PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sweet looking lactating MILFs

Male 44
12-16-12, 03:16
Hi there everyone!

I am trying to find the services of lovely MILFs who are currently breastfeeding or lactating. I have developed a great interest in this fetish awhile back after reading some sexual fantasies and wild Japanese sexual appetite on the internet sometime back.

Any bro in this forum who has any leads to share, perhaps the WL name and contact to share, please pm me or post herein your FR.

I want like to experience real sexy MILFs who are in heavy squirting lactation, and able to squirt milk profusely well when I squeeze those tits! Sorry, some bros are turn off by this but since this forum is an avenue exposed to a great network of great mongering member bros of various tastes to get or share some info, I do hope some of you can response positively. If you share the same interests or have any right possible contact in place, please fill free to pm me.

Thank you, cheers.

P. S. This thread is not looking for negative comments other wise from sensitive members who do not share the same. If it is not your palate, kindly post else where.

Wonderider
12-17-12, 03:02
Would love to try those currently breast feeding.

Any bros here have any leads, hope they can share.

Thank you in advance.

RandyDandy
01-15-13, 03:50
Keep this thread alive! Love to do this once (at least).

Jonlittle
03-19-13, 00:00
I am interested in lactating ladies too. Anyone has any lactating ladies to share?

Joe Yap
03-21-13, 17:02
Go find a MILF get her pregnant then you got it! Hehe.

I am interested in lactating ladies too. Anyone has any lactating ladies to share?

RandyDandy
03-27-13, 04:59
Posted several ads in the George Town area for women. If I get any hits, is anyone interested in the contact info?

Cricket Lighter
04-02-13, 10:07
Posted several ads in the George Town area for women. If I get any hits, is anyone interested in the contact info?Goerge Town is quite far from KL, but let me know the details so I can plan ahead and I second you, love to try this (once at least).

Member #4335
08-04-13, 15:34
Posted several ads in the George Town area for women. If I get any hits, is anyone interested in the contact info?I would love the contact info too if you don't mind.

Thanks

Baiherbing
08-09-13, 21:45
Hi bro,

That sounds fun, have you managed to get any contacts? Appreciate if you can share.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Bh

Hi there everyone!

I am trying to find the services of lovely MILFs who are currently breastfeeding or lactating. I have developed a great interest in this fetish awhile back after reading some sexual fantasies and wild Japanese sexual appetite on the internet sometime back.

Any bro in this forum who has any leads to share, perhaps the WL name and contact to share, please pm me or post herein your FR.

I want like to experience real sexy MILFs who are in heavy squirting lactation, and able to squirt milk profusely well when I squeeze those tits! Sorry, some bros are turn off by this but since this forum is an avenue exposed to a great network of great mongering member bros of various tastes to get or share some info, I do hope some of you can response positively. If you share the same interests or have any right possible contact in place, please fill free to pm me.

Thank you, cheers.

P. S. This thread is not looking for negative comments other wise from sensitive members who do not share the same. If it is not your palate, kindly post else where.

GloryHunter80
08-21-13, 09:41
Hi guys,

If you able come to Cat City, land of hornbill you will plenty of choices on services from our MILF stocks here. You can choose local Chinese, Malay or native. Do pm me if you plan to drop off. Will share you with some contact.

HardGuyDick
09-21-13, 05:37
Hi guys,

If you able come to Cat City, land of hornbill you will plenty of choices on services from our MILF stocks here. You can choose local Chinese, Malay or native. Do pm me if you plan to drop off. Will share you with some contact.Hi Gloryhunter80, would you mind pm me the detail?

Tq

LonelyLonely
10-07-13, 17:00
Posted several ads in the George Town area for women. If I get any hits, is anyone interested in the contact info?I'm interested. Mind to share?

BillGates666
11-23-13, 19:33
Hi guys,

If you able come to Cat City, land of hornbill you will plenty of choices on services from our MILF stocks here. You can choose local Chinese, Malay or native. Do pm me if you plan to drop off. Will share you with some contact.Any native bro.

BillyCrow932
11-24-13, 19:15
Where is Cat city? Location bro.

Any native bro.

BillyCrow932
11-24-13, 21:53
Where is cat city? Location bro.

Any native bro.

Boyyath
12-08-13, 00:27
I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her num. Jue 012XXXX312.

Crissy6147
12-08-13, 07:38
Bro. Could you pm. Her contacts to me. Is she lactating?

I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her num. Jue 012XXXX312.

Crissy6147
12-08-13, 07:43
Hi guys,

If you able come to Cat City, land of hornbill you will plenty of choices on services from our MILF stocks here. You can choose local Chinese, Malay or native. Do pm me if you plan to drop off. Will share you with some contact.Would like to try some milky MILF. Anyone can pm. Me?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Crissy6147
12-12-13, 10:57
Hi bro,

Anyone with any contacts of lactating ladies please pm me or send me.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JackTay
12-13-13, 08:52
I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her num. Jue 012XXXX312.Bro,

Please PM me the number.

Thank you.

MrPop
12-24-13, 14:51
I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her num. Jue 012XXXX312.Hi bro,

Do you mind sharing her number?

Sop86
12-27-13, 15:15
Hi guys,

If you able come to Cat City, land of hornbill you will plenty of choices on services from our MILF stocks here. You can choose local Chinese, Malay or native. Do pm me if you plan to drop off. Will share you with some contact.Pm me the details please.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Hitman8530
05-27-14, 07:07
I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her num. Jue 012XXXX312.Hi Boyyath,

Do you mind to share her contact?

TomBoy90
06-26-14, 02:42
I've been to petaling street last week for my meeting, my friend introduce me one of her fav matured 'chick'. She's a single mom from Sabah, kadazan girl. Very nice attitude. Great blowjob. And she love bein lick. Doing is line for part time only-but can call her anytime! Damage; only 150 per session. Her number Jue 012XXXX312.Bro,

Please Pm me the number please.

Thanks and appreciate.

Greetings,

Jackson