PDA

View Full Version : Vaginal Contractions Voluntary Or Involuntary?

Exoticspirit
05-13-13, 00:10
Like most of you have experienced, some of the women I've been with in various countries have nice tight pussies while some are so loose I feel like I'm swimming in them. With a small percentage of them however, I have felt their pussies contract around my dick during certain points.

This has always puzzled me because although these vaginal contractions are normal when a girlfriend or spouse has orgasms, I never expect working women to have them with their clients. I've felt vaginal contractions with girls in Berlin FKK clubs as well as in Dominican Republic but again this is rare.

So I wonder if vaginal contractions among the working women I've been with are voluntary or not. If they are voluntary, I'm assuming that they are trying to give me added pleasure but then I wouldn't think they would have any extra incentive to do this. They are not getting paid anymore for this.

If these contractions are involuntary, are these working women actually having real orgasms. With a client? This would be quite surprising especially during intercourse rather than during oral on them.

Any opinions or similar experiences?

Alex Deuce
05-13-13, 00:18
Like most of you have experienced, some of the women I've been with in various countries have nice tight pussies while some are so loose I feel like I'm swimming in them. With a small percentage of them however, I have felt their pussies contract around my dick during certain points.

This has always puzzled me because although these vaginal contractions are normal when a girlfriend or spouse has orgasms, I never expect working women to have them with their clients. I've felt vaginal contractions with girls in Berlin FKK clubs as well as in Dominican Republic but again this is rare.

So I wonder if vaginal contractions among the working women I've been with are voluntary or not. If they are voluntary, I'm assuming that they are trying to give me added pleasure but then I wouldn't think they would have any extra incentive to do this. They are not getting paid anymore for this.

If these contractions are involuntary, are these working women actually having real orgasms. With a client? This would be quite surprising especially during intercourse rather than during oral on them.

Any opinions or similar experiences?Its them trying to get you to cum and go.

Sammon
05-13-13, 01:51

Any opinions or similar experiences?Not all girls have the power or experience to squeeze their vagina. Some irrespective of working girls or normal girls routinely do it during their climax. While others have learned the art of squeezing their vagina around a dick from the time you insert to climax. It is a learned trick.

Hillbilly69
05-13-13, 01:55
Only experienced them type in Cartagena. I think they tought one another and it is an excercise. Had on 3 nights ago that gripped it so tight I couldn't go in and out. One time I had one from the Ldv I think I only made it six strokes before cumming, that was a quick 100 bucks. She gripped it each time when I was in all the way then released on the back stroke.

Exoticspirit
05-13-13, 01:57
Not all girls have the power or experience to squeeze their vagina. Some irrespective of working girls or normal girls routinely do it during their climax. While others have learned the art of squeezing their vagina around a dick from the time you insert to climax. It is a learned trick.If it is a learned trick and therefore voluntary, why would they even bother? In most of the places I experienced this, the girls got paid a fixed amount and wouldn't earn anymore if they contracted or not.

Johhnny
05-13-13, 02:22
If it is a learned trick and therefore voluntary, why would they even bother? In most of the places I experienced this, the girls got paid a fixed amount and wouldn't earn anymore if they contracted or not.The incentive is to have you finish faster. Many have learned the trick to flex their kegel muscles to get the sex to be much quicker to the finish

Exoticspirit
05-14-13, 19:35
The incentive is to have you finish faster. Many have learned the trick to flex their kegel muscles to get the sex to be much quicker to the finishI think next time I experience one with this, I'll just remark how talented she is. She might reveal if she was doing it as a skill or if it was something she couldn't control. Overall, doesn't really matter to me but just curious.