PDA

View Full Version : Vadodara (Baroda)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Viral55
06-23-22, 15:00
Jagd Outlet is at different location and L named MP at different location, give some more hints to locate.

Hello friends,

I came to know from social media about this place just located Opposite to Famous Farsan outlate, on OP road, besides a pvt bank at 3rd floor. Earlier some other spa, now name changed and Starts with L.

Very low end place. Counter charges asked for 1 k but in 2 k ready to give 5 massage so its as low as 400 for an hour. So me and my Friend take a chance and try it out.

Rooms are to small and dark. Beds are also not in good condition.

All locals & None of the therapists are looker. But all of them are eager to please. Without any nakras I got bum massage and she give massage to my Johny too by her self. So its clear that full Service are available. I was assigned Miss A who is slim but not that good looking. So initially wasn't interested in extras but after she give massage to Johny I thought let's try it out. When ask she is ready for B2B in less than 1000 if you negotiate properly and FS to 1500. I go with FS but she is just like robot. Nothing much to describe. Its Just like you are having some rode side girl but just in spa. My friend have also paid 1800 for FS but he has good experience. So not sure of quality of girls.

If any one wants to get in Low budget can try out.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Service: 6/10.

Damages: 2 k Counter with 5 massage coupon so its 400+1500 inside for FS.

Will Repeat: Not sure but have to utilize remaining 3 massage so may be will try it.

Cheers.

HornySperm09
06-24-22, 07:34
JAGAD with green logo.

Jagd Outlet is at different location and L named MP at different location, give some more hints to locate.

Rocker123
06-24-22, 15:09
Hi,

Can any kind monger provide any lead in vapi?

PM me please.

Rocker.

Viral55
06-25-22, 04:15
Guys,

Finally I reached yesterday to Li MP on OP Road (it was hard to locate as this MP was not easily visible in the G Map, after zooming in I found it).

It was a mood off experience. As these people have stopped providing membership packages, instead I paid 1 k for Dry Mass in the evening around 7.30 PM. And bad news is they are not providing FS now onwards due to fear of raids, only 1 girl was there, fatty, she was in hurry to leave due to spa closing time and quickly offered HS which I refused as I don't like Half.

She offered to go to Hotel instead on some other day (One can try if needed). I asked for 1.5 k for FS but she told she accept it in 2 k. Mob. No. Can be taken from counter on call.

This is all from my side for today.

Hello friends,

I came to know from social media about this place just located Opposite to Famous Farsan outlate, on OP road, besides a pvt bank at 3rd floor. Earlier some other spa, now name changed and Starts with L.

Very low end place. Counter charges asked for 1 k but in 2 k ready to give 5 massage so its as low as 400 for an hour. So me and my Friend take a chance and try it out.

Rooms are to small and dark. Beds are also not in good condition.

All locals & None of the therapists are looker. But all of them are eager to please. Without any nakras I got bum massage and she give massage to my johny too by her self. So its clear that full Service are available. I was assigned Miss A who is slim but not that good looking. So initially wasn't interested in extras but after she give massage to Johny I thought let's try it out. When ask she is ready for B2 be in less than 1000 if you negotiate properly and FS to 1500. I go with FS but she is just like robot. Nothing much to describe. Its Just like you are having some rode side girl but just in spa. My friend have also paid 1800 for FS but he has good experience. So not sure of quality of girls..

Mayurp
06-25-22, 07:15
Hi,

Can any kind monger provide any lead in vapi?

PM me please.

Rocker.Vapi is dry bro. Nothing much there and even if we find, it is total KLPD.

It is better to get someone from Mumbai or surat. .

HoneyJay
06-26-22, 18:39
I met one lady who sit near home science colle near F-gunj area.

She is in her 40 aunty. Looks better than other roadside birds.

She said that she gives FS.

Then I went to university road, there are so many birds standing. But not looks good so left.

There are many other birds roaming on activa / scotty in the evening after 7.

You just need to go there and watch.

Has anyone had experience with them?

Also, if anyone has aunty's numbers then please provide me.

Please tell me which the best spa which provide good HJ and FS.

Rocker123
06-28-22, 16:45
Today got one contact through sokka. She operates from Surat. But got service in a residential flat. Room are very bad. Any how managed to bang a Nepali girl. 3 K damaged. Small boob. Not my liking.

Tomorrow planning to visit daman.

Any feedback in daman. Will be welcomed.

Viral55
06-28-22, 19:58
You can find daily 3-4 aunties roaming (at 7-10 pm) at turning point under bridge 4 rasta on the way from fatehgunj to kamati garden, they usually charge around 1300-1500 rs minimum (just x, without removal of clothes & some nakhras) fully robotic service place nearer to railway st. In some lodge near police st.

Go only if required FS without fun. Otherwise do not waste money.

I met one lady who sit near home science colle near F-gunj area.

She is in her 40 aunty. Looks better than other roadside birds.

She said that she gives FS.

Then I went to university road, there are so many birds standing. But not looks good so left.

There are many other birds roaming on activa / scotty in the evening after 7.

You just need to go there and watch.

Has anyone had experience with them?

Also, if anyone has aunty's numbers then please provide me.

Please tell me which the best spa which provide good HJ and FS.

Rocker123
06-29-22, 10:18
Hi guys,

I thought and also as people says that vapi is very dry. But you can get some hidden Jem if you can have the patience to find.

Today went to daman. There I could find a MP called PARAMONOS DRY SPA. Counter charge 1200. And you can negotiate inside. Few girls were available. Took Marathi gal Neha. Good asset. B2B for 1500. Spend good 1 hour there. Overall satisfaction is ok type.

As there are no separate thread for Vapi, I am posting in this thread to help others who are in vapi or planning to come.

Rocker.

HoneyJay
06-29-22, 14:19
You can find daily 3-4 aunties roaming (at 7-10 pm) at turning point under bridge 4 rasta on the way from fatehgunj to kamati garden, they usually charge around 1300-1500 rs minimum (just x, without removal of clothes & some nakhras) fully robotic service place nearer to railway st. In some lodge near police st.

Go only if required FS without fun. Otherwise do not waste money.Can you please list out which are the best spa to visiting currently?

We can create a running list which helps all the members.

Viral55
06-29-22, 20:01
I have visited 3-4 MPs yet.

1. Cort. MP on OP Rd, Nagam. NE girl name is name of flower which is used to propose a girl, B2B service in 2-2. 5 k try to bargain. Nice service by young lady.

2. Sern MP on 3rd floor & on famous bank in complex situated on the way to our city named famous high school.

3. Liz MP in opposite complex of OP Rd Jagd farsan with green logo.

Others I have heard.

Can you please list out which are the best spa to visiting currently?

We can create a running list which helps all the members.

JonnSnoww
06-30-22, 06:20
1. OP road, Same name as name of a mall. Earlier on 2nd floor, now 1st floor. All staff pretty good, provide B2 be and BJ at standard 2. 5-3 k.

2. Rich, Opp. Famous multiplex, J* and S* both provide fabulous services. Ms J one of the best B2 be in city.

3. Inside famous mall, counter charges too much but all staff give very good services, even pick randomly won't be disappointed.

4. If want no massage direct FS visit those sms MPs, 7 seas BPC road, another in bulls mall, couple on actress crossroads op road. Bit of hit and miss all these with Mumbai and local staff.

1. Cort. MP on OP Rd, Nagam. NE girl name is name of flower which is used to propose a girl, B2B service in 2-2. 5 k try to bargain. Nice service by young lady.

2. Sern MP on 3rd floor & on famous bank in complex situated on the way to our city named famous high school.

Others I have heard.

JonnSnoww
06-30-22, 06:55
Genuine afros available on sk**a. 4 k for 1 HR, 5 k couple of hrs. Ask for real pics or video call they give without any nakhras. 3-4 active currently. Tried one around 15 days back, gave good GFE. Now she's left. Currently in talk with another, name is a colour. Will set up meet and report. Only problem is most of them are not that great looking conventionally and BBW type build. So have to keep searching to find right one.

Amit Patel
06-30-22, 11:36
1. Chiv-Som on ba pro Road. MI bird Ray (Hindi) excellent service bargain well.

2. Bell Am on got ree NE / Lo both available 2 to 2. 5 B2B.

3. Spir in bittergourd conditional FS available B2B 2 k.

4. Pal MP at tension Road sub B2B 2 k try local bird s**ta.

Others I have heard.

Amit Patel
06-30-22, 11:38
Also risk of STDs and LE. Not worth money.

Go only if required FS without fun. Otherwise do not waste money.

HoneyJay
06-30-22, 13:01

Others I have heard.Thanks for sharing. Did not get about 2nd one location. Can you please share more details about it.

Viral55
07-01-22, 03:56
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HoneyJay
07-01-22, 10:40
Also risk of STDs and LE. Not worth money.Thank you Amit. I agree with you.

HoneyJay
07-01-22, 10:54
1. Chiv-Som on ba pro Road. MI bird Ray (Hindi) excellent service bargain well.

2. Bell Am on got ree NE / Lo both available 2 to 2. 5 B2B.

3. Spir in bittergourd conditional FS available B2B 2 k.

4. Pal MP at tension Road sub B2B 2 k try local bird.Thank you Amit.

Not able to find 3.

Also No. 4, Pal spa it showing at subha pura road not hitension. Can you please provide more details about these two?

Do they provide service to everyone or do I need to give some references?

Is there any scares or r. A. I. d?

HoneyJay
07-01-22, 13:28
1. OP road, Same name as name of a mall. Earlier on 2nd floor, now 1st floor. All staff pretty good, provide B2 be and BJ at standard 2. 5-3 k.

2. Rich, Opp. Famous multiplex, J* and S* both provide fabulous services. Ms J one of the best B2 be in city.

3. Inside famous mall, counter charges too much but all staff give very good services, even pick randomly won't be disappointed.

4. If want no massage direct FS visit those sms MPs, 7 seas BPC road, another in bulls mall, couple on actress crossroads op road. Bit of hit and miss all these with Mumbai and local staff.Could you please provide more info about 1 to 3. I still not able to find them?

Amit Patel
07-02-22, 13:24
Thank you Amit.

Not able to find 3.

Also No. 4, Pal spa it showing at subha pura road not hitension. Can you please provide more details about these two?

Do they provide service to everyone or do I need to give some references?

Is there any scares or r. A. I. d?Yes. No. 4 is correct as you have mentioned. My error.

For No. 3 refer to my past reviews.

Are. A. I. The nothing to worry. Customer not harassed much. If you have unlucky stars, nothing can avert the problem.

Viral55
07-02-22, 19:43
Do anyone know price of SP near by station dairy dn front famous college area? (Not that bus stand).

Seems girls in their 25-30's.

JonnSnoww
07-03-22, 05:22
1. Only one mall in Mpur, same name MP. Adam GF.

2. Opp. Our oldest most famous multiplex. Very famous jeweller on ground floor. Ask for J rhymes with pleasant smelling flower.

3. Biggest mall in city. Just one MP inside. Worth it if you are willing to pay high counter. Plus safe due to location.

Could you please provide more info about 1 to 3. I still not able to find them?

HoneyJay
07-03-22, 14:09
Do anyone know price of SP near by station dairy dn front famous college area? (Not that bus stand).

Seems girls in their 25-30's.I have also seen some girls on Activa around 10 pm. They hide their faces. You need to have car, because they usually approach who have car.

I was there yesterday in car, one girl approached me. But I have some work so I left.

I haven't tried yet. The girl who approached me looks very slim and her eyes are beautiful. I was not able to see her face as she hide it.

Earlier I have approached by Aunt near fatehguj are, who asked 1.5 to 2 k for FS. Also you need to bear hotel charges.

HoneyJay
07-03-22, 14:16

2. Opp. Our oldest most famous multiplex. Very famous jeweller on ground floor. Ask for J rhymes with pleasant smelling flower.

3. Biggest mall in city. Just one MP inside. Worth it if you are willing to pay high counter. Plus safe due to location.Thank you.

Did not get about 2nd.

Do you mean it is 7 seas mall fatehgunj?

Also can you please let know which is your 1st preference?

HoneyJay
07-03-22, 17:41

3. Biggest mall in city. Just one MP inside. Worth it if you are willing to pay high counter. Plus safe due to location.Which one is your first preference, then second and then third?

HoneyJay
07-03-22, 17:44
I came to know that one Thai bird is on insta ac.

She given her contact number.

I have checked on whatsapp, there is profile pic.

[Deleted by Admin]

Let me know if you have more about her.

Please, can someone provide me Aunty numbers?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Amit Patel
07-04-22, 14:51
I have also seen some girls on Activa around 10 pm. They hide their faces. You need to have car, because they usually approach who have car.

I was there yesterday in car, one girl approached me. But I have some work so I left.

I haven't tried yet. The girl who approached me looks very slim and her eyes are beautiful. I was not able to see her face as she hide it.

Earlier I have approached by Aunt near fatehguj are, who asked 1.5 to 2 k for FS. Also you need to bear hotel charges.Entire spot from Rickshaw stand near station till Dairy Den, Fine Art till Home Sci birds are available for quick pick ups. Birds are of 30 to 35 age range. Good looking, MILF types. Not the typical road types.

Range is 1.5 to 2 k.

Bargain well and book Yo hot or similar places.

Pick up preferred in car and rickshaw. Slow down your car in that area, you will be approached.

LE is active on some days. Nothing much to worry but be vigilant when you approach.

Ppatel1991
07-05-22, 07:46
Tried a New Local yesterday at c-Rich, Opp Famous Multiplex. Don't remember her name though but she's the only new local right now.

Wanted to have NE JxxLxxN but she had a day off so tried the local.

Was a bit chatty and talked about extras 10 minutes into the massage.

Looks better than average locals though.

Quoted 3.5 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2 k. Try her if you are into locals, and want B2B only.

Good B2B, tried her best to please. Don't know if can be convinced for BJ or FS after a few visits. Denied on my first though.

Report:

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Charges - 2 k.

WIR. No. Since I am not into locals.

Mayurp
07-05-22, 14:37
I am looking for leads for Navsari mainly and possibly Surat. Spa or inde or SP. Anything.

JonnSnoww
07-06-22, 06:40
1 is first preference because all give good service.

2 see latest post from ppatel.

Which one is your first preference, then second and then third?

Chuchikanda21
07-07-22, 11:16
Was staying at Alkapuri. Finished of my work and searched for a spa. Found this spa which was above a bank very near to my hotel. Walked to the spa and checked the menu. A hot NE was sitting on the counter wearing salwar kameez. Unfortunately she was not available for services. Opted deep tissue massage for 90 minutes. Bargained hard and fixed the deal for 2000. In came a NE girl named Merylin. Petite body not so good face. She started what was a wonderful massage with pressure at correct points. I almost forgot why I was there and e joyed the massage for an hour. Finally she started small talks and caressing my bum by moving the dispo sideways. She popped the question of extras and quoted B2B for 2500. I refused and asked for BBBJ with full access. She agrees for that for 2500 with the condition that she'll not allow me to touch or feel her pussy. Strange but I agreed. She undressed and out came a wonderful wo derful body which can only be of NEs or Thais. Small perky boobs with sensitive nipples. The boobs where small but very firm. Tried a lot to get access to her pussy but she didn't allowed. I do have a thing for hairy pussies and hers was a perfect one but she didn't let me touch it for once which was a turnoff. Fondled and sucked her tits to my hearts content and then she started sucking Johny. The BJ was decent and slurpy. Must say it was value for what I paid. Finally told her when I was about to cum and she made me do so on tissue, cleaned me and prepared the bathroom for shower.

Report card.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 11/10 but she didn't allowed me to touch.

Body 9/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Over all service 7/10 I would have given 8 but deducting 1 point because she didn't gave access to her pussy.

Damages 2 k for massage.

2. 5 k to girl.

The massage was an added advantage as it was really really good.

Mayurp
07-08-22, 10:07
I know this girl. She also has cousin sister who is better than Merilyne.

Was staying at Alkapuri. Finished of my work and searched for a spa. Found this spa which was above a bank very near to my hotel. Walked to the spa and checked the menu. A hot NE was sitting on the counter wearing salwar kameez. Unfortunately she was not available for services. Opted deep tissue massage for 90 minutes. Bargained hard and fixed the deal for 2000. In came a NE girl named Merylin. Petite body not so good face. She started what was a wonderful massage with pressure at correct points. I almost forgot why I was there and e joyed the massage for an hour. Finally she started small talks and caressing my bum by moving the dispo sideways. She popped the question of extras and quoted B2B for 2500. I refused and asked for BBBJ with full access. She agrees for that for 2500 with the condition that she'll not allow me to touch or feel her pussy. Strange but I agreed. She undressed and out came a wonderful wo derful body which can only be of NEs or Thais. Small perky boobs with sensitive nipples. The boobs where small but very firm. Tried a lot to get access to her pussy but she didn't allowed. I do have a thing for hairy pussies and hers was a perfect one but she didn't let me touch it for once which was a turnoff. Fondled and sucked her tits to my hearts content and then she started sucking Johny. The BJ was decent and slurpy. Must say it was value for what I paid. Finally told her when I was about to cum and she made me do so on tissue, cleaned me and prepared the bathroom for shower.

Report card.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 9/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Over all service 7/10 I would have given 8 but deducting 1 point because she didn't gave access to her pussy.

Damages 2 k for massage.

2. 5 k to girl.

Amit Patel
07-09-22, 16:12
Wow! This is huge turn off when, you are told what NOT to do. This has happened to me several times but then I make the bird feel the same right away by paying less. You overpaid at the counter. At 4. 5 k you can get an Indie or decent MP to enjoy one pop and good time. Anyways, thank you for sharing.

There are many better options in the city. Keep exploring.

Report card.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 9/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Damages 2 k for massage.

2. 5 k to girl.

HoneyJay
07-11-22, 14:29
Soul spa, basement, akota, near khaki restaurant.

This spa provides 10 massage for only 5 k.

Is it genuine?

I think earlier it was raid or closed? This one has lot of Thai girls two year back.

Do you think is it good to go with it by giving 5 k for 10 massages?

Inblr01
07-11-22, 16:48
Was in town for a visit and tried first time SPA.

Just walked down and negotiated 1200 for 1 hour massage and receptionist gave sufficient hint of extras.

NE girl was quite good and experienced. Paid 500 for HJ and full access. Was not disappointed in 1700 in total.

Briefly chatted with receptionist and seems almost all SPAs are full of NE and they are sure-shot hit for non-Gujrati / outside tourist. They avoid giving extra to locals fearing that they will expose them by local publicity.

So they avoid it seems for locals.

So show them that you are on travel to the city and stick to English and tell you are visitor only. Its likely to have more chances of success.

Enjoy / InBlr01.

Amit Patel
07-11-22, 17:45
I went to same MP today. This place has beautiful ambience and it turned out to my Mizo girl sitting on the front desk with salwar kameez. I loved the place with spacious rooms, very hygienic bathrooms and toilet.

Paid 1.5 k after discounts for dry massage. A mizo bird was assigned her name is sof was assigned. Bird came quickly into my room.

Massage begun so slowly without mood. It seemed it was a dull day for her and her massage was just okay.

Bum massage begun and question was asked for extras. Asked what's on the menu. B2B, HJ and TA were offered.

Asked for the rate of B2B, bird told me 3.5 k. I had a hearty laugh and after which I didn't asked and neither did she enquired.

It was okayish massage and enjoyed take warm shower in spacious clean bathrooms, good smelling shampoo and soap.

Counter: 1.5 K.

B2B rate: 3.5 K (Didn't take it).

WIR: Good for massage and shower. If you can get bird, bargain well and don't spoil the rates.

Was staying at Alkapuri. Finished of my work and searched for a spa. Found this spa which was above a bank very near to my hotel. Walked to the spa and checked the menu. A hot NE was sitting on the counter wearing salwar kameez. Unfortunately she was not available for services. Opted deep tissue massage for 90 minutes. Bargained hard and fixed the deal for 2000. In came a NE girl named Merylin. Petite body not so good face. She started what was a wonderful massage with pressure at correct points. I almost forgot why I was there and e joyed the massage for an hour. Finally she started small talks and caressing my bum by moving the dispo sideways. She popped the question of extras and quoted B2B for 2500. I refused and asked for BBBJ with full access. She agrees for that for 2500 with the condition that she'll not allow me to touch or feel her pussy. Strange but I agreed. She undressed and out came a wonderful wo derful body which can only be of NEs or Thais. Small perky boobs with sensitive nipples. The boobs where small but very firm. Tried a lot to get access to her pussy but she didn't allowed. I do have a thing for hairy pussies and hers was a perfect one but she didn't let me touch it for once which was a turnoff. Fondled and sucked her tits to my hearts content and then she started sucking Johny. The BJ was decent and slurpy. Must say it was value for what I paid..

Amit Patel
07-11-22, 17:53
After a long time, today I visited Bhagwan MP. Things have drastically spoiled, they have only two birds one from Goa and other from Nashik.

Goa bird is a old lady, cheap street type wh. I declined to take massage. She got pissed off. I told, I would prefer massage with a NE therapist only. She angrily told to me Why NE's are so good? We are also good.

There are many new MP's opened in that complex. All have local and Guj birds, never knew locals would take over the MP scene like these.

I went to a few MP's in the same place but it was total mood off, seeing the ambience.

Mayurp
07-12-22, 08:40
Soul spa, basement, akota, near khaki restaurant.

This spa provides 10 massage for only 5 k.

Is it genuine?

I think earlier it was raid or closed? This one has lot of Thai girls two year back.

Do you think is it good to go with it by giving 5 k for 10 massages?That spa has only one mizo girl who also does not come regularly. All others are local.

Safety wise, it is not too safe. Try going before 2 PM or so, it should be the safest time to go.

Girls are also north indians and all, with average services.

JonnSnoww
07-17-22, 07:51
Went to one of my regular MPs opp multiplex. Both regular NEs were occupied so tried Delhi staff, happiness hindi. Dusky beauty, way better looking than any locals or Mumbai / Delhi ones I have met in city. Reminded of gujju Jig who used to work in gym spa long time back. Curves at all the right places. Touching started everywhere during massage itself, after 15-20 minutes offered B2B with shower at 2 k on her own, so no need to negotiate. Was anyway all set during massage only. Unhurried B2B for half an hour, makes full effort to please, no DFK but no other restrictions. Ended with nice shower. Asked for BJ and FS but declined.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Body 8/10.

Service 10/10, best I have seen from non NE in city.

Damages 1. 2 k counter, 2 k inside.

WIR yes, to explore more.

Handrix
07-18-22, 21:18
Went to one of my regular MPs opp multiplex. Both regular NEs were occupied so tried Delhi staff, happiness hindi. Dusky beauty, way better looking than any locals or Mumbai / Delhi ones I have met in city. Reminded of gujju Jig who used to work in gym spa long time back. Curves at all the right places. Touching started everywhere during massage itself, after 15-20 minutes offered B2B with shower at 2 k on her own, so no need to negotiate. Was anyway all set during massage only. Unhurried B2B for half an hour, makes full effort to please, no DFK but no other restrictions. Ended with nice shower. Asked for BJ and FS but declined.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Body 8/10.

WIR yes, to explore more.Are you talking about the MP that is above a jewellery showroom?

JonnSnoww
07-19-22, 05:13
Yes same one.

Are you talking about the MP that is above a jewellery showroom?

KrakkenCrunchy
07-19-22, 13:14
So I was roaming around while bunking college and came across a spa which had a big banner of massage for just 799 Rs, I knew it wouldn't be any good for extras as at this price they can't manage the influx of quality chicks, however, I just wanted to explore if anything good can be extracted out of it, I was expecting good massage, if anything more than it, it'd be a bonus at this rate, so I went in, the place is at 4th floor, a shitty elevator to ride in, did not make a prior appointment, went in, owner of the spa was present at the reception, such a sweet guy, fatherly aged, well versed, I asked him about the offer, he said dry for 800- and oil for 900- I chose dry, was alloted a room, good ambiance, spacy, came in the therapist she was Assamese, very cute and beautiful (looks just same as the girl next door that you'd fantasize about) changed to the towel, very talkative chick and very professional with massage techniques, varying pressure and very knowledgeable about the anatomy of the body, she massaged (varyingly) for example she massaged the face while my head rested on her lap, heck, she even massaged my eye brows, nose bridge, etc. It was a very relaxing experience, she was very fair-skinned, cute face aged around 19-20, the massage was completed, did not ask for any extras as it was so professional, but damn if there was a choice to nail a chick it would hands down be her.

Took a shower bid her farewell, thanked her, and went to the owner, he's very chatty, and feedback-seeking on how to improve the place, and took off from the place.

Final thoughts:- if you're looking for a professional massage, this is the place for it, ill be visiting few times a year just for refreshment, however, if you're short on money or not interested in anything that doesn't involve extras this isn't a place for you. But if you're looking for a stressbuster this MP is not a bad choice.

Krscrunchy.

Mayurp
07-20-22, 10:39
So I was roaming around while bunking college and came across a spa which had a big banner of massage for just 799 Rs, I knew it wouldn't be any good for extras as at this price they can't manage the influx of quality chicks, however, I just wanted to explore if anything good can be extracted out of it, I was expecting good massage, if anything more than it, it'd be a bonus at this rate, so I went in, the place is at 4th floor, a shitty elevator to ride in, did not make a prior appointment, went in, owner of the spa was present at the reception, such a sweet guy, fatherly aged, well versed, I asked him about the offer, he said dry for 800- and oil for 900- I chose dry, was alloted a room, good ambiance, spacy, came in the therapist she was Assamese, very cute and beautiful (looks just same as the girl next door that you'd fantasize about) changed to the towel, very talkative chick and very professional with massage techniques, varying pressure and very knowledgeable about the anatomy of the body, she massaged (varyingly) for example she massaged the face while my head rested on her lap, heck, she even massaged my eye brows, nose bridge, etc. It was a very relaxing experience, she was very fair-skinned, cute face aged around 19-20, the massage was completed, did not ask for any extras as it was so professional, but damn if there was a choice to nail a chick it would hands down be her.

Took a shower bid her farewell, thanked her, and went to the owner, he's very chatty, and feedback-seeking on how to improve the place, and took off from the place.

Final thoughts:- if you're looking for a professional massage, this is the place for it, ill be visiting few times a year just for refreshment, however, if you're short on money or not interested in anything that doesn't involve extras this isn't a place for you. But if you're looking for a stressbuster this MP is not a bad choice.

Krscrunchy.Please share hints about the location and name.

Handrix
07-22-22, 22:30
Hello fellow mongers,

Any hints on some good NE birds in the 2nd floor MP?

KrakkenCrunchy
07-23-22, 18:31
Please share hints about the location and name.The MP name has station in it, look for big banner on a big billboard on the terrace with special offer showing massage for 7999.

GentleRod
08-04-22, 03:30
Hope everyone is aware of a raid yesterday in a particular spa. May be we have to avoid spas with therapists from other countries as the risk seems to be high. I was in another branch yesterday evening and came to know about the raid from a friend as I just came out. Today it's in the papers.

Mayurp
08-04-22, 12:54
Hope everyone is aware of a raid yesterday in a particular spa. May be we have to avoid spas with therapists from other countries as the risk seems to be high. I was in another branch yesterday evening and came to know about the raid from a friend as I just came out. Today it's in the papers.I believe, some of us mongers should get together for discussion and plan and we can all go thailand together. .

Scottypp
08-10-22, 07:56

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Body 8/10.

WIR yes, to explore more.Could you guide me a little bit more, I tried googling spas near jewelery shops but could not find it. Also wanted to know whether it is safe to visit MPs again (after the raid).

Thanks in advance.

JackJerry
08-10-22, 08:39

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Body 8/10.

WIR yes, to explore more.Need more points or leads to the MP bro. This forum share information.

JonnSnoww
08-10-22, 08:53
They approach within seconds of stopping vehicle. 500 charge. Ask place they say behind bushes near horse circle. They won't come with you, will come in auto. I guess auto drivers are the handlers. Doesn't seem worth risk.

You can visit after 8 pm till 11 pm. As soon as the darkness begins, birds start accumulating near rickshaw stand. And sometimes they stand near cross roads opposite Den. Uni pavement. Lot of people including rickshaw drivers are trying to approach, also people in cars. Birds cover faces and wear jeans try to hide in darkness under the tree. Locate them on the way from station towards univ city road, rickshaw stand.

JonnSnoww
08-10-22, 09:01
Try AMO, ASO.

Hello fellow mongers,

Any hints on some good NE birds in the 2nd floor MP?

JonnSnoww
08-12-22, 05:48
Much mentioned one. See rich.

Need more points or leads to the MP bro. This forum share information.

Handrix
08-13-22, 18:48
Try AMO, ASO.Didn't understand ASO. Could you give more hints bro?

Amit Patel
08-14-22, 11:47
Thank you so much for the FR. Enjoyed it so much. I had great time. Wealthy is a market leader with consistent service and top notch birds.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Body 8/10.

WIR yes, to explore more.

KrakkenCrunchy
08-16-22, 15:33
I read about the raid that took place on the salt spa, in the local newspaper, holy shit I was planning on visiting that spa, had it saved on my maps, and thank god for keeping me busy with my exams so that I couldn't get free time or I would've definitely listened to my Jhonny, also read that they caught a ladyboy working, that's some shady stuff going on in some spa's, nothing against ladyboys, but I prefer my masseuse to be cute ladies, not cute gents, be careful out there Gents. Stay safe.

Krscunchy.

HornySperm09
08-17-22, 07:00
Welcome to the world of spa my brother.

Same day one of my non-ISG friend visited the same spa in the afternoon. He received message about Russian / Ukrainian. And he has this itch that never goes away. But luckily he was safe and had good time there with above said girl.

And about Ladyboys. Bro some of the spas like Soul are infamous for recruiting ladyboys. I remember before covid he had around 5-6 Thais and majority of them were ladyboys.

I had an encounter with one there and I blasted on that manager. And stopped visiting that shitty place since then.

Cheers.

I read about the raid that took place on the salt spa, in the local newspaper, holy shit I was planning on visiting that spa, had it saved on my maps, and thank god for keeping me busy with my exams so that I couldn't get free time or I would've definitely listened to my Jhonny, also read that they caught a ladyboy working, that's some shady stuff going on in some spa's, nothing against ladyboys, but I prefer my masseuse to be cute ladies, not cute gents, be careful out there Gents. Stay safe.

Krscunchy.

KrakkenCrunchy
08-17-22, 12:21
Welcome to the world of SPA my brother.

Same day one of my non-ISG friend visited the same spa in the afternoon. He received message about russian / ukranian. And he has this itch that never goes away. But luckily he was safe and had good time there with above said girl.

And about Ladyboys. Bro some of the spas like Soul are infamous for recruiting ladyboys. I remember before covid he had around 5-6 thais and majority of them were ladyboys.

I had an encounter with one there and I blasted on that manager. And stopped visiting that shitty place since then.

Cheers.Whaaaat! There's Russian / Ukrainian in the town, which I didn't know about.

ChiefsM
08-20-22, 22:28
Hey Guys & Gals (if any).

I'm new to this world and wanted to explore as much as possible if you can help in any shape or form. Recently came out of a relationship (I'm in 20's) and back to looking for some fun. Originally from Vadodara but moved out at a young age and coming back soon. Cutting to the chase, do we have any indie's available in the town? (afraid of going to SPAs at the moment).

Unfortunately I don't have any contacts to reciprocate but will definitely do once I get my foot in this ground (and I will for sure one way or another). Currently in process of buying the subscription so PMs will be open soon. If you have contacts please help me out by replying to this post, I will PM you.

Again, thank you for sharing all the info here. I've gotten into the habit of looking at this form and Delhi forum daily now LOL. Feels good by reading the FRs and hopefully I'll write mine soon!

Mayurp
08-21-22, 08:06
3 days ago or so, 4 CBI or anti trafficking team raided one of the upscale spa amb. News states it was routine check to track if international therapists are working without permits. But, still, girls and staffs were searched for extensive 2-3 hours.

Amit Patel
08-21-22, 09:06
3 days ago or so, 4 CBI or anti trafficking team raided one of the upscale spa amb. News states it was routine check to track if international therapists are working without permits. But, still, girls and staffs were searched for extensive 2-3 hours.I trusted my gut and avoided this place. Something felt fishy talking to the counter lady. However, I have experienced one raid. It does NOT affect customers much, you have to spend time with LE team. It is affects the MP owner and their team. One needs to learn that such raids are for international staff working on illegal extension of visa. NOT for locals and NE's. Be vigilant, trust your gut and be vocal for local.

Amit Patel
08-21-22, 09:10
I believe, some of us mongers should get together for discussion and plan and we can all go thailand together. .Visited Thailand recently. Things are not so rosy there too. Birds are awesome and superb services too. But it is more expensive comparatively and one need be very vigilant of frauds. I was duped a twice.

KrakkenCrunchy
08-21-22, 20:08
I was just wondering if MR Vadodara is even worth trying. I feel it's mostly catfish / scams, Has anyone tried it? If yes, Who?

ChiefsM
08-22-22, 01:42
I was just wondering if MR Vadodara is even worth trying. I feel it's mostly catfish / scams, Has anyone tried it? If yes, Who?I reached out to Piyaa and Teena. Teena is 100% scam, was asking for 15 k each shot. Piyaa didn't reply. I'm sure there's some underground network here but hard to get into.

Mayurp
08-22-22, 09:15
Visited Thailand recently. Things are not so rosy there too. Birds are awesome and superb services too. But it is more expensive comparatively and one need be very vigilant of frauds. I was duped a twice.I visited Bangkok so many times, I always go to night clubs like RCA, Infinity, etc and pick up girls for free, just give them booze and food inside club and girl is yours for rest of the night.

But, after covid, these clubs are not yet opened fully.

ChiefsM
08-23-22, 00:58
I'll be there in Jan. Does that work? PM open.

I visited Bangkok so many times, I always go to night clubs like RCA, Infinity, etc and pick up girls for free, just give them booze and food inside club and girl is yours for rest of the night.

But, after covid, these clubs are not yet opened fully.

JonnSnoww
08-23-22, 12:54
Last month lot of afros were active on skxxxa and lcnt. Msgd quite a few, they shared pics freely and confirmed with vc too. Finalized with one, 4 k for 2 shots, reached location shared. Shady and dirty hotel on vasna road. Manager sent me to a.

Room to wait. Bad bad place, half mood off seeing the place only. Turns out 4-5 afros stayed at that same hotel, and posted on said sites with 3-4 different numbers and different pics every week or so. So the one which I finalized was not there, another one came, dressed skimpily but didn't like looks or figure either. So told her she is different one from one who was in touch with me, and she said it was her friend who left now. I said I wanted her only and don't want to continue with you. She said no problem and I scooted. No damage done. Place was real shady so just didn't want to take a chance.

DusNumberi
08-26-22, 09:46
Is it legal to buy bhang Cookies in Gujarat.

HornySperm09
08-26-22, 14:36
Interesting question. I don't know whether its legal or not. But bhaang (in the form of milk) is publicly sold on mahashivratri.

I have not seen any shops like you find in MP and rajasthan.

But still be careful if you are buying from unknown source.

Cheers.

Viral55
08-26-22, 17:02
Not knowing actual status about bhang cookies, however bhang drink is allowed on mahashivratri day.

If you are buying it online then you can check and ask him whether it is legal or not, if you're buying from some unknown person then it should not be something like fishy or hidden, if someone is selling in a hidden way then he might be doing illegal activity.

JonnSnoww
09-03-22, 06:08
Finally tried a pick up near college. Did 4-5 trial runs to assess risk before deciding to give a try. Bird was medium height, good looking, nice figure, would say all the ones standing there are equivalent to spa birds. Approached on her own as usual, Quoted 1300, she herself suggested nearby hotel, previously few others had told about going to open space. I took a you turn and asked her to cross over to other side of road and then hop in the car. Pretty ok hotel, took 500, took Xerox of ID which he tore off on leaving. Bird was clean, hygienic, allowed full access, boobs were small and tight, cat was better than expected, decent fun for half an hour. Had kept very low expectations, so came away satisfied. If you are looking for quick fix it's worth a shot. Don't expect GFE but not entirely mechanical either. Assess your own risk. Would suggest using car or helmet if using 2 wheeler. Go around 8-9 as it's reasonably crowded at that time. Make just inquiries for few days before jumping.

Face 7/10.

Figure 7/10.

Cat 7/10.

Damages 1800.

WIR yes probably because of low damage and better than expected experience but will keep some gap.

Member #4786
09-11-22, 18:33
Could you guide me a little bit more, I tried googling spas near jewelery shops but could not find it. Also wanted to know whether it is safe to visit MPs again (after the raid).

Thanks in advance.Hey, could you give me some leads on some MRs you tried and are safe. Thanks in advance.

CodApple
09-15-22, 13:27
Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting Baroda in the coming weeks and need your help in getting some VFM GFE contacts in Baroda.

I am into big boobs and would appreciate some contacts with them. Please share the contacts with damages as my PM is open.

Also, where can I find girls to pick up? Guidance required.

All the help is needed.

Thanks in advance!

CodApple
09-17-22, 14:42
Any updates on contacts?

My PM is open.

Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting Baroda in the coming weeks and need your help in getting some VFM GFE contacts in Baroda.

I am into big boobs and would appreciate some contacts with them. Please share the contacts with damages as my PM is open.

Also, where can I find girls to pick up? Guidance required.

All the help is needed.

Thanks in advance!

Ben Finegold
09-18-22, 10:01
Holla Friends and Fellow Mongers.

Hope all are having a pretty good time.

Let me share a review of my last mongering encounter. It was June 2022. Since spa visits are not as gratifying since last few months and due to unavailability of few sp and indies like Neha, Allen and others, this time around I had to revert back to my old sp. Anyone who knows this sp or who has read my previous FRs would know that the sp is desperately greedy.

Let me veer off the topic a bit to give you a context. I believe Ahmedabad has very few genuine SPs who are in the gig of elite girl procurers or hosts of these girls. Of course sp of local girls are dime a dozen, but only a few "Elite girl procurers". Now these big bosses when they procure model girls, the girls are further sublet to small sps or sub peddlers who further sublet them to small minions like my babubhai sp. So what happens is when you procure girls from sub peddlers like babubhai sp, commission involved is of 3 to 4 people and hence the cost increases drastically. One way to circumvent this is to get hold of the girl / big boss sp directly and book the girl for 2-3 days for a group of likeminded friends or ISG members / mongers. That comes out much cheaper. This is something that I have discovered by observing and listening to the stories of different birds over the period of time.

Back to the main event. This time around he had a NI bird (Probably Rajasthani I believe) and few others. I picked the most decent looking bird, one which had ample bosom to be honest. I am more of a "racks" guy if we were to refer to the American slang.

So I booked a nice hotel, clean and hygienic, suave but indifferent in a very decent locality. Commercial locality not residential. Picked the girl at the caf of the hotel downstairs. Had to give her ID and had to fill out her covid form at the reception as they didn't allow to take the girl directly to the room. The concierge and hotel staff kept a keen eye. I think everyone at the reception kind of made it out that she was a working girl. After all, the extra makeup and worn out stilettos are not exactly subtle.

Once in the room, she asked the permission to use the shower straightaway. I liked that. She came out few minutes later, her hair dripping with water and a towel wrapped around her voluptuous body. She had curves at all the right place. We chit chatted. Poor English, okay Hindi. She introduced herself as being from Delhi but her surname is a common Rajasthani surname. I had a long look at her aadhar card at the reception. (DOB: 1995) She did honours in Chemistry in DU or at least that's what she told me. She was also a makeup artist and had worked in event management and hotel management both. She was honest and unembarrassed with everything.

Once we start the deed, she was flirtatious. She told me she was okay with everything except anal. The kissing began. She had a trick up her sleeve. She bit my lover lip and kept on sucking the lip. Something new. Something erotic. I assumed she was herself into the deed and believed in customer satisfaction. Her breasts were perfection. I still think of them sometimes. 36 EE and perfectly shaped. Round shape and busty, not saggy. Brown, full bloom areolae and perky nipples. Had a great time sucking on them. No fat on belly but was a bit flabby. Nice thighs and clean pussy. There was lunch at the V. Nice neck and earlobes. Shapely but smaller ass compared to boob size. Not flat by any means. First round was completed in missionary.

After that we talked for half an hour. She had made a visit to Rajkot last month and had fell in love; head over heels with her client. She told everything about him with a feminine chirpiness. He had a BMW, a wife and a cute kid. But our girl had this huge huge crush on him.

After that, there was room service. Lunch. Shower. Second round with WOT. Cowgirl position. She gave me full view, full access and full attention of her salacious breasts. Ah, those pairs. One of the best breasts of my mongering career. They were perfectly plump as she is still young. But since they are enormous and quite handful, they might sag soon as she ages. Will always be grateful to god almighty for those beautiful breasts. Think Monica Bellucci from Shoot them' Up.

After the second deed, we wrapped it up. Luckily we had struck a friendly cord. We exchanged contacts. She asked babubhai to book her return cab. I escorted her to the exit.

Looks: Pic attached for reference. She ain't fair. She had wheatish complexion. Good skin but there are smoother and silkier skins out there.

Damages: Varies every fucking time with babubhai sp. Have to haggle like hell.

Would I try her again: Probably Yes. I like to try different things every time.

Ben Finegold
09-18-22, 11:15
Premise:

I was thinking of teaming up this time. Upcoming weekend, a couple of friends / fellow mongers / ISG members. We can book 2 rooms in a classy 5* hotel. Take couple of birds from different SP for the night. Have nice dinner with them like a social / couple date and then take the party to the hotel room. Spend half the night with 1 bird and then exchange the birds or the rooms. Might come out cheaper and more assured fun.

Anyone up for it? Suggestions to improve the plan are welcome. But, remember – only approach or ping me if you can bring a SP contact / indie contact of yours. Sharing is caring. We each will get a new contact, reference and experience.

For those who haven't read my last FR, here's the context.

Context:

Let me veer off the topic a bit to give you a context. I believe Ahmedabad has very few genuine SPs who are in the gig of elite girl procurers or hosts of these girls. Of course sp of local girls are dime a dozen, but only a few "Elite girl procurers". Now these big bosses when they procure model girls, the girls are further sublet to small sps or sub peddlers who further sublet them to small minions like my babubhai sp. So what happens is when you procure girls from sub peddlers like babubhai sp, commission involved is of 3 to 4 people and hence the cost increases drastically. One way to circumvent this is to get hold of the girl / big boss sp directly and book the girl for 2-3 days for a group of likeminded friends or ISG members / mongers. That comes out much cheaper. This is something that I have discovered by observing and listening to the stories of different birds over the period of time.

CodApple
09-21-22, 04:39
Hello!

Any updates on my query?

PM is open.

Any updates on contacts?

My PM is open.

Vaasuchokro
09-24-22, 03:42
Was hungry to taste some food and after reading reports scouted university road. As written here stopped and was approached by food, the quality of food was not up to the mark. So didn't waste time after it. Will try exploring again. Are there any more pickup areas here?

Shlok2425
09-26-22, 06:47
There are few areas I know.

1. Station Uni Road.

2. Fathegunj Circle.

3. Kamatibag to pratapgunj road.

4. Neae Akota garden.

5. Chhani gam towards GSFC.

Try your luck but I don't personally recommend this place as its more like mechanical than having fun.

Was hungry to taste some food and after reading reports scouted university road. As written here stopped and was approached by food, the quality of food was not up to the mark. So didn't waste time after it. Will try exploring again. Are there any more pickup areas here?

GaganHarma
09-30-22, 08:20
Hi, new guy here. I was wondering how is the Indy scene in Vadodara and if any how do you guys find them. Is it from friends or there are spots in the city you can meet them. Thanks.

Member #4786
10-02-22, 08:59
Hi seniors, I am in Vadodara and I am planning to got a spa for some massage and BB. Can anyone please suggest a spa that will be under my budget of 3. 5 K?

Shlok2425
10-03-22, 07:28
There are many spas providing B2 be and FS just go through old post so you can get idea both for spa and rate. If any help req you can PM me.

Hi seniors, I am in Vadodara and I am planning to got a spa for some massage and BB. Can anyone please suggest a spa that will be under my budget of 3. 5 K?

Member #4786
10-03-22, 15:45
Hi seniors, I am in Vadodara and I am planning to got a spa for some massage and BB. Can anyone please suggest a spa that will be under my budget of 3. 5 K?How do you make sure they don't steel cash from your pocket as your cloths will be away?

Do you guys prefer giving cash or online? How much cash you carry. My budget is 3.5 k.

I am going to try MPs for the first time tomorrow. I need some hints for the right MP to try in Baroda and any suggestions to keep in mind?

I will post an FR once I visit one.

Member #4786
10-03-22, 17:51
There are many spas providing B2 be and FS just go through old post so you can get idea both for spa and rate. If any help req you can PM me.Thanks for the reply. I have narrowed down 2 spas one in square and another one in front of Multiplx. I cannot PM at the moment as my PM is not active.

JonnSnoww
10-04-22, 06:36
Go to wealthy opposite multiplex. They have new branch now too. Safe and guaranteed. Best quality as well. And go with confidence don't worry about things getting stolen it's very safe. 3. 5 is enough for counter plus B2B. Act like you are a regular so they don't hike the charges.

Thanks for the reply. I have narrowed down 2 spas one in square and another one in front of Multiplx. I cannot PM at the moment as my PM is not active.

Ppatel1991
10-04-22, 08:01
Thanks for the reply. I have narrowed down 2 spas one in square and another one in front of Multiplx. I cannot PM at the moment as my PM is not active.You will receive limited help due to not having a subscription. You will have to try and decode the spa names from the FR's.

Hope you get lucky.

Shlok2425
10-04-22, 10:37
I have tried both in past and you can score b2 be at both places. Just keep price under Chek and ask for selection befor paing counter charges.

Best of luck have fun & post your FR.

Thanks for the reply. I have narrowed down 2 spas one in square and another one in front of Multiplx. I cannot PM at the moment as my PM is not active.

Shlok2425
10-04-22, 10:50
Well I haven't have any bad experience of spa girl or employee stolen any thing yet or heard anything like that. So relaxe and enjoy your massage session. There are only 2 persons in room you & girl. The only thing req is stay alert.

You can PM me if help req in selecting spa or therapist.

How do you make sure they don't steel cash from your pocket as your cloths will be away?

Do you guys prefer giving cash or online? How much cash you carry. My budget is 3.5 k.

I am going to try MPs for the first time tomorrow. I need some hints for the right MP to try in Baroda and any suggestions to keep in mind?

I will post an FR once I visit one.

GaganHarma
10-05-22, 02:27
Hi, new guy here. I was wondering how is the Indy scene in Vadodara and if any how do you guys find them. Is it from friends or there are spots in the city you can meet them. Thanks.Bumping this. Still looking for pointers.

Member #4786
10-07-22, 15:17
Thanks to the forum members for guiding me and providing hints for good MPs in vadodara and after lot of hesitation and sleepless nights, I took the leap today and visited the MP infront of the famous multiplex.

Although there were few surprises for which I want to know from seniors here, but let me add full review first.

Reached the MP in afternoon and opted for thai massage, but the counter guy refused to show the lineup and said that it does not work that way (This was a surprise). I still decided to go ahead and went to room and waited for my bird. Bird looked dusky but stacked. And now I really believe these birds can really give a run to so called actress and models for their money. Bird Miss S asked me to lie down and the deed started. As usual I waited till she asked me for extras. I asked for the menu but seemed like see hadn't done much so she asked me to tell her. I opted for B2B and quoted 1. 5 K. She giggled and said 2. 5 k is the rate here, as this was in my budget I also asked her to add shower HJ and full access (I was naive and did not know these already included as per my later understanding). She undressed and started B2B and I touch every inch of the body and yes it include her kitty. She smelled good but I was so hesitant for this day to come I knew I was nervous as crazy. Then she took me to the shower and stroked my Jhhony like hell but it did not help as I could not focus in shower (But she did full effort I loved that). Then came out of the shover and groped her again and paid her, dressed and came back with my very first MP experience which was beyond expectation.

Yes, not FS here strictly. I was hoping anyways, so this was perfect.

Now coming to the bird and the features -.

Body - 10/10 (Clean body. No hairs at all) - this made me go high and high.

Boobs- 9/10 (32 D. Best Guess) (I am into big boobs, deducting 1 point).

Kitty - 9/10 (Smelled good).

Damage. Counter: 1 K + 2.5 K.

Now coming to surprises. I got these surprises when I went there.

1. Counter guy was not negotiating at all. I literally forced the money in a friendly manner like we do in India into this hands. Maybe he was resistant because there was a guy sitting on the counter waiting for some specific bird I guess.

2. Before paying I insisted to show me the selection. This is where the counter guy denied and did not budge even when I told him that I went to 5 other MPs (I lied), he did not take me seriously at all. But this was my lucky day and I got see some B2B action which was my long awaiting mongering dream.

3. Room were not as clean, as I expected. Maybe due to high demands.

Next target. Try the spa where FS is available and see how it goes.

Ppatel1991
10-08-22, 20:49
Thanks to the forum members for guiding me and providing hints for good MPs in vadodara and after lot of hesitation and sleepless nights, I took the leap today and visited the MP infront of the famous multiplex.

Although there were few surprises for which I want to know from seniors here, but let me add full review first.

Reached the MP in afternoon and opted for thai massage, but the counter guy refused to show the lineup and said that it does not work that way (This was a surprise). I still decided to go ahead and went to room and waited for my bird. Bird looked dusky but stacked. And now I really believe these birds can really give a run to so called actress and models for their money. Bird Miss S asked me to lie down and the deed started. As usual I waited till she asked me for extras. I asked for the menu but seemed like see hadn't done much so she asked me to tell her. I opted for B2B and quoted 1. 5 K. She giggled and said 2. 5 k is the rate here, as this was in my budget I also asked her to add shower HJ and full access (I was naive and did not know these already included as per my later understanding). She undressed and started B2B and I touch every inch of the body and yes it include her kitty. She smelled good but I was so hesitant for this day to come I knew I was nervous as crazy. Then she took me to the shower and stroked my Jhhony like hell but it did not help as I could not focus in shower (But she did full effort I loved that). Then came out of the shover and groped her again and paid her, dressed and came back with my very first MP experience which was beyond expectation.

1. Counter guy was not negotiating at all. I literally forced the money in a friendly manner like we do in India into this hands. Maybe he was resistant because there was a guy sitting on the counter waiting for some specific bird I guess.

2. Before paying I insisted to show me the selection. This is where the counter guy denied and did not budge even when I told him that I went to 5 other MPs (I lied), he did not take me seriously at all. But this was my lucky day and I got see some B2B action which was my long awaiting mongering dream.

Next target. Try the spa where FS is available and see how it goes.Where exactly are you based in? You have posts in multiple city forums like Ahmedabad, New Delhi and vadodara.

Member #4786
10-09-22, 05:39
Where exactly are you based in? You have posts in multiple city forums like Ahmedabad, New Delhi and vadodara.I am on a trip bro. I have spent some time in Ahmedabad last month. Planning to visit again next weekend. I was coming from Delhi. I also Visit Mumbai / Pune for work. Baroda is a home to me as many friends are settled here. So I had to visit. I have to say Gujarat has done lot better for me. And we are a group of friends staying together here.

Also bro, any suggestions on how to ask for selections? As you read my FR. When I asked for selection they straight away denied.

HungryHarry
10-09-22, 20:45
Hello Folks,

Just returned from you S of A after studies and started getting back in the mongering scene. Had forgotten my credentials so this is s new acc. Had been looking up for tips on this forum. So went to the pick up point near S'gunj. Asked for prices etc. Tbh prices are fine but the birds are terrible, couldn't see the face as it was covered but their voice was super manly and behavior is worse than pedestrian. Also, the punters hovering around were too bad. Won't ever consider going there again. I doubt if they were even females.

On a side note, anyone interested in exchanging digits for indies. I can share digits of an MP who can provide bhabhis, he is reliable as I can say from recent experience. Please dm if interested.

Cheers.

Hungry as ever.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Mayurp
10-10-22, 07:09

Next target. Try the spa where FS is available and see how it goes.Hey, I assume you met Miss S ends with I; She can do FS just fine. Go pamper again.

Same spa also has girl starting M or J, can do FS.

If you need a girl with bachchi type voice then go to Miss "R" (love flower) in the long poem MP. Alkapuri. Flat fuck. But, voice is sultry.

HerrJak
10-10-22, 15:30
Hello Gentlemen,

I am from Delhi and need to stay in Daman for next few weeks due to work. Searched Ahmedabad and Vadodara forums but didn't find any leads. By any chance, does anyone here has any leads to share?

I will really appreciate it and would be happy to help in Delhi. My PM is active.

TIA.

CodApple
10-11-22, 07:40
Hi!

Visiting Baroda again after Diwali & request some updates please.

Help will be appreciated.

Hello!

Any updates on my query?

PM is open.

Shlok2425
10-12-22, 06:04
Hi friends,

Yesterday I was in Anand city for my Business work & I had a spar tine to kill in evening so I decide to go and checkout some spa in city. I google out and find near by spa But when I call for appointment found it was closed. My bad luck. On my way back to Railway station ask a rickshaw driver if there is any good spa near by so he take me to spa Name starts with A. Near Amul.

Went inside Spa and take a look around. Average ambiance. Look at reception girl she welcome me with a smile. A small conversation with her about charges and services available. Pay counter charges 1 k all locals and only one NE available.

She suggested me to try Miss S a local girl. So go ahead with her. A bit on the bulkier side. But she was really very active during the act and gave good service. She gives a good BBBJ and most importantly also provides rimming service. Nothing much to talk about massage as it was just ok type.

So in short, I enjoyed my session and came out a happy man.

My point to write this report here is just to share my experience and help some one visit Anand city can take benefit.

Charges as usual.

Conter 1 k.

Services 1.5 k B2B+BJ.

Happy mongering.

Mayurp
10-12-22, 07:11
Hi!

Visiting Baroda again after Diwali & request some updates please.

Help will be appreciated.Come on man.

Just do RTFF vadodara forum and you should get handful of tips about MPs and therapists.

We don't have a much of independent scene here and even if some of the guys have them here. But, it is not useful without references.

KrakkenCrunchy
10-12-22, 22:55
Bois, there's a new spa around in sama area it's a Thai spa, and it looks pretty big than any other spas I've interacted with, big branding, very much exposed to the main road, its just opposite to Jagadish outlet, now, I haven't tried this one out yet, and I'm not willing to take the risk yet, as I have a hunch that counter+service will be too high, and right now I'm not looking to experiment, ID rather stick with my regulars, but also it'll be a missed opportunity if not explored, so I ask if any forum member wants to give it a try and see what's the hype of this spa is all about, I think the spa might have excellent quality of chicks.

HornySperm09
10-16-22, 03:25
Hey brother I also noticed about the same spa opened up in sama, it's a chain of spas located in many cities, I haven't been there personally but I have some news about it. They charge 700 rs for 45 min. (Yes they are not expensive) ambience is ok. They have hired some staff from velvet spa.

Miss. Are was taken and regular service nothing special.

Safe mongering.

Cheers.

Member #4786
10-27-22, 17:12
Hello.

This time I really wanted a good massage, I visited S Spa infront of a Bank in Alkapuri and undoubtedly the spa was really good and very clean. I was assigned an NE name starting with see. The massages started with back and I was expecting for extras she continue on front with my jhonny pointing up and firm. This is spa I would visit again if I need a decent massage for good price range. For fellow mongers. The price mentioned on the menu was high, but try to negotiate and they usually ask for standard 1. 2 k for dry massage.

I wanted to ask one question to all seniors here, how do you guys manage to select a bird?

This was my second spa experience and I was again not allowed to see the bird. Do I have to be regular?

I will be in vadodara for next 2 days and heading to Mumbai for a visit. If someone can give me more hints on which spa will allow me to select, I shall plan for tomorrow again.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4786
10-27-22, 17:16
Hey, I assume you met Miss S ends with I; She can do FS just fine. Go pamper again.

Same spa also has girl starting M or J, can do FS.

If you need a girl with bachchi type voice then go to Miss "R" (love flower) in the long poem MP. Alkapuri. Flat fuck. But, voice is sultry.Hi,

As per your comment, I decided to visit yesterday and my luck was so bad and I did not know that most spas were closed. But I had to visit somehow so, I saw one spa infront of the bank in Alkapuri and had a great massage there. I have posted a short FR for same. I will definitely go back to rich spa. I have 2 days left in vadodara.

Any advice on how to ask the counter guy to allow me to select a bird?

GentleRod
10-28-22, 03:26
I don't think there is any spa here which will allow you to see the therapists first. You will be given names who are free at that time. So after few visits and assuming that you will create a rapport inside, you will know who is who.

Else, someone preferably a monger has to give you a name. That is bro go to this spa and ask for this therapist. Her services are good and so on. Some girls offer extras upfront, some wait for the client to ask. So if you want extras you can ask first instead of leaving it to the very end.

Have a good time.

Hello.

This time I really wanted a good massage, I visited S Spa infront of a Bank in Alkapuri and undoubtedly the spa was really good and very clean. I was assigned an NE name starting with see. The massages started with back and I was expecting for extras she continue on front with my jhonny pointing up and firm. This is spa I would visit again if I need a decent massage for good price range. For fellow mongers. The price mentioned on the menu was high, but try to negotiate and they usually ask for standard 1. 2 k for dry massage.

I wanted to ask one question to all seniors here, how do you guys manage to select a bird?

This was my second spa experience and I was again not allowed to see the bird. Do I have to be regular?

I will be in vadodara for next 2 days and heading to Mumbai for a visit. If someone can give me more hints on which spa will allow me to select, I shall plan for tomorrow again.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4786
10-28-22, 03:39
I don't think there is any spa here which will allow you to see the therapists first. You will be given names who are free at that time. So after few visits and assuming that you will create a rapport inside, you will know who is who.

Else, someone preferably a monger has to give you a name. That is bro go to this spa and ask for this therapist. Her services are good and so on. Some girls offer extras upfront, some wait for the client to ask. So if you want extras you can ask first instead of leaving it to the very end.

Have a good time.Thanks for sharing. Even I though that either I have to be regular or I have to know which bird I want upfront and ask for her.

Member #4786
10-28-22, 12:59
Hi All.

I decided to visit one more MP before I leave Vadodara and this time as per the FR in the forum I went to the MP located near the hotel in Alkapuri above a famous Bank. As expected the bird was at the reception and I asked for the rates, surprisingly they quoted 1. 8 K for Dry. I told, I can pay 1 K as I have already been a regular one in other spa. She did not budge and I then countered and asked them I can pay 1. 5 but I wanted to opt for 90 minutes. But bro. They are not budging so I decided to walk out and they did not even stop me.

I did not wanted to spoil the rates so I did not ask anything and went out and decided to visit nearby spa again which I visited recently infront of the Bank. I chatted up the counter guy saying I recently visited so looking for some other options like 90 minutes Dry if possible. He was nice enough to offer me 90 minutes in 1 K. The bird's name is A** and she was an NE. Went to the room and changed to the dispo. One thing for sure as I am new to this. It is very hard to get my johny hard. So I was not planning to get any action from the bird. But I realized the massage was really not that good and noticing her tight shorts and padded bra I realized that the game of extras should be open here. Honestly, I fucked up and got nervous because this time I had to ask upfront. I popped the question if I can touch her and she rolled over the dice for extras and offered B2 B in 4 k. I was like. I can go to Pune at this price and add 3 k to it to get a nice Maharshtrian for an hour. She kept telling that 16-17 year olds come to this spa and offer 2. 5 K just for HJ and 4 K for B2 B. I did not budge and asked her to massage me while sitting infront. I made her very clear that. I don't usually do all these things in spa rooms as I am very nervous. I asked her if the rate is right, I would like to try. After 5 minutes of massage, she decided to provide HJ and FA for 1 K upfront. I went for it. HJ was a disappointment guys and I will never try HJ (Reason. Because the bird was trying to tell me that I came and it was a drop that she saw. I laughed so hard inside and felt like she was trying to just take money for nothing). Rather B2 B is fun at Spas. Nonethless, I could not came so she offered TL massage for 15 minutes in which I felt her nicely. I tried to chat her up giving me her contact but seems like it will take more visits for me to get there.

The counter guy for this spa owns a fancy bike if anyone is trying to figure out which spa it is.

Spa Stats -.

Cleanliness - 9/10 (Cleaner than the Rich spa).

Now bird stats -.

Face - 5/10 (But the bird is hot favorite as per the bird for B2 B. I would not kiss her though as per my view).

Ass - 3/10 (Very lean Ass. Not my thing).

Boobs - 9/10 (Natural and big. Enjoyed a lot with them).

HJ - 5/10 (Was in a hurry to get her 1 K).

This forum has helped me to have some good time. Thanks to all seniors. I will be constantly checking this forum in case someone needs help. I have explored overall 3 MP's in Baroda in my visit.

1. Wealthy spa.

2. Spa above famous bank (Did not take service due to high price).

3. Spa infront of bank (2 times).

One thing I realize, while negotiating the birds will say rubbish things that Gujaratis are cheap and all those stuff. I have stayed in Gujarat and have huge respect. These things don't work on me and I am so happy for it. Having the right bargaining skills has lead me to start my MP journey and till now I have invested only 3 k+ 2 k+ 3 K. If I wouldn't have negotiated it would have been - 5 k + 3. 5 K + 6 K.

I am not Gujarati but, here is an advice for outside folks, All birds will know you are from outside and 2 our 3 times they have mentioned this Gujarati scenario, but I laughed it out and still negotiated till my last breath till the bird agrees to what I am offering, else I am ready to walk out anytime. Let's keep a price check as I am planning to visit Gujarat soon.

One message to those kids who are paying 2. 5 K for HJ. You are paying way more to someone to stroke your jhonny while you can actually do it on your own if you think about it. Why pay such a high price for just HJ? We pay only for experience and 1-1. 5 K is more than enough for HJ. I literally scored Topless HJ with Full access in just 1 K (I was shocked when she got agreed). I realized, no point in paying such high prices. Also, she was ready for B2 B in 2. 5 K in the but I had to book another 60 minutes with her. But I got call for work and I had to run and attend the call. Next time please think before paying 4 k for B2 B.

Tomorrow leaving for Mumbai and will stay for 2 days there. Thanks all whose FRs has helped to explore Vadodara.

Happy mongering guys.

Andie 742
11-01-22, 16:09
So visiting next week and staying at a * prpty nr uni. Last 2 trips have explored coloured birds from MR, this time though willing to explore an indie. Any hints suggestions would help. Have searched thru MR, Skka & Lcnt but unsure about it. Also less keen with spa scene as willing to go for FS rather than be 2 be. Alas still struggling with Coins to get a subscription so understand have to rely on any hints in response. Appreciate any guidance and support.

Vijayshahu
11-05-22, 11:12
My friend was in touch with some guy who has girls coming from outside state which changes within 10-15 days.

So he contacted him and shows me pics, I choose one bird from it, and next day in evening went to place.

Place is near Collage.

As soon reached there hotel manager took my photo ID and booked room for me and asked me to go to 2rd floor room.

I met the guy who handle all birds and once again asked me to confirm girl and he showed 4-5 girls in mobile.

All birds are same as he day before sent me pic,(obviously with some photoshop) so I choose bird which I selected.

Not go in much details just like girl next door.

Service was very good, no any tantrum by bird. You can say value for money.

Damages: 5000 including hotel.

Will repeat sure as visit Vadodara, but also want to explore new sp or independent.

Rj4321
11-07-22, 13:21
E Spa.

New MT. Miss R. Was very chatty. Petite. B2B with HJ but no DFK. Did FIV when in the heat of the moment.

Damage = 1200 counter + 2000.

WIR = probably yes. Ill visit again since she might lower prices.

Thanks to BM and EPG for inputs.

Yo guys,

My trusted SP just sent me photo of new girl available.

Fun gal!

Let me know if anyone interested in exchanging some contacts.I was just checking out older posts and found that this SP shared the fake images she is Jills Mohan you can search on internet.

BroadBeans25
11-08-22, 01:25
Hello fellow mongers.

Would anyone be able to provide some SP contacts, not really looking to go to MP.

I have tried looking on skokka for some, but not sure if they are any good.

Please help.

Thanks.

Mayurp
11-08-22, 08:58
Hello fellow mongers.

Would anyone be able to provide some SP contacts, not really looking to go to MP.

I have tried looking on skokka for some, but not sure if they are any good.

Please help.

Thanks.MP is your best bet in Baroda. All SP around google search are either fake or scam or do not have quite good girls.

Handrix
11-08-22, 09:15
Hello fellow mongers. I've visited the Wealthy MP 2 times last month and have taken services of a NI bird 'Happiness' in Hindi. When I visited last time she offered me CFS for 4. 5 k but I thought it was too much and declined and instead took B2 be for regular rates. I wanted to ask senior members what price do you pay for CFS?

Bird report card.

1) Body-9/10.

2) Boobs-9/10.

3) Looks-8/10.

4) Service- 9/10.

WIR-Yes.

Mayurp
11-09-22, 09:45
Hello fellow mongers. I've visited the Wealthy MP 2 times last month and have taken services of a NI bird 'Happiness' in Hindi. When I visited last time she offered me CFS for 4. 5 k but I thought it was too much and declined and instead took B2 be for regular rates. I wanted to ask senior members what price do you pay for CFS?

Bird report card.

1) Body-9/10.

2) Boobs-9/10.

3) Looks-8/10.

4) Service- 9/10.

WIR-Yes.Since everything is priced double than pre-covid era. 4. 5 k seems fair.

Handrix
11-09-22, 10:10
Hello fellow mongers, hope you're doing well.

I went to the 'S' MP located at Bitter gourd garden (translate to Gujarati). Opted for dry massage for 900 and a Punjabi bird was assigned. After massaging for 30 minutes she asked for extras. I initially didn't want to take it but Jhonny was in mood so took B2B for 2 k. Services were average but the mood killer was the owner. He kept opening the door during extras. When I went to the counter and asked him why he was doing that he told me he was checking if full services are given and told me he can do anything because he's the owner of the spa and told me to not come if I don't want to. I have visited lots of MPs but never experienced such a shit behaviour.

Overall bird report-.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (humungous).

Massage- 8/10.

Service - 2/10.

WIR- never, shitty place and shitty behaviour by the owner.

Member #4786
11-09-22, 11:50
Hello fellow mongers, hope you're doing well.

I went to the 'S' MP located at Bitter gourd garden (translate to Gujarati). Opted for dry massage for 900 and a Punjabi bird was assigned. After massaging for 30 minutes she asked for extras. I initially didn't want to take it but Jhonny was in mood so took B2B for 2 k. Services were average but the mood killer was the owner. He kept opening the door during extras. When I went to the counter and asked him why he was doing that he told me he was checking if full services are given and told me he can do anything because he's the owner of the spa and told me to not come if I don't want to. I have visited lots of MPs but never experienced such a shit behaviour.

Overall bird report-.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (humungous).

Massage- 8/10.

Service - 2/10.

WIR- never, shitty place and shitty behaviour by the owner.Sad to here about your experience bro. When I was Vadodara and I tried to visit same MP, looking at the counter guy itself I had the gut feeling the MP will not be upto the mark. Also, the guy kind of looked like a pimp to me as he was talking about rates on phone (I heard 4 k for 6 hours and Location etc.) when I was there. It s very risky to visit that MP I feel.

Thanks for posting your FR. I will definitely avoid this MP when I visit again.

Member #4786
11-09-22, 11:52
Since everything is priced double than pre-covid era. 4. 5 k seems fair.I visited multiple MPs across Baroda, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Still 2. 5 for B2B, 1 k for TL and 2 for TL+BJ and 3-4 K for FS is the rate. And this is without bargaining.

Please do not hike the price just in the name of Covid.

Mayurp
11-11-22, 07:35
I visited multiple MPs across Baroda, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Still 2. 5 for B2B, 1 k for TL and 2 for TL+BJ and 3-4 K for FS is the rate. And this is without bargaining.

Please do not hike the price just in the name of Covid.Did you meet Happiness' in Hindi?

PopaTlal12
11-13-22, 14:41
Hi everyone,

This FR is from last month.

Had a small time visit of Vadodara for work purpose, so asked for contacts to some senior members.

Special Thanks to for providing Spa details. But wanted to try some working girl, so search forum but didn't get any details.

Last options was to try online website, from Locanto tried to avoid scammers and find best as time was constraine for me.

Agreed for 3000 for 2 HR with condition that check in with bird only.

Went to hotel behind Railway station, Bird arrived and as she was same as per pic so booked hotel.

Now real Shit start's form Girl side.

Inside room she started demanding extra money for AUTO FARE, SERVICE CHARGES, even she asked for GST.

I was so frustrated so suddenly asked her to leave, and check out from hotel immediately.

Providing numbers of scammers.

[Deleted by Admin]

Please be aware form this scammers, I lost my hotel booking charges but somehow manage to escape from further loss.

Thanks.

Andie 742
11-14-22, 04:37
So visiting next week and staying at a * prpty nr uni. Last 2 trips have explored coloured birds from MR, this time though willing to explore an indie. Any hints suggestions would help. Have searched thru MR, Skka & Lcnt but unsure about it. Also less keen with spa scene as willing to go for FS rather than be 2 be. Alas still struggling with Coins to get a subscription so understand have to rely on any hints in response. Appreciate any guidance and support.Was in city last week without much hints. Searched for cpls online and got in touch with one who was in town. Asked 10 k for session but negotiated to 8 k for 2 providing reference of 2 other cpls from amd whom have met in past. Called her to my room in evening. Damn she was thick at the right places and was an instant turn on the moment she was inside the room. Offered her water and some chit chat. Then deed starts. Blissful 2 hrs spent and ended both time CIM which she guided and I loved it.

After 2 days Jhonny again wanted some action, so visited the wealthy spa mentioned in the forum earlier. Got ray of light in room. Decent massage and sweet therapist. 30 minutes into it and asked for extras. She got a damn good figure and only B2B & HJ + TL on cards. Took be 2 be and enjoyed with her. Asked her clean the V and went down. Clean shvd devoured her. And she surprisingly reverted the favor which she initially denied. Enjoyed every bit of it and unloaded into the towel she had. Paid 2. 5 and left satisfied.

Stats.

1st encounter.

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

V- 8/10.

Service - 9/10.

WIR: possibly, but there are other options to explore.

2nd encounter.

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10 decent.

Massage- 7/10.

Service - 9/10.

WIR: This place will be on my list in my next visits.

Member #4786
11-15-22, 05:26
Did you meet Happiness' in Hindi?Its my bad, I did not ask their names bro.

Member #4786
11-15-22, 12:37
I am coming back to Baroda this weekend. I wanted to know if someone can let me know a Thai bird in any MP with big boobs. Want to try a Thai this time. Only looking for TL and B2B.

PM is open. Thanks in advance.

Champ211
11-15-22, 17:07
Senior member from Pune visiting Baroda this weekend.

Looking for Indies in Anand or Baroda.

PM me if any kind soul can help.

Don't hesitate to ping me for any Pune help.

Handrix
11-16-22, 07:13
Was in city last week without much hints. Searched for cpls online and got in touch with one who was in town. Asked 10 k for session but negotiated to 8 k for 2 providing reference of 2 other cpls from amd whom have met in past. Called her to my room in evening. Damn she was thick at the right places and was an instant turn on the moment she was inside the room. Offered her water and some chit chat. Then deed starts. Blissful 2 hrs spent and ended both time CIM which she guided and I loved it.

After 2 days Jhonny again wanted some action, so visited the wealthy spa mentioned in the forum earlier. Got ray of light in room. Decent massage and sweet therapist. 30 minutes into it and asked for extras. She got a damn good figure and only B2B & HJ + TL on cards. Took be 2 be and enjoyed with her. Asked her clean the V and went down. Clean shvd devoured her. And she surprisingly reverted the favor which she initially denied. Enjoyed every bit of it and unloaded into the towel she had. Paid 2. 5 and left satisfied..Is ray of light NE or NI?

Vijayshahu
11-16-22, 10:38
Hello friends,

After gathering a lot of courage yesterday I visit a Afro girl.

She has a place in Gotri NR' Yash complex. The place was ok types but you can say Better than any SP's place I have visit till now. A small cosy room on the ground floor of a building.

Was in talk with her from last week and finalize yesterday to meet. Initially she asked for 3.5 k for a shot than we settled I to 2 k. Once I went there a bit disappointed as she is just about 50 % of pic sent but as I wants to try went ahead with deed. She welcome me and a bit chitchat I notice 2 more girls in flate so I am bit worried but she make me comfortable and said they are my flate mates. Deed started with a kissing and soon we booth are in action. She don't looks that great but made up with her acts and a superb BJ. She is clean downside so tried 69 and I really enjoyed her as she was making erotic sounds. After some 15 minutes of play bang in missionary and doggy till we end it.

I just wanted to try once Afro chick as afros are not my thing but I always wanted to Tits and ass bigger than your face I must say I enjoyed it.

Damages - 2 K for one. (Asking 3.5 k).

PopaTlal12
11-16-22, 16:51
Hi everyone,

This FR is from last month.

Had a small time visit of Vadodara for work purpose, so asked for contacts to some senior members.

Special Thanks to for providing Spa details. But wanted to try some working girl, so search forum but didn't get any details.

Last options was to try online website, from Locanto tried to avoid scammers and find best as time was constraine for me.

Agreed for 3000 for 2 HR with condition that check in with bird only.

Went to hotel behind Railway station, Bird arrived and as she was same as per pic so booked hotel.

Now real Shit start's form Girl side..Forgot to thank Mayurp for spa contact.

Thank you for you quick reply. Will post review once I visit Vadodara again.

Thank you.

Andie 742
11-17-22, 15:45
Is ray of light NE or NI?She is NI. There were no NE when I visited. Also inquired about happiness based on forum reviews but she wasn't there.

BroadBeans25
11-22-22, 01:10
Was in city last week without much hints. Searched for cpls online and got in touch with one who was in town. Asked 10 k for session but negotiated to 8 k for 2 providing reference of 2 other cpls from amd whom have met in past. Called her to my room in evening. Damn she was thick at the right places and was an instant turn on the moment she was inside the room. Offered her water and some chit chat. Then deed starts. Blissful 2 hrs spent and ended both time CIM which she guided and I loved it.

After 2 days Jhonny again wanted some action, so visited the wealthy spa mentioned in the forum earlier. Got ray of light in room. Decent massage and sweet therapist. 30 minutes into it and asked for extras. She got a damn good figure and only B2B & HJ + TL on cards. Took be 2 be and enjoyed with her. Asked her clean the V and went down. Clean shvd devoured her. And she surprisingly reverted the favor which she initially denied. Enjoyed every bit of it and unloaded into the towel she had. Paid 2. 5 and left satisfied.

Stats.

1st encounter.

Looks - 8/10..Would you be able to share some hints on the cpls.

How do you find them.

Any keywords that you used to find.

Shlok2425
11-27-22, 07:12
Hello friends.

Where is all monger friends.

Why is the Vadodara forum is so dry? No action from so many times it seems no one is ready to share his experience and give his contributions to forum.

Most of us do visit MP and try different sources available.

So request everyone to share there experience so everyone can get benefits.

Come on make it hot.

Handrix
11-28-22, 06:55
Hello mongers,

A few days ago I visited the Wealthy place and the receptionist told me that they have opened a new branch nearby and have new birds available. Please share your experience if anyone has visited the place.

JonnSnoww
11-29-22, 06:59
Only one bird they have, gujju. Nice looking and top figure. Tried her a couple of times. Standard B2B rates. But no DFK or BJ. Normal massage skills, bit mechanical B2B first time, little better 2nd time. Might open up for FS after multiple visits. Service not as great as old branch birds, but worth a shot for variety.

Hello mongers,

A few days ago I visited the Wealthy place and the receptionist told me that they have opened a new branch nearby and have new birds available. Please share your experience if anyone has visited the place.

AlphaZeroo
11-30-22, 17:56
Hey everyone,

I am coming to Vadodara in December from out of country. I tried to read some of old massages but couldn't understand much. Looking for local providers digits or info and tips. What are some of the best MPs (Prefer discreet) here. I am used Upfront AMPS in US so I will need help with hints and price ranges for negotiation. Preferences are MILFs or big tits and BBBJ provider. DMs are open for info.

Not looking for HJs.

Thank you very much.

Handrix
12-01-22, 17:21
Just wondering before I spend on high counter charges and probably on the membership in IO mall. IS Anybody able to score FS with Famous Miss J or any other?

I heard that Miss M (famous MELxxx chocolate) of Hyundai Aura is very good. I will visit sometime next week, and will post update here.

Saw one Muslim girl, very young girl in Orchid, Pussy is tight, everything else is not so great. Not worth repeat unless you guys want to test out rigid elasticity of that tight P.Hey Mayurp,

Are you asking about Miss J (rhymes with flower) from naga and joined from Adam GF MP?

Handrix
12-01-22, 17:49
Hello fellow mongers,

Visited the mall MP today, after paying high counter charges a NE manip bird whose name starts with Ch ends with I or why arrived for massage. Her body looked decent but face was not that good looking. After 30 minutes of massage I asked for extras but she quoted 3 k for B2B, I tried to bargain but she didn't bulge. She wasn't that good looking so I didn't take extras but massage was very good. Charges are too high in this place for everything. Going to Wealthy MP is better deal.

Report:

Massage -9/10.

Looks-5/10.

Mayurp
12-02-22, 08:54
Hey Mayurp,

Are you asking about Miss J (rhymes with flower) from naga and joined from Adam GF MP?I guess I was asking about J of Mizo. If any younger birds available anywhere, please refer. PM me.

Mayurp
12-02-22, 08:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Visited the mall MP today, after paying high counter charges a NE manip bird whose name starts with Ch ends with I or why arrived for massage. Her body looked decent but face was not that good looking. After 30 minutes of massage I asked for extras but she quoted 3 k for B2B, I tried to bargain but she didn't bulge. She wasn't that good looking so I didn't take extras but massage was very good. Charges are too high in this place for everything. Going to Wealthy MP is better deal.

Report:

Massage -9/10.

Looks-5/10.I have an active membership there with more than 5-6 massages remaining. For me, it is not worth wasteing time. Even normal massages have become substandard there.

JonnSnoww
12-04-22, 04:43
Any new foreign birds in MPs?

Handrix
12-06-22, 06:51
I guess I was asking about J of Mizo. If any younger birds available anywhere, please refer. PM me.My non ISG friend told me about a Sikkimese bird working in MP located in 'Square' pura. Try her out.

Member #4786
12-07-22, 12:35
I wanted to check with you fellow mongers, have you ever benefited by using a membership for an MP?

What are the things I should know before becoming a member?

Thanks in advance.

Mayurp
12-07-22, 12:54
My non ISG friend told me about a Sikkimese bird working in MP located in 'Square' pura. Try her out.Little bit mroe hint needed. Brother.

BareMinimum
12-07-22, 22:55
There are some spas they offer you cheap hrs for even 5 k, 10 to 15 hrs. Even if you take it, its so cheap and full of cheap crowd that you will think you better off with it.

There are some good spas with good service with ok pricing, but they will make you run for your money. Every time you call for appointments, they will make you wait. Forget weekends. You ll be luck if you get a slot.

Now comes the more than average spas, very few in the city. Where you find value and quality, you will have ti finalise after couple of visits. Some spas are known to bring good stuff on the table. So have less number of membership but have quality ones.

P.S.: I have lost too much of money in buying cheap spa membership. Learnt hard way.

Enjoy.

Handrix
12-08-22, 16:41
Little bit mroe hint needed. Brother.MP located in Sub. Pura and MP name starts with P. Book an appointment before you go there. They have some decent NI birds too.

Handrix
12-08-22, 16:59
I wanted to check with you fellow mongers, have you ever benefited by using a membership for an MP?

What are the things I should know before becoming a member?

Thanks in advance.Taking a membership can be helpful if you want to regularly go to a MP with a high counter price. You can avoid paying high counter amount by doing that. In my case, I took the membership of the mall MP and have taken services from 2 birds so far, but the overall experience was not up to the mark and now I think I've wasted money. Most of the other MPs don't take high counter so there's no point in becoming a member. If you want to have different types of massages along with extras then taking a membership is worth it. And please don't take membership of mall MP.

Handrix
12-08-22, 17:06
There are some spas they offer you cheap hrs for even 5 k, 10 to 15 hrs. Even if you take it, its so cheap and full of cheap crowd that you will think you better off with it.

There are some good spas with good service with ok pricing, but they will make you run for your money. Every time you call for appointments, they will make you wait. Forget weekends. You ll be luck if you get a slot.

Now comes the more than average spas, very few in the city. Where you find value and quality, you will have ti finalise after couple of visits. Some spas are known to bring good stuff on the table. So have less number of membership but have quality ones..Hey BareMinimum, can you suggest some good and safe MPs along with bird hints for mongering? I've visited the Wealthy, Mall, Adam GF and bitter gourd 'S' MPs so far and want to try some new places.

Handrix
12-08-22, 17:36
A few days ago I visited the Wealthy MP. I had booked an appointment of a NI bird ray of light a day before but when I reached the place the receptionist told me she had a day off, he didn't even informed me about that when I booked her. There was only one bird available at that time so I booked her. The bird was the famous Miss S from Assam. I had read lots of good reviews about her. She came to the room and the massage started. She asked me straightaway about the extras, I opted for B2B for 2 k but I wanted to have a massage first. She wasn't interested in giving a massage. She massaged me for just 10 minutes and than started the extras. She had soft medium sized boobs and well maintained figure. But the overall experience was really below average because she was hurrying a lot, I told her to slow down couple of times but she wasn't even paying attention.

Report card-.

1) Massage - 1/10.

2) Looks - 8/10.

3) Boobs- 9/10.

4) Body- 9/10 (well maintained perfect figure).

5) Service - 6/10 (hurried B2 B).

HornySperm09
12-10-22, 06:04
I totally agree with "bareminimum ".

BTW how are you brother?

At handrix there are many spas for you to explore, I used to frequent many spas regularly and now a days I don't visit much. But sooner or later I would again start my adventure.

Before I used to find good service at spa in manjalpur located in monalisa, ownership has been changed now but you can try there.

Spa located in Atlantis also good, spa in signet aksharchowk was also promising. "Friendly giant fish" spa near nilamber circle was also one of my regular place.

Try to explore new spas as they are in need of business cause famous old spas already have regular client base so you might face such issues.

P.s. i avoid spa which have only local or Delhi Mumbai staff. I had bad experiences before. (Some might be good but my requirement is massage first)

Be safe and happy mongering.

Andie 742
12-12-22, 14:41
Would you be able to share some hints on the cpls.

How do you find them..Twitter is flooded with them. Search with FWB and city name. Move with caution if new. Some are really over priced and needs some hangling around to negotiate. As the wise men in this group say, keep mind over tool.

CodApple
12-13-22, 10:14
Hello!

I would be visiting Baroda again and request the good people of this forum to help me out this time with VFM indie / SP contacts (NO SPA References please) for night with damages (don't want to inflate charges).

In reciprocation, I can help out in Delhi NCR region whenever you are around.

Thanks in advance for the help as it is much appreciated.

CodApple
12-15-22, 17:33
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

TittyFan91
12-23-22, 12:32
Looking for a spa near alkapuri, will post FR after, please PM me.

TittyFan91
12-24-22, 06:50
Looking for a spa near alkapuri, will post FR after, please PM me.Got some good recommendations by some senior members, will post FR today / tomorrow depending on when I go.

Thank you friends and happy mongering.

TittyFan91
12-25-22, 11:11
Went to IO Mall and visited their spa.

FR:

Paid for a 60 minute massage (2000 rupees) because I didn't want to be rushed. Went inside and was greeted by a beautiful Thai girl. They sent me a really attractive one, she didn't understand English much so I couldn't get her name unfortunately.

She started off with a nice dry massage, and then put oil on me and massaged my legs and back very well. She spent 30 minutes massaging me with no hints of anything extra available, everything was covered with a towel. Then she flipped me over. I asked if there were any extras and I opted for the b2 b. She started off with 8000 rupees and said that's the standard. I told her that I'd offer her 2500 (which is the going standard from what I saw here). She countered with 6000. I lied and told her that I've gone to this spa many times and it's always 2500 rupees and remained firm on my price. She agrees and she strips down and starts a b2 b massage completely nude. Rubbing up and down my body. I ask her for a BJ and she says she doesn't like it, so I don't really push it (lower std risk from a HJ anyways). She then says its ok if I want FS, she was going to let me go inside her with no rubber but I said just a HJ is ok, we're cuddling and she's giving me a HJ and then I blow all over her butt.

Then she leads me to the shower and soaps up my entire body giving extra attention to the lower part and then we part ways.

Thanks for the advice guys had a great time.

Member #4786
01-01-23, 07:48
Hello Friends.

I was in Vadodara for 2 days and planned to hit one of the famous spas infront of multiplex. The bird Ray of light was assigned and the massaged went on for like 30 minutes when she popped the question. I opted for b2 b and negotiated till 2. 5 k and she agreed. She quoted 3 K. Once she undressed I was all over her, when she kept stopping me for every little thing. I know many mongers have had her and may have had good experience, but I feel like when birds don't get the amount they asked for. They start throwing tantrums. I visited same spa a 2-3 months back and Miss S showed up and gave way better b2 b for 2. 5 k. I also kind of realized that it was 7 pm and Miss K was planning to leave at 8 PM. I assumed that's why she was in hurry and try to do a rush service.

Its all timing I guess. LOL.

This is my review for Miss K -.

Back massage - 8/10.

Front massage - 2/10 (As soon I turned she popped the question. She was not interested in massage).

Figure - 5/10.

Boobs - 5/10 (Small and just handful. She will not allow to press hard. I guess that is anyways fine).

WIR. No.

Anyways, Happy new year friends. Stay safe.

HelloWorld888
01-10-23, 01:24
New to this in India and want to explore Alkapuri area. Money is not a problem and definitely don't want to cheapen out as I've had bad experiences doing so in the past. So, if you peeps are aware of any average to costly places in the area or elsewhere in Vadodara, do help your brother out. Thanks.

Handrix
01-14-23, 12:39
Hello fellow mongers, hope you all are doing well.

A few days ago I visited the Wealthy MP. A NI bird miss S (DDLJ movie) was available. She said she joined 2 months ago and used to work at Harni International MP. The massage was avarage and after 20 minutes she asked for extras. She quoted 3 k for B2 be with shower but I negotiated and she agreed for 2.5 k. She is in her mid 20's and had a beautiful face and normal sized boobs, ass was a little flat. B2B was not upto the MP standards but average.

Damage: Counter 1200 and 2.5 k for B2B with shower.

Report card.

Face: 8/10 (better looking for a NI bird).

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras:7/10.

WIR: Yes if you want to try someone new.

JonnSnoww
01-19-23, 06:01
So went to this famous gym MP after ages. Before covid they used to have quality birds, local, NE, even Thais. Then dropped off so stopped going. Just went on a whim, got assigned NE. She was pretty, nice figure and talkative. Good massage, bummer came at end when she said she gives only HJ, not even TL. So asked her to send someone else for B2 be. Happy surprise, in came local Jigs. Seniors in this forum would know her very well. She said she has just rejoined few months back. Her figure is much better and curvier now, used to be quite thin before. Same skimpy dressing as before. Gave fantastic B2 be as expected. Will be repeating, after some working on she should be ready for FS.

Mayurp
01-20-23, 07:57
I am travelling to Surat and I would be needing help finding FS MPs or SP or Independents.

I can help massively in Vadodara.

Shlok2425
01-20-23, 13:17
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please provide some more pointers about spa and damage also, so members of forum including me can find out it easily and explore it.

Thank you.

So went to this famous gym MP after ages. Before covid they used to have quality birds, local, NE, even Thais. Then dropped off so stopped going. Just went on a whim, got assigned NE. She was pretty, nice figure and talkative. Good massage, bummer came at end when she said she gives only HJ, not even TL. So asked her to send someone else for B2 be. Happy surprise, in came local Jigs. Seniors in this forum would know her very well. She said she has just rejoined few months back. Her figure is much better and curvier now, used to be quite thin before. Same skimpy dressing as before. Gave fantastic B2 be as expected. Will be repeating, after some working on she should be ready for FS.

JonnSnoww
01-21-23, 11:38
It's in famous gym chain near genda circle. Old spa. Fictional lost city Complex. This will suffice to find out I think. This MP used to have all staff sitting in reception itself and you could select. Now 1-2 sit outside rest inside. If want local ask for jigs, otherwise can try NE randomly. Damages counter 1. 2 k, extra 2 k. She asks 2. 5 but comes to 2 k easily.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please provide some more pointers about spa and damage also, so members of forum including me can find out it easily and explore it.

Thank you.

Mayurp
01-25-23, 08:31
So went to this famous gym MP after ages. Before covid they used to have quality birds, local, NE, even Thais. Then dropped off so stopped going. Just went on a whim, got assigned NE. She was pretty, nice figure and talkative. Good massage, bummer came at end when she said she gives only HJ, not even TL. So asked her to send someone else for B2 be. Happy surprise, in came local Jigs. Seniors in this forum would know her very well. She said she has just rejoined few months back. Her figure is much better and curvier now, used to be quite thin before. Same skimpy dressing as before. Gave fantastic B2 be as expected. Will be repeating, after some working on she should be ready for FS.Please share the name of this NE.

JonnSnoww
01-26-23, 06:12
Lija / Leja.

Please share the name of this NE.

Newbee7976
01-26-23, 13:00
Hi Fellow Mongers.

I will be visintg vadodara for coming Monday, need your suggestions for MP and Indie.

Cheers.

TobySon1920
01-29-23, 04:13
Hi guys.

Hope the new year is treating everyone well, I m new in here went through the thread and love the reviews and recommendations!

I will be travelling to vadodara in Feb, can regularites and seniors of this thread please PM me tried and tested contacts of SP or MPs with price range so I m aware for negotiations.

Looking forward to hear from fellow mongers!

DoctorImp
01-30-23, 08:40
Dear fellow members and esteemed seniors.

I am in vadodara for another couple of weeks.

Any leads on MP, s or SP (individual) will be immensely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mayurp
02-03-23, 12:14
Few months ago, I happened to meet a very young and petite girl named Ruby from Tripura. I could not find her in that spa again when I next visited. Anyone has any idea where that girl may be roaming?

Mayurp
02-04-23, 13:46
Hi guys.

Hope the new year is treating everyone well, I m new in here went through the thread and love the reviews and recommendations!

I will be travelling to vadodara in Feb, can regularites and seniors of this thread please PM me tried and tested contacts of SP or MPs with price range so I m aware for negotiations.

Looking forward to hear from fellow mongers!

Dear fellow members and esteemed seniors.

I am in vadodara for another couple of weeks.

Any leads on MP, s or SP (individual) will be immensely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

We don't have enough SP scene here. MP works here and some of the MP girls can come out at hotel or similar.

Rate ranges from 3 k to 30 k based on whom and where you meet and how long.

We can not precisely help you as you don't have PM. However, if you RTTF Vadodara forum, you will be fine from the hints.

Atanu
02-10-23, 21:35
Hi Guys,

I am going to Vadodara for 3-4 days. I will be staying in Hyatt. Can you suggest me any spa or mt which offers FS? Please suggest.

Amit Patel
02-15-23, 11:49
Johnny was in mood of a variety. Decided to visit the GYM MP in the building named after a old city that vanished. On my way to the gym, while I was in elevator, a receptionist lady accidently accompanied me. I begun the conversation about gym, on which floor it is located. I didn't wanted to look like, I already had the tip. So, I begun inquiring about the gym membership and popped up the question, does the gym have MP? Enthusiastically, she responded yes. I asked here who are the therapists and which one is the best. She told me not go for anyone else other than jigs. I asked her what's so good about her, she winked and said everything. At counter a northeast bird with jigs were sitting.

Paid for a dry and came Jigs in the room. Inquiring about what did the lady say about her and how do I know her. I didn't share much. After few minutes of massage, she asked are you looking for service. She offered B2 B and HJ and asked for 2 k for B2 B. I bargained well and convinced for FS at 3 k. It was nice experience. She has perky little boobs and fine ass and not a time watcher. Best part is could converse in Gujarati in action. Jigs is mechanical in action and not so involved that's the downside. Perhaps after a few visits this should be resolved.

Counter: 1. 3 K.

Service: FS 3 K.

WIR: Yes.

Ratings: 5 out of 5 for hygiene, looks and superb body.

JonnSnoww
02-16-23, 06:13
She's been forever mechanical bro, and will probably be like that. Rest of the things on point. One of the better locals in the city.

Johnny was in mood of a variety. Decided to visit the GYM MP in the building named after a old city that vanished. On my way to the gym, while I was in elevator, a receptionist lady accidently accompanied me. I begun the conversation about gym, on which floor it is located. I didn't wanted to look like, I already had the tip. So, I begun inquiring about the gym membership and popped up the question, does the gym have MP? Enthusiastically, she responded yes. I asked here who are the therapists and which one is the best. She told me not go for anyone else other than jigs. I asked her what's so good about her, she winked and said everything. At counter a northeast bird with jigs were sitting.

Paid for a dry and came Jigs in the room. Inquiring about what did the lady say about her and how do I know her. I didn't share much. After few minutes of massage, she asked are you looking for service. She offered B2 B and HJ and asked for 2 k for B2 B. I bargained well and convinced for FS at 3 k. It was nice experience. She has perky little boobs and fine ass and not a time watcher. Best part is could converse in Gujarati in action. Jigs is mechanical in action and not so involved that's the downside. Perhaps after a few visits this should be resolved.

Cvvv21
02-17-23, 06:49
Hi friends,

Yesterday I was in Anand city for my Business work & I had a spar tine to kill in evening so I decide to go and checkout some spa in city. I google out and find near by spa But when I call for appointment found it was closed. My bad luck. On my way back to Railway station ask a rickshaw driver if there is any good spa near by so he take me to spa Name starts with A. Near Amul.

Went inside Spa and take a look around. Average ambiance. Look at reception girl she welcome me with a smile. A small conversation with her about charges and services available. Pay counter charges 1 k all locals and only one NE available.

She suggested me to try Miss S a local girl. So go ahead with her. A bit on the bulkier side. But she was really very active during the act and gave good service. She gives a good BBBJ and most importantly also provides rimming service. Nothing much to talk about massage as it was just ok type.

So in short, I enjoyed my session and came out a happy man.

My point to write this report here is just to share my experience and help some one visit Anand city can take benefit.

Charges as usual.

Conter 1 k.

Services 1.5 k B2B+BJ.

Happy mongering.Can you bro point more indicator since there is multiple MP named start with A. I m Anand for 2 days.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Patel
02-17-23, 18:05
Can you bro point more indicator since there is multiple MP named start with A. I m Anand for 2 days.

Thanks in advance.Yes, there are similar MP's with name starting with A. Please give indicators to locate it. Hint on bird as well. Now a days, birds keep changing MP quite often. Anand is emerging as next destination for mongering.

Amit Patel
02-17-23, 18:11
Hello fellow mongers, hope you all are doing well.

A few days ago I visited the Wealthy MP. A NI bird miss S (DDLJ movie) was available. She said she joined 2 months ago and used to work at Harni International MP. The massage was avarage and after 20 minutes she asked for extras. She quoted 3 k for B2 be with shower but I negotiated and she agreed for 2.5 k. She is in her mid 20's and had a beautiful face and normal sized boobs, ass was a little flat. B2B was not upto the MP standards but average.

Damage: Counter 1200 and 2.5 k for B2B with shower.

Report card.

Face: 8/10 (better looking for a NI bird).

Body: 7/10..Wealthy seems to be getting standardized B2B rates at 2.5 K. Bargain well. At same rate, we get FS at quite a few places. Same bird paid 2 K for B2B.

Amit Patel
02-17-23, 18:21
I totally agree with "bareminimum ".

BTW how are you brother?

At handrix there are many spas for you to explore, I used to frequent many spas regularly and now a days I don't visit much. But sooner or later I would again start my adventure.

Before I used to find good service at spa in manjalpur located in monalisa, ownership has been changed now but you can try there.

Spa located in Atlantis also good, spa in signet aksharchowk was also promising. "Friendly giant fish" spa near nilamber circle was also one of my regular place.

Try to explore new spas as they are in need of business cause famous old spas already have regular client base so you might face such issues..Thanks for the leads. Somehow many of us have been complacent with our regular birds that we have stopped exploring. There many MPs have opened up and looking for growth opportunities. Their birds are eagerly waiting to please. Areas like Gotree, Bhaili etc. Have new openings. Over of a couple of years, locals, Mumbai and Delhi staff is taking over many places. NE's are getting hard to find. Foreigners are a rip-off (personal opinion) . I avoid them for cost reasons.

Keep sharing leads bro.

Indian Pikachu
02-18-23, 01:03
Sorry, posted this here as it was the closest city to Surat.

Anyone here have any experience of these 2:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-surat/pure-bbw-milf-mistress-indian.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-surat/divya-real-and-cam

Anyone from surat here, feel free to quote me. I haven't bought the membership yet. I am over massage parlours, I see several have the same women being recycled, at least ones I know. Theres one main supplier I guess. The other good ones have half service, but I wanted to try better and more indie escorts. Let me know if anyone can help me.

Yours truly,

Pikachu.

Indian Pikachu
02-18-23, 01:25
So surat pretty much any spa offers FS. Some of them give Half service, but their girls are way better. Don't be mainstream on places, like going to malls like RR or isckon. You look up on skokka, and you will see high end girls in VIP road, vesu. Some of them will be blacks too (african). Shyam Mandir VIP road lane opposite has many spas. Have fun. Standard prices are rs 1500, but if you know your game it is down to Rs 1200, sometimes Rs 900 or 1000 too. Anything above Rs 1500 for one shot is a rip off. Mostly half of surat spas recycle girls, and new staff daily. The better spa on Ghod dhod has hot girls, but you got to pay counter price, and the negotiate inside for half service.

Genuinely, spas in surat are brothels. You go in, and they will directly tell you price for 1 shot. Don't go directly. Find phone number, and ask them to whastapp pic, if you like girl then go. There are telegram channels where they post daily girls too. There are high class escorts too, I couldn't afford so I didn't try, but I knew of brokers numbers earlier. Girls were models will come to you and charge 5 k a pop. Those in my opinion are better. It can even go from 5 to 7 k, a lot of thai women and asians here. I have some brokers numbers too, who do decently upper class girls. Lmk how your trip was.

I am travelling to Surat and I would be needing help finding FS MPs or SP or Independents.

I can help massively in Vadodara.

Indian Pikachu
02-18-23, 01:30
Did you experience anyone? I just think most are fakes. They ask for an advance confirm amount. Lmk what your experience was.

Twitter is flooded with them. Search with FWB and city name. Move with caution if new. Some are really over priced and needs some hangling around to negotiate. As the wise men in this group say, keep mind over tool.

Indian Pikachu
02-18-23, 22:33
Is the girl an independent, or was there a pimp. Any help is much appreciated. Skokka is all pimps, let me know if you can link me her ads, or number.

Today got one contact through sokka. She operates from Surat. But got service in a residential flat. Room are very bad. Any how managed to bang a Nepali girl. 3 K damaged. Small boob. Not my liking.

Tomorrow planning to visit daman.

Any feedback in daman. Will be welcomed.

Mockingbird
02-19-23, 02:42
Dear Mongers,

I'm traveling to Vadodara for 4 days next week. I've tried MPs and afros during my privious visits there.

I'm interested in trying Indes this time. If any of you have inde contacts, please help me out. I can reciprocate with good inde contacts from all major cities in Tamilnadu.

Thanks.

Andie 742
02-19-23, 03:06
Did you experience anyone? I just think most are fakes. They ask for an advance confirm amount. Lmk what your experience was.Ya most definitely and hence advise to go with caution and some research. I got duped just once who asked for advance for which I paid 500. Post that experience have avoided anyone asking for advance. Genuine ones always ask for reference and if you have a genuine one they don't ask advance. The key is once you get one cpl, take their reference and build it on. I have scored a few in amd, brd and mum. All with reference. M travelling next week to brd and have got a meet fixed with a cpl who is traveling and chrges are 4 k for 1 session with place. Another is a sngl ldy asking for 7 k for one, but am negotiating. Certainly not exploring spa this time around.

Jiam339
02-23-23, 10:37
Hello Friends.

I am visiting Baroda after long time, I was once living in city. All old contacts are now not operational. And seeing your help for local genuine indie or sp.

I can help if you need anything in Pune.

Thanks.

Jiam339
02-23-23, 10:38
Hi Andie.

Can you please help with hints about couple if they are available on FB.

Thanks.

Ya most definitely and hence advise to go with caution and some research. I got duped just once who asked for advance for which I paid 500. Post that experience have avoided anyone asking for advance. Genuine ones always ask for reference and if you have a genuine one they don't ask advance. The key is once you get one cpl, take their reference and build it on. I have scored a few in amd, brd and mum. All with reference. M travelling next week to brd and have got a meet fixed with a cpl who is traveling and chrges are 4 k for 1 session with place. Another is a sngl ldy asking for 7 k for one, but am negotiating. Certainly not exploring spa this time around.

JonnSnoww
02-24-23, 06:44
So went to another one of my old joints after pretty long time. Had stopped because staff quality had gone down. Nice lady at reception who said they had NE, local and Delhi. I asked her if she provides and she agreed. Name is S*a (unstoppable singer). From Delhi. Opted for dry massage and surprisingly she did it well for half an hour before asking for services. Usually these Delhites pop the question straightaway. Quoted 4 k for B2 be, I laughed her away, finally settled for 2. 5 k. Says she offers FS for 6 k. She is good looking, super curvy and clean, not a time watcher, and allows DFK, eating, fingerings, no restrictions. 20-25 minutes of fun. Definitely worth repeating. Bargaining is must.

Massage 7/10.

Looks and Body 8/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR possibly yes, will try local one too. Have mostly grown tired of NEs.

Damages 1. 2 plus 2. 5.

Member #4786
02-24-23, 18:03
Hello All,

I have been doing some searching for indies in Baroda as I keep visiting here. Found a lady from locanto who claims to be an indie. Her digits end in 469. She tells her name is the first name of the actress from the Bollywood movie Dil Se.

Any brother happen to verify her. She is not willing to do video verification nor sharing her photos, Which is a bad sign, but I wanted to see if any one has tried her before.

Please PM me if you have already tested this bird.

Regards,

Deva.

HungryJoe
02-26-23, 13:08
There are a couple of gyms and spa in this building. Can you drop more hints around the name of the gym please?

Dynolas
02-26-23, 17:15
I'm planning to travel to Vadodara in few weeks, my first time going to be in the area, was wondering if anyone can provided any reputable high class and clean providers or agency? Especially if they do overnight or just 1 HR with unlimited pops. I was thinking to use SA but seems not many available.

Also when it comes to getting viagra, is it possible to get in any pharmacy without prescription? Also any recommended places to meet beautiful women (cocktail lounges, bars, etc.) I'm figuring out the layout, since my first time in this part of India.

I'm happy to provide any places on US especially in NY or even Canada.

I tried searching but not sure which is legit and which is scam.

JonnSnoww
02-27-23, 05:37
You're in the wrong city per your expectations. You'll get only spas here and afros. No pick up places, mostly scammy SPs.

I'm planning to travel to Vadodara in few weeks, my first time going to be in the area, was wondering if anyone can provided any reputable high class and clean providers or agency? Especially if they do overnight or just 1 HR with unlimited pops. I was thinking to use SA but seems not many available.

Also when it comes to getting viagra, is it possible to get in any pharmacy without prescription? Also any recommended places to meet beautiful women (cocktail lounges, bars, etc.) I'm figuring out the layout, since my first time in this part of India.

Mayurp
02-27-23, 14:01

I tried searching but not sure which is legit and which is scam.Vadodara is a dry area. You can not find alcohol here. You can only have soda shops and upscale cafes for non-alcoholic cocktails and coffee, etc. However, it is possible to find alcoholic drinks in a black market, but, not publically available.

We don't have reliable SP scene here. Massage spa and spa therapists are your best bet here.

Dynolas
02-28-23, 01:11
Vadodara is a dry area. You can not find alcohol here. You can only have soda shops and upscale cafes for non-alcoholic cocktails and coffee, etc. However, it is possible to find alcoholic drinks in a black market, but, not publically available.

We don't have reliable SP scene here. Massage spa and spa therapists are your best bet here.Damn so hard to believe, I'm assuming dating scene like using tinder, won't be good?

What are some good spas?

Handrix
02-28-23, 14:23
It's in famous gym chain near genda circle. Old spa. Fictional lost city Complex. This will suffice to find out I think. This MP used to have all staff sitting in reception itself and you could select. Now 1-2 sit outside rest inside. If want local ask for jigs, otherwise can try NE randomly. Damages counter 1. 2 k, extra 2 k. She asks 2. 5 but comes to 2 k easily.Getting confused because there are other two MPs as well.

Shlok2425
03-01-23, 07:01
Yes the name Starts with "are".

Getting confused because there
are other two MPs as well.

Shlok2425
03-01-23, 07:16
Gujrat is a dry state so if you look for bar sorry for that. But you can find some license shop here and you will get parmite on bases of your passport & you can buy alcohol.

If you are looking for fun you can visit Spa providing different services. There are so many spa providing FS so you can visit and enjoy. If you look for online most of them are frode.

If any more help req you can DM some Senior Members most of them are ready help.

Let me know if I can help any more.

HornySperm09
03-01-23, 13:31
This one is in the GYM, above food joints.

And other two are in adjacent building where there is mobile shop on the ground floor.

Yet to try both. One was there next to the bank now there is some cafe opened up. I heard that they have shifted to fourth floor in same complex.

And another "V" spa and hotel above the bank.

Getting confused because there are other two MPs as well.

CasualFun
03-08-23, 18:54
I have been lurking on the forum for a long time. This is my opportunity to contribute to the overall experience of the forum.

Was visiting Anand for some family function. Had few hours spare. Decided to try out one of the MPs on amul road. The place is above the Patanjali store on Amul road. Name starts with a "S". Khufiya spa (name translated to Hindi). Very clean discrete place. Counter guys were professional. Rooms clean, low rise beds. Perfect to enjoy to fullest.

Picked a NI bird (himachali). Her name starts from "k"(fragrance in Hindi). Petite, size zero girl. But the tits were huge.

We started with Swiss message for 60 minutes. Counter charges 2 k (3 k negotiated down). Massage was genuinely good for 45 minutes. Very down to earth chatty girl. Talked about her family. Village, husband etc. At 46th min, she popped the question about "extras". I generally do not dare to go for extras, but with her overall approached I felt comfortable proceeding.

She gave a nice HJ, BJ and allowed full access to the natural dd tits. Full access to the hairy pussy. Figured her to my heart's content, also poked into the a-hole. She was very cooperative. Talked about her meeting off campus during her holiday etc. Just a pure bliss.

WIR. Sure.

Damages - 2 k at counter + 3 k in room.

Rating.

Face 8/10.

Tits 10/10.

Face 9/10.

Figure 6/10 (I prefer chunky ones, she was petite).

Massage 8/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Only issue was she did not offer FS for 3 k.

Handrix
03-10-23, 12:07
Hello fellow mongers, I hope you all are doing well.

So after hearing alot about the local bird Jig I finally decided to visit the gym MP. Booked a dry massage for 1. 2 k and the bird came after 10 minutes. Massage started and she asked about extras and I opted for B2 be for 2 k. Now the extras started and she was extremely mechanical type, didn't even looked interested and I was her first customer that day so there was no point of her being tired. She didn't remove her panties and didn't even give the proper B2 be (didn't rub her body) and just was trying to jerk me off. I didn't want to do CFS but just asked her about it during the deed and she told me she never gives full services. Out of all the birds I've tried so far, this one was the most mechanical type, I don't understand why she is so famous.

Report card.

Face:8/10.

Boobs:5/10 (just handful).

Massage:5/10.

Service:1/10 (total waste of money).

WIR-No.

Member #4786
03-10-23, 18:46
Hello fellow mongers, I hope you all are doing well.

So after hearing alot about the local bird Jig I finally decided to visit the gym MP. Booked a dry massage for 1. 2 k and the bird came after 10 minutes. Massage started and she asked about extras and I opted for B2 be for 2 k. Now the extras started and she was extremely mechanical type, didn't even looked interested and I was her first customer that day so there was no point of her being tired. She didn't remove her panties and didn't even give the proper B2 be (didn't rub her body) and just was trying to jerk me off. I didn't want to do CFS but just asked her about it during the deed and she told me she never gives full services. Out of all the birds I've tried so far, this one was the most mechanical type, I don't understand why she is so famous.

Report card.

Face:8/10.

Boobs:5/10 (just handful)..As per previous reports of this, it was told that she has always been mechanical bro. Did you see any other birds in the same spa worth trying?

Handrix
03-11-23, 07:50
As per previous reports of this, it was told that she has always been mechanical bro. Did you see any other birds in the same spa worth trying?Yes, I had read some of her past reviews, but some of them were good and recommended her for B2B. But what she gave me shouldn't be considered as a B2B.

And I didn't see any NE bird sitting there but I'm getting some messages from the receptionist that they have a new NE staff available. Do share your review if you visit them.

Shlok2425
03-16-23, 07:43
Last week I went to one of my regular spa. As the spa changes the therapist regularly and provide pics when new birds arrived. So from provided pi I choose a MILF. She was around 35 years. She looks good in pics with great assets.

So finalize her and visit spa. A bit chitchat on counter and then As usual changed the dispo and waited for her.

She did the ok type massage. So I waited for the signal after completing the back, she came to to the legs and constantly touching the balls from sides which gives sensational feeling. I just asked if she is ok if I remove the dispo and she said ok and it was completely removed. She poured oil in the butt crack and did a awesome bum massage including the balls touch from behind and jonny touch from behind which was awesome. After completing the back side I was asked to turn and she asked for extras. I said I need B2B and she ask for 2 k but agreed with 1. 5 k and I aceepted it. Soon she dropped the top and move ahed to start. I asked for the bottom also. So she smile and removed the bottom too. The boobs are very big and I played with it to my heart content. In between I tried for DFK and she also cooperative in that. As there was no smell I continued with it. After some time she did the hand job and released it. In between the DFK I asked for FS and she said that will be in next time. So planning for next visit.

Damage: 1000+1500 for B2B.

Repeat: Yes for FS.

Handrix
03-17-23, 06:40
Last week I went to one of my regular spa. As the spa changes the therapist regularly and provide pics when new birds arrived. So from provided pi I choose a MILF. She was around 35 years. She looks good in pics with great assets.

So finalize her and visit spa. A bit chitchat on counter and then As usual changed the dispo and waited for her.

She did the ok type massage. So I waited for the signal after completing the back, she came to to the legs and constantly touching the balls from sides which gives sensational feeling. I just asked if she is ok if I remove the dispo and she said ok and it was completely removed. She poured oil in the butt crack and did a awesome bum massage including the balls touch from behind and jonny touch from behind which was awesome. After completing the back side I was asked to turn and she asked for extras. I said I need B2B and she ask for 2 k but agreed with 1. 5 k and I aceepted it. Soon she dropped the top and move ahed to start. I asked for the bottom also. So she smile and removed the bottom too. The boobs are very big and I played with it to my heart content. In between I tried for DFK and she also cooperative in that. As there was no smell I continued with it. After some time she did the hand job and released it. In between the DFK I asked for FS and she said that will be in next time. So planning for next visit.

Repeat: Yes for FS.Could you give some hints about MP name and bird name?

Gzor1404
03-18-23, 05:27
Can you please drop a hint or two on the MP?

So went to another one of my old joints after pretty long time. Had stopped because staff quality had gone down. Nice lady at reception who said they had NE, local and Delhi. I asked her if she provides and she agreed. Name is S*a (unstoppable singer). From Delhi. Opted for dry massage and surprisingly she did it well for half an hour before asking for services. Usually these Delhites pop the question straightaway. Quoted 4 k for B2 be, I laughed her away, finally settled for 2. 5 k. Says she offers FS for 6 k. She is good looking, super curvy and clean, not a time watcher, and allows DFK, eating, fingerings, no restrictions. 20-25 minutes of fun. Definitely worth repeating. Bargaining is must.

Massage 7/10.

Looks and Body 8/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR possibly yes, will try local one too. Have mostly grown tired of NEs.

Damages 1. 2 plus 2. 5.

Gzor1404
03-18-23, 05:38
Hi!

I have been on the forum for a bit now. I have frequented to the "famous religious teacher" international MP at the OP end above car showroom. This was before corona but now I am planning to visit again. If anyone has visited recently do feel free to drop in hints and recommendations. I'll post my experience if and once I am done with the visit. Much thanks.

Handrix
03-18-23, 05:58
Went to my regular MP Opp famous Multiplex. Booked a dry massage and chose the Naga bird Miss L. After few minutes the bird came to the room and the massage started. I had already taken B2 be from her last time so I asked her about full service during the massage. She said 4 k but I negotiated and convinced her for 3. 5 k. She gave a good bum massage before extras. Her service was very good. She has a beautiful face and medium sized boobs and a good figure. She kissed all parts of my body and light kissing on lips was allowed. I enjoyed fucking her in all different positions and the bird was not mechanical as well. Overall a good experience.

Report card;.

Massage - 8/10.

Face. - 8/10.

Body. - 8/10.

Service. - 9/10.

Damage - 1200 counter+3500 for CFS.

HornySperm09
03-18-23, 11:17
Surprised to know that vadodara spa sending photos of therapist.

I hope more spa starts this practice.

It would be really great if you hint or send PM about this spa.

Cheers.

Handrix
03-20-23, 15:16
Looks like your inbox is full. Clear your inbox mate.

Mayurp
03-21-23, 07:51
Anybody knows any whereabouts and service preferences of therpist girl Rezy, She is medium height with very chubby body.

Any information and reference is appreciated.

Member #4786
03-29-23, 10:16
Hi All.

Was in mood for some sure shot action while I am in Vadodara, tried visitinng the famous Multiplex MP. I usually always try to notice if there are any LE signs nearby before I enter. This is when I noticed 2 guys with LE shoes (100% sure) + civil cloths were looking in the same direction as the MP.

Try avoiding the famous MPs for sometime. I guess March month is hitting hard on MP scenes.

Happy and Safe mongering.

Max4356
03-30-23, 08:01

I can help massively in Vadodara.May I know how I can contact you or PM you? Sorry, I am new here as mostly active in other forums. I am visiting Vadodara too for 10 days in April and interested to visit Spa for B2B. Thanks.

Mayurp
03-31-23, 07:35
May I know how I can contact you or PM you? Sorry, I am new here as mostly active in other forums. I am visiting Vadodara too for 10 days in April and interested to visit Spa for B2B. Thanks.Please look at the banner at the top of this page.

ISG Forum Now Accepting Bitcoin!

Support the Forum and Buy a Subscription Today! Thank You.

Get a FREE Bitcoin Wallet • Buy Bitcoin with a Credit Card online OR with CASH at a Bitcoin ATM.

Click HERE to Buy a Subscription • Click HERE for more Information.

Thank you.

PopaTlal12
04-02-23, 10:58
Hello everyone,

Going to visit statue of unity (kevadiya) for work purpose, some hotel's have spa facilities there. Is there any chance of action available?

Mosty family goes there for vacation but still I think chance can be taken.

Any independent or sp also welcome.

My PM is open for all mongers.

Please help if any monger brother has any information.

Thanks.

PopaTlal12
04-02-23, 11:01
Hello everyone,

Posting Same FR as in Ahmedabad, vadodara and surat as no separate thread available.

Going to visit statue of unity (kevadiya) for work purpose, some hotel's have spa facilities there. Is there any chance of action available?

Mosty family goes there for vacation but still I think chance can be taken.

Any independent or sp also welcome.

My PM is open for all mongers.

Please help if any monger brother has any information.

Thanks.

Amit Patel
04-03-23, 08:30
I want to thank you so much bro for the lead. I could not find the mentioned bird because of long leave. And MILF bird is not from Vadodara either, so I couldn't keep waiting. Johnny was in mood for action. So I decided to visit the MP. It looks bit shady place with poor lit rooms and air condition. They had this another bird Lagan movie actress Gr** NE bird. I was made to wait as bird was busy with other session. I kept waiting in the room for about 10 minutes and comes the bird. After a few minutes of perfunctory massage, pops up a question of extras. Not getting excited and remain calm, asked her what she has to offer. She said, full GFE experience with FS. It was 2. 5 K for FS and 1. 2 K at the counter for one session. They also have membership.

Bird has superb curves, smooth fair skin and great looks. Had best DFKs and she was so madly involved in the act it was a refreshing change from the all the mechanical damsels. Decent 20 minutes of foreplay and total 40 minutes of sublime session. V was clean and pink wet loved DATY, gave a complimentary BJ and one pop. Loved this place and they have exciting new birds joining in the month of April. I would recommend this place.

Please do not spoil the rates for FS and bargain well. Carry cash and protection as well.

Amit Patel
04-03-23, 08:31
I want to thank you so much bro for the lead. I could not find the mentioned bird because of long leave. And MILF bird is not from Vadodara either, so I couldn't keep waiting. Johnny was in mood for action. So I decided to visit the MP. It looks bit shady place with poor lit rooms and air condition. They had this another bird Lagan movie actress Gr** NE bird. I was made to wait as bird was busy with other session. I kept waiting in the room for about 10 minutes and comes the bird. After a few minutes of perfunctory massage, pops up a question of extras. Not getting excited and remain calm, asked her what she has to offer. She said, full GFE experience with FS. It was 2. 5 K for FS and 1. 2 K at the counter for one session. They also have membership.

Bird has superb curves, smooth fair skin and great looks. Had best DFKs and she was so madly involved in the act it was a refreshing change from the all the mechanical damsels. Decent 20 minutes of foreplay and total 40 minutes of sublime session. V was clean and pink wet loved DATY, gave a complimentary BJ and one pop. Loved this place and they have exciting new birds joining in the month of April. I would recommend this place.

Please do not spoil the rates for FS and bargain well. Carry cash and protection as well.

HornySperm09
04-03-23, 14:35
As I went to one of the spa on jetalpur yesterday. Therapist over there told me that they are not giving extras to new customers and practice caution with their regular customers too.

I noticed "Spirit" spa is shut. I visited that place once only but manager / owner was bragging about his LE connection. Was showing me photo in whatsapp that he gets notified a day before which spa is getting raided next day.

So yeah stay safe.

Cheeers.

Hi All.

Was in mood for some sure shot action while I am in Vadodara, tried visitinng the famous Multiplex MP. I usually always try to notice if there are any LE signs nearby before I enter. This is when I noticed 2 guys with LE shoes (100% sure) + civil cloths were looking in the same direction as the MP.

Try avoiding the famous MPs for sometime. I guess March month is hitting hard on MP scenes.

Happy and Safe mongering.

Amit Patel
04-04-23, 00:03
That's quite unusual. Is it just the month of March or are there specific times a year that one must be careful.

Is there some way to find out in advance that we don't run into unnecessary trouble.

As I went to one of the spa on jetalpur yesterday. Therapist over there told me that they are not giving extras to new customers and practice caution with their regular customers too.

I noticed "Spirit" spa is shut. I visited that place once only but manager / owner was bragging about his LE connection. Was showing me photo in whatsapp that he gets notified a day before which spa is getting raided next day.

So yeah stay safe.

Cheeers.

JonnSnoww
04-04-23, 05:43
Some hints for the MP would be helpful please.

Member #4786
04-04-23, 12:50

So yeah stay safe.

Cheeers.I went there once, as soon as I opended the door. The guy was openly talking about birds and damaged over call. As there was bunch of people waiting, I ditched by saying that I will come back in 30 minutes.

Member #4786
04-04-23, 17:51
That's quite unusual. Is it just the month of March or are there specific times a year that one must be careful.

Is there some way to find out in advance that we don't run into unnecessary trouble.My experience is, do try your luck with birds that provide good service, but at the same time think twice to go with the most famous ones. Visiting new MPs is always a good choice, at least the ones not getting discussed more.

Handrix
04-05-23, 06:31

So yeah stay safe.

Cheeers.I always use a different phone when mongering and about a week ago I received a call from an unknown number. My phone was on silent and I check the phone once in 2-3 days so I wasn't able to pick up and didn't call back. I have a caller ID app installed in my other phone and when I searched that number I found out it belonged to someone from the state LE. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or my number got leaked from a MP but it looks like LE is very active nowadays and we need to be careful from now on.

The 'S' spa in Bitter gourd garden used to be my regular place untill one very bad experience and the counter guy always used brag about his connections with LE. It's highly possible they got raided and they must have paid off LE to avoid media attention.

Mayurp
04-05-23, 07:43
I went there once, as soon as I opended the door. The guy was openly talking about birds and damaged over call. As there was bunch of people waiting, I ditched by saying that I will come back in 30 minutes.Jetalpur road has many spas, which spa we are talking about here?

Member #4786
04-05-23, 09:47
Jetalpur road has many spas, which spa we are talking about here?The one in bittergourd.

Amit Patel
04-05-23, 19:45
MP name is ruler or head of the state "K" Opp wel* hotel I hope you can locate it.

Some hints for the MP would be helpful please.

Amit Patel
04-05-23, 20:00
I always remember a tip shared by a bird. Chances of saving your ass are more at an MP. Since you can offer an reason, that you had been for an massage. SP and Indie it is a different game altogether, and if they level charges of harassment or rape, it would take years to negate the charges. LE knows everything but always ready to make quick bucks. Waste of time and money. My guess is that the LE call might be related to something else not MPs. Famous MP opp multiplex counter guy told me that they shell out contributions periodically averting many unpleasant visits of LE. Biter gourd guy is nuts and absolutely pathetic place. A bird working there shared that many a times, she had 4 to 5 FS a day, surviving only on tips.

I always use a different phone when mongering and about a week ago I received a call from an unknown number. My phone was on silent and I check the phone once in 2-3 days so I wasn't able to pick up and didn't call back. I have a caller ID app installed in my other phone and when I searched that number I found out it belonged to someone from the state LE. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or my number got leaked from a MP but it looks like LE is very active nowadays and we need to be careful from now on.

The 'S' spa in Bitter gourd garden used to be my regular place untill one very bad experience and the counter guy always used brag about his connections with LE. It's highly possible they got raided and they must have paid off LE to avoid media attention.

Amit Patel
04-05-23, 20:11
Point noted brother. MPs are thronging the city like never before. So many new places have popped up everywhere. Shattering hegemony of few darned places like b name of God, Cort MP, Adam's wife MP etc. There are so many places, completely unexplored. There is one complex nearby with and circle, it has several MPs giving a sense like Thai streets but in a covert fashion. And eventually it is about luck but alertness can save from unpleasant situations.

My experience is, do try your luck with birds that provide good service, but at the same time think twice to go with the most famous ones. Visiting new MPs is always a good choice, at least the ones not getting discussed more.

JonnSnoww
04-06-23, 05:51
Got it thanks. Used to go there frequently. Shady as anything, but keeps bringing in good birds, foreigners too.

MP name is ruler or head of the state "K" Opp wel* hotel I hope you can locate it.

Member #4786
04-06-23, 07:50
I always remember a tip shared by a bird. Chances of saving your ass are more at an MP. Since you can offer an reason, that you had been for an massage. SP and Indie it is a different game altogether, and if they level charges of harassment or rape, it would take years to negate the charges. LE knows everything but always ready to make quick bucks. Waste of time and money. My guess is that the LE call might be related to something else not MPs. Famous MP opp multiplex counter guy told me that they shell out contributions periodically averting many unpleasant visits of LE. Biter gourd guy is nuts and absolutely pathetic place. A bird working there shared that many a times, she had 4 to 5 FS a day, surviving only on tips.I would be 100 miles away from those birds who have this much amount of service on regular basis.

Mayurp
04-18-23, 09:53

Please do not spoil the rates for FS and bargain well. Carry cash and protection as well.Is this graxx from Mizo who is slightly chubby with nice curves and very fair skin?

Mayurp
04-22-23, 07:46
Can somebody please help with FS review of the girl name starting with A who has nice boobs and fully tattoed body?

Heard that she works at amber rai spa near vijay sales

Mayurp
04-22-23, 07:49
Anybody knows any whereabouts and service preferences of therpist girl Rezy, She is medium height with very chubby body.

Any information and reference is appreciated.She is now a manager of the well known spa in gotri main road. I am not sure if she is also taking client though.

Member #4786
04-23-23, 10:05
PM me if anyone came across a new MP with fresh birds?

PM is open.

Member #4786
04-23-23, 11:28
I am hearing lot of LE news from fellow mongers from locations Mumbai, Baroda, Delhi and Surat. Be extra careful. Avoid famous MPs for now.

Safe Mongering.

Deva.

HornySperm09
04-23-23, 11:51
Hey she is good looking, charges around 4-5 k not much in to massage. She is there on extras only bases. Doesn't get salary so bit professional. Can try.

Can somebody please help with FS review of the girl name starting with A who has nice boobs and fully tattoed body?

Heard that she works at amber rai spa near vijay sales.

Vijayshahu
04-24-23, 08:14
Thanks to foram member Sh**k for sharing me this sp degits.

With his reference visit M Spa on V. Be. Road.

Tasted the lusty Marathi Housewife type food.

Age- 27 as she said.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 34, wore black bra, allowed me to remove her bra in a sensuous style, nipples are big, I was surprised!!

Pussy- when I entered it was moderately tight but she used her pussy tightening skills later to take me in heaven.

Ass- medium in shape, clean.

Pure Maharashtrian housewife look and bhabhi type experience. She was sweating so much I could make out she loves sex.

Price- 2 k for FS and BBJ only no massage. VFM for person like me who do not want to spend on counter charges and massage. Completely pocket friendly quicky.

Koimoi
04-28-23, 11:50
Hello guys,

This is almost 2 week old report. I visited the famous spa opposite multiplex. I choose the local girl and she is from Mumbai and just joined the spa yesterday. The girl is chubby so its best suited for BBW people. Awesome big boobs but deny to suck them and I feel really streange. The service is not upto the mark but still you its okay.

I was so surprised that she is ready to give BJ and give good BJ. FS was available but I didn't take it. I really forget her name and he name is little hard to remember.

Counter - 1200 + 2500.

JonnSnoww
04-29-23, 06:48
So few days back wanted to try out some new place went to this MP at actress cross roads. Opted for dry, counter charge 1000. Didn't ask any choice of staff. Naga bird was assigned, name starts with L, but difficult to remember as it's odd sounding. Was really pretty and nice tight tshirt and shorts. Figure was great too. She did diligent massage for 40 minutes with not much signals so I had given up hope and thought of just enjoying the massage. Then suddenly she asked for extra in the end, I asked B2 be for 2 k and she readily agreed. Gave fantastic full access and fully responsive. Enjoyed for 20 minutes. Maybe FS was on offer too but didn't ask. Full value for money.

Mayurp
04-29-23, 08:39
So few days back wanted to try out some new place went to this MP at actress cross roads. Opted for dry, counter charge 1000. Didn't ask any choice of staff. Naga bird was assigned, name starts with L, but difficult to remember as it's odd sounding. Was really pretty and nice tight tshirt and shorts. Figure was great too. She did diligent massage for 40 minutes with not much signals so I had given up hope and thought of just enjoying the massage. Then suddenly she asked for extra in the end, I asked B2 be for 2 k and she readily agreed. Gave fantastic full access and fully responsive. Enjoyed for 20 minutes. Maybe FS was on offer too but didn't ask. Full value for money.Are you referring to the love flower spa near Manisha?

Ppatel1991
04-29-23, 13:24
Has anyone recently visited Miss L at famous MP opposite multiplex?

She was on a leave until 15th of April. Just wanted to know what she's currently providing in extras before I visit her.

Koimoi
04-29-23, 14:00
So few days back wanted to try out some new place went to this MP at actress cross roads. Opted for dry, counter charge 1000. Didn't ask any choice of staff. Naga bird was assigned, name starts with L, but difficult to remember as it's odd sounding. Was really pretty and nice tight tshirt and shorts. Figure was great too. She did diligent massage for 40 minutes with not much signals so I had given up hope and thought of just enjoying the massage. Then suddenly she asked for extra in the end, I asked B2 be for 2 k and she readily agreed. Gave fantastic full access and fully responsive. Enjoyed for 20 minutes. Maybe FS was on offer too but didn't ask. Full value for money.I had visited that spa many times previosly. Basically all the girls are giving there extra service so you can easily ask after 10 minutes.

The rates are also affordable. They ask 2000 rs for b2 b and fully cooperaitve. I think the girl name you are trying to remmber is L*be*. She is really good looking and fully cooperate but doesn't give kiss and doesn't give BJ also but still she is good if you like some co operate girl and she is very chatty and give try to please you. My last visit was 2 months ago and I have seen couple of more good looking girls there also but haven't try.

Yes, She don't give FS.

Koimoi
04-29-23, 14:01
Are you referring to the love flower spa near Manisha?Yes, I think that's the Spa he is referring. .

Member #4786
04-30-23, 06:37
Thanks to he latest FRs, I had a chance to visit the famous flower (love) MP. Opted for dry and the room was right infront of the reception. The setup was kind of better but I was afraid of the fact that the room was right infront of the reception. NE bird (flower name starts with 'L') was assigned. As we all brothers know, massage from an NE is always a blessing. I was stumped with her massage skills, with all the cracking sounds she was able to make in my body. I did not even bother asking for the extras for like 30 mints.

Then the bird started touch my balls multiple times for me to get enough hints. I asked for extras as time was passing by and I wanted to at least score a b2 b. BJ, B2 B and TL was on the table and opted for B2 B. Agreed 1. 5 and hear came of the cloths. Boobs were nice smooth skin helped me get a hard on. The bird did had some skills and rode me for about 10 minutes. Then I came on top and enjoyed her assets till I felt releasing. Also, some fellow monger was calling her on insta which was disturbing the flow. Seems like someone has fallen in love with the bird. LOL.

It is always hard for me to release in new environments. I did not release but the overall experience was good. The room did not had a shower but the bird took me to the other room and we showered there.

Chatted a bit with eh counter guy. Seems like this spa is open since last 5 years and they usually being NE staff. But if you are a fan of locals, you can always book your appointment and the counter will arrange local.

Overall Report:

MP Cleanliness - 7/10.

Bird Cleanliness - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

B2 B - 7/10 (maybe it will improve on repeat).

Damage - 1 K Counter + 1. 5 K extras.

WIR. Yes (for some other bird).

Happy mongering fellows. My next visit is in Delhi. Will try my luck there.

Mayurp
04-30-23, 08:08

She was on a leave until 15th of April. Just wanted to know what she's currently providing in extras before I visit her.Few reviews and my experience, She will do FS as well. I visited her 4 months ago, agreed FS but, did not do as I did not carry protection.

JonnSnoww
04-30-23, 10:18
Yes the same one.

Are you referring to the love flower spa near Manisha?

HornySperm09
04-30-23, 17:58
Today I thought of trying new place. And landed on T Spa in nizampura. I saw the photographs online and found latch on the doors so extras were confirmed. Called up the spa and enquired about NE staff. Manager told me that they have 4 NE staff and can give me "choice". I was surprised as I never had such experience in vadodara. Went there on time but I was told to wait as 2 girls were about to get free in sometime. I was asked to seat, but already few guys were sitting in reception area. That was kinda put off for me. I asked the guy for lineup and he showed me photos on his phone. Girls were ok. One or two were above average. But somehow I didn't feel safe so left by saying will come next time.

After that called up another spa in same area. I spa. Looked very upscale. Counter is 1. 3 tried to negotiate but manager did not budge and I also felt that its not way too high so agreed in the same rate. Enquired about staff and was told they have all NE staff and professional. Can not have choice but said I can have change of therapist once within 10 minutes of massage. Which was ok.

There come therapist from arunachal pradesh Miss J. She is short heighted with good assets. Did good massage without any hint of extras. I was enjoying the massage. After both sides done she offered extras but time was already up. So just asked for the rates. 1 k for HJ, 1. 5 for HJ with top and 3 k for B2 B. Seems bit on higher side. Tried to bargain but as time was already up so did not press it hard.

But yeah spa rooms are spacious. Same as shown online. Might try again to explore more.

And I appreciate devasingh for keeping the rates in check.

My friend tried girl name V at ambrai today. He said she is bit on heavy side but good in massage. She was working in E spa manisha crossroads previously. She does extras too. Don't have much details.

Cheers.

Handrix
05-03-23, 07:16

She was on a leave until 15th of April. Just wanted to know what she's currently providing in extras before I visit her.She's in Vadodara. Call the counter guy before visiting her because some birds in Wealthy MP seems to be working only part time nowadays.

DoctorImp
05-14-23, 14:44
I am planning to visit the famous God international MP opposite Big company mall. Is it still worth the hype? I found the ambience nice in past. Any recommendation from fellow mongers and is it still advisable to go? Do the birds still offer B2B or BJ or FS.

Please also mention any other options.

Thank you.

Mayurp
05-15-23, 07:47
I am planning to visit the famous God international MP opposite Big company mall. Is it still worth the hype? I found the ambience nice in past. Any recommendation from fellow mongers and is it still advisable to go? Do the birds still offer B2B or BJ or FS.

Please also mention any other options.

Thank you.That spa is like a 5 star hotel. You may be able to get everything in there. But, everything is costly including the counter.

Shlok2425
05-17-23, 11:12
Went to a new spa because wants to explore something eles then what I already tried, so wen to a Spa in SS road. Where I was allotted Miss are. A local girl. She looked nice so go ahed with her.

I purposely don't where dispo and holding it in my hand and acting like busy on phone call. She took it off from my hand laughingly, saying why did you bother wearing it. So I know extras was on menu from Minute 1.

She started giving me a okay okay massage as I was chatting with her, then she told me that she recently has joined this line of work because financial problems and is very new to this type of work, so she asked me if she was doing it okay or apply more pressure? I told her to forget about the upper body and just concentrate on the lower half and massage bum and legs. She started messaging my bum as I directed her, she obeyed everything I told her and she gave me a superb bum massage. Then I turned around and asked for extras & price to which she said just give me whatever you give to other girls.

Asked for BJ + FS, to which she said No firstly, she feels like vomiting when she performs BJ so she doesn't do it. But after some good talk she was ready for BJ till she feels ok and stop it when she feels uncomfortable. She said here we take 4 k for services. But as she left it on me what to pay I clear it out for max 3 k and she is ok with it? She move ahed and opened her Top, gave the melons to suck to my hearts content and then she gave a nice BJ for good 5 to 7 minits and then Fuck her in missionary and doggy till jhonny came. Gave her 3 k and left.

Melons: 9/10. Big and hard.

BJ Skills: 6/10 (have had better but she alredy said she dident do it so no regrets).

Attitude to please: 8/10.

Actual overall service: 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Damage 1200 (counter) + 3000 (BJ + FS).

WIR. Mostly I will go again because of that girl and will try other girls too.

Arnold1412
05-18-23, 09:25
So I came back after a couple of years to the city. Wanted some good massage and some action. Read about some MPs here and tried I**and spa on Ni*ra Rd. Counter charge was minimal 1500 for oil. Good rooms inside. A NE named M*e was assigned and oh boy, what a beautiful massage she gave. Totally worth the 1500. After an hour of massage, she asked if I wanted extras. But from her face, it looked like she was not at all interested to give. I asked price, she quoted 1 K. I straightway denied, and left the place with the massage.

Go there is you crave for an actually good massage.

WIR- YES, if I need a great relaxing massage in future.

Arnold1412
05-18-23, 09:28
Hello fellow mongerers.

Has anyone here tried MR listed Afros like Cookie, Mandy, Daniella etc? How's the experience with them? Please do let me and fellow public know! Thank you!

JonnSnoww
05-19-23, 06:11
Haven't tried the current lot, but have tried quite a few in last 6 months or so. They are genuine, usually agree to 2 k for one time, and give good experience. They send genuine pics and also agree for VC confirmation. Usually have apartments so reasonably safe. Go through sk*a also you'll find some. Only depends on your taste.

Hello fellow mongerers.

Has anyone here tried MR listed Afros like Cookie, Mandy, Daniella etc? How's the experience with them? Please do let me and fellow public know! Thank you!

JonnSnoww
05-19-23, 06:11
Any hint for name of MP?

Went to a new spa because wants to explore something eles then what I already tried, so wen to a Spa in SS road. Where I was allotted Miss are. A local girl. She looked nice so go ahed with her.

I purposely don't where dispo and holding it in my hand and acting like busy on phone call. She took it off from my hand laughingly, saying why did you bother wearing it. So I know extras was on menu from Minute 1.

She started giving me a okay okay massage as I was chatting with her, then she told me that she recently has joined this line of work because financial problems and is very new to this type of work, so she asked me if she was doing it okay or apply more pressure? I told her to forget about the upper body and just concentrate on the lower half and massage bum and legs. She started messaging my bum as I directed her, she obeyed everything I told her and she gave me a superb bum massage. Then I turned around and asked for extras & price to which she said just give me whatever you give to other girls.

Asked for BJ + FS, to which she said No firstly, she feels like vomiting when she performs BJ so she doesn't do it. But after some good talk she was ready for BJ till she feels ok and stop it when she feels uncomfortable. She said here we take 4 k for services. But as she left it on me what to pay I clear it out for max 3 k and she is ok with it? She move ahed and opened her Top, gave the melons to suck to my hearts content and then she gave a nice BJ for good 5 to 7 minits and then Fuck her in missionary and doggy till jhonny came. Gave her 3 k and left.

Melons: 9/10. Big and hard.

BJ Skills: 6/10 (have had better but she alredy said she dident do it so no regrets).

Attitude to please: 8/10.

Actual overall service: 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Damage 1200 (counter) + 3000 (BJ + FS).

WIR. Mostly I will go again because of that girl and will try other girls too.

RumblePirate
05-22-23, 10:48
Haven't tried the current lot, but have tried quite a few in last 6 months or so. They are genuine, usually agree to 2 k for one time, and give good experience. They send genuine pics and also agree for VC confirmation. Usually have apartments so reasonably safe. Go through sk*a also you'll find some. Only depends on your taste.Hello guys,

I am new to the city. Compared to Delhi, what can I say. The scene is almost dead here. They are genuine, the Afro, and decent for the price. Service. Usually will start at a premium rate 5-8 k per shot, but 3 k is what they will eventually go with. Tried only once, next time tried another one but she was sick when I reached to the address. She did apologize, so I didn't mind but Johny and me went back all disappointed. With no readily indi sources available here, they are a great option. And good thing, they don't complain much if you behave alright. Skills are good I suppose.

Tried some local numbers I took off the Internet, all of them, I mean literally all of them were fake, scammers. Seems there is not a single real agent in the city.

RumblePirate
05-22-23, 18:59
Not talking about the underground elite clubs present almost in all major cities around the globe, are there no SP or Indi's present in Baroda. Anyone who are accessible and reasonably affordable to mango people like me and I probably know the answer, which most new comers to any city dread for the most. Is MP the only safe and reasonably accessible option here.

The answer will save a lot of time and perhaps save many fellow mongers from the scammers. I almost myself got into some nasty situation, barely managed to break through. Admins won't let us post them, otherwise I would have put up a list of almost all scammer ph. Numbers.

Also, how safe are the MPs here and. How much more so for non-local. Thanks in advance.

JayBiggie
05-24-23, 18:04
Any hint for name of MP?Hello folks, new to the forum. Piggybacking this thread, to request for Hint.