PDA

View Full Version : FKK Acapulco Gold

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

PussyLiccker
01-21-17, 21:48
I'm OK with BBQ at Velbert. More like fast food, but prefer that over the usual grub on other nights. Majority of the times I arrive after better meal elsewhere so don't care for it other than the BBQ. Never had BBQ at AG due to limited stay. 3 pm is when they serve the meal. People gather around then.

Yeah the breakfast is cheap, low quality deli. Meals are OK to fill the stomach for long stay.

My favorite club for food is YY. I eat several times throughout. Wellcum and Andiamo in Austria, best quality, and not ala carte. Interestingly, GT Wien is not all that great for 90 Euros entry. They get away with it being at a spot to pull clients that pay the entry.

Solo Traveler
02-15-17, 00:58
I visited Acapulco on February 14. It was Tuesday.

It is just like its name, a smaller replica of Acapulco.

The location is interesting. It is literally situated in a residential area with ordinary houses around, unlike most clubs that are situated in some industrial sites.

This is a small club. Reminds me of Mainhattan in Hessen.

Facilities are small. Food is okay.

No warm and quiet indoor areas to relax except for the small cinema.

Had 2 okay session.

Corina and Raisa.

Both provide DFK with standard price.

Here, entry fee costs 30 EUR (Happy Hour before 14:00 costs 20 EUR), session fee is the same as Acapulco 40 EUR 30 minutes.

I would say this beats the record of Cost-Performance ratio with club entry fee.

A normal Sauna usage in Germany cost more than 10 EUR.

A normal simple meal in Germany also cost more than around 7 EUR.

So, topping things up, the usage of Sauna and the food itself has gained the entry fee back immediately.

Where the hell in this world can you find a place to have a decent sauna, more than edible food, and some warm sofas to relax for over 12 hours, and all of these stuff cost you only 20 EUR?

Even in some poor as hell Asian countries, these combinations will generally cost more than 20 EUR.

All in all, not the working women here that impressed me a lot, but the house itself that impressed me.

Makes me start to think about making Germany my second home away from home.

It's a shame that I have a job that requires me to work in my home country.

So, all those plans must be postponed after I retire, perhaps, which will still take a very long time to happen.

Downandup
03-12-17, 12:17
A warning for most of you although a small few might be interested. I read on Freiercafe that there is a tranny working by the name of Celine.

Sirioja
03-12-17, 13:12
A warning for most of you although a small few might be interested. I read on Freiercafe that there is a tranny working by the name of Celine.Should be funny to discover surprise in room, a bit embarrassing.

Jimmy Boy 99
03-13-17, 00:52
A warning for most of you although a small few might be interested. I read on Freiercafe that there is a tranny working by the name of Celine.I'm sure the tranny would make his status known before going to the room. I doubt that the club wants people storming out of the room and complaining to management if they were surprised in the room.

Downandup
03-13-17, 20:25
Should be funny to discover surprise in room, a bit embarrassing.The guy who reported this said "she" gave a really good BBBJ in the room and he got anal without paying extra. He also admitted that he did not realise until he reached down there. I don't know why it took so long unless he trusted that the club had only women working.

Ableyone
03-13-17, 22:46
He also admitted that he did not realise until he reached down there. I don't know why it took so long unless he trusted that the club had only women working.Either artistic licence or the reporter is Mr Magoo.

He is apparently calling himself Celina and not the aforementioned Celine which is an important distinction to make.

Some top sessions at this Club over the last year but I can't be dealing with this shit, so its back to Living Room for me.

Dorfman
03-14-17, 12:29
Hi,

Mimi is she working still in Aca Gold? If not. Where?

Thanks.

PussyLiccker
03-14-17, 17:55
Either artistic licence or the reporter is Mr Magoo.

He is apparently calling himself Celina and not the aforementioned Celine which is an important distinction to make.

Some top sessions at this Club over the last year but I can't be dealing with this shit, so its back to Living Room for me.Make sure no bulges on "her" panties.

You know some girls that check your brottenwurst? Same the other way around. 🤣.

Ableyone
03-27-17, 20:40
Mimi is she working still in Aca Gold?Mimi is back in the house.

And in other good news no Ladyboys sighted.

BigBuddy69
04-14-17, 20:28
No Mirella. Maybe I saw Mimi. At 22:30 there was still food outside. There was a german girl, Tia, that I'm nearly sure I know from another club, LR or Samya, and maybe I already had sex with her.

I tried Vicky ex LR. Really good service, she's a pro but in a good way. She looks a little severe but she's actually very nice.

Then, I tried Lorette, young blonde romanian girl, rather slim. We were both really tired but she was sweet and I'll try her again next time with more energy.

Beside Tia, some new girls were looking very good. A blonde one was wearing so sexy high heels (strappy sandals) that I was tempted to go with her only to fuck her with her shoes on.

Polyamorist
06-21-17, 19:28
I see Annie the Carioca is back. What lovely eyes! I bumped into her in the corridor, and might have gone with her but all my Portuguese deserted me and she drifted away! I was tongue-tied by her beauty. Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Lois Lane from the 70's Superman movies except hotter?

Mimi is also pretty and some day I might go with her, but I don't know if she is really hot in the room?

BigBuddy69
06-21-17, 21:20
Mimi is good looking but I found her performance lukewarm. Everything is done (kissing, DATY.) but the illusion is not really here.

Polyamorist
06-22-17, 13:19
Mimi is good looking but I found her performance lukewarm. Everything is done (kissing, DATY.) but the illusion is not really here.Thanks for letting me know. That would be consistent with her demeanor in general. But I had to ask because sometimes a girl will be a lady at the bar but a demon in the sack!

BigBuddy69
06-22-17, 17:16
My belgian friend told me that her service went downhill with time.

Sirioja
06-23-17, 12:33
Is small, dark blond Juliana Aca Velbert, still at Gold?

ExpatLover
06-23-17, 21:11
My belgian friend told me that her service went downhill with time.May be with your Belgian friend but not with me.

Dasisextra
06-24-17, 09:45
Anyone know where Kira has moved too or has she given up working? Thanks.

BigBuddy69
06-25-17, 13:58
I don't know for the two last questions, sorry.

Howie
06-25-17, 18:58
Is small, dark blond Juliana Aca Velbert, still at Gold?A bit dated but thanks to SirIoja and Bigbuddy69's intel, made a quick visit to this place a couple of weeks ago. Juliana was there and it was great to catch up with her.

For her fans, she's only going to be staying there for another week or so until early July. Then she's off to London for her next career move. May try and see her one more time before she makes the change.

Howie.

Polyamorist
06-26-17, 21:23
The staff is on the upswing at Aca Gold. A pretty bar girl and a friendly masseuse.

The lineup is kind of boring though. For example, no new black girls. Shila is still good I guess.

I thought I had it made when the pretty Sonja walked in. She and I shared some great times last year. But this time she was cold. I sat down with her and teased out the reason. It turns out she is mad at me for fucking her friend. Not yesterday. Not last week. Last year! In the end I had to get up and find another Romanian girl. Who was OK, though not as good.

To me this is one of the biggest and most underreported problems with the whole FKK scene. Jealousy. I don't mean the cute type of jealousy. I mean the controlling type, the type that says, "It is ok for me to fuck around but not you. " If you hang around the FKK scene long enough, you can't ignore it. The sharp manipulative mood switches. It is absurd but it is real and I am not talking about just one girl.

BigBuddy69
06-26-17, 21:50
I don't see who is Sonja. About the pretty barmaid, are you talking about the tall Veronika or the smaller brunette?

ExpatLover
06-26-17, 22:04
The staff is on the upswing at Aca Gold. A pretty bar girl and a friendly masseuse.

The lineup is kind of boring though. For example, no new black girls. Shila is still good I guess.

I thought I had it made when the pretty Sonja walked in. She and I shared some great times last year. But this time she was cold. I sat down with her and teased out the reason. It turns out she is mad at me for fucking her friend. Not yesterday. Not last week. Last year! In the end I had to get up and find another Romanian girl. Who was OK, though not as good.

To me this is one of the biggest and most underreported problems with the whole FKK scene. Jealousy. I don't mean the cute type of jealousy. I mean the controlling type, the type that says, "It is ok for me to fuck around but not you. " If you hang around the FKK scene long enough, you can't ignore it. The sharp manipulative mood switches. It is absurd but it is real and I am not talking about just one girl.Sorry I don't understand, the girls have the right to go or not to go to the room, the have the choice of the customer's, charge of the customers to be attractive enough. Today at Shark, some Indian etc. Guys were not happy because most of the girls refused to go with them. Nobody can oblige a girl to go with a customer, it is her own choice and it is very good like this.

Free Dude
06-26-17, 22:13
I don't see who is Sonja. About the pretty barmaid, are you talking about the tall Veronika or the smaller brunette?Is Ilaria still there?

Also, I heard that former Evelina from Panthera (later Jenifer in LR) is now working the bar in Aca gold.

BigBuddy69
06-27-17, 04:24
You are right, she must be the pretty barmaid.

Maxime
06-27-17, 19:47
Is Ilaria still there?

Also, I heard that former Evelina from Panthera (later Jenifer in LR) is now working the bar in Aca gold.Ilaria not anymore AFIK. And indeed Evelina is now thekefrau, as well as Veronika (also Bulgarian ex DVP from Panthera). Pity that currently only the Thekefrauen in AG are giving you good vibes (and memories) and really non of the current working girls in AG can match that. (ok, few exceptions like Russian Malida aside).

BigBuddy69
06-27-17, 21:18
Are you talking about Malvina, ex-AcaV, tattooed from head to toe?

Mirella is a nice girl (with the sensuality of a bulldozer), Vicky is a good provider and I had a good impression of Lorette.

Polyamorist
06-28-17, 19:36
Also, I heard that former Evelina from Panthera (later Jenifer in LR) is now working the bar in Aca gold.I remember LR Jennifer, I did her two summers ago. Bulgarian dirty blonde, pneumatic, busty, tight pussy, but not really GFE.

But this brunette bar girl I mentioned did not remind me of her.

About Mirella, I think she was the one I screwed last at Aca Gold. Romanian, tallish, plain face but very good womanly body. Dramatic falling-off-the-bed sex.

GAortha
06-28-17, 20:53
Anyone intending to travel to Summer Party this Saturday?

Worth attending?

BigBuddy69
06-28-17, 21:13
She's not very tall and she is more than curvy so that's probably not her.

Ableyone
06-28-17, 22:20
About Mirella, I think she was the one I screwed last at Aca Gold. Romanian, tallish, plain face but very good womanly body. Dramatic falling-off-the-bed sex.Mariella? Brunette, excellent English reminded me a bit (outside the room) of the blonde Alexia that was at Living Room for years and years.

Ableyone
06-28-17, 22:32
Anyone intending to travel to Summer Party this Saturday?

Worth attending?July 1, you've got to be joking.

Tour de France is in town though; so maybe loads of French guys on bicycles will show up half an hour after the British guys on bicycles do.

July 1 isn't everyone going to YinYang?

Polyamorist
06-29-17, 00:29
July 1, you've got to be joking.
How weird is that, a party on a day of national mourning? June 30 would be perfect, July 1 is tone-deaf. Unless they are planning a Grand Defiant Fuck-You-Angela Party. I will be interested to hear what goes on at this party, that is if anybody shows up.

July 1 isn't everyone going to YinYang?Yep.

Maxime
06-29-17, 06:58
Are you talking about Malvina, ex-AcaV, tattooed from head to toe?

Mirella is a nice girl (with the sensuality of a bulldozer), Vicky is a good provider and I had a good impression of Lorette.Indeed, I ment Malvina. Worked in many clubs, top provider.

PussyLiccker
09-12-17, 04:04
After a no session visit to Oceans decided to peak into to AG yet again for the 20 Euros happy HR entry.

I have left the club in the past without a session due to poor LU, and my initial impression of the LU was that I will walk out without sessioning yet again.

The club was slow, and there were about 10 girls present in the lounge. And then all of a sudden a slim pretty girl walk in and sits on one of the couches.

What I dislike about how both Aca is setup (and especially this one) is that you have to really get close to get a good look at the girl. So, I sat down to talk to her to get a closer look of her, and she was quite pretty. Camilla was her name. There is one thing she does not do(guess), otherwise her service would be considered good.

Pistons
09-12-17, 07:29
Hehe, I also dropped in on AG before Oceans openned a few weeks ago. Mostly just to get a breakfast as McDonalds breakfast blows. Also about 10 girls present and not a single 7+.

But I know a few girls have tested out the club a few times because they hear of Acapulco being popular and think Acapulco Gold is in the same league. Then they leave after a few days with a mildly bad impression. I could have been saved from their breakfast too.

Free Dude
09-12-17, 07:31
After a no session visit to Oceans decided to peak into to AG yet again for the 20 Euros happy HR entry.

I have left the club in the past without a session due to poor LU, and my initial impression of the LU was that I will walk out without sessioning yet again.

The club was slow, and there were about 10 girls present in the lounge. And then all of a sudden a slim pretty girl walk in and sits on one of the couches.

What I dislike about how both Aca is setup (and especially this one) is that you have to really get close to get a good look at the girl. So, I sat down to talk to her to get a closer look of her, and she was quite pretty. Camilla was her name. There is one thing she does not do(guess), otherwise her service would be considered good.Camilla is one of the transfers from villa Marisol, which recently closer. She was there for years and I would not bet on her staying in ACA gold for a long time. Good session though and she looks nice enough. You should have seen her before the kid!

ExpatLover
09-12-17, 07:57

What I dislike about how both Aca is setup (and especially this one) is that you have to really get close to get a good look at the girl. So, I sat down to talk to her to get a closer look of her, and she was quite pretty. Camilla was her name. There is one thing she does not do(guess), otherwise her service would be considered good.10 girls present and some guys are willing to compare to the big Hessen club's, premises from outside need a lot of renovation.

Arnold15
11-04-17, 10:37
Reading all negative reports here about Aca Gold in Ratingen, I decided to test the club.

I had a 3-day trip to Duesseldorf.

Day 1: Dolce Vita, 3 top sessions with 2 girls I already knew and 1 new.
Day 2: Living Room, 3 top sessions with 3 girls I already knew.
Day 3: ACA Gold with 1 good and 1 top session with 2 new girls.

Entry fee: 20 Euro (before 2 pm) - otherwise 30 Euro.
Price per half hour: 40 Euro.

Breakfast was inferior. Only bread, butter, cheese, sausage and cornflakes. Neither youghurt, eggs nor bacon.
But lunch was better than at Living Room (compare 20 vs. 60 entry fee)!
Free beer until 7 pm.

More girls than expected. Ca 15 at 11 a.m., and ca 20-25 at 2 p.m. I left 5.30 pm For the air port.
Big variation in LU, but easy to find 3-4 good looking girls.
More clients than expected. Almost all of them were German! I think I was the only tourist.

Service level. Surprisingly high for the basic price of 40 Euro.
French kisses included (already in the lounge) and also "the other service" which is highly demanded= "business as usual".

After 6 top session in 2 days (DV and LR) I was not very horny.
I had 2 sessions with Alina (OK) and Christa (Phantastic! Good service level). But Alina could no English and only bad German.
Christa is top girl with fluent English.

Size of the locals are like DV and LR.

Some pros and cons.

Both overall ambience and the rooms are significantly better than at Living Room ++++.
No smoking indoors +++++.
Rest room for the clients upstairs +++++.
No upseeling and no sharks +++++.
Food good compared to entry fee +++.
French kisses and also the XXXX-service in general included in the standard price.

Club closes already at 1 am.
Many girls can hardly speak English, since most clients are German.
Neither any whirlpool nor swimmingpool.
Bad outdoor area (like Living Room) - I missed the garden of DV.

BigBuddy69
11-04-17, 11:13
Can you describe those 2 girls? I don't know them.

Arnold15
11-04-17, 11:20
Can you describe those 2 girls? I don't know them.Christa: ca 158-160 cm, brunett (hair in ponytail), half-curvy (no bras).

Alina, dark long hair, ca 165 cm, normal body.

Both Romanian, of course

PussyLiccker
11-04-17, 11:56
Arnold, I find Ro in particular clubs only speak German as well. Finca is another, and you find them in Turkish dominated clubs. Basically, clubs with mainly German speaking clientel. F39 is another one, and the smaller clubs in the East of duss around Dortmund, Essen areas, you'd find higher percentage of them. Seems highest with the smaller daytime clubs that many Germans show. As much as I've heard Ro dislike German, they will learn it, especially if they lack English skills, in a mainly German speaking environment.

I think particular reason is certain clubs have good percentage of international clients and those clubs sees English capabilities as important skillset.

Food is not better than LR, it's pretty mediocre(if you are talking what you get for 20-30 Euros entry vs 60, that's different), and neither is the outdoor area.

Arnold15
11-04-17, 12:30
Food is not better than LR, it's pretty mediocre(if you are talking what you get for 20-30 Euros entry vs 60, that's different), and neither is the outdoor area.Yes, but I wrote that the outdoor area is bad at Aca Gold. Outdoor area is bad at LR as well.

Food has become significantly worse at LR in the last year. 2 years ago it was good, but not now any longer. Especially the ingredients are worse.

I have only tested ACA once. Breakfast really mediocre.
But lunchfood at 3 pm was good. Food boxes were soon empty. Better lunchfood than what I have got at LR this year. Lunchfood (3 pm) at LR the day before was Kartoffelsuppe = disaster.

PussyLiccker
11-04-17, 12:36
The quality of food at LR is generally better. The outdoor area is not comparable to LR either.

BigBuddy69
11-04-17, 12:40
The lunch they serve in the afternoon in aca gold is not on par with the lr lunch but is way better than the aca velbert lunch.

Arnold15
11-04-17, 12:41
The quality of food at LR is generally better. The outdoor area is not comparable to LR either.Maybe outdoor at LR is "better". But outdoor area is still "pretty mediocre" (using your phrase) at LR if you compare with clubs like Dolce Vita, Mainhattan, Sharks, etc.

Note also that locals are significantly better at Aca Gold. Better rooms and non-smoking.

PussyLiccker
11-04-17, 12:50
There is no significant difference in foods between Aca and AG. Never had BBQ at AG.

BigBuddy69
11-04-17, 12:53
There is no significant difference in foods between Aca and AG. Never had BBQ at AG.BBQ is the same but they kept the cook of Haus Panthera and he manages to make rather good meals.

PussyLiccker
11-04-17, 13:03
I never visited on the weekend so I really haven't tried their BBQ, or whenever they grill. Does the chef cook it particularly different than Aca, or are the offerings different? At Aca, the ribs are fried with Kebab, fries, pork chops, sausages, and picklings. Quality of the typical meals are very similar at Aca and AG.

Polyamorist
01-31-18, 19:18
Dea is a nice little package: light brown hair, 21, Romanian. She's been at the club a month or two. Fucking was good, and even before that I was driving her wild with DATY. She loves that. However, I ended up thinking she was quite selfish because she did not reciprocate. She does not do BBBJs. If you like blowjobs, try another girl.

In this brave new world of ours, I would personally not post about a girl doing BBBJ. But remember guys, it's perfectly OK to post about a girl who does *not* do BBBJs. In fact it would be helpful if guys would sound the alert as soon as possible whenever they see this happen, or rather not happen.

LU at Aca Gold wasn't bad but I got the impression that the Romanians (here and at other clubs) are being Germanized by the new bureaucracy. For example, Dea has a distasteful habit of upselling BUT only if you have a foreign (Dutch or Anglo-Saxon) accent.

BigBuddy69
01-31-18, 20:01
She's been in the club for at least 4 months, my first time with her was in mid September. The problem is that she took bad habits in the interval. She doesn't look as natural as before. During my first time, she was really eager to please. I can't say that the service was amazing but there was no problem with kissing, actually we did it in the kino for a long time before the room. Just before new year, one of my friend went with her and she tried to upsell him: 50 € for kissing or 40 € for 20 minutes because the club was full. He threatened to go to the reception and he had a good service but was rather pissed off. I came the day after, just one day before the new year party. I knew about the incident. She came straight to seat on my lap, started kissing me, so I was a little obliged to go with her. In the room I had the unpleasant impression that she was trying to make me pass the 30 minutes. She asked me how longI wanted to stay and usually that's a bad sign. The service was still rather good like the first time but she gave me the impression to be "overburnt". So YMMV and be very cautious with the time.

ExpatLover
01-31-18, 20:57
She's been in the club for at least 4 months, my first time with her was in mid September. The problem is that she took bad habits in the interval. She doesn't look as natural as before. During my first time, she was really eager to please. I can't say that the service was amazing but there was no problem with kissing, actually we did it in the kino for a long time before the room. Just before new year, one of my friend went with her and she tried to upsell him: 50 for kissing or 40 for 20 minutes because the club was full. He threatened to go to the reception and he had a good service but was rather pissed off. I came the day after, just one day before the new year party. I knew about the incident. She came straight to seat on my lap, started kissing me, so I was a little obliged to go with her. In the room I had the unpleasant impression that she was trying to make me pass the 30 minutes. She asked me how longI wanted to stay and usually that's a bad sign. The service was still rather good like the first time but she gave me the impression to be "overburnt". So YMMV and be very cautious with the time.It is always the same story, the girls are starting more or less fresh and willing to please after several weeks and several thousands of euros, but also due to the fact that their mental structure is getting strongly affected they behave like all the prostitutes. Just have a look in the big clubs how the regular senior german guys are acting, usually they visit several times a week the same club, they have connections with the people from the reception saw they know everything about the new girls (sorry I need to confess that I do the same), they target all the new girls just because they will never go with a girl that is several months in the club except she is really special for them. Today I gave a try to a new club just because I am so upset by the behavior of the girls in the big Hessen clubs and the lack of control of the management which has completely lost the control of the veteran prostitutes who are since the implementation of the new law overrepresented and entirely controlling the price structure and behavior of the new girls, and I can tell I sessioned for many hours a 20 YO girl who started 1 week ago and it is her first job. Just my best GFE since the last 5 years, you can easily forget all the Cheyenne, Electra, Clara, Mandy. Compare to this girl, the others that a also sessioned are not worth 1 cent.

ExpatLover
01-31-18, 22:14
Dea is a nice little package: light brown hair, 21, Romanian. She's been at the club a month or two. Fucking was good, and even before that I was driving her wild with DATY. She loves that. However, I ended up thinking she was quite selfish because she did not reciprocate. She does not do BBBJs. If you like blowjobs, try another girl.

In this brave new world of ours, I would personally not post about a girl doing BBBJ. But remember guys, it's perfectly OK to post about a girl who does *not* do BBBJs. In fact it would be helpful if guys would sound the alert as soon as possible whenever they see this happen, or rather not happen.

LU at Aca Gold wasn't bad but I got the impression that the Romanians (here and at other clubs) are being Germanized by the new bureaucracy. For example, Dea has a distasteful habit of upselling BUT only if you have a foreign (Dutch or Anglo-Saxon) accent.Only very few girls are service oriented especially the newest one, when they are pretty they just believe we should be happy to be able to fuck them, that is all. For me at Oase and Shark in January I tried at least 10 new girls for me but not for the club, including some top favorites on this forum, not one girl is worth a second session. All of them were very clean but is it enough to make a great session. All of them were such mechanical, having no fun on the job just able to ask for extra, was impressed by 0 girl, all have the same kind of speaking stupid things, showing pictures on their phone when they are with other girls in Monaco or Ibiza but all are just looking like prostitutes what they are.

Arnold15
05-06-18, 16:56
Half day at ACA Gold, since I had to go to the airport already at 3. 30 in the afternoon.

But I had time for 2 real good sessions with Christa (3rd time) and Maja (1st time).

Service level with french kisses is incredible good at this club - though session fee is only 40 Euro per half hour.

This day, entry fee was 30 Euro (I entered 10 o'clock), since barbeque in "outdoor" place.

BigBuddy69
05-06-18, 18:22
Back to the club a few days ago. Entrance is still 20 € as long as there is no party and if you come early.

Two sessions:

Vicky, 35 yo, model body, 3 years in AG and before in LR. The service is still very good. She knows all the troubles of LR and wonders why the club is targeted by the police. Only one police control in AG in the last months (or in 3 years I don't remember).

Andrea, 21 yo, new girl, worked in Neby before, small, cute face, looks younger than she is. Beware, she tried to upsell me (50 € for what you know) and I just reminded her that I've been coming in this club for 5 years and I always paid 40 €. She told me that the other girls advised her to do this price system and went back to the good price. Her BJ, honestly, was painful, one of the worst I ever had. Like putting your dick in a pencil sharpener. Sex and kissing are average, she's very nice but inexperienced. She tried to finish me with a HJ but she was not very good at that either so I faked an orgasm. She wondered where the sperm went. She's very busy so I don't really understand the other costumers, maybe they're really into new girls. Very nice and sweet girl but totally inexperienced. Actually I did some report on other boards and I got some PM saying that she's really not good and upsold some other customers.

I won't come back for a while in AG, the food is not going better, not enough turnover and actually, I'm feeling more comfortable in Velbert even for finding a good GFE session given the bigger number of girls and actually I found the food better in Velbert this time.

Tp273
05-07-18, 14:16
Me and my 2 friends drove back to Germany from Amsterdam and met up with another friend at the Acapulco. After paying the 40 E door fee we found out that the club was having it's 10th Anniversary party that night. There were a lot of girls there but none were wearing their birthday suit. They either had on a bathing suit or lingerie. Also they had a lot of food both upstairs & in the main Lounge area. Upstairs there was Free beer but they limited it to 2 per person.

I walked into the lounge area and noticed a petite black haired girl sideways on the arm of a love seat with her shapely young firm ass pointing in my direction. Like a fly drawn to honey I went over to her and sat down on her loveseat. I asked her name & if she spoke English. She replied it was Daya & yes she spoke English but only a little. I decided to see her but since this was our first time to this club and nobody gave us a tour I had no idea what the fee & services were here. After telling her I like kissing, BJ without condom, 69 & sex with condom I asked if that was good with her. She replied yes. I then asked the fee for 1/2 HR session & she replied it was 50 E. We were good to go.

Daya took me to a large room and we got on the bed and began Light kissing. She then moved down for a BBBJ & I pulled her over so we could do 69. I enjoyed licking her fresh young pussy and also the nice BjJ she was giving me for some time. When I asked for sex Daya put on a red condom and after a little lube she sat on my dick. She didn't have much tits to feel up so I just lightly pinched her perky nipples while she rode me. Next we did some edge of the bed doggy where I got to hold onto that firm ass of hers as I banged her. Finally I flipped her over for regular Mish so I could feel her young nubile body against my old wrinkled one as I popped. I stayed on top of & inside her for a minute or so to catch my breath. She didn't seem to have a problem with that and only reached down to hold onto the condom when I finally began to get off of her. I then asked her where she was from & how old she was. Daya replied she was from Romanian & she was 19 YO.

My friends also had very good times with the girls they saw. One friend saw a very attractive blacked haired girl who he said had a set to Tits but she only walked around the club with a towel wrapped around her lingerie outfit so nobody else got to see how hot her body was. He also saw another hot girl who's name he couldn't remember and also a great time. My other friend saw a petite blonde named Ruby and said her BJ was only so so but the rest of the session was very good. Later he also saw a larger girl with long wavy blonde hair who he called Amazon Girl. Again another good time.

We originally planned on going to FKK Living Room this night but we read online about their problems after they got raided. At 1st the guys wanted to go back to Goldentime but another friend who was meeting us wanted to try Acapulco so we decided to drive almost an hour from our hotel to meet him there. In the end we were all Glad we went to Acapulco and it is on our destination list for our next trip to Europe.

BigBuddy69
05-07-18, 18:34
Nice report but you did it in the thread 'Acapulco Gold", the sister club in Ratingen. And for 30 minutes in Aca you pay 40 €, if you pay more it's an upsell.

Sirioja
05-07-18, 20:25
Me and my 2 friends drove back to Germany from Amsterdam and met up with another friend at the Acapulco. After paying the 40 E door fee we found out that the club was having it's 10th Anniversary party that night. There were a lot of girls there but none were wearing their birthday suit. They either had on a bathing suit or lingerie. Also they had a lot of food both upstairs & in the main Lounge area. Upstairs there was Free beer but they limited it to 2 per person.

I walked into the lounge area and noticed a petite black haired girl sideways on the arm of a love seat with her shapely young firm ass pointing in my direction. Like a fly drawn to honey I went over to her and sat down on her loveseat. I asked her name & if she spoke English. She replied it was Daya & yes she spoke English but only a little. I decided to see her but since this was our first time to this club and nobody gave us a tour I had no idea what the fee & services were here. After telling her I like kissing, BJ without condom, 69 & sex with condom I asked if that was good with her. She replied yes. I then asked the fee for 1/2 HR session & she replied it was 50 E. We were good to go..You were not at Acapulco Gold Ratingen near airport, but at Acapulco Velbert. Yes 10 years on April for Aca Velbert. Soon will be 3 years for Aca Gold, Haus P.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 05:30

I walked into the lounge area and noticed a petite black haired girl sideways on the arm of a love seat with her shapely young firm ass pointing in my direction. Like a fly drawn to honey I went over to her and sat down on her loveseat. I asked her name & if she spoke English. She replied it was Daya & yes she spoke English but only a little. I decided to see her but since this was our first time to this club and nobody gave us a tour I had no idea what the fee & services were here. After telling her I like kissing, BJ without condom, 69 & sex with condom I asked if that was good with her. She replied yes. I then asked the fee for 1/2 HR session & she replied it was 50 E. We were good to go..Usually aver.

Sirioja
05-08-18, 11:03
You were not at Acapulco Gold Ratingen near airport, but at Acapulco Velbert. Yes 10 years on April for Aca Velbert. Soon will be 3 years for Aca Gold, Haus P.Aca Gold now, was Haus Pantera before 3 years ago.

Aca Velbert was 10 yo on April.

Brother clubs with also Penelope where I never visited.

Tp273
05-08-18, 14:49
You were not at Acapulco Gold Ratingen near airport, but at Acapulco Velbert. Yes 10 years on April for Aca Velbert. Soon will be 3 years for Aca Gold, Haus P.Sorry but we did not know there were 2 different Acapulco clubs. Thanks for the update. Next time we will visit both clubs.

Sirioja
05-08-18, 21:58
Sorry but we did not know there were 2 different Acapulco clubs. Thanks for the update. Next time we will visit both clubs.Here is Acapulco Gold Ratingen thread, there is another thread for Acapulco Velbert you visited. Maybe moderation can move your report about Aca Velbert 10th birthday, from this thread to Aca Velbert one.

You can also visit 3rd brother, Penelope.

SpermBirds
05-11-18, 16:51
Very mediocre line-up, around 30 girls I guess. Several of them not attractive but ok, it's a 40 E pro halfhour-environment so logical. Can be compared with clubs like Luderlounge, Babylon, ParksaunaResidenz or so. A few dark skinned girls, a few German girls but the rest GND-types from Rum / Bulg. 3 Top looks girls but 2 of them have lousy reputation and I tried the other and she was simply mediocre to be fair. Food is acceptable for the 20 E Happy hour fee, can't expect heroics for that price. A club to be visited once every two months without too much ambition. Be careful: some girls might charge 10 E extra for old school service.

Trans Atlantic
06-09-18, 03:12
Aca Gold is an acquired taste. You go there every now and then often will be surprised by one or two gems but sometimes you leave empty handed. The low entry fee and location to Dusseldorf makes visiting this club worth the gamble but definitely not a place where you can spend hours.

Arnold15
07-05-18, 16:58
My fifth visit at this club during a 3-day trip in Dsseldorf.

Ups and downs with respect to service level during sessions.

Two very good girls with fantastic service: Christa and Maja. Both Romania.

And another girl who performed so bad that I don't even want to mention her name.

Food ok, but one must be ready when served (3 and 6 o'clock), otherwise the pans are soon empty.

Very good value for money.

Many clients (most Germans and Turks - few tourists) here that previously visited LR and DV.

I will definitely return.

BigBuddy69
07-05-18, 17:18
I visited Aca gold 2 months ago.

First session with Vicky, she was a few years ago in LR. She's in her late 30's. Her face can look a little severe but she has a model body. Very good service.

Second session with Andrea. She's now working in LR under the same alias. Small cutie, big pussy lips. Nice but she tried to upsell for the Catholic blowjob. I refused and paid the standard price. Actually her BJ was terribly bad and painful. Sex was a little better but she doesn't really know how to fuck and has no sensuality. Try her at your own risks.

Solid State
07-05-18, 17:55
And another girl who performed so bad that I don't even want to mention her name.Name the good as well as the bad. It will be a help to some people. You are just saying how you find and not condemning her as a bad person. Others may want to try and see if they get a better experience, however she may have a track record of bad performance so again always good to know.

Arnold15
07-05-18, 22:07
I visited Aca gold 2 months ago.
Second session with Andrea. She's now working in LR under the same alias. Small cutie, big pussy lips. Nice but she tried to upsell for the Catholic blowjob. I refused and paid the standard price. Actually her BJ was terribly bad and painful. Sex was a little better but she doesn't really know how to fuck and has no sensuality. Try her at your own risks.I had no problems with Andrea the day before at LR. On the other hand, the sauna-heat in the room was a big problem.

Name the good as well as the bad. It will be a help to some people. You are just saying how you find and not condemning her as a bad person. Others may want to try and see if they get a better experience, however she may have a track record of bad performance so again always good to know.

Raisa. Very beautiful. But. "Dont do this, dont do that". Unengaged and uninterested. I paid her 40 Euro. Thereafter, she did not look at me for the rest of the day.

PussyLiccker
07-10-18, 03:25
Aca Gold is an acquired taste. You go there every now and then often will be surprised by one or two gems but sometimes you leave empty handed. The low entry fee and location to Dusseldorf makes visiting this club worth the gamble but definitely not a place where you can spend hours.Some local told me Friday after 6 pm is worth it. Then again, I've been told GT Linz was a good club to attend, and it was quite mediocre besides the awesome facilities and food (which was much better than GT Vienna except the LU). I'm usually empty handed, and the only girl I went with here is Camilla within 4-5 visits.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-19-18, 09:22
Arrived in time for 20 Euro happy hour entry. Met a German- Italian guy who I had previously seen at Mondial a few years back. Was pleasant to chat with him and help kill some time. Not too many girls, perhaps 15-20, with two black girls. Most not overly attractive. One small blonde was nice but way too skinny. A brunette had a nice, young face, but a belly and was a little flabby. Two others, a blonde and a brunette, might have been doable but I could not muster the urge to chat with them. My friend said that there is a slight upsell for BBBJ, with the girl he went with wanting a 10 Euro tip for BBBJ. Food was bbq pork, chicken, and sausage, which was OK.

SkyMaster
10-09-18, 19:18
Visited aca gold on Sunday 11 to 18 while waitin for my flight.

Club is much cleaner and nicer than its smelly sister club in Velbert. Girls try hard and they provide good GFE service. LU is not to be compared with GT, LR or DV but I found two WGs to my liking.

Tp273
10-27-18, 20:13
Since I had a good time at Acapulco Velbert my 1st day I decided to try it's smaller sister club Acapulco Gold a few days later. I went there around 11 am and got the 20 Euro Early Bird Entry fee. After eating breakfast I had a Coffee and relaxed in the lounge to watch the girls. There was not as good a selection of Girls as the larger club but more than a few caught my eye. One was a very pretty 25 YO named Elena who looked like a Gypsy princess and had a very nice petite body. She leaned over the back of a Love seat so her firm tanned Ass would be on display. Another that interested me was a 26 YO Romanian named Roxie who was taller and had long slender legs.

I was trying to decide which to see when one would get up and leave the room for a while then come back & then the other would do the same. While one girl was gone I thought I might see the remaining girl but then I wanted to wait for the other girl to come back so I could compare them together. After about an hour of this both girls were back at the same time so I approached them to talk to them. As we talked I still couldn't make up my mind so I asked them both to do a session.

In the room we did a few light kisses then I told Elena I wanted to lick her 1st. She started to get on me in the 69 position but I told her to turn around and let Roxie give me a BJ at the same time. Next thing I know Roxie puts a condom on me and starts the BJ. I looked up and told her I want a BBBJ. She says she only does BJ's with a condom. I should have asked up front but it was too late now. I told her good luck with that. I went back to licking Elena while Roxie spent a long time trying to get me hard. At least Elena and I were having a good time. Elena was running her hands thru my hair and making tiny noises as I held onto her petite firm ass and licked away. Finally Roxie got me hard and the girls switched with Elena keeping the same Red condom on me. I'm thinking she would have done a BBBJ but given the situation she went along with Roxie.

After licking Roxie for a while I had her get into position for some Doggy at the edge of the bed. Elena stood next to me as I did Roxie and we lightly kissed. I then had Roxie turn over at the edge of the bed and I leaned in and entered her. Elena jumped on the bed next to Roxie and spread her legs wide. She gave me a big smile then she reached down to masturbate herself while I did Roxie. I watched Elena for some time and then I told her I wanted to be inside her. Elena did a Condom switch and we did Doggy while Roxie stood next to me as I felt up her tits. Next I had Elena move up on the bed and I got on top of her. It was taking me a long time to finish as I knew it would. The blowjob with a condom did nothing for me at all! Elena was now making soft noises & hugging me tightly. I must have been going at her steadily for a good 3-4 min. & then she raised her legs up wrapping them around me. That allowed me to go deeper in her and then and I felt her warm juices flowing. That did it for me. Elena looked up at me me a big smile and said "Sex Machine" and started laughing. I knew the covered BJ was the reason I took so long but I didn't tell the girls that!

I paid the girls 40 E each. The funny thing about all this was that in the Lounge Roxie acted sexy & was open and friendly while Elena was quiet and reserved. By her actions I actually pegged Elena for a stuck-up spoiled brat who knew how hot she was. In the room except for her grunts during sex Roxie was very quiet. Elena was actually a lot of fun to be with and I'm glad I took both Girls to the room because I was leaning more towards Roxie if I did just one girl.

PussyLiccker
11-21-18, 01:50
Being 20 min from Duisburg RLD, decides to visit AG.

They've moves the dining area from the main lounge to a newly built addition next to the outside smoking area.

It's interesting how Velbert is run down, but this sister club being of much fresher facility being newly renovated. I don't know what their goal with this club is when they put money into thsi one. I guess it has the location, unlike the Velbert one. If they can get lots of clients in this one, the girls should follow suit.

Monday night was very slow with only a handful of men, and less than 20 (15 ish?) Girls. LU was better than F39, but also I had a hard time finding a girl facially of my taste, but there were 3 tall girls of nice bodies like some of the Velbert girls.

Perhaps weekend has more girls, but all the visits I've had, the club doesn't compare to the LU of GT, LR, Samya, or YY. Which I currently would place as the top NRW clubs.

I did run into one girl of my taste at Samya not too long ago, so that brought up some interest, but I never had much luck running into my types besides Camilla who is not around anymore.

Pistons
11-21-18, 07:12
It's interesting how Velbert is run down, but this sister club being of much fresher facility being newly renovated. I don't know what their goal with this club is when they put money into thsi one. I guess it has the location, unlike the Velbert one. If they can get lots of clients in this one, the girls should follow suit.Let's hope not? I hated the AG atmosphere, design and layout. The place feels so small and quirky too. At least aca velbert has charm.

BigBuddy69
11-21-18, 07:40
I visited about 3 weeks ago before taking my plane. I don't really like the new dining room, it looks a little cheap like most of the club. The food is still on the same level than in the big Aca. I waited a little bit (and in Aca Gold it can be very depressing), then I picked again Mirella. I've known her for about 2 years. Nothing bad to say about her service, everything is done: DATY, DFK, I think that FIV is allowed. The girl is fun, smart (very good english), not the most sensual I know, neither the prettiest, but for me she's a safe bet. Always took her for 30 minutes and she never complained.

Arnold15
12-13-18, 20:36
I visited ACA Gold at my last 3-day-trip to Dusseldorf of the year.

I was 2 first days at the best club in Dusseldorf: Dolce Vita.

ACA Gold is very close to the airport and opens already 10 o'clock, so good club if you want to stay a half day and leave to the airoport in the late afternoon.

New dining room is an improvement. Also men's rest room has got better "rest beds / chairs".

Entered 10 and left 15.15, so I had the 15-lunch.
Food quite ok when entry fee is only 20 Euro.
Line-up was as usual, i.e. lower than both LR and DV.

I have 2 favourites here: Crista and Maya.

Only Crista was here. So I had 2 more sessions with her. Very good service and nice girl.

20 Euro entry and 2 x 50 Euro (10 Euro tip at each session) = 120 Euro.

Real VALUE for MONEY!

For sure, I will return at my next visit.

ExpatLover
12-14-18, 12:50
I visited ACA Gold at my last 3-day-trip to Dusseldorf of the year.

I was 2 first days at the best club in Dusseldorf: Dolce Vita.

ACA Gold is very close to the airport and opens already 10 o'clock, so good club if you want to stay a half day and leave to the airoport in the late afternoon.

New dining room is an improvement. Also men's rest room has got better "rest beds / chairs".

Entered 10 and left 15.15, so I had the 15-lunch.
Food quite ok when entry fee is only 20 Euro.
Line-up was as usual, i.e. lower than both LR and DV.

I have 2 favourites here: Crista and Maya.

Only Crista was here. So I had 2 more sessions with her. Very good service and nice girl.

20 Euro entry and 2 x 50 Euro (10 Euro tip at each session) = 120 Euro.

Real VALUE for MONEY!

For sure, I will return at my next visit.DV the best club for you but definitely a no go place for me, too narrow LU, girls really look like prostitutes.

MaxSquatter
12-17-18, 05:03
What's your advice on this club against others in theüsseldorf? Is theüsseldorf a good city for FKK's considering quality, price? I don't care for the chaos of big clubs and it seems theüsseldorf has several smallish clubs. Thanks!

Pistons
12-17-18, 05:13
I was 2 first days at the best club in Dusseldorf: Dolce Vita.How many girls are usually present at DV when you go there?

When I was there it was not that many girls, although I did arrive at 2 am, so I suppose some might have left, but it was a Saturday. Maximum 20 girls I believe, although the average looks seemed fine. I only tried one girl who first tried to upsell, but once in the room she ended up doing more than her initial stance. Pretty brunette, a bit flat chested, and claimed to have worked at Globe where she only had bad things to say about the manager who was apparently an idiot to the girls. Maybe I just was good at bargaining that day, and chemistry worked fine. What I liked about DV was the cozy atmosphere which I felt was more personal than perhaps at any other club I have been to. My impression was that the upselling seemed like the highest out of any NRW club though.

Arnold15
12-17-18, 12:35
What's your advice on this club against others in thesseldorf? Is thesseldorf a good city for FKK's considering quality, price? I don't care for the chaos of big clubs and it seems thesseldorf has several smallish clubs. Thanks!ACA Gold is my second club in Duesseldorf. The first is Dolce Vita. Earlier, I visited Living Room, but since razzias all my favourite girls left LR.

ACA Gold has low prices. 20 Entry, 40 session, +10 BBBJ.

Duesseldorf is best Value for money compared to Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and Vienna.

BigBuddy69
12-17-18, 13:05
There's no +10 BBBJ if you stand your ground. Just say no when you are facing upselling.

ACALover
01-15-19, 10:48
While perhaps not an explicit +10, I usually tip 10 more.

I'll be in the club next week. Will try to provide full report.

BigBuddy69
01-15-19, 18:25
So what's the point of going to a 40 € club if you pay 10 € more each time? Go directly to a 50 € club, the average looks are better.

I've been to Aca Gold just before New Year and I fear it's going downhill, the only girl who was enough attractive for me made a disgusted face when I talked about the kind of BJ I like. Good providers like Vicky and Maya are still there but they're aging. I know some of the girls moved to H7 who is back to 40430, I'll try next time.

Arnold15
01-31-19, 10:54
I was at ACA Gold before Christmas and recently in the end of January.

Club is NOT going down.

Good value for money.

In December: 2 session with Crista. Perfect session as usual.

In January, none of my favourites Crista nor Maya were present.

But I found a new high-performer: Melissa from Bulgaria.

Wow!!

For 20 Euro entry fee, food is now better than at DV.

BigBuddy69
01-31-19, 13:31
It has been going downhill since it changed from Haus Panthera to Aca gold.

Arnold15
02-01-19, 12:33
It has been going downhill since it changed from Haus Panthera to Aca gold.
I've been to Aca Gold just before New Year and I fear it's going downhill, the only girl.....
I never visited ACA Gold when it was named Haus Panthera, so in that respect I can not compare.

When I say "Good value for money" at ACA Gold, then I compare with 20 other FKK and Sauna clubs in Germany and Austria, which I have visited during the last 3-4 years.

Visiting clubs between Christmas and New Year is not a good idea, since most girls are on Holiday then.

BigBuddy69
02-01-19, 13:43
I've always been a rather frequent visitor of Haus Panthera and Aca Gold since nearly 6 years so I have an overall view of the evolution of the club. If you compare it to DV Dusseldorf, it's probably a better value since DV is well known for the low quality of service of the girls and a strong tendency to upselling.

Sirioja
02-01-19, 22:07
Had super GFE Ella. Ro, 28 yo, at HP. 1 very full hour for 80 on October 2014 .

I knew quite well about private a LR girl who tried DV because of lack of business at LR, who told me kissing and natural BJ are for extra 50 , so 150 for 30 full GFE mn. She told me: You can come if You want, but she didn't stay at DV because also lack of business.

Arnold15
02-02-19, 01:17
I've always been a rather frequent visitor of Haus Panthera and Aca Gold since nearly 6 years so I have an overall view of the evolution of the club. If you compare it to DV Dusseldorf, it's probably a better value since DV is well known for the low quality of service of the girls and a strong tendency to upselling.I am a very frequent visitor of DV since the last 4 years.

Upselling is very rare and service is not low.

Upselling you will find in the large Frankfurt clubs.

But food is awful at DV at the moment.

SpermBirds
02-10-19, 15:09
Always funny if 2 clubs are being compared:

You can have excellent service in EVERY club with a few girls. Both in Acapulco Gold and in Dolce Vita. The medium-level of service if you consider 25 girls will be higher in Acapulco Gold but a few of them will be bad, a few will be very good. The medium will be a bit better. BUT: most likely the girls in Dolce Vita are way more attractive and if you book (by coincidence or not) 2 very good girls in Dolce Vita and 2 rather bad girls in Acapulco Gold you will look at things completely different.

In Dolce Vita are always a few stunners (certainly around Messe-period) and some girls provide excellent service without upselling! If you catch them: bingo! Some of these girls hang around in high-level clubs in Austria / Switzerland and so on. I heavily doubt that those kind of girlsl work Acapulco Gold (even only 10 Euro less pro half-hour) but with a completely different "public".

I visit both clubs every now and then: they are OK but both are no top-clubs by any means! Acapulco Gold a bit cheaper and so.

Arnold15
03-02-19, 00:50
Penelope Sauna Club in Essen has been closed.

Penelope had the same owner as ACA Gold and ACA Velbert.

In reception, they told me that almost 50 % of the girls have went to ACA Gold and the other 50 % to ACA Velbert.

At my last visit at ACA Gold some days ago, there were more girls than ever. Many new ones without regular clients, of course.

I can not see how girls can make business when there are too many of them.

Entry raised from 20 to 25 Euro for clients. And from 40 to 50 Euro for girls.

Food very good for this entry fee.

By the way, I had 3 excellent sessions: Angela (Ro), Crista (Ro) and Melissa (Bu).

Chongmal
03-02-19, 06:23

In reception, they told me that almost 50 % of the girls have went to ACA Gold and the other 50 % to ACA Velbert.

At my last visit at ACA Gold some days ago, there were more girls than ever. Many new ones without regular clients, of course.

By the way, I had 3 excellent sessions: Angela (Ro), Crista (Ro) and Melissa (Bu).Unless the ladies are somehow locked I a contract with the management, some will disperse to other clubs over a bit of time. The question will be, where will the Male guests go?

Christian G
03-02-19, 10:10
By the way, I had 3 excellent sessions: Angela (Ro), Crista (Ro) and Melissa (Bu).Interesting! Do you know if the closure is permanent or is it temporary for renovation work? When you write from 40 to 50 euro for the girls do you mean their entry fee or you talking about the price for 30 min in the room?

Free Dude
03-02-19, 13:46
Interesting! Do you know if the closure is permanent or is it temporary for renovation work? When you write from 40 to 50 euro for the girls do you mean their entry fee or you talking about the price for 30 min in the room?It is still 40 for 30 minutes, at least that's what I paid this week.

Arnold15
03-02-19, 17:48
Interesting! Do you know if the closure is permanent or is it temporary for renovation work? When you write from 40 to 50 euro for the girls do you mean their entry fee or you talking about the price for 30 min in the room?Entry fee for girls = 50 Euro.

40 Euro for half hour as usual.

According to home page of Penelope, it has closed permanently.

That was also the impression I got at ACA Gold when I talked with people.

There are also rumors that Magnum and ACA Velbert will close.

Magnum, I do not know.

But ACA Velbert will not close.

Arnold15
03-05-19, 17:20
Unless the ladies are somehow locked I a contract with the management, some will disperse to other clubs over a bit of time. The question will be, where will the Male guests go?There are simply too many girls at ACA at the moment.

When some of them will not earn enough money, they will move to other clubs in the Dusseldorf-area.

Arnold15
04-17-19, 23:50
Returned to ACA Gold some days ago.

Fewer girls now than in end of February, but still many.

It seems like most of the Penelope girls had problems to earn money, so they left ACA Gold for other clubs.

I had three perfect sessions with 2 x Maya (Romania) and 1 x Melissa (Bulgaria).

Good value for money.

There are simply too many girls at ACA at the moment.

When some of them will not earn enough money, they will move to other clubs in the Dusseldorf-area.

Member #4621
04-24-19, 13:28
Hi everyone,

What's the best way to get to the club if not driving. I've checked the s-bahn situ and you-bahn situ. It seems best way is to get to ratingen west strasse and take a taxi from there at about 11/13 euro's.

Would anyone have much better experience or suggestions about getting to / from The club?

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the reports on this place. Looks like somewhwre worth taking a look at.

KA.

BigBuddy69
04-24-19, 22:40
Google maps, vrr. De or bahn. De. There are a few ways to go from Duss Hbf or Duss Airport to Aca Gold with the bus.

Piggsy
04-25-19, 02:43
Hi everyone,

What's the best way to get to the club if not driving. I've checked the s-bahn situ and you-bahn situ. It seems best way is to get to ratingen west strasse and take a taxi from there at about 11/13 euro's.

Would anyone have much better experience or suggestions about getting to / from The club?

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the reports on this place. Looks like somewhwre worth taking a look at.

KA.Depends if you are a tight arse like me.

I caught a bus from outside the Hbf. Cost F* all. But did take an hour or so to get within easy walking distance.

https://www.vrr.de/de/startseite/

Chongmal
05-15-19, 00:50
I was at LR and the action was a bit low. I decided to go to ACA Gold as a side trip. My Hope's were to see some of my favorite Aca Velbert ladies. Unfortunately, none of my desired ladies were present. Things I enjoyed, €25 entry on Monday and Tuesday, decent food, very attractive lineup. Things I didn't enjoy were the bears protecting the key sign out sheet so they could snag the ladies when they were returning the key. Without really knowing any of the ladies present I realized how difficult the no approach system of the Aca Clubs is.

Chongmal
05-16-19, 00:00
I went to Aca Gold again today. I will say there are 10 easy, maybe 15 that stand up nicely next to the best of GT. The difference is the mindset of the men who run there expensive cars to GT that don't drive the extra km. Although, one of the main Sunday visitors from GT is parked on the bar at AG on Tuesday so I'm not the only one to see the value. Of course, 35 e entry and a selection of over 29 ladies on a Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon is not a bad count.

The good today, ladies, ladies and ladies. I guess the food was also well prepped and distributed. I also like how most of the women still look natural instead of like a silicone cartoon doll like you see at many clubs. My top 10 from AG would be more appealing on a whole than my top 10 from GT.

The bad, parking was filled early in the afternoon along with street parking in front of the club. I was parked a good distance from the club which I consider a bit risky walking after dark leaving a club. Many bears are known to carry cash or wear expensive jewelry and could be targets of criminals. For this reason I left for home before dark.

BigBuddy69
05-16-19, 07:26
Actually the club benefited from the closure of velbert because I was here a month ago and the LU was as usual, not so good. I was interested by a German girl from PSR but she was always booked.

Sirioja
05-16-19, 08:23
Small cheap low level club in Ratingen with girls sitting waiting on couches, or describing high level Globe Zurich? Good foods? Did Kate move to Ratingen on this week or only Velbert girls?

On last week end, when I wrote casting was good, meant 4 attractive girls for me, like Christmas time for me, but I won t wait for Kate and going with 3 others was complicated to manage enough. Luana is pretty but not for me in bed.

At LR 2019, for really attractive woman type look for me, only my 2 ex, even Amira is sexy, and Reina pretty but also not for my tastes in bed. So, no reason to run to visit.

At Globe which is the highest level club I know, higher than very expensive Aphrodisia, I don't remember having seen 10 really attractive girls, even casting on Saturday 14 April 2018 was really exceptional, when I should have tried Verbier on this day, but at this time I thought I needed everything perfect because after discovering on April 2017 when my Eve asked me to go to her, I remembered 2 spots were quite difficult, but I ran them thousands times in my mind, from frustration, sometimes even during a boring BJ, so despite right feet jump which is the most difficult for me, but became on 11 April, my real extreme playfield, running for hours, for sure I got the record, amazing day, no beauty can compete, but I always look for chic, elegant beauties.

Christian G
05-16-19, 11:17
Sunday, my mate and I entered Aca Gold around 22:00, paid 25€ entry fee. First time for us in this club and we were very disappointed. Full of men, music too loud, bad food and limited choice luckily I wasn't hungry.

I know about the no approach policy here but the club is too boring, girls are just sit on the couches or spend a lot of time in the smoking area, no smile and do nothings to attract a minimum customer attention so an attitude that does not encourage you to take them to your room.

Line up was very bad, only 5 nice girls (and 2 of them had very bad attitude), all other girls were fat, some girls look nice while they are sitting on the couches but when they stand up you can see their fatty ass. In addition, the lounge room was always almost empty with few girls around, many girls just appeared for few minutes then disappeared for a long time in the door behind the bar counter.

I interviewed some girls. One turkish girl with a lot of tattoo told me that she offer only blowjob and not sex (I saw that she refused at least 5 customers) what a joking. Some others Ro girls just want go straight to the room and don't want spend few minutes for the social time. I talked with one Dominican girl, she don't speak english, I tried to use my limited Spanish but she did nothing to help me with the conversation.

At the end I had a room with Ayleen 24/25 yo Ro. Former FKK Marina in Nova Gorica. Nice slim body, she agree on FK and BBBJ included in the 40 E. In the room very limited FK, good BBBJ and average sex in a couple of positions. Not bad for 40 E but not much to write back home.

My friend went with a Brasilian girl with fake boobs and great fit tonic body. I wanted to fuck her too but he told me she is timewaster in the room with a lot of talking, good BBBJ but she did everything she can for limit the penetration making it almost impossible to have sex with her. He had to finish with HJ because she did not deserve to earn extra money for CIM.

Disappointed with the environment, the attitudes and performances we left after a couple of hours.

Sirioja
05-16-19, 12:43
Not sure Gold casting is high level, but for sure Sunday 10 pm is not the best time and girls may be bored at the end of week end.

Always interesting to have different eyes and tastes reporting. Always subjective, some guys like fat, many guys think pretty girls won t be good when just lack of confidence for them. At LR, I said what the fuck are these new uglies, AO level look, I don t even go if they pay me, but I was answered some guys like, of course they have to provide extended services to get business.

Ludacris775
05-16-19, 13:38

You can have excellent service in EVERY club with a few girls. Both in Acapulco Gold and in Dolce Vita. The medium-level of service if you consider 25 girls will be higher in Acapulco Gold but a few of them will be bad, a few will be very good. The medium will be a bit better. BUT: most likely the girls in Dolce Vita are way more attractive and if you book (by coincidence or not) 2 very good girls in Dolce Vita and 2 rather bad girls in Acapulco Gold you will look at things completely different.

In Dolce Vita are always a few stunners (certainly around Messe-period) and some girls provide excellent service without upselling! If you catch them: bingo! Some of these girls hang around in high-level clubs in Austria / Switzerland and so on. I heavily doubt that those kind of girlsl work Acapulco Gold (even only 10 Euro less pro half-hour) but with a completely different "public".

I visit both clubs every now and then: they are OK but both are no top-clubs by any means! Acapulco Gold a bit cheaper and so.You say that some of the Dolce Vita girls also work in high end Swiss clubs. Which clubs specifically? Thanks.

ExpatLover
05-16-19, 19:03

I visit both clubs every now and then: they are OK but both are no top-clubs by any means! Acapulco Gold a bit cheaper and so.Why they go to aca if they work in high end clubs in Austria or S may be they need sex let us be a bit serious, they are just girls.

Arnold15
05-16-19, 20:55
Sunday, my mate and I entered Aca Gold around 22:00, paid 25 entry fee. First time for us in this club and we were very disappointed. Full of men, music too loud, bad food and limited choice luckily I wasn't hungry.
Acapulco Gold is a day club. If you really turned up at 22:00 a Sunday, then you deserved a bad visit.

Takedown
05-17-19, 09:27
Acapulco Gold is a day club. If you really turned up at 22:00 a Sunday, then you deserved a bad visit.During my visit on a Wednesday, the line up was stronger at 2200 than at 1600. Regardless, a regular, paying customer does not "deserve" a bad visit due to hours of visitation.

Christian G
05-17-19, 17:34
then you deserved a bad visit.After this stupid sentence you should deserve something much worse than a bad visit in a club. it is better to keep quiet when things are not known or why we arrived at that time. Also the club is open untill 3am and many guys arrived between 11pm and 12am, therefore the management should guarantee a certain level of service.

Pessimist
05-17-19, 18:47
Sunday, my mate and I entered Aca Gold around 22:00, paid 25 entry fee. First time for us in this club and we were very disappointed. Full of men, music too loud, bad food and limited choice luckily I wasn't hungry.

I know about the no approach policy here but the club is too boring, girls are just sit on the couches or spend a lot of time in the smoking area, no smile and do nothings to attract a minimum customer attention so an attitude that does not encourage you to take them to your room.

Line up was very bad, only 5 nice girls (and 2 of them had very bad attitude), all other girls were fat, some girls look nice while they are sitting on the couches but when they stand up you can see their fatty ass. In addition, the lounge room was always almost empty with few girls around, many girls just appeared for few minutes then disappeared for a long time in the door behind the bar counter.

I interviewed some girls. One turkish girl with a lot of tattoo told me that she offer only blowjob and not sex (I saw that she refused at least 5 customers) what a joking. Some others Ro girls just want go straight to the room and don't want spend few minutes for the social time. I talked with one Dominican girl, she don't speak english, I tried to use my limited Spanish but she did nothing to help me with the conversation..For 65 inclusive of entry fee you were able to obtain sex including BBBJ. It seems disappointing in light of what you guys are used to in DE, but any US guy would take that offer in a heartbeat if it is near where he lives in the US.

Arnold15
05-17-19, 21:55
After this stupid sentence you should deserve something much worse than a bad visit in a club. it is better to keep quiet when things are not known or why we arrived at that time. Also the club is open untill 3am and many guys arrived between 11pm and 12am, therefore the management should guarantee a certain level of service.I have never had a bad visit at ACA, because I prepare my visits. I read recensions on various websites. Everybody knows that the club "dies" already at midnight.

There were a lot of curious things in your report.

Food very bad, girls do not smile and do not try to attract customers, etc. Almost all girls were "fat".

If everything was so bad, how could the club be "full of men" as you have written?

Not convincing at all.

McGrath
05-17-19, 22:22
I have never had a bad visit at ACA, because I prepare my visits. I read recensions on various websites. Everybody knows that the club "dies" already at midnight.

Food very bad, girls do not smile and do not try to attract customers, etc. Almost all girls were "fat".

If everything was so bad, how could the club be "full of men" as you have written?

Not convincing at all.That is a pathetic response. Christian has his experience and you have yours.

John Traveller
05-18-19, 11:27
I caught the bus from Dusseldorf up to Ratingen, easy, 40 minutes. Then a 10 minute walk. My first visit at Acapulco Gold and I must say this place was reasonably good, the size is medium large. Since LR has gotten poorer the last year, I think AG now is my number one club in Dus. Arriving in the afternoon the lineup was not very large, but there were some woman available. The ratio to customers were maybe 1-1, which is as expected these days. The optiks were also acceptable. Buffet style food outside, but there was no real garden. I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Yes, Emily was really nice and saved the day! This time I remember to bring my own condoms! I left Acapulco Gold happy.

BigBuddy69
05-18-19, 11:43
I caught the bus from Dusseldorf up to Ratingen, easy, 40 minutes. Then a 10 minute walk. My first visit at Acapulco Gold and I must say this place was reasonably good, the size is medium large. Since LR has gotten poorer the last year, I think AG now is my number one club in Dus. Arriving in the afternoon the lineup was not very large, but there were some woman available. The ratio to customers were maybe 1-1, which is as expected these days. The optiks were also acceptable. Buffet style food outside, but there was no real garden. I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Yes, Emily was really nice and saved the day! This time I remember to bring my own condoms! I left Acapulco Gold happy.I'm sorry but the girls scammed you, the half hour is 40 € and not 50. I know from another customer that Victoria asks for 50 so my answer will be "I don't go with you". As for Emily, she asked 40 in Aca Velbert and there is no way I'll pay 50 now, especially with her strong tendency to cut the time short. If everyone accepts to pay 50, then it will become the normal price, then the 50 euros club will become 60 euros club, and so on. Some women like Crina, Betty, Caro from Velbert still ask 40 so please pay them 40 and ignore the other one if they insist on 50!

I have never had a bad visit at ACA, because I prepare my visits. I read recensions on various websites. Everybody knows that the club "dies" already at midnight.

Not convincing at all.It's absolutely not curious, food is bad in the two Aca clubs, especially when it's BBQ time. Back in the days of Haus Panthera, there was a menu and you could order "a la carte". I know that's the entrance is really cheaper now but you have to admit that the food is very average or bad.

As for the girls, I know from a friend that the LU got better because of the Velbert girls but the two or three last times I was there, I did no sessions. The only girls attractive to me were Melinda and Iris and they were busy while I was in the place (little hint: according to my friend they ask 40 so pay 40).

Solid State
05-18-19, 11:50
I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Has the pricing structure changed here now since the closure of Velbert? I. E. E40 for half hour or is this up sell from the influx of the Aca Velbert girls where the price was funnily enough E40 for half an hour.

Christian G
05-18-19, 12:38
For 65 inclusive of entry fee you were able to obtain sex including BBBJ. It seems disappointing in light of what you guys are used to in DE, but any US guy would take that offer in a heartbeat if it is near where he lives in the US.Comparing apples and oranges is a no sense, Germany is not USA. In Athens the girls offers their ass for 10/20 euro, in Madrid you can have anal sex and CIM for 50 euro, but I not comparing Germany with Greece or Spain. In my country I can have sex with BBBJ and CIM for 30 euro in the chinese brothels.

Christian G
05-18-19, 12:42
Not convincing at all.Instead of criticizing and doubting my posts, it would be better if you started writing a complete and detailed report instead of writing about your club visits in a few lines! In the years i wrote many detailed from many Asian and European countries, You too can start contributing to the forum.
The club was full of a certain type of client, they probably appreciate that environment and that kind of girls. Your defense of the club doubting my posts makes me think of only one thing, Marketing!

Chongmal
05-18-19, 12:43
I caught the bus from Dusseldorf up to Ratingen, easy, 40 minutes. Then a 10 minute walk. My first visit at Acapulco Gold and I must say this place was reasonably good, the size is medium large. Since LR has gotten poorer the last year, I think AG now is my number one club in Dus. Arriving in the afternoon the lineup was not very large, but there were some woman available. The ratio to customers were maybe 1-1, which is as expected these days. The optiks were also acceptable. Buffet style food outside, but there was no real garden. I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Yes, Emily was really nice and saved the day! This time I remember to bring my own condoms! I left Acapulco Gold happy.Any reason for €50/30 instead of the stated house price of €40/30? Just curious.

Christian G
05-18-19, 12:45
That is a pathetic response. Christian has his experience and you have yours.Thanks, it's seems he just like to trolling around.

Chongmal
05-18-19, 12:46
I caught the bus from Dusseldorf up to Ratingen, easy, 40 minutes. Then a 10 minute walk. My first visit at Acapulco Gold and I must say this place was reasonably good, the size is medium large. Since LR has gotten poorer the last year, I think AG now is my number one club in Dus. Arriving in the afternoon the lineup was not very large, but there were some woman available. The ratio to customers were maybe 1-1, which is as expected these days. The optiks were also acceptable. Buffet style food outside, but there was no real garden. I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Yes, Emily was really nice and saved the day! This time I remember to bring my own condoms! I left Acapulco Gold happy.Any reason for €50/30 instead of the stated house price of €40/30? Just curious.

Hidden up the spiral staircase is the rooftop terrace.

Banana Boi
05-18-19, 12:47
For 65 inclusive of entry fee you were able to obtain sex including BBBJ. It seems disappointing in light of what you guys are used to in DE, but any US guy would take that offer in a heartbeat if it is near where he lives in the US.At a minimum you spent an additional 40 euro for a budget hotel and 20+ euro for a car / taxi for 1 day in Germany so that's 125 euro for a 30 minute session and some mediocre food. This doesn't include flight and, more importantly, a wasted vacation day if you hit a crap club.

Pessimist
05-18-19, 15:35
At a minimum you spent an additional 40 euro for a budget hotel and 20+ euro for a car / taxi for 1 day in Germany so that's 125 euro for a 30 minute session and some mediocre food. This doesn't include flight and, more importantly, a wasted vacation day if you hit a crap club.I clearly mentioned about being a local. The comparison was between a local who can make a quick trip to Aca Gold to spend a couple of hours in the evening, and his equivalent US counterpart. The German local pops in, spends 65 which fetched him a 30 minute sex with a girl that he personally found to be optically attractive. The sex included BBBJ and sex in a couple of positions. He is a local and hence there is no hotel rent.

What can his US counterpart obtain for 65? He too has no rent expense as we are talking about something local to him. Transportation expense is something both of the have to incur. Assume they both have their own car. The American dude might at best pop into a lousy strip joint, with an entry fee of 20. For the remaining amount of money, he might get a stripper wiggle her butt in his lap for a few minutes, no touching allowed.

All in all, the German local still has a fantastic deal here, far better than what we have in the States. Or else, so many of us would not flying so far to fuck girls and then spending the rest of the time hanging here.

Arnold15
05-18-19, 17:59
Thanks, it's seems he just like to trolling around.I have experience of at least +20 FKK / Sauna clubs in Germany and Austria. I can compare Gold with other clubs.

Gold is one of the "best value for money" clubs in Germany.

The club has its tops and downs. Low entry fee and price per half hour. Close to the airport. With exception of bad breakfast, food is reasoable good for 25 euro, served at 15 and 18. Rooms are good (campare with LR).

Otherwise budget ambience. Line-up is lower than other clubs. But you cannot fuck 20 girls in one day anyway. So it is enough if 3-4 girls are in your style.

German clients day time.

Turkish clients evening / night.

Standard price is 40 euro per half hour.

And +10 euro for BBBJ.

As a regular client possible to get BBBJ included.

But as a first-time visitor it is not so clever to start bargaining about the price.

You should know that. That is maybe the reason you got bad service in the room.

Arnold15
05-18-19, 18:04
I caught the bus from Dusseldorf up to Ratingen, easy, 40 minutes. Then a 10 minute walk. My first visit at Acapulco Gold and I must say this place was reasonably good, the size is medium large. Since LR has gotten poorer the last year, I think AG now is my number one club in Dus. Arriving in the afternoon the lineup was not very large, but there were some woman available. The ratio to customers were maybe 1-1, which is as expected these days. The optiks were also acceptable. Buffet style food outside, but there was no real garden. I first roomed with Victoria (30 Hu), acceptable service for e 50, half hour. Next was Emily (22 Ro), good service and fun talking to as well, also 50 half. Yes, Emily was really nice and saved the day! This time I remember to bring my own condoms! I left Acapulco Gold happy.Great experience. I have Gold as No. 2 in Dusseldorf after Dolce Vita.

BigBuddy69
05-18-19, 18:29
The club has its tops and downs. Low entry fee and price per half hour. Close to the airport. With exception of bad breakfast, food is reasoable good for 25 euro, served at 15 and 18. Rooms are good (campare with LR).

Otherwise budget ambience. Line-up is lower than other clubs. But you cannot fuck 20 girls in one day anyway. So it is enough if 3-4 girls are in your style.

German clients day time.

Turkish clients evening / night.

Standard price is 40 euro per half hour.

And +10 euro for BBBJ.

As a regular client possible to get BBBJ included.The rooms are cheap (there was a time where I had to look for pillows in other rooms), sometimes they're dirty (condom package on the floor), the decoration is cheesy. You can't clearly compare them to LR. BBBJ is included in the 40 €, if you accept to pay +10 € you'll be tagged as an overpaying tourist. Mood can be very dull, once again you can't compare it to LR.

Arnold15
05-18-19, 22:00
The rooms are cheap (there was a time where I had to look for pillows in other rooms), sometimes they're dirty (condom package on the floor), the decoration is cheesy. You can't clearly compare them to LR. BBBJ is included in the 40 , if you accept to pay +10 you'll be tagged as an overpaying tourist. Mood can be very dull, once again you can't compare it to LR.In summer time, rooms at LR are hot like saunas. Impossible to have sex there. That is not the case at Gold.

In winter time, LR is so full of smoke, that you have to open windows everywhere. Cold winds blowing in. That is not the case at Gold.

I never have BBBJ. I tip 10 euro for good service. Girls know this. And they really "pay back".

Clients vote with their feet. Fewer clients at LR. "Full of men" at Gold.

Takedown
05-19-19, 02:05
Clients vote with their feet. Fewer clients at LR. "Full of men" at Gold.No. 60 euro entry at LR versus 25-35 e entry at AG. McDonald's has served over a billion people. Is it a better restaurant than a 5 star steakhouse? No, of course not.

Kuni042
05-24-19, 22:41
I was thinking of going to Aca Gold yesterday on Friday, but several of the german boards report that this club is seriously crowded at the moment. Obviously because Aca Velbert is currently "offline".

Truckdriver
05-25-19, 21:19
Comparing apples and oranges is a no sense, Germany is not USA. In Athens the girls offers their ass for 10/20 euro, in Madrid you can have anal sex and CIM for 50 euro, but I not comparing Germany with Greece or Spain. In my country I can have sex with BBBJ and CIM for 30 euro in the chinese brothels.Could you please share information about where I can get anal sex in Madrid for €50? And in what city are those €30 Chinese brothels located in? Thanks.

Sirioja
05-26-19, 09:57
In summer time, rooms at LR are hot like saunas. Impossible to have sex there. That is not the case at Gold.

In winter time, LR is so full of smoke, that you have to open windows everywhere. Cold winds blowing in. That is not the case at Gold.

I never have BBBJ. I tip 10 euro for good service. Girls know this. And they really "pay back".

Clients vote with their feet. Fewer clients at LR. "Full of men" at Gold.I don't think quantity mean quality, I mean German guys or Turkish, or Albanians or Eastern Europeans are not so demanding for girls level, most just want cheap sex, when I prefer to pay more expensive, not to pay more expensive because I think rate is too expensive at Globe, but for a high level beauty, when I hate to waste 40 or 50 with a GND, or 100 with a average level in bed. Many times I left past Pantera or now Gold with full balls. I don't know since Velbert closed, but looks seen were not on my level, Melissa now at LR is really not one of the most chic nor prettiest at LR for me, when LR is not so high level it was on 2017, with some girls who lost freshness. I'm not a smoker, but no big problem for me at LR when vulgar Jane doesn't send me her smoke in face, I had some weekly favs at LR who were smoking when we had couch time, I just asked them to send smoke in other way, and also no problem for kissing for 1h30 in room, when some girls have bad breathe. I just would say LR, but also GT and I m sure Gold are boring between rooms, when I can play football to recover faster at Oase, swimming pool is also not too cold, with great fun to play with high level, hot woman type, with bubbles in swimming pool, on her clit, for orgasmus.

BigBuddy69
05-26-19, 21:36
I was thinking of going to Aca Gold yesterday on Friday, but several of the german boards report that this club is seriously crowded at the moment. Obviously because Aca Velbert is currently "offline".My friend was here on a Friday and he told me that the ratio was bad in the afternoon but good later in the evening. On a weekday it should be better.

Arnold15
05-27-19, 16:15
I don't think quantity mean quality, I mean German guys or Turkish, or Albanians or Eastern Europeans are not so demanding for girls level, most just want cheap sex, when I prefer to pay more expensive, not to pay more expensive because I think rate is too expensive at Globe, but for a high level beauty, when I hate to waste 40 or 50 with a GND, or 100 with a average level in bed. Many times I left past Pantera or now Gold with full balls. I don't know since Velbert closed, but looks seen were not on my level, Melissa now at LR is really not one of the most chic nor prettiest at LR for me, when LR is not so high level it was on 2017, with some girls who lost freshness. I'm not a smoker, but no big problem for me at LR when vulgar Jane doesn't send me her smoke in face, I had some weekly favs at LR who were smoking when we had couch time, I just asked them to send smoke in other way, and also no problem for kissing for 1h30 in room, when some girls have bad breathe. I just would say LR, but also GT and I m sure Gold are boring between rooms, when I can play football to recover faster at Oase, swimming pool is also not too cold, with great fun to play with high level, hot woman type, with bubbles in swimming pool, on her clit, for orgasmus.An advanatage of Gold is that the club is located close to the Airport. On my last day in Dusseldorf, I always pay the visit at Gold. In the late afternoon / early evening, I then go to the airport.

Thus, I use to spend the time 10 am To see. 18 pm at Gold.

For me, service is more important than appearance. I hatre bad attitude and upselling.
Line-up is clearly lower at Gold than at LR and significantly lower than at Dolce Vita. But when you find girls you can interact with at Gold, then Gold is really good value for money.

I use to spend 175 Euro for 3 rooms including kisses. And food is not that bad, as some people write here.

Chongmal
05-27-19, 16:31
An advanatage of Gold is that the club is located close to the Airport. On my last day in Dusseldorf, I always pay the visit at Gold. In the late afternoon / early evening, I then go to the airport.

For me, service is more important than appearance. I hatre bad attitude and upselling.
Line-up is clearly lower at Gold than at LR and significantly lower than at Dolce Vita. But when you find girls you can interact with at Gold, then Gold is really good value for money.

I use to spend 175 Euro for 3 rooms including kisses. And food is not that bad, as some people write here.I appreciate what AG has to offer. Especially after to move of ladies over from Velbert. Who knows, maybe the next great discovery for GT or Globe or some far off fantasy club 10,000 miles from Paris will come from AG.

Sirioja
05-27-19, 21:45
An advanatage of Gold is that the club is located close to the Airport. On my last day in Dusseldorf, I always pay the visit at Gold. In the late afternoon / early evening, I then go to the airport.

I use to spend 175 Euro for 3 rooms including kisses. And food is not that bad, as some people write here.I agree for cheap rate at Gold and I remember my good girls at Velbert, I even remember woman type, 28 yo Ella. Ro for 1 h for only 80 , for real pleasure, at Haus Pantera on October 2014 , but she was not pretty enough to run to repeat, when I repeated on discovery day with some girls at LR and I worked a lot to make a average level in bed girl on our discovery, becoming my best ever girl in FKK land, because I was motivated by her look.

Are there really pretty girls at Dolce Vita? I need beauty to be motivated for sex, I don't want sex with girls I would not go with for free in real life.

BigBuddy69
05-27-19, 22:17
I use to spend 175 Euro for 3 rooms including kisses. And food is not that bad, as some people write here.I pay 145 € for the same thing with the "you know what" included. And yes food can be bad.

Arnold15
05-28-19, 10:17
I pay 145 for the same thing with the "you know what" included. And yes food can be bad.No, you do not pay 145 € for the same thing.

I get other sevices than "you know what".

Arnold15
05-28-19, 10:23
Are there really pretty girls at Dolce Vita? I need beauty to be motivated for sex, I don't want sex with girls I would not go with for free in real life.In Dusseldorf, I have visited LR, DV and ACA Gold as a regular client.

Dolce Vita has a significantly better line-up than LR and Gold.

But service level at DV is NOT at the same level as LR.

LR is perfect for first-time vistors. They will get good service (e. G. BBBJ and French kisses) at once.

However, if you establish yourself as a regular client (I. E. At least 5-10 visits) at DV and girls recognice you, you will get what you want.

DV has also a very nice garden.

ExpatLover
05-28-19, 11:01
In Dusseldorf, I have visited LR, DV and ACA Gold as a regular client.

LR is perfect for first-time vistors. They will get good service (e. G. BBBJ and French kisses) at once.

However, if you establish yourself as a regular client (I. E. At least 5-10 visits) at DV and girls recognice you, you will get what you want.

DV has also a very nice garden.Getting what you want is very easy for regular visitors especially if you stick to very few girls in each club, the girls will feel safe we you, they know what you want so stressless time and obviously good money in return for them and their pimp or husband or BF.

Takedown
05-28-19, 11:50
No, you do not pay 145 for the same thing.

I get other sevices than "you know what".AO? Tickle fantasies? What other services do you mean?

Otherwise, I can go in before 2 pm, pick 3 good providers, and get 3 thirty minute rooms with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and passion without having to pay an extra service fee per room.

Arnold15
05-28-19, 23:17
AO? Tickle fantasies? What other services do you mean?

Otherwise, I can go in before 2 pm, pick 3 good providers, and get 3 thirty minute rooms with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and passion without having to pay an extra service fee per room.Every time you reply on my messages, you are negative.

I can only tell you that I feel like a God when I leave Gold.

For 175 Euro. Good value for money.

Takedown
05-29-19, 01:27
Every time you reply on my messages, you are negative.

I can only tell you that I feel like a God when I leave Gold.

For 175 Euro. Good value for money.I agree. It is because we have disagreeing viewpoints.

Sirioja
05-29-19, 06:15
In Dusseldorf, I have visited LR, DV and ACA Gold as a regular client.

DV has also a very nice garden.I really need beauty to enjoy sex, I can't enjoy if I'm not attracted, I hate when some girls come to rub on me at LR or when girls try to touch your dick at Finca, not what I look for in brothels, but I look for beauties and I m used to work to make them will my pleasure. It works most often with beauties for me, I love princesses but I don t think to be good with school GND types. Looking for woman types.

Takedown
05-29-19, 22:48
Quick report of a poor provider at AG. Zeynab is slim, 155 cm, 50 kg, baby doll face and a tight ass. He has large, natural breasts, perfect even. She even presents herself nicely outside of the room. I admire any girl who takes the time to ask to sit and talk first before going to a room. The conversation was pleasant and I had a good feeling. In the room, she asks how much time so I just tell her that I start an 30 minute but more often than not extend to 1 hour. As we start, kissing a no go and she proposed an extra charge for BBBJ. I never pay for that so declined it. The rest of the session was less than mediocre as she showed no enthusiasm and no DFK. I went for DATY with zero response. During penetration, I felt as she was disgusted and in pain. I quickly finished in less than 30 minutes but felt disgusted with myself. I hate fucking girls who act like they don't want to be fucked. 40 e to fuck a hottie but I should have invested that on one of the girls I knew.

As for the club itself, AG absorbed no less than 10 Acapulco girls which gives the club a nice bump from previous months. The food was okay and reception pretty friendly. The facilities were good enough, with functional wellness areas. The rooftop terrace with broken chairs was a decent place to enjoy alone time. It was nice that they provided a relax room upstairs but the lounge chairs were extremely uncomfortable.

As always with Acapulco clubs, great service can be had at a discount but one must mind the stale atmosphere and avoid the numerous land minds. I hope some of the former Acapulco superstars eventually make it to AG. The potential is there to make this club a discount super club.

Arnold15
05-31-19, 00:48
Quick report of a poor provider at AG. Zeynab is slim, 155 cm, 50 kg, baby doll face and a tight ass. He has large, natural breasts, perfect even. She even presents herself nicely outside of the room. I admire any girl who takes the time to ask to sit and talk first before going to a room. The conversation was pleasant and I had a good feeling. In the room, she asks how much time so I just tell her that I start an 30 minute but more often than not extend to 1 hour. As we start, kissing a no go and she proposed an extra charge for BBBJ. I never pay for that so declined it. The rest of the session was less than mediocre as she showed no enthusiasm and no DFK. I went for DATY with zero response. During penetration, I felt as she was disgusted and in pain. I quickly finished in less than 30 minutes but felt disgusted with myself. I hate fucking girls who act like they don't want to be fucked. 40 e to fuck a hottie but I should have invested that on one of the girls I knew.I understand you were not satisfied with that session. In fact, there are land mines at Gold (and other clubs as well).

That is the reason why I have 3-4 regular girls at each of my favourite clubs (DV, Gold and Mainhattan) and I always pay 10 Euro tip for good service and attitude.

Never upselling, never bad attitude, no mediocre sessions and I feel like a king after each session.

As long as my 3-4 regular girls remain at the club, I never try any new girls.

Pistons
05-31-19, 02:11
He has large, natural breasts, perfect even. OK, I think I might know why it didn't go so well. Hehe.

BigBuddy69
05-31-19, 06:28
As always with Acapulco clubs, great service can be had at a discount but one must mind the stale atmosphere and avoid the numerous land minds. I hope some of the former Acapulco superstars eventually make it to AG. The potential is there to make this club a discount super club.If you're talking about the Hannah gang, they're supposed to be in AG and to stay after the move to Great Palace.

Takedown
05-31-19, 08:47
I understand you were not satisfied with that session. In fact, there are land mines at Gold (and other clubs as well).

That is the reason why I have 3-4 regular girls at each of my favourite clubs (DV, Gold and Mainhattan) and I always pay 10 Euro tip for good service and attitude.

Never upselling, never bad attitude, no mediocre sessions and I feel like a king after each session.

As long as my 3-4 regular girls remain at the club, I never try any new girls.It's nice to have a stable of reliable girls. I do the same. But trying new girls keeps me (and I'd say most others) interested. Even a Del Frisco's ribeye gets stale on the 50th serving.

Takedown
05-31-19, 15:10
OK, I think I might know why it didn't go so well. Hehe.Yes you are right. There was a typo.

Takedown
05-31-19, 16:09
If you're talking about the Hannah gang, they're supposed to be in AG and to stay after the move to Great Palace.Specifically looking for Alicia and Lilly.

BigBuddy69
06-01-19, 11:33
Specifically looking for Alicia and Lilly.According to freiercafe, Lilly moved to Dolce Vita.

Takedown
06-01-19, 20:31
According to freiercafe, Lilly moved to Dolce Vita.Thanks! I hope she is not super busy and prefers to go back to a budget, non-upsell club.

Theo110
06-10-19, 12:55
I was in Sunday afternoon 6/9 from 14:00 to 16:30. I arrived and the entire street and parking lot where filled. Had to park about 400 meters away. Entered the club and it was literally packed to the rafters. (Men standing on the balcony by the upstairs rooms looking down, all couches filled, long line for food, the place was packed) had to be about 100 men and 25 women.

I got a spot on the couch next to a random bag. Luckily a 22 year old skinny non rated brown haired beauty sat next to me. At this point there were 30 men in the main room and 3 girls. Off to the room with her I went. I lay down in the bed and she starts DFK. I rub her pussy. She pulls out a condom and provides covered BJ. Then proceeds to ride. Change 3 positions, she was into it, cum in condom. 40 euros for 30 min. Well with it even with covered BJ. Second best session out of 12 this German trip.

Went back downstairs. Too my surprise the 20 year old, super cute, slightly crazy, slim Brunette that sit on the couch facing the Suana was back. She said she had been on Holiday for a year and had been back for a week. Off to the room we go. Great sesh as usual. BBBJ, kissing, DATY. Stayed one hour. Paid 80 Euros. 3rd best sesh of the trip.

FuckedUpSwede
06-11-19, 01:03
I did want to check out this club to see if the low cost in any way reflects the service.

My conclusion at this point is no. 25 Euro entrance is a steal. The food is good, you have free beer until 7 pm, there are a nice roof terrace, a nice sauna with essence and chill out zone and the line up on this Monday was 50 girls! Sure, the place was packed but the crowd mostly consisted of younger guys, a lot of turkish decent, and I do believe they are not in a financial position to occupy any considerable amount of girls.

I was a bit horny so I needed to let of steam. Target no 1 was a tall brunette with braids. She got 30 min for 40 euro. Do not remember her name, nothing to write about really. She was the type that acts as she have never seen you before even if you just fucked her. Is this some kind of survival strategy for some girls? My strategy is to forget them as quickly.

Then I ate, studied the action and did sauna and ate and studied the action and did sauna and. For a couple of hours. Had som poisons to get rid of and energy to regain. Anyway. 10 pm I felt ready for some new action.

New strategy, I had tried to observe which girls approached former clients for smalltalk, friendly kisses and such.

I located one girl that really not stood out from the crowd but I saw her kissing and talking with a lot of older germans. Good sign! Off to the room. Elena is her name, she is 20 years old and was born in Bulgaria. Not excellent english skills but enough. I agreed on an hour for 80.1 am we finnished the room, that's a 3 hour room! I have maximum had 1 hour room before. My balls are totally drained. Fantastic girl, real fun and amazing body. She got 250 Euro and seemed really happy about it.

Optimist
06-11-19, 19:14
I had intended to do Finca but my favourite wasn't responsive to my WhatsApp messages asking her to confirm she would be there. I guess I hadn't spent enough euros. So I thought I would check out another couple of clubs, just to check my liking for Finca was not just through ignorance of wonders elsewhere.

Acapulco Gold was my second club. On Mondays and Tuesdays 25 euros entry. As in the past it seems a strange club. The layout and atmosphere is reminiscent of the red carpet clubs, but the place is very clean, light and airy, with mouthwash provided, and (why don't other clubs do this) a non slip floor in the area near the shower.

The girls in the main room give the impression that their job is to avoid any sort of contact with men. And there is a lack of fun in that room. But there are a few enterprising girls who try to catch men near the Kino. When a man did approach a girl on a sofa, they usually went to the room within about 10 seconds. In total there were about 35 girls (evening).

The optics were to my mind on average about the same as Finca, but there were no really top looking girls. The top level were a shade below Finca and Sharks. I had a short list before I went but they were all away.

I guess it's not really my sort of club. I like to ease into a session by having a chat with the girl. I tried this on three occasions but the girls I approached really either had no interest or ability to see a customer, or at least me, as anything other than a 40 euro fuck. So, unbelievably I just got off their couches with a less than fond farewell. Of course there were some regulars who had established some kind of relationship with their particular girls.

In the end I decided on a girl outside the Kino on the basis that she was at least putting in some effort to engage with customers. She was fun in the room. Some joking and laughing.

Maybe I am foolish looking for chic and charm. The girls in all clubs seem to work on the basis that they are just selling a quick fuck, not a sound business relationship.

The food which was served about 17.45 had all gone by 18.05. So some things have not changed.

And of course the girls were wearing underwear. Misery. A couple of black girls and an Asian older woman.

So, a very cheap visit. Total damage 65 euros. If the girls had tried it would have been several hundreds.

Sirioja
06-11-19, 21:13
I had intended to do Finca but my favourite wasn't responsive to my WhatsApp messages asking her to confirm she would be there. I guess I hadn't spent enough euros. So I thought I would check out another couple of clubs, just to check my liking for Finca was not just through ignorance of wonders elsewhere.

Acapulco Gold was my second club. On Mondays and Tuesdays 25 euros entry. As in the past it seems a strange club. The layout and atmosphere is reminiscent of the red carpet clubs, but the place is very clean, light and airy, with mouthwash provided, and (why don't other clubs do this) a non slip floor in the area near the shower.

The girls in the main room give the impression that their job is to avoid any sort of contact with men. And there is a lack of fun in that room. But there are a few enterprising girls who try to catch men near the Kino. When a man did approach a girl on a sofa, they usually went to the room within about 10 seconds. In total there were about 35 girls (evening).

The optics were to my mind on average about the same as Finca, but there were no really top looking girls. The top level were a shade below Finca and Sharks. I had a short list before I went but they were all away..Not sure Mondays and Tuesdays are the best casting days at Gold, like in most of clubs. Girls hunting around kino used to be quite ugly, far from chic and charm, not sure Gold is the best place for this, but I found first at PSR on August 2013 when Latvian Lena made me drive at night after climbing, at World on May 2014 , at Sharks on April 2016 and June 2018 , at LR for my Christmas 2016 , so my advice is: keep on believing, chic and charm is as rare as pandas, but I even found at Oase on last April, she was only glamour when I saw her, but she became to play chic with charm with me, I like how girls behave to make me regular, but have to be prepared in mind, on next day, you may see her not chic anymore with lost charm, so then, you know it's time to return to look for chic and charm. Only this really give me pleasure, not GND, and I run far from vulgarity.

BigBuddy69
06-11-19, 22:43
You should have come when it was still haus Panthera. Believe me they would have tried harder! Who was your date in Aca gold?

Optimist
06-12-19, 03:58
You should have come when it was still haus Panthera. Believe me they would have tried harder! Who was your date in Aca gold?Yes. I was thinking of Haus Panthera when I was sitting. I went with Micki or something similar. Definitely not within my normal optics but great fun, even if she spent a quarter of the session picking her nose. Yuk. On rereading my report on the club it sounds more negative than I intended. I had three hours to kill, and so I went to this club. It did not give me enough time to check out which girls seemed to be giving good service to their regulars, given the general lack of interaction. For 25 euros entry it was a good choice.

A weird point. There were perhaps 20 per cent of the men with long hair. Really an unusual feature. One of them I remember from my last visit a few years ago. He smiled and was friendly with me, and ate with a couple of the girls, but even then they did not seem to be chatting with him.

Optimist
06-12-19, 04:07
Sirioja. I was interested to get you dates for your encounters with chic and charm. They reassured me that it is a rare event to find. I do not go to clubs as much as you so I find someone of special quality maybe one time every couple of years only.

ExpatLover
06-12-19, 05:49
Sirioja. I was interested to get you dates for your encounters with chic and charm. They reassured me that it is a rare event to find. I do not go to clubs as much as you so I find someone of special quality maybe one time every couple of years only.With the LU mostly packed with girls from Romania coming from poor families, it is exceptional to find classy woman in a club, can find some German one in escort but clearly the main stream is to look like Kardashian and to behave like her in the best case.

Sirioja
06-12-19, 21:33
Sirioja. I was interested to get you dates for your encounters with chic and charm. They reassured me that it is a rare event to find. I do not go to clubs as much as you so I find someone of special quality maybe one time every couple of years only.Usually, in Germany, even in the most famous clubs like GT or Sharks or Oase, I find less than 10% of girls attractive, I often leave full, heavy balls but rich. In Switzerland in good days, can be 15/20 % for beauties, but beauty don't mean chic and charm aura which is much more interesting, enjoyable, desirable and exciting, but as rare as pandas, so when I succeed to find a rare, I work with her and marry her. Only such level interest me, when GND or prostitute behavior don't worth I pay for. What I call dreamed girl.

McAdonis
06-13-19, 00:31
A weird point. There were perhaps 20 per cent of the men with long hair. Really an unusual feature. One of them I remember from my last visit a few years ago. He smiled and was friendly with me, and ate with a couple of the girls, but even then they did not seem to be chatting with him.Like a big hair band look from the 1980's?

http://www.liketotally80s.com/2006/10/list-80s-hair-bands/

I seem to recall a lot of 1980's music videos being played at this establishment. Perhaps to allow the clientele relive their glory days. I have to wonder how these men are taken seriously in their professional lives away from the FKK. You certainly can't be a manager looking like that. They must have enough money to afford the hobby. Either they inherited or they work in a above average age paying profession that is not overly conservative.

Pistons
06-13-19, 04:42
Usually, in Germany, even in the most famous clubs like GT or Sharks or Oase, I find less than 10% of girls attractive, I often leave full, heavy balls but rich. In Switzerland in good days, can be 15/20 % for beauties, but beauty don't mean chic and charm aura which is much more interesting, enjoyable, desirable and exciting, but as rare as pandas, so when I succeed to find a rare, I work with her and marry her. Only such level interest me, when GND or prostitute behavior don't worth I pay for. What I call dreamed girl.At Wellcum, for me it seems to consistently be hoovering at about 20%. Although there was indeed a dip down last August which has been fixed now. So it was back at 20% on my last visit, and from the live lineups, it still seems to be at least there (15-20% are also new names I don't know, but I project) from my estimates. Then again, you prefer a bit different girls than me maybe. Other clubs like Oase, Aca V, Oceans etc have been at 10-15% several times for me. Although some does have smaller total numbers than others. Even Artemis has been at 15%, but that was 5-7 years ago now.

BigBuddy69
06-13-19, 04:44
They play on the TV the same kind of music channel as in the former Velbert club, the Deluxe music TV channel, and they're not into hair bands. If you want to listen to music from the 80's, go to Finca, you'll have Modern talking (nice mullets) followed by guns and roses (Axl had great hair).

ExpatLover
06-13-19, 07:33
Usually, in Germany, even in the most famous clubs like GT or Sharks or Oase, I find less than 10% of girls attractive, I often leave full, heavy balls but rich. In Switzerland in good days, can be 15/20 % for beauties, but beauty don't mean chic and charm aura which is much more interesting, enjoyable, desirable and exciting, but as rare as pandas, so when I succeed to find a rare, I work with her and marry her. Only such level interest me, when GND or prostitute behavior don't worth I pay for. What I call dreamed girl.In summer it is even more challenging, when I see all those girls under the sunshine with poor skin, cellulite everywhere, smoking, badly shaved, I really prefer to go home without any session. Fortunately sometimes you can find a stunner but more and more difficult.

Sirioja
06-13-19, 08:01
Like a big hair band look from the 1980's?

I seem to recall a lot of 1980's music videos being played at this establishment. Perhaps to allow the clientele relive their glory days. I have to wonder how these men are taken seriously in their professional lives away from the FKK. You certainly can't be a manager looking like that. They must have enough money to afford the hobby. Either they inherited or they work in a above average age paying profession that is not overly conservative.I also often wonder, what job work heavily tattooed, I don t mean Hells angels, guys? Because tattoos mean for me a way of life, like I have my own way of life and I changed my life. But now You can work without a office, even from a brothel who allow You use your Smartphone or tablet and You can connect to the real world and all over the world.

Optimist
06-13-19, 09:08
Like a big hair band look from the 1980's?

I seem to recall a lot of 1980's music videos being played at this establishment. Perhaps to allow the clientele relive their glory days. I have to wonder how these men are taken seriously in their professional lives away from the FKK. You certainly can't be a manager looking like that. They must have enough money to afford the hobby. Either they inherited or they work in a above average age paying profession that is not overly conservative.Not quite that unkempt LOL.

Actually the music videos were pretty much in the current decade.

The club, being so light, oddly made the girls' makeup look a bit over the top. Lucky I wasn't wearing mine LOL.

TheRugdr
06-13-19, 15:09
They play on the TV the same kind of music channel as in the former Velbert club, the Deluxe music TV channel, and they're not into hair bands. If you want to listen to music from the 80's, go to Finca, you'll have Modern talking (nice mullets) followed by guns and roses (Axl had great hair).I might have to check out Finca next time just for the 80's music. BigBuddy, I've tried to PM you a few times over the past couple months, but your Inbox is always full!

BigBuddy69
06-13-19, 17:08
Oops sorry I forgot to clean it. You'll love the music and the cheesy atmosphere of Finca, inside it looks like the French amusement park, Parc Asterix.

Sirioja
06-13-19, 17:37
At Wellcum, for me it seems to consistently be hoovering at about 20%. Although there was indeed a dip down last August which has been fixed now. So it was back at 20% on my last visit, and from the live lineups, it still seems to be at least there (15-20% are also new names I don't know, but I project) from my estimates. Then again, you prefer a bit different girls than me maybe. Other clubs like Oase, Aca V, Oceans etc have been at 10-15% several times for me. Although some does have smaller total numbers than others. Even Artemis has been at 15%, but that was 5-7 years ago now.At Wellcum on top, on August 2017, Darla red hair, about 5 others I forgot name but not Roxana ex Sharks, there was also 1 small blond, Beatrice ex LR, but after first day, only magic Lena for GF for 6 rooms, but after Zoncolan. Wish to find model type Mila ex Marina on this Summer, to experience if she can still be a woman for me, after rubbing on bicycle seat. About 7 girls among 60/80, 10%, which is a good rate for me, when many times I m not able to find one.

Pistons
06-14-19, 05:35
About 7 girls among 60/80, 10%, which is a good rate for me, when many times I m not able to find one.Looking at attendance there lately, it seems to be 90-100 girls most days of the week now. Except maybe Mon. / Tues. Probably due to less competition after Marina closed. So quite the increase from the previous 60-75 we saw in the past.

Kempie
06-14-19, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

John Traveller
06-15-19, 07:33
Has the pricing structure changed here now since the closure of Velbert? I. E. E40 for half hour or is this up sell from the influx of the Aca Velbert girls where the price was funnily enough E40 for half an hour.
I paid 40 not 50. I just wrote a wrong figure in my report because I'm so used to 50 for half hour everywhere.

So there were no one trying to scam.

Arnold15
06-15-19, 20:06
I had a 3-day-trip to Dusseldorf and the last day I was at Gold.

Many girls from Velbert here, since Velbert is temporarily closed due to renovation.
Velbert will soon open again, but with new owners.
Instead, the owners of Gold has a new sister-club: Great-Palace in Castrop-Rauxel (west of Dortmund).

Since I would leave for the airport in the late afternoon, I arrived at 10 when Gold opened.
There were c. 15-20 girls present. When I left for the airport at 17.30, I counted to 40 girls in the lounge and outside. For sure 10 more at the rooms and maybe 10-20 in the ladies' rooms. So in total c. 70 girls when I left.

The line-up is significantly higher than normal due to the Velbert-girls. But I thnk that this higher level is temporary, since Velbert will soon open again.
I heard that competition is real hard between girls. Clients are not many enough for the girls. One of my favourites had (temporarily?) moved to Great-Palace.

In the afternnon, temperature was 26 degrees see, but the rooms were so good that it felt like 20!! So, no problems to have sex at Gold when hot weather.
A consequence of many girls was that rooms 1-10 were closed until 15.00. Girls were sleeping there. So I was "forced" to use the luxury apartment rooms (18-22) for my first 2 sessions.
The appartment rooms are reached by a chair at reception.
3 new mini-rooms have been built in cinema and a new room (former a shower room) close to men's rest room upstairs.

Barbeque outside (from 15.00) was excellent! And only 25 Euro in entrance.

I had 3 sessions with one of my favourite girls. Perfect sessions with excellent service.

One favourite had left for Great Palace (see above) and another did not turn up.

Total cost: 25 + 50 + 50 + 50 = 175 Euro.

I felt like a king.

BrahmaPoutre
06-16-19, 11:24
I confirm!

Velbert is still in Aca Gold right now, for the only ones I know:

Romania: Hanna, Emily, Loredana, Iris.

German: Jana, Josephine, Lucy.

And among the "locals" : Melinda, Vicky, Shila, Aïthe.

At least 70 girls yesterday in Aca Gold, new girls every week.

Pistons
06-18-19, 08:33
OK, so with Hannah, Emily, Lucy and Jana still at Aca Gold. And with Lilly having moved to Frankfurt (Palace was it not?) Has anyone of interest at all moved up to Great Palace? How about Pati for example?

Sirioja
06-18-19, 14:54
OK, so with Hannah, Emily, Lucy and Jana still at Aca Gold. And with Lilly having moved to Frankfurt (Palace was it not?) Has anyone of interest at all moved up to Great Palace? How about Pati for example?Lily ex Barbra would be at Palace? Another planet, from Velbert or Ratingen, not seen at Dolce Vita unfortunately.

Pistons
06-19-19, 01:21
Lily ex Barbra would be at Palace? Another planet, from Velbert or Ratingen, not seen at Dolce Vita unfortunately.I thought I read that somewhere here on ISG, but I could be wrong.

Sirioja
06-19-19, 14:15
I thought I read that somewhere here on ISG, but I could be wrong.I read she was at Dolce Vita where she would have been the prettiest, even heaving make up, and now at Palace? She should more be in Castrop Rauxel or at Gold, or soon back to Velbert.

Sirioja
06-20-19, 12:32
I read she was at Dolce Vita where she would have been the prettiest, even heaving make up, and now at Palace? She should more be in Castrop Rauxel or at Gold, or soon back to Velbert.Sometimes with too heavy make up at Velbert.

Sirioja
06-25-19, 22:13
Sometimes with too heavy make up at Velbert.Unfortunately, no doll Lily seen. Gold is Velbert without Kate, with Emily, Ana, Loredana, some Germans, Lucifer won't stay, Jana not seen but no miss for me. No problem to park in club parking at 9 pm or 3 pm, entry 25 on happy hours, lovely woman on desk on evening and night. Foods are not so bad, I ate pasta, good for my sport. Sexier is Aylin, a bit Kate body type, but blond and not same level. Low level for me, little girl vagina so I proposed her to finish me in mouth for 30 extra, but she was not even able, she seems used to fast rabbits, only 40 . Lucifer was cute, not daring anymore to come to me, after I refused her so many times, but new more woman look, so I went to say to her: Hello, still smiling, and after more than 2 years, exceptional foreplay for more than 1 hour and she was really waiting for, she didn't forget Palace, what stamina, what energy, shaking body with nipples very dark and hard, full of blood, what eyes during fucking, 2 hours for love in bed. Gave me a good idea: would anger resist to orgasm and to feel woman? Girls don't forget and as she said: only you do this. Good challenge, maybe to try, but not on couch, more interesting for love in bed. Tried another sexy girl, really kissing, she was so lost when her whole body shacked from orgasmus in sporty missionary at 35 mn, so I told her: relax a bit, no hurry, but she answered: I don't want to stay for 1 hour, so I said; we change in doggy? Fucking her in doggy and again. More than 40 mn, so I gave her 40 with tip 10 , it was OK for her with kiss and smile. To try again, maybe she will get used to orgasmus? I feel like alien for girls at Gold. Average casting and level in bed, except new improved Lucifer, but good points are foreplay start when I follow my girl walking upstairs, also enjoyable to take shower with girls.

Sirioja
06-26-19, 21:04
Gold is Velbert without Kate,
Gave me a good idea: would anger resist to orgasm and to feel woman? Girls don't forget and as she said: only you do this. Good challenge, maybe to try, but not on couch, more interesting for love in bed.
Tried another sexy girl, really kissing, she was so lost when her whole body shacked from orgasmus in sporty missionary at 35 mn, so I told her: relax a bit, no hurry, but she answered: I don't want to stay for 1 hour, so I said; we change in doggy? Fucking her in doggy and again. More than 40 mn, so I gave her 40 with tip 10 , it was OK for her with kiss and smile. To try again, maybe she will get used to orgasmus?Most enjoyable, more than her whole body shaking, is, when some Romanians say: cum baby, cum in my pussy, but I loved so much her: the, the, with shaking, reminded me my Russian escorts, woman reaction, much more interesting than porn noises.

Sirioja
06-27-19, 06:57
Most enjoyable, more than her whole body shaking, is, when some Romanians say: cum baby, cum in my pussy, but I loved so much her: the, the, with shaking, reminded me my Russian escorts, woman reaction, much more interesting than porn noises.Her "D" , "D", real woman reaction.

Massimoweb
07-05-19, 10:03
On July 2, late afternoon, I decided to make the first visit to AG. At 5 pm the parking was almost full, but, once inside, not too many polar bears.

I counted more or less 20-25 girls, some of them in topless, the others in lingerie.

Just the time to relax a little bit, drinking a couple of beers, and I approached a black girl in her late 20's, Elisa. Fake tits, but well done, nice and firm ass, nice legs, tummy probably ruined by a pregnancy. Very nice in the room, long french kiss, and one of the best BBBJ that I received from a working girl, followed by full sex in several positions. Very good GFE, not a clock watcher. Approx. 35 minutes for 40 euros.

After a while, I approached another girl, Lia. Very young (she said to be 21), tiny, with long blonde hairs, barbie face, nice firm and small ass. Unfortunately, small and saggy tits. Once in the room, long french kisses, followed by a good BBBJ. She has a piercing on her tongue, and she knows how to suck a cock. Then sex in several positions. One of the smallest pussies I have tried in my life. A good GFE experience, not a clock watcher, damage 40 euros per 30 minutes.

I left the club around 9 pm. Around 7 pm they served some grilled chicken wings. I found acceptable the food quality, and I appreciated the free beer till 7 pm.

The day after, I have been back to the club, this time at 9. 30 pm. The club was not crowded, the usual romanian disco in the main room, with some girls dancing.

I went straight to Elisa, the black girl of the day before, for half and hour. Same service, I left the room satisified.

Then, after one hour, I made a mistake. I was sitting on a sofa, and a romanian girl sat on my legs. She was in topless, very nice be cup tits, firm and natural, and a nice ass. I do not remember her name, but the girl had a tattoo just above her left breast with a black inscription. We agreed for 30 minutes in the room, including kissing, BBBJ and sex in several positions. But, once in the room, she immediately tried to upsell! Extra for uncovered BJ and for kisses. The situation turned my down, I firmly refused the extra for the uncovered BJ (10 euros), that had to be included in the base service. So, at the end she agreed to suck me without condom without extra. Good BJ, but, after few minutes, she stopped and said "fuck me baby". I told her to suck me longer, and, at the end, she did it. I have to say that the BJ was good, but her behavior was disappointing. So, I fucked her hard for 15 minutes, doggy style, up to the end. 40 euros, but I would not repeat.

I closed the night with Erika, a tall romanian girl, blonde, with a lot of tattoos. PSE experience, fake tits, nice ass and nice legs. Good service, 40 euros and some chats at the end before leaving the room. Satisified.

At 9. 30 pm food was almost not existing, most of the romanian girls were dancing and celebrating the birthday of one of them.

I found the club less attractive than the day before.

I left the club around 1. 30 am.

Arnold15
07-05-19, 22:11
Thanks for recension.

I understand that you found the club less attraktive the second day.

I have written several times here at ISG: ACA Gold is a Day club.

Better to arrive 10 am and stay until 10 pm.

JosephMarco
07-06-19, 08:10
On July 2, late afternoon, I decided to make the first visit to AG. At 5 pm the parking was almost full, but, once inside, not too many polar bears.

I counted more or less 20-25 girls, some of them in topless, the others in lingerie.

Just the time to relax a little bit, drinking a couple of beers, and I approached a black girl in her late 20's, Elisa. Fake tits, but well done, nice and firm ass, nice legs, tummy probably ruined by a pregnancy. Very nice in the room, long french kiss, and one of the best BBBJ that I received from a working girl, followed by full sex in several positions. Very good GFE, not a clock watcher. Approx. 35 minutes for 40 euros.

After a while, I approached another girl, Lia. Very young (she said to be 21), tiny, with long blonde hairs, barbie face, nice firm and small ass. Unfortunately, small and saggy tits. Once in the room, long french kisses, followed by a good BBBJ. She has a piercing on her tongue, and she knows how to suck a cock. Then sex in several positions. One of the smallest pussies I have tried in my life. A good GFE experience, not a clock watcher, damage 40 euros per 30 minutes..I tried once Lia I must tell you are right the way she moans when she sucks cock is incredible, you can tell she enjoys her job, I'm sorry I didn't try any extra's with are, any info? On services CIF CIM? I really would want to finish in that nice mouth after a good fuck.

Massimoweb
07-08-19, 10:52
Thanks for recension.

I understand that you found the club less attraktive the second day.

I have written several times here at ISG: ACA Gold is a Day club.

Better to arrive 10 am and stay until 10 pm.I agree with you, much better in day time!

Massimoweb
07-08-19, 10:53
I tried once Lia I must tell you are right the way she moans when she sucks cock is incredible, you can tell she enjoys her job, I'm sorry I didn't try any extra's with are, any info? On services CIF CIM? I really would want to finish in that nice mouth after a good fuck.Sorry, I did not ask for any extra. The standard service was good enough for me!

JosephMarco
07-09-19, 10:11
Sorry, I did not ask for any extra. The standard service was good enough for me!Yes your right the standard is good enough, but still going to give it a try.

Sirioja
07-09-19, 22:11
Can't stay whole day, too boring, too small, nothing to do, compare to Oase where I can play football, Sharks with beautiful garden, World which is magic and I dream to bonobo if I found a beauty, in tree room, Villa Vanilla with the best garden in NRW, but when I arrive late, for entry only 25, I ate 3 times very good pork and pasta until 1 am, better diner than at GT or LR, for sure at night, I had pork only for me, repeated for fourth time my girl who ask me each time: you like me? Passionate in bed, even I know I m a bit over her potential and exhausting for her, but she still ask: you like me? Discovered a sexy one, asked her if she kiss, she answered: I don't like when guys want to put their tongue in my throat, so I told: but this is not kissing, and what a soft, sweet kisser, a real GF kisser, a good surprise as I told her, higher level than my 2019 LR girls for me. Can have 35 mn GFE rooms for only 40. My first girl, Aylin who moved to Velbert, was very disappointing, but found 2 good surprises with some rooms for 50. Also, sweet, tender, small cute, full naked Indira, even not my woman type, but my friend loved her, and Adina with silicon, who seems to be the very busy superstar at Gold.

Very good surprise to spend night for me, me versus 10 mn rooms, girls lose money with me, 50 for 40/45 mn, or 80 for 1 hour, versus 40 for 10 mn, but I m welcome by my girls, like in any club. Also, where to sleep, but please, repair the machine for my hot chocolate, very hot, good, not like at LR where not hot, so not tasty.

ZimmerBaby
07-23-19, 08:37
Sibel. The Romanian Salma Hayek. Very nice girl. Unfortunately didn't allow DATY. Impossible to extend the session. I rank DATY higher than BBBJ. 30 min 40 E. Milk in her breasts. Tasted sweet. Included in the price.

Raluka. Fucking sex (y) machine. Full chemistry and good compliance. Made 2 rooms x 1 hour. This is how it always should be.

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901). Jesus, forbidden word: Law-Lita Young, some similarities to Nelly Furtado. A dessert session. My dick and heart wanted her, so I had to splash the cash. Nice way to end the visit.

First visit to this club. Even though the prices are reasonable and level of service good, I rather upgrade to LR. The small, but nice garden, girls, management. I always read reports extensively, but upon arrival to clubs, I hardly remember a single name. Fat woman in reception, obviously tired of life. Bin Laden had a friendlier face than her. Surprised I was able to regulate the content of my heavy balls. A crazy German guy walking around playing with a table tennis ball, and staring at the disco lights for several hours. Added to the entertainment department. Probably directed by David Lynch. Not so much to do during sessions. AND as always, stupid loud disco music. I hope in the future, I can listen to classical music (Mozart and Beethoven) while I have pre session conversations with girls in more pleasant surroundings.

Sirioja
07-23-19, 21:45
Sibel claims to be Romanian now? After Greek or Turkish.

Is your loli, Indira? Cute Romanian, when Melissa who is ex Gold, is nothing top level for me, even kissing, at LR. Same for me for Felicia, both only average with lack of sensuality for me, never repeated. Were much higher level girls at LR.

GermanBoy 2
07-24-19, 13:44
For first time in my live I want to go up from Frankfurt area, after long time in Oase and sharks, and visit NRW clubs now. A fellow monger told me that girls in Acapulco are very friendly. So I did some research, and now I am confused. I found.

-Acapulco in Velbert.

-Acapulco Gold in Dusseldorf-Ratingen.

-Great Palace in Castrop Rauxel, which claims that here the Acapulco-Team is working now.

So I really would appreciate any information from fellow mongers about these 3 clubs in general, and the ladies who are working inside right now. In Frankfurt area they are 90 % Romanian, more or less attractive and end 20's or older. Mostly, of course there are exceptions in any way. Is it the same in here?

Every information would be hardly welcome.

ZimmerBaby
07-24-19, 20:04
Sibel claims to be Romanian now? After Greek or Turkish.

Is your loli, Indira? Cute Romanian, when Melissa who is ex Gold, is nothing top level for me, even kissing, at LR. Same for me for Felicia, both only average with lack of sensuality for me, never repeated. Were much higher level girls at LR.

What I heard from her and other men was Loli. Long browish hair and a white flower on the side.

We are different, you climb two mountains before a visit, I eat two hot dogs at the-Hauptbahnhof. You have obviously enjoyed better days at LR. For me ignorance is bliss. Can only compare with 2000 different girls, and this was like PSG, Lyon and Olympique Marseilles for me. Not Dijon, Nancy or Amiens.

Sirioja
07-24-19, 21:10
For first time in my live I want to go up from Frankfurt area, after long time in Oase and sharks, and visit NRW clubs now. A fellow monger told me that girls in Acapulco are very friendly. So I did some research, and now I am confused. I found.

-Acapulco in Velbert.

-Acapulco Gold in Dusseldorf-Ratingen.

-Great Palace in Castrop Rauxel, which claims that here the Acapulco-Team is working now.

So I really would appreciate any information from fellow mongers about these 3 clubs in general, and the ladies who are working inside right now. In Frankfurt area they are 90 % Romanian, more or less attractive and end 20's or older. Mostly, of course there are exceptions in any way. Is it the same in here?

Every information would be hardly welcome.Velbert re opening disappointed me, no improvement for foods, kebab was even less tasty, same girls return, they didn't stay at Gold, only room 4 was improved for me.

At Gold Ratingen, better foods for less expensive, can pay only 25 for entry, not to stay for whole day of course, but for the night and I can watch real Bundesliga, not level 2, and if Aylin who moved to Velbert was a real disappointment for my first Gold girl, like Melissa now at LR, but ex Gold and really average for me, even kissing, but my second girl was a real enjoyment, repeating, I like her: you like me? And Romanian yes when I move in her, and also discovered a sexy, so sweet kisser, she said she doesn't like when guys put tongue in her throat, but a great kisser, feel real. When some clubs are going down, good surprise for Ratingen, even not good on last Thursday.

Pistons
07-25-19, 21:19
I disagree with Sirioja here. (just forget about Great Palace by the way).

Acapulco Gold still has a terrible terrible lineup. There is only one single pretty girl. Young and cute with kind of asian looks even if 100% romanian. Very tight pussy. Not woman enough for me. But pretty. But sirioja likes somehow?

Acapulco Velbert has most girls returned. The allstar favourites Hannah and Lucy are there. And Hannah has a new girl in her group. Shorter than hannah but with dark hair and a bit younger. Same butt type, just smaller and maybe not as fit yet. I see potential here, but I only went with Hannah. She is a star.

There is only one Acapulco. Gold is a joke.

Pistons
07-25-19, 21:30
No kebab the day I did Velbeet, but the dinner felt slightly improved from the past. And girls agreed. Ribs were tasty and really top!

Sirioja
07-26-19, 02:04
Since 2015, I was never attracted by Ana face and style, so I m not interested by her performances, when I really missed my, You like me? Woman type on my last Thursday visit, and also missed so sweet kisser, sexy curvy body, woman type but nearly 1,75 and I would say about 57 kg, 2 Ana or Estefania or Indira for her. I wish Velbert will improve with maybe a new Kate, but Gold is more interesting with higher GFE level for me for girls, even higher level than my LR 2019 girls, never had 4 rooms with any girl at LR in 2019 , and most of my new girls moved away. Wish to keep on enjoying my You like me, and sweet kisser one. Also better foods at Gold. Good when hot chocolate machine is working. Entry 25 , had 2 40/45 mn with my 2 girls for 50 because I chose to give them 50 , when they didn t ask for anything, not Velbert standards, or maybe they are in love in bed, after orgasmus.

Sirioja
07-26-19, 09:18
No kebab the day I did Velbeet, but the dinner felt slightly improved from the past. And girls agreed. Ribs were tasty and really top!On Friday re opening, kebab was not so tasty than I used to enjoy before. Kebab is on Friday and Saturday at Velbert. Even Romanian gang: Ana, Emily, Loredana, were back, even Aylin moving from Gold but so disappointing there, not on GFE level, also Juli, Maria for me, moving from Mainhattan, friendly but so average in bed even kissing, Lucifer but not so glamour than on previous week at Gold where I enjoyed her for 2 hours, so I moved to Gold to return to my You like me and I like her Romanian yes during sex. Average was casting at Velbert, no attraction, no motivation to work to make improve a new girl. Maybe be in future but I need woman look. But funny to see how girls, except Kate who changed her business model, return home, running for re opening. Rooms are also better for me at Gold, and foreplay start when I follow my girl in stairs, like I did with Kate when choosing Alaska or Orient or champagne.

Sirioja
07-26-19, 10:04
What I heard from her and other men was Loli. Long browish hair and a white flower on the side.

We are different, you climb two mountains before a visit, I eat two hot dogs at the-Hauptbahnhof. You have obviously enjoyed better days at LR. For me ignorance is bliss. Can only compare with 2000 different girls, and this was like PSG, Lyon and Olympique Marseilles for me. Not Dijon, Nancy or Amiens.FKK land is not a sport for me, just giving pleasure to my mind, I can t make sport with girls, when some say: now I can't work after you, not meaning I hurt them, or: You fuck more than guys who are in their 20's, and they need a rest, when I try to be really careful, so afraid to hurt them, it would be a shame for me, but so many FKK girls are small pussy, compare to women in real life. For my real sports, I never do for free, only performance motivate me and give me pleasure and I discovered I can push limit in red zone until tachycardia when I stop effort, but blood and muscles need maximum oxygen to make strength and stamina. Look forward real sport on next week end, high oxygen in blood is like a drug, but natural.

About your standards and LR now, I think to remember Felicia is really not slim, Melissa ex Gold with tattoos and not much charm nor elegance, just for sex, not more, but they are not on level of girls who made LR success until 2017. Only a very few like Amira, Linda remain, foods also fell, better on evening at Gold where I can eat much later with better foods. LR club services also fell, no more Rolland Garros like on June 2016, no more Formula 1 like on October 2016 , when NL are so happy to come to watch Formula 1 with me at GT, to support their Maxou, 2 best rooms upstairs closed. All this, and more management level than my writings, made LR become what it is now, falling since end of 2017. Germans only read me to try to find who are my LR girls, just followers for girls, but not to choose to visit or not, but some are not so regular now. Other clubs win their attendance. Things change, up or down, when LR was the best club in Germany for me in 2016/2017.

ZimmerBaby
07-28-19, 05:16
About your standards and LR now, I think to remember Felicia is really not slim, Melissa ex Gold with tattoos and not much charm nor elegance, just for sex, not more, but they are not on level of girls who made LR success until 2017.Sometimes memory can become ones worst enemy. I have no knowledge about LR before 2019, for that reason no inner emotional benchmark for "how it could have been" instead of "how it actually is" at the present moment. Though this memory thing has completely killed Artemis for me.

Felicia is not slim, but her muscles indicates she has been doing fitness training. I prefer petit, but overall experience / chemistry was excellent. That's the good news; there are plenty of happy moments to come for both of us. Felicia GFE vs Melissa PSE.

BigBuddy69
07-28-19, 07:09
You don't have to justify yourself, there are still lots of girls in LR who will give you a good time, really more than in Gold. And you can't compare the mood and the food, Gold feels sometimes like a funerarium.

Sirioja
07-28-19, 08:48
Sometimes memory can become ones worst enemy. I have no knowledge about LR before 2019, for that reason no inner emotional benchmark for "how it could have been" instead of "how it actually is" at the present moment. Though this memory thing has completely killed Artemis for me.

Felicia is not slim, but her muscles indicates she has been doing fitness training. I prefer petit, but overall experience / chemistry was excellent. That's the good news; there are plenty of happy moments to come for both of us. Felicia GFE vs Melissa PSE.Melissa who is ex Gold, was not PSE with me, girls play more GF rather than PSE with me, due to my behavior, but lack of sensuality from her, so not interesting for sex for me and I never repeated since our only 30 mn room on Karnaval 2018,30 mn is not my standard, when I had weekly 1 hour rooms with a no tattoo girl she was sometimes with, and she is what became LR, lack of beauty, no chic, no elegance, no charm, just average prostitutes for sex, not my desire, not my standard. Felicia like most of other girls, is not pretty enough for my desire. But even so many girls left, I don t forget I had great times with real natural beauty, Swedish spyder, Nelli / Raïssa on end of 2014/ beginning of 2015, sweet Larissa on Summer 2015 when my friend said: What You did to her? So tender Daria of course, usually we ask our girls for a photo, but the only girl who asked me to have my photo and had some times so different from this business, with her tears and smiles, or my blood, also a guy looking at us in lockers where we kissed for more than 5 minutes, asking: What You did to her? When she just asked for love. Also my queen of lies of course, even she always chose me first, at least one truth and became a real woman for sex even not a performer, and a really good surprise on end of 2018, what was LR, a bit magic, some beauties for my desire, my little Globe level in Germany, not Turkish at night and empty on day. Even found one now lost at Finca, when so many left or moved to GT. Not anymore same standard. I don t even understand how work management, look like sacrifice of LR for GT, when same management, girls on desk or bar have no power for management.

Optimist
08-14-19, 14:50
45 minutes after leaving Villa Venus (quicker than expected given the time of day), I arrived into the car park and was relieved to find a space, despite it being around 17.30. I paid the 25 euro entry, and ate at the buffet, before it disappeared. I had forgotten of course that the club is not naked unlike my previous two clubs, , but it was fine, as the girls were looking good, with only a small percentage of large ladies. I like how clean the club feels. By this time I was not in a hurry for a session and was spoilt for choice from the 20 or so girls (fewer than when Acapulco had been closed).

I met a guy I had seen previously and on his recommendation I chose Yasmin, an older girl, originally from the Dominican Republic. Somehow my choices this day wee not quite my normal gamin, or gazelle, waifs. Absolutely great fun in the room, as energetic as is humanly possible (which in my case by this time was not so much), but she made up for my deficiencies. Very definitely not a romantic episode LOL. Superb deep throat, but only limited tongue kissing. 40 euros for 30 minutes.

That was me done for the day. I spent some time looking at the girls, and left around 20.00. A very nice day. I was tempted to go back to Villa Venus for my new non european sweetheart but I was totally out of fuel. I like Acapulco Gold but not as much as Finca where the girls are naked, and the girls often approach, and where, so far as I can tell, service is a bit better than Acapulco Gold.

BigBuddy69
08-14-19, 17:25
How could you pay 25 € with a 17:30 arrival? It was on a Monday no? They have something like Golden Days if I remember correctly. FWIW, there's a 10 € discount available until 25/08 if you subscribe to their newsletter. Have you seen Crina?

Sirioja
08-14-19, 19:33
You paid entry 25 at 5.30 pm? I thought it was before 2 pm or after 9 pm. I like when girls don t come to touch me, I hate when girls who look like nothing came to rub on me at LR, or touching my dick at Finca but now they stopped with me, or touching my hair, when I don t touch girls, even my regulars, before room.

Optimist
08-14-19, 20:39
How could you pay 25 with a 17:30 arrival? It was on a Monday no? They have something like Golden Days if I remember correctly. FWIW, there's a 10 discount available until 25/08 if you subscribe to their newsletter. Have you seen Crina?Oh thanks to you and Sirioja. Entry on both Mondays and Tuesdays is I believe 25 euros. I was sure I paid 25 entry as I believe I had for my previous visit. On both occasions I gave a 50 and didn't check my return notes.

Sorry, I don't know Crina. My visits are too few to know more than a handful of girls

Free Dude
08-14-19, 20:43
Monday and Tuesday are 25 all day long.

UnfaithfulLord
08-18-19, 09:33
Okay, I admit. I have been a filthy working girl and a really bad fellow. I have deepthroating and sucked in all the information that is out here on the amazing forum without paying anything back. Now it's time for me to give back a little as my duty to you others who contribute.

After landing at Dusseldorf Airport, I easily take the train into town to check into my hotel. It's in the middle of the day and I decide to make a trip to Acapulco Gold on the go. It will be my first time here. Once at the entrance to the club, I can see that there is a small club emerging from nowhere in between all the villas. I step towards the entrance and enter the premises.

Entry is only 25 and I am assigned a bathrobe, a towel and a key to my closet. The dressing room is small and outside there is a shower for the gentlemen. Further into the room is the large lounge and where it seems to be the location to pick up the ladies.

Among the sofa groups, you have a good overview of the girls that are available. I take a free soft drink and settle into one of the sofas.

The average age of the guests at this time I would guess 35 - 80 years with the majority of German clients. There are maybe 10 clients and 20 girls here at this time.

However, it does not take long for me to start getting horny and my eyes are drawn out over the premises to scan which cougar will catch my attention for the next 30 minutes.

The moment later I beckoned to me Xenia (22 years from Romania. She has a very nice body with a fake lace hair and glasses. The breasts are still peaky and she has bits left from the youth in her look.

It is not much talk but we decide directly for a room and it is no talking about any upsell and she is satisfied with 30 minutes and of course she sucks the yogurt slinger without a condom. We manage to get into the room that has both a fan and mirrors in the ceiling. The mirrors on the ceiling fulfill their function very well when the woman runs the cowgirl on me and I can really see how nice the love muscle is going in and out of her tight body in the mirror images. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heaven.

After slightly varying positions and with good attitude from the girl, we end up in a good doggystyle position and I can pump on for king and motherland. Jeez what good! Just before I am about to explode, I ask if I can spray my protein shake on her face and unfortunately it is already to late when I get the answer because then I had already glazed both her glasses and her cheeks, what a nice sight.

Exhale a little and then really just want to leave the room. Always be sickly turned off the second after triggering. Not the girl's fault but it is always so. In any case, I go down to the cabinets again to be able to pay. The note ends at 40 + 10 CIF + 10 tip. WIR? Sure, when I tested all the other girls first.

I go down to the lounge area to chill a little and drink some more soda. There is not directly something to do at this club so I quickly decide to take a new girl to the room instead of sitting and looking at nothing like a ghost. I scan the room and my eyes catch on Karo (24 years from Romania. She is a brunette and has a very nice body. At the bottom of the ankle on one of her legs, she had a black tattoo that went around her leg. Just in case anyone is wondering who it is haha. Well, it was really a woman in my taste. We agree on a room and we quickly get up and then lays down on the bed.

Karo sucks the disco stick tremendously without a rubber and I have to stop myself a little as she repeatedly runs the purpleheaded soldier down her throat. Very sensual and I enjoyed being a real prince. After a while I ask to fuck her and she comes up to ride me. Her pussy is tight and lovely and her breasts fits perfectly in my hands.

We do different positions a bit and when it's been about 20 minutes I feel that it's time to finish. She poses beautifully on all fours in doggystyle and I can repeatedly bottom with the skin flute inside her. I hold her waist firmly and start running like the Duracell rabbit. Once again, I explode in a sickly beautiful orgasm and the rubber is filled with a tsunami wave of semen. The note ends at 40 + 10 tip. WIR? Absolutely! This girl was amazing to me.

Now I am really done with this place I feel as there is not much to do but at least I sit on the patio to grab a cigarette and think about what the next step is. It doesn't take long before I have persuaded myself to still take at least a third and final girl before returning home. Having said that, I go into the lounge again and check on the girls. I've read before that clients are interested in the Romanian woman who looks almost Asian, she with tattoos like "only good can judge me" LOL, but she really does not suit me. Something about her radiance does not click with me at all and I almost become a little unbalanced just because I bother with her. Odd, there are lots of other girls and after a while my eyes and hands have landed on Simone.

Simone says she is from Bulgaria and is 26 years old. She has silicone titties and is blonde. The body is resilient and she is in the phase of going from innocent girl to experienced woman in life.

We get up in the room and the same procedure as before. BBBJ, cowgirl, doggystyle and then a release over her breasts and we were out of the room. The note ends at 40. WIR? No, I don't really think so. Her appearance was better than her service.

Total damage for the day: 25 entry + 150 girls = 175.

Satisfied and contented with today's visit, I go to the dressing room and book a taxi in the app on the phone and evict from the club. In the taxi on the way into town I smile to myself and start thinking: Germany, what a fucking paradise for adult sex addicts like myself.

Edit: I will try to do my duty and post a report of DV as well. Not today, but hopefully in the near future.

UL.

Sirioja
08-18-19, 21:44
Asian look is Indira, seems sweet GFE.

Some good rooms, some with window, to enjoy beauties.

Sirioja
09-07-19, 22:49
German Lucy seems to be back. Also some other German MILF ex Velbert. Some ex LR regular clients seen. A chic look for me, interesting to experience how she trust my manners. 75 € for entry and 40 mn enjoyable room, I will have money for quattro for Christmas.

SkyMaster
09-22-19, 21:04
Some ex LR regular clients seen.I visited both LR ang Aca gold this weekend and I can't complain. The LU and service is on top in both these clubs. If you like free beer and better food choose LR. If you are there only for the action choose Aca gold which has lower prices, better rooms and more eyecandies.

Sirioja
09-23-19, 05:44
I visited both LR ang Aca gold this weekend and I can't complain. The LU and service is on top in both these clubs. If you like free beer and better food choose LR. If you are there only for the action choose Aca gold which has lower prices, better rooms and more eyecandies.I know both, LR still have some good rooms even lost 2 best rooms upstairs. Gold have good rooms with window. But the bad point is lack of beauties, at least at Gold on this Oktoberfest party Saturday, I didn't know before, entry 40 with really good foods and free beer or vodka red bull, my girl was back after more than 2 months. We won t marry, she is not perfect, but she is what I really like in bed. If it was really her first, and she was really sensitive, since she returned home, no sex at home, she doesn't want, then I was happy to give her this present, to play with her juice, and best was she asked to make her finish again while fucking, I love this game and girls like her. A least a good girl is back, she started less passionate than before her holidays but increased passion after cumming on DATY, when Oase wow fire in bed disappeared on this week end. A really sexy than/ Chinese something like Marichela? A pretty, fake blond look, Jelena ex Verbert, Luci. De, Julia and Caro also seen at Gold which is better for my eyes than LR. Sad for LR.

Sirioja
09-23-19, 10:07
I visited both LR ang Aca gold this weekend
If you like free beer and better food choose LR. If you are there only for the action choose Aca gold which has lower prices, better rooms and more eyecandies.When I arrive on evening around 9 pm, I pay only 25 at Gold with better foods on late evening rather than 60 at LR which is too expensive for me for club services and foods now and average casting quality since Daniela moved, Ana was too average level in bed for me when she arrived, even friendly, but no will to repeat for me. Desk is also lovely at Gold, hot chocolate is really hot, can sleep in quiet room, and even also rare, but at least few interesting girls. Had 40/45 mn rooms at Gold, girls not asking anything more, maybe because of my talent, but I chose it was fair to give them 50 rather than 40 . I could play this game with my girl, finishing in 40 mn, giving her only 40, but I prefer to take all my time for sex with her and help her with 80, to pay her 4 new tattoos, fortunately all are small, when she told she didn't have money before her holidays, but I m very happy for her she went on black sea during her holidays, she is not from there.

After my disappointing Thursday and Friday at Oase where wow was missing, so no room for me on 2 days, no desire for others, even Lorena or Isabella. Because I wanted to test car after repaired, made a RTC tour on Saturday, to see with my eyes. Villa Venus worth for music played, one of the best club for music when Samya is a nightmare for my poor ears, but Angela is not anymore cute like at her start. Arabella is so low level, only worth for some sandwiches, woman on desk asked: you leave with no room? But I don't need this sex. At Grimberg, girls said: I love you, but when I saw Angi teeth, I ran away. About 30 RTC girls seen, so miserable images, no princess seen, just poverty. When I arrived at Gold, sixth club on my week end, fourth of the day, no room yet since Thursday evening, didn't know for party, went to repeat with ex masseuse with chic look enjoyed on my last visit, but so happy when saw my girl back. In bed, I was looking at her so white beautiful teeth when she smiled to me. She was a real pleasure for my only room on week end for 6 clubs visited, but I don't want to pay for girls I would not be attracted in real life. No ex masseuse seen unfortunately.

Entry at Gold can be 25 with free foods, less expensive than low level RTC after early happy hours, and much prettier girls with higher level for sex with some who can compete with what used to be LR before, for less expensive.

Optimist
09-23-19, 14:09
I visited both LR ang Aca gold this weekend and I can't complain. The LU and service is on top in both these clubs. If you like free beer and better food choose LR. If you are there only for the action choose Aca gold which has lower prices, better rooms and more eyecandies.On my unscheduled extra trip I also visited LR and AG. The LU and service were top. I can't complain either.

I hope you don't mind my brief review, just going with the flow. lol

Ortos
09-23-19, 14:18
I hope you don't mind my brief review, just going with the flow. lolPardon my Op-Ed: But there seems to be an unmitigated and massive flow (suddenly) of posters who insist on posts characterised by extreme use of sweeping generalities and complete lack of specific information. Almost as if they never actually visited the clubs but are just giving "brochure descriptions" of places to up the tally of their post numbers. What's up with that?

Of course, I could be wrong.

Sirioja
09-23-19, 17:12
I know both, LR still have some good rooms even lost 2 best rooms upstairs. Gold have good rooms with window. But the bad point is lack of beauties, at least at Gold on this Oktoberfest party Saturday, I didn't know before, entry 40 with really good foods and free beer or vodka red bull, my girl was back after more than 2 months. We won t marry, she is not perfect, but she is what I really like in bed. If it was really her first, and she was really sensitive, since she returned home, no sex at home, she doesn't want, then I was happy to give her this present, to play with her juice, and best was she asked to make her finish again while fucking, I love this game and girls like her. A least a good girl is back, she started less passionate than before her holidays but increased passion after cumming on DATY, when Oase wow fire in bed disappeared on this week end. A really sexy than/ Chinese something like Marichela? A pretty, fake blond look, Jelena ex Verbert, Luci. De, Julia and Caro also seen at Gold which is better for my eyes than LR. Sad for LR.Thai / Chinese she said. Super sexy, something like Marichela or Maricela? Before holidays, Indira also looked a bit Indian, even Romanian. Elissa. Ro at Oase also looks Asian, she is superb and was so sensitive on DATY and for sex. On our discovery day, 2 rooms with 2 orgasmus on both, but she bored me always speaking about money. I hate this, she lost her charm so despite a real beauty, I stopped. Not really busy despite her beauty and she can be good in bed.

SkyMaster
09-25-19, 15:23
...complete lack of specific information. Almost as if they never actually visited the clubs ...I did two 2 hours rooms on Sunday. The agreement was 30 minutes rooms since I didn't know the girls. But the experience was so enjoyable that I didn't want to stop it and extended to 2 hrs. The first girl was a sun tanned blond Russian with big tits and a killer ass with a large tattoo on her back. The second girl was a Romanian with black wavy hair. She is beautiful and in extremely good shape. I couldn't stop staring at her six pack, big firm tits and the well trained tight ass. 10 out of 10 for both girls.

Sirioja
09-29-19, 05:30
Amazing small Gold, surprising me playing Sotchi formula 1 tries, without needing to ask, when I always needed at GT or Sharks or Oase. Unfortunately, competition with nearly local Schalke 04 Gelsenkirchen just at the end. For those who need to bullshit her, on Thursday evening she didn't work, I moved with no room, on this Saturday like on many of my previous visits, only her, even I always enjoy to see Jelena, my first Velbert girl on my discovery on end of 2012, the day after GT discovery. Julia and Anaïs were also good experiences, but a bad guy like me like what she is, why many repeats. I m sure there are many better guys for others. Even not naming her and everybody should know I m the king of fakers among many fakers writing here from what they read on other forums or here, I m sure everybody know girls are just working, so only my fantasies told in my writings when only paid sex with just suck and fuck of course, why I drive every week end for such quality. Gold is bullshiting land like LR where vulgar girl I never noticed for years, also needed to bullshit other girls, Eve didn't care, even managing with German bullshits, but more difficult for good surprise who changed behavior, even still nice.

Enjoyable at Gold is to take shower with girls, and also really hot chocolate. With her, enjoyable visits for 105, when had also enjoyable visits at Oase for 250.

Wanking
10-11-19, 16:41
Is there a jacuzzi in this club?

Sirioja
10-11-19, 17:01
Is there a jacuzzi in this club?No, no jacuzzi nor swimming pool, but some good rooms, few good girls, at the moment she is not on the way to my beloved mountains, running for records, but as soon I will finish and prepare the car, look forward to return to her. Globe level for 80. I like her very beautiful white teeth.

At Gold, enjoyable to take shower with girls.

BigBuddy69
10-11-19, 19:44
No, just a sauna. Maybe there is a jacuzzi in a VIP room.

Lucky Nuts
10-19-19, 22:19
I visited both Acapulco Gold in Ratingen and Acapulco in Velbert on Tuesday. Paid 25 euros entry in Ratingen. Ate a couple hard boiled eggs. Soup came out at 2 PM. Excellent soup! More food not coming out until 3 PM I was told. Couldn't wait that long. Club had many 5's & 6's and one 7. I wasn't interested in having a session and couldn't wait for more food. Called an Uber to get back to the train / bus station and got lucky with a very cool driver willing to take me to Velbert for 20 euros.

Paid the 40 euros cover. Saw this was a nicer club than "Gold" even though it appeared different on the internet. Salad came out at 3 PM and food came out at 3:40 PM. I've never before seen the girls line up and attack the food like a pack of hungry wolves. But I saw it here. The very first girl in line I already knew was the only one I wanted to fuck. After they all got their food I cautiously approached to get some food myself. With the tables full of girls I sat at the bar and ate after seeing two other guys do the same. We, all three of us, were reprimanded that next time we will eat at tables and not at the bar. The girl manager who yelled at is is very hot looking except that she cannot manage a smile. What a shame. Anyhow the food was filling if not tasteful.

I was surprised how many guys were in there drinking beer at such an early hour of the afternoon. Finally as I watched I realized it was free LOL. Learned it is free on Mondays and Tuesdays. So I grabbed a free cold one. The first girl in line was the first girl done eating. I approached her and introduced myself. Learned her name is Bella. Has worked there four months. Her body is a 9 for my taste. Her face probably a 7 to be generous. Told her I've never been at this club and needed to know the details. She said 40 for 30 minutes with no kissing and no BBBJ. We discussed the kissing and BBBJ a little and I learned it's not available with her at any price. Fine I said let's have sex for 30 minutes for 40 euros. The sex was very good. No clock watching. Good vibes. Great body. Fun sex. What a deal for 40 euros. She's hot!

Took a shower and grabbed one last free beer knowing the rest of my day could be spent better than here.

Lucky Nuts
10-19-19, 22:24
Duplicate post

Sirioja
10-20-19, 18:30
Jacuzzi in room 13. My mistake to repeat with Anais, ex masseuse, interesting on our discovery but low level on repeating, she did worth the 50 € for our first 40 mn, but I hate to waste 40 with a low level girl, even the most interesting sexy sophisticated look for me with my girl, unfortunately not there, when she is far higher level for quality in bed. Julia is also much higher level. For teeny looks fans, new cute EMA with beautiful eyes, but I need women. Gold worth for me for only 1 girl, easier for my mind.

Sirioja
11-07-19, 08:44
Some quite pretty girls who would be among the prettiest in any club: model type Amira, so sweet Julia, new EMA, new Adelina with beautiful natural tits, coming from Austria, one full naked blond, also superstar Adina, new Mona, pretty face Bianka back, sophisticated ex masseuse Anais who was interesting on discovery room but not at all on repeat, Romanian cow noises are not enough, so no repeat when she is attractive sexy look for me. I miss my Globe level girl for only 80/60 to enjoy a real woman in bed.

MaxSquatter
11-07-19, 17:21
You have convinced me to visit the area. When do you think is the latest to visit in December before girls start going on holiday?

Some quite pretty girls who would be among the prettiest in any club: model type Amira, so sweet Julia, new EMA, new Adelina with beautiful natural tits, coming from Austria, one full naked blond, also superstar Adina, new Mona, pretty face Bianka back, sophisticated ex masseuse Anais who was interesting on discovery room but not at all on repeat, Romanian cow noises are not enough, so no repeat when she is attractive sexy look for me. I miss my Globe level girl for only 80/60 to enjoy a real woman in bed.

Sirioja
11-07-19, 17:59
You have convinced me to visit the area. When do you think is the latest to visit in December before girls start going on holiday?Like anywhere except Globe, better before Saturday 21 December. Gold is close to airport, can have entry for 25 before 2 pm with free foods until later than midnight. 40/30 with girls, woman look Julia is sweet GFE if You treat her like a woman. Amira is model type. Some fresh looks, when some oldies at Dolce Vita or GT. I like to prepare my very hot chocolate with plenty of sugar there and enjoyable to take shower with girls, a bit like at Globe. I think can even have beer for free, but not so sure because I never drink. Rooms are quite good, 11 have great light, I made discovering to woman type new Mona. A relax room to sleep where girls don t go. Best days are from Thursday to Saturday, some girls start after 7 pm, staying until 5 am. Not my standard but had 3 enjoyable 40/45 mn rooms for only 50, behavior pay.

FuckedUpSwede
12-06-19, 03:35
I introduced a friend to this club today. Arrived late at the airport so this was a good choice with 25 euro entrance.

Food was gone but we had a drink (Red bull vodka) for 10 euro and had some sauna when choosing our prey, or by whom to be eaten, depends how you look at it. Probably around 30 girls present. Nice wide selection in both body type and behaviour.

I wore my flower power crocs and I had bought my friend a pair with nice shiny stones. Dressed for success!

I decided to try 20 years old Carmen, cute, curvy and friendly Romanian. Good choice. Recommended.

My friend likes them a bit slimmer so he decided on a nice Bulgarian. He got so excited he did not get her name, age, measurements or pubes hair lenght. Typical newbie behaviour. We left around 2:30.

I like this club, it is nothing spectacular, and I would never spend 12 hours here, but it is a perfect middle way between a RTC club and a fancy day club.

Tomorrow we will probably try Babylon one last time since I really like the nudity and atmosphere and / or Samya just because Siroja hold it in so high regards so I must give it a second chance!

Sirioja
12-06-19, 20:51
Party at Samya on this Friday. Last night, casting was quite average, no supermodel, no fire discovered, still new Amira but no need to run to repeat.

LukasFlirt
12-15-19, 13:19
I was here during the day between 12:00 and 15:00. Line up was about 15 in number and mainly girls that have passed their sell-by dates, including two excessively fat things that turned me off completely. However there were a few diamonds in the rough.

I didn't session because the atmosphere wasn't great yet I will return though early evening for a bigger LU with hopefully more quality choice.

One girl that did catch my attention though is a short slim masseus, short black hair. May try to get a massage from her!

Sirioja
12-15-19, 13:33
Good to arrive before 2 pm for entry only 25 , but better to stay at least until 7 pm when some girls still arrive working until late night.

Kuni042
12-15-19, 14:46
I get it, I really do, if folks forget those names, age and even measurements. But, seriously! - pubes hair length?? How could one forget this?

he did not get her name, age, measurements or pubes hair lenght. .

MarkFkk
01-02-20, 17:14
How is the situation at ACA GOLD? Have to go there next week. Are the best girls there or most of them away fo Christmas? I notice nobody is posting so I assume all is quiet.

Any tip advising to which girl go with for a beautiful GFE experience?

Have been in the past with Katalea, Loredana and Emily, plus a nice other blonde moldavian which makes fantastic BJ but no kisses.

This time I want to change girls, any tips?

Thanks.

Sirioja
01-03-20, 01:57
How is the situation at ACA GOLD? Have to go there next week. Are the best girls there or most of them away fo Christmas? I notice nobody is posting so I assume all is quiet.

Any tip advising to which girl go with for a beautiful GFE experience?

Have been in the past with Katalea, Loredana and Emily, plus a nice other blonde moldavian which makes fantastic BJ but no kisses.

This time I want to change girls, any tips?

Thanks.Loredana, Emily and Ana left Gold Ratingen, to return to Velbert. Loredana and Ana also tried Switzerland.

MarkFkk
01-03-20, 15:28
Loredana, Emily and Ana left Gold Ratingen, to return to Velbert. Loredana and Ana also tried Switzerland.Fortunately I've already been with Loredana and Emily. No idea who Ana is.

Any tip for next week? I don't know anyone else there sadly. Any tip to which girl go with would be truly appreciated.

Sirioja
01-04-20, 03:27
Fortunately I've already been with Loredana and Emily. No idea who Ana is.

Any tip for next week? I don't know anyone else there sadly. Any tip to which girl go with would be truly appreciated.Usually when you see Emily, you see small blond with round ass Ana.

Use your eyes to choose, my girls are only good because I make them being good for me.

Free Dude
01-05-20, 01:19
It's Hanna of course, not Anna. Both have been back in Velbert for a while now.

MarkFkk
01-05-20, 08:34
How much does a taxi cost from Dusseldorf airport to Acapulco gold?

BigBuddy69
01-05-20, 14:20
Fortunately I've already been with Loredana and Emily. No idea who Ana is.

Any tip for next week? I don't know anyone else there sadly. Any tip to which girl go with would be truly appreciated.Find a girl that you find attractive, sit next to her, talk a little bit then ask her if she does this and that, that's not so complicated.

Sirioja
01-05-20, 16:20
How much does a taxi cost from Dusseldorf airport to Acapulco gold?Don't you have driving licence? Then you can rent a car on airport like my friend and can go to Gold which is not more than 10 kms from airport, or GT about 50 kms, to find Luana now Florentina.

At Gold, German small Lucy and small Romanian looking Asian, Indira. I miss my Globe level girl enjoyed on Summer, she was so lost on our discovery with her orgasmus, telling me she didn't want to stay 1 hour with me, but letting me finishing and again for her. We stayed 40/45 mn, I gave her 40 , she took and was about to leave me, I wanted to see her reaction, then I gave her 10 more because I thought she deserved. On next visit, I went for her but thought she would not want to repeat, but no problem. Arrived on bed, she smiled and said: today we stay for 1 hour? For sure, princess for love. It was always a real pleasure to take care of her as a woman and she really gave me back, for only 80. Other girls could tell her and be jealous, but they are not her. She deserved I visited only for her, even Julia was a good surprise, really great kisser. We don't need to kiss like dogs to enjoy.

MarkFkk
01-05-20, 17:39
How can I recognize Julia the great kisser? Would love someone which allows to suck her tongue.

And no I don't have a driving licence, so how much does a taxi cost drom dus airport to Acapulco Gold?

Thanks.

SpermBirds
01-05-20, 18:18
Current line-up in Acapulco Gold is uninteresting. Both last visits I found exactly zero interesting girls. Mainly the old crew take care of their patients but lacking either looks, manners, service skills or a combination of those. Club is well visited for obvious reasons: cheap and not expensive which overlap.

MarkFkk
01-05-20, 22:21
Current line-up in Acapulco Gold is uninteresting. Both last visits I found exactly zero interesting girls. Mainly the old crew take care of their patients but lacking either looks, manners, service skills or a combination of those. Club is well visited for obvious reasons: cheap and not expensive which overlap.Who can you advice me to go with? Someone GFE please. I would really appreciate any useful advice.

Sirioja
01-05-20, 23:43
How can I recognize Julia the great kisser? Would love someone which allows to suck her tongue.

And no I don't have a driving licence, so how much does a taxi cost drom dus airport to Acapulco Gold?

Thanks.Kissing and I'm French and kisser lover, is not sucking tongue. Julia would not like this kind of kissing even she is a top kisser.

MarkFkk
01-06-20, 17:38
How much does a taxi cost from Dusseldorf airport to Acapulco gold?Guys can you please tell me how much does it cost? Sadly I've no car nor driving licence.

Sirioja
01-06-20, 21:49
Guys can you please tell me how much does it cost? Sadly I've no car nor driving licence.For about 10 kms, should not be expensive. To GT will be much more expensive.

MarkFkk
01-07-20, 06:46
For about 10 kms, should not be expensive. To GT will be much more expensive.OK but what do you mean with not expensive? 10 euro?

Sirioja
01-07-20, 19:17
OK but what do you mean with not expensive? 10 euro?Maybe 20. Call club to send you taxi.