PDA

View Full Version : Airlines Flights (Cebu)

Punter 127
02-09-13, 06:30
I have been trying to book an online flight from Cebu to Clark on Airphil Express, I can't get any flights to come up after Feb 18th. It just pops up and says 'no flights available. ' this seems to be only for flights going to Clark. I've emailed them but no reply. Do any of you have any info, is it possible they are going to discontinue this route?

Note I looked at this about six days ago and flights in March came up but not now.

Punter 127
02-09-13, 12:58
Dear Sir,

Greetings!

We regret to inform you that AirPhil Express has ceased its operations for all CLARK flights effective February 20, 2013 due to operational requirements.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. If you need further assistance, you may call our 24hours contact centers at (02) 855-9000 for Manila/ (032) 505-1616 for Cebu or you may email us at reservations@airphilexpress.com. You may also visit any of our ticket offices for immediate help.

We hope to see you again in one of your future flights with us.No more AirPhil Express at Clark.

Col Law
03-11-13, 18:46
Just been studying for my next trip, and have noticed that Cebu Pacific are now flying twice a week Thurs/Sundays direct Cebu-Bangkok flt sj 926 or sj 927 Bangkok-Cebu.

SexBomb123
09-12-13, 19:35
It would appear that they have abandoned the Cebu-Bangkok direct flight with immediate effect. Thankfully I decided not to opt for that route for my next trip. Clearly it wasn't as profitable / popular as hoped.

Another article of interest:

MANILA, Philippines. Gokongwei-led budget carrier Cebu Air (Cebu Pacific) is eyeing long-haul flights to Europe and the United States.

Cebu Pacific president and chief executive Lance Gokongwei said they are planning to make a presentation to European Union authorities in November.

"We are planning to go to the EU this November, as you know we were planning to go in May but we decided to delay that. In November, we are going to make a formal presentation to EU authorities and we are likewise working towards a certification to be able to fly to Europe," he said.

Despite runway mishaps involving two of its planes last June, Gokongwei said Cebu Pacific is a safe airline and has complied with the Civil Aeronautics Board recommendations after the incident.

"Based on that, we continue to work towards to going to Europe in cooperation with the CAB and the other EU governments to make our case to the EU aviation sector this November," he said. But he declined to give details of its planned flights to Europe.

In July, the EU lifted the ban imposed in 2010, effectively allowing Philippine Airlines (PAL) to fly again in Europe.

The Cebu Pacific chief said the airline is also looking at mounting flights to the US, particularly Guam and Hawaii, once the Philippines' status is upgraded to Category 1 by the US Federal Aviation Administration (US-FAA) this year.

"For the US, there have been some pronouncements that Philippines expects to get out of Category 2 in the fourth quarter. At that point, we will probably look at certain routes in the US including Guam and Hawaii," Gokongwei said.

Wicked Roger
09-13-13, 15:38
It would appear that they have abandoned the Cebu-Bangkok direct flight with immediate effect. Thankfully I decided not to opt for that route for my next trip. Clearly it wasn't as profitable / popular as hoped.That is a real bugger as it is was a good flight, and you did not have to spend so much time hanging round Manila or on the return rushing to get the Cebu flight. Real pain in backside and clearly due to money / profit.

Lets hope this is not the start of trend from Cebu Pacific as things will get more pricey as a result if it is.

As for the EU etc, am told by a friend in the know that PAL etc are now so scared of having any more mishaps (in case the country loses the recently awarded permission to fly into Europe etc) that the pilots are a tad more cautious about deciding to depart. Recently in the typhoon rains PAL delayed or cancelled many flights . I was one of passengers who suffered. Despite most other carriers departing terminal 1. The next day the local press reported that 98 flights were cancelled of which around 80% were Philippine carriers and of that around 90% was PAL.

Fritobugger
09-14-13, 03:03
That would explain the recent price drop on PAL flights. Even cheaper than CP. I guess I can look forward some delays.

That is a real bugger as it is was a good flight, and you did not have to spend so much time hanging round Manila or on the return rushing to get the Cebu flight. Real pain in backside and clearly due to money / profit.

Lets hope this is not the start of trend from Cebu Pacific as things will get more pricey as a result if it is.

As for the EU etc, am told by a friend in the know that PAL etc are now so scared of having any more mishaps (in case the country loses the recently awarded permission to fly into Europe etc) that the pilots are a tad more cautious about deciding to depart. Recently in the typhoon rains PAL delayed or cancelled many flights. I was one of passengers who suffered. Despite most other carriers departing terminal 1. The next day the local press reported that 98 flights were cancelled of which around 80% were Philippine carriers and of that around 90% was PAL.

Sammon
09-14-13, 03:59
Best prices right now is 199 pesos on tiger airways. Go on tigerairways. Com and book.

My flight round trip with 20 KG baggage came to under $60 US dollars which included 400 pesos domestic airport fee both ways.

Col Law
09-15-13, 12:40
[QUOTE=Wicked Roger; 1471670]That is a real bugger as it is was a good flight, and you did not have to spend so much time hanging round Manila or on the return rushing to get the Cebu flight. Real pain in backside and clearly due to money/

Thanks that I looked here. They altered my flight without informing me bloody 8 hours longer getting back but did not send me an e mail

SexBomb123
09-15-13, 15:56
[QUOTE=Wicked Roger; 1471670]That is a real bugger as it is was a good flight, and you did not have to spend so much time hanging round Manila or on the return rushing to get the Cebu flight. Real pain in backside and clearly due to money/

Thanks that I looked here. They altered my flight without informing me bloody 8 hours longer getting back but did not send me an e mailGlad you saw it. That's how I heard about it, happened to a buddy of mine. Said they'd sent him an e-mail but strangely nothing in even his junk folder.

Wicked Roger
10-24-13, 18:20
This is now no longer a direct flight either to KL so the options for direct flights are dwindling fast. Let hope it keeps HK and Singapore but it is very tough to take the cutie to the latter. Recently a lot of white guys and their cuties were receiving a hard time by immigration officials. Even though they likely let a few alleged murderers and pork barrel scammers go easily without even asking a question.

If in doubt with your cutie get an affidavit from you and from her parents can't do much when they see that.

Wicked Roger
10-26-13, 20:11
This is now no longer a direct flight either to KL so the options for direct flights are dwindling fast. Let hope it keeps HK and Singapore but it is very tough to take the cutie to the latter.But Air Asia seems to opening a route fro KL in December and for those from Australia it offers a way to Cebu without going through Manila first.

And KL is IMHO cheaper than Singapore and HK to stay for a few days. And you could visit the Beach Club if you miss pinays (though the girls are mostly non pinay).

Punter 127
10-27-13, 05:14
It would appear that they have abandoned the Cebu-Bangkok direct flight with immediate effect. Thankfully I decided not to opt for that route for my next trip. Clearly it wasn't as profitable / popular as hoped.[snip]The Cebu Pacific (Th/Su) flights to Bangkok will apparently resume on Jan 2, 2014 according to their international flight schedule. I just tried to schedule a flight for Jan 2nd and the direct flight does come up as an option. However the schedule doesn't show any flights after May 31st so perhaps this is only going to be seasonal flights.

http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/FlightSchedule.aspx

SexBomb123
10-28-13, 20:58
The Cebu Pacific (Th / Su) flights to Bangkok will apparently resume on Jan 2, 2014 according to their international flight schedule. I just tried to schedule a flight for Jan 2nd and the direct flight does Come up as an option. However the schedule doesn't show any flights after May 31st so perhaps this is only going to be seasonal flights.

http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/FlightSchedule.aspxInteresting. Don't think I will be taking the risk, though. Not when there are plenty of "safer" options and the cost difference between that and major airlines is negligible.

Qatar and Emirates both fly into Clark now from Dubai / Doha so that suits me down to the ground.

LifeIsABeach
05-01-15, 03:55
Hello mongers, I am planning a trip to City of Mandaue, Cebu and not finding and decent way to get there. Has any monger done the way to get to City of Mandaue, Cebu from San Francisco, CA, USA? Any advice would be welcome. I dread stop over in Manila. What is the best way?

Golfinho
05-01-15, 04:45
Hello mongers, I am planning a trip to City of Mandaue, Cebu and not finding and decent way to get there....way to get to City of Mandaue, Cebu from San Francisco, CA, USA? Any advice would be welcome. I dread stop over in Manila. What is the best way?Decent? Go through Hong Kong (HGK).

Member #4351
05-01-15, 12:52
Hello mongers, I am planning a trip to City of Mandaue, Cebu and not finding and decent way to get there. Has any monger done the way to get to City of Mandaue, Cebu from San Francisco, CA, USA? Any advice would be welcome. I dread stop over in Manila. What is the best way?Fly on Cathay Pacific from San Francisco to Hong Kong and then take the connecting Cathay Pacific flight direct to Cebu. No Manila stop. Fastest and best airline IMHO. That's how I do it.

Jp Slicky
05-01-15, 12:55
Tyoko narita may be an option.

D Cups
05-01-15, 14:45
Direct flight from SFO to CEB? I don't think so. Usually the layover in MNL is not too bad or you can transfer to Cebu Pacific in MNL.

Hello mongers, I am planning a trip to City of Mandaue, Cebu and not finding and decent way to get there. Has any monger done the way to get to City of Mandaue, Cebu from San Francisco, CA, USA? Any advice would be welcome. I dread stop over in Manila. What is the best way?.

Red Kilt
05-01-15, 23:41
Hello mongers, I am planning a trip to City of Mandaue, Cebu and not finding and decent way to get there. Has any monger done the way to get to City of Mandaue, Cebu from San Francisco, CA, USA? Any advice would be welcome. I dread stop over in Manila. What is the best way?Others have described ways to reach Cebu Airport on Mactan from San Francisco, but maybe you need a small heads-up regarding your reference to the "City of Mandaue".

You make it sound like it is somewhere distinctive.

It is just one of many smaller sub-divided areas called "cities" within Cebu island. The island has a central major point called Cebu City with lots of smaller cities surrounding it. You pass through Mandaue "city" on your way from the airport via Lapu Lapu City to the center of Cebu City.

The junctions between the various cities is not easy to discern (usually a major road here and there), although one poster here a year or so back said that the "traffic controllers" in each "city" wear different colored uniforms and that's how you know (but you don't really need to know).

LifeIsABeach
05-02-15, 06:30
Others have described ways to reach Cebu Airport on Mactan from San Francisco, but maybe you need a small heads-up regarding your reference to the "City of Mandaue".
You make it sound like it is somewhere distinctive.You are dead right on both fronts. I found out that the airport to go is Mactan International Airport. I have friends high up in the government in City of Mandaue, Cebu whom I have not see for over 20 years. The reason to go there is to see them and they will send the official government security to pick me up at the airport. I heard from my friend that Cathy Pacific goes plus Philippine airlines. I know for sure that Cathy Pacific will go to Hong Kong first, having used the airline before. Cathy Pacific is very good as on my last trip, the plane arrived late in San Francisco and hence left late for Hong Kong and I missed my connecting flight. But on arrival in Hong Kong, the ground staff had already booked me on the next flight , had diverted my baggage and also had the tickets right there. I could stay in Hong Kong about 3 days and then take even Cebu Pacific airline directly to Cebu or Cathy Pacific and then a week in Bali, Indo after about 10 days in Visayas. Thanks David, Redkilt, JP, D Cups, for the help.

LifeIsABeach
06-06-15, 00:39
Fly on Cathay Pacific from San Francisco to Hong Kong and then take the connecting Cathay Pacific flight direct to Cebu. No Manila stop. Fastest and best airline IMHO. That's how I do it.Booked today using my Chase credit card points on Cathy Pacific. Outbound October 30th from SFO and return from CEB November 24. Will split time in Indonesia (Jakarta and Bali), about 12 days in Cebu and the islands. Thanks for the help.

Fast Eddie 48
07-09-15, 23:51
Fly on Cathay Pacific from San Francisco to Hong Kong and then take the connecting Cathay Pacific flight direct to Cebu. No Manila stop. Fastest and best airline IMHO. That's how I do it.To David.

Cathay only have one flight a day to Cebu but 5 flight a day to Manila, I do a stop over in HK for few days before going to Cebu or Manila yes they have the most connection flight all over asia.

Fast eddie 48.

Nightrider1
05-08-16, 11:38
I like Korean Airlines and have used them the last 24 flights as they land in Cebu and I don't like Manila. Very good airport in Seoul for my plane change from usa and I have enough miles to use their lounge which makes the 3 hour layover easy to take. Prices are comparable with any other for the most part but I could fly a bit cheaper on Cathay Pacific but would have to endure a 8 hour layover in Hong Kong.

Sammon
05-08-16, 12:03
For my next trip I booked on Cathay Pacific. I have some business in Buffalo and it is easier to take flight from Toronto. I paid $780 for this month on orbitz. Itenary is Toronto non stop to HKG. Connection to Manila. Return flight from Cebu to HKG and non stop to Toronto. I will get lounge on Cathay as well as United if I so choose.

This is a good option if one wants to be both in Manila and Cebu. No need to go back to Manila to take the flight like many other airlines.

ConquerorVal
05-08-16, 15:40
I paid $780 for this month on orbitz. I really like Cathay because of its leg room. Your itinerary is great and so is the price. Is the cost in US or Canadian dollars?

NewImage
09-18-16, 23:58
Looking at going Aust (Brisb exact) to Cebu via HK.

Bloody expensive with Cathay pacific.

Any ideas? Better to go Bris. Manila - the HK then home to cut flight costs.

Looking at Christmas time but obviously cheaper at other times.

Any info appreciated.

Wicked Roger
09-19-16, 00:20

Any info appreciated.Try Air Asia (but it goes from the Gold Coast (OOL)) or Scoot or Jetstar or Tiger Airways, some may not from Brissie but most of these airlines fly to Cebu. Some could go via Manila which would be a pain if you really want be in Cebu.

LifeIsABeach
09-20-16, 07:26
I like Korean Airlines and have used them the last 24 flights as they land in Cebu and I don't like Manila. Very good airport in Seoul for my plane change from usa and I have enough miles to use their lounge which makes the 3 hour layover easy to take. Prices are comparable with any other for the most part but I could fly a bit cheaper on Cathay Pacific but would have to endure a 8 hour layover in Hong Kong.I have thought about using Korean Airlines because Korean women are real pretty! How did you endure the 8 hour layover? That has scared me last time I was planning my trip and used Cathy Pacific Airlines from SF. HK- Cebu. Do they let you out and visit the city or brothels?

RedVine
09-20-16, 23:51
Another great option is Eva Air, a Taiwanese airline. Their layover time in Taipei for SFO-TPE-CEB is just 1 HR 20 minutes. I've used them several times now and they're great.

Kayak.com is a great tool for finding all the flight options and you can even sort by duration to minimize layover time.

Red Kilt
09-21-16, 09:50
I have thought about using Korean Airlines because Korean women are real pretty! How did you endure the 8 hour layover? That has scared me last time I was planning my trip and used Cathy Pacific Airlines from SF. HK- Cebu. Do they let you out and visit the city or brothels?Korean Air is running a promo at present on flights between Cebu and Incheon, and I think, Incheon and USA. I received an email update as I am a KAL FF and I have a lot of KAL points.

Erasmus B Dragin
09-21-16, 10:09
I have thought about using Korean Airlines because Korean women are real pretty! How did you endure the 8 hour layover? That has scared me last time I was planning my trip and used Cathy Pacific Airlines from SF. HK- Cebu. Do they let you out and visit the city or brothels?8 hours is a long time, but Incheon is perhaps the best airport on the planet for long layovers. Wifi is fast & free, comfortable reclining chairs for napping, free (& spacious) showers (not like the tiny ones at Narita), and lots of dining options. I always bring a change of clothes & toiletries along in my carry on. After a shower & shave and change of clothes, have a good meal in the buffet lounge, then a massage in the spa. If there's still time left I take a nap on the reclining chairs. It breaks up the very long trip into 2 more easily tolerated segments.

I've never tried it, but there's public transportation into the town of Incheon. If I had 8 hours to kill, I think I'd want to leave the airport for a least a few of them.

Red Kilt
09-21-16, 12:43
8 hours is a long time, but Incheon is perhaps the best airport on the planet for long layovers. Wifi is fast & free, comfortable reclining chairs for napping, free (& spacious) showers (not like the tiny ones at Narita), and lots of dining options. I always bring a change of clothes & toiletries along in my carry on. After a shower & shave and change of clothes, have a good meal in the buffet lounge, then a massage in the spa. If there's still time left I take a nap on the reclining chairs. It breaks up the very long trip into 2 more easily tolerated segments.
I do the 8 hour layover regularly EBD and I follow your example too of enjoying it as a break in travel.

I treat it as a positive experience instead of a negative one.

Facilities in Incheon are outstanding, and my Priority Pass gets me into my choice of lounges for food and drink, with showers, massage etc all close by too.

Going outside would just elevate the stress levels for me and simply isn't worth it.

BrainDrain
09-23-16, 02:19

Any info appreciated.This month I will fly BNE- (HKG) -CEB return for $660 with Cathay. They have good deals 3 months in advance but Christmas is going to be much higher. I do trips from BNE to CEB / MNL 4-5 times per year. OK, here are some options for you.

First, use skyscanner.com to search for deals BNE-CEB or BNE-MNL. At this stage, don't worry abut routing. For instance, the 'through' costs BNE-CEB will usually be lower than just flying BNE-HKG.

Because of MNL traffic density usually the fares will be lowest BNE-MNL. It is a pivot point.

Options I have used are as follows:

BNE (SYD) MNL with Qantas.

BNE (HKG) MNL with Cathay.

BNE (HKG) CEB with Cathay.

BNE (SIN) CEB with Singapore Air.

BNE (DRW) MNL with Philippines Airlines.

If you end up in MNL, then you would book a fare with AirAsia (cheapest) , CebuPacific or PhilAir (Dearest) for your MNL-CEB-MNL.

There are some deals out of OOL (Gold Coast) but for me, the extra hassle of getting to that airport rules them out for me.

I have also done a BNE-SIN-BNE flight and then booked with CP as a separate tix for SIN-CEB-SIN. This is a little tricky as the flights move around and sometimes there is not enough connection time in SIN. It's seasonal.

If you are interested I can search you my suggestion. You can PM your preferred date and I would give you my recommendation.

I'm not a travel agent, just love the airline systems and finding the sweet spots.

PS: Just re-reading your original post. Seems HK is needing to be a def stop over for you? Yes/No. If yes, then consider booking it as stopover on the same fare, be flexible with your dates. Another option would be to use one of the routes i suggested so far and do HK as a side trip. Airlines price flights into MNL less than into their own city.

BD.

BrainDrain
12-14-16, 22:23
Finally Cebu have loaded the promised daily flights CEB / CRK. Not quite daily but now up to 6 flights per week. New timetable starts 27 March.

It will take me a while to sift through how this can work best for me. With the new schedules I hope I can just slip into Cebu for one night to see some local honey there.

Previously any trip from Clark to Cebu was always a minimum of 3 days as I wanted to avoid the 4:50 am departures or the 1 am arrivals.

BD.

Red Kilt
12-15-16, 13:07
Finally Cebu have loaded the promised daily flights CEB / CRK. Not quite daily but now up to 6 flights per week. New timetable starts 27 March.

It will take me a while to sift through how this can work best for me. With the new schedules I hope I can just slip into Cebu for one night to see some local honey there.

Previously any trip from Clark to Cebu was always a minimum of 3 days as I wanted to avoid the 4:50 am departures or the 1 am arrivals.Guys should recheck the whole new line-up for Cebu Pacific flights.

The "new" badged airline as part of Cebu Pacific is called "CebGo" will be departing from Terminal FOUR, the oldest of the 4 NAIA terminals.

Lots of new flight destinations scheduled along with additional flights to current destinations.

BrainDrain
12-15-16, 22:57
Guys should recheck the whole new line-up for Cebu Pacific flights.

The "new" badged airline as part of Cebu Pacific is called "CebGo" will be departing from Terminal FOUR, the oldest of the 4 NAIA terminals.

Lots of new flight destinations scheduled along with additional flights to current destinations.Also PAL is now promising some flights out of CRK to CEB. Will wait to see those.

The other thing that I noticed with the new CP timetable is that it actually meshes with some other arrival times. For instance, there is now an afternoon flight CEB-SUR meaning that people can arrive on Cathay or Silkair flights to then transit onto SUR. It does do away with an overnight stop.

Its also not possible to go SUR-CEB CEB. CRK in the same day, once again previously an overnighter or via MNL and driving.

Of course, all of these connections rely on things going to schedule.

I'm also a fan of using CP to connect to Cathay flights out of HK. Where as CRK-HKG then HKG to Australia is usually an overnight in HKG, if I connect with CP it can be done in about 14 hours with no need for driving AC to NAIA.

RK, what is the best way to see the entire overview of their flights?

Omega 3
01-12-17, 07:32
Has anyone flown Vanilla Air between CEB-NRT? If so, would appreciate your impressions.

Domo / Salamat.

OM.

Wicked Roger
01-30-17, 19:18
From today a rival to Cebu Pac (well as rivals go not much of one but then beggars can't be choosers LOL).

Four times a week and will be much welcomed by a few members I know who like the route.

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/121018/pal-launches-cebu-clark-route

Omega 3
05-03-17, 03:51
During a recent visit from Cebu to Davao, flew on PAL. In Davao, asawako's colleagues told us that they had taken the newly inaugurated Airasia flight from Cebu to Davao, and their fare on Air Asia was less than half of our fare on PAL. Plus, their Air Asia flight arrived in Davao half an hour ahead of schedule. Our more expensive PAL flight on the same day was 1.5 hours late.

We had our "revenge" though. Our return flight on PAL was a mere 1 hour late, while their Air Asia return flight the same day was 1.5 hours late.

PAL= Plane Always Late.

Just checked the Air Asia website, and it seems that AA has now raised their Cebu-Davao airfares substantially, although still generally lower than PAL. Of course, Cebu Pacific is the third option. Interesting to compare fares on any given day.

YMMV.

OM.

RengadeMaster
11-13-17, 14:56
Hi,

I will be flying from manila to Cebu.

I've done a little search on fares etc but one thing I keep noticing is the extra paid option for increased baggage allowance.

Obviously I'm flying into PH long haul so I've got more than 20 kg of luggage, the paid options are offering me up to 20 kg, this seems crazy as everyone, I'm assuming arrives on a long haul with 20+ kg of luggage, the cheap domestic price I'm getting quoted is now seeming like its going to be double that price after being stung at check in for overweight baggage.

Anyone else had this issue flying long haul then domestic?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Dg8787
11-13-17, 18:07
Hi,

I've done a little search on fares etc but one thing I keep noticing is the extra paid option for increased baggage allowance.

Obviously I'm flying into PH long haul so I've got more than 20 kg of luggage, the paid options are offering me up to 20 kg, this seems crazy as everyone, I'm assuming arrives on a long haul with 20+ kg of luggage, the cheap domestic price I'm getting quoted is now seeming like its going to be double that price after being stung at check in for overweight baggage.

Any info would be much appreciated.I can remember years ago I flew to Europe. The international allowance was 70 pounds. Flying from France to Italy the allowance was 50 pounds or even less, possibly 20 kilos. I was shocked in the extra baggage fee I was hit with.

The Phil airlines have pre paid options up to 40 kilos unless you are on a propeller plane which has a limit of 20 kilos.

I know on Cebu Pacific they have an extra fee of P250 per kilo on any extra weight above prepaid baggage. Best to buy a little electronic baggage weight thing and prepay baggage at a little higher limit than you think you might have. Also be aware of the 7 kilo carryon limit. They used to weight your carryon at check in. I haven’t seen this recently. But one time it cost me P750!

You might wear the heaviest clothes and layer them on and shoes at check in to avoid the baggage weight. LOL.

Btw, most 25-26 suitcases weight 14 pounds or more. I have found the duffle bag with or without wheels weight a lot less. There are plenty of airport porters to carry your bags for a $1 or $2. Lot cheaper than the overweight charges.

Wicked Roger
11-13-17, 18:16
Hi,

Any info would be much appreciated.Standard practice, nothing new here, pay the extra before you check in or pay through the nose at check in. Either way you pay or no bags fly over the 20 kgs. These are effectively budget airlines in country and I use a lot so I always modify my baggage or pay. I was away for 7 months with 25 kg bag including books etc so it is possible.

And why does any monger need lots of clothes when laundry is so cheap and half (or more) of the time you will be naked with a cute LOL.

Buko Max
04-03-18, 05:02
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/business/2018/01/25/mactan-airport-terminal-2-open-july-585640

Dg8787
09-18-18, 04:13
T2 is in operation. I departed on international flight last week. The terminal is beautiful and spacious. The AA check in was efficient and orderly. The gate numbering is not in numerical order!

Now for the budget mined, price for bottled water is P75 and most other items are higher price than T1. Other than the loud mass of Chinese and / or Koreans it was pretty good.

ForkTruck
02-09-19, 08:52
I am flying PAL from Cebu to Clark in the morning. Picking up my girl at Clark and driving to subic to stay two days there. Then I bus to Manila and she returns to angeles area, (she is not a bargirl just lives near there). I decided to go with Clark because I hate Manila airport. I could have bused my girl to subic and me flown into manila then traveled to subic. This will cost me more to do it the way I am but to me it is worth it to avoid manila airport. Plus I have not seen clark before and I want to see it. Any suggestions for my bus trip to manila from Subic. I will be staying at the H2O in manila.

Dg8787
02-09-19, 17:18
I am flying PAL from Cebu to Clark in the morning. Picking up my girl at Clark and driving to subic to stay two days there. Then I bus to Manila and she returns to angeles area, (she is not a bargirl just lives near there). I decided to go with Clark because I hate Manila airport. I could have bused my girl to subic and me flown into manila then traveled to subic. This will cost me more to do it the way I am but to me it is worth it to avoid manila airport. Plus I have not seen clark before and I want to see it. Any suggestions for my bus trip to manila from Subic. I will be staying at the H2O in manila.Looks like H20 is midpoint between the Cubao and Pasay City bus terminals. Take Victory Liner express to Cubao or Pasay City bus terminal and then taxi to your hotel. Your suitcases are free on the bus. BTW the buses only take a very small carryon underneath the seats and no more than 8-9 inches thick in the overhead.

DzikaBomba
02-09-22, 18:34
For the ones coming from Europe (like me) there is now a direct connection to Cebu with Turkish Airlines 3 x per Week with a short stop in MNL:

https://simpleflying.com/turkish-airline-cebu/

AsianPursuits
12-15-22, 00:27
Flight schedules as of now are still limited to Angeles (CRK) & MNL.

Philippine Airlines will fly CEB-CRK 'most' days around 11 am departure. Strangely not available on Thursdays, no PR flight.

Cebu Pacific CEB-CRK is currently like midnight each day they operate so it wasn't an option for me. I've sat too many times in those Cebu departure lounges and just watched as the departure times fade and get delayed.

With the limited arrivals into CRK there are also limited blue taxies available. The hawker "private taxi" types were offering P500 to Walking St hotels. Trying to book a Blue taxi through Grab app was not successful as they did not want to risk the new stupidly long drive to the new terminal. Fortunately I picked up a random that had done a drop off. P200 on the meter to my hotel.