PDA

View Full Version : FKK Acapulco Gold

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Sammi123
06-07-22, 08:38
How was your trip to babylon? I am heading to Dusseldorf myself this coming July, will prb hit babylon, samya, and Acapulco, Acapulco gold. I always find dusseldorf better because girls tend to provide better service since they are dealing with local Germans instead of tourists, your thoughts?On Saturday at Babylon, the lineup was subpar, but service was good. I posted in that forum my review.

Eryk9021
06-11-22, 03:45
AcaGold in May.

In span of 3 weeks I visited AcaGold 7 times. Entry 30 e (35 e on FR+Sa after 19:00). I have used it always as a day club (between 15:00-23:00), but club itself stays open till 3 am or 5 am.

Showers are still shitty. Nice that they have mouth wash in bathroom.

Food, when grill is served (FR+Sa) it can be pretty ok, otherwise I find it mediocre. On some days best option there for me was a toast bread.

Nice that coffee and tea I can serve myself, from a machine, without bothering anyone at the bar.

Music, fortunately no loud turkish / romanian music, or at least it didn't bothered me!

Clients. Crowd seems friendly, consists of many locals, but also some southern nations, some internationals. Never saw bad behaving people in this club.

Kati (2 sessions) - tall blonde with hard silicones, piercing in nose, sweet personality, nice conversation. Great BBBJ, some limited pussy licking, sex in 3 positions. Good time in mirror-room with her! She is a bit of actress and has her own scenario of meeting, but we all like to go to cinema sometimes, right? LOL. Rate 40 e, I tipped her once (+10 e), because I like her.

Fiorentina (3 sessions) - blonde with natural tits, ex-GT, she is popular here, hard to catch. From face she looks cold, but she is a nice girl. Had BBBJ and good 69 with her, sex in 3 positions. Her service is consistent, each session was similarly good. Rate 50 e (yep, she doesn't go for 40 e).

Caro (2 sessions) - brown hair, supposedly offers good service and has many regulars, due to that she is also hard to catch. Unfortunately she doesn't kiss me on the lips, that was a bit dissapointing. However she kisses sensually all over the body, making my dick hard. BBBJ was very good, and 69 was quite responsive. She superbly caress balls. Session with her always last long, 30 min fully used. Rate 40 e, but I always tipped her (+10 e) for her good service.

Alexandra (2 sessions) - beautiful blonde, young, supposedly she just begun in this club. First session with her was pretty good (BBBJ, 69), and satisfactory sex. But second time 69 was denied, and she didn't want to do oral for too long, for some reason she was more reluctant to provide better service. Therefore probably no more repeats. Rate 40 e.

Isabella (1 session) - nice tall blonde, model-type. Past opinions about her were positive on german forum, but after she came back from holidays, now service is supposedly worse. So I got that worse version of her. BBBJ was good, but aside of that, pussy licking was denied. During whole meeting she was really absent, she almost don't speak, no moaning as well. Sex in 3 positions, and thanks to her beauty I was able to get satisfacion (third that day!) Mind you that this girl is not hostile or anything, no, she just seems to lost her heart. Cheer up, girl! Rate 40 e.

Eli (1 session) - tall brunette, model-type, pale skin, with braces. It was average session with her, with BBBJ and normal sex, but in silence. I had issues to cum for 3rd time that day. But she took initiative to give me that satisfaction, that was nice! Rate 40 e.

Jessica (2 sessions) - good looking 19 yo, friends with Natalia. Was 2 times with her, service was ok, despite her bit hostile attitude (nice BBBJ). However she rejects a lot of men, on completely random basis, causing a lot of bad emotions among the customers. Management is fine with that. She likes to piss off men, including ones she already knows, and she really enjoys doing it. She is a snake, and will bite you sooner than later. Her young head is just full of shit. Therefore no more repeats. Rate 40 e.

Elsa (1 session) - extremely skinny blonde. She can look dangerous (no smile), but inside she is more sympathetic than that. Rate 50 e includes kissing. BBBJ was a bit too painful, 69 was too short, kissing was fine (she has perfect lips). Sex in 3 positions. It was ok but somehow I expected she will be more dirty in bed. We had still time at the end so I gave her slight massage. Repeat? Maybe.

Dana (3 sessions) - skinny brunette (40-45 kg?) with innocent beautiful face, 18 yo. Started working here only recently. Had a nice experience with this twiggy. BBBJ was ok, despite she is young and inexperienced. In 69 she was quite responsive. Sex in 2-3 positions, good satisfaction with such a beauty. Second session with her was also good, but 3rd session was weak. She has been rushing me to quick finish, she used too much gel and when we still had time left to do agreed massage, that was painful and worst massage I got since long time (lasted for 2 minutes). I'm afraid, that for some reason, her service level is inevitably going down, instead of developing. Rate 40 e.

All above girls were from Romania.

What can I say. It seems it became my favourite club for the time being. It had a right amount of girls of my type (slim, blondes, honest service and price) therefore I returned here most often. And each time I was here I sessioned 2-3 times, and stayed 5-6 hours overall. That being said, after so many visits, it can become repetitive (you have seen it all, ate the same food, saw the same faces around etc.).

Better to have fun here less frequently, I guess.

Also girls are fluctuating, and their service level diminishes, so in 1-2-3 months, lineup can look quite different.

Jay2574
06-12-22, 00:45
Thanks for the great report! I plan to visit the following clubs in my next 2 week trip to dusseldorf.

1) samya.

2) acapulco.

3) acapulco gold.

4) mondial.

5) babylon.

Any of those clubs I should avoid? And what day of the week should I hit each of those clubs?

Any other I should consider going?

Thanks!

AcaGold in May.

In span of 3 weeks I visited AcaGold 7 times. Entry 30 e (35 e on FR+Sa after 19:00). I have used it always as a day club (between 15:00-23:00), but club itself stays open till 3 am or 5 am.

Sirioja
06-12-22, 09:12
Thanks for the great report! I plan to visit the following clubs in my next 2 week trip to dusseldorf.

1) samya.

2) acapulco.

3) acapulco gold.

4) mondial.

5) babylon.

Any of those clubs I should avoid? And what day of the week should I hit each of those clubs?

Any other I should consider going?

Thanks!Samya and Prime are not at best. Mondial is cheap for turkish.

PayForIt
06-12-22, 16:49
AcaGold in May.

Showers are still shitty. Nice that they have mouth wash in bathroom.

Food, when grill is served (FR+Sa) it can be pretty ok, otherwise I find it mediocre. On some days best option there for me was a toast bread.

Nice that coffee and tea I can serve myself, from a machine, without bothering anyone at the bar.

Music, fortunately no loud turkish / romanian music, or at least it didn't bothered me!

Clients. Crowd seems friendly, consists of many locals, but also some southern nations, some internationals. Never saw bad behaving people in this club.

Kati (2 sessions) - tall blonde with hard silicones, piercing in nose, sweet personality, nice conversation. Great BBBJ, some limited pussy licking, sex in 3 positions. Good time in mirror-room with her! She is a bit of actress and has her own scenario of meeting, but we all like to go to cinema sometimes, right? LOL. Rate 40 e, I tipped her once (+10 e), because I like her.

Fiorentina (3 sessions) - blonde with natural tits, ex-GT, she is popular here, hard to catch. From face she looks cold, but she is a nice girl. Had BBBJ and good 69 with her, sex in 3 positions. Her service is consistent, each session was similarly good. Rate 50 e (yep, she doesn't go for 40 e).

Caro (2 sessions) - brown hair, supposedly offers good service and has many regulars, due to that she is also hard to catch. Unfortunately she doesn't kiss me on the lips, that was a bit dissapointing. However she kisses sensually all over the body, making my dick hard. BBBJ was very good, and 69 was quite responsive. She superbly caress balls. Session with her always last long, 30 min fully used. Rate 40 e, but I always tipped her (+10 e) for her good service.

Alexandra (2 sessions) - beautiful blonde, young, supposedly she just begun in this club. First session with her was pretty good (BBBJ, 69), and satisfactory sex. But second time 69 was denied, and she didn't want to do oral for too long, for some reason she was more reluctant to provide better service. Therefore probably no more repeats. Rate 40 e.

Isabella (1 session) - nice tall blonde, model-type. Past opinions about her were positive on german forum, but after she came back from holidays, now service is supposedly worse. So I got that worse version of her. BBBJ was good, but aside of that, pussy licking was denied. During whole meeting she was really absent, she almost don't speak, no moaning as well. Sex in 3 positions, and thanks to her beauty I was able to get satisfacion (third that day!) Mind you that this girl is not hostile or anything, no, she just seems to lost her heart. Cheer up, girl! Rate 40 e.

Eli (1 session) - tall brunette, model-type, pale skin, with braces. It was average session with her, with BBBJ and normal sex, but in silence. I had issues to cum for 3rd time that day. But she took initiative to give me that satisfaction, that was nice! Rate 40 e.

Jessica (2 sessions) - good looking 19 yo, friends with Natalia. Was 2 times with her, service was ok, despite her bit hostile attitude (nice BBBJ). However she rejects a lot of men, on completely random basis, causing a lot of bad emotions among the customers. Management is fine with that. She likes to piss off men, including ones she already knows, and she really enjoys doing it. She is a snake, and will bite you sooner than later. Her young head is just full of shit. Therefore no more repeats. Rate 40 e.

Elsa (1 session) - extremely skinny blonde. She can look dangerous (no smile), but inside she is more sympathetic than that. Rate 50 e includes kissing. BBBJ was a bit too painful, 69 was too short, kissing was fine (she has perfect lips). Sex in 3 positions. It was ok but somehow I expected she will be more dirty in bed. We had still time at the end so I gave her slight massage. Repeat? Maybe.

Dana (3 sessions) - skinny brunette (40-45 kg?) with innocent beautiful face, 18 yo. Started working here only recently. Had a nice experience with this twiggy. BBBJ was ok, despite she is young and inexperienced. In 69 she was quite responsive. Sex in 2-3 positions, good satisfaction with such a beauty. Second session with her was also good, but 3rd session was weak. She has been rushing me to quick finish, she used too much gel and when we still had time left to do agreed massage, that was painful and worst massage I got since long time (lasted for 2 minutes). I'm afraid, that for some reason, her service level is inevitably going down, instead of developing. Rate 40 e.

All above girls were from Romania.

What can I say. It seems it became my favourite club for the time being. It had a right amount of girls of my type (slim, blondes, honest service and price) therefore I returned here most often. And each time I was here I sessioned 2-3 times, and stayed 5-6 hours overall. That being said, after so many visits, it can become repetitive (you have seen it all, ate the same food, saw the same faces around etc.).

Better to have fun here less frequently, I guess.

Also girls are fluctuating, and their service level diminishes, so in 1-2-3 months, lineup can look quite different.Fabulous report. Well done. You say it became your current favourite club. Which other clubs are on your list albeit lower than Aca Gold?

Eryk9021
06-12-22, 21:26
Fabulous report. Well done. You say it became your current favourite club. Which other clubs are on your list albeit lower than Aca Gold?Well, aside of AcaGold, I think those clubs could be still interesting (for me) to visit in the future:

- Samya, just because I already know those few ladies there that are good for me, and because of big lineup there is always something nice to discover (but I had bad sessions there as well).

- Babylon, I was there last time 3 years ago, lineup is now much worse than in the past, but some folks write that good service can still be expected there, so maybe I will give it a try in a future.

- Saunaclub Venus in Hamminkeln, I was there only once, and sessioned only with one nice lady, but I think I will return there someday, as ladies there supposedly offer good service for 50 e.

- Prime (former Acapulco in Velbert), my first visit there was rather disappointing, see my report, but maybe I was too picky or too bored, I think someday I will return there again, on a better day, to check which girls there offer good service for 50 e.

Other than that, I am curious if Finca Erotica (Dierdorf) offers good lineup now (I was there only once, 3 years ago, and I was mostly satisfied), maybe it's worth a visit?

At Jay2574: Thursday-Friday-Saturday are usually most popular days in FKK clubs, where you could expect best lineup of girls to choose from.

That being said, in AcaGold I was on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it was more suitable for me than on busy days, as there were less men so better chance to hunt down popular girl.

For Babylon you can see forecasted lineup online: https://www.saunaclubs.org/gpl/tabelle1.

In Samya best lineup is after 21, in AcaGold already at 15-16 you see most of the girls present.

Never been in Mondial.

Sirioja
06-12-22, 22:51
Fabulous report. Well done. You say it became your current favourite club. Which other clubs are on your list albeit lower than Aca Gold?Even on a Sunday, without Caro and Florentina, but when I m most often disappointed by Globe looks, was yesterday Saturday at 6 ens and Samya, on previous Saturday at Sharks, but very good surprise for looks at Gold for 40/30 , even my woman was not working. Beautiful naturals, Fiorentina has challengers even no other bi color, beautiful natural bodies. I liked, even complicated for a kisser like me, much more difficult than quite standard BBBJ. My advice: really check time with Alexandra if You want to play 30 full minutes. She got my first and last € , when also not kissing when she is busy, so I mistook from our chat before room and thinking being busy mean quality, even she is friendly. Hard job for me to find quality, meaning french kiss, but looks worth to try. To return when my wow girls are on holidays and for my lovely woman.

PayForIt
06-13-22, 17:32
Well, aside of AcaGold, I think those clubs could be still interesting (for me) to visit in the future:

- Samya, just because I already know those few ladies there that are good for me, and because of big lineup there is always something nice to discover (but I had bad sessions there as well).

- Babylon, I was there last time 3 years ago, lineup is now much worse than in the past, but some folks write that good service can still be expected there, so maybe I will give it a try in a future.

- Saunaclub Venus in Hamminkeln, I was there only once, and sessioned only with one nice lady, but I think I will return there someday, as ladies there supposedly offer good service for 50 e.

- Prime (former Acapulco in Velbert), my first visit there was rather disappointing, see my report, but maybe I was too picky or too bored, I think someday I will return there again, on a better day, to check which girls there offer good service for 50 e.

Other than that, I am curious if Finca Erotica (Dierdorf) offers good lineup now (I was there only once, 3 years ago, and I was mostly satisfied), maybe it's worth a visit?

At Jay2574: Thursday-Friday-Saturday are usually most popular days in FKK clubs, where you could expect best lineup of girls to choose from.

That being said, in AcaGold I was on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it was more suitable for me than on busy days, as there were less men so better chance to hunt down popular girl.

For Babylon you can see forecasted lineup online: https://www.saunaclubs.org/gpl/tabelle1.

In Samya best lineup is after 21, in AcaGold already at 15-16 you see most of the girls present.

Never been in Mondial.Cannot thank you enough for such a helpful response.

PayForIt
06-15-22, 01:09
So despite a very long (5 hour +) journey by train from Munich last night. Finally got to this club for the first time. I had vowed to go to new places this trip. This was one of them.

Arrived 7 pm.

The club: small. Bigger than Sunshine in Munich (but which club isn't) but not as big as Mainhattan FRA. No outdoor other than roof terrace which I didn't try although it was sunny. Only 40 entry. Very cheap. Shown around the club by a total young spinner called Rachel who I would have gone to a room with but never saw her again. Think she is on day shifts.

Food area is small. The food was pretty awful. Not as bad as Oase (the worst for me) but not as good as Sharks, Sakura, Artemis, World, Mainhattan, Palace or even Sunshine. No real options. And barely hot.

Took the professional massage from Atem. Turkish guy. One hour 60. Without question the best massage I ever had in any FKK and I would go back just to see him. Truly exceptional. Hard but so so good.

Drinks system is different than everywhere else. No tokens but you pay on reception. All drinks 5 euros. If you pay 20 and don't buy 4 drinks they will not refund the balance! They at least tell you this upfront!

All the reports of this being the new Sharks. Hey come on guys! There were 15 girls working at 7 pm other than those in rooms. 5 of them not to my taste at all. Very large. One blonde very curvy (fat) girl must give excellent service. She was up and down those stairs all night. 3 or 4 spinner bodies on girls with zero chest. A size too big. Spoke to stunning Gina. But could not persuade myself even to part with the fabulous 40 e price for 30 minutes because she is miserable, bad attitude and 95% of guys have bigger tits than she does. First room with Pamela. Blonde Bulgarian. Facially 6/10 but personality much better. In the room service was 10/10 - fabulous worker who aims to please. No upsell. 40 e included DFK /. BBBJ, DATY and FS. I don't normally do 30 min rooms but I was exhausted after the long train journey. She asked if I was happy. I was, tipped her and I would repeat.

Left the club to go to Oceans (had to see what the LU was like). See report in that thread. LU at Oceans was awful so returned. Told to pay 40 e again as I had not said I'the be back inside 2 hours! Stupid rule that nobody told me. Nearly left but wanted a final pop so took the medicine partly because the price of the girls is SO cheap.

At midnight it was dead. Miserable but sexy Gina was with her friend. Contemplated a session with both but attitudes put me off.

This is a rabbit fuck club- for 40 e the girls want you popping and out of the room in 15 minutes. A lot of guys were in and out. Not my thing. Took an hour with Jackie. Blonde Ro. Silicones but her service was 9/10 with excellent BBBJ.

Would I return. If in Duss yes. Better than awful Oceans.

Is Aca Gold a match for Sharks. On prices yes. On everything else but the prof massage. No.

Sirioja
06-15-22, 07:50
What is entry 40 ? When I always pay 30 and on this Sunday. Discovering on a Tuesday is for sure not a good idea. Much better to go from Thursday to Sunday, like in most clubs.

Tintin1
06-15-22, 17:33

Is Aca Gold a match for Sharks. On prices yes. On everything else but the prof massage. No.Thank you for what (in the old days) we called Taking One for the Team (TOFTT). I'd go somewhere for a great masseuse especially if there is the chance, even a slim chance of finding one nice girl. My gut tells me between Dusseldorf and Koeln, I'd go back to Samya and skip all the risks. Your experience with the spinner who showed you around was the same as I had in one of the Northern Clubs where the receptionist told me the girl I wanted was the most popular and she seldom hung around. Hindsight is perfect right.

Enjoy your next days in Frankfurt. (I assume).

PS you earned a 2nd badge (see PFI other post). This time Traveling Endurance Badge...

PayForIt
06-15-22, 18:16
What is entry 40 ? When I always pay 30 and on this Sunday. Discovering on a Tuesday is for sure not a good idea. Much better to go from Thursday to Sunday, like in most clubs.I can only tell you that's what I had to pay.

I agree Tuesday is never going to be the best, just as Monday wasn't in Sunshine (see report), but I didn't want to waste Thursday. Sunday in a smaller club with less options and plan to end the trip back in trusty old FRA. Not especially looking forward to Sharks given the reports but I have always liked the club so let's see.

Sirioja
06-15-22, 21:45
I can only tell you that's what I had to pay.

I agree Tuesday is never going to be the best, just as Monday wasn't in Sunshine (see report), but I didn't want to waste Thursday. Sunday in a smaller club with less options and plan to end the trip back in trusty old FRA. Not especially looking forward to Sharks given the reports but I have always liked the club so let's see.Entry at Ratingen is 30 for everybody except on Friday and Saturday after 7 pm, then 35 . Around 35/40 girls on Friday and Saturday evenings, half than Sharks, but few prettier looks.

PayForIt
06-16-22, 01:43
Entry at Ratingen is 30 for everybody except on Friday and Saturday after 7 pm, then 35 . Around 35/40 girls on Friday and Saturday evenings, half than Sharks, but few prettier looks.I don't doubt you at all. You are very experienced at this. I can only tell you I was charged 40 euros last night to enter. I imagine the club would be good if there were 40 girls but not enough on my visit to justify a return instead of frankfurt not least as I fly out of Germany from Frankfurt at the weekend.

Sirioja
06-16-22, 08:00
I don't doubt you at all. You are very experienced at this. I can only tell you I was charged 40 euros last night to enter. I imagine the club would be good if there were 40 girls but not enough on my visit to justify a return instead of frankfurt not least as I fly out of Germany from Frankfurt at the weekend.You arrived with taxi? Look on their site for entry. Or including alcohol?

TraLaLax
06-16-22, 12:09
Acapulco gold is where the average guy gets the best value for money, of any saunaclub I know of.

Facilities.

The club has a kino, nightclub area, Finnish sauna (80 c), indoor-outdoor dining area, professional massage, indoor relax area with sunbeds, hammam and a rooftop terrace.

The nightclub area is very similar to a 1990's-nightclub. I felt like I had been teleported back in time, and I found myself reminiscing of my glory days. I liked that.

Nice rooms. Decent sauna. The indoor dining area probably renovated within the last few years.

The sunbeds in the indoor relax area were worn and / or a bit broken. Same goes for the sunbeds in a small outside relax area near the sauna. The worn out sunbeds were not very comfortable, so if you're the kind of guy that likes to withdraw and relax between rooms, then this might not be the club for you.

The rooftop terrace is very nice. Unfortunately, there was no shade on the terrace, so unless you are planning on sunbathing, it's pretty much unusable.

Staff.

The lady in the reception was super nice. Other than that, I did not have much contact with the staff. You poor your own drinks, and the food is served as a buffet.

The receptionist had good English skills.

Food.

The food is nothing fancy. Simple, nice, warm and tasty.

When I arrived at 12:00 they were serving bread, butter, ham and cheese. The were also some sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.

At 18:00 they served dinner. I could choose between a chili and chicken drumsticks, with rice or potato gratin. I had the chili. Tasted nice.

I noticed that the food ran out fast after it was served. They added some more chili sometime after the food ran out, but if you want fresh food and good selection, you need to know when dinner time is.

You poor your own soft drinks. Beer is 5 euro. You pay for the beer in the reception.

Cleanliness.

The rooms, the nightclub area, the reception, the dining area, the sauna, and the rooftop terrace were all nice and clean. But the club also have some areas that need better cleaning. For example, the indoor sunbeds had a visible layer of dust underneath dem, and the toilets where not cleaned regularly throughout the day.

While I appreciate cleanliness, I'm am also used to roughing it, so a little dirt does not bother me. But, if you're the kind of guy who goes down to the hotel reception to complain about a little dust under the bed, then this might not be the club for you.

Girls and prices.

My visit was on a Sunday. Times are approximate, as I did not keep close track on time.

When I arrived at 12:00, there were about 15-20 girls visible. The lineup was poor, as most of the girls had a few extra pounds. The exception was two good looking black girls (Caribbean).

Lineup improved over the next couple of hours, with mainly slimmer Romanian girls arriving. I'm thinking 30-40 girls had arrived by 15:00.

Come "rush hour", I think around 15:30, a lot of men showed up (2:1 ratio). The best girls go first, so the visible lineup deteriorated a bit. However, there were still girls available that I fancied.

I think the best visible lineup was between 14:30 and 15:30.

All in all, a decent lineup for a Sunday.

Spoke with two girls regarding prices. One girl quoted 40 euro /30 minutes and 80 euro /60 minutes, with BBBJ but no other extras. Another girl quoted 50 euro /30 minutes and 100 euro /60 minutes including BBBJ, kissing and licking.

The girl's English skills varied greatly.

I had one 30 minute room, one 1 hour room and one 2 hour room. Excellent service.

Kudos to Karla, a dark haired Romanian with piercing on bellybutton and nipples. I spent the 1 hour and the 2 hours rooms with her. She says that she does not speak good English, but if you speak slowly and give her time to formulate herself, her English is actually quite good. Fun to speak with, service minded in the room, no upsell. There are some things she does not like, but just ask her, and she'll tell you what is ok and not.

Getting there.

From the airport. Take a cab. Price should be 15 euro+/.

From Dusseldorf HBF (Central station). Take bus 752 or 754 to Ratingen Annastrase and walk from there. Note that Google maps shows the wrong bus stop at Dusseldorf HBF. To find the bus stop: Exit via the station main entrance. You should now see food stalls. Immediately take a right. Walk to Burger King. Cross the street using the pedestrian crossing. Take right. Walk 20 meters. You're there!

Other.

Note that the staff can order a cab for you. The airport is only 15 minutes away, the cab arrives quickly, and the fare is 15-ish euros, which makes Acapulco a great place to wait for you plane.

Arnold15
06-16-22, 15:17
So despite a very long (5 hour +) journey by train from Munich last night. Finally got to this club for the first time. I had vowed to go to new places this trip. This was one of them.

Arrived 7 pm.

Left the club to go to Oceans (had to see what the LU was like). See report in that thread. LU at Oceans was awful so returned. Told to pay 40 e again as I had not said I'the be back inside 2 hours! Stupid rule that nobody told me. Nearly left but wanted a final pop so took the medicine partly because the price of the girls is SO cheap.

At midnight it was dead. Miserable but sexy Gina was with her friend. Contemplated a session with both but attitudes put me off.

This is a rabbit fuck club- for 40 e the girls want you popping and out of the room in 15 minutes. A lot of guys were in and out. Not my thing. Took an hour with Jackie. Blonde Ro. Silicones but her service was 9/10 with excellent BBBJ.

Is Aca Gold a match for Sharks. On prices yes. On everything else but the prof massage. No.I have vsited ACA Gold see. 40 times.

I always get excellent service for 40 + 10 Euro.

Note also that ACA is a DAY-club.

I will return next weekend.

Wanking
06-16-22, 18:22
I was in sister club Penelope a couple of weeks ago. I found the service okish there and managed 2 x 25 min sessions, each 40 e.

The food was good there with various meats being grilled outside and brought into the buffet then. I think that only happens on a Friday and Saturday, I was there on Fri.

I wrote more in the Penelope thread below.

PayForIt
06-17-22, 00:21
You arrived with taxi? Look on their site for entry. Or including alcohol?Yes arrived by taxi. Alcohol was 5 extra per drink.

Sirioja
06-17-22, 03:48
Yes arrived by taxi. Alcohol was 5 extra per drink.Maybe 40 because of taxi, when normal entry is 30, out of alcohol. Hot chocolate included for me.

Adindas
06-26-22, 18:59
Is food (Lunch & DInner buffet), softdrink are complementary (fee of charge) in Acapu; co Gold. IF not how you guy manage to have lunch if you stay until mid night??

Escape Artist
06-26-22, 21:14
Is food (Lunch & Dinner buffet), soft drink are complementary (fee of charge) in Acapu; co Gold. IF not how you guy manage to have lunch if you stay until mid night?Free but they stop serving much earlier than most clubs. I think dinner is put away by 10 pm.

Sirioja
06-26-22, 22:32
Is food (Lunch & DInner buffet), soft drink are complementary (fee of charge) in Acapu; co Gold. IF not how you guy manage to have lunch if you stay until mid night?Free foods and soft drinks with my hot chocolate, coffee, sauna in entry 30 . After few visits, even really complicated for a kisser like me except my great GFE woman, but Gold have best looks with Natacha, Alessia, Angelina, Natalia, Alexandra, Melissa, Fiorentina ex Bruggen. Better looks than at Globe and Sharks.

Saturn11
06-28-22, 08:07
Do the girls walk around naked in Acapu on any days?

Sirioja
06-28-22, 20:37
Do the girls walk around naked in Acapu on any days?No, but less and less at Sharks and Oase.

SerpentX
07-01-22, 21:18
Was in the club on Thursday and Friday. Entry is 30 e and Friday's bbq is significantly better than Thursday's food. Took bus 754 to go back and forth between the club and my hotel near thesseldorf central station. Super easy and reliable.

Lineup is kind decent, around 20 girls. From extremely slim ones to a large woman that's probably bigger than any of the men there. Most are Romania and a few from South America. Arrived at 11 am and by 1400 almost all girls have shown up. The LU is exactly the same between Thursday and Friday. It stays somewhat busy between 1300-2100 but nothing too crazy. Never had to wait for a room like LR or GT.

Out of the 5 girls I session with, Caro provided the best service, by a mile. She's a white Ro with pretty face and reasonable tanned skin. Between 25-30. She usually sits with a tall skinny Ro blonde. Maybe she is more available on slower days but on these two days she was having regulars no stop from 1 pm-10 pm. I was luck to catch her early in the morning. Definitely repeat.

Florentina / Luana is still as attractive as before. Of course I session with her for her beauty, not for her service. I guess I will repeat like I have done for the past 5-6 yrs.

I didn't see / find Natalia as others have mentioned. The other three girls I saw are kind average, Alexandra, Marita and one I forgot name. Not bad but not great either. None upselled anything during all sessions. A few thin and dark skinned Ro I wanted to session with, but they seemed to have some kind of attitude and I didn't bother to talk to them.

It's definitely a budget friendly place and I saw quite a few familiar customers that I used to see at sharks. You can't beat the price here and girls are all providing decent services. You can definitely spend two days here as a first timer and find enough girls to have fun with. By mid day the second day I started to feel bored. It's just too small and has too little girls.

Sirioja
07-02-22, 08:11
No Natalia nor Alexandra seen on last Saturday. Anyway I won t repeat with Alexandra. 0 room even some pretties. Moved to deeper Rhur for usual top GFE shower in bed and we experienced new technique, impressive pressure.

Blancoco12
07-06-22, 10:46
Hello,

I'm sorry to ask a lot of questions.

Because it's hard to go there without drive license.

I know Gold girls price is 40-50/30 but we can lick and suck their bodies (not pussy) with this price? Or not? Or only their breasts?

Sirioja
07-06-22, 18:14
Hello,

I'm sorry to ask a lot of questions.

Because it's hard to go there without drive license.

I know Gold girls price is 40-50/30 but we can lick and suck their bodies (not pussy) with this price? Or not? Or only their breasts?With good way, you can DATY them or taste them and they even say thank you for orgasmus, just matter of manners.

DaWong949
07-11-22, 22:06
Gentlemen,

Around Frankfurt area, I used RMV app a lot for my train / tram ticket. Can you advise me what is similar app in NRW area so I can use it to go any clubs in NRW area.

Thanks.

Dave.

SerpentX
07-12-22, 01:20
Mobil.Nrw

VRR.

Gentlemen,

Around Frankfurt area, I used RMV app a lot for my train / tram ticket. Can you advise me what is similar app in NRW area so I can use it to go any clubs in NRW area.

Thanks.

Dave.

NjDude81
07-12-22, 01:51
Hey guys,

Haven't been here since it was Pantera in 2014, have things changed so much that it's better to look for another place?

I visited here multiple times back from 2013-2014 but haven't had a chance to go back to Germany, planning a trip next year. I like Pantera for it's relaxing atmosphere and nice friendly girls, hoping things haven't changed too much since then.

Thanks for any input.

Sirioja
07-12-22, 07:31
Hey guys,

Haven't been here since it was Pantera in 2014, have things changed so much that it's better to look for another place?

I visited here multiple times back from 2013-2014 but haven't had a chance to go back to Germany, planning a trip next year. I like Pantera for it's relaxing atmosphere and nice friendly girls, hoping things haven't changed too much since then.

Thanks for any input.For most girls, they are different than what was HP, prettier but not so kissing. Gold is what was Acapulco Velbert on 2017/2018.

Mongnofin
07-17-22, 17:55
Been to aca gold last Sunday. Roomed with Alyesia. 50 Euro for normal session. Experience was good. Second was Magda. Good service by her.

MancoCapac
07-21-22, 15:36
You should try the Citymapper app on android and iOS.

https://citymapper.com/webapp

By the way it's working well in a lot of countries, Germany included.

Gentlemen,

Thanks.

Dave.

Ukman57
07-24-22, 17:08
Being an extra large guy I would like to bring a bathrobe that actually fits me, so knowing what is colour provided in the club is useful to know which one of my own to bring. Can anyone enlighten me please.

Sirioja
07-25-22, 20:28
Being an extra large guy I would like to bring a bathrobe that actually fits me, so knowing what is colour provided in the club is useful to know which one of my own to bring. Can anyone enlighten me please.Nearly white. Relax and enjoy your visit. At Gold, you have to go to girls. From Thursday to Sunday, one of the best for fresh looks all over FKK land, for entry 30 including free foods and drinks and girls for 40 or 50/30 . Even famous, expensive Globe Zurich can't compete for fresh looks.

Fzzxx
07-26-22, 03:24
Is there an easy way to get to Acapulco gold by public transit? I see Ratingen I'm Rott bus station but it seems far from Dusseldorf.

Anti Silicone
07-26-22, 07:22
Is there an easy way to get to Acapulco gold by public transit? I see Ratingen I'm Rott bus station but it seems far from Dusseldorf.You can go to Acapulco Gold by bus from Dusseldorf Main Station.

The bus stop to Aca is just beside a Lidl supermarket store in front of Dusseldorf station. You take No. 752 or No. 754 bus, and get off the bus at Anna strasse. It takes about 40 minutes.

You walk on Anna strasse, Agness strasse, then a narrow alley to Margareten strasse. About 7 minutes walk from Anna strasse bus stop to Aca. Please check Google map for the details.

Hyperion2007
07-26-22, 07:23
Being an extra large guy I would like to bring a bathrobe that actually fits me, so knowing what is colour provided in the club is useful to know which one of my own to bring. Can anyone enlighten me please.If you already have a bathrobe for your size nobody will have a problem if it's not the good color. In the clubs you see everyday bathrobe of all colors.

Abox79
07-26-22, 09:55
You can go to Acapulco Gold by bus from Dusseldorf Main Station.

The bus stop to Aca is just beside a Lidl supermarket store in front of Dusseldorf station. You take No. 752 or No. 754 bus, and get off the bus at Anna strasse. It takes about 40 minutes.

You walk on Anna strasse, Agness strasse, then a narrow alley to Margareten strasse. About 7 minutes walk from Anna strasse bus stop to Aca. Please check Google map for the details.Honestly, each to their own, but I can't be doing with getting to clubs in this way. If it's not a short walk from a train station I book a taxi.

DrPoon
07-26-22, 12:29
Being an extra large guy I would like to bring a bathrobe that actually fits me, so knowing what is colour provided in the club is useful to know which one of my own to bring. Can anyone enlighten me please.White is industry standard.

Wanking
07-26-22, 19:09
White is industry standard.Sister club Penelope has cream coloured Robes.

I haven't been to Acapulco.

JAY1973
08-10-22, 06:11
Yesterday I had my first visit in Acapulco Gold.

I am usually a regular customer at the Palace in Frankfurt.

It was overall a good experience.

Entrance was cheap at 30 Euros for bathrobe and 1 towel and free soft drinks and coffe and food. I did not eat there so cannot comment. Place is a little run down but still ok and the staff and local crowd were friendly making the club relatively lively.

I arrived at 15:30 and left around 19:00 there were about 10-15 girls at all time and I was pleasantly surprised to see that despite the cheap prices 40/30 incl BBBJ. One could still find veey pretty girls who did their best to give a good service.

I went with Gina and Anna, both natural slim no tatoo and their service was very good. Gina did deep throat on my 20 cm Banana which is quite a rare service. No moaning that my "Anaconda" was too big for her in doggy style.

The rooms are simply decorated but seem to be clean and the girls use a fresh bed towel for every customer (seems obvious but I have experienced different in other "cheap" clubs).

So over all a good experience and in relation to the overall budget of 110 Euros (30+40+40) an unbeatable price / quality ratio.

As I left there were more and more male customers in there so I could imagine that on some days you may habe to line up to get a girl.

Tonight I will try the prime Men's Spa in Velbert.

Sirioja
08-10-22, 21:50
Just for my advice: better to discover on best casting days = from Thursday to Sunday.

Anti Silicone
08-11-22, 10:46
Yesterday I had my first visit in Acapulco Gold.

I am usually a regular customer at the Palace in Frankfurt.

It was overall a good experience.

Entrance was cheap at 30 Euros for bathrobe and 1 towel and free soft drinks and coffe and food. I did not eat there so cannot comment. Place is a little run down but still ok and the staff and local crowd were friendly making the club relatively lively.

I arrived at 15:30 and left around 19:00 there were about 10-15 girls at all time and I was pleasantly surprised to see that despite the cheap prices 40/30 incl BBBJ. One could still find veey pretty girls who did their best to give a good service.

I went with Gina and Anna, both natural slim no tatoo and their service was very good. Gina did deep throat on my 20 cm Banana which is quite a rare service. No moaning that my "Anaconda" was too big for her in doggy style.

The rooms are simply decorated but seem to be clean and the girls use a fresh bed towel for every customer (seems obvious but I have experienced different in other "cheap" clubs).

So over all a good experience and in relation to the overall budget of 110 Euros (30+40+40) an unbeatable price / quality ratio.

As I left there were more and more male customers in there so I could imagine that on some days you may habe to line up to get a girl.

Tonight I will try the prime Men's Spa in Velbert.What does Gina look like? Black hair or blond? Tall or small? Where does she stay in the hall? I am interested in Gina.

I have been to the rooms with Anna but never with Gina.

Sirioja
08-11-22, 22:01
Just for my advice: better to discover on best casting days = from Thursday to Sunday.Better rooms with window than dark ones at expensive Globe. My Gold woman is higher level for love sex than most and even queen of kissing at Globe, Ekaterina, for only 80/60 versus 300/60.

Abox79
08-12-22, 09:04
Better rooms with window than dark ones at expensive Globe. My Gold woman is higher level for love sex than most and even queen of kissing at Globe, Ekaterina, for only 80/60 versus 300/60.Sirioja, I think you are probably the only person that responds to your own posts. ROFL.

JAY1973
08-13-22, 07:09
What does Gina look like? Black hair or blond? Tall or small? Where does she stay in the hall? I am interested in Gina.

I have been to the rooms with Anna but never with Gina.Gina is a very slim- teenie style. Long dark hair girl, no tatoo, small breast, around 1,60 m tall.

Canary
08-13-22, 22:24
I'm thinking of going to this club for the first time in the Autumn, I'm finding the increased prices and the ability to find a good GFE girl in the Hessen Clubs much harder to find than before. I may need a refreshing change?

It looks from the map that a taxi ride from the airport wouldn't be too expensive but I'm having problems working out the closing times from the clubs website.

Am I correct that the club closes at 5 am on Friday & Saturday but earlier during the week?

Are there any girls available at around 2-5 am?

I'm use to going to Sharks and having 100+ to choose from with a few dozen girls still working late through the night.

Sirioja
08-14-22, 10:37
Sirioja, I think you are probably the only person that responds to your own posts. ROFL.Aren't You able to understand difference between answering and giving more informations when Gold have quite good quality for rooms, much better than what was Bruggen and much better than expensive Globe. About same for some looks prettier than most at Bruggen and Globe or Aphrodisia which is for 280/30.

Sirioja
08-14-22, 11:32
I'm thinking of going to this club for the first time in the Autumn, I'm finding the increased prices and the ability to find a good GFE girl in the Hessen Clubs much harder to find than before. I may need a refreshing change?

It looks from the map that a taxi ride from the airport wouldn't be too expensive but I'm having problems working out the closing times from the clubs website.

Am I correct that the club closes at 5 am on Friday & Saturday but earlier during the week?

Are there any girls available at around 2-5 am?

I'm use to going to Sharks and having 100+ to choose from with a few dozen girls still working late through the night.Yes, Hessen and even Sharks are down for looks level, but can still find GFE at Sharks like lovely Cena, Alina, Sabrina, pretty sure for Roxi who seems to be still for 100/60 reason why she is busy when many upselling are not. Yes, Gold close at 4/5 am on Friday and Saturday, but almost Turkish night after 1 am. Best is between 4 pm and 11 pm, even some girls like Caro or Fiorentina ex Bruggen start early, with some pretty, natural looks. About GFE, real french kiss are not so usual at Gold than Sharks where quite easy, but BBBJ is quite usual for 40 or 50 depending on girls per 30 . Gold is one of the best value for money for quality in FKK land, when most of Sharks girls are now too expensive for their look and same at Globe even a bit improvement. Better to visit from Thursday to Sunday. Brother Penelope can also be good, when Prime Velbert fell.

Anti Silicone
08-15-22, 03:08
Gina is a very slim- teenie style. Long dark hair girl, no tatoo, small breast, around 1,60 m tall.Thank you for answering my question.

B Bbj
08-20-22, 21:26
Arrived around 1230 for my first visit to Acapulco Gold and paid the Euro 30 entrance fee. I have to say the price reflects the quality of this club. Yes, you get what you pay for. I am going to post a negative post so for any lovers of this establishment, I apologise. It just wasn't for me. I was given a mini-tour by one of the ladies, nice touch as it was my first time there. Unfortunately, it mainly went downhill from there. My bathrobe had holes in it, the shower room had 4 shower heads but only 2 were working as I discovered so I stood around waiting for the 2 guys who were there before me, and rightly so, to finish up. A little awkward standing there waiting but only 2 out of 4 showers working, really? And the soap to wash oneself in bottles around the shower were empty!

The club had many guys there so obviously they are doing something right. Ratio of around 50 guys to 20 -25 women, approximately. This is always difficult to tell of course. The club is small with many men sitting in the lounge area or the smoking area which is enclosed. Most were watching a football match. It was very crowded. Obviously the club is doing well with men, I just found there were so many guys in the one place it was difficult to spot the ladies! The food consisted of brunch however I was there towards the end and it was mostly finished, but it was basic. Cheese, processed meats and salads were there with some basic bread rolls. The lunch which was served from 1500 consisted of 2 different sausages, pork, chicken, basic salad and peppers and desserts. Plus a make your own kebab too. Not great but it was adequate.

The place just feels crowded. There is the lounge area or the smoking area with the TVs to sit and the small dining area. There is a terrace 2 floors up with loungers and chairs scattered around. You need to get your own cushions to place down however it isn't very inviting. It was good to get there for some outdoor space and Sun though but it wasn't very pleasant.

To the ladies. First of all I sessioned with Pamela for 30 minutes. She is 36 and from Bulgaria. Large, fake breasts on an almost petite body. The prices here are the normal pre-Covid prices, unlike Frankfurt. She said Euro 50 for 30 minutes with sex, BBBJ, 69 and kissing, extra Euro 30 for CIM. She offers a good blowjob however with sex, she is very snug and that is where I finished. Paid her Euro 50 plus a 20 tip. I enjoyed our brief time together.

Next up was Gina. I noticed after I left, there have been a few mentions of her recently but it was just by chance I saw her. I was looking at leaving as the quality of ladies was not great. And again, I know it is August! But really the quality was low, in my opinion! Others may have different standards or are attracted to ladies I am not, so no disrespect meant. I just needed to unload again and chose Gina. She is Romanian, youngish with a petite body. She doesn't offer CIM. BBBJ was good and she offers deep-throat too. Sex was standard. Cost Euro 50 for 30 minutes.

I decided to head back to my hotel after that. I asked could I return however the receptionist said only if I came back within 3 hours. Given the state of the club, it is a little run-down and the atmosphere (not for me) and the quality of ladies (not for me), I didn't return. My main reason for going was to see Florintina who is working there. I was advised by reception she will probably be back in 1-3 weeks. Now that is a lady who I would gladly see. There was no one there of her quality today and honestly, I can't see why she is there. She was a star of mine at Goldentime, for those beautiful breasts. I appreciate not everyone received good service however I was happy seeing her.

It was good to see the pricing in this part of Germany hasn't really changed, unlike in Frankfurt. However, the quality of ladies, in my opinion, wasn't there either. I have to say you get what you pay for but if you're a fan of this place, go for it! It just wasn't for me.

Arnold15
08-22-22, 12:15
I recently visited Acapulco Gold for 4 days (2 half-days, 2 full days). Monday-Thursday.

10 excellent sessions with happy ending with 3 regular girls.

(Bibi, Crista, Vanessa).

Very satisfied.

The place just feels crowded. There is the lounge area or the smoking area with the TVs to sit and the small dining area. There is a terrace 2 floors up with loungers and chairs scattered around. You need to get your own cushions to place down however it isn't very inviting. It was good to get there for some outdoor space and Sun though but it wasn't very pleasant.

To the ladies. First of all I sessioned with Pamela for 30 minutes. She is 36 and from Bulgaria. Large, fake breasts on an almost petite body. The prices here are the normal pre-Covid prices, unlike Frankfurt. She said Euro 50 for 30 minutes with sex, BBBJ, 69 and kissing, extra Euro 30 for CIM. She offers a good blowjob however with sex, she is very snug and that is where I finished. Paid her Euro 50 plus a 20 tip. I enjoyed our brief time together.

It was good to see the pricing in this part of Germany hasn't really changed, unlike in Frankfurt. However, the quality of ladies, in my opinion, wasn't there either. I have to say you get what you pay for but if you're a fan of this place, go for it! It just wasn't for me.Sure, the showers, the longe, the terrace need renovation here.

Food is average Sunday-Thursday.
But barbecue on Friday-Saturday for only 30 Euro. Then it is really crowded.

However, room standard is not so bad, especially not the Apartment Rooms No. 17-22, which hold a higher standard than the rooms in most clubs in NRW and Hessen.
But difficult for a first-timer to know which rooms are good and lees good.

True, the line-up is not as the Hessen clubs, but you can always find a girl in your taste.
It was c. 35 girls present every day Monday-Thursday - I asked in reception.
On weekends, there use to be 50 girls present per day.

Why so many men?
The characteristic of this club is the extremely high service level by the girls.
BBBJ costs no extra. Kisses included (maybe not the first session with a girl, but the second). All extra services are cheap.

But then you need to know which girls deliver high-level services.
And Pamela is among the worst ones at this club, I can assure you.
She routinely catches first-timers.

My experience after +50 visits at this club.

Steve 9696
08-22-22, 17:55
I recently visited Acapulco Gold for 4 days (2 half-days, 2 full days). Monday-Thursday.

10 excellent sessions with happy ending with 3 regular girls.

(Bibi, Crista, Vanessa).

Very satisfied.

Sure, the showers, the longe, the terrace need renovation here.

Food is average Sunday-Thursday.
But barbecue on Friday-Saturday for only 30 Euro. Then it is really crowded.

However, room standard is not so bad, especially not the Apartment Rooms No. 17-22, which hold a higher standard than the rooms in most clubs in NRW and Hessen.
But difficult for a first-timer to know which rooms are good and lees good.

True, the line-up is not as the Hessen clubs, but you can always find a girl in your taste.
It was c. 35 girls present every day Monday-Thursday - I asked in reception.
On weekends, there use to be 50 girls present per day.

Why so many men?
The characteristic of this club is the extremely high service level by the girls.
BBBJ costs no extra. Kisses included (maybe not the first session with a girl, but the second). All extra services are cheap.

But then you need to know which girls deliver high-level services.
And Pamela is among the worst ones at this club, I can assure you.
She routinely catches first-timers.

My experience after +50 visits at this club.Thanks for the report. Good to see a balance. Seems worth a visit while in theüsseldorf. Any others you recommend in that area and up towards Essen? Thanks.

Arnold15
08-22-22, 22:13
Thanks for the report. Good to see a balance. Seems worth a visit while in thesseldorf. Any others you recommend in that area and up towards Essen? Thanks.I have traveled to Dusseldorf since 2014.

I always used to visit two clubs.

But I always travel by public transports (no car).

2014-17 Living Room and Dolce Vita.

2018-20 Dolce Vita and ACA Gold.

LR and DC are shut down.

So now only ACA Gold.

You can try Prime (previously Acapulco) in Velbert.

I cannot recommend Magnum. Turkish clients, narcotic and bad attitudes among girls.

I never visited Oceans (new Golden Time), but it seems to be more like a discotek / night club.

I prefer day club with a relaxed atmosphere.

My other favorite club is Mainhattan in Frankfurt.

Sirioja
08-22-22, 22:20
I have traveled to Dusseldorf since 2014.

I always used to visit two clubs.

But I always travel by public transports (no car).

2014-17 Living Room and Dolce Vita.

2018-20 Dolce Vita and ACA Gold.

LR and DC are shut down.

So now only ACA Gold.

You can try Prime (previously Acapulco) in Velbert.

I cannot recommend Magnum. Turkish clients, narcotic and bad attitudes among girls.

I never visited Oceans (new Golden Time), but it seems to be more like a discotek / night club.

I prefer day club with a relaxed atmosphere.

My other favorite club is Mainhattan in Frankfurt.Mainhattan is now land of silicon, even still good foods and wellness. More fresh looks at Gold, but real french kissing are not so standard with many.

Sirioja
08-23-22, 08:12
Thanks for the report. Good to see a balance. Seems worth a visit while in thesseldorf. Any others you recommend in that area and up towards Essen? Thanks.Gold from Thursday to Sunday and brother Penelope which is better at night.

Mathias037
08-25-22, 13:29
Just a quick check. I've been to many FKK clubs in the last 15 years (less in the Covid period) and I foung the GoldenTime Bruggen the worst od all due to their no-approach rules. I know it is a matter of taste, but I like girls to take quite some initiative which is an exact opposite of GT girls attitude. So the question is, does any other NRW clubs, ACA Gold in this case, have such policy in place?

Thanks in advance.

Escape Artist
08-25-22, 17:24
Just a quick check. I've been to many FKK clubs in the last 15 years (less in the Covid period) and I foung the GoldenTime Bruggen the worst od all due to their no-approach rules. I know it is a matter of taste, but I like girls to take quite some initiative which is an exact opposite of GT girls attitude. So the question is, does any other NRW clubs, ACA Gold in this case, have such policy in place?

Thanks in advance.No official policy but rather that is the general culture. They will not circle and hunt like at Sharks and Oase but will often invite you to sit with them in order to propose a room. I can't recall GT girls ever asking you to sit with them so I guess that is a noticeable difference.

Sirioja
08-25-22, 18:30

Thanks in advance.If they don't know you to welcome you, you have to go to girls at Gold and Penelope. If you want girls come to you and touch your dick, go to Bab Elsdorf. I pefer uglies don't touch me.

Blancoco12
09-05-22, 16:55
Finally I will be able to visit Germany soon.

So I want to visit FKK Gold as some experts of here recommended.

Just I'd like to know if.

1. Gold is still the best FKK for price / quality?

2. If I understood correctly, it is better to go at 2 pm? (before there are too many people) and are there many Americans and Japanese's like shark?

3. And I go there without a car so I'd like to know if the security of Dusseldorf is okay.

Thanks!

Sirioja
09-05-22, 20:29
Finally I will be able to visit Germany soon.

So I want to visit FKK Gold as some experts of here recommended.

Just I'd like to know if.

1. Gold is still the best FKK for price / quality?

2. If I understood correctly, it is better to go at 2 pm? (before there are too many people) and are there many Americans and Japanese's like shark?

3. And I go there without a car so I'd like to know if the security of Dusseldorf is okay.

Thanks!Gold is not stuck to Dusseldorf. Gold is better value than Sharks and Oase. Brother Penelope is also good value, after 6/7 pm. Better to visit both from Thursday to Sunday.

JAY1973
09-06-22, 23:15
Today it was may second visit to the club (last one was in July).

I was again overall impressed by the relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the overall quality of the line up for a very good price / Quality Ratio 40/30 min incl BBBJ.

I personally always give 50 if the girl has delivered a good service or more for extras.

Today I went with a blond Teen named Denisa and enjoyed a nice GF6 (and I think she enjoyed my 20 cm big Banana (For 30 euro entrance the club is a little run down but food was OK and Sauna was working so cannot really complain.

This club is a clear winner (7/10) against Penelope (4/10) and Velbert Prime (1/10).

Sirioja
09-07-22, 07:31
Today it was may second visit to the club (last one was in July).

I was again overall impressed by the relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the overall quality of the line up for a very good price / Quality Ratio 40/30 min incl BBBJ.

I personally always give 50 if the girl has delivered a good service or more for extras.

Today I went with a blond Teen named Denisa and enjoyed a nice GF6 (and I think she enjoyed my 20 cm big Banana (For 30 euro entrance the club is a little run down but food was OK and Sauna was working so cannot really complain.

This club is a clear winner (7/10) against Penelope (4/10) and Velbert Prime (1/10).Good value for Gold compare to Hessen, but when you know brother, much higher quality and eyes even smiling, when were not smiling on my Sharks return.

Palomino1350
09-08-22, 09:25
I will arrive in Dusseldorf on Tuesday evening around 1930 PM in the last week of September. Have business in cologne during the day on Wednesday and am again going to be free on Wednesday evening.

From. This forum seems like Acapulco gold is the best option. But any thoughts on what the line up is like on Tuesday Wednesday evening? Also since I will be in cologne on Wednesday would it be a good idea to hit up Samya around 5-6 PM?

Of course the line up is most important but I don't mind paying a bit more for a higher end facility where the girls will approach you flirt with you / chat with you for a few minutes before taking you upstairs. Any suggestions?

Arnold15
09-09-22, 10:56
I will arrive in Dusseldorf on Tuesday evening around 1930 PM in the last week of September. Have business in cologne during the day on Wednesday and am again going to be free on Wednesday evening.

From. This forum seems like Acapulco gold is the best option. But any thoughts on what the line up is like on Tuesday Wednesday evening? Also since I will be in cologne on Wednesday would it be a good idea to hit up Samya around 5-6 PM?

Of course the line up is most important but I don't mind paying a bit more for a higher end facility where the girls will approach you flirt with you / chat with you for a few minutes before taking you upstairs. Any suggestions?Remember that at ACA Gold there are many regular clients.

This means that ACA is good because girls deliver high service (if you can avoid a few sharks here).

Line-up / casting at ACA Gold is lower than in Frankfurt clubs.

If casting is most important for you, then Oceans or Magnum. But then more exepnsive and lower service level.

Sirioja
09-09-22, 15:56
Remember that at ACA Gold there are many regular clients.

This means that ACA is good because girls deliver high service (if you can avoid a few sharks here).

If casting is most important for you, then Oceans or Magnum. But then more expensive and lower service level.Few good looks at Gold, better than most in Hessen, but if You look for GFE, not many are able for high level. Good point is average looks don t ask 100/30 like at Sharks or Oase.

Palomino1350
09-10-22, 05:36
Remember that at ACA Gold there are many regular clients.

If casting is most important for you, then Oceans or Magnum. But then more exepnsive and lower service level.Not from Germany and therefore not looking to venture too far out of town. FKK magnum seems close but the reviews on this site are few and not recent. Any recent experiences ay magnum that are worth a mention? Also is the line up good on Tuesday Wednesday evening?

Palomino1350
09-10-22, 05:42
Few good looks at Gold, better than most in Hessen, but if You look for GFE, not many are able for high level. Good point is average looks don t ask 100/30 like at Sharks or Oase.My geography is pretty bad but from what I can tell Hessen is not really in the Duesseldorf area. My options are only going to be within 15 minutes of Duesseldorf Airport or 15 minutes around cologne center. Given those limitations what might be my best options for a Tuesday Wednesday night? Also I don't get a chance to do this very often. So don't really care about money toomuch. As long as I'm having a good time with a hot girl. I don't mind forking over some cash.

Mojoman74
09-10-22, 18:59
My geography is pretty bad but from what I can tell Hessen is not really in the Duesseldorf area. My options are only going to be within 15 minutes of Duesseldorf Airport or 15 minutes around cologne center. Given those limitations what might be my best options for a Tuesday Wednesday night? Also I don't get a chance to do this very often. So don't really care about money toomuch. As long as I'm having a good time with a hot girl. I don't mind forking over some cash.If you are after FKK then Aca gold in Ratingen close to dusseldorf airport and Samya in cologne are your best options.

If you like to venture to rld then you could try Duisburg and Pascha, which also has strip club with bar, in cologne. There is also another Eros center across the road from Pascha.

Sirioja
09-10-22, 20:41
My geography is pretty bad but from what I can tell Hessen is not really in the Duesseldorf area. My options are only going to be within 15 minutes of Duesseldorf Airport or 15 minutes around cologne center. Given those limitations what might be my best options for a Tuesday Wednesday night? Also I don't get a chance to do this very often. So don't really care about money toomuch. As long as I'm having a good time with a hot girl. I don't mind forking over some cash.Tuesday and Wednesday nights are not the best. You can start with Aca Gold and if not good, move to Oceans very close and open until 5 am. On next day, can try Samya Koln. Queen of BBBJ Rosa is good there.

DaWong949
09-16-22, 02:43
My flight get into Dus around 8 am on Sunday. I am thinking to drop off my luggage at Hotel and head to ACA Gold around 10 am. I know ACA gold website says it opens from 10 am. I know it is kind of early for girls. What I like to know are.

1) When do they start severing lunch. Around 11 or 12?

2) Any place I can relax and catch a nap little bit?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

SerpentX
09-16-22, 15:54
Lunch starts at 3 pm. Only bread, boiled eggs and cheese is served before that. There's a room on second floor for you to have a nap.

My flight get into Dus around 8 am on Sunday. I am thinking to drop off my luggage at Hotel and head to ACA Gold around 10 am. I know ACA gold website says it opens from 10 am. I know it is kind of early for girls. What I like to know are.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Sirioja
09-16-22, 16:16
Lunch starts at 3 pm. Only bread, boiled eggs and cheese is served before that. There's a room on second floor for you to have a nap.Relax room is on first floor where rooms and roof terrace on second floor to hear planes. Cheap breakfast but coffee and hot chocolate before meal. Entry only 30 . Some girls like Caro, or Florentina ex Bruggen start early. Full casting after 3 pm. Many girls prettier with better value than too expensive rate for girls at Sharks.

Abox79
09-16-22, 16:48
Lunch starts at 3 pm. Only bread, boiled eggs and cheese is served before that. There's a room on second floor for you to have a nap.Bread, boiled egg and cheese? They certainly know how to 'push the boat out' there don't they.

Escape Artist
09-16-22, 21:44

Thanks in advance.

Dave.Like Serpent said, not much for breakfast / lunch. This time of year, you'the might get better napping on the rooftop garden depending on weather. Just wear the robe and grab extra towels for blankets since it might be a little chili. The chairs in the relax room are terribly uncomfortable for sleeping. They're hard and you can't fully stretch out. Cinema room might also be okay.

Sucker17
09-17-22, 00:45
I just came back from Aca Gold with a friend today. Just in the moment when we exited the gates of the club, we heard a lot of commotion happening just behind us. A group of 4-5 police vehicles made themselves ready for a razzia at the club. Thank God we decided to go just minutes before due to too much noisy turkish music, the lack of girls and generally a sausage party. Anyone who knows what the raid was all about? I guess the polish made a thorough identity check?

Sirioja
09-17-22, 14:40
Like Serpent said, not much for breakfast / lunch. This time of year, you'the might get better napping on the rooftop garden depending on weather. Just wear the robe and grab extra towels for blankets since it might be a little chili. The chairs in the relax room are terribly uncomfortable for sleeping. They're hard and you can't fully stretch out. Cinema room might also be okay.Fit body, but I often slept few hours in first floor relax room until closing, mainly in Winter, maybe only from real sports hard muscles resist better to chairs, when I also sleep more often on my driver seat than in my bed and often sleep better. Planes noises on second floor roof, planes more often than every minute, not possible to sleep for me.

Sirioja
09-17-22, 15:47
I just came back from Aca Gold with a friend today. Just in the moment when we exited the gates of the club, we heard a lot of commotion happening just behind us. A group of 4-5 police vehicles made themselves ready for a razzia at the club. Thank God we decided to go just minutes before due to too much noisy Turkish music, the lack of girls and generally a sausage party. Anyone who knows what the raid was all about? I guess the polish made a thorough identity check?I remember controls at Living Room, guys leaving like rabbits, my Romanian beauty seemed happy I had balls to stay and had twice great rooms with her, even polizei knocking and opening door when I was on and in her. No problem for me when legal and I don t have drugs. Usually polizei woman open door, asking if my girl was controlled so she showed her hand. We kept on fucking.

Howie
09-21-22, 13:40
Hey guys,

Anyone know if petite Lucy from Germany is still working at ACA Gold these days? If so, which days of the week? I knew she was a part-timer pre-covid. It'll be good to make out with her again. She reminds me a bit like Lana from Sharks in physical looks. A blond German also. I'll be looking to fuck her on my next Shark visit later this month.

Also is the club back to normal after the razzia raid last week? Thinking of dropping by here later this week as well as hitting up Penelope.

Thanks Howie.

Sirioja
09-21-22, 20:30
Hey guys,

Anyone know if petite Lucy from Germany is still working at ACA Gold these days? If so, which days of the week? I knew she was a part-timer pre-covid. It'll be good to make out with her again. She reminds me a bit like Lana from Sharks in physical looks. A blond German also. I'll be looking to fuck her on my next Shark visit later this month.

Also is the club back to normal after the razzia raid last week? Thinking of dropping by here later this week as well as hitting up Penelope.

Thanks Howie.After covid lockdown, last time I saw her was not at Gold, still part timer.

Howie
09-22-22, 02:03
After covid lockdown, last time I saw her was not at Gold, still part timer.Hey Sirioja,

It'll be good if you you could share where you last saw her either publicly or via private message.

Thanks. Howie.

Palomino1350
09-23-22, 18:06
Do they have on site parking at Acapulco gold? Or is it only street parking?

Also Acapulco gold seems to be so much cheaper than other nearby options (oceans, magnum etc) any idea why that is?

Sirioja
09-23-22, 19:52

Also Acapulco gold seems to be so much cheaper than other nearby options (oceans, magnum etc) any idea why that is?Yes, parking and no problem to park in street. Some girls are prettier at Gold for 40 or 50/30 than at Globe Zurich for 150/30 , or Sharks 2022 . Expensive don t mean quality.

Adindas
09-23-22, 20:41

Also Acapulco gold seems to be so much cheaper than other nearby options (oceans, magnum etc) any idea why that is?Only on the street and on the residential areas. Cheaper but not so much cheaper. It might be because the management knows the sustainability of the business.

Sirioja
09-23-22, 21:14
Dusseldorf is rich, but not Rhur. Can be a reason, when Frankfurt is more international.

PhuckBiden
09-24-22, 05:54
Gold best looks are the following:

Natacha on holiday, Alessia (Maya), Angelina on holiday, Natalia on holiday, Alexandra on holiday, Melissa, Fiorentina ex Bruggen on holiday.

Alessia name change to Maya is a real shit shit. She is 5"4', a brunette in ponytail, 22 years old sits by the dance pole left of the bar. She had to change names because of her bad reputation and service is limited. She does not session for more than 30 minutes, does not kiss, can't take more than 8 minutes in one position, can't take a pounding, and is very restrictive. She charges 50/30.

Daniella is also another shit. She's very untalkative, very disturbed, worked at Acapulco for 5 years. Long black hair with tattoos running down her back. She's about 5'4" and wears glasses.

Melissa is a friend of Maya. She will not go to the room for more than 30 minutes she is limited in the positions she does not kiss and she charges €50 for 30 minutes.

This Club is heavily populated with Turkish people. The ratio of men is 8 to 1 working girl. Kate is not here. Natasha is not here. Natalie is not here.

What you see at Acapulco Gold on Friday and Saturday between 2 pm to 11 pm Is what you see at Sharks during closing time between 2 am To 5 am Nothing but Fat chicks Ugly chicks, trashy looking chicks, Chicks that you don't want to touch.

I don't care how much chick charge at Sharks, just stay with Sharks for the Ultimate Paradise. Acapulco Gold is 100% subpar, substandard, and it's not worth your long journey or your expensive flight ticket or your vacation or your business time to visit.

I challenge more neutral people to visit Acapulco Gold and make the judgement. I don't believe that they will say that Gold is a better place, better Chicks, better environment than Sharks.

For those that say Acapulco gold is better they are really fucking with you.

Sirioja
09-24-22, 07:44
Only on the street and on the residential areas. Cheaper but not so much cheaper. It might be because the management knows the sustainability of the business.Not only in the street, but at least 20 units parking stuck on left of building. No risk to park in street.

Arnold15
10-05-22, 15:45
The ratio of men is 8 to 1 working girl. .There are at least 40 working girls every day at Acapulco Gold.

The number of clients can be maximum 172. There are no more lockers in the changing rooms.

Many of the clients do not do a single room. They come only for the food and sitting in the sofas.

Finally, a vast majority of the clients are old German men +65 years.

However, service level by the girtls is superb.

BackpackBrian
10-06-22, 04:29
Just want to know before I go next week.

Sirioja
10-06-22, 15:32
Just want to know before I go next week.Not real FKK, not the best for FK except few exceptions like my Hungarian woman, but good value with few prettier than at Sharks or even Globe. For real FKK in NRW, Bab, sc Venus, Bernds.

Escape Artist
10-06-22, 18:12
There are at least 40 working girls every day at Acapulco Gold.

The number of clients can be maximum 172. There are no more lockers in the changing rooms.

Many of the clients do not do a single room. They come only for the food and sitting in the sofas.

Finally, a vast majority of the clients are old German men +65 years.

However, service level by the girtls is superb.Agree with the numbers but I think describing service as "superb" would disappoint someone reading this going there for the first time. For instance, I'the say DFK is rare although not impossible. Attempts of BBBJ upcharge is not a given but is common.

I will say for me sessions with unknown girls are 25% superb, 50% acceptable, 25% mechanical.

Crowd is older Germans in the day and turns heavily Turkish German and younger at night.

Adindas
10-29-22, 21:30
Is Acapulco Gold a full FKK or is it a bikini bar?

Just want to know before I go next week.
The term FKKs in Germany is now evolving, whether the are fully naked, half naked, or just wearing lingeries. they are all called FKKs.

In Acapulco Gold, there are any girl wandering naked. All of them are either of these: fully naked, half naked, just wearing lingeries or sexy underwear.

BackpackBrian
10-29-22, 22:55
Is Acapulco Gold a full FKK or is it a bikini bar?

The term FKKs in Germany is now evolving, whether the are fully naked, half naked, or just wearing lingeries. they are all called FKKs.

In Acapulco Gold, there are any girl wandering naked. All of them are either of these: fully naked, half naked, just wearing lingeries or sexy underwear.This is not a full nude club, in fact some girls had on street clothes. But this might have been due to it being Halloween. There was 1 girl there tonight that was topless.

I went to A. Gold tonight to check out their Halloween party. They charged me 50 E for the entrance. Ouch! I now realized I overpaid, once I saw the facilities and quality of women.

My initial thoughts -.

1. Club is small and run down, with a bad shower room and horrible layout for an FKK.

2. No lock boxes for your valuables, so you either keep your wallet on you or keep it in the large locker with your clothes.

3. They charged me 50 E entrance for their "Halloween party", but didn't provide any difference service above or beyond what they normally provide. When I asked the receptionist if the extra 15 E was for something specific she just said they had shrimp / prawns tonight for dinner. I tried them and they were horrible, mushy, and tasteless.

4. The girls were not even choice (USDA beef quality grades), they were select grade at best. Lots of the girls weren't even wearing lingerie, some had on dresses. I thought, well maybe it's for Halloween, but the dresses weren't even costumes, they were just street clothes. I also noticed this with the girls from FKK Oceans last night, about 30% of the girls were wearing street clothes in the club, along with the guys. WTF! Another 30% of the girls were wearing non sheer bikini like outfits, so no exposure, no tits were hanging out, etc. And the girls I spoke with wanted 100 E for blowjob with condom and CFS. I'll create a report in the Oceans page.

5. The club was cramped with only a single small room where everyone had to sit and the smoking area is adjacent to the food, so you have to site and breath smoke while you ate food. Some guys won't mind, but some will.

6. The girls were cheap, 40-50 Euro depending on if you wanted a BBBJ or a cover BJ. I did take one girl to the room and her service was average.

Conclusion. Given the distance from downtown Dusseldorf I probably won't go again, but who knows, maybe I'll give it another try someday.

I was told in the locker room, from a German man, that Acupulco Prime in Verbet is the same price, but much better.

Sirioja
10-30-22, 10:42
Aca Gold, Penelope, Prime are not real FKK with full naked girls. In NRW, SC Venus not RTC, Babylon and Bernds for real FKK. Also RTC.

Adindas
10-30-22, 17:13
This is not a full nude club, in fact some girls had on street clothes. But this might have been due to it being Halloween. There was 1 girl there tonight that was topless.

.Sorry you are right in AG the girls are not fully naked. Sometimes I forgot to add "not" in my writing. You will only see them naked when they come out from the room.

Blancoco12
10-31-22, 15:28
In conclusion, it was a OK. Good experience.

I originally wanted to visit Oase on my holidays but I saw a lot of people saying Frankfurt FKKs suck for the price these days so I changed my mind and decided to visit Gold.

And in my whole life I have only visited FKK sharks once so I don't know if this review could be helpful but I will try to detail what I felt.

For the entrance, I paid 50 eur for Sat (because of Halloween party) and 30 eur for Sun.

- Transport.

I went to Gold by public transport.

I had already booked a night in a hotel near Ratingen OST station so first I took the S6 train in Dusseldorf central station to go to Ratingen OST.

And I used the 757 bus in Ratingen to go to Gold from my hotel.

The price of train s6 was 6 - 7 euros and 4 tickets for the bus in Ratingen were 11 euros. You can also go directly to Gold with the 754 bus from Dusseldorf station.

Anyway it is very easy to go to Gold with google map. I also recommend you to book a hotel in Ratingen if you want to visit Gold more than 2 days because they are cheaper then Dusseldorf's hotels.

- Atmosphere and facilities.

First of all, Gold is in residential area so it was funny for me. The area is very quiet so you will feel no danger during the day.

Of course, the club was much more smaller than FKK sharks and showers were a little shitty as known but fortunately I always had my sessions in rooms with shower and the girls I took the session with always took a new tower for me before going to the room so there was no problem.

I saw that someone talked about the locker of Gold and yes, it was a bit weird to use only one locker (at Sharks there is a locker for your clothes and another locker for your wallet) but it was okay.

For the atmosphere, there were a lot of aged locals and internationals like Asians, Turkish or Arabic's. They were respectful and no one behave strangely. I also made a good German friend there LOL.

- Food.

Foods were ok for me.

Kebab meat and steak were ok. (I regretted having taken the steak as I had trouble cutting but it was okay in the mouth).

Anyway it was better than the foods I ate at sharks. (Of course it must depend on the day).

- Line up and service.

This can be a bit of a sensitive subject as everyone has their own taste.

For me, in Gold, I couldn't find girls who are comparable to 10 - 15% most pretty girls in Sharks.

And very honestly, I found only one girl who was really pretty and my type in sharks on more than 100 girls when I visited there.

(My friends say I'm difficult LOL and it would be possible that you find pretty girls of your type in AcaGold as there were people who though that there were many pretty girls on several forums).

But.

I also understood why there are many fans for this FKK.

As I heard, Girls in Gold were honest, not mean and offered good service for the price.

They offer basically BBBJ and sex for 50/30 (now) and many girls also accepted cunnulingus but no kiss. (Anyway I never kiss and do cunni with unknown girls but it must be interesting for some people).

My xp:

There is already information of girls that I met on this forum so I will just briefly review.

1) Kati: I had my first session with her. She is from Ro, tall and blonde. She has silicone breasts but has a good character and still cute face. The session with her was good and I wanted to meet her again the next day but I couldn't because of my train schedule.

2) Caro: from Ro, brown skin and apparently she is already well known. I got 2 sessions with her. She gave very good service. She tries to caress your body well for the limited time and I don't know how long time she did BJ. Anyway it was a good session.

3) Mina: A blonde girl from Germany. During dinner, I talked with her a bit and she had a nice character. As it was the last session before returning to the hotel, I just wanted to have a friendly session and it was a good choice. She was really not chrono. So I worried for her time LOL.

4) Vanessa: A MILF-mature type of girl (not that old) from Ro. I met her just before I took the train. So I hurried. She had also a good character and surely she must offer good services (a Japanese guy confirmed that) but I couldn't enjoy much as I didn't have enough time.

This is the experience I had for 2 days at Gold.

It was funny and I will come back to review here when I make new visits.

Wry Cooter
11-01-22, 18:10
Can you describe Mina's looks and level of service? It's always nice to find an actual German lady in an FKK these days Any polish or EE women there?

3) Mina: A blonde girl from Germany. During dinner, I talked with her a bit and she had a nice character. As it was the last session before returning to the hotel, I just wanted to have a friendly session and it was a good choice. She was really not chrono. So I worried for her time LOL.

Blancoco12
11-02-22, 10:06
Can you describe Mina's looks and level of service? It's always nice to find an actual German lady in an FKK these days Any polish or EE women there?She had brown-blonde hair and had tied her hair up.

I'm not sure but I think she had blue eyes and was a little bit chubby.

For her the level of service, she must accept many things except kiss and fingering. (anyway I didn't ask).

And she is type of GFE and very relaxed.

All the girls I spoke with were Romanian except mina and a black girl so I don't know.

On a Dutch forum they say there is a polish woman. (I use google translator to use Dutch site).

https://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?222-Acapulco-Gold-Ratingen

Blancoco12
11-02-22, 12:41
Can you describe Mina's looks and level of service? It's always nice to find an actual German lady in an FKK these days Any polish or EE women there?I forgot to say that she was always sitting on the chair in front of the bar and she doesn't move.

She told me that she never approaches clients to let them choose.

Mojoman74
11-02-22, 19:36
In conclusion, it was a OK. Good experience.

My xp:

There is already information of girls that I met on this forum so I will just briefly review.

1) Kati: I had my first session with her. She is from Ro, tall and blonde. She has silicone breasts but has a good character and still cute face. The session with her was good and I wanted to meet her again the next day but I couldn't because of my train schedule.

2) Caro: from Ro, brown skin and apparently she is already well known. I got 2 sessions with her. She gave very good service. She tries to caress your body well for the limited time and I don't know how long time she did BJ. Anyway it was a good session.

4) Vanessa: A MILF-mature type of girl (not that old) from Ro. I met her just before I took the train. So I hurried. She had also a good character and surely she must offer good services (a Japanese guy confirmed that) but I couldn't enjoy much as I didn't have enough time.

This is the experience I had for 2 days at Gold.

It was funny and I will come back to review here when I make new visits.Thank you for a good report!

I'm planning to visit this club for the first time soon, been to many FKK's before so not new to the game.

I like the skinny, teen type of girls. Did you see many of that type of girls at ACA Gold?

Sirioja
11-02-22, 21:35
Can you describe Mina's looks and level of service? It's always nice to find an actual German lady in an FKK these days Any polish or EE women there?German girls without silicon at golden gate, 6 NL and Penelope. Also Sofi. De at Sharks without silicon and coming from escorting. Can still find Germans, already got 4 on this year.

Sirioja
11-03-22, 09:29
She had brown-blonde hair and had tied her hair up.

I'm not sure but I think she had blue eyes and was a little bit chubby.

For her the level of service, she must accept many things except kiss and fingering. (anyway I didn't ask).

And she is type of GFE and very relaxed.

All the girls I spoke with were Romanian except mina and a black girl so I don't know.

On a Dutch forum they say there is a polish woman. (I use google translator to use Dutch site).

https://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?222-Acapulco-Gold-RatingenGFE not kissing, so funny when this is basic for GFE, when DT is not GFE.

Blancoco12
11-03-22, 11:23
Thank you for a good report!

I'm planning to visit this club for the first time soon, been to many FKK's before so not new to the game.

I like the skinny, teen type of girls. Did you see many of that type of girls at ACA Gold?There were some skinny girls but I'm not sure that they are your type.

They looked early 20's and wore much make up.

Blancoco12
11-03-22, 16:41
GFE not kissing, so funny when this is basic for GFE, when DT is not GFE.Haha maybe I misunderstood the meaning of GFE. I know that kissing is important to you but myself, I didn't kiss my girlfriends when there were things that I didn't like even if I loved them LOL so I don't really think about it the same way.

I am not against your ideas. I just wish you understanding haha.

Anti Silicone
11-07-22, 10:56
After the long vacation, Florentina is back.

I met her on 26th of October which was her 1st day after her long vacation. She gave the same service and same price.

Sirioja
11-07-22, 13:24
Haha maybe I misunderstood the meaning of GFE. I know that kissing is important to you but myself, I didn't kiss my girlfriends when there were things that I didn't like even if I loved them LOL so I don't really think about it the same way.

I am not against your ideas. I just wish you understanding haha.Do I understand You well? You didn t kiss your girlfriends You lived with? So bad breathe? Since school, I really french kissed my girlfriends for thousands hours and would have left those not kissing. Maybe why many girls tell: You kiss good.

Mojoman74
11-17-22, 17:05
Sunday 13 November.

Took bus #754 from Dusseldorf Hbf to Annastrasse, around 50 min. Short walk will take you to Aca gold. Arrived around 1430.

Friendly welcoming at the reception. First impression is ok, except the showers. Only 4 and some not working and the others need to hold the button down constantly. Also showers in the sauna but did not try them.

I estimate 30-40 girls and around same number of men. No wait for room like some other places.

Isabella:

Young, very skinny, bleached blonde hair, 175 cm.

Very friendly and accommodating in the room. No upsell or complaining. Not GFE but good. Will repeat. 40430.

Left around 1730 and asked by the friendly receptionist if everything was ok.

Wednesday 16 November.

Arrived around 1930, different receptionist but again very friendly.

NEW SHOWERS! The showers closest to the locker rooms have been replaced with new ones.

Actually more girls than Sunday, probably because of the conference in town. Not that much more men surprisingly. This time saw more skinny girls that I like. Isabella, Gina, Morena and EDA and a new small, skinny, blonde girl arriving from FKK Sharks two days ago. Talked to a guy who took the new girl to the room and he said it was poor. She asked for massage and limited position and time. Unfortunately don't remember her name. Talked to her and got bad vibes, bad attitude. Asked 60430.

Gina:

Young 22 years, black hair, pretty, skinny, around 160 cm.

Beautiful girl with a petite nice body. Accommodating in the room and did everything I asked for, but seemed a bit annoyed that I took time to come. Would repeat. 50430.

Ate dinner, I actually liked the food a lot, chilli con carne and chicken in some kind of coconut sauce.

Eda:

Skinny, 25 years, pretty, black smooth hair.

She seems reserved and doesn't take initiative at all. I like her smooth hair and her petite frame, so started to talk to her. Very friendly and said she had been working here before, 2 years ago and recently came back. Told her I probably would need a long BJ to have a chance to come, but probably wouldn't. Agreed 40430.

Some nice cuddling to start off and then she sucked my nipples. Then onto an amazing BJ. Wasn't very horny since I just came 2 hours ago and had 4 girls over the last 2 days. But it felt amazing!

She kept blowing constantly for 15-20 min without losing energy or complaining at all. It was me who stopped her to get some fucking into the time slot as well. Fucked her in different positions but couldn't come. A bit of cuddling and caressing the last minutes. Fantastic attitude and would definitely repeat. Only negative is her breasts. Gave her 50 euros, definitely deserved.

Left around 2330 and again the friendly receptionist asked if I had a good time.

All in all, I would say Aca gold is a very good option these days with girls to accommodate all tastes. Affordable entry and room prices and good food.

Dupont88
11-20-22, 13:59
Seems that occurs a theft on a cabinet probably by a Turkish gang connected with someone of the staff.

The staff not helped the Italian victims.

Beware especially when gives the cabinet near the exit.

Lost 350€ and drivers license.

The gang prefer robbery against not frequent customer.

Beware when so look at you when you hide your money in the cabinet.

Sirioja
11-20-22, 15:37
Seems that occurs a theft on a cabinet probably by a Turkish gang connected with someone of the staff.

The staff not helped the Italian victims.

Beware especially when gives the cabinet near the exit.

Lost 350 and drivers license.

The gang prefer robbery against not frequent customer.

Beware when so look at you when you hide your money in the cabinet.Your locker was opened to rob you?

Pablo75
11-20-22, 16:17
Hi guys,

Yesterday I was at Dusserdolf's Acapulco Gold. Around half past one, my colleague and I decide to retire after a pleasant evening. When I enter the locker room and find the door of the locker room open. I immediately go to check the wallet in the jacket and it was gone. They stole 350 euros and my license with the Dell hotel pass. I remember that when I paid the girl, there were 3 Turks who were leaving a meter away from me and they saw me putting my wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket, folded over my other clothes. But one thing is for sure, the locker was 100 x100 locked. I'm a sick controller. Luckily they left me my cell phone, but they must have seen that without a fingerprint it was useless. They found the wallet right away, they knew what to do. I thank god I left my identity card and ATM at the hotel otherwise I was screwed. I reported this to reception, threatening to call the police. They didn't give a damn, insisting that I had left the door open. First-class bastards and accomplices. I asked for the videos but they replied that there are no cameras there. Absurd!. Anyone can open the lockers and steal with any passepartout. I told him that it's inadmissible not to have cameras where you leave your money, phones and documents. And I tell you more! How is it possible that out of six appearances, out of 300 lockers, the same number happened to me for the third time, the one in the first locker room facing the external exit? 3 out of 6? I believe that getting the same number 3 times out of six out of 300 numbers is impossible. For me I agree. They bugger the passing tourist. This is why from today I closed with dusserdolf's Acapulco gold. Local thieves, where silence reigns and the customer is robbed without mercy. Not even a free entrance. Cursed who stole me, I wish you a life in agony. Damn Acapulco I hope they close for ever! P.S. Avoid people, you risk losing everything. Better a room with a safe and a 24-hour video camera.

Pablo75
11-20-22, 23:22
Your locker was opened to rob you?Si è stato aperto e sapevano dove stavano I soldi. Nella giacca.

Sirioja
11-21-22, 02:06
Hi guys,

Yesterday I was at Dusserdolf's Acapulco Gold. Around half past one, my colleague and I decide to retire after a pleasant evening. When I enter the locker room and find the door of the locker room open. I immediately go to check the wallet in the jacket and it was gone. They stole 350 euros and my license with the Dell hotel pass. I remember that when I paid the girl, there were 3 Turks who were leaving a meter away from me and they saw me putting my wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket, folded over my other clothes. But one thing is for sure, the locker was 100 x100 locked. I'm a sick controller. Luckily they left me my cell phone, but they must have seen that without a fingerprint it was useless. They found the wallet right away, they knew what to do. I thank god I left my identity card and ATM at the hotel otherwise I was screwed. I reported this to reception, threatening to call the police. They didn't give a damn, insisting that I had left the door open. First-class bastards and accomplices. I asked for the videos but they replied that there are no cameras there. Absurd!. Anyone can open the lockers and steal with any passepartout. I told him that it's inadmissible not to have cameras where you leave your money, phones and documents. And I tell you more! How is it possible that out of six appearances, out of 300 lockers, the same number happened to me for the third time, the one in the first locker room facing the external exit? 3 out of 6? I believe that getting the same number 3 times out of six out of 300 numbers is impossible. For me I agree. They bugger the passing tourist..2 profiles? Being same robbed? When I thought cameras in lockers at Gold and never had problem in any club.

Dupont88
11-21-22, 06:38
2 profiles? Being same robbed? When I thought cameras in lockers at Gold and never had problem in any club.You wrong.

I m a reader of an Italian forum and I reported immediately the sad news in order to avoid another robbery.

I only write on ISG but I read Italian forum.

Dupont88
11-21-22, 07:08
I still remember when I was young and I was robbed.

-paying beach in 1995 back from island trip put 1000 usd in safe with the clerck next day leave take the envelope when I check at airport only 800.

I was so happy when tsunami hit in 2003.

-Fortaleza. Robbed for two weeks directly by hotel staff imn the bill on evetyng.

2008 Cambodia near the river.

1997 Santo Domingo robbed by people with macete.

It's not a lot of money but it s annoyng.

I go to FKK but I find that are really boring.

Now I'm a sugar daddy with a uni girl.

Few hundred euro every time.

Now she go on onlyfans.

Hundred not enough now.

Pablo75
11-21-22, 07:46
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Dupont88
11-21-22, 09:32
Your locker was opened to rob you?No.

The robbed is pablo75.

I only repeat his statement in Italian forum.

Pablo75
11-21-22, 16:53
You wrong.

I m a reader of an Italian forum and I reported immediately the sad news in order to avoid another robbery.

I only write on ISG but I read Italian forum.Thanks for collaboration. Everyone must know these things.

Pablo75
11-21-22, 16:56
No.

The robbed is pablo75.

I only repeat his statement in Italian forum.Thanks for collaboration. Everyone must know these things.

Sirioja
11-21-22, 19:47
I still remember when I was young and I was robbed.

-paying beach in 1995 back from island trip put 1000 usd in safe with the clerck next day leave take the envelope when I check at airport only 800.

I was so happy when tsunami hit in 2003.

-Fortaleza. Robbed for two weeks directly by hotel staff imn the bill on evetyng.

2008 Cambodia near the river.

1997 Santo Domingo robbed by people with macete.

It's not a lot of money but it s annoyng.

I go to FKK but I find that are really boring.

Now I'm a sugar daddy with a uni girl.

Few hundred euro every time.

Now she go on onlyfans.

Hundred not enough now.For Italians, you have Wellcum and Andiamo close to Tarvisio.

Dupont88
11-22-22, 08:05
For Italians, you have Wellcum and Andiamo close to Tarvisio.Wellcum has locker and safety box.

Another place near Italy with only locker is casacarintia.

But in both place the robbery is made by the selfish stupid ***** that work there with their absurd extras.

Pablo75
11-22-22, 13:34
For Italians, you have Wellcum and Andiamo close to Tarvisio.What does it mean. Even in Germany there is the sea and yet many come to Italy.

Sirioja
11-23-22, 06:31
What does it mean. Even in Germany there is the sea and yet many come to Italy.When You seem to have problems with Gold, when I m also a foreigner but never had problems there, even at 4 am when was the only not Balkanian, so I adviced clubs under Italians business. In Rhur, Balkanians make clubs business at night and same in Hessen at shisha Oase, or even at big Sharks and even same at Freubad. Ch north Bern where my GFE girls tell me they don t want to work with them.

Pablo75
11-23-22, 14:07
What does it mean. Even in Germany there is the sea and yet many come to Italy.Tipi di traduzione.

Traduzione del testo.

ITALIANO.

INGLESE.

Testo di origine.

A proposito quando sono stato alla reception per lamentarmi del furto del portafoglio con patente e 350 euro, see'era anche Erika che non sembrava stupita! Anzi per lei pareva un disco già sentito! Mai più all'acapulco Gold!

A proposito quando sono stato alla reception per lamentarmi del furto del portafoglio con patente e 350 euro, see'era anche Erika che non sembrava stupita! Anzi per lei pareva un disco già sentito! Mai più all'acapulco Gold!

223/5. 000.

Risultati della traduzione.

By the way, when I went to the reception to complain about the theft of my wallet with driving license and 350 euros, Erika was there too and she didn't seem surprised! On the contrary, for her it seemed like a record she had already heard! Never again acapulco Gold!

TheGame05
12-01-22, 00:43
Acapulco Gold no longer seems to have girls with €40 for 30 min. All seem to want €50 now.

Sirioja
12-01-22, 22:06
Acapulco Gold no longer seems to have girls with 40 for 30 min. All seem to want 50 now.Double in Hessen.

Anti Silicone
12-02-22, 13:14
Acapulco Gold no longer seems to have girls with 40 for 30 min. All seem to want 50 now.How about Anna? She offered 40 Euro for 30 m with no kiss last month.

Markon
12-02-22, 16:19
First trip to NRW area. Also went to Koln but just to look around.

Alcupulco Gold:

I approached a couple of the women. Don't remember names. They dress in black quite tall. My thing is I need kissing and I want an hour of time which at 100 e seems the going rate. Both of them were quite unfriendly and basically unwilling to engage in any initial conversation. One wears glasses and they tend to hang out together. I need to get a vibe of friendliness and see some smiling.

While I engage or no amount of their looks will motivate me to go to the room. The one with the glasses sat on the same couch near the bar and I still was unable to get her to talk. So I ignored both of them. I spoke to Lilly, a blond woman who is quite attractive and friendly. Will do small talk not snotty. Appears a bit older most of the girls. Would have gone but she adamantly insisted no kissing.

Finally settled on Miraluna. Attractive but by no means a super hotty.

Big natural breasts. Settled on 100 e for 1 hour including kissing which she was okay with. Went to room she delivered including a great BBBJ. I believe she told me she only has worked there 1 week. The only downside she mentioned a tip after we were in the room. I scolded her and told her I would decide on a tip if I wished to or not and don't talk about it with me. Other than that she was great. I did tip her at the end.

2nd visit. Same women in attendance. I noticed the ones I consider hot tend to go out to the smoking patio and smoke and chit chat. The two women in black were most not busy talking to each other. I spoke to a few more who would do kissing. One was very young. Super nice and friendly but too young for me 19 or 20. Spoke to Pamala. Blond hair petite. She agreed she would kiss me with real kisses. 1 hour 100 e. Got up to the room and she was a dead fish. Pecks on lips with closed mouth. I told her this isn't what you agreed to. I told her I was terminating the session as she wasn't delivering per the agreement. She said she could. I told her no. You can't and won't so I'm ending this and going downstairs. I gave her 10 e for her time which I probably shouldn't have and departed the room.

Went to the room with no one that night. A waste of time since the food here is pretty mediocre. Only 30 e to enter though.

Visited Sauna club venus. 50 e to enter. It was odd as I assumed they had food. When I asked I was told to go to the bar where they wanted to charge me money for pizza etc. Maybe too early in the day? It was early. So I passed on eating. I spoke to several. All I spoke to were friendly, smiling a good sign. I would say there were 6 in attendance. The woman I settled on is from Bulgaria, forgot name, has long hair dreadlocks, colored and is tall. Delivered on kissing and sloppy wet BBBJ and multiple positions. 1 hour 100 e. This is a good place but not too many girls. And I don't like the entry price but the girls deliver and are friendly. She relaxed me very much and is friendly with great attitude.

TraLaLax
12-02-22, 16:58
Visited Sauna club venus. 50 e to enter. It was odd as I assumed they had food. When I asked I was told to go to the bar where they wanted to charge me money for pizza etc. Maybe too early in the day? It was early. So I passed on eating. I spoke to several. All I spoke to were friendly, smiling a good sign. I would say there were 6 in attendance. The woman I settled on is from Bulgaria, forgot name, has long hair dreadlocks, colored and is tall. Delivered on kissing and sloppy wet BBBJ and multiple positions. 1 hour 100 e. This is a good place but not too many girls. And I don't like the entry price but the girls deliver and are friendly. She relaxed me very much and is friendly with great attitude.Venus serves breakfast / lunch buffet early in the day. You also get a food voucher worth something like 10 euro that you can spend on pizza and other food from the menu. The voucher is automatically deducted from your bill when you leave.

(It's been a couple of weeks since I was last there. Things may have changed.)

TraLaLax
12-02-22, 17:19
Acapulco Gold no longer seems to have girls with 40 for 30 min. All seem to want 50 now.A low session price has been Acapulco Gold's main market advantage, and the club has attracted many budget-oriented customers. It will be interesting to see how many of the customers migrate to other, now more price competitive day clubs like: Venus Hamminkeln (100 euro per hour), Babylon Elsdorf (110 euro per hour), Penelope Castrop (80 euro per hour) and Freudenhaus Dortmund (80 euro per hour).

(Note: Penelope may have changed prices as well, as it is a sister club to Aca Gold. I have not been at Freudenhaus since summer).

Mojoman74
12-03-22, 03:06
Acapulco Gold no longer seems to have girls with 40 for 30 min. All seem to want 50 now.I was there 2 weeks ago and many girls accepted 40430. But some were 50430.

Markon
12-03-22, 16:46
Not sure maybe 40 is the rule for half hour and 80 for hour for basic service. For me, I need a 1 hour session and I want real kissing. Perhaps I'm being up-charged and if you settled for the basic service without kissing than the price would be 40. I never found out because I would always tell the girls what I was looking for. If they would not agree to kissing I would politely end the conversation and move on. 10 e may be a surcharge for real kissing.

A low session price has been Acapulco Gold's main market advantage, and the club has attracted many budget-oriented customers. It will be interesting to see how many of the customers migrate to other, now more price competitive day clubs like: Venus Hamminkeln (100 euro per hour), Babylon Elsdorf (110 euro per hour), Penelope Castrop (80 euro per hour) and Freudenhaus Dortmund (80 euro per hour).

(Note: Penelope may have changed prices as well, as it is a sister club to Aca Gold. I have not been at Freudenhaus since summer).

Sirioja
12-03-22, 17:03
Not sure maybe 40 is the rule for half hour and 80 for hour for basic service. For me, I need a 1 hour session and I want real kissing. Perhaps I'm being up-charged and if you settled for the basic service without kissing than the price would be 40. I never found out because I would always tell the girls what I was looking for. If they would not agree to kissing I would politely end the conversation and move on. 10 e may be a surcharge for real kissing.100/60 for good time is good rate compare to Hessen for mostly quite low level.

Arnold15
12-06-22, 21:35
First trip to NRW area. Also went to Koln but just to look around.

Alcupulco Gold:
Spoke to Pamala. Blond hair petite. She agreed she would kiss me with real kisses. 1 hour 100 e. Got up to the room and she was a dead fish. Pecks on lips with closed mouth. I told her this isn't what you agreed to. I told her I was terminating the session as she wasn't delivering per the agreement. She said she could. I told her no. You can't and won't so I'm ending this and going downstairs. I gave her 10 e for her time which I probably shouldn't have and departed the room.
Pamela is the worst choice you can do at ACA.

Or maybe she chose you.

She systematically approaches newcomers or infrequent visitors.

Bad service and she does not represent the average girl at ACA.

I have warned for Pamela several times in this thread, but nobody listens.

HealthNutz
12-10-22, 07:17
I want to thank you for this post. I find it very useful and succinct. It has been 5 years since my last visit to Germany. Over the past 15 years, my favorite clubs have been GT, LR, PHG and good old Bernds. Of course GT and LR are no longer an option. So I am very curious to learn from people ON THE GROUND, where I should go during my upcoming 8 days next week. I plan to stay in Essen or Koln. And I think I will visit Babylon, Penelope, Venus, Aca Gold and Bernds. And depending on my experience, will plan the subsequent days. I don't think I'll drive to Holland, though I remember some great times at Ying Yang (also closed). I am flying in / out of FRA so I may visit Sharks / Mainhattan on my way out for the optics. But honestly, I would like see some solid 7's or 8's in looks with 9-10 in service instead of 10's in looks with 5 in service. Hope that made sense.

Please let me know if my thinking / planning sounds right.

Thanks again!

H.

A low session price has been Acapulco Gold's main market advantage, and the club has attracted many budget-oriented customers. It will be interesting to see how many of the customers migrate to other, now more price competitive day clubs like: Venus Hamminkeln (100 euro per hour), Babylon Elsdorf (110 euro per hour), Penelope Castrop (80 euro per hour) and Freudenhaus Dortmund (80 euro per hour).

SerpentX
12-10-22, 23:39
Tbh, what you will find are 5's and 6's with 8 in service or 7-8's with 5 in service. I believe the business model has changed and there's no 10's in FKK any more.

I want to thank you for this post. I find it very useful and succinct. It has been 5 years since my last visit to Germany. Over the past 15 years, my favorite clubs have been GT, LR, PHG and good old Bernds. Of course GT and LR are no longer an option. So I am very curious to learn from people ON THE GROUND, where I should go during my upcoming 8 days next week. I plan to stay in Essen or Koln. And I think I will visit Babylon, Penelope, Venus, Aca Gold and Bernds. And depending on my experience, will plan the subsequent days. I don't think I'll drive to Holland, though I remember some great times at Ying Yang (also closed). I am flying in / out of FRA so I may visit Sharks / Mainhattan on my way out for the optics. But honestly, I would like see some solid 7's or 8's in looks with 9-10 in service instead of 10's in looks with 5 in service. Hope that made sense.

Thanks again!

H.

Sirioja
12-11-22, 06:21

Thanks again!

H.Few really pretty at Sharks but expensive. Stuck to Germany, 6 ens close to Aachen.

Dupont88
12-11-22, 08:35
Beware at your USD.

If the staff give you the locker near emergency exit you are enlisted for a robbery at your valuable when you are in action inside the club.

BTW I m losing money the USD hit a bottom at 0. 96 but now is at 1. 06.

So I m down of 10 000 euros and you must have more budget for the fucking trip.

HealthNutz
12-11-22, 10:27
Thanks for the honest / frank assessment. I wonder if worth checking out "legit" escort sites for some better optics. But probably easier to roll the dice and stick to the clubs. Thanks again.

H.

Tbh, what you will find are 5's and 6's with 8 in service or 7-8's with 5 in service. I believe the business model has changed and there's no 10's in FKK any more.

HealthNutz
12-13-22, 07:27
Thank you for this recommendation. I remember good times at YingYang in Roermond many years ago. Hope to have fun at 6 ens too! Thanks again.

H.

Few really pretty at Sharks but expensive. Stuck to Germany, 6 ens close to Aachen.

Sirioja
12-13-22, 14:31
Thank you for this recommendation. I remember good times at YingYang in Roermond many years ago. Hope to have fun at 6 ens too! Thanks again.

H.Unfortunately, high level YY is still closed. Can find few attractive at 6 NL for 60/30 or 110/60 , when at least 100/30 at Sharks. Also Goldengate ex Vanila / Vertigo NRW for 65/30.

FunExplorer
12-17-22, 16:31
I was in Acapulco Gold for three days in the last week of October.

Well, this is a small club. I went on a Saturday for the first time. About 20 girls at around 6 PM. What surprised me was the number of men who actually sat outside watching football matches. Most of these were older guys and had little interest in girls. There were more than 30 of them!

Entry was Euro 35. Ordinary ambience. Coming to girls, I found them to be friendly as compared to clubs in Frankfurt region. Standard package was Euro 50 with DFK, BBJ included. I had room with three girls and I would say the level of service was good. All the three were Romanians aged between 27 and 32.

Sirioja
12-18-22, 06:35
I was in Acapulco Gold for three days in the last week of October.

Well, this is a small club. I went on a Saturday for the first time. About 20 girls at around 6 PM. What surprised me was the number of men who actually sat outside watching football matches. Most of these were older guys and had little interest in girls. There were more than 30 of them!

Entry was Euro 35. Ordinary ambience. Coming to girls, I found them to be friendly as compared to clubs in Frankfurt region. Standard package was Euro 50 with DFK, BBJ included. I had room with three girls and I would say the level of service was good. All the three were Romanians aged between 27 and 32.Most of NRW clubs are better value than in Hessen, with Romanians who ask less expensive than in Hessen, probably because they are not so used to fuck Asians or other tourists. Nevertheless, I m happy about 2 wow girls I found at Sharks, even expensive 200/60 , but they worth for me, when higher level for look and GFE than at Globe where 300/60 .

FunExplorer
12-21-22, 16:36
My second visit to this club was on Sunday, having visited the previous day. About 15 girls at 4 PM when I arrived there. Not bad I thought. By 6. 30 PM, I counted another 7 or 8. Impressive. I had only one room in two and a half hours. This was with a black girl from Ghana. Abhina or Ahina some thing similar. I am quite bad in remembering names. She said she was 24 . Good service and eager to please. Standard price of Euro 50 DFK and BBJ included.

Second room was with a girl from Hungary. Nice girl with good boobs. Had a memorable session, all standard services included for Euro 50. Tipped Euro 10. Third room was with a Romanian about.

32 years girl Adriana. No complaint about service but I could not cum despite her best efforts. Left club after a couple of more beers around 11 PM deciding to return the next day.

FunExplorer
01-26-23, 10:47
Much delayed report. I was on my third day here in the last week of October on a Tuesday between 5 and 11 PM.

Considering it is a week day, I expected the number of girls to be fewer. However, as it turned out, there were about 12 girls around 5 PM and by 8 PM the number.

Went upto 15 or so. It was not disappointing. I did not have to struggle much to select first girl, a Romanian, followed by a Hungarian and again Romanian. All three were good.

And provided all services including DFK, BBBJ and covered sex for Euro 50.

The number of men were surprisingly fewer than the girls, although, there were old men who were watching TV outside, as was the case earlier. This club is definitely worth visiting.

I wish I could have spent a couple of days more here but my business engagement took me to Milan and then to Frankfurt. Reports on clubs in Frankfurt will be posted in relevant sections.

Anti Silicone
02-14-23, 08:16
I want to the room with Anna last week. She told me that she is going back to Romania this March and would not come back to Germany. She will never come back to FKK any more!

I was very shocked to hear that! She is one of my favorite girls. I hope she changes her plan.

If you do not know her, she usually sits in front of the drinking machine.

Sirioja
02-14-23, 08:36
I want to the room with Anna last week. She told me that she is going back to Romania this March and would not come back to Germany. She will never come back to FKK any more!

I was very shocked to hear that! She is one of my favorite girls. I hope she changes her plan.

If you do not know her, she usually sits in front of the drinking machine.You should be happy for her if she stop this bad business. I never noticed her but I m always happy for them when my fav are off or retire, even Sharks was not at all on same level for me on last Saturday, even many girls, some good looks, but one was missing for me.

ParisAfricanun
02-16-23, 21:24
You have to check if there are security cameras when you go to a sauna club, if there are nor you either, avoid to go there or simply use the ATM machine to take euros when needed.

Really, denigrating a club for a single episode is a cowardly act.

Hi guys,

Yesterday I was at Dusserdolf's Acapulco Gold. Around half past one, my colleague and I decide to retire after a pleasant evening. When I enter the locker room and find the door of the locker room open. I immediately go to check the wallet in the jacket and it was gone. They stole 350 euros and my license with the Dell hotel pass. I remember that when I paid the girl, there were 3 Turks who were leaving a meter away from me and they saw me putting my wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket, folded over my other clothes. But one thing is for sure, the locker was 100 x100 locked. I'm a sick controller. Luckily they left me my cell phone, but they must have seen that without a fingerprint it was useless. They found the wallet right away, they knew what to do. I thank god I left my identity card and ATM at the hotel otherwise I was screwed. I reported this to reception, threatening to call the police. They didn't give a damn, insisting that I had left the door open. First-class bastards and accomplices. I asked for the videos but they replied that there are no cameras there. Absurd!. Anyone can open the lockers and steal with any passepartout. I told him that it's inadmissible not to have cameras where you leave your money, phones and documents. And I tell you more! How is it possible that out of six appearances, out of 300 lockers, the same number happened to me for the third time, the one in the first locker room facing the external exit? 3 out of 6? I believe that getting the same number 3 times out of six out of 300 numbers is impossible. For me I agree. They bugger the passing tourist. This is why from today I closed with dusserdolf's Acapulco gold. Local thieves, where silence reigns and the customer is robbed without mercy. Not even a free entrance. Cursed who stole me, I wish you a life in agony. Damn Acapulco I hope they close for ever! P.S. Avoid people, you risk losing everything. Better a room with a safe and a 24-hour video camera.

Pablo75
03-14-23, 15:01
Defending those who allow thefts to be carried out without lifting a finger is shameful. If it happens to you, we'll see what you do. If I had had the ATM in my wallet I was screwed. Do you get there? Since they also stole my documents?

Sirioja
03-14-23, 21:51
Defending those who allow thefts to be carried out without lifting a finger is shameful. If it happens to you, we'll see what you do. If I had had the ATM in my wallet I was screwed. Do you get there? Since they also stole my documents?You should have called polizei, don't worry brothels are legal.

Pablo75
03-15-23, 07:52
You should have called polizei, don't worry brothels are legal.Yes at 2 in the morning I call the police in a place where they tell you that there are no cameras and that it's my fault because I left the door open? Explaining in English to Germans at 2 in the morning. The club didn't care and even accused me. But did you know that this happens often? Even at the showers? Easy to speak lion from keyboard. If it was you, you cried like a little girl. For me, the place that doesn't worry about thefts, rather helps them, is highly connected.

Sirioja
03-15-23, 16:47
Yes at 2 in the morning I call the police in a place where they tell you that there are no cameras and that it's my fault because I left the door open? Explaining in English to Germans at 2 in the morning. The club didn't care and even accused me. But did you know that this happens often? Even at the showers? Easy to speak lion from keyboard. If it was you, you cried like a little girl. For me, the place that doesn't worry about thefts, rather helps them, is highly connected.I often visited Gold and I was never stolen in lockers or under shower. If I really was, even I don't speak German, but I would call polizei without asking desk for allowance. I can just advice you to stay away, seem not a club for you.

Pablo75
03-15-23, 18:14
I often visited Gold and I was never stolen in lockers or under shower. If I really was, even I don't speak German, but I would call polizei without asking desk for allowance. I can just advice you to stay away, seem not a club for you.If you think that from August to October I went there 8 times because I liked the local girls. Then the theft happens and I'm not protected by the property, so I won't go there anymore. That's normal.

Sirioja
03-15-23, 20:31
If you think that from August to October I went there 8 times because I liked the local girls. Then the theft happens and I'm not protected by the property, so I won't go there anymore. That's normal.If I was stolen, but never happened on my many visits, but I would call polizei and of course never returning.

HappyTour
03-17-23, 01:18
Anyone know if Natalia, 19/20 yo Romanian teen, is still in club?

She was in club in last December.

BbfsOnly
03-25-23, 08:30
Most of NRW clubs are better value than in Hessen, with Romanians who ask less expensive than in Hessen, probably because they are not so used to fuck Asians or other tourists. Nevertheless, I m happy about 2 wow girls I found at Sharks, even expensive 200/60 , but they worth for me, when higher level for look and GFE than at Globe where 300/60 .You have a lot of euro to burn! I will be in that area for my last week before I fly out!

While Germany and Austria is great, I found it amazing people don't have what we have in the States. The pay is a lot less, but you pay less, but from what I am seeing, the prices are almost similar to the US.

I remember working with a wonderful German man in my company, may god rest his soul. I asked if he would ever move back to Germany, says no, states he know what he has here. I am assuming property and other surroundings. He was very old!

But I also met a woman whom worked at Sharks, a receptionist, who once lived in Michigan, says she would never go back! But not in that sense.

Studious17
03-26-23, 13:59
I'll arrive in Dusseldorf on 10th April, but have a flight back home the same night, 10 pm. I've heard on Reddit that this club is more of a "daytime" club and will have girls during the afternoon. I'm wondering if a day trip to this club will be worth my time.

Also, since I'm arriving in Dusseldorf that day and catching a flight that night, does Aca Gold has larger lockers to stash my backpack in for the duration of my stay in the club?

Thanks.

Sirioja
03-26-23, 18:03
I'll arrive in Dusseldorf on 10th April, but have a flight back home the same night, 10 pm. I've heard on Reddit that this club is more of a "daytime" club and will have girls during the afternoon. I'm wondering if a day trip to this club will be worth my time.

Also, since I'm arriving in Dusseldorf that day and catching a flight that night, does Aca Gold has larger lockers to stash my backpack in for the duration of my stay in the club?

Thanks.Monday is not best casting day just after week end. Better You put your luggage in airport locker, just take ID, CC and cash and keep them on You in club in robe desk will give You. Entry 30 and You can eat at 3 pm. Also drinks.

BbfsOnly
03-31-23, 06:48
Is the you banh and S banh still running? Leaving for Dusseldorf tomorrow.

Gilliat
03-31-23, 22:13
Monday is not best casting day just after week end. Better You put your luggage in airport locker, just take ID, CC and cash and keep them on You in club in robe desk will give You. Entry 30 and You can eat at 3 pm. Also drinks.ı am a fun of sharks. ı like fit and long girls. Not shorts, not yellow haired ones. Do you advice, is it possible to have good time in aca gold. ı already know sharks very well. Just ı want to try one another club.

Thanks for your attention.

Sirioja
04-01-23, 04:52
ı am a fun of sharks. ı like fit and long girls. Not shorts, not yellow haired ones. Do you advice, is it possible to have good time in aca gold. ı already know sharks very well. Just ı want to try one another club.

Thanks for your attention.You should give a try at Oase.

Gilliat
04-02-23, 13:04
You should give a try at Oase.ı think so. Not every time to eat the same meal. ı need to make a change. Oase will see it soon.

Thank you.

Studious17
04-13-23, 13:34
This will be a semi-report of my short stay here.

I was in FKK Sky Wuppertal on this day from 11 AM to 3.30 PM, and decided to leave when it became a sausage fest (more on that when I write a report there). I had a return flight from Dusseldorf airport and thought this club was close enough that I can do a quick scope of it, for maybe my next mongering trip.

Getting there:

I reached the place at 5 PM, entry 30 E (is 35 after 7 PM), but still very reasonable. Took Ratingen Bus 754 from Central and it was a long and slow bus ride to Annastrasse stop. 5 minutes of walk from the stop to this club. The lady at the reception was quite cold. I am a backpacker and was able to stash my backpack in the lockers at the club. You are given a key and a red band to keep on your wrist, a robe and a towel. Keep the towel with you, you have to reuse it as I saw some hangers with guys locker-numbers written on them, and people hung their towels between sessions there, so I assume there isn't an endless supply of towels in this club.

Club:

I find porn cinemas in these clubs to be appetizing before starting my rooms, hehe. I was disappointed by how small the cinema was. Its just a room with two sofas and a TV. You'd feel uncomfortable when another guy is right next to you. In other "larger" FKKs I've visited, porn cinemas were more like real cinema with cinema seats and you can sit far away from others. And you bet I've had girls fuck me in the cinemas, I find that experience erotic. No chance of that here. The main lounge is large enough, but I guess it will also get crowded on peak days so you'd never get a chance to take a break if you are there for a long day and late night. Upper floor is just rooms, no space to lounge around there as well. In regards of the facility, Artemis is the best club I've been (never been to Sharks) where you have 2 (or maybe 3) floors and can have a quite corner to yourself with no one around when you need to some rest.

Lineup:

On a Easter Monday, at 5 PM, the lineup was about 20 girls. Lineup quality 6/10. I guess due to memories from my previous FKK journey before COVID, when I hit the big FKKs in Frankfurt, Munich and Artemis in Berlin, I was disappointed by the line up here. Obviously not as good as this is a smaller FKK. Most girls were not what I like (young, blonde and tall). What's even worse, none were nude. Lingeries, bikinis or topless only.

The less attractive ones to me (not white, brunette hair and too skinny to have tits) out of the 20 or so, were making eye contacts, smiling and were open to talk. Others, I guess I had to make efforts to grab them.

Experience:

I found the prettiest one of the lineup, and the pretties one by miles. Her name started with E, can't remember Ellisha or something. 22 yo cute, ideal proportionate body, Romanian. I asked to sit next to her so I can talk. Good English too so we made some jokes and started asking the general prices of girls in the club. She said BBBJ is the norm. Then I asked whether DKF was, in general, included in the services of the girls here. She said only the new girls in the club do kissing without asking for extra. For her, 20 E for DFK. Then a guy far away probably signaled her and she quickly jumped out of sofa and told me "I have an appointment". Maybe he was a regular, but I thought that was rude. She went up the room and I kept looking around.

Found the porn cinema empty so sat there watching an anal scene. Then a skinny Romanian brunette came up to me and started chatting. She told me that she dances in the room too, no extra charge. I had little time and this girl was still better than most others available, and I didn't want to wait for the pretty one so I said yes. Went up to the room, disappointing dance, no kissing allowed, not even on the body. But them she started a BBBJ that was great, not the best (I was just at Sky so this pales in comparison). She did use negative pressure, made it wet and deep, and licked and kissed my dick whenever I asked to. This went for long, she wasn't rushing either, which to me is a red flag for not repeating with the girl. When I was satisfied with it, I went to doggy and rammed her from behind until I came.

Food:

I was finished looking around and had about 40 more minutes. Decided to not go for another room and instead have dinner at 7 PM and leave. It was meatballs, rice, french fries etc. , I don't remember, don't care much for food.

Left at about 7.30 PM for Dusseldorf Airport. I'd say for a full FKK facility experience, there are better clubs out there. But for someone with the budget, there is still some quality LU here to try your luck.

NorthernSpirit
04-14-23, 14:27
Thank you for an informative report answering some of my questions about this club.

This will be a semi-report of my short stay here.

I was in FKK Sky Wuppertal on this day from 11 AM to 3.30 PM, and decided to leave when it became a sausage fest (more on that when I write a report there). I had a return flight from Dusseldorf airport and thought this club was close enough that I can do a quick scope of it, for maybe my next mongering trip.

Getting there:

I reached the place at 5 PM, entry 30 E (is 35 after 7 PM), but still very reasonable. Took Ratingen Bus 754 from Central and it was a long and slow bus ride to Annastrasse stop. 5 minutes of walk from the stop to this club. The lady at the reception was quite cold. I am a backpacker and was able to stash my backpack in the lockers at the club. You are given a key and a red band to keep on your wrist, a robe and a towel. Keep the towel with you, you have to reuse it as I saw some hangers with guys locker-numbers written on them, and people hung their towels between sessions there, so I assume there isn't an endless supply of towels in this club.

Club:

I find porn cinemas in these clubs to be appetizing before starting my rooms, hehe. I was disappointed by how small the cinema was. Its just a room with two sofas and a TV. You'd feel uncomfortable when another guy is right next to you. In other "larger" FKKs I've visited, porn cinemas were more like real cinema with cinema seats and you can sit far away from others. And you bet I've had girls fuck me in the cinemas, I find that experience erotic. No chance of that here. The main lounge is large enough, but I guess it will also get crowded on peak days so you'd never get a chance to take a break if you are there for a long day and late night. Upper floor is just rooms, no space to lounge around there as well. In regards of the facility, Artemis is the best club I've been (never been to Sharks) where you have 2 (or maybe 3) floors and can have a quite corner to yourself with no one around when you need to some rest.

Lineup:

On a Easter Monday, at 5 PM, the lineup was about 20 girls. Lineup quality 6/10. I guess due to memories from my previous FKK journey before COVID, when I hit the big FKKs in Frankfurt, Munich and Artemis in Berlin, I was disappointed by the line up here. Obviously not as good as this is a smaller FKK. Most girls were not what I like (young, blonde and tall). What's even worse, none were nude. Lingeries, bikinis or topless only.

The less attractive ones to me (not white, brunette hair and too skinny to have tits) out of the 20 or so, were making eye contacts, smiling and were open to talk. Others, I guess I had to make efforts to grab them.

Experience:

I found the prettiest one of the lineup, and the pretties one by miles. Her name started with E, can't remember Ellisha or something. 22 yo cute, ideal proportionate body, Romanian. I asked to sit next to her so I can talk. Good English too so we made some jokes and started asking the general prices of girls in the club. She said BBBJ is the norm. Then I asked whether DKF was, in general, included in the services of the girls here. She said only the new girls in the club do kissing without asking for extra. For her, 20 E for DFK. Then a guy far away probably signaled her and she quickly jumped out of sofa and told me "I have an appointment". Maybe he was a regular, but I thought that was rude. She went up the room and I kept looking around.

Found the porn cinema empty so sat there watching an anal scene. Then a skinny Romanian brunette came up to me and started chatting. She told me that she dances in the room too, no extra charge. I had little time and this girl was still better than most others available, and I didn't want to wait for the pretty one so I said yes. Went up to the room, disappointing dance, no kissing allowed, not even on the body. But them she started a BBBJ that was great, not the best (I was just at Sky so this pales in comparison). She did use negative pressure, made it wet and deep, and licked and kissed my dick whenever I asked to. This went for long, she wasn't rushing either, which to me is a red flag for not repeating with the girl. When I was satisfied with it, I went to doggy and rammed her from behind until I came.

Food:

I was finished looking around and had about 40 more minutes. Decided to not go for another room and instead have dinner at 7 PM and leave. It was meatballs, rice, french fries etc. , I don't remember, don't care much for food.

Left at about 7.30 PM for Dusseldorf Airport. I'd say for a full FKK facility experience, there are better clubs out there. But for someone with the budget, there is still some quality LU here to try your luck.

Sirioja
04-14-23, 15:44
Thank you for an informative report answering some of my questions about this club.Better to visit on best casting days = from Wednesday to Sunday after 5 pm. Keep your values with you in club.

Not Savvy
04-19-23, 19:31
On the first floor, there are long chairs in front of the hammam to lie down, the regulars also use the sofas in the corner of the floor to rest.

On the top floor, the terrace, people can rest.

Club:

SexTourist93
05-07-23, 02:34
Today I went to Aca Gold since I was in Düsseldorf anyway but even for one room this place is not to recommend anymore. I was really picky in finding a girl which had a good vibe and seemed in a good mood. After an hour of me not really making up my mind I went for Adele which claims to be Turkish and 6 month in the club. Her English isn't good and even after talking to her she wasn't really getting close but I fall for the idea that she is maybe not that touchy downstairs. I asked if she kisses and then again the price including kisses. In the room she still was far away from any girlfriend or positive experience. She did a sloppy and not really deep blowjob and fucked for 1 min per position before she wanted to change.

I never expect much when I go to Aca but this was even for this club a disappointment I didn't dare to do second room because nobody seemed qualified and when I thought so I waited for somebody to go and ask after of the girl delivered when I heard a no the third time I left.

On my way there I met a guy which never went to a saunaclub and decided to try Rheingold which was closed so when I arrived a few minutes after him at Rheingold we decided to go to Aca. Even he sensed that something was wrong and left after 4 hours without room and he was a first timer which says a lot. Just stay away from Aca until something finally changes there.

David1266
06-18-23, 05:32
Yes at 2 in the morning I call the police in a place where they tell you that there are no cameras and that it's my fault because I left the door open? Explaining in English to Germans at 2 in the morning. The club didn't care and even accused me. But did you know that this happens often? Even at the showers? Easy to speak lion from keyboard. If it was you, you cried like a little girl. For me, the place that doesn't worry about thefts, rather helps them, is highly connected.Thank you for sharing this. It's very helpful to know this. However, calling the club "accomplice" is a problematic and actually it's a defamation. In case you don't know this, this type of theft happens often at gyms, and all gyms usually say it's customer's responsibility not their responsibility. It can happen at any club too. They also never have a camera in locker room where people change their clothes as it's illegal. It's actually quite easy to break in lockers. One easy way is to bring clay and take home the "shape mold" to make a copy of key. Any customer can do it. I never store any cash in locker. I bring a small band wallet which can attach to arm and put card and cash in there.

Sirioja
06-19-23, 01:53
Small lockers for values close to ATM now.

David1266
06-19-23, 04:34
Small lockers for values close to ATM now.But most clubs use the same key for large and small locker, so whoever who makes a copy of key can break in the small locker too. Someone I know lost money from small locker, and the club said they were not responsible. Unless they use the modern technology (using card instead of key), it's always the possibility. If I were a thief, I would target FKK lockers, because that's where unusually large number of people use tons of cash, dark, no camera, many traffic. Perfect spot for thief.

Sirioja
06-19-23, 16:26
But most clubs use the same key for large and small locker, so whoever who makes a copy of key can break in the small locker too. Someone I know lost money from small locker, and the club said they were not responsible. Unless they use the modern technology (using card instead of key), it's always the possibility. If I were a thief, I would target FKK lockers, because that's where unusually large number of people use tons of cash, dark, no camera, many traffic. Perfect spot for thief.When I visit on several days weekly and visited many times Gold, I was never robbed in brothels, when Swiss administration tried. I agree for useless values lockers if same key. This don't help business at Gold where I had really good times on 2019.

UnfaithfulLord
06-21-23, 11:46
Hi fellow punters!

Does anyone know if there is any lady offering squirting at ACA gold? Or if anyone knows any other nice girl who offers this service.

Best Regards,

UL.

Escape Artist
06-21-23, 20:32
Hi fellow punters!

Does anyone know if there is any lady offering squirting at ACA gold? Or if anyon e knows any other nice girl who offers this service.

Best Regards,

UL.Raluca is a gusher that offers that service as well a complete menu of other services that most NRW girls do not offer. Service is great, optics is average. Probably late 20's, _C_ cups, dark hair, full body but not fat.

UnfaithfulLord
06-22-23, 09:43
Raluca is a gusher that offers that service as well a complete menu of other services that most NRW girls do not offer. Service is great, optics is average. Probably late 20's, _C_ cups, dark hair, full body but not fat.Many thank you for a quick response! I will try Raluca out if she is there when I arrive and come back with a review, probably in mid-late July.

Respectfully,

UL.

Anti Silicone
07-18-23, 15:01
Anna is back! She once quit Aca and returned to her home country Romania in March. But she was back and restarted her business at Aca last month.

I was surprised when I found her in the club! Of course, I went to the room with her and spent a happy time.

She works every day and alll summer. So you won't miss her.

HappyTour
08-10-23, 19:46
It had been 8 months since I visited Acapulco gold last time. Entered at 5 pm. To be honest, this club deserves to be visited once or twice every six months. The lineup is thinner compared to Sharks but cost effective.

I was very happy to meet my favorite Natalie 20/ yo tall Romanian girl. She might gain a few kg since I last time saw her but still pretty enough. I believe Natalie should be top 10 even if in Sharks. She could be comparable to Chloe or Kim, or even better. (Last Tuesday I had very bad experience with Chloe at Sharks wasting 200 euros). We spent an hour together and she allowed me CIM. Total cost was 150 including tips. She was satisfied with the payment. It is very affordable and cost-effective.

Carol was still as busy as before. I barely saw her present inside club that day.

Sirioja
08-21-23, 11:16
Seem now 50/30 for most girls at Gold. I got a very rare, full natural, German escorting for 200/90 for several rooms at Sharks and one ex Mainhattan for 150/80.

ShinyCrazy
09-15-23, 06:13
Impressions of Acapulco Gold. Ratingen.

Small club with absolute minimum of wellness facilities, basically just a small sauna. No pool, no jacuzzi. There is a terrace on the roof, but no way to cool off. The receptionist was pleasant and spoke decent English. Entrance was 30 Euro. Time with the girls is 50 Euro per half hour. One of the girls was enlisted to give a tour, which was pretty funny since there wasn't much to see. The first floor has a shower and bathroom for the men. The shower has a slight musty smell. The bathroom has a slight urine smell. The parking lot and outdoor entrance way was strewn with bits of trash and debris. I parked and stepped on an empty blister pack of Cialis as I walked in the parking lot. As you walk past the showers on the left (with an entrance "decorated" with metal chains serving as a curtain) you pass the cinema playing porn on the right and enter the main room with sofas and TVs playing music videos. Soft drinks are available as self-serve from a soda fountain, which I think all clubs should have. Leaving the main room leads you to a sunroom for smoking and the entrance to the kitchen / dining area. Only hard boiled eggs, cheese, and sliced ham and rolls were available. Apparently hot food is served later in the evening. The lineup was fairly meager. I counted 12 girls and probably 20-25 guys. It was midday midweek. It was the be team: Hard edged stick thin 20 year old Romanian girls who were looking angry as they sharply spoke to each other in Romanian and then a few Spanish-speaking girls, including one from Dominican Republic and one from Colombia. The Latinas were older, minimum late 30's. Pamela, the girl who gave my tour, was a pleasant buxom blonde, likely in her thirties also. She had been mentioned in an ISG post recently warning everyone to stay clear, so I did. As I looked around the room, no young mongers. Basically, the place seemed like a nursing home with elderly Germans wearing bathrobes and slippers with vacant stares wandering around aimlessly and middle-aged black haired "nurses" with black eye makeup in revealing outfits. I skipped the Romanians and I went with Caramela, the girl from the Dominican Republic. DR girls are usually passionate and sexy. She was good with light FK and deep wet vaginal sex. Excellent service if she had been Romanian, but only average for a Latina. After patiently waiting a few hours to find a suitable second girl, I decided that the lineup was just too blah to bother. Left after only spending 80 Euro. Crazy. Don't think I've ever left an FKK club without even spending 100 Euro. Yes the entrance was inexpensive and the girls' rate is inexpensive, but I was hoping for something more and had plenty of money to spend. I wasn't looking for a bargain, I was looking for fun. Looking at their clientele, I worry about the future of FKK clubs in Germany. So many clients who are literally a few years away from assisted living. This is not a club for international business travelers looking for a peak luxury experience, in fact, after COVID I'm not sure if any club meets that target other than maybe Sharks. It's sad. I realize that Acapulco Gold is a small club, but it just seems down at the heel and almost depressing with trash strewn all around the entrance, not worth traveling to experience.

Hold The Door
09-19-23, 23:53
I was driving to Dusseldorf airport and had a 2 HR window of opportunity to visit AC Gold to see what it was like and worth coming back to next time I am in the area, unfortunately the traffic was bad cutting my time to just under 90 minutes.

Arrived at the club at just after 3 pm and went in behind another chap. The receptionist asked him if it's his first time and then asked a girl to come over and take him on a tour. I then stepped forward and wasn't asked ask if it was my first time and paid 30 E and was given a towel and robe and left to find my own way. Not difficult as the place is small. Changed went for a shower, which did smell damp as in it needs a through clean. Toilets were clean and better than Penelope's.

Continued to follow the path and found the cinema and then the main room, its filled with 2 seater sofas most occupied with a bored looking men with about 8 girls looking equally bored on the remaining sofa's.

Went across the room out to a sun room where smoking was happening and then through to a small dining area where they had salad, pork sausage, and pork meat. I headed back into the main room and got a fanta from the bottles on the bar as the drink dispenser was not working at that point. I sat down and looked around in hope of seeing a decent girl unlike Penelope the day before when the lighting was terrible AC was very well lit and I could see none of the 8 girls where to my personal liking or seemingly to the liking of any of the other men present.

After about 30 min a Blonde Bulgarian woman estimate mid 40's came into the room and sat down next to me as her bag was beside the sofa. She said she would Blow me I could take her ass and would have a really great time. She didn't appeal I wandered off to look at the buffet to check it was still there, one brave soul was sampling it.

Came back to a bar stool and I was rapidly getting to my 4 pm cut off for going to a room so I wouldn't miss my flight. 4 pm Came and went and I was still on the stool, a few more ladies had arrived but nothing appealing so I went for one last look around and headed up to the roof terrace. As I was coming back down the stairs I passed two attractive ladies heading up to the rooms. They must have literally arrived and been pounced on the moment they stepped into the main room.

I got dressed and headed off to the airport having not roomed in a FKK for the first time ever.

I wouldn't return to the club it's tired and the showers smelled. It has the same problem as Penelope in that there isn't really anything to do between rooms other than sit on a sofa and stare into space hoping a mature lady doesn't take interest in you.

Sirioja
09-20-23, 06:39
Bad You missed 2 attractive You saw, maybe You would have rushed to return to repeat. Once again, better to visit at right time rather than Monday or Tuesday early afternoon when worst time.

JimmyBowl
09-27-23, 16:56
The showers are disgusting, shower at home before coming.

There is no outdoor area so no escape from the music and smoke.

However the lineup is OK and entry isn't expensive (30/35) so I came a few more times and will come again.

Sirioja
09-27-23, 20:22
The showers are disgusting, shower at home before coming.

There is no outdoor area so no escape from the music and smoke.

However the lineup is OK and entry isn't expensive (30/35) so I came a few more times and will come again.Used to have better shower on first floor. When a girl really likes you, she will choose a room with shower. Same price.

Howie
10-12-23, 20:12
Made a trip to this club a few weeks ago.

Bumped into Gina. One of the best lookers in the club. Biker girl type with long dark hair, slim, a few tattoos, nice silicons (one pierced nipple) and a pierced pussy.

Enjoyed my room with her thoroughly. Very social. 50/30 with BBBJ. Top fuck.

Highly recommendend.

Howie.

Finnish Fucker
10-19-23, 16:28
I spent a couple of hours in the club today afternoon before my flight. Lineup was better than LR yesterday. More quantity and also quality. I had really good fuck with Lidia. Happy personality, cute face and slim nice body. She allowed me to use my own condoms, that was a plus. Very good choise from me today, I left the club satisfied. The shower room inside smells like mold but outdoor showers next to sauna are better. Not the cleanest club in Germany but you will survive.

HappyTour
11-08-23, 20:17
Last weekend I was in Aca gold. Environment and hardware inside club is much inferior comparing to Sharks, but girls quality, I have to said, not that bad. And most important to cheap Charlie is that you could still pay 40/30 in some circumstances. My Natalie still provides decent quality service to me 100/60 plus tips. New girl Lori 50/30 is enjoyable. Another very short girl I forgot her name 50/30 with BBj / kiss too.

Cons: English communication was a real issue for some new girls, less optic FK. Food and hardware needs improvement.

Pros: very affordable, you still could get 40/30, 50/30 full service with BBBJ / kiss. Low entrance cost.

Sirioja
11-09-23, 09:35
Last weekend I was in Aca gold. Environment and hardware inside club is much inferior comparing to Sharks, but girls quality, I have to said, not that bad. And most important to cheap Charlie is that you could still pay 40/30 in some circumstances. My Natalie still provides decent quality service to me 100/60 plus tips. New girl Lori 50/30 is enjoyable. Another very short girl I forgot her name 50/30 with BBj / kiss too.

Cons: English communication was a real issue for some new girls, less optic FK. Food and hardware needs improvement.

Pros: very affordable, you still could get 40/30, 50/30 full service with BBBJ / kiss. Low entrance cost.You up pay also here, when Natali is so very average in bed.

HappyTour
11-10-23, 17:33
You up pay also here, when Natali is so very average in bed.Natalia is as pretty as Catalea of Sharks, except a few kilo more. But 100/60 is the most cost effective price you could find on earth to fuck such beautiful angel. Natalia could be as good as Bibi or Catelea.

Natalia also knew Sharks' standard 100/30 rate. Actually, I believe most Aca Gold girls knew that working at Sharks can earn more money.

One time, Dalida and Ellie asked me about customer's situation and lineup. I told them that they both could be above average in Sharks.

40/30 is an insulting rate to girls in this high-inflation era, as a German guy told me.

Sirioja
11-11-23, 00:04
Natalia is as pretty as Catalea of Sharks, except a few kilo more. But 100/60 is the most cost effective price you could find on earth to fuck such beautiful angel. Natalia could be as good as Bibi or Catelea.

Natalia also knew Sharks' standard 100/30 rate. Actually, I believe most Aca Gold girls knew that working at Sharks can earn more money.

One time, Dalida and Ellie asked me about customer's situation and lineup. I told them that they both could be above average in Sharks.

40/30 is an insulting rate to girls in this high-inflation era, as a German guy told me.Even less tall and average teeth, but I agree Natalia is quite as pretty as Katalea and more natural, but very average for sex, and you need to tip her more than 100/60 . With girls I choose for weekly regulars, they have to be far higher level in bed than Katalea and Natalia and I tell them: my tip is to drive more than 1000 kms to return to you and go only with you and busy superstars at LR or now GG were or are proud everybody in the club know a guy come from so far only for them, this is my tip, sometimes making girls becomming superstar.

Anti Silicone
11-17-23, 13:04
Florentina is normally back from her holiday at the end of October or early November. But this year she is not back to the club.

Do you see her in another club? Or has she retired?

Sirioja
11-17-23, 20:08
Florentina is normally back from her holiday at the end of October or early November. But this year she is not back to the club.

Do you see her in another club? Or has she retired?Since 2014 in business.

Baser
11-23-23, 22:42
Spent two nights at Gold. In total I had 6 sessions, where 5 were really great.

The club itself is as usual not the best, but if you can forgive that you get so much bang for your buck. Would have spent twice as much at Sharks.

Neurosynth
11-24-23, 08:19

The club itself is as usual not the best, but if you can forgive that you get so much bang for your buck. Would have spent twice as much at Sharks.So. How much. And for what?

Sirioja
11-24-23, 08:40

The club itself is as usual not the best, but if you can forgive that you get so much bang for your buck. Would have spent twice as much at Sharks.For 50/30 ? With FK? BBBJ?

FunExplorer
11-29-23, 16:58
Visited this club on a Friday in the second week of November. Euro 35 entry. Small club which I visited last year.

Line up was not disappointing around 5. 30 PM when I arrived. Around 12 girls and about 6 men. Around 10 men are outside watching TV and smoking.

Girls in a relaxed mood or I thought so. Took my time to see all of them. None are naked which is disappointing but then that is how things are in smaller clubs which I have visited so far.

Chose Adriana, Romanian, 28 years old she said. Good DFK and BBJ and nice session in positions I like. No hurrying up. Euro 50.

Winda or Vinda from Kenya was the next one to be chosen by me. Attractive and skilled in BBJ but not so much of DFK. Resisted DFK. Okay fucking. Euro 50.

Left early at 8 PM for a dinner meeting with a client.

Enphl
12-02-23, 18:33
Considering visiting on a Sunday around 3 pm wondering if there will be any young slim types.

Is the list of girls on the website at all accurate?

I tried looking up the names mentioned in the thread and haven't found any.

Sirioja
12-02-23, 22:24
Considering visiting on a Sunday around 3 pm wondering if there will be any young slim types.

Is the list of girls on the website at all accurate?

I tried looking up the names mentioned in the thread and haven't found any.Caro should be, if working.

Escape Artist
01-13-24, 19:20
Was there a month ago. Seems to be getting even more popular. Was already packed at 3 pm on a Wednesday. Parking lot full. Street parking already extended to the bend of the road toward the industrial / warehouse buildings.

Still can't beat the entry price of 30 e, less with coupon. Room prices still afford German frugality culture as 50 euro is standard price. Rare 40 e rooms may still be available for regulars.

No gorgeous, wow girls on my recent visit (no 9 of 10 optics). A couple of gems could be found, call them 8/10 optics. One girl named Janny was the best looking girl for my preference but her service for me months ago was terrible. I considered giving it a second shot since I met her on her first week in the club but she seemed to deliberately avoid my attempts at casually getting her attention. Perhaps she remembers me from our prior room where my facial expression showed my dissatisfaction with that room.

There were a handful of teenie, skinny minis that would be average to slightly above average at a Hessen club, 6. 5 to 7/10 in optics, Andra and Maya being a couple of names. A handful of big tittied silicone girls that I would rate the same (7/10). Some tit lovers who don't mind silicone or pro looking girls might rate these girls higher, maybe as 8/10. One-third were fatties or oldies. Remaining one-third were nondescript fillers.

Generally still expect mechanical to porn star service here. More intimate experiences can be had but that is not the norm. For kissing sessions, you would have to charm the girl a bit or be a repeat customer. Don't expect 50 e GFE. Many girls don't even want to do long rooms over 1 hour. Good thing is upsell is quite rare. Problem is that it's harder to find special services as some girls will plainly decline CIM, COF, or anal. Raluca remains a nasty tart that offers those services however has average mainstream club optics, but probably in the top third of Gold's line up.

So about 40-50 girl during full line up times. Just considering optics, about 15 girls I would do in civilian life. About five I would consider paying for when in a brothel. Only one would make me come to the club just for her (optically, as mentioned her optics sucks.).

That's not so bad for an NRW line up a week and a half before Christmas but then again, not much different than my visits outside of holiday periods. For me, I've never had more than 5 targets at this club at one time and never saw more than 2 girls at once that would be a top tier girl in Frankfurt. I could have easily made it a no room visit but did take some rooms. Hada fairly good GFE room with Andra, a 7/10 optic skinny mini. Mara was s pound-it-out, night cap session who was another skinny mini with a 6. 5-7/10 optic. Took me 35 minutes to finish but she didn't ask for the full hour payment, gave her 60 e as a nice gesture for her nice gesture. When I don't see girls that easily capture my attention, a rail thin girl, bordering on anorexic, but with at least just some meat on her ass is good enough for an enjoyable time.

Food quality remains the same but I've never disliked it. Main showers still smell like sewage as it always does. Upper showers still too mounted too low with poor temperature control. Sauna showers remain the best. Sleep room chairs still ergonomically awkward. Hammam still available and is the only place I go that offers it. (Mondial also offered it did but I haven't been there in 5 years.

All in all, it has never been my favorite club but remains a viable option considering larger line up for the area, low cost, and proximity to airport and Dusseldorf center.

Sirioja
02-13-24, 09:13
Best showers are with sauna, same like at GG. Some rooms, from 18 to 20 , have shower. Also at GG.

Bad Boy Billy
03-19-24, 09:15
Who was the dude posting a few weeks back that lineup at AC was superior to Sharks?

Was there last Fri and Sat. Seriously - that dude SHOLD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS 👍.

Sirioja
03-19-24, 10:25
Who was the dude posting a few weeks back that lineup at AC was superior to Sharks?

Was there last Fri and Sat. Seriously - that dude SHOLD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS.I saw prettier like Juliana for 50 at Penelope than at Sharks or Globe. Mass at Sharks, but beauties are now rare. Since end of 2022 I go to GG, if I was not a so faithful bad guy repeating weekly, I could have gone with 13 looks, when I don t find at Sharks nor Globe worthing rate. I m only attracted by woman images, not porn nor prostitute stereotype.

MarkFkk
03-19-24, 20:59
I saw prettier like Juliana for 50 at Penelope than at Sharks or Globe. Mass at Sharks, but beauties are now rare. Since end of 2022 I go to GG, if I was not a so faithful bad guy repeating weekly, I could have gone with 13 looks, when I don t find at Sharks nor Globe worthing rate. I m only attracted by woman images, not porn nor prostitute stereotype.Why florentina left?

Clodius1
03-20-24, 00:25
Take a non-approach club like Venus Hamminkeln, add in an RTC like Arabella, and then divide the sum by two. The product is ACA Gold. Still a dump, but a dump worth investigating from time to time. Prepare yourself for awful Turkish music and garish disco balls, moldy showers and food that would make a billy goat puke. But there are still some providers worth smashing in here. First case in point is Katya, a Ro MILF who delivered a decent CBJ, my choice, a quality pop in missionary, and nice AST for 100/60. But sadly, you might also spot Halley's Comet long before you hit ZK pay dirt in this club. Next off the on-deck circle is Eleny, a pretty Ro with about 10 years of professional work in the industry. Approached me at the small lockers and asked me if I wanted a blowjob and fuck. She flashed me her pretty titties (all natural) and told me that she would be right back to take me to a room. Her audacity impressed me and I was hooked. In the room, we agreed to spend an hour together. No kissing was allowed but she invited me to the Greek Islands. Her body was amazing and her attitude refreshing. I loved the appointment but I had taken three little blue pills by this point in the evening and I could not cross the goal line. She tried BBBJ and Greek and straight sex to get me off. My body just couldn't do it. Not on her. She was a superstar in the room (except for the kissing). Treat her right. As to the club. See'est la Vie, see'est la Guerre, say No More.

Sirioja
03-20-24, 06:36
Why florentina left?She started at Magnum 10 years ago, then LR, so long time in business.

Sirioja
03-20-24, 06:42
Can sometimes see really pretties and more fresh at Gold and Penelope. I would be happy to see such looks at Sharks or Globe.

MarkFkk
03-20-24, 17:01
She started at Magnum 10 years ago, then LR, so long time in business.I know It. Been with her and sucked her tits often. Living Room goldentime magnum etc. My question Is: why She left Acapulco Gold? Where Is She now?

Sirioja
03-20-24, 22:10
I know It. Been with her and sucked her tits often. Living Room goldentime magnum etc. My question Is: why She left Acapulco Gold? Where Is She now?When I never needed to repeat her small pussy, I just don t care.