PDA

View Full Version : Villa Marisol - Hamminkeln, Christina

Alexbaron
09-16-12, 16:19
Villa Marisol in Hamminkeln.

On a late Tuesday afternoon in August I went to this saunaclub. It is a well furnished villa in top condition. I paid the 35 euro entrance fee and was briefly shown around by Lorena an Eastern-European lady. The large community shower is also used by the ladies, which is a nice feature. There is a bar in the main saloon and a small swimmingpool in the garden, which was to cold to my taste.

http://www.villa-marisol.de/

There were about 8 serviceproviders in the main saloon and the nice garden, all in their late twenties, early thirties, mostly Eastern Europeans and speaking reasonable German. Most were in lingerie, only one was topless showing her nice full breasts: Christina from Rumania. So I sat next to her and chatted with her and started caressing and kissing her. She reacted by caressing my shoulders and kissing my cheek, but would not french kiss, however told me she would do so in the room. She was not really trying to seduce me and kept some sort of distance with me. When I proposed to go to a room for 20 minutes and 35 euros she readily agreed.

In the room she tried to get into the bed immediately but I wanted to cuddle with her standing up while caressing her lovely body, which she allowed and caressed me as well. However she again refused to french kiss with me, just a few kisses on my face, neck and body.

We then layed down and I kissed her all over her smooth body. She soon proceeded giving me a good but covered fellatio. As I was a bit disappointed about the session, I did not try to please her either and ejaculated into the condom in her mouth. Our room session was about ten minutes, so including my shower I was back into the main room in about 15 minutes.

I went for the food at 20:30 hours which consisted of a tasty pasta and dried out cevapcici, the salad was finished. The quality of the food was acceptable, but there was no choice like in FKK van Gogh, which I deplored. Bar service was friendly and I was amply served with beverages.

I looked around and talked to several girls including beautifull Sara from Germany and Silvia an exotic beauty from Kazachstan. They all were friendly, spoke German and were pleasant ladies but made no effort to seduce me and I noticed that other gentlemen were also treated in a distant manner, talking with the ladies yes and very friendly but no presales foreplay on the couches in the main room. I also noted that if they disappeared to a room with a gentleman, the customer returned within 15 minutes to the main room, so 20 minutes go fast in this club.

Villa Marisol is a nice saunaclub with good looking ladies, but on that Tuesday it lacked the erotic athmosphere I am looking for as I did not feel wanted there. Actually I want a lady of pleasure to pretend to me she wants me in her arms so she can pamper me.

Yakob
04-22-13, 23:21
Villa Marisol is having a Tanz in den Mai Party on 30 April 2013 to welcome in the 1 May 2013 holiday. See flyer attached.

Njoy.

Yakob
05-18-13, 13:02
Villa Marisol flyer attached says that there are daily barbequing.

Even better there is a DJ on Fridays and Sundays. Party on dudes!

Maybe I will take this club in on a summer tour will I take my holiday. I just wonder when summer will come?

The heavenly orbs on the blondie in the flyer are a joy to behold. I just had to share.

Maxime
05-19-13, 19:23
Thanks for the report Alexbaron. VM is indeed a very nice club, but not for man who look good service providers, so chances on many GFE is not high here.

Yakob
06-10-13, 23:05
Saturday. 15 June has Villa Marisol hold its 4 year birthday party.

Njoy.

Yakob
08-27-13, 20:55
Villa Marisol is putting on a special event on Friday 6 September 2013. See flyer attached for details.

Yakob
09-16-13, 21:22
Villa Marisol is putting on a Beer fest event from 28 Sept to 5 October 2013 with a final party on the Saturday. 5 October 2013.

Yakob
09-16-13, 22:19
General Villa Marisol flyer on his venue details.

Yakob
10-24-13, 00:48
See attached flyer for details on the Villa Marisol Halloween party being held on Saturday 2 November 2013.

Furthermore, there is an additional flyer of the daily menu special attractions being cooked up.

Enjoy

RempNobbes
01-31-14, 17:43
We are, what means 5 persons, right now in Villa Marisol. It is the first time for us but we are very positive surprised. A very nice and exclusive fkk club. Today and tomorrow they open the barbecue season outside. And that in Germany. Many nice girls around. We counted 40 now. Rooms and cinema proper and nice, too. We do not know why we did not came sooner here? But we will set this exclusive club onto our radar. We all can recommend that club. Will update you soon. Or come and join us. Cheers to a nice evening and night.

RN

Vito Corleone
12-13-15, 18:37
Any updated info on this club? Jimmy boy 99 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-14-15, 02:57
Any updated info on this club? Jimmy boy 99 any help would be greatly appreciated.Sorry, Vito, can't really help you. I've only been there once, a couple of years ago, in the daytime. Nice big club but only 10-15 girls when I visited, a few good. Haven't returned because it's just too far from the other clubs.

BigBuddy69
07-30-16, 08:35
I was here a few weeks ago. Yes the place is big, and yes it's kind of empty. Very large kino, larger than the main room in LR. Price is normally 50 €/30 min and 75 €/1 hour but many girls ask 100 € for 1 hour.

Two rather good sessions.

1st one with Diana, 22 yo, red hair, romanian, a few tatoos, some pregnancy marks on her belly, saggy tits. DATY, finger, DFK, ok BBBJ, many positions, talks good english.

2nd one with Denisa, 19 yo, brunette, romanian, good looking if you're into slim girls, little tits, speaks barely english. She allowed DATY (said first it was an extra but agreed to do it for free), lots of DFK, but I was dead and couldn't finish. She's not very experienced but really willing to please and was disappointed I couldn't keep an hard-on.

The two girls were nice during the ST, kissed me before the room (Diana in the kino and Denisa in the main room) and used the good price system.

The line up is otherwise weak, let's say just above PSR. Not enough girls in this big club. 20 girls I think, not many hotties. A friend of mine was here with me and had two good sessions, one with a bleached blonde romanian and the other with a chubby polish girl.

Happy hour is 40 €.

Food is OK, between Aca and LR I'd say. There is a pool outside, the garden is nice. Maybe I'll go back again but it's really far from Dusseldorf.

Varenne
02-01-18, 23:13
Reopening as Gallardo saunaclub next March 1st:

www.gallardo-saunaclub.de