PDA

View Full Version : [AO] Club La Luna - Moers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wanking
02-12-13, 17:26
Known AO bareback club that currently has 2 x Flatrate days everyweek. Monday and Friday. Costs are €129 for AO and €99 for covered, which apparently allows 8 sessions in the day.

There is also / was a monthly 3 hour Gangbang. See site for all details http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/

There is also a cheap Swingers club next door which might be worth a visit if you are visiting La Luna anyway. http://www.lippkick.de

Sportsman
02-14-13, 02:29
Dark Vader and I were at the flat-rate day last Friday. He asked the manager and there is no limit on the number of sessions and repeats with the same girls are ok.

Last Friday the advertised line-up were 7 girls. Maria, Elena, Sari, Hulya, Alina, Alexa, and Natalya. I was told 6 girls were present when I arrived around 4 pm. Hulya was a no-show. Alina changed into street cloth around 6:00 pm and was not available for session anymore. I didn't get to session with Alexa. I ended up with Sari, Elena, Natalya, and repeat sessions with Maria. Natalya gave me the best session that day.

Jymondor
02-14-13, 09:48
What are not-flat rate AO price structure there. I mean pay-per-session. It is a bit confusing on their website. Thanks.

SwingerLover
02-16-13, 20:38
What are not-flat rate AO price structure there. I mean pay-per-session. It is a bit confusing on their website. Thanks.According to website, it's 25 € entrance fee. 1 € per softdrink, and the prices for the action seem to be worked out with every girl seperately, as they are all 'entrepreneurs' and not staff o fthe club. http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=63

Myrrh
02-16-13, 20:58
The jury is still out as to whether places like Club La Luna, Cleopatra, Arabella, etc really belong in the partytreff fold.

Yes, I know that we have had this debate before which has resulted in some clubs like Dolce Vita Raubach being transferred to the FKK section because they do not offer any flat rate sessions at all.

The problem is that the above clubs mentioned are known for openly offering a bareback service and most of the fans of bareback activity tend to gravitate towards the partytreff section of the forum. So that is why there is a tendency to put them there.

However where do we draw the line? Just because a club offers one or two flat rate sessions a week is that enough for them to qualify for the partytreff section when for the MAJORITY of the days of the week they offer an FKK type service. To all intents and purposes, they are really just FKK type clubs which offer a partytreff style day as the exception rather than the rule.

It seems that we are destined never to have a bareback / AO section covering both FKK and partytreff style clubs which offer this service. Given that, or until then, strictly speaking we should putting the above mentioned clubs and others of it's ilk squarely into the FKK section.

Wanking
02-16-13, 21:03
It seems that we are destined never to have a bareback / AO section covering both FKK and partytreff style clubs which offer this service. Given that, or until then, strictly speaking we should putting the above mentioned clubs and others of it's ilk squarely into the FKK section.Myrrh,

I started an NRW AO clubs thread recently in the FKK forum http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-Fkk-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs

As La Luna do now run two flat rate events per week, plus the odd gangbang, I think they deserve to have their thread here rather than in the FKK forum.

Vito Corleone
02-17-13, 01:53
According to website, it's 25 € entrance fee. 1 € per softdrink, and the prices for the action seem to be worked out with every girl seperately, as they are all 'entrepreneurs' and not staff o fthe club.

http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=63If I remember correctly 30 min AO 60E plus 30E for creampie. 1 hour 120E with or w / o creampie.

Dark Vader
02-17-13, 21:59
can you just enter, pay the fees and dump your load in the pussy's?Yep got it in one!

MrLowKey
02-18-13, 08:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MrLowKey
02-18-13, 18:48
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Varenne
02-27-13, 20:27
An announcement on the home page states that at the end of March club Laluna will move in the spaces at ground level, at the same civic. I think this new place used to host the Swinger Club visited and reported by WK.

XXL
02-27-13, 21:05
I think this new place used to host the Swinger Club visited and reported by WK.Yeah, that's where they had those flat rate BB gang-bangs.

Myrrh
03-09-13, 10:20
In recent months there seems to have been two significant changes at La Luna. One good and one not so good in my opinion.

Starting with the good news:

The proposed move into the Lippkick building above La Luna. This is good news for those like me who couldn't help but notice the dingy, subterranean basement atmosphere of the current venue. On the few occasions that I have visited La Luna the Lippkick building above was always quiet. Either there was no event on that day or hardly anyone had turned up for that day. I remember one time the host of Lippkick was standing outside watching me go into La Luna. He stopped me and I thought he was trying to entice into Lippkick instead. However all he wanted to mention was that I should come back in a couple of weeks time when Lippkick would have a gangbang on.

So La Luna had events on everyday in the basement which were well attended whilst Lippkick had sporadic events but was in a bigger venue above ground. This never made sense whichever way you looked at it.

The not so good news:

The monthly bareback gang bang parties have ended, perhaps permanently:

Nowadays there are quite a few bareback gangbang events but La Luna was one of the pathbreakers for this kind of affair. I remember a few years back searching on the internet and La Luna and Club Tabulos seemed to be the only clubs doing this sort of thing. I once attended the monthly gangbang party and it was a fairly intense affair. 4 girls with several gang bangs crammed into 3 hours with only a 15 minute break between each one. The fact that you only had 3 hours made the guys act pretty animal.

Wanking once commented that the La Luna gangbang for him represented the apex of risk and he never ever went there as far as I am aware. Dipping your bare unprotected dick into the pussy of a girl straight after 10+ guys have just walked in off the street and dump their hot and possibly disease ridden into it? Sheer luna-cy?

SwingerLover always regretted that he never managed to go to that gangbang event because although it was out of his way and only lasted 3 hours, he had heard good things about it. The other events that they held there such as the all day flat rate or bar room events never quite matched up to the excitement of the seminal gangbang.

Dark Vader
03-10-13, 09:05
An announcement on the home page states that at the end of March club Laluna will move in the spaces at ground level, at the same civic. I think this new place used to host the Swinger Club visited and reported by WK.So I wonder what's happening with the Lippkick swinger club? They're still advertising events through May.

Myrrh
03-10-13, 11:07
So I wonder what's happening with the Lippkick swinger club? They're still advertising events through May.I didn't check when I visited but is the 'Lippkick' building two storeys or in two sections? If so then there could be room for both of them.

Or they could merge the two clubs to make one bigger event. But they would have to change the name. Lippkick, such a silly name.

Vito Corleone
03-10-13, 11:54
So I wonder what's happening with the Lippkick swinger club? They're still advertising events through May.Lookingatthe photo on CLL's site, it looks like the building next to Lippkick. I think the building on the right as you enter the parking lot.

SwingerLover
03-10-13, 17:42
SwingerLover always regretted that he never managed to go to that gangbang event because although it was out of his way and only lasted 3 hours, he had heard good things about it. The other events that they held there such as the all day flat rate or bar room events never quite matched up to the excitement of the seminal gangbang.Yes, I'm still pissed that those Gangbangs were so far away and so short. From the stories I've been hearing from other guys, it must have been the ultimate cum-flinging creampieing experience, with not only the women giving the shower not a second thought (or a first one for that matter) during the gangbang, but the men running around with cum-smeared dicks too, sticking them from one overflowing pussy into the next and back to the first one again. Stories sounded to me like the 5. 0 version of BareBackKreis. But I never heard anything remotely like this about the Flatrate-days or the Barroom-days. And on the recently combined Sex-in-the-Barroom-Flatrate-days, there has been no info yet at all. So who's gonna take one for the team and checks it out?

Vito Corleone
03-11-13, 01:56
Yes, I'm still pissed that those Gangbangs were so far away and so short. From the stories I've been hearing from other guys, it must have been the ultimate cum-flinging creampieing experience, with not only the women giving the shower not a second thought (or a first one for that matter) during the gangbang, but the men running around with cum-smeared dicks too, sticking them from one overflowing pussy into the next and back to the first one again. Stories sounded to me like the 5. 0 version of BareBackKreis. But I never heard anything remotely like this about the Flatrate-days or the Barroom-days. And on the recently combined Sex-in-the-Barroom-Flatrate-days, there has been no info yet at all. So who's gonna take one for the team and checks it out?I never participated, but I did a couple private sessions on GB days & was able to take a peak. There was just too much over flowing pussies & many men hanging around with cum smeared cocks. Also, not many shower breaks. Large groups of men surrounding 3 babes waiting to dump their loads. Not my cup of tea, but for those who love really raunchy hardcore GB's with multiple cream pies then this was a party you could not miss. With all those cum marinated cocks I would become flacid quick!

On GB days, they would use the large open room with the suana & room 1 would be used for participants personal belongings. The lockers were only for customers private sessions.

Nothing even close to it now during all inclusive days. Some guys would bang on the couches or one of the mattresses between the couches. Once in a while a guy might do 2 babes on the open mattresses. I prefer the private 20 min sessions in the room with the door closed. Luna needs more girls. Sometimes there is only 1 that gets my blood flowing, but they have this rule you can only session 3 times with the same babe. Maybe they will attract more babes when they move to the new place.

I believe the GB'satAngelique are the same. Many of the babes there used to workatLuna. I remember Alina & Alice getting banged non stop for over an hour during some of the GB's at Luna.

Sportsman
03-11-13, 23:37
And on the recently combined Sex-in-the-Barroom-Flatrate-days, there has been no info yet at all. So who's gonna take one for the team and checks it out?Dark Vader and I were there one of the Friday flatrate Sex I'm barraum last month. All actions were one-on-one. Some of them were even behind closed doors. Almost all the actions were at the four bedrooms. Two of them have doors and two do not.

SwingerLover
03-12-13, 14:45
dark vader and i were there one of the friday flatrate sex i'm barraum last month. all actions were one-on-one. some of them were even behind closed doors. almost all the actions were at the four bedrooms. two of them have doors and two do not.pretty disencouraging for ao-gangbang-lovers.

i believe the gb'satangelique are the same. many of the babes there used to workatluna. i remember alina & alice getting banged non stop for over an hour during some of the gb's at luna.gbs plural? if i recall correctly, they had but one gangbang in over 6 months; on jan 31st if i recall correctly from editing my map back then. and it's the same problem i had with the laluna gangbangs: 3 hours is too short for spending 4 hours on the road for it and for 130 €. i got more than twice as long with 5 women for less at each of the last two spermagames parties.

the all-inc-barroom-days are long enough for price and driving effort, but the gangbang-element is missing. they should have 2 or 3 gangbang-hours, rep001tered during the day, then there would be everything for everybody.

how is the turkish / arabian / muslim situation at laluna?

Vito Corleone
03-13-13, 02:47
How is the turkish / arabian / muslim situation at LaLuna?Never experienced any problems. There were times small groups show up late around 1am on Fri or Sat. Mostly drunk & goofing around.

Late night at venus can get a little testy. No confrontations, but some try size me up & try to find a weakness or fear. I return the favor let them know through body language & eye contact. No big deal.

Myrrh
03-13-13, 10:32
the all-inc-barroom-days are long enough for price and driving effort, but the gangbang-element is missing. they should have 2 or 3 gangbang-hours, rep001tered during the day, then there would be everything for everybody.i seem to recall that they did once experiment with a much longer gangbang which was 6 hours in duration with 8 girls in total. 4 of them were guaranteed to be on duty for each gangbang session. but this experiment was carried out once and one time only.

this was around the time that they had stopped doing the monthly gangbangs for a while and had switched to the flat rate and bar room events. then they thought hey why not ask the customers and had a poll with three options one of which included continuing with the gangbangs. guess which option came out strongly on top guys!

the monthly gangbangs were what made la luna's name but it would seem that the girls there hanker after an easier life which means handling one customer at a time with a break after each one, a limit on the number of customers that they do for that day and a situation where they can make an excuse not to do any customer that they don't particularly like the look of or if they don't feel in the mood to work at that given time. all of these things are difficult for them to manage in a gangbang situation where they are being pounded into oblivion on a mattress by a baying pack of guys for 30 minutes to an hour at a time with only a 15 break before the whole thing starts all over again.

it's undoubtedly the same reason why the flat rate events at club angelique, which some of the girls at la luna left to join in the first place remember, are so few and far between and now also seemed to have stopped.

also probably why the 'sex in the bar room' events at la luna turn out to be closed room events because the girls are not so keen on the idea of guys watching them being banged and then hankering after joining in or taking over as soon as that guy has finished.

gangbangs, the people have spoken but they no listen!

SwingerLover
03-13-13, 11:44
All true, Myrrh, except for one little mix-up: The poll with the GB coming out on top was held at Club Angelique, not at LaLuna.

Myrrh
03-13-13, 13:36
All true, Myrrh, except for one little mix-up: The poll with the GB coming out on top was held at Club Angelique, not at LaLuna.I just checked back on previous posts and you are right.

It was Club Angelique and not La Luna which did the poll on their homepage with the following choices.

Gangbang at a flatrate.

- continue with flatrate days like they have so far.

- no flatrate any more.

The first two of the three may well have come out on top as far as I recall.

Not that it mattered. The main message here is that the girls at Angelique (and La Luna?) don't want to do gangbangs, not even if the customers want it, and that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Woodypussy1967
03-16-13, 01:01
I visited this club a few months ago and the girls offering bareback are above the everage!

Gggfan
03-16-13, 06:06
I remember reading a report from a senior member of ISG about a visit to the famous LaLauna gangbangs, but I have not been able to find it again, no matter how hard I tried (and this revival of the LaLuna thread during the last days made me want to read this report again). The senior member who wrote the report was not (at this time?) really into AO, but during the party he happened to stand behind one of the girls watching the action, and, after a bit of fondling, she inserted naturally his bare cock into her pussy until he creampied her. The report was quite detailed (maybe there was reportS of this same event) and made you feel the atmosphere of the party. Any idea?

SwingerLover
03-25-13, 23:05
FRI 29th 11-3:00: All-inclusive-Sex-in-the-Barroom Demolition-Party with; 129 € for AO. 99 € for covered. Plus every guest gets a voucher for free entry on a regular day.

Basement-dungeon for the last time! So hurry up if you want to party there once more! www.club-laluna-moers.de

SwingerLover
04-08-13, 17:50
Yes, they are starting with their AO-Gangbangs again:

WED 17th 18-21:00: Gangbang reloaded with Isabella, Candy, Hülya, Alexa at Club LaLuna, Kautzstraße 9 (ground floor).47441 Moers; AO / Safe-Event for 99 €, including buffet & drinks.

www.club-laluna-moers.de

Wanking
04-08-13, 20:03
I wonder is the overall experience any better now they have moved upstairs? Maybe Dark Vader or Sportsman have info?

I certainly want to do a flatrate day in this club soon.

I assume they are now sharing upstairs with Lippkick swingers. http://www.lippkick.de/home.html

SwingerLover
04-08-13, 20:32
I assume they are now sharing upstairs with Lippkick swingers.I doubt it. They have seperate adresses. LaLuna's is Kautzstraße 9, whereas Lippkick's is Kautzstraße 9a. So I guess it's a neighboring building or a seperate section of the same building with a seperate entrance.

Myrrh
04-08-13, 21:10
Yes, they are starting with their AO-Gangbangs again:

WED 17th 18-21:00: Gangbang reloaded with Isabella, Candy, Hülya, Alexa at Club LaLuna, Kautzstraße 9 (ground floor).47441 Moers; AO / Safe-Event for 99 €, including buffet & drinks.They seemed to have listened to the moans on here and re-instated the the signature event for which they made their name.

But it seems to be the original style gangbang of only 3 hours instead of the longer variant that they once experimented with of 8 girls in total over 6 hours (4 at a given time).

Well at least there will be room to stand up straight now that they have moved out of the basement.

Myrrh
04-08-13, 21:19
I doubt it. They have seperate adresses. LaLuna's is Kautzstraße 9, whereas Lippkick's is Kautzstraße 9a. So I guess it's a neighboring building or a seperate section of the same building with a seperate entrance.From what I remember the address for La Luna was always Kautzstraße 9. Maybe they have moved to 9a but haven't bothered to change the address on the website.

Maybe there will be simultaneous events and a swinger lady might be rimming my ass in future while I gangbang a La Luna girl.

Wanking
04-08-13, 22:07
Maybe there will be simultaneous events and a swinger lady might be rimming my ass in future while I gangbang a La Luna girl.LOL and I'll be rimming the swinger lady!

Dark Vader
04-08-13, 23:00
I wonder is the overall experience any better now they have moved upstairs? Maybe Dark Vader or Sportsman have info?Sorry mate they've not moved yet and so they were still in the dungeon when Sportsman and I were there.

Mind you I'm still trying to figure out which building they've moved to. I've attached a picture of their present location and I reckon they've moved to the premises on the right hand side of the picture which I'm not sure has got anything to do with Lippkick.

DFWdude
04-09-13, 00:40
DV when were you there. I am planning my trip for later this week, will the gang bangs cancell the all inclusive parties?

Dark Vader
04-09-13, 01:04
DV when were you there. I am planning my trip for later this week, will the gang bangs cancell the all inclusive parties?I was there back in Feb for one of their all inclusive Sex-in-the-Barroom events.

The gang bangs look to be organised on a different basis ie. Only 3 hours and only 4 ladies participating with single service available with the non-participating ladies throughout no doubt at their normal fee rates

SwingerLover
04-09-13, 09:30
The All-inclusive-Days are on Mondays and Fridays, the Gangbang is on WED 17th.

Wanking
04-09-13, 19:43
Sorry mate they've not moved yet and so they were still in the dungeon when Sportsman and I were there.When were you last there?

Site says they have moved upstairs http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/

Dark Vader
04-10-13, 01:16
When were you last there?

Site says they have moved upstairs.

http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/Yep you're right I misread the date from their site. I was last there in Feb

MrLowKey
04-26-13, 10:07
So, this Monday the 22nd I took a bus from Krefeld to Moers at around 10 in the morning. Just after opening, a few minutes after 11, I entered the doors of Club La Luna. I paid the fee of 129 Euro for AO all-inc party. I understood I was the first customer and one of the working girls gave me some towels and pointed out where to shower. After my locking my personal belongings and the shower I went to the bar room where five women were sitting. The line-up was Alina, Claudia, Alexa, Isabella and Alunya (I think).

I got to sit down next to Alina, although she had gained some extra kilos since the photos on their website I found her quite sexy and attractive. She was also very friendly and it we got good contact so it felt natural to start the fucking with her. She asked me if I wanted to fuck in the bar-room or up in the private room. I chose in private room and up there she asked me if I wanted a condom. A clear no to that question &61514; . She gave me a really good blow-job and after that she started to ride me, after that doggy and finally missionary. All positions were very good with her and a lot of tongue kissing.

No sperma in muschi echoed in my head after the visit in AO-party in Krefeld the day before, so I was afraid to hear that phrase again now, but didn't need to worry about that.

She lay there so ready to breed my seed so I just dumped my cum in her gorgeous pussy.

After a common shower I went downstairs and drank some coke and just relaxed in the sofa to get some energy back. I sat next to Claudia chatted a bit and after a while we went to a private room. She started with giving me a very good blowjob and when she noted how satisfied I was she told me I could come if I wanted to, but of course I wanted to fuck her as well. She also had a very nice pussy, but she found my dick too big so she only allowed me to fuck her missionary and not to deep inside her. That and the fact that I already came with Alina not too long ago made it impossible for me to come again. Her telling me I only had 20 minutes while fucking didn't help me either.

After some coke and coffe I waved Isabella to me – and what a stunner &61514; . We went to room and she started with licking my nipples and lots of parts of my body including sucking my dick of course. She did it very very good. When started fucking her I felt she had the tightest and loveliest pussy ever. She rode me and we changed to missionary and when she saw I was close to climax she told me she wanted my sperm deep inside her tight wet pussy. I did not resist to that, but loaded off my seed in her ****.

She was by no doubt the star of the line-up &61514;

Back in the bar-room the food buffet had arrived – four different dishes; lasagna, some pasta, gnocchi etc. Quite tasty and there were food in surplus so quite a contrast to the starvation diet in the AO-party in Krefeld. Then just relaxing in the sofa in the bar room – watching porn on the big screen. Now, other people also started to arrive. The manager also showed up and I had a nice conversation with him. He told me about me about the dungeon days and the move up to the bar room, which he seemed very happy about.

An hour later I was ready to fuck again, but since there were more customers now the women were more busy now. I wanted to fuck a new one and Alexa and Alunya were the ones left. The first one to arrive was Alexa so I went with her to the room. She had a really nice teeny body. Good blowjob and nice tight pussy there as well. I was so close to come but didn't make it &61516; since she was so tight I couldn't go deep and hard enough on her + the fact that I came three times yesterday and two times already this day. What a pity &61516; .

Back to the barroom and now the clock was ticking cause I had a plane to catch. I felt that with the right girl I would be able to come a third time and I really wanted to try Alunya to have all the women fucked. But with all the customers there it was quite busy. The only one there was Claudia and for sure she wouldn't be able to make me come. I felt a bit stressed.

Alina showed up and she was really a good fuck, but I had already done here. But I didn't have much time left.

And if I didn't take her I would run the risk of she being occupied with another customer while Alunya maybe not showing up on time for me.

So I safed up and asked Alina for a second round. And boy, she didn't make me disappointed – really good fuck with her again and creampieing her juicy twat.

Thereafter I left and made it to the shuttlebus for the airport with a big happy smile on my face &61514; .

Next time I hope to have the time to be able to use all the eight sessions available on an all-inc day. Maybe also having sex on the big madrass in the bar room.

Nobody did during the time I was there.

To all you punters out there – happy mongering!

DFWdude
04-27-13, 01:41
I arrived at the new location of La Luna about 11:30, the new location is above ground. Otherwise facilities are still pretty much nothing spectacular. After I changed Isabella showed me around the new club. She actually remembered me from my visit last year. I went to sit down in the lounge and scope things out for a bit. I really wanted to.

Fuck Candy as I remembered to be spectacular. She was with someone else at the time but I was horny as fuck so I decided to fuck Natalya first. Even on the sex bar.

Room day public fucking is rare. All rooms were occupied so I we ended up in what I think is the gang bang room at the end of the hall, two beds in the room. When we.

Walked in Hulya was riding some dude cow girl on the other bed. Natalya was the only one who had a shitty attitude, but never the less she did have a rather tight kitty.

Pounded her mish for a bit and busted a nut. Shower rest and a coke.

Next up was Isabella who actually really loves public sex! My kind of girl. She started with an incredible blow job while I looked up at her on the mattress that was in the.

Middle of the lounge. She got on top and rode cow girl for a few. She got tired so she got off and spread her legs and I dove in. One thing about Isabella is that she has.

Excellent control of her pussy muscles. She gripped my rod like she never wanted to let it go. After I blew my nut in her she continued to hold on tight!

Next up after lunch, they do bring in food and it was not that bad!

Next up was Candy, sweet little Candy. She is the hot little cheerleader, girl next door, baby sitter, etc that I never got to fuck when I was younger. She has a cute little.

Body, small breasts and a sweet little kitty. But what sucks is first time with her I could not cum. I did fuck her later and was able to bust a nut.

Over the rest of the day I fucked Claudia, Alexa, Hulya, and Candy (she and Isabella are my favs)

What is real nice about this club, is that even during down times the girls do their best to make you feel comfortable, sharing their own personal food, and being friendly.

I wish I had done this club instead of Dorsten a few days before.

Well worth the 129 euro

Batman 2
04-27-13, 05:44
Thanks for your report.

As I went to their website, I couldn't find the pricing model you mentioned. On the website, there is only one entrance fee of Euro 25 is mentioned!

What are the rates they are charging?

Also I couldn't find Candy on their website!

I arrived at the new location of La Luna about 11:30, the new location is above ground. Otherwise facilities are still pretty much nothing spectacular. After I changed Isabella showed me around the new club. She actually remembered me from my visit last year. I went to sit down in the lounge and scope things out for a bit. I really wanted to.

Fuck Candy as I remembered to be spectacular. She was with someone else at the time but I was horny as fuck so I decided to fuck Natalya first. Even on the sex bar.

Room day public fucking is rare. All rooms were occupied so I we ended up in what I think is the gang bang room at the end of the hall, two beds in the room. When we.

Walked in Hulya was riding some dude cow girl on the other bed. Natalya was the only one who had a shitty attitude, but never the less she did have a rather tight kitty.

Pounded her mish for a bit and busted a nut. Shower rest and a coke.

Next up was Isabella who actually really loves public sex! My kind of girl. She started with an incredible blow job while I looked up at her on the mattress that was in the.

Middle of the lounge. She got on top and rode cow girl for a few. She got tired so she got off and spread her legs and I dove in. One thing about Isabella is that she has.

Excellent control of her pussy muscles. She gripped my rod like she never wanted to let it go. After I blew my nut in her she continued to hold on tight!

Next up after lunch, they do bring in food and it was not that bad!

Next up was Candy, sweet little Candy. She is the hot little cheerleader, girl next door, baby sitter, etc that I never got to fuck when I was younger. She has a cute little.

Body, small breasts and a sweet little kitty. But what sucks is first time with her I could not cum. I did fuck her later and was able to bust a nut.

Over the rest of the day I fucked Claudia, Alexa, Hulya, and Candy (she and Isabella are my favs)

What is real nice about this club, is that even during down times the girls do their best to make you feel comfortable, sharing their own personal food, and being friendly.

Well worth the 129 euro

Hbengkok
04-27-13, 06:05

Well worth the 129 euroNice report DFWdude, thank you. BTW, how long max can we fuck one girl?

MrLowKey
04-27-13, 06:50
Nice report DFWdude, thank you. BTW, how long max can we fuck one girl?20 minutes in an all inc day. You can have the same girl maximum 3 sessions.

Hbengkok
04-27-13, 09:59
20 minutes in an all inc day. You can have the same girl maximum 3 sessions.Thank you BareBacker74. Your reports are informative as well (Y). So the chance is I come after the second girl.

Hope I can follow your footsteps visit this lovely country this year.

Sportsman
04-27-13, 10:23
20 minutes in an all inc day. You can have the same girl maximum 3 sessions.BB74, who told you about max 3 sessions with the same girl limit? When Dark Vader and I were there in FEB, he thought there might be a 8 session limit and no repeat with the same girl. So he asked the manager and was told there is no limits at all. Max 3 sessions with the same girl probably is a good idea so guys can't be hogging the best girls.

MrLowKey
04-27-13, 11:17
BB74, who told you about max 3 sessions with the same girl limit? When Dark Vader and I were there in FEB, he thought there might be a 8 session limit and no repeat with the same girl. So he asked the manager and was told there is no limits at all. Max 3 sessions with the same girl probably is a good idea so guys can't be hogging the best girls.You have a card, where the girl writes her number and takes to the reception after each session. I asked Alina what this card was about so she told me about the maximum of 8 session, but also about the max of 3 sessions per girl.

DFWdude
04-27-13, 16:59
Thanks for your report.

As I went to their website, I couldn't find the pricing model you mentioned. On the website, there is only one entrance fee of Euro 25 is mentioned!

What are the rates they are charging?

Also I couldn't find Candy on their website!It was the all-day ticket. Usually these parties are every Monday and Friday. Candy is still there, just saw her picture. She may not be much longer. She mentioned that she was thinking of going home to Romania for good at the end of the month. She is tired of "the business"

For some reason I have been having trouble looking at their website with a mobile device, perhaps thats why you could not find the price / party mentioned. I forgot to put

The date if this party, is was April 15.

Batman 2
04-27-13, 20:04
Do you mean that party days (flat rate days) are only Mondays and Fridays?

It was the all-day ticket. Usually these parties are every Monday and Friday. Candy is still there, just saw her picture. She may not be much longer. She mentioned that she was thinking of going home to Romania for good at the end of the month. She is tired of "the business"

For some reason I have been having trouble looking at their website with a mobile device, perhaps thats why you could not find the price / party mentioned. I forgot to put

The date if this party, is was April 15.

Vito Corleone
04-28-13, 07:55
BB74, who told you about max 3 sessions with the same girl limit? When Dark Vader and I were there in FEB, he thought there might be a 8 session limit and no repeat with the same girl. So he asked the manager and was told there is no limits at all. Max 3 sessions with the same girl probably is a good idea so guys can't be hogging the best girls.3 session limit with one girl. Girl will remind you when you sessioned 3 times & want to go again.

MrLowKey
04-28-13, 08:12
Do you mean that party days (flat rate days) are only Mondays and Fridays?Yes, only Fridays and Mondays.

SwingerLover
04-28-13, 13:04
Do you mean that party days (flat rate days) are only Mondays and Fridays?Yes. On the other days, you pay the 25 € entrance fee mentioned on the website and then the girls charge their fees individually on a P4P basis. According to website, you will also have to pay extra for drinks; 1 € per softdrink or coffee. Look here: http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=63

Rockhard1000
05-05-13, 12:50
I visited Club La Luna for an all inclusive night in March, it was probably one of the last nights in the old location!

I had made a particular point of returning, after my first visit the previous year, to see Claudia. I could not get her out of my mind as she had been making very hot noises from the room next door whilst being fucked by someone else on my last visit. I'd asked the girl I was with "who is that?" and made a note to return!

So I was very pleased when none other than Claudia was free as I paid my money for the unlimited bareback party. I'd been saving about a weeks worth of cum for her, so as you can imagine with a very talented skill of hers, I was happily unloading into her bare pussy within five minutes of having arrived. She gleefully commented as to how much sperm I'd given her, and she seemed to love that. She's a really genuine girl.

As I was leaving Claudia to clean up, I noticed a very hot, short and petite girl just leaving a room with a youngish guy and heading to the shower presumably for a clean up (shame!). I waited till she returned from the shower and started talking to her. She was Alexa.

I knew I didn't have long, as I had to be somewhere, but I was glad I started to become hard again so fast, and it didn't take very long before petite submissive Alexa was underneath me as I slid my bare cock into her very clean pussy.

Fuck, Alexa was SO tight, I think I practically broke her whilst working up to my second cum-in-pussy of the night. But soon there it was I shot a surprisingly decent load of spunk into that tight pussy. And couldn't help noticing she took it all, not a droplet leaked back out. Thats tight!

I'd have loved to stay and cum inside Alina, but she was being chatted up by someone else and I had to dash, not sure if I'd have managed three times in such quick succession right enough!

Anyway suffice to say I'll be back!

Varenne
05-11-13, 01:35
According to the website, on a flatrate day you can now session only 6x for 130€. It used to be 8x for the same price until recently.

Wanking
05-11-13, 12:31
According to the website, on a flatrate day you can now session only 6x for 130€. It used to be 8x for the same price until recently.6 x 20 min sessions, I suppose any bloke would done in 3 or 4 hours there now. Its hardly an all day option now.

SwingerLover
05-12-13, 14:19
According to the website, on a flatrate day you can now session only 6x for 130€. It used to be 8x for the same price until recently.Plus: There's no differentiation between AO and covered anymore. So the rubber-fans will now have to pay 30 € more and get 2 sessions less! Price for AO remains the same, but for only those 6 sessions.

I agree, this can hardly be called a flatrate "day" anymore.

Ladiesfan
05-13-13, 08:50
Hi, guys.

Soon it's time for me to visist Germany and NWR again. I haven't been there for almost two years now. Places lik La Luna, Team Tabulose, DVR, Bernd's were the usual places I visited for some AO-action. Since I sexually prefer the central-european looking women (generally milfs but not necessarily) the only relevant destination seems still to be Team Tabulos or Eva & Friends. Any other AO-places of similar preference worth discovering? Oh, for the record¨I'm not into GB-partys so I guess it narrows the alternatives.

Greetings from presently sunny Sweden.

SwingerLover
05-14-13, 16:39
SAT 1st of June 15-18:00: Gangbang reloaded #3 with Angelique, Isabella, Alexa, Hülya; AO / Safe-Event for 99 €, including buffet & drinks. www.club-laluna-moers.de

MrLowKey
05-21-13, 15:41
one month after my maiden trip to la luna it was now time for the second visit on monday the 20th of may for the all inc party.

the advertised line-up on their site said 8 women. there were also said to be a few new women present.

on two of the new womens profile it was written no on the ao-section, which i almost thought was a miswriting since i thought that la luna core soul was the ao-part.

however, i kept that in mind when entering la luna at 11 asking the doorman if all women did ao. he told me that everybody, except the 'big' girl did ao.

after getting my towel and the mandatory shower i saw the 'big' one. a real bbw-women, not my cup of tea at all especially not with rubber.

strange logic to me when the pretty girls offer ao and the fat one don't. normally the fat, ugly and old try to compensating their lack of attractiveness by offering ao, taking the cum inside, offering analsex etc.

like in the barebackparties in krefeld where the young ones don't take sperm in the pussy but the less attractive ones do.

well, whatever.

the only girl that had fixed herself, except from nicole (miss big) , was alexa which i fucked last time but unfortunately did not manage to cum with. she recognized me at once and was very friendly so i went with her to the big gangbang room.

when coming down the whole line-up was present, which meant six girls; alexa, nicole, isabella, candy, vanessa and hulya. the three last one were new to me. claudia and angelique made a no-show which the doorman patric was really frustrated about.

pretty soon a lot of men started to arrive – many more than on my last visit, also a monday, most probably because it was not working day this time. after relaxing for a while it was time for my second round – this time with hulya.

wow, she really enjoys her job, after some very good blow job i started licking her pussy and then stick my cock in her twat and she got really excited. she started fingering herself while i was fucking her and i asked her if she wanted to come, which she wanted.

we changed position and i took her doggy style and not long after she started screaming when she got her orgasm. a minute later i couldn't hold my horses any longer, but breeding her with my seed in her juicy ****. boy, what a start of the day.

i was very pleased but out of energy and almost like an answer to a pray the lunch was ready in the bar room &61514; . the 'same' pasta as last time. poor girls if they don't have any other variation.

since i had already cum twice and i normally can't cum more than three times in one day i took a really long break.

my third one would be vanessa, a tall girl with a very good body, nice boobs and an ok face, really charming personality as well. also a very good fuck with nice pussylicking, good blowjob. despite of my long break i did not manage to cum. i was so close but didn't make which was too bad because i would have loved inject my seed in her pussy.

at this point the girls were really busy, they would hardly come back to the bar room, before they were taken of a new guy wanting to fuck her. the situation was extreme for candy, the cute innocent little [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901). i almost only saw her in the bar room in the beginning of the day. naturally, rubber-nicole was the girl most present in the bar room.

since i was so close of coming with vanessa i thought that coming in the next session would be no match and this time i really wanted to give my sperm to the 1, 52 tall baby-sitter like candy. as soon as she turned up again i tried to get her, but i was not fast enough and i was second on the ball and someone else got before me. then i knew that she would be away for around half an hour. i had really good experiences from isabella from last time so my aim was trying to take her as soon as she got available. i put myself in a strategic postion in the room and five minutes later or so she turned up and this time i was not number two. but for what purpose i realized a few minutes later. she was really a victim of the bad ratio available girls towards paying men. she was not in a good mood, she felt worn-out, stressed and not as joyful and service-minded as she was last time. i got stressed too and had problems getting my dick hard enough, which she pointed out. she has a very small pussy and when i finally got a hard on she complained my dick was too big and i could fuck her as deep as i wanted in the pace i preferred. she said come baby, hurry up and when she said that i got soft and had to give up.

well, back in the bar room i did not have to wait long before cheerleader candy showed up again and i struck her like a cobra and we went to the room. wow, this petite, submissive, wellshaped little body. i started to lick her little kitty and got her horny. i stuck in my dick in her and fucked her the missionary way. we were tongukissing and i felt that i wouldn't fail this time. when i approached my climax i hold her arms tight onto the bed and watched her eyes deeply and breeded her full with my cum. it was so great . really worth waiting for, by far outweighing the misery i had with isabelle.

after that relaxing in the bar room again. i did not have so much time left before i had to leave to catch flight, but i had one session left that i wanted to use. it would be a second round with hulya or vanessa, the first one to show up. it turned out to be vanessa. a good fuck again, she really made effort, we did various positions but naturally i couldn't come. the recovery time was too short and i felt too worn-out. she told me her pussy got loaded by sperm so many time this day she lost count of it – she said she loved it. what a girl – really awesome!

i could also mention that two times there was open sex in the bar room on the big madras. first time it was alexa and hulya that were cowhiding an old man. hulya was the lucky one to receive the load inside her. next time it was rubber-nicole giving a blow job and hulya that got her pussy filled with cum again. really nice shows to watch when recovering and helping you get your energy back.

another good thing was that smoking was now only allowed outside on the terrace.

will i go there again?

most definitely &61514; !

happy mongering to all you out there!

[u]editor's note: this report was edited in accordance with the forum's posting guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about avoiding safe sex practices. please read the forum s & posting guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. thanks!

MrLowKey
06-04-13, 07:44
so, it was time to pay another visit to club la luna. the third in a six week period. this is getting addictive. my two first visits were on all inc party days, which i was very happy about. this would be my first gangbang there.

i arrived around 14. 30, some thirty minutes before starting time, full of expectations. i got my towel and and went to the locker room to undress. there a i met, a for me, new girl, smokin hot, well tanned skin, good body and lots of tattoes. it is angelique, who will also take part in gangbang. wow, this feels good. a few minutes later i am in the bar room, small-talking with some other guys wathing the girls in the sofas. the air is full of excitement and expectations of the coming three hours. you can almost touch it. feeling electric.

line-up is angelique, isabella, alexa and hulya.

clock is ticking and suddenly someone yells attack and angelique takes the lead and start running towards the gangbang room on the upper floor. i am second after her. she lays on the bed, getting ready to be fucked missionary. i approach here to initiate the whole gangbang. its only one problem. my dick is soft as jelly, not working at all. she tries to help me but no, it is out of order so i have to give space to another fellow.

i go the corner looking at all the fucking going on around me and soon it gets hard as baseball bat. don't get too long before i got to fuck angelique. she is good, really good. but i need to stop, otherwise i would come too soon. i read some reports in another forum about the la luna gangbangs. one guy had the strategy of first fucking all four girls and thereafter dump the load in the pussy that was most cream-filled. well, it sounded like a good strategy to me. after a few minutes break i stuck my dick into alexa and boy, it was slippery in there. she seemed to enjoy, she pushed me hard against her and started to bit me in my chest. i got a bit surprised, but kind of enjoyed it anyway. still got a bruise there. luckily i am currently not in a long-term relationship . would have been hard to explain otherwise.

nevertheless, i had to get out of alexa, did not want come yet. next to alexa was hulya, being really hard fucked by another guy, cum was dripping out of her. when the guy had finished in her and got out, i was like radio-controlled and started pumping her really hard. i looked into her horny gaze.

and recalled my strategy about fucking all four of them before cumming. isabella was left. fuck strategy! i shot in her big time, got a bit dizzy, headed for the shower with shaking legs. went down to eat something, pasta with chicken as the two times before. well, anyway, a new pastasauce. always something.

back to the gangbang room, when i saw isabella getting fucked from behind by one guy, sucking another one and giving a third one a hand-job. that [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)-babe sure has multiple talents, no doubt about that. as soon as she got available i stack my cock in her and her little kitty really clenched my dick. i really miss that pussy. during the next hour i fuck all four of them again, taking small breaks, small-talking and lauging with the other guys. when there is 45 minutes left i feel that i would be able to come again. i really want to cream-pie angelique, who is the only one of the line-up chicks that never got her fanny filled by my load. at the moment, she is being fucked long time by a guy who seemed determined to finish in her, but seem to have problem in delivering his seed. when he finally succeeds, angelique calls for a smoking break. damn it! i don't have the patience or energy to wait. isabella gets available again and i start fucking her again. her pussy is now so sloppy and wet, still very tight. i hold her head, look her deep in her eyes and unload in her.

with around half an hour left its getting very relaxed in there. most guys have delivered their outmost and are just happily chilling out with the girls. some tries to fuck a little bit, hoping for a last shot.

wow, what a day, excitement, pleasure, harmony, laughter, nice and interesting conversations with the other guys. i don't ask for more.

stop signal, applause and the monthly gangbang had reached its end. everybody i talked to was very happy with the event. i stayed for another hour in the bar room, talking with charlie in the bar and some other guys.

after my two first all inc bar room parties, i did not think it could be any better. but believe me, it was even better. of course, a big disadvantage that it only lasts for three hours.

to all of you out there. happy mongering!

ThomasNorway
06-11-13, 05:23
I just noticed that Candy's picture (and a few others) has been removed from the LaLuna website. Does anyone know if this means she's leaving, or does she just prefer not to have her picture there anymore? Saw somebody mentioning previously that she might be calling it quits sometime soon.

MrLowKey
06-11-13, 17:19
Just checked out La Luna website and there was an update of a new girl; Deborah. A black cutie from Ghana. Quite a contrast to the east-Europan, mainly Romanian, girls they normally hosts. Got a bit curious and clicked on her profile saw surprisingly that there was a no on AO. Then I realise that the three newest girls there are Non-AO girls.

When I was at La Luna last time I got the information that Alina had left the club and would not return. I have also noted that the profile of Claudia is gone.

So two AO-stars are gone. Three Non-AO girls are recruited.

Does anybody know what is going on in La Luna? Are they adopting a new profile or what?

Another "strange" thing I observed was the photos of Isabella, Candy and Angelique were gone, profiles remain though.

SwingerLover
06-12-13, 13:46
I just noticed that Candy's picture (and a few others) has been removed from the LaLuna website.
saw surprisingly that there was a no on AO. Then I realise that the three newest girls there are Non-AO girls.

Does anybody know what is going on in La Luna? Are they adopting a new profile or what?

Another "strange" thing I observed was the photos of Isabella, Candy and Angelique were gone, profiles remain though.As long as only the pics are gone, I wouldn't worry. Some girls don't want their picture shown (Hülya, Angelique) and I think the others are awaiting update, since there are still pics of them on 1night-Kontakt. Alexa's and Isabella's photos were just posted there again a few days back, as was Micky's: www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=91019&query=retrieval

And in this ad it says that Micky does "hemmungslosen" (= uninhibited, unscrupulous) AO-sex, whereas on the LaLuna site there is a "nein" in the AO-column. I think they might just be a little behind in updating the site. www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56

Candy is advertised for the next Gangbang on SAT 15th, along with Alexa, Hülya and Angelique. So I don't think anything has changed.

MrLowKey
06-12-13, 19:33
As long as only the pics are gone, I wouldn't worry. Some girls don't want their picture shown (Hülya, Angelique) and I think the others are awaiting update, since there are still pics of them on 1night-Kontakt. Alexa's and Isabella's photos were just posted there again a few days back, as was Micky's:

www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=91019&query=retrieval

And in this ad it says that Micky does "hemmungslosen" (= uninhibited, unscrupulous) AO-sex, whereas on the LaLuna site there is a "nein" in the AO-column. I think they might just be a little behind in updating the site.

www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56

Candy is advertised for the next Gangbang on SAT 15th, along with Alexa, Hülya and Angelique. So I don't think anything has changed.Lets hope then that their is a delay with their update. The 1night ad was pretty clear about what services Mickey offer anyway.

However, regarding Nicole, I got it confirmed by the "Bar-man" in La Luna on of my visits that she does not perform AO.

Ossian
06-16-13, 01:41
Lets hope then that their is a delay with their update. The 1night ad was pretty clear about what services Mickey offer anyway.

However, regarding Nicole, I got it confirmed by the "Bar-man" in La Luna on of my visits that she does not perform AO.I'm sure the delay is just to give the young ho a chance to settle in.

Once the manager has a quiet word I'm sure full service will be offered.

Myrrh
06-16-13, 13:07
However, regarding Nicole, I got it confirmed by the "Bar-man" in La Luna on of my visits that she does not perform AO.It also confirms on the website that Nicole does not do AO and therefore cum in pussy. Judging by the size of her that maybe just as well. She probably doesn't welcome any extra high calorie protein injections.

Ossian
06-16-13, 15:21
A lucky escape! Can't understand how anyone would advertise women of this calibre in these pages!

MrLowKey
06-16-13, 21:07
A lucky escape! Can't understand how anyone would advertise women of this calibre in these pages!He he, I can tell you that she looks even fatter in reality. When it comes to most of the other women in La Luna I think they look better in reality than in the photos, especially, Vanessa, Alexa and Candy (when pictures were published before).

Captain Dan's Alises
06-17-13, 05:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MrLowKey
06-17-13, 20:37
It seems that black Deborah had a short career, if any, at La Luna.

Just checked their website and she is gone, no trace of her.

Good news: a new girl, Denisa from surprise LOL. Romania, who performs AO.

And Andrea is back in business again. Also performing AO.

=BareBacker74; 1432939]Just checked out La Luna website and there was an update of a new girl; Deborah. A black cutie from Ghana. Quite a contrast to the east-Europan, mainly Romanian, girls they normally hosts. Got a bit curious and clicked on her profile saw surprisingly that there was a no on AO.

Neurosynth
06-25-13, 04:21
I see the fixed price events happen occasionally, but presumably other times it's more like a sauna club / FKK pricing scheme? What are the typical prices and is there an upcharge for AO?

Thanks!

Vito Corleone
06-25-13, 13:40
I noticed Dea is back. If only Bulgarian Maria (DV Dusseldorf) & fake titties Michelle return this place might return to its former glory. This club used to have a great lineup just a few years ago. Maybe the new location is attracting the babes back.

Optimist
06-25-13, 15:26
Neurosynth -I think I remember 60 euro for half hour. 90 an hour, with an additional 30euro for Alles Ohne. Even if I'm not quite right it gives you an approximation.

About Claudia - if I remember correctly she is the one who told me she is opening a club herself

Dea- the website says she is back from Angelique. I wonder if that is correct

Myrrh
06-25-13, 23:03
Just checked out La Luna website and there was an update of a new girl; Deborah. A black cutie from Ghana. Quite a contrast to the east-Europan, mainly Romanian, girls they normally hosts. Got a bit curious and clicked on her profile saw surprisingly that there was a no on AO. Then I realise that the three newest girls there are Non-AO girls.

When I was at La Luna last time I got the information that Alina had left the club and would not return. I have also noted that the profile of Claudia is gone.

So two AO-stars are gone. Three Non-AO girls are recruited.

Does anybody know what is going on in La Luna? Are they adopting a new profile or what?Some guys may go to La Luna for non AO even though it is a reknowned AO club because it works out cheaper than an FKK or it might be their nearest club. But not many.

La Luna has always allowed the girls a free choice as to what service they provide and in fact the girls are independent contractors.

The problem is that non-AO girls don't wear a sign around the neck making it clear that they do not do AO.

So I suspect that no-AO black Deborah was probably hit on non-stop by AO loving guys who could not miss a rare opportunity to breed a black heifer till the spunk came out of her nostrils.

Myrrh
06-25-13, 23:12
I noticed Dea is back.Yes, and she has packed on the pounds.

I remember when I first went to La Luna and she was this cute, tiny little spinner who was pounded into the mattress at the bareback gangbang with the other three girls there being pretty much ignored.

But she used to chain smoke and maybe she stopped. Girls' weights can shoot up almost overnight when they do that.

ThomasNorway
06-26-13, 00:15
As planned, I visited LaLuna on the 24th. Kusum006 had also announced his prescence, but if he was there, he didn't approach me. What time I had between sessions was then spent lounging about, chatting with Charlie the barman, eating sketchy lasagne, or trying to strike up a conversation with the girls whose english is admittedly rather lacking. My Deutsch is even worse tough, so that doesn't help.

This was my first time in the current location. My previous two visits were both in the basement. The locales are generally nicer, but I do have a few misgivings. The bar now overlooks the coucharea, which makes the latter a little less intimate. There is now only one coucharea, but a fairly large one. Same complaint. Beyond that, the club is more spacious and feels nicer than before.

In attendance were Alexa, Andrea, Candy, Dea, Denisa, Diana, Nicole and Vanessa. While not enough for a meaningful conversation, most girls spoke English well enough to communicate the necessities. Possibly even better German, but I wouldn't know. Subjectively, I thought the lineup was great. Most of the girls falling into my preference for young, petite girls.

Under the current system, you get six sessions included in your all-inclusive ticket. I distributed mine as following.

1: Candy. I'm not saying I have a crush on Candy, but she does check every one of my boxes as far as turn-ons go. My first session with her was mostly spent with my head between her legs. She either came, or faked it uncannily convincingly. I then came after what felt like three strokes inside her. I always have a short fuse on my first session though, and being incredibly turned on didn't help.

2: Alexa. Alexa is the most fun, spirited girl I have run into in this business. I remember her being a blast from my previous visit to LaLuna (August last year). Didn't cum during the session, but that was none of her fault. She rode me like a trooper! I pronounced my member dead after an otherwise enjoyable session.

3: Denisa. This girl seems to have a glimmer in her eye, and a cheeky grin, as if she knows the punchline to a joke that nobody else gets. It makes her look a little vampy, very cheeky and, IMHO extremely sexy. I was somewhat surprised during our session, because it turned out as more or less a full GFE. Kissing, cuddling, holding. The works. Came after a remarkable session considering the setting.

4: Candy again. No sex this time (!) Candy looked tired and I felt like a little non-sexual, but sensual contact. Invited Candy to a room for some mutual massage. In retrospect I should have known this, but her light build doesn't really permit her much strength as far as a massage goes. She seemed to enjoy hers, and mine was nice though not really as firm as I would have liked. Perhaps this is one session I should have left for one of the heftier girls?

5: Vanessa. Kind of an obvious choice, which I don't really regret, but won't repeat. She's tall and gorgeous. Has a wonderful body (kind of crooked teeth, but if you can get beyond that.). The "downside" however is that she is very straightforward and to the point. Service felt a little bit too much like she was trying to make me cum asap, rather than having fun with it. I realise that this is how it works, but it's about the feeling I guess. Just didn't really do it for me. She does have an awesome body tough, and seems nice enough. Gave up. Didn't cum.

6: Dea. I had my eye on her the whole evening, and at some point decided that she would be my last session. Once again, a young petite girl, and with a bit of a chest as an added bonus. To my surprise, when we got to the room, she told me that she didn't do AO. "only with the condom". This contradicts LaLuna website. Having come that far, I didn't want to back out, but also knew that this meant not cuming a third time. Opted to go with the flow. The session was, once again, a little surprising for a partyclub. Dea spent plenty of time with me. She was nice and unrushed and showed me a wonderful time. I'm certain that without the condom I would have fired off another load. That being said, I don't regret my session with her for a moment. Sometimes it's about the journey, not just about reaching the goal.

In total I spent about six hours at LaLuna, and will return when circunstances permit.

MrLowKey
06-26-13, 10:46
6: Dea. I had my eye on her the whole evening, and at some point decided that she would be my last session. Once again, a young petite girl, and with a bit of a chest as an added bonus. To my surprise, when we got to the room, she told me that she didn't do AO."only with the condom". This contradicts LaLuna website. Having come that far, I didn't want to back out, but also knew that this meant not cuming a third time. Opted to go with the flow. The session was, once again, a little surprising for a partyclub. Dea spent plenty of time with me...Great report ThomasNorway!

Checked their website and it says that DEA performs AO. Strange that she did not allow it this time. Maybe she was treating an infection or so?

MrLowKey
07-01-13, 12:28
Now, she is in fact advertised as Yes to AO on La Lunas site.

Maybe she now understands that a protein injection is good for the weight.

DFWdude
07-02-13, 19:14
Well perhaps that La Luna has not updated their web site. Dea returns after about a 3 year absence. I know for a fact she was AO last time she was there, as I did plant my seed inside her. One thing I have noticed is that the club does not update the website too often in a sense of girls descriptions. Candy has been 18 for going on 3 years now.

MrLowKey
07-05-13, 20:21
Well perhaps that La Luna has not updated their web site. Dea returns after about a 3 year absence. I know for a fact she was AO last time she was there, as I did plant my seed inside her. One thing I have noticed is that the club does not update the website too often in a sense of girls descriptions. Candy has been 18 for going on 3 years now.Well, Candy seems to be forever young then LOL.

Lots of new girls there now according to their site.

MrLowKey
08-10-13, 17:41
As planned I visited La Luna Monday the 5th of August. I got there by opening around 11. Hulya was the Thekefrau of today and I jokingly asked her if she could be my first session. She then told me she had not been with customers for two months now and that her plan was to stay out it in the future as well. I had done her two times times before, of which one was in a gangbang, and I felt that she was one of the best and horniest girls there so a bit of surprise. What a pity. What a waste of ressources.

According to the website the line-up would be: Alexa, Nicole, Vanessa, Maja and Angelique (between 15-22). I asked Hulya about the line-up of today and she did not mention Maja so I asked what happened to her and after a few hesitating seconds she said she got sick today. That was a loss to me since I have not done her before and I always enjoy to try new AO-girls.

Since Nicole did not perform AO before I had tried her either.

So I started with Vanessa and it was a quite good session. After a short blow-job she went on riding me and thereafter I fucked her in mish and loaded off my cum in her pussy.

I had fucked her two times before, but this was the first time I managed to breed her which felt really good.

Since I am a fan of creampie and creampushing I asked her to just to lay still when I watched my cum drip out of her ****. Quite a turn-on for me.

After some resting in the sofa I felt like going for a second round. I had noted on the website that Nicole now performed AO and she had also lost some weight (still big though) so I thougt I would give her a chance. Up in the room she started with giving me a blowjob and that a very good one. Actually one of my top-five ever. I could have let her go on forever, well at least the 20 minutes you are entitled to in one session, but I also wanted to fuck her. She was quite horny and I fucked her in mish and from behind, but did not manage to cum. Not her fault though, she did a hell of a job, but it was too soon after my first cuming with Vanessa.

Now, lunchtime with two types of pasta of which one was ravioli and tasted quite good.

Third session and this time I went with Alexa. You can always count on Alexa. She has always been on the club when I have been there and I fucked her each time. Always performing well. She has a high low-level and this time she was at her low-level. Still it was a good session. Fucked her in mish and loaded off in her fanny. Also now, I asked her to do creampushing so I could watch the seed dripping out of her. Really nice.

After some resting Angelique turned up and I spent the fourth round with her.

An ok session, but nothing special really. She rode me, fucked her in mish and from behind. Did not manage to cum. I was close but did not made it.

If she would have "overperformed" I think I would have cum.

I was still horny and the clock was ticking and I had a flight later in the evening to catch so I headed for the fifth session directly after Angelique. Since Nicole performed so well before I wanted to do her again. She looked really glad when I asked her again to go with me. It was also funny to see the surprised face of Vanessa when I walked away with Nicole. Since Nicole, by objective preferences, is the least attractive of the girls I do not think this happen very often that she gets most sessions of one man. Well, Nicole did not give me any reason to regret my choice. Again an incredibly good blowjob and thereafter fucking her in mish. She looked really happy when I filled her pussy with my sperm. I also asked Nicole for creampushing so I could happily watch my load dripping out of her.

I had too little time left to take a rest and finalizing with my sixth and ending session so I told Angelique about my situation and asked her if she could massage me. She did and she did it very well. It turned out that she had some "diploma" in some sort of massaging. A nice end of my fourth visit of La Luna.

This was my fourth visit in La Luna. It was a good visit, but not as good as my previous ones. To some extent it has to do with that my "newbie-enthusiasm" for this place has dampened a bit. To some extent that there were only four girls there, of which only one I have not fucked before. Of course it is more exciting and fun when there are a bunch of new girls to you and you feel curious about how they will feel to fuck.

ThomasNorway
08-20-13, 00:10
I stopped by the all-inclusive at LaLuna today, and customer-wise it's the slowest I've ever seen it. After my arrival, and for the length of my stay, we were three guests in total.

The lineup was listed to be Angelique, Adelina (neu) , Alexa, Maja, Nicole. All were present, but Maja looked a bit under the weather as it were. If she wasn't sick, she may just have been really tired. I also noticed that on two separate occasions, Maja did double sessions alongside Alexa first, and then Adelina. This might not be an option on a busy night though.

I only had three sessions this visit, on account of arriving late and having to leave for a while to check in at my hotel. Disappointed that Candy wasn't there, as she's my all-time favorite, at least until now.

First session was with Adelina, who just started two days ago. As it were, she's not an AO-girl but offered BBBJ. I asked if she preferred BB or covered; she replied covered so that's the route we went. Not a bad idea for my first session as I usually last about five seconds. This time I actually had to put in a little effort. Filled the rubber in the end though.

Second session was with Angelique. VitoCorleone mentioned her when I met him a year back, and I've noticed her getting good critique here on the forum. I hadn't had a chance to meet her myself before today though. I really wasn't expecting to get off during this session, because my second session is "always" a dud, but after an *amazing* BBBJ and a few minutes of pumping, I felt like she had squeezed every drop of life from my body. Couldn't stop grinning. I'm not saying she's a perfect fit for anyone, but for me she'd be hard to top.

After leaving the club for a lengthy pause I came back for a third and final session, also with Angelique. This was also a stellar session even if I didn't manage to get off. After tring for a while, I tossed in the proverbial towel and acknowledged that this was going nowhere. Not in any way her fault. She stuck around for the remaining time to cuddle and chat, which was nice.

Left the club starry-eyed, and I'm seriously debating another trip there on Friday. I'd suggest the same for anyone who hasn't experienced the magic that is Angelique!

DFWdude
08-20-13, 02:45
I stopped by the all-inclusive at LaLuna today, and customer-wise it's the slowest I've ever seen it. After my arrival, and for the length of my stay, we were three guests in total.

The lineup was listed to be Angelique, Adelina (neu) , Alexa, Maja, Nicole. All were present, but Maja looked a bit under the weather as it were. If she wasn't sick, she may just have been really tired. I also noticed that on two separate occasions, Maja did double sessions alongside Alexa first, and then Adelina. This might not be an option on a busy night though.

I only had three sessions this visit, on account of arriving late and having to leave for a while to check in at my hotel. Disappointed that Candy wasn't there, as she's my all-time favorite, at least until now.

First session was with Adelina, who just started two days ago. As it were, she's not an AO-girl but offered BBBJ. I asked if she preferred BB or covered; she replied covered so that's the route we went. Not a bad idea for my first session as I usually last about five seconds. This time I actually had to put in a little effort. Filled the rubber in the end though.

Second session was with Angelique. VitoCorleone mentioned her when I met him a year back, and I've noticed her getting good critique here on the forum. I hadn't had a chance to meet her myself before today though. I really wasn't expecting to get off during this session, because my second session is "always" a dud, but after an *amazing* BBBJ and a few minutes of pumping, I felt like she had squeezed every drop of life from my body. Couldn't stop grinning. I'm not saying she's a perfect fit for anyone, but for me she'd be hard to top.

After leaving the club for a lengthy pause I came back for a third and final session, also with Angelique. This was also a stellar session even if I didn't manage to get off. After tring for a while, I tossed in the proverbial towel and acknowledged that this was going nowhere. Not in any way her fault. She stuck around for the remaining time to cuddle and chat, which was nice.

Left the club starry-eyed, and I'm seriously debating another trip there on Friday. I'd suggest the same for anyone who hasn't experienced the magic that is Angelique!Seeing the pictures of Adelina, she looks good. Too bad she is non AO. From what I have seen, the non AO girls do not last long at this place. Maybe she will change, maybe not. Too bad Candy is not there, she is my favorite too. My fantasy of banging the babysitter! She has been on vacation for over a month, hopefully she will return.

I hope to go in late November (I am coming from the USA, so its not a quick trip for me).

I read in previous reports, that Dea is non AO but website says she is. I fucked her a few years ago, and she was AO then.

Hopefully when I come in November they will have some new young talent.

MrLowKey
08-20-13, 12:05
Seeing the pictures of Adelina, she looks good. Too bad she is non AO. From what I have seen, the non AO girls do not last long at this place. Maybe she will change, maybe not. Too bad Candy is not there, she is my favorite too. My fantasy of banging the babysitter! She has been on vacation for over a month, hopefully she will return.

I hope to go in late November (I am coming from the USA, so its not a quick trip for me).

I read in previous reports, that Dea is non AO but website says she is. I fucked her a few years ago, and she was AO then.

Hopefully when I come in November they will have some new young talent.I agree, the AO-girls don't last long. Either they "convert" to AO or else they leave the club due to too few customers interested in their services.

Yes, Candy is really special. I fucked her end of May. Was really great. I saw that she was doing a few gangbangs there beginning of this summer. Would be just like paradise to participate in a gangbang with her. Will probably visit La Luna mid-September. Hopefully she is back by then.

Johncr04
09-06-13, 22:15
First visit to this club. Will I be back, yes. Make that hell yes! I had a great time. I took the train to the Moers station. It was a quick 8 minute walk from there.

Unfortunately, like the day before at Bernd's I was time limited again. I really need a full day to maximize the pleasure available at these establishments. The girls in attendance were as advertised, Alexa, Diana, Mary and Nicole. My German is poor, but Alexa and Nicole were able to help me out whenever I needed it. I arrived early and the girls where perfectly able to handle the needs of the guys there. Later in the afternoon four was not enough to keep up with demand. Pizza was ordered for lunch.

My first session was with Diana. She has a smoking body and frankly I'm always suspicious of website picks so I never imagined that she would look better than her pictures. Once in the room we DFKed for a bit then she gave me a great BBBJ. This was followed by my first experience sliding bareback into a girl's pussy (that I wasn't dating). A divine pleasure. We did the rounds with her starting on top through missionary and doggy. I unloaded a massive cum into her bare pussy. She was great, didn't pull me out right away. We just stayed together catching our breath and slowly grinding a bit more. Poor Diana gets worked hard at this club. She never sat down for more than 60 seconds before she was headed back up to a zimmer.

Second session was with Mary. I found her website pictures to be rather unflattering. In person she is very cute. She wears a towel wrapped around her body most of the time so I was unsure exactly what I would be getting. Thank fully, a fellow monger sessioned with her in the Kino. Her body was a good 7-8. So at the next opportunity to I sat next to her and we were off to the zimmer. Nice girl, but we had poor communication due to language constraints (I need to learn German!). She gave me a decent BBBJ followed by BBFS / AO. As I slid into the second bare pussy of the day I was amazed at not just the pleasure, but the difference from Diana's pussy. Now I always imagined that pussy was different from girl to girl, but I had never had the opportunity to test two bare pussies back to back. Mind-blowing realization at how different they felt. Both great, but very different.

Unfortunately, due to how busy it was and my time limitation that was all I was able to fit in. I headed back for the train station. One item of note that surprised me was the rule on duos. As Mary and I were going to our room we passed Diana on her way down the stairs. My mind immediately thought what's better than one bare pussy. Two bare pussies! I wanted to get Mary's OK first and that took a while with the language barrier. She then went downstairs to get Diana. She returned with Nicole who was there to translate (she's very sweet). I was told that unfortunately Diana was already snapped up again and that if I wanted to have a duo that it was required to be in the Kino. I can understand that with the short supply of girls on hand, but it did kinda take me aback. First timer learning the rules, I guess.

Myrrh
09-07-13, 09:47
I stopped by the all-inclusive at LaLuna today, and customer-wise it's the slowest I've ever seen it. After my arrival, and for the length of my stay, we were three guests in total.When they first started doing these 'sex in the bar room' days they would routinely offer 8 girls. Now for the past couple of months or so it has been down to 4 girls and one of these has either been Nicole, who quite literally is too FAT to fuck, or Adelina who doesn't do AO.

So effectively you are down to 3 reasonable looking girls who offer AO.

Therefore if lots of guys turn up, say 20, and each of them is trying to obtain the permitted 6 sessions with the girls then you are really going to have your work cut out trying to get face time with any of these girls. You'd be lucky to get the 'full' 20 minutes in a session.

If these 20 guys took only 4 sessions each then each girl would have to fuck 20 times in one day at 20 minutes a session. A total of almost 7 hours of pussy pounding time for each girl.

But it is worst than this because the guys are going to go for the 3 out of the 4 girls who are reasonable looking and also do AO. So these girls are going to find themselves on a constant production line throughout the day. It is not surprising then that unless you get there early that you will find that the girls performances and enthusiasm falls off dramatically in the second half of the day.

I remember on my visit to one of these all inclusive days that Alexa, one of the only two girls that day who I found attractive, was walking round with a miserable expression on her face resembling a bulldog chewing a wasp. Whenever guys would go up to her she would shake her head and rub her lower stomach as if to say sorry pussy hurting.

Then there are girls like Vanessa are reported as just carrying out a cold, clinical and efficient job in the room (think a visit to the dentist) whilst others must surely just lay back and wait to be squirted into. Do you think that they are going to be wildly enthusiastic when you are their 10th or 20th guy of the day?

Guys have found that the 'best' girls are no longer at the club and somehow seemed surprised. Well if a girl has to lie back whilst hundreds of different pricks squirt their untested semen into her then is it surprising that these girls are regularly picking up infections and have to take several 'holidays' a year to get treatment.

When I went to one of their gangbangs a couple of years ago there were 4 girls but there were 20 guys queuing up to bang one girl Deea whilst the other 3 less attractive girls only had two between them. I therefore wasn't that surprised to hear someone report recently that Deea insisted on using a condom. Who knows how many multiples of incurable or drug resistant diseases she has crawling around inside her now.

As for 'sex in the bar room' that must be the biggest misnomer ever coined. No sex ever happens in the bar! And to include a non-AO girl on one of these all inclusive days must rank way up there amongst all of the biggest miss-selling scandals of recent times.

It is no wonder that the guys are staying away after bad experiences on those days. These days should only still really appeal to those guys who get so wildly excited at the thought of bareback that they premature ejaculate in their sleep.

DFWdude
09-07-13, 16:21
Wow this club seems to be struggling lately with talent. Candy, Dea, Isabella, three stars have all been gone on "holiday" since early July. I doubt we will see their return. I do remember Candy telling me back in April she would go back to Romania "soon, without return". Perhaps this is it. From what I see there is little worth making this club now worth a visit. I certainly would not make the trek from San Francisco for what they have now.

Has the club layout changed much since April? I remember reading in a previous post about a "kino" now. All that was there before was a TV playing porn in the bar-area.

Looks like I will plan on Love Factory instead in December when I make my next trip. Unless LaLuna recruits some more Romanian hotties!

MrLowKey
09-09-13, 12:10
When they first started doing these 'sex in the bar room' days they would routinely offer 8 girls. Now for the past couple of months or so it has been down to 4 girls and one of these has either been Nicole, who quite literally is too FAT to fuck, or Adelina who doesn't do AO.

As for 'sex in the bar room' that must be the biggest misnomer ever coined. No sex ever happens in the bar! And to include a non-AO girl on one of these all inclusive days must rank way up there amongst all of the biggest miss-selling scandals of recent times.

It is no wonder that the guys are staying away after bad experiences on those days. These days should only still really appeal to those guys who get so wildly excited at the thought of bareback that they premature ejaculate in their sleep.For sure the numbers of girls has decreased the last month, but I also think it is because of summertime. When I was there on the 5th of August there were only four girls, but still there were no shortage of them due to the fact that is was a very slow day customerwise. I think that is the reason why they have not had any gangbangs since end of July. Lets hope that it will be business as usual soon so there will be more girls to choose from.

When I have read the reports abouts the latest visits to other AO-venues in the region I think it feels like this is the best alternative if AO is your thing. I have read very few, if any, bad reports here from La Luna.

I have been to the "sex in the bar-room" on an all. Inc. Day three times. At the second time there were two different sessions with public sex in the bar room. Both times performed by Alexa and Hulya and two different customers. At my first visit Alina asked me if I wanted to have sex in the bar, but I was not in the mood for that then. I think it is up to the customers if they want it or not. I quess most customers there prefer private sessions. Except when it comes to the gangbang-day.

Steve Sands
09-10-13, 21:33
"Looks like I will plan on Love Factory instead in December when I make my next trip. Unless LaLuna recruits some more Romanian hotties!"

I went to LaLuna on Monday and Love Factory on Saturday, and I am here to tell you LaLuna is a far better option. Four girls at LaLuna (Mary, Diana, Angelique, and Alexa) were all in the 7-9 range in both looks and service (Diana might be a 10). Incredible service. Diana, Angelique and Mary seem to really like sex, are very friendly, and they have amazing bodies. Diana and Angelique both look like they could be walking a runway.

The best girls at Love Factory were in the 6-7 range, with most in the 4-5 range. It was also a very strange vibe there- the better looking girls were very cliqueish, when sex on the bed was called for they quickly grabbed some local they new and just made out with them, I never saw them have sex. I saw several guys ask them up to a room, but they sort of laughed it off and tried to make the guy dance with them to some strange Turkish music (Bill Bryson described it best: imagine someone getting a vasectomy without anasthetic overlaid with frantic sitar music). There was one girl there who seemed to want sex from everyone, but I couldn't get past all of the sores on her legs. The cutest girl there was only having sex with a condom, much to nearly everyone's chagrin.

All in all, I would say LaLuna is fantastic and Love Factory is a disaster. YMMV of course.

Myrrh
09-11-13, 13:09
I went to LaLuna on Monday and Love Factory on Saturday, and I am here to tell you LaLuna is a far better option. Four girls at LaLuna (Mary, Diana, Angelique, and Alexa) were all in the 7-9 range in both looks and service (Diana might be a 10). Incredible service. Diana, Angelique and Mary seem to really like sex, are very friendly, and they have amazing bodies. Diana and Angelique both look like they could be walking a runway.

All in all, I would say LaLuna is fantastic. YMMV of course.You probably meant to say that they were they the ONLY four girls who were there. Mary and Angelique would not be regarded as stunners in most people's eyes. Average to plain girl next door looks at best. Diana is getting towards pretty and Alexa is genuinely good looking but has been known to have a cold and unfriendly attitude at times.

As for bodies, none of these girls have the sort of model like figures that you seem to imply. So we are talking small boobies and flattish figures rather than the long legs, curvy hips / arse and big / full breasts that you would expect for a '9 or 10' which would be playboy mate material. Let's get realistic here.

Also as mentioned over the past two months La Luna have been running their all-inclusive days with only 4 girls to choose from and one of those girls has often been Nicole, a grossly overweight 150kg fugly (both fat and ugly).

If you decide to let her walk the runway then you had better reinforce it!

Leifeide
09-12-13, 11:47
I am planning a visit to LaLuna tomorrow. I am a big fan of sloppy cream pies. The more the better. My question is if it's likely that I could stick my cock into a pussy which already is half full of cum? Or do they insist in emptying after each session? If so, which girl would most likely be willing to do thais?

Thank you for advise. I am experienced, but not in AO.

MrLowKey
09-12-13, 20:30
I am planning a visit to LaLuna tomorrow. I am a big fan of sloppy cream pies. The more the better. My question is if it's likely that I could stick my cock into a pussy which already is half full of cum? Or do they insist in emptying after each session? If so, which girl would most likely be willing to do thais?

Thank you for advise. I am experienced, but not in AO.No, they normally wash their pussy after each session. So you will not get spermfilled pussy. Only exception is on a gangbangday.

To do thais? I suppose they do anyone as long as you are a paying customer. Have not heard or seen anything else.

SwingerLover
09-12-13, 22:34
Wow this club seems to be struggling lately with talent. Candy, Dea, Isabella, three stars have all been gone on "holiday" since early July. I doubt we will see their return.I think they will return, if they are not already back. The list of "Our female guests" just got updated today; Candy, Dea and Isabella are still on there, while rubber-Adelina is gone. Two new AO-girls have arrived: Sandra and Silvia, who will already be joining Alexa, Angelique, Diana, Mary and Nicole for tomorrow's All-inclusive-sex-in-the-barroom-Day: www.club-laluna-moers.de/ www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56

Whorist
09-12-13, 23:22

Thank you for advise. I am experienced, but not in AO.You will not experience that in Club La Luna.

Once a girl has finished a session she would run for the bathroom for a shower.

SwingerLover
09-13-13, 01:57
I am planning a visit to LaLuna tomorrow. I am a big fan of sloppy cream pies. The more the better.Today there are 3 AO-parties in your area where you might get sloppy creampies: Chubby AO-Sarah in Gelsenkirchen, Manuela at the Bad Girls parties in Krefeld and the AO-party with Claudia and Viola in "Region: NRW4766, Wesel, Moers". I would recommend the latter. Look here: http://www.fickanzeiger.com/sexpartys/index.php?id=1378812342

Vito Corleone
09-16-13, 21:33
Has the club layout changed much since April? I remember reading in a previous post about a "kino" now. All that was there before was a TV playing porn in the bar-area.The kino is the small room with the see through curtain next to the main room between the bathroom & hallway. Just a tv playing porn. That is the official room for 3 somes & etc.

The only part of the club that has changed is the outside terrace. Photos on their site.

Vito Corleone
09-16-13, 21:43
As for 'sex in the bar room' that must be the biggest misnomer ever coined. No sex ever happens in the bar! And to include a non-AO girl on one of these all inclusive days must rank way up there amongst all of the biggest miss-selling scandals of recent times.Never any sex on the bar stools, but in the main room, yes. Maybe 9-10 times mostly on the big couch in the far right corner of the room. Depends on the girl, but if the client prefers to do his thing in public most will agree. I think Candy & Diana are the only ones who would refuse. Not sure of the new babes.

Vito Corleone
09-16-13, 21:52

Thank you for advise. I am experienced, but not in AO.The girls at will let you stick it back in before washing if you arrange it before hand. Talk to the girl, & I am pretty sure Angelique & Alexa will let you do it. There used to be the tall, old, x files looking freak with 1 leg & glasses who used to pay the girls to let him eat another guys juice straight from the pussy. Cream pie for the straight guy!

He used to roam the hallways waiting for guys to finish so he could have his clam chowder. It has been about a year since I have seen him. He would go club hopping, Grimberg, Arabella & DVR. Never seen him at Venus.

Strange looking guy. Combination of X-files, Twilight Zone & a serial killer.

Vito Corleone
09-16-13, 22:07
Also as mentioned over the past two months La Luna have been running their all-inclusive days with only 4 girls to choose from and one of those girls has often been Nicole, a grossly overweight 150kg fugly (both fat and ugly).Yes, Nicole is big boned & closer to 90kg. Still pretty big, but she has a cute face. I noticed her working on some Turkish guys sausage on the couch & she really went at it. After seeing her BJ skills, I decided to try her out. It is kind of tough to ignore her super heavy weight Judo body. She gives a pretty good BJ. Out of my 6 rooms, I usually do her once. Since this is AO, I basically let the babe blow me till I get rock hard then straight to the slip & slide. With Nicole, I just enjoy her BJ for 20 min then bang her for 10 min. The 3-4 times I've been with her never really came close to finishing.

DFWdude
09-17-13, 01:35
Looking at the website they have two new Bulgarian teenies working. Both are AO. Silvia and Sandra, neither has pictures. No reports as of yet. Still no word on Isabella and Candy returning yet.

For public sex on bar room days I have done Isabella twice (she loves doing it) and I did see a threesome with Candy and Hulya.

Paco69
09-17-13, 02:20
Okay. The 2 new girls S and S.

Both good looking with good bodies and also a good feedback from one of my friends.

He said that Silvia looks like Hally Berrys sister!

Isabella, Candy and former Amalia are no more working at LL.

All 3 try to make some money in a Club named Atlanta near Frankfurt.

Also no more BareBack by all 3 ladies. Covered sex!

MrLowKey
09-17-13, 14:24
we have read a few reports here lately about 'worries' of decline of quality in la luna.

i visited la luna yesterday on monday the 16th on the all inc day to find out how it really was.

the promised line-up on their site was eight ao-girls; alexa, angelique, nicole, diana, dea, mary (new) , sandra (new) , silvia (new).

the present line-up were the same eight ao-girls – no replacements. a very promising start of the day.

the former working girl hulya was the thekefrau of the day.

diana, dea, mary, sandra, silvia were all new to me so my plan was to try those five out.

1. session – mary. imo she looks a little bit better in reality than on the photos. a quite good body according to my taste with nice tits. she has given birth to a child, which you can see on her belly.

very basic language skills, both when it comes to german and english, but by far, as i would understand later, the best language skills of the new ones.

a smiling and girl who started with giving me an ordinary bj and thereafter i licked her pussy and ass, which she seemed to enjoy. fucked her in mish and she had a lovely pussy and since it was my first session i could hold long before i bursted my seed deep inside her. i managed to explain to her to do push out my cum so i could see my creampie – just lovely.

2. second session was with silvia, one of the two new ones that don't have their photos on the website. she is around 1,65 with dark half long hair and a nice face. she has a nice body, but a few kilos too much maybe and a scar on the belly from giving birth i presume. friendly and smiling but language skills almost non-existent. gave up any attempt to conversate and pointed to the rooms and said zimmer (room). standard bj and some pussylicking and then she got on top of me. we were in the gangbang room, in which you can peek in from the outside, which was what one customer did. apparently, he got so horny so he went away to pick up the other newbie, sandra to join us. they fucked in the bed next us, which was quite exciting. i loaded off in silvia in mish and we are all watching the creampie when my load poured out of her.

3. third session was with dea, a small girl with nice body. her face does however not really appeal to – reminded me of a rat or a squirrel. pretty soon i understood she was in a bad mood, she was snappish and was easily irritated. she gave me a bad bj and started to ride me. when i wanted to do her in mish she first refused, referring to that my dick was too big. however, finally she accepted me to do it when i promised to be careful. she also refused tongue kissing, which she should do according to her menu on the site. if i recall correctly she was the one who only allowed thomasnorway with a condomn. all in all it was a very bad session and of course i could not come.

4. forth session was with the other newbie sandra – also without photos on the site. 1,70m tall short dark hair – a very nice body with no extra kilos but curves on the right places. a perfect belly – no babies there yet. we were already acquainted since we fucked next to each other earlier this day so no further introduction was needed . which would have been impossible anyway – since she neither speak any german / english and i do not speak any bulgarian / turkish. well, what she lacked when it comes to language skills she more than compensated in bed. good bj – lovely pussy and ass to lick – a lot of tongue kissing and caressing and we did not have to wait long for the result – a big shot in her tight pussy and as before i enjoyed wathing the creampie trickling out.

5. fifth session was with diana, she had no make-up and felt a bit worn-out. i was not too surprised since she had been very busy during the day receiving a lot of dick and cum. it was an ok session but nothing extra – a descent blowjob and an ordinary fuck. i was close to come but didn't make it. the session would of course have been better if i would have done earlier during the day.

6. now, i only had half an hour left before i had to leave to catch my flight. i would have chosen angelique if she were not busy, alexa looked really moody today + the fact that i had done her on my every single visit there. then there was nicole – she looked very happy when i chose her. it was 16. 00 o clock and i think i was her first customer for today. she must be the safest one to fuck, ha ha. but what he lacked in the look when it comes her extra kilos she tries to compensate with attitude and good customer service. starting with an excellent bj i continued with licking her pussy and asshole. she got horny like a beast. i fuck her in mish and loaded off pretty soon. she remembered from last time that i enjoyed watching the creampie so she pushed it out. when it poured out of her i took some of it and smeared it into her asshole. she was only laughing. wow – i really love her attitude.

reflections: this was my best visit sofar at la luna, except from my visit on the gangbang day. eight different girls to choose from, of which five were new to me and i managed to fuck them all.

all the three new girls were of good quality, both when it comes to looks and attitudes. diana would be good if i would have done her when she was fresh. dea was a bad session, but what the hell – you can't get it all.

on my visits before i had only managed to come three times so this time it was a personal record when i loaded off my fourth time – thank you nicole for that.

it was not busy customerwise, but you could feel that the low-season was over. friendly fellow-mongers to conversate with – all of whom i spoke seemed to be happy with the line-up and their respective sessions.

it was interesting to see the internal rivalry – the new girls and diana were busy almost all the time after around 13 o clock. as far as i could see alexa and dea only got 2-3 sessions each –they looked miserable. nicole only got me. angelique looked stunning, perfectly shaped, new tattoos a new hair-cut and sexy outfit in general. you can really feel that all the other girls are impressed by her. of course she also got a lot of sessions.

i can't wait to go back.

DFWdude
09-18-13, 01:42

Also no more BareBack by all 3 ladies. Covered sex!No more Candy and Isabella. NOOOO! I knew it was a matter of time. Sweet Candy, Sex Machine Isabella! If they offered BB at their new home I would visit for sure. What a huge loss for the club. Don't see anything really worth flying from USA for yet. Hopefully they will get some new talent.

Vito Corleone
09-18-13, 04:28

Also no more BareBack by all 3 ladies. Covered sex!FKK Atlanta in Hanau, used to be Atlantika (not the famous Atlantis) & something else after. I heard it was closed for a while for remodeling.

I noticed Amalia from their site, but not Candy or Isabella. There was an Isabella, but the photos did not look like her bod.

All my regulars from LL, Ara, VV, Grim & etc who left for greener pastures still let me stick it in bare. Did not have to pay extra, just house prices & mouth shut. Only Victoria & Maria (both Bulgarian) from LL insisted on condoms when they moved to DV in Dusseldorf. Both were really hot with nice bods, but had to pass when they refused to provide past services. I wouldn't make a special trip just to try it out, but if I was in the area.

Vito Corleone
09-18-13, 04:31
Great report BB 74,

Diana is a trooper. Always busy. Best to ask her for a room when she's done with a client & ready to take a shower.

Alexa & Dea are always moody. Dea is just really bitchy, but Alexa can have the look of Medusa on the rag but still provide great sex once in the room.

Vito Corleone
09-18-13, 05:08
No more Candy and Isabella. NOOOO! I knew it was a matter of time. Sweet Candy, Sex Machine Isabella! If they offered BB at their new home I would visit for sure. What a huge loss for the club. Don't see anything really worth flying from USA for yet. Hopefully they will get some new talent.Isabella has been working on & off at LL for the last 7 years. I'm pretty sure she will return. If she does, Candy will most likely follow.

MrLowKey
09-18-13, 07:44
Okay. The 2 new girls S and S.

Both good looking with good bodies and also a good feedback from one of my friends.

He said that Silvia looks like Hally Berrys sister!

Also no more BareBack by all 3 ladies. Covered sex!If Isabella and Candy won't return to LL its for sure a loss.

However, they are still on LL:s site- without photos though – which of course is a bad sign.

I am a bit surprised that Isabella would leave LL. She had been there for a long time and was one of the more popular girls and probably made a lot of money there.

I doubt she could make as much money in FKK Atlanta, but who am I to tell.

I think they are trying their luck there to see how successful they are outside LL. If they are not making enough money they will be back, at least Isabella.

I was checking the photos of the girls of FKK Atlanta to see if I could recognize them. There is one Isabella there, but is it really LL-Isabella? There was also one Monica – she looked more like LL-Isabella I think.

I could not recognize Candy at all.

Myrrh
09-18-13, 22:05
Alexa & Dea are always moody. Dea is just really bitchy, but Alexa can have the look of Medusa on the rag but still provide great sex once in the room.I had to laugh at your description of those two especially Alexa. In photos and in real life she is clearly an attractive girl. But if you walk around all the time with a sour, miserable look on your face all the time like it was set in stone then are you surprised that some guys won't take a chance.

Whilst Dea seemed to have the attention span of a blue bottle fly. Always difficult to keep her focused on the job in hand and tends to be more attentive to herself than anything else. Now she's fatter, less guys are prepared to put up with her mood swings.

Gravitas2
09-19-13, 00:53
I visited the web site of La Luna and saw that the women offered French "with recording" and "without."

What does that mean?

Thanks,

Gravitas2

Seivel
09-19-13, 05:04
I visited the web site of La Luna and saw that the women offered French "with recording" and "without."

What does that mean?

Thanks,

Gravitas2With recording = take cum in mouth, without = not taking cum in mouth.

MrLowKey
09-19-13, 07:33
Some girls on La Luna offer anal according to the website.

Does anybody know if that is also a possibility to do that on an all inc day in the all inc price?

If so, has any of you tried it and with whom?

Or is it maybe so that that you need a "normal" private session and pay additional for the anal service?

Vito Corleone
09-19-13, 07:56

What does that mean?

Thanks,

Gravitas2FT. French Total = Cum in Mouth.

SwingerLover
09-19-13, 12:37

What does that mean?It means that your translation tool played you for a fool, because "mit Aufnahme" means "with intake" in this context. So it means it's with or without ComeInMouth.

Myrrh
09-19-13, 20:12
Does anybody know if that is also a possibility to do that on an all inc day in the all inc price?

Or is it maybe so that that you need a "normal" private session and pay additional for the anal service?I distinctly remember when they used to hold the gangbangs that it was posted on the website that, although the gangbang was an AO one, anal was not included in the price that each guy paid.

For the flat rate day you pay extra for the AO flat rate and I am presuming also that this means no anal. On a normal day you pay extra for AO and extra again for anal so throwing anal for free on the flat rate day would not make sense.

SwingerLover
09-20-13, 19:59
For the flat rate day you pay extra for the AO flat rateNot anymore. It's been quite a while that they charged 30 € more on the flatrate days. Since then, it costs 130 € for 6 sessions, regardless of AO or covered.

And they have just announced the next Gangbang:

WED 2nd 18-21:00: AO Gangbang Reloaded with Alexa, Angelique, Mary & Nicole for 99 €, including drinks & buffet. www.club-laluna-moers.de

MrLowKey
09-26-13, 19:25
Isabella has been working on & off at LL for the last 7 years. I'm pretty sure she will return. If she does, Candy will most likely follow.Now, even the profiles of Isabella and Candy are gone from LL:s site so it seems definite that they have left the club. But, who knows. One day they might do a comeback.

Lets hope for that.

MrLowKey
10-01-13, 13:45
to those of you who have my reports (mostly here in the la luna thread) , my earlier user name was barebacker74.

since that name was considered to not conform to the forum's user name guidelines it needed to be changed.

however, i am still the same la lunatic guy, lol.

just two weeks after my previous visit at la luna, i felt i needed to go back – i think i am getting addicted, ha ha.

promised line-up was: angelique, diana, laura, mary, madalina, nicole & roxana and they were also the ones who were present.

started up with madalina a new ll-girl with curvy body, big boobs and a to me typical gypsy face. a quite ok fuck, since she was my first of the day i could not last long before i pulled the trigger and fired deep inside her. i asked to lay still to see my cream-pie dripping out of her, but she just said 'finish' and raised up. a downer of course.

next one to go was the comeback-girl laura, who used to work att ll during the dungeon days in the basement. she had spent her last two years working in uk. first of all, nice to session with somebody who could speak reasonable english. she also had a friendly personality. the sex was also good. she asked me if i wanted to cim or cip. i finished in the pussy and when i planned to take my dick out of her she hold on to me and asked me to stay inside her for a while. who would i be say no to that so i lay inside her in mish and she started to massage my back. when i finally got out of her i asked her to push out my load and it dripped out of her hole. i took some cum and smeared it on to her anus and she did not mind. she was a good example of great customer care. customer friendliness at its best.

third session was with the third ll-newbie roxana. she used to work at the flatrate club caligula in berlin. she has a nice pretty well-trained body, a bit angular face, lots of tattoos and intim-piercing. a bad-girl if you ask me, which i like. what i did not fancy was that she missed some teeth, which made her look a bit like a pirate and captain crook never takes part in my sexdreams.

anyway, a horny girl who wanted to be fucked really hard. we were in the gangbang room and all of a sudden a man peeked through the holes and roxana invited him in to the room. i was running out of session time and the sitting on another bed jerking off watching us did not help either so i did not come. i felt i was close so i asked her for o another session in another room. we went next-door, went doggie and finally in mish i injected deep inside her. lovely! now i had shot in all the three newbies pussies, which was my plan of the day. on my urging she pushed out all the cum and it dripped all the by ifself to her ass-hole, which i smeared. she laughed and joked with me saying that she would charge me a third session for that.

after my session (s) with roxana i felt pretty exhausted and a lot of recovery time was needed. however, the clock was ticking and when mary got free i sat next to her in the sofa and started making out with her. we went to one of the rooms and the lay her playboy-bunny towel on the bed. she started giving me a blowjob and i asked her to put herself in the 69-position and i started licking her pussy and asshole. pushed my tongue a bit into her rectum – really nice. she said: fuck me – and of course i did. starting in mish – she pushed me to the very bottom of her fanny. she was now very horny. after a while she asked – doggie? and like dogs we fucked. it did not take long before she lost her grip, got an orgasm and 'fell' down on the madras. i continued fucking, but felt i was 'empty' and would not cum.

although i did not come it was a great session – in one way the best. i quote thomasnorway: sometimes it is not about the goal, but about the journey itself.

only 30 minutes left before i had to leave to get my flight. my only possibility to a forth load would be nicole with her extraordinary blowjobs and desire of being filled with cum. i sessioned her and started with a very nice blowjob. i licked her pussy and asshole and pushed my dick inside her. she was really horny. she really did her best in all ways to make me come, but i did not make it this time. if the sack is empty – it is. however, she came twice during my furious fucking, which felt nice of course.

summary:

so all in all there orgasms with all the girls, however with the last two in ones the orgasms were not mine. but isn't as a wise man once said: it feels better to give than receive, lol.

a very good day, maybe not as good as my previous visit but i knew it would be hard-beatened. lots of customers. diana and angelique did not spend many minutes in the sofas, were busy almost all the time. had a nice conversation with a fellow monger from neuss. he also found la luna to the best club in the area. he told me he earlier planned to visit love factory in kerpen but cancelled in last minute when he only read bad reports on some german-speaking forums.

i can also mention that nicole confirmed that isabella and candy had left for frankfurt to try their luck there to make more money than they did in la luna.

Myrrh
10-24-13, 22:26
Went along to the Hallowe'en Gangbang at La Luna yesterday.

All I can say is that it was very, very different in so many ways from the first and only gangbang that I attended here 4 years ago.

MrLowKey
10-25-13, 10:40
Went along to the Hallowe'en Gangbang at La Luna yesterday.

All I can say is that it was very, very different in so many ways from the first and only gangbang that I attended here 4 years ago.Very different you say, in a better or worse way?

DFWdude
10-26-13, 20:17
I think La Luna is starting to go down hill quite fast. They have lost a lot of their talent and draw to the club. Dea, Isabella, Candy. Just yesterday only 4 girls at the all-inclusive day. And since they don't allow repeats with the same girl that is a poor value. I am planning a trip for end of November, unless they come up with some new talent Iwill skip La Luna.

MrLowKey
10-26-13, 22:12
I think La Luna is starting to go down hill quite fast. They have lost a lot of their talent and draw to the club. Dea, Isabella, Candy. Just yesterday only 4 girls at the all-inclusive day. And since they don't allow repeats with the same girl that is a poor value. I am planning a trip for end of November, unless they come up with some new talent Iwill skip La Luna.When I was there mid sep there were eigth girls and it was a real blast. At my visit end of sep there were seven girls present and I had a very good time then too. After that the numbers have continued to decrease and as dfwdude writes the lineup of tomorrow is only 4, which is by far too low. And since Nicole is a no go, for most customers.

The actual number is down to three. It seems like they have problems keeping the girls there. Many just stay for a week or two and then they are gone again.

It will be very interesting read myrrhs report about his visit to the gangbang there.

MrLowKey
10-29-13, 08:52
Praise the lord!

It is now announced on LLs site that Isabella returns from 30/10.

Probably an answer form DFWdudes prayers.

DFWdude
10-29-13, 12:01
Praise the lord!

It is now announced on LLs site that Isabella returns from 30/10.

Probably an answer form DFWdudes prayers.In addition to 3 more AO ladies and Jessica too. With Isabellas return Candy can't be far behind.

MrLowKey
10-29-13, 12:21
In addition to 3 more AO ladies and Jessica too. With Isabellas return Candy can't be far behind.Happy days are here again!

Vito Corleone
10-29-13, 16:18
I think La Luna is starting to go down hill quite fast. They have lost a lot of their talent and draw to the club. Dea, Isabella, Candy. Just yesterday only 4 girls at the all-inclusive day. And since they don't allow repeats with the same girl that is a poor value. I am planning a trip for end of November, unless they come up with some new talent Iwill skip La Luna.Diana is going on vacation & Angelique has also moved on. Good to hear Isabella is returning. They always do. She might be a hottie in CLL, but quite average even in a small FKK.

Mary & Sandra look much better in person.

ThomasNorway
10-30-13, 16:56
After my session (s) with Roxana I felt pretty exhausted and a lot of recovery time was needed. However, the clock was ticking and when Mary got free I sat next to her in the sofa and started making out with her. We went to one of the rooms and the lay her Playboy-bunny towel on the bed. She started giving me a blowjob and I asked her to put herself in the 69-position and I started licking her pussy and asshole. Pushed my tongue a bit into her rectum – really nice. She said: Fuck me – and of course I did. Starting in mish – she pushed me to the very bottom of her fanny. She was now very horny. After a while she asked – doggie? And like dogs we fucked. It did not take long before she lost her grip, got an orgasm and 'fell' down on the madras. I continued fucking, but felt I was 'empty' and would not cum.

Although I did not come it was a great session – in one way the best. I quote ThomasNorway: Sometimes it is not about the goal, but about the journey itself.

Absolutely! Sounds like you had an awesome time. Now I just wish I could head back to NRW right now. Next year will have to suffice I suppose. Here's to hoping CLL will (still) be a place of joy when that time comes around!

Diana is going on vacation & Angelique has also moved on. Good to hear Isabella is returning. They always do. She might be a hottie in CLL, but quite average even in a small FKK.

Mary & Sandra look much better in person.

Hoping that previous assumptions are correct and that Isabellas return will be followed by Candy! Angelique is still on the website, so I haven't quite lost hope there...

DFWdude
10-30-13, 17:53
La Luna updated website, it appears both new girls that came with Isabella are NON AO! I never really understood why a girl would try and make it in an AO club as a non AO provider. Makes about as much sense as taking Stevie Wonder to a strip club. Elana and Morgana are the two new girls. Unless they are a 20 on a scale of 1-10 it will be tough for them to make it in a AO club being NON AO providers. Jessica is bringing a 18 yo friend to the club from 31/10. Hopefully she will be AO. This gets frustrating looking at their line up.

What is the turn over rate of AO girls at other AO clubs?

MrLowKey
10-30-13, 20:25
La Luna updated website, it appears both new girls that came with Isabella are NON AO! I never really understood why a girl would try and make it in an AO club as a non AO provider. Makes about as much sense as taking Stevie Wonder to a strip club. Elana and Morgana are the two new girls. Unless they are a 20 on a scale of 1-10 it will be tough for them to make it in a AO club being NON AO providers. Jessica is bringing a 18 yo friend to the club from 31/10. Hopefully she will be AO. This gets frustrating looking at their line up.

What is the turn over rate of AO girls at other AO clubs?Just checked their site. Now it says that Elana is NON AO and Morgana AO. Maybe it has been updated again since you checked it. I remember from a month ago or so that when Swi-Lo checked their site a new girl was presented as NON AO, but when I checked a day later or so she was AO. And a few days later when I visited LL I for sure did her AO, ha ha.

I also feel it very weird to come there as a NON-AO girl. Maybe management has problem recruiting AO-girls so they recruit whatever they can get at the moment and hope for that she will change her mind when she, probably, gets less customers than the AO-girls.

MrLowKey
11-03-13, 00:20
Now, Elena as well, is recorded as an AO-girl on the LL site. Back to order. All LL girls perform AO again so I can sleep well tonight.

Thank you and godnight.

SwingerLover
11-04-13, 18:40
Mary might be gone. On the LaLuna website, she's listed as "on vacation", but I found the following ads, and judging from the pictures, it's her:

MON 4th 10-15:00: AO Creampie Gangbang with new girl Mary (20, 1m55) in Gelsenkirchen for 60 €. www.fickreklame.com/ao-kontakte/index.php?id=1383535672

Link to Mary's La Luna webpage, where she is listed as being on vacation: www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=218:mary&Itemid=56

She's advertised as "new in Gelsenkirchen" here: www.fickreklame.com/ao-kontakte/index.php?id=1383414922

DFWdude
11-05-13, 00:48
Mary might be gone. On the LaLuna website, she's listed as "on vacation", but I found the following ads, and judging from the pictures, it's her:

MON 4th 10-15:00: AO Creampie Gangbang with new girl Mary (20, 1m55) in Gelsenkirchen for 60 €.

www.fickreklame.com/ao-kontakte/index.php?id=1383535672

Link to Mary's La Luna webpage, where she is listed as being on vacation:

www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=218:mary&Itemid=56

She's advertised as "new in Gelsenkirchen" here:

www.fickreklame.com/ao-kontakte/index.php?id=1383414922It does appear to be her, another loss for La Luna. I also noticed Jessica came back for less than a week with her 18 year old friend. Now both of them gone too. So we have lost Mary, Angelique, Diana, Jessica all in a week? Whats going on? The turn over at this club has skyrocketed. I went from a unlikely visit a few weeks ago, to hell ya, now going back to not sure.

SwingerLover
11-05-13, 20:34
From the list on the website, it looks as if the current line-up is as follows: Alexa, Angelique, Elena, Isabella, Morgana, Nicole & Sandra.

Dea, Diana & Mary are listed as "Urlaub" (= vacation). Maybe they will return in a few weeks?

Maybe Angelique just doesn't do All-inc-days right now?

But Candy, Sylvia, Laura, Roxana & Jessica (+ girlfriend) are still gone from the "Our female guests list", so I guess they are no longer there at all. Until they might return?

It seems to be prudent to keep an eye on the website before going there.
http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56

DFWdude
11-06-13, 04:22
From the list on the website, it looks as if the current line-up is as follows: Alexa, Angelique, Elena, Isabella, Morgana, Nicole & Sandra.

Dea, Diana & Mary are listed as "Urlaub" (= vacation). Maybe they will return in a few weeks?

But Candy, Sylvia, Laura, Roxana & Jessica (+ girlfriend) are still gone from the "Our female guests list", so I guess they are no longer there at all. Until they might return?

It seems to be prudent to keep an eye on the website before going there.

http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56Dea has been on vacation for some time, on another website, (using google translate) , they have no idea when Dea will return. Mary is working independently as per a post a little ways down. Diana maybe, but it seems as though the girls do not return from vacation.

Vito Corleone
11-06-13, 17:17

http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=56Angelique is gone & not returning for a while. When money becomes tight, I am sure she will return for some guest appearances.

Diana? Who knows. Didn't seem like she was enthusiastic about returning anytime soon.

DFWdude
11-15-13, 03:17
Just looking at their website. Isabella is gone once again, along with her two new friends. Also Mary, Diana, Angelique, and Dea all gone. This leaves ONLY 3 girls. Alexa, Nicole and Sandra. Mary, Diana and Dea all show on vacation but I doubt they will return. What is going on at this club? This is a travesty, the original AO club in the NRW. I doubt this club will be around much longer.

MrLowKey
11-15-13, 14:21
Just looking at their website. Isabella is gone once again, along with her two new friends. Also Mary, Diana, Angelique, and Dea all gone. This leaves ONLY 3 girls. Alexa, Nicole and Sandra. Mary, Diana and Dea all show on vacation but I doubt they will return. What is going on at this club? This is a travesty, the original AO club in the NRW. I doubt this club will be around much longer.Unfortunately, I think you are right here. The AO-Club La Luna, as we know it, will probably cease to exist.

For the two last all inc days. Last Monday and this Friday. They did not even publish which girls were available on those days on their site. Nothing strange about that though, since it is only Alexa, Nicole and Sandra . At maximum.

Its a pity it goes this way, it must have been a big investment for them to leave the basement on the 1st of April for the current location. To run a business like this there are two keys things that of course are interrelated; attract good looking girls who stay "long-time" at the club and most important attract enough customers. Lately, they failed big time in both areas. If it is due to the competition situation or lousy management I do not know. Maybe a combination.

To have Isabella there for just one week or so is a joke.

I had planned to visit the club on Monday the 25th of Nov, but probably I won't as it looks now. My cheap air tickets will be a sunk cost and I keep the good memories of my previous visits at the club unruined by the current situation.

MrLowKey
11-15-13, 14:32
Just read on another forum, published yesterday, that they called the club to find out which girls who worked there today on the all-inc day. And only Alexa and Nicole!

Not even, Sandra. This only reinforces my view of the future of this venue.

SwingerLover
11-15-13, 21:09
My cheap air tickets will be a sunk costWhy? Did you want to fly over for just that one day? Then it might indeed a sunk cost, since not all that much is offered on Mondays.

But if you have booked for the previous weekend, then I'm sure something will turn up. As for Mondays: It seems as if former-LaLuna-Mary's AO-Gangbangs in Gelsenkirchen are becoming a regular thing. Okay, just one women and maybe not worth planning a trip for just her; but since you already have the ticket? Maybe something else will turn up too.

Vito Corleone
11-22-13, 08:40
Just looking at their website. Isabella is gone once again, along with her two new friends. Also Mary, Diana, Angelique, and Dea all gone. This leaves ONLY 3 girls. Alexa, Nicole and Sandra. Mary, Diana and Dea all show on vacation but I doubt they will return. What is going on at this club? This is a travesty, the original AO club in the NRW. I doubt this club will be around much longer.This place gone downhill the past 2 yrs. Just a couple yrs ago, this was one of the few places that had attractive babes offering AO. Now, there's over 15 places in the NRW with some really hot babes doing AO. Even the large & well known sauna clubs have hot babes doing it AO.

They need to change their prices to compete with the Venus, Grim, Ara & etc. It has been a while since I visited CLL during non all inclusive days, but I believe 25e entry (must pay for soda, coffee) & 60e for 30 min AO & 90e if you want cream pie. 120e for an hour. Why go to CLL when its much cheaper at the other clubs. Also, why even bother paying those prices when you can just pay 129e on party days. Only 20 min, but girls really do not complain if you last 30 min.

Even the all inclusive days only had 4-5 guys, I can only imagine how dead it is on regular days. Isabella is a hot for 6 sessions for 129e, but is she worth 115e for 30 min (including entry & cream pie)? Now that Alexa has gained too much weight, I didn't even bother using one of my 6 sessions on her. Once you pay your entry in the other clubs, it only costs 30e a session. Only 30 min, but most are not clock watchers. These places have steady clients all day.

CLL needs to adjust to the current market if they want to attract new talent & keep them. I hope this place survives & somehow brings in new talent. This place was off the hook 7 yrs ago. Incredible hot looking babes. Lots of great memories!

DFWdude
11-27-13, 05:05
The end of this place cannot be far off. Reading on other boards guys are diving ling distances to find just two girls. Alexa attitude is crappy according to one report. I will miss La Luna, but I do have good memories with girls like Candy!

Smili
11-30-13, 00:38
Just got back from La Luna.

Which is about to close very soon, according to Alexa and Nicole.

Had a fabulous time with these two, as usual!

Especially with Nicole, which seem to really enjoy sex, when she meets guys she connects with.

Some say she is big, but she is firm, with a great "Brazilian" ass. And even nicer tits.

Luckily these two great girls said they will start for them self in an appartment in a couple of weeks, probably with more girls also, with time.

I guess it will be mentioned here.

Thank you for a funky time.

DFWdude
12-09-13, 17:26
Can no longer access website, tried calling and no answer. The end of the NRW original AO club?

MrLowKey
12-10-13, 13:01
Can no longer access website, tried calling and no answer. The end of the NRW original AO club?I experienced the same. The website is just gone. No info whatsoever that the club has finished or similar. Its like it never existed. Feels very professional.

Maxime
12-15-13, 10:26
I experienced the same. The website is just gone. No info whatsoever that the club has finished or similar. Its like it never existed. Feels very professional.Strange also nothing to find about this on German fora. Which normally are ahead of these things.

Varenne
01-02-14, 22:40
So it seems from this ad:

http://www.fickanzeigen24.com/ao-girls/index.php?id=1388443649

Entry: 30€

Session: half hour 40€

Too bad the website is still down, I'd love to see Cindy's friends.

MrLowKey
01-03-14, 12:07
So it seems from this ad:

http://www.fickanzeigen24.com/ao-girls/index.php?id=1388443649

Entry: 30€

Session: half hour 40€

Too bad the website is still down, I'd love to see Cindy's friends.Called the phonenumber in the ad. A woman answered: Hallo! I asked if it was La Luna and she confirmed. I asked how many who worked there. Two. Alexa and Nicole she said.

I asked if there should be any new girl (s) and I only got What? As a reply. Did not feel too convincing.

DFWdude
01-10-14, 03:07
Well the La Luna website is back up, only to say they are closed at their current location at Kautz Str 9, and they hope to reopen in a new location soon. IMHO this club if it does reopen should really rebrand itself, and change name. Although I did have some good times there, overall this club did not have a spectacular reputation. It was also somewhat overpriced unless you went on an all incl day.

So. Stay tuned.

Varenne
01-11-14, 02:59
Angelique is gone & not returning for a while. When money becomes tight, I am sure she will return for some guest appearances.I think you mean this Angelique:

http://angelique.intimdream.com/aboutme.html

From the website, AO is now taboo.

Varenne
01-11-14, 03:06
Called the phonenumber in the ad. A woman answered: Hallo! I asked if it was La Luna and she confirmed. I asked how many who worked there. Two. Alexa and Nicole she said.

I asked if there should be any new girl (s) and I only got What? As a reply. Did not feel too convincing.The situation is confused.

The original club Laluna has left the latest location and is searching a new site:

http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/

Meanwhile, a new club has opened at the same address, in the old location in the basement, offering an entry price of 25€ and service price 40€ :

http://www.club-laluna.com/

SwingerLover
01-22-14, 18:28
The situation is confused.

Meanwhile, a new club has opened at the same address, in the old location in the basement, offering an entry price of 25€ and service price 40€ : http://www.club-laluna.com/FRI 24th 12-03:00: AO all-inclusive-party at La Luna, Kautzstraße 9, 47441 Moers-Vinn, with 4 women, propably with Alexa, Nicole, Vanessa & AO-Teeny Cinndi, for 99 €; limited to 3 sessions. www.nrwerotik.com/index2.htm

ThomasNorway
03-15-14, 18:02
With the apparent death of Laluna, does anyone know what has happened to Candy? Did she leave the business altogether, or can she be found hidden away somewhere in Germany still?

DFWdude
03-18-14, 00:50
With the apparent death of Laluna, does anyone know what has happened to Candy? Did she leave the business altogether, or can she be found hidden away somewhere in Germany still?Ahhh sweet Candy. Like banging the teen next door! . When I was there in April 2013, she said she was planning on returning to Romania "soon" and not to return. So basically she left the biz if thats what she did. IIRC she left in late summer and never returned.

ThomasNorway
03-18-14, 07:25
Ahhh sweet Candy. Like banging the teen next door! . When I was there in April 2013, she said she was planning on returning to Romania "soon" and not to return. So basically she left the biz if thats what she did. IIRC she left in late summer and never returned.Good for her, as I'm assuming that's what she wanted. Bad for us as this means losing one of the true gems of the NRW area. :/

DFWdude
04-21-14, 00:04
Looked at their website, looks like they have found a new home in Essen. Reopening soon! Hopefully they find the right girls, have a decent price structure, and fun parties!

SwingerLover
06-09-14, 14:03
Looked at their website, looks like they have found a new home in Essen. Reopening soon! And no news since then on that website http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/.

But the former basement location at Kautzstraße 9 in Moers seems to be open again, according to this website: http://www.club-laluna.com/.

DFWdude
06-11-14, 02:07
And no news since then on that website http://www.club-laluna-moers.de/.

But the former basement location at Kautzstrae 9 in Moers seems to be open again, according to this website: http://www.club-laluna.com/.And looking at the girls it looks like a place to avoid. This place opened not too long after the demise of the original La Luna, I think some of former girls are running it. It appeared to be closed for a while, but it is now back.

GoLuckie
06-24-14, 21:20
I stopped there today and the guy working on the remodeling told me La Luna would reopen in two weeks. This was at the Kautzstrae 9 location.

Free Dude
06-25-14, 09:03
There's rumors (pretty well substantiated) that the Angelique girls will move there. That would mean the end of the Dulken branche.

Optimist
06-27-14, 09:20
The old website says they will be opening in Essen (one of the old LL girls told me a year ago they were going to do this longterm). I guess there are several different groups ex-Luna opening in different places.

DFWdude
06-29-14, 22:58
The old website says they will be opening in Essen (one of the old LL girls told me a year ago they were going to do this longterm). I guess there are several different groups ex-Luna opening in different places.Which location? Basement or above ground. Not long after the original La Luna closed, a new La Luna open at the basement location. It was run by one of the former girls of the original. It was somewhat short lived.

I am somewhat skeptical it will reopen in two weeks time, as neither website mentions it for the original or the reborn La Luna. One would think announcements to build up the hype and start marketing the new club would make good business sense.

Maxime
06-30-14, 09:43
There's rumors (pretty well substantiated) that the Angelique girls will move there. That would mean the end of the Dulken branche.That at least means there will be some decent girls in La Luna to enjoy!

Optimist
07-16-14, 11:58
Rumours substantiated. Opening on 19th July.

Free Dude
07-16-14, 14:49
Rumours substantiated. Opening on 19th July.So there it is: the end of Angelique. A pitty, I wonder what's going to happen with the new Laluna (pricing, businessmodel, type of girls).

Optimist
07-16-14, 16:52
So there it is: the end of Angelique. A pitty, I wonder what's going to happen with the new Laluna (pricing, businessmodel, type of girls).I think the girls will be the same as at Angelique.

Free Dude
07-16-14, 20:30
I think the girls will be the same as at Angelique.At the start yes, but in Moers they are close to the RTCs except for the far higher price. In Viersen there is now also the cheap AO Fun Park, suddenly CA is a very pricey AO fuck compared to the competition. If you combine that with great girls leaving and being replaced with so so girls, it remains to be seen what will happen with the prices. And will Alina and Katy fuck for lower prices?

New club, with a new situation, could lead to a change in business model and as a result a change of line up.

Ronnie
07-17-14, 17:20
http://club-laluna.com/

Its also confirmed on see Angliques Website.

SwingerLover
07-17-14, 19:43
Yes, it's confirmed on both the La Luna and the Club Angelique website that Angelique will moved to Kautzstrae 9 in Moers, although I don't know if to the basement or above ground. In addition a guy told me last Tuesday that he was at Club Angelique in Dülken and was told that they would move to Moers.

The former Club-LaLuna-Moers website however looks dead to me and still says about La Luna itself moving to Essen, as it did for the past months.

DFWdude
07-21-14, 03:37
Web site is up for the new La Luna. Club looks great, girls do as well. Pricing looks like 80 euro 30 min AO. Didn't see the admission price. No mention of all inclusive parties either.

BigBuddy69
07-21-14, 09:22
20 € for entrance.

SwingerLover
07-21-14, 09:58
Okay, it now says officially on the Angelique-website that they would "close their gates" and that they are moving to Moers. http://www.club-angelique.de/.

New opening of La Luna is from this week, you can see the prices here: http://club-laluna.com/index.php/Infos.html.

At least they are keeping the name "La Luna", so the name of this thread doesn't need to be changed.

As for the all-inc-parties: I don't think they will happen like that did at the old La Luna. More likely like at Club Angelique with maybe one party every two or three months.

Millenia
09-16-14, 22:51
Okay, it now says officially on the Angelique-website that they would "close their gates" and that they are moving to Moers. http://www.club-angelique.de/.

New opening of La Luna is from this week, you can see the prices here: http://club-laluna.com/index.php/Infos.html.

At least they are keeping the name "La Luna", so the name of this thread doesn't need to be changed.

As for the all-inc-parties: I don't think they will happen like that did at the old La Luna. More likely like at Club Angelique with maybe one party every two or three months.Is this kaput? No link to the website.

DFWdude
09-17-14, 00:24
For website use www.club-laluna.com.

The.

Maxime
09-17-14, 09:44
They have currently Rabatt Woche until Thursday (covered 40 euro / 30 min or 70 euro / 60 min, AO 60 euro / 30 m or 90 euro / 60 m), normally this is 10 (covered) or 20 (AO) euro more expensive.

Pity they only have 2 hotties there now that also have good performance (Kathi and Rhianna). More good performers, but not so good looking (like Miruna) and more good looking, but not good in the room (Melissa, etc.).

The many many RTCs around have a much better offering (Villa Venus, Annabella, Arabella, Romantika, Verena, etc, etc): 30 euro per 30 minutes all inclusive (AO, CIM, A-level, etc) when offered by the girl.

Millenia
09-17-14, 18:04
For website use www.club-laluna.com.

The.Thanks, this is one place to go to. Hopefully SwingerLover will be posting some parties for next week.

Varenne
10-08-14, 20:29
They have currently Rabatt Woche until Thursday (covered 40 euro / 30 min or 70 euro / 60 min, AO 60 euro / 30 m or 90 euro / 60 m)Those promotional prices are now permanent. AO 60€/30' is still double the price of RTC clubs.

Free Dude
10-08-14, 22:07
Those promotional prices are now permanent. AO 60/30' is still double the price of RTC clubs.Yes, but for normal service the prices are slightly cheaper than the "normal" Pott clubs like Neby, Freude Herne, Luder Lounge and Applerbeck. The quality of the service and looks of the girls is very comparable, so it's actually a very good deal. I'd rate it as one of the better places to visit if you're into the small clubs with great service, but smaller line ups (and less stunners). Both Kathi and Miruna are in my current "top 5" at the moment, maybe even "top 3".

DFWdude
10-10-14, 18:31
Yes, but for normal service the prices are slightly cheaper than the "normal" Pott clubs like Neby, Freude Herne, Luder Lounge and Applerbeck. The quality of the service and looks of the girls is very comparable, so it's actually a very good deal.".What is a "Pott" club? Is AO offered? I looked at website for Luder Lounge, looks nice! But no mention of price and service level. Also I have been confused with being "turkish" I am not. But have been booted from clubs in the past for that appearance.

Maxime
10-11-14, 12:11
What is a "Pott" club? Is AO offered? I looked at website for Luder Lounge, looks nice! But no mention of price and service level. Also I have been confused with being "turkish" I am not. But have been booted from clubs in the past for that appearance.The clubs FreeDude is mentioning are non-AO clubs (but like in almost all clubs, you can find it incidently, but don't count on it).

Luder Lounge is 20 euro entrance (30 euro after 14:00). 30 minutes is 50 euro (like in most non-RTC clubs), but if you take 20 minutes, you pay 35 euro. Includes DFK, OWO and covered sex. This is what FD was comparing with the covered sex prices of La Luna.

Varenne
10-11-14, 13:05
Luder Lounge is 20 euro entrance (30 euro after 14:00). 30 minutes is 50 euro (like in most non-RTC clubs), but if you take 20 minutes, you pay 35 euro.I think 20 minutes is rather 30 euro. 60 minutes is 80. There's also a price for 45 minutes, 60 euro if memory doesn't fail. I'm afraid you have little chances to enter when you're confused for turkish. Luder Lounge is "deutsches Schutzgebiet".

Free Dude
10-11-14, 15:03
I think 20 minutes is rather 30 euro. 60 minutes is 80. There's also a price for 45 minutes, 60 euro if memory doesn't fail. I'm afraid you have little chances to enter when you're confused for turkish. Luder Lounge is "deutsches Schutzgebiet".This is correct; Applerbeck, Herne and Neby have similar prices (although I think Neby and Freude Herne don't have 45 minute rates). These clubs are not AO, although it of course happens. I called them "pott clubs" because most of them are located in the area of NRW called the Ruhrpott: from Duisburg til Dortmund more or less.

Jymondor
10-16-14, 18:12
i don't understand why la-luna in located this forum but arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella are in different place. they should be together.

the new la luna is definitely ao club but cannot be compared to arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella. it is more pricy but level of the service and lineup is way higher. actually i found that new la-luna is iptimal balance between price and quality at ao scene.

new club has similar layout to old one but significantly improved:

- it is new, smells good, looks good.

- very friendly tf with very basic english.

- food available: tf offered me sandwich if i want. i didn't but enjoyed espresso from new coffee machine.

- wi-fi available. good speed. ask tf for password.

- girls quality is comparable to average level of major fkk. no top notch girls but most of them pretty and absolutely doable. former angelique girl kassandra is undoable to me. rest of girls are.

i was there on thursday morning. no men in main room at all and four girls. four lockers where locked. it means that four guys and at least four girls were in the rooms. later i saw all these guys and girls.

first session with ana http://www.club-laluna.com/sedcard-ana-13330.html. she works in ibiza. here she is temporarily while no-season in spain resorts. fkk level of the girl and of the service. fluent english. 60 for ao with girls like that sounds as a deal. i would call this session great if not next session with kathi, which was way better.

kathi: http://www.club-laluna.com/sedcard-kathi-12048.html. photos do not reflect how cute she is. kathi is not a model, but very proportional and tight body, cute face and very kissable lips.

i sow kathi glimpsing at angelique few times but never had a chance to take her to the room because she always was busy with other men all the time. when i arrived to la luna she was busy in the room. i spotted her in about 20 minutes after my session with ana. call her to sit. regrettably no english at all, but she doesn't need it. very pleasant warming up at the sofa and fun session after. session like that could be a featured moment at fkk of any level. but this was ao. in total we were in the room about 37 minutes. at the exit i paid for both sessions at the counter. tf asked 120. this means 37 minutes were count as 30. i gave extra 10 and said that's for kathi.

i believe i found the best ao venue format for myself. new la luna is way to go if you are looking for good quality ao with young nice girls. i like this club even more than i liked angelique in viersen. this is more money than arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella but level is much higher as well. it worth any extra euro you pay there.

return factor is 100%.

Free Dude
10-16-14, 22:16
i don't understand why la-luna in located this forum but arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella are in different place. they should be together.

the new la luna is definitely ao club but cannot be compared to arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella. it is more pricy but level of the service and lineup is way higher. actually i found that new la-luna is iptimal balance between price and quality at ao scene.

new club has similar layout to old one but significantly improved:

- it is new, smells good, looks good.

- very friendly tf with very basic english.

- food available: tf offered me sandwich if i want. i didn't but enjoyed espresso from new coffee machine.

- wi-fi available. good speed. ask tf for password.

- girls quality is comparable to average level of major fkk. no top notch girls but most of them pretty and absolutely doable. former angelique girl kassandra is undoable to me. rest of girls are.

i was there on thursday morning. no men in main room at all and four girls. four lockers where locked. it means that four guys and at least four girls were in the rooms. later i saw all these guys and girls.

first session with ana http://www.club-laluna.com/sedcard-ana-13330.html. she works in ibiza. here she is temporarily while no-season in spain resorts. fkk level of the girl and of the service. fluent english. 60 for ao with girls like that sounds as a deal. i would call this session great if not next session with kathi, which was way better.

kathi: http://www.club-laluna.com/sedcard-kathi-12048.html. photos do not reflect how cute she is. kathi is not a model, but very proportional and tight body, cute face and very kissable lips.

i sow kathi glimpsing at angelique few times but never had a chance to take her to the room because she always was busy with other men all the time. when i arrived to la luna she was busy in the room. i spotted her in about 20 minutes after my session with ana. call her to sit. regrettably no english at all, but she doesn't need it. very pleasant warming up at the sofa and fun session after. session like that could be a featured moment at fkk of any level. but this was ao. in total we were in the room about 37 minutes. at the exit i paid for both sessions at the counter. tf asked 120. this means 37 minutes were count as 30. i gave extra 10 and said that's for kathi.

i believe i found the best ao venue format for myself. new la luna is way to go if you are looking for good quality ao with young nice girls. i like this club even more than i liked angelique in viersen. this is more money than arabella-venus-grimber-verena-anabella but level is much higher as well. it worth any extra euro you pay there.

return factor is 100%.i like the new set up as well (today was my third visit in the few weeks). kathi is tremendous and the unbelievable thing is that she is the same with just about everyone (even though everyone things they have a "real spark" now that you have been with her it will only get better, with even more couch time and she won't stop flirting with you. a tip: if you're the first of the day (or she's had some time without clients) she is even better than when she is busy.

next time try miruna, 18 years old and she just flies in. i can't imagine she can keep this up for long, because she is getting dragged to the room quite a lot. for me at the moment even above kathi, but maybe that's because i've been with kathi quite a few times already now.

the number of girls is getting worrysome though. the last few times i was there it's only cassandra, ana, rihanna, kathi and miruna.

Jymondor
10-17-14, 06:43
The last few times I was there it's only ..., Ana, Rihanna, Kathi and Miruna.This is absolutely enough for me.

Escort4Us
11-18-14, 23:40
Does the club have a jaccuzi / hottub in any of the rooms?

DFWdude
11-19-14, 01:10
Does the club have a jaccuzi / hottub in any of the rooms?Unless they add them in the renovation they do not. I don't think they really had the space for it. They do have a sauna though. I hope to go around Dec 6 or so.

Escort4Us
11-19-14, 07:41
Unless they add them in the renovation they do not. I don't think they really had the space for it. They do have a sauna though. I hope to go around Dec 6 or so.*nod*.

I have no plans or exit strategy for Germany past Saturday AM in Munich yet. I may wander by this weekend.

Escort4Us
11-19-14, 19:23
I've gone back a # of pages, and am looking if there is intel on the current crop?

Free Dude
11-19-14, 20:17
Kathi still very good, but Miruna is even better. Too bad she supposedly left 10 days ago, even if she is still on the website. Lucky enough I stopped by the last day before she (supposedly) left. Some people get along with Rihanna too, but I don't have the right chemistry with her.

Escort4Us
11-20-14, 01:19
Kathi still very good, but Miruna is even better. Too bad she supposedly left 10 days ago, even if she is still on the website. Lucky enough I stopped by the last day before she (supposedly) left. Some people get along with Rihanna too, but I don't have the right chemistry with her.Reading some of the same things on tabulose as well.

About the only things that bugs me. Is that I'll be spending two days in the area, and want to visit there Friday and Saturday evening, but not just blow 'and go visits. And it doesn't sound in any threads anywhere like a real social den either.

Maxime
11-20-14, 22:35
Reading some of the same things on tabulose as well.

About the only things that bugs me. Is that I'll be spending two days in the area, and want to visit there Friday and Saturday evening, but not just blow 'and go visits. And it doesn't sound in any threads anywhere like a real social den either.LaLu is not a club for more then a few hours. If you want an AO club for that, go to the new F39, which since this week has become a full swing AO RTC.

SanfranJon
11-28-14, 22:53
Thanks to the great info on this board, I had a great time with the gals. I was lucky and the one English speaking girl was working the evening I went. I think her name was Kassandra. She was very helpful and toured me around and got me a coffee. It seems like I was her first customer for a while. The gals were all chatting in Romanian and were letting me see their bodies. A couple of them only wore a towel. First session was with Kassandra. Short 20 minutes BB session, came and we cleaned up in the shower. When I went to sit, I saw Kathi. She was flirting really well despite zero English. When my mojo was back, I took her to the room. I had read that Kathi is awesome, and I agree she is a great kisser. Kassandra was not so into kissing but had better BJ for me.

I'll be back in the area January. Any recommendations? Any one try 2 girls at once?

DFWdude
12-01-14, 02:49
Wow just looking at the website, they seem to have lost a lot of the girls that were there. Just 4 present, several others that are not present. Is this club in trouble again? Seems they are losing a lot of the talent?

LA Guy 5
12-01-14, 04:01
Do the girls at this club (as well as at similar ones) allow creampies, or only AO-lite (as I have sometimes heard it referred to)? The answer may be buried somewhere in this thread, but I haven't found it.

Frankypanky
12-01-14, 04:14
Do the girls at this club (as well as at similar ones) allow creampies, or only AO-lite (as I have sometimes heard it referred to)? The answer may be buried somewhere in this thread, but I haven't found it.I cannot answer your question exactly, because it depends on the girl. Meaning, if she likes you, you'll be allowed to cum inside. Otherwise it's AO-lite indeed. But that goes for the most AO-clubs. At least, that's my experience.

La Luna had changed a lot since I frequented till 2 years ago. No more 'flachrate-party' and less 'mood'.

FrankyPanky.

SwingerLover
12-01-14, 11:19
La Luna had changed a lot since I frequented till 2 years ago. No more 'flachrate-party' and less 'mood'.Let's keep in mind that this is not the original La Luna from years ago, but rather Club Angelique from Viersen-theülken, who have move to Moers and taken over the name "La Luna" along with the location.

Jymondor
12-06-14, 19:30
"Die Legende lebt" stated on their Web page. Angelique was my favorite AO club. I liked first couple of visits to Moers where I sessioned with Angelique girls. Today only Kathi presented old Angelique team. New girls are not as good neither optically nor in service. Only five girls presented when I arrive. I had one plain session with Lola and gone since it was pretty early and I still had enough time for another club. At the locker room shortly talked to another man. He was disappointed as well. "Die Legende tot".

Ll987
12-13-14, 22:05
Hi,

I'm Totalyvirgin of RTC club (but have many km of other FKK and I'm planning to test Laluna next week, I would like to know which girl do anal'from the one present on the website. Does Kathy Anna or Melissa do it? Or even'other girls (even if they look less pretty) ?

Aby info is highly appreciated: the.

Maxime
12-14-14, 19:16
AFAIK only Kassandra of the current line up offers A-level.

Neurosynth
02-01-15, 12:54
First an off to one side comment: The AO related information here at ISG has become pretty disorganized. There are any number of other essentially AO clubs not in this area, and yet here is Laluna. It might mislead some to think that there are far fewer AO options than in fact there are.

Anyway, after my FKK Club Freudenbergstr 39 experience (review already posted) I started to drive home, but then I realized I still had some life in me for more action. I remembered Laluna having relatively positive reviews so off I went. I wanted to take full advantage of having a car so another small door fee was worth it.

Once parked I almost couldn't find the place! I went around to the back of the car dealership and didn't see anything. It turns out you have to keep going down the alley, turn left, go a few doors down, and then to the left is the Laluna entrance.

When I arrived I was really let down. It's essentially a large living room and a bar area, and there were 4 girls on duty. There are other areas to the club, bedrooms of course, other public areas and even a sauna I think (not that I ever use them.) But everyone (such as it was) was in that one room. Most were, frankly, not all that attractive. (See the website for the *best case* presentation.) Oh, and they were clothed too, which was not only a disappointment, but also a handicap in making a choice.

They chattered away, and at least they were lively and funny, although I don't speak a word of Romanian. There was a 5th very skinny very strange girl that would dart in and out once in a while. She moved like a gawky teenaged *boy* who had sprouted an extra foot tall over the summer. I have no clue what her deal was. The others paid no attention to her at all. There was one other guy already there. I never figured out if he had already had a session or decided to leave without having one.

I saw a (3rd) new guy enter and decided I should pick somebody before he's done showering. After sizing up the four I decided on the youngest, thinest one. She also was the one who laughed the most. It turns out she speaks English somewhat (yay!) so there was reasonable communication. After just a few words on the couch we left for the room.

Her name is Adela. She has a very exotic, almost asian, face that I find quite attractive. In the room I was very pleasantly surprised. Adela didn't put on any kind of fake act or have a standard sequence of events. It was all very GFE, but as if it was the first time with that GF. She undressed slowly, and kissed, and then undressed a bit more. At first her kisses were a bit hesitant LFK, but then they warmed up to full on DFK. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with her standing in front of me and actually took off her bra. There is only one advantage to having women clothed in a club like this, and that's getting to undress them! Many would rather do it themselves, but again Adela was very GF-like. Adela's breasts tend a bit towards the pancake effect, but not so much that they aren't enjoyable. Once nude Adela does not disappoint.

We exchanged oral pleasure, more kissing, and finally intercourse. She was a little too tight, but did this thing where she was on top and rotated and ground on the head of my shaft and slowly worked me in. That was fantastic. After a nice interval of thrusting and pounding I had a great O and we were done. I think she actually enjoyed it, although not to the point of orgasm.

I paid the Theke frau 60, and along with the entry fee of 20, that made for a total of 80 for 30 leisurely minutes of great affectionate AO sex.

Not sure I'll return. I might if I knew for sure Adela would be waiting for me.

Prices: 20 entry, 40 1/2 hour, 70 hour PLUS 20 extra for AO.

I've attached pictures of Adela.

Varenne
02-04-15, 21:49
Laluna website lists a Gangbang for February 19th, from 18:00 to 21:00, with 3 girls (Roberta, Kathie, Antonia) for 100€.

After resuming the old style 3 hours gangbang, let's hope that they will also resume the flat rate parties on Mondays and Fridays, those are the most missed events.

Wanking
02-04-15, 22:49
I've attached pictures of Adela.Reminds me of french actress Carole Bouquet in 'For your eyes only' http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/1OPikgdt85QUXnhpjWuTrcFod4m.jpg.

Good report BTW.

Optimist
02-20-15, 20:45
Went to the GB on 19th. It was the best I have been to (much better than the dozen spermagames and spermastudio and others). Will report further but it was a real group event with three excellent workers: I went back today for the astonishing superb Kati: they had to throw me out in the end LOL.

The event was as memorable as the first gbs at Laluna years ago.

Neurosynths report is a fair description of a normal day at the club, but for me it is more than worth a trip for the small shapely Kati with the smiling face.I think she may have been the mysterious girl N mentioned as she is often very busy (she is not tall)

BTW, all I say is just my own opinions :)

Optimist
02-26-15, 12:41
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/images/buttons/multiquote-selected_40b.png link to report under FKK section which I should have put here.

LoveSexInIdaho
02-26-15, 15:22
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/images/buttons/multiquote-selected_40b.png link to report under FKK section which I should have put here.That link doesn't go to anything.

Neurosynth
02-26-15, 18:55
(Optimist. Is that really the link you meant to post?)

Is Melissa still at Laluna? She wasn't there on my one visit. If I thought she was I might visit again!

Optimist
02-26-15, 18:59
Sorry. All wrong: using a tablet seems to make the link copy go wrong. The post is in the Venus, Arabella etc thread in the FKK section. Didn't see Melissa.Her photos look good. The LL website seems to have a list of who is present but not sure if it is up to date. It shows Miruna as being present.

Optimist
02-26-15, 19:52
Miruna is definitely back, I have checked.

Myrrh
02-26-15, 21:51
Miruna is definitely back, I have checked.
Late last year there was an 18 year old blonde for a few months: Miruna, she made Kathi look almost average in comparison. Absolutely unbelievable. It was one of my best spur of the moment decisions to go to Laluna after having been elsewhere, on what later turned out to be her last day.
Some of my German friends were raving about this Miruna chick. Her photos looked good, but these guys seemed to be rubbing one out describing how great her service was.
With the rtc chain providing decent looking women with good service, unless this Miruna babe ever returns no rush to pay double the prices at CLL.Well those drooling descriptions about Miruna had me searching the internet high and low to try and locate photos of her.

Then photos of her eventually emerge and I am like 'Umh, well OK yes, but'.

I'm scratching my head trying to work out what all the fuss was about.

From all the descriptions of her I thought that she was someone who would part crowds of guys from 50 meters way, just by walking down the street. They would stumble over their feet drooling slack jawed as soon as they saw her. She would be a cross between Pamela Anderson and the porn star Jenna Jameson in their hey days.

Yes, Miruna is (18) and has dyed blonde hair. But she's short and slightly plump and her face with that pronounced Roman nose is not exquisitely pretty. I would always take a slender, fully formed and proportioned girl of 21 like Kathi, with a pretty girl-next-door face, over a barely legal girl of 18 but with puppy fat and acne.

Maybe Miruna looks a lot better in the flesh than in photos or gives such truly outstanding service that is well in advance of her 18 years.

Vito Corleone
02-27-15, 03:24
Miruna is definitely back, I have checked.Didn't realize you posted it here. Is she really worth all the hype?

Free Dude
02-27-15, 09:34
Who said anything about looks? For me she was the best fuck in 2014, I was with her a handful of times and she performed almost perfectly every time and has just about the best attitude you can imagine. Looks are nice enough for me, she has an especially cute smile. You can fuck plenty bored model wannabe's all over Germany, whp the fuck cares about that?

Maxime
02-27-15, 09:38
Indeed, Miruna is nothing special in the looks department (would not step to her in any bar when she was free for talking or so), but in the DFK and BBBJ department, she excels! Great and intensive sex on the room. And because of this, some men get a pink filter on their eyes and think she is gorgeous to see also LOL. :)

Kathi is of the same (service) level, but has better looks and body IMHO. Real stunners arre hard to find in La Luna these days. Melissa is one of them, but........acks in passion and service intimacy (DFK, etc) in the room.

Optimist
02-27-15, 12:03
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-FKK-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs&p=1687298&viewfull=1#post1687298

Optimist
03-14-15, 21:56
Better late then never. I said that I went to the LA Luna gangbang in February. I thought that for once I'd give a proper report.

I parked in the multistorey car park five minutes away, although LL has its own parking for maybe five cars. I arrived at LL about 18.05 just after the gb started. The gilrs not taking part in the gb were friendly and showed me where the lockers were as I had not been for a few years.

I got to the room where the gb was at about 18.15 after a shower. I was a bit surprised to see there were three girls and about 15 men. Unlike some gbs there was no one man per girl at a time. Each girl was handling about three or four or even five men, using mouth, hands, pussy and eye contact. Everybody was on a area of mattresses which was just about big enough, so from time to time I was fucking one girl and licking another and other various combinations. The girls were having a great time, laughing and joking and encouraging the men to keep going.

There were plenty of creampies, with some remarkable scenes, such as a man withdrawing and a fountain of sperm shooting from a pussy. All the girls were excellent, not just lying still but being very active. The superstar of the event was superb it may have been a gangbang but she was DFKing me, loving it when I licked her pussy, and having multiple orgasms, digging her nails in, trembling and gulping. The participants obviously knew her well and when she was getting near her next orgasm were shouting her name followed by "Komm, Komm".

There was a 20 minute break around 19.00 as nearly all the men needed a break. Everybody ended up back in the Lounge area. The girls thought it hilarious that the men were kaputt and they (the girls) were asking for more, with big grins on their faces. One girl who was the star of the show did not want to break until I asked her if she needed to stop.

The second round started with the girls pulling the men back into the room. The men were flagging most had orgasmed several times already, but the girls were not taking no for an answer. Fortunately a few new men had turned up. A second short break followed around 20.15 there was (unlike on normal days there was a light buffet of rolls etc available).

By the third round some men had gone and several had turned into spectators, which left basically two very virile men plus myself and a couple of otherr. I was tryin to concentrate on the superatar but the other girls kept asking me to fuck them and if I was free for a second they started sucking me. I eventually had another couple of chances with superstar and was about the last man to do her (or to be done by her).

At 21.00 the party ended with the reception woman bringing in glasses of bubbly for us all to toast each other (after she had sprayed us with the fizz, resulting in much shrieking).

The gb was even better than the ones LL used to run. Faultless and highly recommended if they have another one. I left having checked the superstar was working the next day at 11.00 :)

Free Dude
03-14-15, 23:20
You can just say the superstar is Kathi, no reason to be secretive.

Optimist
03-15-15, 01:17
Free Dude. I had reasons not to put Kathi in the explosive limelight but that's not the same as being secretive. If I wanted to be secretive I wouldn't have posted. I wanted to focus on the gangbang atmosphere for the benefit of the members, not to talk about Kathi

I don't like to give details of what a worker does or says to me: call me odd but it seems a little indecent, and I don't want to write details which would sour my future meetings. I put more detail in my report on the gb than usual and felt it was a little indecent, but I wanted to convey the atmosphere.

As for my starstruck reaction to Kathi, about whom I've posted in two threads, all I can say is that for me she is the top girl (tie with about six others, as they all have different qualities, and two of whom I'm still in touch with) from the 12 years I have been going to FKK. More remarkably she went straight to that within one minute of seeing her: all my previous top girls became that gradually (apart from the retired Andrea/ Nina from World and later Artemis, who took about 2 seconds when I saw her as I was leaving World and I turned round undressed and the rest is history). Am I boring? Now you see why I don't mention Kathi :)

Vito Corleone
03-18-15, 10:27
Once a girl is hyped up, they rarely ever live up to the lofty expectations. Miruna surpassed all expectations & then some. Not much to add except she is definitely worth a try. Off the hook service!

Optimist
03-21-15, 15:20
Hi Vito.

I'll definitely try Miruna on my next visit (15-19 April, aiming to see Kati) after your recommendation.

If anybody else is around then I'll be happy to meet up.

Optimist
04-17-15, 22:25
Miruna exudes a very upbeat feel once in the room. She was much better than I expected and was very encouraging and funny. Recommended.

Kathi is of course in my opinion unsurpassable from the point of view of physical intimacy and genuine tenderness. Eroticism incarnate.You would never guess it when you see her in the main room, she has a unusual presence, like Giselle in World whose macho walk was the subject of much comment by football fans

These two alone make it worth a visit. A couple of the other girls also look reasonable and I hope to try them. Compared to say Grimberg it is expensive, 90 euro an hour, no anal available.

Optimist
04-19-15, 21:00
When does a field report end up like advertising?. I have been with three of the workers there, out of six, and found all three to give top rate service, well beyond the norm in FKK. Flori, Miruna, Kathi. I have worked out the only way to survive is to take one's own food, although today I was offered a pizza which a girl ordered in. The club has a steady trickle of regulars. One downside is the lack of English, or even Germany, skills.

I still continue to recommend Kathi, slim, smiling, tender and passionate, much better than her website pictures. I can't describe her personality except to say she seems to be honest, generous, and kind through and through.

It strikes me that the girls are content with their working conditions generally, but that is just guesswork.

Although this is listed as an AO club, there are reduced prices for using condoms, and for me the level of reliable top quality service makes this a better bet than the more traditional clubs. Of course, the optic factor is relatively low, but most of the girls are overall quite attractive, and I could watch Kathi for hours.....and intend to make sure I do

Vito Corleone
05-07-15, 18:53
Visited a couple times recently & enjoyed my time with Kathi. Miruna was off one of the days & when she was present looked worn out or just plain haggard. Place was dead & reminded me of the atmosphere before the old / new CLL closed at the other location. Kind of felt like girls waiting to jump ship. Maybe after the gangbang clients had enough of those babes for a couple weeks?

Optimist
05-08-15, 08:17
Plan to go tonight and over the next days. Hope I can cheer them up LOL.

SneraDog
05-08-15, 21:46
Funny how two different people can come away with two completely different impressions of the same place. I was there last weekend and had a great time. I thought Miruna looked just great, she was smiling, enthusiastic and a good time with her was had. There were a few other guys present at the same time, and even public sex was taking place with one guy fucking Flori on the couch. At peak time there were a total of 4 guys in the club, and given there are only 5 girls, I thought that really was the maximum capacity of that club.

This is a small place with only a few girls, so it stands to reason the customers are few in numbers, which is OK-after all if 10 guys suddenly walked in, there would be a lot of very unhappy people sitting holding their dicks and waiting their turn.

Optimist
05-10-15, 21:59
I go there simply because of the service level. Kathi is astonishing, and continues to impress me. I have never met a girl like her.I even risk recommending her for anyone who likes gfe. Flori is a little wild and great fun. Evelyn is very very pretty and slim with good service, if a little reserved.

Miruna has not been there for several days.

It is a quiet club, apart from the Manele, but with 5 or 6 girls, it doesn't need many men.

However not all the girls speak English or German, and there is absolutely no food.

Car parking is right next to it.

Condoms are by the beds in every room.

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:03
I go there simply because of the service level. Kathi is astonishing, and continues to impress me. I have never met a girl like her.I even risk recommending her for anyone who likes gfe. Flori is a little wild and great fun. Evelyn is very very pretty and slim with good service, if a little reserved.

Miruna has not been there for several days.

It is a quiet club, apart from the Manele, but with 5 or 6 girls, it doesn't need many men.

However not all the girls speak English or German, and there is absolutely no food.

Car parking is right next to it.

Condoms are by the beds in every room.I'm glad you had a good time. Kathi is the epitome of GFE! Great great service. Evelyn must be new. I wonder if she is the same Evelyn who used to work during the Angelique days. Very pretty slim with decent size tits?

No food, but there's plenty if choices around the corner. Mcd, bakeries, doner & etc.

Free Dude
05-11-15, 07:22
Yes, it the same evelyn that worked in angelique. Little sister of Denisa.

Rohan Cid
05-11-15, 15:54
On the website how can I tell which girls provide AO?

Free Dude
05-11-15, 17:32
All of them.

Optimist
05-11-15, 21:02
On the website how can I tell which girls provide AO?Be aware that the website is not entirely accurate about who is there.

Optimist
05-11-15, 21:40
Thanks Vito. Now on the fourth day of Kathi. The discovery of her has created a new benchmark for GFE, and is completely nonstop even in a session of several hours. Several more days to go. And she is completely stress free, not indulging in any of the games I had got fed up with at some more upmarket clubs (sick relatives, being jealous, trying up selling, cheating on time etc).Such things seem nonexistent in this club

By the way, Kathi is not one for political, social, psychological, etc discussions, unlike all my previous favourites

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 23:55
Yes, it the same evelyn that worked in angelique. Little sister of Denisa.Thanks for the info. Shit, I must have missed her by a couple days. I hope she stays for a while!

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 23:58
Be aware that the website is not entirely accurate about who is there.Also the photos of Kathi are also not very accurate. None of those photos even look like her.

Vito Corleone
05-12-15, 00:27
Thanks Vito. Now on the fourth day of Kathi. The discovery of her has created a new benchmark for GFE, and is completely nonstop even in a session of several hours. Several more days to go. And she is completely stress free, not indulging in any of the games I had got fed up with at some more upmarket clubs (sick relatives, being jealous, trying up selling, cheating on time etc).Such things seem nonexistent in this club

By the way, Kathi is not one for political, social, psychological, etc discussions, unlike all my previous favouritesOne of the many that makes her special. The ability to speak close to zero English also helps. Not the sick relatives crap, but talking in general.

Only a few have tried the sick relative crap. After a couple minutes they realized I didn't give a rats ass. Jealous, whatever! If I see a hot looking babe, I'm going to try her regardless of how my ATF feels. I'm not going to let some working girl dictate who, when, why or where I can a babe to the room. Only one crazy German girl went crazy & was hunting me all over the club to reiterate how angry she was. She threatened to kill herself & yadda yadda so I responded "please do not kill yourself, I want to fuck one more time!

I'm not the gentleman you are Opitimist. Maybe I'm a bit too much Don Corleone.

Optimist
05-12-15, 09:05
One of the many that makes her special. The ability to speak close to zero English also helps. Not the sick relatives crap, but talking in general.

I'm not the gentleman you are Opitimist. Maybe I'm a bit too much Don Corleone.Don't get me wrong, very few girls try the sob story on me, or the jealousy stuff (only with one girl did the jealousy stuff work on me, and you were there to witness it). However one girl told me a sob story yesterday (not in LL) and instantly she saw that she was talking to a brick wall. It's because of my good nature that I am now so intolerant of any sort of up selling etc: I know that sharks immediately think a good nature equals a fool.

With Kathi, I think the reason she has not tried is that she is too straightforward and simply honest to be so exploitative. What she does do is make it as hard as possible for me to leave the room :)

Optimist
05-12-15, 09:08
Also the photos of Kathi are also not very accurate. None of those photos even look like her.Indeed, the photos must have been taken by a blind dog and a pinhole camera. They make her rear look large, when in fact it's one of the neatest and small I've ever seen.

Vito Corleone
05-12-15, 11:06
Don't get me wrong, very few girls try the sob story on me, or the jealousy stuff (only with one girl did the jealousy stuff work on me, and you were there to witness it). However one girl told me a sob story yesterday (not in LL) and instantly she saw that she was talking to a brick wall. It's because of my good nature that I am now so intolerant of any sort of up selling etc: I know that sharks immediately think a good nature equals a fool.)I do remember.

No you're not a fool, just a good natured guy. I'm also a brick wall but with the "are you going start sucking or what" look on my face LOL!

Optimist
05-12-15, 19:04
Miruna was back today: unfortunately I didn't make time for her. It was a no clothes day for the girls and she looked really nice.

Vito, your description of yourself made me laugh out loud, as I picture the look on your face.

Free Dude
05-12-15, 21:05
New fotos online, including slightly better ones of Kathi and Evelyn, this time even with the hint of a smile.

Optimist
05-12-15, 21:18
Free Dude, thanks. The photos are quite a bit better and indicate why I think the girls here look pretty decent. Miruna (she is confident enough to call herself The Wonder) looks really cute. Flori (Flower) was wearing that outfit yesterday but she normally also wears a smile. Kathi's very special magic doesn't come across, but that's not surprising as hers is a 1 to 1 magic. Evelyn photographs well.

As in all clubs, the verity of the declared ages is open to question.

So, website up to date. Excellent professional approach by this small club.

Free Dude
05-12-15, 22:00
What the ages is concerned: Miruna started when she was 18 and last time said she still was. Evelyn was 18 (allegedly) in Angelique and really did behave as a teenager, according to the website 20 now, so that seems to fit. Kathi has been "21" online for ages, but if you ask her you get a few years older.

Myrrh
05-12-15, 22:32
New fotos online, including slightly better ones of Kathi and Evelyn, this time even with the hint of a smile.Unfortunately the photos looked clearly photo shopped, touched up, soft focused and over glossed.

I'm too much of an old hand to fall for the fact that they really look like that.

Now if they really looked exactly that girl in one of their promo photos, well!

DFWdude
05-12-15, 22:41
What the ages is concerned: Miruna started when she was 18 and last time said she still was. Evelyn was 18 (allegedly) in Angelique and really did behave as a teenager, according to the website 20 now, so that seems to fit. Kathi has been "21" online for ages, but if you ask her you get a few years older.At the original La Luna, Candy was 18 for about 2 years. I would not pay much attention to the ages posted. In most cases, add about 2-3 years at least.

Dreams
05-13-15, 16:33
At the original La Luna, Candy was 18 for about 2 years. I would not pay much attention to the ages posted. In most cases, add about 2-3 years at least.As long as we are sure that they are 18+.

BigBuddy69
05-13-15, 18:07
Kathi and Evelyn look the same as in the pictures.

Optimist
05-13-15, 19:19
Myrrh, I agree with BB, the pictures are completely genuine, and undersell the girls, in particular Eveline's gazelle legs, Flori's mischievous smile, and Kathi's spirit.

Optimist
05-13-15, 19:21
Myrrh, I agree with BB, the pictures are completely 100% genuine, and in fact undersell the girls, in particular Eveline's gazelle legs, Flori's mischievous smile, and Kathi's particular gifts.

Maxime
05-13-15, 20:55
The (new) pics look indeed close to the real girls. Eveylin is the most beautiful in real life, but can not compete in service with Kathi and Miruna. HEr sister Denisa also looked nice, but was even worse (catastrophe) in service (lack of DFK, OWO, intimacy, etc).

Wanking
05-13-15, 23:20
http://www.club-laluna.com/index.php/girls.html

BigBuddy69
05-14-15, 10:11
The (new) pics look indeed close to the real girls. Eveylin is the most beautiful in real life, but can not compete in service with Kathi and Miruna. HEr sister Denisa also looked nice, but was even worse (catastrophe) in service (lack of DFK, OWO, intimacy, etc).Actually I had a good time with Denisa. The last time I was in CA, more than one year ago, she was the only one to make me come. Maybe I'll come back in July if Evelyn is still there.

Optimist
05-14-15, 20:16
Haven't seen Miruna for a few days. Amira is back, but I haven't been with her.

Optimist
05-16-15, 20:25
Miruna is back.

I have always thought it impossible to spend a day at a small club, but in fact it is easy to spend a comfortable 6 or 10 hours, provided to take your own food, or go out to one of the many fast food or restaurant places within five minutes walk. The place has a very homely atmosphere, and once the girls have got used to you, they get on with their normal everyday life in the club.

Mobiles and tablets can be used but no Internet.

The key advantage of the club is the service. Generally customers only do 30 minutes, at a pricey 40 or 60 euros (one hour 60 or 90). I have been with four of the seven girls, and they all provide unprompted a level of enthusiastic service which is at the absolute top end of that of FKKs generally, (e. g. Never any question of finishing a session once the girl has got you to finish, or trying to waste time) and without any of the dreaded "extras". DFK of the most passionate style is standard. If you repeat or extend then the girls are even friendlier as they get to know you.

Definitely recommend Miruna, Flori, and Eveline, all of whom are absolutely great in their own ways. And then there is Kathi, the like of whom will rarely be found. Don't know about the others.Just wish I had enough money and time to do the club justice.

The club can sometimes have only one or two men present, sometimes up to 10, at any one time.