PDA

View Full Version : Vadodara (Baroda)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

HornySperm09
09-09-15, 08:56
Hello vadodara,

Its been long I have posted anything. Lazy me!

Tried this newly opened spa near more mega mall, manjalpur.

Called them up an was told that they have therapists from three different countries.

India, Thailand and Russia.

I booked Thai as I was sure they would charge more for russian.

Went there on time. Russian was sitting near the counter. She is stunning.

Wearing really short one piece. Her legs were nice and long. Sexy.

After few minutes was guided to the cabin!! By thai therapist.

She was ok looking. Massage started and she removed the disposable.

So was sure extras are on the menu. But wanted to relax first.

She started the massage which was not upto the mark. Used more oil which I had.

Tough time to remove.

After I turned my back she raised the Q. Extras.

Was offered 1. 5 for HJ+TL.

I was in no mood to pay that much and I countered her with 1 k.

Which was less according to her and 1. 5 k was not my budget.

So declined the offer and continued with the average massage.

Ambiance: 4/5.

Total Damage: 2 K counter.

WIR: may be if the have something better to offer.

P.S. This is operated by the same person who handles spa's in gym.

And yes waiting for the spa chain to open in inorbit mall.

Till then Bajate Raho. Cheers.

Rohit961
09-10-15, 11:29
Any one experiences Russian? Whether they provide extra or not?

DakuOnline
09-10-15, 18:22
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Creative Art
09-10-15, 19:12
I was in Bharuch yesterday. The hotel had a mini spa with only two NE therapists with massage beds separated by curtains. Went ahead and it was really a good swedish massage and nothing more.

Today in Vadodara. Called up the spa mentioned in the forum but they were about to close so no chance.

Called up another spa and fixed up the last appointment of the day. Thai therapist. Beautiful, tall and well built for a Thai, age 28 and weight 63 kgs. She was obviously in a kind of hurry as it was the last hour of the day for her after already attending 4 other customers before.

Massage was good. She talked less, language problem. I didn't initiate any talk on extras but she was quite free clinging by her legs while giving massage all the time. Towards the end she asked if I wanted massage there. I asked her how much. She said 3 K. I said it was too much. She continued massage. After a while she asked how much would I pay. I asked what all on the menu. She said access to her bossom and HJ. I offered 1 K. She refused outrightly and murmered something which I could not get.

Finally, it was only massage.

Haven't had a good mongering for long. Tomorrow I am in Bhavnagar and day after in Ahmedabad. I would be thankful if I get a workable lead for a good GFE in a ST session. My PM is active.

TC and be safe.

CA.

Rambo2014
09-12-15, 04:33
Any one experiences Russian? Whether they provide extra or not?Bro,

Please avoid Russians at any cost if you are looking for extras.

I had spent quite a lot just to learnt this.

I had tried them at Surat, Ahmedabad, and Vadodara. But never got lucky with them.

If you just fancy them than its okay just to get massage from them. Otherwise there is no one as good as Thai's.

BunnyBoyy
09-14-15, 12:42
Don't waste your money or time.

Any one experiences Russian? Whether they provide extra or not?

HornySperm09
09-15-15, 06:50
Hey guys,

Can any one suggest big breast woman or therapist.

I need change from my regular therapist. No doubt she gives me amazing service.

Last time I visited her I received awesome BJ.

But now I want to try something different. Any pointers towards spa with BBW who gives extra are welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers.

MahendraBahuba
09-16-15, 02:49
Hi friends,

I will be traveling to Bharuch and Vadodara next week, would appreciate if experienced members can share some Info for MP or indie contacts even a trusted SP will do. I can reciprocate with info and contacts in Pune. Please help a fellow monger.

Cheers,

MB

BunnyBoyy
10-05-15, 08:10
Hey guys!

Why is Vadodara section so dry and and quiet now days?

Rohit961
10-10-15, 23:05
Last week I was mongering in Baroda famous fitness chain in gotri road. I have doubt about extra because they have very good name in fitness industry. I was reached at location without any appointment to awesome Thai. Only FS is not on list.

Best CIM I have.

Grl 7/10.

DFK 8/10.

CIM 11/10.

Anyone try this spa?

Rohit961
10-26-15, 20:10
Hi guys. What wrong with baroda? Where are the senior member?

Well I need review for lotus spa.

HornySperm09
10-27-15, 06:35
Yaeh she has a price. Ready to do it for right amount.

She's the one I banged twice.

And about lotus spa!! I called them twice but wasnt able to understand.

The receptionist. They had offer on groupon about which she had no clue.

So I didn't try as she sounded dodgy.

Cheers.

Also I requested for contact of spa having BBW therapist with extra!! But didn't get any pointers.

BTW I don't remember the therapists name but I had gala time with her at.

One of the famous spa chain at O P road.

Last week I was mongering in Baroda famous fitness chain in gotri road. I have doubt about extra because they have very good name in fitness industry. I was reached at location without any appointment to awesome Thai. Only FS is not on list.

Best CIM I have.

Grl 7/10.

DFK 8/10.

CIM 11/10.

Anyone try this spa?

Rohit961
10-31-15, 20:31
Guys, any progress in Baroda?

CyberPandit
11-01-15, 12:18
Tried the spa after seeing the groupon scheme. The therapist are from mumbai and the first thing that they ask you is what services you want.

Guys, it's a total waste of money. Do not go.

Quoted 2. 5 k for tl.

Manoj11
11-07-15, 15:55

Best CIM I have.

Grl 7/10.

DFK 8/10.

CIM 11/10.

Anyone try this spa?What was the damage? Whats her name?

Rohit961
11-08-15, 20:33
What was the damage? Whats her name?Damage 2+2. 5 k.

Miss honey singh.

Please put your review after visit.

HornySperm09
11-10-15, 09:34
I used to pay her 1. 5 maximum. She's charges bit on higher side. We should bring it down. I used to be her regular client.

Lately she started demanding things.

Lastly I visited spa in manjalpur. I got a call last week saying that new staff has arrived.

Tried one beautiful thai. Nice tall slim body. Didn't take extra as she said only HJ.

And charges were 1. 5 k for the same.

Another therapist is the same one who used to work at gotri spa. She came back from thailand.

Enjoy this diwali with "patakhas".

Bajate raho!

Damage 2+2. 5 k.

Miss honey singh.

Please put your review after visit.

CyberPandit
11-11-15, 18:10
I used to pay her 1. 5 maximum. She's charges bit on higher side. We should bring it down. I used to be her regular client.

Lately she started demanding things.

Lastly I visited spa in manjalpur. I got a call last week saying that new staff has arrived.

Tried one beautiful thai. Nice tall slim body. Didn't take extra as she said only HJ.

And charges were 1. 5 k for the same.

Another therapist is the same one who used to work at gotri spa. She came back from thailand.

Enjoy this diwali with "patakhas".

Bajate raho!Never come across honey singh at the Gotri spa.

Also where is this Manjalpur one located.

AshishLuvSex
11-15-15, 11:44
Hi all,

I am Ashish and I am new to group.

Can you please suggest some MP with FS.

Rohit961
11-20-15, 13:41
Any one try Russian at Samta Road MP at 4 k during 12 to 2 pm?

Kindly share your experience after visit.

FloridaGuy
11-23-15, 12:18
Recently I had tried the spa on OP road (which is on first floor). Had decent rooms and decent hygiene. Took a one HR thai massage and therapist name started with name of a month. She was good at the massage and halfway through asked if required a massage there (pointing at johnny). Ended up giving b2 b and a decent HJ.

Damage - 2 k for massage and 2 k for tip. (could have negotiated better for the tip).

WIR. Not sure.

AshishLuvSex
11-23-15, 19:07
Is the name similar to the name of the river in India starting with G.

Recently I had tried the spa on OP road (which is on first floor). Had decent rooms and decent hygiene. Took a one HR thai massage and therapist name started with name of a month. She was good at the massage and halfway through asked if required a massage there (pointing at johnny). Ended up giving b2 b and a decent HJ.

Damage - 2 k for massage and 2 k for tip. (could have negotiated better for the tip).

WIR. Not sure.

HornySperm09
11-24-15, 07:05
Hey all.

How are you doing?

Went to one of my fav. Spa again.

Repeated honeysingh (name given by rohit961).

Received awsome BBJ and DFK, not going in details.

I think mostly all the brothers receives same service.

I assume she's vary famous off the forum as well. Always busy.

But yeah one thing is sure she is always ready to please.

And I don't know but some incident made her wearin two panties. Yes TWO.

As I got little bored from her so tried different therapist there.

One with braces. My mistake as I didn't take better look at her.

Nothing great with the face or body.

Also tried same spa another branch and tried ms. See.

Almost 37-38 year old. Slim with be cups.

Had good massage.

In all 3 experience paid 2 k at counter and 1 k tip.

Have safe and rocking life guys.

Keep posting and bajate raho!

FloridaGuy
11-25-15, 12:27
Is the name similar to the name of the river in India starting with G.Its one near Alka Restaurant.

LegendRocker
11-30-15, 09:47
Tried Honey Singh last night. Must say she's damn good at the message as I like high pressure and she was perfect with it. Also she's amazing with the BBBJ. Extremely caressing & sensual. Must go only for this. Convinced her at 2 k though she started at 4 k so guys do keep the rates down though she'll try to squeeze out more. She's OK with the looks so wasn't interested in DFK or anything else. She's here for 3 more months so do try her message & BBBJ as you won't regret the service as she's truly pleasing!

DRegan
12-06-15, 21:02
After two failed attempts in Baroda after search on our forum I tried at Ahmadabad at TCC mall. MP name start with we. . After 10 min of massage I ask for extra she ready. She demands 3 k for HJ. 5 k for BB. I convinced her 2 k for HJ. Because of 2 failed attempts I think my damage is big total 4.8 k. I m desperate for Fc but she not ready.

LegendRocker
12-07-15, 14:15
After two failed attempts in Baroda after search on our forum I tried at Ahmadabad at TCC mall. MP name start with we. . After 10 min of massage I ask for extra she ready. She demands 3 k for HJ. 5 k for BB. I convinced her 2 k for HJ. Because of 2 failed attempts I think my damage is big total 4.8 k. I m desperate for Fc but she not ready.Dude,

You should have gone by my FR or ping'd me! You get much more in Baroda these days than Ahmedabad for a lot less.

CyberPandit
12-07-15, 19:57
Can anyone give some more pointers towards honey singh as to who she might be.

Dude,

You should have gone by my FR or ping'd me! You get much more in Baroda these days than Ahmedabad for a lot less.

HornySperm09
12-08-15, 11:32
Can you throw some light please.

Dude,

HornySperm09
12-08-15, 11:40
Hello brothers,

I went to manjalpur spa again, and found miss H. She's slim tall thai girl.

Pleasant personality. Had nice massage session.

Didn't opt for extra. May be next time as I was searching for big Boob girl.

Any way after few days I visited their another branch in samta.

I was provided Miss J. Short height and cute face. She has nice 36 B cups.

She offered B2 B for 5 k but was not carrying that much so didn't take the offer.

She quoted 2 k for HJ+TL. I negotiated hard and brought her down to 1 k.

She didn't let me explore her bottom. I went there in the afternoon.

And by then she already made around 10 k from extras.

Keep it safe and keep the rate low.

Cheers.

HornySperm09
12-08-15, 11:45
BTW I forgot to mention damages.

They have raised the charges.

So I paid 2. 5 k per massage.

LegendRocker
12-08-15, 19:00
Can you throw some light please.Dude Honey Singh,

At the Gotri location does BBBJ for 2 k which is my personal exp last week. Another fellow member has pm'd that another dame I guess the booby one or the hot one at Manjalpur outlet will also do BBBJ for around that figure! So why settle for anything less or at more cost. Let's all keep the costs low so we can enjoy more in Vadodara. These chicks are here to make money irrespective & will oblige if we stick to our guns & don't get desperate. Might be a regular on ISG but am a very old & exp member at mongering in the international scene!

LegendRocker
12-08-15, 19:01
Can anyone give some more pointers towards honey singh as to who she might be.Dude,

For the first two initials both the letters at the Gotri outlet & you'll be game for a BBBJ at 2 k! Sorry first two & last two initials.

HornySperm09
12-09-15, 06:02
Yep I got it about honeysingh and other options of the same spa.

Have almost tried all the therapists and few for the multiple times.

I thought you got something else other than this one.

Cheers.

Dude Honey Singh,

At the Gotri location does BBBJ for 2 k which is my personal exp last week. Another fellow member has pm'd that another dame I guess the booby one or the hot one at Manjalpur outlet will also do BBBJ for around that figure! So why settle for anything less or at more cost. Let's all keep the costs low so we can enjoy more in Vadodara. These chicks are here to make money irrespective & will oblige if we stick to our guns & don't get desperate. Might be a regular on ISG but am a very old & exp member at mongering in the international scene!

FloridaGuy
12-09-15, 14:54
Lately I like the OP road Spa. Rooms are nice and private and both the therapist are willing. I strictly pay them 1 k. Just show them. Don't care attitude and they will be willing to accept the price. Need to try honey singh. Maybe next week.

Yep I got it about honeysingh and other options of the same spa.

Have almost tried all the therapists and few for the multiple times.

I thought you got something else other than this one.

Cheers.

Manoj11
12-10-15, 14:43
Had heard a lot about her on this forum. And saw groupon offer from this spa on nearby so called up for afternoon appointment and went there. I had confirmed on phone that they will provide Thai therapist but when got into the room, got one from NE. While in reception area, had seen 1 Thai therapist in a real short one piece dress so was really hoping for her. Requested NE therapist that I was looking for Thai so she said OK and left the room. After 5 minutes, miss Honey Singh arrives in real short white one piece. She is not that great looking but really makes up in dressing and efforts. Had a good massage. And then bargained HJ + TL to 1.5 k. She did real good with some B2B and kissing thrown in. Overall had a good time in 1 K + 1.5 K.

Wanted to go for BBBJ but she did not budge below 3 k so did not opt for it. Maybe next time.

BunnyBoyy
12-11-15, 07:40
Don't pay her 3 k for BBJ. I normally pay 2 k at counter and 2 k for BBJ with Honey Singh. But man she can suck a mean dick!

Looking for some new girl in town now. Kinda bored with Honey Singh.

Had heard a lot about her on this forum. And saw groupon offer from this spa on nearby so called up for afternoon appointment and went there. I had confirmed on phone that they will provide Thai therapist but when got into the room, got one from NE. While in reception area, had seen 1 Thai therapist in a real short one piece dress so was really hoping for her. Requested NE therapist that I was looking for Thai so she said OK and left the room. After 5 minutes, miss Honey Singh arrives in real short white one piece. She is not that great looking but really makes up in dressing and efforts. Had a good massage. And then bargained HJ + TL to 1.5 k. She did real good with some B2B and kissing thrown in. Overall had a good time in 1 K + 1.5 K.

Wanted to go for BBBJ but she did not budge below 3 k so did not opt for it. Maybe next time.

DRegan
12-14-15, 07:09
Heard lot about honusing eager to try. But I didn't recognise MP. There is two MP one name start with H & one start with why.

HornySperm09
12-14-15, 07:25
Hello brothers,

New spa opened in famous mall. Called up and ask for inaugural offer.

They said their price starts from 1. 8 k and at present there is no such offer.

But they have package of 10 therapies for 10 k.

Any one interested in splitting up the offer.

Also visited the spa at samta with there groupon voucher.

Got same therapist. And had decent fun.

Offer is still there for limited period of time.

Cheers.

StudIndia
12-17-15, 17:37
Dear friends,

Visiting your city for couple of days next week.

Any help with either a native indie or genuine SP contact will be greatly appreciated.

Will reciprocate with Mumbai contacts.

Thanks!

A

Sambha3142
12-22-15, 18:39
Hello all,

I will be coming to Baroda next week or so. I have been reading about Honey Singh a lot. It will be great if the brothers here can help me which spa she works for. My PM is activated.

Thanks in advance.

BunnyBoyy
12-24-15, 07:44
Guys,

Anyone have a Indi worth sharing?? Can trade some contacts too. Just tired of the same ol haha.

LegendRocker
12-27-15, 15:37
Went HS again but this time she was at the Sarabhai branch temporarily. This time was awesome as she was extremely friendly! Touching, playing & a long BBBJ lasting 15 minutes was along with fingering with her one leg on the bed. Rate was same 2 k!

Desaibhai
12-28-15, 11:07
Hi all,

Am new here. In town for a few days. Looking for cheap hook ups or massages (under 2 k). Can anyone help?

Also, can someone explain how this works?

Desaibhai
12-28-15, 11:09
Hi all,

New here and in Baroda for few days. Cheap massages or hookups needed. Any help?

Also, can anyone explain how all this works?

HornySperm09
12-29-15, 06:34
Hello brothers,

Went to newly opened spa at OP road, above famous donut shop.

They have 50% discount going on.

Called up late in the evening and booked for dry massage.

They have all the thai therapist so no need to mention.

I was allotted miss P.

Look wise ok. Massage was pathetic. In fact I can now give better massage.

She herself asked for extras in last 20 min. And quoted 2 k for HJ.

I declined and told her I want HJ+TL for 1 k.

She was not budging so was I.

I was pissed. I told her its ok forget about the extras I don't want to continue with the massage even.

Left before 15 min. Complained about the massage at the reception.

The guy was playing dumb and didn't reply anything.

Left the place with 1. 1 k damage.

Not planning to repeat the place.

Next day I was planning to for HS.

But somehow I ended up going to samta branch.

Was allotted miss L. Wanted Miss J.

As miss L has no boobs or A size.

Took dry massage. After 15 min. Of massage I asked her whether she remembers me or not.

And she replied me affirmative. Back massage was continued for more 15 min.

And I turned. I immediately asked her to remove her top.

She said she will charge 2 k this time.

Man I thought today also my money will go in vain.

I tried to convince her and in two min. She was out to the restroom to clean up.

She came back and locked the door. She undressed completely. Came next to me.

I could have f**ed her if I was carrying protection.

She is cooperative. I fingered her and she gave me HJ. She's not tight at bottom.

But any ways that session lasted almost 25 min.

Was satisfied not 100%. But its ok.

damage : 900 counter + 1000 Tip

So cheers guys.

Wish you all Happy new year in advance.

HornySperm09
12-29-15, 06:39
Bhai bhai,

Pick up any spa which has thai therapist.

Look on net for deals. Grab it.

Take appointment with thai therapist.

Reach the spa.

Follow the instructions.

Also RTFF the forum which is helpful.

And you are good to go.

P.S. Be courteous to the therapist.

Cheers.

Hi all,

New here and in Baroda for few days. Cheap massages or hookups needed. Any help?

Also, can anyone explain how all this works?

LegendRocker
12-29-15, 09:37
Went there this Saturday after making a prior booking of Ms J. She is cute looking, a bit plum, big ass & decent boobs! Massage stared. I like high pressure at which she was good! Started playing with her ass midway through to which she blushed. Then felt her boobs & all. Finally she asked me if I wanted a HJ. I prefer BJ's so refused & asked for a BJ. Was actually in mood for a HJ & TA so kept on pushing her for a BJ to which she declined. Finally asked her the rate for a HJ with TA which she quoted 2 k. Tried to negotiate it down to 1 k but she didn't budge so left without any extra's. She finally offered 1. 5 k but wasn't interested in the same at that rate. Must say she was a hard cookie & didn't want to budge so wouldn't try her again!

Desaibhai
12-29-15, 18:16
Hi all,

Can anyone review the new spa opened over the famous donuts shop on OP Road. Also, read a lot about Honey Singh and Miss J. Any hints about the places to find them and how to actually get them especially Honey Singh?

HornySperm09
12-30-15, 05:58
Cause some "rich blockhead" pay that much to her.

But I think if you go again to her she might agree.

Went there this Saturday after making a prior booking of Ms J. She is cute looking, a bit plum, big ass & decent boobs! Massage stared. I like high pressure at which she was good! Started playing with her ass midway through to which she blushed. Then felt her boobs & all. Finally she asked me if I wanted a HJ. I prefer BJ's so refused & asked for a BJ. Was actually in mood for a HJ & TA so kept on pushing her for a BJ to which she declined. Finally asked her the rate for a HJ with TA which she quoted 2 k. Tried to negotiate it down to 1 k but she didn't budge so left without any extra's. She finally offered 1. 5 k but wasn't interested in the same at that rate. Must say she was a hard cookie & didn't want to budge so wouldn't try her again!.

LegendRocker
12-30-15, 10:13
Honestly I wouldn't waste any more money on her. Good message Honey Singh or anyone else will also give. Plus HS comes guaranteed with extras. Would rather explore others!

Cause some "rich blockhead" pay that much to her.

But I think if you go again to her she might agree..

LegendRocker
12-30-15, 10:18
Has anyone tried this one? Called them but they only have NE & Inde's from Mumbai. I know NE's don't usually offer however Mumbai gals do! Please report if anyone!

Tut Li
12-31-15, 04:57
Hi all barodian mongers. I am from this place but I stay and monger only at Pune. I regularly visit this forum. Most of FRs are related to SPA & MPs. Planning to come to Baroda in second week of January. I m not into SPA & MPs. Are there indes at Baroda? Any kind fellow want to interact and share inde contact. In return I can definitely help in Pune. One can reach me for Pune even without anything in return. Thanks.

LeoninePatel
12-31-15, 10:46
Please give some hints about name. Is it you. F? And damages?

Best CIM I have.

Grl 7/10.

DFK 8/10.

CIM 11/10.

Anyone try this spa?

LeoninePatel
12-31-15, 12:58
Hi all,

I m new to this forum and quite impressed with the info here. I recently visited the said SPA and had a quite nice exp.

Miss "P" was not very young (around 30) but nice gal. Courteous and receptive of courtesy. Gave hints from start and agreed to give GFE on 2 K (HJ+TL).

I'm satisfied.

Raju 1974
01-02-16, 09:41
Can you please pm me the location, place, name and phone no. Of the place.

Which therapist is good.

Can we preebook with named therapist?

Thanks,

shall be obliged.

hello brothers,

went to newly opened spa at op road, above famous donut shop.

They have 50% discount going on.

Called up late in the evening and booked for dry massage.

They have all the thai therapist so no need to mention.

I was allotted miss p.

Look wise ok. Massage was pathetic. In fact i can now give better massage.

She herself asked for extras in last 20 min. And quoted 2 k for hj.

I declined and told her i want hj+tl for 1 k.

She was not budging so was i.

I was pissed. I told her its ok forget about the extras i don't want to continue with the massage even.

Left before 15 min. Complained about the massage at the reception.

The guy was playing dumb and didn't reply anything.

Left the place with 1. 1 k damage.

Not planning to repeat the place.

Next day i was planning to for hs.

But somehow i ended up going to samta branch.

Was allotted miss l. Wanted miss j.

As miss l has no boobs or a size.

Took dry massage. After 15 min. Of massage i asked her whether she remembers me or not.

And she replied me affirmative. Back massage was continued for more 15 min.

And i turned. I immediately asked her to remove her top.

She said she will charge 2 k this time.

Man i thought today also my money will go in vain.

I tried to convince her and in two min. She was out to the restroom to clean up.

She came back and locked the door. She undressed completely. Came next to me.

I could have f**ed her if i was carrying protection.

She is cooperative. I fingered her and she gave me hj. She's not tight at bottom.

But any ways that session lasted almost 25 min.

Was satisfied not 100%. But its ok.

Damage : 900 counter + 1000 tip

so cheers guys.

Wish you all happy new year in advance.

Rohit961
01-10-16, 04:17
Please give some hints about name. Is it you. F? And damages?I'm talking about famous fitness chain on gotri road after hospital. 2+ 2.

Rambo2014
01-10-16, 07:37
Dear friends,

I m sort of now bored with spas and all that in Baroda.

I had one SP but her number is out of reach since couple of days. May be out of town.

I want to try some new Indian girls.

Can anyone PM me contact of good Indie / SP?

#appreciate.

Will reciprocate with Mumbai, Ahmedabad contacts.

HornySperm09
01-11-16, 06:13
Hey guys,

Visited same o'l honey singh after a long time.

Not getting into the details as everyone knows her service.

This time she wanted to go for boom boom as she's leaving soon to her motherland.

Lets see will take her if time permits.

Also new spa has opened up in karelibaug area.

Called up yesterday and got to know they have thai therapist.

So it is on the list.

And Mr. Raju I had PMed you details you asked for.

I hope that helps.

Cheers.

Philis
01-12-16, 13:04
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but reading from last 6 months. Was on business trip to Baroda. Got a hint from forum and call MP on G Rd. Completed formalities. Assigned Thai girl A. K. Not a looker but good attitude. She is more than 30 yrs. Got good massage. Getting hints during massage. Finally she asked for it. Quoted 2 k for HJ+TL. Came down to 1.5. Agreed. Had good time for next 15 min. Overall good experience. As this is my first FR, please excuse if I have not written nicely.

Raju 1974
01-13-16, 10:14
Didn't receive any PM.

I think the inbox was full. Now I have emptied it.

Thanks,

Hey guys,

Visited same o'l honey singh after a long time.

Not getting into the details as everyone knows her service.

This time she wanted to go for boom boom as she's leaving soon to her motherland.

Lets see will take her if time permits.

Also new spa has opened up in karelibaug area.

Called up yesterday and got to know they have thai therapist.

So it is on the list.

And Mr. Raju I had PMed you details you asked for.

I hope that helps.

Cheers.

Raju 1974
01-19-16, 17:25
Recently went to the known spa as suggested by Hornysperm prebooked in advance.

When in, started the routine massage which was good.

Started fondling her and she didn't objected and was enjoying.

Gradually removed the paper thing and then had a good b2 b session with release.

Then continued chitchatting and did the full massage. Overall a good session.

By far one of the best experience in this city.

Damage 2 k at counter.

2 k inside total 4 k.

Someone will say at 4 k we can get a FS outside, but here you get a good massage too and consuming full 1 hour. Not a bad deal.

BunnyBoyy
01-20-16, 08:38
Hey guys!

Hope all are keeping well.

So sharing my repeated experience with Honeysingh, this was my 4th visit with her and best performance given by her up till now.

Started of with the usual disposals and back massage with some chitchatting as I have became a some what regular with her.

Just 10 minutes in she ditches the disposals and says "we don't need these any more". Starts playing with my balls from back and next thing I know she was giving me AR!!

Didn't bother to stop her as it was feeling so good she went on with AR for about 15 minutes then flipped me on my front side. And then came the Honeysingh's famous BBBJ.

My god she was all over from jonny to balls to AR (in her mouth or licking) went on for half hour or so. Until a huge load CIM swallowed every drop and showed me its all gone haha.

Well after all this we didn't really have much time left for rest of the massage, so she gave nice head massage and was it.

Too bad she's leaving shortly to go back.

Anyone had reference for some other girls at MP or even a indi that you can share. Getting bored with the SPs I have.

Cheers!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

HornySperm09
01-21-16, 07:59
Hey all.

Hows life!

Tried spa in akota. Which has groupon / nearbuy voucher available.

I asked about review of the same place in the forum.

It is simply a brothel. No spa no massage.

To my bad when I went there I was assigned a girl from Mumbai.

I was bit skeptical about the service.

Looking at the place I asked her to do dry massage. And yeah she was -10 on 10 for the massage.

After sometime she asked me about extras. As I my mood already went south by her looks and attitude.

So I said I don't want extra. She started blabbering that they don't get salary. They earn from the extras only.

I was so pissed with the massage and her nonsense I got up and left the place in 20 min. Only.

When I was leaving I saw two average looking NE.

But I don't think I would repeat the place with my experience.

Just for the info. They have mirror on the wall.

If therapist or SW (in this case) is good, one can have good time.

So experiment on your risk.

Total damage 800 for voucher.

Again went to the spa opened in karelibaug area.

This time was assigned different therapist. Massage was really good.

At the end she asked about extras.

She asked for 2 k for HJ+TL.

Paid 1. 7 for the same. Would repeat the place for third therapist.

Total damage 1. 5 counter + 1. 7 extras.

Any one tried spa in inorbit mall or one opposite to central mall.

Cheers.

Philis
01-21-16, 12:14
Hey all.

Hows life!

Tried spa in akota. Which has groupon / nearbuy voucher available.

I asked about review of the same place in the forum.

It is simply a brothel. No spa no massage.

To my bad when I went there I was assigned a girl from Mumbai.

I was bit skeptical about the service.

Looking at the place I asked her to do dry massage. And yeah she was -10 on 10 for the massage.

After sometime she asked me about extras. As I my mood already went south by her looks and attitude.

So I said I don't want extra. She started blabbering that they don't get salary. They earn from the extras only.

I was so pissed with the massage and her nonsense I got up and left the place in 20 min. Only.

When I was leaving I saw two average looking NE..Hi bro,

Opp to central mall no extra available. All are NE girls. But massage is good.

Revers
01-27-16, 09:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Revers
01-28-16, 09:56
I had visit opp central mall. Miss v is too fine compared to miss J.

Bunnyboyy I need your help to find loc your fantastic 4th visiting help.

Hey guys!

Hope all are keeping well.

So sharing my repeated experience with Honeysingh, this was my 4th visit with her and best performance given by her up till now.

Started of with the usual disposals and back massage with some chitchatting as I have became a some what regular with her.

Just 10 minutes in she ditches the disposals and says "we don't need these any more". Starts playing with my balls from back and next thing I know she was giving me AR!!

Didn't bother to stop her as it was feeling so good she went on with AR for about 15 minutes then flipped me on my front side. And then came the Honeysingh's famous BBBJ.

My god she was all over from johnny to balls to AR (in her mouth or licking) went on for half hour or so. Until a huge load CIM swallowed every drop and showed me its all gone haha...

HornySperm09
01-28-16, 15:34
Brother she has gone back to her motherland. Might come back after a month.

BunnyBoyy
01-29-16, 07:50
She's gone back to Thailand bro. I did try some other chick at the same place and it was a horrible experience.

Nads007
01-30-16, 12:57
She's gone back to Thailand bro. I did try some other chick at the same place and it was a horrible experience.Hi all,

I'm new here I need some independent SP girls contact number in Baroda.

HornySperm09
02-01-16, 10:15
Dear brothers,

Does any one know about De-addiction centre?

Cause I am emptying my savings. The FRs I have posted are just 1/3 of my total visits to spas.

Since last month I try to convince myself to take a break but some tempting FR or new girl at spa Lure me.

And despite of my bad or not so good experiences I ended up at the spa.

Arrrgh I feel so helpless.

Went to the spa at manjalpur as I came to know about new staff.

I had already tried one of the girl at spa opposite gwalia sweets. MIss G. So asked for another therapist.

I was allotted Miss and. I was guided to room by cleaning boy. I changed to disposables. And waited for miss and.

When she entered the room and I turned to have a look. MAN I was out of words.

She reminded me the discussion held in Mumbai forum few weeks back about spa in Mumbai hiring ladyboys!

Yeah her first impression was that. I literally asked her you lady? She said yes and laughed. I was more scared by now.

Massage started and yes it was good. But somehow I was not enjoying it (guess why).

After I turned on my back she asked for fun? I said no fun just massage.

Now my eyes were glued on her waist trying to figure out is there something dangling below??

She asked what you want. Huh. In a teasing manner. I gathered courage and asked the price.

She said 2 k of HJ+TL. And I pointed finger at her waist (I really don't know what got me there) and said also bottom access.

She said no too less. I want more. All this happend for 10 min. And I realized boy don't take anything as there not much time left.

I refused her / him politely and s (he) completed the massage.

Well I am still curious but not courageous to go again with her. So is there any dare devil brother who can confirm my doubt.

P.S. I am straight.

Few days later one more therapist was to tested. Miss A.

She's petite, height not even 5 ft. I was looking huge in front of her.

Massage started. No hints of extras. Also I was tired so didn't try even.

Massage over nothing to talk about. Girl looked cute I think (as was half asleep during the massage).

"may be" will repeat her once.

Yesterday went to spa in samta. This time Miss. J was on the menu.

Receptionist was bit pissed at me cause I was informed in my last visit that I already had used groupon voucher for four times. And that is the limit for a single person to use discount voucher. And that is not mentioned anywhere on the site. So I presented her the voucher. And before she speaks I said I have gone through the site and nothing is mentioned on it so take the voucher. (I already called her and took the appointment, so now she can't even say that therapist is busy). Went in with miss J. Spanked her on the way to room.

And had fun. (s0 orry for abrupt end as somehow don't feel like giving details).

But yes would state the damage: 999 for voucher + 2. 5 k for B2 be+HJ+fingering.

She was asking for more money but I had only 2. 5 k in the wallet. I promised her will visit her soon.

Now coming to the point again. How can I stop myself from spending so much on mongering.

I salute those self controlled brothers whose head are more stronger then their Mr. Champ.

(I had kept few thousands aside for buying new shoes, glasses and perfume. Which are gone now. Thanks to the above mentioned experiences).

Tut Li
02-01-16, 17:40
Dear brothers,

Cause I am emptying my savings.

(I had kept few thousands aside for buying new shoes, glasses and perfume. Which are gone now. Thanks to the above mentioned experiences).Bro. Even though I m from this place, I don't monger at Baroda. But I feel you will get your answers from few social networking websites as well as personal ad websites. Try mingle, locanto, vivastreet etc. Interact with like minded fun loving females (trust me you get plenty), meet for coffee, and proceed, will make your pocket light. It works nicely at Pune (my only mongering battlefield in India), though not very sure about success rate at baroda but it exists. Now coming to other stuff, again same, MMT and paytm works equally well, specially for hotels.

Another thing, which I feel more important is lack of interactions with other mongers. I remember, when I went to Pune before 3-4 years, I didn't know single fella. Now there are about 25 whatsapp mongering buddies (smokers and mongers get along very well with each other), even when I m at Gujarat and don't need, I get regular update of Pune Indies. Hope this might work for unexplored Inde world at Baroda. Good luck.

HornySperm09
02-02-16, 06:50
Bro. (smokers and mongers get along very well with each other)Agree on that brother.

Will definitely try those sites. Lets see how it goes.

There are independents WG in the vadodara. Have tried one long back but due to quality and place didn't repeat her. Also there was one SP miss S was there but same quality issue.

I shall try find out indies scene here.

Any Pointers from brothers will be appreciated.

Cheers.

BunnyBoyy
02-02-16, 08:25
Indi contacts in Baroda are really hard to come by bro. I had one really nice girl that I was in touch but now she has moved.

Since then I've been hitting up the MPs even where now I find the quality is getting worst and local SPs don't have much to offer either.

Agree on that brother.

There are independents WG in the vadodara. Have tried one long back but due to quality and place didn't repeat her. Also there was one SP miss S was there but same quality issue.

Cheers.

Gangaram
02-02-16, 09:41
Dear brothers,

Cause I am emptying my savings. The FRs I have posted are just 1/3 of my total visits to spas.

Since last month I try to convince myself to take a break but some tempting FR or new girl at spa Lure me.

And despite of my bad or not so good experiences I ended up at the spa.

Arrrgh I feel so helpless.

Went to the spa at manjalpur as I came to know about new staff.

I had already tried one of the girl at spa opposite gwalia sweets. MIss G. So asked for another therapist.

I was allotted Miss and. I was guided to room by cleaning boy. I changed to disposables. And waited for miss and.

When she entered the room and I turned to have a look. MAN I was out of words.

She reminded me the discussion held in Mumbai forum few weeks back about spa in Mumbai hiring ladyboys!

Yeah her first impression was that. I literally asked her you lady? She said yes and laughed. I was more scared by now.

Massage started and yes it was good. But somehow I was not enjoying it (guess why).

After I turned on my back she asked for fun? I said no fun just massage.

Now my eyes were glued on her waist trying to figure out is there something dangling below??

She asked what you want. Huh. In a teasing manner. I gathered courage and asked the price.

She said 2 k of HJ+TL. And I pointed finger at her waist (I really don't know what got me there) and said also bottom access.

She said no too less. I want more. All this happend for 10 min. And I realized boy don't take anything as there not much time left...Yo bro I too like to visit spa and explore more always but I never take dick to control over brains and I never pay above 1.5 k for any kind of service except FS and yeah I too avail groupon at most because it's cost effective and for controlling hormones a line for you a monger is monger for life one thing I did in my couple years back is I invested in commercial property and in 3 yrs it value get appreciated and I rented it for which I received 4 l yearly rent in which 1 l goes to family 1 l as mutual fund saving and 2 l for my mongering for yearly besides all my earnings goes for another investment and I become pocket friendly you have to decide about your future because every human have a life beside mongering you have to balance thing to maintain good life. Still bro happy yo yo mongering.

Tut Li
02-02-16, 13:03
Agree on that brother.

Cheers.I have checked locanto, all ads are from SPs. Best thing is to post an ad with decency, will fetch more responses.

Philis
02-03-16, 18:24
Hi bros,

Visiting Vadodara and Ahmedabad next week. Can anybody help me with contact of Indie in Vadodara or Ahmedabad. I will appreciate to receive PM.

(I am not into very plump / heavy stuff).

Thanks!

Uni Den
02-05-16, 07:11
Hey friends,

After quite a while, back on site, currently in Gujarat near Valsad. Please suggest any chick, want to try out. Please PM me.

BunnyBoyy
02-06-16, 09:52
Whats up guys!!

So Johhny was looking for some action and thought to call up a contact of mine since all the MPs don't have any decent girls here anymore.

Setup a time and went to the place to see this girl.

Walked in the room. She didn't waste any time got naked before I even blinked HAHA.

Cute tiny figure with surprisingly big boobs. Nice perky nipples.

Started the deed With a BJ with playing with balls then she started riding me wit her on top for a few minutes. Then I got on top for a second round and final round blew a load in doggy.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BJ: 6/10.

Attitude: 4/10 (was rushing everything).

Total Damage: 4 K.

S1294
02-07-16, 17:16
Whats up guys!!

So Johhny was looking for some action and thought to call up a contact of mine since all the MPs don't have any decent girls here anymore.

Walked in the room. She didn't waste any time got naked before I even blinked HAHA.

Started the deed With a BJ with playing with balls then she started riding me wit her on top for a few minutes. Then I got on top for a second round and final round blew a load in doggy.

Total Damage: 4 K.Can you share contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Raju 1974
02-13-16, 08:20
Nice FR. Pic also looks good.

Please PM me the contact.

Does they have a safe place too?

Thanks,

Whats up guys!!

Total Damage: 4 K.

Aryan85
02-16-16, 18:07
Hi Guys,

I am a regular in Delhi and have been mongering there since 5-6 months. I am in Vadodara for a couple of days, have come here for a short business trip. Looks like Vadodara has got some really good stuffs (FRs say so!). Would really love to taste some. Can I please request all of you to please help / co-operate in sharing some decent contacts?

Preferably looking for indies but good MPs are also welcome.

Cheers,

Aryan.

VivekMumbs
02-16-16, 20:01
Whats up guys!!

Total Damage: 4 K.Thanks for sharing BunnyBoy. Please share the contact. How was the room?

JayFun123
02-20-16, 06:47
Hi,

Last week I visited the MP on Gotri. I went to place with prior appointment and alloted Miss H. She was giving really good massage. In between she was also giving hints for extra. In last 20 minutes she offered BJ and CIM. It was nice experience. Will repeat the place if possible.

Total damage 2000+2500.

I want some inde contact. Please PM me if someone can help.

JayFun123
02-23-16, 06:35
Hello guys,

Please share something. Why are you all so sleeping.

BunnyBoyy
02-26-16, 08:49
New member seems a bit too excited.

Let us know a FR for the contact I shared with you.

Hello guys,

Please share something. Why are you all so sleeping.

JayFun123
02-27-16, 03:59
Hello guys,

Thanks to BunnyBoyy for sharing the number of inde in Ahmedabad. But my planning to trip in Ahmedabad is postpone for some reason so I will meet her when time permits me.

Anyways, after tiring from lot of work yesterday I called my regular SP in Vadodara to show who is there. They show me the pics and already I know each girl of them. I took a girl from that and went for a dinner. As we already knows each other, it is like meeting the GF after a long time as I was meeting her after 6 months. Then we go to the room. She is very very slim and very small boobs. But she is very friendly and give BJ as many as you want. We do Intercourse in every position. I enjoyed her whole night and overall a good time.

Attitude: 8/10.

Face 9/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

GFE 8/10.

S1294
02-27-16, 08:59
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

LegendRocker
03-01-16, 12:27
Went to the famous Gotri SPA two weeks ago for rumpa pumpa with our dear Honey Singh after fixing a prior appoint for 3 pm. Was told she was with a client & will take 5/10 minutes so please wait. Was restless as it was office hours which I think the s could notice so they told me have you tried our other therapist Ms. A. To that I relied negatively & the girls tell me she is equally good in service & why don't you try her. So since Jonny couldn't wait went ahead with her.

She is decent looking. Good at her massaging skills though HS is much better. Kept on feeling her all over the place as soon as the message started to which she would smile. I am in for BBBJ only so negotiated her down to 2.5 k from 3 k which she was adamant on even though I would have been happy with 2 k. Was quite sensuous and licking me all over the place below my Jonny. Finally came on her boobs.

WIR: may be or will try other chick at their other locations!

BunnyBoyy
03-02-16, 08:31
I think HS is no longer in India only. So they might of told you that.

Went to the famous Gotri SPA two weeks ago for rumpa pumpa with our dear Honey Singh after fixing a prior appoint for 3 pm. Was told she was with a client & will take 5/10 minutes so please wait. Was restless as it was office hours which I think the s could notice so they told me have you tried our other therapist Ms. A. To that I relied negatively & the girls tell me she is equally good in service & why don't you try her. So since Jonny couldn't wait went ahead with her.

She is decent looking. Good at her massaging skills though HS is much better. Kept on feeling her all over the place as soon as the message started to which she would smile. I am in for BBBJ only so negotiated her down to 2.5 k from 3 k which she was adamant on even though I would have been happy with 2 k. Was quite sensuous and licking me all over the place below my Jonny. Finally came on her boobs.

WIR: may be or will try other chick at their other locations!

Rambo2014
03-03-16, 16:33
Hi friends,

Lately I'm not happy with the place at which my SP is asking me to come for mongering.

Does anyone know a safe hotel to take girls there for fun?

Thanks.

TheMariner
03-06-16, 11:04
Hello all,

I'll be making an overnight stay on 19th March in Vadodra.

Please advice a spa I can visit for massage and FS.

Or even better if some senior members can share some contact for indies there.

My PM is activated.

Thanks in advance.

JayFun123
03-12-16, 10:02
Hello friends,

Yesterday visited the spa near Vadodra central having famous name in fitness industry. I prebooked Miss C as I already know her. She has really good face and body that I like. Went to the room which is clean and good. Started massage at back but as she knows me, she was doing more chit-chat than massage. I asked for extra money to her and she give affirmative answer. Give average BJ and good HJ and B2B. Her boobs are small but good to suck.

Total damage: 2+2 k.

Good: She has beautiful face.

Bad: BJ was average.

LegendRocker
03-15-16, 09:08
Last to Honey Singh before she went off in the 29th. She knew it was my last visit so started playing with her right from the moment she entered the room. Stripped her down to her baby suit and got her to start her amazing BBBJ while I kept on fingering her. Went on for a good 20-25 minutes till she got really tired so came in her mouth after which got her to start the message. Was an awesome time with her on her last trip! Damages were the same as had the group on coupon & 2 k her plus another 0.5 k additional as she was leaving!

LegendRocker
03-15-16, 11:16
Tried this new spa last week as they have an offer going. The chick was NE hot looking but very stuck up. Actually was told by the reception that she's thai but they lied! I think because of this, she was not very friendly & wasn't talking anything as I would find out. The message was excellent & she has very sensual hands & message was great. At the end got the courage to ask her for a handjob for 1 k. That was also great. Will try her again as I think she will get more friendly the next time!!

Worth another visit! BTW the rooms are great with closets, separate bathroom & not just showers! Njoy.

RockMeBaby
03-17-16, 15:07
Hi,

Last week I visited the MP on Gotri. I went to place with prior appointment and alloted Miss H. She was giving really good massage. In between she was also giving hints for extra. In last 20 minutes she offered BJ and CIM. It was nice experience. Will repeat the place if possible.

Total damage 2000+2500.

I want some inde contact. Please PM me if someone can help.I can share the inde details in Chennai if you could share the name of the spa in Vadodara and the contact details.

Philis
03-18-16, 10:07
Hi bros,

Sorry for delay in writing FR late due to tight work schedule. This time decided to try new MP. I visited MP in "S" area. They are having Indian and Thai therapist. Selected Thai girl with name "L" and went in room. She was around 25 to 30 yrs. Good looking. Good maintained figure. She asked me change and wear dispo. During massage she was not speaking at all. I felt she was not happy for reason obviously not known to me. I tried to break ice talking on different subject but she just replied to my question. Did not get any hint during massage. I was in duel mind to ask her about extra but did not asked. Also she did massage with less energy. Overall day was not mine.

Figure: 8/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Damage: 2 k + no extra.

JpDixx82
03-22-16, 16:32
Went to ATS on OP Road. Great massage but only HJ offered for 2 k!

Rejected the offer, jerked off in the shower and returned to hotel.

Avoid, for extras. Good for a nice clean massage.

Ankit700
03-30-16, 08:03
Hi guys,

I am bit late in this site. I've been to Lotus last week.

They have Mumbaiya girls only, It was my first time of any massage.

Offered me HJ (No BJ at all) and B2B. Girls was aged around 30-35.

Massage is poor, girl is poor, HJ is Ok.

Total Damage, 5 k (2 at counter, 3 tip).

I wish I new this site before I went there.

This is my first FR. Please forgive me if something wrong.

Also need someone to understand me some code.

JayFun123
03-31-16, 05:37
Hello guys,

The famous therapist HS is coming back to Baroda next Monday.

HornySperm09
03-31-16, 05:58
Yeah you had bad first experience. So do we all have.

Brother if you wish to try them again. Buy a coupon online. Which will cost you 900 rs.

Also don't pay more than 2 k inside for the extras.

Get PM facility.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I am bit late in this site. I've been to Lotus last week.

They have Mumbaiya girls only, It was my first time of any massage.

Offered me HJ (No BJ at all) and B2B. Girls was aged around 30-35.

Massage is poor, girl is poor, HJ is Ok.

Total Damage, 5 k (2 at counter, 3 tip).

I wish I new this site before I went there.

This is my first FR. Please forgive me if something wrong.

Also need someone to understand me some code.

SexyBoyChn
04-02-16, 08:27
Dear Fellow Mongers.

First time visiting baroda for some official work, is there anything you guys can help me out near old padra road?

TIA.

JayFun123
04-04-16, 05:02
Hello guys,

A call received from my regular SP a week ago that a good girl Nisha from Bengal has arrived. I was wanted to meet her since a very long time. Decided to meet her before she leaves Baroda in this week so planned out for Saturday evening. Called the SP and arranged for an hour time. The girl is somewhat fatty but have nice face and hair. She arrived and after chitchat of 10 minutes deed started with long DFK. Then did a very good BJ she is very good in giving BJ. Did the miss and unload.

Place: The SP has hotel which is safe.

Boob: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

LOOK: 8/10.

Overall experience 7/10.

Damage 5 k including place.

Ankit700
04-07-16, 15:48
Hi guys,

I have another encounter with Lotus last week.

Thanks to HornySperm09, I am able to save this time. Purchased form net as you told.

This time, I observed girls over there, they escorted me to room.

This time I asked for particular girl, bit fat.

Girl was nice, boobs are awesome (the main reason I chose her). Massage is somewhat good.

Overall experience is good.

Figure: 6/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Damage: 900 + 2000.

Raju 1974
04-07-16, 21:31
Hi do you mind sharing the sps contact detail on my pm?

Does he have a safe place?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello guys,

A call received from my regular SP a week ago that a good girl Nisha from Bengal has arrived. I was wanted to meet her since a very long time. Decided to meet her before she leaves Baroda in this week so planned out for Saturday evening. Called the SP and arranged for an hour time. The girl is somewhat fatty but have nice face and hair. She arrived and after chitchat of 10 minutes deed started with long DFK. Then did a very good BJ she is very good in giving BJ. Did the miss and unload.

Place: The SP has hotel which is safe.

Boob: 7/10.

LOOK: 8/10.

Overall experience 7/10.

Damage 5 k including place.

HornySperm09
04-08-16, 08:28
I am yet to explore this option.

Also just opposite to this one more similar setup has opened few weeks back.

You can try that too. BTW did you find any NE girl working there??

P.S. Please refrain posting name of spa in the post.

Hi guys,

I have another encounter with Lotus last week.

Thanks to HornySperm09, I am able to save this time. Purchased form net as you told.

This time, I observed girls over there, they escorted me to room.

This time I asked for particular girl, bit fat.

Girl was nice, boobs are awesome (the main reason I chose her). Massage is somewhat good.

Overall experience is good.

Damage: 900 + 2000.

Ankit700
04-08-16, 18:13
I am yet to explore this option.

Also just opposite to this one more similar setup has opened few weeks back.

You can try that too. BTW did you find any NE girl working there??

P.S. Please refrain posting name of spa in the post.I will let you know once I try it.

No, there are no NE girls, only indie.

About name, I will take care now onwards.

Also I am looking for local indie contacts.

MJustHere
04-10-16, 06:02
Hi guys,

Just check out the website vadodaradeals.com. Has discounts to the spas on OP Rd.

Enjoy.

SexyBoyChn
04-11-16, 05:10
I'm visiting baroda on official trip and company given an apartment in Green Heaven Society in padra road near Bhaili, I couldn't find that exact location on google maps. Can someone from baroda help me with a landmark near to that apartment, so that I can reach without any hassle at early morning, because my flight lands at 4. 30 AM.

Thanks in Advance.

PrateekKhanna
04-11-16, 05:50
Mate,

Vadodara is a small city, you won't have any trouble finding addresses, people are helpful in general.

I searched for Green Heaven, Vadodara, seems it is near Bhaili railway station, just take an auto or a cab from airport for Bhaili railway station and ask for the address near that, you will be get help for sure.

-Prateek.

I'm visiting baroda on official trip and company given an apartment in Green Heaven Society in padra road near Bhaili, I couldn't find that exact location on google maps. Can someone from baroda help me with a landmark near to that apartment, so that I can reach without any hassle at early morning, because my flight lands at 4. 30 AM.

Thanks in Advance.

SexyBoyChn
04-11-16, 18:39
Thank you Prateek for the info.

Mate,

Vadodara is a small city, you won't have any trouble finding addresses, people are helpful in general.

I searched for Green Heaven, Vadodara, seems it is near Bhaili railway station, just take an auto or a cab from airport for Bhaili railway station and ask for the address near that, you will be get help for sure.

-Prateek.

Tut Li
04-12-16, 00:23
Thank you Prateek for the info.Bro, welcome to Baroda. Though I don't monger at Baroda at all, also, I am not into SPA / MPs, just for your information, SPA options are available near your accommodation. Check PM. Good luck.

Themehta
04-14-16, 09:15

Thanks in Advance.First flight at Vadodara lands at 0630 hrs and no flight arrives at 0400 hrs! Please recheck your flight details to avoid inconvenience.

SexyBoyChn
04-14-16, 20:48
Sorry bro, landing Mumbai at 4. 30 and connecting flight at 5. 30 to baroda and reaching at 6. 30 as you said.

First flight at Vadodara lands at 0630 hrs and no flight arrives at 0400 hrs! Please recheck your flight details to avoid inconvenience.

Themehta
04-16-16, 14:54
Hi friends,

Can anyone share their experience at Thai spa at Inorbit mall near Genda Circle?

Cheers.

Mayurp
04-18-16, 11:04
No extras IMO. As it is on the best possible location. I am going to give it a try though.

Hi friends,

Can anyone share their experience at Thai spa at Inorbit mall near Genda Circle?

Cheers.

MJustHere
04-21-16, 10:12
Guys,

Visited the Akota spa that has a groupon offer. The gals are only average. The room allocated to me did not have attached shower. The therapist. If can call her that. Came in closed the door and came to the point directly. Was put off anyways and said massage first and then I will tell. Did not take any extras or 'service' as she had said. She was willing for B2B, HJ for 1500. Did not take it. She was surprised and looked really unhappy. Disappointed with the place, but those who want sure shot action can try.

BigBongDaddy
04-26-16, 11:43
Hi all,

It was heartening to find so many fellow mongers from Vadodara out here. I have been enjoying in Vadodara for many years and the scenario has really changed in last couple of years. There has been a steady rise of good girls providing excellent services here. There are many places in Waghodia Road, Karelibaug, Wadi, Alkpuri, Gorwa where we can find greatly gifted girls who work under some Aunties. There is also a rise in number of Independents who are always ready to give great service at very nominal price. So friends, will be here to share the details with you people without any conditions.

Rsa2015
04-26-16, 18:03
Very generous of you bro I will take you on your offer can you please share the SP and Indy contacts you mentioned on post.

Thanks

Hi all,

It was heartening to find so many fellow mongers from Vadodara out here. I have been enjoying in Vadodara for many years and the scenario has really changed in last couple of years. There has been a steady rise of good girls providing excellent services here. There are many places in Waghodia Road, Karelibaug, Wadi, Alkpuri, Gorwa where we can find greatly gifted girls who work under some Aunties. There is also a rise in number of Independents who are always ready to give great service at very nominal price. So friends, will be here to share the details with you people without any conditions.

RaauCool1234
04-27-16, 07:05
Very generous of you bro I will take you on your offer can you please share the SP and Indy contacts you mentioned on post.

ThanksPlease share some contact.

BigBongDaddy
04-27-16, 07:08

ThanksFriend,

I am new to this site and hence am not aware of how to share the details with you people. Tried to get the subscription but the issue is I don't use a credit card and payment through debit card is not possible here.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

BunnyBoyy
04-27-16, 12:24
Very generous indeed. If you had a PM service activated it would be full by now haha.

Please do share some contacts if you can PM.

Thanks

Hi all,

RaauCool1234
04-27-16, 14:14
hey peeps,

got a call from boss that i have to attend an urgent client meeting in baroda, so drove down early morning. on the way thought that i will be free by 2pm and then recollected good pics and frs posted by rohan cool! sent him a pm with my number and within 30 minutes got a text from him on my mobile! hats off to roahn cool for responding so fast and helping me in bar-oda! once i was finished with my meeting by 1. 30pm, he gave me numbers of 1 inde and 1 sp, and asked me to try the independent "h". his regular sp did not have any stock and the other sp did not have "good looking" stock. he described "h" totally and also what services i could expect from her. i was quite unsure but wanted to try mongering in a different city and so jumped on the chance. the damages of 3k incl of safety place and helmet was too salivating to let go.

rohan cool was very swift in informing h about my call and she talked with me over the phone and asked my whereabouts. told me the directions and gave me the time. reached the designated landmark and from there to her "safe house" on the outskirts of baroda city. on the way, she casually mentioned that we could only stay at the house for 20 minutes, and that her pricing was 3. 5k incl safe house. i told her i am not into hurried sex and am not interested at 3. 5k as rohan cool had told me to pay only 3k. i cut her phone and informed this to rohan cool, he asked for 5 minutes and i got a call from h within 5 minutes telling me not to worry and she would spend 60 minutes with me, and would charge only 3k. loved the way rohan cool has control over this babe #respect!.Great dude please PM also.

Tut Li
04-27-16, 19:54
Great dude please PM also.Bro. I guess an FR is from 2013.

MJustHere
04-27-16, 20:30
Guys,

Gotri Road spa is back on nearbuy with an offer. Want to try Honey Singh. Is she back? Read here a lot about here. Is she the only Thai at the spa? Any hints?

HornySperm09
04-28-16, 06:15
Yeah offers live on nearbuy. But check out the timings as they said 5. 00 PM will be the.

Last appointment of the day for who avails coupon.

And Honey singh and miss H both are famous and back in the city. But not same place.

They are working at "hari (colour name in hindi) space" spa.

Last few days I went to few places. Went to one near manisha cross road. They have many thai therapists.

But I tried two, both average. Not planning to visit again.

Also went to spa in samta. That time they had only one thai therapist miss M. Good massage. Paid 1. 5 k for extras.

Enjoyed her for almost 40 min.

In between went to honeysingh. Same o'l routine.

Cheers.

And keep posting.

Yeah Bigbongdaddy. Why don't you try https://www.entropay.com/.

And subscribe. Also go through different pages of the forum like Delhi.

You will be more cleared and be careful while sharing contacts.

Happy mongering fellas.

Guys,
Gotri Road spa is back on nearbuy with an offer. Want to try Honey Singh. Is she back? Read here a lot about here. Is she the only Thai at the spa? Any hints?

MJustHere
04-30-16, 18:31
This experience has no 'action' in it, bit thought its worth sharing. Visited a spa at a hotel in the city. Had no expectations of extras at such a high end place. The therapist was good looking, slim and a bit tall for a NE girl. The massage was good. Both did not drop any hints of 'services'. At the end of it all offered her a tip, but she politely denied. I asked of it was spa's policy, but she said no and that she did not accept tips. Was pleasantly surprised. Asked her name and where was she from, thanked her and left.

HornySperm09
05-01-16, 11:57
Be careful brothers.

There was raid in OP road spa. I hope any isgian bro was not there. Today all the spa which has thai therapists are closed.

Be safe.

MJustHere
05-02-16, 02:48
Where was this? Plenty of spas on OP Rd. Going by the way word had spread regarding the extras available at these spas this was coming? But then what was the raid about? Immigration or other activities?

Hitesh249
05-02-16, 16:54
RohanCool,

Can you please share the number or details.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MJustHere
05-03-16, 10:21
Was this just about Thais working without proper papers etc or something else? What place was it? Its funny jist when I was looking to go to HS this happened. Grrr.

Be careful brothers.

There was raid in OP road spa. I hope any isgian bro was not there. Today all the spa which has thai therapists are closed.

Be safe.

SnobSonia
05-05-16, 13:38
Hi all,

It was heartening to find so many fellow mongers from Vadodara out here. I have been enjoying in Vadodara for many years and the scenario has really changed in last couple of years. There has been a steady rise of good girls providing excellent services here. There are many places in Waghodia Road, Karelibaug, Wadi, Alkpuri, Gorwa where we can find greatly gifted girls who work under some Aunties. There is also a rise in number of Independents who are always ready to give great service at very nominal price. So friends, will be here to share the details with you people without any conditions.Please inbox the details.

Greetings,

Jackson

MJustHere
05-07-16, 19:13
Tried a spa named after a metal in Akota. Remember somebody mentioning it here. Its opposite another spa. Cheap place with average massage. Only NE therapists on offer. Girl offered to me was cute and interactive. Tariff negotiable. No extras on offer.

JayFun123
05-11-16, 06:44
Hi,

Day before tomorrow went to the Gotri spa. I bought a nearby coupon so wanted to spend it. Wanted a Thai therapist a new one there but unfortunately by some misunderstanding between me and receptionist got a NE girl. The was so awesome that can't forget her face. She gave me a true massage that I never had before. Each and every area of body except Johnny she pointed. She didn't give any clue so I didn't ask for extras. I am little disappointed not getting Thai and extra but very happy ho have good massage with that beauty. Will sure repeat her again for trying of establishment of rapport.

If anyone want nice massage only then it is worth to try.

BarodaTopHunk
05-13-16, 04:19
Hey guys,

I hope you all doing great and mongering safe.

I'm a new member here.

I'm aware of spa action and been to many spas.

But now I want to try some good quality Indies and SPs.

But quality is must for me.

I don't go for everything.

I need your help guys.

We can share contacts and have fun.

Like they say "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

I hope you got me guys.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

JayFun123
05-16-16, 06:52
Hello friends,

A week ago received a call from a chick from Kolkata that she would be in Baroda for few days. I met her once a year ago. She told me she has reached Baroda and living with her friend at her friend's room. Last Sunday got the time to meet her again so called and fix appointment. As she didn't have place I had to arrange it. She reached the pre-decided place with stipulated time. I picked her and went to some private place. After a few chit chat the deed started. We had a nice DFK session. She removed cloth of mine and her too. After that she gave me a toothless BJ which I like. The main deed start in Wot and after sometime I released in miss.

She has good boobs, nice attitude, GFE, and good figure.

WIR; sure.

BunnyBoyy
05-18-16, 09:39
Seems like a nice experience!

Hello friends,

A week ago received a call from a chick from Kolkata that she would be in Baroda for few days. I met her once a year ago. She told me she has reached Baroda and living with her friend at her friend's room. Last Sunday got the time to meet her again so called and fix appointment. As she didn't have place I had to arrange it. She reached the pre-decided place with stipulated time. I picked her and went to some private place. After a few chit chat the deed started. We had a nice DFK session. She removed cloth of mine and her too. After that she gave me a toothless BJ which I like. The main deed start in Wot and after sometime I released in miss.

She has good boobs, nice attitude, GFE, and good figure.

WIR; sure.

BunnyBoyy
05-18-16, 09:54
Hey guys!

So I had some time on hand last Saturday and decided to have some fun. Contacted my SP and selected this hottie.

Picked her up in the evening around 4 took her to my private place, Started with showering together with a BJ and fun in the shower.

Enjoyed a cigarette and went for a session 1. Started playing with her nice tits and slim body and she gave a awesome BJ without condom with CIM.

Went on to doing the deed with her on top and my god she was tight and riding my cock like wild. Came inside her and finished.

We chilled for some time messing around and smoking and all. Then jonny was ready to hit it 2nd time! So she gave another amazing BJ and banged her in doggy while holding her slim waist and pulling her handful hair. And as I was about to blow the load she turned around and took it all on the face!

Man what a pornstar experience haha!

Kept her for about 5 hours with 3 sessions of fucking and 4 bjs.

I also took some photos of her giving BJ and doggy but not sure if I can post those here with my dick inside her mouth in the photo haha.

Damage 12 k.

JayFun123
05-21-16, 16:45
Hello friends,

On Friday again got the time to have some fun as MP girls are offering only BJ wanted to go somewhere else as I want FS. Baroda SP are too expensive so met the same Bengali chick as was on last Sunday. Called her she says she is still in Baroda so make appointment and brought her to the private place. After two experience with her we have become more friendly than customer. She cooked food for me first, have good movie time for a while in laptop and then long DFK. We showered together and after in bed having good 69 session. She is really good in BJ. I sucked her boobs for long time and fingerings her pussy. She is so wet that we can't wait more and deed miss. A deed completed with happy ending. We went for some work and I drop her near a mall.

Good experience again compared to SP.

WIR; yes.

SexSeeker69
05-24-16, 08:02
Dear JayFun123,

Thanks for your exciting FR. I love Bongs. Is she available to others? What's the damage?

Hello friends,

On Friday again got the time to have some fun as MP girls are offering only BJ wanted to go somewhere else as I want FS. Baroda SP are too expensive so met the same Bengali chick as was on last Sunday. Called her she says she is still in Baroda so make appointment and brought her to the private place. After two experience with her we have become more friendly than customer. She cooked food for me first, have good movie time for a while in laptop and then long DFK. We showered together and after in bed having good 69 session. She is really good in BJ. I sucked her boobs for long time and fingerings her pussy. She is so wet that we can't wait more and deed miss. A deed completed with happy ending. We went for some work and I drop her near a mall.

Good experience again compared to SP.

WIR; yes.

SexSeeker69
05-24-16, 08:37
Hello friends!

The month of May brings joy & variety. Wifie goes on vacation & its time to monger.

I have been following this forum for a long time, an thought its time to register & pay up, so I have.

Don't know if PM gets activated automatically or I need to do something. Request Forum Seniors to please guide.

Also looking for help on identifying the famous Honey Singh, her whereabouts & how to approach. I'm basically a shy guy.

Will greatly appreciate initiation by Seniors into this exciting world with their pointers into my Inbox.

Thanks!

SexSeeker69
05-25-16, 07:14
Hi!

Have been going frequently to the Spa on 2nd floor above gift shop opposite Lilleria (Inox road) - most reputed & number 1 spa in Vadodara.

Have always had a good massage experience. Clean & appealing environs, good masseurs.

A notice near the basin says that solicitation for anything else is not allowed, which has held me back from asking for extras, & have never received any hints too, so No extras ever.

They always have some monthly schemes going on. Definitely recommended for pure good massage experience.

JayFun123
06-01-16, 09:55
Hello guys,

Honeysingh name was heard a lots of time in this forum. I was excited to meet her since a month ultimately yesterday went to the spa with appointment of Honeysingh. Went into the room and change to dispo. She arrived and massage started. Just in two minutes she stopped massage and going to normal talk with me. It looks like she was known that no one wants massage but only extra. I hug her and kissed her. She asked pointing to Johnny that do I want anything there? I said yes and did bargaining. She removes dispo and start to give BJ. Meanwhile I removed her top and sucks his boobs a lot. She had really good pair of boobs of my type. She has given me a awesome DFK about more than 5 minutes it's one of the best DFK of my life. I fingered her pussy with sucking her boobs. She was very excited now. She rubbed my Johnny on her pussy a lot. Just like we doing Intercourse in all position but she was going rubbed it instead of Intercourse. After a time she came out when she was on top of me. She again gave me a very good BJ. She then put oil on Johnny and give HJ to unload me. She told me to come again to have more fun with her.

It was really a exciting and superb experience with Honeysingh.

Figure: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Face: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: sure to get more service with her.

SexSeeker69
06-01-16, 15:00
Friends,

This is my 1st FR on the forum, dedicated to the seniors who guided me. Specially HornySperm09, JayFun123 & BunnyBoyy. For the right pointers that initiated me into the fun scene in Baroda. Thank you guys!

Many on the forum have already experienced the HS service – I'm sharing my recent outing. So hope it lives up to the sexpectations.

I took an appointment at the Hari jagah spa and booked HS. Spa was dark, with a slightly bulky & indifferent looking guy at the counter. No courtesy or welcome smile – he simply scribbles on a form & tries to sell me his package & then points to a room.

As I go into the room – the 1st thing that scares me is the small (6 inch by 6 inch) transparent glass peep window they have in the door! OMG! No privacy! Half my excitement is dead.

The dimly lit room is small, plain but clean and thankfully not smelly. There's the dispo & towel on the bed & I start changing when I hear a knock on the door. A sexy looking (face down) smiling lady comes in & as I lie on the bed, I tell her I am not comfortable with the window to which she giggles & says "Don worry". I interpret that positively & trying an early run, point to my dispos & say that I am not comfortable with those too. But she giggles & says I keep them & I go along.

Well, I turn & she proceeds to give me a great dry pressing, walking on my back & bums, and she does a wonderful job of that. There is small chit chat & more giggling. Then she sits on my back and starts (her smooth skin touching mine) with the cream or oil and does good elbow massage all over the back, specially the bum – really nice job.

I turn & ask her if there's any special service she provides. And she smiles knowingly. BJ & touching upper part available. With brains in my horny groin, I negotiate a little and deal is struck. She take payment first, I wash & she starts the BBBJ. Lets me caress her boobs, suck her nips, and press her firm bums. Nice pair of big lips & warm mouth. Am so damn excited & have a really good time. She gives me some excellent back twists. I wash up and reach the counter where I pay that inert guy – no courteous "how was your massage sir? But he again tries to sell me his package. I say next time and leave.

Overall a decent experience.

WIR– Yes.

Mastermonger
06-03-16, 08:27
Nice FR. Good to see something happening in Gujarat.

Friends,

This is my 1st FR on the forum, dedicated to the seniors who guided me. Specially HornySperm09, JayFun123 & BunnyBoyy. For the right pointers that initiated me into the fun scene in Baroda. Thank you guys!

Many on the forum have already experienced the HS service I'm sharing my recent outing. So hope it lives up to the sexpectations.

I took an appointment at the Hari jagah spa and booked HS. Spa was dark, with a slightly bulky & indifferent looking guy at the counter. No courtesy or welcome smile he simply scribbles on a form & tries to sell me his package & then points to a room.

As I go into the room the 1st thing that scares me is the small (6 inch by 6 inch) transparent glass peep window they have in the door! OMG! No privacy! Half my excitement is dead..

HornySperm09
06-06-16, 16:06
Mr. Sandybajaj clear your inbox.

MJustHere
06-08-16, 22:01
Had been to the spa where Honey Singh is. But got 'Yoyo' instead. Guys, she's not a looker like HS, but is quite good at her skills. She's quite communicative and fun loving. The BBBJ and CIM were amazing. In fact I had warned her that I was about to shoot, but she just went on gesturing that I should not worry about it. But she would not negotiate on her tip. The good thing is that she quoted 2 k only and stuck to it and did not quote obscenely high price only to negotiate much lower later. Good DFK and deep throat.

P. S: apart from has and Yoyo there was another good looking gal there. Would love to try her. Anyone knows about her?

SexSeeker69
06-09-16, 06:56
Had been to the spa where Honey Singh is. But got 'Yoyo' instead. Guys, she's not a looker like HS, but is quite good at her skills. She's quite communicative and fun loving. The BBBJ and CIM were amazing. In fact I had warned her that I was about to shoot, but she just went on gesturing that I should not worry about it. But she would not negotiate on her tip. The good thing is that she quoted 2 k only and stuck to it and did not quote obscenely high price only to negotiate much lower later. Good DFK and deep throat.

P. S: apart from has and Yoyo there was another good looking gal there. Would love to try her. Anyone knows about her?Hi!

When was this? I hear Yo Yo was wearing braces.

IMHO Yo Yo looked sweeter than HS. Looks like there's a mix-up as both are interchangeably being called HS.

But then, as they say beauty lies in the "eyes of the beholder" or maybe it should be modified to "guy getting the BJ" .

I hear that the 3rd girl is not into extras. Though haven't tried myself.

MJustHere
06-10-16, 15:27
No no. No braces on Yoyo. This was last week. Ya she's kinda sweet and naughty too. And no mistake here she was Yoyo. Because that's what the guy on the counter wrote on the form too. Also, I asked her name to get things rolling. HS was assigned to another guy and I saw the name being written on the form too as he was alongside me at the counter. Saw HS leave the cabin too when I walked out. And that's the time I saw the third looker too. Ya you are bang on target about the beauty thing.

Hi!

When was this? I hear Yo Yo was wearing braces.

IMHO Yo Yo looked sweeter than HS. Looks like there's a mix-up as both are interchangeably being called HS.

But then, as they say beauty lies in the "eyes of the beholder" or maybe it should be modified to "guy getting the BJ" .

I hear that the 3rd girl is not into extras. Though haven't tried myself.

HornySperm09
06-20-16, 15:37
Hello brothers.

I hope everyone is enjoying!

Tried two new spa girls last week. One at why spa and one at "hari jagah" spa.

Name of both therapist starts with S.

Why spa therapist joined last week only. Good massage and good attitude.

After finishing on my back she asked me to turn. And inquired about whether she has done her job well or not.

I answered her in affirmative. I asked are you tired? She said little bit. I offered her back massage and she readily agreed.

We switched places and I started doing massage. She was happy by the end of ten min so do I.

Thn I asked her about menu and I took her body access without clothes for 1 k.

Had nice DFK. She has good body with nice boobs. Her face is average. But worth experiencing.

She don't have local number so didn't exchange it. Will visit her again.

Now at "hari jagah" I wanted to try this girl since long but couldn't manage somehow.

Also from the forum I got to know she is not in extras. But still wanted to give it a try.

Booked an appointment in the evening. And reached there on time. Took dry massage.

If you like high pressure massage. She's the one you look for. Amazing massage and nice stretching.

During the massage she talked about many thing. One of them was her dislike towards spa owner.

He makes them wear sexy clothes and ask them to spend night with his friends. After almost 50 min. I hold her hand and told everything will be ok.

I moved forward to kiss her and she didn't blink even and we kissed. I extended duration by 30 min. And had fun with her.

I gave her 1 k. And she took it with smile. But said she will take 2 k next time.

She has AMAZING pair of boobs and fit body.

Happy mongering guys!

SexSeeker69
06-21-16, 06:33
HornySperm,

That's a breakthrough!

Your compassionate attitude has broken many barriers, getting you into extra time. So play ball. LOL.

Keep at it dude & keep posting your ventures!

I tried HS once again and experience was OK, though not to my entire satisfaction. Was expecting a gag BJ but she just couldn't take it whole. Said it was big.

Am really wanting a Gag BBBJ with CIM. Will appreciate pointers by seniors please. My PM is activated.

Thanks!

Hello brothers.

I hope everyone is enjoying!

Tried two new spa girls last week. One at why spa and one at "hari jagah" spa.

Name of both therapist starts with S.

Why spa therapist joined last week only. Good massage and good attitude.

After finishing on my back she asked me to turn. And inquired about whether she has done her job well or not.

I answered her in affirmative. I asked are you tired? She said little bit. I offered her back massage and she readily agreed.

We switched places and I started doing massage. She was happy by the end of ten min so do I..

Puri Havas
06-21-16, 20:04
Hello mongering brothers,

This is my first post here. I have been reading your posts since last 2 days and could not resist myself going to these MP's. Thank you all the experience was awesome, my first in Vadodara. I am sharing that experience with you all.

I went to this MP at OP Road. The one above famous two balls shop. The receptionist guy was a young fellow. Tried to give him hints and asked him to allow me to select the girl. But he did not. Finally I paid and was asked to wait. Suddenly a cool looking Thai chick arrived with dyed golden hairs. Damn hot. Alas, she was for the client who was waiting before me. That increased my levels of expectation. I asked the receptionist what is the age of babes working there. He said all Thai between 20 to 30. Then arrived Miss K. OK looking, maybe close to 30. I did not like the look of her hence I asked the receptionist to change the therapist. He said OK but also told that the other chick is a bit fat. I refused and decided to go ahead with Miss K. She took me to a room and asked me to change. The room was OK with an attached bath room and nice ambiance. Soft musing was playing in background. She went outside and I started removing clothes. After 5 Minutes, she arrived with a lady who was a bit on the fat side. (may be this was the lady which receptionist was talking about). But boy she was amazingly hot and not exactly fat but a bit on the healthy side, but damn good looker. I realized what mistake I had made by refusing her. Then the fat one said sorry and went away and Miss K entered the room. I changed myself to dispo and she started the massage. Withing next 10 minutes she was already touching my johnny boy and trying to be funny. In between I also started occasionally touching her tits. She did not mind that. These were clear signs that HJ was on. All this fun happened for at least 40 min. Once she even pulled down the dispo to check my erection and then put it back with a smile. Then after finishing massage she asked for HJ. I asked her that I also want TL. She quoted 2 K. I said that I will give only 1 k for which she only offered to give HJ. Then I increased my bet and quoted 1.2 K but finally the offer was closed at 1.5 K. She lifter her Tee and she had very small tits. But for fans of small tits like me this was heaven. Very perky and Dark brown in color. She took oil in hands and starting stroking johnny and I started sucking those juicy tits. I also started putting my hand between her legs from behind. She did not mind it at all. Finally I came and the session ended. She asked for tip of 200 which I refused as I was already paying as per the negotiated rate. The massage was just OK but her attitude was too good.

Overall experience: OK.

Total damage: 1.1 K massage + 1.5 K extra service.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Will go sometime again and this time will ask for the fat one.

Puri Havas
06-21-16, 20:14
Will someone please inform me where is this Hari jagah. I am not able to get this place.

MJustHere
06-22-16, 21:09
Bro,

Try another gal 'Yoyo' (not her real name but fairly close) at the same place. She is expert at that. Even a friend of mine had a so so experience with Honey Singh. Yoyo is a chirpy gal. Lots of fun even otherwise. Charged me 2 k. You can read my earlier post on her.

HornySperm,

That's a breakthrough!

Your compassionate attitude has broken many barriers, getting you into extra time. So play ball. LOL.

Keep at it dude & keep posting your ventures!

I tried HS once again and experience was OK, though not to my entire satisfaction. Was expecting a gag BJ but she just couldn't take it whole. Said it was big.

Am really wanting a Gag BBBJ with CIM. Will appreciate pointers by seniors please. My PM is activated.

Thanks!

SexSeeker69
06-23-16, 06:34
Thanks MJH! Will definitely try her out.

Bro,

Try another gal 'Yoyo' (not her real name but fairly close) at the same place. She is expert at that. Even a friend of mine had a so so experience with Honey Singh. Yoyo is a chirpy gal. Lots of fun even otherwise. Charged me 2 k. You can read my earlier post on her.

Peacock3321
06-26-16, 11:46
Dear all,

Recently I visited spa in Chikuwadi name like Italian city which was famous.

G spa earlier it has same owner who run old spa heard they have all new NE.

Staff so wanted to try out last Monday visited on eve nothing change.

Expect name basic tel malish with no extras.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Suraj Boby
06-26-16, 20:49
Hello Baroda fellas.

I'm from Delhi forum and frequently visiting Baroda on regular bases. Delhi is mongering paradise in India but don't want to miss the excitement of exploring fun at New place. I would really appreciate if seniors can PM some contacts. I'm regular monger and prefer budget options. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Revers
06-26-16, 23:21
I had same experience but with first girls which was saw by you first time golden hair skinny body. She's damn good.

Hello mongering brothers,

This is my first post here. I have been reading your posts since last 2 days and could not resist myself going to these MP's. Thank you all the experience was awesome, my first in Vadodara. I am sharing that experience with you all.

I went to this MP at OP Road. The one above famous two balls shop. The receptionist guy was a young fellow. Tried to give him hints and asked him to allow me to select the girl. But he did not. Finally I paid and was asked to wait. Suddenly a cool looking Thai chick arrived with dyed golden hairs. Damn hot. Alas, she was for the client who was waiting before me. That increased my levels of expectation. I asked the receptionist what is the age of babes working there. He said all Thai between 20 to 30. Then arrived Miss K. OK looking, maybe close to 30. I did not like the look of her hence I asked the receptionist to change the therapist. He said OK but also told that the other chick is a bit fat. I refused and decided to go ahead with Miss K. She took me to a room and asked me to change. The room was OK with an attached bath room and nice ambiance. Soft musing was playing in background. She went outside and I started removing clothes. After 5 Minutes, she arrived with a lady who was a bit on the fat side. (may be this was the lady which receptionist was talking about). But boy she was amazingly hot and not exactly fat but a bit on the healthy side, but damn good looker. I realized what mistake I had made by refusing her. Then the fat one said sorry and went away and Miss K entered the room. I changed myself to dispo and she started the massage. Withing next 10 minutes she was already touching my johnny boy and trying to be funny...

Puri Havas
06-27-16, 02:22
Hi friends,

Soon I will be paying for subscription charges. I have just one doubt here if you guys can help. Are we allowed to make payments to international websites. I hope there is no RBI guideline on this. Has any of you become a member by paying through credit cards. If yes then did it create any problems later. Please advice.

Puri Havas
06-27-16, 02:27
Dear Revers,

What are the extra services that she provides. Does she give FS. Can you please advice.

You are right she is skinny but a good looker.

I had same experience but with first girls which was saw by you first time golden hair skinny body. She's damn good.

SexSeeker69
06-27-16, 06:53
Hello friends!

Had been to this Hari jagah spa twice earlier & got serviced by HS1 both times- 2nd time being a little wanting.

Hence I wasn't too interested in trying HS1 again and was looking to try HS2, and Thanks to further recommendation by MJustHere bro, 3rd time decided to tried HS2.

The experience was good. Nice dry massage & stretches with a knowing smile all the while on her face. Negotiations took some time but everything fell in place & out popped her twin assets.

Had a nice session of DFK, ear lick, nip lick, boob suck, member servicing, Gem lick. Couldn't really take that much sensation and came earlier than I would want. And she did HJ for my 2nd arrival.

Overall nice time. Will return again for sure!

The counter guy read out my number & name & asked me to sign in a register. Has anyone been asked to do that?

MJustHere
06-28-16, 20:37
Saw a Gujarati news app. It has news on a raid at the flower spa. The spa that had Bambaiya gals who could hardly do massage and were only interested in extras. So play safe guys. Preferably lie low and put brain before the dick.

Puri Havas
06-29-16, 14:21
Monger brothers,

This is correct. Flower spa was raided yesterday. LE sent an impostor to catch them red handed. Hence stay low profile for some days. Tell your johnny boy to stay calm for a few days. Remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Puri Havas

Saw a Gujarati news app. It has news on a raid at the flower spa. The spa that had Bambaiya gals who could hardly do massage and were only interested in extras. So play safe guys. Preferably lie low and put brain before the dick.

HornySperm09
06-29-16, 16:03
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vadodara/Sex-racket-busted-in-spa-two-booked/articleshow/52967664.cms

Monger brothers,

This is correct. Flower spa was raided yesterday. LE sent an impostor to catch them red handed. Hence stay low profile for some days. Tell your johnny boy to stay calm for a few days. Remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Puri Havas

Puri Havas
06-30-16, 04:19
Guys,

The safest place in Baroda at present is visiting indies. If spas are on LE radar then I am sure even SP will be under watch. So play safe. Its just a suggestion from my side as I don't want any.

Of my horny mates to get in trouble. Play safe stay safe.

P. H

HornySperm09
07-01-16, 09:39
As per gujarati news paper total 12 spa have been raided in last 2 days. Only one spa was booked under sex racket.

I think it would be safe to monger in spa after a week or so.

Cheers.

JayFun123
07-04-16, 07:06
As per gujarati news paper total 12 spa have been raided in last 2 days. Only one spa was booked under sex racket.

I think it would be safe to monger in spa after a week or so.

Cheers.All Thai girls are going back to the Thailand by this week. And not sure when they will come back or even whether will come back or not.

All dear mongers find and explore other options now as for a long time now we may not have spa options.

Tut Li
07-08-16, 20:00
Guys,

The safest place in Baroda at present is visiting indies. If spas are on LE radar then I am sure even SP will be under watch. So play safe. Its just a suggestion from my side as I don't want any.

Of my horny mates to get in trouble. Play safe stay safe.

P. HBro, I am from Pune forum and was reading this forum today. About 90 % post in last few months are related to only SPAs.

Are there any indes now?

Long back, I had one or two from a kind member Rohancool here, don't know why & where he has disappeared.

PrateekKhanna
07-09-16, 05:51
Hey TutLi,

Rohancool has taken a sabbatical, or so it seems. He had some good contacts but now, he never responds to PMs or calls and we should respect his decision, it at all, he feels like not responding or contributing here on forum. I am sure he would be having a lot of fun where ever he is currently, I have met him and he is a gem of a person.

Vadodara scene is quite dry. As opposed to that in metros, the quality with SP's has gone to new level downwards.

Recently, came to know that many WG come here on contract to some SP from Ahmedabad, including Russians, saw some pics as well, but, the damages are quite high, to the tune of 4-5-10 K ST, I am not sure I would spend that kind of money for 30 minutes of fun. Its better to go to Delhi and have fun there in reasonable price as opposed to spending that insane amount here.

Also, if you check Locanto, there are some SP's providing chicks, damages being similar, I am sure the scene should be some what better in terms of indies and all, but it can be explored by the people who have been living here, know the native language well, and have friend circle among local guys.

There are limited SP's here, so incall option is limited, even at that price range, and getting a hotel or a safe place otherwise is quite hard, if not impossible, here.

For me personally, it all seems too risky to explore, I have only been here for two years, don't know the local language and more so, not friends with local guys from that specific section of society who can help me with these things. Its a matter of great disgust and agony, for a city like Vadodara, we have to go all the way to Delhi to have some nice time.

I have stopped asking for services from the only SP I know as I have not been able to get new supply lines on my expected prices, and am not keen to spend that much, in this time of recession, guys with similar background can probably relate to this. Going out 2-3 times would send you back by 10-12 k, not worth it! Delhi on the other hand is heaven for people like us, we have unlimited supply of NI's, NE's, CIS and indies etc at reasonable prices with better an GFE attitude.

The quality we get here in 4-5 k can be had in Delhi for 1 to 1. 2 k easily. So, I am personally keeping my fingers crossed, still trying to speak to and explore all the limited leads I have here, without much of a success though.

Since I am not a Spa kind of a guy, do not have much idea but recently read reports on crackdown on all the major Spas here, scene getting bad to worse for mongers.

Cheers!

Bro, I am from Pune forum and was reading this forum today. About 90 % post in last few months are related to only SPAs.

Are there any indes now?

Long back, I had one or two from a kind member Rohancool here, don't know why & where he has disappeared.

Puri Havas
07-09-16, 07:25
You are right bro. I miss Ahmedabad. Mongering is a bit expensive there but worth giving a shot as options are better. But as I have mentioned before, there is a light at the end of a tunnel. Now waiting for this tunnel to end in Vadodara.

PH

Hey TutLi,

Rohancool has taken a sabbatical, or so it seems. He had some good contacts but now, he never responds to PMs or calls and we should respect his decision, it at all, he feels like not responding or contributing here on forum. I am sure he would be having a lot of fun where ever he is currently, I have met him and he is a gem of a person.

Vadodara scene is quite dry. As opposed to that in metros, the quality with SP's has gone to new level downwards.

Recently, came to know that many WG come here on contract to some SP from Ahmedabad, including Russians, saw some pics as well, but, the damages are quite high, to the tune of 4-5-10 K ST, I am not sure I would spend that kind of money for 30 minutes of fun. Its better to go to Delhi and have fun there in reasonable price as opposed to spending that insane amount here.

Also, if you check Locanto, there are some SP's providing chicks, damages being similar, I am sure the scene should be some what better in terms of indies and all, but it can be explored by the people who have been living here, know the native language well, and have friend circle among local guys.

SexSeeker69
07-12-16, 12:20
You are right bro. I miss Ahmedabad. Mongering is a bit expensive there but worth giving a shot as options are better. But as I have mentioned before, there is a light at the end of a tunnel. Now waiting for this tunnel to end in Vadodara.

PHHi bro!

Would request you to please share reliable Ahmedabad SP's contacts if possible. My PM is active.

Thanks!

SS69

JayFun123
07-14-16, 06:10
Hello guys,

Yesterday was free for some action. Due to unavailability of Thai only option left for Baroda is SP. Called my regular SP and he send me the pics. I choose one Nepali chick looking so good. Picked her from SP place and went to private place. Lookwise she is really beautiful. Taken dinner and having chit chat. See movies on laptop and start action. Body was not bad and her hair was looking awesome. She stand on knees and give good BJ. I sacked her enjoyable boobs for long time. Deed action in many positions. She was ready to please as we want.

Look: 9\10.

Body: 7\10.

Boobs: 7\10.

Attitude: 8\10.

GFE: 7\10.

WIR: sure.

Tut Li
07-14-16, 17:46
Hello guys,

Yesterday was free for some action. Due to unavailability of Thai only option left for Baroda is SP. Called my regular SP and he send me the pics. I choose one Nepali chick looking so good. Picked her from SP place and went to private place. Lookwise she is really beautiful. Taken dinner and having chit chat. See movies on laptop and start action. Body was not bad and her hair was looking awesome. She stand on knees and give good BJ. I sacked her enjoyable boobs for long time. Deed action in many positions. She was ready to please as we want.

WIR: sure.Hey bro. Have recently moved to this somewhat dull forum from Pune. Don't want to start any paid mongering now. Not into SPA, MPs & SPa. But little curious to know the usual SP charges here. Also, if someone can pm what are the safe places to venture (have chicks who are looking for fun, but they are not working girls). I guess place is big constraint here as I m local and can't go to hotels for fun. Looking forward to interact with few guys here. I m sure, will add some value to this forum.

JayFun123
07-16-16, 11:37
Hi guys,

Because of having free time for a week bang a cutie again in Baroda. Called my SP and told to meet the girl miss S. I met her a year ago so knowing about her service. Called SP and went to hotel for St. Booked room after sometime she arrived. She recognize me instantly. Have Hi Hello, and she gave a good and long DFK. Her books are above than average. She was ready to please me as I want that the good sign of girl from my view. She gave BJ and bang in miss and wot. It was totally GFE for me.

Face 8\10.

Attitude 9\10.

Body 7\10.

GFE 8\10.

Boobs 6\10.

VFM 8\10.

JayFun123
07-16-16, 11:39
Hey bro. Have recently moved to this somewhat dull forum from Pune. Don't want to start any paid mongering now. Not into SPA, MPs & SPa. But little curious to know the usual SP charges here. Also, if someone can pm what are the safe places to venture (have chicks who are looking for fun, but they are not working girls). I guess place is big constraint here as I m local and can't go to hotels for fun. Looking forward to interact with few guys here. I m sure, will add some value to this forum.Can you clear you inbox please.

Tut Li
07-16-16, 21:04
Can you clear you inbox please.Cleared few msgs to create some space.

SexSeeker69
07-19-16, 14:20
Hello guys,

WIR: sure.JayFun,

You are indeed a Lucky guy with private place to bang these beauties from SP's. After the spa scene is over, the choice is indeed restricted to SP's and sooner or later I'll have to take the lunge. LOL.

BunnyBoyy
07-21-16, 08:38
So all the Thai girls are gone locally?

JayFun,

You are indeed a Lucky guy with private place to bang these beauties from SP's. After the spa scene is over, the choice is indeed restricted to SP's and sooner or later I'll have to take the lunge. LOL.

SexSeeker69
07-22-16, 08:29
So all the Thai girls are gone locally?Yes. All Thai girls gone. Some back to Bangkok & some to other cities like Ahmedabad, Delhi, Amritsar, Mumbai etc.

SmartVvarma
07-23-16, 08:41
Cleared few msgs to create some space.Hey. Get prepared to be flooded with PM. LOL.

Play Safe.

Suraj Boby
07-25-16, 10:40
Hi fellas,

I'm active member of Delhi forum, need help for SP or indi digits in Baroda. Will reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Jayalak1001
07-25-16, 11:56
Hey guys,

Have been in Baroda for a while now, spa scene have become dull, need help in providing SP contact & charges.

Anilm84
07-26-16, 08:37
Was in Baroda for a day to attend meetings. Have been hearing about the dry scene through the forum but decided to try anyway. Had some time to kill before my flight back home so called the Spa at Gotri where I used to go in the past. They said that They don't have any Thai staff currently but Indian are available.

Since I go there regularly and always used to ask for Thai therapist am guessing the receptionist understood my needs. She also added that the girl is very good.

Didn't want to risk going all the way there and coming back without any action so I skipped.

Locals / other regulars please advise. Is the LE activity only against Thai therapists or should I be careful while opting for Indians also. Again, not sure if the Indians in that spa provide any extras, but am guessing they would going by some previous reviews in the forum and the attitude of the receptionist.

Raju1985
07-26-16, 16:10
I am new on this forum. Can anyone PM me Vadodara SP number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Praks111
07-27-16, 15:41
I was at Baroda last Saturday for some work. Long back I used to get good mongering options at Baroda but then there was not much. All those girl friendly hotels were of no help special lying after the flyover constructed on the J pur road.

So with these negative thoughts I stopped looking for options at Baroda. But this visit turned out to be in a way better. I was passing through the black horse circle and the just before hitting the circle while coming from station to circle at the bus stop I saw one girl / lady somehow her looks made me feel let me try. I stopped and got to the bus stop. Lit a cigarette and watched this girl. After few minutes she asked me the time. I could see her wrist watch. Then could make out that she here for a game. Picked courage and asked her where she wants to go. She smiled and asked if I can take her somewhere she can join. Took her into my car. She asked if I have a place? When I said any hotel. She said no then as my car moved she moved her hand and took control of little brother. Finally we took off to the old Ahmedabad highway.

Stopped at one of the highway hotel booked a room. No I'd asked. Had a nice DFK and she offered BBBJ but went in for CBJ. Entered miss and tried some doggy and finished. Had just one condom in my wallet. Finished and dropped her near the nearest Bus Stand and drove back home.

She is not a regular but comes to the bus stop in the afternoon to find a monger. Total damages from 1500 gave her a tip of another 300.

SexSeeker69
07-28-16, 07:26
I was at Baroda last Saturday for some work. Long back I used to get good mongering options at Baroda but then there was not much. All those girl friendly hotels were of no help special lying after the flyover constructed on the J pur road.

So with these negative thoughts I stopped looking for options at Baroda. But this visit turned out to be in a way better. I was passing through the black horse circle and the just before hitting the circle while coming from station to circle at the bus stop I saw one girl / lady somehow her looks made me feel let me try. I stopped and got to the bus stop. Lit a cigarette and watched this girl. After few minutes she asked me the time. I could see her wrist watch. Then could make out that she here for a game. Picked courage and asked her where she wants to go. She smiled and asked if I can take her somewhere she can join. Took her into my car. She asked if I have a place? When I said any hotel. She said no then as my car moved she moved her hand and took control of little brother..Good work bro! Fortune favors the brave! Those who venture out with passion shall get the fuck. LOL. Keep it up! Do share digits & hotel indications.

Ash05
07-30-16, 10:57
Opposite to Sayaji bag there are lot of food joints. From there 100 mts in direction of traffic you will find a road going to railway station / Pratapgunj. At this place one can easily find girls whose face is covered. I finalize the deal 1500 for an hour. Initially she told she will pay hotel charges but at the hotel she declined. It was lady in her early 30's. She removed her clothes and asked for 100 rs as tip. I started with some foreplay but she was in hurry and constantly saying police raids are frequent do it fast. I lost my all excitement. She gave blowjob with condom for a few seconds and then complete the did miss. She was not even ready for another position. A big KLPD. After coming out of the hotel I saw a girl (probably below 20). So you may try your luck at this place.

Looks- 5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 3/10.

Attitude-0/10.

Damage- 1500+200 (room)+100 (tip).

Ash05
07-30-16, 11:49
Visited spa at Gotri road which is inside urban fitness center. Allotted NE girl. Massage was good but she didn't agreed for extra. If you go there ask for Thai girl as most NE girls don't provide extra.

Look- 8/10.

Massage- 9/10.

Damage- 900 (nearby coupon).

WIR- no.

VishudJb
08-14-16, 07:12
Opposite to Sayaji bag there are lot of food joints. From there 100 mts in direction of traffic you will find a road going to railway station / Pratapgunj. At this place one can easily find girls whose face is covered. I finalize the deal 1500 for an hour. Initially she told she will pay hotel charges but at the hotel she declined. It was lady in her early 30's. She removed her clothes and asked for 100 rs as tip. I started with some foreplay but she was in hurry and constantly saying police raids are frequent do it fast. I lost my all excitement. She gave blowjob with condom for a few seconds and then complete the did miss. She was not even ready for another position. A big KLPD. After coming out of the hotel I saw a girl (probably below 20). So you may try your luck at this place.

Looks- 5/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 3/10.

Attitude-0/10.

Damage- 1500+200 (room)+100 (tip).Bad luck bro better luck next time.

HornySperm09
08-16-16, 10:43
Hello brothers,

Just came to know that thais are back in some of the spas. Lets hope for some action.

Cheers.

CoolDude712
08-16-16, 15:14
Hi guys,

Its very old FR. Taken a risk to contact an AD giver.

After couple of days follow up, he had agreed to meet me out.

We met and discussed few things and he allowed me to have his wife.

She was also open and happy to enjoy as well.

Overall it was a nice experience at Vadodara.

CD.

Aman1431
08-19-16, 02:33
Hi guys,

Its very old FR. Taken a risk to contact an AD giver.

After couple of days follow up, he had agreed to meet me out.

We met and discussed few things and he allowed me to have his wife.

She was also open and happy to enjoy as well.

Overall it was a nice experience at Vadodara.

CD.Found one ad by the name of girls who offers his wife. Is it the same you tried. I m visiting Vadodara in Fe days and looking forward to options like this. Please confirm is it the same. How was service and damages for a pop and does she gives BBBJ and DFK. Built of wife boobs size.

JayFun123
08-24-16, 11:20
After a long time called SP to have someone. They show me pics and when I called late he told only one miss be among that is available. Don't wanted to take her but due to busy schedule for next many days thought to take chance. Picked the girl took to the private place and took dinner. The girl was speaking too much but it's OK for me. She has very white and smooth skin. Gave a light DFK. Kissed her all over body. She was also kissed me all over. Sacked her boobs. Boobs are very loose and small just like 70 years old lady boobs. Gave me a fabulous CBJ. She was sacking really good like vacuum. Taken in wot and she was riding fantastically I was enjoying her tight pussy and after 15 minutes came in same position. She has good attitude. It was looking that she does not know how to please the guy.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 1/10.

Skin: 8/10.

Face: 5/10.

WIR: no.

JayFun123
08-27-16, 06:21
Read the FR of senior member Bunnyboy for the date of 18-5-2016. He had very good experience with a girl and also attached the pic also to the FR. One of his words in FR that a pornstar experience attracted me towards that girls and I also want to enjoy that experience. I saw same photo with SP a week ago so wanted to meet that girl as time permits. Called and fixed appointment with her a day ago. Picked the girl and took to private place. She was looking not bad in very short t-shirt. She make up a lot on face. Talked with her a lot in way and at private place. She was ready to please a man at every position. She removed wears and boobs looking nice and body curve is also good. She gave a awesome BJ while I am in standing position. Fucked her in miss and then wot. She was riding really like wild and I enjoyed each stroke man. I unloaded in wot and she still keeps going. After first round took dinner and watch sex movie in laptop. After completion of movie started second round. She again gave me standing BJ which I like most. And now fucked only in cw position this time also she ride like she will never get cock again. Again watch another movie and it's about to morning so started a third round this time she deny to give BJ and I fucked in doggy. Overall I must say she was too good and ready for every position. One of the best experience till far.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

BoomBoomDesi
09-07-16, 04:35
Hello,

Does anybody have any update on Thai chicks in MP. Are they back. I did talk to aye M O spa on phone 2 days ago. They are still running with only north east. Any update on rest of the MP.

Boom boom.

HornySperm09
09-07-16, 15:23
Hey BBD.

Yeah thais are back in few spa. Two branches of why E P spa and at court-asia spa near the one which you mentioned.

Cheers.

Hello,

Does anybody have any update on Thai chicks in MP. Are they back. I did talk to aye M O spa on phone 2 days ago. They are still running with only north east. Any update on rest of the MP.

Boom boom.

Rambo2014
09-09-16, 17:00
Hi guys.

I m quite a bit out of action these days only going to spa with Thais.

I came across reading about locanto. And read many ads by SPs.

Before calling I just wanted to know are they good?

If anyone has good SP than please PM.

The number I have of one SP serves very low quality so eventually I stopped asking her. And commuted to Thailand couple of times this year. But I guess desi is desi.

Thanks.

BoomBoomDesi
09-10-16, 02:51
Hi Rambo,

I had used locanto just once. I had a very poor experience. The major issue was 2 to 3 SP were serving the same chick and too with different rates. That chick also gave very poor service. Hence decided not to go with these SP. Also some might demand for money in advance. Never fell for it.

Boom boom.

Hi guys.

I m quite a bit out of action these days only going to spa with Thais.

I came across reading about locanto. And read many ads by SPs.

Before calling I just wanted to know are they good?

If anyone has good SP than please PM.

The number I have of one SP serves very low quality so eventually I stopped asking her. And commuted to Thailand couple of times this year. But I guess desi is desi.

Thanks.

Nr098
09-10-16, 14:57
Read the FR of senior member Bunnyboy for the date of 18-5-2016. He had very good experience with a girl and also attached the pic also to the FR. One of his words in FR that a pornstar experience attracted me towards that girls and I also want to enjoy that experience. I saw same photo with SP a week ago so wanted to meet that girl as time permits. Called and fixed appointment with her a day ago. Picked the girl and took to private place. She was looking not bad in very short t-shirt. She make up a lot on face. Talked with her a lot in way and at private place. She was ready to please a man at every position. She removed wears and boobs looking nice and body curve is also good. She gave a awesome BJ while I am in standing position. Fucked her in miss and then wot. She was riding really like wild and I enjoyed each stroke man. I unloaded in wot and she still keeps going. After first round took dinner and watch sex movie in laptop. After completion of movie started second round. She again gave me standing BJ which I like most. And now fucked only in cw position this time also she ride like she will never get cock again. Again watch another movie and it's about to morning so started a third round this time she deny to give BJ and I fucked in doggy. Overall I must say she was too good and ready for every position. One of the best experience till far.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

WIR: sure.Kindly provide me the contact. Is that her private place?

Greetings,

Jackson

Rambo2014
09-11-16, 10:29
Hi Rambo,

I had used locanto just once. I had a very poor experience. The major issue was 2 to 3 SP were serving the same chick and too with different rates. That chick also gave very poor service. Hence decided not to go with these SP. Also some might demand for money in advance. Never fell for it.

Boom boom.Thanks for saving me Boomboom.

Can you suggest any way than locanto?

BoomBoomDesi
09-11-16, 10:33
Hello Horny,

I talked to both of these spa. The Asia spa NR the circle, told me that they do have 2 Thais, and they are available only on prior appointment. When I talked to why E P they told me at present only have Russians and NE and no Thais. Hence happy mongering with Thais as we all know Russians don't give extras.

BoomBoom.

Hey BBD.

Yeah thais are back in few spa. Two branches of why E P spa and at court-asia spa near the one which you mentioned.

Cheers.

Viral55
09-15-16, 15:47
Hi,

I'm new here.

Can anyone explain me how you call gals in hotels. The directly ask for them or any see word used for that?

Read the FR of senior member Bunnyboy for the date of 18-5-2016. He had very good experience with a girl and also attached the pic also to the FR. One of his words in FR that a pornstar experience attracted me towards that girls and I also want to enjoy that experience. I saw same photo with SP a week ago so wanted to meet that girl as time permits. Called and fixed appointment with her a day ago. Picked the girl and took to private place. She was looking not bad in very short t-shirt. She make up a lot on face. Talked with her a lot in way and at private place. She was ready to please a man at every position. She removed wears and boobs looking nice and body curve is also good. She gave a awesome BJ while I am in standing position. Fucked her in miss and then wot. She was riding really like wild and I enjoyed each stroke man. I unloaded in wot and she still keeps going. After first round took dinner and watch sex movie in laptop. After completion of movie started second round..

PrateekKhanna
09-16-16, 06:33
Don't even think! It's highly risky, you might possible end up in a police locker!

Read the forum for hints, explore on your own first, before asking for any help on the forum.

Hi,

I'm new here.

Can anyone explain me how you call gals in hotels. The directly ask for them or any see word used for that?

JayFun123
09-16-16, 11:41
Hi,

I'm new here.

Can anyone explain me how you call gals in hotels. The directly ask for them or any see word used for that?Hi,

First get PM facility. Read the FR of forum. Try your own at spa and some SPs. You will get how all this works and then communicate seniors and others of forum. This all will work good for you.

PunjabiMunda
10-04-16, 15:13
Am visiting baroda in some days. A friend in Delhi said some good things about thai spa in inorbit mall? Any feedback here? You can PM me also.

PrakashChauhan
10-05-16, 13:53
Am visiting baroda in some days. A friend in Delhi said some good things about thai spa in inorbit mall? Any feedback here? You can PM me also.I I had a recent pleasant experience with a NI at a spa in Vadodara Top access and HJ was on menu. Please pm me if you want further info. Enjoy and be safe.

TheTank85
10-13-16, 14:24
I am new on this forum. Can anyone PM me Vadodara SP number.

Greetings,

JacksonYou should RTFF before asking for numbers directly. Read the many hints and follow up with questions. I know its the easiest way but you should put in some effort.

Regards,

TheTank.

TheTank85
10-13-16, 14:27
Hello guys,

WIR: sure.Glad to see people posting good and precise reviews!

TheTank

TheTank85
10-13-16, 14:32
Hey bro. Have recently moved to this somewhat dull forum from Pune. Don't want to start any paid mongering now. Not into SPA, MPs & SPa. But little curious to know the usual SP charges here. Also, if someone can pm what are the safe places to venture (have chicks who are looking for fun, but they are not working girls). I guess place is big constraint here as I m local and can't go to hotels for fun. Looking forward to interact with few guys here. I m sure, will add some value to this forum.Hey Tut Li.

Nice to see you in the Baroda Thread.

You have asked great questions.

TheTank

TheTank85
10-13-16, 20:03
Glad to see people posting good and precise reviews!

TheTankJay,

Please mention the rate so that no one pays more and we can keep the rates stable.

TheTank

HornySperm09
10-15-16, 20:49
Hey BBD.

Why E P don't have thai at their main branch. But they do have one thai at Mpur branch, Smta branch and one opposite gwalia. I tried one at Mpur. Decent experience.

Cheers.

Hello Horny,

I talked to both of these spa. The Asia spa NR the circle, told me that they do have 2 Thais, and they are available only on prior appointment. When I talked to why E P they told me at present only have Russians and NE and no Thais. Hence happy mongering with Thais as we all know Russians don't give extras.

BoomBoom.

FeelCool
10-16-16, 00:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to mongering and have been browsing this forum for couple of weeks now. Finally, got the subscription. I was in Delhi last week and tried SP from Locanto and turned out of to be a total rip-off. Didn't argue and paid the price as I didn't want any hassle. I am in Vadodara now and hoping seniors and experienced mongers here can guide me in right direction. I am not much into SPA scene as I prefer FS.

I would really appreciate your generosity in providing me a few contacts through PM. Will be traveling around India and maybe in future I will be able to reciprocate.

Thanks

JayFun123
10-29-16, 05:26
Hi guys,

Yesterday wanted to try something so visited two spas.

First,

Bought a coupon from nearbuy and went to spa. Assigned a NE girl as receptionist has already told they have only NE girls. Asked me about drug or oil and proceeded for oil massage. The girl in jeans and t-shirt looks nice as all NE girls. She even did not lock the door and started massage. Initially she was hesitating to talk but later we had good conversation. Massage was more than good. No extras.

Good experience for massage.

Second,

Went to the hari jagya (Hindi words) spa. They have some discount so paid 1300 at counter for dry massage. Assigned a Thai girl miss p. First look she was much good. Good height and nice body. Boobs also looks good size in t-shirt. Started massage and after and after sometime she asked for extra. I asked menu she said FS. I asked how much she was asking 6 k bro I straight away told no. She didn't Want to come down. I told to continue massage. After sometime she told me 5 for FS and 3 for only B2 b I said no as I think we should not spoil rates at any cost. She was telling for night her friend giving him 1 lac wtf. She was looking so nice but we should not spoil rates at any cost as we can fuck 2 girls in 6 k so refused her and come back without extra.

SexSeeker69
11-02-16, 08:01
Hi guys,

First,

Bought a coupon from nearbuy and went to spa. Assigned a NE girl as receptionist has already told they have only NE girls. Asked me about drug or oil and proceeded for oil massage. The girl in jeans and t-shirt looks nice as all NE girls. She even did not lock the door and started massage. Initially she was hesitating to talk but later we had good conversation. Massage was more than good. No extras.

Second,

Went to the hari jagya (Hindi words) spa. They have some discount so paid 1300 at counter for dry massage. Assigned a Thai girl miss p..Dear Jay bro,

Good job keeping rates in check! The ability to walk away when a beautiful girl offers herself for pleasure is indeed worth applaud!

I thought Hari Jagah Thais had all left. Good to know they are back. Do they offer extra's (not FS. Just BJ etc?) If so what are they charging now?

CyberPandit
11-11-16, 15:00
There was a spa at a famous hotel at black horse circle. Any idea where has it moved.

PrakashChauhan
11-18-16, 16:45
Am visiting baroda in some days. A friend in Delhi said some good things about thai spa in inorbit mall? Any feedback here? You can PM me also.Visited the above mentioned spa a few days ago. The spa is in a very bad shape and basking in old glory. Paid rs 2500 at counter as the guy there refused a discount was assigned a and E as they have no Thais with them since last 6 months. The girl assigned was not good at anything, gave a tel maalish. No proper massage this was her 10th massage session. She was not even ready to talk properly quoted rs 1 k for HJ and refused top access even at 2 k. Poor massage just tel maalish and 1 k for HJ. I went for only massage showered and left. Please go there if you want tel maalish and no massage also unfriendly masseur and dirty bathroom a big waste of 2.5 k. Maybe it was good earlier but not recommended now.

SexSeeker69
11-19-16, 08:26
Hello!

Has anyone tried the spa above famous gift shop opp inox for extras? Any success?

BunnyBoyy
11-21-16, 07:43
Hello!

Has anyone tried the spa above famous gift shop opp inox for extras? Any success?Doubt you will find any extras there. As its a very professional spa. And as for the massage one of the best in town.

SexSeeker69
11-23-16, 07:13
Doubt you will find any extras there. As its a very professional spa. And as for the massage one of the best in town.Yes that's what I thought too. Haven't tried for extras there.

BongEngineer
11-24-16, 13:34
Dear ISG brothers in Vadodara.

Greetings from a denizen of Delhi. I have been a regular contributor to the Delhi forum. I am coming down to your beautiful city on Monday. Request if any one of you kind souls could PM me contact details of reliable SP / MP with extras in Vadodara. I will reciprocate when you guys are in Delhi. I will be staying in Saiyajiganj but am open to travel. Thanks in advance.

PrakashChauhan
11-27-16, 09:45
Hi guys,

First,

Second,

Went to the hari jagya (Hindi words) spa. They have some discount so paid 1300 at counter for dry massage. Assigned a Thai girl miss p. First look she was much good. Good height and nice body. Boobs also looks good size in t-shirt. Started massage and after and after sometime she asked for extra. I asked menu she said FS. I asked how much she was asking 6 k bro I straight away told no. She didn't Want to come down. I told to continue massage. After sometime she told me 5 for FS and 3 for only B2 b I said no as I think we should not spoil rates at any cost. She was telling for night her friend giving him 1 lac wtf. She was looking so nice but we should not spoil rates at any cost as we can fuck 2 girls in 6 k so refused her and come back without extra.Please give hint of spa where FS available.

PrakashChauhan
11-28-16, 08:19
Dear ISG brothers in Vadodara.

Greetings from a denizen of Delhi. I have been a regular contributor to the Delhi forum. I am coming down to your beautiful city on Monday. Request if any one of you kind souls could PM me contact details of reliable SP / MP with extras in Vadodara. I will reciprocate when you guys are in Delhi. I will be staying in Saiyajiganj but am open to travel. Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

Its very difficult to get any reasonable service in Vadodara. I have already spent more than 7 k at different MP with either no service or just HJ and top access. Even top access is a rarity only HJ available at some places. I am getting frustrated at this non happening place.

Laddum
12-18-16, 22:41
Hello Barodians,

Will be in Vadodara for a week and need some help from seniors. Any info on SP and Indie's will be much appreciated.

PrakashChauhan
12-19-16, 06:30
Hello Barodians,

Will be in Vadodara for a week and need some help from seniors. Any info on SP and Indie's will be much appreciated.Most of spa offering extras. You can ask those girls for outdoor call. Be safe PC.

SexFiend1
12-22-16, 14:13
Hi guys,

I recently came across this amazing goldmine of info on mongering in Vadodara.

Can anyone point me in right direction on mongering in Vaodara, looking for GFE more than a slam bam thank you mam.

Peace out.

Laddum
12-22-16, 17:38
Hello Seniors,

I will be in Baroda and Ahmedabad for a week and need your help with SP's and Indies digits.

I am new so I don't have anything to offer.

Thanks guys.

PrakashChauhan
12-26-16, 12:16
Today went to a spa near famous central mall. Paid 2 k at counter for Balinese massage, kindly be aware that there is minimal negotiation for discount in this city and with less competition most of spa are always fully booked. Was assigned an and. E. girl of 20. She started with back massage and pulled the underwear provided down for a good but not excellent bum massage. There was no rate negotiations till that time. She asked 2 k for top access and HJ combined. Since I was quite frustrated with by earlier experience at inorbit mall. I tried to negotiate but she said 1 k for HJ but 2 k if top access also required. My frustration dominated me and I agreed. But what followed was too good half an hour of private part massage with oil and took lot of time touching her kissing her and played with her Boobs she never objected or rushed through it. In the end finished with a handjob. She was willing for out call at 10 k. Young girl firm body small boobs but a friendly personality. She said that better go for outcall but outside the city only. Will try for f. S if possible in future.

SexSeeker69
12-27-16, 09:14
Today went to a spa near famous central mall. Paid 2 k at counter for Balinese massage, kindly be aware that there is minimal negotiation for discount in this city and with less competition most of spa are always fully booked. Was assigned an and. E. girl of 20. She started with back massage and pulled the underwear provided down for a good but not excellent bum massage. There was no rate negotiations till that time. She asked 2 k for top access and HJ combined. Since I was quite frustrated with by earlier experience at inorbit mall. I tried to negotiate but she said 1 k for HJ but 2 k if top access also required. My frustration dominated me and I agreed. But what followed was too good half an hour of private part massage with oil and took lot of time touching her kissing her and played with her Boobs she never objected or rushed through it. In the end finished with a handjob. She was willing for out call at 10 k. Young girl firm body small boobs but a friendly personality. She said that better go for outcall but outside the city only. Will try for f. S if possible in future.Does the spa have to do anything with Indian rituals?

PrakashChauhan
01-01-17, 14:54
Does the spa have to do anything with Indian rituals?Dear bro,

Please PM me as I am not able to understand your question.

Monocef
01-10-17, 12:23
Was visiting Baroda and adventure for fun was on menu. But as all know its a dry city and difficult to find FS.

Help was also non existent in forum.

But good soul like pratikchauhan and jayfun were immediate responders and help me for whatever available.

But some LE issues were going on so decided to better to play safe and just enjoy good massage.

Went to very famous spa.

Ambient was great and assigned a Thai therapist who seems very attractive.

But seems extra were never on mind at such place.

No latch inside cabin so again no to extra.

Usual massage started and she seems very reserve kind of person. After few minutes and I tried to break ice and asked her name which she answered in one sentence again concentrated on massage so it was confirm that nothing on menu.

But few minutes of massage and suddenly she conveyed sign of handjob! To reconfirm I said sorry I am not understanding her point she smiled back and pointed towards johny. I was almost overjoyed and said I am not into HJ and want BJ but she refused at least I could convinced her for B2B.

After payment she switched all dim lights and started body massage sensually. After few min she removed her top as well bra. Boobs seems average but skin was very soft.

After few min she mounted and started pelvic gyration but little hurriedly.

She took johny and started job very hurriedly although I ask her to slow down but she did not stop until I released load.

After cleaning she started massage again although it was average.

I also ask about outside meeting answer was negative.

I paid her tip and left the spa.

ToothAche86
01-14-17, 04:55
Hi,

I'm visiting Baroda for 3 days, don't have much time. Was looking to preferably explore some LOCAL talent with good assets in a MP. Would really appreciate if someone could help with the therapist, MP name and it's location. Will reciprocate if you need help in Mumbai. I know of the Hari jagah MP, but do they have top heavy locals there. Any help would be much appreciated. I'll be in Baroda in 3 days time.

Thanks in advance.

ToothAche86
01-14-17, 05:19
Hi,

I would also appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of the best Y spa in Baroda. Best as in looks of the therapists and service. I don't know how to choose from all their branches and don't have that much time in Baroda. Help would be appreciated and reciprocated in Mumbai.

Thank you.

PrateekKhanna
01-22-17, 10:41
Hello to all.

The only SP I know here has stopped working due to unknown reasons so I am looking for some new SP's or indies here in max 2- 2. 5 K ST range.

Would appreciate if any one can inbox me the relevant details along with phone numbers and references required etc.

Thanks,

Prateek.

PrateekKhanna
01-29-17, 09:17
In desperate times, you tend to take some risks in the unknown territory.

Had asked for help over here from members for some SP or indies but no one responded. Locanto came to help, saw an adv from a couple, offering wife for 2. 5 K single shot, contacted and got the number.

The wife is slim, but not to my liking. The couple has two kids, including a new born one, the lady is lactating (so no boobs sucking), and has marks on stomach. Though she is soft spoken and the location is safe, in their flat.

Please go only if you are desperate, and DO NOT flood my inbox for numbers etc, it is available on Locanto, Vadodara, casual encounters, instead contact them directly.

Would appreciate if some one can offer leads here at Vadodara for SP's or indies, with incall facilities, 2-2. 5 K range.

Face- 4.

Body-6.

Boobs- 5 (no sucking, otherwise, She may get "infection" as according to her.

DATY- 8 (nice clean).

Light lip kisses.

-Prateek.

Aman1431
01-30-17, 01:51
In desperate times, you tend to take some risks in the unknown territory.

Had asked for help over here from members for some SP or indies but no one responded. Locanto came to help, saw an adv from a couple, offering wife for 2. 5 K single shot, contacted and got the number.

The wife is slim, but not to my liking. The couple has two kids, including a new born one, the lady is lactating (so no boobs sucking), and has marks on stomach. Though she is soft spoken and the location is safe, in their flat.

Please go only if you are desperate, and DO NOT flood my inbox for numbers etc, it is available on Locanto, Vadodara, casual encounters, instead contact them directly.I also did the same couple in month of September. She was pregnant and did women on top. Big saggy boobs and I sucked them really hard at that time. I paid 2000 only. Their house is quite safe. As I don't trust locanto ads they were the only option available for me.

To unload. She told me her name Reshma.

PrakashChauhan
02-06-17, 16:19
Went to my favorite spa in Vadodara asked for miss and but she was not available so was allotted ms J. She was quiet bold from start of massage and removed my dispo to give bum massage. Immediately quoted 2 k for TL plus HJ and 5 k for B2B. Using my newly acquired negotiation skills agreed for B2B at 3500 rs. She removed all her clothes and lay on top of me. I told her that this is not B2B but she said that my chest hair were painful to slide. I had to settle for it. She put on some oil on my dick and put on the protection which I always put to prevent any accidental touch with her body fluids. After a shot session of dry humping was surprised to see my CD broken. Dear ISG bros please don't apply any cream or oil to CD ever as they break easily. I was very much afraid and scared as shit but then realized that I hadn't entered her. Anyway finished with a HJ. A mixed experience and a lesson for my future.

LeoMoon
02-15-17, 19:18
Hi guys,

Have been reading your reports with interest. Update on a Thai spa, near Manisha, I have been frequenting since last 12 months. Always has middle aged Thai therapists. Some of them are good. Extras include HJ, top and sucking and light kissing. Total damages 1.5 to 2 k. Enjoy.

JayFun123
02-18-17, 09:48
A girl I met a long ago called me that she is in Baroda if I want any action. As being free I replied yes and decided to meet. Reached that place and pick up her and have dinner. Talks a lot about our past and have good time. Reached private place and after having some cigarettes start the deed. Her eyes are so romantic to make a good mood. Gives me a good BBBJ and long DFK. Have action in miss wot and side position. After a round light up fire and have a lots of fun. Second round also very good and its about time to left her.

Overall good experience.

WIR: yes if time permits.

Mayurp
02-27-17, 08:31
Hey, man.

I have faced the issues with hotels in Vadodara that they don't allow visitors. Can anybody suggest visitor friendly hotel?

PrakashChauhan
03-01-17, 16:58
Went to my favorite spa near city mall as I have a membership there was alloted miss F. She was short with a bulging tummy and aged about 30. She was not interested in extras and I had a tough time convincing her. Paid 1 k for HJ plus tl. Her boobs were quite big but saggy with dark nipples. While I was playing with them interrupted me and started asking what is so interesting about them? A total turn off. Did not wipe or clean me after I shot my load and no GFE at any time during the session. So I paid and left a unsatisfied man. I don't know why these women cannot make an effort to please us when they are charging so high and earning 2 to 3 lakhs every month with zero tax liability and zero investment risk. What a shame.

Raju 1974
03-13-17, 17:39
BEWARE FRIENDS.

Our beloved Hari jagah is raided, Todays TOI has the report. The owners, 4 Thai girls all were arrested.

Don't know whether customers were arrested too? I get shivers thinking if I was there at the time what would have happened?

These stupid LE agencies in Vadodara does not seem to have any important work to do. Stupid Indian Laws and absurd Police. I think it is a harmless profession which can never be stopped. It is the oldest profession of the world. It is high time prostitution should be legalized and controlled.

Anyway if one is doing her profession without force and by own will happily and not harming anyone why should it be illegal? We mongers hardly do harm to anyone. Instead we are helping people earn.

The Police agencies should not get involved in this harmless profession and do some serious work instead.

Then they say the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) cases are increasing day by day. If there is no sewage lines, obviously there will be dirt and shit every where.

What will people do when they don't have any place to have sex?

Don't know when the laws of this country will become safe for we mongers. In Gujarat doing anything is crime. WTF. Need to go to Thailand, or Macau again. These stupid LE agencies and absurd India laws make us spend Indian earned money, outside India.

Anyways Play Safe. It is High alert in Vadodara!!

Mayurp
03-19-17, 19:50
Hello to all.

The only SP I know here has stopped working due to unknown reasons so I am looking for some new SP's or indies here in max 2- 2. 5 K ST range.

Would appreciate if any one can inbox me the relevant details along with phone numbers and references required etc.

Thanks,

Prateek.Yeah, Vadodara was already dry for this kind of fun and it is now a lot more dry. My SPs also unreachable.

Gave a visit to MP at CC near MC. Miss why around 30 years, gave a nice service DT massage, HJ, BBBJ, light kisses (she does not know how to kiss) and top access. Extras 1. 5 K.

But, be safe, raids are frequent on some MPs.

Manoj11
03-23-17, 09:27
Thanks to Jayfun, got contact of Rosi / Nitu. Was in touch with her for a week. Finally was in Baroda for a day last week. Work got over so called her up and she informed that can meet after an hour or so. Waited for an hour than she got delayed. Was bored due to lot of waiting. Than she came with someone on bike, the guy dropped her near my car and went. She came inside. First impression, she was a cheerful girl and decent looking. Went to some place she had arranged. Initially had decided for 2 shots. Deed started with DFK. She was a nice kisser. Than BBBJ followed. She was really good with her tongue. Removed her bra but boobs were very small and had some marks. Maybe some abuse in past. So lost mood. But she was really trying hard to please me and doing her best with her tongue. Than she took deep throat and I came. She immediately spit it out. Decided to end it there and not go ahead with second shot. Paid her and came out.

Overall a good BBBJ.

Only downside was small boobs otherwise a good girl and really wanted to please me.

Please contact Jayfun for the contact. Thanks jay.

YatPat
04-07-17, 16:38
A girl I met a long ago called me that she is in Baroda if I want any action. As being free I replied yes and decided to meet. Reached that place and pick up her and have dinner. Talks a lot about our past and have good time. Reached private place and after having some cigarettes start the deed. Her eyes are so romantic to make a good mood. Gives me a good BBBJ and long DFK. Have action in miss wot and side position. After a round light up fire and have a lots of fun. Second round also very good and its about time to left her.

Overall good experience.

WIR: yes if time permits.Hey buddies,

Can anyone PM me some contacts of Indie, I am new to the city and wanted to try for this weekend!

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

YatPat
04-07-17, 18:48
Hi all,

It was heartening to find so many fellow mongers from Vadodara out here. I have been enjoying in Vadodara for many years and the scenario has really changed in last couple of years. There has been a steady rise of good girls providing excellent services here. There are many places in Waghodia Road, Karelibaug, Wadi, Alkpuri, Gorwa where we can find greatly gifted girls who work under some Aunties. There is also a rise in number of Independents who are always ready to give great service at very nominal price. So friends, will be here to share the details with you people without any conditions.Hey buddy,

I am new to the city and don't have any idea about the SPs or Indie near about, can you be able to share some details please.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

BoomBoomDesi
04-10-17, 10:58
Went to the famous spa opposite the sweet shop on the V. S road. Was given a thai therapist. Took off all the clothes but did not change the dispo. Was waiting for the girl. In she came. Middle aged thai girl. Might be close to 40. She asked me to change to dispo. Took off the underwear in front of her just to check her reaction. There was no reaction. She just kept smiling. First sign of extras. Wore the dispo and the message started. She gave good message. Did not remove the dispo but gave a little bit of bum massage. While messaging thighs she also touched balls a little bit. I was delighted as this was a clear hint of extras. Before 15 minutes she said that it is over. Hence I asked for extras and there comes the explosion. She asked 3 k for TL and HJ. I was like, WTF. I told her that this is not the rate. I cannot give here more than 1.2 k for TL and HJ. She then came down to 2 K. I was adamant on 1.2 K. To this she said that she will not come down and that at this rate she will only give me HJ. I then hiked offer to 1.5 k and told her that this is the last that I can offer. To this she refused. So I did not want to give in to Johnnys demands and hence controlled myself and asked her to leave. Was very delighted that I did not waste money as I very well know what is the market rate. Why to spoil the market for others. Today if I would have agreed to her she would have quoted the same to somebody else. So guys be firm and let these thais know that they are not goddesses. They are just somebody with a different face but all have a pussy and 2 tits like other girls.

Face: 6/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: 1.5 k only the massage cost.

Thanks.

Boom Boom.

Rsa2015
04-13-17, 04:23
Hi bro,

Can we exchange some contacts and help each other please PM me.

Hi all,

Kbabmbam
04-21-17, 02:24
Respected seniors,

I am coming from US to Surat in next month, May 18 to June 17th.

I would like to try good BBBJ of good looking good service provider. I don't have place for this, so incalls or I can try a hotel.

Please private message tested contacts. I appreciate your help.

Thank You.

YatPat
04-21-17, 19:37
Hey guys,

I am new to this site and city.

I want to know the regular charges for FS in here, If anyone has idea for the range then it would be great help.

Cheers.

HornySperm09
04-22-17, 05:47
Hey, I don't have much idea about surat.

Also there is no thread for the same. But for BBBJ I would suggest you to visit spa with thai therapists.

As far a I know there few spas with thai masseuse. For info on spa, try justdial or nearbuy.

Cheers

Respected seniors,

I am coming from US to Surat in next month, May 18 to June 17th.

I would like to try good BBBJ of good looking good service provider. I don't have place for this, so incalls or I can try a hotel.

Please private message tested contacts. I appreciate your help.

Thank You..