PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sauna Club Harem (Paderborn)

Jymondor
11-14-12, 21:14
So, we start here.

Address.

Zum Strothebach 1.

33175 Bad Lippspringe (bei Paderborn)

http://www.saunaclubharem.de

Opening hours.

Sunday to Thursday from 12:00 pm. 3:00 am.

Friday and Saturday from 12:00 pm to open end.

Standard day ticket. 35€ (Entrance and soft drinks only)

All-inclusive day ticket (Complimentary selection of food and various soft drinks, draft beers and coffee specialties).65€

Each 1/2 hr. 50€

CIM. 25€

Anal as per girl. Usually 50€

Food cooked to order. Better than in PSR, very comparable with Das 5 Element, but larger portions and wider selection. There is no buffet at all. No chance for quick snack, you should sit down at the table and order a meal.

All-inclusive ticked means "all you can drink".

There are two hotel rooms available for overnight stay.

Jymondor
11-14-12, 21:15
I am starting this thread sitting at the full-sized desk in spacious room on the second floor of FKK Harem. This is fully furnished hotel room, fairly private. It cost me 89€ per night. 65€ all-inclusive day ticket paid extra.

This is VERY interesting club. It looks very different. It is huge. You can easily get lost on the second floor walking through all these endless corridors with uncounted number of rooms.

There are dry and wet saunas. Every few hour (schedule is at the sauna's door) a man with the towel and bucket of the water makes a real hell inside the wet sauna. I survived this.

There is large indoor Jacuzzi and outdoor swimming pool.

I would say wellness facility is outstanding.

Girls. Well. 25 to 35. Most of them look like girls-next-door. No stunners. But almost all are doable. Service is so-so. Girls are diligent, but I haven't seen any really skilled. DFK here looks like a standard. I've been here few times and all the girls I sessioned with did DFK.

Some girls are naked, some in lingerie. It looks like no restrictions here. There is no "no approach policy", but girls are not really sharky.

Why I am here?

Of course this club cannot compete with big Hesssen and famous NRW clubs. But this is only 100 km from Hannover Messe. During the Messe any shithole in Hannover starts at 150€. Room in Mercure these days is over 280€. So, I'd rather pay 85€ per stay, add 65€ and will enjoy no-limit food, drinks, wellness. Two-three sessions with the girls sounds like a bonus.

I assume this thread will seat deep in a bottom, because I do not expect anybody will make trip there. Just for FKK Harem. And also it is a very low chance somebody will stack here for business. This is real middle of nowhere. But indeed this is a decent club and deserves own thread.

Ok, now I am ready for third round.

First room was with Michaela. Romanian of mid 20-s, medium built. DFK, DIGITS allowed. BBBJ so-so. But she hold hard pounding for 20 minutes in any position without any attempts to restrict penetration.

Second room with Jasmine. She is former Melissa at Finca Erotica and World. She works here one week only. She complains that World's girls make less and less money. So yesterday I did Misha who escaped from World to GT. Today is Melissa who is looking for better life under new name at another club.

Simex
11-15-12, 01:42
Nice one Jymonder. I'll also add to the sample once I give Atmos a try next week and will be passing Harem on my way to Dusseldorf for some meetings.

I am starting this thread sitting at the full-sized desk in spacious room on the second floor of FKK Harem. This is fully furnished hotel room, fairly private. It cost me 89€ per night. 65€ all-inclusive day ticket paid extra.

This is VERY interesting club. It looks very different. It is huge. You can easily get lost on the second floor walking through all these endless corridors with uncounted number of rooms.

There are dry and wet saunas. Every few hour (schedule is at the sauna's door) a man with the towel and bucket of the water makes a real hell inside the wet sauna. I survived this.

There is large indoor Jacuzzi and outdoor swimming pool.

Jymondor
11-15-12, 18:52
Nice one Jymonder. I'll also add to the sample once I give Atmos a try next week and will be passing Harem on my way to Dusseldorf for some meetings.One girl said that BBBJ is illegal in Hamburg. Is that true?

BTW, I am still in Harem. Meeting room now is occupied by the group of very busy men with laptops in slippers and robes. It looks like they having meeting. Naked girls serving drinks for them.

Jymondor
11-15-12, 22:56
Not "Julia". It sounds like "Yulia". Not sure how to spell it.

Finally I found gem here. Slim Romanian with gracious body, silky skin, beautiful eyes, dark hair by the middle of her back. Small natural breast. She worked in all significant clubs (World, Palace, Oase, PHG, GT and somewhere else. Don't remember) and finally settled here for almost one year. She could be a star at any club, so I asked what she is doing here in the middle of nowhere. She said she like this place. But after I found the answer. No surprise I did no see earlier. After my session I looked at her and saw her going back and forth to the room with the next customer. She is above competition here and definitely takes advantages of it. She charges 25E for DFK and DIGITS. 50E for CIM and COB. 100E for GREEK. So 1 hr session with DFK was 150E + tip. No regrets, but I had better sessions with better looking girls in favorite clubs without paying 25E extra for DFK.

Yakob
11-15-12, 23:18
Not "Julia". It sounds like "Yulia". Not sure how to spell it.Sometimes the Romanians spell and pronouce Anglo Julia like the Latin way which is Giulia.

Nille Copenhagen
06-29-13, 06:35
One girl said that BBBJ is illegal in Hamburg. Is that true?

BTW, I am still in Harem. Meeting room now is occupied by the group of very busy men with laptops in slippers and robes. It looks like they having meeting. Naked girls serving drinks for them.No BBBJ is not illegal, the girls just want to make more money on you, LOL.

But is common that in Hamborg that you pay 20€ extra for BBBJ.

Sounds like I should book the place for the next business meeting, LOL

Yakob
09-16-13, 21:33
My friend an I was talking about our next trip and Harem in Paderborn was on the visit list even if its going wrong.

28 Sept 2013 is a Saturday and the club is expecting 50 girls to be working the halls.

Sorbonne
12-20-14, 00:56
Nobody on this board goes to this club or bother to post report on it, and it should stay that way.

On Friday, the 19th, there were 20 girls at most and the equal number of men at this rather spacious club, that seemed to be under. The same management as the Park Schloss Dali.

There was one 8, but having been used to 9 or above, I didn't even bother with her.

Instead, there was this amusing girl from Dominican Republic. I went to DR with my girlfriend from Kiev earlier this year and never even paid attention to DR girls while I was there, so when I met this girl, I considered it as an oppertunity.

While talking, she asked me to get her a fanta, saying she would have to pay for it if she orders it, but if I order it, I can get it for free and give it to her, so I did.

As a girl from the Caribbean, where there is no entertainment but sex, she was naturally talented.

But when I checked out, I was charged 3.50 Euros for the fanta. 3.50 E was no big deal, but I was upset that she lied to me. I told the management to disciplin her, but my request was ignored.

This ruined the whole evening for me, and I will never go back there again.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 12:02
Nobody on this board goes to this club or bother to post report on it, and it should stay that way.

On Friday, the 19th, there were 20 girls at most and the equal number of men at this rather spacious club, that seemed to be under. I heard there's 22 girls working now.

Breadman
03-02-15, 20:47
But when I checked out, I was charged 3.50 Euros for the fanta. 3.50 E was no big deal, but I was upset that she lied to me. I told the management to disciplin her, but my request was ignored.

This ruined the whole evening for me, and I will never go back there again.They probably saw you hand it to the girl, if you had stuck it under your towel and let her drink it that way it would only have cost you 50 euros.

BarryWood
04-26-16, 16:48
I ventured over to Harem, even though there is a huge lack of reviews online for this place. The overall impression was a good experience.

The house is well maintained, and there is options for the entrance fee. I went with the all inclusive for 65 euro. That includes one meal and unlimited beers (and other non-alcoholic beverages). The meal is freshly cooked not a buffet and was actually pretty good.

The steam room and 2 of 3 saunas inside are not working right now, but they had a jacuzzi inside and outside, along with a cold pool and sauna outside. The place has various places to rest and plenty of rooms to play, including a billiards table.

I showed up about 3 pm on a Saturday. The parking lot was pretty full but went inside and found the ratio was actually good, about 2:1 women to men. Probably 10 girls were average looking, 4 ugly ones, and from 3-9 pm I met 3 hot chicks. 2 ugly women kept following me around and trying to force themselves on me, couldn't take a hint so I eventually told them I am not interested at all. One kept giving me bad looks after that but I don't really understand why they hire ugly chicks at the sauna. There is mostly Eastern European women. One told me she was Spanish with an EE accent, and when I spoke some words of Spanish she couldn't reply. Another couple girls said they were half Romanian and half some other part of Europe. A couple Africans, Russians, no western Europeans though. Which I bring up because I have had the best performances from Western Europeans.

On the bright side, every girl I spoke to offered anal, which is pretty rare for the sauna scene.

The first girl I choose was a disappointment. She hot, said her name was Layla, blond hair, 170 cm, B cup, nice body with a rose tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back, admitted to being from Romania, and was super enthusiastic until we got into it. I was on top pumping away having a great time until I looked up and saw her checking her nails while giving some fake moans. Then never really could fake any other interest and I lost my hard on before finishing the second round. She asked if anything was wrong and I told her she was too fake, I felt like I was fucking someone that didn't want to be there and I wasn't into it. She didn't take it well, but I could give a fuck, it was disappointing. I told a few guys not to give her the time of day and also made a quick complaint while checking out.

Second girl was top notch. I had her twice. She was the hottest girl in the club besides 2 other tall blonds. This one was shorter 165 cm, and looked a bit like Mila Kunis. She has her upper lip pierced with a stud, and a tattoo on her right shoulder of a woman's face outlined in black with red highlights. She was a fun girl right from the first chat and didn't insist on going upstairs right away like all the other girls. We enjoyed 10-15 minutes of fucking around by the bar, and she didn't try to get me to buy her a drink. The first session went well and was a GFE experience. Afterwards she said we should grab a drink. I asked how much it is for me to buy her a drink and she said don't worry about it. She gave the bartender a token for a beer and I got my beer through the all inclusive. I went around to the sauna, hot tub and circled back to find her a bit later, had another fun flirty chat and went upstairs for a 150 E for 60 mins with all included. She took anal well although I didn't pound too hard, it was more erotic and she was rubbing her clit until she came. We finished a couple more positions and slowly collected ourselves and went downstairs.

The food I saw coming out of the Kitchen looked good, and my meal was great. Bartenders were attentive with not so bad service. Towels were always available and the the place is generally clean.

I would recommend this place, but I would ask about the 35 E entrance and what the other shit cost. I will go back during the week sometime soon and report about the weekday performance.