PDA

View Full Version : FKK Acapulco Gold

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Trans Atlantic
08-21-14, 03:51
There are no stunners at HP only GND but they do provide better service than clubs such at GT / DV / LR / Mag / Aca / VV.

PussyLiccker
08-21-14, 04:05
That is when XXX, a somewhat overweight HU girl kind of attacked me on the lounge sofa. Ok so here is this nude girl kissing me, her tongue nearly down my throat what is a guy to do? I let her start giving me a BJ on the sofa, out in the middle of the lounge, which according to FKK protocol seals the deal for a zimmer.
Oddly enough I had something similar happen when I was a rookie. Once time in Paradise, as I was walking some girl grabs me pulls me to the couch and DFK me, and I was sold. Another time was when I was in Sakura, same thing from this German girl. I ended up losing lots of money from her with subsequent visits.

Mambomike
08-21-14, 07:06
Actually, after being at 4 other NRW clubs this trip, I would not say that about service either. Maybe I was just lucky selecting girls at other clubs and maybe I selected less good ones at HP. The only thing that I would say is that they would spend a bit more pre-zimmer time with you on the sofa, whereas in GT for example, there is almost no PDA in the public area, but I got plenty of sitting and talking time there with a couple girl, just by being nice and interesting. The other thing I would say is that the food wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Beer is readily accessible from the fridge and I really liked the club layout and parking (if the club is not full). I was at HP on a late Saturday afternoon, from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.

There are no stunners at HP only GND but they do provide better service than clubs such at GT / DV / LR / Mag / Aca / VV.

Dutedrac
08-21-14, 09:28
There are no stunners at HP only GND but they do provide better service than clubs such at GT / DV / LR / Mag / Aca / VV.The word stunner is not really compatible with places like HP, LuLo, Neby, Babylon, Bernds ecc (the service clubs).

What is true is that the service there is ON AVERAGE better than in the mainstream clubs, meaning lots of nasty unrestricted never-say-no service plus public action as a bonus, and to guarantee this this club must rely on not so good looking girls of course.

For me it's more fun to get the same level of service with a hot girl in a major club, since it is more of a challenge but happens quite often (2 times on last visit in gt), to each his own.

In HP had a great session with Jackie (bulgarian, if I remember correctly), nice 30 yo lady, she got very horny and gave me the impression to really want my raw meat inside (yes raw meaning AO, not my thing). She is not a stunner, but I'm sure she could pick up some regular guests even in GT.

HP is nice club, friendly atmosphere like bernds, but in such small clubs I can spend no more then 3-4 hours inside.

Yes, nice parking ?! LOL.

BigBuddy69
08-21-14, 20:04
I'm sorry but Jackie has a hot body, only her nose is a little too long (BTW she's 25) What do you call a stunner? Fake tits, too much make-up, covered with tattoos,3rd degree burns in the solarium, shitty service and bad attitude? If so, many girls in GT are stunners! Girls like Jackie and Evelina would be among the better looking girls in GT and would give the best service. I must be very unlucky but each time I have been at GT, I never saw the stunners discussed here bit everytime, there's been problems with the price or the service.

Nille Copenhagen
08-21-14, 21:36
What's the hype about HP, people say the girls there provide great service but there is only a few stunner?

I'll check it out and see for myself next time. But if Jacky (Photo att.) is one of the stunner at HP, then I'll have very hard time at HP, LOL The stunner are at GT, LR, ACA.

I also find good service at Bernds, but there are no stunners there.

Maxime
08-21-14, 22:11
There are no stunners at HP only GND but they do provide better service than clubs such at GT / DV / LR / Mag / Aca / VV.Indeed do other clubs in NRW have much more stunners then HP, for sure and no discussion about that. HP is visited for good (GFE plus PSE) service. But indeed girls like Jacky and Evelina are considered optically stunners in most clubs too I think (except maybe in Globe, where real stunners are the dominant species).

Happily everyone has its own taste, and the fact that Mambomike has no good experience even on a (normally good) Saturday afternoon, means it is not his cup of tea. No problem at all and only respect that he writes his own experience here.

Would be good if other reports (positive or negative) about any club / girls would be respected also, and not automatically overwhelmed by "fan boys protecting their favorite club" (see for example Oase thread, where few dominant fanboys rule the thread....).

Dutedrac
08-22-14, 09:27
I'm sorry but Jackie has a hot body, only her nose is a little too long (BTW she's 25) What do you call a stunner? Fake tits, too much make-up, covered with tattoos,3rd degree burns in the solarium, shitty service and bad attitude? If so, many girls in GT are stunners! Girls like Jackie and Evelina would be among the better looking girls in GT and would give the best service. I must be very unlucky but each time I have been at GT, I never saw the stunners discussed here bit everytime, there's been problems with the price or the service.Do not be sorry, if you had bad experience in GT and if you like Jackie no problem.

Hey, WTF, I like her too since I fucked her brains out and she looked like she was enjoying a lot.

That said, stunner is another category and no, I am not into silicone and solarium and makeup and no, Jackie would not be among the better looking girls at GT.

You seem to be confused, since you mention shitty service and bad attitude as stunner features (stunner is only about looks, but you know that).

There are a lot of very good looking girls at GT and a few stunners.

Some of these give bad / average service, from a few I got the best service ever. That is exactly what I am looking for.

For average looks higher than GT only Globe and Artemis (and maybe Goldentime Vienna) come to my mind.

BigBuddy69
09-02-14, 11:34
I was in HP last Friday, and I have to recognize that girls in HP are not as good-looking than the LR or Magnum girls (but I find many of the HP girls to my taste).

So Dutedrac I apologize, even if I always find good looking girls (at least for me) in HP.

1st girl: Denisa, old time favorite, good looking! Cuddles, DFK, BJ, sex in the little kino. Orgasm in CG. I'm getting a little tired of her since it's my 4th time with her.

2nd girl: Maria, perfect face, curvy body, very smart. She has a sexy way of looking at me when she is blowing or stroking me. Very sensual girl, not the playful kind like Denisa but still very hot. Good service, DFK, BJ, sex, finished me with her hand (I have trouble to come with taller ladies).

3nd girl: Luciana, very good looking, slim body, nice little breasts. Playful, DFK, cuddles, sex, finished me by stroking.

Last girl: Andra. New girl, blonde, perfect face, but really chubby. She was so nice with me (Larissa put her in my arms), than after 1 hour, I went with her on the roof terrace. She can't move on my cock like I love and I was getting tired so no orgasm. She's sweet but her BJ is nothing special, her breath is not really pleasant, so I won't do her again.

I should have taken Paula or Lori instead (hot italian girl), but they were busy at the time I decided for Andra.

The food is still OK (not as good as in Magnum) but a little buffet is missing during the day. At 11 pm, there was a buffet with spicy soup and noodles.

Once again I had a good time in HP but in LR, I have the same level of service and the girls are prettier (sorry I still hate GT). Talking is easier in HP on the terrace (had a long talk in french with Liana and a french fellow who fell in love with Larissa, and Larissa has been really nice to him).

Michelle doesn't work here anymore.

Diet Coke
09-02-14, 16:35
In a previous post it was said cost of CIM was 20 Euros but some charged 25. Can anyone confirm the price? Sometimes I would not mind with a CIM but consider the 50 Euro rate too high.

BigBuddy69
09-02-14, 16:51
I think it's 25.

Maxime
09-03-14, 19:51
Not only Michelle, also Maria, Jacky, and possibly also Evelina are currently not in HP, which makes the line up (optically) very weak at the moment. Hope this will improve very soon, because the club can not run on the remaining girls alone.

BigBuddy69
09-03-14, 19:57
I read on FC that Jacky won't come back. Maria was here last Friday and I saw Evelina in the evening fully clothed in the office next to the reception. She was not looking really happy about it.

The line-up last friday : Ewa, Cindy, Bambi, Alice , Natalia, Tania, Liana, Larissa, Luciana, Sarah, Shila, Melody, Veronika, Elena, Paula, Maria, Shila, Diana, Sabrina, Denisa, Milena, Andra, Louna ?, Lena, Lori, Marina, and at least two other girls I don't know the name.

Travelforfun
09-21-14, 19:41
Made 2 short but lovely trips to the club. Found my old friend Lena aka Nicole ex Bluenote. The sweetest girl I've come across in all these years. Just a super session with her was good enough for me although saw some really pretty girls on the weekend.

BTW Saturday seems to be the FKK day. All girls totally naked.

Jymondor
09-21-14, 21:05
BTW Saturday seems to be the FKK day. All girls totally naked.As per my knowledge Thu, Fri, and Sat are FKK days at Panthera.

PussyLiccker
09-22-14, 03:26
Was there Thursday after checking out Rayna. Wasn't impressed. Only a few girls as I stayed til 8. Only girl I did was former Samya cute blond. Her friend was also cute, but didn't try. Will not return.

Banana Boi
09-22-14, 03:32
Only girl I did was former Samya cute blond. Her friend was also cute, but didn't try. Do you remember her name at Samya or Panthera?

Free Dude
09-22-14, 10:06
Eileen, her friend is Sandra from acapulco. Both will be gone soon as they don't provide anything near the service expected in HP. Line up is pretty bad at the moment though, many girls have left.

Jymondor
09-24-14, 13:35
Was there Thursday after checking out Rayna. Wasn't impressed. Please specify what you wasn't impressed with: Panthera or Rayana. Can you please write a few words about Rayana? Thanks.

Sanuk327
09-25-14, 18:24
Is Samantha (Lithuanian / Russian) still in HP? Last time she drank too much, she may was let go for good.

PussyLiccker
10-01-14, 03:04
Please specify what you wasn't impressed with: Panthera or Rayana. Can you please write a few words about Rayana? Thanks.Just really don't have much to write about. I got there around noon, and entrance was free since it was grand opening which was a plus as I there isn't much else where to go during the day at the NRW so I was hoping Rayna would some nice girls. Not a big club, I would say the size of LR (a bit larger with lounge with couches and bar) with an outside lounge dining area like Samya. 3 girls and number of polar bears I believe from the Dutch forum were there. The girls weren't comparable to the girls you would find at club with larger line-up. So I waited bored for couple hours. They had breakfast with eggs, not fully cooked boild eggs, bread, and deli meat. Hot bartenders, but girls were not. After an hour several more girls showed up, and weren't the level of girls you see at top clubs. Didn't session so don't know if this is more of a service club. The type of girls I saw made more sense for it to be a service club. Left without a session after a couple hours to Panthera where I found just 2 girls to my liking even though the line-up was pretty thin there also. Rayna's line up was thin still by the time I left which was around 3 with 10 girls. To me, there are better options to spend time if looking for optics, but I cannot say how the night time line-up is. I don't expect it to be that much more or better.

Sanuk327
10-03-14, 21:37
Was is HP yesterday. Advertised Oktoberfest party was low key, while food was above average for HP. Food lasted until midnight, while usually after 10 PM they have only soup. Saw about 20 girls, less Romanians this time. Marina was there, while Samantha is still on vacation longer than management expected. Marina was perfect as usual, the best GFE in all FKK clubs IMHO. Her willingness to please has no comparison. She never trying to upsell, brings food and drinks to the room, BBBJ skills are unmatched. I spent 2 hours with her, then had food / drink break. The weather is unusually warm here now (+23 C) so the terrace roof was open, and also some people received BJ on the roof penthouse. It was FKK day but girls wear towels outside because of the season. Saw old friends Shana (black), Lena (German), Melody (Bulgarian), Eva (Polish). There were 3-4 new girls. Before leaving had 30 min session with Luna (1/2 Cuban - 1/2 Spanish). Luna is fun to spend time with while sexual skills could be better. Luna speaks decent English while a little aggressive hunting men for a session. General lineup was typical for HP, which means below NRW standards. I still like HP (probably because of Marina).

Diet Coke
10-04-14, 08:14
Was is HP yesterday. Advertised Oktoberfest party was low key, while food was above average for HP. Food lasted until midnight, while usually after 10 PM they have only soup. Saw about 20 girls, less Romanians this time. Marina was there, while Samantha is still on vacation longer than management expected. Marina was perfect as usual, the best GFE in all FKK clubs IMHO. Her willingness to please has no comparison. She never trying to upsell, brings food and drinks to the room, BBBJ skills are unmatched. I spent 2 hours with her, then had food / drink break. The weather is unusually warm here now (+23 C) so the terrace roof was open, and also some people received BJ on the roof penthouse. It was FKK day but girls wear towels outside because of the season. Saw old friends Shana (black), Lena (German), Melody (Bulgarian), Eva (Polish). There were 3-4 new girls. Before leaving had 30 min session with Luna (1/2 Cuban - 1/2 Spanish). Luna is fun to spend time with while sexual skills could be better. Luna speaks decent English while a little aggressive hunting men for a session. General lineup was typical for HP, which means below NRW standards. I still like HP (probably because of Marina).Arrived between 2-3 after having gotten off at wrong bus stop. First girl was Alina, RO, said 23 and claims to have been there 2 years. Good DFK on couch and then to room. Nice BBJ, but nothing special and then to mission for finish. Went to the terrace and about 6 guys up there and probably same couple doing oral in repeated various ways. Fell asleep and was surprised over an hour later. Saw a couple of cute possible but busy. Also surprised some guys chatted up girls for more than half an hour before going to room. Maybe normal but I was not aware of such extended pre sales. For a time only one girl inside. Later while inside on couch Isabell (a) joined me for some LKF. She also opened my robe and started feeling me. Another girl facing us yelled something to her which I thought meant not here. To room she was very sensual kissing, licking ear (really does not do much for me). Finally BJ, asked with or without and I chose ohne. Good variety with some BLS. Asked for condom and to mission for awhile, but again old guy wilted. She said my face looked 15 years younger than my age. Anyway removed condom and more blasen. Had her move to 69 and extended DATY while receiving BBJ. Sometimes when can not see hard to tell how much mouth and how much hand. Said she was 29 from Hungary. Asked for another condom and returned to mission for finish. Had another beer and went outside many girls and guys there. Left around 7:30 and got taxi to Ratingen Ost.

PussyLiccker
10-04-14, 11:17
Eileen, her friend is Sandra from acapulco. .. they don't provide anything near the service expected in HP.You tend to say this same crap over and over again. You just make absolute statements about girls and clubs like you know what goes on in every session. So, you know better what service is than any of us?

Vito Corleone
10-04-14, 17:46
You tend to say this same crap over and over again. You just make absolute statements about girls and clubs like you know what goes on in every session. So, you know better what service is than any of us?Come on PL, you pretty much do the same. Girls who have a good reputation of providing good service, mysteriously give you ok service. Some random girl gives you great service w / o any details what that service is.

FD sounds like a prick at times, but he has been around for a while & he knows his stuff. He's not a fake pretending to know more or who knows many "regulars" like you seem to claim.

There's no need to go after guys who have much more credit compared to, what, maybe a couple yrs mongering like you? Just because you have an inflated post count doesn't mean you know more either.

You make statements like Penelope was horrible & I asked you how long you actually stayed at the club. No answer. Many other strong statements about the clubs & lineups & when questioned, silence. You pull off this same ole crap.

You mention service. So what is good service to you? You mention all these regulars from GT you claim to know or a bunch of guys who know me & yada yada yada. If you really know actual regulars at any club or the guys who you claim to know me, then there's no need to keep asking questions line "how the lineup the before & after Easter?" "Is so & so working at Magnum?" Question after question. If you really know do many people, why the constant questions?

For those of us who have been around for a while & actually know many people & regulars at clubs, there's no need to ask wannabe questions like you.

Diet Coke
10-04-14, 22:14
Arrived via bus at Annastrasse stop and 5 minute walk to HP. Got a drink, sat outside, and soon sat near tall, slender, small tit, young looking cute girl. She sort of ignored me while playing with her phone from her pink purse. I eventually asked her name and she said Sandra. I asked her if she wanted to go to room. She said she wanted to eat first and I should wait. I waited and waited almost an hour. I needed to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) but waited, and she came back outside I said give me a minute to go to bathroom. Okay. A minute later she was sitting in a group smoking, she saw me, finished her cigarette and left. What a * An hour wasted. Went inside, sat on a couch opposite a youngish looking but larger soft breasts. I indicated for her to join me. She had a small nose dot thing, small tattoo on lower arm and black her almost to her bottom. She said she was Angie and 20 and first day at HP. DFK on couch and to room. She offered anal and CIM but I said normal. Very good BBJ, with lots of variety and much BLS. Went to the mission but did not finish. More good BBJ while I DATY. Finally was ready to quit and she suggested massage. First said yes but check time, she thought an hour but I said lets go. About 28 minutes. If I understood her, she had worked at Samya. Nice session. Ate a bit of buffet and at times not many girls (especially slender ones) inside or out. Eventually sat a couch inside and nude Isa plopped on top of me and started kissing. Very smiley but a bit of a scar or something on face Okay though. After some hand action getting a rise out a me, we went to room. Very long black hair. Said she was 29 from Hungary and had been there 15 months. Between sessions hung out with the above Angie. Really great BBJ. Varied, slow, BLS and I told here no up and down hand action. She moved to 69 position and we both spent a lot of oral time. Finally asked for condom. She seems to speak more English then German. Went to mission for a awhile and good finish. A little kissing and cuddling and we left, 20+ minutes. After I went to get a towel at reception I told the lady my complaint I had with Sandra wasting an hour. She said she would talk with her. If Sandra would have said no thanks, no problem but to waste my time waiting for her to return was weird. Had an a la carte order. Not sure if one if only allowed without extra fee. Limited buffet seemed to be there whole time with several salads, bread, two kinds of sausages, sauces, and sometimes pretzels. Had another beer and changed and asked to a taxi to Ratingen Ost bahnhof. Taxi arrived around 5 minutes later, had to write destination because driver did not understand me. Got to bahnof about 8 PM and 15 minute wait for S bahn to Haupbahnhof.

Maxime
10-05-14, 09:12
Arrived between 2-3 after having gotten off at wrong bus stop. First girl was Alina, RO, said 23 and claims to have been there 2 years.

Also surprised some guys chatted up girls for more than half an hour before going to room. Maybe normal but I was not aware of such extended pre sales. You mean the Alina with natural cup be / see, white skin, short black hair, and new teeth? Will be great news if she is back!

You tend to say this same crap over and over again. You just make absolute statements about girls and clubs like you know what goes on in every session. So, you know better what service is than any of us?FD knows his stuff better then most other mongers on this forum, and in fact I can confirm the bad (service) attitude of the mentioned ex-Samya / Acapulco girls. They don't work there anymore because of all the complaints they got!

PussyLiccker
10-05-14, 14:31
For those of us who have been around for a while & actually know many people & regulars at clubs, there's no need to ask wannabe questions like you.I could care less if you been mongering for 20 years. It's nothing to boast about. Nor do I care how much mongering knowledge somebody has. Nor do I pretend or wannabe a knowledgeable monger. Nothing to be proud of. If you think that deserves some respect from me for making a career out of mongering, you can pat your back, I really don't care. I go to clubs and if the service is good, it's good. If I don't like the line-up I will state it. There could be girls offer bad services and good service to somebody else. I don't need to answer your question of how long I stayed at Penelope. The line-up sucked and I moved on as it's not worth is to spend anymore time than I had based on what I saw. I will keep asking your so called "wannebe" questions. :D

Diet Coke
10-05-14, 22:09
You mean the Alina with natural cup be / see, white skin, short black hair, and new teeth? Will be great news if she is back!

!I did not take notes, sounds about right. I think she was one with bit a white streak on top of hair, but my memory fades.

Diet Coke
10-06-14, 21:41
Arrived again bus from HBF to Annastrasse stop. A 5-8 minute walk and went in at 2. After a bit outside and came inside on a couch and eventually motioned a girl sitting at bar to join. Alina, so many black haired girls, I forgot I had been with her Friday, but she remembered. Still 23 with hair past be / see breasts. DFK on couch and to room. Some caresing standing in room. Then to bed and BJ for awhile and to the mission for the finish. Cuddled a bit more. She said she was going home in December. Only around 15 minutes.

An hour later I had Nicole join me on couch and she remembered having been with me in April. Her memory is better than mind. She had a ying / yang necklace that I did remember. She has light brown hair past shoulders and said she was 26 and been there 8 months. Said she had worked at Globe in Zurick but housing very expensive. Started with DFK on couch and then to room with standing caresses and then to bed. BJ and mission, but wilted. More BJ and FIV and then doggie for some time but only came close to finish. About 5 foot 6. About 25 minutes.

I did check out terrace once when sunny but no one there. No buffet during time I was there. Had dinner and had been waiting for short haired blonde to return, but an hour later she was still not in sight so I motioned another blonde to my couch. She was Luchana (sp) Loo chan ah. Said she was 25 and Romanian and Italian parents. She had blonde hair to shoulders and a large Romanian flower tattoo on one side. I guess she was about 5 foot 7 and I think had one of those side nose studs. DFK on couch and to room. Standing caresses and to bed. Started BJ and I had her move to 69 for DATY. Eventually got condom and to mission where after a bit wilted. More BBJ, another condom and doggie for the finish. Some more kissing etc. She had very nice small tits.

I saw the Sandra, teeny, mentioned before but she never acknowledged me and I felt it would do no good to talk to her. Had another beer and later cola light. Left around 7. Requested taxi arrived in 2-3 minutes and to Ratingen Ost bahnhof. 11 euro plus tip.

Free Dude
10-06-14, 22:04
You tend to say this same crap over and over again. You just make absolute statements about girls and clubs like you know what goes on in every session. So, you know better what service is than any of us?LOL, I actually spent a whole lot of time with Sandra. So what I witnessed during the day: a friend who had fun with this group of girls being flat out told that they wouldn't kiss and really wanted to go to the whirlpool room (minimum of 1 hour). The girl saying in Romanian to her friends that she is only going for that room because it is a minimum of 1 hour. A guy who went to this room with her and being told she would only go in the hottub there, sex would have to be elsewhere (so minimum of 1. 5 hours). Needless to say this guy aborted the whole thing.

Then I spent a lot of the evening with her because she thought the few Romanian sentences I know were really funny. There was dancing, talking, joking, being cuddled up outside so she could smoke. Whenever she would start about going to a room I just asked her if I could expect the service I wanted (which was the very first thing she heard me say in Romanian, and thought to be very funny). This was nothing special BTW, just a GFE style of sex with no actual acts being discussed. This was enough for her to drop the whole thing.

So in short, a funny and reasonably cute girl, that just isn't willing to try to give decent service. At least not to most men.

Vito Corleone
10-13-14, 08:32
I don't need to answer your question of how long I stayed at Penelope. The line-up sucked and I moved on as it's not worth is to spend anymore time than I had based on what I saw. DIt's too bad you even bothered with Penelope. I actually never been there! Everyone told me the place was crap. I just posted on Penelope to entice you to go there & waste your time & money! Did not see your Russian at GT either. Too bad you do not have friends or know regulars that you can ask privately. Also, you are special since you are the only person recently who I do this too!

I will pat myself on the back for the great entertainment from reading your report on Penelope! LOL!

Jcrb26
10-30-14, 09:41
I visited Panetta over a year ago and remember having a good time with Denisa. I read a couple pages back and noticed she was away then came back. I was wondering if there have been any recent sightings of her as I may be making a return visit in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Jc

BigBuddy69
11-01-14, 16:32
I was with Denisa yesterday.

A new girl started the job yesterday: Cristina (or Catherina I'm not so sure), 18 yo, first day on the job, a face like Salma Hayek meets Penelope Cruz and a perfect body!

BigBuddy69
11-02-14, 17:13
I was here for the Halloween party with a team of french speaking friends.

Not much costumes for the girls, the scenery was not as good as the Living Room the day before. Nice live band, good buffet.

1 h with Bambi. I totally love her nipples, she is very playful and sensual in the room. DFK, 69, many positions, finished in CG. Perfect aftersales.

1 h with Christina, new girl, 18,1st day in the job, perfect face and body (like Penelope Cruz meets Salma Hayek). Size around 1 m70, slim but not too slim, beautiful be cups, hot legs, black long hair. Very good kisser but the BJ and the sex were a little clumsy. If she learns to do better, she will be a big star.

One half hour with Luziana, the girl is still hot, GFE in the room but we don't really fit together (I mean my dick and her pussy.).

One half hour with Denisa my old favorite, she is still a sweetheart but we were both so tired that I couldn't finish.

Still a nice place to hang, I'm a little disappointed that Ella wasn't here. Between 20 and 30 girls.

Maxime
11-02-14, 17:59
Thanks for the repot BB69, good to see the line-up is still ok, because last few weeks it was really declining!

Ella left few weeks ago, real pity, she is a gem!

Jcrb26
11-04-14, 22:29
Thanks for the update BigBuddy. I'll be sure to report back when I stop by either tomorrow or Thursday!

Jcrb26
11-08-14, 09:00
So, I went on Wednesday evening and had a good time even though Denisa was absent. It was her day off? First approached by Nicole, friendly enough, but not who I was looking for and passed. Saw a tall blonde who turned out to be the aforementioned Luciana, only 165 without heels, so not tall. In my eyes easily one of the lookers of this clubs. She was friendly and bubbly so I went the the room. Happy cheerful demeanor stayed the same. Short BJ and onto the main act. I ordered some food and was joined by Luciana again shortly after eating. This time with another girl in tow and tried to convince me to do a threesome with them. Don't remember her name, darker complexion, hair pulled back in a ponytail, Romanian. She didn't do it for my attitude and looks wise so I didn't partake. Ended up taking Luciana again for an hour and a half as she was the best looker and was sending good vibes. There was another Romanian looking girl I wanted to try. Dark hair, darker / solarium complexion tall and had a nice smile but time did not allow.

Total about 12-15 girls there with maybe 15 guys to start and dropped off to about 5 guys.

Jymondor
12-05-14, 21:58
Today I visited Panthera first time after mass arrival of Blue Note girls. At the first sight line-up level is degraded. Definitely this is not optickficker's club. It newer was optick, but now line-up even more embarrassing. However atmosphere is the same as before. I keep telling that service level is the highest among the club I visit on regular base.

Tommyseville
12-19-14, 23:49
TR Haus Panthera late Thurs evening mid-November 2014.

A quick TR on HP, because I had such a quick visit there.

TR Haus Panthera, Ratingen Germany, mid-November 2014.

Robert-Zapp-Strasse 2, 40880 Ratingen, Germany.

+49 2102 7006336.

http://www.hauspanthera.de

Google map link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Robert-Zapp-Strasse+2,+40880+Ratingen,+Germany.

Thurs evening, mid-November 2014.

Third club on a multi-club trip:

Sharks (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1655502&viewfull=1#post1655502).

Artemis (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin&p=1649118&viewfull=1#post1649118).

Haus Panthera.

Oceans.

INTRODUCTION.

I first went to HP back in 2013 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3379-FKK-Haus-Panthera-in-Ratingen&p=1509174&viewfull=1#post1509174), and had a good time; I liked the service levels and cozy nature of the club and thought it worth a return visit this year.

But I was disappointed this time. Maybe the lineup wasn't good because of it being a Thursday instead of a Friday night, but I barely found someone to session with. Perhaps the most telling is that I forgot the name of the girl I fucked, which is quite odd for me.

GETTING THERE.

Use the vrr. De Fahrplanauskunft Journey Planner to figure out train / tram / bus connections:

http://efa.vrr.de/vrrstd/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&itdLPxx_transpCompany=vrr

Flying back from Berlin required either stopping over in Frankfurt or Dusseldorf. Since I had flown via FRA on the way to Berlin, stopping off at Sharks, I figured on the way back I'd have a stopover in DUS. I chose a hotel near the airport for quick access before my flight; getting to HP was simple and fast.

VISIT.

Upon entering I paid 50 EUR plus 10 EUR deposit for the key to the attractive desk lady. When she was making change and getting me towels Denisa came in to pick up a room key. It was nice to check her out in the better light of the entry foyer; with the raven hair and high cheekbones she reminded me of some girls I've met at Samya and ACA, but with more biker tats. Nice. But alas, going to the room right now. Hope she'll be back soon.

She wasn't though. After showering and changing I went to the bar and had a beer; the lineup was looking a little lame. A small group of girls were in the dining area to the left, eating pasta with a beef sauce. A few more were in the main room, lounging around, and two were outside smoking with a couple of patrons. All together there were perhaps 15-17 or so girls, figuring 3 or so upstairs in sessions.

I recognized only Shila, the black girl from my previous visit--the rest of the girls were all new to me. After waiting a bit, I picked a blonde that I spied down the hallway behind the bar (leading to the kitchen? Out of the girls there she was the only one that seemed to float my boat; she came over whilst I was finishing my 2nd beer and even though still wrapped in a towel I was feeling the urge so I had her go up to the room with me.

Upstairs, when the towel came off I found not a hard body but one with a bit of baby fat; ok, but after fucking some slim gazelles in Berlin and Sharks it wasn't up to the same standard. Service was good though--DFK, deep throat BBBJ, took direction well, good after-sex talk. Still can't remember the girl's name though.

After paying her 40 EUR and showering I went back to the bar for another beer, and scraped up the dregs of the pasta and beef sauce for a quick snack. Usually HP allows you to order a meal from the kitchen, to be made from scratch, but I was already thinking about bailing and didn't want to wait. I thought I'd might as well check out the new FKK Oceans, also quite close to the airport, and only stuck around thinking Denisa might show up again.

But alas she didn't. Shila came over to try to sell me a session; she was a lot more pushy than I remember, grabbing my cock under my towel and stuff. I guess Andrea and Rosa did that too last time, even giving me head in the main room (ok, the alcove with the TV) but because I was already thinking about bailing Shila's advances weren't very welcome.

So I asked the reception lady to call me a taxi, and changed. When checking out I noticed a cute petite blonde dressed in pj's, holding a tablet and looking like she was going upstairs to bed. Too bad she wasn't available earlier (or I should have just gotten an earlier flight from Berlin).

Continued at FKK Oceans.

SUMMARY.

I was disappointed in my HP visit this time. I really liked it last time because of the PSE-level service I got and the cozy casual feel of the club. But the lineup was lame and even allocating for looks vs service (like Rosa with her missing tooth last time) I felt disappointed.

GIRLS I MET / DID.

DENISA: thin brunette I saw at reception, best looker in the club that night.

*unknown: blonde babyfat girl I fucked and can't remember her name. Such a cad I am, I know.

SHILA: tall black girl, met her last time as well.

Tedesco
12-20-14, 00:20
I was told that Bianca, who was managing the Blue Note, is now also in Panthera (no, not for "service" During the Christmas party some of the former BN stars as e. G. Ewa, Laura / Melodie, Marina were in. Nesrina (all but no sex) as well is still there, but on an unregular base.

Solid State
12-25-14, 02:24
So decided to give this place a whirl as it was close to my hotel. From the little bits that I've pick up was expecting a pokey little converted house with not enough room to swing a cat. So I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled up to a nice modern industrial building with it's own car park that was laid out similar to how Dolce Vita's is now. As stated here E50 euro in and E10 deposit for the key which you get back on leaving. I believe the architect had curves and circles in mind when he designed this place. I actually quite liked it. Rooms upstairs could do with tarting up though. I got the feeling that if you wanted to fuck anywhere in this club you could and they provided the opportunity to do so. I especially liked the kino which was open yet semi private at the same time.

Ok so if you are used to some of the more regular larger clubs where there are nice tight fit 18 -24 year olds there to provide you pleasure then you are not going to like this place.

Having said that I managed to get hold of an early 20's Bulgarian girl who gave a pleasant service E40 half hour. Then 1 hour E80 (could have gone more) gem of a girl 25 year old black haired German girl with massive tits great GFE allowed me to insert fingers shot my load all over those tits no extra charge. And a girl who the German girl called 'stupid' About 20 5' 8" nice tits and ass. Well built Romanian girl. Was a bit clumsy and immature but let me finger her properly as well Half hour E40. I will definitely return here but I'm not that fussy and I understand it's not going to be everybodies cup of tea.

Sanuk327
12-27-14, 21:19
So decided to give this place a whirl as it was close to my hotel. From the little bits that I've pick up was expecting a pokey little converted house with not enough room to swing a cat. So I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled up to a nice modern industrial building with it's own car park that was laid out similar to how Dolce Vita's is now. As stated here E50 euro in and E10 deposit for the key which you get back on leaving. I believe the architect had curves and circles in mind when he designed this place. I actually quite liked it. Rooms upstairs could do with tarting up though. I got the feeling that if you wanted to fuck anywhere in this club you could and they provided the opportunity to do so. I especially liked the kino which was open yet semi private at the same time.

Ok so if you are used to some of the more regular larger clubs where there are nice tight fit 18 -24 year olds there to provide you pleasure then you are not going to like this place.

Having said that I managed to get hold of an early 20's Bulgarian girl who gave a pleasant service E40 half hour. Then 1 hour E80 (could have gone more) gem of a girl 25 year old black haired German girl with massive tits great GFE allowed me to insert fingers shot my load all over those tits no extra charge. And a girl who the German girl called 'stupid' About 20 5' 8" nice tits and ass. Well built Romanian girl. Was a bit clumsy and immature but let me finger her properly as well Half hour E40. I will definitely return here but I'm not that fussy and I understand it's not going to be everybodies cup of tea.What is the name of this "25 year old black haired German girl with massive tits"? I also had great time with her, delicious GFE and very good English. She started BBBJ and DFK right in the bar area. She is from Essen and not frequent at Panthera. Even Marina could not remember her name. Unfortunately forgot her name to book next time.

McAdonis
12-28-14, 01:44
There is a Lena who fits the description of "black-haired big tits" but she is originally from Lebanon. From what I understand she is a naturalized German--not a guest worker like the many Romanians and Bulgarians. I went to scout her, but I found her short and pudgy. But she was very well-booked and the regulars spoke highly of her.

Sanuk327
12-28-14, 05:07
There is a Lena who fits the description of "black-haired big tits" but she is originally from Lebanon. From what I understand she is a naturalized German--not a guest worker like the many Romanians and Bulgarians. I went to scout her, but I found her short and pudgy. But she was very well-booked and the regulars spoke highly of her.Yes, now I recall she is Lena. She is definitely on the plump side and does not look like a German girl but introduced herself as a German. Her tits are natural and huge and she behaves very submissively, like Marina.

Maxime
12-28-14, 21:40
Indeed Lena is originally from Lebanon, but raised in Germany. Looks are personal of course, but not my cup of tea.

And her breasts are silicone all over, not natural.

Service is regarded high, like most of the Panthera girls that are there long enough.

Sanuk327
12-28-14, 22:02
Indeed Lena is originally from Lebanon, but raised in Germany. Looks are personal of course, but not my cup of tea.

And her breasts are silicone all over, not natural.

Service is regarded high, like most of the Panthera girls that are there long enough.I don't believe somebody can have silicone breasts of that size, too much material needed.

They also look and feel like natural.

Solid State
12-29-14, 11:48
I believe this is the woman in question. Interesting she is listed as being 31 and those breasts are supposed to be a (b) cup. Whatever they are. They worked well for me.

http://www.hauspanthera.de/pantheragirls/lena-8811.html

Sanuk327
12-30-14, 01:14
I believe this is the woman in question. Interesting she is listed as being 31 and those breasts are supposed to be a (b) cup. Whatever they are. They worked well for me.

http://www.hauspanthera.de/pantheragirls/lena-8811.htmlYes, it is she.

Dart13
01-13-15, 00:59
Still trying to figure out the schedule and I'm thinking about HP now as a first "warm-up" stop. I've changed the plan so many times already.

I'm planning to come to Duss Airport bahnhof at 18:50 on Friday evening, then check into the hotel in Ratingen not far from the club, which will probably mean I'll be in the club at 8-8:30.

Since that would be the first night I'd like a more relaxed atmosphere, nice attitude, and maybe not do so many girl, but still have fun. Will HP be a good place for this on a Friday evening / night? I've also read this is an FKK night which is a bonus. I've read quite a few pages of reports here and it seems that in this clubs girls provide nice and more friendly service.

Thanks a lot for the comments!

Banana Boi
01-13-15, 15:18
Since that would be the first night I'd like a more relaxed atmosphere, nice attitude, and maybe not do so many girl, but still have fun. I've never been to HP so can't comment first hand but reports are lineup is currently pretty bad if looks are important to you. Consider Living Room Friday night which I believe is easily accessible by public transit.

I believe your experience is at FRA clubs. You'll find that almost every NRW club is more relaxed with less sharky girls than the big 5 FRA clubs except maybe World.

Vitrea
01-13-15, 15:26
I've never been to HP so can't comment first hand but reports are lineup is currently pretty bad if looks are important to you. Consider Living Room Friday night which I believe is easily accessible by public transit.

I believe your experience is at FRA clubs. You'll find that almost every NRW club is more relaxed with less sharky girls than the big 5 FRA clubs except maybe World.My experience last Thursday and Friday at Sharks (FRA club for the sake of new readers) was very relaxed. I had great couch time ranging from minimum of 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

Banana Boi
01-13-15, 15:31
I almost included Sharks along with World in my post. Sharks has great girls including one of my favorites, Mia. The problem is it also has a few pushy ones who just don't leave you alone, even when you're trying to sleep on the lounge chairs upstairs.

Re-read Dart's post. I misinterpreted. He meant relaxed club feel rather than relaxed girls. lol. Dart, the clubs in NRW are small with little place to relax inside. The largest clubs are Magnum which is chaotic at best and ACA is ok to relax upstairs. In the Summer, GT is easily the best NRW club to relax outside with its large outdoor area like World and Oase.

Sirioja
01-13-15, 16:32
Still trying to figure out the schedule and I'm thinking about HP now as a first "warm-up" stop. I've changed the plan so many times already.

I'm planning to come to Duss Airport bahnhof at 18:50 on Friday evening, then check into the hotel in Ratingen not far from the club, which will probably mean I'll be in the club at 8-8:30.

Since that would be the first night I'd like a more relaxed atmosphere, nice attitude, and maybe not do so many girl, but still have fun. Will HP be a good place for this on a Friday evening / night? I've also read this is an FKK night which is a bonus. I've read quite a few pages of reports here and it seems that in this clubs girls provide nice and more friendly service.

Thanks a lot for the comments!In Dusseldorf.

HP with casting with no slim sexy girls. Except Ella. Ro but not there now, closed at 1 or 2 am.

Aca with average services for cheap price, closed at 5 am on Friday.

DV I don t like atmosphere even if Jaqueline. De works there now?

Best for me is LR in Kaarst which close at 4 am and most of girls are friendly and some with very good services.

Dart13
01-24-15, 02:25
So I have to admit I acted against the advice and went to Haus Panthera tonight. Writing a very fresh report until I forget something.

This weekend turned out to be a messe weekend in Dusseldorf, something that I should've checked in advance but did not. So I was prepared for a bit of crowd.

Checked in to Tryp Hotel Dusseldorf airport around 7 ish, the hotel is only 15 minutes walk from the club. Took a shower and went to the club to arrive around 8:30.

Was greeted at the reception by a friendly lady who took my entrance fee + deposit for the key (50+10). I was given the robe, the towel, you need to pick the right slippers yourself. No tour was given, but it was fine since the place is small anyway.

The lineup was so-so. But again I was prepared for that. It was FKK night so about half of the girls were naked, the rest wore panties or some sort of lingerie. There were no real stunners at all, more of "girl next door" type, but few were perfectly fuckable.

After getting some food (nice chicken burger) and beer I was ready for my first session. I went for the black girl (must be Shila) who was quite enthusiastic. The sex itself was so so, good / average, but the attitude was very nice. I got back to the main hall. There was quite a nice atmosphere. The girls were dancing, so were some of the guys, and overall it felt cozy and friendly. I just hanged around drinking beer watching girl and guys. Then as it was getting really late, around 1 am, Paula the Hungarian girl came around. We were exchanging the looks for a while and it was time to go to the zimmer. Boy was she good. Amazing session that was. A lot, and I mean that, a lot of proper DFK, amazing sex, probably one of the best I've ever had, really responsive and seemed to enjoy it (most likely wasn't real, but who cares). After sex she smoked and played some music from her phone. Now at this point we were talking through the translator (her English isn't really good), and I don't know whether its me being paranoid, but since I kept an eye on the clock I asked her how much time we have left, to which she replied we have half an hour. I clarified we are here for 30 minutes so that was fine, again I'm not sure if its me being paranoid or a pure misunderstanding, but its possible she was trying to drag the session beyond 30 minutes to get double pay.

I hope not, and it really doesn't correlate at all to her attitude which was really nice, again a lot of DFK even after I paid the money downstairs. I'll give her a benefit of the doubt in this case.

So overall, my impression was that the lineup was weak, but everyone warned me, so no surprises. But the atmosphere was nice and cozy, and you can still find lovely ladies to session with.

Living Room tomorrow, I'll report back!

Dart13
01-24-15, 02:31
Oh yes, there was a sharkish girl Ina (Ro), she was pretty annoying and seemed to react badly to a "no" ("Why? Ohhhh") even though I was reasonably polite. She had a nice body, but not that many guys actually took her for sessions, I guess other guys felt the same that she won't be good in the room. I'd be surprised if she stays long there.

Overall the attitude from girls was nice and friendly, a lot of pre-action, not like in Frankfurt clubs or Hamburg.

Maxime
01-24-15, 20:56
Paula is a really nice girl, and lately does not want to have too many sessions, and therefore is ok to chat or relax without charging, so don't worry. BTW, she is Bulgarian, but has a weird kind of humor to tell a different origin to different people.

Ina indeed has to be avoided: no kissing, looking for extras too much, etc. Typically shark, not at her place in Panthera, and not good from Bob (boss) that he tolerates her any longer (works a few weeks there, after being send away already from several other clubs, among which LR! She has great looks however, but Lucianna has at least the same looks, but is able to put a good PSE / GFE performance in the room.

Line up is not spectacular in Panthera at the moment. The well known girls are good, but seldom any new girls that perform on the same level.

BTW, Sabrina, Rebecca and another Rumanian girl left to another club, south of Koln. Too many girls left lately, let's hope Bob gets his act together, otherwise this respected service club will end in a few months.

Dart13
01-25-15, 01:06
Maxime, you're right indeed, she is Bulgarian, my fault (she did tell Bulgarian right away actually, I just mixed up). I should've remembered since we were actually chatting through her Bulgarian-English translator on the phone after the session. Lovely girl, good thing I mentally gave her a benefit of the doubt in the timing situation, indeed by what you say it was just lost in translation.

I hope the club will survive, the atmosphere is nice and with a better optically it would be great for repeat visits!

Sanuk327
01-30-15, 04:54
Paula is a really nice girl, and lately does not want to have too many sessions, and therefore is ok to chat or relax without charging, so don't worry. BTW, she is Bulgarian, but has a weird kind of humor to tell a different origin to different people.

Ina indeed has to be avoided: no kissing, looking for extras too much, etc. Typically shark, not at her place in Panthera, and not good from Bob (boss) that he tolerates her any longer (works a few weeks there, after being send away already from several other clubs, among which LR! She has great looks however, but Lucianna has at least the same looks, but is able to put a good PSE / GFE performance in the room.

Line up is not spectacular in Panthera at the moment. The well known girls are good, but seldom any new girls that perform on the same level.

BTW, Sabrina, Rebecca and another Rumanian girl left to another club, south of Koln. Too many girls left lately, let's hope Bob gets his act together, otherwise this respected service club will end in a few months.Are Marina, Samantha and Lena still there? I am planning to visit Panthera next week.

Maxime
01-30-15, 20:43
Are Marina, Samantha and Lena still there? I am planning to visit Panthera next week.Marina and Lena yes, Samantha no.

Sanuk327
02-01-15, 19:47
Marina and Lena yes, Samantha no.I expected Samantha to leave. Marina told me back in October that Samantha did not return as expected after traveling home to Lithuania. She has a child back home and her parents took care of him. She has drinking problem and asked me to buy her a drink several times during sessions with her. She left me email but never responded. I still have good memories of her as she is a nice, genuine but immature person and provided excellent GFE.

BigBuddy69
02-19-15, 15:56
Back to Haus Panthera for this party last Thursday and simply put, the LU is too weak to accomodate all the men. There's not enough ladies, too much men, and the best girls are always in the room. Still I managed to make two 1 hour sessions with Nicole, the lovely short romanian with big boobs. Perfect GFE service.

But Paulina, Paula, Laura, Eva were unreachable, Melanie is back but never smiles, I'm fed up with Denisa, Luciana and Helena even if they're sweet ladies and the rest of the line up is undoable for me. Roberta is cute but too sharky. Maybe Selena (formerly Monica in Babylon) would have been good but she won't stay in HP.

So, no more HP during the parties.

Luckily I met two french friends here, and there was a nice canadian man, I think he comes here sometimes.

Varenne
02-25-15, 00:37
I don't quite understand the latest blog entry:

http://panthera-blog.de/

Is the club closing down or just changing management?

Curious39
02-25-15, 05:03
I don't quite understand the latest blog entry:

http://panthera-blog.de/

Is the club closing down or just changing management?The phrase "auf zu neuen Ufern" means to begin something new, or make a new life. There's no meaning of shutting down or moving the club.

BigBuddy69
02-25-15, 06:39
The management is changing, no more Bob.

Sirioja
02-25-15, 09:08
Is the exceptional Ella. Ro back? She was there in November.

BigBuddy69
03-01-15, 09:02
No more Ella and no more Haus Panthera.

Now it's Acapulco Gold:

http://fkkacapulcogold.com/

Citizen Kane
03-01-15, 09:57
No more Ella and no more Haus Panthera.

Now it's Acapulco Gold:

http://fkkacapulcogold.com/I wonder if FKK days on Thu, Fri and Sat are also gone...

Banana Boi
03-01-15, 13:40
Now it's Acapulco Gold:

http://fkkacapulcogold.com/Did the ACA ownership buy HP or are they just stealing a name of a good saunaclub in hopes tourist believe it's ACA?

Maxime
03-01-15, 14:15
Last few days was a small revival of the "good old" Panthera, as it we enjoyed it during the last few years (last few months were so so, decreasing atmosphere, and number / quality of girls and men).

Some of the old Panthera girls were back for a few memorial days: Flori, Sarah, Anda, Eveline, Maya (now Beatrice, since Maya is already taken by the new Bulgarian power MILF) etc. Together with the existing crew (like Denisa, Melody, Laura, Diana, Natascha, Paulina, Paula, Celina, Maya, Ewa, Nicole, Luciana, Lena, Elena, etc), it was a great place to be. Pity there were not so many men, and bad luck for them, because this will not come back for sure.

Owner Bob hand over the keys to the new owner (a Turkisch man, who also owns Acapulco). He plans to increase the number of girls (good!) and do some marketing to get also the number of men back on the old level (also good! First result is the new website: http://fkkacapulco-gold.com/english/home.html.

The bad service reputation of many (beautiful looking) Acapulco girls, will hopefully not destroy the good service reputation of Panthera girls. Most are very worried about this, and therefore half of the girls are looking around to other clubs to go to next week. The other half will wait and see what happens the next few weeks. Also half of the Panthera staff has stopped, the other half will stay and work for the new boss.

Let's hope the new owner knows what is (and should) be the main asset of this club, and he only ask the top performers of Acapulco to come to Ratingen. Then it might be (stay) the best service club around!

(for many experienced mongers the name Acapulco does not perse means it is "the place to be"!)

Banana Boi
03-01-15, 14:30
The business model at ACA seems to work with hot girls, 30-40 entry and 40 per half. Sorry Maxime but I don't think the owner is going to change how ACA is. Great move by the owners now able to get all the tourists. I wonder if he's going to shut down Penelope since that place was falling apart anyways.

Admin, please change thread title.

Maxime
03-01-15, 14:37
Indeed smart to name it Acapulco Gold. Ratingen is very close to the airport, so much better accessible for tourists than Velbert.

Acapulco: outside urban area, 30 euro entrance, 40 euro half hour (extras? Nice facilities, swimming pool, reasonable drinks and food, small outside, reasonable drinks and food.

Acapulco Gold: close to airport, 50 euro entrance, 40 euro per half hour (extras +25 / +50), little facilities, sauna, roof terrace, free beer and a la carte menu.

Breadman
03-01-15, 14:43
Oceans has some competition in Aca if the owner of Aca can get a large number of girls to start working at the old Panthera, especially if he keeps the half hour rate at 40 euro's. Reports also show that LR has some quality talent as well as Dolce Vita. Five clubs (including the original Aca) in a more localized area.

PussyLiccker
03-01-15, 14:47
So maybe the Gold mean additional ammenities provided with the higher entry of 50 than the non-gold Velbert's cheaper entry(40, 30 happy hour) with crappy food. Looks like food is alacarte and beer included. So, hopefully, the food quality is sustained. I personally like cheap entry at non-gold for lower entry. But yeah, Ratingen is where the airport is at to get some tourists like Oceans. Cheaper half rate than Oceans, and hopefully same level of opiks of Velbert.

Sanuk327
03-01-15, 21:01
Just exchanged texts with Marina, she is still there.

She said that FKK days remain the same.

Will be there on the 12th.

Nearby Tryp hotel went nuts with cheapest prices exceeding 100 Euros without breakfast. No more be&be promotions.

Banana Boi
03-01-15, 23:54
Will be there on the 12th.

Nearby Tryp hotel went nuts with cheapest prices exceeding 100 Euros without breakfast. You mean TRYP Dusseldorf Airport Hotel in Ratingen? If so, just found a room for $80 USD including taxes and fees for March 12 on Hotels. Com.

Trans Atlantic
03-02-15, 03:19
I'll stop by this week. Most likely some imports from Aca at a different price point. Easier to acquire existing infrastructure than built from scratch.

Sanuk327
03-02-15, 04:35
You mean TRYP Dusseldorf Airport Hotel in Ratingen? If so, just found a room for $80 USD including taxes and fees for March 12 on Hotels. Com.Thanks for your info. I usually booked via TRYP website since this be&be refundable promotions for 58 Euros solo (w / breakfast) were avail only there.

I just checked TRYP website again today and they are sold out on 14th and 15th. Rate for 13th is 400 Euros w / out breakfast (isn't ridiculous? Rate for 12th is 112 Euros w / out breakfast non-refundable. What is going on in DUS? Any event? Same on other sites for these dates. I needed reservations from 12th for 3 nights. I finally booked Hotel Landhaus Knappmann in Essen (5 miles from Ratingen) for 80 Euros w / breakfast with good reviews on Booking.com.

Hope to see you Panthera on 12th.

Trans Atlantic
03-02-15, 06:34
Thanks for your info. I usually booked via TRYP website since this be&be refundable promotions for 58 Euros solo (w / breakfast) were avail only there.

I just checked TRYP website again today and they are sold out on 14th and 15th. Rate for 13th is 400 Euros w / out breakfast (isn't ridiculous? Rate for 12th is 112 Euros w / out breakfast non-refundable. What is going on in DUS? Any event? Same on other sites for these dates. I needed reservations from 12th for 3 nights. I finally booked Hotel Landhaus Knappmann in Essen (5 miles from Ratingen) for 80 Euros w / breakfast with good reviews on Booking.com.

Hope to see you Panthera on 12th.http://www.messe-duesseldorf.de/uptodate/cipp/uptodate/pub2/md_events,menu,main.md_events.2015/lang,e?_ga=1.250400128.726977333.1400898093

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 11:54
Just exchanged texts with Marina, she is still there.
Really? That's great news!

Trans Atlantic
03-04-15, 23:02
Stopped by Aca Gold Wednesday evening. 50 EUR entry (no refund for returning key). 40 EUR every 30 min. About 15-20 girls. Majority of lineup looked new (as in not Panthera girls). Seems like they are Aca imports that work between the two clubs. Did noticed 3-4 Panthera girls. Lineup is definitely Aca gazelle. Meal is still cook to order. Girls ALLOWED to approach. Atmosphere definitely different than HP. On a Wednesday evening, HP would be like a tomb (less than 6 girls milling around either smoking or in rooms). The Aca girls danced to the music.

Flirted with Luciana when I ordered dinner (which takes about normal HP 15-20 minutes). 21-yo Romanian brunette gazelle. After dinner, made out with her (LFK) on the 2nd floor for a several minutes before taking her to a room. She started in Aca three months ago. Nice all natural be-cups. Ok BBBJ for a 21-yo. Started in mish but was really really tight. Had to DATY to loosen her up. Finished in mish. Would likely repeat.

As of this moment, Aca Ratingen has kept its pre-sales couch time and is quiet enough to find a private corner / couch (or in my case the 2nd floor sauna area) to take advantage of some pre-sales sampling. This is something I never / rarely see in Velbert. The challenge for me at Panthera was finding a girl who looked good enough to even want to couch time or take to the zimmer. If new management only allow service-orientated Aca optics to work at Aca Gold, then I think it is worth coming back despite the smaller lineup.

Spotted Sara/Sarah (glasses) from LR at Aca Gold. Started three days ago. Back in October she put on a show on the bar in LR involving dildospiel.

Sirioja
03-04-15, 23:19
Stopped by Aca Gold Wednesday evening. 50 EUR entry (no refund for returning key). 40 EUR every 30 min. About 15-20 girls.

Flirted with LucianaSo same rates ex HP.

This girl was not Luziana ex HP, tall, slim, small tits?

Banana Boi
03-04-15, 23:49
Thanks TA for the first ACA Gold report. I don't like that you could have found all the ACA girls under one roof before and now you have to go to 2 clubs to look for the same girls. Hoping ACA management has an influx of new imports coming. Will be interesting to watch some of the ACA girls we've known for a long time in an approach club.

TankTank123
03-05-15, 05:58
Is it still FKK on Thursdays to Saturdays? There is no mention of this in the website.

Sanuk327
03-05-15, 06:12
Is it still FKK on Thursdays to Saturdays? There is no mention of this in the website.Yes, see my post below.

TankTank123
03-05-15, 07:33
Yes, see my post below.Thanks Sanuk. I missed reading that line hidden among all the discussion on Tryp. Hope to be there on 14th then.

Solid State
03-05-15, 18:42
No mention of the lovely Lena. Is she another casualty of the new regime?

Jymondor
03-07-15, 15:25
Are Thu-Fri-Sat's still FKK days there?

Trans Atlantic
03-08-15, 01:20
Saturday night was NOT FKK.

Went back to Aca Gold to see lineup is anything different between Wednesday and Saturday. Not drastically different. Finally met Denisa. She is cuter in person than her Panthera pictures. Must track her down next time. Spent some time with Luciana again. Tall, toned, pale skin Romanian, legs that go for miles. Although her BBBJ is lacking, her pale legs contrasts very well with her black stockings. No problem with public LFK during couch time.

The English speaking reception is a lot more friendlier than her Aca Velbert counterpart. She was apologizing she had to run the euro notes thru the counterfeit reader.

Jymondor
03-09-15, 00:30
Saturday night was NOT FKK.Sanuk327 mentioned that FKK days stays the same as it was in HP: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3379-FKK-Haus-Panthera-in-Ratingen&p=1688745&viewfull=1#post1688745.

But if Saturday is not FKK it is hard to imagine than any other day will be FKK. Anyone who will visit this club please find it out. Thanks.

Sanuk327
03-09-15, 05:15
Sanuk327 mentioned that FKK days stays the same as it was in HP: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3379-FKK-Haus-Panthera-in-Ratingen&p=1688745&viewfull=1#post1688745.

But if Saturday is not FKK it is hard to imagine than any other day will be FKK. Anyone who will visit this club please find it out. Thanks.I will be in HP next Thursday, then will post report.

Banana Boi
03-09-15, 15:12
30 euro happy hour entry before 2 pm, just like ACA.

Sanuk327
03-09-15, 16:49
30 euro happy hour entry before 2 pm, just like ACA.In Aca you need to leave by 6 PM if use discounted entrance fee. Is it the same in former HP?

Sirioja
03-09-15, 17:01
In Aca you need to leave by 6 PM if use discounted entrance fee. Is it the same in former HP?Never been asked about anything when I went to Aca before 1 pm and left after 6 pm, entry was 30 and no more asked.

Sanuk327
03-09-15, 17:03
I often used credit card (with signature) without surcharge for entrance fee in HP, but Aca always wanted cash only. Who knows current policy in Aca Gold?

BTW, I used credit card without surcharge for entrance and bar expenses in Sharks as recently as Silvester party night, while Oase wanted a 7% surcharge, which I declined.

BigBuddy69
03-09-15, 21:34
Never been asked about anything when I went to Aca before 1 pm and left after 6 pm, entry was 30 and no more asked.Maybe on saturdays you have to pay 10 € more if you leave after 6 pm. I was in ACA a Friday and a Monday and there was no extra charge.

Jimmy Boy 99
03-09-15, 21:57
In Aca you need to leave by 6 PM if use discounted entrance fee. Is it the same in former HP?I don't remember having to leave by 6 PM after paying the happy hour price. Is this something that has been instituted in the last year or so?

Banana Boi
03-09-15, 22:22
Rule has always been in place but never really enforced. I think I was asked once in all my visits, by a thekefrau who didn't know me.

Dufey
03-09-15, 22:27
I don't remember having to leave by 6 PM after paying the happy hour price. Is this something that has been instituted in the last year or so?If you stay past the happy hour window of 6 pm then you are meant to pay an extra 10 euro for the evening stint. The Thekefrau says this at the time you are given the discounted entry during happy hour.

Sanuk327
03-09-15, 22:41
Maybe on saturdays you have to pay 10 more if you leave after 6 pm. I was in ACA a Friday and a Monday and there was no extra charge.
I was told by thekefrau that I have to leave by 6PM on Saturday or pay extra 10. Never used Happy Hour on weekdays.

Jymondor
03-09-15, 22:56
That's what I found on their website. As far as I remember kitchen at HP was open until 22:00 PM only.

Sirioja
03-09-15, 23:01
Maybe on saturdays you have to pay 10 more if you leave after 6 pm. I was in ACA a Friday and a Monday and there was no extra charge.I went to Aca on week end and never been asked, it was 30 before 1 am and you could leave when you want without extra charge.

Sanuk327
03-09-15, 23:19
That's what I found on their website. As far as I remember kitchen at HP was open until 22:00 PM only.In old HP the daily limit was two a la carte meals until 10 PM. After kitchen was closed they provided hot soup until midnight. One time I was running late, so I texted Marina and she ordered schnitzel for me :)

Trans Atlantic
03-09-15, 23:22
That's what I found on their website. As far as I remember kitchen at HP was open until 22:00 PM only.Kitchen remains the same except longer hours. Still takes 15-20 minutes to prepare. Still no stilles wasser.

Wednesday night and Saturday night was not FKK. Not sure about daytime or Thursday / Friday.

Sanuk327
03-13-15, 05:15
Visited former HP yesterday (Thursday).

Arrived around 6 PM, paid 40 (cash) - no credit cards accepted any longer but the logos are still at the entry. No happy hours like in Aca.

Was told by thekefrau (with very limited English) the following:

1. Starting that day (unlucky me) beer is not free. Beer - 5, cocktails increased to 10 (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

For payable drinks you need to pay at the reception desk first, then she gives you a paper slip which you bring to the bar. Only after that they will give you the drink. Complete BS.

No way to pay later or directly to the bar.

2. Food. Buffet only until 10 PM, later only leftover (if available). No soup any more.

Food was mediocre. Barely warm chicken wings and minced meat patties, potato (cold), macaroni salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, no fruits. Buffet is in the room adjacent to the bar.

3. No key deposit now, but charge 50 for lost key will apply.

4. There were between 5 and 10 men, most girls were idling with grim faces.

5. Lineup was the worst I've ever seen in HP. I came because Marina was there. From old staff Melody, Eva, Sheila, Lena, some others are still there but not often and thinking to leave (as well as Marina). Marina said that her income fell at least by half so far, many customers are not happy and want to switch to other clubs. The club collects taxes from girls (in addition to entry fees) and amount depends on her average past earnings (she is not sure how they determine it). Now, when income declined, they still collect the same amount. There were several former Aca girls, all ugly IMHO. I saw one blonde lady in her 40th or 50th with huge size body (basketball player's height and weight lifting body). She was never approached by anybody. Total number of girls was about 20 by 10 PM.

6. Marina booked Jacuzzi suite for us for 2 hours, but was told that this is the last day it was free, then it will be a surcharge. They said that we cannot fill Jacuzzi with water, but we did.

7. FKK is now optional on Thu-Sat. About 50% girls were FKK, the other worn all kind of clothes, not necessarily sexy. Marina said that mostly former HP girls use FKK option. BJ, DFK and light sexual activity are still allowed in public areas but this is going to change soon. She also believes that optional FKK days will also go away.

8. Bob is expanding FKK Carolina (former Haus Dupont) in Wuppertal now and wants to compete with HP.

Bottom line. Goodbye HP and AG, at least for me. It looks like new owners just do not understand why HP was so special to many and it has no future (IMHO).

Sirioja
03-13-15, 08:31
Haus Pantera like Bab Elsdorf are (were) different from other clubs, not the best casting for both, but you could kiss a girl for 30 mn or even BBBJ before room, I remember Ella. Ro, very different from Aca before going to room, I know many men only go to clubs like HP or Bab.

Tedesco
03-13-15, 21:58
As a former regular visitor of Blue Note (9 years) I only went twice to Panthera in 2014 after the closing of BN in December 2013. For me it was the traditional line-up of BN why going there. And I was always glad when being once more together there with Ewa, Marina and Laura / Melodie.

We all know that competition between the clubs is tough, but by changing the pricing model for certain facilities it's not attracting guests. Sure, the food was excelent, but in BN I remember to get only a simple selection of food and I was happy too, because the atmosphere and the interaction with the girls was great and always high value over all the years. Never got a reason blaming or complaining. When guest don't come any more, it's maybe ok to make some cost savings. Staff for kitchen e. G. Has to be paid also.

The daily tax is nothing special in Germany. Every club is charging this fee included in the entrance fee of the girls. But it's a certain amount and not an opportunity to raise additional money in favor of the club.

It's a pity that the club doesn't fit the expectations of a lot of guests any more.

Sanuk327
03-13-15, 22:12
As a former regular visitor of Blue Note (9 years) I only went twice to Panthera in 2014 after the closing of BN in December 2013. For me it was the traditional line-up of BN why going there. And I was always glad when being once more together there with Ewa, Marina and Laura / Melodie.

We all know that competition between the clubs is tough, but by changing the pricing model for certain facilities it's not attracting guests. Sure, the food was excelent, but in BN I remember to get only a simple selection of food and I was happy too, because the atmosphere and the interaction with the girls was great and always high value over all the years. Never got a reason blaming or complaining. When guest don't come any more, it's maybe ok to make some cost savings. Staff for kitchen e. G. Has to be paid also.

The daily tax is nothing special in Germany. Every club is charging this fee included in the entrance fee of the girls. But it's a certain amount and not an opportunity to raise additional money in favor of the club.

It's a pity that the club doesn't fit the expectations of a lot of guests any more.The tax is not included in entry fee (35 for girls now) but paid separately and is different from girl to girl. The way they calculate this tax is not transparent and is not clear what amount they actually report to the government.

Tedesco
03-14-15, 02:52
The tax is not included in entry fee (35 for girls now) but paid separately and is different from girl to girl. The way they calculate this tax is not transparent and is not clear what amount they actually report to the government.The amount to transfer to the local fiscal authorities should have to be the same for every woman in the same city. Other expenses included in the entry fee is sometimes the overnight fee, if girls are slleping in the house or a fee for food and drinks (maybe there is a difference in the last two items). But as far as I know, Marina is only coming for working and thus it would be strange to charge her several items. I don't know the current "polcy" of Panthera. Sometimes it's not easy to look beyond and so a lot of misunderstandings are produced, especially when customers as ourselves want to understand and to have a better insight into the background. That's why I always keep out of this kind of questions. I can't change anything. I'm not the "lawyer" of the ladies towards the organizing company.

Sanuk327
03-14-15, 11:05
The amount to transfer to the local fiscal authorities should have to be the same for every woman in the same city. Other expenses included in the entry fee is sometimes the overnight fee, if girls are slleping in the house or a fee for food and drinks (maybe there is a difference in the last two items). But as far as I know, Marina is only coming for working and thus it would be strange to charge her several items. I don't know the current "polcy" of Panthera. Sometimes it's not easy to look beyond and so a lot of misunderstandings are produced, especially when customers as ourselves want to understand and to have a better insight into the background. That's why I always keep out of this kind of questions. I can't change anything. I'm not the "lawyer" of the ladies towards the organizing company.Marina lives in Leverkusen, do not drive (takes S-bahn and taxi from Ratingen Ost) and usually stays overnight 5-7 nights in a row, then takes 3-4 days off. Entry fee is charged for every work day to cover club expenses, is the same for all girls, does not depend on overnight stay and has nothing to do with taxes which are similar to income tax all other contractors pay.

Optimist
03-15-15, 11:18
Sanuk. Thanks for your helpful report of 13th.

Solid State
04-04-15, 00:28
With reports of the old place being torn down and a new one being built in the image of Acapulco I was keen to see for myself the difference between the old Pantera and the new Acapulco Gold.

Having only visited the place just once back at Christmas I'm not really an authority on how this club normally is. So first off if you want your E30 entry make sure you get there between 10 am-2 pm.

Or 9 pm-12 am. Check website for exact times! I arrived at 12 pm Friday and there were about 10 girls with as many men so no change there. Line up looked eager, lets be honest for business. I went.

With one of the old crew Sheila 1 hour E80 who gave very good GFE and also a new black girl 27 big ass and small tits. She gave a good GFE. Having said all that there was definitely something missing.

From the atmosphere of the club. Later throughout the day more girls would turn up. Obviously Aca imports as that friendly welcome was not there and with all of the partitioning gone from downstairs.

There is just one big open plan and the some girls are just sitting by themselves on the sofas around the room looking uninterested. So towards the early evening there were some nice looking.

Additions to the line up who I would describe as the new guard and a few of the Pantera girls who I would call the old guard, so all is not totally lost with this place, there is potential and definitely some.

Girl friend experiences to be had. And yes the lovely Lena is still there. Just a word about the food. They've done away with the a la carte. It's breakfast buffet and ab 15 hour grill and on this night the.

Food ran out well before the 10 o'clock cut off. So in closing I would say this club is worth a visit. Increased number of girls (although does not equal quality) and there is more traffic but is not overrun.

With punters and not all of them Turkish.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Diet Coke
04-08-15, 21:20
Bus 752 from Dusseldorf HBF about 45 minutes to Annastrasse stop and 9 minute leisurely walk. Got there around 1:30 so 30 happy hour rate. Sat and watched for a bit and eventually sat next to Anka while she was outside. She said no kissing outside. From Romania and said she was 20 and would be 21 this month. Slender cute girl with see tits which were a bit puffy. Black hair a bit past bar strap. Said she had been working a month, first at Velbert and a week here. Good caressing in room and LFK. Blow good, took some direction but not a lot a variety. After a good long blow asked for gummy and went to mission and finished there. Would repeat.

During that early time maybe 13-15 girls. Some were older and largish. Not a great number that grabbed my attention. I waited over an hour and finally approached a black girl who I had briefly walked with outside. Caroline from Cameroon. Some DFK on couch and to room. Slender girl, small but nice tits. A lot of kissing and caressing. Then a great blow and this time gave instructions what I like, none of that up and down hard hand use. Very good. Asked for gummy and after some time wilted. More super blow with kisses and caressing all over body and attention to the boys. Then to doggie for awhile, came close but no finish but happy anyway. She said she was 27 and had been working in Luxembourg as a waiter. Trying this for more money. Had a tramp stand a bit hard to see on her dark skin and a belly piercing.

More sitting around and watching, a times only a few girls sitting around and not many guys. I had considered going with Nicole again but when I talked briefly with her outside she did not seen enthused so did not ask her.

Later I decided to go with Caroline again. Great choice. Went to far room, at end I think with King bed and giant mirror on ceiling. Laying there with this black lady was like watching a porno movie. Again great kissing and caressing. Kissing all over. Starting sensual blow and eventually asked her to turn around for DATY while she kept at me. And I could watch in the ceiling mirror. Asked for gummy and to the mission and final finish. She offered a massage and gave a nice back massage until I asked to massage chest so I could watch in mirror. This time I noticed she did have a row of star tattoos on her stomach area, again a bit hard to see against the background. After paying 40 euro and showering. 6 PM food was there so I ate. Some kind of beef (good), scalloped potatoes, broccoli & califlower dish, fish (which I did not try) and two salads and bread. Very adequate. Sat a while later and then dressed and asked to call a taxi and took taxi to Ratingen Ost bahnof to return to Dusseldorf HBF.

Diet Coke
04-17-15, 13:33
Was there and many girls had bandaids on them, said doctor had been there to test. Allen gut, will report with better connection.

Diet Coke
04-17-15, 13:56
Bus 754 from HBF, about 40+ minutes and exit at Annastrasse and walk to club 7-8 minutes. Soon after arrival repeated with Caroline, only black girl there the times I went, no Shila, but maybe she arrives later in day. Great 10 minute BJ with much variety, BLS, very sensual. Asked for gummi and she climbed on. She moved a bit faster than I like and after a bit I finished. Then she offered a massage. First back and then front. Said she might return to Luxembourg on Sunday. She currently was staying / living in club. To my taste she does the best BBJ.

After an hour sat with Nicole who I had seen twice before in April and October. Good BJ and several positions but did not finish. Too soon. Relaxing upstairs on terrace and fell asleep for awhile.

Finally when downstairs and sat inside. Girls were mostly moving in packs. Outside and inside. Finally motioned slender cute one to my couch inside. Some kissing. Turned out to be Luciana whom I had been with in October. Did not recognize with black hair instead of the blonde she had had. In room I remembered her Romanian flower tattos on her side. She now has a piercing above her lip. I felt the inside with my tongue. I find her cute. Went to room, good BBJ, asked for gummi, a good long time in mission for finish. Said she was 26 and birthday soon if I understood. Neither Nicole or Luciana had returned to Romania for Easter. Luciana said she eventually wanted to go the university. There were several older choices including one with large breast always out and on display. When outside some of the other girls were examining them and I think looking for enhancement scars. I guessing 10+ girls and not many more guys. Several of the other girls were possible for me but I think I made the best choices for my tastes.

After session, dinner was being put out. After all was out I had the chicken thighs, scalupped potatoes, the meat sauce with the spaghetti and some cabbage salad. Asked for taxi and went to Ratingen Ost bahnof (12 euro) and returned to HBF and nearby hotel.

Sanuk327
04-17-15, 19:18
Bus 754 from HBF, about 40+ minutes and exit at Annastrasse and walk to club 7-8 minutes. Soon after arrival repeated with Caroline, only black girl there the times I went, no Shila, but maybe she arrives later in day. Great 10 minute BJ with much variety, BLS, very sensual. Asked for gummi and she climbed on. She moved a bit faster than I like and after a bit I finished. Then she offered a massage. First back and then front. Said she might return to Luxembourg on Sunday. She currently was staying / living in club. To my taste she does the best BBJ.

After an hour sat with Nicole who I had seen twice before in April and October. Good BJ and several positions but did not finish. Too soon. Relaxing upstairs on terrace and fell asleep for awhile.

Finally when downstairs and sat inside. Girls were mostly moving in packs. Outside and inside. Finally motioned slender cute one to my couch inside. Some kissing. Turned out to be Luciana whom I had been with in October. Did not recognize with black hair instead of the blonde she had had. In room I remembered her Romanian flower tattos on her side. She now has a piercing above her lip. I felt the inside with my tongue. I find her cute. Went to room, good BBJ, asked for gummi, a good long time in mission for finish. Said she was 26 and birthday soon if I understood. Neither Nicole or Luciana had returned to Romania for Easter. Luciana said she eventually wanted to go the university. There were several older choices including one with large breast always out and on display. When outside some of the other girls were examining them and I think looking for enhancement scars. I guessing 10+ girls and not many more guys. Several of the other girls were possible for me but I think I made the best choices for my tastes.

After session, dinner was being put out. After all was out I had the chicken thighs, scalupped potatoes, the meat sauce with the spaghetti and some cabbage salad. Asked for taxi and went to Ratingen Ost bahnof (12 euro) and returned to HBF and nearby hotel.Thanks for your report. Was the girl's name Lena with large breasts and black hair? She lives in Germany but originally from Lebanon? If not, what was her name? Also, did you see any completely nude girls? Do they have optional FKK days as before?

Diet Coke
04-17-15, 19:23
Thanks for your report. Was the girl's name Lena with large breasts and black hair? She lives in Germany but originally from Lebanon? If not, what was her name? Also, did you see any completely nude girls? Do they have optional FKK days as before?I do not know her name but older and had blonde hair I think. There was a red haired older woman with a fishnet type dress and nothing else. No nude girls, except briefly after session returning key. I believe currently no more FKK days. A couple of girls lounged up on the terrace topless, but that was it.

Free Dude
04-17-15, 20:44
I do not know her name but older and had blonde hair I think. There was a red haired older woman with a fishnet type dress and nothing else. No nude girls, except briefly after session returning key. I believe currently no more FKK days. A couple of girls lounged up on the terrace topless, but that was it.Blonde with big boobs? Sounds like Aida, formerly in Golden Time.

(note that I've never seen this woman, I just keep up to date -winky smiley-.

Sanuk327
04-18-15, 01:37
I do not know her name but older and had blonde hair I think. There was a red haired older woman with a fishnet type dress and nothing else. No nude girls, except briefly after session returning key. I believe currently no more FKK days. A couple of girls lounged up on the terrace topless, but that was it.You visited on Wednesday but optional FKK days were Thu-Sat. I will be there next Friday and report.

Travelforfun
04-20-15, 11:58
Hi, would anyone know if Lena (Formally Nicole from Bluenote) Chubby Morrocon / German girl still working there?

If no any idea of her whereabouts.

Thanks.

Willi69
04-20-15, 18:01
Hi, would anyone know if Lena (Formally Nicole from Bluenote) Chubby Morrocon / German girl still working there?According to a current report (from today) in German Freiercafe Lena is still working in Acapulco Gold:

http://www.freiercafe.com/showpost.php?p=215606&postcount=12

NicMan
04-20-15, 19:57
You visited on Wednesday but optional FKK days were Thu-Sat. I will be there next Friday and report.I only know Saturday, it was not FKK. I don't know the other days.

Sanuk327
04-20-15, 21:20
Hi, would anyone know if Lena (Formally Nicole from Bluenote) Chubby Morrocon / German girl still working there?

If no any idea of her whereabouts.

Thanks.Lena is originally from Lebanon.

Trans Atlantic
04-21-15, 03:10
Good to hear she is around. I enjoyed my time with her back in March.

Anybody know Denisa's schedule?

Sanuk327
04-21-15, 03:22
According to a current report (from today) in German Freiercafe Lena is still working in Acapulco Gold:

http://www.freiercafe.com/showpost.php?p=215606&postcount=12This link does not work (timeout). Is site blocked or down?

Willi69
04-21-15, 09:56
This link does not work (timeout). Is site blocked or down?Works fine at me.

Jymondor
04-21-15, 12:29
This link does not work (timeout). Is site blocked or down?Use German proxi or VPN.

Sanuk327
04-21-15, 15:09
Use German proxi or VPN.Thanks, it works through German proxy site. It's a shame that they block overseas users. This type of censorship reminds me "great chinese wall" or North Korean intranet.

Trans Atlantic
04-27-15, 06:30
According to website, it appears entry pricing now mirrors ACA Velbert and also looks like no more a la carte?

Maxime
04-27-15, 08:32
According to website, it appears entry pricing now mirrors ACA Velbert and also looks like no more a la carte?Indeed. Entrance before 14:00 is 30 Euro, after it is 40 euro. It includes locker, wardrobe, towels, use of sauna, soft drinks, coffee and buffet (on Friday and Saturday grill BBQ). No more a la carte, pity, but the food is not bad. Alcohol is now at a charge, which is good, so it prevents large groups of tourists who come for drinks and food only.

About 10 of the original HP girls are still there, the rest is gone (stopped or other working place). Additional also 10 "new" girls, mostly from Aca, but also from PHG, LR, etc. Where the "old" HP girls still excel in high service level, the new girls look better in optics, but 90% of them lack any good DFK and other GFE services (I really spoke with most girls present, and the good looking ex-Aca girls almost all refused to offer DFK. Same ratio as in Aca itself I am afraid). The normal looking ones are still offering good service though, but the mix gives a strange ambiance, since you really have to ask about service levels ahead, which was not necessary before. Positive exception is newbee Mia (RO, 24 yr, A cup, natural girl) who offers good service, and worked before in Fun Garden, GD, VM, etc.

BigBuddy69
04-27-15, 15:10
Can you tell me who are the ex-HP girls still working in Gold? I must agree with you, I had great difficulties to find kissing girls in Acapulco Velbert.

Maxime
04-28-15, 07:24
Can you tell me who are the ex-HP girls still working in Gold? I must agree with you, I had great difficulties to find kissing girls in Acapulco Velbert.About 10, of which 4 are now on holiday: Diana (PL), Paulina (PL, holiday), Celine (BG), Natascha (BG, holiday), Melody (BG, holiday), Luciana (RO, holiday), Denisa (RO), Sheila (ZB), Julia? (D, 1 m80), Aida (RUS).

Sanuk327
04-28-15, 17:34
About 10, of which 4 are now on holiday: Diana (PL), Paulina (PL, holiday), Celine (BG), Natascha (BG, holiday), Melody (BG, holiday), Luciana (RO, holiday), Denisa (RO), Sheila (ZB), Julia? (D, 1 m80), Aida (RUS).Visited AG on Friday to see Marina. She said that FKK is still optional, not prohibited, but girls prefer to wear some clothes. I do not understand this since good looking nude girls can attract more customers. It may make some sense considering lineup is so ugly as it is. Lineup was the worst in any FKK I know (IMHO). Had open sex on rooftop terrace, no problems. They removed bed from the right side, so only sofas can be used for that. Couple guys watched from close distance, felt like in partytreff. Food was only BBQ (bratwurst, pork chop, chicken breast), not as bad as before, no fruits though. Marina said that her income rebounded slightly but still down. Jacuzzi suite is not available even with surcharge. She said that Turkish owners save on water expenses. BS. Eva left for good to a private club. Lena came late and was immediately taken by a guy who waited her. Who is Aida, I don't know this girl.

BigBuddy69
04-28-15, 17:49
No more Nicole? Not sure I'll come again in Aca Gold.

Tedesco
04-28-15, 19:49
Guys, thank you for your recent statements on Aca Gold. As a regular (more than nine years) customer of former Blue Note in Rath, I never got acquainted to Panthera. When recognizing that a new owner is running the location I was even more thinking aout worthiness to go there.

Now you tell that even Ewa left the place in direction of a private club. The woman with whom I shared rooms for ten years. And Marina is also struggling. Really no need for me to go there in the nearer future.

Willi69
04-28-15, 21:01
Now you tell that even Ewa left the place in direction of a private club.There is still hope for you:

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?36208-Haus-Dupont-Wuppertal&p=427032#post427032

It's Bob's new club.

Nille Copenhagen
04-28-15, 22:00
What's the hype about AcaGold previously HP?

I was a few weeks ago, I didn't like it, the club is old and crappy, the girls lacked in the looks department, service is OK from the girls, but the atmosphere is boring.

I can find similar good service with my favorite in the other clubs like GT, LR, Aca, Samya, ect.

The food was so so, the club need seriously a renovation. I'll not be back for a while. I prefer the other clubs.

Maxime
04-29-15, 20:28
Visited AG on Friday to see Marina. She said that FKK is still optional, not prohibited, but girls prefer to wear some clothes..Indeed, thanks for adding!

No more Nicole? Not sure I'll come again in Aca Gold.Nicole was not there. Not sure if she comes back or not.

Guys, thank you for your recent statements on Aca Gold. As a regular (more than nine years) customer of former Blue Note in Rath, I never got acquainted to Panthera. When recognizing that a new owner is running the location I was even more thinking aout worthiness to go there.

Now you tell that even Ewa left the place in direction of a private club. The woman with whom I shared rooms for ten years. And Marina is also struggling. Really no need for me to go there in the nearer future.As W69 wrote, Ewa now is in the new clib of Bob, Haus DuPont: http://hausdupont.de/index.php/dupont-home.html.

Different concept, more private / house club, where you go in for one session (mostly reserved ahead, but not necessary). Good way to get to know this, is the party tomorrow.

What's the hype about AcaGold previously HP?

I was a few weeks ago, I didn't like it, the club is old and crappy, the girls lacked in the looks department, service is OK from the girls, but the atmosphere is boring.When it was HP, it was very (very) good in the presales and service department of the girls, plus the decent (free) a la carte menu and drinks. 1-2 years ago, also optical very nice girls were there (Adelia, Evelina, Alina, Aura, Morena, etc, etc), offering the same high service (open DFK and OWO, extensive pre-sales, etc). Later the girls became less and less attractive in the looks department, but the service stayed.

Since it is Aca Gold, now, you can not be sure about the service anymore, the beautiful ones mostly to be avoided (poor / no DFK, no presales, etc) and only the "old" HP girls are worth the trouble.

So yes, now this club is not much better then many other clubs. Pity but true.

Sanuk327
04-30-15, 22:37
Indeed, thanks for adding!

Nicole was not there. Not sure if she comes back or not.

As W69 wrote, Ewa now is in the new clib of Bob, Haus DuPont: http://hausdupont.de/index.php/dupont-home.html.

Different concept, more private / house club, where you go in for one session (mostly reserved ahead, but not necessary). Good way to get to know this, is the party tomorrow.

When it was HP, it was very (very) good in the presales and service department of the girls, plus the decent (free) a la carte menu and drinks. 1-2 years ago, also optical very nice girls were there (Adelia, Evelina, Alina, Aura, Morena, etc, etc), offering the same high service (open DFK and OWO, extensive pre-sales, etc). Later the girls became less and less attractive in the looks department, but the service stayed.

Since it is Aca Gold, now, you can not be sure about the service anymore, the beautiful ones mostly to be avoided (poor / no DFK, no presales, etc) and only the "old" HP girls are worth the trouble.

So yes, now this club is not much better then many other clubs. Pity but true.What are the prices at Haus Dupont. They have day and night clubs.

Maxime
05-03-15, 09:45
What are the prices at Haus Dupont. They have day and night clubs.AFAIK: no entrance fee, half hour session 60 euro (40 for girl + 20 for room / house).

Sanuk327
05-03-15, 14:49
AFAIK: no entrance fee, half hour session 60 euro (40 for girl + 20 for room / house).Any food / drinks? What is the difference between day/night clubs?

Sanuk327
06-01-15, 19:48
Marina, now on vacation, will not return to AG. She will go to another club after July 15th. Auf Wiedersehen HP / AG, will never see you again.

Trans Atlantic
06-30-15, 05:42
It appears Aca GOLD has an "intro" entry of €20.

Sanuk327
06-30-15, 07:27
It appears Aca GOLD has an "intro" entry of 20.I believe AG will soon start offering cash to patrons for entering their premises.

Trans Atlantic
07-01-15, 23:57
Dropped by today. They renovated the first floor except for the bathroom and the shower. The main room has been redone along with the lobby. The locker rooms are now Aca Velbert size and they have opened up another locker area by the showers.

Denisa is still there. Luciana on holiday. Sessioned with Mara a brunette (brown), taller than average, B cups. DFK and service orientated. She can deepthroat in the same league as Jacqueline of Acapulco (aka Alexandra at DV) or Anda at LR. Worth a repeat.

Polyamorist
07-06-15, 00:44
It appears Aca GOLD has an "intro" entry of 20.What does "introductory" (kennenlernpreis) mean exactly? You're supposed to say you've never been there before? Or it means the club itself is "new"?

They are definitely honoring it?

Maxime
07-06-15, 15:50
What does "introductory" (kennenlernpreis) mean exactly? You're supposed to say you've never been there before? Or it means the club itself is "new"?

They are definitely honoring it?It means you have to introduce yourself and then get in for 20 Euro :).

But serious: this is indeed a special entrance price of 20 euro because of the "introduction of the (new) Acapulco Gold concept". And so it will be valid for ALL customers visiting.

A bargain, if you see what you get for this!

Sanuk327
07-07-15, 00:35
It means you have to introduce yourself and then get in for 20 Euro :).

But serious: this is indeed a special entrance price of 20 euro because of the "introduction of the (new) Acapulco Gold concept". And so it will be valid for ALL customers visiting.

A bargain, if you see what you get for this!Met Marina this past weekend in the hotel. She said that it became unbearable to work in AG any longer. New management treats girls without respect and customer base changed dramatically towards south.

She worked in Blue Note / Panthera for 9 years and is not kind of a butterfly person who flies from one place to another. She is now part time in Haus Dupont in Wuppertal and works by appointments only.

Maxime
07-07-15, 15:19
Met Marina this past weekend in the hotel. She said that it became unbearable to work in AG any longer. New management treats girls without respect and customer base changed dramatically towards south.

She worked in Blue Note / Panthera for 9 years and is not kind of a butterfly person who flies from one place to another. She is now part time in Haus Dupont in Wuppertal and works by appointments only.It is indeed a real pity that many of the original HP girls are gone, but still around 10-12 left (Denisa, Luciana, Celine, Melody, Paulina, etc) of which a few now on holiday.

Polyamorist
07-07-15, 21:48

A bargain, if you see what you get for this!It's a bargain if you're lucky enough on the day to find a good one. LU is uninspired, but had a good time with Caroline from Cameroon, and what a brisk business she was doing. I can't remember a girl so popular since Su.

And thanks, yes, they honor the 20 euro entrance.

Sanuk327
07-10-15, 06:45
It is indeed a real pity that many of the original HP girls are gone, but still around 10-12 left (Denisa, Luciana, Celine, Melody, Paulina, etc) of which a few now on holiday.Maxime, which clubs could be a good fit for Marina considering her personality, age, look? I suggested her to try PSR and Bernds. Can you recommend some other clubs? Her preference is service club with respectful stable mature clientele and within public transport reach from Koln. Your advise is valuable since you know her.

Maxime
07-10-15, 10:39
Maxime, which clubs could be a good fit for Marina considering her personality, age, look? I suggested her to try PSR and Bernds. Can you recommend some other clubs? Her preference is service club with respectful stable mature clientele and within public transport reach from Koln. Your advise is valuable since you know her.Indeed PSR will fit her very good I think. Quiet, but with recurring and mature guests and close to Koln. Bernds also, but is much smaller, little further, and closed in the weekends. Both are indeed service clubs (where Bernds excels, and PSR has some different quality members.).

Good alternative might be Baylon in Elsdorf. Is same distance from Koln as Panthera, and good quality line up, mix of younger and older girls, but she would do well I think. On Friday and Saturday more party atmosphere, but big enough to don't be bothered by it. Service oriented and many returning customers who value service quality over barbie looks.

Sanuk327
07-11-15, 04:40
Indeed PSR will fit her very good I think. Quiet, but with recurring and mature guests and close to Koln. Bernds also, but is much smaller, little further, and closed in the weekends. Both are indeed service clubs (where Bernds excels, and PSR has some different quality members.).

Good alternative might be Baylon in Elsdorf. Is same distance from Koln as Panthera, and good quality line up, mix of younger and older girls, but she would do well I think. On Friday and Saturday more party atmosphere, but big enough to don't be bothered by it. Service oriented and many returning customers who value service quality over barbie looks.Appreciate your input. I have some doubts about Babylon since the club has significant across the border clientele which is not stable and she does not speak English. I am also not sure about public transport convenience.

Polyamorist
07-11-15, 23:07
Appreciate your input. I have some doubts about Babylon since the club has significant across the border clienteleI went to Babylon for a long time, but stopped going because some girls were very publicly rude to me there (it started when one sharky type was angry that I would not take her to a room on a prior occasion). The owner guy is customer-friendly, but the problem is that the female managers under him are not so supportive, so when he's away, the girls can act crazy.

Panthera seems more consistent to me, both under the old and new management.

Willi69
07-12-15, 08:37
I am also not sure about public transport convenience.In fact, it's not possible to get to Babylon with public transport for a long distance.

TeddyTed
08-11-15, 00:54
Hi,

I am planning to go ACA Gold soon and would like to know few things.

1. Haus Panthera had changed its name to Acapulco Gold, right?

2. Do you recommend this FKK as my first FKK ever? Seems like reports here on AG is bad.

But the entrance price appeals to me, which is 20 euro for entry during happy hours.

3. Any advice for me?

Thanks,

TT

Banana Boi
08-11-15, 03:09
But the entrance price appeals to me, which is 20 euro for entry during happy hours.You get what you pay for. If money is the main factor, there are other low budget clubs like Penelope. 20 euro entry before 6 pm and 25 euro sessions. Not recommending rather stating it's there. The best of the low budget clubs is easily Mondial with 30 euro entry all day and 30 euro sessions.

The other alternative is to hit a partytreff like Totalclub Osnabruck where you pay 100 euro and fuck as many girls as you can. This seems to be a better option if money is an issue for you.

Personally I would only recommend a first NRW FKK to be GT, LR, ACA, Samya, or Sixsens. In Hessen, it would be Sharks or Oase.

PedroT97
08-11-15, 09:20
TeddyTed, I fear that if your criterion for starting at AcaG is the 20 Euros entry fee then you're on a zip line to disappointment. Acapulco (Velbert) is 40 Euros for standard entry but as we explained earlier it's only €30 before 13:00. Now, I like 1 hour sessions as it gives me time to relax, have a chat and then slowly increase the pace. So if I am there for a full day that's likely to be 3 x80=240 and the difference between €20, at AcaG and €40, at Aca is simply insignificant. Banana Boi appears to know more about this than most, appears to be very helpful towards his fellows. Listen to his advice. I have less experience but intuitively reckon that Acapulco Velbert, or indeed Samya, has to be a good introduction. Thereafter you'll be hooked. You can't do this on a shoestring, I'm afraid and there's little point. Pedro.

Sanuk327
08-11-15, 14:40
Hi,

2. Do you recommend this FKK as my first FKK ever? Seems like reports here on AG is bad.

But the entrance price appeals to me, which is 20 euro for entry during happy hours.

3. Any advice for me?

Thanks,

TTAcaG (former HP) does not worth a visit any longer, IMHO. Service is terrible now, all best girls have left. First FKK visit should be memorable and I would recommend FKK Babylon in Elsdorf. For a little more money you will get true FKK experience (all girls are nude) and great GFE as well. If you are looking for the best ambience and food. PSR (Parksauna Residenz) in Lohmar is my choice.

Maxime
08-11-15, 15:04
Of course it depends on your taste, if you think optics (beautiful girls) are the most important, and service of the girls not so much, you best visit GT (but NOT on an Friday or staruday evening!) or Acapulco. If you want more relaxed atmosphere and good looking girls offering good service, indeed Babylon and PSR are good options (but in summer period can be quiet). Aca Gold is indeed not so good anymore as Panthera, but since there are stull 6-8 Panthera girls left, you can have a very good session indeed, and the optics of the new girls is good too (like Aca, but they lack in service as well as in Aca.).

Enjoy!

PussyLiccker
08-12-15, 02:26
I guess if relaxing atmosphere is that high of importance. I have visited Panthera before the acquisition. That visit didn't give a good impression of the LU nor the optics of the girls. There were two girls that were my types, and the other girls were just not doable for me. Some were milfy and overweight or others just didn't apeal to me. It was beyond taste, it's about tolerance. I went with one girl, and decided to cut my losses and head for Aca which the optics of the girls are on another level there are way more girls there. Although service is important, girls got to have some level of looks for me to get myself to session with them. Sure Aca is not a service club guaranteed every girl will do the same thing. If I didn't run into good sessions at Aca I wouldn't be attending. I go to club for the girls, so rest of the stuff is secondary to me. Like clientele, food, facilities, and etc. I try not to make judgments based on a single visit, but at the same time I do take things into consideration to make an estimate if it's worth visiting again.

Sanuk327
08-12-15, 04:30
I guess if relaxing atmosphere is that high of importance. I have visited Panthera before the acquisition. That visit didn't give a good impression of the LU nor the optics of the girls. There were two girls that were my types, and the other girls were just not doable for me. Some were milfy and overweight or others just didn't apeal to me. It was beyond taste, it's about tolerance. I went with one girl, and decided to cut my losses and head for Aca which the optics of the girls are on another level there are way more girls there. Although service is important, girls got to have some level of looks for me to get myself to session with them. Sure Aca is not a service club guaranteed every girl will do the same thing. If I didn't run into good sessions at Aca I wouldn't be attending. I go to club for the girls, so rest of the stuff is secondary to me. Like clientele, food, facilities, and etc. I try not to make judgments based on a single visit, but at the same time I do take things into consideration to make an estimate if it's worth visiting again.Just curious. What is the difference between LU and optics of the girls. For me they both mean the same.

Jymondor
08-12-15, 04:43
Just curious. What is the difference between LU and optics of the girls. For me they both mean the same.Optic means nice looking girl. LU is wider definition. It means not just or only nice looking girls, but good performers as well.

Sirioja
08-12-15, 10:20
Hi,

3. Any advice for me?

Thanks,

TTIf you like average look girls, then go. You can also go to Babylon or PSR if You don t need really pretty girls, out of Alexa at Bab but quite busy. For FKK discovery, I advice LR and small smiling dark blond blue eyes super GFE Claudia or curly brunette hair super GFE Edita. Svk. LR is easier for me to discover FKK than GT or Aca.

But I will never forget my single room with blond Ella. Ro at HP, a real woman, but didn't stay a long time.

PussyLiccker
08-13-15, 01:39
Just add to my impressions of my only visit. I have met a beauty that provides great service at PHG that said came from HP at the time, so that left an impression as if service is generally good there, and since it's good, that sets the standards with the better looking girls. Same for Penelope which is a sister club of Aca as I have seen some really pretty Penlope girls at Aca. I got a sense that Penelope isn't exactly a service club given the sessions with the beauties. I've visited Penelope, and was not impressed. This goes to show that smaller clubs has some pretty girls works there, but doesn't give an idea of the general looks of the girls in the club. I take it that the ones with good looks starts off at these clubs, and move on to other clubs, so the reason for running into these types.

PussyLiccker
09-29-15, 03:14
This thread should really get the name changed to Aca Gold.

I visited on a slow night or is the club lacking of girls most nights like I've witnessed? I came in around 10 pm on Tues night expecting good number of girls than smaller daytime service clubs. No, it was pretty much the same number of girls. F39 had more and better LU.

I noticed the newer renovations and since it's new, looks a lot better than Aca Velbert although much smaller scaled. Brightly lit lounge, and white couches like Aca. Buffet food at that time was dry and not edible. Similar to Aca, girls sit in the couch, and wait for punters, but only a few couches with girls occupied. More couches per square area compared to velbert in the fractional sized lounge with lower ceiling, some couches facing each other. Two televisions on the right with football game on. 20 Euros entry happy hour.

Not a club that should carry the name Acapulco. Definitely not golden compared to Velbert.

Maxime
09-30-15, 09:16
Since its new owner and name, it is indeed not so special anymore. But ok, it is still a nice club, but typical daytime club (only on Fri-Sat it will be more crowded after 21:00). So 22:00 on Tuesday is indeed not the best timing. Line up during the day is ok, but indeed. Nothing special (anymore).

McAdonis
10-08-15, 19:01
Since its new owner and name, it is indeed not so special anymore. But ok, it is still a nice club, but typical daytime club (only on Fri-Sat it will be more crowded after 21:00). So 22:00 on Tuesday is indeed not the best timing. Line up during the day is ok, but indeed. Nothing special (anymore).No issue with daytime clubs, but I always find it worthwhile to stay until all or most of the late shift arrives. What is the time window that the late shift girls arrive? How is this club on Friday or Saturday afternoons? Thanks.

Jcrb26
10-10-15, 22:28
I am considering a return visit and was wondering if Denisa and Luciana are still there despite the name change? Will report back if I end up going.

Free Dude
10-10-15, 22:52
I am considering a return visit and was wondering if Denisa and Luciana are still there despite the name change? Will report back if I end up going.Denisa is there, Luciana recently left. I heard she is starting in club Reyna in Moers shortly.

Trans Atlantic
10-13-15, 03:19
Denisa is there, Luciana recently left. I heard she is starting in club Reyna in Moers shortly.Didn't see either last Thursday evening. Other than these two, the rest of the lineup is horrible optics wise.

Jimmy Boy 99
10-13-15, 03:54
Didn't see either last Thursday evening. Other than these two, the rest of the lineup is horrible optics wise.I went on Thursday, 9/24. Horrible lineup: only 3 girls remotely fuckable out of the 20 or so present. After a long time trying to decide, sessioned with Bianca, RO blonde, sweet face, ok tits, ass a little big, great DFK, very good 1 hour session. Never got the names of the other two girls as I was not that interested and instead decided to visit Penelope; a mistake, since the lineup was even worse except for one really pretty girl who ditched me to fuck an Asian guy she had fucked earlier that evening. Avoid both clubs.

Banana Boi
10-13-15, 03:58
instead decided to visit Penelope; a mistake, since the lineup was even worse except for one really pretty girl That's funny. I've only been to Penelope twice and girls were awful except for 1 hot top end ACA quality girl each time. Maybe they keep that 1 top girl there instead of sending her to ACA. Needless to say the hot girl was the busiest one there.

PussyLiccker
10-13-15, 08:23
I've been to Penelope once, and had a good sense of the place. Not worth it. Sure, the pricing is cheap, but it's still far out for the small club. I only decided to visit because I met couple cuties that showed at Aca and I was in the area visiting Rayna which wasn't worth it either. I've been to Panthera before the switch over, and it wasn't that great either. My recent Tuesday visit wasn't the best day to go, but given what I saw, I don't expect much on better days. I may stop by again on a better day to see how it's like if I can squeeze in some time since it's close to Duss.

Jcrb26
10-18-15, 01:40
Stopped by to try my luck and see if Denisa was still there. And luck I did have, saw her almost as soon as I was changed and walking towards the shower. Took her for an hour and found out she prefers the new Aca setup over the Panthers setup. She said the food is better, 3 buffets compared to one meal. And for the girls they charge 15 for 10 am entry as opposed to 35 for noon and later so its an incentive for them to show up early. She also mentioned that she usually works Tuesday to Saturday and occasionally takes the Tuesday off. Needless to say, had a great time qith Denisa.

There was a middle aged blond with straight shoulder length hair that has been there forever. Wasn't my cup of tea so I didn't partake. A dirty blonde by the name of Bianca caught my eye as being a GND look and for me that worked! I believe she was 20 from Romania had smaller tits a bit of baby fat but very down to earth look and a very nice butt! I find the skinny girls there never really have much of an ass but doggy with her was splendid. She is new to the FKK world and has only been there about 2 months.

As mentioned in recent posts, the lineup is not great. Denisa and Bianca being the standouts. A couple others would be doable if I spent the day there and a few were a no go. Service were great from the two I sampled, but one was a sure bet. Having visited Samya the night before and staying till close Aca was a refreshing change to the crazy loud music. I would definitely come back again as I prefer the laid back atmosphere just as I like Samya during the day.

J.

PussyLiccker
11-26-15, 09:40
For curiosity sake, checked out afternoon happy hour. LU below avg like my most recent night visit, but can understand the charm for the folks that attend. I think it's different from Velbert as far as the interaction with a the ladies is more relaxed at HP as the place is mellow and people would think Velbert girls come off a bit distanced.

Few girls in the kino, including a Hungarian girl who came off very friendly(Hungarians come off friendly for me, and generally good sessions). Amanda. Kissing time in the kino, and good session in the room. Nice girl. English good as hakf of the Hungarians Ive met only German. Body not great, but not as bad as some others there. Kino kissing time happens.

So I think Aca Gold girls perhaps are like the HP. Just the decor and food has changed.

Cute parrot in the lounge and the reception lady is friendly.

Solid State
12-27-15, 17:15
Well I would say that the old Pantera has well and truly gone. I only caught the back end of Pantera but it was a more cosy and friendly place with the emphasis on service. Having said that it is very clean and professionally run.

Arrived Wed about 1 pm. E20 entry. About 10 girls with less punters. Spotted a couple of new black girls. The first one I tried was Jennifer 24 from Ghana. Tall thick set girl with nice (d) cups. Had some nice BJ skills deep throat and all.

Asked if I wanted to come in here mouth. For E25 extra of course. I said only if I can squirt it in. It may go in or all over her face. To my delight she agreed. Half hour E65.

While chilling out in the kino (was I asking for trouble) recovering for my next black girl a skinny little thing came and sat next to me starting chatting me up. Next minute she was on my lap kissing me very passionately.

Well this girl really wasn't my type, she didn't have much of ass and she barely had a cups for breasts. I stopped her kissing me and said I would catch up with her later. Wow! She nearly threw a fit.

No one had ever done that to her before and once she starts kissing someone then that means it's off to the room, am I going to pay her for wasting her time? Well I wasn't going to be pressured into anything and I'll tell you how I dealt with her later.

So the second black girl was Eva from Ghana about 28 tall big ass with (c) cups. Comparing her to the other girl her handling and BJ skills were not as good and it was more of a tense knock about but surprisingly very submissive so I could rag her about and get her to do what I wanted.

Ended up coming all over her body for which she wanted her extra. Half hour E65.

Now the way that girl behaved earlier most people would have fucked her off but I did like the way she had kissed me so agreed to session with her later in the evening and Wow what a great decision that was.

Melody 26 Bulgaria. This girl blew me solid for 1 hour straight and had me on the edge of ecstasy. We then proceeded to bang the hell out of each other for the next hour and finished all over her body and at E160 for 2 hours this was one of my top all time FKK sessions.

Melody apologized for her earlier behavior saying that past bad experiences of guys messing her around caused her to act in this uncharacteristic manner. All was well and truly forgiven.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 22:31
Driving from French Alps on Saturday night, to Sharks on Sunday and Ratingen on Monday, on my way back to Paris, entry is 20 before 2 pm, girls are for 40/30 mn. Saw there a playful pretty face and pretty Nicoletta. Ro ex Aca. Can find there high GFE, I remember super GFE blond Ella. Ro on October 2014 , when it was Haus Pantera. 1 black girl seen on this Sunday.

Same breakfast and drinks than Aca, new lounge compare to HP, girls wait sitting in couches like at Aca. Rest room and good showers upstairs. Outdoor on roof.

But I prefer Aca Velbert for beauties and I will return to taste them on next week end.

Ibn Buttita
03-31-16, 00:07
After my failed attempt at a morning party (see Bareback AO Party Calendar), I decided to head for the reincarnation of an old favorite. I had been to Haus Pantera a couple of times on previous trips, but with my morning now clear I decided tory its reincarnation as Acapulco Gold, so I took bus 754 from the Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof to the Annastrasse stop in Ratingen. The place felt largely the same (the rooftop terrace being an improvement I noticed later), with the same homey atmosphere. I was impressed right off the bat, though, with the talent on hand. Although I did miss the nudity, as I had always timed my Haus Pantera visits for their FKK nights.

My first approach was to a sweet young girl-next-door type wearing a white bra and panty set. Her innocent face and cute smile made her outfit look especially provocative. Her ample cleavage didn't hurt either. In the room Bianca provided the perfect high school girlfriend experience, shy and demure but with a warm, welcoming smile. The room was damn cold as the window had been left open and there was no semblance of heat, so I lay down on the bed first, covered myself with my towel, and invited Bianca to join me underneath which seemed to endear me to her.

We kissed sweetly as we snuggled for warmth, my hands alternately sliding over her round breasts and then lightly over her smooth pussy lips; her hands crept down to caress my stiff cock in due time. When we were warm (and horny) enough to shed the towel, Bianca moved down to envelop my dick with her mouth, and after some nice sucking I returned the favor by running my tongue over her moist pussy lips and clit. I rose to position myself on top of her and slid my covered rod inside slowly, fucking Bianca gently like a virgin girlfriend. Later she rode me, her tits a marvel to grab. It was a great start to my birthday.

My next session was sort of a repeat. The girl's personality was all different even if her name (Bia) was similar. This outgoing brunette actively made the rounds in the lounge before settling on my lap and nuzzling my neck. Normally this might be a little too forward for me, but I liked the feel of Bia's juicy ass cheeks on my lap, and her heavy boobs against my chest. Bia was a little bit chunky in her black lingerie, but she was a teenie (roughly) like Bianca, and had a warm smile.

I again repeated my chivalry when we went up to the room (the same cold room as I had with Bianca, actually), offering space beside me under the blanket. Kissing commenced until things got really hot, and this time I was so horny that I quickly had Bia put the condom on me and I pounded her vigorously in missionary as Bia looked up at me with wide eyes and open mouth. Doggy was satisfying too, and I loved squeezing Bianca's juggs while she did the cowgirl thing. Finishing with her lying flat as I grinded against her ass, Bianca clutching at the edge of the bed, was fantastic.

The rest of my Acapulco Gold visit did not match up to the beginning, though the tasty food (unfortunately not the made-to-order excellence that Haus Pantera used to offer). I kept considering whether to go with a black girl; I saw at least two, and one I think may have been Shyla from my previous HP visits, but none really appealed to me this day.

A girl who strangely did appeal was a petite brunette who, besides her very pretty face, was notable for being the most covered up girl there (or in almost any place I've been); she wore a kind of satiny robe that revealed little of her body. This intrigued me, so I decided to take Romanian Sonia to the room to unwrap this present. Her body definitely did not disappoint, totally sleek and supple. I felt I was a prince on my wedding night, given the gift of the alluring princess from a faraway kingdom. To savor this gem I lay her back and devoted the next half hour to licking, sucking, nibbling, and otherwise dedicating my tongue to one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. My face came to be full of her juices, my face drenched, as she lay back, arching her back, an amazing scene in the bedside mirror. Sadly, Sonia was a passive princess, not the spirited filly I had expected when we fucked.

My final selection at AG also failed to live up to expectations. I had noticed a slender Romanian brunette dancing a lot over the course of the afternoon, and her willingness to pick up empty coffee cups and plates to help the wait staff impressed me. Looking for one last session for this visit, I decided to take her up to the room. Alas, we clearly did not click, and the advice that I had read on the forum long ago, if they can dance they can fuck, did not prove true. It was all for the best, since this gave me permission to pull myself away from Acapulco and make my first visit to Oceans.

Sanuk327
03-31-16, 06:06
After my failed attempt at a morning party (see Bareback AO Party Calendar), I decided to head for the reincarnation of an old favorite. I had been to Haus Pantera a couple of times on previous trips, but with my morning now clear I decided tory its reincarnation as Acapulco Gold, so I took bus 754 from the Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof to the Annastrasse stop in Ratingen. The place felt largely the same (the rooftop terrace being an improvement I noticed later), with the same homey atmosphere. I was impressed right off the bat, though, with the talent on hand. Although I did miss the nudity, as I had always timed my Haus Pantera visits for their FKK nights.

My first approach was to a sweet young girl-next-door type wearing a white bra and panty set. Her innocent face and cute smile made her outfit look especially provocative. Her ample cleavage didn't hurt either. In the room Bianca provided the perfect high school girlfriend experience, shy and demure but with a warm, welcoming smile. The room was damn cold as the window had been left open and there was no semblance of heat, so I lay down on the bed first, covered myself with my towel, and invited Bianca to join me underneath which seemed to endear me to her.

We kissed sweetly as we snuggled for warmth, my hands alternately sliding over her round breasts and then lightly over her smooth pussy lips; her hands crept down to caress my stiff cock in due time. When we were warm (and horny) enough to shed the towel, Bianca moved down to envelop my dick with her mouth, and after some nice sucking I returned the favor by running my tongue over her moist pussy lips and clit. I rose to position myself on top of her and slid my covered rod inside slowly, fucking Bianca gently like a virgin girlfriend. Later she rode me, her tits a marvel to grab. It was a great start to my birthday.

My next session was sort of a repeat. The girl's personality was all different even if her name (Bia) was similar. This outgoing brunette actively made the rounds in the lounge before settling on my lap and nuzzling my neck. Normally this might be a little too forward for me, but I liked the feel of Bia's juicy ass cheeks on my lap, and her heavy boobs against my chest. Bia was a little bit chunky in her black lingerie, but she was a teenie (roughly) like Bianca, and had a warm smile.

I again repeated my chivalry when we went up to the room (the same cold room as I had with Bianca, actually), offering space beside me under the blanket. Kissing commenced until things got really hot, and this time I was so horny that I quickly had Bia put the condom on me and I pounded her vigorously in missionary as Bia looked up at me with wide eyes and open mouth. Doggy was satisfying too, and I loved squeezing Bianca's juggs while she did the cowgirl thing. Finishing with her lying flat as I grinded against her ass, Bianca clutching at the edge of the bed, was fantastic.

The rest of my Acapulco Gold visit did not match up to the beginning, though the tasty food (unfortunately not the made-to-order excellence that Haus Pantera used to offer). I kept considering whether to go with a black girl; I saw at least two, and one I think may have been Shyla from my previous HP visits, but none really appealed to me this day.

A girl who strangely did appeal was a petite brunette who, besides her very pretty face, was notable for being the most covered up girl there (or in almost any place I've been); she wore a kind of satiny robe that revealed little of her body. This intrigued me, so I decided to take Romanian Sonia to the room to unwrap this present. Her body definitely did not disappoint, totally sleek and supple. I felt I was a prince on my wedding night, given the gift of the alluring princess from a faraway kingdom. To savor this gem I lay her back and devoted the next half hour to licking, sucking, nibbling, and otherwise dedicating my tongue to one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. My face came to be full of her juices, my face drenched, as she lay back, arching her back, an amazing scene in the bedside mirror. Sadly, Sonia was a passive princess, not the spirited filly I had expected when we fucked.

My final selection at AG also failed to live up to expectations. I had noticed a slender Romanian brunette dancing a lot over the course of the afternoon, and her willingness to pick up empty coffee cups and plates to help the wait staff impressed me. Looking for one last session for this visit, I decided to take her up to the room. Alas, we clearly did not click, and the advice that I had read on the forum long ago, if they can dance they can fuck, did not prove true. It was all for the best, since this gave me permission to pull myself away from Acapulco and make my first visit to Oceans.Great report from god-forsaken HP. Good memories will stay with me forever despite I do not visit HP / AG any longer. Old Blue Note spirit is not dead until Melody, Lena and some others are still there. During my last visit to Parksauna Residenz I had threesome with Ewa and Marina (both former Blue Note and HP veterans), and I was blessed by the service they provided. Viva HP!

Kvaser
04-16-16, 08:11
Anyone else here who's been to Acapulco Gold recently and can tell whether it's worth visiting? I was there a couple of years ago when it was called House Panthera and really liked it, and most of the reports at Freier Cafe seem positive:

http://www.freiercafe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=208

Then I was surprised to see that recent reports here at ISG were mostly negative to AG. So what do you say guys who have visited most clubs in the the Dusseldorf area? Is AG worth a visit or is Acapulco in Velbert better?

BigBuddy69
04-16-16, 09:20
I was here last Thursday and I had a better time than in aca velbert yesterday. The three girls, mara, Alice and Irina were all friendly and willing to please. Lots of social time on the couch with those charming girls sitting on my lap.

Solid State
04-17-16, 17:06
Then I was surprised to see that recent reports here at ISG were mostly negative to AG. So what do you say guys who have visited most clubs in the the Dusseldorf area? Is AG worth a visit or is Acapulco in Velbert better?The number of girls seem to be increasing at Gold but ACA Velbert has more and are of better quality but that does not equate to service. If you time the happy hours right you can sample both without spending a fortune and they are not too far apart. Both are worth a visit, you'll have to decide which one you like best.

Sanuk327
04-19-16, 00:16
The number of girls seem to be increasing at Gold but ACA Velbert has more and are of better quality but that does not equate to service. If you time the happy hours right you can sample both without spending a fortune and they are not too far apart. Both are worth a visit, you'll have to decide which one you like best.Do you know if big-tits Lena (Lebanese German) is still in Gold?

BigBuddy69
04-19-16, 06:44
She is still in gold. Melody too. Actually I've been three times in gold these days and I can confirm I had a really better time than in velbert. Lots of pretty girls and the average service level is so much higher.

Jymondor
04-19-16, 14:28
She is still in gold. Melody too. Actually I've been three times in gold these days and I can confirm I had a really better time than in velbert. Lots of pretty girls and the average service level is so much higher.Are there "FKK days" as in former Panhera Haus?

Sanuk327
04-19-16, 16:36
Are there "FKK days" as in former Panhera Haus?I believe no.

BigBuddy69
04-20-16, 07:24
You're right, no more FKK days.

Sirioja
04-20-16, 15:23
Nikky Samya / Ananda Sharks is there.

Ex Nicoletta Aca, also.

Free Dude
04-20-16, 22:10
Nikky Samya / Ananda Sharks is there.

I highly doubt it. I was there on Saturday (a day after she was reported to have been seen). I spoke to another former Samya girl and she was very surprised: hadn't seen Nieky there at all during her time in Ratingen. Haven't heard anyone else who saw her, except for indirect reports that claim some French guy did. I assume you haven't seen her there yourself and are just basing yourself on others (as always).

Banana Boi
04-20-16, 22:47
How was the rest of the ACA Gold lineup for optiks, FD?

PussyLiccker
04-21-16, 02:53
I highly doubt it. I was there on Saturday (a day after she was reported to have been seen). I spoke to another former Samya girl and she was very surprised: hadn't seen Nieky there at all during her time in Ratingen. Haven't heard anyone else who saw her, except for indirect reports that claim some French guy did. I assume you haven't seen her there yourself and are just basing yourself on others (as always).Who ever relayed the info from Youppie to ijsberen, mixed up Nieky and a girl name Nicky (or Nikita) Albanian who is also ex-Samya. That same dude provided wrong info in the past about another girl. Linet at SixSens being ex-Aca Lynette, which BB confirm it's not. With several boards, what happens is, wrong info can carry on to another like a chain affect. Just like Siri just relayed wrong info read on a board.

Free Dude
04-21-16, 17:44
How was the rest of the ACA Gold lineup for optiks, FD?I would say "ok", some nice girls and definitely better than in HP times, but not at the level of Sharks, Acapulco Velbert, Oase and so on.

BigBuddy69
04-21-16, 19:11
If you like natural looking girls the line up is very good! I'll do a report later.

Banana Boi
04-21-16, 22:10
Thanks FD. I think I will visit ACA Gold next trip as my 'new' club.

BigBuddy69
04-23-16, 19:03
I had some very good times in Aca Gold last week. Panthera was one of favorite clubs before but my only visit in Gold was six months ago, late in the night and I took too long to decide wich girl I would choose so they were all going to bed.

Full day Thursday the 14th. I met my belgian friends over there, had three good sessions with Mara, Alice and Irina.

The three girls sat on my lap for the social time, were very cuddly and all gave me the GFE service I like with kisses and everything, Alice being the best kisser to my taste.

Some days later, disappointed by the F39, I came for the happy hour after 9 pm, met the young Tania (friend of Olivia) who kisses a lot but doesn't really do anything else. Kind of a disappointment.

The day after, I come back, she tries again her luck but I resist. Instead, I go with Denisa that I met first 3 years ago. She always delivers and I like her new look, more mature. The girl is a sweetheart.

Then, Wednesday, after a disastrous visit to PHG, I come back to finish my holidays with a good time. I go again with Tania and again this is dissapointing. She lacks technique in bed or maybe she's a liar.

So, before the closing time, I take Alice again who knows how to please a man.

Food was good (worse than in Panthera but better than in Velbert), girls were lovely (really more than in Panthera) and I had a good time with all of them (even with Tania, at least for the foreplay). So I'll come gladly again in July.

I met Vanessa / ex. Victoria in Rayna and she's always so talkative, she gave me some news of my sweetheart Alexandra from Rayna who seems to be back in Romania for good.

Travelforfun
05-06-16, 16:46
Hi guys, planning a trip once more. Any idea if the chubby German girl Lena Ex Blue Note still working there?

BigBuddy69
05-06-16, 17:34
Two weeks ago she was here.

Travelforfun
05-07-16, 07:23
Two weeks ago she was here.Thanks Buddy, hope she's working on the day I'm there.

Sanuk327
05-07-16, 13:29
Thanks Buddy, hope she's working on the day I'm there.Call them ahead, they will tell you her schedule for the week. Lena works only a few days a week.

Banana Boi
05-10-16, 06:20
Is Anka from Heaven 7 at ACA Gold?

EastGoing
05-20-16, 12:45
I had heard from a few guys that this club was worth a visit. In F39 last week I saw a dutch guy I often meet, he convinced me definitely to go there, also because he told me he would have gone on the following day. Unfortunately he didn't come, so I had to arrange on my own. Anyway, I saw a couple of known faces who entertained me a bit.

I had been in this club only once 3 years ago, I didn't remember much. Anyway, I was very positively impressed in the overall. Ok, being used to my shitty clubs it doesn't take that much to impress me about cleanliness, tidiness, food, english-speaking theke, etc. Even a single event of the following ones: a toilet roll, some soap in the showers and dispensers, some running hot water, a towel without holes and stains is enough to surprise me and shock me.

I found Aca Gold better than Velbert's Aca, even if there are less girls and less beautiful. Food was good and abundant, the theke very kind and english speaking, I gaped at the little cups in the bathrooms with some kind of liquid for rinsing and disinfecting mouths. Clean and shiny everywhere, the only thing the club lacks is a pool for refreshing, specially in these days, and some fans or aircon, at least in the rooms.

I arrived at around 1,30 pm to take advantage of the happy hour entrance and left at around 6 pm after my friend officially informed me he wouldn't join. And I went to Luderland for the already described failure. However I made a couple of rooms ;-)

PussyLiccker
05-20-16, 12:54
That's right Gold's LU not comparable to Aca quantity or quality (optiks). That's should be apparent. It's a smaller venue, probably better pre-zimmer with girls, etc. Similarly at LR with better LU. But, maybe the girls are more personable at Gold? I agree on the Theke. Food sucks.

For 20 Euros happy hour entry, can't regret taking a look. I got kino action which was a plus, but would be much better if there were a lot of good looking girls in the kino providing it. LOL.

BigBuddy69
05-20-16, 17:02
Il you're talking about service, the line up in Gold may be way better than in Aca Velbert.

Sirioja
05-21-16, 10:55
Il you're talking about service, the line up in Gold may be way better than in Aca Velbert.For me, beauty and class are a very important part of the attraction. I never go with ugly top performer, Bernds or Bab are not for me. About 2 months ago, I made a pit stop at Aca gold, I could go only with brunette ex Nicoletta Aca Velbert, who was not the prettiest and the best GFE at Velbert, even friendly girl.

Each one his tastes.

Dasisextra
06-19-16, 23:20
Do you know if big-tits Lena (Lebanese German) is still in Gold?I don't know a "Lena" but had a fantastic hour with a big tits 1/2 German 1/2 Lebanese girl called Kira.

Optimist
06-20-16, 17:33
I have started a thread entitled Acapulco Gold under the section of threads started by members. It seems daft to continue using this Haus Panthera thread.

Breadman
06-20-16, 21:21
I have started a thread entitled Acapulco Gold under the section of threads started by members. It seems daft to continue using this Haus Panthera thread.Why didn't you start the thread in the main section? Having it down below is where the chat and the odd stuff gets posted.

Solid State
06-20-16, 22:44
I don't know a "Lena" but had a fantastic hour with a big tits 1/2 German 1/2 Lebanese girl called Kira.Kira, nice girl, hot, porn star performance, likes you to play with her clit. Didn't realize she was half Lebanese. Lena who I believe is originally from Lebanon but now a naturalized German is still there.

Kvaser
06-21-16, 05:11
Why didn't you start the thread in the main section? Having it down below is where the chat and the odd stuff gets posted.Yeah, maybe admin can merge the two threads together?

Optimist
06-21-16, 14:28
Why didn't you start the thread in the main section? Having it down below is where the chat and the odd stuff gets posted.My mistake. I think it will result as you say in the new thread failing. Oh well, not the worst mistake in my life. Worst thing is that I am down as moderating the new thread.

PussyLiccker
06-21-16, 14:43
Only the mod can start a new thread in the main section or move the threads from the user blog to the main section. We users can start the new threads under the user blog section. It makes more sense for the mod to change the thread title of HP to Acapulco Gold.

Optimist
06-21-16, 16:47
PL. Thanks for your understanding. Certainly it used to be the case that users couldn't start a thread in the main section, but after Breadmans's comment I looked again and I think users can start a thread in the main section.

Best option would be if Jackson could rename this thread to "Acapulco Gold" and archive the thread I started. ?

BigBuddy69
07-22-16, 14:51
I came many times in Aca Gold this month.

The girls (all romanian except written)

-Bianca, 20 yo, beautiful face with great blue eyes, dark blonde, nice body slightly chubby. Unfortunately the session was so-so. Kisses were scarce, BJ was clumsy. Doggy was OK. No CG. Not really friendly.

-Flori, around 22 ?, nice face, hot bod with little tits, black hair. 1st day in the club. Good ST with long presales and great service: DFK, BJ with DT, it was closing time so she rode me CG and made me come quickly. Unfortunately I never saw her again.

-Roberta, 22 yo, high cheekbones, brunette, a few tatoos, very slim with a nice little ass, doesn't speak english, two words of german. She has a good reputation but I was disappointed: her skin is harsh, she makes everything too fast and she lacks sensuality.

-Martha, 30 yo, polish, fucking hot charming woman!! Long brown hair, long legs, stockings, fair skin, the body of the ultimate MILF. Her service was great and sensual. She knows how to please a man. She worked in Velbert before.

-Alice, 26 yo, slim, nice ass, boobs damaged by the pregnancies, orange / red hair? Sensual service, DFK, she likes when I take care of her by sucking her nipples and licking her pussy. I've known her since April.

-Elif, 25 yo, turkish. Black hair, classic turkish beauty. Her body below the waist is a little too thick. Gives an OK service (DFK) but fakes a little too much. Can stand a good pounding in doggy.

- Cleopatra, 20 yo, brunette, slim, very pretty. She was worn out the day I took her so we really didn't do anything but I think she can be a good pick when she's fresh.

-Isa, 22 yo, brunette, the body (and the face) of an hot italian actress. Curvy with a marvelous pair of see tits. Friendly and gives a good service (lots of kisses but no tongue, she told me before). I licked her pussy for a long time and she liked it. Sex in 2 positions and she made me come in CG.

Facts:

The place itself is a little outdated or cheap but I always have better service here than in Velbert (where the place is litteraly falling apart). Food is average, not enough light in the main room and too much noise in the evening but the pricing is unbeatable: 20 / entrance in the happy hour and 40/30 minutes. Really more good looking girls than in the former HP. I will come again as soon as I can.

BigBuddy69
07-22-16, 20:41
I forgot Alejandra, 28 yo, blonde, really GND type (I mean little bits of fat everywhere). Not really pretty but very funny and friendly and actually she gave me a good time. DFK, 69, missionary, CG. She's more the fuck friend type than the GF type though.

Trans Atlantic
10-14-16, 23:08
Lineup definitely improved since they took over Panthera. About 20-25 girls on a Friday evening.

Optically similar to Aca in Velbert. Food same as Aca so positive in that you know what to expect as weekend is grill but bad if you don't like Aca food.

Definitely worth checking out for a quick visit.

PussyLiccker
10-15-16, 14:30
Thanks TA. I was contemplating to stop by, but decided against it unfortunately. I bet my money on Aca yet again. Before Aca gold showed, Aca was better. Perhaps Aca gold has higher odds for gems now? I always liked Aca for optiks and running into gems were gold. Good to hear LU improved.

Sirioja
10-15-16, 19:47
But Aca Velbert have not same casting level than 1 year ago. Kate still on holidays. Aca Gold is not known for top models except Luciana and Isa / Valentina gone.

Trans Atlantic
10-16-16, 03:36
But Aca Velbert have not same casting level than 1 year ago. Kate still on holidays. Aca Gold is not known for top models except Luciana and Isa / Valentina gone.Luciana still at Aca Gold? Thought she left.

Thanks TA. I was contemplating to stop by, but decided against it unfortunately. I bet my money on Aca yet again. Before Aca gold showed, Aca was better. Perhaps Aca gold has higher odds for gems now? I always liked Aca for optiks and running into gems were gold. Good to hear LU improved.

You probably will not want to spend an entire day at Aca Gold as lineup is smaller than Aca and no smartphone/tablet allowed to pass the time. But there at gems to be found at Aca Gold.

Sirioja
10-16-16, 03:43
Luciana was still there on July. Valentina only made fat pit stop, but too beautiful for Aca Gold.

Sirioja
10-19-16, 04:24
Luciana was still there on July. Valentina only made fat pit stop, but too beautiful for Aca Gold.Just short time for Valentina at Aca Gold, before end of June at Aca Velbert, she didn't like both, nor Magnum and Oceans before, nor LR and PHG after. I liked her sweetness and she really improved for GFE. Bad luck she left, a real model brunette.

Maxime
10-19-16, 13:32
Optics of the line up definitely better than in Panthera time, but on the service level. There are still a few service bombs, like Kim (former Maya), Diana, Aida, but those are not really stunners to say the least. Many beauties lack DFK or decent BBBJ / DT skills IMHO.

Sirioja
10-21-16, 07:24
I remember blond curly hair Elli. Ro on October 2014 at HP, what a sweet Romanian real woman. I had only 1 hour with her, but now I would keep her longer. I need more and more time to enjoy my dreams. My only girl at HP / Aca Gold. Sometimes 4 girls a day at Aca Velbert.

Diet Coke
11-07-16, 11:16
Took bus 754 to Annastrasse and walked to Gold. 20 Euro at around 11:30 AM. Showered, looked around, visited outside smoking area. All girls with clothing, robes, or towels. Hard to see the product. Finally saw a slender girl, topless, small breasts with glasses. Joanna, said 27. A kiss or 2, no other couch action. Said had been at club one and half years, and later saw reports on her on German board from over a year ago. To room, caressing standing, some light kissing. Eventually blow and condom. To mission and wilted after awhile. More blow with fingering allowed. Good blow and another condom and back to mission for the finish. 40 Euro.

A long time looking around. I think the lineup was much better at Freude 39 and Dietz. A lot looked worn esp. In full light outside in smoking area. Finally sat with young looking girl. Said her name was Alief, sounded like "a leaf". Romanian, said good English, but not that great. Said 20 years and 5 days in club and had been week in place in Romania. Cute short girl, be breasts, no sag. To room again some kissing and standing caressing her fine breasts. A lot of blow but to fast and lacked variety. Finally got hard, but it took her a long time to get condom and wilted some. More blow and some light fingering but finally she seemed to tire of the effort so hugged for awhile and said we can go. 40 Euro. Watched for awhile and then got dressed and asked for taxi. While waiting saw a short cute looking blonde girl that maybe just arrived. Taxi to Ratingen Ost 13 Euro.

PussyLiccker
11-29-16, 03:43
LU was pretty bad during an early stay. Doesn't live up to Aca name.

XXL
12-08-16, 17:06
LU seemed to be complete already when I arrived at 11 am. They must have a policy of compulsory attendance for girls regardless of crowd levels. Only three men around, helping themselves to a scanty breakfast. LU was well below ACA's, more like Mondial's. There was one jewel: Raissa, aged 20 and 2 months by her own admission and not looking a day older, hardly a word of German, apparently new in the trade. Tall and thin with an angel face. Her performance in bed was indeed that of a debutante, the experience more like deflowering a willing virgin. She complained about Gold's LU being a "disaster, with only short biggish girls". "All the better for you" I said, but she didn't get my drift. She went on to complain about Gold's black girl (a girl from Kenya, average figure). "She has a bad smile" said Raissa. "Smile"? Raissa flicked her finger at her nose repeating "very bad smile in the room". I was puzzled: "Do you mean she does cocaine all the time"? This sounded so absurd until I realised Raissa was mispronouncing "smile" for "smell".

I woudn't program Aca-Gold on an FKK circuit if you time is limited, but the place is as good as any for a pit stop. The downstairs area (wellness, lounge) has been renovated and is cosier than, say, Mondial's.

The ranking of my 3-FKK foray into NRW is as follows:

1) Acapulco.

2) Sixsens.

3) Acapulco Gold.

PussyLiccker
12-09-16, 05:15
I can't see AG's LU coming close to Mondial's. Mondial is a night club that get's going at night. Many times more girls (than what I've seen during my short happy HR visit as well), even more girls than Samya.

I would agree with AG being a club for quick stop to see if there are any interesting girls due to probable complete LU earlier on in the day (not completely sure) and the happy HR entry, which alines well. H7 another club in the catagory of those type of visit I found to be more of a value due to free entry within the cut-off and usually have ran into 1-2 above avg looking girls there. But, different strokes for different folks I'd say.

Well my last visit was an exception as Victoria (Bul, Iran, ex-Sharks, LR) showed up there. She would be considered a good looker anywhere.

Sirioja
12-09-16, 06:13
Viktoria. Bu who worked at Globe, I really don t understand her strategy, now at Aca Gold for 40/30 mn, even she has to stay around Duss.

Also ex Marga Samya / Miky PHG / Jaqueline LR, top pole dancer, there, before moving again.

PussyLiccker
12-10-16, 15:33
Well competition is high at Sharks, and if business is low, girls will look for other clubs for potentials. The high entry is a risk in order to profit. AG has low happy HR entry.

Even at a small club, a girl can do better than a big one with high entry and much competitions. Depends on the environment for potential of many punters to go with her. Kate for instance at Aca.

Sirioja
12-10-16, 16:11
I discovered Viktoria at Sharks, she suffered from some clients behavior. Also met her at LR. She has to stay around Dusseldorf, wish her to return to Globe where she has worked.

BigBuddy69
12-18-16, 13:22
I was here in November and I didn't find that the LU was so bad. Two girls: Mimi and Corina. Mimi has a good reputation on the other boards, looks very good but I thought that she was too distant. Service is OK (DFK, DATY, etc.), but no real implication.

Corina is a slim blond romanian girl and she gave me a good time: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, tender sex in missionary. Her english is OK.

Sirioja
12-18-16, 18:14
I discovered Viktoria at Sharks, she suffered from some clients behavior. Also met her at LR. She has to stay around Dusseldorf, wish her to return to Globe where she has worked.She might move to YY, better for her.

Marga / Miky / Jaqueline, top pole dancer, may be back at Samya, also better for her.

Tommyseville
12-22-16, 16:36
Acapulco Gold.

Robert-Zapp Strasse, Ratigen, Germany.

INTRODUCTION.

With an early evening arrival into DUS, I decided to try Acapulco Gold because of its proximity to the airport. I liked its previous incarnation as Haus Panthera a lot--back then service was good and the vibe was laid back. I hoped AcaGold retained some of those HP qualities, with perhaps an infusion of better looking talent from sister clubs Penelope and Acapulco Velbert.

First in a multi-club weekend tour:

Acapulco Gold (Aca Gold) Thurs night
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3379-FKK-Acapulco-Gold&p=1977166&viewfull=1#post1977166

Heaven 7 (H7) Friday morning
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3811-Heaven-7-Sauna-Club-Willich&p=1977171&viewfull=1#post1977171

Goldentime (GT) Friday afternoon/evening
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1977168&viewfull=1#post1977168

Acapulco (Aca) Saturday afternoon/evening
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3025-FKK-Acapulco-Velbert&p=1977169&viewfull=1#post1977169

GETTING THERE.

I had just picked up a new E-class Benz from DUS, and had to call the rental car guy over to switch the satnav language to English. But I could've gotten there without it I think--Ratigen isn't that big, and the route from the autobahn is pretty straightforward.

VISIT.

The layout of the outside was familiar, the inside had changed. Upon entry the front desk was straightaway there, not tucked into an adjacent office as before. The front desk girl spoke very good english, and was discussing the way things worked to two other would-be patrons when I entered. She took my entry fee and gave me my key and got an unremarkable working girl to give me a quick tour.

Locker rooms and the circular shower were just as in the old HP, except the kino was a room off the shower hallway this time instead of a cubical-partitioned area of the main room.

Hovering around the kino were a few girls, but the majority were in the main room, Acapulco-style, lounging on two-seater sofas. There was a good mix of girls, mostly leaning toward the Penelope side of the attractiveness spectrum rather than Acapulco's.

The smoking lounge just outside the bar seemed bigger and better than I remembered--it wasn't that cold stepping out there even in this late November night.

I did a couple of loops, then got corralled by a young thin girl near the kino. Tanya was quite aggressive with her approach, especially compared to the light / no approach of the girls in the main room. She felt me up under my towel and started french kissing me right there, standing up in the doorway of the kino. Having been celibate for the past whole 5 days (can you imagine? In Germany?) I started getting a boner. I excused myself to go shower first (a gentleman doesn't just get off a plane and fuck a girl, does he?) and Tanya stood across from the shower room entrance and *watched me shower*.

That was kind of an erotic experience--like a reversal of my usual hanging around in the lounge chairs downstairs at Samya watching girls shower post-session (and at times, joining in) at the half-walled shower in the big room outside Samya's saunas. I'm no Adonis, more like Bart Simpson. I know she wasn't ogling me in there, and just didn't want to let go of a hooked potential customer, or heaven forbid, let me get snapped up by another girl. But it was kind of fun. I made sure she saw me lathering up my privates--yes, baby, this one's for you!

After toweling off, we sat in the kino for a bit--she wouldn't start off with a kino BJ (so much for the old HP service) but we did continue the kissing. So we went to the room.

TANYA Ro.

20 years old, slim brown hair sweet and desperate.

Tanya somehow reminded me of a young model from an old Calvin Klein ad campaign--not strikingly pretty but slender and fresh. We took an upstairs room with a glass door and a barber chair, seemingly for cosmetology sessions. I toyed with the idea of using that chair somehow, but we ended up on the small bed against the wall.

Tanya wasn't shy about BBBJ in the room, and our session was pretty much as expected--not off the hook sexual as I've enjoyed previously at HP, but consistent with most Acapulco girls, including DFK and lots of intimate touching, finishing in mish.

After cumming we went over to an open shower room on that upstairs floor, where Tanya and I rinsed ourselves using the handheld showers there. I don't remember this from the old HP days--maybe it was behind a closed door back then? Maybe it's supposed to be for girls only? Maybe Tanya just has a shower fetish? Who knows.

Afterward I helped myself to a bit of the remaining buffet food--there wasn't much left by this time except fried breaded chicken breast and french fries. Unfortunately the made-to-order meals at HP are long-gone.

It took me a while to find another girl--I found different spots in the main room to sit and watch, but girls were coming and going and mostly going. I think around 10 pm a number of girls started turning in for the night, which was unfortunate. I had noticed a hot blonde sitting just across from the bar and she hadn't turned up again, and a pretty brunette wearing a plaid shirt over her bra top went off with a pal and never came back.

I checked out the kino again and found the hallway to be a good place to see girls come and go--I guess the house rules allow approaching outside the main room, and so I got to meet a few girls that way.

One girl fit the bill with her pretty face and high cheekbones, so I took her into the kino for an interview.

CHRISTINA.

25, pretty cheekbones / nose but no kissing.

My session with Christina was different than with Tanya, but still decent. Again she demurred from doing a kino BJ, and didn't kiss either. But in the room she moved her butt closer to allow FIV during her BBBJ, and seemed to get into the session a bit more sexually than Tanya. Her BBBJ was so much better, for example--I almost splooged unexpectedly. Perhaps it was just experience--Christina said she was 25 (but looked younger).

Aftewards we stopped by the upstairs shower again; the second shower head was occupied by a working girl rinsing off and brushing her teeth with a fancy electric toothbrush. Nice to see hookers abiding by the guidelines of the FKK Dental Association--just like Julia Roberts and her floss in "Pretty Woman" I guess. Wouldn't want to add gingivitis to the list of potential biohazards of this profession.

After showering I changed and checked out--I had planned a full day tomorrow, with free breakfast at Heaven 7, GT during the afternoon, and my usual nightcap at Living Room. I thought I could use a full night's sleep. Plus it seems like the girls I noticed upon entry had all gone off-shift.

SUMMARY.

Aca Gold was worth visiting for the two sessions I had--I think during primetime hours (dinner to 10 pm?) there would be at least 2-3 doable girls, and with 40 EUR sessions like Aca Velbert the value is certainly there. Food was lame though, although having low expectations I wasn't surprised.

GIRLS I MET / DID*.

*Tanya 20 ro shoulder brown hair sweet desperate grabbed me before shower then watched me shower no CIM meh BBBJ like Calvin Klein model has 1 yr old daughter but tight body.

MONICA unremarkable.

BIANCA blue eyes pretty face thick saw getting food.

ALICE bottle blonde turquoise push-up bra skanky.

ERICA older girl in back of room.

SIMONA young cute with plaid top took phone and bailed.

LORA Simona's pretty young friend.

IRINA skinny dark white bikini.

MARA skinnier, reminiscent of a college-hire coworker.

LIANA soccer girl.

SELINA Latin look bottle blond.

*CHRISTINA dark hair pretty face cheekbones and nose 25 FIV good BBBJ but no kissing.

LabMan
12-25-16, 09:36
Hi guys!

I will be in the Dusseldorf region for this new years and am trying to decide what club to visit. Since it is new year, I surely want to be able to have a couple of beers without getting totally ripped off. So does anyone know about the bar prices? Included, decent or ridiculous? And also, how about the wellness? Have they got jacuzzi? I have an old injury in my back that really needs a bit treatment in hot water after a couple of sessions.

Thanks in advance!

BigBuddy69
12-27-16, 04:48
No jacuzzi, only sauna and I think the beer costs about 3 or 5 euros.

Polyamorist
01-06-17, 13:49
Update: nothing really. Club is about the same as last year. Romanian majority: mostly apathetic. Other Eastern Europeans: friendlier, but no stunners. But 80% of the business being done by 20% of the girls: the Africans!

By the way, did anybody say yet how cool it is this club is named after a type of weed.

This is my 69th post, very fitting for my latest activities.

HolySmokes
01-06-17, 15:16
Update: nothing really. Club is about the same as last year. Romanian majority: mostly apathetic. Other Eastern Europeans: friendlier, but no stunners. But 80% of the business being done by 20% of the girls: the Africans!.Hi Polyamorist,

Since I cannot find photos of girls on their website (or rather the photos they do have are without names and appear to not necessarily be of girls at the moment), I thought I'd ask you: what are African girls there like? Are there many? Spinner types? Do you know how it would compare to Babylon near Koln? I will be in the area soon and just wondering which club to visit.

Thanks in advance for the help.

BigBuddy69
01-06-17, 20:40
The only black girl I see often in Aca Gold is Shila and she's not really a spinner.

On my last two visits I've been with:

-Martina (former Marie at Aca Velbert), very sweet girl, tries to do her best but her body suffered from pregnancy.

- Manuela: 19 yo, great boobs, nice body, ok service, no problem with kissing.

- Maya (was at LR 3 years ago), GFE service, a little chubby, good social time (speaks perfect french).

- Lori. Hottest girl of the club but the service is far from perfect: doesn't like BBBJ, actually she talked so much that we didn't have intercourse.

Polyamorist
01-08-17, 01:54
The only black girl I see often in Aca Gold is Shila and she's not really a spinner.
There is also Naomi, and Naomi's mentor, a beautiful black Germanized girl who used to work in Globe but lives in Dusseldorf.

Naomi is not to be confused with Naomi of Babylon, also an awesome lady.

Zambian Shila also provides great service, except these days she is ignoring me because I guess it is Naomi's turn to own me. So if any you jerks here meet Naomi and Shila promise me you won't fuck them, because the more graphical reports I read of sex with these girls, the more I will be weeping into my laptop and that's not good for the internals.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

McAdonis
01-16-17, 02:02
- Lori. Hottest girl of the club but the service is far from perfect: doesn't like BBBJ, actually she talked so much that we didn't have intercourse.More or less guessed who Lori was when you wrote this post. Today I stopped by again and confirmed it. Light eyes, dark hair, small cute upturned nose (I think), early-20's Nice smile.

I usually don't look at girls faces too closely. If she was at a club where there are a sea of girls with nice bodies, I probably would not notice Lori. But Lori has a top-five body at AG, so I had to consider her. Then I examined her face. She has the prettiest face in AG. I thought to myself: she must be the prototype face that most guys look for! I've been wrong before. But her popularity on both visits would suggest otherwise. She works late shift, so probably starts 5 pm or so.

PussyLiccker
01-16-17, 02:11
McA, it seems to me girls you tend to pick most often do not get good service reviews. I dunno if it's the type of girls you are attracted to. Perhaps particular looks have a high weight.

McAdonis
01-16-17, 02:26
McA, it seems to me girls you tend to pick most often do not get good service reviews. I dunno if it's the type of girls you are attracted to. Perhaps particular looks have a high weight.Never went with Lori. Don't need to room to be able to identify a girl.

I said she is the prototype for all of you. Not for me.

PussyLiccker
01-16-17, 02:44
Well, I figured she would be a top choice given you said she has a pretty face. Personally, LU didn't have a top 5 other than Victoria I've seen at LR. But, different days can have different girls. All my visits, really no luck of number of choices.

Solo Traveler
01-16-17, 05:35
Hello,

I want to try Acapulco Gold for its more convenient location by public transportation. (Bus stop 600 meters away).

Is it common to get a good full service (DFK, BBBJ, covered sex with lots of positions) for 40 EUR 30 minutes here?

I saw on the website that they open from 10 am, have buffet all day, and only 20 EUR for entry.

I plan to visit the club on a week day, enter from 11 am and leave at 10 pm. Can I expect sufficient food and 3-5 good service women there?

Thanks.

Trans Atlantic
01-17-17, 05:50
Dropped by Aca GOLD last week. It's hit or miss. Sometimes you find some amateur gems fresh from Romania other times horrible lineup. Did find Luciana this time but then again she was there back in October but I didn't recognize her as she has aged a bit in the past two years.

Travelforfun
01-19-17, 10:48
Hi there,

To anyone who's been to the club recently, could you please confirm if Lena is still working there?

Sanuk327
01-21-17, 03:28
Hi there,

To anyone who's been to the club recently, could you please confirm if Lena is still working there?Call them 02102 7006336 and ask, they will tell you her schedule.

Sirioja
01-21-17, 03:40
Hello,

I want to try Acapulco Gold for its more convenient location by public transportation. (Bus stop 600 meters away).

Is it common to get a good full service (DFK, BBBJ, covered sex with lots of positions) for 40 EUR 30 minutes here?

I saw on the website that they open from 10 am, have buffet all day, and only 20 EUR for entry.

I plan to visit the club on a week day, enter from 11 am and leave at 10 pm. Can I expect sufficient food and 3-5 good service women there?

Thanks.Entry is 20 before 2 pm. Can have breakfast and later, after 3 pm, also to eat, but quite average foods.

For girls, 40/30 mn, can have social time on couch. Usually DFK and BBBJ are standard at Aca Gold. Most complicated is to find an attractive girl.

PussyLiccker
01-21-17, 18:07
Yeah, food is not good. But hey, you get fed for the low entry. H7's breakfast is better and entry is free early hrs. In the summer BBQ at H7 was one of better BBQ I had any clubs with a small keg of Heini with free entry? I was surprised.

BigBuddy69
01-21-17, 19:43
The breakfast is cheap, the BBQ is cheap (like in Velbert) but I find that the meals that they bring in the afternoon are rather good (better than Velbert).