PDA

View Full Version : [AO] Club La Luna - Moers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Triptogamont
12-15-17, 22:58
Trip. Knowing Vanessa I bet the words were such as pizda, pula, futu.....Hilarious. Maybe I am charming. I asked her how to say, "You are beautiful," and I repeated it to her 500 times.

Optimist
12-16-17, 11:13
Hilarious. Maybe I am charming. I asked her how to say, "You are beautiful," and I repeated it to her 500 times.You could have asked me how to say it and then said it to me 500 times.

Triptogamont
12-16-17, 12:19
You could have asked me how to say it and then said it to me 500 times.It's a date!

Jimmy Boy 99
12-16-17, 16:58
Trip. Glad I did not lead you astray by recommending Vanessa. She can be variable but obviously she thought you were a decent client.As you say, a serious beauty (if like me you like the Romanian gypsy ethnicity). DFK from her is an honour for you: she is sparing with it. It took me until my second session to get, but then you are youngervand more smiley and charming than me. She is not really a gfe but to fuck her with no restrictions 60 euros is great
Snip.I sessioned with a Vanessa at Club Angelique in Viersen in 2013. I found her very attractive. I went again a year later and posted that I found her "getting more and more blowsier". If it is the same one, "may be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen", per Trip, seems a little over the top.

Optimist
12-16-17, 17:22
I sessioned with a Vanessa at Club Angelique in Viersen in 2013. I found her very attractive. I went again a year later and posted that I found her "getting more and more blowsier". If it is the same one, "may be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen", per Trip, seems a little over the top.I know what you mean by blowsier. A very good description. I think maybe she had gained in sultriness on a good day what she had lost in conventional beauty. Anyway, each to his own.

I am sure that some people, should they follow my recommendation, would be very disappointed. I rarely accept recommendations as it is all so personal.

Triptogamont
12-16-17, 17:34
I sessioned with a Vanessa at Club Angelique in Viersen in 2013. I found her very attractive. I went again a year later and posted that I found her "getting more and more blowsier". If it is the same one, "may be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen", per Trip, seems a little over the top.She certainly floats mine! And checks every box along the way.

Triptogamont
12-16-17, 17:44
Following in Optimist's, er, footsteps. Went back to Laluna because I figured it might be a while before I got to sleep with a woman as beautiful as Vanessa again. She was not working today, but Kathi was. Well, I've heard only very good things about her, so I sat next to her on the couch.

What followed was the most sensual, mind blowing, girl friend experience I've ever had. Absolutely fabulous. Words fail me.

If I lived anywhere near Moers I'd be broke twice over!

Optimist
12-16-17, 19:37
Following in Optimist's, er, footsteps. Went back to Laluna because I figured it might be a while before I got to sleep with a woman as beautiful as Vanessa again. She was not working today, but Kathi was. Well, I've heard only very good things about her, so I sat next to her on the couch.

What followed was the most sensual, mind blowing, girl friend experience I've ever had. Absolutely fabulous. Words fail me.

If I lived anywhere near Moers I'd be broke twice over!When the club site says the Legend lives it should refer to Kathi. She has been going years, is fully booked (mainly 30 minute sessions) every day, and when she is with you gives the impression of being in love with Prince Charming. She gives nonstop DFK, and her whole body melts in tenderness when she is in the room.

She may not be an 18 year old novelty but she is certainly unique.

It is ok to follow in my footsteps: when at La Luna I wear shoes.

So your next trip is to LL or Dietzenbach? LOL.

Triptogamont
12-16-17, 20:01
So your next trip is to LL or Dietzenbach? LOL.
Might have to do both!

YummyPL
01-23-18, 23:06
I was actually very disappointed with Vanessa when I saw her a little over a month ago (December 11th) compared to the last time I saw her over a year ago. I think she is aging quickly in not a great way (and I like the Romanian gypsy look). On the couch she kissed some but was very cold with it in the room. She didn't want me to eat her pussy (I know, I know, who would want that in an AO club, anyway? And she seemed very uncomfortable with me giving her a massage. The only thing she seemed to have no problem with was me fucking her without a condom. But without any "foreplay" this old man is not really interested.

I missed Kathi. I waited for about 2 hours and she was in the room the entire time.

Varenne
02-12-18, 22:43
The BS Lisa tried to pull on her customers she deserves having her business in the toilet. I'm tempted to enter & hold the door open & ask her how business is & laugh in her face & walk out.

LOL, let's do that with 10 punters and then ask Lisa for directions to another club! .Count me in! Lisa is still sticking to her habit.

Vito Corleone
02-13-18, 04:50
Count me in! Lisa is still sticking to her habit.Has Lisa returned to the reception desk? She was working in the couches last time she was there. Alina & another huge not in shape lady were working the reception counter.

Varenne
02-13-18, 21:35
Has Lisa returned to the reception desk? She was working in the couches last time she was there. Alina & another huge not in shape lady were working the reception counter.Lisa is still working on the couches, and as a scam director as well. I haven't seen Alina, I suspect she might have retired.

Vito Corleone
02-14-18, 01:39
Lisa is still working on the couches, and as a scam director as well. I haven't seen Alina, I suspect she might have retired.She's keeping time while sucking cock & allowing guys to creampie her! LOL!

BigBuddy69
02-14-18, 06:44
You say she's a scam director. Do you mean that she still cheats on time even if you've been with another girl? And she's back on the couches, so we can fuck her again? (not me I'm not a masochist).

Varenne
02-14-18, 15:23
You say she's a scam director. Do you mean that she still cheats on time even if you've been with another girl? And she's back on the couches, so we can fuck her again? (not me I'm not a masochist).The lady at the counter actually cheated on time. Lisa was the most active in supporting her. As you might guess, she hasn't much else to do. The whole place was very quiet. I think they try to take advantage of you when you're the only customer in club, and no customer can back you up.

Vito Corleone
02-15-18, 07:57
The lady at the counter actually cheated on time. Lisa was the most active in supporting her. As you might guess, she hasn't much else to do. The whole place was very quiet. I think they try to take advantage of you when you're the only customer in club, and no customer can back you up.Haven't been cheated by jabba the hut, but Lisa tried more that 3 times (could be 4-5, I forgot). I stood my ground & refused to be cheated. I paid the correct amount.

I hope you didn't overpay!

Maxime
02-18-18, 10:29
Scamming Director Lisa was the reason for me to never visit this club again. Such a contrast to the friendly atmosphere in Club Angelique where the same girls were working.

Vito Corleone
02-18-18, 11:09
Scamming Director Lisa was the reason for me to never visit this club again. Such a contrast to the friendly atmosphere in Club Angelique where the same girls were working.Yes. The atmosphere was much better at Angelique. Lisa was running things at both places. Not sure what happened once she moved to cll.

BigBuddy69
02-18-18, 12:18
Actually she scammed me at Club Angelique and I came back only once, to be welcomed by Alice this time. I miss the atmosphere of the place. Never been at LaLuna.

Optimist
02-21-18, 18:53
Vanessa is back. Good news. That means the options if Kathi is overbooked are now good enough to risk a visit.

Optimist
03-20-18, 21:49
Had some luck to arrive at a time when the girls were partying, even if they were still wearing their dressing gowns. Weird. The lineup has had a small upturn with a couple of new girls, making a total of 7. Kathi remains as ever, Vanessa has put on some kilos. Otherwise nothing had changed in the last year. Lisa was friendly.

Number of customers remains at a low level. And most of those go to Kathi. It can't help girls to get customers if they wear dressing gowns all day

Was charged correctly

Vito Corleone
03-21-18, 07:32
Had some luck to arrive at a time when the girls were partying, even if they were still wearing their dressing gowns. Weird. The lineup has had a small upturn with a couple of new girls, making a total of 7. Kathi remains as ever, Vanessa has put on some kilos. Otherwise nothing had changed in the last year. Lisa was friendly.

Number of customers remains at a low level. And most of those go to Kathi. It can't help girls to get customers if they wear dressing gowns all day

Was charged correctlyNo extra 2.5 hours added? Hmm, I might have to visit next time.

Saucehollandaise
03-26-18, 15:45
No extra 2.5 hours added? Hmm, I might have to visit next time.I was there last week for a very good session with Flori.

Much to my amazement I was charged correctly, if not a bit less (I mean in this business one minute (or even part of a minute) over time usually means a full next hour or so).

Optimist
03-26-18, 16:34
Vito. The lineup is still tiny, only three possible for me. Vanessa goes in a week or so I think: I thought she was pregnant when I went with her.

Lisa was available for rooms but still did the money. No attempt to overcharge. Will report on my visit when I get time.

Vito Corleone
03-27-18, 08:59
Vito. The lineup is still tiny, only three possible for me. Vanessa goes in a week or so I think: I thought she was pregnant when I went with her.

Lisa was available for rooms but still did the money. No attempt to overcharge. Will report on my visit when I get time.If Vanessa looked prego then only Kathi would be possible unless there's something slim new. Kathi is always busy so I need a second option.

Myrrh
04-08-18, 11:26
The legend still 'lebt'. Just about.

Down to three girls now.

Vito Corleone
04-09-18, 01:01
The legend still 'lebt'. Just about.

Down to three girls now.Lisa better hurry & cheat as many customers while she's still in business!

Saucehollandaise
04-09-18, 16:49
Down to three girls now.One added,

http://www.club-laluna.com/sedcard-lorena-48621.html

Optimist
04-09-18, 19:05
Myrrh. I know that LL must have really annoyed you at some stage and you have never forgiven it, but you are right to be ironic about its statement "The Legend Lives". Like comparing a 70 year old man with his 18 year old self: still alive but probably spends the evening in dressing gown (like the girls at LL) and not tearing round the town.

Actually the 70 year old has probably gained some wisdom. LL has just gained kilos and lack of interest

Shame. The Legend needs to be forgotten.

BigBuddy69
04-13-18, 09:08
The same Lorena who was here 3 years ago? Blonde hottie?

BigBuddy69
04-13-18, 16:31
I found the info on freiercafe, Lorena worked in Viersen a few years ago.

Varenne
05-01-18, 00:22
Almost no detail in the announcement:

http://club-laluna.com/index.php/events-100.html

Price 120 eur. This reminds of the old good days of unlimited service in single room rather than of gang-bang days.

Myrrh
05-16-18, 18:04
Almost no detail in the announcement:

http://club-laluna.com/index.php/events-100.html

Price 120 eur. This reminds of the old good days of unlimited service in single room rather than of gang-bang days.Took a day off ill and attended the 'Revival party' at Club La Luna.

Let's just say that it was a day's training on humping meat of various shapes and sizes for several hours without pause.

Plentiful amounts of food was also provided throughout the day (including meat of a more eatable nature).

Neurosynth
05-16-18, 21:14
Took a day off ill and attended the 'Revival party' at Club La Luna.

Let's just say that it was a day's training on humping meat of various shapes and sizes for several hours without pause.

Plentiful amounts of food was also provided throughout the day (including meat of a more eatable nature).The ad shows 3 shifts of 12-14 pm, 16-18 pm, and 22-00 pm. Did they follow this in a structured way? I. E. 120 was good for 2 hours, and then nothing for 2 hours, and then guys would pay again for 2 hours if they came back?

Also, La Luna has been long known for AO availability. Would guys attending this event have been disappointed?

Biggusdickus
06-17-18, 00:06
Are there really only two girls available at the moment? How can the club survive like this? Is it known when Kathi and Flori will be back?

Triptogamont
06-25-18, 17:06
Are there really only two girls available at the moment? How can the club survive like this? Is it known when Kathi and Flori will be back?Was there today, but Kathi was not. Was told she will be back next week. Will submit a report later today.

BTW, is your wife named Incontinentia Buttocks? Ha!

Triptogamont
06-26-18, 18:06
Made a stop at Laluna on my way into the area, hoping to see Kathi again. GPS got me straight to the front door to a completely empty parking lot, and they buzzed me in before I even got to the bottom of the stairs. Paid my 20 at the bar and walked through the tiny front room toward the locker room. My eyes hadn't adjusted from daylight to FKK light, but there were 3 girls and 0 guys on the couches. This is one of the few places where a girl does not hand you a towel as soon as you walk in, so I forgot to grab one. Fortunately, I blond girl (I never did catch her name) brought me one as I was undressing. Showered and went to the bar, and this time I noticed 4 working girls total. A veritable smorgasbord at Laluna! Unfortunately, none of them was Kathi! I asked about her as I got myself a cappuccino from the fancy new machine, but was told that she was on holiday and would not be back until next week. Good thing I'm here that long! Went into the front room and sat down to look over the ladies and make my choice.

I quickly picked Katarina. She's a short, slim girl with perky breasts. Her face is pretty, but she has some scarring on her cheek and slightly cooked teeth. She was wearing a thong and a wife-beater, which made her look trashy hot to me. We chatted while she finished her cigarette, then off to the room. There I discovered that her breasts are actually fake. They're small and very well done. Excellent BJ and multiple position shuffle. There's something about a hot girl telling me to fuck her and cum in her pussy in a European accent that gets me every time.

Another shower then back to the main room. I tried to nap, but an older woman kept talking really loudly to another guy who had shown up. She introduced herself as Elena and laughed at her own (bad) jokes. Very annoying.

When I was ready again, I picked Natasha. She's the one showing off her ass against the red background on the website. I found her face to be very pretty also. I asked if she likes to kiss and she said yes, but only in the room. And wonder of wonders, she does NOT smoke, so no waiting around! Had a very good session with her. Good BJ and a few different positions before the inevitable explosion. Was catching my breath on top of her when we noticed that the towels were too far away to grab. So she pulled herself close to me, keeping me inside her while I crawled over to them, both of us laughing. When we got them without making a mess, she clapped.

Another shower, then I headed out. Overall, I had a very good time, but I REALLY want to see Kathi again. I'm hoping she'll be there Monday.

Four ladies working total: Katarina, Natasha, Elena, a blond girl. I assume the blond is Beatrice from the website?

Saucehollandaise
06-29-18, 08:19
Another shower, then I headed out. Overall, I had a very good time, but I REALLY want to see Kathi again. I'm hoping she'll be there Monday.
Who doesn't want to see her?

LL website says she'll be back 4th of July, Wednesday.

Optimist
06-29-18, 10:55

LL website says she'll be back 4th of July, Wednesday.I for one have decided not to, and I know a couple of other customers have also decided. She is often very overworked and tired and then gets incredibly ticklish. Of course she still gives great DFK, but a visit is a lottery as there can be queues for her, and there is little other choice.

Anyway, enjoy your next visit.

Cheers.

Optimist
06-29-18, 10:57
Trip. Thanks for your reports on this and all the other clubs you are visiting. Something of a Grand Tour.

Triptogamont
06-29-18, 23:35

LL website says she'll be back 4th of July, Wednesday.I leave on the 4th. Damn.

Triptogamont
06-29-18, 23:38
Trip. Thanks for your reports on this and all the other clubs you are visiting. Something of a Grand Tour.I guess so I can say I've hit them all.

Biggusdickus
07-02-18, 01:00
I leave on the 4th. Damn.Website says she's back already.

Triptogamont
07-02-18, 08:14
Website says she's back already.Wonder where I am going today?

Triptogamont
07-02-18, 17:51
The legend lives on!

I'm fairly sure I was the first to see Kathi this morning after her holiday. She spent some time at the beach. She's a little pink in the cheeks and very slight skin peeling on her shoulders. She's as pretty, cute, sexy as ever. And unbelievably GFE as ever. If she didn't cum multiple times, she's an expert actress and has excellent kegel muscle control to clamp down on me. Again, it turned into a wonderful, intensely personal experience. If I hadn't heard from pretty much everyone who has ever seen her that they get the same experience, I would assume she was in love with me and take her home.

Triptogamont
07-02-18, 18:00
Forgot to mention that there were four working girls there today.

Kathi. The blond from the other day, who I assume is Beatrice. Ramy, who is at least 50 kilos heavier than her pics. Another girl, a heavy-set brunette, maybe Olga from the site?

Kathi was the only real choice. At least for me.

Mr Move
07-02-18, 22:33
Forgot to mention that there were four working girls there today.

Kathi. The blond from the other day, who I assume is Beatrice. Ramy, who is at least 50 kilos heavier than her pics. Another girl, a heavy-set brunette, maybe Olga from the site?

Kathi was the only real choice. At least for me.Nice. Anybody interested in a 3 some with Kathi this week?

DFWdude
07-03-18, 01:34
Nice. Anybody interested in a 3 some with Kathi this week?Damn I am missing it by a week! I will be in Germany the week of 16 July.

Triptogamont
07-05-18, 12:29
So it was my last day in NRW. Wanted to hit one place in the morning and another in the evening. Kathi was so good the day before that no thought was required as to my first stop. I wanted to get there early before she got too tired.

I showed up just before noon. A few cars in the parking lot, so word must have gotten out that she was back. Although Natasha and Katrina were pretty good, I haven't seen either of them since. That day (Tuesday), it was Kathi, Olga, Beatrice, and Ramy. Again, only Kathi is room-able, IMHO.

When I came out after my shower, there were two guys and three girls in the main room, but no Kathi. I sat in the second room with the couches, by myself, so I would be able to grab Kathi as she came out from the back. I could hear the last shower going, so I was hoping it was her. A few minutes later, she came out wearing nothing but a towel and her hair was wet. I motioned for her to sit next to me, but she pantomimed for me to wait. She went behind the bar for a bit, then came back with a pack of cigarettes. She smoked one while we cuddled, kissed, and fondled each other. Then off to the room. Being in the room with her is sort of like being with a shy, sweet girl who is more than willing to fulfill whatever sexual needs this old fart has. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she didn't cum 2-3 times, she's a fabulous actress with excellent kegel control. Absolutely wonderful. Probably the best money I've ever spent.

We snuggled in the room for a while afterward. When I figured I had abused the 30 minutes and tried to get up, she wrapped herself against me and made me stay there for about another 5 minutes, kissing and cuddling. Next time I'm in NRW, I'll try to see her every morning. I guess that's what I did this time, considering she was only available Monday and Tuesday!

Neurosynth
07-05-18, 15:38
Are there pictures of her?

Triptogamont
07-05-18, 17:57
Are there pictures of her?The girl I am talking about is Kathy on the website. Not sure why I always thought it was spelled with an "I". Apologies.

Mr Move
07-05-18, 20:02
Damn I am missing it by a week! I will be in Germany the week of 16 July.I will be there that same week. How can I contact you? I don't see any PM possibilities?

Saucehollandaise
07-06-18, 09:54
The girl I am talking about is Kathy on the website. Not sure why I always thought it was spelled with an "I". Apologies.No apologies needed, it used to be "Kathi". Maybe still is, with the why being a typo?

Saucehollandaise
07-10-18, 09:00
Anyone any idea about Flori's return?

Treshold
10-07-18, 08:47
I read on a German forum that Jasmine is back in Laluna, can someone confirm? There is nothing on their website.

Triptogamont
02-11-19, 13:16
Drove straight from the airport to Laluna. Got there a little before noon. Two other cars in the parking lot. Paid my 20 Euro entry. Glimpsed Kathy sitting on her usual couch, wearing nothing but a towel. Recognized Flori from earlier visits as well as Sonia and Bianca from the website. There was also a brunette, not quite BBW. I have no idea who she is. She is not on the site. Took a quick shower and immediately sat next to Kathy. Lots of snuggling and kissing and reaching under towels on the couch. After about 10 minutes, off to the room. Anyone who has ever roomed with her knows what happened next. We fell deeply in love for the next 45 minutes or so. This girl can make you feel like Prince Charming in 5 seconds. After some seriously intense lovemaking, we lay on the bed entwined for another 10 or 15 minutes. I tried not to monopolize her time, but she would just snuggle closer and kiss me. We both catnapped for a little bit, before finally getting up to shower. I either tipped her for 30 minutes, or short-changed her for an hour, I'm not sure which. Either way, she was very happy, kissing me deeply after payment. After we had both showered, she came back out to the main room wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs and a red bra, looking absolutely fantastic. I went into the second room, which is always empty. Napped for a while. Woke myself up from snoring, embarrassing! I was exhausted, so I figured I would head out. Got dressed and on the way out, I saw a very good looking brunette in the bathroom. Tania maybe? If I wasn't so tired, I would have taken her to the room. Will have to stop in later this week. I know I will be back for Kathy regardless.

Downandup
02-11-19, 20:59
I still think that Kathy is amazing, I hope that she is still there when I return.

DFWdude
03-29-19, 00:07
Noticed a new girl on the home page, new girl Tanya, 19 yo. Any details?

Free Dude
03-29-19, 00:12
Noticed a new girl on the home page, new girl Tanya, 19 yo. Any details?Claims to be Kathi's sister, but doesn't look like her at all. Nice girl, speaks English well and I haven't heard a bad thing about her yet. The style of sex reminds me a bit of Miruna from a few years ago. That should be considered a compliment.

Downandup
04-14-19, 09:25
I stopped by here early Friday afternoon, I was the only customer and had my pick. Obviously it had to be Kathi and a great hour was spent in her arms. She is still amazing.

Triptogamont
05-09-19, 16:06
The website said both Kathy and Tania would be there, so off I went! Showed up around noon and the parking lot was empty. I figured that was a good thing, so Kathy would be free. Got buzzed in and paid my entry. On my way through to the locker room, I saw four girls in the front room and three more in the next room. A veritable horde of working girls for Laluna! Don't think I've ever seen more than 3-4 in this place before. My eyes hadn't adjusted from the light, so I couldn't tell who was who. But the club was strangely quiet. No music playing, no talking or laughing among the girls. They all just eyed me like predators as I walked by.

Took a shower and came back out. Of the three girls in the back room, only one looked good to me. I learned her name is Aliza. Another was Flori. I did not recognize the third. In the front room, there was Tania, Sonia, and Rebecca (who I recognized from VV a couple of months ago and Dietz before that). The fourth was a very large dark haired girl. I got a drink at the bar and asked about Kathy, but was told she is on holiday until May 20. So I guess they don't update the website.

I went into the first room and sat next to Tania. She looks just like her pictures on the site. Very pretty, slim, pouty lips. She speaks very good English, so we sat for a while talking and hands wandering. She is cute and sweet and gives very nice LFK kisses. Into the room where I had a fantastic time. Got to love very good service from a hot young girl. She asked if I knew about the surcharge for Catholic service before the deed, which was a bit of a surprise. But I guess if you didn't know and got the tab later that might suck. Whatever. I had a wonderful time with her. I will definitely repeat at some point. Chatting with her afterward was quite nice too.

After a shower, I went back to the front room to dry off. I struck up a nice conversation with a guy from Holland. He told me Aliza's name in the other room. We also talked about other clubs and he put some names to faces for some girls at Villa Venus for me. Very cool guy and I'm glad I met him.

Eventually, I had to get going. Not sure if I will regret not taking Aliza to a room while I was there.

Saucehollandaise
05-10-19, 10:23
After a shower, I went back to the front room to dry off. I struck up a nice conversation with a guy from Holland. He told me Aliza's name in the other room. We also talked about other clubs and he put some names to faces for some girls at Villa Venus for me. Very cool guy and I'm glad I met him.

Eventually, I had to get going. Not sure if I will regret not taking Aliza to a room while I was there.LOL, just read a review on Freiercafé.

Ich kann sie uneingeschränkt emfehlen, eine sehr gute Bereicherung für den Club. Ich würde sagen die nummer zwei nach Kati..

Triptogamont
05-10-19, 14:37
LOL, just read a review on Freiercaf.

.Hmm. Thanks. Guess I will stop in there tomorrow morning!

Saucehollandaise
05-10-19, 17:28
Hmm. Thanks. Guess I will stop in there tomorrow morning!Keep us posted, same review mention Kathi on holidays, any news on return?

Triptogamont
05-10-19, 22:26
Keep us posted, same review mention Kathi on holidays, any news on return?According to the theke, Kathy returns on May 20.

Triptogamont
05-11-19, 16:05
I was planning on going to Laluna, but they updated their site. Kathy shows as on vacation. Tania available, but not Eliza. Tania looks to be the only one I would room with, so I passed. Maybe next trip.

DFWdude
06-01-19, 20:39
Website has been down a week, no answer on phone. Is the original creampie factory officially closed?

Triptogamont
06-01-19, 22:47
Website has been down a week, no answer on phone. Is the original creampie factory officially closed?Was planning to pay Kathy and Tania a visit this week! Will stop by Friday at the latest and let you know.

Saucehollandaise
06-02-19, 13:42
Website has been down a week, no answer on phone. Is the original creampie factory officially closed?Was online Friday or Thursday IIRC with announcement of return on Monday of Kathi (who was listed as "Urlaub") and Tanya (who was not listed as "Urlaub") .
Edit: From Freiercafé
Hinweis:
Wegen aktueller Probleme der Domain (Hat der Laden nicht zu verantworten) ist der Club-Laluna derzeit vorübergehend zu erreichen unter:
www.la-luna.6profis.de

Downandup
06-02-19, 14:50
Try here: https://la-luna.6profis.de/.

According to Frieircafe, there are simply domain problems and the club is good. And that web site says that Kathi is expected Monday.

Triptogamont
06-02-19, 16:30
Try here: https://la-luna.6profis.de/.

According to Frieircafe, there are simply domain problems and the club is good. And that web site says that Kathi is expected Monday.New site says entry is now 25 Euro instead of 20. Inflation!

Triptogamont
06-07-19, 16:24
Will post a proper review at some point, but entry is 20€, Kathy and Tania are back from holiday, and all is right in the world. Kathy is still deeply, passionately in love with me. For 30 minutes at a time. In exchange for 60€.

Triptogamont
06-08-19, 07:00
So I cannot make a trip to NRW without visiting Kathy at Laluna. I showed up a little after they opened and there were already a few cars in the lot. The theke was sitting at the table out front with some other people. She got up to let me in. That temporary website said 25€ entry. The old site is back, and it says 20. I paid 20.

My eyes hadn't adjusted, so I couldn't tell who was there until I came back out after my shower. No Karhy, but Tania was there looking quite tasty. So I sat next to her. She speaks excellent English so we chatted for a while. She said she just got back from holiday. Off to the room which was very good. She's a very pretty girl. Maintains eye contact well in mish. Moans appreciatively and stretches up for kisses. Well done. She did mention that she is temporarily not Catholic, bit we were able to work around that.

Showered again and back to the main room and Kathy was there! She smiled and waved at me. I went into the second room to rest for a while. Once, Kathy walked by waving and blowing kisses. When I was ready, I sat next to her. She was wearing tiny cut off jeans and a red bra. She's a tiny little thing. As yummy as they come. Wonderful soft kisses on the couch. I dragged her to the room and was all over her. The room was fantastic. Strangely, she asked me about gummies just before she lowered herself onto me. I told her I only like gummies that are bear shaped. She either had 4-5 orgasms or deserves an Oscar. I only had one, bit it was as satisfying as any I can remember.

While I was drying off from my last shower, a newbie came into the club. I found it interesting how he completely owned his inexperience, asking a dozen questions of every girl. Most of us pretend to know what we are doing even if we don't, trying to attract as little attention as possible. Anyway, I found that to be pretty funny, entertaining, and interesting. I wonder if he got better service because of it? Or maybe he just got fleeced, which is what most of us fear.

Saucehollandaise
06-14-19, 20:20
Kathy is still deeply, passionately in love with me. For 30 minutes at a time. In exchange for 60.Nooooo! That can't be true, she is deeply passionately in love with Me, 30 minutes, in exchange for 60.

Johncr04
06-21-19, 22:53
I'll be headed to the NRW next week and will definitely be hitting LL for a visit with Kathy. It has been a while and I just want to make sure of her hours. On the days she is present, she usually works the whole time they are open, correct? Or does she have more set hours?

Also, I tried to RTFF for info on Isabella and I came up empty. Anyone have any experience with her? Her pics on the website are very nice.

Cheers!

FrenchieAtlanti
06-24-19, 22:56
I come sometime in this club and I enjoy.

Do you know if Kathy accepts threesome sessions in the club (2 guys).

Mr Move
07-25-19, 05:27
I come sometime in this club and I enjoy.

Do you know if Kathy accepts threesome sessions in the club (2 guys).Yes she does! PM me.

FrenchieAtlanti
07-31-19, 13:20
Yes she does! PM me.I tried to send you a PM, but it's not agreed. When I send it, I'm notified that you don't accept PM or you are not agreed to receive it.

Mr Move
07-31-19, 16:25
I tried to send you a PM, but it's not agreed. When I send it, I'm notified that you don't accept PM or you are not agreed to receive it.It's because I do not have the status of senior member. I have been a member of this website for more than 12 years but unfortunately I don't comply for seniorship. Not sure how you can contact me. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Legionella753
07-31-19, 17:39
I tried to send you a PM, but it's not agreed. When I send it, I'm notified that you don't accept PM or you are not agreed to receive it.Does anybody know if Kathi accepts anal so we can enjoy a DP with her maybe? Any experiences of anal with her?

FrenchieAtlanti
08-09-19, 22:42
Mr Move, juste tell me what could be the typically day and hour for you. At this step, it's not yet confidential.

FrenchieAtlanti
10-07-19, 21:46
Is someone could come with me this Thursday evening for a threesome groupesex with Kathy?

Tell me and I'm going to book her.

DFWdude
10-16-19, 15:36
Hey there- I am planning on hitting up La Luna on 23 October. Was wondering if there would be another guy that would want to join in a MMFF mini sex party in a room. If you are let me know.

Shilong777
10-20-19, 06:08
Ethic when visiting the club.

My friend and I will be in the area early Nov.

1. Can we pre-book certain girl in advance?

2. Do we pay after the service in the room? If that's the case, do we bring along the wallet with us or just leave wallet in the locker?

3. My friend is Asian. Will he be treated differently or get different service?

Thanks in advance for your info.

Triptogamont
10-25-19, 04:27
Ethic when visiting the club.

My friend and I will be in the area early Nov.

1. Can we pre-book certain girl in advance?

2. Do we pay after the service in the room? If that's the case, do we bring along the wallet with us or just leave wallet in the locker?

3. My friend is Asian. Will he be treated differently or get different service?

Thanks in advance for your info.1. I have never done so, but my understanding is yes, you can call ahead.

2. You pay when you leave the club. After each session, the girl will tell the theke, who keeps your tally.

3. Should not be a problem, although I cannot say for sure. I have seen middle eastern guys here. Otherwise only whiteys.

FrenchieAtlanti
11-08-19, 00:59
I plan to go to Laluna on November 20th. Is someone interested for a threesome with Cathy? Your hour will be mine.

IchigoGer
11-12-19, 01:26
I plan to go to Laluna on November 20th. Is someone interested for a threesome with Cathy? Your hour will be mine.As far as I know, she does not make threesome (with MMF) anymore. Or can you call three and ask.

Triptogamont
11-27-19, 17:30
Had to make my regular pilgrimage to see Kathy at Laluna. Arrived a little bit after they opened. Asked if Kathy was there as I paid my entry and was told she was working. Excellent! After a shower and a coffee, I took the couch next to her usual spot in the front room. One girl was sitting nearby, looking at me expectantly. Sonia, I think. I did not make eye contact as I knew exactly what (who) I wanted. After a couple minutes, Kathy came out wearing a towel and Uggs. She planted several kisses on me and sat down. We chatted, kissed, and felt under each other's towels for a while, then off to the room. Earth shattering. No use trying to explain how great every room I have ever done with her has been. You wouldn't understand. She absolutely falls in live with me for those 30 minutes. Saucehollandaise is nothing but a dreamer, as she is inly acting for him. And the rest of you. What we have is absolutely real for the low low cost of 60€. I will buy that every time.

Exhausted and giddy afterward, I showered again and collapsed on one of the front couches. I recognized Isabella (formerly Rebekah at Dietz), and Antonia. I was not interested in rooming with either of them. There was another girl there, but I don't know her name. Probably one of the girls on the website without pics. Later, Tania came in and sat down. She looked very tasty, as usual, so I went ahead and sat next to her. She is very pretty. Accurate pics. Speaks excellent English. Talked and kissed for a while on the couch. Then off to the room. Another excellent room. Another satisfying Catholic finish. Her acting might be a little over the top, but the optics are wonderful.

I am a big fan of both girls. But if they weren't there, I would never go to this club.

Downandup
11-27-19, 20:19
Had to make my regular pilgrimage to see Kathy at Laluna.

I am a big fan of both girls. But if they weren't there, I would never go to this club.I want to get a job near there but if I did it would be just my luck that it turns out to be the day after Kathi retired.

Triptogamont
11-27-19, 21:22
I want to get a job near there but if I did it would be just my luck that it turns out to be the day after Kathi retired.Yes, that is exactly what would happen if I moved to NRW!

I would live to be able to hit these clubs as the mood hit me. Once or twice per week. Rather than trying to get as many rooms in as possible over 4-6 days.

Saucehollandaise
11-29-19, 00:32
I want to get a job near there but if I did it would be just my luck that it turns out to be the day after Kathi retired.That would be lucky or you'd be broke soon. I know I'd be.

Saucehollandaise
11-29-19, 00:35
She absolutely falls in live with me for those 30 minutes. Oh, you dreamer.

Triptogamont
12-04-19, 19:25
Oh, you dreamer.I am one hundred percent positive that I am the only one NOT dreaming when it comes to this girl. Ha ha!

Saucehollandaise
12-07-19, 14:27
I am one hundred percent positive that I am the only one NOT dreaming when it comes to this girl. Ha ha!A short while ago I had some spare time and decide to head eastwards. My mental autopilot drove me to Moers, to the Kautzstrasse and as it was a Thursday afternoon and as I decided to go on a whim I thought the parking lot would be fu. Hey only one car in front of the club and when I entered there was only one visitor who was about to leave. Tanya was not there, Flori still on holiday (will she comeback? She's been away for ages) bit who cares, the love of my 30 to 60 minutes depending on my wallet and my physical shape was sitting on her couch, already eyeing her one and only love. I sat beside her en immediately the kisses and cuddling started. I could not really understand me but I am quite sure she said she was happy to see me and she loved me and she wanted me. It is amazing how much can be said with, how much feeling, passion and emotion can be said in in that single word: "Zimmer".

So off we went and to the Zimmer it was. My love said "I will go wash myself, I want to be clean for my true love". Or something like that. The she returned and showed me the beautifull body she has and said "come". I laid her on her back and startet kissing her legs, slowly up and then, when she almost thougt I was going to lick her, bypassed the area, went up het belly, her breast and up and I found her mouth and a long kiss like only lovers have followed. Then down again and this time I started licking her. Oh she clearly enjoyed that. "Oh yess, yes, You and you alone are the best my Love, my only Love". After a while even I could not understand her as she was only moaning in delight. The slowly I went up again and she looked at me with eyes full of Love and whispered. "come, come inside me and give me all your Sauce Hollandaise". I entered slowly and started moving and then I stopped as her eyes told me to stop, she'd do it all for me, for her true love. Ofcourse I obliged only a few seconds after which we started to move as a team, as a loving couple. And then after a while we came.

Good round one, we cuddled a bit while stroked each other just about everywhere and her famous tickliness was not really bothering her, she even liked my touches but then again, who would not like to be touched by her only love. Ofcourse this was followed soon by kisses and then it was her time to slowly go down with little licks and kisses over my strong tough body and I just lay down and enjoyed. Enjoyed a lot, theN she took my saucetube in her mouth and did some magic. With quite some difficulty I managed to keep myself under control as I knew she'd mount me, ride me, work her inner muscles and most of all, look at me with her deeply loving eyes. And so it happenend, she mounted me, slowly went down and very gently eased herself on top of me, all the time looking in my eyes like only a girl in love could and would. She started moving and, oh my god was this heaven or not? Then after a while I gave her what she wants most of all: Sauce hollandaise.

Afterwards we cuddled, again, kissed, talks sweet talk, expressed our eternal love for each other and talked a bita about our quite different hypotheses on the theory of nuclear particles and their behaviour. Then it was time to go, a last Kiss and a whisper "you are my only true love, do not believe what others write" and a really last kiss then.

Sorry to break your heart Trip.

Downandup
12-07-19, 15:34
already eyeing her one and only love. I sat beside her en immediately the kisses and cuddling started. I could not really understand me but I am quite sure she said she was happy to see me and she loved me and she wanted me. It is amazing how much can be said with, how much feeling, passion and emotion can be said in in that single word: "Zimmer".

Sorry to break your heart Trip.All this sounds like a fantasy. Just a word of warning, stay away from Kathi as we will get married the next time that I'm over there. I've come to the realisation that no one loves me more than she does.

He he.

Saucehollandaise
12-07-19, 17:12
All this sounds like a fantasy. Just a word of warning, stay away from Kathi as we will get married the next time that I'm over there. I've come to the realisation that no one loves me more than she does.
He he.She did not even mention you.

But why do you think of a fantasy just because I tried to use the words to show my feelings?

Triptogamont
12-07-19, 18:22
Sorry to break your heart Trip.An excellent piece of fiction, well worth reading. If there were any truth at all, my heart would indeed be broken. As it is, my powers of self delusion are omnipotent, so my heart is perfectly intact!

WoodLiner
01-13-20, 14:49
Well dear fellow mongerers, it"too late. I already married her last week. Sorry for any inconvenience. We share costs and income now. But honestly now: these girls (Tanya as well) are gifted high talented actresses. Can't praise them enough. They give tvis very special feeling to a lot of their customers. I definitely spent some lovely moments thinking that Tanya has some special feelings for me as her very preferred customer. Bullshit. Just perfect performance and jolly good show. Bravo!

An excellent piece of fiction, well worth reading. If there were any truth at all, my heart would indeed be broken. As it is, my powers of self delusion are omnipotent, so my heart is perfectly intact!

CeeJay1
02-10-20, 00:00
Has anybody on the thread recently visited La Lunas or know how they operate now? Do they still offer AO service and how much is it? Do you have to negotiate the service with each individual girl? Any information would be helpful. Thanks. In advance.

Downandup
02-10-20, 22:34
How does la luna's presently operate now?I think that if you read the posts in this thread then you will learn what is on offer and at what price. Any changes would eventually be reported.

DFWdude
02-14-20, 18:57
Website??

Did club laluna change their website? What I have isn't working.

Christian G
02-14-20, 19:17
Website??

Did club laluna change their website? What I have isn't working.This one working fine for me https://clublaluna.de/.

Adindas
07-11-20, 17:22
This one working fine for me https://clublaluna.de/.Are the gilrs in the website real.

https://clublaluna.de/team/sedcard-juana-19331.html

If you see Jasmine, Mia for instance theri high is 180 cm+. I hardly ever meet the romanian girls in FKK, Brothels, parties with that heights.

I only see german or russan girls with that heights.

It seems that it is worthy to cum inside and creampie those sort of girls.

Wry Cooter
09-20-20, 18:00
Yes Jasmin is really that tall. Haven't gone to the room with her but have seen her around.

According to their website LL is open again! I see some new names are present, and that Tania & Kathi are as well. Anyone gone by and seen the new girls? Any lookers?

Are the gilrs in the website real.

https://clublaluna.de/team/sedcard-juana-19331.html

If you see Jasmine, Mia for instance theri high is 180 cm+. I hardly ever meet the romanian girls in FKK, Brothels, parties with that heights.

I only see german or russan girls with that heights.

It seems that it is worthy to cum inside and creampie those sort of girls.

FreekJansen
01-14-22, 20:02
I have been there a couple of weeks ago, the club is not that special but the girls deliver really good service. I took a little smaller girl with a nice smile, she really did her best and she accepted my donation inside her!

Gilolo
02-18-22, 02:05
I have been there a couple of weeks ago, the club is not that special but the girls deliver really good service. I took a little smaller girl with a nice smile, she really did her best and she accepted my donation inside her!Hi,

Did you fuck Tania? How much does she ask? Does she accept bareback and creampies?

AluHut
02-21-22, 16:47
Can someone please explain to me how bareback service is managed? I've looked at last few pages, but couldn't find anything relev ant. I assume girls are being tested regularly, but I don't think customers are tested? So you still risking catching something from a previous guy, right?

Downandup
04-16-22, 09:35
I stopped by yesterday for my first stop on my trip, I'm not impressed as there were only three girls there. My first was with Melissa who customers either are fans or not. She was good but not to my taste. Next up was Rami, a dark little cuitie who really needs a set of dental implants. The costs have gone up and from what I experienced it was not really worth it. I don't plan on returning unless another Kathi appears.

Neurosynth
04-16-22, 20:15
I stopped by yesterday for my first stop on my trip, I'm not impressed as there were only three girls there. My first was with Melissa who customers either are fans or not. She was good but not to my taste. Next up was Rami, a dark little cuitie who really needs a set of dental implants. The costs have gone up and from what I experienced it was not really worth it. I don't plan on returning unless another Kathi appears.What are they charging these days?

Downandup
04-17-22, 07:58
What are they charging these days?Entry is €20 and then I paid another €160 for two sessions, one of which included extras.

Neurosynth
04-17-22, 08:18
Entry is 20 and then I paid another 160 for two sessions, one of which included extras.Thanks! Is AO (bareback) extra these days? (Years ago I always had a good time at LL!)

Downandup
04-18-22, 07:38
Thanks! Is AO (bareback) extra these days? (Years ago I always had a good time at LL!)Both of my sessions were bareback so I can't tell you if it was an extra.

FlurkMan
05-05-22, 16:26
Somewhere (freiercafe. Sex? I recently read that Miruna is back, after some 4 or 5 years in Belgium and Holland.

Wry Cooter
05-08-22, 08:28
Great I hope Evelin, Vanessa and Kathi come back too.

Somewhere (freiercafe. Sex? I recently read that Miruna is back, after some 4 or 5 years in Belgium and Holland.

Biggusdickus
06-22-22, 22:13
I realized that the website of Club La Luna is unavailable. Does anyone know, is the club itself still open? Thanks for any info!

Varenne
06-23-22, 12:35
I realized that the website of Club La Luna is unavailable. Does anyone know, is the club itself still open?It's business as usual at the club. For the time being, the website is available here:

https://la-luna.6profis.de/