PDA

View Full Version : Causeway bay

Jacky1973
11-27-12, 17:34
Will be staying in Causeway Bay in the coming days and was wondering if it is safe to bring a girl at the hotel for overnight? Any recommended sites for pick ups or places. See some of them are very mechanical in their advert. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers,

Ebauche
11-27-12, 20:18
Will be staying in Causeway Bay in the coming days and was wondering if it is safe to bring a girl at the hotel for overnight? Any recommended sites for pick ups or places. See some of them are very mechanical in their advert. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers,No need to start a specific thread, mate. HK is geographically small. You could wander from Causeway Bay to Wanchai and not even realise it. They are "neighbourhoods."

Any hotel in HK will be girl friendly.

Anywhere in the harbor area of the island or Kowloon-side will be readily accessible by taxi. Plenty of info in the General thread about where to hunt. Time to do your homework.

MrPatsFan
11-08-14, 04:09
Had a brief stay at a hotel near Tin Hau Station. Decided to try my luck with the 141.com girls and found it very good and for good value.

Location: on electric road #119-125, there's a green neon "massage" sign so can't miss, next to a pastry shop.

Tried 2 girls.

1. Sueit Yee at 2nd floor, room 119-see. Face about 7, body about 7 (a bit of tummy), speaks Cantonese and mandarin, not sure about English. Good service, good attitude, shower together, CBJ. Very good back massage afterwards, it used to be her line of work apparently.

2. Gigi: at 2nd floor, room 121-B2; mixed Chinese Portuguese. She definitely speaks some English as I heard her on the phone conversing with another customer afterwards. She was one of the high lights of my Asia trip. Face about 7, body I give 9 (insanely sexy 38 G boobs. Yep they are real. Just a bit of tummy but it's ok, nice firm round butt, give CBJ but extra $50 HK for BBBJ, I believe she does CIM also. I paid a little extra for Cosplay, she put on one of those lace stockings hanging on the wall. It was definitely worth it. After she puts on the outfit she gave a little erotic dance, couldn't keep my hands off of her. Great sex, she enjoyed it almost as much as me in the doggy position, looking at herself in the mirror, seeing those lovely boobs being bounced. It was a great feeling to pound her lovely ass while reaching underneath those lace and squeezing those titties. The rest you can imagine. She also offered to spend the night / day with me if I wanted, for $2,500 HKD I believe it was.

Overall I found 141 to have good service girls with good attitudes, for only half the price of a hotel girl. Even better if you can find someone who speaks a bit of English if you are not of Chinese tongue.

Good luck