PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Santana

Sidney
03-31-13, 17:17
Has anyone ever visited this NIC resort? Comments?

Noguera
04-02-13, 02:31
Has anyone ever visited this NIC resort? Comments?Rancho Santana.

I have driven by the entrance to Rancho Santana many times. From the road, and from its website, it looks like a very nice, up-scale resort area. I know a couple of surfer-dudes that say this part of Nicaragua is exceptional.

However. Be aware. For picking up women, hunting 'strange', and getting laid, I doubt seriously if Rancho Santana is going to be a great locale. You had best hope for some sort of nymphomaniac convention at the resort the same week as your stay. It is probably 3 hours from Managua to Rancho Santana. It is 45 minutes to the closest town of Tola and probably an hour to Rivas. I can almost guarantee there are no women in Tola, but probably a couple of dumpy bars with chubby Nicas in Rivas. It will take you well over an hour to get to San Juan del Sur.

So, I would not count on getting laid if you take a trip to Rancho Santana. Unless the nymphomaniacs are in town that week!

Grand Pollo
05-28-13, 02:45
Rancho Santana.

It is 45 minutes to the closest town of Tola and probably an hour to Rivas. I can almost guarantee there are no women in Tola, but probably a couple of dumpy bars with chubby Nicas in Rivas. It will take you well over an hour to get to San Juan del Sur.

So, I would not count on getting laid if you take a trip to Rancho Santana. Unless the nymphomaniacs are in town that week!I made the mistake of going to Tola once. It is a one horse town and the horse has been rented to the next town over.

I guess if you are going down that way there is a chance in SJDS but a place an hour plus from there or Tola what's the point?

In the small amount of time we were in Rivas it was no hotbed of activity either