PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
04-11-02, 07:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Degano
11-26-03, 04:22
For those who may not know, Copa Cabana in San Pedro has been closed to "action" for awhile. They've just functioned as a bar, while their pool has seemingly gone unused. They do have some rooms on the side and around the back that are made to look like thatched huts.

Well, I was talking to a taxi driver today when all of a sudden he turned his head and started catcalling a bunch of cuties. Well, that's a bit unusual here on the island. Turns out, they were Hondurans, fresh arrivals, here to "work". Where at, you might ask? Why Copa Cabana of course! According to my driver, they are open for service.

Well, this is a bit surprising to me, because there have been very few pros around here, and definitely not any known established house or brothel since Copa Cabana stopped serving anything more than a cold one. I know the island has been feverishly improving its resort image, building like crazy these past 2 years, could it be that the town council has finally recognized (or given in) to the idea that the revenue they need to continue improvements can come from such an establishment? Probably not, but this is definitely news. I may have to go check it out myself.

Degano

Phat Prophet
08-04-04, 21:20
Was in San Pedro 7/24 - 8/1 and didnt see the Copa Cabana though I didnt ask around about it. I was approached on the beach by a rasta looking fellow that went by Jacob that offered several items including girls. I told him I was staying at the hotel 3 doors down from where I actually was and to meet me at 7. To my surprise he shows up with a crusty woman that I'd bet was in her 50's. Needles to say I declined the offer at any price. Opening bid was .75 and dropped to like .20 before I bolted. Lots and lots of hot civilians around but never got "the look" from any of them. Also heard reports that Almond Hill in Belize City was the place to go though I just passed through the airport so no first hand on that.

Good luck and be safe.

Phat

Chekist
08-10-04, 15:39
Just returned from Belize and Guatemala. Here is my report for San Pedro.

According to an employee of CopaCabana, the place is now a "family" place and not providing chicas. While we were there, kids were in the swimming pool. Not sure what they intend to do with the place. All the service rooms are still there and too small, in my opinion, to be used as hotel rooms.

I do not know the old name of the place, something like "Maya Tuk", I think. We were told a place across the street was using that name (or something like it) and providing chicas. We went there and it was a small outdoor place with two girls at the bar. They were ok but we got a taxi driver and asked him to take us around.

There are three main places in San Pedro now:

1. South of the main part of town is a place called "Black & White." It's owned by a lady who used to be a worker herself. She also owns one of the two places north of town which will be discussed below.

This place had a four girls there. Two were kind of cute. But none were as good looking as the owner and she was not available. Too bad.

2. North of downtown is a place called "Alcatraz." Owned by the same lady above. Several cute girls but they were already busy with some potential customers. A really cute black chick was sleeping behind one of the bars and didn't want to be bothered. The girls there can be taken home only after 12am, otherwise you have to do your action there.

3. Very close by is "Compadres." The best of the lot. Several really cute chicas. My buddy (a Belizan and veteran mongerer all over Belize and Guatemala) started to check some prices. To take one home for the night, they wanted $200 USD, which is a total rip-off.

Everything on San Pedro is more expensive than on the mainland and the chicas are no different. Frankly, you might be better off trying to pick up somebody at one of the many cool clubs and bars on the island, such as the Jaguar. One of the bartenders there, "Wayo from Cayo," can let you know about the action. The island is always crawling with locals and tourists. Plenty of drunk sweeties in bikinis all over.

Degano
12-16-04, 02:40
"Everything on San Pedro is more expensive than on the mainland and the chicas are no different. Frankly, you might be better off trying to pick up somebody at one of the many cool clubs and bars on the island, such as the Jaguar. One of the bartenders there, "Wayo from Cayo," can let you know about the action. The island is always crawling with locals and tourists. Plenty of drunk sweeties in bikinis all over."

I agree, many cool bars and plenty of tourists. If you want pro go to the mainland. You'll probably be better off picking up a local or a tourist (for looks and quality) on the island.

Degano

FeedMeThai
01-25-06, 21:16
I'm looking for info on Caye Caulker.

Where to stay, drink & women.

Any info?

Doubt98
01-28-06, 14:20
I'm looking for info on Caye Caulker.

Where to stay, drink & women.

Any info?There is a bar on the tip of the Island where the tourists hang out and watch the sun go down. Not a bad place to pick up the tourists. It is such a small island you will not have any problems finding the places to look. Everyone is friendly, just discreetly ask some of the locals who look like they may know. You'll understand when you get there.

Lion Killer
02-09-06, 00:03
I was in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye over the Thanksgiving holidays, 2 months ago. There were no tourist chicks and no local chicks to be had. I hung out at all the bars and on main street, nothing was available for sale or for free. The streets rolled up by 10:00 PM.

If you want some action in San pedro on Ambergris Caye bring it with you. I am going to Roatan, Honduras in May, I will let you know whats there in the Roatan board when I get back. Have fun.

LK

BacknBlack
05-14-06, 21:01
I was looking to see which place is better to go Roatan or Caye Caulker, Belize? I am looking for good scuba diving and nightlife(women, bars/clubs and restaurants).

Thanks,
backnblack

Lion Killer
05-15-06, 00:51
Dude,

Did you not read my reports from Belize, Ambergris Caye? Ambergris Caye is the biggest island off the coast of Belize. Read my lips, there is no pussy, no pussy, no pussy on Ambergris Caye, much less the small little island (10 times smaller than Ambergris Caye) of Caye Caulker, your talking about going to.

I am going to Roatan it 2 weeks, from what I have been able to get off the board (which is not much) the diving is comparable in both places, hence the same reef as in Belize, just a little further down the line. Pussy in Roatan? I will find out and place my reports here.

But if your looking for pussy in Belize Ambergris Caye or the little bitty island of Caye Caulker forget it. Wish me luck in Roatan. I will report in 3 weeks.

LK

BacknBlack
05-15-06, 03:09
Thanks Lion Killer! I did read about what you said about Ambergris Caye but Doubt98 paints a different picture about Caye Caulker. I just read a article in Maxim about the 10 best places for adventure, partying and chicks. Both Roatan and Caye Caulkner made the list. Good luck in Roatan and let us know the situation down there.

Lion Killer
05-15-06, 22:57
Back,

I still do not know how Caye Caulker could have made any list. There is not even a dive shop on the island much less anything to do. It is a little bitty spawn off island off the coast of Ambergris Caye. If you stay on Caye Caulker they come from Ambergris Caye and pick you up to dive.

But thanks for the info, I will be in Roatan for 8 days, there are no local titty bars or massage parlours, but from what I am told the local girls are available and looking to make some extra cash, I hope sooooooooooo.

Thanks for the write in Back, wish me luck.

LK

BacknBlack
05-15-06, 23:59
LK,
Good luck and happy hunting in Roatan! I would not take a chance with CC. I did find it funny also that CC made the list in Maxim. It was funny b/c they said the beaches were good but from my reading it does not seem like there are really any beaches except the split, just piers that people lay out on and jump into the ocean from. I wonder if Maxim ever even went to this island or are thinking of Ambergris Caye

BacknBlack

Lion Killer
11-30-06, 00:13
As most of you know there is noooooooooo pussy for sale on the island. This was my second dive trip there and again I questioned the taxi drivers, the bartenders and everyone else I could think of asking. No pussy for sale.

But I did get lucky one night. It was Friday night and all my dive friends had gone home. I hung out at Fido's just scoping the crowd. I met up with a local lady, mid 40's actually kinda looked like Whoopi Goldberg. We were both pretty trashed and talking shit.

One thing led to another, the bar closed and it was time to go. She just lived off second street so I told her I would walk her home hoping to get lucky. We got to her apartment she invited me in I agreed. After a bit she started getting undressed, now ready for bed.

To my surprise she left off her top and came to the bed with tities out and panites on. She grabbed a bottle of baby lotion and asked me if I wanted to give her a massage, bingo, I am gonn score. She lay on her back with her tits uncovered so I started right in on massaging them. She liked it allot.

From there she rolled over and now I had her. I began a long massage, back, shoulder, arms, legs & feet. The to ground zero I started, yup inner thighs, briskly accidently rubbing against her pussy, each time I accidently did this she moaned. She was mine now.

I turned around and sat on her back facing her ass, pulling her panties off I started massaging her ass and yes now in between her legs fingering her pussy, she loved it and responded with a bucking motion each time I went down under.

Well one thing led to another, I stripped, did the finger smell test and decided it was sweet. From there we did about a 30 minute 69 on each other. She came, I came, it was good. So you never know boys and girls what may happen on our adventures, hang in there some pussy might come ur way.

LK

Steve M
01-09-07, 01:28
I just got off of the phone with the current owner of Copacabana. The club is definitely closed. The owner (Mike) has put the property up for sale.

The Muffin Man
11-10-08, 06:43
I actually scored in Placencia, of all places. For those who haven't been there, it's sort of a nothing town but reportedly has the best beach of all mainland Belize.

I actually met this Guate girl in the market in the produce section, if it can be called that. Out of desperation of having little to no mongering opportunities I struck up a conversation about the local produce making a juvenile joke about the size of the cucumbers. I offered to buy her dinner, which she accepted, and ended up being a kind of romantic evening with a quick screw on a beach chair. I tossed her a few bucks and never saw her again as I left the next day.

Other than that, the mongering scene in Belize tourists is completely dead. Don't come here for the mongering.

Blackops93
04-27-09, 06:40
So I'm headed to Belize for a dive trip (the only way i can elude the ball and chain) from what I've read there is no action there. But I noticed that the posts are a little dated so if anyone can either confirm or deny that this is still the situation. Any info would be greatly apreciated even if its a local loose chick.

Thanks

Whatever2
05-10-09, 18:27
So I'm headed to Belize for a dive trip (the only way i can elude the ball and chain) from what I've read there is no action there. But I noticed that the posts are a little dated so if anyone can either confirm or deny that this is still the situation. Any info would be greatly apreciated even if its a local loose chick.

ThanksI was there 4/30/09 and 5/1/09. Virtually no action in San Pedro. The story on the street was there was some action but immigration swept up the undocumented persons two or three weeks before that. That had the effect of removing all the hookers but one. Don't go to San Pedro expecting much p4p action.

Vagringo2
08-03-09, 03:38
Well I have always read on here that belize has nothing with our hobbie so I have just been a tourist but it is alive first I was in caye calker and 2 girls propsitioned me but I know the look so then I went to 2 chica clubs queeen bee and sunset they also have 6 0r so girls that gave the look when they were closed they all went to the local disco who ever said on here is no action is probaly a newbie this is no Tijuana or Lima or cartegena my fav but I did notice some honnies then I was at sen pedro at the park sat night by golly the same thing 3 girls gave the look 2 of them wanted to give me a massage I am now in orange walk hanging at a bar next to the disco 5 chicas there 2 are doable so my point is there is action here but you haffta look most girls speak english just my 2 sense price quoted 50 but again just hanging out here not at a time in my life where I partake as much going to the spots I been this is a real vacation Hi to every one itd been a while.

Sumart
12-05-09, 17:01
I did a 4 weeks trip in Central America. The main focus was not mongering, but I prepared myself anyway in reading WSG about Central America. Actually there is not too much info here aside from Costa Rica. So I had to discover also a little bit myself. Here my contribution to the board for Belize.

I was only in Caye Caulker. Main goal there was diving which is really nice, but quite expensive. One evening I was in the bar near Bellas guesthouse. It is on the first floor and when I entered I was the only guy with 4 girls seating on pool table and watching TV. I ordered a beer and joined them. Soon they asked for drinks. I accepted for two of them. They ordered kind of a lady drink which was about 3 times the price of my beer. We just embraced and kissed and they should me also their tits. I think for the right price(>100USD) they are all available, but I didn’t want to spend that much since I headed the next day to a cheaper country than Belize. Many gringas were around, so maybe they would also be a catch if you are young enough.

Victorn
04-03-10, 09:18
I spent one month in the capital city of Belize.

During the day, there is only one bar opposite the bus terminal there; mostly local men drinking cheap Belizean beer and a waitress which seems to be from Lebanon but will not offer any hint if asked.

The police headquarters is located a stone's throw from the bus terminal and the bar and that seems to discourage any blatant sex worker.

I was offered at night from some private taxi drivers an opportunity to hook up with girls ; I declined as I resent having to pay a middleman to locate some willing girls.

There is a disco in the suburbs , classy , with a well stocked bar and modern but it only thrives on Saturday nights with spanish speaking girls from Guatemala or Guatemalan girls resident in the city. They grind their ass against the hard dick of the male dancing reggaeton partner.

The scenery was more resembling Saturday high school dances .

Johnny West
12-14-10, 08:28
There's a place across the river in Santa Elena called Cozy Corner that has that has Guatemalan girls available. Nothing appealing enough to me to want to work through the communication difficulties I was having with them. And I was getting a little bit of an anti gringo vibe. So I didn't get prices from.

The cab driver quoted me $7 one way from San Ignacio and $10 to wait a "little while" and take me back. I little while was about how long I was there. YMMV

Golfinho
06-13-11, 23:12
Skip it. Unless you are there for the diving or you like down market tourist holes. Or, you like female sex tourists. Plenty of them. Wrinkly widows who cashed a life insurance policy probably. Put your thumb out and put on a smile and you won't need to pay for a cab. Flabby, fat, sun-blotched American chicks drinking and hanging on native guys or any takers. Ugly sight. And dessicated French eurotrash, the kind who live off their pussies trying to keep a foot in what they think is paradise. Maybe June's just the off-season in San Pedro. Some cute Belizean girls, but most local stock is thick in the wrong places.

Dsinhou
01-24-12, 22:34
The boatyard bar with hostesses. $1-200 TLN. Or, any taxi driver can show you lesser, more local places. All under the radar. Couldn't find them without a guide. But, it is more prevalent than it sounds on here.

MrCampo
10-21-12, 13:19
Seems pretty expensive if you ask me.

The boatyard bar with hostesses. $1-200 TLN. Or, any taxi driver can show you lesser, more local places. All under the radar. Couldn't find them without a guide. But, it is more prevalent than it sounds on here.

ScottyDog23
12-26-12, 23:56
Hey Gang. Spending New Years eve plus 3 nights in San Pedro. Is Boatyard still best bet?

Thanks for in-put

ScottyDog23
01-02-13, 15:09
OK. Here is the "down & dirty" on San pedro. And I do mean dirty. Boatyard was closed but visited two other bar / casas just behind the airport.

KINGDOM : 5 OR 6 "Chubbies" plus one slim Spanish-speaking chica but she would not come to my room one block away. I declined to even look at the rooms upstairs. No deal.

RED LIGHT: Place on next street back. Ditto for Chubbies with one nice 30 year old who gave me her number and agreed to come to hotel next evening. She stood me up and would not answer her phone. BACK TO MEDELLIN AND BANGKOK!

Victorn
01-04-13, 15:23
Santa Elena is a town 5 minutes on the other side of the only metal bridge linking those 2 sister towns of san Ignacio and Santa Elena.

Just one mostly pedestrian block, in fact almost pedestrian as motor vehicles are allowed to circulate but cannot park for more than 1 to 2 minutes. That pedestrian section is named Burns Avenue in San Ignacio : 2 bars-restaurants and two other plain restaurants.

The food is average with prices hovering around 15 belizean dollars (7. 50 USA dollars for a meal consisting of mainly a chicken thigh and rice mixed with beans).

Plenty of USA college girls visiting in groups of 4 to 8 of them, moving as a group; I find it difficult to single one of them for company as they tend to move as a group. Other tourist girls move around with their boyfriend along as a couple.

With the help of a taxi driver, I was able to discover the existence in Santa Elena of 3 hookers bars which I plan to dig more and report on this Friday as these bars come alive only on week-ends.

I promise to provide place names and prices.

MisterBreeze
03-11-13, 17:37
I was walking alone in the early evening in San Pedro and a Rastarian walks up from behind. I make quick friends with those guys. Especially important here to have a friend. This is by far the poorest country in North or South America and has one of the highest crime rates in the world. When I flew in, more than one person on the flight told me about being robbed there (just stories? Why were they going back?). The two best thing about befriending these locals is (1) you can get the lowdown of the area. I mean culturally and otherwise and (2) they have some of the best weed in the world.

Anyway, within a few minutes a very hot, very slim (90 lbs) Belizian black girl with a tight outfit is walking with us. I pretty much didn't want to be seen with her, even though she was walking or around is, but she had me very turned on. We all went to the bars (was it Wet Willy's?) and I was buying drinks for my new found friend. After a few drinks, I snuck back with the girl to her place. Can't believe I got a whiskey dick, but I had fun anyway and her body was very hot (you have to like very black skin). I was happy enough with the time she gave me (and more smoke) and we went back with my friend and we all hung out with more local and remote buddies until 3 AM. I got to walk to places in the town no traveler should go to alone. Treat everyone with respect!

DuckmanII
10-15-14, 00:12
Any new info on San Pedro? Going diving there in a couple of weeks.

Sevenup
10-25-14, 03:27
Was there all week last week with a buddy. Golf Karts for rent in resorts to get to the city. Some hot girls in the street, but did not approach. Got mixed reports from the local about safety, did not play with fire. Was Under the impression though that hitting with a hot local was very possible. At the beach "Bar", during happy hour, find your mate amongst other tourists there!

Jooks
02-27-16, 23:17
Hmmm, not a very active place here. -) Anyway, I changed gears and booked a flight in May. Mostly for adventure and sightseeing. I'm splitting my time between a jungly area near San Ignacio and San Pedro. Just wondering if there's a website to meet chicas, ala badoo. Or any other way. Thanks.

Steiner
09-03-16, 13:27
I look for a place to live as a pensioner to, there is something new to Belize? Where you live there comfortably and safely with pool, close to shopping centers and the sea, there are bars or freelancers?

Gagoo
11-28-16, 06:23
I look for a place to live as a pensioner to, there is something new to Belize? Where you live there comfortably and safely with pool, close to shopping centers and the sea, there are bars or freelancers?Are you dumb or crazy? Why would you pick Belize? Are you an old lady sex tourist? You are on the wrong website asking about retiring in Belize.

Anders99
07-09-18, 23:43
Visiting San Pedro for the first time, with friends not inclined to mongering however so no real action on this trip. When we got to San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, however, I took a walk alone to buy some cigarettes and look around. It was around 1300 in the day. At the main square, which is mainly outfitted as a play area a girl came up and asked what I was doing there alone. Maybe a 4 for prettiness but in my book a 9 for body which means short (maybe 160 cm), hard & toned and with nice big Latina tits and ass. I took the chance and joined her to her room (not so nice but didn't really care). Had a good time with BBBJ, DATY and nice slow fucking with no A / see. I finished over her face. She asked for 100 USD and I didn't have the heart to bargain with her. Saw her at a bar later in the week but was not alone then.

Mr Enternational
07-10-18, 05:14
Visiting San Pedro for the first time, with friends not inclined to mongering however so no real action on this trip. She asked for 100 USD and I didn't have the heart to bargain with her. Saw her at a bar later in the week but was not alone then.Which bar did you see her at? I am here now for scuba diving and am about to go see what I can get into. Definitely will not be giving anyone US $100 though.

Anders99
07-10-18, 20:08
Which bar did you see her at? I am here now for scuba diving and am about to go see what I can get into. Definitely will not be giving anyone US $100 though.I can't remember, just one of the places down by the water close to the town center, we walked through them all. It is all pretty dead now, she was there with a friend. However, I did notice last night that on one of the dark, smaller streets which go up from the water across town and cross the main two or three streets which run parallel to the water (Buccaneer or Black Coral Street I think it was) there were girls sauntering around from around 2100-2200 at night. Looked clearly like SW's but a bit discreet. They looked young and very tight bodied, didn't see their faces as I didn't walk up close. Am leaving today, please drop a note here if you score!

Anders99
07-10-18, 21:48
Which bar did you see her at? I am here now for scuba diving and am about to go see what I can get into. Definitely will not be giving anyone US $100 though.An add-on note. I think unless you leave the town proper, Palapa (the restaurant / bar on the water 200 yards north of main square) is a good place. Watched the France-Belgium game just now and there was a cutie there open for proposition in the middle of the day see pic.

Mr Enternational
07-12-18, 05:01
Well I looked for all the bars listed below from years ago: Kingdom, Red Light, Boatyard. I saw nothing. Maybe those are all closed down. I went all around the back of the airport, driving the golf cart on those bumpy ass roads. I went all around the runway. Found out it comes out right where I am staying. I saw nothing. I went to the squares. No chicks at all.

I stayed at Tropical Dream Villas. Nice place. Nice owner. Only rip is that everyone around here talks in Belezian $. So the owner of the place I am staying had to act as a middle man for the golf cart rental people. He told me it was $40/day. I decided to rent. When I paid him the US$60 a few minutes ago (I am leaving in the morning) for 3 days rental, he said it was US$40/day, not Belezian $40/day! The cart definitely is not worth that to be only rummaging back and forth to the boring ass downtown area, but what can you do?

This was a good place for scuba diving. I used Ramon's Villiage for that. If you go out to the Blue Hole it really ain't shit. It is a long ass uncomfortable boat ride (like 2 1/2 hours each way). The 2 dives after Blue Hole are better than Blue Hole itself. I would actually say that the Blue Hole trip does not justify the price, but you can cross it off your bucket list. (Blue Hole in Palau was way better.) The local dives that I did today were quite great. Other than diving I have no idea why people come here. The guy below that was talking about retiring here must have lost his marbles.

P.S. I didn't see anything unsafe about the place. I don't know where those rumors came from. It is just a boring one-horse town. Funny how you always have to put the lock bar on your golf kart steering wheel though. Who the fuck is walking around stealing golf carts in this small ass town? He/They need an ass kicking.

Anders99
07-19-18, 02:57
Well I looked for all the bars listed below from years ago: Kingdom, Red Light, Boatyard. I saw nothing. Maybe those are all closed down. I went all around the back of the airport, driving the golf cart on those bumpy ass roads. I went all around the runway. Found out it comes out right where I am staying. I saw nothing. I went to the squares. No chicks at all.

I stayed at Tropical Dream Villas. Nice place. Nice owner. Only rip is that everyone around here talks in Belezian $. So the owner of the place I am staying had to act as a middle man for the golf cart rental people. He told me it was $40/day. I decided to rent. When I paid him the US$60 a few minutes ago (I am leaving in the morning) for 3 days rental, he said it was US$40/day, not Belezian $40/day! The cart definitely is not worth that to be only rummaging back and forth to the boring ass downtown area, but what can you do?

This was a good place for scuba diving. I used Ramon's Villiage for that. If you go out to the Blue Hole it really ain't shit. It is a long ass uncomfortable boat ride (like 2 1/2 hours each way). The 2 dives after Blue Hole are better than Blue Hole itself. I would actually say that the Blue Hole trip does not justify the price, but you can cross it off your bucket list. (Blue Hole in Palau was way better.) The local dives that I did today were quite great. Other than diving I have no idea why people come here. The guy below that was talking about retiring here must have lost his marbles..Not a lot of action, but can't believe you did not see any? I was accosted in the middle of the day. Bad timing I guess!

Shamester
10-17-18, 21:04
Arrived on Wednesday. The preeminent chica bar is Blue Angel. Walking distance from my hotel.

Shall visit tonight.

Shamester
10-18-18, 03:26
Walked to Blue Angel around 400 pm. Closed on Wednesday. Walked down to the taxi stand. Asked if there were any chica bar. A taxi driver told me about Gatitas. Walked with me. Bought him some beers.

Local chicas with pretty faces and decent bodies. Similar look to Filipinas. The driver say the price could be $25 US. Obtained a phone number for follow up. Easy to bring to room.

Moved on to Legends. Seedy ghetto place. Stay away. Dangerous vibe.

Moved onto a beautiful casino in M order to get US dollars. The driver mentioned Melchor on the border of Guatemala and Belize. Mentioned hot chicas for cheap. 15 minute drive. Better to have US dollars to convert to Guatemalan dollars. Going tomorrow morning.

BTW Blue Angels is not a chica bar. Regular chicas. Informed this place has many problems.

Sweatg
06-04-19, 20:11
I'm staying near ambergris caye / San Pedro. Is there anywhere around that area to get a simple rub and tug? Trying to avoid the working girls, but there seem to be few options either way. Any input is welcomed, as are PMs.

Thanks! Sweat.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

El Mechanico
09-10-19, 20:11
Hired a taxi and he took me around for about 2 hours. His name is Alberto 501 627 2794, he said it was OK to give out his phone #.

Pick up bars that I visited:

VIP, Hong Kongsita and Olympic are all within a 1/2 a block from Iguana Juans (great avacado / bacon burger). Downtown. If you are on the balcony of Iguana Juans, which is an upstairs restaurant, you can look down on the door to get into VIPs. Get ready to choose a plus sized girl from any of these casas.

Other bars that we visited were White Horse, Jameer, Coyote, Tropical Bar & Compadres. All had plus sized beached whales in them. Compadres had 2 or 3 little skinny enough chicas. Talked to one of them and she asked for $150 USD for herself and $75 USD for the bar fine. I declined and asked her to come to my hotel room in the am For $100 US and she agreed but as expected never showed.

Compadres was the only one with any decent looking Non-plus sized women. YMMV.

El Mechanico.

WiseTraveler
02-28-22, 19:24
There are very few posts but thought I'd check just in case. I'll be in the area for ten days on a group trip. Some snorkeling / scuba diving so will have times I can get away for 1-3 hours but not likely more than that. No one else I'd trust in group to even discuss mongering / playing let alone wingman it.

** Not enough time to go to Belize City or take long taxi rides so need to stay close to area.

* Can't bring anyone back to room. Fine paying 'bar fine' or whatever if not too pricey to get temp room.

* I'd be fine with massage + extras if discreet. Are there any independents or massage shacks where if you time it right (start / end of day), you might get extras?

There's not much info on any of the usual sites outside of the larger cities (Belize City, SI, etc.) - only specific example is Mechanico's post on this forum from 2 1/2 years ago and even that wasn't encouraging.

It's clearly not a monger play trip but would love to find at least 1-2 places for a release. May try some of the drivers there for tips but again, can't go across the island or far away. Thanks in advance. Will share anything I find.

Barracuda21
03-01-22, 19:44
New in town, in corozal then to belice city. Where's the. Est area to pick up sw? Some of the civs are hot. Wouldn't mind bustin in a few of them.

Thanks.

Derdeered
01-08-23, 14:13
Hey guys,

I will be there in 6 months and would love some help on finding a shot of ass. I will be there with the wife so it has to be quick and easy with no take home. Please respond ASAP so I can make some plans.

Fwxxt
03-14-23, 02:56
This is not a cheap place. All of the ladies lead with $200 US+.

Be very careful, especially of anyone you meet on the street. I had 2 ROB situations from dark skinned ladies; neither was great looking and I was thinking with the wrong head. My advice. Insist that you pay after session or don't agree. Better yet, avoid any local dark girls as I expect this is a standard scam.

Best situation: There was at least one spanish club, on the same street but a block away from Iguana Juan's, where you walk in and pick a girl to buy drinks with while you negotiate. The beauty I met with took money after session. Some girls have a place where they can host.

Best of luck but this isn't a great spot to hobby. Great spot for diving but don't go here looking for more.

Derdeered
04-23-23, 21:24
There are very few posts but thought I'd check just in case. I'll be in the area for ten days on a group trip. Some snorkeling / scuba diving so will have times I can get away for 1-3 hours but not likely more than that. No one else I'd trust in group to even discuss mongering / playing let alone wingman it.

** Not enough time to go to Belize City or take long taxi rides so need to stay close to area.

* Can't bring anyone back to room. Fine paying 'bar fine' or whatever if not too pricey to get temp room.

* I'd be fine with massage + extras if discreet. Are there any independents or massage shacks where if you time it right (start / end of day), you might get extras?

There's not much info on any of the usual sites outside of the larger cities (Belize City, SI, etc.) - only specific example is Mechanico's post on this forum from 2 1/2 years ago and even that wasn't encouraging.

It's clearly not a monger play trip but would love to find at least 1-2 places for a release. May try some of the drivers there for tips but again, can't go across the island or far away. Thanks in advance. Will share anything I find.

Did you find any massage spots or brothels or any fun?

MiamiMikel
05-20-23, 03:10

Did you find any massage spots or brothels or any fun?I'll be in San Pedro with some friends in a month and I'm hoping to find info on some good spots to find a few chicas.