PDA

View Full Version : Swingerlover's AO map

SwingerLover
11-08-12, 02:29
With some help from Wanking, I started my own AO map:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209133023052794765628.0004cdc07b563bfe874c2&msa=0

The map is unlisted (meaning not public for the world at large) and only accessible with this URL.

Any recommendations, updates or info about places that I missed are welcome. The place has to be at least sporadically an AO location; P4P single service locations are only admissible if they are clubs, (Listing every AO working girl is obviously impractical.) therefore info about FKK Clubs where AO is possible is also welcome.

And of course, the airport is no AO location; I just put that on because it's the closest one to me. Anybody who wants to hook up to go to AO events with me may contact me.

Jymondor
11-08-12, 04:55
Villa Venus http://www.fkk-venus.com/site/1.html Must be added. This is not real flat-rate. You pay per number of session: one, two or three. This is only place where ALL girls provide AO Anal and this included into flat rate. AO light only but I did cum into girls ass with no problem. All girls doable, service so-so, but what can you expect from 110 EURO per three AO sessions including Anal.

Jymondor
11-08-12, 04:59
Address is as follows:

This is branch of Angeliqie Virsen

Club Gold Angelique.
Moerser Straße 216.
47198 Duisburg.
02066 469800.
Details, schedules, and girls photos available here: http://www.freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=20230

It must be pink. No entrance fee in difference of Angelique Virsen, bu room price structure is the same. Only three girls in time. All of them AO.

Jymondor
11-08-12, 05:02
Address is here: http://www.grimbergsauna.com/1.htm
Not real flat-rate. You pay per number of covered sessions. AO is 30E extra.

Belami is the same story: http://www.fkk-belami.com

I am not sure about AO in Emmerich: http://partytreff-emmerich.de. For sure it available there. But I don't know it is officially allowed or hidden service.

Vito Corleone
11-08-12, 09:57
Claims to be Russian girls, but all are Romy's. They used to have some really hot babes 2 yrs ago, but mostly milfy fat types. Maria is still cute & young, but the big boned rugby thighs don't do it for me.

Russian team Dusseldorf.

Alser strasse 77a (Agentur)

40211, Dusseldorf.

0211-3883656

Vito Corleone
11-08-12, 10:01
This place is kind of strange & closes really early between 7-8pm. Banged Alina many times both here & at Russian girls Dusseldorf. Alina is an off the hook session.

Eichel Strasse 6 (wellness)

40599, Dusseldorf.

0211-1763922

Vito Corleone
11-08-12, 10:06
Not all provide AO, but the hot & young Romy babes do. Most are AO lite, but who gives a crap. None of the milfy Germans though.

Zimmer Strasse 25 (charisma)

47249, Duisburg.

0203-7981454

Vito Corleone
11-08-12, 10:12
Used to be Club 70a, but moved around the corner last year. This club used to be great with most of the Mystic girls there & Nadia who is now BiancaatVenus & Arabella. The place is crap now. Might improve one day, but right now a bunch of orcs from Lord of the Rings!

Eisenbahn strasse 12.

47119, Duisburg.

0170-7669527

Wanking
11-08-12, 16:10
Well SW, it is indeed a fine map. This will surely be a great help to all those looking for bareback action in Hoormany. Here is the handy short url http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE

SwingerLover
11-08-12, 16:33
FKK-Venus sound like FKK-Arabella, except for the AO-light.

On the grimbergsauna-website it says: "machen alles AO" followed by the prices. No mentioning of 30 Euros extra for AO! Please clarify! Belami-website doesn't mention AO at all, do you know it from personal experience? About Belami and Emmerich I want personal confirmation about AO before I put it on the map.

A little technical info, since the links to Emmerich and Freiercafe you posted are not working: When you put in a URL after report-upload via the edit function, you have to actually put in "url" before and "/url" behind the webadress yourself and put those into the "[" and "]" as well, in order to make the link work properly.

Wanking: Thanks for the short URL!

Jymondor
11-08-12, 19:25
FKK-Venus sound like FKK-Arabella, except for the AO-light.And AO anal included into Villa Venus rate, what makes this club unique.

On the grimbergsauna-website it says: "machen alles AO" followed by the prices. No mentioning of 30 Euros extra for AO! Please clarify!I cannot clarify at the moment. That's what I've read. I am heard that AO is extra there, but still have't visited this place/

Belami-website doesn't mention AO at all, do you know it from personal experience? About Belami and Emmerich I want personal confirmation about AO before I put it on the map.!Unfortunately at this stage rumors only.

A little technical info, since the links to Emmerich and Freiercafe you posted are not working: When you put in a URL after report-upload via the edit function, you have to actually put in "url" before and "/url" behind the webadress yourself and put those into the "[" and "]" as well, in order to make the link work properly.Strange. But links can be copied and pasted into browsers address field.

SwingerLover
11-08-12, 21:09
Say, what's all this?

First of all I am curious about why your reports only appear on forum more than 8 hours after the upload-time.

Then about the places you mentioned: Are you serious? Have you been to either of those lately? Or at all? Or do you want to play me for a fool?

This Club Heidi seems okay on the 6relax-site, but it doesn't say anything about AO. Any personal knowledge? And if it's crap, I don't see why I should put it on the map in the first place. And with all your 'tips', I would have appreciated any weblink, so I didn't have to search for myself.

Same with Charisma. On 6relax is no mentioning of AO. Any personal knowledge? And is this really a club? I don't want any P4P single service adresses on the map, that would become too much. So if there's no flatrate and / or no party or gangbang, then there must be at least some club atmosphere like in FKK clubs or Partytreffs with AO.

This Wellness at Eichelstraße 6 in Düsseldorf seems to be only a massage place with no fucking at all, much less AO. And the facility doesn't look much like a club on the pictures either. www.special-life.de

And about this "Russian Team" at Alser Straße 77a in Düsseldorf I can't find ANYTHING, not even the street adress! Do they even exist? Obviously not even the street exists. Neither Falk-planner nor the google map system can find any Alser Straße in Düsseldorf!

Now: Is your information incomplete? Is it out of date? Or do you want to play me for a fool? Because that's what it feels like! So naturally I won't put any of those 4 locations onto the map until I get positive confirmation about AO from at least two different sources!

Creature2
11-09-12, 09:20
For Grimberg, the extra fee for AO is true. The girls asks what you want during the session. And after the session, girl come with you to the theke, they write her name and also the service you received to your wristband card. Me, I always choosed 4 sessions flat rate in all my visits and as I played covered, I didn't pay for AO, but sometimes, when the sessions are longer, girls charge two rounds on your wristband, that reduces the number of session for 100 bucks. Normally, sessions suppose to end in 20 minutes.

Regarding Belami, I at least visited this place six times, before enjoying Lub Peneop, I never been offered or I never asks AO, I don't even know that was an offein Belami. They also have a big size announcement on the wall of locker room displaying the prices for extras and din't see a fee for AO. But, you know, sometimes AO is a discret hidden service on some of the clubs, this should be discussed separatly with the girls, can't confirm wether it exist or not.

Both places, personal experiences.

Creature2
11-09-12, 09:27
Forget to state earlier. You don't pay directly to the girl. You pay while checking out to the theke. And the theke woman make the distrubition their fee to each girl.

Vito Corleone
11-10-12, 09:55
Club Heidi.

It has been close to 7-8 months since I have been there. I visited the place a couple times & yes it was crap, but maybe someone has been there recently. When they were club 70a, you had the option to pay extra for AO. There were some pretty hot babes then. The owners Heidi & Wolfgang mentioned all offered AO.

Charisma.

I have not sessioned with any of the current girls there. I bang many many women & I do not remember all their names. 4 Romy's & 1 Bulgarian. They don't advertise AO, but when you accually visit, they will tell you which ones offer it. The Romy's & Bulgarians only. The milfy Germans do not.

Wellness.

As I mentioned, I have only been with Alina. Not sure about the other women. Alina used to workatRussian Team Dusseldorf & I creamed in her then & creamed in her when she moved to wellness. I banged her back in August so not sure if it's current enough for you.

Russian Team Dusseldorf.

2 years ago, they had some hot looking Romy babes there. I sessioned with 7-8 different women. Only Maria, who has been 18 for 2 yrs, is left. I though she had a really pretty face so I tried her. Too big boned for me, but solid session. She was AO lite. All the others were cream pie city. This club is the first listed on 6relax Dusseldorf. This place is 1 & the Wellnes place is second.

These places are all small with a limited lineup. Didn't know you wanted only partyfreff flatrate party type clubs. I didn't just run out of gas & decided to ring their doorbells for help. All info on these places were found on another forum. Not sure if it's appropriate to mention another foreum, but I believe Col bog also knows this forum which specializes in tabulos talk.

Vito Corleone
11-10-12, 10:13
For Grimberg, the extra fee for AO is true. The girls asks what you want during the session. And after the session, girl come with you to the theke, they write her name and also the service you received to your wristband card. Me, I always choosed 4 sessions flat rate in all my visits and as I played covered, I didn't pay for AO, but sometimes, when the sessions are longer, girls charge two rounds on your wristband, that reduces the number of session for 100 bucks. Normally, sessions suppose to end in 20 minutes.

Both places, personal experiences.AO is 30e extra. After the session is done, you walk to the reception & the lady takes your card & writes the babes name down once. If you stay longer in the room like 40-45 min, then the girls tells the reception lady 2 rooms then she writes the name twice so you only have 2 rooms left (like Creature, I always buy 4 rooms for 99e). After the reception name writing, the girl walks with you to the personal pay lockers & you give the girl 30e.

From many many many many many personal experiences.

Vito Corleone
11-10-12, 10:53
Swinger,

Since you question my credentials, here is some proof I have been to Grimberg.

Located between Lidl, some American looking burger diner & a park of some kind where they have events for families & etc. Parking lot is full of small rocks. After parking, you walk through a small gate before you reach the main door. After ringing the bell, a girl buzzes you in & the large gate opens.

As you walk through the door, on your right side there is a cigarette machine & a entrance where the girls wash up after sessions. Turning left as you walk towards the main room & reception, left side stairways heading upstairs where there are 4 rooms located. 2 of the rooms share 1 door. Not a big deal when the back room is available, but strange when finished & you have to walk through a room while a couple is fcuking. A non-working toilet & shower is also located upstairs.

After the stairway, also located on the left is the wall with many white towels. After the wall of towels, another stairway to go down stairs where the large lockers, sauna, showers, toilets. 2 rooms with curtains (no doors) & a locker room for the girls. Also a lounge chair located next to the stairway between the men's & women's lockers. To take a shower, you must walk past the sauna. The shower room has 4 shower heads & a small wood cabinet of some kind which I use to put my wristband with keys on.

Now, back to the main floor. Directed opposite of the stairways & wall of towels basically on the right side as you walk towards the reception. 3 sofas & a sliding glass door to hang out outside during the summer. Directly behind you as you walk towards the reception is an entrace to the small back room with 3 sofas & a fake fireplace. Right next to the entrance is a small table with fruits (apples, bananas & etc) bread with salami, very stale cookies & chocolate.

Walking forward another entrance to the main room & reception. As you enter, on your left is the location of the small personal lockers for your wallet, phones, ipods & etc. The lockers are made of wood & located up on the wallateye level.

To the right 3 more sofas. Walking past the pay lockers & another entrance on the left to a small room with 3 sofas. Now the reception. Along the counter there is glass cups for soda & ceramic cups for coffee. Next to the rows cups is the self serve soda machine. Next is the self service coffee machine. Now the counter curves inward where there are small bowls for soup. Next is the spoons & large container for soup!

I can give specific details of Venus & Arabella, if you question my credentials.

SwingerLover
11-10-12, 19:42
I can give specific details of Venus & Arabella, if you question my credentials.Not necessary, that was just fine, thank you. Grimberg, Venus & Arabella are already on the map.

Relax tough guy, I meant Alder strasse 77a. Computer keyboard S & D are located next to each other.LOL! And it's still not right, there isn't any Alder Straße either. But I found an Adlerstraße in Düsseldorf and searching on 6relax from scratch revealed the Russian Team on Adlerstraße 77a. So you are for real and were just lazy with the adress.

These places are all small with a limited lineup. Didn't know you wanted only partyfreff flatrate party type clubs.Hhm, I thought that was obvious from the descriptions I put behind the differently coloured markers. If it's not flatrate or for free, but regular P4P, it has at least to offer some club atmosphere along with facilities like Sauna or pool or a dancing area. If I were to put on every P4P option with AO, it would be impractical to handle and the map would get clotted up to a point that the complexity would exceed the usefulness. So Charisma and Wellness are out. Russian Team too, unless there's AO flatrates sometimes. Does "Club" Heidi at least provide some club atmosphere and can you stick around having a drink? Because that, along with AO availability is the minimal requirement for getting on the map with at least a pink marker. (I wasn't sure about putting on the pink marker ones in the first place, because they are not for me anyway. And if they become too many, meaning that AO would be standard procedure in P4P clubs, then I will delete them all. Because that would justify a seperate map with AO-P4P.)

Jymondor
11-10-12, 21:44
Swinger, Since you question my credentials, here is some proof I have been to Grimberg.Vito, I believe I found right approach how can I get extensive information on any club. It is enough to question that you visited club I am interested in. Will keep in mind)

Jymondor
11-10-12, 21:49
Vito Corleone & Creature2:

1. Is AO & Grimsberg lite or CIP?

2. How could you compare lineap & service in Grimsberg with Villa Venus?

3. Any English in Grimsberg?

4. Any list of services provided by each girl as it availableatVilla Venus?

Jymondor
11-10-12, 21:53
Most girls allow cream pies. Bianca, Carmen, Bonny, Lisa & Maya / Maja. These babes workatboth venus & Arabella. These are the only babes I sessioned with. Ivana seems to bounce form Venus to La Luna every other month. Never been with her, but a friend banged her & confirmed cream pie.Well. I had 6 sessions there in total within two visits. Two girls allowed CIP, two not, two newer been asked because of CIA. So based in that experience I assumed that AO is commonly light there. No girls names really remembered.

Varenne
11-10-12, 22:26
Not necessary, that was just fine, thank you. Grimberg, Venus & Arabella are already on the map.

If it's not flatrate or for free, but regular P4P, it has at least to offer some club atmosphere along with facilities like Sauna or pool or a dancing area.No club atmosphere at Grimberg, Venus and Arabella, I'd say. Unless some sporadic action in the lounge counts.

Ccseeka
11-11-12, 12:32
Great AO map SW good to see it's own exclusive map.

Noticed you included Doc Master's Store Erotik-Erlebnis-Kino I remember paying this kino a visit (during a Stuttgart visit) in hope of an off chance that Creampie-Ronja was to pass by and open her legs in there! She is a raving nymph. If she is there randomly is a test needed outside of an arranged party?

MrLova66
11-11-12, 14:11
Experience with Aida and Aline, CIP was noch problem.

Melissa doesn't allow that.

Most girls allow cream pies. Bianca, Carmen, Bonny, Lisa & Maya / Maja. These babes workatboth venus & Arabella. These are the only babes I sessioned with. Ivana seems to bounce form Venus to La Luna every other month. Never been with her, but a friend banged her & confirmed cream pie.

SwingerLover
11-11-12, 15:15
No club atmosphere at Grimberg, Venus and Arabella, I'd say. Unless some sporadic action in the lounge counts.I think I need to define what I mean by "club" in this context here. Arabella website states that there are snacks, (Sausages and Frikadellen = rissoles / meatballs; , so not just chips and stuff) that there's a Sauna and a small outside area with an arbor. That qualifies as a "club" location for pink marker. So I define "club" in this context regarding the facilities and the buildings, as opposed to mere flats or apartments, even if a group of women is working there. The apartments in Krefeld for instance would not be on the map if it wasn't for the flatrate AO parties. Therefore only the partylocations are on the map and the cluster of other AO apartments with only P4P is not. And Eva-Freundin for example wouldn't be on the map either, if it wasn't for their parties. I doubt that they offer the same sort of food on any regular the and there are no typical club facilities, so this is basically a regular loft for P4P services. Any like places, like the Russian Team in Düsseldorf that VC listed or the "Team Tabulos" in Neuss don't qualify for a pink marker Club and will only be put on the map if they should do flatrate parties. (And it is my understanding that they are only regular apartments. Like I said, those are not my kind of playgrounds, therefore I don't have any personal knowledge about them. Those pink marker locations are not for MY benefit. And if it wasn't for the sporadic gangbangs, LaLuna in Moers would have a pink marker too.)

Creature2
11-12-12, 08:24

2. How could you compare lineap &. Service in Grimsberg with Villa Venus?

4. Any list of services provided by each girl as it availableatVilla Venus?1. Me I am not an AO guy so don't have personal experience I only done with rubber in Grimberg.

2. The line up in Grinberg is way better than Venus. There are less Romy and Bulgs in Grimberg and randomly some nice German girls hangout for extra cash to Grimberg I sessioned a nurse a secretery and a student german girlhere. Villa Venus had to have some German girls in the past but nowadsys full of Romanian and bulgarian girls.

3. English is possible with some german girls and also with some Romis in Grimberg.

4. Don't know such things in Grimberg. You should ask directly to the girl. But as far as I know all girls practice AO primarely.

SwingerLover
11-12-12, 17:19
Great AO map SW good to see it's own exclusive map.

Noticed you included Doc Master's Store Erotik-Erlebnis-Kino I remember paying this kino a visit (during a Stuttgart visit) in hope of an off chance that Creampie-Ronja was to pass by and open her legs in there! She is a raving nymph. If she is there randomly is a test needed outside of an arranged party?Yes, I added Doc Master's in Ludwigsburg to the map because Ronja is known to be there from time to time. (Put the Erdbeermund in Karlsdorf on for the same reason and the general Creampie-Ronja-yellow-marker for Stuttgart is deliberately placed at the adress of a Dr. Müller sexshop, where she has been to as well.)

Raving nymph is right! I have never heard of any tests being necessary to fuck her, unless she's at a party that requires it, like it was at Spermagames. So if no test is needed at her arranged parties and member events, there's none needed for a random fuck either. I've already heard stories about one of her outdoor member events last summer near a lake, where she didn't only fuck every member without rubber and test, but called upon every guy just passing by to join in and fuck her. (Schokobebe Vicky was not very amused by that, by the way!) So Ronja has the same 'concept' as Gangbang-Natascha: No concept, except fuck every dick she can lay claim to bareback, once she gets going!

SwingerLover
11-12-12, 17:23
Less than five days since I've started this thread and already over 1400 views on the map. Which is unlisted, so the views must derive from ISG. Kinda gives me an idea as to how many people actually READ this forum, aside from the few dozens that constantly WRITE reports.

Vito Corleone
11-12-12, 19:16

2. How could you compare lineap & service in Grimsberg with Villa Venus?

4. Any list of services provided by each girl as it availableatVilla Venus?1. Depends on the girl. I am pretty picky who I session with. Not just any babe who allows bareback. Alice & Claudia are creampie. Never tried the others.

2. The lineups are really hit or miss. Sometime a hot babe would start working & gone forever after 2-3 days. Venus was just ok in August, but on my last day a new babe showed up & I banged her 7 times in a row! Earlier this year in January, there was a real hottie named Alina (not the current oneatVenus) atArabella. She was still there for parts of March, but moved to Grimberg. Then in May she moved to Acapulco. She left Aca in August & not sure where she is now.

3. Alice Romy blonde slim with heavenly natural see cup rack, a thick older Romy who sits on a couch in the back room, old MILF Romywith glasses & very bad folds & stretch marks on her belly & a slim Romy with a tattoo on inner left forearm "bubba chuck" or something. Only sessioned with Alice.

4. Yes. As far as I know, they all do BBFS. Arabella, Grimberg & Venus have polaroid pictures of the babes working that day & the services they provide. Written in German, but I understand anal & AO. Aufname or whater the fcuk, but I know French total (franzosich Spelling?).

Vito Corleone
11-13-12, 12:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ed Setra
11-13-12, 21:16
Earlier this year in January, there was a real hottie named Alina (not the current one at Venus) at Arabella. She was still there for parts of March, but moved to Grimberg. Then in May she moved to Acapulco. She left Aca in August & not sure where she is now.I think she is at Venus, some members of Freiercafe mentioned she was there and certainly the recent pic of her on Freiercafe looks possible.

http://freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=22927.

By the way a good line-up today at Arabella. 11 or 12 during the daytime about 5 or 6 of them providing AO lite at least. Report to follow.

Myrrh
11-13-12, 23:29
Less than five days since I've started this thread and already over 1400 views on the map. Which is unlisted, so the views must derive from ISG. Kinda gives me an idea as to how many people actually READ this forum, aside from the few dozens that constantly WRITE reports.If someone has clicked on your map once then the chances are that they will return to it many times. That's probably why there are so many views.

Also, it is possible to read ISG if you are not a member. Someone searching for 'AO bareback' on the internet using a search engine would probably come up with references to the ISG website high on the list of results. They could then read it, and your map, by clicking on the links provided without every joining the forum and becoming a regular reader of it.

Myrrh
11-13-12, 23:51
Also your question about the 8 hr delay. I had some problems with some members of the FKK forum. We are all senior members, knew each other & been visiting Germany for many years. I was outed & I responded with bad intentions. I crossed the line with some over the top attacks, but I felt like I had to defend myself. Being a victim of some sick outing game was unacceptable & I responded in kind.

Water under the bridge for me, but there are still some hard feelings. The forum is just not the same as before. I used to provide long detailed reports & some up to the hour info. No need to now that I am monitored by the moderator.Being on mod watch could have been the only logical explanation for long delays before a senior member's posts appear and it was clever of SwingLove to spot this. I guess it's easy to get sucked into a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) war if someone riles you or deliberately winds you up. The German threads seem to be mercifully free from all of that although it does go on a lot in threads for other countries.

Your responses here, including to direct challenges from SingLove, have always been admirably restrained but it may just be due to the fact that the Mod Watch tactic is working.

I will check for your reply in 8 hours time!

SwingerLover
11-14-12, 15:50
Ah, that explains it. If you didn't have a look at the markers first, then "AO map" looks like "Any AO everywhere".

Charisma, Wellness, Russian Team & Heidi do not have flatrate parties. Wellness, I'm not even sure if anyone provides sex other than Alina. I'm just a regular from her daysatRussian team. All the above mentioned clubs will provide you with cola or water with gas. When you arrive, you sit & they will ask if you want cola or water. Charisma & Russian team the girls will come out one by one & introduce themselves & shake your hand. AtCharisma, the mama will tell who provides AO after the girl walks away. Heidi, they all come out together as a group.Okay, that just sounds like a regular hoorhouse-apartment. Putting on those would get too complex IMO and I don't want to spend any time with those places where I won't go anyway. This might be a subject for a seperate map, along with AO-Laufhaus, brothel, eros center or mobile home locations.

Some more short info about what I mean by "Clubs" regarding the pink marker: If you could turn the place into a Swingerclub immediately and it would be like any other SC then I would call that a club. Instead of a hoorhouse, Laufhaus, brothel, apartment or such.

My curiosity about your delayed report-upload is also satisfied, so every thing's fine by now. Friends? I've been dabbling around in some german forums and when I see what's written in some of them (and HOW it is written) I can somewhat relate to your "outing game" trouble. I myself got fed up with fakes and assholes on the PoppenDe portal and forum and ended my free membership after only 6 weeks.

Vito Corleone
11-16-12, 09:59
I think she is at Venus, some members of Freiercafe mentioned she was there and certainly the recent pic of her on Freiercafe looks possible.

http://freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=22927.I have banged both & the one currently at Venus looks like the same babe I was banging in August.

SwingerLover
11-16-12, 15:48
I added on Partyclub Gelsenkirchen-Buer to the map, because I was told yesterday that AO is available there for an additional 20 Euros per session. It's regularly a flatrate partytreff, only AO costs 20 Euros extra per session. So it's kinda like Villa-Venus, only that rubberfucking is included in the entrance fee at Buer.

I also had put on Bernds Saunaclub (Schieferhof).

And I had to take the first location off the map: Doc Masters in Ludwigsburg, since Ronja declared that she will not be there anymore. Since I don't know of any other advertised or pre-announced AO action there, it's off the map.

Wanking
11-16-12, 19:01
SW I think its a good idea to occasionally put Links to your fine map in the thread, so guys don't have to go back too far in the thread to find it.

http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE

Wanking
11-16-12, 19:03
Shouldn't Cleopatra Arena be a Blue Marker?

SwingerLover
11-16-12, 19:06
Thanks. But finding a link in this thread is easy since you just have to click the "Last"-button to get the the start of the thread where a link is posted. But you're right, it doesn't hurt to repeat it every once in a while.

SwingerLover
11-16-12, 19:12
Shouldn't Cleopatra Arena be a Blue Marker?Do they have parties with occasional groupsex or gangbangs? As far as I know, everything goes on behind closed doors, so they are more like Angelique in Viersen. Or LaLuna, which is only blue markered because of the AO gangbangs they used to have. If they don't do those anymore, I will change them to pink too.

Wanking
11-16-12, 19:27
Do they have parties with occasional groupsex or gangbangs? As far as I know, everything goes on behind closed doors, so they are more like Angelique in Viersen. Or LaLuna, which is only blue markered because of the AO gangbangs they used to have. If they don't do those anymore, I will change them to pink too.Last Cleopatra party I was at they removed the doors from the rooms downstairs, so you could wander in and look at other guys fucking and join in if you want. Upstairs doors remained. Plus there was some gangbanging in the main room. So 70% closed door and 30% public.

Varenne
11-16-12, 20:31
I think I need to define what I mean by "club" in this context here. Arabella website states that there are snacks, (Sausages and Frikadellen = rissoles / meatballs; , so not just chips and stuff) that there's a Sauna and a small outside area with an arbor. That qualifies as a "club" location for pink marker.Never been there, but I think.

Villa Erotika (http://www.fkk-erotika.com)

In Iserlohn also deserves a pink marker, it should have a sauna and a small outside area. They use the same all included price system as Arabella (although AO is not mentioned, the girls come mostly from the Arabella team).

Another club I'd consider for a pink marker is.

M Exclusiv (http://m-exclusiv.com)

In Dülmen-Buldern. When I visited a couple of years ago, several girls were AO ready for an extra charge. They have a large outside area (with a hay loft for those who are into bucolic sex) and a small sauna. Serve food and also grill when weather is favourable.

SwingerLover
11-19-12, 14:06
If someone who has been there himself confirms AO at Villa Erotika, I will put it on. For M-exclusiv I'd like some more recent confirmation if AO is still possible before I put it on. With Stella and Nelly it says on the website: "Nympho, ready for everything" and "Nympho, open to ALL and ANY kinds of play. Give it to me, you pig!"; I suppose that will include AO?

They will certainly qualify as Clubs for pink marker, if AO is still available there.

Ed Setra
11-21-12, 19:00
I have banged both & the one currently at Venus looks like the same babe I was banging in August.She's not at Venus. The girl in the picture is not the babe that was at Arabella and Grimberg earlier in the year.

Vito Corleone
11-21-12, 22:51
She's not at Venus. The girl in the picture is not the babe that was at Arabella and Grimberg earlier in the year.Thanks for the confirmation Ed. Is this the same babe that started late August. It looks like her.

Not sure what happened to the other Alina (Ara, Grim) after she got the boot from Acapulco.

SwingerLover
11-26-12, 11:41
I just deleted FKK Arabella from the map after reading DFWDude's report in the Bareback AO thread. I understand the hysteria at some places about not letting in any turkish or turkish looking guys at all. There's a good reason for that, as I had experienced for myself at other places.

But refusing to call a cab for a guy you just refused and sending him away like they wouldn't do with a dog is way, way, way too much! I will not have places where such a behaviour is displayed on my map! So they are gone for good.

Other changes: I added on "Mietbares Freudenhaus" in Bünde, since AO gangbang seems to be happening there regularly.

Villa Frivol in Wallenhorst seems to be permanently renamed to "MyDirtyEvents", so I changed it accordingly.

Travel69
11-29-12, 17:33
I just successfully downloaded POI of swingerlover's map to Garmin Nuvi 50 gps. First open the map, downloaded XML file. Convert the file to GPX format using Extra_POI_Editor, and download to GPS poi directory using Garmin poi loader. I also try to download wanking's map but did not success with some error.

SwingerLover
12-02-12, 14:54
Nice that it worked for you to download the map to GPS. When you use it, just remember that some of the markers are NOT at the exact adress! The position of the green markers for the parking places are a wild guess, since I don't know where exactly on the Autobahn those PPs actually are. And some of the parties do not give an adress in the ads or on the website, like Melanie Moon or the couple from NRW4766; in those cases (and a few others) I put the marker on a gas station or a bank in the area. At those places you have to call ahead to take part anyway, so putting on the adress (if I should know it) is no use after all.

SwingerLover
12-14-12, 16:02
Aside from some small changes like editing some layouts, adding on some names of the parts of the cities and adding on or correcting some URLs, I did the following minor changes:

Changed Skyrooms in Stuttgart and Catonium in Hamburg from yellow to aqua markers. Skyrooms is frequently used by Ronja and others for AO gangbangs, Catonium was used before by GB01 and is used next on Jan 4th 2013 by Sexy-Susi and Melanie Moon for an AO gangbang.

Changed El Brasi in Bochum from green to yellow marker for now. If no AO is advertised for this place in the next weeks, I will delete it, since Sexynatalie doesn't seem to use this location anymore.

Changed Hülser Straße 109 in Krefeld from BLACKLIST to yellow marker. The place is now run by the Bad Girls team from Oppumer Straße 6 in Krefeld; it's not their fault that I got defrauded there before by others. Since I don't know how permanent it will be for parties and if P4P will also be available there on other days, I gave it a yellow marker for now for "unknown".

I also put on two more locations: Pornfighterlongjohn in Berlin (Thanks, SooNice for two wonderful reports about your gangbangs.) and Club Immergrün in Rötha near Leipzig, since an AO gangbang with Sexy-Susi and Sarah Ann is advertised for late January 2013.

SwingerLover
12-17-12, 15:28
On JAN 12th 2013, there will be a GGG-Film shooting in Berlin. I added the location Fabriklounge to the map, which regularly is a Swingerclub. Ergo: Aqua marker.

ON JAN 21st 2013, Uschi Haller will start with AO-Parties at Frivoli in Hannover. I guess that more AO events from Gang-Bang-Party or Kinogirls will happen there in the future. But aside from AO, there are also regular parties at his place, ergo: aqua marker.

Plus two more Kinos that will be used for private AO gangbangs this month: Sexy-Angel on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg and Dolly Buster Center in Braunschweig. Naturally they get a green marker. I was a bit reluctant to put them on since those are the first events I saw advertised, but maybe something will happen there more frequently in the future.

SwingerLover
12-19-12, 21:51
Just added on Conny69 in Bietigheim-Bissingen near Ludwigsburg in Baden-Württemberg. www.conny69.de

I also added on Schneewittchen in Viersen and relax-today in Kerpen-Sindorf as BLACKLISTed places, since they have started to do AO-parties again.

SwingerLover
12-26-12, 18:09
Added on Partytreff MG-Rheydt, because "tabulos" is offered on the website with 2 girls, but only for extra pay (kleiner Aufreis = little surcharge). Although it regularly is a flatrate club, regarding AO it's P4P, ergo: pink marker.

Added on the Gangbang-Generation in Neckarbischofsheim, even though the website doesn't work yet and there are no ads out, since I believe this to be the former Spermagames-team from Reichelsheim.

Changed the Cleopatra-Arena-marker from pink to blue, because of the one flatrate event every Wednesday.

Added on the "Studentinnen-Party" at Worringer Straße 52 in Düsseldorf. It's a branch of the Krefeld-AO-apartment-parties, they seem to do parties in Düsseldorf again.

Alphabetized the locations within the different marker-sections, maybe a single provider is easier to find this way. With the green marker places, I alphabetized too, but kept Parking Places and Kinos / Sexshops seperate.

As explained in the legend of the map, I added on a purple marker temporarily for places that will be deleted in around 5 weeks, if no AO happens there until then or is at least advertised.

SwingerLover
01-01-13, 19:30
I added SwingerLounge Faro-8; Ottostraße 8 in 45770 Marl to the map, since it seems to become a regular location for occasional MyDirtyEvents events. It's a regular Swingerclub on other days, ergo: aqua marker.

Also added the "Herrenparty" with AO-Gangbang-Nina in Burgdorf near Hannover, since it seems to be a regular event too. Adress unknown, ergo: Yellow marker, placed at random.

And the adress near Yorckstraße-S-Bahn-station in Berlin-Kreuzberg seems to be a regular AO-party-location too. Adress also unknown, ergo: Yellow marker, placed on the S-Bahn-station.

Changed "Gangbang-Generation" from red to aqua marker, since the location regularly seems to be a Swingerclub, Club Libelle. www.club-libelle.de

And as already stated in the Calendar-thread, I created a second map, with January 2013 Bareback AO Flatrate Events: http://goo.gl/maps/DzNS7

Ccseeka
01-06-13, 20:12
Great idea SW on doing a monthly type AO map.

Am finding it very useful to see what's going on and where.

It also helps in a way to see where there is a cluster of events in a region or within a a city or two. Especially in this case in other regions apart from NRW.

Keep up the good work and the hard work at that.

SwingerLover
01-10-13, 14:59
Great idea SW on doing a monthly type AO map. Am finding it very useful to see what's going on and where. It also helps in a way to see where there is a cluster of events in a region or within a a city or two. Especially in this case in other regions apart from NRW. Keep up the good work and the hard work at that.Thanks. The only problem with "a cluster of events in a region" will be that they might be days, even weeks apart. That's why I listed them in order of dates. Aside from the regular AO map, the January-map and the February-map (already announced in the Calendar thread) I have already started a March-map, since March already casts it's first shadows. Links to all 4 maps here: http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE http://goo.gl/maps/DzNS7 http://goo.gl/maps/8OVf2 http://goo.gl/maps/sV0YH

Changes and news on the regular map:

Changed El Brasi back to green marker, since I believe SexyNatalie to do AO-GBs there again. Changed Hülser Straße 109 in Krefeld to blue, since it seems to be a regular flatrate- & pay-per-session place combined. Changed Club Angelique to blue for the same reason, because they started on JAN 6th with a flatrate gangbang.

Added on the following: AO-Sarah / Gangbang-GE in Gelsenkirchen. Sarah occasionally advertises on Fickanzeigen for AO-GBs. Pay-per-session on other days, ergo: blue marker, placed on the train station due to lack of adress.

BareBackKreis has a party announced for FEB 6th, so I put the location Villa am See in Kaiserslautern on with an aqua marker. (And the party into the FEB-map of course.)

New Spermagames location in Langenfeld near Mettmann / Düsseldorf. The other location in Karlsruhe seems to remain open too for now. (Red marker)

The adress for Gangbang01's new "GB Media Produktion"-location in Stuhr near Bremen is advertised on their website too now. (Red marker)

A private couple from 36119 Neuhof near Fulda advertises lately for AO-gangbangs on Fickanzeigen, as well as for pay-per-session. Blue marker is placed into center of town at random due to lack of adress in the ad.

Have to ad least mention Creampie-Steffi on the map. But since she has no fixed locations and moves around from hotel to hotel all over Germany, I placed the marker at random into the center of Hamm, which I believe to be her regular place of residence. But this is not the right adress! Since I believe her to be a pure Gangbang-provider, she gets a red marker, although the various locations might justify a yellow one.

And I found some places in Belgium on the local Afspraakjes-website: One in Brussels at an unknown location in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert where www.lovegangbang.be Holds occasional AO-gangbangs; the other is a motel in Genk, used for AO-Gangbangs by our ISG-member Dehlaila. Put it on with a green marker, although it's no ParkingPlace or Kino, but a Motel.

http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE

Varenne
02-08-13, 21:36
At the beginning of next week a new AO saunaclub should open in Dorsten.

FKK-Alina (http://www.fkk-alina.com)

Will offer a price structure similar to Villa Arabella / Grimberg / Villa Venus / Villa Erotika. I actually suspect it will be under the very same management.

No entry fee, and prices for all included 30' sessions are as follows:

1x40€

2x70€

3x90€

Like in the similar clubs, pictures of each girl will be available, listing the services she offers. The club will be opened every day 11:00 to 24:00.

Website promises some 12, mostly AO, girls will be available.

SwingerLover
02-09-13, 20:56
I have given the AO map a complete overhaul.

Added on turkish Sibel in Krefeld to my Blacklist, because she's still no use at bareback parties. I put the marker at her regular place at Seidenstraße 17, where she sometimes holds parties of her own. I don't know if those are any better, and I will never find out. In my opinion, she's the 3rd worst hoor in Krefeld, right after Elli and Steffi.

As announced I removed some locations from the map which seem to be no longer AO-active or hadn't happened in the first place:

AO-Andrea seems to do no more flatrate-gangbangs at her place in Groß-Gerau, only one-on-one P4P service, so I took her off. AO-Gangbangs with her happened at PP Rosemeyer on the A5 Autobahn, which is on the map already.

Took off the 5-AO-Mädels-Gangbang at Am Jungbornpark in Moers, since this place seems to be closed down completely.

Took off Hotparty Heilbronn, because no AO was going on there for months. The 2 Gangbangs with Schokobebe Vicky and the one with swiss Angi were the only ones happening anyway during the past 6 months.

Deleted the planned new location for Gangbang01 in Stuhr, since it didn't even get started.

Deleted Gangbang-Generation / Club Libelle in Neckarbischofsheim, because to my knowledge more AO-parties got cancelled than actually did happen. Club Libelle itself seems to be a regular Swingerclub.

And I deleted Lena & Silke from Witten, because there were no lifesigns from them for months.

ALL markers should be in the exactly right spot, even the ParkingPlaces. Except of course the yellow ones (which are specifically for unknown locations) and a few other ones like Melanie Moon, AO-Sarah and Claudia who don't give their adresses in their ads. So those markers are still placed at random somewhere in the area.

Four of the places I deleted (not Andrea and Lena & Silke who really had been active) should not have been put on in the first place. In the future, I will put on new places only after there have been at least 3 flatrate events there within 6 months. So a few that are already on the map wouldn't qualify just yet, but I will leave them on for now.

Thanks, Varenne, for pointing out the new Saunaclub in Dorsten; I will put it on in a few weeks if it really should open and will still be operating in early March.

The February party-map is not up to date right now, because I was off-line this week due to technical problems. Update to follow later.

Varenne
03-20-13, 22:53
One more for the map. From the.

website (http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/index.html)

, AO is now officially offered also at the good old Aldi in Dietzenbach. Price structure is similar to the RTC clubs in NRW, with all-inclusive session prices.

SwingerLover
03-20-13, 23:17
I will put it on next time I update the regular AO-map.

According to this here, there also seems to be AO at "Palace":

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2601-FKK-FAQ&p=1399814&viewfull=1#post1399814

I reckon that's FKK Palace in Frankfurt, which has it's own thread in the FKK-Clubs-forum?

SwingerLover
03-24-13, 22:55
I just finished updating not only the Party-maps, but the regular AO-map http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE as well. Again I put a bunch of purple markers on the places that hadn't done any AO-flatrate events recently; if nothing happens there until the end of April, I will delete them. Or at least mark them with a pink pin as being inactive, as I did already with Conny69 in Bietigheim-Bissingen. She doesn't seem to do Gangbangs anymore, the entire section is gone from her website. www.conny69.de/fkk-gangbang-party-ludwigsburg/

I changed Club Angelique in Viersen to pink marker, since no flatrate gangbangs are happening; only P4P-AO. www.club-angelique.de

I put on FKK Dietzenbach with a pink marker. Thanks, Varenne, for flagging it to me as an AO-location. http://fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/index.html

I also put on a bunch of other places, after checking the party-maps for places and people who have partyed more than twice in the past months:

NRW-Studio Düren (red marker) is used by Gangbang01 and others, so far for AO-Gangbangs only. www.gb01.tv

Partyclub Gelsenkirchen-Buer, (red marker) where AO is possible with some of the girls, and is included in the flatrate Partytreff price. At least that's what I was told on the phone. www.partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de

I'm not quite sure what to do with Dollhaus Heidenheim. It's an FKK with AO available (If tabulos means AO there.) and sometimes an AO-Gangbang with Sexy-Susi and others happens there too. So I had it on the map twice until now; with a pink AND an aqua marker. I changed it to blue now, because, both P4P and an occasional flatrate event are happening there. So far an unique situation, an AO-Gangbang with outside people at an FKK offering "tabulos" of it's own. www.dollhaus-hdh.com/de/fkk-club/ www.dollhaus-hdh.com/de/home/events

Penthouse 18 in Hannover with a blue marker, because it's a regular P4P-place with an AO-flatrate gangbang every Tuesday, next week also on Thursday. www.penthouse18.de/events

Club Libelle in Neckarbischofsheim (aqua marker) do occasional AO-Gangbangs of their own, as well as in co-operation with BareBackKreis. A lot of cancellations lately, still at least 3 parties have happened in the past months, another one is already advertised for April 17th. So I put the "Cancel-Generation" back on. www.barebackkreis.de http://gangbang-generation.com/ www.club-libelle.de

Put Gangbang01's GB Media Produktion at Studio 11 in Stuhr near Bremen back on too, with a red marker. Only yesterday's opening party so far, but judging from GB01's Shoutbox it must have been a success, they are finally allowed to party in that location, and the next party is already scheduled for April 13th. Reason for me to brag again, since that party is already on my April-map http://goo.gl/maps/pe3zk before it's on GB01's own website www.gb01.tv. Here's where I found it: http://mia-*****.com/index.php?inc=vtermin&term_id=39 (And due to the forum's stupid *****ing out words likeBitch, the link to MiaBitch's website now doesn't work. So you will have to copy & paste it and replace the ***** withbitch.)

Another new opening: Spermabang in Saarbrücken. It's Melanie Moon's new and old party location, only now she seems to transform the entire building into a party location. I added it on to her formerly blue marker, which was already on the map. I changed it to red, because it now seems to become a pure AO-Gangbang location and she will propably quit doing the single-dates anyway. (Which were the reason for the blue marker; but come to think of it: Those single-dates were propably only covered, (according to her website) so it should have been a red marker all along.) I also put the marker in the right spot now, since the adress Kirchwies 2 is now available on the Spermabang-site. Opening party on Thursday, April 11th: http://spermabang.com/events.html

I put on several yellow markers for places with unknown adresses, but where several AO-bangs took place during the past months: Bree and Dendermonde in Belgium and Stein in The Netherlands for various advertised AO-parties on www.afspraakjes.com

Also Marita in 45701 Herten and the private gangbangs in 16761 Hennigsdorf near Berlin, who both advertise on www.fickanzeigen.net

And I put on the "Fickstute" from Saarlouis as BLACKLISTed with a purple pin, because this couple advertises her as being available for AO-Gangbangs, but insult you by mail if you actually ask them about the price and if she is available outside the Saarland. In my opinion a complete fake.

I changed Spermagames in Langenfeld to aqua marker, since the place "Villa in Petto" is a regular brothel, only rented for the parties. www.hausinpetto.de/ www.spermagames.com

Changed Skyrooms in Stuttgart and the Stettiner-Straße-30-adress in Berlin to red marker, since nothing else but AO-Gangbangs seems to happen there lately. Would also do so with the place near Yorckstraße in Berlin, the Spermafreunde-location near Munich and Steffi's usual hotel near Hamm/Dortmund, but since those adresses are not advertised anywhere, I keep the markers yellow and only approximate to the location. As I did with Melanie Moon before and still do with Gerti and Claudia from NRW.

Sibel is gone from Seidenstraße 17 in Krefeld, but with two parties already happening at this adress this year, I kept the location on with a blue marker, instead of the purple pin it had before because of Sibel.

Plus some minor adjustments, like renaming Eva-Freundin to Eves Diamonds, putting markers in more precise spots, changing the website links for the parties in Krefeld and such.

Since I was asked lately if I had actually been to all of those places, (LOL) I marked the places that I've actually been to myself with "(BEEN THERE)" or similar comments.

And after finishing the update, mine was the 16113th view!

SwingerLover
04-12-13, 12:46
The preliminary party map for May is set up; the URL is: http://goo.gl/maps/0FYTY.

The URL for the April map is still http://goo.gl/maps/pe3zk.

I'm quite surprised about the number of views on the January map. On FEB 1st, there were way below 2000 views, right now there are 9854! Where do over 8000 additional views come from after the map had practically expired?

SwingerLover
04-30-13, 22:29
The preliminary party map for May is set up; the URL is:

http://goo.gl/maps/0FYTYThe above short URL doesn't work properly; it zooms in too close to one specific location. So I created a new short URL, which is http://goo.gl/maps/AfK7N

And I fthat doesn't work, then here's the original long URL as well: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209133023052794765628.0004d9605ec5f58b7e6ec&msa=0

SwingerLover
05-04-13, 19:44
First up: Has anyone any info if AO is really available at the flatrate parties at Saunaclub Emmerich? I didn't put them on yet, because I'm not sure. On the phone, they told me yes; someone on this forum voiced his doubts. www.saunaclub-emmerich.de/

Next: I put the links to the monthly maps with advertised parties into the legend (the caption) of the regular AO-map:
May map: http://goo.gl/maps/AfK7N
New June map: (with not much on it yet) http://goo.gl/maps/9QbPR

And I just finished updating the general AO-map http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE with the following changes:

I deleted Conny69 in Bietigheim-Bissingen because she does no more Gangbangs. I also deleted the "Villa in Petto" in Langenfeld, which had been on there as a Spermagames-location and is no longer used by them. So there is to my knowledge no Flatrate-AO going on anymore at this brothel.

I changed the following to purple marker for becoming AO-flatrate inactive: Gerti in Bergisch-Gladbach, Holiday Bad Girls at Hülser Straße 109 in Krefeld, Club Libelle / Gangbang-Generation in Neckarbischofsheim, the holiday flat in Witten, the apartment at Annastraße in Moers, the Fornica Kino in 58644 Iserlohn, Planet X Erlebniskino at Kreuzholzstraße 6 in 67069 Ludwigshafen-Friesenheim, the Sexy-Angel Kino in 20359 Hamburg - Sankt Pauli, the unknown Rosenheim-location of Spermafreunde München and Schneewittchen in Viersen. I kept Villa am See in connection with BareBackKreis with a purple marker, since I don't know where BareBackKreis is partying in Kaiserslautern right now. If no AO-flatrate is happening there until the end of May, Villa am See will get listed as cancelled, with a pink pin.

As are the following already, who will get deleted then if there is no AO-flatrate happening in the meantime:

Gahlingspfad 10 in Krefeld and Worringer Straße 52 in Düsseldorf, since there hasn't been a party there in 2013 at all.

Penthouse 18 at Gertrud-Greising-Weg 18, (2nd floor, bell: Agentur) in 30177 Hannover-List, since they seem to have stopped doing gangbangs altogether, only P4P AO still happening now.

Club Angelique Gold at Moerser Straße 216 in 47198 Duisburg-Hochheide is closed and could be deleted right away. But on the off-chance that they will re-open again, I keep it on until the next big update as a cancelled location.

The Gangbang01-location Kow 2 at Luisenweg 119 in 20537 Hamburg-Hamm, because there are only GB01-Safe-Events going on there lately.

Mietbares Freudenhaus at Herforder Straße 163 in 32257 Bünde, since no AO-flatrate is happening anymore.

The Dolly Buster Center Erotik-Kino at Bruchstraße 1 in 38100 Braunschweig, because no more AO-gangbangs have happended there since I put it on the map. The weblink is also gone and I can find any other website for this place, so it might even be closed for good.

Herrenparty in 31303 Burgdorf, since the website seems to be dead, no flatrate is going on anymore and they had announced that they would stop partying. So unless they pick it up again, I will delete them in early June.

36119 Neuhof & 71063 Sindelfingen, because the AO-gangbangs in those cities have stopped too.

The parking places near Schwerte-Ergste and Witten are candidates for cancellation as well, but I'll wait a while with deleting them for now, because something might happen there during the spring and summer.

Changes: Aside from some minor adjustments like removing typos or removing Creampie-Ronja from the Spassfucktor-locations, (She's not with Spassfucktor-Alex anymore, and he has new women now.) I only changed Skyrooms in Stuttgart from red to aqua marker, since I believe that it is used for non-AO gangbangs as well.

And here are the 11 places I added on:

FKK Alina, An der Glashütte 5, 46282 Dorsten with a pink marker for being an AO P4P FKK-Club. (Thanks for flagging it to me, Varenne!) www.fkk-alina.com

Sexy-Michaela at Heerstraße 129 in 47053 Duisburg-Hochfeld (Bell: Michaela Müller-Schatz) since occasional AO-Gangbangs with Sexy-Michaela & friend happened at this adress this year. But she's also available for P4P, ergo: blue marker. www.eroprofile.com/SexyMichaela www.sexymichaela.com/index.php

Club Fortuna, Fortunastraße 38, 42489 Wülfrath because Boris Senking does his AO/Safe Cum-on-Girls-Bangs there now. The regular Partytreff Fortuna seems to be closed, the link to their former website leads to the Intimdream website now. Who also do occasional flatrate parties, but only covered. Therefore the place gets an aqua marker for mixed AO/non-AO places. http://boris-senking-event.com/details.html

The two belgian hotels/motels Logies 355 at Genkersteenweg 355 in B-3500 Hasselt and Motel Chadim at Brusselsesteenweg 282 in B-9230 Wetteren (naturally with a green marker for various places with known adress that usually have nothing to do with AO parties) because they are used more often lately for AO-Gangbangs advertised on: www.afspraakjes.be

The city of Bochum for the unknown private location where they do private AO Creampie Orgies for around 60 €, including HIV-test, drinks & buffet. (Bareback is mandatory here!) To participate, one has to register by phone or via the ads. They advertise on: www.fickreklame.com www.fickanzeigen.net/partytermine

The city of Stuttgart, because the 'lusting E-cup-Lady' (30) does occasional 3-hour-AO-Gangbangs for 100 € per guy lately at an unknown location. You have to bring along your own, current HIV-test! Advertises on: www.fickanzeigen.net/mollige-girls www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

The Northern Bavaria Region with 974xx-ZIP-Code for the private AO Creampie & anal gangbangs with a 3-hole-slavewife for small pocket money. Advertised for on: www.fickreklame.com & www.fickanzeigen.net/paar-sucht-ihn

Rotterdam (South Holland, The Netherlands) because a number of Bare Gangbangs, for example with Danielle (25) & Marlon (27) for 100 € (limited to 10 guys) have been advertised for this city and area lately on: www.sexjobs.nl www.afspraakjes.com

"Rudelfotze" & couple "paarluebeck807" in 23569 Lübeck-Kücknitz for their AO [CodeWord107] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord107) Bukkake & Creampie 3-hole-Gangbangs with blonde 3-hole & [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) wife (46) & girl-friend they do a few times a month for 50 €. www.poppen.de/forum/t-2415366-ao-ns-bukakke-gangbang-in-lubeck They also advertise on: www.fickreklame.com

Squirting Nicki in Duisburg-Ruhrort for her AO Gangbangs, sometimes together with Sandraprivat for 70 €, happening nearly once a month and being advertised on: www.fickreklame.com www.fickanzeigen.net/partytermine/ http://www.hotpartys.com/index2.htm

The last six get a yellow marker, because the adresses are unknown and not advertised. You have to contact them by phone or by mail, using the message system of the advertising sites.

Question: Would it be better to generally alphabetize the yellow-marker-locations by cities only?

SwingerLover
06-25-13, 20:02
The short URL to the July map is http://goo.gl/maps/0xtWk
The one for the June-map is still: http://goo.gl/maps/9QbPR

Varenne
06-27-13, 21:46
In this just opened club work many girls from M-Exclusiv (Dülmen) , deserves a marker on the AO map.

http://saunaclub-m2.de

Marine One
06-28-13, 02:49
In this just opened club work many girls from M-Exclusiv (Dülmen) , deserves a marker on the AO map.

http://saunaclub-m2.deHow do you know this is an AO club? I didn't see anything like that on the website?

Thanks

Varenne
06-28-13, 13:17
How do you know this is an AO club? I didn't see anything like that on the website?I don't really know, as I never visited. But this new club is affiliated to.

M-Exclusiv (http://m-exclusiv.com)

, which from my own experience is indeed an AO club (although no mention exists on its website either). Besides, AO girls from M are now reported to work in M2. Therefore I think it's save to infer that M2 is an AO club as well. Reports of actual visits are needed for confirmation.

SwingerLover
07-18-13, 19:42
i changed the following to purple marker for becoming ao-flatrate inactive: gerti in bergisch-gladbach, holiday bad girls at hülser straße 109 in krefeld, club libelle / gangbang-generation in neckarbischofsheim, the holiday flat in witten, the apartment at annastraße in moers, the fornica kino in 58644 iserlohn, planet x erlebniskino at kreuzholzstraße 6 in 67069 ludwigshafen-friesenheim, the sexy-angel kino in 20359 hamburg. sankt pauli, the unknown rosenheim-location of spermafreunde münchen and schneewittchen in viersen. i kept villa am see in connection with barebackkreis with a purple marker, since i don't know where barebackkreis is partying in kaiserslautern right now. if no ao-flatrate is happening there until the end of may, villa am see will get listed as cancelled, with a pink pin.

as are the following already, who will get deleted then if there is no ao-flatrate happening in the meantime:

club angelique gold at moerser straße 216 in 47198 duisburg-hochheide is closed and could be deleted right away. but on the off-chance that they will re-open again, i keep it on until the next big update as a cancelled location.

the gangbang01-location kow 2 at luisenweg 119 in 20537 hamburg-hamm, because there are only gb01-safe-events going on there lately.

herrenparty in 31303 burgdorf, since the website seems to be dead, no flatrate is going on anymore and they had announced that they would stop partying. so unless they pick it up again, i will delete them in early june.

36119 neuhof & 71063 sindelfingen, because the ao-gangbangs in those cities have stopped too.

the parking places near schwerte-ergste and witten are candidates for cancellation as well, but i'll wait a while with deleting them for now, because something might happen there during the spring and summer.july map: http://goo.gl/maps/0xtwk

i just finished updating the general ao-map http://goo.gl/maps/rk0pe with the following changes:

i deleted club angelique gold in duisburg and "relax-today" in kerpen because they are closed. i deleted 36119 neuhof & 71063 sindelfingen and the "herrenparty" in burgdorf because no ao is happening there anymore. i also deleted club libelle/gangbang-generation in neckarbischofsheim because no ao is happening there anymore and the gangbang01-location kow2 in hamburg because they do only covered gangbangs there now.

i changed the following to purple marker for becoming ao-flatrate inactive: seidenstraße 17 in krefeld, penthouse 18 in hannover-list, faro 8 in marl, the former gangbang01 locations club bizarro in frechen & drüber & drunter in mönchengladbach, the parkingplaces near witten-heven & schwerte-ergste, ego-eroticstore in oberhonnefeld, the erdbeermund-eroticstore in karlsdorf-neuthard, the yorckstraße-location in berlin, buxom lilly in berlin-hohenschönhausen and the private location parties in bochum. the latter only because they have been doing their parties at steinenhaus in hattingen lately and nothing is going on in bochum at this time. (steinenhaus hasn't had enough parties yet to add it to the map.) i kept the other inactive places on for now, because there is still ao available there as pay-per-session or flatrate might start again. that's why i kept gahlingspfad 10 in krefeld, penthouse 18 in hannover-list and worringer straße 52 in düsseldorf still on the map.

mietbares freudenhaus in bünde was ripe to be deleted too, but they are re-doing their website, so i'll wait if something ao will show up.

some of the former inactive places got ao-revived again, so i changed them back to their original marker-colour: annastraße 25 in moers back to aqua, the spermafreunde-münchen-location near rosenheim to yellow, oppumer straße 6 in krefeld and gerti in bergisch-gladbach back to blue. there was an ao-gangbang at annastraße a few weeks back, manuela had a few ao-gangbangs of her own at oppumer 6 in krefeld and gerti is also active again, although not at her previous place. she's doing ao-gangbangs in some forests in her area lately and advertises them on eronity under the name of "tabulosechantal".

changes: i changed mega-extrem to purple pin for blacklist because of what i experienced there in may. i changed dollhaus heidenheim to pink marker because the events-page is completely gone from their website and so it is only a regular pay-per-session place now. i hope there is still ao going on there, otherwise it will be deleted. the name of the club in wülfrath got changed from "club fortuna" to "dream heaven", so i corrected the map accordingly. i changed the stettiner straße 30 location in berlin from red to aqua because some non-ao events had happened there as well. and the gb01-location "swingerclub absolut" has a pink pin now because this place will close for good this month; so it will be deleted next time i update the map. same goes for frankfurt am main and henningsdorf if there is no ao happening until then, as well as for the holiday flat in witten, mietbares freudenhaus in bünde and the dolly buster sexshop in braunschweig which i still kept on for now.

aside from that, i did some minor changes & corrections, mostly corrected wrong or changed website links and added on phone numbers in some cases. i also put the blacklisted places to the group of places where where they would be if they weren't blacklisted, like the inactive and cancelled places have been and still are. and then of course added on the following new places:

international hotgirls at gladbacher straße 4, 41747 viersen: occasional ao & anal amateur sexparty with 5 girls for 69 €. careful! those might be the mg-girls from hindenburgstraße 218 in mönchengladbach! if so, then stay away! http://sexkontakte.xfind.de/show/party-viersen/24742/

partytreff emmerich am rhein, hinter dem engel 15, 46446 emmerich http://partytreff-emmerich.de/ daily parties for 69 €; 3 hours for 49 €; 1 hour for 39 € with 10 girls, four of them are supposed to be tabooless, meaning ao. opening hours: mon-thu 10:30-01:30; fri & sat 13- 05:00; sun 13-02:00.

partytreff oase, am schlachthof 6, 45883 gelsenkirchen http://oase-partytreff.de/ opening hours: mon-thu 10-1:00; fri & sat 14- 5:00; sun 14-1:00. daily parties with 15 girls (3 of them do ao) for 1x30€; 2x49€; 3x59€.4x69€; 5x79€. on sundays: flatrate party for 79 €. on mondays, they do flatrate parties too since july; 59 € for covered. 79 € for ao. 119 € for the vip-ticket.

love factory, dieselstraße 6, 50170 kerpen-sindorf http://lovefactory.info/
every day 11-20:00: party-time, covered for 60 €, ao for 80 €, vip-ticket for 100 €. http://lovefactory.info/index.php/party http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/39366/kerpen-50170-partytag-lovefactory.html
every day 20-1:00, sat & sun 20-3:00: saunaclub. 25 € entrance fee & 25 € per session. http://lovefactory.info/index.php/sauna http://sexdo.de/club/39365/kerpen-50170-saunaparty-lovefactory.html
i believe this to be the "party-schlampen"-ao-team from krefeld who have taken over this club since july 5th. this place was on my blacklist when it was still "relax-today" (after what i experienced there on july 12th 2012. extremely lousy treatment by management when i wanted to start to complain about all that was not happening, despite having been advertised.) let's hope the new management works out better!

mystic girls at oberhützer straße 33, (bell: stern) 42857 remscheid http://mysticgirls.de/

saunaclub m-exclusiv, weseler straße 104, 48249 dülmen-buldern http://m-exclusiv.com/wordpress/ prices: 1x45€; 2x75€; 3x90€; 4x99, 95€, free entry.

saunaclub m2, alfhausener straße 21, 49565 bramsche-hesepe www.saunaclub-m2.com/site/ prices: 1x55€; 2x80€; 3x95€; free entry.

ambrosia partyclub, ruhrstraße 10, 45701 herten-westerholt every wed from 11-1:00: ao & anal party for 99 €. http://partytreff-ambrosia.de/deutsch/?page_id=118

swingerclub butterfly, teichstraße 13, 04509 wiedemar-werlitzsch www.pc-butterfly.de/index.html occasionally used for ao-gangbangs with "popp-prinzessin" for 49 €, including drinks & snacks. www.eronity.com/event.php?id=3005

a3-parkingplace tilsit; leverkusen towards köln-mülheim is used for ao-gangbangs with 24/7-bdsm-slave moni (51; 90 kg) for 60 €, advertised on: www.fickanzeigen.net/paar-sucht-ihn

18+ erotic shop, am bahnhof 2, 55494 rheinböllen www.18plus-erotikshop.de/ occasionally used for ao-gangbangs.

erotik supermarkt, allerheiligenstraße 38, 60313 frankfurt am main www.erotik-supermarkt.de/ private ao creampie gangbang with "sexy_susi" (not the pornstar!) from frankfurt are happening here, for 15 € entrance fee to the kino. (anal only with condom, otherwise ao.) www.erotik-supermarkt.de/gaestebuch.html www.poppen.de/forum/f-97-swingerclubs-pornokinos-saunen

josefines sexkino, platz der deutschen einheit 3, 63065 offenbach am main www.josefines-eroticstore.de/ occasionally used for private ao-gangbangs with "siambayshore" for free except for the kino-entrance fee. limited number of participants. one has to register via their eronity-profile or the josefine's site: www.eronity.com/event.php?id=3004 www.josefines-eroticstore.de/community.html?func=view&catid=3&id=2427

star-erotic, rennsteigstraße 2-6, 98544 zella-mehlis occasionally used for ao-gangbangs with "siambayshore" for only the 10 € entrance fee to the kino. www.eronity.com/event.php?id=3030 also ossacionally used by oralia for her bukkake-only events. www.eronity.com/profil.php?n=oralia

bretten (near bruchsal) : small private ao-gangbangs are lately advertised, like the following: www.fickreklame.com/paar-sucht-ihn/index.php?id=1373542365 (or this previous one: sat 6th 21-2:00: ao-gangbang-party with alexa de luxe & 2 girlfriends for 100 €. [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101) and soft sm should also be possible again.)

gangbang-nord in bad nenndorf: ao creampie-gangbangs with chubby e-cup piggy nina (24) or other women for 80 €. www.gangbang-nord.com/

gina-blonde in aachen: frequent ao gangbangs with gina blonde & maybe one other woman for 120-160 €. limited to 10-16 guys. hiv-test required & available on-site. www.gina-blonde.com/gangbang-blog/?page_id=5

gina blonde in mannheim: frequent ao gangbangs with gina blonde & maybe one other woman for 120-160 €. limited to 10-16 guys. hiv-test required & available on-site. www.gina-blonde.com/gangbang-blog/?page_id=5

SwingerLover
07-22-13, 14:25
The short URL for the August map is: http://goo.gl/maps/QZ8sf
The regular URL is: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209133023052794765628.0004e21659fa6fafdbeae&msa=0&ll=49.28214,9.09668&spn=11.358492,19.753418

The parking places near Schwerte-Ergste and Witten are candidates for cancellation as well, but I'll wait a while with deleting them for now, because something might happen there during the spring and summer.AT least PP Golf near the A 43, exit 20 Witten-Heven, has become activated again, so I already changed it back to green marker on the AO-map.

SwingerLover
08-23-13, 20:00
The short URL for the September-AO-map is: http://goo.gl/maps/g9mR3

SwingerLover
09-05-13, 21:19
The short URL for the September-AO-map is: http://goo.gl/maps/g9mR3I just updated the regular AO-map, which I noticed to have past the 20000 views mark.

I deleted the following places:

16761 Hennigsdorf & Frankfurt am Main because no flatrate AO is offered there anymore lately, except for Erotiksupermarkt in Frankfurt, which has it's own marker.
Unknown private location in Bochum, as well as the holiday-flat at Bellerslohstraße 12 in 58452 Witten, because the people that used to do the AO-parties there use other locations now. Lately they had a few GBs at Steinenhaus in Hattingen, but there weren't enough of them to put this place on the map. Their latest AO-events were outdoor-events on ParkingPlace Golf, which is now back to green marker.
Mietbares Freudenhaus in Bünde got deleted as well, because nothing at all happened in the last half year; and Club Absolut in Maschen got closed on the 31st of July due to some Bauamt-bureaucracy. So there will be no GB01-AO-events held there anymore either. www.swingerclub-absolut.de

I put a pink pin on places that will be deleted if nothing happens there in the next 4 weeks:

Eves Diamonds in Mönchengladbach-Odenkirchen, because they are closed for good. It could be deleted right away, but I leave it on for now so that people will notice that it is closed. www.eva-freundin.de/

Same goes for the former Spermagames-location at Buchholzstraße 58 in Köln-Mülheim.

The "International Hotgirls" seem to have stopped partying at Gladbacher Straße 4 in Viersen, and at my BLACKLISTed location Schneewittchen in Viersen was no AO flatrate event happening for months. So if nothing happens there until late September I will delete both these places in Viersen too.

And Creampie-Steffi has unfortunately quit doing her Creampie-Gangbangs at various hotel-locations due to being terrorized by BureauKrauts. So unless someone else starts using the Autobahn-hotel on the A2 at Rhynern-Nord, (where I put the marker) I will delete this place too. http://www.creampie-party.de/

I changed the NRW-Studio in Düren from red to aqua marker since I found out that it isn't used for AO only.

I changed Dream Heaven in Wülfrath to it's plain name without mentioning Boris Senking anymore, because he has stopped partying there since Spermagames started to use this place. They are currently the only AO-user of this location, everything else is covered. So the marker stays aqua.

Oppumer Straße 6 in Krefeld got changed from blue to purple marker, since no flatrate events are happening there right now.

And I lifted some purple markers because the places became AO-flatrate active again:

I changed Seidenstraße 17 in Krefeld and Penthouse 18 in Hannover-List back to blue, because there were an AO parties there lately. SexyAngel Porn theatre in Hamburg Sankt Pauli got changed back to green marker, since Rudelfotze Inken was active there lately and may visit there frequently. Because of her, I put on Tresen Total in Neumünster, with a green marker.

And I changed the location "near S-Bahnhof station Yorckstraße" in Berlin, which is actually at Monumentenstraße 25 from purple to aqua. Before it had been yellow, but since I learned the adress from an ad, it's not unknown anymore. Hence the aqua marker, since it's mostly used for covered events and only occasionally for AO.

New places:

I don't know if I mentioned putting on FKK Verena in Dortmund before, it is on for a while already with a pink marker for Pay-per-session-AO. http://fkk-verena.com/

As mentioned above, I put on Tresen Total in Neumünster with a green marker, since it seems to be a regular playground of Rudelfotze Inken. www.eroprofile.com/Rudelfotze www.tresen-total.de/homepage.html

I also put on the private Studio at unknown location in 63739 Aschaffenburg, where "partyhouse" = "pornorama-xxx" do their filmed gangbangs, which are sometimes AO. AO is possible, if you bring your own HIV-test, no older than 2 weeks. http://party-house.biz/ www.amateurcommunity.com/sender/pornorama-xxx.html

And I put on Swingerclub Wildwechsel in Hamburg-Rahlstedt with an aqua marker as one of Gangbang01's playgrounds.

SwingerLover
09-06-13, 16:32
I added on 6 more places to the regular AO-map: http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE

88416 Steinhausen an der Rottum with a yellow marker for unknown location, because Spermageile-Rita is doing AO-Gangbangs there lately. www.amateurcommunity.com/sender/Spermageile-Rita.html www.privategig.com/de/Profil/Spermageile-Rita.php

Olten (Switzerland) with a yellow marker for unknown location, because occasional AO Gangbangs are held there by "Partykreis-NoLimit" for free, except for "splitting the cost of the location". www.eroprofile.com/Partykreis-NoLimit

The city of Heilbronn, likewise with a yellow marker for unknown location, because several AO-Gangbangs happen regularly in this city lately. Some are done by an unknown provider with a hired porn-star for usually around 130 € + cost of HIV-test. Other AO-Gangbangs are occasionally held by "Hot-party-Heilbronn" for around 80 € + 12 € for HIV-test: http://businessevent.oyla.de/cgi-bin/hpm_homepage.cgi

The parking place near the "Media Markt" in Weiterstadt is used lately for several Outdoor Gangbangs with AO-Andrea for 30 €. So I put it on with a green marker.

The "Döner-Imbiss" Club K7 at Taubfeld 6 in 66121 Saarbrücken with a purple BLACKLIST-pin instead of the blue marker it would get if it proved to be any good. (First and last time I was at their place in Lebach, AO meant "all without fucking"! Per their request on the website, I call them "Döner-Imbiss" now.) http://clubk7.de/

The "AO-Haus" at Taunusstraße 32, (entrance Elbestraße) in 60329 Frankfurt am Main, because his seems to be a Laufhaus dedicated mostly to pay-per-session AO. Ergo: Pink marker. http://ffm-forum.com/T32.htm http://jako.dapnet.de/main-f.htm www.ffm-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

I wonder about Swingerclub Liberty-Rose in Bildstock in the Saarland. On their website, they advertise a "Cream Pie Party" for WED, SEP 18th 9-24:00 for 60 € for guys / 20 € for couples. I'm curious if this is a real AO-Swingers-event. I don't put it on the map yet; not until I'm sure. www.libertyrose.org/

Koosje12
09-06-13, 22:56
I guess this topic should be moved to the AO part of the Germany forum?

SwingerLover
09-16-13, 19:17
I wonder about Swingerclub Liberty-Rose in Bildstock in the Saarland. On their website, they advertise a "Cream Pie Party" for WED, SEP 18th 9-24:00 for 60 € for guys / 20 € for couples. I'm curious if this is a real AO-Swingers-event. I don't put it on the map yet; not until I'm sure.www.libertyrose.org/I called and asked and got confirmation that the Cream Pie Parties are definitely AO; I was also told that AO is done at a lot of the regular parties as well. So I put this place on the map with an aqua marker for regular Swingerclubs with AO-events of their own.

I also changed the marker of EGO Oberhonnefeld back from purple to green, because Natascha The Gangbang Queen had announced an AO Gangbang there last week.

And I changed the name of Cleopatra Arena in Gelsenkirchen to "Saunaclub Cleopatra", which is what it says on their website now.

ElGuaje
07-03-14, 07:35
Any updates, particularly in Berlin? There's nothing solid really showing on the map, is there really no AO action in Berlin?

SwingerLover
07-06-14, 21:54
Any updates, particularly in Berlin? There's nothing solid really showing on the map, is there really no AO action in Berlin?Very few, considering the size of the city. A lot of what does happen isn't advertised, only spread through word of mouth.

My regular AO-map is pretty much out of date; I can just barely find the time to keep the monthly maps updated. The link to the July map (where you can find what I found being advertised for July) is: http://goo.gl/maps/b1t2F.

ElGuaje
07-06-14, 23:50
Very few, considering the size of the city. A lot of what does happen isn't advertised, only spread through word of mouth.

My regular AO-map is pretty much out of date; I can just barely find the time to keep the monthly maps updated. The link to the July map (where you can find what I found being advertised for July) is: http://goo.gl/maps/b1t2F.Wow, good job with the map, very impressive!

Shame regarding the AO situation in Berlin. Do you know if there are at least any brothels / kinos / anything that are AO?

Otherwise, I guess I'll just wait for my 4-month stay in Rheinland-Palatinate.

Do you know by any chance how much opportunity for mongering there is in Koblenz? I am aware of the 2 FKK places in the region.

Thanks

SwingerLover
07-09-14, 20:40
I have no personal knowledge about the Berlin scene, only what I find online. It's too far away from me, because I'm from (tatarataaa): The greater Koblenz region in Rhineland-Palatinate. So I suppose we can meet sometime during your 4-month-stay.

Mongering opportunities in Koblenz are slim, and almost non existing regarding AO. (That is regarding flatrate venues; for 1-on-1 covered sex, you'll find plenty of hoors in Koblenz. And AO P4 P-club Dolce Vita Raubach isn't far from Koblenz either.).

AddisDude
04-30-20, 15:14
Yes, I added Doc Master's in Ludwigsburg to the map because Ronja is known to be there from time to time. (Put the Erdbeermund in Karlsdorf on for the same reason and the general Creampie-Ronja-yellow-marker for Stuttgart is deliberately placed at the adress of a Dr. Mller sexshop, where she has been to as well.)

Raving nymph is right! I have never heard of any tests being necessary to fuck her, unless she's at a party that requires it, like it was at Spermagames. So if no test is needed at her arranged parties and member events, there's none needed for a random fuck either. I've already heard stories about one of her outdoor member events last summer near a lake, where she didn't only fuck every member without rubber and test, but called upon every guy just passing by to join in and fuck her. (Schokobebe Vicky was not very amused by that, by the way!) So Ronja has the same 'concept' as Gangbang-Natascha: No concept, except fuck every dick she can lay claim to bareback, once she gets going!I am wondering if Ronja is still around?