If you're looking for 20+ girls who are perfect then its not going to happen. I only need 2-5 good girls to keep me happy. Some imperfections are not a big deal at an RTC club. 30 to cream pie attractive girls seems like a great deal.

The next time you actually visit one of these clubs you can let us know you find attractive.OK, maybe I need a reality check expecting a significant proportion of RTC girls to be of FKK caliber and free from imperfections. A few weeks of non AO sex and I agree that those sights could soon become re-adjusted PDQ.

EastGoing
03-17-16, 21:29
Myrrh,

Vito is right about needing only 2-5 girls to be happy, I must manage often with only one, LOL!

Ina is in Romantika now. Madi too moved there, but after a few days is already ready to go back to Dietzenbach, where actually girls work more (and with a worse attitude) being it the only AO club in a radius of some 2-300 kms.

About the violation of your copyright, I apologize, but I guess that any man seeing Reyna close to the other "girls" (smaller or bigger monsters) thinks the same. Gibbous Dani and the rest of them should feel ashamed to stand beside her.

About Alice, about whom I like only the boobs and a bit the russian face, I specified it was a rumour (heard again last week).

Anyway, it would be nice to read from any contributor, you included, about a girl, a session, a like, a dislike, an opinion, etc. So, please, POST!

Vito Corleone
03-18-16, 02:01
Myrrh,

Vito is right about needing only 2-5 girls to be happy, I must manage often with only one, LOL!

Ina is in Romantika now!When Raissa was at Arabella only one was more than enough to keep me happy for 14 days straight! Until Rosa showed up, there really wasn't much to choose from.

Ina went from working 2 out of my 3 days at dietz to shipped out to Romantika? She must have been thrilled!

Vito Corleone
03-18-16, 02:06
Lu strong as ever. Anais & Selena both smoking hot. Both used to work Venus & other RTC clubs. Anais was Michaela at Venus just 3 weeks ago. Selena, I forgot what her name was. It might have been Selena. Also at F39 for a bit. Rumors of Dietz's downfall are ridiculous! I miss Anna but there's plenty of new choices.I forgot to mention another newbie Conny. Cute with curves. Not the tight toned bod I prefer but Great service.

The usual suspects Oana Roxana Daria Reyna / Rema the rest not worth mentioning.

Myrrh
03-18-16, 02:38
Ina is in Romantika now. Madi too moved there, but after a few days is already ready to go back to Dietzenbach, where actually girls work more (and with a worse attitude) being it the only AO club in a radius of some 2-300 kms!I don't get it. Why girls move around so much and over such great distances.

I remember visiting Dietz and seeing Ramona. Then on the same trip a few days later traveling to visit Arabella in NRW. Only who do I see there but the same Ramona, still sucking on her rotten teeth. Apparently she had now moved there on her own from Dietz. A distance of some 250 km and 2.5 hours drive.

I have never understood how this works.

Does a girl suddenly wake up one morning, say sod it, I'm bored working here. Looks up another club on the internet, phones them up, arranges an interview and gets on the next train.

But how does she arrange accommodation? Does she have any family or friends in the new area. It would take a bit of guts and initiative to make the move. To leave behind old workmates that you have gotten to know and try to build relationships with a completely new set of girls.

Or is there another explanation? Are they forced to move?

Why would someone like Ina who has worked her way up to thekefrau duties at Dietz as well as built up a loyal client base of non-AO clients want to move to a smaller club like Romantika where she does not know if there will be enough clients there who are happy to accept the non-AO service that she provides and so keep her earning the same amount as before.

I have heard talk many times that some of these clubs are owned by the same owner. But are all of the RTC clubs owned by the same owner including Dietz in Hessen and all of the NRW clubs?

I have also heard that many of the girls sleep over at the clubs in the rooms. If this is the case then it makes it much more easier for the girl to move or should that be moved from one place to another?

I am not sure I like all this.

You hear that a new girl X has joined a club and so you rush over there to check her out only to find that she is the same old girl who has moved from another club. Of course she has changed her name to confuse matters and you knew her as Z at the other club so did not realize that it is the same girl.

Alternatively you are a regular visitor to one club and get a bit of a reputation with the girls. Maybe you have pretended that you are from a fictitious country called Romaniatia, a twin country to Romania, in order to get freebies from the girls but they soon work out that you have only learned the Romanian language off the internet and there is no such country called Romaniatia after all. You also often sweet talk the girls into spending half the day in the rooms but normally only want to pay for half an hour.

Chased from one club you decide to take your routine to a totally different club. All is going well until a girl from your former club turns up and you see her talking with the other girls whilst sorting towels and they are all looking back at you giving you funny looks.

Are these clubs all owned by the same 'mafia' who move or should that be traffic the girls between the clubs when it suits them irrespective of what the girl actually wants. Same overall owner (which explains why the clubs are similar in decor, style and concept) but different mangers at different clubs who have some autonomy to set different entry prices if they want to.

Maybe explains why the girls always seem to tow the line with the club rules because if they get ousted from one club then they may be barred from working at the others.

Or are these girls just natural Romanian / Bulgarian gypsies who are used to moving around and so it is hard to get out of the habit.

SvenFKK
03-18-16, 10:26
Different mongers have different tastes, of course, but I was one who really liked Ina. It appears that she is no longer in Dietzenbach. Let us know here if she comes back?

What about my other favourites Tina and Milena? Are they still there? Anyone know on which days they tend to be there?

Sirioja
03-18-16, 12:29
I don't get it. Why girls move around so much and over such great distances.

I remember visiting Dietz and seeing Ramona. Then on the same trip a few days later traveling to visit Arabella in NRW. Only who do I see there but the same Ramona, still sucking on her rotten teeth. Apparently she had now moved there on her own from Dietz. A distance of some 250 km and 2.5 hours drive.

I have never understood how this works.

Does a girl suddenly wake up one morning, say sod it, I'm bored working here. Looks up another club on the internet, phones them up, arranges an interview and gets on the next train.

But how does she arrange accommodation? Does she have any family or friends in the new area. It would take a bit of guts and initiative to make the move. To leave behind old workmates that you have gotten to know and try to build relationships with a completely new set of girls.

Or is there another explanation? Are they forced to move?

Why would someone like Ina who has worked her way up to thekefrau duties at Dietz as well as built up a loyal client base of non-AO clients want to move to a smaller club like Romantika where she does not know if there will be enough clients there who are happy to accept the non-AO service that she provides and so keep her earning the same amount as before...What about taxi driver fish, behind most of FKK girls and not only Romanian or Bulgarian. Girls are fucked and BF buy Mercedes.

Myrrh
03-18-16, 13:22
Different mongers have different tastes, of course, but I was one who really liked Ina. It appears that she is no longer in Dietzenbach. Let us know here if she comes back?

What about my other favourites Tina and Milena? Are they still there? Anyone know on which days they tend to be there?Hi Sven,

I am sorry also to hear about Ina transferring as I know how keen you were on her. Well unfortunately the only thing we can expect in life is change itself. Nothing stays the same.

Perhaps us mongers need to learn to improvise and be adaptable rather than to just rely on old favorites?

For example although Ina is no longer around there is still Roxana. She being the blonde bombshell with the cheeky smile and Marilyn Monroe style pout.

I'm sure she would be happy to go non-AO on request from you. No problem.

Her GFE / PSE skills may not be quite up there on the same scale as Ina's but is above average compared to the other girls.

Times have been good to our Roxana and she has filled out in the arms, stomach and hips and that arse of hers gets steadily wider with the passing of the days.

Not quite up to Ina's roly poly standards but if you squint at her from behind you can begin to imagine her ample curves in your arms, just like with old favorite Ina.

As for Milena, Roxana is not quite as old as Milena, that is true. A difficult one that because let's face it which current working girl is?

But although Roxana is giving away a couple of decades compared to Milena she is still fairly experienced and has picked up a lot in her short time working here.

Maybe if you could also persuade Roxana to wear a pair of clear glass spectacles when she is with you then she could try and successfully replicate Tina's distinctive squint eyed, cross-eyed look? Then things would almost be the same?

Optimist
03-18-16, 15:07
Myrrh, I can't answer the questions arising from your observations, but I'm sure that the answer is not that they are footloose gypsies.

I was talking to one girl who said she went where she wanted and was happy at the monthly income she got of 5000 euro a month net, and that she had built a house with her husband, so I just throw that into the mix of clues. Some workers seem like her, but others seem much less in control of their aims in life.

Some workers I know do literally make their own way and find their own accommodation, but they seem to be a small minority. At the other extreme I remember one club where 30 Romanians all turned up together on a couple of minibuses.

It's not easy to assess the situation since a worker might well have a man who is living off her money, or she might have a man who has his own job. Over the years it seems to me that the former situation is more common with Romanian and Bulgarian workers.

EastGoing
03-18-16, 16:59
Ehm. I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding about her. She's the Ina who was in Venus 2 summers ago, then she worked also in Hennef, Dietz, etc. She always used that name, and even when I saw her in Romantika in this trip Mady and a girl who formerly worked with her in Venus still called her Ina. Fake blonde, tall, chubby, nothing special from all points of view.

From the posts I read below, I guess in Dietz she used another name, but even there she would answer me when I called her Ina. But I really don't think she could be theke, and I would say she wouldn't work with condoms.

So I want to reassure her fans, she is another person.

About girls and clubs, the way they are run is ridiculous, to say the least, in my opinion. Main boss decides everything, even a phone call during the day can switch prices. Some girls ask for transfer, which may be accepted or refused, some get kicked out from one club and reallocated somewhere else, some do everything on their own.
It has happened more than once to see girls coming to the "new club" and begging to keep mouth shut about their provenience. I told them that any customer could come and recognize them, even write in forums, but still they were hoping to keep the "secret" as long as possible, perhaps thinking that once they established there they could remain.

Obviously, I can't speak for sure for all of them, but I don't think even one of them would be capable to take a plane and make the rest of the process to arrive in a club, all on their own. Specially the first time. Most have boyfriends, some have sisters, aunts, cousins and girlfriends in the clubs to arrange the matters. Some girls are pimps too, some of them even easy to spot.

I find amazing the fact that some girls have to go back and forth from clubs with taxi, burning more than a couple of rooms, when they have public transport a couple of minutes away. This happens when the boyfriend hasn't got a car and wants her to go home (he needs to see her... and the fruits of her work). She will have to get off the taxi exactly in front of their house, and he will have to see her getting out from that car alone. Even the driver, if possible, will have to be the same one.

Funny also that some girls working at Dietz actually "live" in NRW, sleep some 10-14 days in the club and then are picked up and dropped back in the trip home. Of course, it is nearly impossible to give or being given a lift to / from girls. I have been offered this option only by 2 maybe 3 girls. And in same cases, even our accommodations were a couple of minutes walk away, still couldn't make it together.

On my last trip, a german guy sometimes writing in a forum spoke to me about 3 working girls he regularly dates for free, showing me the whatsapps, pics, etc. 2 bulgarians and one romanian. I told him he shouldn't let the names known to anyone, but he told me he knows he can trust me, also because he knows it surely has happened to me too. I saw 2 of his "honeys" in this trip... and I didn't feel like zimmering them, one being often my target and allowing me plenty of extratime in F39 in spite of chronometers and prices.

So, Myrrh, don't think I am the only one who manages to have extra benefits. Quite a few regular customers have some kind of "stories" with the girls, it is just that they don't mention it. Even old lads who can do something for the girls, maybe about mobiles, flights, computers, songs, etc. can have their share, even if in this case it will clearly be doubtlessly a matter of pure interest. To a goodlooking guy they may say, true or not, that they have some liking for him, but of course they won't dare to say that to a 70-years-old-200-kgs guy.

I am surprised that your sharp brain doesn't guess the above answers to the questions you made ;-D

DFWdude
03-20-16, 14:21
My trip to Dietzenbach has been delayed 1 week. Bummer! I was wondering if any one knows where Nadine ended up? I know Anna retired, I will miss banging her on the couch. I assume pricing has not changed since December?

Hessen Bub
03-20-16, 15:09
My trip to Dietzenbach has been delayed 1 week. Bummer! I was wondering if any one knows where Nadine ended up? I know Anna retired, I will miss banging her on the couch. I assume pricing has not changed since December?Nadin (e), skinny, brunette? She quit the job.

HB.

DFWdude
03-25-16, 08:19
Is there something going on with the S2 train from Frankfurt Hbf to Dietzenbach? It used to be a straight shot now when looking at schedules it requires multiple connections on train and bus.

TankTank123
03-25-16, 10:12
Is there something going on with the S2 train from Frankfurt Hbf to Dietzenbach? It used to be a straight shot now when looking at schedules it requires multiple connections on train and bus.All the S-bahn services through central Frankfurt that go through Hauptwache, etc, will be affected, not just the S2. There were signs in all the S-bahn stations announcing tunnel works lasting 2 weeks till mid April. Same thing happened last year. You will have to take the replacement verkehr buses or use the U-bahn.

Amusingly, when I tried to get a translation of 'verkehr' last year, my phone gave the word 'intercourse' in addition to 'traffic', so it reassured me that the bus will put me on track to the FKK.

DFWdude
03-28-16, 01:29
If I take the S-Bahn to Dietzenbach Mitte, instead of the Dietzenbach bahnhof, are Taxi available at Mitte to take me to FKK Dietzenbach. I twisted my ankle the other day and walking distances hurts like hell!

Vito Corleone
03-29-16, 05:10
If I take the S-Bahn to Dietzenbach Mitte, instead of the Dietzenbach bahnhof, are Taxi available at Mitte to take me to FKK Dietzenbach. I twisted my ankle the other day and walking distances hurts like hell!Just rent a crappy skoda or whatever discount specials you can find. 20-30€ a day including insurance & etc.

Member #4460
03-30-16, 14:22
I like the new girl Anais (pronounced Aneece)! She's cute, bubbly, and tight! So nice, I had her twice (one with Dani and her in a threesome and the other with just me and her)!
My new favorite!

She was the most busy on Saturday during my 2 day visit. To me, she looks like a smaller version of the T-Mobile girl, Carly Foulkes.

Friday, March 25th
Food-
Breakfast-Wrapped waffles, bread, wrapped chocolate filled croissant.
Lunch-Dinner- Sausage Soup with onions.
Plenty of chocolate eggs and bunnies
Girls I had - Bianca, Nina, Elena, Vanessa, Oana, Dani, Dana, Roxanna, Reyna, Jessie, and Erica. Anais wasn't there on Friday but she was there on Saturday.

[B]Saturday, March 26th[B/]
Food-
Breakfast-Wrapped waffles, bread, wrapped chocolate filled croissant.
Lunch-Dinner- Cooked wieners with mustard.
Plenty of chocolate eggs and bunnies
Girls I had on Saturday, March 26th- Reyna, Maya, Vanessa, Anais, Roxanna, Selena, Dani (in a threesome with Anais), Dana, Bianca, and Irina. I stopped at 10:00 pm after Cary's "go away" gesture because I hate grumpy people. While I was leaving, three Mid-Eastern men tried to come in (one with a turban) but was escorted out! Anka warned me to make sure the door is shut when I was leaving because those men were not welcome there! (They did seem like trouble makers in the parking lot)!

[B]About the other girls-

[b]Alice- Alice wasn't getting as much business as she used to but she was still busy getting a few clients here and there until the last 2 hours during my March 25th and 26th visit.

For the English speaking chap who didn't shower before seeing Alice and when she lifted the towel and said, "Ew! Smegma! Don't worry! Your identity is safe with me! .

I did get to talk to Alice about her current situation on her non-busy time and, yes, she is trying to get pregnant with her man! She is asking the other girls for advice and the matter.

I always find her playful and warm but that's probably because I'm familiar to most (not all) of the girls.

Nadine- I exchanged my larger 50 and 100 bills with Nadine for 10's and 20's before I left Dietzenbach in late November so that must have been a sign that she was leaving soon.

Anna- made enough money and retired. Not to worry, some people come out of "retirement" because the money is better than most jobs around Romania and Germany. Just look at Kati from Grimberg (Short retirement and came back)!

Lisa- Don't know about her other than she in a grumpy mood and was blowing off customers during my late November visit.

Cary- fairly new (started late November) but March 26th was her last day at Dietzenbach so she blew off customers (not all). She had blonde streaks in her hair when I first saw her but now it was just black. She didn't seem to make any friends with the other girls and seemed like a loner. You have to speak perfect German with her or else she gets an attitude! I tried to sit down and talk to her but she gestured me to go away! Her blowing off customers and being anti-social was a big turn off. I went to Villa Venus the next day on March 27th and she was there as Maria! Please note this is not the same Maria as previous but since this is her first day and the other Maria is out on holiday, I guess she gets to be Maria until she gets a regular name!

Her hair was dyed a dark brown and she recognized me from the day before but I just ignored her for that "go away" gesture in Dietzenbach! That left a bad taste in my mouth so no future sessions with her. Ever!

One of her customers who I talked to after his session (I didn't interview him, it was just mentioned in conversation while I was talking about politics and brothels) told me she was like a "dead fish" in bed who just lie there and you have to do all the work! Maybe she'll loosen up and be happy in the future but still, she's not getting my business!

Optimist
03-30-16, 15:31
WanderingGroo. Thanks for the awesome report. I guess you were happy with all the girls you went with?. I think you must hold the record for number of sessions over two days LOL.

Member #4460
03-30-16, 19:11
Thanks!

I have to admit, I like returning to a place that makes me feel welcome and the girls don't act snobbish or like they don't want to be there!

This place and Bernd's always make me feel the most welcome.

DFWdude
04-01-16, 04:53
Had a good visit on the 30th. Almost was denied entry. The thekenfrau asked me my nationality when I got to the front counter. I said USA she looked at me like she didn't believe me. Bianca came to my rescue, said something in German to her and she shrugged her shoulders and took my €40. Bianca told me that she was telling thekenfrau I was ok. 4 great sessions. Heading back Saturday and Sunday, hopefully they let me in again.

Diet Coke
04-01-16, 06:14
Had a good visit on the 30th. Almost was denied entry. The thekenfrau asked me my nationality when I got to the front counter. I said USA she looked at me like she didn't believe me. Bianca came to my rescue, said something in German to her and she shrugged her shoulders and took my 40. Bianca told me that she was telling thekenfrau I was ok. 4 great sessions. Heading back Saturday and Sunday, hopefully they let me in again.Why do you guess almost denied entry?

DFWdude
04-02-16, 04:14
Why do you guess almost denied entry?Because I was denied once at FKK Arabella. Told by thekenfrau at Arabella the club was for Germans only. Bein that Dietzenbach is also part of same chain would not suprise me if they adopted the same policy by banning those who appeared "southern".

Banana Boi
04-02-16, 06:49
Was curious about this club so popped in before Sharks. Place is old and dinghy and smelled like a chimney. Average age of clientele was 70+. Girls are as expected much lower quality than top FKK girls. One girl stood out for me just looked so classy. I think she said her name was Raissa or Reyna (I may be totally off). She said she was Hungarian and could speak Hungarian. I'm glad I went to meet her. She could easily work in any FKK and make more than 30 euro per half hour. I would have even went with her if she were at Sharks or GT.

Question - why does the girl take your tag and give it to the thekefrau after your session? it's not like the first session was included in the 40 euro entry, is it?

Hessen Bub
04-02-16, 08:03
I think she said her name was Raissa or Reyna (I may be totally off). She said she was Hungarian and could speak Hungarian. I'm glad I went to meet her. She could easily work in any FKK and make more than 30 euro per half hour. I would have even went with her if she were at Sharks or GT.

Question - why does the girl take your tag and give it to the thekefrau after your session? it's not like the first session was included in the 40 euro entry, is it?She did work at World before. The tag thing is from the old days when you paid for entry and 1, 2 or 3 sessions when entering.

Clients are older than at other FKK, but average is not 70+.

HB.

Banana Boi
04-02-16, 11:07
Clients are older than at other FKK, but average is not 70+.Median age is 70+? Seriously I was thinking some of these guy may not make it out of the room.

PussyLiccker
04-02-16, 11:08
Usually, clubs like that, the avg age tend to much higher than the mainstream clubs.

Myrrh
04-02-16, 11:34
Why do you guess almost denied entry?Strange but it seems that this club has been clamping down on entry recently on anyone who does not 'appear German'.

Even those who have visited several times in the past.

I haven't been for a while because the talent is sorely lacking and they rarely get new girls.

I wonder if there is now going to be a trend at other similar RTCs of applying the German test. Saying a few words to you in German at the door and seeing how you react.

Could be a problem for me because I have got by so far without speaking or understanding a single word of the language.

Member #4581
04-02-16, 12:36
Had a good visit on the 30th. Almost was denied entry. The thekenfrau asked me my nationality when I got to the front counter. I said USA she looked at me like she didn't believe me. Bianca came to my rescue, said something in German to her and she shrugged her shoulders and took my 40. Bianca told me that she was telling thekenfrau I was ok. 4 great sessions. Heading back Saturday and Sunday, hopefully they let me in again.You could show your passport or drivers license.

Banana Boi
04-02-16, 12:38
What nationalities are not allowed in to Dietzenach?

Member #4585
04-02-16, 12:49
What nationalities are not allowed in to Dietzenach?

Because I was denied once at FKK Arabella. Told by thekenfrau at Arabella the club was for Germans only. Bein that Dietzenbach is also part of same chain would not suprise me if they adopted the same policy by banning those who appeared "southern".Persons that look "southern". Saying the club is for Germans only is a euphemism.

Member #4460
04-02-16, 14:12
What nationalities are not allowed in to Dietzenach?When I went there (March 25th and 26th), there was a dark skinned male of (I believe) Indian descent that came in and stayed with no incident but a few hours later, a group of three Mid-Eastern men came in and were escorted out immediately. I was told by a person near the front (bystander, not the staff) one of the men had a camera and took pictures near the front.

I left the place about less than an hour before closing and none of the girls wanted to walk to the door to see me out for some reason. Anka told me to make sure the door was locked outside because of the "bad men" who wanted to get inside. I closed the outside gate door and pushed on it to make sure it was locked and gestured a "thumbs up" to the club (I'm sure someone was probably watching me on security camera).

I saw three men outside the front (one man with a white turban), all looking at one of the men's iPhones and my brother said, "These men wanted to start trouble? I can take them on!" The men looked up and got into their small blue car (not a fancy one but looks like some cheap blue car) and drove off! I just thought, "Weird!" but thought nothing of it after that.

I guess it's the mistrust of anyone the management doesn't know who are of darker skin. I guess rightfully so based on what I just saw.

Hessen Bub
04-02-16, 16:08
I've seen black guys, Indian guys, Turkish. If a guy is disrespectful to the girls or behaving strangely, they will tell him to leave. The average 50 years plus German client usually doesn't mean trouble, so that's why they may focus on that group.

HB.

Myrrh
04-02-16, 17:08
I've seen black guys, Indian guys, Turkish. If a guy is disrespectful to the girls or behaving strangely, they will tell him to leave. The average 50 years plus German client usually doesn't mean trouble, so that's why they may focus on that group.

HB.I am guessing that this guy was behaving disrespectfully or strangely so that is why he was refused admission?

I have never been to an AO club so was curious and wanted to just watch the public action so headed to FKK Dietzenbach. 30 km drive from my hotel, arrived at 6:30 pm, the car park was full, the club looks dodgy with no proper sign that you see in the big clubs. It took them a while to open the door, finally an old German lady open the door and started to tell me that I needed a card to get in! WTF, I politely asked her to let me in because I drove all the way from Frankfurt, but she wasn't showing any sign of letting me in, in the meantime a German guy arrived and he was let in without question, I pointed out to her she just let the guy in, she pretended that she knows no English and told me Dotch, I was really angry at her and told her to dotch her ass and get fucked bloody racist! Not sure if she understood but she slammed the door at me.

Does this club only allow white folks? I think to save effort and time we should have a white list FKK clubs, so non-white falks like me don't have to bother with these clubs, here is my list from my experience:

-Golden times.

-The living room.

-Dietzenbach.

Member #4460
04-02-16, 19:46
It's still the matter of perception based on stereotype or past problems.

What is high on the German people's minds are the sexual attacks on German girls in Kohn and other places on New Years Eve. Witnesses say Syrians, as well as North African men were throwing fireworks into the crowd, beat some of the German men, fondled German girls of all ages, and there were three reports of r@pe. Angela Merkel was quick to protect her name by saying that it was a local gang but there is footage taken by iPhone cameras that's posted in LiveLeaks and other social media.

With that in mind, in these clubs, anyone not looking like an old well dressed German man they approach with skepticism.

If you and your friends look like a bunch of frat boys and laughing while ringing the bell, most likely, you'll get turned away because you look like trouble!
If you look like a bum (or homeless person) with unkempt hair who looks like you don't have any Euros to even pay the entry fee, you get turned away.
If you look like a North African, a Mid-Eastern man, or Indian (because some people can't tell the difference by looks alone), you get turned away.
Black people probably fall in the same stereotype as Mid Eastern people as trouble makers.

However, if you're a Black man or Mid-Eastern looking man who comes in with a non-threatening looking white man, you're going to be let in.

If you're Japanese, Chinese, light skinned Filipino, or any of the Pacific Islander Asians that don't look threatening, you're going to be let in.
If you're a Black or Mid-Eastern looking man who was already let in in the past and at least one of the girls that is presently there knows you, you're going to be let in.
Hispanic men. It depends on looks. If you look "white enough" then you're in but if you look like a Mid-Eastern man or a dark skinned Mexican, you're turned away.

I guess that's why I stay at a place for several hours or the whole day and talk (while some girls know only German, there are others who know English as well) with some of the girls whether I go in the room with them or not. Best thing to do if you're let in (and non-white) is get to know them so that they will help you get in the next time there's a Thenke Frau that don't know you.

PussyLiccker
04-02-16, 20:13
Generally, people make assumptions, generalizations, it's just part of our nature, and being risk adverse has large part of that. People make generalizations based on limited experiences. Much stronger if the sample size is much greater, hence reliable.

Even in the clubs, girls tend to make some assumption based partly on previous experiences. Certain clientele types probably never been with. They probably do it due to past experiences and the odds of what to come. That's how people tend to revisit clubs, make generalization on things, etc. Based on past experiences.

Is this precise way of looking at things? No, and nobody thinks that. The most serious matters out there are like certain people getting great harm, and murder without any rationality to them. Physiological and psychological harm due to prejudice.

If we never made any generalizations, there would be no such thing as street smarts, we would be dumb as shit, running into all kinds of trouble. Gullible as hell.

There is a difference between rash, and more sensible stuff.

Oh yeah, and the Goldfather would say, nothing personal, strictly business.

Hessen Bub
04-02-16, 20:27
It's still the matter of perception based on stereotype or past problems.

What is high on the German people's minds are the sexual attacks on German girls in Kohn and other places on New Years Eve. Witnesses say Syrians, as well as North African men were throwing fireworks into the crowd, beat some of the German men, fondled German girls of all ages, and there were three reports of r@pe. Angela Merkel was quick to protect her name by saying that it was a local gang but there is footage taken by iPhone cameras that's posted in LiveLeaks and other social media.

I can't second that. Door policy at Dietzenbach or GT has been what it is for years. It has nothing to do with the Cologne incidents.

HB.

Vito Corleone
04-03-16, 07:27
I can't second that. Door policy at Dietzenbach or GT has been what it is for years. It has nothing to do with the Cologne incidents.

HB.I'll second that. HB is correct. Door policy's been the same for years!

Vito Corleone
04-05-16, 10:25
Strange but it seems that this club has been clamping down on entry recently on anyone who does not 'appear German'.

Even those who have visited several times in the past.I'm not German & nor do I speak the language & I've never had any issues with entry at any RTC. I also do not look southern. I've seen some black men in Dietz but these were Germans in their late 40's / early 50's. Never seen a black guy looking like a hype man in some rap video.

Banana Boi
04-05-16, 21:42
The thekefrau spoke perfect English and she was very welcoming to me. One thing to note on this club. The parking lot is tiny.

Member #4460
04-06-16, 00:29
I've never had a problem with Dietzenbach entry. Even long ago when Tina was much, much younger when it was a regular FKK club and there was a pool in the middle of the room, I never had a problem. I was merely speculating why some non German people aren't let in while some are. The club has been good to me so I'll just leave it at "it's the thekefrau discretion. ".

Come to think of it, I was never turned away from any place except for some an all Asian brothel in Germany who the Asian owner claimed that all the girls were "busy" (but only one car was in the parking lot). That was like 11 years ago and so I forgot where that place is (and the name)!

The parking lot is quite small near Dietzenbach's entrance but some people (including some of the girls who work there) park before the entrance (that long space full of empty parking spots while driving up to Dietzenbach after you turn left).

That may or may not be customer parking spots but during the weekends and week nights (after normal work hours), nobody cares.

Vito Corleone
04-06-16, 01:02
The thekefrau spoke perfect English and she was very welcoming to me. One thing to note on this club. The parking lot is tiny.Ina works behind the counter & sometimes on the couch. Tina can speak a few words & the other lady zero English.

Sportsman
04-06-16, 02:33
The thekefrau spoke perfect English and she was very welcoming to me.There are primarily three tekefrau at Dietzenbach. Ina from Romania in her late 20's and speaks good English. She still occasionally works the couch.
The other two are Tina (Christina) and Claudia who are older than Ina and I believe are both German. They seem to understand English but have never responded to me in English, only in German.

SvenFKK
04-06-16, 12:31
Ina works behind the counter & sometimes on the couch. Tina can speak a few words & the other lady zero English.I was recently at Dietzenbach. I rang up to check whether Tina, Ina, or Milena was there. Yes, "no longer working", on holiday. I was sure I recognized the voice on the phone. When I arrived, it was indeed Ina (frizzy-haired girl from Romania, a bit plumper than most, one of my favourites) as the Thekenfrau. I asked her, and she said that she is not Thekenfrau only, no longer servicing punters.

Apparently Tina had just gone into a room when I arrived, since I had to wait about half an hour for her to appear. I got her as soon as she had showered. The session was as usual (see my numerous reports). After some massage, we fucked a bit-I really like the pink pussies of dark-skinned girls-and I licked her to orgasm. Since it was the first orgasm of the day, I wanted to come in her mouth. Unfortunately, I had fucked a bit too long, so that I already came a bit when she pulled the condom off. Nevertheless, I managed to unload the rest into her mouth, though I should have started sooner in order to enjoy it more.

With Ina not working and Milena no longer there, I had to make a decision. Andrea (glasses, no AO, but anal) was there and I thought of her (since I like to support the non-AO girls and while anal is nothing special for me, most girls who do it are otherwise better), but on the other hand my only session with her a while back was not very good. I saw two girls a bit plumper than the rest. Looking at the photos, one of them was Karina, who also does anal, so I went with her. A standard session, but a good one. I like the fact that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. First some massage, then I licked her until she came. I let her suck me a while, then pussy fuck in mish, then anal in doggy. Recommended. She offered pussy AO, but I declined. It was obvious that she preferred covered. (Out of curiosity, I asked her about anal AO and she said that she doesn't do it). With a working girl, I don't want to take any risk, and even if there were none, I don't want my cock poking around in some other punter's semen. (They wash between customers, but not THAT thoroughly!)

IIRC, the other girl who was a bit plumper was Nina. In any case, the tallest girl there. A bit too much makeup for my taste, but as I like tall girls and plump girls I decided to go for her. The session was similar to the others, but without anal. As always, I licked her until she came. I'm sure that all girls really come when I lick them and that no-one fakes it. (Once at Mettmann, one girl was really surprised when she really came while I was licking her. I don't remember her name, but she was really, really tight (as Dark Vader had told me before my session with her).) I have rarely, if ever, experienced such a violent orgasm as the one she had! After that, oral without and covered mish.

All in all, worth the trip. 40+3 x30=130 total cost, for one-and-one-half hours with the girls, and watching all the others nude in-between. There were about a dozen girls there and probably twice as many punters over the time I was there. Some girls was always available, but I had to wait a bit to get the ones I wanted (perhaps because they are good). All sessions started with some BBBJ on the couch before going to the room. Although fingering was not allowed, touching was, kissing was available (though really not my cup of tea with working girls, especially smokers), I got good massages (Karina's was one of the best I have ever had), I could lick all their arseholes and lick their pussies until they came. BBBJ (AO available with almost all girls, but not something I went for). No rush. Optically, not bad. OK, Tina might be too old for some, but all the others were young and reasonably good looking. (I particularly liked one who was completely nude all the time-no stockings, no shoes (no belt. Didn't have a session with her though.).

Yes, one can get more pops for less money elsewhere (see my other report from today or tomorrow), and I have had higher-quality sex (for example, Ute at Mettmann), but on balance Dietzenbach offers high-quality sex for a really good price (especially since Mettmann is no more) and is conveniently located.

Action22
04-06-16, 20:18
I've never had a problem with Dietzenbach entry. Even long ago when Tina was much, much younger when it was a regular FKK club and there was a pool in the middle of the room, I never had a problem. I was merely speculating why some non German people aren't let in while some are. The club has been good to me so I'll just leave it at "it's the thekefrau discretion. ".

Come to think of it, I was never turned away from any place except for some an all Asian brothel in Germany who the Asian owner claimed that all the girls were "busy" (but only one car was in the parking lot). That was like 11 years ago and so I forgot where that place is (and the name)!

The parking lot is quite small near Dietzenbach's entrance but some people (including some of the girls who work there) park before the entrance (that long space full of empty parking spots while driving up to Dietzenbach after you turn left).

That may or may not be customer parking spots but during the weekends and week nights (after normal work hours), nobody cares.Asia 6 Villa in Baden Baden?

Myrrh
04-06-16, 21:09
With a working girl, I don't want to take any risk, and even if there were none, I don't want my cock poking around in some other punter's semen. (They wash between customers, but not THAT thoroughly!).

Looking at the photos, one of them was Karina, who also does anal, so I went with her. A standard session, but a good one. I like the fact that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. First some massage, then I licked her until she came.
IIRC, the other girl who was a bit plumper was Nina. The session was similar to the others, but without anal. As always, I licked her until she came. After that, oral without and covered mish.

All sessions started with some BBBJ on the couch before going to the room. Although fingering was not allowed, touching was, kissing was available (though really not my cup of tea with working girls, especially smokers), I got good massages (Karina's was one of the best I have ever had), I could lick all their arseholes and lick their pussies until they came. Hmmn, interesting Sven. You say you are squeamish about putting your dick bare into the pussies of working girls because other men's semen may have been there.

But you are more than happy, in fact genuinely enjoy, licking out the pussies of girls including AO girls even though bare men's cocks and indeed even their semen may have been there. I understand that Karina and Nina are AO girls.

You don't enjoy kissing pros. That's understandable, I am not that keen myself. However you are very keen on licking out their anuses, even though there is the risk of catching hepatitis, other STIs and a host of extremely nasty bacteria and viral intestinal infections like e coli, vomiting sickness, gastroenteritis, chronic diarrhea not to mention the norovirus.

Nice report by the way!

Member #4460
04-07-16, 02:28
Asia 6 Villa in Baden Baden?I think it is!

SvenFKK
04-07-16, 10:04
Hmmn, interesting Sven. You say you are squeamish about putting your dick bare into the pussies of working girls because other men's semen may have been there.

But you are more than happy, in fact genuinely enjoy, licking out the pussies of girls including AO girls even though bare men's cocks and indeed even their semen may have been there. I understand that Karina and Nina are AO girls.
They do wash somewhat, and there is no sperm on the clit, which is where I mainly lick.

You don't enjoy kissing pros. That's understandable, I am not that keen myself. However you are very keen on licking out their anuses, even though there is the risk of catching hepatitis, other STIs and a host of extremely nasty bacteria and viral intestinal infections like e coli, vomiting sickness, gastroenteritis, chronic diarrhea not to mention the norovirus.

Nice report by the way!Again, they wash, and there anuses (ani?) are very clean.

Vito Corleone
04-08-16, 11:13
Seems like she's returned from her sabbatical!

Myrrh
04-08-16, 21:37
Again, they wash, and there anuses (ani?) are very clean.Given your liking for dining at the A, I just wonder whether this is before or after your visit?

Seems like she's returned from her sabbatical!The quote below kind of sums up the dilemma that is Anna.

I cream pied Anna the very first thing I did when I arrived at this club, she is totally gorgeous and I jumped on top of her and pumped her full of cum. However I think she is worn out. She was withdrawn and wanted to get it over as quickly as possible, then just flipped over on her stomach after I was finished and waited for the clock to strike 30 min. It was very off-putting; I would not do her again.
She is attractive, but mainly in comparison to the physical shortcomings of the other girls around her. She doesn't enjoy the job, probably can't bear it. Unlike many of the other girls she is unable to derive sufficient job satisfaction from knowing that she is making her customers happy. Most of the other girls have a sense of pride that they have made yet another guy pop his cork. Anna just turns away and wishes she was a million miles away. Ultimately like many of us she is in the wrong job but seems unable to escape.

WreckDiver
04-14-16, 17:49
I am on a combo business and relaxation trip to Köln, I wnet to both villa romantika horrible attitude toward me in perticular and arabella did not get in. Membership club sinse 3 month back she told me. I am dressed in a business suit and tie driving a mercedes. I forgott to say that I am black from Scandinavia.

Turbans in the parking in an industrial zone?

Please explain wander.

Appologies for typos.

What is high on the German people's minds are the sexual attacks on German girls in Kohn and other places on New Years Eve. Witnesses say Syrians, as well as North African men were throwing fireworks into the crowd, beat some of the German men, fondled German girls of all ages, and there were three reports of rpe. Angela Merkel was quick to protect her name by saying that it was a local gang but there is footage taken by iPhone cameras that's posted in LiveLeaks and other social media.

With that in mind, in these clubs, anyone not looking like an old well dressed German man they approach with skepticism.

If you and your friends look like a bunch of frat boys and laughing while ringing the bell, most likely, you'll get turned away because you look like trouble!

If you look like a bum (or homeless person) with unkempt hair who looks like you don't have any Euros to even pay the entry fee, you get turned away.

If you look like a North African, a Mid-Eastern man, or Indian (because some people can't tell the difference by looks alone), you get turned away.

Black people probably fall in the same stereotype as Mid Eastern people as trouble makers.

However, if you're a Black man or Mid-Eastern looking man who comes in with a non-threatening looking white man, you're going to be let in.

If you're Japanese, Chinese, light skinned Filipino, or any of the Pacific Islander Asians that don't look threatening, you're going to be let in.

If you're a Black or Mid-Eastern looking man who was already let in in the past and at least one of the girls that is presently there knows you, you're going to be let in.

Hispanic men. It depends on looks. If you look "white enough" then you're in but if you look like a Mid-Eastern man or a dark skinned Mexican, you're turned away.

I guess that's why I stay at a place for several hours or the whole day and talk (while some girls know only German, there are others who know English as well) with some of the girls whether I go in the room with them or not. Best thing to do if you're let in (and non-white) is get to know them so that they will help you get in the next time there's a Thenke Frau that don't kn.

Member #4460
04-14-16, 19:47
Please explain wander.

Appologies for typos.The oldest man in that group had a loose white turban and beard. The others did not but weren't shaven either. They were accused of taking pictures and got kicked out. When they eventually left the parking lot, they left in a "not-so-luxurious" (an understatement) blue car.

I'm not too sure how to explain what I witnessed!

As for your treatment in Arabella and Romantika, it depends on the attitude of Theke frau sometimes. My second trip to Freude 39 was the worst time I ever had! The Theke frau (at that time) was rude and I didn't feel comfortable during that visit. Of course, she made me skip Freude 39 for almost a year but I eventually went back there. Thank goodness I never saw her again on my later trips!

Vito Corleone
04-14-16, 23:50
I am on a combo business and relaxation trip to Kln, I wnet to both villa romantika horrible attitude toward me in perticular and arabella did not get in. Membership club sinse 3 month back she told me. I am dressed in a business suit and tie driving a mercedes. I forgott to say that I am black from Scandinavia.

Please explain wander.

Appologies for typos.

What is high on the German people's minds are the sexual attacks on German girls in Kohn and other places on New Years Eve. Witnesses say Syrians, as well as North African men were throwing fireworks into the crowd, beat some of the German men, fondled German girls of all ages, and there were three reports of rpe. Angela Merkel was quick to protect her name by saying that it was a local gang but there is footage taken by iPhone cameras that's posted in LiveLeaks and other social media.

If you look like a bum (or homeless person) with unkempt hair who looks like you don't have any Euros to even pay the entry fee, you get turned away...This door policy has been going on for many years, not just because of the refugee crap. I'm not defending the clubs door policy but it's not like this was the first time. Even if you make it past the door, some of the girls might become "busy" if you approach.

From what I've heard, romantika did you a favor for not letting you in!

Member #4460
04-15-16, 05:54
I think he just copied and pasted the stuff from 2 weeks ago without using the QUOTE tags!

Re: Romantika. LOL! Well that place is okay whenever they get decent looking girls. I actually spent the whole day doing ALL the girls in the place on two separate occasions when they had some pretty do-able girls!

Lately, I haven't done much there because most of them look rather mediocre but if they bring in at least one girl that's cute, pretty, or above decent looking, I would be spending more time / money there! The same goes with any place!

There are a few times in an FKK that I go in and wished I could get my admissions fee back because there's no one do-able in the club! I'm sure we all have times like that!

Sept1962
04-29-16, 17:08
I had some time off in Frankfurt and spent several hours in Dietzenbach. Thanks to the ancient forumites who gave the perfect walking directions from the train station.

I can't remember the girls' names. There were two, one was the woman from Indonesia. We went to one of the rooms.

I speak some German, and that helped some. The second woman was Romanian and didn't really speak much German, so it didn't matter. We had a quickie on the couch (quickies are all I can manage these days, sad to say).

It was fun, I'd go back. One thing that struck me was that many of the guys who were there were actually pretty good looking. Not that I'm interested. I just figured they'd be old fucks like me, but there were several much younger and handsome fellows.

Well, I guess punters come in all shapes and sizes and ages.

Thanks for all the help in this forum.

SvenFKK
04-30-16, 11:45
one was the woman from IndonesiaTina.

Describe your experience!

BboyCrok69
04-30-16, 12:31
I had a very good fuck with Selena (ex-Oase girl) last Wednesday. She is very good looking-girl. To repeat for sure.

Momochan
04-30-16, 13:01
I noticed this in another party, there was some really young guys who if I was a normal woman I would shag them for free.

I had some time off in Frankfurt and spent several hours in Dietzenbach. Thanks to the ancient forumites who gave the perfect walking directions from the train station.

I can't remember the girls' names. There were two, one was the woman from Indonesia. We went to one of the rooms.

I speak some German, and that helped some. The second woman was Romanian and didn't really speak much German, so it didn't matter. We had a quickie on the couch (quickies are all I can manage these days, sad to say).

It was fun, I'd go back. One thing that struck me was that many of the guys who were there were actually pretty good looking. Not that I'm interested. I just figured they'd be old fucks like me, but there were several much younger and handsome fellows.

Well, I guess punters come in all shapes and sizes and ages.

Thanks for all the help in this forum.

Diet Coke
04-30-16, 21:01
Tina.

Describe your experience!Previous visit in November. Third session of day and after blow on couch to room. More blow and then condom and to the mission. Wilted after a bit but she snuggled and gently played with me and then got some arousal and worked to a CIM.

Not the best looker but service oriented.

Diet Coke
04-30-16, 21:35
Arrived at Bahnhof 10:11 and walked to Dietz. For me around 15 minutes. After showering watched for awhile and then went with Bianca. Slender.

Kissing caressed on couch and blow there. To room for a long time at the why and then my turn. She went a bit too fast and just as was going to the mission I finished. Okay but too quick. An hour or so later tried Ramona who usually sat at the far end of room. She spoke almost no English and bisschen Deutsch. Same routine and then to room. Not the best teeth, long black hair. Blow and mission but did not finish. Another hour or so chose Anka who usually was on one of the couches coming down into room. Again same routine on couch and to room. Blow, mission. But she seems very loose, not tight at all, wilted and more blow and back to mission and too loose so had her more blow. She really worked at it and same close several times but called it quits. An interesting scene was youngish guy and Anna. She is back. She usually sits at the far end couches to the left of the room. She has fantastic tits but usually looks unhappy. A previous session with her had not been great. Any way when I came back from shower a guy was on her couch and her riding cowgirl, and then switched with her a couch and him doing her missionish. I heard her say several times, finish, finish. But no he switched position and went at it doggie style for quite a bit, with her saying finish. Next he sat on couch and had her blow him for a long time and eventually worked himself and finished in her mouth. I thought he was done, but no he rubbed her back etc for about 5 minutes while she sat forward not looking happy. Finally she said something and they got up. I would love to be young again with that kind of stamina, but I thought he took advantage of her. I thought I would try one more time and chose Elena with the tatoo across her collar bone area. Something about her angel mother. As always kiss, caress, and quickly blow on couch. Then to room for blow and mission, always ohne condom. Nice and but short time at mission and finished. Cuddled a bit and to the shower. When not using a condom I prefer to not linger too long and go the showers. Watched a bit more and walked back a caught the S bahn to town.

Diet Coke
05-03-16, 18:54
S bahn a bit late but arrived at club about 10:30. Watched a bit and sat with Reyna, with belly piecing and one also below, plus tramp stamp. Good choice, some kissing caressing of couch and blow and to room. More caressing in room and chat. Some slight fingering of the piercing below. Then nice long blow and to mission. Nice and easy, kissing, tit sucking etc. And eventually nice finish. She said she was 30 and had lived in Germany for 6 years. She had worked other places including Samya but did like some Turks and their lack of showering and manners.

An hour later chose Vannessa with long pony tail. In room blow and mission and wilted and more blow. I asked her not to use the up and down hand, just mouth and eventually she tired and did not like asking not to use hand. On me it hurts sometimes and she just did everything to fast. Would not BLS, said hairy, but not very much so. OK for 30 Euro. Finally after another hour chose Elena again. Similar action on couch and room. In room blow, and mission, and more blow but did not finish. She tried and she snuggled some. Took S bahn back.

Wild Man
05-03-16, 19:20
I particularly love being swallowed on CIM, it's so intimate, do many of the girls here do this?

Diet Coke
05-04-16, 21:14
I particularly love being swallowed on CIM, it's so intimate, do many of the girls here do this?I think it goes into the paper towels in the room, at least that has been my experience. I really do not care if swallow or not, but do like that CIM will not cost me an extra 50 Euros.

Diet Coke
05-04-16, 21:18
Today, twice with CIM, Ramona and Tina, and both times into paper towel, but not quickly.

SvenFKK
05-04-16, 22:07
Previous visit in November. Third session of day and after blow on couch to room. More blow and then condom and to the mission. Wilted after a bit but she snuggled and gently played with me and then got some arousal and worked to a CIM.

Not the best looker but service oriented.Are Sept1962 and Diet Coke the same person?

Diet Coke
05-05-16, 06:57
Are Sept1962 and Diet Coke the same person?No I am Diet Coke, no idea about Sept 1962. If that is his age, I am a lot older.

Rick.

Diet Coke
05-05-16, 07:16
Arrived around 10:30 AM via S bahn. Only 3 cars in lot, both previous times around 7. After watched a bit I chose Ramona again, not realizing it was her. Her hair had down when I sessioned with her before. After couch time to room and was content for CIM. An hour or more I sat with a slender one I had not seen or noticed previously. Katia, with no tattoes said she was Bulgarian and spoke very little German or English. After couch time led me to upstairs room. She made clear 30 minutes and no "sperma" in p**sy, but could on stomach or later in mouth. She said in German she was 22 and had been there 25 days. After blow, mission, blow, mission, and blow again I had enough and we snuggled and kissed etc. I was ready to go but she seemed to insist stay not 30 minutes yet. She did say 30 Euros for 30 minutes and a much higher number for an hour. I believe it was much more than double. In any case finally left a few minutes before the 30 minute time. Since I had not finished I was looking for Tina who I knew could do the job. Finally Tina sat on couch and I joined her. Nice kissing and good blow there and to room.

We chatted some having sessioned her a few times in the past. I am one the few guys that carry a small bag for my smokes, key, etc. Then good blow and condom. Mission for a time and then blow for a good finish. I like her blow style, not overly vigorous and no rapid hand action unless asked for. We chatted a bit more. I watched some more and checked time to catch next S Bahn.

Diet Coke
05-05-16, 07:20
I do not know all the names. Anna was there again, not Monday, in her usual spot. A tall, biggish girl was often in the same area. Vanessa, Ramona, Bianca, Elena, Reyna, Tina, and Katia. Others I did not know.

Vito Corleone
05-05-16, 08:32
Are Sept1962 and Diet Coke the same person?No. I think he's cola light.

SvenFKK
05-05-16, 10:28
No I am Diet Coke, no idea about Sept 1962. If that is his age, I am a lot older.

Rick.Sept 1962 mentioned Tina, I asked for more details, and you replied, hence the question.

Smuffin
05-06-16, 02:20
Hello,

Sadly I'm not a frequent poster as trips to Germany are few & far between. I'm excited as I'll be going later this year & would like to visit FKK Dietzenbach, however am having a difficult time finding a location. I've seen several threads on directions I. E Sept1962 quoted "perfect walking directions" and Sabor posted.

"When you leave the station area turn left and follow disused tracks for about 50 meters. You will see a grass pathway in front of you. Take it and follow it to a small street passage type thing which will bring you onto max Planck street. Turn left for about 300 meters and pass Hotel Garni. When you get to office blocks turn right into a street between the buildings. Then turn left again for about 100 meters. Look down one of th side roads and you will see a sign for Sauna. And there you are."

Sadly I'm not sure exactly what station was the starting point. Would very much appreciate any assistance. Sorry for the most simple of questions.

Thanks

Diet Coke
05-06-16, 07:40
Hello,

Sadly I'm not a frequent poster as trips to Germany are few & far between. I'm excited as I'll be going later this year & would like to visit FKK Dietzenbach, however am having a difficult time finding a location. I've seen several threads on directions I. E Sept1962 quoted "perfect walking directions" and Sabor posted.

"When you leave the station area turn left and follow disused tracks for about 50 meters. You will see a grass pathway in front of you. Take it and follow it to a small street passage type thing which will bring you onto max Planck street. Turn left for about 300 meters and pass Hotel Garni. When you get to office blocks turn right into a street between the buildings. Then turn left again for about 100 meters. Look down one of th side roads and you will see a sign for Sauna. And there you are."

Sadly I'm not sure exactly what station was the starting point. Would very much appreciate any assistance. Sorry for the most simple of questions.

ThanksS2 from Frankfurt main train station to Dietzenbach bahnhof. 30 min, last stop on line. Look at https://www.bahn.de/i/view/USA/en/index.shtml for info on all the stops. Google map the location to better understand the location.

Diet Coke
05-06-16, 07:45
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Voltastra%C3%9Fe+4,+63128+Dietzenbach,+Germany / at 50.0035282,8.7903963,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x47 bd6 d27 f49 d7 d73:0 x8 before d7517 dca4 f4 ff!8 m2!3 d50.0035282!4 d8. 792585.

I do not use google map walking directions, but you should see several possible routes.

Wanking
05-08-16, 23:57
https://goo.gl/maps/gyWaLqwTUxB2

Gggfan
05-09-16, 05:34
That's how it looks like from the outside.
(I know it helped me the first time I visited)

Burma Jones
05-10-16, 16:53
This was a trip of firsts. I have regular clubs that I always usually visit but it has been a year since I was last in Germany so am trying new locations. I parked in back and followed another punter in. We were allowed in by a hot blonde haired girl wearing a garter belt without stockings. I noticed later that she liked to sit at the front couch and let men in. I'm not sure if this is her or the clubs marketing idea but it works. I really wasn't expecting such quality in an AO club. I've been to Grimberg before and the girls in Dietzenbach are definitely a step up with some stunners. I showered up and headed into the room. I sat down on one of the couches by the downstairs rooms. There were probably 15 guys and 20 girls. This was around 11:00. The room is dark but lit enough to see everyone. I noticed a girl sitting under stairs but could not see her body type. She finally stood up for some coffee and looked decent. I walked over and sat down next to Claudina. She smoked and we talked. She said she was tired but was glad to get some business. We headed up the stairs to the large room with a jacuzzi. She started a BBBJ the I returned the favor with DATY. I moved up after a while and she guided me in without mention of ohne or mit. As this was my first round of this vacation, I didn't last long and we did one position, missionary. It was all good but she has a saying of good schatzi, yes schatzi over and over. I guess it is a complement.

After a clean up shower, I grabbed a water and went to the couches along the back wall. It was interesting that due to the warm weather, they had the window open and the curtain kept blowing in daylight. 3 different guys all walked up to go outside and then realized after pulling back the curtain and lighting up the whole club, it was just a window. There were two girls sitting to my left deep in a conversation. One was a cute girl with one half of her head shaved. I wanted to pull the trigger but knew I was not ready for round 2. She saw me looking and thought I was looking at her friend so I got the wrong girls attention and had to decline her advances. Eventually a girl who looks like Shailene Woodley from the Divergent series (without the breasts and with poor teeth) sat across from me. She was drinking Red Bull, coffee, and eating a sandwich that I thought at first was a Rice Crispy King sized treat. I found it interesting that she choose that couch as she could only directly see me but saw everyone else in the mirror reflection. She caught a guys attention and they went to a room downstairs. I didn't see them leave after but she eventually returned to the same couch and I was still sitting and waiting on round two. She drank more coffee and this time ate what I think was a twix bar. She motioned me over and I liked her face so that was how I met Katia. She was mentioned a few threads back so I can add some more info.

We headed to the room and this was her offer:30 minutes for 30€ or 1 hour for 75€. I'm sure everyone will agree that the pricing does not seem to work but I bit the bullet thinking that perhaps a longer session would lead to a better session. I agreed to the hour (I know, mistake on my behalf and I apologize to everyone on the board who is a regular). She said that she needed to let the desk know we would be an hour and when she returned, she had her watch in hand so that we could both agree on the start and finish time. She started a decent BBBJ and I returned the favor with a good 15-20 minutes of DATY. She was making good noises so I kept it up until I grew tired and asked for sex. She also didn't mention ohne or mit and also just stayed in the missionary position. I lasted longer but finished inside at around the 30 minute mark. She asked if she could quickly go downstairs to rinse and shower out. I agreed. When she returned, I gave her a massage and with 15 minutes left, I was ready for a second round and tried to pull her on top. She wasn't interested and flatly refused. I noticed she kept fingering herself. I thought it was because she was ready for the second round but I now realize she was concerned about if she had removed all the sperm with her shower. Se headed downstairs and I paid her special deal. I wasn't up for a third round even though there were at least 3 more girls I would've been interested in taking upstairs. So I showered up and headed out.

Honestly, I enjoyed Dietzenbach. I could see it being a regular club in my rotation. There were some real gems there and the price is unbeatable if your are there for the sex and not for the ammentities of food or sauna.

Diet Coke
05-10-16, 23:52
I forgot to mention Katia's bad teeth. Also with me she repeatedly made clear "no sperma" pointing down below, but OK here, pointing to stomach. I guess the higher rate for an hour is to make the girls more available to others. If that is not the case, I am curious as to the logic. As an old guy I rarely try for a second round within an hour.

Vito Corleone
05-11-16, 03:33
Nice report Burma.

The 1 HR prices don't make much sense, but Venus used to charge €30 fir 30 min & 120 fir 1 HR. Now that price was ridiculous! M-Exclusive also had a similar deal. Four 20-25 min sessions for 100.120 for an hour. Go figure!

Hessen Bub
05-11-16, 07:27
Take a girl to the room. Go down at the 30 min mark, pay her 30 EUR. Go back to the room for another 30 min /30 EUR.

HB.

Wanking
05-11-16, 23:49
I'm heading to frankfurt for 1st time since 2005, for five days.

Planning to hook up with Vito on Friday, and I might arrive at noonish.

As usual I'm on a budget so might limit it to 3 sessions or so.

Happy to meet up with anyone from here, so say Hello, to the guy buring his face in the ladies bottys.

Myrrh
05-13-16, 00:43
As usual I'm on a budget so might limit it to 3 sessions or so.Another limiting factor may actually be finding enough women that you are willing to spend any money on however as a first time visitor I am sure you will have fun.

Sept1962
05-14-16, 18:43
Tina.

Describe your experience!Hey,

Sorry about that, I haven't been back here in a little while. And no, I'm not Diet Coke.

I had a great time with her. We were able to talk pretty freely, between my rusty German and her little bits of English. That was really what did it for me. She was just. Really a nice person. We had a great time talking.

I enjoyed my session too. But it was nice connecting with her. I've maybe had better BJs. But it was fun, and she was just. Fun.

Next time I'm in Frankfurt, and have some time, I'll definitely go back. I would definitely go another round with her.

Those walking directions Diet Coke mentioned were the ones I followed, by the way. It's a lot easier than it sounds, or might appear. It's really straightforward.

Also, I think the website says open at 11 am, but I think it actually opens at 10 am. I would not have needlessly hung around the Frankfurt Bahnhof for an extra hour if I'd known that.

Gggfan
05-14-16, 20:15
Also, I think the website says open at 11 am, but I think it actually opens at 10 am. I confirm it opens at 10:00 am (already entered myself at around 10:20 am. Quite funny as you enter at the same time as some of the girls) and so says the website.

Wanking
05-14-16, 20:36
I'm sitting in dr mullers sex kino in frankfurt rld having a beer, no women at this time. Oh well.

Had a blast in dietz yesterday. Met up with Vito, great guy, really enjoyed spending the day with you dude.

Did Erica, big Mia, Donna and newbie Paulina. Had double sessions with Mia and paulina, public sex and then 30 minutes in the room.

Plus that quick blast down the autobahn in your Audi A6 rocket on the way back was fantastic too. Fucking love that car!!!

Lovely chilled vibe there, great being able to kick back and oggle the women all day. More later.

Vito Corleone
05-14-16, 21:57
I'm sitting in dr mullers sex kino in frankfurt rld having a beer, no women at this time. Oh well.

Had a blast in dietz yesterday. Met up with Vito, great guy, really enjoyed spending the day with you dude.

Did Erica, big Mia, Donna and newbie Paulina. Had double sessions with Mia and paulina, public sex and then 30 minutes in the room.

Plus that quick blast down the autobahn in your Audi A6 rocket on the way back was fantastic too. Fucking love that car!!!

Lovely chilled vibe there, great being able to kick back and oggle the women all day. More later.It was an honor to meet the legend! Just a few corrections to your post. It was big Maya & new girl Florina.

Wanking
05-15-16, 21:05
Just left, on the train back to Wankfurt.

Did Anka first, service wasnt rushed but she didn't really want licking or touching her pussy, so I just lay back and let her blow me, with a great CIM. Great blowjob.

Then I did Dorina? , little one with really saggy tits which really turned me on. Totally tabulos GFE experience. Got really wet with my licking. No rushed service with deep kissing and great CIP. Recommended.

Then Andrea, really to just lick her gorgeous big arse, she's non AO, so I just let sit on my face for the 30 minutes and give me a good oily handjob with my tongue deep in her very clean anus, came again.

3 cums and I thought I was done, kicked back and relaxed for a couple of hours, then got the urge again, went with Florina. She lets me finger her ass deep, although she rushed a bit, so took her for the hour again, fucking then handjob, then fucking again and finally another big cum deep in her cunny. Recommended.

4 cums on Friday and 4 cums today, there is still life in this old man!!

Total damage 190 euro. Plus 220 eur on Friday. Guess I'll starve for the next month, but totally worth it.

How will I ever face cheap treffs again!!

Member #4424
05-17-16, 10:48
Apologies for dredging up an old topic, in Frankfurt for the first time for work and would like to attend. I'm a bit unsure of the door policy however, I am a fairly young black American over for business. Will this present problems?

Dark Vader
05-17-16, 18:37
Apologies for dredging up an old topic, in Frankfurt for the first time for work and would like to attend. I'm a bit unsure of the door policy however, I am a fairly young black American over for business. Will this present problems?I'm a black guy and usually have no problem gaining entry but have been turned away on a couple of occasions over the years.

I wouldn't worry unduly about it and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Member #4424
05-17-16, 20:37
I'm a black guy and usually have no problem gaining entry but have been turned away on a couple of occasions over the years.

I wouldn't worry unduly about it and I'm sure you'll be fine.I tried earlier today after work and was turned away with the "do you have a membership / club card line". Annoying but there must have been something about me they didn't like which is their prerogative.

Wanking
05-18-16, 11:48
I tried earlier today after work and was turned away with the "do you have a membership / club card line". Annoying but there must have been something about me they didn't like which is their prerogative.Did you make a point in talking to them and explaining you were from the states? If you showed them you were a cultured, educated guy, it might have made a difference??

You mentioned you are young? are you over 18?

Thats why I suspect our Dark Vader has few problems gaining entry to all these clubs, he comes across as intelligent, charming, well spoken and cool.

RedBull691
05-20-16, 09:24
Just wanted to know if there is a webpage for Dietzenbach, and are there any pics of girls working there. Might give this club a look when over in July.

Wanking
05-20-16, 23:02
Just wanted to know if there is a webpage for Dietzenbach, and are there any pics of girls working there. Might give this club a look when over in July.Yir not still banging dem hoors are ya redbull?? I gave it up years ago, AYE!

http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com

No pics of the ladies, but there is something for everyone there, although I thought most of them were average looking and ya know I'm not fussy. There wasn't a girl I wouldn't bang in a partytreff but when paying the 30 eur its amazing how picky one becomes.

Smuffin
05-21-16, 00:34
Does anyone know if you check into the club at opening & elect to take a lunch break outside the club (as you want a good lunch time meal) will they allow you back in or must you pay a re-entry fee?

Thanks

Jimmy Boy 99
05-21-16, 02:56
Does anyone know if you check into the club at opening & elect to take a lunch break outside the club (as you want a good lunch time meal) will they allow you back in or must you pay a re-entry fee?

ThanksLast time I was there I asked about that and was told no problem for free re-entry if I left for an hour or two but would have to pay again if much longer. Ask when you are there to see how much time you can get.

Usel1
05-21-16, 08:13

ThanksYou can also order the meal;.

Ask the "Thekefrau", she'll call for you and you have just to pay to guy with food.

Anyway, common sense, just ask and agree with "thekefrau".

RedBull691
05-21-16, 21:39
Yir not still banging dem hoors are ya redbull?? I gave it up years ago, AYE!

http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com

No pics of the ladies, but there is something for everyone there, although I thought most of them were average looking and ya know I'm not fussy. There wasn't a girl I wouldn't bang in a partytreff but when paying the 30 eur its amazing how picky one becomes.Hi Wanking,

Yes I'm still trying to bang Dem hoors. Going on 55, but manage a few with my magic pills, might go to Dietzenbach, but as you say only average girls then not sure. Might just stay in new area.

Member #4424
05-22-16, 00:41
Did you make a point in talking to them and explaining you were from the states? If you showed them you were a cultured, educated guy, it might have made a difference??

You mentioned you are young? are you over 18?

Thats why I suspect our Dark Vader has few problems gaining entry to all these clubs, he comes across as intelligent, charming, well spoken and cool.Thanks for the follow-up, I did point out the US angle. I'm in my 20's, work for a bank, well educated, etc. Not really a big deal but something to try again when I'm back in a few months.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 11:51
Thanks for the follow-up, I did point out the US angle. I'm in my 20's, work for a bank, well educated, etc. Not really a big deal but something to try again when I'm back in a few months.If you are in Frankfurt, why don't you visit the mainstream FKKs like Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan, World or even Palace?

Those clubs certainly do not discriminate and allow black men into the club as customers.

Is it because Dietzenbach offers girls that fuck without a condom and the pricing is affordable?

Myrrh
05-22-16, 14:15
Going on 55, but manage a few with my magic pills, might go to Dietzenbach, but as you say only average girls then not sure.
Might just stay in new area.Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how there are so many more posts on this place compared to other RTCs. Even though there is no evidence which suggests that this place is any better than the other RTCs.

In fact most people and myself have found far better looking girls at places like F39 and Villa Venus. Also a few of the regular girls in Dietz like Andrea, Anka and Vanessa are reported as giving particularly insipid and hurried service.

F39 has far better facilities and surroundings even though it only charges 10 to 30 euros for entry. The other RTCs only charge 30 euros whereas Dietz is the most expensive RTC charging 40 euros for entry. Yet the place is run down and shabby.

I put it down mainly to a few members who visit this place regularly, maybe because their work takes them there, who are particularly frequent posters. Some if there haven't been any posts in this thread for a couple of weeks will write a nothing post such as 'I wonder what is happening at Dietz, I have't been for a while'.

Or if they have something to say about AO sex generally they will post it here rather than in the general AO sex thread, presumably just to up the activity in this particular thread.

The unfortunate thing is this just totally misleads others, especially newbies, into thinking that this place must be so much better than the other clubs otherwise why would there be so many posts.

They will make the special effort to travel all the way across Germany to Frankfurt to visit this place even though there have been notable cases of guys finding the women so unattractive here that they didn't bother to choose a girl or even stay even though they have paid 40 euros to get in.

The sad thing is that there are no other AO clubs within traveling distance, if things don't work out. Whereas if they had stayed in NRW they would have had a choice of about 6 different clubs all fairly close together.

Hessen Bub
05-22-16, 18:18
Alice is not working at Dietzenbach anymore.

HB.

SvenFKK
05-22-16, 18:38
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how there are so many more posts on this place compared to other RTCs. Even though there is no evidence which suggests that this place is any better than the other RTCs.I think the reason is that it is the only reasonably good club in the Frankfurt area, and is much cheaper than other options.

Wanking
05-23-16, 00:53
Yep I'm pretty sure its Dietz, wonder when it happened?

https://youtu.be/elHATyALONo?t=1m12s

Craiova
05-23-16, 02:58
Yep I'm pretty sure its Dietz, wonder when it happened?Yep 100% sure the raid here was in Dietzenbach but don't know when it happened but some guys here at ISG should know.

ElephantBeer
05-25-16, 04:56
Yep 100% sure the raid here was in Dietzenbach but don't know when it happend but some guys here at ISG should know.From the video. That can only be the reception area of Dietz. I've got a trip to Frankfurt coming up 2nd week of June. Only reason for it is to hit Dietz for a week.

Can anyone share the latest info. Is it still open? Still AO? Girls still working?

Thanks.

Gggfan
05-25-16, 19:13
From the video. That can only be the reception area of Dietz. I've got a trip to Frankfurt coming up 2nd week of June. Only reason for it is to hit Dietz for a week.
Can anyone share the latest info. Is it still open? Still AO? Girls still working?
Thanks.

I agree it's definitely Dietz, there is absolutely no doubt about it.

The video has been put online at the begginning of December 2015 and it has been opened since (see the numerous report in the thread). It was still open 10 days ago.

Enjoy your trip and report!

UShobbyist
05-25-16, 23:44
Alice is not working at Dietzenbach anymore.

HB.She was there one week ago.

SvenFKK
05-26-16, 09:25
From the video. That can only be the reception area of Dietz. I've got a trip to Frankfurt coming up 2nd week of June. Only reason for it is to hit Dietz for a week.

The term "raid" implies shutting down some illegal operation. Prostitution is legal in Germany, as are brothels. Yes, there are some people who do criminal things in this area, so of course the police check things out if they need to. Just yesterday a couple of people were sniffing cocaine at McDonald's and the police were called, but no-one would call this "a raid on McDonald's".

In the film, it says that most of the women at Dietzenbach don't speak German. This is untrue, and indicates that perhaps in other areas as well the filmmakers don't know what they are talking about.

ElephantBeer
05-30-16, 14:24
Planning my trips for the rest of 2016. Will be in Dietz second week of June and looking to come back in September, but just realized it's Oktoberfest (15-19 Sept). The rest of the trip is plotted so don't want to cancel, however curious what the situation will be like in Frankfurt RLD and Dietz? Will the girls out partying that week (not working?) Many more customers than usual? RLD still active? Hotels prices are twice as much, but if it's contained mainly to the tent festival. Will still make the visit.

Thanks.

Wanking
06-01-16, 14:18
Myrrh mentioned in another thread, about another AO club near Frankfurt

http://rainbow-girls.de/photos.html.

Scroll down and see some of the Monstrosities on offer, plus they appear twice as expensive as the Dietz Hoors.

Citizen Kane
06-01-16, 17:36
Myrrh mentioned in another thread, about another AO club near frankfurt

Scroll down and see some of the Monstrosities on offer, plus they appear twice as expensive as the Dietz Hoors.Having seen that, I will now be voting to leave the European Union.

SvenFKK
06-01-16, 18:32
Planning my trips for the rest of 2016. Will be in Dietz second week of June and looking to come back in September, but just realized it's Oktoberfest (15-19 Sept). The rest of the trip is plotted so don't want to cancel, however curious what the situation will be like in Frankfurt RLD and Dietz? Will the girls out partying that week (not working?) Many more customers than usual? RLD still active? Hotels prices are twice as much, but if it's contained mainly to the tent festival. Will still make the visit.
Oktoberfest shouldn't have much effect on Frankufrt, and probably none on the RLD or clubs.

Hessen Bub
06-01-16, 18:52
Oktoberfest shouldn't have much effect on Frankufrt, and probably none on the RLD or clubs.Oktoberfest in Munich has zero effect on PaySex locations in Hessen.

HB.

Citizen Kane
06-01-16, 20:13
Oktoberfest in Munich has zero effect on PaySex locations in Hessen.

HB.He could run into a shit Oktoberfest party. I speak from experience.

Myrrh
06-01-16, 21:33
Myrrh mentioned in another thread, about another AO club near frankfurt

Scroll down and see some of the Monstrosities on offer, plus they appear twice as expensive as the Dietz Hoors.They're not all that bad to be honest.

For example this ones's got your name written all over it, like a tramp stamp.

You should have kept on scrolling down.

Hessen Bub
06-06-16, 20:43
Somebody asked about Alice:

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/girlfriend-sex/index.php?id=1465142448

http://www.kaufmich.com/PrivatAlicee

HB.

Myrrh
06-06-16, 22:10
Somebody asked about AliceShe's clearly seen better days, despite the obvious photoshopping in the photos. In fact she looks positively worn out.

Also what's with all those spots on the body? I didn't notice that in Dietzenbach. Just shows you how the gloomy lighting in that place really helps the girls.

I'm afraid that hard, cold face is unmistakable. Even when she smiles it never reaches as far as the eyes.

All we are missing now is that harsh, metallic voice of hers to go with the sour attitude.

And this was supposed to be the best that Dietzenbach had to offer?

Vito Corleone
06-07-16, 08:02
She's clearly seen better days, despite the obvious photoshopping in the photos. In fact she looks positively worn out.

Also what's with all those spots on the body? I didn't notice that in Dietzenbach. Just shows you how the gloomy lighting in that place really helps the girls.

I'm afraid that hard, cold face is unmistakable. Even when she smiles it never reaches as far as the eyes.

All we are missing now is that harsh, metallic voice of hers to go with the sour attitude.

And this was supposed to be the best that Dietzenbach had to offer?Def not even close to the best at Dietz.

Ana, Rema / Reyna, Selena, Anais, Roxana & Oana way above her. For me, I kind of lost interest in her & this was before she started providing covered only.

Sirioja
06-07-16, 18:50
Somebody asked about Alice:

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/girlfriend-sex/index.php?id=1465142448

http://www.kaufmich.com/PrivatAlicee

HB.Who can go for sex, even for free, with such a beauty? Nobody never answered for a pretty girl in AO club? Just to see what is a AO club beauty.

Creature2
06-08-16, 13:07
There were some happy hour discount previously in Dietzenbach. The web site says nothing about the happy hour eintritt price. Does it always 40 Euro all the time?. And what about the prices of sessions, still 30 Euro /30 minutes?

Vito Corleone
06-08-16, 14:12
There were some happy hour discount previously in Dietzenbach. The web site says nothing about the happy hour eintritt price. Does it always 40 Euro all the time?. And what about the prices of sessions, still 30 Euro /30 minutes?40€ entry & 30€ every thirty min.