PDA

View Full Version : Pascha - Cologne & Munich

SwingerLover
03-18-13, 14:40
Since there have been 10 reports in a row in the last 3 weeks on Pascha Köln in the Cologne thread, I think it's time to give this establishment it's own thread for both German locations, plus any others they might open up in the future.

www.pascha.de

Pascha Köln is at Hornstraße 2 in 50823 Köln-Neuehrenfeld.

Pascha München is at Stahlgruberring 37 in 81829 München.

The most informative of the recent reports from the Cologne thread are those here:

Griffon11's report from FEB 24th about his great visit:
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1391047&viewfull=1#post1391047

Eeyore's report & questions on the Pascha-Money-back-Guarantee
(plus my answer & translations from the website in the following post) :
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1393595&viewfull=1#post1393595

Eeyore's two great reports about his first two visits to Pascha Köln:
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1394237&viewfull=1#post1394237
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1396568&viewfull=1#post1396568

Wanking posted this link to a German Pascha-Documentary: http://youtu.be/Nzwjes1I_70

SwingerLover
06-01-13, 15:26
According to their website. 200 € per night buys you:

Accomodation in a comfortable single room with bathroom

24 hour full board residential, all beverages included except sparkling-wine & champagne.

Free WLAN / WIFI and free satellite TV with international channels.

Free use of the wellness area with whirlpool spa bath and sauna.

Open 24 hours, check-out until 17:00.

All major creditcards accepted.

19 km to airport CGN (Köln-Bonn) ; 3 km to Cologne's city centre.

S-Bahn stop closeby.

AND free entry to Pascha Laufhaus, Pascha Nightclub and Pascha Club 11th floor.

http://www.pascha.de/EN/LEISTUNG

SwingerLover
08-13-13, 11:23
Fourinchfred wrote a short report about his brief visit to Pascha Cologne in the "Cologne" thread: www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1458139&viewfull=1#post1458139

BorussiaMG
08-13-13, 19:51
If you enter the nightclub first (20 Euros; 35 Euros on Friday / Saturday night for live striptease and all you can drink beer and mixers) the fee for the "Laufhaus" will be waived. Maybe interesting for some of us.

SwingerLover
08-26-13, 16:12
Spaceman1973 wrote a report in the Cologne-thread about his visit to Pascha Cologne: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?672-Cologne&p=1463424&viewfull=1#post1463424

Crypt
02-15-14, 10:01
I pinned €100- with the intention of fucking 3 girls since you only pay €30- for 20mins in my town (Aken) but was in for a big disapointment!

Pascha is a 12-storey 9,000 square metre brothel with about 120 prostitutes, over 80 employees (I only saw 5 but sure whatever) and up to 1000 customers per day. It's the largest brothel in Europe! The house rents 126 rooms on 7 floors to prostitutes for a fee of 180 Euros per day. You pay an entrance fee of 5 Euros, the 7th floor is reserved for transsexual prostitutes. Woman from different nations all over the world so if you're looking for a different taste this is the place to be. There's also a regular hotel, a table dance nightclub with separate entrance, several bars, and a separate club-style brothel on the top floor. The most beautifull part is that they advertise a money-back guarantee in case of unsatisfactory service by a woman!

Directly across the street lies Das Bordell, it's kind of a lower class version of Pascha with free entrance. The rooms are kind of the same but with the basic tiled floors and walls, it looks like a jail inside while Pascha looks kinda classy.(See the attached pictures with Pascha and Das Bordell opposite each other)

I took a look in Das Bordell first, it was kind of quiet at 3pm. 5 floors and most rooms were closed. Still some very hot ladies! Some of the less attractive woman offered full service for €30 but the hot girls I wanted asked for €50. Now €50 I still wanted to pay but for licking their pussies they wanted another €50? €100 for 20 friggin mins? In my town they charge €30! So I declined and headed over to Pascha, payed the €5 entrance fee and went inside. Same story here at 3pm. 7 floors but most rooms were closed. The cashier told me it didn't really start till 9pm.

Unlike Das Bordell in Pascha you have bars on several floors where you can have a drink and wait perhaps for the woman of your dreams to become available, I mean you do get value for your entrance fee. Here were also some amazing hot woman but like the opposite side of the street they all charged €100- if you wanted to lick their pussies. Ridiculous!

I think that coming back at night Pascha will win but at this time of the day the hottest girl I seen was in Das Bordell so I stamped my hand on the way out of Pascha so I could come back in later if I changed my mind and headed back in. She was Hungarian, it was basic sex for €50- no kissing, no pussy licking but I got to suck her tits, a handjob and fuck her. I skipped the covered BJ, that shit don't work for me. She was acting all greedy trying to get more money, this never happened to me before in Germany and I sure hope not all the woman in Pascha / Bordell behave like that.

Sex without DATY is almost like no sex at all so I decided to head back home and spend my remaining €30- on a girl (Greek this time) there who did a lot better job and at least I got to lick her pussy! My basic goal was finding some hot black chicks today and I hadn't seen them.

It was kinda cool to have been inside Pascha once but the money they ask is ridiculous, all over town there are private houses where you get a BBBJ, kissing and DATY for 30mins for €70. Sure it's harder to find hot woman in these brothels but they're all listed on an internet site where you can see their pics and call for reservation so you won't be driving around blindly.

http://www.6relax.de/liste/kategorie/girls-privatclubs/region/grossraum-koeln

That's 143 brothels with 313 hookers as well for a much better price and service!

Some amazing hot girls in Pascha but you'll easily find their lookalikes in other German redlight streets for a lot less money.

Curious81
12-12-14, 23:05
Hi,

I'm new here, so sorry if I'm breaking any rule, but I din't know where to post.

I'm looking for some night club in Munich where there are sexy ladies, to drink with like the old champagne bar, or dancing, maybe strip tease, private show etc. To have fun with my friends, drinking and flirting with the girls.

We are not looking for sex "officially" as most of us have serious relationship and no interest on cheating. But someone maybe open to get in touch with the girl outside of the club in a future.

Are there in Munich such kind of clubs?

I only found one on the net but I don't write the name because been my first post I don't want to seem like a spammer.

Thanks for your help guys!

Gergiev
12-13-14, 05:20
I'm looking for some night club in Munich where there are sexy ladies, to drink with like the old champagne bar, or dancing, maybe strip tease, private show etc. To have fun with my friends, drinking and flirting with the girls.

We are not looking for sex "officially" as most of us have serious relationship and no interest on cheating. But someone maybe open to get in touch with the girl outside of the club in a future.

Are there in Munich such kind of clubs?
As it happens, there are a number of these places around Schillerstrasse, close to the main train station.

Not the kind of establishments that would usually interest those who post here as they are very average in their surroundings, but at least the drinks are fairly priced (a little over the normal bar price) and some of the girls are worth a private dance or 2...

Curious81
12-13-14, 12:25
Thank you Gergiev for your post.

Is there also at the Pascha, this option, or is just a brothel?

You said those clubs are just average, do you know any luxurious one?

We are business mates and not in a budget at all. Just looking for the best club where to have fun once in while.

Gergiev
12-20-14, 04:34

Hi Curious,

Unfortunately I don't know the situation at Pascha but you can probably 'search' it on this thread.

Don't know of any luxurious clubs either, but most who want a little extra head off to the FKKs at Ingolstadt (Hawaii) and Augsburg (CoLa) which are covered here, although I believe there is now one in or adjacent to Munich.

Or the Cats or Burg Ibiza swinger clubs.

One of the problems is that the locals jump in a car and drive the hour or two over the Czech border for cheap sexy fun.

And some others head over to Salzburg in Austria for discretion and some other bordellos there.

There is an upmarket brothel in Munich but the name escapes me at the moment, I'm afraid.

This isn't much help to you so maybe someone can render better assistance - sorry!

Adindas
06-23-15, 07:32
Does anyone know how to find the price / hourly rate for girls in this web site??

http://www.6relax.de/liste/kategorie/girls-privatclubs/region/grossraum-koeln

That's 143 brothels with 313 hookers as well for a much better price and service!

Some amazing hot girls in Pascha but you'll easily find their lookalikes in other German redlight streets for a lot less money.

Rex4511
11-05-17, 01:22
Thank you Gergiev for your post.

We are business mates and not in a budget at all. Just looking for the best club where to have fun once in while.
I pinned 100- with the intention of fucking 3 girls since you only pay 30- for 20mins in my town (Aken) but was in for a big disapointment!

Pascha is a 12-storey 9,000 square metre brothel with about 120 prostitutes, over 80 employees (I only saw 5 but sure whatever) and up to 1000 customers per day. It's the largest brothel in Europe! The house rents 126 rooms on 7 floors to prostitutes for a fee of 180 Euros per day. You pay an entrance fee of 5 Euros, the 7th floor is reserved for transsexual prostitutes. Woman from different nations all over the world so if you're looking for a different taste this is the place to be. There's also a regular hotel, a table dance nightclub with separate entrance, several bars, and a separate club-style brothel on the top floor. The most beautifull part is that they advertise a money-back guarantee in case of unsatisfactory service by a woman!

Directly across the street lies Das Bordell, it's kind of a lower class version of Pascha with free entrance. The rooms are kind of the same but with the basic tiled floors and walls, it looks like a jail inside while Pascha looks kinda classy.(See the attached pictures with Pascha and Das Bordell opposite each other)

I took a look in Das Bordell first, it was kind of quiet at 3pm. 5 floors and most rooms were closed. Still some very hot ladies! Some of the less attractive woman offered full service for 30 but the hot girls I wanted asked for 50. Now 50 I still wanted to pay but for licking their pussies they wanted another 50? 100 for 20 friggin mins? In my town they charge 30! So I declined and headed over to Pascha, payed the 5 entrance fee and went inside. Same story here at 3pm..Why the pictures can not be viewed right away and still have to get a m of my membership.

Rex4511
11-05-17, 01:50
Is the area around safe and guard guarded?

Also, do you get exchanged currency easily?

What about the caretaker will it be all the time in order not to do anything special with the girl models?

Thanks,

Thanks.

ShiftTab
12-05-17, 20:55
Can anyone provide feedback on Time-X outside Cologne? I see the pictures on their website and the women look older and chubby, but don't know if the service is good or not. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John Traveller
03-22-18, 17:37
What's the best time to visit Pascha in Cologne? I would guess from 5 pm until 11, can this be correct? What about weekends: saturdays and sundays? Any good?

I'm thinking here in the number of girls present.

Banana Boi
03-29-18, 05:50
What's the best time to visit Pascha in Cologne? I would guess from 5 pm until 11, can this be correct? What about weekends: saturdays and sundays? Any good?
I haven't been since May, 2017 but even at 1 or 2 am there can be lots of girls working. However, this is luck of the draw since it depends on how many have their doors closed as it can get very busy with guys in the late hours.

Tp273
05-06-18, 13:09
A few weeks back me & a few friends stopped at the Cologne Pascha to check it out. The door fee was 5 E each. It was around 4 PM on a Wednesday and there were about 4-6 doors opened on each of floors 1-6 . We didn't check out the 7th floor. There were a number of fit girls and we stopped to talk to some. It was 50 E for BJ & sex with condom. We did not ask if "extras were available! Both myself & one friend was tempted to see a petite cutie named Kristine but we were on our way up north to visit FKK Goldentime so we passed. I can't speak of their service but the 7 or 8 girls we talked to were very friendly and outgoing.

Ludacris775
08-20-19, 00:00
Visited Pascha in the afternoon with my buddy after the disappointing visit to Arabella. Entry fee was cheap (five euros). It seemed really slow. Not a lot of guys or working girls. Two blond girls on the first two floors caught my eye. I was about to session with one of them, but she looked busy (she was on her computer) and I did not want to bother her. We left Pascha after an hour to check out more FKK's and find our hotels. Came back to Pascha late at 11 pm. It was a lot more busy in terms of guys and girls. We decided to check out Das Bordell first before coming back to Pascha. There is no entry fee at Das Bordell. Das Bordell did not have a good lineup. I was not surprised by this, because the trip reports I read on this forum for Das Bordell are lackluster. But hey its free to get in, so why not take a quick look to see what's there? The girls were not attractive, and I saw several girls that had obvious lip injections! I don't go for that. We both left Das Bordel without sessioning. Also, it seemed really dodgy in there for some reason.

At Pascha, I sessioned with a 28 year old blond Romanian girl on the first floor. I believe she was one of the two girls I saw earlier in the day. She was good looking, but the service was rushed and mechanical. Also tried to upsell alot. She didn't seem that enthusiastic. I hope she finds something else to do that she enjoys more. She insisted on just laying down and jerking me off for the first fifteen minutes of the session, just like a jerk off robot. I had a sore dick from being jerked off too much. It was hard to cum, but at least I did it unlike at Arabella. There was a little bit of a language barrier there, but not as much as with "Cindy" from Arabella. My buddy sessioned with a black African girl. He did not have a great time either during his session. The black girl rushed a lot too. I think I'm going to pass on Pascha and Das Bordell next time! Pascha was at least better than Arabella! Das Bordell was as bad as Arabella!

Ludacris775
08-20-19, 07:25
I pinned 100- with the intention of fucking 3 girls since you only pay 30- for 20mins in my town (Aken) but was in for a big disapointment!

Directly across the street lies Das Bordell, it's kind of a lower class version of Pascha with free entrance. The rooms are kind of the same but with the basic tiled floors and walls, it looks like a jail inside while Pascha looks kinda classy.(See the attached pictures with Pascha and Das Bordell opposite each other) .Yes, there were some hot girls when I went to Pascha as well, I sessioned with one of them.

Just wondering, did anyone here ever use the money back guarantee at Pascha? I'm not going to go that route though.

Kuni042
08-30-19, 23:28
Duisburg RLD is from the quantity several times larger. And let's not count one house against the other. Yes, the Pascha building is large. But most rooms are empty most of the time.

There was a time, when Pascha had extremely good looking stunners. Many of them germans, and many other nationalities. I used to go there every weekend. From 9 pm to often until after 2 am on fridays and saturdays. These are still the good peak times. Yet the current line-up is a full-blown bore of that about 5-7 years ago. Like almost everywhere in Germany, of course.

Ludacris775
08-31-19, 12:03
Duisburg RLD is from the quantity several times larger. And let's not count one house against the other. Yes, the Pascha building is large. But most rooms are empty most of the time.

There was a time, when Pascha had extremely good looking stunners. Many of them germans, and many other nationalities. I used to go there every weekend. From 9 pm to often until after 2 am on fridays and saturdays. These are still the good peak times. Yet the current line-up is a full-blown bore of that about 5-7 years ago. Like almost everywhere in Germany, of course.Hi Kuni042,

You mention that there are a lot of empty rooms in Pascha. When I went there, this seemed to be the case as well, particularly during the daytime.

Mable I should go to the Duisburg RLD next time. Pascha was OK, but not great.

Downandup
09-02-19, 19:16
Hi Kuni042,

You mention that there are a lot of empty rooms in Pascha. When I went there, this seemed to be the case as well, particularly during the daytime.

Mable I should go to the Duisburg RLD next time. Pascha was OK, but not great.It's been a while but Duisburg is not that good either, I've been there in the afternoons and its mostly dead. I hear that evenings coming up to the weekend are the best times. Oberhausen would have fewer girls but they use a much smaller area.

BrooklynNY
09-01-20, 03:41
I have been once or twice. To Oascha and the place across the street.

Usually the ladies look better than the ones in the theüsseldorf rld.

Duisburg can have nice girls too. But I tend to browse first before going with a lady.