PDA

View Full Version : Al Ain

PC Bum
12-03-12, 20:17
Been assigned to live in Al Ain for the foreseeable future. So I thought I would start a thread in efforts to help get some intel going. So far I've struck out everywhere I've been. Been to three massage places and all seemed very legitimate. And haven't been able to find any WGs in any of the bars I've been to.

So I hope we can build a knowledge base and help each other.

Happy Mongering.

PC BUM

Wicked Roger
12-03-12, 20:54
Been assigned to live in Al Ain for the foreseeable future. So I thought I would start a thread in efforts to help get some intel going. So far I've struck out everywhere I've been. Been to three massage places and all seemed very legitimate. And haven't been able to find any WGs in any of the bars I've been to.

So I hope we can build a knowledge base and help each other.

Happy Mongering.

PC BUMThere was another member asking same and am sure a search will yield results. But the normal response is Abu Dhabi is close so go there or pesuade one to spend a weekend in Al Ain with you (from Abu Dhabi)

PC Bum
12-03-12, 21:08
Wicked. I totally understand that. But my situation does not allow me to have company. And it also doesn't allow me to be totally unaccounted for, for long periods of time. So I need to find a situation that works in Al Ain. Cause I've done the drive to AD and DBX, and it works. Just don't have 6 hours to travel. Do the deed. And drive back to al ain.

So the search will continue. This city has over 300, 000 and most of them are single men (workers) so there has to be some p4p somewhere here.

Roadking 04
12-04-12, 02:22
Wicked. I totally understand that. But my situation does not allow me to have company. And it also doesn't allow me to be totally unaccounted for, for long periods of time. So I need to find a situation that works in Al Ain. Cause I've done the drive to AD and DBX, and it works. Just don't have 6 hours to travel. Do the deed. And drive back to al ain.

So the search will continue. This city has over 300, 000 and most of them are single men (workers) so there has to be some p4p somewhere here.As an alternative you can check out Tagged. Com. You might find a fili there who wants to be friendly to supplement her income. I found a nice looking one but was just too busy to follow up on her and already had a girlfriend in Dubai. Did not want to spend the time needed to get something going. Your only problem is you would have to get a hotel room.

PC Bum
12-04-12, 18:51
As an alternative you can check out Tagged. Com. You might find a fili there who wants to be friendly to supplement her income. I found a nice looking one but was just too busy to follow up on her and already had a girlfriend in Dubai. Did not want to spend the time needed to get something going. Your only problem is you would have to get a hotel room.On Tagged right now. But just getting started. PM me if you have any wisdom. Does the "buy a pet" thing really have significance?

Poonhound69
12-05-12, 20:42
On Tagged right now. But just getting started. PM me if you have any wisdom. Does the "buy a pet" thing really have significance?Naa, many of the pets are fake profiles

Kabul Guy
12-07-12, 07:57
On Tagged right now. But just getting started. PM me if you have any wisdom. Does the "buy a pet" thing really have significance?On tagged I search for as many likely candidates as possible. Send them friend requests. I will also send winks and give luv, both of which get you noticed by them.

I use the pets feature to also get noticed by them.

Once a friend request is accepted, I start a general chat with them to feel out if they are wg's part timers, party girls or straight want wedding ring before bed types.

Once I think that they are in play so to speak the chatting starts in earnest. So far have not gotten very far with Dubai girls as a lot of likely candidates are either pro's or straight non players. With the pro's it is easy, they usually state their rate and give phone number right away.

In other locations I have had better luck with finding potential bed partners. I currently have several in Thailand, Viet Nam and other places who will have web cam sex with me and can put on a good show. (I'm in Afghanistan not so web sex is about all the sex I want in this place). Usually watch a couple Asian girls masturbate every night.

For the Thai and Vietnamese ladies I use the line that I am coming to their country for vacation and want to get some suggestions about places to go and things to see. The response rate after friending me is not that good as a lot of ladies are simply after a large friend count.

Also use tineye to check out the pictures before you get too much time invested in them. Not a guarantee that the pictures or real but can eliminate a lot of fakes.

PC Bum
12-08-12, 22:54
Took the advice of one of the other posters and headed over to one of the nicer hotels in Al Ain. First stop was the bar inside the hotel. Dead around 10 PM and total "sausage party". Asked security if there was another bar and he recommended one to the right of the hotel. Walked in and just a handful of people. Ordered some food and a drink and watched as the place packed out. When I left at 1:00 am the place was rocking pretty strong. The bar tender told me that the club really caters to the philipino community, but everyone was welcome. Had a good time and enjoyed a good night of watching pretty girls.

Now on to the important info. Not much to speak of. 5 or 6 CIS girls that hang out in the back. Very laid back, almost too laid back. None were very pretty, and 2 of them weighed more than I do. I talked with the best looking of the group and she quoted 500 ST and 1500 LT. I quickly turned her down and acted shocked. She was a 6 at best and if the lights were on she would have dropped even lower I'm sure. I went home alone and relished in the fact that I thought with the proper head and didn't get do carried away that I took a girl that I later regretted.

Side note. Not sure how successful one could be, but there had to be 100 Philipinas in there and probably 30% to 40% were pretty good looking. Don't think any were working girls, but you might could score a p4p gf if you have good game.

Tits Bum
12-20-12, 11:52

So the search will continue. This city has over 300, 000 and most of them are single men (workers) so there has to be some p4p somewhere here.Well then, since there is demand, then there is an opportunity to for a startup business.

PC Bum
12-22-12, 03:37
Ok gentlemen. Take that back. Ok Mongers.

Here's my most recent expeditions.

First let me say that Tagged has numerous possibilities. I have met two Philipina girls from there, had sex with one and the other made it known that she wants to. No direct payment made for either of them, but I have given them 100 AED each, you know. Because they really need some extra help at Christmas! I met one that is in her mid 30's and is probably a 6, maybe a 6. 5, but she was a feisty little thing in bed. Swears she hasn't had sex in 8 months, so if that is true. It could account for some pent up frustration! Like I said, she wasn't the 22 year old Philipina that we all dream of. But this one isn't bad at all and was well qualified in making my eyes roll back!

2nd girl that I have done was also from Tagged. But she turned out to be a semi-pro. Not really actively looking for clients. But when opportunity arose. She quickly proposed a price. I asked if she minds me letting the fellow brothers know about her services and she is ok with it. This one is Chinese and has the biggest natural tits I have ever seen on an asian chick. Blowjob was average, but sex was amazing! SENIOR MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

More reports to come. Also had an amazing night at Ratsky's in Dubai. But no time to file that report!

PC Bum
02-12-13, 18:46
Not having any success in finding much p4p action in Al Ain, but there are plenty of Phlippina girls here that need to supplement their income. Just got to play their game. As it has been stated, they don't want to seem like working girls, so even though they are accepting money. They want to talk like they are your gf. The girl I have now. I pay for her nails and give her 100/200 when we hang out. She's not the queen of the beauty pageant, but she's a solid 7. Best thing though. She is so eager to please be / see I'm sure she knows there are other girls emailing on the Tagged website. I've had a fantasy for a long time and this little thing went far beyond. So take some time and get to know one of this girls on Tagged.

PC Bum
02-17-13, 19:48
Visited one of the oldest western hotels here in the Garden City last night and not sure what to make of it. Went over to the main bar in the hotel lobby and saw no girls to speak of. So I figured they must all be over at the Philippino bar to the right of the main building. Walked over there to find a ghost town. Pretty frustrated and very impatient. So I ask security guard and he advises me to the other two clubs on property. One is a Indian club and one is Pakastani. Both have 10/15 girls in very traditional dress dancing in front of numerous men. No lap dances, no girls sitting among the men, nothing that reminds me of a strip club, but very intriguing. I stayed in both for about 20 minutes and never could determine what was going on. The dancing was pretty comical, reminded me of going to a strip club during the day, the girls dance, but stop dancing every 10 seconds.

Anyone got any ideas if these clubs have WGs there?

RubenSharp
06-03-13, 12:39
On tagged I search for as many likely candidates as possible. Send them friend requests. I will also send winks and give luv, both of which get you noticed by them.

I use the pets feature to also get noticed by them.

Once a friend request is accepted, I start a general chat with them to feel out if they are wg's part timers, party girls or straight want wedding ring before bed types.

Once I think that they are in play so to speak the chatting starts in earnest. So far have not gotten very far with Dubai girls as a lot of likely candidates are either pro's or straight non players. With the pro's it is easy, they usually state their rate and give phone number right away.

In other locations I have had better luck with finding potential bed partners. I currently have several in Thailand, Viet Nam and other places who will have web cam sex with me and can put on a good show. (I'm in Afghanistan not so web sex is about all the sex I want in this place). Usually watch a couple Asian girls masturbate every night.

For the Thai and Vietnamese ladies I use the line that I am coming to their country for vacation and want to get some suggestions about places to go and things to see. The response rate after friending me is not that good as a lot of ladies are simply after a large friend count.

Also use tineye to check out the pictures before you get too much time invested in them. Not a guarantee that the pictures or real but can eliminate a lot of fakes.Nice to hear your thoughts and I think I must try my luck now to find good bed partners.

PallavSinha
11-02-13, 22:25
I am new to al ain. Will have to stay here for some time. Any seniors will be willing to share any contact by PM

PC Bum
02-22-14, 17:02
Gentlemen.

Let me preface my report by saying that I am a married man with kids and I have a job that further prohibits me from mongering full throttle. I disclose this information so that it is clear that I am not able to hang in bars all hours of the night, trolling for wgs. I have to be strategic and discrete.

Speaking of discrete. Al Ain may have 400, 000 residents. But lets be honest. Probably 300, 000 of those are laborers and workers. Probably 75, 000 are locals. Leaving around 25, 000 Western Expat. So in essence Al Ain is a very small town. And mongering has to be discrete. Even if you are here alone and in a job that doesn't care about your private life. You will still need to be very careful as you look for girls. There are probably 10. 15 bars total in the entire city. So the odds of seeing someone you know is very high.

So. Here's my take on Al Ain.

In my situation I have taken advantage of Tagged with great success. Tagged has girls all over the UAE, mostly Filipino, but also other nationalities. And they are all looking for either a serious bf or someone to help them financially. In the two years I have been here. I have easily met more than 30 girls on Tagged and have bedded at least 15 of them. Not all of them are super models. But most of them were well within acceptable range. Please keep in mind. I have not paid any of the girls from Tagged. Yes, I have given them gifts, bought cell load, and taken them to nice dinners and nice hotels. And occasionally given them hair / nails / clothes money. But never bought pussy from any of the Tagged girls.

Right now I have a black book of about 8 that I can call and get pussy. They all think I am their boyfriend. So they give it up and do whatever I ask. One thing about Filipina. They LOVE their man. Now don't get me wrong. They are jealous as hell. But if they are into you. You're going to get your shit rocked. I could have more if I would lower my standards. But my resolution for 2014 is to not accept any new "clients" that are not as hot as my hottest one. So all that to say that the girls are out there.

On that note. It's not just Filipinas. There are also Nepali girls and Chinese that I have been with. But in much less supply.

Now on to working girls. Like I disclosed earlier. I am not set up to go bar prowling on a regular basis. And I'm sure there are men out there that do. But I do not have much experience with bar girls here. I have been to Paco's and seen some wgs, or I assumed they were. I've also been to Peach Garden and seen some. Old Russian chicks that quoted 1, 500. So after I finished laughing. I politely walked away. Now Peach Garden is the Filipino bar and it is chocked full of honeys. But again I have to be careful. Having a rolodex of Filipinas creates issues when you go to Peach Garden. Cause all the girls seem to know each other. Had one of my regulars start takling to one of my new girls and went ape shit crazy. The new girl was talking about me and the old faithful realized she was talking about me. But. The old faithful still fucks me. So just know. Filipinas are accustomed to their men cheating. They hate it. And they will make your life miserable for a few days. But I have had three of them catch me talking / texting another girl. And all of them still text me / call me and want me.

Another place I have found some girls. WeChat. Once there you look for people nearby. I've not met many, and for me. The quality has not been great. But I have met some pretty cool girls. The nice thing about WeChat. They are usually very near you. So I met a girl that lives 400 meters from me. I just wish she had been hot. How convenient would that be.

Nannys and Housemaids. First thing to do. Find out what nationality she works for. If she works for an Arab family. Go ahead and give up before you start. The Arabs illegally prohibit their workers from having a day off. So while these girls will talk a good game and will send you pics occasionally. They will never be able to meet you. I spend three months talking with / texting with / exchanging pics with / sending cell load to. And never once got to meet her. Once. Once. She told me she was going to Mall. So I was able to have a casual conversation with her as she walked to meet the madam. That was it. So.

Other nationalities seem to give their girl a day off per week. So. You can usually coordinate a time to meet them for some quick boom boom. Remember all fo these girls have a kid or kids, parents, or siblings they are supporting. So I always try to give them at least 100 dhs at the appropriate time. Not right after we finish. They need the money and they will take it. But being good catholic girls. They don't want to feel like they earned it by fucking you.

Speaking of "good Catholic girls". And before I start. I'm going to hell for this. But church is actually a great place to pick up girls. Especially the Catholic church. There are 1, 000s of girls there and they all need a ride home. So all it takes is a good smile, a safe / non creepy appearance, and a car. Now keep in mind. They will pile in with all their gfs. But just agree to take them all if the one you want agrees to go have coffee. If she does. Bam. You're good. I've also picked up numbers from girls at the other church. Especially the Filipino and African services. The long time eye contact normally means "I'm looking for a boy". These girls are so hungry for male attention. They love it when you flatter them and talk sweet. Remember you can get a lot further with honey words than cocky arrogant attitudes.

Here's my final word. Be nice to these girls. Yes, some of them can be bitches. But for the most part. They are here working 60 hours per week for about 2, 000 dhs a month. All that work. So they can send 1, 000 of that 2, 000 home. Filipinas are amazing women and honestly if I wasn't married. I would marry one in a heart beat. They are beautiful and loving and will do anything for their man. Great example. One of mine, that knows I'm married, and knows I'm not leaving my wife. Has offered to come over and clean my whole house for me. That way I can have a cleaning lady without paying. WTF. She's amazing. I've got one that cooks for me all the time. With her food and her money. It's crazy how these girls love. So be nice.

Senior members PM for more info. Or if you are interested in grabbing a coffee / tea.

PC BUM

Joe Karnavic
02-22-14, 21:16
Gentlemen.

Let me preface my report by saying that I am a married man with kids and I have a job that further prohibits me from mongering full throttle. I disclose this information so that it is clear that I am not able to hang in bars all hours of the night, trolling for wgs. I have to be strategic and discrete.

Speaking of discrete. Al Ain may have 400, 000 residents. But lets be honest. Probably 300, 000 of those are laborers and workers. Probably 75, 000 are locals. Leaving around 25, 000 Western Expat. So in essence Al Ain is a very small town. And mongering has to be discrete. Even if you are here alone and in a job that doesn't care about your private life. You will still need to be very careful as you look for girls. There are probably 10. 15 bars total in the entire city. So the odds of seeing someone you know is very high.

Here's my final word. Be nice to these girls. Yes, some of them can be bitches. But for the most part. They are here working 60 hours per week for about 2, 000 dhs a month. All that work. So they can send 1, 000 of that 2, 000 home. Filipinas are amazing women and honestly if I wasn't married. I would marry one in a heart beat. They are beautiful and loving and will do anything for their man. Great example. One of mine, that knows I'm married, and knows I'm not leaving my wife. Has offered to come over and clean my whole house for me. That way I can have a cleaning lady without paying. WTF. She's amazing. I've got one that cooks for me all the time. With her food and her money. It's crazy how these girls love. So be nice.

Senior members PM for more info. Or if you are interested in grabbing a coffee / tea.

PC BUMExcellent report PC Bum. After long time something worthwhile has come from Garden city of Al Ain. Tagged or Wechat seems to be a good way to get these nice Pinay girls. Your detailed report is well written and there is nice human touch as well.

Snow1998
02-22-14, 21:48
Gentlemen.

PC BUMFantastic report, should be flagged for ROD.

Black Eyes
02-23-14, 21:39
Only guys with lot of time and money to spend for getting few returns visit those places.

I used to be one of those idiots for a short span of time.

Please check the reports of distinction to get more ideas.

Visited one of the oldest western hotels here in the Garden City last night and not sure what to make of it. Went over to the main bar in the hotel lobby and saw no girls to speak of. So I figured they must all be over at the Philippino bar to the right of the main building. Walked over there to find a ghost town. Pretty frustrated and very impatient. So I ask security guard and he advises me to the other two clubs on property. One is a Indian club and one is Pakastani. Both have 10/15 girls in very traditional dress dancing in front of numerous men. No lap dances, no girls sitting among the men, nothing that reminds me of a strip club, but very intriguing. I stayed in both for about 20 minutes and never could determine what was going on. The dancing was pretty comical, reminded me of going to a strip club during the day, the girls dance, but stop dancing every 10 seconds.

Anyone got any ideas if these clubs have WGs there?

PC Bum
02-24-14, 10:36
Garden City Mongers. My last 24 hours.

First let me start by saying what you are about to read was not planned. I couldn't have dreamed it. So it can only happen when you are connected with sexy filipinas.

So here we go.

My Sunday morning started by my 40 year old sexy nurse texting and asking if she could meet me for a morning rendezvous. Being the gentleman I am. I obliged her and we had a great morning of laying in the bed and doing our best impression of porn stars we could muster. 2 pops and 3 hours later. We part ways. BTW. She brought me lunch.

Early Sunday evening my 30 year old hotel maid called and said she really needed to see PC BUM Jr. Its been over a month since I had seen this girl. Keep in mind, the first time I was with this girl. She bled like a stuck pig. After some long time cuddling and reassuring. She finally admitted she was a virgin at 29. So I popped the Cherry. I pick her up from her staff accommodation and we drove to the desert for some "I love having an SUV" sex. 1 more pop and we were on our way.

On my way home, my phone blows up and it's the new 38 year old girl I have been flirting with on Tagged and We Chat. She got off work early and she wanted to know if I would take her to the mall to pick up her supplies and groceries. Again, I am a good gentleman. So I agree. Head to the Carrefour and sit in the car while she shops. Had 30 minutes to text some of my other hotties. More on that later. Anyway. She gets in the car and we head to her apartment. On the way there. She can't stop thanking me for the ride. Next thing I know she has PC BUM Jr in between her lips and giving him a top 5 blowjob of all time. CIM. But no swallow. 1 more pop and I drop her off.

Now this morning. One of the girls I was texting while sitting in the Carrefour parking lot. Text and wants to know if I could see her. Keep in mind this one is a 24 year old spinner. Great body and a nympo. Long story short. I meet her and we once again practice our porn star performances. 1 last pop.

So. In the last 24 hours. I have been with 4 amazing filipinas. Enjoyed 5 amazing pops. And remembered why I love filipina pussy.

But let this go as a reminder though. Be careful how many girls you have. Its making an old man out of me. Been a long time since I had 5 pops in less than 24 hours. Especially difficult when all four girls do not know about the others. So they are all wondering why it took me so long to cum. LOL.

Cheers

PC Bum
04-02-14, 10:15
I have stumbled upon an African girl here in Al Ain that is looking for work. She's a very sweet girl, with a great body. Teeth are a little messed up. But what she lacks in the looks category she more than makes up for in the performance category. She's got a great ass, as most african girls do, and some ample tits. She gives sloppy wet BJ (which I love) and she can deep throat. We don't have any kind of formal relationship. But I do want to see her make some money so she can achieve her goals. So if you are interested and a Senior member, I'll be glad to connect you with her. I'll let her tell you about rates, but I do ask that you tell her that I gave her your info. I've set up a referral program with her. LOL.

PC Bum
08-08-14, 08:12
Just wanted to keep the thread active and hopefully spur some of you mongers to update your experiences here in Al Ain. I haven't been utilizing the P4 P scene much lately because I have so much P4 Free going on. Right now I have about 6 girls going and I'd much rather buy dinner, cell load, or perfume than fork out 800 aed for robotic service. So for me, it is much better to find lonely girls that are willing to give it up and think they are your gf.

However. For those of you that are looking for P4 P. Everyday there are a number of girls posting on Tagged. They are a group and they all stay at some hotel downtown. I haven't taken the stroll, just because I can't bring myself to spend 800 when I have it free. But they have been posting for over a month now and looks like no one is stopping them. Of course the pictures are fake and the moment you ask if they are the girls in the picture they change the subject. But you can find them every day posting on tagged.

I haven't spent any time on this, but my buddy swears by Skout, Badoo, and Hi5. I'm too busy with Tagged to have time to get on other sites. But he swears he is bringing them in on the other sites as well.

I know there have to be others mongering here in Al Ain. Would anyone be interested in a meet and greet, share a few beers? Send me private message if you are interested.

PallavSinha
08-20-14, 02:04
Today met an ISG pal at hilton for a drink. When came out was surrounded by hoards of african babes. Pressing to take them for 400 , but whne refused price came down to 200. But they wanted to take to their place, were 4/10, and uncovered BJ was not on menu so declined. Reached home. Logged on to tagged, saw a a posting in al ain named by Lu. Be. Called the number. Was directed to hilton. So again drove back to hilton. Though the person was different than the photo posted in tagged, this time no hiding behind the curtain experience was there. Initially she was hesitant in giving OBJ, but told her straight that I will leave. So got a nice uncovered BJ. Then humping as usual in different position. Was not in hurry. African ethnically but she lied aobut her nationality. Had negotiated down the price from 700 to 400 for an hour.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 6/10.

She will be in town for 1-2 days, then will be back to Dubai. Got her personal digits.

True Panda
11-01-14, 07:58
Hi PC Bum,

One info if you can, I understood we have similar situation (I. E. : not much time spared for activity). Where do you bring the girls in case (very common) they don't have their own place or they live with other chicks or men are not allowed in their apartments. Any cheap hotel and respectful of privacy (no passport request) in Al Ain?

Many thanks.

Garden City Mongers. My last 24 hours.

First let me start by saying what you are about to read was not planned. I couldn't have dreamed it. So it can only happen when you are connected with sexy filipinas.

So here we go.

My Sunday morning started by my 40 year old sexy nurse texting and asking if she could meet me for a morning rendezvous. Being the gentleman I am. I obliged her and we had a great morning of laying in the bed and doing our best impression of porn stars we could muster. 2 pops and 3 hours later. We part ways. BTW. She brought me lunch.

Early Sunday evening my 30 year old hotel maid called and said she really needed to see PC BUM Jr. Its been over a month since I had seen this girl. Keep in mind, the first time I was with this girl. She bled like a stuck pig. After some long time cuddling and reassuring. She finally admitted she was a virgin at 29. So I popped the Cherry. I pick her up from her staff accommodation and we drove to the desert for some "I love having an SUV" sex. 1 more pop and we were on our way.

Greek Niko
12-20-14, 03:45
City Seasons is green.

Hi PC Bum,

One info if you can, I understood we have similar situation (I. E. : not much time spared for activity). Where do you bring the girls in case (very common) they don't have their own place or they live with other chicks or men are not allowed in their apartments. Any cheap hotel and respectful of privacy (no passport request) in Al Ain?

Many thanks.

Robert Mathews
02-13-17, 06:29
City seasons is Green, tried it 3 times now with my new side chick that lives in Al Ain. Just have to check in first then walk in with her without registering, no one will ask you a thing!

Rotana is also Green, priced the same as City seasons but more upscale, plus a big bonus is they have a walk-in Shower, great for standing doggy fucks. The entry procedure was the same as above and did it once there, going tomorrow again.

Robert Mathews
03-23-17, 12:56
Rotana near Hili Mall is super green, they have a special rate with a checkout in the same day, almost half the normal room rate. The entry is very simple, park your car outside the hotel, check in and get the key from reception then use the key to access the underground parking.

Plush Tiger
03-23-17, 20:18
She gets in the car and we head to her apartment. On the way there. She can't stop thanking me for the ride. Next thing I know she has PC BUM Jr in between her lips and giving him a top 5 blowjob of all time. CIM. But no swallow. 1 more pop and I drop her off...Great post! I'd never have thought that there was so much going on there. Just a question did she blow you in your car? I would never do that here. Especially given that there are cameras everywhere.

PallavSinha
03-24-17, 04:40
Its a late post. Was browsing through skout. Met one philli babe from dubai on a visa run (exit) in buraimi. Went to buraimi from al ain and booked room in same hotel. No hassles in bringing her in. A good GFE experience. Has met her several times in Dubai later on. Learnt that its easy to get non Pro in buraimi who are stranded their waiting for visa.

Carny6457
05-23-17, 10:39
I have been in Al Ain awhile. I know about the African scene. I am hoping to get some intel on the Asian scene through AAMP with he, or possible incall / outcall. Seems Al Ain is a bit hush-hush, or conservative, but I know there has to be a mongering current running underneath.

Thanks for the updates on the Green hotels.

Robert Mathews
06-01-17, 06:46
The Rotana hotel I mentioned earlier is not so green anymore for the festive seasons Tried to sneak in yesterday with my girlfriend and as soon as I reached the room I got a call that I need to present her EID at the reception. Too bad she didn't have it with her, we had to bail and ask for a refund. The quickie in the car was great too: the.

Snow1998
07-14-17, 22:11
Anyone have any contacts or info on AMPS here or even any non, semi pro pinays, if you don't mind please drop me a PM I'm going to be in al ain tom with time to spare.

Thanks.

PcBum
03-03-20, 14:50
Gentlemen of the Garden City. I know many of us have moved out of Al Ain, but is anyone there still mongering? Last time I was in Peach Garden there were just a few Nigerian girls and one old Russian lady. Nothing to my fancy. Update if anyone having success.