PDA

View Full Version : FKK Dietzenbach

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

Myrrh
06-02-17, 21:33
Germans are pretty honest. If your session is 30 euro and you give the girl 50, she will give you change. In other parts of the world the girls would claim they don't have any change /.I didn't realise that there were any German girls working at Dietz. I thought they were Romanian, Bulgarian or Turkish?

Anyway who is being honest here? As far as I know the girls or thekefrau do not check the safe deposit box after a customer hands back the key. Thekefrau just recycles the key to another customer.

So it would seem that another customer, most probably German, happened upon the left items and took them to reception. Once handed in by the customer it would be a crime of theft, punishable by jail time, if thekefrau misappropriated the items. Besides in these clubs the area at reception and the safe deposit box is often covered by cameras. If the customer returned and raised a complaint with the police that items were missing then this camera footage could be reverted to. Also, thekefrau is German and like most Germans has a keen sense of the need to follow the law unlike many other countries.

So it would seem that it is some Germans rather than the Romanian, Bulgarian girls who work at Dietz who are being honest here and who should get the credit.

Romanians / Bulgarians do not have a particularly good reputation when it comes to honesty as shown by the numerous reports on here from these RTCs of the girls 'robbing' customers in the rooms on time and in other ways with respect to the service provided.

There have been many reports of customers leaving stuff in these German clubs and coming back to find it hasn't been stolen. Nothing peculiar to Dietzenbach.

Vito Corleone
06-03-17, 08:06
I didn't realise that there were any German girls working at Dietz. I thought they were Romanian, Bulgarian or Turkish?

Anyway who is being honest here? As far as I know the girls or thekefrau do not check the safe deposit box after a customer hands back the key. Thekefrau just recycles the key to another customer.

So it would seem that another customer, most probably German, happened upon the left items and took them to reception. Once handed in by the customer it would be a crime of theft, punishable by jail time, if thekefrau misappropriated the items. Besides in these clubs the area at reception and the safe deposit box is often covered by cameras. If the customer returned and raised a complaint with the police that items were missing then this camera footage could be reverted to. Also, thekefrau is German and like most Germans has a keen sense of the need to follow the law unlike many other countries.

So it would seem that it is some Germans rather than the Romanian, Bulgarian girls who work at Dietz who are being honest here and who should get the credit.

Romanians / Bulgarians do not have a particularly good reputation when it comes to honesty as shown by the numerous reports on here from these RTCs of the girls 'robbing' customers in the rooms on time and in other ways with respect to the service provided.

There have been many reports of customers leaving stuff in these German clubs and coming back to find it hasn't been stolen. Nothing peculiar to Dietzenbach.When was the last time you visited dietz? The German MILF to a has been gone since last year. Theke has been mostly ina & Alice. Once in a while Milana would fill in. The old German lady with glasses stops by early to deliver stuff.

FormulaOneFan
06-04-17, 06:06
Concur that the keys are simply recycled and it was likely another monger who found your wallet and turned it in. Happened to me once, but the other way around. I went to put my wallet away in the locker and there was a wallet there already. I took it to the desk and the gentleman was coming right in to retrieve it. He was quite happy and shook my hand and slapped me on the back.

DMD2017
06-09-17, 03:56
How is the line-up lately? I'm trying to schedule a flight to Frankfurt before the new law takes into effect on July 1.

Wanking
06-12-17, 13:52
Plan to be there on Wednesday 21st for a final hurah before the new Law kicks in. Might go again on the 23rd.

Hope that Dana bird is there. Been wanking over her for the past year.

Max #01
06-13-17, 03:21
Plan to be there on Wednesday 21st for a final hurah before the new Law kicks in. Might go again on the 23rd.

Hope that Dana bird is there. Been wanking over her for the past year.I had thought, even though you couldn't measure it, that the day before the law kicks in could be the highest single revenue day in FKK history. If I were a lady working in Dietz or one of the AO places, I'd open my legs to as many guys as wanted me and would probably be able to take a vacation for a month!

ExpatLover
06-13-17, 08:58
I had thought, even though you couldn't measure it, that the day before the law kicks in could be the highest single revenue day in FKK history. If I were a lady working in Dietz or one of the AO places, I'd open my legs to as many guys as wanted me and would probably be able to take a vacation for a month!Maximum that a girl can earn in a day is 3000 euros so not enough for 1 month.

Pv118
06-15-17, 10:24
Seems that there has been a price change and the girls policy / price in response to the law change. Not sure I can write it here (I will if moderator gave me permission, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble). PM for into.

Maxime
06-15-17, 17:55
Seems that there has been a price change and the girls policy / price in response to the law change. Not sure I can write it here (I will if moderator gave me permission, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble). PM for into.I assume you mean that they did stop AO service now in Dietzenbach, few weeks before official; why required? German fora write a lot about this, and probably other RTCs will follow soon. And then let's see how these RTCs will survive (if so).

Wanking
06-15-17, 19:06
Seems that there has been a price change and the girls policy / price in response to the law change. Not sure I can write it here (I will if moderator gave me permission, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble). PM for into.Still 2 weeks before the law kicks in, so please expalin new pricing. I'm going there in less than a week and NEED to know. Thanks a bunch.

Pv118
06-15-17, 19:15
Was here at Dietzanbach, ran into Vito today so he can vouch. First happy hour is 20 euro but it seems that entry in general may be 30 euro.

As for the girls, they will fuck condom for 30 euro still but demand 10 euro more for AO in the room. According to every girl we cannot tell the front desk / Alice. My gut is that the staff definitely knows (duh) but just do not want to be held liable.

So that is the answer, AO at Dietzanbach will continue after July 1st but in the room you make the offer of 10 euro more. It sucks the sudden price increase my last few days in Frankfurt but ce la vie. 40 euro is still a bargain.

Moderator feel free to erase this when you feel necessary.

Nil69
06-15-17, 20:37
What I heard is that it's still 30€ for base but AO is +10€ and AO with CIP is +20€.

Pv118
06-16-17, 01:06
What I heard is that it's still 30 for base but AO is +10 and AO with CIP is +20.For the two girls I was with jasmine and Sara, I CIP for both and paid only 40 each.

Christian G
06-16-17, 04:05
As for the girls, they will fuck condom for 30 euro still but demand 10 euro more for AO in the room. According to every girl we cannot tell the front desk / Alice. My gut is that the staff definitely knows (duh) but just do not want to be held liable.

So that is the answer, AO at Dietzanbach will continue after July 1st but in the room you make the offer of 10 euro more. It sucks the sudden price increase my last few days in Frankfurt but ce la vie. 40 euro is still a bargain.
What about others extra like CIM or anal? Extra charge?

Thanks for the info.

Hessen Bub
06-16-17, 08:26
What I heard is that it's still 30 for base but AO is +10 and AO with CIP is +20.Everybody: The new law is very clear: BBBJ and BBFS is illegal. Keep on posting about BB service at Dietzand you will make sure that it will vanish from the club.

HB.

Vito Corleone
06-16-17, 09:13
Everybody: The new law is very clear: BBBJ and BBFS is illegal. Keep on posting about BB service at Dietzand you will make sure that it will vanish from the club.

HB.I agree with HB, I prefer to be a bit more discrete.

SvenFKK
06-16-17, 09:17
Everybody: The new law is very clear: BBBJ and BBFS is illegal. Keep on posting about BB service at Dietzand you will make sure that it will vanish from the club.
Just to be clear: it is illegal with prostitutes. It is not illegal with your girlfriend. Yes, there are places, including some states in the USA, where certain sexual practices are illegal even between married heterosexual consenting adults. So, Germany is still better.

Otherwise: I agree with HessenBub. The law is clear. To what extent punters here endanger themselves and / or the club by discussing ways to circumvent it, or perhaps endanger the forum itself, I don't know, but it is not a risk one should take. I suggest a moratorium on this topic and also suggest that the moderators delete corresponding posts with no comment (except perhaps privately to the poster).

Pv118
06-16-17, 10:56
Just to be clear: it is illegal with prostitutes. It is not illegal with your girlfriend. Yes, there are places, including some states in the USA, where certain sexual practices are illegal even between married heterosexual consenting adults. So, Germany is still better.

Otherwise: I agree with HessenBub. The law is clear. To what extent punters here endanger themselves and / or the club by discussing ways to circumvent it, or perhaps endanger the forum itself, I don't know, but it is not a risk one should take. I suggest a moratorium on this topic and also suggest that the moderators delete corresponding posts with no comment (except perhaps privately to the poster).As I said in an earlier post, I do not want to get anyone, especially the girls, in trouble. Feel free to erase posts.

At Dietzenbach now and had a blast with Dana.

Maxime
06-16-17, 18:49

HB.Good idea! :biggrin: :D :)

Neurosynth
06-16-17, 19:04

HB.That's pure speculation. I know of no real world examples where such a thing has happened where causality was clear.

Optimist
06-16-17, 19:32

HB.Exactly right.

Myrrh
06-16-17, 21:06
Huh?

Why are we having a go at guys, some are petitioning for the removal of their posts, when all they have done is made the effort to report truthfully on their recent experiences with prostitutes (which I understand is the main purpose of this forum). They have done nothing illegal or wrong. Please note, paid AO sex is in no shape or form illegal in Germany. Is not how, never has been.

Contrary to the oriels of wisdom who like to bestride these pages like gods, and think that they represent the one version of the truth that is out there, ceasing discussion of the AO sex that (allegedly) happens at this club is the one certain way of ensuring that this club definitely goes out of existence.

Given the visually unappealing nature of the women who prevail at this club, guys will stop going to this place almost overnight and the place will surely fold unless guys have some real intel as to which providers are still offering bareback sex at this club. The possibility of AO sex with a woman (any woman no matter what she looks like) remains, as it always has been, the only real reason for ever visiting this shack.

Max #01
06-17-17, 03:10
Guys -- Dietz is my go-to place whenever I am lucky enough to get to travel to the Frankfurt area for the unique services the ladies offer. We had a similar situation back in the USA With disclosing the full scope of activity taking place at the strip clubs in the area of Baltimore, Maryland, know as "The Block," on USASexGuide. We decided that we would discuss the details of a particular visit via PM for the very reason discussed here. So, I suggest we practice the same discipline here on ISG.

I've got to believe that German LE somewhere wants to make an example of somebody, sooner than later, who was violating the new laws. It can be as benign as a BBBJ and it doesn't have to be at an AO club. I'd say, let's not make it any easier for them.

Hessen Bub
06-17-17, 08:39
Myrrh: AO will be illegal in two weeks. Keep on posting about it and either the service or the club will be gone soon, no matter what strange logic or argument you try to apply.

HB.

DFWdude
06-18-17, 00:44
I agree, that only LEGAL services should be discussed here. The moderator of this forum needs to delete any discussion of illegal activity. If you wish to discuss other facts this should be done via PM services with well known members that have a proves history at this club. Even so the law will be followed from Jul 1.

Maxime
06-18-17, 07:40
Myrrh: AO will be illegal in two weeks. Keep on posting about it and either the service or the club will be gone soon, no matter what strange logic or argument you try to apply.

HB.Totally agree. So let the guys keep on posting and we get rid of all these RTCs in few months! :)

Hessen Bub
06-18-17, 08:53
That from you? You are the one promitting the smaller clubs with high service levels. RTC are Part of them.

HB.

BigBuddy69
06-18-17, 10:52
I think he was being ironic.

Max #01
06-18-17, 18:48
I agree, that only LEGAL services should be discussed here. The moderator of this forum needs to delete any discussion of illegal activity. If you wish to discuss other facts this should be done via PM services with well known members that have a proves history at this club. Even so the law will be followed from Jul 1.Agree as well. We need to practice the same discipline most of us practice over on USASG where almost everything between consenting adults is illegal everywhere. Here in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, we have, up until now, had the luxury to describing our experiences in considerable details. At least for the subject of AO in Germany, those days are over.

Member #4581
06-18-17, 19:22
Agree as well. We need to practice the same discipline most of us practice over on USASG where almost everything between consenting adults is illegal everywhere. Here in Germany ....Hey hey, we are completely free to shoot each other here in the US. You couldn't do that over there, can you?!

Craiova
06-18-17, 19:33
Hey hey, we are completely free to shoot each other here in the US. You couldn't do that over there, can you?!Completely free? I thought at least the person you like to shoot without fine should enter your property?

Member #4581
06-18-17, 20:31
Completely free? I thought at least the person you like to shoot without fine should enter your property?I was kidding ofc. But in some states there is this thing called stand your ground law. You can shoot and claim you did in self protection. There have been several cases where people shot others after simple arguments and altercations and claimed stand your grand law.

I think I have more gun shops closer to my house than where I can buy beer.

Of course, to fuck I fly to Germany, LOL.

Neurosynth
06-18-17, 22:13
So the claim is that posting about illegal sexual acts will result in legal crackdowns that will close businesses. And that because of that there should be no posting about illegal sex acts.

The problem with that theory is that it doesn't match current reality. There are entire countries where *all* prostitution is illegal. Yet they are reviewed, and prostitution continues.

It's relatively easy for a club like Dietzenbach to stay open even under the new law. They simply have to posture themselves correctly in terms of signage and posted rules and advertising. And having done that it will be relatively easy for girls to keep providing BBBJ and BBFS. They just have to keep it inside a room. And *they* can't be arrested for BBBJ and BBFS anyway. So why would they stop?

You think the operators will hear about some girl giving BBBJ in the room and fire her? Nonsense. Why would they? Properly done they will be under no legal liability, and even the girl herself will be under no legal liability.

Only the guy is under any jeopardy, and how will they be caught? The girl will report them? Why would she? There will be undercover police women running around naked trying to entrap guys into having a BBBJ so they can arrest them?

Check back in a year and I'm pretty confident I'll turn out to be right. Stay calm and monger on.

ExpatLover
06-18-17, 22:50
So the claim is that posting about illegal sexual acts will result in legal crackdowns that will close businesses. And that because of that there should be no posting about illegal sex acts.

The problem with that theory is that it doesn't match current reality. There are entire countries where *all* prostitution is illegal. Yet they are reviewed, and prostitution continues.

It's relatively easy for a club like Dietzenbach to stay open even under the new law. They simply have to posture themselves correctly in terms of signage and posted rules and advertising. And having done that it will be relatively easy for girls to keep providing BBBJ and BBFS. They just have to keep it inside a room. And *they* can't be arrested for BBBJ and BBFS anyway. So why would they stop?

You think the operators will hear about some girl giving BBBJ in the room and fire her? Nonsense. Why would they? Properly done they will be under no legal liability, and even the girl herself will be under no legal liability.

Only the guy is under any jeopardy, and how will they be caught? The girl will report them? Why would she? There will be undercover police women running around naked trying to entrap guys into having a BBBJ so they can arrest them?

Check back in a year and I'm pretty confident I'll turn out to be right. Stay calm and monger on.Fine, but you just forget competition between girls and the power of jealousy, the girl providing BBBJ will get more business therefor the other girls will react.

Ibn Buttita
06-19-17, 17:42
FKK Dietzenbach is a place that had been on my mind for a long time. It seems to be a place right on the fault line of the July 1 law, the kind of venue that would be most affected. I wanted to get back there before the big day, because although I didn't intend to do bareback full service, I did like the idea of free cum in mouth, low prices, and a club full of naked women.

Those were my aims, and I was willing to put up with mediocre looking women in the process (when I had last been there a few years ago the women were on the paunchy side and just passable in looks). So I was shocked on my return to see how fantastic the girls here looked. The majority could find work in one of the more popular saunaclub / FKKs – they had good bodies, slender and when less so appealingly curvy, and attractive faces on the whole. On top of getting in for an obscenely cheap 15 Euros for entry before 11 AM, the day was getting off to a great start.

I started off with a Bulgarian brunette, Diana, whom I sat next to, and we soon slipped into an adjacent room. She turned out to be rather tall when she stood up, and was so even in bare feet. The session was unexciting, but at least I'the popped my cherry for the day. In the locker room afterward, I heard an American English speaker talking about his FKK touring with a local. We eventually got talking and comparing notes about our international mongering experiences. It turned out to be ISG member PV118 whose post I had read on Dietzenbach just before my visit. I would chat with him between sessions for the rest of my day, which I enjoyed, since I rarely do this on other FKK trips, and since with such limited things to do at Dietzenbach besides fuck it helped pass the time.

Like Diana, most of the girls I went with provided adequate but unremarkable service, in every case nevertheless worth the 30 Euros. Bulgarian Jessica had a fun attitude which was on display later as she danced on the high platform (too high: she is short and was almost touching the ceiling) in the middle of the lounge. Her cutoff-jeans waistband showed off her curvy ass, and she was busty, with tits great for playing with and sucking. My favorite features were Jessica's smile and the fact that she looked like a past colleague of mine. But I think I had more fun with her flirting and joking in the lounge; in the room our session was fine though unspectacular.

Cute, petite Sibel promoted herself as Spanish, and to my ears her language and geographical knowledge sounded solid. But speaking to colleagues in Romanian outed her; her photo at reception included the letters LVR which indicate that she had worked at Barcelona's La Vie En Rose, an impressive pedigree as that brothel has some great looking women. Sibel was attractive enough to fit in there, but her service (no cum in mouth allowed, workmanlike but not passionate) didn't match some of the top performance I had received at that venue a couple of years ago. Another hottie, Romanian Sara was probably the best looking girl at the place, but she was so detached that my cock and I lost interest instantly.

So why did I have such a great day at Dietzenbach? It starts and ends (literally on that score) with Dana. I sat down next to this elegant lady as I was making my second selection for the day. Her stockings and pulled-back black hair and dangling jewelry gave her an air of sophistication. But she was friendly instead of haughty, and after a few minutes chatting on the couch we headed upstairs, and began what would be an amazing two hours, with the kind of passion I didn't count on at this place.

From intense, wet kissing to her responsiveness to my licking her pussy, things started with the harbingers of a fine session. And then came the blowjob. Dana took my dick into her mouth for what ranks as possibly the best of my life; in one move she literally made it a blow job by puffing a burst of breath on my dick on the downstroke for a fine, unique sensation. Watching this masterclass in the art of the blowjob in the mirrored wall next to the bed, I tried to see what made her so good. But instead I involuntarily started laughing. On occasion immediately after a good cum I will begin to laugh a bit, my lizard brain taking over in response to the pleasure, but never before during the act well before cumming. This time Dana's sliding lips on my cock were the sexual laughing gas. When my brain did resume functioning, all I could mutter was "so good," and "the best. " When we moved onto fucking Dana was just as sensual, and I could tell she was got her own pleasure out of it. All this was helped I'm sure by the fact that this was her first session of the day (she was a busy girl and I only occasionally saw her later). I made sure that my first cum of the day ended up in Dana's mouth – I wasn't going to waste sucking skills like that. When we ended I paid her the well-earned 150 Euros, happy to pay the premium (E75 for each hour rather than a doubling of the standard E60 per half hour).

When I did see Dana again I was sure to stake my claim on her. When next I sat with her I inquired about a threesome (I'the had one at Dietzenbach years ago, and was impressed at the value it offered relative to other venues, a real low-risk proposition). She called Romanian Anna over, a girl I had noticed for her slender figure with gravity-defying natural conical breasts and puffy nipples. Upstairs we started with some crowded but sexy kissing with three sets of lips and three tongues interacting. Soon I learned that Dana's assertion that Anna gave great blowjobs was true. Whether she was her protégé or not, Anna had her own fine techniques that included vigorous head bobbing and deep throating. The girls alternated sucking and sitting on my face while I squeezed the various breasts I could reach. They rode me but I really appreciated the chance to line them up side by side with asses in the air, and fuck them in doggy switching from one to the other and back again, without having to annoyingly change the condom as required in stuffier saunaclubs. But fucking could be done anywhere and anytime, while free cums in mouth would soon be a thing of the past so I turned to Anna for that. With Dana acting a cheerleader, Anna made like a jackhammer up and down rapidly on my dick, eliciting a burst of my semen into her welcoming mouth. It's quite the experience to be in the presence of genius, more so with two possessing such gifts. We packed a lot into a half hour, and I couldn't quite believe it when I handed over LE 60, barely more than what a throw-away session would cost elsewhere.

After sessions with a number of the girls I mentioned I wanted to finish my day with Dana again, which was looking unlikely as I had just over an hour until I had to leave for my train to the airport. But like on cue she came down the stairs and I grabbed her for another session, and she headed back upstairs with me. My energy, and hers, was not like it was at the start of the day, but we still had a passionate hour together with sensual touching, licking, sucking, and sex. And even some humorous chatting at the end, but not before she drained my balls with another fine blowjob that ended with my semen on her tongue. Whether I'll get to do that at Dietzenbach or anywhere else in Germany for a while is an open question, but if I can get together with Dana again I'll definitely be coming back to Dietzenbach.

Optimist
06-20-17, 12:34
IbnB. Again, thanks for an excellent report.

Cheers.

Wanking
06-21-17, 13:57
Got here 10.55, 20 euro entry from 10 to 11 am. Entry is then 30 euro. Dana is on a day off damn.

Ao and CIM are 10 euro extra as reported. BBBJ and DATY are included in the 30 per 30 minutes.

Went for first session with Ella, as she does anal but requires a one hour booking, so I declined. Otherwise good service and finished with CIM, damage 40. Wet pussy.

Next up visually beautiful but medicore service Diana although her BBBJ was reasonable. Was going to go for 30 euro session but she upsold me the CIM for the extra tenner and it wasn't great.

The heat in the club isn't too bad despite the heatwave. They have a cheapo portable pool / jacuzzi in the yard which I might try.

No sign of Andrea either?

Wanking
06-21-17, 14:06
Iseeu got your message, replied and your box is full but I did send you email. Would be great to meet up tomorrow brah.

BboyCrok69
06-21-17, 18:38
Ao and CIM are 10 euro extra as reported.Is CIP included in 10 euro of AO or is another extra?

Wanking
06-21-17, 19:03
As far as the good ladies of Dietz are concerned the law is now passed but Ao is still completely available, so I assume it will continue beyond July but who knows.

Public action seems to have ended completely as I didn't see any at all.

Some of the girls were out in the yard and are they complete mingers or what! About half the girls working there are as ugly as fuck.

Had a great session with Roxana, really pumped her pussy doggy style. Came deep inside her, very satisfying.

Then another mediocre session with a brunette whose name escapes me.

Waiting for the train back to Frankfurt now. Was just ok there really. Not sure if I will go back this week.

Vito Corleone
06-21-17, 23:15
The heat in the club isn't too bad despite the heatwave. They have a cheapo portable pool / jacuzzi in the yard which I might try.

No sign of Andrea either?Pool? More like a large kiddy pool!

Myrrh
06-21-17, 23:31
Some of the girls were out in the yard and are they complete mingers or what! About half the girls working there are as ugly as fuck. Sir Wanking, thank you for providing the reality check which seemed to have been missing from recent trip reports.

Member #4585
06-21-17, 23:54
Some of the girls were out in the yard and are they complete mingers or what! About half the girls working there are as ugly as.Complete mingers.

BboyCrok69
06-22-17, 00:02
Ao and CIM are 10 euro extra as reported. BBBJ and DATY are included in the 30 per 30 minutes.Is CIP an extra?

Wanking
06-22-17, 20:23
Is CIP an extra?Its included in the 40.

Maxime
06-23-17, 11:28
As far as the good ladies of Dietz are concerned the law is now passed but Ao is still completely available, so I assume it will continue beyond July but who knows..The new law will be effective as of July 1st, so next week Saturday.

OutlawIsOne
06-23-17, 13:45
I'll be visiting tomorrow I'm greatly looking forward to it. I visited villa Venus before so I will be comparing the two. If anyone is around Frankfurt let me know or at the club tomorrow.

ExpatLover
06-23-17, 21:08
I'll be visiting tomorrow I'm greatly looking forward to it. I visited villa Venus before so I will be comparing the two. If anyone is around Frankfurt let me know or at the club tomorrow.For sure you have 0 chance to see me in this kind of place.

Wanking
06-24-17, 17:24
I keep getting drawn back here every day. Was planning on treff 188 but can't be arsed with the rubber, although I'm sure I would have got a lot more sex there.

Have done 4 girls in Frankfurt rld in the last few days. All 25 euro sessions, Sitting on my face and giving me an oily wank is what I go for when with RLD women.

The fact that the dietz girls leave you alone and don't pester for a session is a big plus.

Had a mediocre session with Dana yesterday, too restrictive, although her little soft tits really made me horny. Beautiful arse and face. She still reminds me of English singer Tulisa.

Then a slightly better session with hottest burd here voluptuous Diana. Amazing beautiful face and tits.

Today I started off with Suzi, good session but made me cum a bit quicker than I would have liked.

Then a good session with plump young Ella. Visually not that hot but good attitude. Deep cum in her vageena. Gave her anus a real deep lick which she seemed to njoy.

Of course fuckall to do here after one shoots ones load, so I might as well write a bit. Saves me having to knock out a big report when I get home.

I've cum in every session I've had over here since Tuesday night both in the RLD and here which doesn't always happen.

Might go for one more session here later. Had hoped to do some sight seeing around Frankfurt but of course haven't managed any apart from the RLD us usual LOL.

HappyNYC20
06-24-17, 21:10
Looking to hit Dietz Sunday before the new law goes into effect. Since not much to do in between, seeing if anyone will be there on Sunday?

Great to meet fellow mongers. Cheers.

ExpatLover
06-24-17, 21:22
I keep getting drawn back here every day. Was planning on treff 188 but can't be arsed with the rubber, although I'm sure I would have got a lot more sex there.

Have done 4 girls in Frankfurt rld in the last few days. All 25 euro sessions, Sitting on my face and giving me an oily wank is what I go for when with RLD women.

The fact that the dietz girls leave you alone and don't pester for a session is a big plus.

Had a mediocre session with Dana yesterday, too restrictive, although her little soft tits really made me horny. Beautiful arse and face. She still reminds me of English singer Tulisa.

Then a slightly better session with hottest burd here voluptuous Diana. Amazing beautiful face and tits.

Today I started off with Suzi, good session but made me cum a bit quicker than I would have liked.

Then a good session with plump young Ella. Visually not that hot but good attitude. Deep cum in her vageena. Gave her anus a real deep lick which she seemed to njoy.

Of course fuckall to do here after one shoots ones load, so I might as well write a bit. Saves me having to knock out a big report when I get home.

I've cum in every session I've had over here since Tuesday night both in the RLD and here which doesn't always happen.

Might go for one more session here later. Had hoped to do some sight seeing around Frankfurt but of course haven't managed any apart from the RLD us usual LOL.Just sex for me without any erotic.

Wanking
06-25-17, 00:13
Entry 10 to 11 am - 20 euro.

Entry after 11 am - 30 euro.

30 minutes service including BBBJ and DATY - 30.

AO including CIP - 10.

CIM - 10.

Also a session with AO and CIM instead of CIP now costs 50.

BboyCrok69
06-25-17, 01:47
Had a mediocre session with Dana yesterday, too restrictive.I can't believe it. Dana has failed this time. I remember her like a very good performer. What do you mean with "too restrictive"?

Thanks for your great reports. Very useful as always.

Wry Cooter
06-25-17, 23:51
Wank,

Been a long time. I was there last Friday and did not particularly enjoy my session with Dana either (though I did finish), so I think I understand your drift. If you do go back to Dietz tomorrow (Monday), I highly recommend Reyna. She'll treat you right. I also met but did not session with Alina and Anna last week and am very curious.

Hope to try Bernd's again tomorrow as soon as they open.

Wry.

Entry 10 to 11 am - 20 euro.

Entry after 11 am - 30 euro.

30 minutes service including BBBJ and DATY - 30.

AO including CIP - 10.

CIM - 10.

Also a session with AO and CIM instead of CIP now costs 50.

DMD2017
06-26-17, 01:22
Question- Is there a girl that looks like this at Dietzenbach recently? If so, does she have an angel tattoo on her left breast?

If no, disregard. Thanks!

BboyCrok69
06-26-17, 02:02
Today I started off with Suzi, good session but made me cum a bit quicker than I would have liked.A curiosity: was Susi totally naked?

Wanking
06-26-17, 09:54
A curiosity: was Susi totally naked?Susi was totally naked, and probably the busiest worker. It must be her sympathetic nature (or act).

Alot of the girls are wearing underwear now.

Most speak some English which is a bonus..

BboyCrok69
06-26-17, 11:54
Alot of the girls are wearing underwear now.Another effect of this new law maybe.

ExpatLover
06-26-17, 20:45
Another effect of this new law maybe.Obviously no link, was at Shark today, all the girls fully naked.

Wanking
06-28-17, 16:18
Even though its boring as fuck in Dietz, especially with no public sex anymore, there are positives.

1, The girls don't harrass you even if go in and don't session at all. You approach the girl when you are ready. I love this rule.

2, The girls do more than girls in most other clubs.

3, Most of them speak some English, which when you are used to cheapo flatrate parties where they often don't, this is a major benefit.

4, The low entry price, 20 from 10 to 11 am, 30 till 8 pm and 15 after 8 pm.

It will be real interesting to see how it goes after July 1st.

Lack of food and facilities are the downsides. Also Its a pity they got rid of the corner and replaced it with 2 rooms. It was a great sitting close to the women there, and easy to chat.

DFWdude
06-28-17, 16:25
It will be real interesting to see how it goes after July 1st..From what I understand reading on another (German) board, is that if anyone even hints at wanting anything uncovered, the girls are to immediately report the offender to the Thekenfrau, the offender will be immediately expelled from the club and authorities notified.

It does not look good for our future and I assume will spend the end for the red carpet clubs and others like La Luna (who is still advertising 100% tabulos).

Member #4585
06-28-17, 21:15
0. Even though its boring as fuck in Dietz, especially with no public sex anymore, there are positives.

1, The girls don't harrass you even if go in and don't session at all. You approach the girl when you are ready. I love this rule.

2, The girls do more than girls in most other clubs.

3, Most of them speak some English, which when you are used to cheapo flatrate parties where they often don't, this is a major benefit.

4, The low entry price, 20 from 10 to 11 am, 30 till 8 pm and 15 after 8 pm.

5. It will be real interesting to see how it goes after July 1st.

6. Lack of food and facilities are the downsides.0. Dietzenbach, the club with no name so we just call it after the town in is located in, really is boring as fuck. The porn is tedious and plays on loop and there is nowt to do when the sauna is broke like it was. It is fun bantering with the Romanian receptionists. Even Alice is a laugh and so is the chubby curly haired one when you speak Romanian to her.

1. Girls seem downright not interested in working. I mean Anna must be retardo since she take close to 3 hours to take the lunch order for all the girls starting at 10:30 am and at 1 pm she was still not done. All the time refusing customers since she was concentrating on pandering to the whims of the Romanian gang.

2. Girls do a lot to make you happy. Correct. But man they are fuglies. I mean complete mingers.

3. The English is okay.

4. Low entry price is a bonus and a draw for visiting.

5. The girls say its business as usual when they know you.

6. There is food in the day time. There is usually a soup infused with pasta pieces or wurst both with bread, plenty of fruits and some cookies. There is a ready supply of coffee and a self serve soft drinks machine. It fills a hole while you are filling in their holes.

Valentina is a good fuck.

Sibel needs some communicating with.

There are others but I am not feeling inspirational right now.

DFWdude
06-28-17, 21:55
0. Dietzenbach, the club with no name so we just call it after the town in is located in, really is boring as fuck. The porn is tedious and plays on loop and there is nowt to do when the sauna is broke like it was. It is fun bantering with the Romanian receptionists. Even Alice is a laugh and so is the chubby curly haired one when you speak Romanian to her.

1. Girls seem downright not interested in working. I mean Anna must be retardo since she take close to 3 hours to take the lunch order for all the girls starting at 10:30 am and at 1 pm she was still not done. All the time refusing customers since she was concentrating on pandering to the whims of the Romanian gang.

2. Girls do a lot to make you happy. Correct. But man they are fuglies. I mean complete mingers.

3. The English is okay.

4. Low entry price is a bonus and a draw for visiting..Maybe they are practicing what it will be like to be unemployed? Since no one will pay them for everything covered their days as working girls are numbered. They may as well sit their in granny underwear with no makeup on and their hair up in curlers and yell at all the men they are fat.

Member #4585
06-28-17, 23:03
Maybe they are practicing what it will be like to be unemployed? Since no one will pay them for everything covered their days as working girls are numbered. They may as well sit their in granny underwear with no makeup on and their hair up in curlers and yell at all the men they are fat.Yeah, it is fun speaking to the German regulars. It really tells you a lot about their lives. Here for a good time and not a long time the way they are going. But enough of that as it has been debated before.

You see the same blokes go to Sharks which is down the road a little ways. The Germans fill up at Dietzenbach for chump change then go and relax in the relative luxury of Sharks.

Yeah a lot were wearing the type of granny pants that one can buy at the open air market in Hanau or Offenbach. Yuck. No class.

Mind you the girls that were working were raking it in as the girls are constantly booked except for the complete mingers who are booked a little less by the Germans. I can easily see a Dietzenbach girl making equivalent to a girl in a mainstream non AO club with the rapidity of rooms.

With the price structure at Dietzenbach it will be hard to bet for the locals who are looking for value for money. I doubt that the days of this club are not numbered at all.

I know which side my bread is buttered and the girls are giving out golden passes to their regulars or to the guys known to be regulars.

Man, complete mingers in this place.

Myrrh
06-30-17, 21:42

The problem with that theory is that it doesn't match current reality. There are entire countries where *all* prostitution is illegal. Yet they are reviewed, and prostitution continues.Yes, there are those who like to force their opinions on others as if they have a complete monopoly on logic or common sense. "Don't even think about any other options. The view that I am putting forward is clearly the only view that any half sensible person would immediately consider. End of debate".

Then there are others who blindly follow the 'leaders' on the board without bothering to do any independent thinking for themselves.

The fact remains, as you pointed out and I was going to point out but you beat me to it, is that if we banned all talks of any prostitution activity that was not 100% legal then this board would shrink to less than 10% of it's size. This is because prostitution is legal in only a handful of countries and, even in those countries where prostitution is allowed, much of the activity associated with prostitution like advertisement of services is illegal so effectively prostitution is prohibited even though it is legal.

Posts about where to find streetwalkers have been going on for years in the UK forums even though streetwalking is completely illegal in the UK. What would these guys have done for sex without these posts? It has probably stopped them from hassling normal girls walking about on the street mistakenly thinking that they were prostitutes.

Also, what many do not realise is that there is a distinction between a law being on the books and whether it is enforced or not. Thailand is far more famous than Germany worldwide for it's prostitution even though prostitution is against the law there but not in Germany.

The authorities may decide to enforce this new German law only in those cases where providers are blatantly advertising their bareback and creampie activities on the internet, for example as part of public gang bangs, but will turn a blind eye to those cases where the barebacking is happening discreetly between two consenting adults behind closed doors in a club which does not advertise what services it provides.

Optimist
07-01-17, 14:52
Myrrh. I think maybe it is a question of being circumspect taking account of the individual circumstances of each country. I would not openly post about AO as my judgement is in fact the same as yours in effect: the higher the profile of an AO venue the more likely it is to get attention from the authorities.

Your example of the UK seems to me to argue against your point: the more fuss there is about street walking, the more attention it gets from the Police. The few areas where it is tolerated officially (although illegal) are an interesting exception.

I note that many advertisers and providers are using various codes and strategies to continue providing AO without getting arrested: they are working on your assumption that not formally offering AO will help them. For example sex. Do has just deleted AO after GV, so the lists read GV Safer and then GV.. Spermagames and Spermastudio are continuing. Noncommercial gangbangs are continuing.

I see people are still reporting on tabulose-huren.

I'll be at LL and VV and maybe Dietzenbach in a couple of weeks and will post (circumspectly) how things are.

By the way, which provider company did best on your recent gb marathon.

Cheers.

Hessen Bub
07-01-17, 16:05
Yes, there are those who like to force their opinions on others as if they have a complete monopoly on logic or common sense. "Don't even think about any other options. The view that I am putting forward is clearly the only view that any half sensible person would immediately consider. End of debate".

You're the one trying to force your opinion on everybody else. You don't seem to notice though.

HB.

Nil69
07-01-17, 23:26
New prices at Dietzenbach:

30 Euro- 20 Min.

50 Euro- 30 Min.

80 Euro- 60 Min.

Also reported no AO anymore in German Forums. How will they survive like this?

Member #4585
07-02-17, 06:59
New prices at Dietzenbach:

30 Euro- 20 Min.

50 Euro- 30 Min.

80 Euro- 60 Min.

Also reported no AO anymore in German Forums. How will they survive like this?Which day did the new price kick in?

Just last week Wanking reported the pricing was 30 for BBBJ and covered sex, 10 euro upgrade to AO sex and a further 10 euro uograde for CIM.

This is different again.

Mathematically there is no incentive to do 50 euro sessions as that is 1.67 euro per minute.

The best value is one hour at 80 euro at 1.33 euro per minute.

it seems the drive is for 20 minutes since that is 1.50 euro per minute totalling 30 euro.

Given how fast the (usually local) clientele finish inside these girls pussies and mouths the 20 minutes is thr max that will be needed in most cases so this makes absolute sense.

Hessen Bub
07-02-17, 09:15
Given how fast the (usually local) clientele finish inside these girls pussies and mouths the 20 minutes is thr max that will be needed in most cases so this makes absolute sense.It's all covered sex from yesterday.

HB.

SvenFKK
07-02-17, 10:29
Another effect of this new law maybe.Why should this be a consequence of the new law?

Maxime
07-02-17, 11:00
It's all covered sex from yesterday.

HB.LOL.............Apparantly HB wants this club to stay open. LOL............Let's wait for the real reports :-) :)

Hessen Bub
07-02-17, 11:12
LOL.............Apparantly HB wants this club to stay open. LOL............Let's wait for the real reports :-) :)I couldn't care less if Dietzenbach stays open or not.

HB.

Optimist
07-02-17, 11:49

HB.Is that a statement of fact, or a statement of legal requirements?

Or even a statement of what you think should be said openly?

This is one way the new law leads to complexity

Cheers.

Member #4585
07-02-17, 12:15
Is that a statement of fact, or a statement of legal requirements?

Or even a statement of what you think should be said openly?

This is one way the new law leads to complexity

Cheers.The way the girls explained how they would treat the new laws was different to the ambiguous (hence why you needed to ask) usual one liner statement.

Myrrh
07-02-17, 12:46
It's all covered sex from yesterday.Hey Hubba,

Is this based from real anecdotal evidence in the rooms? I know the way that you like to do your own thorough research.

Marine One
07-02-17, 17:20
I visited this place around June 10. It had a bit of a desolate feeling like a place where there was once a good party, but now it's dead!

There were none of the hot regulars I knew from a year or two ago, no couch action whatsoever, very few people, etc. It was not much fun. I did go for a session with a new girl, Nicola Anna, a nice brunette. She was mechanical in the room but I gave her a good cream pie doggie style.

Next I tried Susi, the short girl with dyed blonde hair. She is less mechanical but not too hot. I cream pied her also, and she got very mad because I wanted to keep pumping after I had come already. I consider the fee to be for the 20 minutes, but the girls think it means until you come. Who is right? I guess it doesn't matter because I will likely never go back.

But I will always have the memories of the good old days. Whenever you are having fun, leave it to the government to wreck everything!

MythoVirus
07-02-17, 18:06

HB.So the previously most promiscuous FKK club that allowed everything without restrictions, is now the most 'religious' FKK right now. Interesting.

Not an AO fan, but the lack of BBBJ gives me a threatening feeling for the future of other clubs. I'll stay positive tho.

Member #4585
07-03-17, 19:47
Not an AO fan, but the lack of BBBJ gives me a threatening feeling for the future of other clubs. I'll stay positive tho.You do not have to fuck AO, you are welcome to use a condom.

The anecdotal feed back from girls here is that if you are grand fathered in since you are a known visitor then you will get a choice but if you are not known then your choices are much limited.

As Mr Ho rightly said this may be now for the girls that are working now but as time goes by then the number of girls having worked in the BBBJ and AO era become less and less so it may become harder and harder over time to get BBBJ.

MythoVirus
07-03-17, 19:57
You do not have to fuck AO, you are welcome to use a condom.

The anecdotal feed back from girls here is that if you are grand fathered in since you are a known visitor then you will get a choice but if you are not known then your choices are much limited.

As Mr Ho rightly said this may be now for the girls that are working now but as time goes by then the number of girls having worked in the BBBJ and AO era become less and less so it may become harder and harder over time to get BBBJ.Sadly I don't have much WG relations as I come from a very far land, even if so, I used to love hunting the new deers in each club. Now that seems the end to that, probably will still visit Germany from time to time, but the golden era ends in my tearful eyes.

ExpatLover
07-03-17, 20:38
You do not have to fuck AO, you are welcome to use a condom.

As Mr Ho rightly said this may be now for the girls that are working now but as time goes by then the number of girls having worked in the BBBJ and AO era become less and less so it may become harder and harder over time to get BBBJ.Right just visit World and you will see, quite difficult to get one if you don t know the girl.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 00:49
It's entirely possible that posting about BBBJ and AO will actually *increase* their availability. It will create the expectation and demand for condom-free services. Supply will try to meet demand. Individual girls will see other girls are providing BBBJ and AO, and this will encourage them to do the same lest they lose business to the girls who do. Owners will note what other clubs are doing, and more willingly look the other way so they can compete.

TankTank123
07-08-17, 02:50
It will create the expectation and demand for condom-free services. Owners will note what other clubs are doing, and more willingly look the other way so they can compete.Such clubs can then be renamed KFKKs - Kondomfreikörperkultur.

Hessen Bub
07-08-17, 09:22
It's entirely possible that posting about BBBJ and AO will actually *increase* their availability. It will create the expectation and demand for condom-free services. Supply will try to meet demand. Individual girls will see other girls are providing BBBJ and AO, and this will encourage them to do the same lest they lose business to the girls who do. Owners will note what other clubs are doing, and more willingly look the other way so they can compete.That is BS. That's like posting about the use of cocaine in a club and thinking it will lead to the availability of cocaine in all other clubs. Plus owners starting to accept the sale of cocaine in their club.

HB.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 09:44
That is BS. That's like posting about the use of cocaine in a club and thinking it will lead to the availability of cocaine in all other clubs. Plus owners starting to accept the sale of cocaine in their club.

HB.It's no more BS than your theory that the German police will try to enforce an unforcible law because posts on an english language board told them something they didn't already know.

If BB action is kept in the room there is no way to prosecute the man, the woman, or the club. The only way this law can be effective is through psychological intimidation. Fear mongers are ultimately helping that to happen.

Hessen Bub
07-08-17, 10:38
It's not about prosecution. It's about the clubs fearing that authorities could close down the club. And that may happen or not. At least reporting about BBBJ could increase the odds. Why risk that? Just because you could keep on reporting about BBBJ? Great tactic. Huge success.

HB.

Myrrh
07-08-17, 16:15
Which day did the new price kick in?

Just last week Wanking reported the pricing was 30 for BBBJ and covered sex, 10 euro upgrade to AO sex and a further 10 euro upgrade for CIM.

This is different again.Wanking is an all-time great on these pages. He was one of the first on this internet forum to spread the word and actively promote AO activity and AO clubs. So, it is good to see that he is doing it right up to the end.

The point is who sets the rules here? Who is the authority on these pages who imposes the deadline as to the best time that we should cease discussing AO activity altogether.

Is it 4 years ago when the idea of a new law was first mooted?

Is it 3 years ago when it was confirmed that a new law was being drafted.

Is it 2 years ago when the law was going through parliament.

Is it 1 year ago when the new law was confirmed as having being passed.

Is it 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week before the new law comes into effect.

What I do know is that about 2 months ago a couple of people on the board seemed to have decided for the rest of us that we should cease discussion of AO sex from that point. Others sheepishly agreed. Why that particular point?

What I do know is that for a period in advance of the new law coming into effect that these clubs adjusted their behaviour to one that they think will be fit the new regime. So, no advertising of AO on the internet or on name cards, no public AO sex allowed, signs saying that condoms are compulsory and so on. Then in the rooms AO sex will definitely be available if the girls know you. However, there will be a price increase as the girls will charge a small amount for providing the AO that they did for no extra charge before.

So we can get an idea as to how the post law scenario would look like from what was happening in the few weeks before. This we need to know. However if we had followed the 'controllers' in not allowing any AO talk before the law came into place then we would not have known the lie of the land as it is going to be now. I am not incurring the costs and the time of travelling to Germany only to find that it is condom everything. I can get that at home.

Also, I don't want to be ripped off. I don't want to be paying 10 euros extra for each of BBBJ, CIM and CIP. This would mean paying 60 euros when before it was half that amount at 30 euros.

Thanks to Wanking's intrepid reporting (and his ignoring of the controllers on this board) we now know that going into the new regime that the AO service that most guys want (which is CIP) will most likely be available for just 10 euros extra. This prevents complete newbies being ripped off by the girls because they don't know what the 'going rate' is.

Then there were those guys who have been reporting that the girls are saying that they will only guarantee AO sex for those guys that are known to them from before the law took effect. Would this not be useful to know in advance? Armed with this information then guys could have tried and visited a few clubs before the law change just to show their face so that the girls are likely to remember them for when they visit after the change in law. Now it would be too late.

I am probably the only one who has been making the veryimportant point that it does not matter so much that there is a new law as to how the law is going to be enforced, if at all!

There is an indoor smoking ban in Germany in public places however you would not have guessed it given that practically all of the girl's chain smoke all day inside the small confines of the RTC clubs with the patrons forced to inhale their smoke. The authorities don't bother with this but they would bother if you lit up in a normal German nightclub.

I strongly believe that the authorities will have far more pressing matters like concentrating on stopping those AO gangbangs advertised widely with mostly trafficked Romanian / Bulgarian girls where anyone can walk in off the street and join in without any testing. Also, those women who advertise for AO activities in apartments. I agree that the situation that existed before where an unwitting person could walk into a RTC and see unprotected sex happening in front of your eyes was clearly not acceptable and so needed to stop, which it has.

The authorities may not bother with RTCs, where AO sex is happening privately between consenting adults behind closed doors and there is no real evidence that it took place. Anonymous reports on forums is not credible evidence as there is lots of false reporting and claims on line. Entrapment and under cover reporting is not part of German law enforcement like it is in the US.

If AO activity is happening in an RTC club but I don't know about it then as far as I am concerned then it may as well not be happening because I cannot take part in something that is happening unless I know that it is happening in the first place.

So, I say carry on at least periodically reporting about what is happening in these places and be damned. It is highly unlikely that the authorities will bother with these private clubs anyway because it is too difficult to enforce the law here (to know what really happened between two consenting adults in a closed room) and it is unlikely that any customers will be making any complaints to the authorities because the girl allowed their request to have AO sex!

There are far more low hanging fruit for the authorities to concentrate on and reports on these forums are worthless in terms of credible evidence for authorities to act on in terms of what is happening in the RTCs. However if we find out that the authorities are enforcing the law and investigating / raiding these clubs then we can always think again.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 18:47
It's not about prosecution. It's about the clubs fearing that authorities could close down the club. And that may happen or not. At least reporting about BBBJ could increase the odds. Why risk that? Just because you could keep on reporting about BBBJ? Great tactic. Huge success.

HB.

Consider my saying "prosecution" to include shutting clubs down. Surely there must be a basis for such an action beyond a few posts on an english language board like this. If they go down that road perfectly innocent clubs could be shut down by false posts from competitors. So they won't. They will need some kind of real evidence of wrongdoing by the owners, and that's just not possible.

Even German posters have noted that compliance with this law depends on Germans being good Germans, and that it's psychological pressure not law enforcement that will change behavior.

Well there's also the local issue of the management of this board. They haven't come down with both feet, but the management here has clearly said they don't want posts telling people to not post. Maybe this isn't the place for your campaign. Maybe each person should decide for himself without being lobbied.

Hessen Bub
07-08-17, 18:50
but the management here has clearly said they don't want posts telling people to not post. Where? When? Can you quote that?

HB.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 18:55
Where? When? Can you quote that?

HB.Somewhere in one of these threads there's one of those red lettered "here's why we removed this post" notices that says it was removed for encouraging members to not share information. Can't track it down right now. Got to run.

Hessen Bub
07-08-17, 19:10
If you mean this post, it wasn't about reporting about BBBJ or not.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!.

HB.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 19:45
Here it is. I did get the color of the lettering wrong though. It's blue not red.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=2056623&viewfull=1#post2056623

ExpatLover
07-08-17, 21:05
Wanking is an all-time great on these pages. He was one of the first on this internet forum to spread the word and actively promote AO activity and AO clubs. So, it is good to see that he is doing it right up to the end.

The point is who sets the rules here? Who is the authority on these pages who imposes the deadline as to the best time that we should cease discussing AO activity altogether.

Is it 4 years ago when the idea of a new law was first mooted?

Is it 3 years ago when it was confirmed that a new law was being drafted.

Is it 2 years ago when the law was going through parliament.

Is it 1 year ago when the new law was confirmed as having being passed.

Is it 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week before the new law comes into effect.

What I do know is that about 2 months ago a couple of people on the board seemed to have decided for the rest of us that we should cease discussion of AO sex from that point. Others sheepishly agreed. Why that particular point?.First of all, we should all strictly be against AO, the risk is too high. Life is too beautiful why should we put yourself in danger just for 5 minutes may be better sex. I still believe that step by step the new law will be implemented every where in Germany.

Hessen Bub
07-08-17, 22:10
Thanks. Nobody was encouraging users not to post information. Members should decide for themselves what is best for them and others if they want to get good service and BBBJ.

HB.

AznNick
07-09-17, 07:00
Thanks. Nobody was encouraging users not to post information. Members should decide for themselves what is best for them and others if they want to get good service and BBBJ.

HB.Coulndt agree more, members can post openminded without anyone trying to prevent that or flaming the post. If its not within rules, only admin of this site will point that out noone else.

Delta Indigo
07-09-17, 08:01

HB.So Dietzenbach and World, that is 2 out of 3. I still think things will change at World once things settle down and they don't want to see their business go to hell. Could you tell us or at least me what the 3rd club is. Anyhow I don't fancy places like Dietzenbach.

Just a friendly chat between you and me and not an intense argument. I think theoretically, I am not 100% sure what will happen here, but I am guess based upon previous experiences. Legality has little to do with the availability of BBBJ, but the attitude of the girls with what they are comfortable with health wise and what they can exploit for advantage does.

In the Czech Republic, BBBJ by sex workers is totally legal, however many Czech girls are paranoid about catching diseases from it, so they won't offer it for any amount of money. In Austria it is also fully legal but somewhat less available than Germany. Unlike in German clubs a few girls, 10 - 15% will never do it because of their attitudes.

Also even though there is far more money floating around in Germany, think Frankfurt and Munich, things are costlier in Austrian clubs and there are more opportunities for upselling, Austrians are easier to upsell than Germans perhaps.

So like another poster stated I think market dynamics and expectations are what drive things and not laws. Within a closed room itself this law will not be enforced, some clubs are paranoid about the legal implications but not aware yet of the market implications to their business.

Other clubs, ie Dietzenbach, have so much to hide that this is just the tip of the iceberg, I am not surprised crappy RTC clubs would enforce the rules more vigorously.

What is the 3rd club?

Hessen Bub
07-09-17, 08:26
Coulndt agree more, members can post openminded without anyone trying to prevent that or flaming the post. If its not within rules, only admin of this site will point that out noone else.You didn't really read me correctly. I still have the opinion that BBBJ should not be reported about here. Doesn't matter if it is ok for the board to mention it. It's about the consequences it has for mongers in Germany.

Delta: I wasn't talking about Dietzenbach and World. It was World and two other clubs.

HB.

AznNick
07-09-17, 08:34
You didn't really read me correctly. I still have the opinion that BBBJ should not be reported about here. Doesn't matter if it is ok for the board to mention it. It's about the consquences it has for mongers in Germany.

Delta: I wasn't talking about Dietzenbach and World. It was World and two other clubs.

HB.Fair enough, everyone having an opinion. I still find sharing info about BBBJ usefull information to tourist outside of Germany and the many anonym readers.

Member #4585
07-09-17, 10:39
Fair enough, everyone having an opinion. I still find sharing info about BBBJ usefull information to tourist outside of Germany and the many anonym readers.Totally agree sharing information on BBBJ is useful information, even for the local Germans who seem to only go to one club and no others.

It really seems like censorship by the few.

AznNick
07-09-17, 11:58
It is not. It will lead to a situation where BBBJ will be gone everywhere. I guess this is my last attempt to try to make that point clear. I hope the influence of ISG on service is as miniscule as the brains of those who insist on reporting about BBBJ.

HB.Nice attempt, but the reports Will always be posted, I just hope admins will shut those of them flaming the legit reports of BBBJ Down. BBBJ will always be there, legal or not in the club, some girls always like an extra or a nice tip, some girls might be affraid of new law and some girls don't give a fuck when inside room. Noone is the same, just like you and me and thank god for that LOL.

ExpatLover
07-09-17, 19:20
Nice attempt, but the reports Will always be posted, I just hope admins will shut those of them flaming the legit reports of BBBJ Down. BBBJ will always be there, legal or not in the club, some girls always like an extra or a nice tip, some girls might be affraid of new law and some girls don't give a fuck when inside room. Noone is the same, just like you and me and thank god for that LOL.Fully agree with you, very good summary.

Wanking
07-12-17, 13:40
Well surely someone has been since July 1st? Please pm me with latest info if you don't want to share here?

If its the same as it was in June I would gladly visit again. If its all top coats only well I won't.

I think a few visits to Dietz combined with the Frankfurt RLD makes a decent trip, had some ok quickies there for 25. Plus I still want to try Treff 188.

DFWdude
07-12-17, 15:59
Well surely someone has been since July 1st? Please pm me with latest info if you don't want to share here?

If its the same as it was in June I would gladly visit again. If its all top coats only well I won't.

I think a few visits to Dietz combined with the Frankfurt RLD makes a decent trip, had some ok quickies there for 25. Plus I still want to try Treff 188.I just got a reply the other day from a German fellow, he went last week. According to him the club and the girls are 100% compliant with the new law. He was warned by one of the girls that merely asking for uncovered will get you thrown out of the club. He left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom.

Nil69
07-12-17, 18:15
I just got a reply the other day from a German fellow, he went last week. According to him the club and the girls are 100% compliant with the new law. He was warned by one of the girls that merely asking for uncovered will get you thrown out of the club. He left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom.And why would he not post this here? Don't trust the Germans, because a lot of Germans are spreading lies to make the clubs look clean on the internet, so they still secretly can have their fun.

DMD2017
07-12-17, 19:32
I just got a reply the other day from a German fellow, he went last week. According to him the club and the girls are 100% compliant with the new law. He was warned by one of the girls that merely asking for uncovered will get you thrown out of the club. He left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom.Wow! That would suck big time to go there with no one pretty enough to have sex with! The AO part made them more "attractive" even Diana with her slightly lazy left eye!

I think I'll save my money and skip going this Fall (and maybe skip going to Germany for a while). At least I could get a BBBJ at Inez's at Elko, Nevada, even though they're mostly Asian chicks! So when does Merkel leave office? Some one has to take charge, change the stupid condom law, move the refugees out, and make Germany great again!

ExpatLover
07-12-17, 19:54
I just got a reply the other day from a German fellow, he went last week. According to him the club and the girls are 100% compliant with the new law. He was warned by one of the girls that merely asking for uncovered will get you thrown out of the club. He left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom.I don't believe that this is the situation there.

Member #4581
07-12-17, 20:09
I just got a reply the other day from a German fellow, he went last week. According to him the club and the girls are 100% compliant with the new law. He was warned by one of the girls that merely asking for uncovered will get you thrown out of the club. He left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom.Never been to Dietz, but curious -- are (m) any sessions taking place, given the stance of girls post July 1 which you described above? How is business now vs a month ago?

Member #4585
07-12-17, 22:24
And why would he not post this here? Don't trust the Germans, because a lot of Germans are spreading lies to make the clubs look clean on the internet, so they still secretly can have their fun.You make a good valid point.

Appears to be diversionary tactics to get people to look the other way.

Hessen Bub
07-12-17, 22:26
And why would he not post this here? Don't trust the Germans, because a lot of Germans are spreading lies to make the clubs look clean on the internet, so they still secretly can have their fun.Those are the clever ones. Not mentioning BB anymore on a public board. And then there's the other ones.

HB.

Member #4585
07-12-17, 22:29
move the refugees out, and make Germany great again!Correct. No refugees from Brexit Britain moving workers and jobs to Frankfurt or taking back EU citizens having to leave as they cannot get visas to stay.

Myrrh
07-12-17, 23:19
Those are the clever ones. Not mentioning BB anymore on a public board.Not so clever if every one saw through the obvious ruse of deliberately planting a false report straightaway.

The only bit I believed from that account was where he said that the German guy left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom. Unfortunately that happens on a frequent basis here.

Gino02
07-13-17, 00:19
Those are the clever ones. Not mentioning BB anymore on a public board. And then there's the other ones.

HB.Yup. And very likely the distinction between BBBJ and BBFS will go away from most providers' mind; and if any new girl offers BBBJ, will also offer full AO as both are the similar thing and not legal from her point of view, in all FKKs, not just smaller clubs. This maybe a complete speculation, only time will tell; but that's the case for the WGs who provide anything BB in the countries where P6 itself is illegal. Same with the pornstars everywhere.

We shall see. The clever ones will prevail.

Member #4585
07-13-17, 06:57
Not so clever if every one saw through the obvious ruse of deliberately planting a false report straightaway.

The only bit I believed from that account was where he said that the German guy left on his own without going with a girl after 60 minutes of extreme boredom. Unfortunately that happens on a frequent basis here.Very true. I saw one man leave the club after 15 minutes when Anna refused him. He looked very bored and out of place.

Further, feels like a false report. The club is full of Germans.

BigBuddy69
07-13-17, 07:02
Yup. And very likely the distinction between BBBJ and BBFS will go away from most providers' mind; and if any new girl offers BBBJ, will also offer full AO as both are the similar thing and not legal from her point of view, in all FKKs, not just smaller clubs. This maybe a complete speculation, only time will tell; but that's the case for the WGs who provide anything BB in the countries where P6 itself is illegal. Same with the pornstars everywhere.

We shall see. The clever ones will prevail.I really doubt it. It's really easy to catch STD with unprotected Intercourse, not so easy with oral sex and I think most of the girls know it.

ExpatLover
07-13-17, 07:09
Yup. And very likely the distinction between BBBJ and BBFS will go away from most providers' mind; and if any new girl offers BBBJ, will also offer full AO as both are the similar thing and not legal from her point of view, in all FKKs, not just smaller clubs. This maybe a complete speculation, only time will tell; but that's the case for the WGs who provide anything BB in the countries where P6 itself is illegal. Same with the pornstars everywhere.

We shall see. The clever ones will prevail.All the girls that I know well are still refusing BBBJ with the unknown client, for the regulars it is case by case.

Hessen Bub
07-13-17, 07:26
And very likely the distinction between BBBJ and BBFS will go away from most providers' mind; and if any new girl offers BBBJ, will also offer full AO as both are the similar thing and not legal from her point of view, in all FKKs, not just smaller clubs. Never ever.

HB.

Neurosynth
07-13-17, 12:18
Elsewhere in a longer post I explained why this law is unenforcible. The short version is that there is no scenario where the cops can get involved based on something stronger than he-said-she-said. And with second languages involved at that. In fact there is no incentive for the operators or girls to get the cops involved, and the notion they will come bursting through the doors, or use nude policewomen, is at most a bizarre fantasy.

What an unenforcible law like this depends on is irrational fear. Those fears will soon dampen. Open discussion is a good way to make that happen faster.

DrPoon
07-13-17, 13:08
The problem (or not depending on your perspective) is that 99% of people in Germany are good citizens. They can pump gas and actually be trusted to pay after they fill up. Can you imagine if it was like that in the USA? People would be stealing gas left and right. Plus I have never seen anyone litter in Germany, and most people follow the law to the best they can. So probably a lot of girls will just be following it just because regardless of the unenforceability.

Elsewhere in a longer post I explained why this law is unenforcible. The short version is that there is no scenario where the cops can get involved based on something stronger than he-said-she-said. And with second languages involved at that. In fact there is no incentive for the operators or girls to get the cops involved, and the notion they will come bursting through the doors, or use nude policewomen, is at most a bizarre fantasy.

What an unenforcible law like this depends on is irrational fear. Those fears will soon dampen. Open discussion is a good way to make that happen faster.

Wanking
07-13-17, 17:06
I suspect that the scenario in the club is just the same as in June. The girls had their own system in place for dealing with the new law and I bet its just the same there now.

Wanking
07-13-17, 17:12
Dana said something to me which made me chuckle when I was there a few weeks ago.

I went to lick her brown hole in the room and she stopped me and said "I don't allow it", when I asked her why she replied "because you are licking every girls ass everyday".

I laughed and explained I wished that was the case but sometimes months pass between me licking arses. She didn't seem to believe me LOL.

ExpatLover
07-13-17, 17:34
Dana said something to me which made me chuckle when I was there a few weeks ago.

I went to lick her brown hole in the room and she stopped me and said "I don't allow it", when I asked her why she replied "because you are licking every girls ass everyday".

I laughed and explained I wished that was the case but sometimes months pass between me licking arses. She didn't seem to believe me LOL.What is the pleasure to lick the ass of a prostitute? I hope she paid for it.

Optimist
07-13-17, 19:07

What an unenforcible law like this depends on is irrational fear. Those fears will soon dampen. Open discussion is a good way to make that happen faster.I don't think anyone disagrees with the main point you are making, and have made many times. Nobody expects the law to be easily enforced.

Similarly no one seriously expects the clubs or girls to bring in the authorities: that is a straw man argument

The point which you have not discussed is that the main FKK clubs do not want to be the target of action by the authorities for any reason, so they are therefore keen on ensuring that the girls are seen to obey the law, and that the clubs are seen to be trying to obey the law. If a club is seen to be openly encouraging illegal actions like BBBJ then the authorities have an extra opportunity to raid them.

Reporting here and in other forums without regard to this is, in my opinion, likely to speed the demise of BBBJ. It's not a question of censorship or freedom of speech, more a question of what is pragmatic.

Maxime
07-13-17, 20:06
I don't think anyone disagrees with the main point you are making, and have made many times. Nobody expects the law to be easily enforced.

Similarly no one seriously expects the clubs or girls to bring in the authorities: that is a straw man argument

The point which you have not discussed is that the main FKK clubs do not want to be the target of action by the authorities for any reason, so they are therefore keen on ensuring that the girls are seen to obey the law, and that the clubs are seen to be trying to obey the law. If a club is seen to be openly encouraging illegal actions like BBBJ then the authorities have an extra opportunity to raid them.

Reporting here and in other forums without regard to this is, in my opinion, likely to speed the demise of BBBJ. It's not a question of censorship or freedom of speech, more a question of what is pragmatic.Indeed, that is the whole issue, and also how it works in real now in many German Clubs (as I wrote here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=2060040&viewfull=1#post2060040). Better stop speculation how it could / should / might be, and just see how the new law effects things. Pity but true already after 2 weeks.

Neurosynth
07-13-17, 21:31
The problem (or not depending on your perspective) is that 99% of people in Germany are good citizens. They can pump gas and actually be trusted to pay after they fill up. Can you imagine if it was like that in the USA? People would be stealing gas left and right. Plus I have never seen anyone litter in Germany, and most people follow the law to the best they can. So probably a lot of girls will just be following it just because regardless of the unenforceability.Maybe. But how many of the girls at FKK's are German? At Dietzenbach virtually all of the girls are Romanian, and they don't magically change cultural values when they cross the border.

Neurosynth
07-13-17, 21:36
Indeed, that is the whole issue, and also how it works in real now in many German Clubs (as I wrote here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=2060040&viewfull=1#post2060040). Better stop speculation how it could / should / might be, and just see how the new law effects things. Pity but true already after 2 weeks.True, nothing can beat empirical evidence. I'm hearing from guys still getting AO at Dietzenbach w / o any problem.

McAdonis
07-13-17, 21:39
Maybe. But how many of the girls at FKK's are German? At Dietzenbach virtually all of the girls are Romanian, and they don't magically change cultural values when they cross the border.True, Romanians are lax when it comes to laws. But when you have a job that allows you to make 10 times what you could make back home, you don't want to lose your job. So you will follow the rules set forth by German brothel operators.

Member #4585
07-13-17, 21:46
Dana ... I went to lick her brown hole in the room and she stopped me and said "I don't allow it", when I asked her why she replied "because you are licking every girls ass everyday".So sad.

Some girls refuse to kiss you again after you have licked their brown hole.

Citizen Kane
07-13-17, 21:47
Similarly no one seriously expects the clubs or girls to bring in the authorities: that is a straw man argumentBut is it possible if one club is enforcing the regulations thoroughly and become aware that other clubs aren't, they could raise the matter with the authorities?

Neurosynth
07-13-17, 21:56
True, Romanians are lax when it comes to laws. But when you have a job that allows you to make 10 times what you could make back home, you don't want to lose your job. So you will follow the rules set forth by German brothel operators.That's not what I'm hearing via backchannels from guys actually going there.

Hessen Bub
07-13-17, 22:38
But is it possible if one club is enforcing the regulations thoroughly and become aware that other clubs aren't, they could raise the matter with the authorities?It is. That's part of my argument nobody wants to listen to or understand.

HB.

DrPoon
07-13-17, 23:12
What if each club started a private membership and that way it would not be a public prostitution establishment? Each person at the door would register as a private member and they would not be subject to random LE checks that way.

It is. That's part of my argument nobody wants to listen to or understand.

HB.

McAdonis
07-13-17, 23:59
That's not what I'm hearing via backchannels from guys actually going there.Haha. Thought I was back in the General Info thread, so was speaking in general terms, about some club operators clamping down on "illegal" services.

By most peoples' optics standards, RTC clubs can't compete with mainstream ones, so it makes sense that they would be the last club to give up their "competitive advantage". The ways things are going, Dietzenbach may see some increased traffic. I am sure the local Germans will thank you when their WGs start upselling.

Hessen Bub
07-14-17, 06:43
What if each club started a private membership and that way it would not be a public prostitution establishment? Each person at the door would register as a private member and they would not be subject to random LE checks that way.Will not work out. It may be a workaround for bars to eliminate the non-smoking policies, but not for FKK clubs. There are new and stricter rules for them as well with the new law, and hiding behing a "private club" label will not be accepted. My pov. Maybe one of them will try it out.

HB.

Member #4581
07-14-17, 16:52
So sad.

Some girls refuse to kiss you again after you have licked their brown hole.Not unreasonable, is it?! Would you want to DFK a girl after she does rimming? Even if she did that just on you it gives a pause. But if she is a girl who is known to rim most guys as part of a normal sssion, then I am sure guys would think twice before DFKing her, no?

MythoVirus
07-15-17, 09:08
Not unreasonable, is it?! Would you want to DFK a girl after she does rimming? Even if she did that just on you it gives a pause. But if she is a girl who is known to rim most guys as part of a normal sssion, then I am sure guys would think twice before DFKing her, no?IMO, There should be 2 schools of DFK ethics, either you never DFK a girl (as 99.9% of the girls had either a penis / balls / asshole in their mouth at any point in their life, and in an FKK you can bet they did have something in their mouth even today.), or You DFK a girl like no tomorrow regardless of her history, choose a side that's it.

Seperatig the girls to a girl that do rimjob frequently and a girl that do it less commenly for DFK criteria is worthless IMO, because it's subjective and you never really know the frequency that girl for rimming.

Lastly whg would you fear a girl that rim other guy to rim you? If they washed their mouth with something lime antiseptic that's more than enough in my book, medically speaking the risk to get anything serious from that is near to zero, you might get gastroentritis (if she didn't properly wash up) and that's it, so we are only fearing to DFK a rimmer because it's our childhood instincts (aka [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) = YUUUKY).

Tbh you should avoid a penis giver more than a solo rim giver, as the former has theoretically more risk to acquire STD like herpes / HPV / Gono (although not common but can happen).

So just enjoy DFKing a rimmer if she is beautiful, and YOLO.

Myrrh
07-15-17, 11:15
Well surely someone has been since July 1st?

Echo that sentiment.

At the moment it seems to be a case of he said, they said, 'my mate Fritz swore he couldn't get a blow job in the place no matter how hard he tried'.

Surely it can't be that difficult for somebody on here to finally poke their head round the door and report back on whether they managed to get their knob wet or not.

If AO activity is happening in an RTC club but I don't know about it then as far as I am concerned then it may as well not be happening because I cannot take part in something that is happening unless I know that it is happening in the first place.

Member #4585
07-16-17, 09:00
There is signs throughout the club saying there is a condom duty.

The reception Romanian then points to the sign when discussing the topic saying all with condom.

It is the law.

ExpatLover
07-16-17, 18:28

The reception Romanian then points to the sign when discussing the topic saying all with condom.

It is the law.Spent the last 4 days in the FKK clubs, and sure the reception can't say something else but everything is still available in the room, like before. Contrary of what I was thinking the implementation is not taking effect except may be in World but only at a certain point.

Neurosynth
07-16-17, 21:28

It is the law.And it's being broken on a don't ask don't tell basis. The owners do their apparent due diligence by posting signs and saying the right things. The girls keep BB stuff behind closed doors. Guys trade intel on boards. Local authorities mostly don't care other than resenting being made political pawns.

Myrrh
07-16-17, 21:31
The reception Romanian then points to the sign when discussing the topic saying all with condom.I didn't realise that the receptionist was also one of the options now available for taking to the room? I always thought that she just took the entrance money and dispensed the towels.

I really can't understand why you feel the need to discuss with the receptionist what you intend to do with the girls once you get to the rooms. Did you not see the other signs in the club saying "All girls in this club are independent entrepreneurs working on their own account"?

Citizen Kane
07-16-17, 21:51
Guys trade intel on boardsSorry, but how is that part of the 'don't ask, don't tell' plan?

Optimist
07-17-17, 16:28
Myrrh is right that it is not a good idea to discuss far and wide what one is going to do in a room.

I visited Dietzenbach today purely to see what the situation is for myself. As I cannot assume discretion by some ISG membets I will have to be extra circumspect.

There were about 15 girls, about 6 men, and it had the usual deadening atmosphere. I went with one girl who was superb figure and decent service. Anyone who likes the club in the past will, on my tiny sample, continue to enjoy the club.

Optimist
07-17-17, 21:25
Due to time shortage I only went with one girl. The standard of lineup was the best I have seen in a rtc. I went with Rebekka from Romania. Blond, very slim, full lips, and not the usual acquiring (I originally typed acquiline but the spellcheck changed it to acquiring which strikes me as appropriate) Romanian face. She spent about ten minutes talking to me on the couch in English, fairly reasonable interpersonal skills. In the room she was very willing and effective, and I felt would get better with repeat sessions. She did not DFK so I would not repeat. The session was good but it was not one of those rare ones where I ended feeling that I was special, as opposed to the last in a stream of passersby who fucked her.

Cost for the session: 30 euros all in.

Myrrh
07-17-17, 22:37
Cost for the session: 30 euros all in.Hi Optimist,

Yes or No answers only please where possible (unless not applicable).

1) Did you discuss your requirements with the girl before you went to to the room.

2) Did she refuse any of your requirements before you went to the room.

3) If you did not discuss your requirements before you went to the room did the girl produce a thin, transparent, expandable object and place it on the bed.

4) If you did not discuss your requirements before you went to the room did the girl insist that all penetrative services would require the use of the said transparent, expandable object.

5) Was the said transparent, expandable object used at all during the session.

6) Did you remember how to use the said transparent, expandable object.

7) Does 'all in' mean that the price would be the same whether you used or did not use the said object.

8) Did the girl divulge that the other girls would provide the same service as her.

9) Was anything belonging to you left inside the girl after the session that would be difficult to fully retrieve.

10) When you left the room did you find the receptionist listening outside the door.

Neurosynth
07-18-17, 00:15
Sorry, but how is that part of the 'don't ask, don't tell' plan?I'm referring to the relationship between the house and the girls. *That's* where this issue is going to be decided. We're just occasional customers. The house and the girls are there every day, and they are the ones who are going to call this.

My feeling is that the house is pragmatic as are the girls. It's to the advantage of both that BB services are available, because more customers are better than fewer.

So the house will go through all the motions as if they don't allow BB services. The girls will keep offering them, but only behind closed doors. (Except I've already seen reports of BB services in public areas. _.

The house won't ask girls what happens behind closed doors because they don't want to know. And the girls won't tell the house what happens because they know the house doesn't want to know.

What we talk about here will have approximately no impact. It's all hearsay from "witnesses" of dubious moral character. .

Optimist
07-18-17, 08:04
Myrrh. Thank you for the interrogation on my visit. Maybe I should complete a tick box form after each session:)

I did not discuss requirements before I went to the room. I felt that might be counterproductive: just my feeling.

I think my original post gave the answer to the other questions.

More about service details here and in other clubs I will not give: with the campaign by some members to "out" girls who don't comply with rules at any club has ensured that I will not report.

I don't know if the other girls give the same service.

I know you understand exactly what I wrote :)

Optimist
07-18-17, 08:36
I'm referring to the relationship between the house and the girls. *That's* where this issue is going to be decided. We're just occasional customers. The house and the girls are there every day, and they are the ones who are going to call this.

My feeling is that the house is pragmatic as are the girls. It's to the advantage of both that BB services are available, because more customers are better than fewer.

So the house will go through all the motions as if they don't allow BB services. The girls will keep offering them, but only behind closed doors. (Except I've already seen reports of BB services in public areas. _.

The house won't ask girls what happens behind closed doors because they don't want to know. And the girls won't tell the house what happens because they know the house doesn't want to know.

What we talk about here will have approximately no impact. It's all hearsay from "witnesses" of dubious moral character. .I agree to a large extent with what you say. I would just differ by saying that what we write here will have on its own minimal impact as opposed to no impact.

Your last sentence mystifies me. It seems to be a nasty sideswipe at somebody and really undermines your post.

Luisman01
07-18-17, 18:17
Does anyone know if Andrea from Romania is still working at the club? Will be visiting FRA in two weeks and would love to see her for some anal fun.

Optimist
07-18-17, 20:35
Went back again today. I did one girl as I was again a bit short on time. Went with Sara, brunette, who provided the service I expected, but didn't include DATY or DFK. 30 euros.

Neurosynth
07-18-17, 21:11
Your last sentence mystifies me. It seems to be a nasty sideswipe at somebody and really undermines your post.You mean " It's all hearsay from "witnesses" of dubious moral character. " ?

I should have used the sarcasm emoji. That's what many outsiders would consider us, and why posts here would be suspect from the POV of outsiders.

UltraHappy
07-19-17, 02:24
Hi Optimist,

9) Was anything belonging to you left inside the girl after the session that would be difficult to fully retrieve.
Clever. More proof that, with a little imagination, we can communicate so much without the need to be so explicit about certain services.

Optimist
07-19-17, 08:32
You mean " It's all hearsay from "witnesses" of dubious moral character. " ?

I should have used the sarcasm emoji. That's what many outsiders would consider us, and why posts here would be suspect from the POV of outsiders.Thanks for the clarification. I had misunderstood that sentence.

Hessen Bub
07-19-17, 09:36
Clever. More proof that, with a little imagination, we can communicate so much without the need to be so explicit about certain services.That's sarcasm, right?

HB.

Optimist
07-19-17, 19:39
UH. No, I don't think it was clever. It was quite clear that Myrrh meant condom: it was not a code to fool anyone.

Myrrh was winding me up and he didn't mean to be taken seriously. He was having a little bit of a laugh about my obfuscated information.

MonSooner
07-19-17, 22:04
It sucks the new rule. And it sucks even more that we have to use "code" to communicate our desires and what the ladies are offering behind closed doors and especially as far as Dietzenbach goes what we could often witness very openly on the floor in the chairs for everyone to see. Germany QUO VADIS.

Myrrh
07-20-17, 01:32
UH. No, I don't think it was clever. It was quite clear that Myrrh meant condom: it was not a code to fool anyone.

Myrrh was winding me up and he didn't mean to be taken seriously. He was having a little bit of a laugh about my obfuscated information.No I obviously wasn't trying to be clever (incapable of). But UltraHappy may have hit upon an idea that we could play with for a bit. Even if you disagree that we should self-censor ourselves on this board just because of some new German law, it might be fun in posts going forward to see how many euphemistic expressions we can come up with for describing the activities that we enjoy but which are now illegal.

We all know about the use of expressions such as 'happy ending' and 'full service' in countries where prostitution is illegal. Maybe some new expressions could be coined for the particular situation we find ourselves in here which could enter the lexicon, at least in the world of pay-for-play forums.

UltraHappy
07-20-17, 17:18
That's sarcasm, right?

HB.I have no idea what Myrrh could have possibly been referring to when he referred to possibly leaving something inside a girl that may have been difficult to later retrieve.

I can only assume that he was talking about food or drink that he may have shared with his girl. I can't think of anything else that would make sense here unless he was talking about filling her head with hopes and dreams or something.

In any case, no need to analyze Myrrh's poetic musings. His poetic musings stand on their own and each reader can take away their own poetic interpretation of his fine writings. In fact, I look forward to reading everyone's creative poetic musings and ascribing my own personal interpretation to each.

Hessen Bub
07-20-17, 18:46
Codes for BB don't make any sense. Might be fun to get your head around some nice wordings, but that's it.

HB.

Member #4585
07-20-17, 21:28
It sucks the new rule. And it sucks Yeah, the new rule sucks and not in a good way.

Germany QUO VADIS. Yes, indeed, Germany, where are you going?

Neurosynth
07-20-17, 21:43
Using "creative euphemisms" is a silly pursuit. I mean if folks just want to joke around with it, well have fun. But some folks seriously suggest such things as if they would provide any cover at all. They won't. Any serious police officer, FKK operator, or FKK worker is going to quickly understand what is being said. The only folks who will be confused by such a "code" will be newbies to the board.

And believe me, it's all been tried before. Using three dollar signs to mean $300. Or saying "three hundred roses. " Or claiming "I had a dream last night I want to tell you about. " It provides no legal cover. It provides no cover from your wife or girlfriend discovering your posts. It provides no cover if you are trying to keep your posts hidden from operators or workers.

Optimist
07-20-17, 21:48
Bitumen. Yes, I saw things I thought I'd never see. I'm glad I made the effort to get to some of the more unusual venues.

Even with the changing times my recent three days was one of my better trips, at least over the last five of the fifteen years I've been going to Germany. My conclusion was that there is life in the old dog Germany yet: I don't think we need to despair yet. We may need to work a bit harder than in recent years but we can still find gold.

Optimist
07-20-17, 21:58
I'm developing a bad habit of agreeing with Neurosynth :D Codes and crass allegories etc are totally transparent.

What I propose to do is as I have always done.

1. Check out places for myself, having got a general idea of which clubs I might like to try

2. Respond to PMs from members who have done field reports.

3. Ask questions of other members.

Member #4585
07-20-17, 21:59
Using "creative euphemisms" is a silly pursuit. I mean if folks just want to joke around with it, well have fun. But some folks seriously suggest such things as if they would provide any cover at all. They won't. Any serious police officer, FKK operator, or FKK worker is going to quickly understand what is being said. The only folks who will be confused by such a "code" will be newbies to the board.

And believe me, it's all been tried before. Using three dollar signs to mean $300. Or saying "three hundred roses. " Or claiming "I had a dream last night I want to tell you about. " It provides no legal cover. It provides no cover from your wife or girlfriend discovering your posts. It provides no cover if you are trying to keep your posts hidden from operators or workers.One can always say, "One went riding without a saddle".

For 300 one can use the term three ton. Although girls prefer the sound of a monkey.

Member #4585
07-20-17, 22:04
Bitumen. Yes, I saw things I thought I'd never see. I'm glad I made the effort to get to some of the more unusual venues.

Even with the changing times my recent three days was one of my better trips, at least over the last five of the fifteen years I've been going to Germany. My conclusion was that there is life in the old dog Germany yet: I don't think we need to despair yet. We may need to work a bit harder than in recent years but we can still find gold.I think my last visits which actually coincided with yours saw that Germany had blown the hinges off the closet door. I was doing anal, getting public sex (special note for our Jnpr30) and getting all services.

It better that the others do not come since there is more for the ones who do go.

I told my friends who had not come yet to Germany that it has all gone wrong. Cancel your trips and stay at home. I am having too much fun.

UltraHappy
07-20-17, 22:28

And believe me, it's all been tried before. Using three dollar signs to mean $300. Or saying "three hundred roses. " Or claiming "I had a dream last night I want to tell you about. " It provides no legal cover. It provides no cover from your wife or girlfriend discovering your posts. It provides no cover if you are trying to keep your posts hidden from operators or workers.Depends on how creative you are. Yes, the examples you offer (strawmen examples) are transparent and would provide no cover. No argument there.

Still, one can nonetheless write reports that communicate a great deal about services without being so transparent, especially where certain descriptions are capable of differing interpretations.

This is not just about protecting yourself from law enforcement (which I'm not concerned about in this context), but a courtesy that ought to be extended to the clubs we frequent and the service providers who work so hard to leave us with so many happy memories during our holidays.

For example, if I'm talking about driving on an autobahn with a speed limit of 100 kph, I might say something like, "The speed limit was 100 kph. Sure, I like to drive fast like everyone else (ok, maybe not as fast as Siroija but fast nonetheless). I won't say anything about the relationship between the speed of my car and this speed limit, but I can say that I was quite pleased with the performance of my car and I certainly cannot complain about the slowness of my vehicle. " Nothing in that description admits that I exceeded the speed limit, but at the same, that description still communicates plenty to the discerning reader. With a little more imagination, the possibilities are endless.

In any case, it doesn't matter in the end as plenty of people are going to post what they want without extending the courtesy of discretion to our friends in Germany. Regretfully.

Neurosynth
07-20-17, 23:46
Depends on how creative you are. Yes, the examples you offer (strawmen examples) are transparent and would provide no cover. No argument there.

Still, one can nonetheless write reports that communicate a great deal about services without being so transparent, especially where certain descriptions are capable of differing interpretations.

This is not just about protecting yourself from law enforcement (which I'm not concerned about in this context), but a courtesy that ought to be extended to the clubs we frequent and the service providers who work so hard to leave us with so many happy memories during our holidays."Dear club owner, as a bad faith courtesy I've ineffectively obscured my post in such a way that everyone will understand it, but I will nevertheless expect to earn your appreciation. ".

Myrrh
07-21-17, 00:18
I'm developing a bad habit of agreeing with Neurosynth :D Codes and crass allegories etc are totally transparent.If using creative euphemisms was such a daft idea then why have terms like 'full service' and 'happy ending' become such well known phrases in our vocabulary?

I am guessing that nobody ever used these, they just came into our heads by magic?

In countries where prostitution is illegal massage girls will almost always ask the punter if they want a 'happy ending' after the massage just in case he was an undercover cop. If he took her to court on the basis of that phrase he would lose because she could always claim that she had always ever thought that 'happy ending' meant something else to giving a hand job. It provides some protection however limited and it could be argued that some protection is better than none, if you'll pardon the pun.

Anyway, how about this thought. If a member who has posted numerous reports in the past of his barebacking exploits at a notorious brothel which specializes in AO sex now makes a post after a visit to the same club, soon after a law banning paid AO sex, and euphemistically says that 'he got the same service as in the past' then what are we to make of that then?

Went back again today. I did one girl as I was again a bit short on time. Went with Sara, brunette, who provided the service I expected, but didn't include DATY or DFK. 30 euros.

Member #4581
07-21-17, 03:17
I think my last visits which actually coincided with yours saw that Germany had blown the hinges off the closet door. I was doing anal, getting public sex (special note for our Jnpr30) and getting all services.

.Haha. Thanks for thinking of me, and too bad I missed out on the spectacle, LOL.

Member #4585
07-21-17, 05:10
Haha. Thanks for thinking of me, and too bad I missed out on the spectacle, LOL.You will be fine.

Ok. The girls will do it discreetly on the couch or in the kino but maybe not on the open stage underneath the Kino screen or if you move above the level of the couch back rest. I know my girls stopped shy of being too open on the public sex but they did it and even offered to do it without asking. I was so pleased that when chatting that the girls I took would just pull my towel away from around my waist and get down low under the level of the couch and give a BJ. But when I stood to get more grip on their heads or pull the girl up over the height of the couch so everyone could see then it was a "lets go to the room" and I was doing what I could to bend her over the couch back to fuck her doggie style as she faced the people sitting to the back of us.

KC Questor
07-21-17, 05:21
In countries where prostitution is illegal massage girls will almost always ask the punter if they want a 'happy ending' after the massage just in case he was an undercover cop. If he took her to court on the basis of that phrase he would lose because she could always claim that she had always ever thought that 'happy ending' meant something else to giving a hand job. It provides some protection however limited and it could be argued that some protection is better than none, if you'll pardon the pun.I don't know what it is like in the UK, but in the US a massage girl would never ask that. They almost always ask "What you want now?" or "Do you want me to massage anywhere else?" This puts the onus on the customer to ask for it, which is the most protection these ladies can receive. If they asked if the guy wanted a "happy ending" it would be trivial to show that it is such a common euphemism that everyone involved understood what was being asked.

Optimist
07-21-17, 08:58
Myrrh. Euphemistic or optimist: that is very witty.

KC has answered your general point very well.

As for my postings where you refer to my "barebacking exploits": if you read my posts I think that there is no report of barebacking by me (except in odd cases where it was unexpected and done by the girl unexpectedly). I am delighted that my euphemistic posts in the past created such a clear picture in your mind.

As for the future, I am optimistic.

Euphemistic Optimist.

Optimist
07-21-17, 09:00
Bitumen. Great to hear your post. I am unclear which club you are talking about. Clarification? Sorry if I'm being dim.

Neurosynth
07-21-17, 19:18
If using creative euphemisms was such a daft idea then why have terms like 'full service' and 'happy ending' become such well known phrases in our vocabulary?The reason those terms are used now is that everyone knows what they mean, not because they are "code" that only fellow posters will understand. Which is exactly my point. If the code word isn't understood by others on the board, then the communication has failed. If the code word is understood, it isn't a code word.

UltraHappy
07-21-17, 23:14
There are (1) code words that are understood, (2) code words that are not understood, and (3) poetic license producing narrative capable of differing interpretations, but for which the discerning reader can make decent educated guesses about the author's meaning. Option 3 is not a code word and if carefully authored.

Creature2
07-22-17, 06:25
Myrrh is right that it is not a good idea to discuss far and wide what one is going to do in a room.

I visited Dietzenbach today purely to see what the situation is for myself. As I cannot assume discretion by some ISG membets I will have to be extra circumspect.

There were about 15 girls, about 6 men, and it had the usual deadening atmosphere. I went with one girl who was superb figure and decent service. Anyone who likes the club in the past will, on my tiny sample, continue to enjoy the club.Thanks for this field report.

Has the price structure changed as reported earlier: so 30 Euro all in, means 30 Euro for 30 min or 20 min. And does is still include DFK. Or DFK is now extra, if so 10 Euro for this extra is still good in my opinion. Maybe I might try in September.

Optimist
07-22-17, 09:06
Thanks for this field report.

Has the price structure changed as reported earlier: so 30 Euro all in, means 30 Euro for 30 min or 20 min. And does is still include DFK. Or DFK is now extra, if so 10 Euro for this extra is still good in my opinion. Maybe I might try in September.I'm not a very good reporter I'm afraid. I was focusing on the main service at Dietzenbach, for which I paid 30 euros, no requests for extras. I didn't get DFK, which is my normal requirement, but as I said I was focusing elsewhere and had little time.

If I remember the price sign said 30 for 20 minutes, but in both sessions it went over to 30 minutes: in fact one of them I had to stop the session as it was running over 30 minutes.

A tangent: I got DFK at La Luna.

Let me know by pm when you are around in September. I hope to be going too. It'd be good to meet up with the author of some great reports.

Member #4585
07-22-17, 09:26
I didn't realise that the receptionist was also one of the options now available for taking to the room? I always thought that she just took the entrance money and dispensed the towels.

I really can't understand why you feel the need to discuss with the receptionist what you intend to do with the girls once you get to the rooms. Did you not see the other signs in the club saying "All girls in this club are independent entrepreneurs working on their own account"?Alice use to fuck (with condom). She is hilarious. Then there is the curly haired Romanian on reception. She is cool. She like it when we speak Romanian and then we swap to English. She tells it like it is since she know us. She would not fuck us if we were the last men on Earth.

I always get my towel from the naked girl that open the door. It is better that way.

The signs I saw were in German. Did they now put the signs in American?

Member #4585
07-22-17, 09:29
Bitumen. Great to hear your post. I am unclear which club you are talking about. Clarification? Sorry if I'm being dim.I am still trying to gauge the extent of this activity across the clubs. More research is needed, but indeed it seems in my experience it is going on.

Several girls refuse to do the sex acts on the pole dance podium area. Okay. I can deal with that.

Myrrh
07-22-17, 13:55
The signs I saw were in German. Did they now put the signs in American?Alle girls in diesem club sind selbststandige unternehmerinnen und arbeiten auf eigene rechnung.

This the sign that is outside most of the RTCs near the door as you come in. My German is non-existent, since I can't even count to 10 in it, so my interpretation of what the sign actually said may have been off kilter.

Vito Corleone
07-22-17, 18:38
Alice use to fuck (with condom). She is hilarious. Then there is the curly haired Romanian on reception. She is cool. She like it when we speak Romanian and then we swap to English. She tells it like it is since she know us. She would not fuck us if we were the last men on Earth.Alice was cream pie city the first 7 years of her career. The last 2 years she did it only with. Ina only did it with, but I heard she provided great service. Not my type.

Digi Man65
07-22-17, 22:55
Alle girls in diesem club sind selbststandige unternehmerinnen und arbeiten auf eigene rechnung.

This the sign that is outside most of the RTCs near the door as you come in. My German is non-existent, since I can't even count to 10 in it, so my interpretation of what the sign actually said may have been off kilter.It means that all girls are independent contractors and work on their own account.

AznHotBoy
07-23-17, 03:20
Alice was cream pie city the first 7 years of her career. The last 2 years she did it only with. Ina only did it with, but I heard she provided great service. Not my type.Before the law, do they douche their pussy after every customer or is it just a cum dump till end of day? Also do they limit you on how many CIPs you can have in a session? Can I CIP as many times I want in a 1 h session? All questions are about how things were before July 1st obviously.

DMD2017
07-24-17, 03:35
Before the law, do they douche their pussy after every customer or is it just a cum dump till end of day? Also do they limit you on how many CIPs you can have in a session? Can I CIP as many times I want in a 1 h session? All questions are about how things were before July 1st obviously.They douche. I was once in the upstairs restroom taking a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) (usually not for customers but they let you use it anyway) after the session while Anna used that bidet thing. I guess depending on the girl but I came in Diana more than 3 times when I took her for an hour (after waiting for a long time, why not?

SvenFKK
07-24-17, 10:04
Ina only did it with, but I heard she provided great service. Not my type.Ina was one of my favorites. Really good service. Genuine deep throat. She is now Thekenfrau only. Another favorite was Milena. Very thin, small, saggy tits, old, and scarred, but a genuine nymphomaniac. I have fond memories of her rimming me for 20 minutes at a time. And I liked Tina from Indonesia. Are the latter two still there?

Wanking
07-24-17, 10:36
Alice was cream pie city the first 7 years of her career. The last 2 years she did it only with. Ina only did it with, but I heard she provided great service. Not my type.Probably had 10,000 cums in her cunny in that time, maybe more. Amazing and to think I licked that cunny LOL.

AznHotBoy
07-24-17, 12:30
Probably had 10,000 cums in her cunny in that time, maybe more. Amazing and to think I licked that cunny LOL.Someone will probably marry that too! Probably think she only had a couple boyfriends too.

Vito Corleone
07-24-17, 13:24
Before the law, do they douche their pussy after every customer or is it just a cum dump till end of day? Also do they limit you on how many CIPs you can have in a session? Can I CIP as many times I want in a 1 h session? All questions are about how things were before July 1st obviously.Generally, after they squeeze the juice out they de a baby wipe & back to the couch.

Vito Corleone
07-24-17, 13:24
Ina was one of my favorites. Really good service. Genuine deep throat. She is now Thekenfrau only. Another favorite was Milena. Very thin, small, saggy tits, old, and scarred, but a genuine nymphomaniac. I have fond memories of her rimming me for 20 minutes at a time. And I liked Tina from Indonesia. Are the latter two still there?Milena is still there. Haven't seen Tina since December or January.

Myrrh
07-25-17, 00:17
Generally, after they squeeze the juice out they de a baby wipe & back to the couch.VC forgot to mention that this of course was the position prior to 1st July. Back then some popular girls with really tight turnaround times would just pick up a towel from reception for a few quick dabs as they didn't want the next guy to lose his turn.

Neurosynth
07-28-17, 22:47
VC forgot to mention that this of course was the position prior to 1st July."Because we should all say things like that to completely fool the local authorities into thinking that everything has changed. ".

How silly.

ButtLover
07-29-17, 09:02
Hi.

When I visited Dietzenbach in June, all kinds of fublic sex were forbidden. Even blowjob on the couch. A few weeks later (after July 1) I visited Arabella and there were no restrictions at all regarding public sex and you could fuck everywhere in the club. I have heard that FKK Dietzenbach and Arabella have the same owner. Does anyone know why there currently are different rules regarding public sex in these clubs.

BL.

Optimist
07-29-17, 13:05
Although I argued against too much info being posted about certain activities, I see that German forums are making my views irrelevant and are continuing to post with detail that the services are definitely available, at 30 euros for 20 minutes, 40 for 30 minutes.

Myrrh
07-29-17, 15:28
Although I argued against too much info being posted about certain activities, I see that German forums are making my views irrelevant and are continuing to post with detail that the services are definitely available, at 30 euros for 20 minutes, 40 for 30 minutes.There you go Opti. Maybe this observation is because there is a greater adherence to the principle of freedom of expression on the German fora (axiomatic to the healthy longevity of a forum I would have thought) because there is a lesser preponderance of thought policemen over there who think that their views are the only ones with any weight?

Optimist
07-29-17, 16:22
HB. I can't reply until you clear your inbox.

My post was poorly written. When I said German forums, I meant a couple of very minor ones. The main ones all of course have very strict rules on what can be reported.

DFWdude
07-29-17, 17:42
Hi.

When I visited Dietzenbach in June, all kinds of fublic sex were forbidden. Even blowjob on the couch. A few weeks later (after July 1) I visited Arabella and there were no restrictions at all regarding public sex and you could fuck everywhere in the club. I have heard that FKK Dietzenbach and Arabella have the same owner. Does anyone know why there currently are different rules regarding public sex in these clubs.

BL.Was there yesterday and no problems public anything but sitting on the couch.

Myrrh
07-29-17, 19:12
Was there yesterday and no problems public anything but sitting on the couch.I am not sure I understand your reply. Are you saying that you can do everything in public (including BBBJ and BBFS) except you are not allowed to sit on a couch in public?

Dude, I didn't realise you were in Germany as you normally announce your visits well in advance and just a day or so ago you were asking about the possibility of getting AO without any penalties (presumably to assess whether it is worthwhile making a trip)?

Has there been any enforcement of new law yet? Are police conducting stings? Are girls reporting offenders just for asking? I know in the USA they can prosecute just for intending to commit prostitution.Your account also contrasts drastically with other recent accounts that there is no more public action at this place anymore.

Strange also that the club was forbidding public action before the much feared new law came into being (including covered sex) but as soon as the new law is passed they have suddenly changed track and are now allowing everything to happen in public (as long of course as your ass is in constant contact with the couch).

Member #4585
07-30-17, 08:33
Anna is not around at the moment. Valentina too.

Girls on holiday.

Denisa is present. Alice is on the reception desk.

Member #4585
07-30-17, 19:35
A couple of new girls joined the Dietzenbach line up. These girls are not half decent looking. One even hasa pretty good ass so it be worth it if booty bandits like The Cane can get a shoe in or their cock in her ass for that matter.

SvenFKK
07-30-17, 20:28
I was at Dietzenbach today, early to take advantage of the EUR 20 entry fee (10--11). Normally it is 30 (down from 40 recently), and after 22 it is 15. Prices are 30 for 20 minutes, 40 for 30, and 70 for an hour. So the ridiculous stuff of higher prices per minute for longer sessions has disappeared. Also, no prohibition of going more than once with the same girl. (This has probably been the case since one started paying after each session, rather than in advance.).

Probably my worst visit ever. 20 minutes is too short. I stuck to 20 minutes, though. Also, not all girls are happy to stay even that long. Perhaps because of this, there is pressure to upsell to 40 Euros for 30 minutes. Until recently, 130 bought entrance and three 30-minute sessions. Now that would be 150 at normal hours. I don't like upselling. Also, of the 10 or so girls there, about 3 wore bikinis. OK, all wear shoes (except once there was a girl there who was completely nude all the time, not even shoes), but now even the "nude" ones often have some garter belt. Allegedly the new law prohibits "FKK" as a matter of policy since it infringes the girl's right to dress as she pleases, but I really can't see this as being the reason, since dress codes themselves are not illegal.

The three sessions I had (Erika, Leila (new), and Diana) were probably the three worst sessions I've had at Dietzenbach. Only Diana was halfway OK, though she didn't open her legs properly, making it difficult to fuck her. I did a bit of DATY, but the girls weren't clean (lube etc). Much more rushed than they used to be. Erika started in cowgirl, got off, and suggested that sucking would be better. I convinced her to let me finish in mish. Leila was really bored and boring. While I was fucking her (I would have come after, say, 6 minutes, since it was my second session), she said "not longer than 5 minutes". Really off-putting. As a result, I let her finish me off by hand.

There was a sign saying no pissing in the shower or sauna. I see no problem with the former. As to the latter: if they have to put up a sign like this, it's not a place a want to be. (Not only for this reason I didn't visit the sauna this time.) There is also mouthwash available and a sign saying the girls will be more willing to kiss if your breath smells good. Probably true at some level, though with essentially all girls and punters smoking, I wasn't interested in kissing.

There appear to be clocks on every door now.

In every room there are signs saying that the new law requires condoms for sex.

I don't think that I will be back. This has nothing to do with the new law, as I was not into AO then and am not now. I'm not sure why the mood has changed so much. I have had some really good sessions there, but those times appear to have gone.

ExpatLover
07-30-17, 21:54
I was at Dietzenbach today, early to take advantage of the EUR 20 entry fee (10--11). Normally it is 30 (down from 40 recently), and after 22 it is 15. Prices are 30 for 20 minutes, 40 for 30, and 70 for an hour. So the ridiculous stuff of higher prices per minute for longer sessions has disappeared. Also, no prohibition of going more than once with the same girl. (This has probably been the case since one started paying after each session, rather than in advance.).

Probably my worst visit ever. 20 minutes is too short. I stuck to 20 minutes, though. Also, not all girls are happy to stay even that long. Perhaps because of this, there is pressure to upsell to 40 Euros for 30 minutes. Until recently, 130 bought entrance and three 30-minute sessions. Now that would be 150 at normal hours. I don't like upselling. Also, of the 10 or so girls there, about 3 wore bikinis. OK, all wear shoes (except once there was a girl there who was completely nude all the time, not even shoes), but now even the "nude" ones often have some garter belt. Allegedly the new law prohibits "FKK" as a matter of policy since it infringes the girl's right to dress as she pleases, but I really can't see this as being the reason, since dress codes themselves are not illegal..Sorry but always my same comment, today there is no reason to visit this kind of club, when there are so many great place to go.

Wanking
08-01-17, 12:44
Excellent summary there Sven, that's kind of how I felt about it when I visited end of June.

It has gone downhill forsure.

DFWdude
08-01-17, 21:21

Probably my worst visit ever. 20 minutes is too short. I stuck to 20 minutes, though. Also, not all girls are happy to stay even that long. Perhaps because of this, there is pressure to upsell to 40 Euros for 30 minutes. Until recently, 130 bought entrance and three 30-minute sessions. Now that would be 150 at normal hours. I don't like upselling. Also, of the 10 or so girls there, about 3 wore bikinis. OK, all wear shoes (except once there was a girl there who was completely nude all the time, not even shoes), but now even the "nude" ones often have some garter belt. Allegedly the new law prohibits "FKK" as a matter of policy since it infringes the girl's right to dress as she pleases, but I really can't see this as being the reason, since dress codes themselves are not illegal..I was there a couple of days last week. I personally don't mind the new prices, but overall the club has declined. No fun with NO public sex at all. They put a large table in the middle of the club, with bar stools to sit on. I guess you can eat the food they don't serve there. There is a 1/4 full moldy inflatable pool in the back. Some girls remembered me and gave me a good level of service, as did some of the new ones.

Dana told me business has dropped significantly since new prices and laws have gone into effect, most girls are really struggling now to make money. Club is not the same. Its hard to spend the whole day there, you will likely die of boredom after a few hours. I will keep an eye on it, but I do think this club will not sustain for the long term. Either a drop in visitors, or the girls will leave due to a drop in visitors. Either way I think Dietzenbach days are numbers.

ExpatLover
08-02-17, 04:37
I was there a couple of days last week. I personally don't mind the new prices, but overall the club has declined. No fun with NO public sex at all. They put a large table in the middle of the club, with bar stools to sit on. I guess you can eat the food they don't serve there. There is a 1/4 full moldy inflatable pool in the back. Some girls remembered me and gave me a good level of service, as did some of the new ones.

Dana told me business has dropped significantly since new prices and laws have gone into effect, most girls are really struggling now to make money. Club is not the same. Its hard to spend the whole day there, you will likely die of boredom after a few hours. I will keep an eye on it, but I do think this club will not sustain for the long term. Either a drop in visitors, or the girls will leave due to a drop in visitors. Either way I think Dietzenbach days are numbers.It is exactly the main target of the new law, reducing the offer, some German mongers are saying that half of the clubs could close their doors in the coming months.

Myrrh
08-06-17, 21:47
Hey DFW,

Was your visit to Dietz really so disappointing? Looks like following that recent visit you have given up not only on this club but on Germany altogether and are now looking for a completely different country to do your mongering, like the Philippines.

I am planning on trying a new venue after over a decade of mongering in Germany. Looking for some tips to help a guy out. Some of the things I am looking for are I like younger spinner types. BBFS with CIP is a top priority as well, would not mind being able to play with two at once, or perhaps getting a group together with others and have a sex party / orgy. How much can I expect to pay, for both short time or long time. Germany was VERY structured in most clubs so you could know what to expect when you walk in the door. Also when I am not playing what can I do to pass time in Angeles?.

DrPoon
08-08-17, 01:31
Philippines might be cheaper considering not needing a rental car and probably cheaper hotel rooms?

Hey DFW,

Was your visit to Dietz really so disappointing? Looks like following that recent visit you have given up not only on this club but on Germany altogether and are now looking for a completely different country to do your mongering, like the Philippines.

Shinokun
08-16-17, 10:51
Visit Dietzenbach 14/8.

8 girls some names I remember.

Roxana, Carla, Selena, Susi, Rebecka, Maya.

Susi blonde girl she was at arabella before.

I did Selena 2 times.

Look 7/8 I think she can work at nornal FKK.

Nice see tits slim flat stomach her blowjob its amazing best I ever had and nice tight pussy but no french kiss fingering she had bad attitude.

When I tried fingering she start yelling "want to go out, want to go out?

The other girl is Carla she more friendly smile more and deep kissing but Selena had tighter pussy and better blowjob.

Price 30 entry.

20 min 30.

30 min 40.

1 HR 70.

I always did 30 min.

ExpatLover
08-16-17, 16:05
Visit Dietzenbach 14/8.

I did Selena 2 times.

Nice see tits slim flat stomach her blowjob its amazing best I ever had and nice tight pussy but no french kiss fingering she had bad attitude..Thanks for the report but sorry always my same comment, why visiting this kind of places? Is it just the cheap price?

Neurosynth
08-16-17, 23:30
Did the new law cause any disappointments?

Shinokun
08-17-17, 20:22
Did the new law cause any disappointments?Nope.

I have good time there.

I would love to come back unfortunately not very soon.

Lxxxx
08-17-17, 21:48
Did the new law cause any disappointments?So far not.

Myrrh
08-18-17, 12:02
Did the new law cause any disappointments?Did you mean apart from the fact that the number of girls here these days is down from an average of 18 to now only 8 and the price of sex has gone from 30 euros for 30 minutes to 30 euros for only 20 minutes, so an increase from 1 euro a minute to 1.5 euros a minute (a 50% price increase).

Optimist
08-18-17, 15:59
Myrrh. On my visit at the end of July there were about 15 girls. So I wonder if the mention of 8 reflects the holidays or bad timing

The pricing is confusing me. What you quote is the correct price, but on my sessions the girls gave me 30 minutes and I paid 30: maybe they were too polite to correct my mistake.

I'll be back in a few weeks and will update

Neurosynth
08-18-17, 16:25
Myrrh I was obviously asking whether BB services are still available. I'll now go back to speaking directly about it, and I hope everyone else will as well.

ExpatLover
08-18-17, 17:31
Myrrh. On my visit at the end of July there were about 15 girls. So I wonder if the mention of 8 reflects the holidays or bad timing

The pricing is confusing me. What you quote is the correct price, but on my sessions the girls gave me 30 minutes and I paid 30: maybe they were too polite to correct my mistake.

I'll be back in a few weeks and will updateOptimist now I understand better your approach, by visiting those kind of clubs you are looking for cheap sex that it is why you are checking so carefully the time.

Dark Vader
08-21-17, 00:37

I'll be back in a few weeks and will update11 girls there last Saturday. Pricing advertised as €30 for 20 minutes and €40 for 30 minutes but I think that most visitors to this club should reckon on paying €40 per session.

OlgaVaz
08-22-17, 20:05
Arrive by train to Dietzenbach Sunday afternoon at 5 pm. Paid 30 E got the keys and towel. I was afraid I would be the only guest there on a Sunday afternoon, but there were about 8 men lying around and about the same amount of women. I was starving and jet lagged so I spent some time having the sausages and apples. I recognized Ina the thekenfrau from my past visit over a year ago. Every women is Romanian I think, and English is pretty non-existent. I find the women here are just not "friendly" and warm to the patrons. Could have something to do with the set-up here where the men approach the ladies at the seats unlike the big FKKs. Having said that, as I entered, Roxana was having a giggle with another woman as she was jerking off a patron right in the lobby. I check but I really can't figure out (recognize / remember) who's who from the photos at the counter.

Session 1: An hour later, I was chatting with Roxana after she finished cleaning up (her turn at the job?) the tables and towels. She reached in my robe with her feet (clean, I checked) and rubbed me up. Went to the room and had some fun. Next to Ina she's probably got the largest butt. She's got a bit of a giggly belly too. I'm into curvy women sometimes. But really I like her fun attitude most of all. After 15 minutes she wanted me to finish. I didn't, so ended in 20 minutes but I gave her 40 E anyhow.

Session 2: Found Ana, who I saw last time. She's got nice young perky tits, but I find her posture terrible. Her English is terrible but I managed. Took her to the room to play. She's small and at times I felt like I was hurting her. Even though I think I'm average sized (modest), I kinda "bottomed-out" in her. Finished, cuddled and out in 25 min and gave her 50 E.

When we finished, 4 of the ladies were at the lobby area, dancing away and laughing it up to the loud Romanian music.

Cleaned up and left around 7 pm. Still light out.

ExpatLover
08-22-17, 20:53
11 girls there last Saturday. Pricing advertised as 30 for 20 minutes and 40 for 30 minutes but I think that most visitors to this club should reckon on paying 40 per session.Sorry again and again what is the interest to visit this kind of FKK, cheap sex, 0 erotic just mechanical things for very basic needs.

Neurosynth
08-24-17, 01:28
Arrive by train to Dietzenbach Sunday afternoon at 5 pm. . . .So an obvious question, what was the BBBJ and AO situation?

HappyShiva
08-26-17, 02:45
Visit Dietzenbach 14/8.

I did Selena 2 times.

Nice see tits slim flat stomach her blowjob its amazing best I ever had and nice tight pussy but no french kiss fingering she had bad attitude..Dietzenbach is approx. 20 minutes drive from the FRA airport. Would you suggest this club rather than Sharks? How is the interior of this club such as sauna, food, lockers, pool and other areas.

I will be visiting Germany on November 23 special visit for 2 days for FKK clubs. Do they have any parking available?

BigBuddy69
08-26-17, 21:17
Dietzenbach is approx. 20 minutes drive from the FRA airport. Would you suggest this club rather than Sharks? How is the interior of this club such as sauna, food, lockers, pool and other areas.No pool, small sauna, barely no food, old furnitures, it can't be compared to Sharks. It's a discount club.

Gino02
08-26-17, 21:54
Never ever.

HB.But HB, as much as I have respect for your views, reports and predictions, I must say that my experience for last couple of months is that my prediction was genetically right, staistically speaking.

ExpatLover
08-26-17, 23:42
Dietzenbach is approx. 20 minutes drive from the FRA airport. Would you suggest this club rather than Sharks? How is the interior of this club such as sauna, food, lockers, pool and other areas.

I will be visiting Germany on November 23 special visit for 2 days for FKK clubs. Do they have any parking available?Impossible to compare, for me Dietzenbach is not worth a visit, 8 to 10 girls mostly not nice, Shark at least 10 times more, all the clubs offer parking places.

Gino02
08-27-17, 00:58
But HB, as much as I have respect for your views, reports and predictions, I must say that my experience for last couple of months is that my prediction was genetically right, staistically speaking.Sorry for the typos. Generally* right, and statistically* speaking.

Rogue Nation
08-27-17, 10:28
But HB, as much as I have respect for your views, reports and predictions, I must say that my experience for last couple of months is that my prediction was genetically right, staistically speaking.Any details on that? So you've experienced BBFS in other clubs than Dietzenbach?

Optimist
08-27-17, 12:16
Dietzenbach is approx. 20 minutes drive from the FRA airport. Would you suggest this club rather than Sharks? How is the interior of this club such as sauna, food, lockers, pool and other areas.

I will be visiting Germany on November 23 special visit for 2 days for FKK clubs. Do they have any parking available?All have parking.

I think Dietzenbach is, because of traffic, often a bit more than 20 minutes from the airport

Dietzenbach has almost no facilities. Lockers, showers, couches, a main room, drinks machines (free), rooms with beds, a tiny outdoors and that is about it. No food to speak of. It's hard to spend more than a few hours here.As BB69 says, it s nothing like Sharks facilities wise.

Sessions are cheaper for usually more service with little or no upselling. Girls not arrogant like some in Sharks, but lookswise if Sharks is an average 7 (my view)Dietzenbach is an average 4. Not scientific but just an idea of comparison.

Kosher Kowboy
08-27-17, 13:27
No food to speak of. .I've tried using google maps as well as matching the location to other sites that list restaurants to see if there is anywhere to eat nearby if I want to take a break as it appears you can come and go from the club and take a break if I read correctly.

I see nothing but auto shops, car places, gas stations but nothing else. I do see a Pizza place up the road though but that is it, however directly across from the pizza place seems to be a Mosque I can attend for evening worship, sit on a mat and pray for AO (I hope they won't be offended if I wrap myself in a Sharks towel and wear a Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid hat while I pray with them) but I was really hoping the fact a Mosque is there might mean some good Turkish stands nearby so I can eat with the hookers boyfriends, husbands and pimps in between hopefully dropping a creampie in their ladies.

ExpatLover
08-27-17, 14:30
I've tried using google maps as well as matching the location to other sites that list restaurants to see if there is anywhere to eat nearby if I want to take a break as it appears you can come and go from the club and take a break if I read correctly.

I see nothing but auto shops, car places, gas stations but nothing else. I do see a Pizza place up the road though but that is it, however directly across from the pizza place seems to be a Mosque I can attend for evening worship, sit on a mat and pray for AO (I hope they won't be offended if I wrap myself in a Sharks towel and wear a Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid hat while I pray with them) but I was really hoping the fact a Mosque is there might mean some good Turkish stands nearby so I can eat with the hookers boyfriends, husbands and pimps in between hopefully dropping a creampie in their ladies.No real turkish girl in any FKK, therefor very small chances to find any turkish pimp. Good luck it this very very nice club.

Jimmy Boy 99
08-27-17, 15:17
I've tried using google maps as well as matching the location to other sites that list restaurants to see if there is anywhere to eat nearby if I want to take a break as it appears you can come and go from the club and take a break if I read correctly.

I see nothing but auto shops, car places, gas stations but nothing else. I do see a Pizza place up the road though but that is it, however directly across from the pizza place seems to be a Mosque I can attend for evening worship, sit on a mat and pray for AO (I hope they won't be offended if I wrap myself in a Sharks towel and wear a Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid hat while I pray with them) but I was really hoping the fact a Mosque is there might mean some good Turkish stands nearby so I can eat with the hookers boyfriends, husbands and pimps in between hopefully dropping a creampie in their ladies.There are at least 15 restaurants within 5 kn of the club, including a pretty good Indian one. I don't know why they don't show up when you look for them.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Restaurants/@50.0060838, 8.7631398,13 z / data=!4 m8!2 m7!3 m6!1 sRestaurants!2 sFKK+Dietzenbach+Saun+Club,+Voltastra%C3%9 Fe+4,+63128+Dietzenbach,+Germany!3 s0 x47 bd6 d27 f49 d7 d73:0 x470851 c1161 c7 fd4!4 m2!1 d8. 7925798!2 d50.0032162.

Optimist
08-27-17, 15:23

I see nothing but auto shops, car places, gas stations but nothing else. I do see a Pizza place up the road though but that is it, however directly across from the pizza place seems to be a Mosque I can attend for evening worship, sit on a mat and pray for AO (I hope they won't be offended if I wrap myself in a Sharks towel and wear a Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid hat while I pray with them) but I was really hoping the fact a Mosque is there might mean some good Turkish stands nearby so I can eat with the hookers boyfriends, husbands and pimps in between hopefully dropping a creampie in their ladies.You are so funny.

I hate to waste time eating outside a club: I usually end up buying something from a supermarket to eat at the club.

Kosher Kowboy
08-27-17, 15:28
There are at least 15 restaurants within 5 kn of the club, including a pretty good Indian one. I don't know why they don't show up when you look for them.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Restaurants/@50.0060838, 8.7631398,13 z / data=!4 m8!2 m7!3 m6!1 sRestaurants!2 sFKK+Dietzenbach+Saun+Club,+Voltastra%C3%9 Fe+4,+63128+Dietzenbach,+Germany!3 s0 x47 bd6 d27 f49 d7 d73:0 x470851 c1161 c7 fd4!4 m2!1 d8. 7925798!2 d50.0032162.Thanks very much, not sure why wasn't coming up either on my end. Appreciate the link, look forward to trying this club out.

Treble Machine
08-28-17, 11:38
A couple of roundabouts down the road there's also a Burger King with drive thru lane.

ExpatLover
08-28-17, 20:08
You are so funny.

I hate to waste time eating outside a club: I usually end up buying something from a supermarket to eat at the club.Or just go a club in which you will get decent and good food like most of them.

Mac75
09-02-17, 16:13
FKK Dietzenbach, I visited for 4 days in a row from Tue 29 Aug to Fri 1 Sep. My routine was to arrive about noon and then leave about 5 or 6 pm except for Thur when I stayed until 10 pm. Entrance is E30 and Alice is the receptionist. There were 10 to 14 photos / cards up each day, place seemed pretty busy also with plenty of guys coming & going. I was with three girls, one of whom I repeated with several times as I really liked her. All sessions I had were E40, my advice to all members here is to always go for a E40 session not E30, I feel you then won't be disappointed. If you'd like more detail I can answer PMs from senior members, or at least I'll try to.

On the Tue & Wed evening I went to FKK Mainhattan & Sharks respectively. I didn't actually session in these FKKs but it is nice to relax in a proper FKK and have nice food and good facilities of sauna, whirlpool etc. I find it hard to spend a whole day in Dietzenbach as there isn't much to do in between sessions. Mainhattan easily reached via S2 then change to Tram11 at Ostend Strasse. For Sharks only real option is a taxi for which Alice called for me, was a flat rate fare of E38 to Darmstadt.

Optimist
09-11-17, 21:33
Spent most of the day here, with breaks for food and a trip over to Darmstadt.

Arriving early in the morning there were about 14 girls and enough men to keep all the girls pretty much occupied. By the late afternoon the tempo had slowed and the girls started to relax, talking to each other, and resting a little.

The only food was some kind of sausage, dry bread, and pain au chocolat.

I had a great time spending 3.00 hours in rooms. I am still a novice at this club, but I love the lack of scamming and upselling. At 20 minutes I get the time info, no question of being asked up front how much I am going to spend and getting reduced service if I don't agree to upselling. I felt liberated by the lack of the precious princesses at Sharks.As far as I can make out there are no extra charges n this club (anal is I think unavailable), so a session which would cost maybe 100 at Sharks would be 40 here.

Maybe one third of the girls are optically a good Sharks level, so overall pretty good, but of course lacking any stand out spectacular model beauties.

I found one girl who was an absolute gem.Beautiful inside and out. No question of trying to take advantage of my massage skills, or my wallet. Normally at clubs recently the girls realise quickly that I do therapeutic massage and then ask for free massage: I always refuse as I am paying them. This time the girl did not ask at all, so I gave her a short massage to remove some problems she was having. The same girl was horrified that she should sleep for five minutes while in the room with me: in most clubs girls tell me proudly how much money they earn by sleeping.

And as a bonus the club plays some manele later and the day.

This club has some real echoes of how FKK service used to be.

PussyLiccker
09-11-17, 21:56
Sounds like a stress free environment Optimist. I need that. LOL.

I recently had a situation a girl tried to have me massage her on my time. Not on my paying time.

Thanks for the report.

Optimist
09-12-17, 10:30
PL. Exactly. No stress at all. A perfect day would be here for service then Sharks or Oase for relax and voyeurism.

Going back now.

ExpatLover
09-12-17, 20:10
PL. Exactly. No stress at all. A perfect day would be here for service then Sharks or Oase for relax and voyeurism.

Going back now.Recommend to all of you to go there, so easier for me to session top girls at Shark, of course I will never visit those kind of club.

Optimist
09-12-17, 21:11
I had intended just to check out this club on my way to Oase and also World. But then I met Bianca, super slim, very attractive, afro hair extensions, black hold ups.

I was planning on a quick hit and run, but I then realised that there was more to Bianca than the norm. I did half hour first off, and then long sessions over the next two days.

She is very sweet, sincere and honest (not many girls I would say that about), speaks good English, German, romanian and so on. She is very sensitive to customers and wants to do as well as possible. She would suit customers with a less vigorous approach to sex. She could hold her own and any club.

100% worth repeating.

DFWdude
09-12-17, 23:47
I had intended just to check out this club on my way to Oase and also World. But then I met Bianca, super slim, very attractive, afro hair extensions, black hold ups.

I was planning on a quick hit and run, but I then realised that there was more to Bianca than the norm. I did half hour first off, and then long sessions over the next two days.

She is very sweet, sincere and honest (not many girls I would say that about), speaks good English, German, romanian and so on. She is very sensitive to customers and wants to do as well as possible. She would suit customers with a less vigorous approach to sex. She could hold her own and any club.

100% worth repeating.I had many nice sessions with Bianca. Great performer. Remember before my first fuck with her I was sitting was in the back of the club, watching her ride some old guys cock just a few feet from me. She really knows how to ride a cock. I do miss the open public sex of this place.

Myrrh
09-13-17, 08:31
No, just not my type. I wouldn't bother if it was 15 a session.Bianca has been there for years. Starvation rations figure and droopy, stretched marked tits. She is old news.

Mac75
09-13-17, 17:56
Myrrh slagging off the girls of Dietzenbach is as old as the hills.

Optimist
09-13-17, 20:22
Bianca has been there for years. Starvation rations figure and droopy, stretched marked tits. She is old news. Your opinion delivered in your trenchant style.

I wasn't under the illusion I was delivering "news". Just doing a subjective field report.Also I would rather have yesterday's quality newspapers than today's garbage wrapper. Just my personal taste

You quote Vito out of context. I would agree with Vito that she is very definitely not his style: Bianca says the same.

Optimist
09-13-17, 20:38
Spent half an hour with pleasant Anna, who was very skilled and receptive and good but not quite my style. The highlight was that she heard Bianca outside the room and called her in for a chat with me.

The rest of the day, just to prove my insanity to some ISG members, was spent with Bianca. Funny, caring, and time just sped by. Worth every euro and more.

Vito Corleone
09-14-17, 01:04
Bianca has been there for years. Starvation rations figure and droopy, stretched marked tits. She is old news.I miss quoted myself. I would totally bang her for €15!

Optimist
09-14-17, 19:41
I was reflecting on how to spend my last day, having failed in my firm plans to do Oase or World. I had the option of excellent service from Kathi and Jasmine at La Luna, but thought they would be over booked on their first day back.

So I checked if Bianca was at Dietzenbach and went off for my fourth day with her. She is a great girl for me, responsible, fun, tender, appreciative (that's a word I dont often use) and considerate. Also smart. Really worth every euro I paid her.

The fun of going to a small club is that after a few days the girls start to absorb you into the environment. Girls who know I am not going to go with them are friendly. Word gets around if one is a "good" guest. I had to pop outside and the rain and one girl started to put my coat on properly like she was sending her child off to school. They all know I came for Bianca and gifted me with approving smiles. The downside was that on arrival I had three different people talking to me in three different language which caused a minor mental meltdown on my part

I have worked out how to survive a day here. Bananas, nuts, rolls, and maybe a girl will even share her food if one is lucky and about to collapse from hunger.

There is plenty of chance to see the girls as they all pitch and to do the chores, particularly the mass folding of the towels ritual.

There is a degree of camaraderie amongst the girls. They will know a lot about each other, and are unabashed: at one point while în a room I saw a girl looking in to see what was happening. We had a good laugh.

I have gradually been getting more and more fed up with the attitude of girls at, for example, Sharks, but always felt that the facilities compensated. No more, I'd rather have crap facilities and nice girls.

An hour with a girl is 70 euros.

Remember, only 14 girls, so it all depends if you like the looks. I would have half of them on my list, which is a good proportion.

ExpatLover
09-14-17, 19:47
I was reflecting on how to spend my last day, having failed in my firm plans to do Oase or World. I had the option of excellent service from Kathi and Jasmine at La Luna, but thought they would be over booked on their first day back.

So I checked if Bianca was at Dietzenbach and went off for my fourth day with her. She is a great girl for me, responsible, fun, tender, and considerate. Also smart. Really worth every euro I paid her.

The fun of going to a small club is that after a few days the girls start to absorb you into the environment. Girls who know I am not going to go with them are friendly. Word gets around if one is a "good" guest. I had to pop outside and the rain and one girl started to put my coat on properly like she was sending her child off to school. They all know I came for Bianca and gifted me with approving smiles. The downside was that on arrival I had three different people talking to me in three different language which caused a minor mental meltdown on my part

I have worked out how to survive a day here. Bananas, nuts, roles, and maybe a girl will even share her food if one is lucky and about to collapse from hunger..Sorry but Dietz is very close to Shark or Oase, even Manhattan which for me will always be a better choice.

Myrrh
09-15-17, 22:40
I would agree with Vito that she is very definitely not his style: Bianca says the same.Optimist, Vito is not Bianca's type? This from a girl who is in and out the rooms so often with different punters she's completely forgotten where she's dropped her wash rag?

Bianca isn't my type but I have heard the same complaints about her lack of a proper washing after cream pies. Seems like she goes upstairs just to take a () then back to the main room.!

Optimist
09-16-17, 11:18
Optimist, Vito is not Bianca's type? This from a girl who is in and out the rooms so often with different punters she's completely forgotten where she's dropped her wash rag?Your pungent way with words makes me smile. You would make a good satirical journalist. And your research through old posts is impressive: I lack your application

Bianca is better for the less vigorous of us, like me.

When I am around she seems to spend her time with me LOL.

From observation, when she finishes a room she will normally not reappear for 30 minutes or an hour, or even more., so I don't recognise the issue Vito refers to. She takes loads of time for cleaning or smoking or eating or phoning

Cheers.

Myrrh
09-16-17, 21:30
Bianca is better for the less vigorous of us, like me.

When I am around she seems to spend her time with me LOL.Optimist,

I am rapidly coming round to the viewpoint that you are a serial monogamist. First you stalk out La Luna Kathi and now it's Bianca's turn.

Nothing wrong with that you might say. Your euros, your rules?

Optimist
09-17-17, 10:17
Optimist,

I am rapidly coming round to the viewpoint that you are a serial monogamist. First you stalk out La Luna Kathi and now it's Bianca's turn.

Nothing wrong with that you might say. Your euros, your rules?My cover is blown. I tend to have a favourite girl, if I find one who is good. I still have Kathi, Vanessa, and Larissa on my must do every trip list. On my last trip I did mainly Bianca, and only five other girls.

Definitely not stalking: that would be weird. Just services provided for money exchanged

Cheers.