PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dietzenbach

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

UShobbyist
06-08-16, 20:27
Who can go for sex, even for free, with such a beauty? Nobody never answered for a pretty girl in AO club? Just to see what is a AO club beauty.This photo picture did not do her justice. She looks younger and fresher in person.

UShobbyist
06-08-16, 20:29
There were some happy hour discount previously in Dietzenbach. The web site says nothing about the happy hour eintritt price. Does it always 40 Euro all the time?. And what about the prices of sessions, still 30 Euro /30 minutes?Their website has not been updated for years. LOL.

BboyCrok69
06-09-16, 11:16
Now 1 hour is 75 euro.

Luisman01
06-11-16, 23:16
Tried out this club on Thursday. It was fairly easy to walk there from Dietzenbach Hbf if you use the google map on this thread, however, the short cut did take me at least 15 mins, but I reckon I could do it a little quicker next time on familiarity & if I walk more briskly. On getting buzzed in, I paid the 40 Euro entry fee and was surprised to be told by thekenfrau that the price was 30 Euros per 30 min session with each girl, rather than pay in advance. Saw Tina from Indonesia near reception & found her very unattractive. She wears glasses, looks to be in her late 30's & has a pot belly. Took a session with Andrea from Romania. We did some light kissing on the couch before going to a room for more kissing and anal which I very enjoyable. Had some of their complimentary crappy food which consisted of sausages and sliced bread with or without sourkraut souce and a few glasses of coke before leaving due to the poor LU. Think I will stick to Mainhattan from now on unless I get the urge for another anal session.

StarletVoyager
06-11-16, 23:31
Is this an ao bare back club.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 02:45
Is this an ao bare back club.Why? Do you want to fuck a girl in her ass just to be sure you will not get her pregnant?

Vito Corleone
06-12-16, 09:35
Is this an ao bare back club.No. Just a small local FKK.

Dasisextra
06-12-16, 23:46
No. Just a small local FKK.Where all the girls speak great English.

Christian G
06-14-16, 04:00
Where all the girls speak great English.Yes, sure!

Craiova
06-14-16, 07:47
Yes, sure!And additional all girls in optic at least a 9 and none of them older than 21.

Dreams
06-14-16, 11:11
And additional all girls in optic at least a 9 and none of them older than 21.And which give each punter a free session.

Wanking
07-11-16, 22:33
Ill be in Frankfurt from July 19th to 23rd. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2278-Travel-Announcements-Only-(No-questions-or-comments-please)&p=1906712&viewfull=1#post1906712

Plan on hitting Dietz on the 20th for most of the day.

Happy to meet up with any ISGers.

DFWdude
07-16-16, 19:20
S bahn dietzenbach is usually just a 1 shot straight train but now showing connection only. What's up?

Christian G
07-16-16, 19:22
S bahn dietzenbach is usually just a 1 shot straight train but now showing connection only. What's up?I read that have work in progress from today till 26th August.

SvenFKK
07-17-16, 09:25
I read that have work in progress from today till 26th August.Right. The main S-Bahn tunnel is closed, so no S-Bahn traffic for some stations, reduced frequency elsewhere, perhaps influence on other lines.

Wanking
07-17-16, 12:13
I read that have work in progress from today till 26th August.Travel times are now about 50 minutes each way and involve a min of 2 trains. The bahn app brings up various options, here are two I might take -.

Myrrh
07-19-16, 22:42
I was just wondering whether there are any signs at Dietzenbach stating that you can't use your mobile phone in the reception area.

I was once told off for using my phone in the reception area but pointed out that there were no signs like in some other clubs showing that you were not allowed to use your phone in the reception area. For example some clubs have a cards displayed with a symbol of a mobile phone or camera but with a line through it showing that you can't use them in that area.

However I did not recall see any at Dietz but that was over 6 months ago.

HungUpDown
07-20-16, 19:10
I was just wondering whether there are any signs at Dietzenbach stating that you can't use your mobile phone in the reception area.

I was once told off for using my phone in the reception area but pointed out that there were no signs like in some other clubs showing that you were not allowed to use your phone in the reception area. For example some clubs have a cards displayed with a symbol of a mobile phone or camera but with a line through it showing that you can't use them in that area.

However I did not recall see any at Dietz but that was over 6 months ago.Last month I was told I couldn't use an e-book reader (Kindle) in main area, but could use electronic devices in reception. I used the Kindle and a phone there, others were doing the same.

Reception was the least smokey area. For me, as a non smoker, the rest of the club was all far too smokey. Including the non-smoking room (number 3 I think), it's air all comes from the main area!

Gggfan
07-22-16, 01:19
Hi,

Just read on another (french) board a report saying that Dietz appies the following price structure:

Entrance: 40€.

Session (30 min): 30€.

Extended session (1 HR): 75€ (et non pas 60€).

Extras: COB, CIM: 25€ / Anal: 50€.

Huge change here would be the extras of course. Hope this is a mistake! Any clue would be welcomed as I should hit the club very soon. Also, do they still have the cards of the girls on the bar?

SvenFKK
07-22-16, 09:33
Hi,

Just read on another (french) board a report saying that Dietz appies the following price structure:

Entrance: 40.

Session (30 min): 30.

Extended session (1 HR): 75 (et non pas 60).

Extras: COB, CIM: 25 / Anal: 50.

Huge change here would be the extras of course. Hope this is a mistake! Any clue would be welcomed as I should hit the club very soon. Also, do they still have the cards of the girls on the bar?I'll probably be visiting in August, at least if the price structure hasn't changed drastically.

The web site has never been really up to date, so don't rely on that.

I just rang them, said I had been many times and would be coming again soon, and asked what the prices were. Was told 40 entrance and 30 per session. Didn't ask about longer sessions (but I think this is true, but I don't care-I'd rather have 2 30-minute sessions with two girls, or repeat with the same girl). I asked if anything had changed and was told no. I asked if extras were included and was told yes.

For a while now, one of the selling points of this club has been that CIM and anal do not cost extra. (Keep in mind, though, that not all girls offer all services.).

Maybe it was garbled information. Maybe there was confusion with another club. Maybe a girl who normally doesn't offer extras decided to offer them for more money for a particular punter. (After all, this is common at many places, such as massage parlors and so on. They don't want to be expected to offer extras, but like to decide if they want to, perhaps for more money, for certain punters.).

Gggfan
07-22-16, 13:55
I just rang them, said I had been many times and would be coming again soon, and asked what the prices were. Was told 40 entrance and 30 per session. Didn't ask about longer sessions (but I think this is true, but I don't care-I'd rather have 2 30-minute sessions with two girls, or repeat with the same girl). I asked if anything had changed and was told no. I asked if extras were included and was told yes.Thanks for the first hand info with this phonecall. Hope all info given over the phone is correct (and hope cards are still there ... like that system;)). I might the club on Monday.

Christian G
07-22-16, 14:57
Huge change here would be the extras of course. Hope this is a mistake! Any clue would be welcomed as I should hit the club very soon. Also, do they still have the cards of the girls on the bar?From what I read on Italian board there is not extra cost for CIM nor Anal. Report from last week. I don't know for 1 HR session.

SvenFKK
07-23-16, 12:09
Thanks for the first hand info with this phonecall. Hope all info given over the phone is correct (and hope cards are still there ... like that system;)). I might the club on Monday.I've always received correct information on the phone, like when asking who is there, who will be in when, and so on.

Please report after your visit!

Wanking
07-24-16, 12:28
Hi,

Huge change here would be the extras of course. Hope this is a mistake! Any clue would be welcomed as I should hit the club very soon. Also, do they still have the cards of the girls on the bar?I was there last Wednesday and Friday with DFWdude. Prices are the same as normal. No extra for COB, CIM. Only Andrea doing covered anal for no extra cost, I didn't partake with her. Bulgarian Katja may do anal because her asshole was a bit loose and she didn't mind deep fingering of her brown hole.

The term sauna club is apt at the moment, because the whole club felt like one big sauna due to the heat wave. As a result the girls were grumpy because of the heat and the low numbers of guys.

More later.

Wanking
07-24-16, 13:11
Somebody asked about Alice:

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/girlfriend-sex/index.php?id=1465142448

http://www.kaufmich.com/PrivatAlicee

HB.Posted those pics of Alice from the 2nd ad in the gallery http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1591-Photo-Gallery&p=1913083&viewfull=1#post1913083

There was a great face shot of her looking haggard in the first ad but that has already been deleted, only a matter of time before the Kaufmich ad goes too.

If anyone has that haggard face shot please post it.

Wanking
07-24-16, 18:29
There are only a few Bulgarians at Dietz, and mostly Romanians. In my limited experience the Bulgarians give much better tabulos service. I've done 3 Bulgs over the 4 days I've spent at Dietz, all did deepish kissing, allowed fingering and licking of both holes, and were less restrictive in general.

The Romanians mostly don't allow licking of the anus, or any sort of fingering, plus they don't tend to kiss properly.

The Romanian corner to the left in the Lounge is more fun to hang out in, the girls speak English and are generally more entertaining and engaging to be around, plus they are certainly more attractive, but there really is a gang mentality with them.

The few Bulgarians hang out at the back of the club on the right side couches. They don't speak any real English, and one of them a slim brunette in her 30's always looks angry.

Gggfan
07-25-16, 21:08
I was there last Wednesday and Friday with DFWdude. Prices are the same as normal. No extra for COB, CIM.Thanks to Wanking and SvenFKK for the latest news on pricing in Dietz.

I've always received correct information on the phone, like when asking who is there, who will be in when, and so on. Please report after your visit!Of course I will. I was supposed to get there later in the afternoon today but stayed longer than expected in Offenbach with Kinogirls Jessy Lane und Luder Nora (gangbang. Report soon) and then got stuck with a diner in the evening. Maybe tomorrow if I have the Stamina after Spermagames in Wulfrath and leave early or Wednesday morning before catching my flight in the afternoon from FRA.

Wanking
07-28-16, 14:31
Many reckon Selina is the hottest girl in Dietz, I don't think she is, but I do admit she is attractive.

Coincidentally she looks very similar to this girl here, even had her hair styled similar last Friday https://youtu.be/KSCY0WGPGEg?t=34s.

At one point last Wednesday Selina was sitting on the couch and had a towel over her pussy. Then she started examining her pussy with her hand under the towel and she started making these painful wincing faces. I guess not everything is 100 % in the vageena dept, hardly a surprise with all that bare cock and jizz going into her.

Vito Corleone
07-29-16, 02:00
Many reckon Selina is the hottest girl in Dietz, I don't think she is, but I do admit she is attractive.

Coincidentally she looks very similar to this girl here, even had her hair styled similar last Friday https://youtu.be/KSCY0WGPGEg?t=34s.

At one point last Wednesday Selina was sitting on the couch and had a towel over her pussy. Then she started examining her pussy with her hand under the towel and she started making these painful wincing faces. I guess not everything is 100 % in the vageena dept, hardly a surprise with all that bare cock and jizz going into her.I don't think she was making a face because of some infection. She's really tight & all the in & out action she gets makes her hole hurt.

SvenFKK
07-31-16, 20:48
I figured it was time for another visit, and got in about 10:50 this morning. I had rang up before and was told that there were no changes in the prices. Of my favourites, Tina and Milena are on holiday and Ina (whom I recognized on the phone) is no longer working (except as the Thekenfrau). The pictures were there as usual. No red hearts, but "ich mache alles" instead. Of 12,9 said "ich mache alles außer anal", 1 (Karina) said "ich mache alles, auch anal", 1 (Andrea) said "nicht ohne, aber anal" and 1 (Alice) said "nicht ohne, aber schlucken".

I decided there and then that I would go with the three non-AO girls. I had been with Andrea a long time ago and Karina at the last visit. Also, swallowing was interesting. I also like to support the non-AO girls.

Alice had many small braids and so looked different from the photo; I had to ask another girl to point her out. As with all sessions, first some BBBJ on the couch then off to the room. We were downstairs, which is a bit loud. I asked to start out with some massage, and got about 10 minutes, reasonably good. Then I massaged her a bit, but didn't get a chance to try for her arsehole, because she turned over too quickly. I licked her to orgasm in a few minutes. As with all other such experiences at Dietzenbach, definitely real. I then said I wanted to fuck and then have a BJ. Since it was the first time of the day, I didn't want to come to quickly, and hardly moved during fucking, which was mish with her legs way up in the air. When the BBBJ started, I reminded her that her photo said that she swallowed. She explained that this meant only CIM. Since, AFAIK, all the girls there do CIM, this is highly misleading, to say the least. Indeed, without this I might even have gone with an AO girl, as there were some which appealed to me more (a bit plumper). Nevertheless, the CIM was good, with her sucking it all out slowly, but then spitting. All in all an OK session, but the wrong information left a bad taste.

I waited a few minutes for Karina to appear. I wasn't sure it was her, so I asked her. After a bit she remembered who I was. Definitely the best session of the day. Good massage, not rushed, then essentially like the Alice session, but first BBBJ then fucking. When massaging her I noticed that her small arse (though she has nice big tits) was slightly open when relaxed, maybe due to a lot of anal sex. I licked her arsehole thoroughly and went in deep with my tongue, but she didn't want any fingers there nor in her pussy (same with all the others today, and Andrea didn't even want me licking her pussy hole, just the clit). She came on as a cowgirl when I asked to fuck. (She asked whether I wanted a condom and I said yes.) When I asked to switch to anal, she stayed in the cowgirl position. After a while, we switched to doggy, but her arse wasn't high enough for me to get a good view. Still, the best session of the day.

Practically no waiting before I sat down next to Andrea. I don't think that she remembered me. Session essentially as with Karina. Andrea's massage wasn't quite as good, and she said that she was too sore for anal. This is fine, but the photo should mention if she is not doing anal that day. I didn't like the false advertizing, but since I had already had anal today and it's not all it's cracked up to be (pun, as always, intended) anyway, it wasn't a big disappointment. (The main advantage is that girls who do it are otherwise better.) She came really hard when I licked her, and even though it was the third orgasm for me in about 90 minutes, I finished relatively quickly. Of all the oral sex today, hers was the best-both her orgasm, and her sucking me, which was deep and very loud as she literally sucked my very wet cock. The other girls were OK orally as well, though.

All in all, satisfactory, but I really need something extra, like Milena's rimming or Tin's very good massage. Both of these (and Ina) are also very relaxed, whereas the girls today were rushed to a greater or lesser degree.

I rang Ina and complained about the misleading information on the photos. We'll see if it gets corrected.

Wanking
07-31-16, 22:49
Hey Sven, good reportage.

Are we the only two guys on the forum that like licking the brown holes?

Interesting that you started some sessions with massage, I only go for massage if theres time left at the end of the 30 minutes which there usually isn't in my case because I'm often able to hold my cum back to almost the last minute of the 30.

As for CIM Alice gave me the best of my life Id say, but she didn't swallow. Do any girls swallow there?

BackpackBrian
08-01-16, 03:05
I figured it was time for another visit, and got in about 10:50 this morning. I had rang up before and was told that there were no changes in the prices. Of my favourites, Tina and Milena are on holiday and Ina (whom I recognized on the phone) is no longer working (except as the Thekenfrau). The pictures were there as usual. No red hearts, but "ich mache alles" instead. Of 12,9 said "ich mache alles auer anal", 1 (Karina) said "ich mache alles, auch anal", 1 (Andrea) said "nicht ohne, aber anal" and 1 (Alice) said "nicht ohne, aber schlucken".

I decided there and then that I would go with the three non-AO girls. I had been with Andrea a long time ago and Karina at the last visit. Also, swallowing was interesting. I also like to support the non-AO girls.

Alice had many small braids and so looked different from the photo; I had to ask another girl to point her out. As with all sessions, first some BBBJ on the couch then off to the room. We were downstairs, which is a bit loud. I asked to start out with some massage, and got about 10 minutes, reasonably good. Then I massaged her a bit, but didn't get a chance to try for her arsehole, because she turned over too quickly. I licked her to orgasm in a few minutes. As with all other such experiences at Dietzenbach, definitely real. I then said I wanted to fuck and then have a BJ..Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about your definition of AO girls! From previous threads in this room, I read that FKK Dietz was another regular FKK with no AO provided. But now in your report you describe some girls as AO girls! Can you please elaborate on what you mean by AO? I know it means "everything without", but I wasn't aware of any club offering intercourse with no condom unless it was designated as a AO party?

Neurosynth
08-01-16, 04:20
I apologize for not reporting this sooner, but the whole thing sort of put me off of the entire mongering thing. Had to stay away from the board for a while. This happened last mid-January.

In short after a nice evening I went out to my car and found a couple guys staring at theirs right next to mine. Both cars had their right passenger window smashed. Presumably this was an attempt to steal things from the glove compartment. The stupid criminals should have popped the trunk. They would have found all of my luggage including a good $3000 worth of computer gear.

In any case the other guys were very helpful in that they knew where the nearby police station was, and drove slowly so I could follow. The process of getting a police report in my hand and back to the car took almost 2 hours. I nearly froze to death driving to the airport hotel. Was only there for a couple hours. Took a nap and then caught my flight.

Lessons learned: (1) It's safer to take your stuff into the club than leaving it in the car. I used to keep my wallet and passport in the glove compartment, but then decided that was more dangerous than bringing it in. Good thing I figured that out before this incident! (2) Although there was a bunch of paperwork, it could all be done online, and my credit card insurance covered all the damage. No need to buy coverage from the rental company. Although that would have been easier and faster in terms of process. (3) I'll not be parking at Dietzenbach. Taking the train from Frankfurt or the airport isn't that bad. I've done it before.

Wanking
08-01-16, 11:47
I'll not be parking at Dietzenbach. Taking the train from Frankfurt or the airport isn't that bad. I've done it before.Sorry to hear about your bad experience Neurosynth. So there are advantages to not renting a car. There is a big ghetto style apartment complex around the corner from Dietz, seems to be full of undesirables, I wouldn't be surprised if some kids from there did the damage.

I noticed the small lockers for wallets are not being used at the moment there. I wonder why?

SvenFKK
08-01-16, 19:56
Are we the only two guys on the forum that like licking the brown holes?
While I enjoy it, I am not into the smell. The arse has to be perfectly clean. If the pussy smells like pussy, fine, but it has to be clean.

I also enjoy having it done to me. At clubs I've had it only from Ute at Mettmann and Milena at Dietzenbach, at least properly. Some, like Marion at Osnabrück, Svenja and Gitte (both at Sarah's Partytreff and later at Sweetie Girls, if I remember the name of their two-woman club properly) let their tongues wonder down quite far during a blow job, but without real penetration. Since part of the fun is pleasuring the woman (bringing a woman to orgasm is almost as good as having one myself), and all who have let me do it enjoy it (and I was probably the first to do it with some), this adds to the experience.

Interesting that you started some sessions with massage, I only go for massage if theres time left at the end of the 30 minutes which there usually isn't in my case because I'm often able to hold my cum back to almost the last minute of the 30.
I don't want to hold back. I don't want to come too quickly, either, but that isn't a problem after the first session, at least if the others follow quickly. If the first session is CIM, I don't mind coming quickly in return for giving her a big load.

As for CIM Alice gave me the best of my life Id say, but she didn't swallow. Do any girls swallow there?
Ina is no longer working with the punters. She does deep throat, and once I came while she was completely down on me, so she didn't have a choice. I think it was unintentional on her part, though.

Swallowing is rare. Ute and Rita at Mettmann did it, though.

I still haven't had any club experience to rival Ute, despite the fact that her figure wasn't entirely to my taste (I like huge tits, a huge arse, and as little modification (piercing, tattoos, makeup) as possible, ideally none. But, at least in clubs, service is more important. Not that I didn't fancy Ute at all; she has a pretty face and is as tall as I am, which I like.

Wanking
08-01-16, 20:29
Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about your definition of AO girls! From previous threads in this room, I read that FKK Dietz was another regular FKK with no AO provided. But now in your report you describe some girls as AO girls! Can you please elaborate on what you mean by AO? I know it means "everything without", but I wasn't aware of any club offering intercourse with no condom unless it was designated as a AO party?Well Brian, I guess you are very excited now you have discovered the existence of bareback FKK clubs. Yes most of the women in Dietz allow bareback vaginal intercourse and you can cum inside them also, all for 30 euro dollars only, step right up folks!!

There are a selection of other Bareback FKKs covered in the following thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-FKK-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs

SvenFKK
08-01-16, 20:53
Well Brian, I guess you are very excited now you have discovered the existence of bareback FKK clubs. Yes most of the women in Dietz allow bareback vaginal intercourse and you can cum inside them also, all for 30 euro dollars only, step right up folks!!Yesterday, 10 from 12 offered bare-back vaginal sex. Of those, 1 also offered anal, but covered (Karina, recommended). Of the remaining two, one offered anal (Andrea, with glasses; not bad) and one offered CIM (although it said swallow on her photo; others, maybe all, offer CIM as well, but hers was particularly good-Wanking said the best he has ever had, which might be true, but I had had better, including swallow).

Is this what you really want, though? They wash between punters, but how thoroughly? Do you want to cover your cock in another bloke's semen?

Vito Corleone
08-01-16, 21:20
Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about your definition of AO girls! From previous threads in this room, I read that FKK Dietz was another regular FKK with no AO provided. But now in your report you describe some girls as AO girls! Can you please elaborate on what you mean by AO? I know it means "everything without", but I wasn't aware of any club offering intercourse with no condom unless it was designated as a AO party?OMG these girls offer BBFS? I'm also confused!

Vito Corleone
08-01-16, 21:21
Is this what you really want, though? They wash between punters, but how thoroughly? Do you want to cover your cock in another bloke's semen?I'm sure they wash thoroughly in between CIM also. You should ask for covered BJ as well.

Vito Corleone
08-01-16, 21:24
I noticed the small lockers for wallets are not being used at the moment there. I wonder why?The small lockers for wallets were in use 3 weeks ago & then not in use last week. Not sure why.

Wanking
08-01-16, 22:25
Andrea didn't even want me licking her pussy hole, just the clitThe time I sessioned with Andrea she told me I couldn't lick her pink hole after licking her brown hole, because she was afraid of shit from her brown hole getting on my tongue and transferring into her pink hole which can of course cause infection. So I licked her Pink hole first then her brown hole.

Of course it was her amazing big Arse that I really wanted. She is a super stunning girl.

BackpackBrian
08-02-16, 03:37
Yesterday, 10 from 12 offered bare-back vaginal sex. Of those, 1 also offered anal, but covered (Karina, recommended). Of the remaining two, one offered anal (Andrea, with glasses; not bad) and one offered CIM (although it said swallow on her photo; others, maybe all, offer CIM as well, but hers was particularly good-Wanking said the best he has ever had, which might be true, but I had had better, including swallow).

Is this what you really want, though? They wash between punters, but how thoroughly? Do you want to cover your cock in another bloke's semen?OK, so there are clubs that offer AO with the girls in rooms! But how are they in terms of looks compared to Palace, Artemis, Sharks, etc, etc, etc? Are they all hippos!?

Downandup
08-02-16, 21:59
OK, so there are clubs that offer AO with the girls in rooms! But how are they in terms of looks compared to Palace, Artemis, Sharks, etc, etc, etc? Are they all hippos!?The best looking girls at an AO club could work at an FKK but they would be the ones with the girl next door look not the beauty queen. They are mostly average looking. Then again, most of the girls at Grimberg looked better than the worst at Magnum, an old, ugly chubby.

But in general expect a step down from most FKK's.

Wanking
08-03-16, 17:16
Met up with my ole pal DFWdude for this trip and we had a great time visiting both Dietz on the Wednesday and Friday, and also doing other stuff in Frankfurt over the 4 days.

We had big hassle getting to the club due to the construction on the train track, and then further train problems with a train cancelled. It took us almost 2 hours to get to the club on the Wednesday, and then we suffered some badly scratched legs crossing the train track thru overgrown briars. Sorry DFWdude!!

DFWdude put on some great displays of public action including a couple of great 3 somes, where he sat on the couch and had a girl straddle his face while the other blew him. Then lots of fucking in various positions. A career in Porn beckons.

The heat in the club was stifling, with just one floor fan for the whole club. The door was open to the back yard but disappointingly there were no chairs or anything else out there. Grim. The number of girls were down from the last time I was there, and my favs were all missing. Also the girls were all a bit grumpy due to the heat.

I sessioned with -.

Suzi, 30's, Romanian, good English, blonde short hair, ok service, big pussy that I managed to cum in.

Alice, 27, Romanian. She had been on my list since last visit. She has gone covered now and doesn't allow her anus to be licked but still I wanted to lick that pussy. Her blowjob was about the best I've ever had, and an excellent CIM to finish. No Swallow though.

Katja mid 20's, good, tabulos Bulgarian, tallish brunette with big arse. Allowed deep arse fingering and licking, also deep kissing, although she protested when I wanted to kiss her after the deep arse licking, but when I put my finger under her nose to show her how clean her arse was, she came around and continued with the deep kissing. Great girl. Came on her tits.

Day 2.

Erica, good tabulos Bulgarian, mid 30's, sessioned with her on the last trip. Her easy going attitude and tabulos nature makes her popular with the older guys. She allows deep anal fingering but doesn't do anal as far as I know. Her CIM was disappointing.

Jenny, cute young curvy Romanian about 20, average service, no arse licking allowed and No kissing.

Roxana crap rushed service but amazing big arse. She thought I was crazy for licking her arse and then wanting to kiss her, but she did make me cum.

SvenFKK
08-03-16, 18:22
I apologize for not reporting this sooner, but the whole thing sort of put me off of the entire mongering thing. Had to stay away from the board for a while. This happened last mid-January.

In short after a nice evening I went out to my car and found a couple guys staring at theirs right next to mine. Both cars had their right passenger window smashed. Presumably this was an attempt to steal things from the glove compartment. The stupid criminals should have popped the trunk. They would have found all of my luggage including a good $3000 worth of computer gear.Was it parked in the club's parking lot?

SvenFKK
08-03-16, 18:30
The time I sessioned with Andrea she told me I couldn't lick her pink hole after licking her brown hole, because she was afraid of shit from her brown hole getting on my tongue and transferring into her pink hole which can of course cause infection. So I licked her Pink hole first then her brown hole.

Of course it was her amazing big Arse that I really wanted. She is a super stunning girl.Big arse? My wife's is probably twice as wide.

SvenFKK
08-03-16, 18:36
Alice, 27, Romanian. She had been on my list since last visit. She has gone covered now and doesn't allow her anus to be licked but still I wanted to lick that pussy. Her blowjob was about the best I've ever had, and an excellent CIM to finish. No Swallow though.
When I was there on Sunday, her photo still said "Mache alles außer anal". As I mentioned, at least two others are not honest. As I mentioned, I didn't try any rimming with her. Good CIM, but not the best I have ever had. I've had several excellent blow jobs from the excellent Ute, usually coming in her throat while she was deep-throating me.

Once, after several orgasms in just a few hours at Mettmann, I was back with Ute. She started blowing me. There was music playing, and she stopped to say that she liked that song. It went on for about 20 minutes! I managed to last that long (6 orgasms in 3 hours helped, as did Ute's SLOW blow job). Amazing.

Wanking
08-03-16, 19:26
Big arse? My wife's is probably twice as wide.I guess its all relative really. To my pals like Vito and DFwdude who like slim little women with tiny arses, Andrea would have a very big arse, to me her Arse would be ideal size. To Sven I guess Andrea's arse looks Tiny, like that of a teenage boy! LOL.

SvenFKK
08-03-16, 22:28
I guess its all relative really. To my pals like Vito and DFwdude who like slim little women with tiny arses, Andrea would have a very big arse, to me her Arse would be ideal size. To Sven I guess Andrea's arse looks Tiny, like that of a teenage boy! LOL.I saw one girl at Dietzenbach whose arse was about half the size of mine. She was also very thin, maybe 40 kg.

Vito Corleone
08-06-16, 01:05
Big arse? My wife's is probably twice as wide.Well, no wonder you think Ina, Tina the rest of the IED girls attractive. The thin girl you mentioned is Bianca.

Neurosynth
08-06-16, 07:55
Was it parked in the club's parking lot?Yes exactly, in the official parking lot. What a bad way to end the evening!

Jimmy Boy 99
08-08-16, 02:15
Ignored my horrendous visit last year and went back today. 12 girls' photos at reception. Photos did not look promising but the photos are usually not helpful in identifying the girls.

Spent 2 hours trying to find someone I wanted to fuck but to no avail, so I left.

This place only survives because there is no competition.

Don't waste your money at his place. Hopefully, I will follow this advice myself.

Neurosynth
08-08-16, 03:42
Don't waste your money at his place. Hopefully, I will follow this advice myself.Admittedly it's been 7 months since I've been there. But has there been a significant erosion of quality? Or is it more or less the same now as it was in January?

Jimmy Boy 99
08-08-16, 05:27
Admittedly it's been 7 months since I've been there. But has there been a significant erosion of quality? Or is it more or less the same now as it was in January?I visited last year about the same time as now. 19 girls then, and also younger, but still awful.

FormulaOneFan
08-08-16, 06:58
It's an order of magnitude worse than the top tier FKK clubs in terms of quality, but the experience is what it is.

Wanking
08-08-16, 11:26
I visited last year about the same time as now. 19 girls then, and also younger, but still awful.Wow man, you must really be into super hotties only. There isn't a girl in Dietz I wouldn't fuck if they were in a partytreff for instance.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-08-16, 15:57
What's the std testing policy at Dietzenbach?

Strikesfun
08-08-16, 16:12
What's the std testing policy at Dietzenbach?If you are worry about the risk of STD, find another hobby. In the stock market if you worry about losing money do not invest there is a risk you will lose the money. The get part about choice is you can chose not to do something and the risk is eliminated.

Strikesfun
08-08-16, 16:14
The place has a good location easy to get to and not far from Frankfurt. The layout is average while there are places to sit that is until the club is full then it can be standing room only.

The place is well known by locals and travelers and on a weekend, the girls (recent weekend 12 girls) are very busy at times having scheduled 3 or more session waiting. The rotation of gents throughout the day is high with a constant number men arriving and most staying a few hours.

Strikesfun
08-08-16, 16:44
Get yourself tested. If asking about a place's policy on STD testing it is best to begin with one self. I know I am going to be hammered on this topic I am done.

Wanking
08-08-16, 19:25
I visited last year about the same time as now. 19 girls then, and also younger, but still awful.Ok alot of the Dietz girls are average looking, but at least most of them have goodish bodies. Compared to some of the munters in DV Raubach where I visited with Colbog twice in 2011, the Dietz girls are supermodels.

I remember Nora in DV, greasy blonde hair, Ok face but tits down to her knees and Huge purple stretch marks on her post baby saggy belly. Minging!

(still I did have the odd wank over her).

http://www.dolce-vita-raubach.de/galerie/nora/

They must have photo-shopped the purple stretch marks.

Brigita was my fav there http://www.dolce-vita-raubach.de/galerie/brigita/

Interesting the old pics are still active. Those girls are long gone btw.

Craiova
08-08-16, 20:10
The average line up of Dietzenbach is miles below other FKK clubs. Otherwise the girls would work covered for 50 euro plus extra for CIM and anal and maybe extra for AO instead of getting 30 euro for BBFS inklusive CIM. Most girls there between 5 and 6, sometimes a 7 and never better than a 8. Best looking AO girl at Dietzenbach was for me crazy Michaela, she was a 8.

And at DVR was in 2011/12 for me the best looking girl I've ever seen at an AO club Yana, but I know only Dietzenbach, DVR and Luderland from the AO clubs.

Myrrh
08-08-16, 21:46
Spent 2 hours trying to find someone I wanted to fuck but to no avail, so I left.Unlike you Jimmy I did end up going with a couple of girls on my last visit but only because I had a skinful of alcohol before I entered (a couple of beers on the train and one whilst walking there) and also because it is so dark in there you don't really get to see what the girls actually look like.

A third reason would be that I had already paid 40 euros entry and I knew that I wouldn't be getting any of that money back.

Wanking
08-09-16, 22:23
Over the years I have encountered many Romanian girls with tooth decay bad breath, mostly in Partytreffs BTW, also the occasional fungal smelling cunny. I didn't get any smelly breath or stinky cunny off the dietz girls in my 4 visits there.

I did notice one girl in Dietz picking her nose and eating her snot tho. Not much food in Dietz of course.

Vito Corleone
08-09-16, 23:18
The average line up of Dietzenbach is miles below other FKK clubs. Otherwise the girls would work covered for 50 euro plus extra for CIM and anal and maybe extra for AO instead of getting 30 euro for BBFS inklusive CIM. Most girls there between 5 and 6, sometimes a 7 and never better than a 8. Best looking AO girl at Dietzenbach was for me crazy Michaela, she was a 8.

And at DVR was in 2011/12 for me the best looking girl I've ever seen at an AO club Yana, but I know only Dietzenbach, DVR and Luderland from the AO clubs.Michaela was a hottie. More like a 7 in looks but -3000 in the service department. I would just pin her in mish & pound her like some max hardcore scene.

I enjoyed my many visits last month. Anna Sara Reyna / Rema Selena & Anais.

Yana was a hot SI swimsuit model with amazing tits & tight tight snap in half like a cucumber tight poon.

Neurosynth
08-11-16, 08:11
Admittedly it's been 7 months since I've been there. But has there been a significant erosion of quality? Or is it more or less the same now as it was in January?I'm quoting myself because my question wasn't about comparing Dietz to other FKK's, it was about comparing Dietz with itself. I. e. Now versus 7+ months ago.

(I know the girls there may on the average not be as hot as, say, those at Oase. Been to both numerous times. But at Dietz I've always been able to find 2 or 3 totally do-able and with a better attitude and far fewer limitations. Essentially no limitations in fact. My only worry is that there has been a recent drop off relative to last January.).

Neurosynth
08-11-16, 08:20
Brigita was my fav there http://www.dolce-vita-raubach.de/galerie/brigita/ Ha! I did Brigita too! I almost never go with big girls, but she won me over with her personality. Really a fun girl. Took her and someone young and thin for an extended double. Had Brigita on top of me swinging her big tits slapping me in the face, and banged her hard on top to watch those pups bounce all over like water balloons. Finished in the young thin girl though. Some kind of evolutionary imperative in action I guess!

Jimmy Boy 99
08-12-16, 14:59
Wow man, you must really be into super hotties only. There isn't a girl in Dietz I wouldn't fuck if they were in a partytreff for instance.Not super hotties but young, pretty, sweet faces with acceptable bodies who show interest in me fucking them for money.

Hessen Bub
08-12-16, 17:54
Unlike you Jimmy I did end up going with a couple of girls on my last visit but only because I had a skinful of alcohol before I entered (a couple of beers on the train and one whilst walking there) and also because it is so dark in there you don't really get to see what the girls actually look like.

A third reason would be that I had already paid 40 euros entry and I knew that I wouldn't be getting any of that money back.What you pay is what you get. 30€ for BBFS including CIM and with some girls anal. That (with covered full sex) would be 200€ in any other FKK in Hessen.

HB.

DFWdude
08-25-16, 01:54
Reading on a German board the line up at this club is getting worse day by day. The other day it was reported just 5 girls on duty. I know the new law banning AO will likely finish this club off, but will it die an early death? With just a handful of girls, this club may not see the month of November.

Diet Coke
08-25-16, 06:19
Reading on a German board the line up at this club is getting worse day by day. The other day it was reported just 5 girls on duty. I know the new law banning AO will likely finish this club off, but will it die an early death? With just a handful of girls, this club may not see the month of November.I could live with no AO but like all the other extras at no extra charges. Which German board?

Diet Coke
08-25-16, 06:30
20.08. 2016,06:15.

Abend,

Heute am 19.08. Waren anwesend.

Line up 8/20.

Milena.

Dani.

Elena (jetzt mit blonder Mhne).

Erika.

Gala (neu).

Jenni.

Jessi.

Karina.

Sarah.

Roxana.

Vanessa.

HeyyyyyyPaul
08-25-16, 07:42
Who can go for sex, even for free, with such a beauty? Nobody never answered for a pretty girl in AO club? Just to see what is a AO club beauty.Yet we all know there are girls that look worse than this at sharks and oase that make plenty of $$.

Myrrh
08-25-16, 21:50
20.08. 2016,06:15.

Abend,

Heute am 19.08. Waren anwesend.

Line up 8/20.Some of these women have been there for years and only the die-hard fans would choose them.

Milena: In her 40's, craggy and old.

Dani: Eastgoing described her as having teeth like a horse but a horse would be ashamed to have those.

Vanessa: Miss mechanical rush job. No heart.

Roxana: Her hips and ass have been spreading sideways at the rate of 1 cm every month for the last 2 years.

BigBuddy69
08-30-16, 20:41
I'll develop later but I had a good time this morning in Dietzenbach, I saw no big differences with Villa Venus in Duisburg (even with the girls of F39) and I had a really good fun with Karina and Dana (some semen involved).

SvenFKK
08-30-16, 22:20
I'll develop later but I had a good time this morning in Dietzenbach, I saw no big differences with Villa Venus in Duisburg (even with the girls of F39) and I had a really good fun with Karina and Dana (some semen involved).Karina is good.

SvenFKK
08-30-16, 22:22
Milena: In her 40's, craggy and old.
But really nice, a working girl who genuinely enjoys what she does, and she rims (perhaps not with everyone, but if not, it is probably your fault, not hers).

Vanessa: Miss mechanical rush job. No heart.
True.

BigBuddy69
08-30-16, 22:32
Karina is good.Chubby but cute, nice shoes and she speaks good english. I think I remembered you speaking about her in good terms before I chose her, so thanks.

GvaCH
08-31-16, 20:37
Hi there,

Advice needed:

How to easily spot Milena & Karina? Usual sitting spot in the club?

Otherwise any recommendations as far as service / extra are concerned? (Anal / CIM / CIF / rimming).

Going to be there next Tuesday (6th), anyone around?

Thanks a lot!

BigBuddy69
09-01-16, 19:55
Karina was on one of the closest sofas to the entrance, and there are pictures on the counter where you can see her (she looks a lot like her picture). She's smiling and speaks good english.

So to report my trip, I was here two days ago. I had my train at 2 pm at Franfkurt and since the club open at 10 am, it was a good option. Too bad that one of the streets to the club is closed (big work) and Google Maps had some difficulties to accept that I wanted to find another path to the club.

I was here at about 10:40, there were 12 or 14 pictures on the counter (only one where it was written "nicht ohne", most of the pics said "ich mache alles ausser anal") and about 6 or 7 girls on the sofas. Dani opened me and well, she doesn't look like a horse. Actually she looks rather good (didn't really see her teeth though). 40 for entrance, no happy hour. Litlle lockers and only 3 showers. The main room is not very wide. The garden looks like something deserted long ago.

I hesitated to go because of the last reports but the ladies were not specially ugly, no big difference with Villa Venus for me. Karina was already busy on a sofa, speaking with a man (probably a regular) then sucking him. She left with him and returned less than 20 minutes later. Another girl was rather attractive to me, Lana, the others were not (maybe Dani), but no monsters such as described here. I saw a good looking blonde with short hair, maybe Susi, but she was at the reception and not on a sofa. One of the girls was in F39 some time ago (forgot her name).

So when Karina was free, I sat on her sofa. Good talk, she's not pushy, then a little BJ on the couch, then room.

She put a condom on the bed, then we started making out. It"s not the GF experience I get in other clubs but it was OK, she kisses, sucks good, DATY is ok. I asked her if she makes it with a condom, she said yes, then I asked her if she accepted without (we had some understanding problems) she said there was no problem if we didn't use one. I told her I'd like to stay 1 hour with her since we wouldn't use a condom. So she left to the reception to tell the TF and she came back and I played a little with my cock on her pussy and we had bareback sex, CG, mish, doggy. Once again not the most passionnate sex I had but it was good, she likes to play, some little dirty talk, it was more fun sex. At the end of the half hour I asked her if she had a friend for a 3 some, she left and luckliy she came back with Lana, the other good looking girl (tits slightly sagging but otherwise pretty). I asked Lana if it was ok for a bareback 3 some, she said "no problem" (she's 28 like Karina and speaks english too). So I took Dana in missionnary, switched between her and Karina a few times (and this time there was no cock cleaning at each swap), when I was with a girl the other one was not inactive, encouraged me, kissed me.

As I was afraid I couldn't finish, I took Lana doggy, Karina took my cock to put it into Lana and kept looking, then as I was fucking Dana harder and harder she laid on her back and fingered her pussy, I was feeling more and more excited so I pounded Lana strongly, one of the legs of Karina was even on Lana who was nearly lying on her belly! Powerful orgasm for me and first creampie of my life in doggystyle! I asked Lana to show me the result before she cleaned and I had the pleasure to see my cum going out of her pussy (hard because the rooms are poorly lighted). I had been fast to come and the three of us had been together for about 15 minutes. I felt that the girls wanted to leave, but I asked them and there were nice enough to stay a little in my arms. We left a little after 20 minutes (50 for Karina). 75 for Karina and 30 for Dana.

I enjoyed the 3 some because the girls were cute, playful and willing to please, there was no lesbian action but they acted like good friends and did some teamwork, sucking me together, watching me fucking the other while encouraging me or touching and kissing me. The talking was fun and sexy. No problem for sucking me after I fucked the other. But since they are not really into foreplays, the 1 h for 75 is not really a good deal. If I don't get some greenish slimy surprise in a few days, I probably will go with them again in the end of October, but for one 30 minutes 3 some and one session of 30 minutes with each one.
I forgot to say there was something to eat : bread, sausages, fruits, and some kind of "croissants".

SvenFKK
09-01-16, 21:48
Karina was on one of the closest sofas to the entrance, and there are pictures on the counter where you can see her (she looks a lot like her picture). She's smiling and speaks good english.

So to report my trip,In order to avoid coming after 15 minutes then wondering what to do, I usually opt for 15 minutes of massage (Karina does it well) then 15 minutes of action. It could be vice versa, and massage after orgasm is great, but with massage first I can slowly get horny, we can chat a bit and so on. Also, with the action afterwards, the girl will definitely stay until you are finished (unless the time is up) but if you have already come might be tempted to cut the massage short.

BigBuddy69
09-01-16, 21:52
Actually I'm used to longer foreplays, but with the two girls and having already fucked Karina for a good time, I was a little bit horny. I normally need time to come.

ExpatLover
09-02-16, 03:22

So to report my trip, I was here two days ago. I had my train at 2 pm at Franfkurt and since the club open at 10 am, it was a good option. Too bad that one of the streets to the club is closed (big work) and Google Maps had some difficulties to accept that I wanted to find another path to the club.

I was here at about 10:40, there were 12 or 14 pictures on the counter (only one where it was written "nicht ohne", most of the pics said "ich mache alles ausser anal") and about 6 or 7 girls on the sofas. Dani opened me and well, she doesn't look like a horse. Actually she looks rather good (didn't really see her teeth though). 40 for entrance, no happy hour. Litlle lockers and only 3 showers. The main room is not very wide. The garden looks like something deserted long ago.

I hesitated to go because of the last reports but the ladies were not specially ugly, no big difference with Villa Venus for me. Karina was already busy on a sofa, speaking with a man (probably a regular) then sucking him. She left with him and returned less than 20 minutes later. Another girl was rather attractive to me, Lana, the others were not (maybe Dani), but no monsters such as described here. I saw a good looking blonde with short hair, maybe Susi, but she was at the reception and not on a sofa. One of the girls was in F39 some time ago (forgot her name)..I don t know if you are joking or not but are you aware of the high level of risk that you are taking by sessionning prostitutes without condoms, I just finish my full medical check in Frankfurt hospital and the doctor told me that they are facing a huge increase in HIV, syphilis etc.

JBGood333
09-02-16, 07:06
Given some of the law changes, can any one with recent experience there comment as to if FFK-Dietz is still offering AO experiences?

BigBuddy69
09-02-16, 14:26
Given some of the law changes, can any one with recent experience there comment as to if FFK-Dietz is still offering AO experiences?Just did it.

I don t know if you are joking or not I'm not.

but are you aware of the high level of risk that you are taking by sessionning prostitutes without condoms, I just finish my full medical check in Frankfurt hospital and the doctor told me that they are facing a huge increase in HIV, syphilis etc.I am, but you're probably taking higher risks everyday by driving your car (I'm speaking about HIV).

The two most common STD's are gonorrhea and chlamydia, they're unpleasant but cured by antiboitics.

Sirioja
09-02-16, 15:56
Just did it.

I'm not.

I am, but you're probably taking higher risks everyday by driving your car (I'm speaking about HIV).

The two most common STD's are gonorrhea and chlamydia, they're unpleasant but cured by antiboitics.Everyone is free to play with his life like he wants, of course, but do you think HIV is only a urban legend? Of course, I wish to everybody to never suffer from such disease. I prefer car crash or ski fall.

Optimist
09-02-16, 16:39
I don t know if you are joking or not but are you aware of the high level of risk that you are taking by sessionning prostitutes without condoms, I just finish my full medical check in Frankfurt hospital and the doctor told me that they are facing a huge increase in HIV, syphilis etc.It is true that HIV rates are rising, by over 10% a year in Germany.

Statistics can hide or illuminate truth. So far as I can establish the rise is primarily amongst gay and bisexual men, with the added momentum of "breeding".

The minority of the rise is therefore amongst heterosexuals. I don't know what proportion of these have had unprotected sex with prostitutes. So without a further investigation, it is impossible to tell if clubs like Dietzenbach are contributing in any statistical sense to this trend.

So, the statistic is fact, but it's implications can't be easily interpreted.

Of course, unprotected sex raises risk exposure.

The question then relates to society's attitude. Should it be banned?, should protective measures like the use of PREP be encouraged?, if action is taken to minimise this risk, how does that relate to the acceptance by society for example of the tens of thousands of deaths annually caused partially at least by car exhaust fumes?

I would only conclude that society's attitude to risk is based on prejudice, vested interests, and ignorance.

BigBuddy69
09-02-16, 17:47
Optimist you're a wise man.

I just can add that I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I eat healthily, I do sports, I only do bareback once in a while (and only with one or two girls), I get checked often so I think that my chances of living old are rather high.

Myrrh
09-02-16, 20:54
It is true that HIV rates are rising, by over 10% a year in Germany.

Of course, unprotected sex raises risk exposure. Widespread unprotected P4P sex has been going on for years in Germany however it is only now that the German government has shown any concern.

Why would a country which prides itself on the freedom of the individual, and in which prostitution is totally legal and fully integrated into society, suddenly rush out laws forbidding someone from making any financial agreement with another person to have sex without condoms?

What have they seen? What do they now know?

Because most people don't test, and don't know what they have, there is always a delayed effect before true HIV infection rates are translated into the official figures.

Looking back we think people were totally nuts to think that they could bare fuck as much as they like with whomever they wanted in the bathhouses of San Francisco in the 1980's with no consequences whatsoever.

Will we be thinking the same about the 2000's for Germany in over 5 years time.

The wages of sin?

Vito Corleone
09-03-16, 01:09
Hi there,

Advice needed:

How to easily spot Milena & Karina? Usual sitting spot in the club?

Otherwise any recommendations as far as service / extra are concerned? (Anal / CIM / CIF / rimming).

Going to be there next Tuesday (6th), anyone around?

Thanks a lot!Milena is very easy to spot. Youngest babe there with really tight toned abs & perky tits. Prob the shortest girl working!

Optimist
09-03-16, 14:28
I have moved the AO discussion to the AO Lounge thread, explaining why I think Myrrh 's analysis is only a small part of the explanation.

BigBuddy69
09-03-16, 20:23
Everyone is free to play with his life like he wants, of course, but do you think HIV is only a urban legend?No it's not, but actually the risk of catching HIV from vaginal intercourse is rather small, check the figures.

Of course, I wish to everybody to never suffer from such disease. I prefer car crash or ski fall.I don't. And I think that by driving every week from Paris to clubs by night without enough sleep and while speeding at 200 km / h on the autobahns, you're probably more dangerous for yourself and for the others than me.

But I'm not here to promote AO and I'm not a big bareback fucker myself.

Marine One
09-03-16, 22:15
In reading the posts on the LU at Deitz in this thread, I don't see any mentions of Anna, Bianca, and Aline. Three of my favorites. Does anyone know if they left the club?

Thanks.

Diet Coke
09-04-16, 06:15
In reading the posts on the LU at Deitz in this thread, I don't see any mentions of Anna, Bianca, and Aline. Three of my favorites. Does anyone know if they left the club?

Thanks.Saw her listed on another German board a day or so ago.

Sirioja
09-04-16, 09:28
No it's not, but actually the risk of catching HIV from vaginal intercourse is rather small, check the figures.

I don't. And I think that by driving every week from Paris to clubs by night without enough sleep and while speeding at 200 km / h on the autobahns, you're probably more dangerous for yourself and for the others than me.

But I'm not here to promote AO and I'm not a big bareback fucker myself.Which doctor said small risk when fucking AO a girl fucked by everybody? Not french doctors. Many don t even know they have disease.

Since less than 4 years for FKK experience, much more than 100 000 kms only in Germany and about 350 000 kms driven, under rain, sometimes on snow without snow tires in Germany, nobody injured, only a fox in the night, much over 200 , around Achen. I just have to know if I able to control grip and balance, when I can t control girls heath, even I wish to all girls to be in good health, I m more afraid of diseases than pushing as much I can and enjoy.

SvenFKK
09-04-16, 09:51
I just can add that I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I eat healthily, I do sports, I only do bareback once in a while (and only with one or two girls), I get checked often so I think that my chances of living old are rather high.Getting checked regularly does not prevent any disease, and if you have it doesn't cure it.

The only point in checking regularly is so that you realize that you are a danger to other people and, hopefully, act accordingly.

SvenFKK
09-04-16, 09:55
Widespread unprotected P4P sex has been going on for years in Germany however it is only now that the German government has shown any concern.

Why would a country which prides itself on the freedom of the individual, and in which prostitution is totally legal and fully integrated into society, suddenly rush out laws forbidding someone from making any financial agreement with another person to have sex without condoms?

What have they seen? What do they now know?
ALthough legal, "fully integrated into society" is an exaggeration.

Why the change? There are always people who want to crack down, and the large influx of Romanians and Bulgarians has given them an excuse to revive the "most prostitutes are forced into it" canard. Making bareback illegal is just following on the coattails of this.

The problem is that prostitution is <I not</ I fully integrated into society. If it were, many credible people would state publicly that many myths are being propagated by those who wish to forbid things. But this happens very rarely, since it is not integrated well enough that most people are happy to admit to being punters.

SvenFKK
09-04-16, 09:56
Milena is very easy to spot. Youngest babe there with really tight toned abs & perky tits. Prob the shortest girl working!Presumably a joke. Milena is one of the oldest and has small but really saggy tits. Muscle tone is also not very good.

She is a very nice woman, a genuine nymphomaniac, and rims.

BigBuddy69
09-04-16, 10:12
Getting checked regularly does not prevent any disease, and if you have it doesn't cure it.The point of getting checked is getting cured after is there are any problems!

Michi T
09-04-16, 10:30
Presumably a joke. Milena is one of the oldest and has small but really saggy tits. Muscle tone is also not very good.

She is a very nice woman, a genuine nymphomaniac, and rims.Sounds interesting. Is there somewhere a picture? I was not able to find a website of this FKK club but this one - http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com. There are no photos and almost no information. I understand that entrance fee is 40 €. How much is price for sex?

BigBuddy69
09-04-16, 10:39
30 € for half an hour (but as soon as you come the girl wants to go out).

ExpatLover
09-04-16, 10:50
Just did it.

I'm not.

I am, but you're probably taking higher risks everyday by driving your car (I'm speaking about HIV).

The two most common STD's are gonorrhea and chlamydia, they're unpleasant but cured by antiboitics.I don't agree with you, having unprotected sex with a girl from Romania who is having 200 hundred and more mongers by month is at high risk for HIV, don;t hesitate to speak with a doctor about it syphilis is also a strong point of concern for the doctors recently.

Michi T
09-04-16, 15:55
30 for half an hour (but as soon as you come the girl wants to go out).30 € is a good price. But if the girl wants to leave as soon as I cum, then it is not a good deal.

Is any fellow around 30-40 years around for a visit of Diezenbach on 23 September? Please PM me, I will stay in Frankfurt that weekend.

Optimist
09-04-16, 16:45
Bareback is now being debated in four threads!

SvenFKK
09-04-16, 17:16
The point of getting checked is getting cured after is there are any problems!But there is no cure for HIV.

BigBuddy69
09-04-16, 20:07
As I said, the risk is rather small: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html.

4/10 000.

Sirioja
09-04-16, 20:11
I don't agree with you, having unprotected sex with a girl from Romania who is having 200 hundred and more mongers by month is at high risk for HIV, don;t hesitate to speak with a doctor about it syphilis is also a strong point of concern for the doctors recently.Why only Romanians? Bulgarians are AO specialists. But I agree for real risk. I'm not afraid of many things in life, but no AO roulette for my health. Even with condom, no risk don t exist for diseases.

Neurosynth
09-05-16, 00:19
As I said, the risk is rather small: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html.

4/10 000.And just to add, that probability assumes *every one* of those 10,000 times is with someone HIV positive. So, for example, if you encounter someone with HIV 1 out of 20 times, then the probability is 4/200,000, or 1/50,000.

Having sex 50,000 times would require sex once a day for 136 years.

Michi T
09-05-16, 00:36
Why only Romanians? Bulgarians are AO specialists. But I agree for real risk. I'm not afraid of many things in life, but no AO roulette for my health. Even with condom, no risk don t exist for diseases.I absolutely agree. All those who do AO with prostitutes are real damned idiots!

Smuffin
09-05-16, 12:06
Easy access via Dietzenback Hoptbahnhof, exit train turn left, unused track will be on your left, when the road turns right continue straight down a well worn dirt path. Follow this to a street that "T" intersects go left to next "T" turn right walk 25 feet or so turn right again about 50 yards down on the left you will see a blue SAUNA sign, your there.

As others have described this is a low budget low end joint, single men's toilet (which has a broken lid) couple shower stalls that worked very well, the inside has no ventilation and was warm, fortunately today I arrived around 7 PM and it was cloudy / raining all day, outside temps remained nice, had it been in the 80's or 90's that place would have been a Sauna, which the also had next to the shower. Couches are well worn, food selection well let's just skip that, free sodas and water. They did let me know I could leave and return same day.

Elena (could not speak English so her friend translated) Alles auber anal, 30 euro for 30 minutes, started with her version of a BBBJ, which was really a little head sucking and hand job. Sex with condom only, Started with her on top, she road pretty nice for 3 maybe 4 minutes so we had been in the room for maybe 7 minutes she wanted to know if I came yet, when I told her no she got discussed and said finish with blow job, I asked about another fucking position she said no blow job. As she really was barley taking any of my man in I knew this would take a bit when I finally came she took it all in then spit it into a paper towel. Cudos for finish in mouth, when we exited the room she announced something in Romanian to all the other girls, by the tone used I would venture to guess she was pissed at my taking too long to finish, even though we were in there for no more than 20 minutes.

After a hour break (was a long hour they have a porn movie playing on several TVs around the lounge area, none of which really have a quality picture.

I met Selena next she spoke very good English, we talked for a bit I asked her if she had any fantasies she said yes to do it on one of the public couches; not my cuppa tea, she asked if I had any like two girls at once. I said that might be fun asked if she had a friend she returned with Roxanna (who could not speak English). Roxanna started with a very nice BBBJ as I was kneeling on the bed she gives really great head, with one hand I fingered Selena's pussy which was really wet, with my other I fingered Roxanna's (outside only for her) but pussy was dripping. They switched off and Selena took over giving head she was good as well. * Had Roxanna lay back and entered mission, loved her facial reactions, very hot, Selena was licking my chest and rubbing my balls as I continued fingering her. Was very hot I had to take a pause. * Laid back & had Selena mount me she rode me to completion. Roxanna took a couple paper towels and milked the remaining cum out of my dick, that was a real nice touch.

If weather is cool may consider returning, will see how my day at Mainhattan goes.

Hessen Bub
09-05-16, 15:59
The increase must be due to the big influx of immigrants from Afghanistan, Africa and other Third World areas.

Why would there otherwise be a huge increase right now?

Most of the immigrants are men also and the ones from Afghanistan like to have anal sex with boys, it's part of the hazar culture.

No wonder many of these are infected with serious STDs.Which big increase? Facts? Sources?

Why are many immigrants infected? Facts? Sources?

HB.

Dreams
09-05-16, 17:36
No it's not, but actually the risk of catching HIV from vaginal intercourse is rather small, check the figures.

I don't. And I think that by driving every week from Paris to clubs by night without enough sleep and while speeding at 200 km / h on the autobahns, you're probably more dangerous for yourself and for the others than me.

But I'm not here to promote AO and I'm not a big bareback fucker myself.Can't agree more. I would rather take some drugs for life than being in a wheelchair.

Dreams
09-05-16, 17:39
But there is no cure for HIV.No cure yet, but efficacious treatment with improved drugs and less side effects. \Again, not ideal, but better than paraplegia.

SneraDog
09-05-16, 18:13

Thanks.Anna was there when I visited 2 weeks ago and there also was a sign on the counter stating that Alice will return on August 31st. No sign of Bianca.

ExpatLover
09-05-16, 21:41
Which big increase? Facts? Sources?

HB.Hi,

Are you not aware that for example syphilis is back in many European countries, obviously the German government will never publish any figures, just look how many days they took to admit the [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) in Koln the 31 of December. Recommend to visit your doctor and speak with him, but I don't believe it is a good practice not to use condom with FKK girls not because they are not clean but just because they have too many different partners without any control of heir health status.

Wanking
09-05-16, 21:58
Cudos for finish in mouth, when we exited the room she announced something in Romanian to all the other girls, by the tone used I would venture to guess she was pissed at my taking too long to finish, even though we were in there for no more than 20 minutes.
.Good report Smuffin.

I've had a few women do me on the time a bit there aswell. 20 minutes seems to be more the norm than 30. Ok if you fire your muck in about 20 minutes it doesn't seem too bad, but if you don't you feel cheated when they start calling time early.

Since my last visit there 6 weeks ago I been thinking alot about that club when wanking, especially that Dani or Donna, man she was just gorgeous. She reminds me of English slag singer Tulisa.

Sirioja
09-06-16, 03:56
I absolutely agree. All those who do AO with prostitutes are real damned idiots!I don't judge, just sad for many girls with child, who have to take so many risks about diseases for their health. Same for girls without child. Really bad pimps, to make them work like this, is this the meaning of love in Bulgarian or Romanian?

I know some guys fantasy is to look at their cum going out of vagina, I prefer my risks providing adrenaline.

Neurosynth
09-06-16, 08:05
The increase must be due to the big influx of immigrants from Afghanistan, Africa and other Third World areas.

Why would there otherwise be a huge increase right now?

Most of the immigrants are men also and the ones from Afghanistan like to have anal sex with boys, it's part of the hazar culture.

No wonder many of these are infected with serious STDs.

Which big increase? Facts? Sources?
HB.

Hi,

Are you not aware that for example syphilis is back in many European countries, obviously the German government will never publish any figures, just look how many days they took to admit the XXXX in Koln the 31 of December. Recommend to visit your doctor and speak with him, but I don't believe it is a good practice not to use condom with FKK girls not because they are not clean but just because they have too many different partners without any control of heir health status.I can't speak for HessenBub, but the reason I find this line of speculation suspect is that a common claim made by bigots and racists is that those they hate are unclean, disease ridden, and especially dangerous sexually. And it's typically simply not true.

I'm not accusing anyone here of being a bigot or racist, but the vague coincidence noted here isn't even enough to conclude correlation. And, as we all know, correlation is not proof of causation.

ExpatLover
09-06-16, 13:02
I can't speak for HessenBub, but the reason I find this line of speculation suspect is that a common claim made by bigots and racists is that those they hate are unclean, disease ridden, and especially dangerous sexually. And it's typically simply not true.

I'm not accusing anyone here of being a bigot or racist, but the vague coincidence noted here isn't even enough to conclude correlation. And, as we all know, correlation is not proof of causation.Why are you making a link between facts like increase of syphilis cases in Europe, etc. And racism, I don t believe it is the right approach to deny the reality, I never conclude on any reasons why the MST are increasing I am just pointing out that having unprotected sex with FKK girls is a risky sport, specially if the girl accepts it with you the probability that she will do it with others is quite high, keep all save by using condoms.

Hessen Bub
09-06-16, 14:38
How many refugess (male or female) have you seen at FKK clubs? Even in the RLD 99% are just looking around and never book a girl.

HB.

ExpatLover
09-06-16, 20:08
How many refugess (male or female) have you seen at FKK clubs? Even in the RLD 99% are just looking around and never book a girl.

HB.Sorry but I am not saying that the increase of MST is link with the number of refugees but what seems to be sure is that the number of this kind of diseases is strongly increasing, now everybody has the right to take the risks he wants to take, personally I will not have sex with a FKK girl without condom.

Neurosynth
09-07-16, 01:26
Why are you making a link between facts like increase of syphilis cases in Europe, etc. And racism, I don t believe it is the right approach to deny the reality, I never conclude on any reasons why the MST are increasing I am just pointing out that having unprotected sex with FKK girls is a risky sport, specially if the girl accepts it with you the probability that she will do it with others is quite high, keep all save by using condoms.You said "Are you not aware that for example syphilis is back in many European countries, obviously the German government will never publish any figures, just look how many days they took to admit the XXXX in Koln the 31 of December. ".

Nice. You throw out pure speculation, and then use the *lack of evidence* as *proof* that you must be right. And you say this as a way of supporting FNature when he says:

"The increase must be due to the big influx of immigrants from Afghanistan, Africa and other Third World areas. ".

I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt here, but the more you talk, the more it sounds like bigotry and ethnic stereotyping.

Hessen Bub
09-07-16, 07:09
Really bad pimps, to make them work like this, is this the meaning of love in Bulgarian or Romanian?

You don't really think pimps love the girls working for them? They love the money they make, they will don't care about the person. They milk them for as much money as possible, when they get to old they toss them and get a new young cash cow.

HB.

Smuffin
09-07-16, 08:17
Returned to Dietz for my last day, I wanted another session with Roxanna. When I walked in her face lit up, as we sat together discovered her English though limited was actually pretty good. Sitting talking to her a brand new girl arrived, little thing, black hair, cute, small with near Darmstadt sized natural tits, real cutie pie. Time to go I like the upstairs rooms where the windows open gives a nice cool breeze. I was on bed on my knees she got on all fours and started her really hot BBBJ as I reached around fingering her really juicy pussy, after a bit of this was time for business, she whirled around to start in doggie, why not I thought, oh my goodness her facial expressions are priceless & hip gyrations are mind blowing I didn't have to move she grated and pumped with vigor, I barely lasted 5 minutes and released. After quick cleanup she had us lay back and relax for a bit was in no hurry to return to the floor. In our discussions she explained girls there must work 6 days a week from 10:00 - 23:00 appalling hours, really feel bad for the women who work there. Told her I had some errands to run & would return later, front desk had no issues with my departure / return same day.

When I came back Roxanna was sitting on same couch as the morning, we sat together for a bit, I motioned over at the new gal she told me if I wanted to go with the new gal that would be fine told her maybe we could do a 3 way. As we sat talking the new gal was approached twice different mongers, each talked with her for a couple minutes then left. Roxanna approached her asking to join us in a three way told her it would be easy for her just give me a blow job she declined. On the way upstairs came across Anna, who agreed to join us. Laid back Anna started a really deep BBBJ, amazing for such a little gal, Roxanna straddled me allowing some pussy rubbing, the ladies switched Roxanna blowing as Anna allowed me access to her tits and pussy. *** Time for sex Roxanna mounted me as I continued to play with Anna, switched up women where Anna rode me to a finish. Amazing experience after quick cleanup they waned to lay back and relax a bit, Roxanna actually fell asleep for good 25 minutes when she awoke we went back down stairs though they only required 30 Euro each I offered 40 as it was a really good time.

Unlike other clubs who have a staff to cleanup do laundry etc those tasks belong to the working girls they collect dirty towels and put them in the wash cycle when dry it's a group folding party. They walk around picking up trash & keep the ash trays empty.

Vito Corleone
09-07-16, 08:58
Since my last visit there 6 weeks ago I been thinking alot about that club when wanking, especially that Dani or Donna, man she was just gorgeous. She reminds me of English slag singer Tulisa.I think you need to cut down on the jerking off. None of the girls at Dietz look anything like the lady in the photo. Especially Dana or Dani.

Sirioja
09-07-16, 13:05
You don't really think pimps love the girls working for them? They love the money they make, they will don't care about the person. They milk them for as much money as possible, when they get to old they toss them and get a new young cash cow.

HB.What I call pimps, because that's the name in France, are BF / taxi who drive them to work, in AO clubs or not. I remember Suginella at Oase, kissing her taxi in Mercedes, a real long kiss full of love, before going to be fucked all night. When I spoke to her about, during our single room which was good level, she can perform good if she wants, she answered: You don't understand, I think she loved him, for sure, I may not be clever enough to be able to understand the meaning of love in Romania or Bulgaria. Not same meaning for me. But money is like blood, when you taste, you want again.

Wanking
09-07-16, 17:45
I think you need to cut down on the jerking off. None of the girls at Dietz look anything like the lady in the photo. Especially Dana or Dani.That Dani looked beautiful to my virgin eyes, even if her body is a bit loose as you described it when we were there in May. I do like a woman with a nice soft body tbh (I like them anyway really). I was disappointed she wouldn't let me lick her brown hole but that aside she was good.

BTW Vito I did enjoy that day we spent in Dietz, you are surely a hilarious character. Pretending to run away with the big pile of towels and having the girls chase after you was surely an ROFL moment.

Hessen Bub
09-07-16, 21:46
I think she loved him, for sure, I may not be clever enough to be able to understand the meaning of love in Romania or Bulgaria. You didn't read carefully. I said he doesn't love her. But she loves him. That's the magic trick: she goes through all the trouble because she's madly in love. Loves makes blind.

HB.

Vito Corleone
09-09-16, 08:31
That Dani looked beautiful to my virgin eyes, even if her body is a bit loose as you described it when we were there in May. I do like a woman with a nice soft body tbh (I like them anyway really). I was disappointed she wouldn't let me lick her brown hole but that aside she was good.

BTW Vito I did enjoy that day we spent in Dietz, you are surely a hilarious character. Pretending to run away with the big pile of towels and having the girls chase after you was surely an ROFL moment.That day was a lot of fun! I believe you meant Dana with the soft bod. Dani looks like secretariat & way to thin for your tastes.

Myrrh
09-09-16, 12:06
I think you need to cut down on the jerking off. None of the girls at Dietz look anything like the lady in the photo. Especially Dana or Dani.I remember Dana and Dani as being very different in looks.

Dani was tall and very skinny with a face and teeth like a horse. One time I remember her sitting opposite me and she was so skinny that her hip bone stuck out through her skin like a tent pole. Like Anka she likes to stick her nose in things that doesn't concern her like offering herself up as a second girl once a guy has found a girl to take to the room. She appears all over the place gibbering away like a gibbon. An ugly cesarean section scar on her stomach added to her unattractive.

By contrast Dana has a long, low bridged nose upturned at the end which together with a big forehead makes her look a little like a dolphin. She normally sits by herself quietly surveying everything with an aloof look on her face like she is a cut above the rest of the girls, which she is not. She is soft bodied and because she has had a baby I found her pussy a bit loose. Also a bit whiff with a sour smell emanating. She is a cold fish both in the way she looks and performs. Just lays there waiting for you to finish. I only tried her the once which was enough.

ElephantBeer
09-09-16, 16:39
Man,

Anna is such a cutie and so much fun in the room.

Anyone know her story?

Wanking
09-09-16, 19:00
That day was a lot of fun! I believe you meant Dana with the soft bod. Dani looks like secretariat & way to thin for your tastes.Ok thanks for the clarification. In my memory Dana really looks similar to English singer Tulisa both in Face and soft body.

I wonder which of them has the tastier brownhole?

DFWdude
09-11-16, 01:33
Saw on another board that Dietzenbach is offering FREE entry. Only for the girls guys. Sorry. But hopefully attract some new talent. May make a quick 3 day trip next month!

ExpatLover
09-11-16, 20:12
Saw on another board that Dietzenbach is offering FREE entry. Only for the girls guys. Sorry. But hopefully attract some new talent. May make a quick 3 day trip next month!Sorry but I don't understand what can attract you in this club even for the German guys it is a ALDI (discount club) if you are just looking to get cheap sexe I think you will get better service in the RLD Frankfurt.

Vito Corleone
09-12-16, 11:54
Sorry but I don't understand what can attract you in this club even for the German guys it is a ALDI (discount club) if you are just looking to get cheap sexe I think you will get better service in the RLD Frankfurt.Have you actually been to this club? Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Wanking
09-12-16, 12:34
I think you will get better service in the RLD Frankfurt.I think not.

DFWdude
09-12-16, 18:02
Sorry but I don't understand what can attract you in this club even for the German guys it is a ALDI (discount club) if you are just looking to get cheap sexe I think you will get better service in the RLD Frankfurt.Dumping my cum directly into a pussy without a rubber. Banging two young girls from Romania on a couch as Wanking cheers me on!

Optimist
09-12-16, 18:56
Sorry but I don't understand what can attract you in this club even for the German guys it is a ALDI (discount club) if you are just looking to get cheap sexe I think you will get better service in the RLD Frankfurt.Aldi is synonymous with decent quality at a cheap price. Hence Dietzenbach equals Aldi.

Myrrh
09-12-16, 22:17
Aldi is synonymous with decent quality at a cheap price. Hence Dietzenbach equals Aldi.Aldi is also known as the place where the food is sold in unattractive packaging and doesn't taste as appetizing as other supermarkets. So maybe the term Aldi is right.

After all food is food, right? What do you care what it looked or tasted like once your hunger has been sated. Just as AO sex is AO sex. What were you expecting from the women looks wise?

This club used to be able to excuse the appearance of the women by saying that they more than made up for it with their performance. But reports over recent months may suggest that this is no longer the case. The women are no longer happy to give you the full time in the room. Wanking recently reported that they try and reduce it. 25 minutes now being the norm. Also cutting down time spent on the preliminary blow job on the couch to try and rush to the main action.

Why do you think these women are so keen to do everything on the couch? You are less likely to spend the full 30 minutes and get into the action properly if you are cricking your neck or your legs are dangling over the edge.

This rounds off the Aldi analogy nicely. Customers are not encouraged to loiter, enjoying the presentations on the shelves or taking in the ambience in the store. The business model is about getting the customer off the aisles and into the nearest queue as soon as possible from where they can be quickly funnelled out of the shop.

Wanking
09-12-16, 23:14
Aldi is synonymous with decent quality at a cheap price. Hence Dietzenbach equals Aldi.Do Aldi still own some of these clubs? Which ones?

ElephantBeer
09-13-16, 11:40
Why do you think these women are so keen to do everything on the couch? You are less likely to spend the full 30 minutes and get into the action properly if you are cricking your neck or your legs are dangling over the edge.

This rounds off the Aldi analogy nicely. Customers are not encouraged to loiter, enjoying the presentations on the shelves or taking in the ambience in the store. The business model is about getting the customer off the aisles and into the nearest queue as soon as possible from where they can be quickly funnelled out of the shop.I haven't noticed any decrease in service at Dietz in the last year. The girls are more than happy to blow me on the couch and then give me a full 30 min in the cabins. If I'm already done in cabin we just hang out until the 30 min is up. The occasions I've been there is no hurry to run to the next guy and girls are happy to just sit and chill with me on the couch, smoke a cigarette and bullshit. There has been absolutely no push, rush, and no weirdness about fucking. They know they're paid to fuck and they still give great service. I've tried just about all the girls at Dietz that are doable. The last time. Last weekend.

Michi T
09-20-16, 23:52
I want to try FKK Diezenbach this coming weekend. Any fellow monger around? Please PM me.

Daffon
09-24-16, 21:37
Typing with my left I want to visit here despite just badly breaking right hand. I understand about services and girls here. How does the charging work entrance, girls' time etc. Need to budget diminishing Euros!

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 08:38
40€ entry. 30€/30 min incl. CIM and anal if offered by the girl.

HB.

Daffon
09-25-16, 19:02
40 entry. 30/30 min incl. CIM and anal if offered by the girl.

HB.So not much cheaper than Sharks except that service includes what you have listed plus AO, I understand.

BigBuddy69
09-25-16, 20:12
Not much cheaper? Almost half price!

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 20:16
So not much cheaper than Sharks except that service includes what you have listed plus AO, I understand.If the girl does AO. Some don't.

HB.

Craiova
09-25-16, 20:18
Yep really almost same price for an anal and CIM session. At Sharks 200 euro compared with 30 euro at Aldi. LOL.

Mac75
09-25-16, 20:35
If the girl does AO. Some don't.
If the girl does AO does that cost extra or is it considered included in the E30?

Craiova
09-25-16, 20:38
If the girl does AO does that cost extra or is it considered included in the E30?At Aldi is AO included in the 30 euro.

ElephantBeer
09-30-16, 16:34
So not much cheaper than Sharks except that service includes what you have listed plus AO, I understand.Huh?

Dietz must be one of the most inexpensive places around! Hell of a lot cheaper than Sharks. And it's AO. How much would some of us pay for that?

Dreams
10-01-16, 11:15
Huh?

Dietz must be one of the most inexpensive places around! Hell of a lot cheaper than Sharks. And it's AO. How much would some of us pay for that?Yes, indeed, many would, but some others would prefer to pay more to be sure that the girl that they are with has not been going AO with a few hundreds guys during the last few months.

To each his own.

SvenFKK
10-01-16, 16:37
Huh?

Dietz must be one of the most inexpensive places around! Hell of a lot cheaper than Sharks. And it's AO. How much would some of us pay for that?Well, facilities at Dietzenbach are not as good, there are only about a dozen girls, some think that they are not as high quality. For me, I don't care about the facilities, because I can get better food and sauna (complete with hundreds of naked girls) elsewhere, I can't do more than 12 girls in a day anyway, and I care more about service than looks (having said that, there are some pretty girls at Dietzenbach). I'm not into AO with working girls, but I still find Dietzenbach good value for money.

ElephantBeer
10-01-16, 17:37
Yes, indeed, many would, but some others would prefer to pay more to be sure that the girl that they are with has not been going AO with a few hundreds guys during the last few months.

To each his own.So either:

1) you're going AO with girls from Sharks or other available options. And you prefer knowing that their price point puts them of reach of 'hundreds of AO guys' (maybe).

2) you're covering up. In which case why do you care what they do? Your condom will protect you from an AO champion or a virtual virgin.

In the end, if you like AO. What's to care. Which is the demographic the AO clubs are clearly aimed at.

Dreams
10-04-16, 10:52
Well, facilities at Dietzenbach are not as good, there are only about a dozen girls, some think that they are not as high quality. For me, I don't care about the facilities, because I can get better food and sauna (complete with hundreds of naked girls) elsewhere, I can't do more than 12 girls in a day anyway, and I care more about service than looks (having said that, there are some pretty girls at Dietzenbach). I'm not into AO with working girls, but I still find Dietzenbach good value for money.Yes, I agree, I also go those clubs because I can get a full 30 min with BBJ, FS, covered in my case, CIM, COB, even anal in some cases, for 30 euros. At another big club, I would have to pay at last 100.

Smuffin
10-08-16, 04:35
Yes, I agree, I also go those clubs because I can get a full 30 min with BBJ, FS, covered in my case, CIM, COB, even anal in some cases, for 30 euros. At another big club, I would have to pay at last 100.I've hit Ditz in the morning, left the club & notified the desk clerk I would be returning, no issues. Had a couple beers & some great food, returned energized & ready for my next round. Ditz is also a great club to allow you two girls for 60 Euro, what a deal. I've taken the two for deal, I gave each 40 Euro as they really put forth a great effort making me feel like a king porn star.

Diet Coke
10-31-16, 20:01
Stayed at Excelsior Hotel near HBF and this site and many others clubs etc were blocked so late report. Arrived each day via S bahn and 15 minute walk. Arrived at varying times in morning.

Memory fades but first with Susana newish girl from Bulgaria said she was 20. I bit curvy and limited English or German. Sex with condom, no blow on couch. Really did not like a lot of kissing and did not like tit sucking. Not bad no limited skill. Blow in room, then condom and finish in mission.

After an hour with Katja who I been with in the Spring. Also condom for sex, before she had said no CIP. So blow, mission with condom, wilted and then a lot of blow without. She tried hard but being old and up for over 30 hours did not finish. I was happy with her. Also Bulgarian and less than great teeth not a problem for me.

Diet Coke
10-31-16, 20:13
Morning arrival first girl Susi, 30, from Romania. Slender short haired blonde. Blow on couch and to room. To room kissing, cuddling, and blow. Then AO mission, then more blow and finish with CIM. She was more skilled and would like to repeat with her.

Second with Anna with the great projecting breasts. She never seems to happy. No blow on couch, so to room. Okay but not great for me. Again memory fades. Said 20.

Finally, Anais, said to be 21. Short and slender, with hair a not on head. On couch she did not want arm around her. Strange. In room, blow, mission with condom, more blow and AO vigorous CW. She really worked at it. But I would pass on her.

Diet Coke
10-31-16, 20:21
Again morning arrival around 10:30. First girl Reyna, said 30 from Romania. Tramp stamp and belly piercing. I sat with her and she actually remembered me from the Spring. Great kissing and blow and couch. In room kissing, blow, mission AO and finish. She spoke good English and so we chatted a lot -AST. She really did not like Germany or fat Germans. Best session of the 3 days, with Susi being second.

Later somewhat sparse girls available so chose Dani, 27 long black hair and skinny. Not the great beauty but okay service. And that was by days in Dietzenbach. Details have faded.

Neurosynth
10-31-16, 20:22
Finally, Anais, said to be 21. Short and slender, with hair a not on head. On couch she did not want arm around her. Strange. In room, blow, mission with condom, more blow and AO vigorous CW. She really worked at it. But I would pass on her.So are you saying she has a shaved head? And at first covered sex, but then uncovered?

Diet Coke
10-31-16, 21:11
So are you saying she has a shaved head? And at first covered sex, but then uncovered?Hair in knot, spelling error. Yes, covered and then not. Being old I sometimes wilt while they fool around with condom.

Diet Coke
10-31-16, 21:47
On the days I was there, there were always 12 or more cards displayed. Susana just had a card with name and third day another card with name only. Reyna mentioned she was working early Saturday. She said she works 2 weeks on and a week off.

Neurosynth
11-01-16, 20:48
Hair in knot, spelling error.Ah, too bad. I'll be there in December and a girl with a shaved head would be:

Interesting.

Nympholepsy
11-06-16, 01:09
Decided to try.

I tried two girls Desi and Elena. Both started OK in the lounge but in room went downhill. No kissing to speak of. BBBJ technique was poor and they could not adjust or take directions for how the customer likes it. GFE missing. Lackluster.

I guess you get what you pay for. Maybe this is the wrong place for a GFE with service.

Doubt I would bother to visit again.

Overall the girls looks were much better than I expected for a small club but the service was much worse than expected.

ExpatLover
11-06-16, 16:58
Decided to try.

I tried two girls Desi and Elena. Both started OK in the lounge but in room went downhill. No kissing to speak of. BBBJ technique was poor and they could not adjust or take directions for how the customer likes it. GFE missing. Lackluster.

I guess you get what you pay for. Maybe this is the wrong place for a GFE with service.

Overall the girls looks were much better than I expected for a small club but the service was much worse than expected.I don t know where you are coming from, but this kind of small clubs is more for the local people, no interest for me if you are coming from far abroad, it is far safer to go to the big clubs.

Neurosynth
11-06-16, 17:00
Decided to try.

Overall the girls looks were much better than I expected for a small club but the service was much worse than expected.Wow, sorry you had bad luck twice in a row. I've always had good luck w / DFK and BBBJ and performance in general. I don't remember these two by name. Perhaps others could comment as to whether they are known poor performers.

Dreams
11-06-16, 22:15
I don t know where you are coming from, but this kind of small clubs is more for the local people, no interest for me if you are coming from far abroad, it is far safer to go to the big clubs.Respectfully disagree. I have been to several "big" and "small" clubs, and my ratio of bad / good service is really the same in both. Withe the difference that bad service in a big club cost twice as much as bad service in a small one. As the saying goes, YMMV anywhere.

Optimist
11-07-16, 09:11
Respectfully disagree. I have been to several "big" and "small" clubs, and my ratio of bad / good service is really the same in both. Withe the difference that bad service in a big club cost twice as much as bad service in a small one. As the saying goes, YMMV anywhere.I'm with Dreams. In fact my experience in recent times points me towards smaller clubs. Others may find the opposite.

The real factor for me is whether I find a girl I really like: then a club becomes a good club for me.

Only been to Dietzenbach twice and the service was very good.

Sirioja
11-07-16, 09:23
Decided to try.

Overall the girls looks were much better than I expected for a small club but the service was much worse than expected.This is sex without condom club, doesn't mean GF Illusion club. Some normal clubs are GFE clubs.

ExpatLover
11-07-16, 11:08
Respectfully disagree. I have been to several "big" and "small" clubs, and my ratio of bad / good service is really the same in both. Withe the difference that bad service in a big club cost twice as much as bad service in a small one. As the saying goes, YMMV anywhere.May be the service but I don t care to much I just want to have action with a girl that fulfill my optical dreams and sorry but more girls you have easier will be my choice to find the right one for my taste.

Vito Corleone
11-07-16, 23:48
Wow, sorry you had bad luck twice in a row. I've always had good luck w / DFK and BBBJ and performance in general. I don't remember these two by name. Perhaps others could comment as to whether they are known poor performers.Desi is new so not sure, but was busy because she's new. Elena has been around for years. Not my type, but I heard she's OK.

ExpatLover
11-08-16, 07:43
This is sex without condom club, doesn't mean GF Illusion club. Some normal clubs are GFE clubs.Having sex with a FKK girl without condom is completely unreasonable knowing how many customers they have every months from every where in the world, personally even she will pay me a lot I will never do this, my health is more precious that increasing a little bit my pleasure by not using condoms. If she do this with you she will do it with many others, never believe a FKK girl or a escort.

Dreams
11-08-16, 16:11
Having sex with a FKK girl without condom is completely unreasonable knowing how many customers they have every months from every where in the world, personally even she will pay me a lot I will never do this, my health is more precious that increasing a little bit my pleasure by not using condoms. If she do this with you she will do it with many others, never believe a FKK girl or a escort.Please don't lecture on this. There is a dedicated thread if you really wish to go on with this.

There is actually several threads on AO clubs, for those who consider this as a risk worth taking. Their decision. Not yours.

Your decision not to ever have BB is perfectly fine, it's yours, as much as it is mine not to drive 250 km / h on the autobahn.

Each of us have their own risk / benefit analysis, and that is fine.

Thanks.

Dreams
11-08-16, 16:16
May be the service but I don t care to much I just want to have action with a girl that fulfill my optical dreams and sorry but more girls you have easier will be my choice to find the right one for my taste.Good for you, but I repeat that for those who care about service, that I have had some of my worst punts in big FKKs. To each his own. And yes, if one wants essentially optifucks, choice is obviously better in a 100 + girls FKKs. I was just balancing your strong statement about small clubs with my own different experience, so our readers have a global view and can make their own informed decisions.

It's a common and irritating trend by some to believe that there own prejudices have to be shared by all.

Diet Coke
11-08-16, 23:05
Arrived around 12:30 via S bahn. First session with Desi, darker, tatoo of upper arm slender Romanian. A bit of kissing but not other couch action. To room, poor blow quality, too fast, too hard, no varitey. Just did not do for me. Some hugging and kissing and breast play and sucking. A miss for me. But better than a US lapdance.

Later went with Katja again. DFK on couch and blow. To room, she worked awhile and chose to finish in mouth. Then some rest and cuggle and caress. I was happy. I was hoping to session with Susie but each she sat down someone swooped in before me. Later sat with new girl Rebecca but would not kiss on couch so left. Susie returned but another guy got there first. Sat with Elena, blonde to tatoo on upper chest. No English and little German. Tried to tell me no tongue kissing. Decided to forget with language issue and not that excited about body. About 10+ setcards and I think not all cards on display. Left to S bahn.

BigBuddy69
11-08-16, 23:46
This is sex without condom club, doesn't mean GF Illusion club. Some normal clubs are GFE clubs.How can you know you've never been to those clubs? Women like Ruby and Ina in F39 gave me a great illusion. Kathy in LaLuna is well known for this, Ruby in Club Angelique was very good too.

Having sex with a FKK girl without condom is completely unreasonable knowing how many customers they have every months from every where in the world, personally even she will pay me a lot I will never do this, my health is more precious that increasing a little bit my pleasure by not using condoms. If she do this with you she will do it with many others, never believe a FKK girl or a escort.Well, don't read the Dietzenbach thread!

You'll suffer a seizure when I'll talk about my foursome from last week: 3 girls at the same time, no condom involved!

Sirioja
11-09-16, 02:46
Having sex with a FKK girl without condom is completely unreasonable knowing how many customers they have every months from every where in the world, personally even she will pay me a lot I will never do this, my health is more precious that increasing a little bit my pleasure by not using condoms. If she do this with you she will do it with many others, never believe a FKK girl or a escort.I love to kiss girls, but I agree with you for risky AO sex. Not worth the risk for me.

Bub, I answered about the lack of GFE experienced in a post below. But I m not an AO clubs specialist, only visited F39 with no AO and 2 other clubs with no girl.

Diet Coke
11-09-16, 11:25
Well, don't read the Dietzenbach thread!

You'll suffer a seizure when I'll talk about my foursome from last week: 3 girls at the same time, no condom involved!Was Anna one of the three? I saw someone go into one of middle main floor rooms with 3 girls.

BigBuddy69
11-09-16, 12:39
Karina, Dana and Dani.

Member #4585
11-13-16, 13:52
FKK 40, Dietzenbach

The girls take turns opening the door for incoming customers. The girls are full FKK naked. So when you have a relatively pretty girl opening the door for you it is a great look to be greeted by.

The Romanian hostess with the curly blonde hair is real cool and a bit of a character. She does a bit of banter about her. She corrected us when she said that calling the club FKK Dietzenbach was incorrect. Dietzenbach is the name of the town and not of the club. This is a club will no name was what I could surmise. If you had to give it a name per Alice it was FKK 40, probably 40 since that is the entry fee is 40 euros. The address is Voltstrasse 4, so it can even be called that I believe.

This is the website and there is a Dietzenbach in the website name.

http://fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/

Entry as said before is 40 euro then it is 30 euro per girl. No special bulk deals were mentioned to us on arrival or further mentioned in discussion with the Reception lady at the bar.

On my visits, there was around 16-20 girls each day. There is just one shift that works from 10 am to 11 pm. So the line-up you see in the morning is the same line-up you see in the evening so it is a long day for the girls to be fucking AO. The website says 12 am close but in the club I saw 11 pm close.

Of those say 16-20 girls there was one girl that was Alles Ohne including anal, one girl which was with condom which was blonde big titted Alice but who did do FO finish and the rest were Alles Ohne but without anal. There were two picture cards with no picture, of which one was new girl Rebecca, 23 years old, black haired, slim and actually very good looking body-wise, very experienced and came from a long line of other clubs.

The clientele are primarily older German men, but I saw the odd younger fit muscled man come in as well. There is less the pimp looking guys you see in Sharks, World and Mainhattan.

As Sirioja fr likes to say, the clientele were old and fat. There was one especially fat guy of whom I could not fathom how a girl could find his cock. I mean this man's stomach would enter the room then maybe 3-4 seconds later would the man himself enter the room. It was like Titanic.

There was even lone Asian customer there, so word has gotten out that there was a good deal to be had in Dietzenbach.

There is to eat Chicken soup, one day was with rice and another day with pasta shells served with sliced white or brown bread. The soup is tasty. There are various biscuits and there is fruit. Coffee and soft drinks are on tap. At just after midday the girls get a bulk order of takeaway food sent in and you lose over half the girls to the upstairs as they chow down on their Romanian meal.

There is porn playing on a loop around the whole club on various televisions placed at strategic intervals to stimulate the men. There is actually a large stack of porn videos available but it seems no one bothers to change the DVD so it was the same cheesy 1980's German porn with less than fit women getting fucked by heavily moustachioed men.

As for public sex, it was good that this goes on as the norm in FKK 40. The girls get on their knees in front of the man and give him a good long blowjob before even contemplating going to the room. Sometimes the whole session is completed on the couch in the common area.

There was:

Anna – dark blonde, small, amazing tits. The joke was she looked like black haired Angie at Oase. It would be that Anna's tits arrive then 2 seconds later that Anna arrives since Anna has such projecting tits like Angie at Oase has. No kissing, but BJ is adequate.

Rebecca is the new girl. She is 23 years old and comes from so many other clubs she declined to name them all. She refused public sex prior to going to the room. BJ was okay and the sex was okay too as she tolerated a lot of position changes.

Selena was sought after amongst our group. One man accused another man of cock blocking Selena hence he could not fuck her before we could leave. He spent too long monopolising Selena on the couch.

Alice is the only condom only girl in the club. She can be hilarious to deal with. When stimulating sex with her in the main lounge she would cry out, "Condom only! Condom only!" when we were just dry humping each other. Alice is blonde, wonderfully large boobs for her size and for being a Romanian. She can be pretty too if she took some more care with her look.

As a reminder to all readers, even though this is an Alles Ohne club you can opt to wear a condom. The pricing cannot be sniffed at for 30 euros for all services compared to 50 euro for less than stellar and even standard service in say Sharks or Oase.

I must say that the quality of the girls was surprising this particular visit. It warrants a return in the near future.

I could not remember the names of the 16 other girls. At one stage I had all the names and faces down pat but then I lost it all when I left the club. Sorry for that.

Craiova
11-13-16, 17:43
This is a club will no name was what I could surmise. If you had to give it a name per Alice it was FKK 40, probably 40 since that is the entry fee is 40 euros. The address is Voltstrasse 4, so it can even be called that I believe.Before this club changed to an AO no condom club in 2012 the standard 30 minutes session cost there 40 euro, different to all other Hessen clubs where session cost 50 euro. That's the reason why they called FKK 40 and clients gave due to this low price the nick Aldi for this club.

Wanking
11-16-16, 00:05
FKK 40, Dietzenbach There was one especially fat guy of whom I could not fathom how a girl could find his cock. I mean this man's stomach would enter the room then maybe 3-4 seconds later would the man himself enter the room. It was like Titanic.Great report there Bitumen. I laughed at your description of the fat man LOL..

When I was there in May, there was a similar guy, about 6'2' maybe 50 years old with a beard, easily 200 kg. Some of the girls sat up on his belly and slid down off it when he was sitting.I think he enjoyed the attention LOL.

Also reminds me of a story Creature 2 told about Club Tabulos (now closed) from 10 years ago. He said a man who was so fat he looked like a man with another man inside him entered the club, then shyly went off to the room with a girl. A few minutes later the girl came running out distressed, and then there was a big fuss and Eva the manageress had to go and change the sheets. Turns out that during the blowjob the guy had also managed to release his bowels all over the bed. He apologized, thanked Eva for her understanding and left quickly. Maybe its the same guy! Anyone from here?

BTW a guy had a heart attack in Annie Porsche GB in Berlin when I was over there last Wednesday night. Ill post the details in that section soon.

Member #4585
11-17-16, 23:20
Great report there Bitumen. I laughed at your description of the fat man LOL..

When I was there in May, there was a similar guy, about 6'2' maybe 50 years old with a beard, easily 200 kg. Some of the girls sat up on his belly and slid down off it when he was sitting.I think he enjoyed the attention LOL.Thank you Wanking. I am glad that I made you laugh.

Dreams
11-18-16, 11:32
Thank you Wanking. I am glad that I made you laugh.I laughed too.

Remind me of a guy, at Alantis, that going back some 15 years back. He was not fat, but probably in his 90's. Stayed sitting motionless, looking blank, surrounded by 2 naked girls stroking his tool, with his hands slowly wandering on their body. That lasted some 30 minutes. No sign of life beyond a discreet smile on his face. He was happy.

Made me feel good, I may still have a few years ahead of me then.

DFWdude
11-29-16, 01:28
Looking at another board appears to be a new girl at Dietzenbach. Name Ellie. Does anyone have any details? Age / looks / service?

Creature2
11-29-16, 06:16
Hi WanKing, Hello there.

Thanks for quoting my name and reminding me of that funny and stinky story back to a decade ago in Fabulous. Now, those lovely small clubs has been disappeared but there are new lovely clubs such as Dietz or old RTCs still survive and there are some few hidden gems in them. But anyway, yeah, those were the days, in Germany.

Cheers.

Great report there Bitumen. I laughed at your description of the fat man LOL..

When I was there in May, there was a similar guy, about 6'2' maybe 50 years old with a beard, easily 200 kg. Some of the girls sat up on his belly and slid down off it when he was sitting.I think he enjoyed the attention LOL.

Also reminds me of a story Creature 2 told about Club Tabulos (now closed) from 10 years ago. He said a man who was so fat he looked like a man with another man inside him entered the club, then shyly went off to the room with a girl. A few minutes later the girl came running out distressed, and then there was a big fuss and Eva the manageress had to go and change the sheets. Turns out that during the blowjob the guy had also managed to release his bowels all over the bed. He apologized, thanked Eva for her understanding and left quickly. Maybe its the same guy! Anyone from here?

BTW a guy had a heart attack in Annie Porsche GB in Berlin when I was over there last Wednesday night. Ill post the details in that section soon.

Max #01
11-29-16, 11:31
BTW a guy had a heart attack in Annie Porsche GB in Berlin when I was over there last Wednesday night. Ill post the details in that section soon.What a way to go! .

Wanking
11-29-16, 18:20
Still good value at 30 per 30 minutes including all extras, when compared to the big FKK clubs where it appears most girls don't want to fuck for under a 100 these days.

You can still have a reasonable day in Dietz for around 200 euro.

Neurosynth
11-29-16, 22:00
Agreed, in fact I've had great days there for less!

Craiova
11-29-16, 22:25
Still good value at 30 per 30 minutes including all extras, when compared to the big FKK clubs where it appears most girls don't want to fuck for under a 100 these days.

You can still have a reasonable day in Dietz for around 200 euro.Yep service level in Dietzenbach still on very high level and the the price-performance ratio maybe the best in Hessen.

But some big BUTs. First Club is totally boring, second clean looks different to me and third the most important BUT is the average optic of the girls. Most of them I wouldn't even fuck for free there. So average optic level at Dietzenbach much lower (around 2 points) than at Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan.

Dreams
11-30-16, 11:41
Yep service level in Dietzenbach still on very high level and the the price-performance ratio maybe the best in Hessen.

But some big BUTs. First Club is totally boring, second clean looks different to me and third the most important BUT is the average optic of the girls. Most of them I wouldn't even fuck for free there. So average optic level at Dietzenbach much lower (around 2 points) than at Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan.Yes, but if there are at least 2, or maybe 3 doable, that's fine for me. I don't go for a show of optifucks, like maybe at Oase or SAharks, I go to be serviced by a nice looking girl that gives me all I want for 30.

Wanking
11-30-16, 14:30
Yep service level in Dietzenbach still on very high level and the the price-performance ratio maybe the best in Hessen.

But some big BUTs. First Club is totally boring, second clean looks different to me and third the most important BUT is the average optic of the girls. Most of them I wouldn't even fuck for free there. So average optic level at Dietzenbach much lower (around 2 points) than at Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan.I find it very relaxing there. I think its a better club in winter, because the heat in summer is terrible. Plus they have a nice little sauna. Of course clubs with free beer, restaurants and good wellness facilities are much better on the downtime, but ID take Dietz over Livingroom any day because of the bareback and the price.

There isn't a woman there I wouldn't fuck for free. I like the average look of many of the girls there. The older I get the less fussy I am about looks. A good tabulos girl who gives me full access to her vageena and anus are what's important to me, plenty of them in Dietz.

Different strokes for different folks..

Craiova
11-30-16, 14:53
A good tabulos girl who gives me full access to her vageena and anus are what's important to me, plenty of them in Dietz.Hmm plenty of them in Dietz gives full access to her anus? This would be new for me. And I don't talk about the official club rules. Could you please name these girls?

Max #01
11-30-16, 14:56
I find it very relaxing there. I think its a better club in winter, because the heat in summer is terrible. Plus they have a nice little sauna. Of course clubs with free beer, restaurants and good wellness facilities are much better on the downtime, but ID take Dietz over Livingroom any day because of the bareback and the price.

There isn't a woman there I wouldn't fuck for free. I like the average look of many of the girls there. The older I get the less fussy I am about looks. A good tabulos girl who gives me full access to her vageena and anus are what's important to me, plenty of them in Dietz.

Different strokes for different folks..Until I discovered Dietz, I used to drive the 90 minutes from FRA to DV Raubach for the same reasons. But, like Wanking, I'm much more interested in an average-looking girl who loves sex than a supermodel who couldn't care less. Dietz has kept me from driving that distance.

As with any club in Germany, I am hampered by the language barrier, so there really isn't anything for me to do in any club other than to sit there until the batteries are recharged. I look around and watch the interaction between the girls and guys between sessions and realize I'm missing out on a lot of the experience. My best effort was a while ago at DVR. I had just finished a session with the girl who would use a condom for the blowjob but take it off for sex (can't remember her name). We were cuddling afterwards and I started touching parts of her body and saying the English word for it. She tried to repeat the words from memory when I touched her again in the same place. Incredibly flirty and sexy!

Anybody have any social skills tips for us non-German speakers? I would like to figure out a way to socialize a bit more, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Now, if only they could do something about the smoking.

Wanking
11-30-16, 16:45
Hmm plenty of them in Dietz gives full access to her anus? This would be new for me. And I don't talk about the official club rules. Could you please name these girls?Ok not actual anal sex but licking and fingering. I should have clarified that. Although some girls do bare anal there I've been told, the only one I encountered was the tall one with glasses who only does covered sex and covered anal.

All the Bulgarian girls I encountered there let me lick and finger their ass deep. Only some of the Roms allow it.

Craiova
11-30-16, 20:17
Although some girls do bare anal there I've been told, the only one I encountered was the tall one with glasses who only does covered sex and covered anal.The tall one with glasses is Andrea. Some years ago I liked her world class BJ including DT but later she gets bitchy so I haven't booked her again. And I fucked her in her ass but always covered. She was / is the only anal provider according set cards next to polish MILF Milena. Uncovered anal usually isn't available at Dietz but I've heard too some girls there do with some extra money and given in a way that no ones see how much money you gave this girl.

But again I don't like this club bc boring, dirty and there usually aren't girls according my spec.

Vito Corleone
12-01-16, 00:29
Looking at another board appears to be a new girl at Dietzenbach. Name Ellie. Does anyone have any details? Age / looks / service?Horrendous! Face looks like it survived a IED! Body is OK for a RTC but nothing special. 2 other new girls Valentina looks OK & the other Bulgarian also average but only dies it covered.

SvenFKK
12-01-16, 17:56
Ok not actual anal sex but licking and fingering. I should have clarified that. Although some girls do bare anal there I've been told, the only one I encountered was the tall one with glasses who only does covered sex and covered anal.

All the Bulgarian girls I encountered there let me lick and finger their ass deep. Only some of the Roms allow it.Andrea is the girl who does covered (anal and vaginal).

I've found that all allow my tongue in their arse. Haven't always tried fingers. At massage places, I have found that almost all allow tongue in arse (and even more DATY) and many allow fingering the pussy (some the arse as well).

Kurre
12-02-16, 18:54
I visited FKK Dietzenbach twice this week: Thursday from 7 pm to 9 pm and Friday (today) between 1 and 5 pm.

Originally my plan was to visit Sharks on Thursday and World on Friday but couple of weeks ago a fellow ISG forum member brought "Aldi" to my attention. I'm a fellow partial to bargains so curiosity drove me to try this place out.

Getting there.

From my hotel near Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof I walked to the lower level of the train station following the S-signs and bought a single journey ticket (4,65 euros) to Dietzenbach Bahnhof. The trip should have taken me about 30 minutes but I mistakenly got out at Dietzenbach Steinberg. I had to wait about 15 minutes for the next train to arrive. There are three stops in Dietzenbach: Steinberg, Mitte and Bahnhof. Bahnhof is the one to get out at. From there it's an easy 12 to 15 minute walk to Voltastrasse. There is no taxi stand at the train station.

The club and the girls.

A lot have been written about the low level of comforts at this small club so I will not go there too much. The reception is at the bar so you will enter the club area when paying for your visit (40 euro entrance fee). Sauna (Nordic style steam room) is small: suitable for about 3-5 persons depending on your need for privacy of which there is not much. This is a very good sauna as it responds to water quickly and it is heated to a very good warmth (about 75 degrees Celsius I reckon, there is no thermometer). There are three showers with adequate hot water supply.

The main lounge has about 20 couches and couple of television sets showing rather boring porn. You can drink water or Diet Coke and eat some day-old soup with bread (no garnishings). There are some chocolates and cookies on offer. My advice: eat before coming to this club.

The eight rooms downstairs and six upstairs have large mirrors. These are very basic and dark rooms.

Girls pictures are by the bar and you can check the services they provide (mostly all but anal). There were 17 pictures present but in Thursday I counted about 13 providers and on Friday maybe 14. There were 4 or 5 girls that had looks on par with an average Big Five girl. Couple were kind of low tier FKK quality and about half were kind of rubenesque if put kindly. The club had a steady flow of customers coming and going but on neither day did I see more than 15 to 18 guys at the same time. Mostly between sessions I counted about 10 punters and 10 girls in the lounge.

Service.

This club is known for AO option and it lived true to its reputation. During all sessions I was offered the choice to suit up or not. I chose to wear a raincoat. The service is also said to be better than average but that is partly an illusion created by the fact that the pricing structure here does not give much leeway for upselling (30 euros for 30 minutes including CIM, AO and who knows what else). I was once asked near the end of session if I wanted to extend but there was no pressure or manipulation involved.

Thursday.

Elena.

Thursday my first session was with this blonde girl with a spinner body. Face and breasts were not top notch but body was otherwise very firm and slim. Good, deep BBBJ was offered and given on the couch in the lounge. Only light kissing. Oral in the room did not last too long but was extended on request. She was a surprisingly tight fit and even with condom finished fast. Would and did repeat. Spoke only German.

Selena and Roxana.

My second session on Thursday started with a BBBJ on the couch with Selena, maybe the classiest girl in the club. Very classic face, firm breasts and a nice figure, she could be working in any of the Big Five and have customers. I asked for a threesome and she presented her friend Roxana. Roxana is a pear-shaped lady with a friendly face. Even if I would not take her to room by herself she provided good enough oral service in the room. Only LFK from both but double BBBJ was adequate enough. My balls got touched a lot but the oral attention below was too light. Finished with Selena riding cowgirl and Roxana fingering my balls and asshole.

I left the club on Thursday at 9 pm. I asked the lady at the reception to call me a taxi which arrived in about ten minutes. A company called MyCab was the service provider and the journey back to Hauptbahnhof cost 25 euros which I consider a bargain. PM me if you want the contact info or google mycab limousine Dietzenbach. For example a trip from Dietzenbach to Darmstadt has a flat rate of 32 euros if you want to start your mongering in Dietzenbach and go with crowd later.

Friday.

Dani and Elena.

After taking a shower I sat myself next to this tall (think womens volleyball) dark girl. A BBBJ on the couch ensued after I was asked if I wanted a threesome or to go with just her. Is this an upsell? I asked who she would go with and she pointed at Elena. I remembered her tight snatch with pleasure and up we went. Double BBBJ, some LFK, couple of positions with both and then back to BBBJ. The session was pleasurable enough but the stimuli they gave was not just enough for me to finish in 30 minutes. Dani asked if I wanted to extend but I declined. So all in all a just below average experience. In retrospect I should have gone with Dani alone.

Anna.

Anna looks young and has the best body in the club as far as I'm concerned. Her English was not too good but passable. She seems a bit passive at first sight but I think it is just her personality. She was very sweet in the room and once she relaxed had an absolutely ravishing smile. Other than the BBBJ on the couch this was like having sex first time with a shy date: slow to start but intense enough in the end. Tight fit and an interesting rotating blow job technique (not much variation here). At this point she also came on top as the best kisser so far at this club. Also gave (when asked) better oral attention to balls than previous ladies. Just one position, cowgirl, was enough to send me over the edge.

Ellie and Anka.

Ellie looks like she has been around the block too many times. She has a strong, almost masculine face and a fit although not too enticing body. She planted herself on my lap, said Hello, and proceeded to french me to 7th heaven. Deep, wet kisses with a lot of tongue got me going and she dropped on her knees and showed her oral mastery. I asked her to pick a friend and she picked Anka, a younger girl with a sweet face but with a soft and fluffy body. Upstairs I asked for an oral-only session of which Ellie was the star (great attention to balls and even below, nearing rimming). Anka did a decent job too but was not as adventurous with her mouth as Ellie. A CIM-finish with Anka taking the load and Elli orally stimulating my sweet spots obediently where directed. Elli is a real PSE lady.

All girls were Romanian but Ellie claimed to be Turkish although Anka insisted Ellie is from Bulgaria.

Conclusion.

All in all my sessions were satisfying enough. I have had better and worse sessions in Artemis, World and Oase during past 8 years. Pricing and the fact that the lineup is about the same from morning to 23 pm are the strengths of this club. The lack of upsell is also refreshing. If you want AO action it is available at no extra cost.

Money spent:

Transportation altogether about 60 euros (2 times taxi to Hbf + 2 train tickets).

Entrance fees 2 x 40 euros.

Five sessions 30+60+60+30+60 euros plus couple of 5 and 10 euro tips (unsolicited).

This report came out longer than expected so please do not quote the entire post if responding.

Member #4581
12-03-16, 21:35
Very good report, Kurre. Thanks.

So, the main reason to visit are the cheap price and AO.

You say, the top 4/5 (of about 13/14; I. E approx top 1/3) are on par with average of big 5.

Is there anyone, even a single girl, that can count among the top 10 of Sharks or Oase?

Obviously, this is very subjective. Just curious about your view.

Marine One
12-04-16, 02:49
I went to this place a few weeks ago, for my fifth visit. There were a lot of new faces since a year ago.

Rebeka- new girl. I suggest you avoid her like the plague. She has bounced around from a lot of clubs and I don't wonder why, she has terrible service and a crappy attitude. I should have seen the warning signs but I was very horny and she has a nice body. No kissing, no touching, no licking breasts, sour demeanor, etc etc! And what are those strange looking symmetrical scars on her hips?

Repeat? Never, I would rather become a monk or have a wisdom tooth pulled.

Dani- tall girl, has a very hot body, albeit with a haggard looking face. Attitude was slightly better than Rebeka but not much. Very restrictive about kissing and touching. Repeat? Hell no.

Selena- very hot girl, nicer than Dani but uptight about kissing, in case you mess up her mascara. I suspect she would loosen up a bit for repeat customers. BBBJ was top notch. Cream pie taken missionary style. Lots of guys were lining up for her because she is so hot looking. Repeat? Yes.

Katja. A Bulgarian with long dark hair, she has a small rack and a slightly large butt. She is cute looking and tall. One of the nicest and hardest working girls I have ever met in a RTC or FKK club. She seems to believe she not very good looking and works extra hard to please. Repeat? Yes.

Kurre
12-04-16, 13:19
Is there anyone, even a single girl, that can count among the top 10 of Sharks or Oase?

Obviously, this is very subjective. Just curious about your view.I have never visited Sharks and it is about 3 years since my last visit to Oase. I have been to Artemis and World few times during the last couple of years. Selena and Anna could be my choices looks wise in any club. Cute faces, slim bodies and firm breasts and friendly albeit a bit reserved approach to pleasing the customer make them what I would say average to good choices.

Now, if Ellies PSE level service could be combined with either of these girls looks in an AO session, then we would have a top tier girl for any club.

ExpatLover
12-04-16, 13:36
Very good report, Kurre. Thanks.

So, the main reason to visit are the cheap price and AO.

You say, the top 4/5 (of about 13/14; I. E approx top 1/3) are on par with average of big 5.

Obviously, this is very subjective. Just curious about your view.If the girl is nice she already knows it and will not work in this FKK but in a better one to earn a lot more and get less fucked everyday. Like the nice German girls are doing escort and not FKK clubs.

Wanking
12-04-16, 13:46
Katja. A Bulgarian with long dark hair, she has a small rack and a slightly large butt. She is cute looking and tall. One of the nicest and hardest working girls I have ever met in a RTC or FKK club. She seems to believe she not very good looking and works extra hard to please. Repeat? Yes.Funnily enough I was thinking about her when wanking in bed this morning. She was great, her service was top notch. The Bulgarians give the best overall service there in my experience of 4 visits there. They tend to sit together in the back corner.

Good reports guys..

Neurosynth
12-04-16, 23:46
Funnily enough I was thinking about her when wanking in bed this morning. She was great, her service was top notch. The Bulgarians give the best overall service there in my experience of 4 visits there. They tend to sit together in the back corner.

Good reports guys..By back corner you mean near that back door to the patio area, right? There's an older haggardly German woman who hangs out back there as well as the kind of dumpy looking asian woman. (Yoko?) Sorry to be so harsh, but I could never figure out how they get the business they do. It can't be the AO option. That's available from much more attractive girls there! Perhaps you can explain how they survive.

Diet Coke
12-05-16, 00:43
By back corner you mean near that back door to the patio area, right? There's an older haggardly German woman who hangs out back there as well as the kind of dumpy looking asian woman. (Yoko?) Sorry to be so harsh, but I could never figure out how they get the business they do. It can't be the AO option. That's available from much more attractive girls there! Perhaps you can explain how they survive.Not sure if Tina is back. Covered but good service, CIM several times.

Myrrh
12-05-16, 02:21
Dani- tall girl, has a very hot body, albeit with a haggard looking face. Attitude was slightly better than Rebeka but not much. Very restrictive about kissing and touching. Repeat? Hell no.I'm afraid I have to question your optics.

Dani is a gawky looking, skeletal woman nearing her 30's with teeth a horse would be proud of. Rather than be upset I would have been relieved if she didn't insist on kissing me.

She's very pushy and practically followed me around the club trying to get with me and offering herself up as an option for a threesome if she saw me going near another girl. Proved to be a bit of a nuisance that day.

One time I saw her sitting opposite me and she was so emaciated that her hip bones stuck out through her skin like tent pegs. I though they were going to break the skin. That plus her ugly cesarean scar on her stomach was enough to put off any man. I wouldn't go with her if she was the only woman left in the whole of Frankfurt to be honest.

Wanking
12-05-16, 20:32
Neurosynth and Myrhho.

Theres a market for fuglys who give good service.

Erica, tabulos Bulgarian, mid 30's, small and plump. Wouldn't be most guys taste, but she actually is one of the most popular girls in Dietz especially with older guys.

BigBuddy69
12-05-16, 22:41
I'm afraid I have to question your optics..I'm sorry but I have to question yours and you're very offensive when you're speaking about this girl (or the other ones of the club). Dani is far from ugly, she's actually rather good looking (she just looks tired) and if you want to fuck models maybe Dietzenbach isn't the better place for you.

If you're a Brad Pitt lookalike, just go in a bar and find a hot chick to bang.

Syzygies
12-07-16, 14:21
I'm afraid I have to question your optics.

Dani is a gawky looking, skeletal woman nearing her 30's with teeth a horse would be proud of. Rather than be upset I would have been relieved if she didn't insist on kissing me.

She's very pushy and practically followed me around the club trying to get with me and offering herself up as an option for a threesome if she saw me going near another girl. Proved to be a bit of a nuisance that day.

One time I saw her sitting opposite me and she was so emaciated that her hip bones stuck out through her skin like tent pegs. I though they were going to break the skin. That plus her ugly cesarean scar on her stomach was enough to put off any man. I wouldn't go with her if she was the only woman left in the whole of Frankfurt to be honest.Some guys like porky and some like skin and bones. Is that what you mean by "optics"? No point in questioning the other guy's personal taste. I see guys go for some incredibly scrawny types with straight body and ugly face. Not my taste perhaps but I do like very thin.

I am guessing that no one is actually stunning, or what are they doing here? At another club I take some very slim beauties, like Ruby (Sharks)

Member #4585
12-13-16, 03:21
Some guys like porky and some like skin and bones. Is that what you mean by "optics"? No point in questioning the other guy's personal taste. I see guys go for some incredibly scrawny types with straight body and ugly face. Not my taste perhaps but I do like very thin.

I am guessing that no one is actually stunning, or what are they doing here? At another club I take some very slim beauties, like Ruby (Sharks)I find it distracting when fucking one girl on the couch in public and the girl is calling out my friend's name as I pump her.

Neurosynth
12-13-16, 15:46
So it's been about 10 months since I visited Dietzenbach.

Who is new and recommended?

I'll be in the area next Sun-Tues and probably visiting every day. On that Monday I may go here:

http://www.fickpartys.net/all-x-mas-marathon-bang-mit-elina-flower-goshia-celine-rinata-carbone-gundula-pervers

http://www.spermagames.com/events/party-raum-frankfurt/#c3409

EastGoing
12-14-16, 02:58
Neurosynth,

The only 2 new girls I have seen are Selina and Valentina. The first one is phisycally quite attractive and eyecatching, in great attire with nice stockings and other stuff, but the expression of her face will keep you away from her couch. Since this will probably work also for Reyna, I would tell you to try to seat anyway beside her and resist the wave of negativity and repulsion from her which will overwhelm you. Maybe in the room she will be like Reyna, a quite good room. But I think I remember Selina doesn't want you to release in any of her holes (in this being different from Reyna).

The second one is hungarian and doesn't speak a word of any other language. She is not slim, you may nearly consider her on the chubby side even if she is not fat: She's quite fresh in the business, is about 20 years old, but you won't have to worry about talking, she is a great kisser, her tongue will assault you anywhere all the time. Definitely a good room with a decent body (for a RTC), even if not too sexy.

There is also a "new" icy skeleton, Rebecca, corpse inside and outside, I must have seen and very likely I must have unfortunately zimmered her somewhere else, I guess in Grimberg, some time ago, I don't even remember what name she had, which clearly means I can do without.

For the rest, you have basically the same girls of last winter: Vanessa, Dani, Mady, Susy, etc, just read back my posts from last winter.

Dana gained some 8 kgs, Roxana even more, Alice was theke. Some 16 Photos.

If you visit on next Sunday, Reyna will not be there, but Selina will and perhaps Valentina too. If I was you, I would go with them.

P.S. Very few customers, never more than 6-7 in all day, it was said that it is because the main road accessing the club is closed, but there is also the other side. If boyfriends can find it, also customers should be able to...
I confirm my usual opinion: inspite of finding often something to complain about the most of my sessions in NRW, I insist that the general approach, expectation, "program", behaviour and performance of the girls inside and outside the room is around 4 times lower in Dietzenbach than in any other given RTC.

Vito Corleone
12-15-16, 15:39
Neurosynth,

The only 2 new girls I have seen are Selina and Valentina. The first one is phisycally quite attractive and eyecatching, in great attire with nice stockings and other stuff, but the expression of her face will keep you away from her couch. Since this will probably work also for Reyna, I would tell you to try to seat anyway beside her and resist the wave of negativity and repulsion from her which will overwhelm you. Maybe in the room she will be like Reyna, a quite good room. But I think I remember Selina doesn't want you to release in any of her holes (in this being different from Reyna).

The second one is hungarian and doesn't speak a word of any other language. She is not slim, you may nearly consider her on the chubby side even if she is not fat: She's quite fresh in the business, is about 20 years old, but you won't have to worry about talking, she is a great kisser, her tongue will assault you anywhere all the time..Selena has been at Dietz close to a year. Before Dietz she was at a couple rtc clubs in the NRW but not around that long. Not the most enthusiastic session but to cream in a hottie like her fir 30€ I can deal with her aloofness. Anna still looks good & her pussy feels great! Reyna as well. The rest of the Lu can be used to test the effects of biological weapons!

For fans of Daria she's at f39 as Miriam. Seems to be friends with Ada.

Myrrh
12-16-16, 01:17
The only 2 new girls I have seen are Selina and Valentina. The first one is phisycally quite attractive and eyecatching, in great attire with nice stockings and other stuff, but the expression of her face will keep you away from her couch. Since this will probably work also for Reyna, I would tell you to try to seat anyway beside her and resist the wave of negativity and repulsion from her which will overwhelm you.

For the rest, you have basically the same girls of last winter: Vanessa, Dani, Mady, Susy, etc, just read back my posts from last winter.

Dana gained some 8 kgs, Roxana even more

I confirm my usual opinion: inspite of finding often something to complain about the most of my sessions in NRW, I insist that the general approach, expectation, "program", behaviour and performance of the girls inside and outside the room is around 4 times lower in Dietzenbach than in any other given RTC.At last a man who has had his spectacles adjusted to give something close to near normal vision before attending these premises.

This place gets a lot of fan posts because there are no other similar clubs in Frankfurt to compare with. The typical comment being 'I haven't been to this place for a year and I was shocked at the number of new and great looking girls'. OK, we'll accept your word for it.

Reyna is probably regarded by some as one of these 'new' girls even though she has been there over a year and a half.

As for Roxanna they will have to hang a heavy goods vehicle sign on her ass warning wide load ahead if her hips continue to spread at the same rate of square cm per month.

Wanking
12-16-16, 11:55
As for Roxanna they will have to hang a heavy goods vehicle sign on her ass warning wide load ahead if her hips continue to spread at the same rate of square cm per month.For anyone that loves a massive arsche and a pretty face. Like me. Bending her over and licking that enormous arse was heaven. I've wanked alot over here since.

Craiova
12-16-16, 12:05
For anyone that loves a massive arsche and a pretty face. Like me. Bending her over and licking that enormous arse was heaven. I've wanked alot over here since.I also like a big (bubble) ass, but in no case for licking. First of all I like to fuck these girls in the ass. But despite the fact that Roxanna is a nice and funny girl with really good service there was (is) never ever a chance for anal with her, in no way and no question about money.

Wanking
12-16-16, 12:08
The only 2 new girls I have seen are Selina and Valentina. The first one is phisycally quite attractive and eyecatching, in great attire with nice stockings and other stuff, but the expression of her face will keep you away from her couch.When I woz there in August with DFW in the heat of August, Selina and Alice did a public show with a guy on the mattress down near the back of the club with the back door open, so alot of light came thru. Selina has these big patches of really white skin all over that you might not notice in the normally dark environment. She is still a sexy burd of course.

Neurosynth
12-17-16, 01:54
Vito, Eastgoing, and others thanks for the intel. I plan to be there Sunday!

Wanking
12-17-16, 22:16
Not that I'm going. Just wondering when I'm eating my turkey on Christmas day, will those more fortunate be burying their bare sausage into more desirable birds?

HotMarc
12-20-16, 01:12
I was there and had a lot of fun. Getting there from the airport with public transport is easy, if you do a little research up front.

I started with Dani (tall, good looking, slightly hanging tits) who gave me a 'normal session'. No complaints.

Later, I met Alice whom I know from before. She is blond, good looking with ample tits. She only fucks with a condom which is fine with me. We had great fun and I extended for one hour. I happened to have some basic SM toys with me (which I had bought on the same day, so I could handcuff her), as well as a nice vibrator. What followed was some great fucking for me and some nice Orgasms (thanks to the vibrator, which I used to stimulate her clit while fucking) for her. One hour passed quickly and the damage was 75 Euro (plus a little tip) which is really really a bargain. What a pity the girls do not like it a little rough. Try to slap Alice just a little on her ass and she will hit you back 5 x. I guess the guys in this club are either 'normal' or more submissive, but very rarely a little dominant. Anyway, Alice is my favorite girl and the reason I will come back to this club sometime.

I proceeded to Maja (blond) which is one of the more heavy girls in the club (she is also more tall). But she more than compensates this with her positive attitude. She was ripe and wanted to get fucked. And that is what she got. It was a sweaty session where I gave her everything I had (including some clitoris stimulation with the vibrator to get her off). Thank god for the 1/3 Viagra I took before I came to the club.

Afterwards, I wanted to rest a little on a couch, but Elly visited me and showed me her great blow job skills. I decided to fuck her right there on the couch to give the other girls and guys a little show. After all, I like to watch myself, too. She was trying hard and gave a nice blowjob, but did not have a lot of stamina and insisted the 30 min are up after 20 min This is a general problem when you fuck in public, I noticed. Oh well. Never mind. Maybe one has to let the girl know the time before start!

Last girl was a more petite blond girl who was sitting on a couch right behind the stairs most of the day and showed little interest in me most of the day. I think her name is Ella but I am not sure. Anyway, I walked over to her and it turned out she was nice and friendly. Later, just after arriving in the room, she suddenly wanted to quickly leave to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). Being the gentleman I am, I offered some help on the spot and dared her to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in my mouth, which she accepted with a smile! I truly did not think this was possible (with no demands for extra money anyway), but I now had to stand to my word and we performed some (very limited) [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117). I was laying on the floor with a towel below me, it was no problem. Of course, we also fucked nicely and I can absolutely recommend her. I know the girls chat about what happened in the room. I hope they do not all want to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in the future, as this was something unique for me, no need to repeat soon (despite it felt really kinky and did taste surprisingly ok).

I think this would be great club to have some MMF threesome action, as the girls are very open to crazy things. Just to be clear: The look of the girls is not on par to the big FKK clubs in the area, but they more than make it up with the service they provide.

Neurosynth
12-20-16, 03:56
This is a new (so far as I know) and very strange policy, and one that I experienced first hand in my visit on Sunday. A half hour is €30 but an hour is €75?

I can think of some reasons why they are doing this. But seldom in marketing does a double order cost more than twice the price of a single order.

Vito Corleone
12-20-16, 07:36
This is a new (so far as I know) and very strange policy, and one that I experienced first hand in my visit on Sunday. A half hour is 30 but an hour is 75?

I can think of some reasons why they are doing this. But seldom in marketing does a double order cost more than twice the price of a single order.Def new. I didn't notice anything a couple weeks ago. A couple years ago Venus had this ridiculous prices 30 min 30€. 1 HR 120€. Yes 120€ for an hour.

Craiova
12-20-16, 08:55
This is a new (so far as I know) and very strange policy, and one that I experienced first hand in my visit on Sunday. A half hour is 30 but an hour is 75?

I can think of some reasons why they are doing this. But seldom in marketing does a double order cost more than twice the price of a single order.The club wants to make money and at Dietz they make almost only money from guys. And guys get attracted by girls and the club doesn't want that their best girls are booked by one client for hours bc for the club this one guy brings only 40 euro. Therefore they have this special long term price rate. They have changed this price system quite often and one time the surplus to the standard 30 minutes price belongs than the club, I don't know the current system.

Neurosynth
12-20-16, 15:14
Part of it might be wanting to keep their best girls available for rotation among clients, but I think this is also a shrewd supply / demand calculation. If a guy wants a girl there for an hour then either (1) he's a highly motivated repeat customer or even new customer or (2) he's extending a 30 minute session and doesn't want to quit 30 minutes in frustrated. In both cases the demand quotient has shot up relative to the random 30 minute session. Thus the premium. Because they can.

PussyLiccker
12-20-16, 16:03
I can see this happening at a club like Dietz. Usually a club like Dietz LU is generally poor with 1 or 2 girls that are better lookers relatively to the avg optiks.

If those girls monopolized, then others do not get a chance to go with them. By doing this, long monopolization wouldn't happen and more punters get opportunities to session that girl. Especially considering rate is cheap as it is.

An opposite case scenario was when LR's extention rates were 25 continuously after the first 50. Which would cause some girls to be in rooms long duration while others wait on these girls.

At Aca, there is similar practice, but instead of increasing extended rates, they tell girls to limit the room time for a busy night with greater client attendance.

Solo Traveler
12-24-16, 15:45
In my experience, the line-up in FKK Dietzenbach is far below average.

No more than 3 ladies can be considered doable.

The rest are just ugly and with bad body shape (either too short or too fat). They should pay me 30 Euro if they want me to fuck them.

However, I saw a Scandinavian-looking man happily had a public sex on the sofa with a fat as pig Romanian-looking old woman.

All in all, to each his own.

Mac75
12-27-16, 00:33
I visited FKK Dietzenbach on Mon 19th & Wed 21st December. This was my first time visiting this club, this was my experience.

I arrived on Monday at around noon. The door was opened to me by a girl who later turned out to be Anka. I paid my E40 to the reception lady, had a shower and was ready to go. I decided to sit down on a couch occupied by a girl named Ellie who I thought was quite nice. Nice body, black hair, but her face looks a bit tired. She started sucking me off on the couch, she had a real good technique. We then moved into a room, we were about to have sex and she asked me with or without (her English is very basic), I said without. She indicated to me that I had to finish outside on her stomach. I wasn't sure what to make of this as this was my first time here, but I knew this was not normal, anyway decided not to argue with her. We had sex missionary, then switched to doggy, as I was nearing climax I pulled out and sprayed a big load on her arse cheeks, it was great! After this I had a sauna and shower and then decided to go for another girl. I sat down on couch beside Anka. I like the look of her, she is a bit chubby, but in a nice way in my opinion, and nice voluptuous breasts. She started sucking on the couch with good deep throat action, after this she mounted me on the couch and rode me cowgirl until I shot the load inside her, I enjoyed the session. I relaxed for a couple of hours and then decided to go for a third girl Dani. She is tall, very thin with long black hair in a pony tail. Started with the usual oral on the couch, then moved to a room, had sex in a few positions, after a good while of pounding I asked could I finish with oral to which she was more than happy, I lied down and she sucked me off until I came in her mouth, she took it all no problem. It was now about 6 pm and I was getting pretty bored of the club and also hungry so I left and got the S2 back to the Haupt Bhf where my hotel was, and got a nice dinner in Frankfurt city centre.

I decided to revisit again on the Wednesday, I arrived about 4 pm this time. I decided go with Anka again as I had a good time with her previously. Her oral went on a for a long time until I could barely hold out. We then did cowgirl & switched to doggy and I came inside her. About 6 pm I asked to leave for an hour and come back, the reception lady was absolutely fine with this. I went to the Turkish kebab place that is half way between the club and the Dietzenbach Bhf and got a tasty Donnerteller. I returned about 7 pm and relaxed for a few hours. About 9 pm I decided to go for one more session. I selected Erica, a dark skinned quite chubby girl with dyed blonde hair. She would normally not be my type but there was something about her attitude that I liked. She turned out to be a real good session. Her oral skills were very good, had sex in a few positions in the room, shot the load in missionary. Left about 10 pm and things seemed to be winding down for closing at 11 pm. The best looking girl on both nights was Alice, she is about the only girl in my opinion that could work in a big FKK. However she did not offer AO in her service so I decided to skip her. The girl Selena who has been talked about here before was not present either night. On both nights there were about 14 photos / girls.

Some general thoughts:

- Don't go here expecting the looks of the girls to be the same as a big FKK club. I've been in FKK Artemis in Berlin many times, and I also visited FKK Mainhattan & Palace on the Tue & Thur respectively. You can't compare the looks of those girls to this club. However the prospect of AO sex in any of those clubs is pretty much nil. Really E30 for AO sex in this club is ridiculously cheap in my opinion.

- I found 6 hours was the max I could spend in the club. I could easily while away 12 hours or more in a big FKK club, however here I was bored after 6. There is not much to do in between sessions other than take a sauna and shower, and then sit back and sip a soft drink in the lounge area. They have really boring porn playing on a loop on various tvs around the club, I'd actually prefer if they just showed some regular tv like sports, would be more interesting. The food there is really only snack food, some soup and biscuits.

- Very good value, E40 entrance and then E30 per half hour session with a girl including BBJ with CIM if you like, and then either BBFS or CFS whichever your preference. All the girls were either Romanian or Bulgarian. All seemed friendly to me, none were pushy.

Myrrh
12-27-16, 16:53
Anka and Dani are two undesirable women who get next to zero on-going business from regulars but have a surprisingly high hit rate with newcomers to the club.

Whilst the other girls will allow a new guy to settle, collect his bearings and then decide in his own time who he wants to try first, these two have a not too subtle ploy of targeting any new face they see before he has had a chance to see what the other women look like. If you don't show any initial interest they will still re-appear wherever you have moved to. They have even been known to frequent the men's changing rooms (as they have to collect the used towels of course).

Mac75
12-27-16, 22:49
Anka and Dani are two undesirable women who get next to zero on-going business from regulars but have a surprisingly high hit rate with newcomers to the club.It's funny, as I was typing up my report and about to post it, I thought to myself how long will it take for member Myrrh to post with some smart arse comments about the girls I was with, well it looks the answer was less than 24 hours. Just for the record I selected Anka and Dani, they did not select me or were pushy in any way. Whilst it was my first time in this club I'm certainly not a novice when it comes to FKK Clubs or mongering in general, I'm well aware of the games some girls can play. What I don't get is based on your previous posts on this thread quite clearly you don't like this club or the girls in it, so will you ever return to it, why do you even read this thread and post in it!

Vito Corleone
12-29-16, 23:51
I visited FKK Dietzenbach on Mon 19th & Wed 21st December. This was my first time visiting this club, this was my experience.

I arrived on Monday at around noon. The door was opened to me by a girl who later turned out to be Anka. I paid my E40 to the reception lady, had a shower and was ready to go. I decided to sit down on a couch occupied by a girl named Ellie who I thought was quite nice. Nice body, black hair, but her face looks a bit tired. She started sucking me off on the couch, she had a real good technique. We then moved into a room, we were about to have sex and she asked me with or without (her English is very basic), I said without. She indicated to me that I had to finish outside on her stomach. I wasn't sure what to make of this as this was my first time here, but I knew this was not normal, anyway decided not to argue with her. We had sex missionary, then switched to doggy, as I was nearing climax I pulled out and sprayed a big load on her arse cheeks, it was great! After this I had a sauna and shower and then decided to go for another girl. I sat down on couch beside Anka..Great report Mac!

Anka & Dani are not my type I wouldn't session, but not horrendous. If I saw them on an airplane & they said I could bust a nut in their pussy for 30€, I would spend the majority of the flight banging away in the toilet. Erika, well that's another story. I'm sure her service is top notch.

I can spend 10-12 hours easily. I don't need a lot of recovery time so I just keep going to the room to marinate in Anna's poon. I'm can't finish every time but it still feels great splashing around.

Myrrh would most likely respond by saying he prefers to die in a plane crash instead of banging those 2.

Myrrh
12-30-16, 14:24
Anka & Dani are not my type I wouldn't session
Myrrh would most likely respond by saying he prefers to die in a plane crash instead of banging those 2.Hey VitC, just to check that we are talking about the same women here? Anka (stubby, chubby, round face) and Dani (big section scar on stomach, protruding bones and goofy teeth, who EastGoing referred to as looking like a gibbon)?

but I guess that any man seeing Reyna close to the other "girls" (smaller or bigger monsters) thinks the same. Gibbous Dani and the rest of them should feel ashamed to stand beside her.I did go with some girls on my visits, and I am all in favor of improving my current level of charitable giving but there was something about these two girl's general level of pushiness which stopped me from providing them with the 'mercy fuck' they were looking for.

Optimist
01-01-17, 15:22
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt&p=1980758&viewfull=1#post1980758.

Is a nice report. When he writes "you" in the English part he means "she".

FickMann70
01-02-17, 20:14
Last week I was at the sauna FKK club Dietzenbach.

My 1 number was with Madi just left alone on the Couch. Good. Very embarrassing, simply great. Overall 7 of 10 points.

My 2nd number with Maya. She is of course a different caliber, but I stand on it. She has such a natural charisma.

We could not leave the fingers of us for so long, and you went to the diving station. Then we moved into one of the new cabins. Shortly before the goal I asked you to suck me. Which you did. I felt the brain fly away. At the AST we were still snooping. And my little one. Did not want to be small anymore. I have briefly thought to extend. But it still managed to turn my brain on at short notice. Maya is simply a hammer-woman.

My 3 number was with Anka. Be- Cups dark red nape-long hair, approx. 1.70 M. Small tattoo on the wrist, pretty face beautiful horns. You immediately wanted a 3-er with another Romanian Rebecca woman. OK. Sounds good first, I thought. Such to the room. One has blown without pleasure, the other just sitting next to it. When I then injected into her mouth, she wanted first 60! I had not even once. On my question for "more" they wanted again 60- which I thankfully declined. It is a fraud.

Vito Corleone
01-04-17, 07:34
Hey VitC, just to check that we are talking about the same women here? Anka (stubby, chubby, round face) and Dani (big section scar on stomach, protruding bones and goofy teeth, who EastGoing referred to as looking like a gibbon)?Yes. The same 2 girls. I would never bother in a club, but would cream in them in the back of an airplane in the WC.

BCTravel
01-05-17, 05:15
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the great info. It is appreciated. I had some questions I was hoping everyone could help me out. As a guy that only speaks English, doing research on where to go and who to see has been challenging. Is this club in a safe location? How far is a taxi ride from Frankfurt? Will the club call a taxi for you when you want to leave? Are there other AO FKK Clubs in Frankfurt you can recommend? Unfortunately with the new laws, I won't be able to get here till August. Do you think the girls will still actually do AO in the clubs even with the law?

Thanks.

Diet Coke
01-05-17, 16:39
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the great info. It is appreciated. I had some questions I was hoping everyone could help me out. As a guy that only speaks English, doing research on where to go and who to see has been challenging. Is this club in a safe location? How far is a taxi ride from Frankfurt? Will the club call a taxi for you when you want to leave? Are there other AO FKK Clubs in Frankfurt you can recommend? Unfortunately with the new laws, I won't be able to get here till August. Do you think the girls will still actually do AO in the clubs even with the law?

Thanks.Many of your questions can be answered by reading previous posts. I always thought the area safe. Use taxi finder for estimate of price. Travel by S bahn and short walk has always worked for me. As to the effects of the law, I have no idea.

Gggfan
01-05-17, 21:03
Thank you for all the great info. It is appreciated. Juste do not forget to give back and report, it will be much appreciated.

On a side note, it is appreciated that you read extensively a thread before asking questions especially when you have time to prepare and research before a trip.

As a guy that only speaks English, doing research on where to go and who to see has been challenging.51 ISG pages and 1237 posts on FKK Dietzenbach. That should help you a little bit!

Is this club in a safe location?Yes it feels safe and no reason whatsoever to think it is not.

How far is a taxi ride from Frankfurt?From FRA airport, it is 28,9 km and would take approx. 30 minutes. Cost would be anything from 50 to 90 Euros.

Will the club call a taxi for you when you want to leave?.Yes as quoted in many reports.

Are there other AO FKK Clubs in Frankfurt you can recommend?Check and read the thread: not that many options in terms of AO in the region.

Unfortunately with the new laws, I won't be able to get here till August. Do you think the girls will still actually do AO in the clubs even with the law?Discussed extensively in the thread already with one outcome: nobody knows!

ExpatLover
01-06-17, 15:03
Hi everyone,

Thanks.And what about this question, do you believe it is safe for you to have AO with a prostitute who will have 10 different partners every days?

BigBuddy69
01-06-17, 20:46
What are you, some kind of medic or a preacher? If you don't like girls who have many partners, don't go to FKK. You're overpaying girls and because of guys like you, it's getting harder and harder to get what was considered a normal service for 50 euros a few years ago. So keep on paying 100 for 30 min without kissing and DATY but please, leave the AO threads alone.

Christian G
01-06-17, 20:58
What are you, some kind of medic or a preacher?He is only a troll that have fun come in AO threads and annoy other members with his useless post and always off topic. His similar message was deleted few days ago, but seems he don't understand. So I report his post to the mod and move him to my ignore list.
BB69 i suggest you and others who like this clubs to do the same, ignore him and maybe will stop to post If no one responds to his provocations.

SvenFKK
01-08-17, 17:52
I might get back to Dietzenbach next week, so I rang up, saying I hadn't been there in a while (last time was August) and asked if three women were still there. I'm not sure if the woman on the telephone understood me correctly and / or if she gave the correct information.

I was told that Tina is no longer working at Dietzenbach at all. I said "Indonesian", so it is clear whom I meant. When was the last time anyone saw her? I saw here back in March or April; in August she was said to be on holiday. Ina hasn't been working for a while (except as Thekenfrau). I was told that Milena was on holiday but would be back on the 13th.

Tina has been there for well over a decade, so something of a surprise if she is really gone for good. Unfortunately, Ina will probably never be back.

Has anyone seen Milena recently? Really thin, Polish, scars, small and saggy tits, but a really good provider. Except for Ute at Mettmann, she is the only working girl who has ever rimmed me, and she does it well. Other service is also better than average.

Maybe I'll go there next Monday, so it would be nice if everyone who goes there between now and Sunday night a week from now (15 January) reports, not only on these three (or lack thereof), but with recommendations. New girls are fine if they are good.

From other recent visits, I have fond memories of Karina, Nina, and Andrea.

Myrrh
01-08-17, 23:00
I might get back to Dietzenbach next week, so I rang up, saying I hadn't been there in a while (last time was August) and asked if three women were still there.

I was told that Tina is no longer working at Dietzenbach at all. I said "Indonesian", so it is clear whom I meant. When was the last time anyone saw her? Ina hasn't been working for a while (except as Thekenfrau).

Tina has been there for well over a decade, so something of a surprise if she is really gone for good. Unfortunately, Ina will probably never be back.

Has anyone seen Milena recently? Really thin, Polish, scars, small and saggy tits, but a really good provider. Hi Sven,

Unfortunately as you know father time does not stand still for no man (or woman) and these women were not exactly the youngest exponents around. It can be hard physically, mentally (as well as financially) to sit around for up to 12 hours a day in a small room with blaring disco music being passed over time and time again by guys looking for younger, more attractive girls. Also girls who will provide the ultimate girlfriend experience possible (that is AO CIP), not just cuddle and make conversation.

Most guys are probably unaware that these particular women may rim or swallow spunk as there is a limit to how much detail these women can put on their cards. In any case most guys go by looks and would not be interested in these women anyway irrespective of what they can offer. A lot of the women rely on business from passing trade and most casual visitors would be put off by old, fat, wrinkly, saggy women one of whom pays a passing resemblance to general Hirohito.

Understandably these women have realized that they cannot rely on occasional visits from die-hard fans every few months and they need to move on. Maybe we should as well?

DFWdude
01-10-17, 18:11
The new law banning anything uncovered starts officially on July 1. Any signs some clubs may start sooner? Planning my last AO Fuck Fest for mid March time frame. Not sure when Orthodox Easter is this year hoping to avoid it. But I want to get in one last round of AO before its gone forever.

Christian G
01-10-17, 21:17
Not sure when Orthodox Easter is this year hoping to avoid itIt should be April 16th for Orthodox Easter.

Member #4585
01-10-17, 21:28
It should be April 16th for Orthodox Easter.Which is the same date for Catholic Easter. So Orthodox Easter and Catholic church Easter are the same for 2017. A big deficit in the clubs at this time then?

Neurosynth
01-11-17, 05:23
So I'll be back in a couple days and around for 10 days or so.

My question is, when do most of the Dietzenbach girls get back and return to work?

My bonus question is, when the girls get back from Christmas do you think they act "differently" in that first week before they settle back in?

Vito Corleone
01-11-17, 20:34
So I'll be back in a couple days and around for 10 days or so.

My question is, when do most of the Dietzenbach girls get back and return to work?

My bonus question is, when the girls get back from Christmas do you think they act "differently" in that first week before they settle back in?A German forum listed about 10-12 girls working. They act the same, crazy & on the rag.

ElephantBeer
01-12-17, 05:26
So last year we heard doom and gloom about the new law going into effect which would stop AO clubs from advertising they're AO. Lots of posts on the board about how mongers need to make 'one last trip' etc.

This year it appears the new ruling is aimed at further strengthening the law. What will the 'real' effects be on AO clubs in the NWR, like Dietz and others?

Planning my trips for this year, visited Dietz twice last year and had a great time.

Please no scaremongers and sky-is-falling-fellows.

Myrrh
01-13-17, 00:08
So last year we heard doom and gloom about the new law going into effect which would stop AO clubs from advertising they're AO. Lots of posts on the board about how mongers need to make 'one last trip' etc.

Please no scaremongers and sky-is-falling-fellows.There is only one club in the whole of Germany, nay the world, that provides AO apparently. If that club were to close then it would be impossible to think of any other possibilities so we might as well stop reading the forums.