PDA

View Full Version : Vadodara (Baroda)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Raju 1974
05-24-13, 08:20
For long we did not know the link in Baroda, and had to visit Ahmedabad or Mumbai for mongering. People from this place are very religious when in the city and become super mongerers when out of city (all hypocrites).

But the happy news is that we have recently got a good SP link in Baroda providing all services which are affordable.

I had been to few MPs too but did not get what I wanted.

I was surprised to find such services available in this small city in plenty.

So any Seniors visiting this Holy place can pm me for contacts.

Seniors only as I would not like to risk the link being busted by LE activities.

Vista Man
05-28-13, 20:35
For long we did not know the link in Baroda, and had to visit Ahmedabad or Mumbai for mongering. People from this place are very religious when in the city and become super mongerers when out of city (all hypocrites).Its a good news.

I lived in Brd for 3+ years. Its easy to find SW in Brd compared to Abad. Specially the SP who operates from Alkpri Road was a known source. Also there are few cheaper options nr Fgunj area. I got help from Sr member Jdbig1000. Abad I heard is not so tough but hasn't explored much.

PrateekKhanna
06-17-13, 03:37
Guys,

I will be shifting to Baroda next year, am quite used to mongering here at Delhi, was wondering what will happen there. .

Good that this thread has been started here, would appreciate if some inputs can be added here from local mongers there.

Baroda is a small BIG city, as we all know, but seems there can be good prospects.

Expats are already living and working there with different MNCs, MS University being there, gals would have been coming from all parts of India, vicinity to Mumbai and Ahmadabad seems to be a plus.

Hope I will get some insights on how to monger there locally, specially with independents and Gujrati H / W, things to do, and more important; why not to do.

T&R.

Prateek

Rohan Cool
06-29-13, 08:09
Guys

Lets start evaluating options available in Baroda first, maybe then we can discuss how good or bad they are.

Cheers

Swordfish9996
08-03-13, 07:17
The Sp who operates from Alkpri Road is closed now. Fgunj are you will find cheap girls. Waghd road is best option, there is a lady SP who keep changing the girl every week. So its best option. Any senior member like to share other SP contact pm me.

Its a good news.

I lived in Brd for 3+ years. Its easy to find SW in Brd compared to Abad. Specially the SP who operates from Alkpri Road was a known source. Also there are few cheaper options nr Fgunj area. I got help from Sr member Jdbig1000. Abad I heard is not so tough but hasn't explored much.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Rohan Cool
08-14-13, 16:14
This is interesting, never heard of something like this in Vadodara. Will have to start fishing around to get to these contacts.

The Sp who operates from Alkpri Road is closed now. Fgunj are you will find cheap girls. Waghd road is best option, there is a lady SP who keep changing the girl every week. So its best option. Any senior member like to share other SP contact pm me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Rohan Cool
08-21-13, 15:10
guys,

are there any "good massage parlours" with therapists who know their job in vadodara? if they have extra services, welcome! but good massage is important & priority.

HornySperm09
08-22-13, 06:18
guys,

are there any "good massage parlours" with therapists who know their job in vadodara? if they have extra services, welcome! but good massage is important & priority.hey rohan,

yep there are good massage parlours aka "spa".

i have tried two but not sure of extra.

first is heaven on earth opposite to westside. thats upscale spa.

one more is ganga spa on jetalpur road.

other is de tangles in city area. i haven't been there.

all provide cross gender massage.

Rohan Cool
08-23-13, 08:35
Vineet,

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Hey Rohan,

Yep there are good massage parlours AKA "SPA".

I have tried two but not sure of extra.

First is Heaven on earth opposite to westside. Thats upscale spa.

One more is Ganga spa on Jetalpur road.

Other is de Tangles in city area. I haven't been there.

All provide cross gender massage.

Rohan Cool
08-29-13, 10:54
Hello Vineet,

Just tried the Ganga spa. The massage they offer is Okish. Of course No extras. But what surprises me is the cost of massage in Vadodara is way high as compared to upscale spas in Pune / Mumbai. And they are no way near by the quality of those spas. I really felt they should be show spas like Zazen or Four Fountains. Lolz.

Probably I will never opt for massage in Vadodara anymore!

Hey Rohan,

All provide cross gender massage.

Rohan Cool
08-29-13, 10:55
Guys,

Vadodara long timers sure can offer some clues what open here.

Rohan Cool
09-11-13, 13:57
Called a massage parlour referring to a local newspaper. One massage house named BULRIT, first would ask you to deposit money in a account, and then the money extracting stuff starts as they keep luring you with fake stuff and the girl or massage is never seen. Lolz beware.

Rohan Cool
09-12-13, 20:56
Can any one PM me contacts in Baroda.

Rohan Cool
09-20-13, 12:17
Wake up guys!

Can any one PM me contacts in Baroda.

Raju 1974
10-02-13, 14:21
Never ever deposit anywhere in advance all are abs fake.

They stop responding once money is deposited. And you cannot complain anywhere because you urself is on the wrong side of the absurd Indian laws.

Called a massage parlour referring to a local newspaper. One massage house named BULRIT, first would ask you to deposit money in a account, and then the money extracting stuff starts as they keep luring you with fake stuff and the girl or massage is never seen. Lolz beware.

Rohan Cool
10-07-13, 14:31
When I paid for the subscription, I was not sure, if this was going to help as far as Vadodara is considered. Thanks to Raju, where he provided me the first link," Raju thanks a bunch bro" things turned out in such a way, now I have 3 contacts (rather the same day, after I contacted contact given by Raju.

I would urge fellow Baroda mongerers to wake up but still be safe!

NaughtyNapster
10-08-13, 10:37
Does anybody here have any infos about this place where in Subhanpura where they have all girls I. E. Indian, Chinese, Russian, etc. Please comment your suggestions and advices about it.

Rohan Cool
10-08-13, 20:48
You can post if you know something for sure.

I guess you don't have PM facility.

Does anybody here have any infos about this place where in Subhanpura where they have all girls I. E. Indian, Chinese, Russian, etc. Please comment your suggestions and advices about it.

Raju 1974
10-16-13, 17:53
When I paid for the subscription, I was not sure, if this was going to help as far as Vadodara is considered. Thanks to Raju, where he provided me the first link," Raju thanks a bunch bro" things turned out in such a way, now I have 3 contacts (rather the same day, after I contacted contact given by Raju.

I would urge fellow Baroda mongerers to wake up but still be safe!Hi Rohan,

Can you PM me other new contacts You have received?

Any successful FR? Please post.

Thanks

Raju 1974
10-16-13, 17:54
Hey Rohan,

All provide cross gender massage.Both provide only massage. No extras. Any information on spas with extras?

Rohan Cool
10-19-13, 20:05
Raju bro, check your PM.

Met this babe, through the contacts I have now. Let me put it very simple :

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: awesome 100/10.

DFK 7/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Miss, doggie, woman on top (all except anal).

Over all awesome experience.

Hi Rohan,

Can you PM me other new contacts You have received?

Any successful FR? Please post.

Thanks

Raju 1974
10-21-13, 17:12
Raju bro, check your PM.

DFK 7/10.

Over all awesome experience.Nice chick. Keep it up Rohan

HobbyWiseman
10-23-13, 16:33

DFK 7/10.

Over all awesome experience.Good to see lot mongering action happening in this city. I have traveled to Baroda as I have lot of relatives there. It seemed to be very cultural & dry city, but looks like lot of options are available. Some other member has also posted Baroda experience recently, but in Ahmadabad section. Keep rocking guys.

Rohan Cool
10-24-13, 03:43
Got this SP's number. She had only one girl. Age 18 and 3 months.

Looks: 7/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

DFK: 8/10.

Services: 9/10.

Cost: 2. 5K +.5K (TIP)

Very hot and passionate. Not a time watcher.

Overall. Good exp.

EatPrayLove
10-24-13, 03:55
Raju bro, check your PM.

DFK 7/10.

Over all awesome experience.I second Hobbywiseman on his comments on your mongering efforts Rohan. Glad to hear about action in an otherwise tame city. Cheers!

Jiam339
10-24-13, 06:25

Overall. Good exp.Hi,

Nice and cool catch bro. Its encouraging see new chick that too like her in Baroda. I like to exp but some how PM is not activeted yet. Anyway, congrats and hope to see more.

Rohan Cool
10-24-13, 11:58
Thanks guys!

i second hobbywiseman on his comments on your mongering efforts rohan. Glad to hear about action in an otherwise tame city. Cheers!

FckMyWife
10-24-13, 18:55
Hi Sr Members,

I am trying to enroll paid subscription through Credit Card. But every time message come as decline. Do any one has any solution here? I am really missing vital membership.

Appreciate any information / help.

JiamI had tried too, next day I received a call from my bank that as per RBIs directives few sites are banned for transactions. I think the only option is to send them 20USDs thru mail.

Rohan Cool
10-25-13, 02:48
Jiam,

HDFC, ICICI allows. You can also use cash card (prepaid) which some banks provide. I would not bypass the rules of the forum, if you want contacts, PM facility is a MUST.

Hi Bro,

Can you share some digit of your contact. Little honry. I tried several time to get paid subscription but its not worthful. Everytime message come as Decline.

Jiam

Jiam339
10-25-13, 17:53
I was trying to have paid membership but any did not happs. I was honry so think to try on my own. Tried earlier gal whose FR I posted but unfortunately she is out of Baroda for two days. Hence tried some no from craiglist. One no though ok (Johney was not listening). After some chat and negotiation agreed for 3K for ST. Fellow asked me come near uni and asked book room, unless that he won't show any profile. Desperate, hence went agaist sr advice. Book room and waited for 30 min. Its horrible wait. After 30 min a gal enter. Not at all worth for more than 0.5K. Turn down and rushed out.

Terrible day ended with a fear, anxiety and restless wait and top on that KLPD.

Damage 0.5k. Room rent.

Rohan Cool
10-25-13, 19:31
Jiam,

I would be more than happy to help, but I have independent contacts not listed anywhere CL or Locanto. PM is the only option. I can suggest only one thing. Try to get help of some friend of yours who has a HDFC card, anyway it would reflect only as another forum charity on the credit card statement! So you are safe! Hope Mr Jackson can throw some more light!

I was trying to have paid membership but any did not happs. I was honry so think to try on my own. Tried earlier gal whose FR I posted but unfortunately she is out of Baroda for two days. Hence tried some no from craiglist. One no though ok (Johney was not listening). After some chat and negotiation agreed for 3K for ST. Fellow asked me come near uni and asked book room, unless that he won't show any profile. Desperate, hence went agaist sr advice. Book room and waited for 30 min. Its horrible wait. After 30 min a gal enter. Not at all worth for more than 0. 5K. Turn down and rushed out.

Terrible day ended with a fear, anxiety and restless wait and top on that KLPD.

Damage 0. 5k. Room rent.

HornySperm09
10-26-13, 06:41
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Jiam339
10-29-13, 18:03
Jiam,

I would be more than happy to help, but I have independent contacts not listed anywhere CL or Locanto. PM is the only option. I can suggest only one thing. Try to get help of some friend of yours who has a HDFC card, anyway it would reflect only as another forum charity on the credit card statement! So you are safe! Hope Mr Jackson can throw some more light!Hi Rohan,

Thanks for your consern. I just able to get another ICICI card. Hopefuly though it will work. I will PM once I get the membership. BTW, in last post I mean to say " I am not asking to break rules", but while typing skipped NOT. Sorry for that.

Looking forward for your new FR.

Thanks!

Jiam.

Rohan Cool
10-30-13, 03:21
Recently met a contact through RAJ bro.

Looks good. Figure, wow.

She took me to a place. Its always someones house (who gets paid for this). Everything except anal and cim. She wanted me to finish fast, which was a turn off. Later realised, the house we had gone to, they wanted to go somewhere.

Else her service was good she was tight. Will try her again where time won't be a constraint.

Don't have a pic this time.

Jiam339
11-01-13, 03:28
Hello Members, especially Raj and Rohan,

Wish you all very happy Diwali. Hope new year bring new joy and exiting exp.

Ps: Special wish to Rohan and Raj as because of you Baroda forum is alive.

Jiam339
11-01-13, 18:59
Hi Rohan and Raju bro,

My membership is now activated. I already send PM to both of you. Please check inbox.

Jiam

Jiam339
11-03-13, 00:29
Hi,

I am writting FR at my exp on last Monday. After earlier KLPD, joney got more despo. Tried luck two three contacts from CL (again) & LOC. One clicked. She was a gujju sp, told has 2 chicks. Went to schedule spot in Sayajigunj. Asked to come to hotel, name start with V. Shown 2 chicks. Both are ok. Though told as CG, but seems to be school dropouts. One selected who was better dress, long hair (I die for long hairs). Service was good than expected though FK is not allowed. BJ was better. V was tight. Boobs was small but soft and firm. Enjoyed two pops in various pos. Gal was cooperative in this.

Summary.

Overall 7/10.

Body 5/10 (very thin)

BJ 8/10.

Damage. 3k.

WIR. It seems as no other option found yet apart from earlier posted FR.

Rohan Cool
11-04-13, 03:53
Good going! Check you pm!

Hi,

I am writting FR at my exp on last Monday. After earlier KLPD, joney got more despo. Tried luck two three contacts from CL (again) & LOC. One clicked. She was a gujju sp, told has 2 chicks. Went to schedule spot in Sayajigunj. Asked to come to hotel, name start with V. Shown 2 chicks. Both are ok. Though told as CG, but seems to be school dropouts. One selected who was better dress, long hair (I die for long hairs). Service was good than expected though FK is not allowed. BJ was better. V was tight. Boobs was small but soft and firm. Enjoyed two pops in various pos. Gal was cooperative in this.

Summary.

Overall 7/10.

Body 5/10 (very thin)

BJ 8/10.

Damage. 3k.

WIR. It seems as no other option found yet apart from earlier posted FR.

Ferguson
11-04-13, 17:31
Hi,

Summary.

Overall 7/10.

Body 5/10 (very thin)

BJ 8/10.

Damage. 3k.

WIR. It seems as no other option found yet apart from earlier posted FR.Buddy,

Happy new year.

Looks like nice catch, you seem to have a good time in Vadodara, I am also Die for long hair, and hight,

Happy new year to all fello members.

Thanks buddy.

Jiam339
11-08-13, 01:41
Today return to Baroda after enjoying diwali with family and friens in Pune.

Rohan sir, I will this wk end. Hope it will start better events. Any update from you?

Fergusion, hope you back to Baroda. Please share your exp.

Lets make Baroda happening.

DhavalShah2008
11-08-13, 12:57

Overall. Good exp.Happy new year Roshanbhai,

Can you please send me contact details for this and other chick from baroda?

In fact, I never new that scene is there is baroda so, I was visiting Pattaya every year. Let's see how things are in Baroda. I would like to start mongering in Baroda.

Thank you.

Rohan Cool
11-10-13, 14:10
Dhaval, when you are here let me know. All sp and inde are very secretive and don't entertain anyone unless you are from a known source. One you are here I will talk and confirm about you. This should do it for you.

Happy new year Roshanbhai,

Can you please send me contact details for this and other chick from baroda?

In fact, I never new that scene is there is baroda so, I was visiting Pattaya every year. Let's see how things are in Baroda. I would like to start mongering in Baroda.

Thank you.

ForeplayKing
11-15-13, 13:34
hey peeps,

got a call from boss that i have to attend an urgent client meeting in baroda, so drove down early morning. on the way thought that i will be free by 2pm and then recollected good pics and frs posted by rohan cool! sent him a pm with my number and within 30 minutes got a text from him on my mobile! hats off to roahn cool for responding so fast and helping me in bar-oda! once i was finished with my meeting by 1. 30pm, he gave me numbers of 1 inde and 1 sp, and asked me to try the independent "h". his regular sp did not have any stock and the other sp did not have "good looking" stock. he described "h" totally and also what services i could expect from her. i was quite unsure but wanted to try mongering in a different city and so jumped on the chance. the damages of 3k incl of safety place and helmet was too salivating to let go.

rohan cool was very swift in informing h about my call and she talked with me over the phone and asked my whereabouts. told me the directions and gave me the time. reached the designated landmark and from there to her "safe house" on the outskirts of baroda city. on the way, she casually mentioned that we could only stay at the house for 20 minutes, and that her pricing was 3. 5k incl safe house. i told her i am not into hurried sex and am not interested at 3. 5k as rohan cool had told me to pay only 3k. i cut her phone and informed this to rohan cool, he asked for 5 minutes and i got a call from h within 5 minutes telling me not to worry and she would spend 60 minutes with me, and would charge only 3k. loved the way rohan cool has control over this babe #respect!

h is 23 years old, fair, a bit chubby but decent body of 34-b / c and 32 waist and 34/36 hips. she is a local and hence very careful about posting / sending / taking pics. i was having second thoughts about getting into the sack with her but then decided to go ahead as wanted to add baroda to my "mongered city list"! we stared with regular chit chat and then i tried dfk, only normal lip kissing was allowed and that too for a brief period (as pre-warned by rohan cool over the phone). started undressing her and caressed her body from top to toe. she was already getting goose pimples. then started feasting on her good sized melons and fingering her at the same time. she got all wet and started moaning, within 5 minutes i had gone down to her freshly shaved v and started licking her clit, did not even lick her v-hole and in 2 minutes she exploded and her v was smeared with her white juices! good sight for me.

then she asked me to lie down and she started sucking my nips, then slowly kissed me down till my waist and then started paying some attention to my balls, she was trying to do something with her tongue and mouth all around my dicky bird but i was not getting much of sensations, then she rolled on a cd on me and started giving me a bj. (rohan cool had pre-warned me that she does not give bbbj) i asked her to stop because i do not enjoy a bj with cd, but she was persistent and said that i would enjoy it. well, within a minute my hard-on had gone soft and then she realised what i was trying to tell her. lol. so she again started paying attention to my balls and again back to my nips, and hard-on returned! she then got on top and started riding me, as with all indian women, she got tired within 2 minutes and wanted to go missy, i told her to lie down on me and i started thrusting my hips, she was enjoying it for the next 5 minutes till i got tired. she declined doggy position and so we started in missy. banged her for a good 15 minutes in missy before she started moaning, cumin and asking me to finish as she wss getting tired. so let myself loose control and erupted into the cd.

"you are a dangerous man for me","you have some stamina","you have tired me out" were the sentences in local language that she was saying while breathing heavily. she also said,"majority men are not able to make me orgasm in 1 hour and you have managed to make me cum twice in 45 minutes" these were good morale boosters but i had already made up my mind that i would not return back to her again. reasons are no dfk allowed & she is a bit bulky for my liking. overall was a decent fcuk.

overall rating 6/10.

dfk. 0/10.

bj. 0/10 as it was covered.

fj. 7/10.

body. 6/10.

wir. no, reasons mentioned above.

damages. 3k incl of safety helmet and safe house.

thanks once again rohan cool and will surely meet you for coffee next week in baroda. happy mongering!

Rohan Cool
11-16-13, 10:56
my pleasure!

i'm humbled madto. thanks for sparing the time to write the fr in detail. sure will meet you over a coffee next time!

hey peeps,

got a call from boss that i have to attend an urgent client meeting in baroda, so drove down early morning. on the way thought that i will be free by 2pm and then recollected good pics and frs posted by rohan cool! sent him a pm with my number and within 30 minutes got a text from him on my mobile! hats off to roahn cool for responding so fast and helping me in bar-oda! once i was finished with my meeting by 1. 30pm, he gave me numbers of 1 inde and 1 sp, and asked me to try the independent "h". his regular sp did not have any stock and the other sp did not have "good looking" stock. he described "h" totally and also what services i could expect from her. i was quite unsure but wanted to try mongering in a different city and so jumped on the chance. the damages of 3k incl of safety place and helmet was too salivating to let go.

rohan cool was very swift in informing h about my call and she talked with me over the phone and asked my whereabouts. told me the directions and gave me the time. reached the designated landmark and from there to her "safe house" on the outskirts of baroda city. on the way, she casually mentioned that we could only stay at the house for 20 minutes, and that her pricing was 3. 5k incl safe house. i told her i am not into hurried sex and am not interested at 3. 5k as rohan cool had told me to pay only 3k. i cut her phone and informed this to rohan cool, he asked for 5 minutes and i got a call from h within 5 minutes telling me not to worry and she would spend 60 minutes with me, and would charge only 3k...

DhavalShah2008
11-20-13, 08:51
Thank your Rohanbhia,

Now I am in Baroda. How can I contact you?

Dhaval, when you are here let me know. All sp and inde are very secretive and don't entertain anyone unless you are from a known source. One you are here I will talk and confirm about you. This should do it for you.

Rohan Cool
11-21-13, 07:27
Dhaval,

Welcome to Baroda! I am not sure how you will be able to contact me, as the forum rules don't permit any hints of getting linked unless you have a PM a facility.

Thank your Rohanbhia,

Now I am in Baroda. How can I contact you?

Rohan Cool
11-21-13, 07:31
As days pass by, I am surprised at the number of options available in Baroda. I have recently stumbled upon quite a few inde's and sp's also importantly, they want business. Would be putting on few FR's, couldn't do it before due to lack of time!

Rohan Cool
11-21-13, 07:47
i could arrange for this "h" for madto with lot of jugglery. lolz, but i guess all is well that ends well!

met madto at cafe mocha. was good chatting about a lot a things, knowing each other better.

spent a good hour + on the coffee and bites. life is wonderful. you make and meet friends!

i am sure we will keep meeting and if we get a chance, sure will monger together too.

thanks for your time madto!

hey peeps,

rohan cool was very swift in informing h about my call and she talked with me over the phone and asked my whereabouts. told me the directions and gave me the time. reached the designated landmark and from there to her "safe house" on the outskirts of baroda city. on the way, she casually mentioned that we could only stay at the house for 20 minutes, and that her pricing was 3. 5k incl safe house. i told her i am not into hurried sex and am not interested at 3. 5k as rohan cool had told me to pay only 3k. i cut her phone and informed this to rohan cool, he asked for 5 minutes and i got a call from h within 5 minutes telling me not to worry and she would spend 60 minutes with me, and would charge only 3k. loved the way rohan cool has control over this babe #respect!.

Rohan Cool
11-21-13, 08:22
I somehow have a fetish for well blossomed milfs. I hit this contact through someone known. Spoke to her a couple of times, fixed the time, location, she said " my house". This put me in a fix and became sceptical. However decided to take a chance, but told her, if I am not comfortable, will return. She accepted this precondition. She guided me properly to her house, was surprised to see the well maintained, proper dwelling. To describe her. 5-5 tall, very fair in colour, probably 38-32-36. All and all looked attractive, but I thought should be saggy breast. Though in 2 minds, decided to give it a go, surprisingly, she was in no hurry. She got me a cup of tea, chatted for a while, during which she told me, she is not into this on a regular basis, and does only when she starts feeling horny and based on proper decent contact, she also told me a few incidents of sending people back. I was given this privilege based on the ref I had, and the way I spoke to her on the phone. (Everyone expects respect and to be treated with dignity). Slowly got into the act, with smooching, which converted in DFK's, the BBBJ may not be the best ever I have had, but not bad either, she took all the efforts from her end, that too for 15 long minutes, the titi fuck. OMG, started with the boob suck, forgot to state, good upright non saggy one. Wow (totally in surprise with mah expectation)! Continued with DATY, till she literally begged " fuck me". Can't control anymore. Started missionary, sideways, finally came in condi. In doggie.

The session lasted for a good hour plus and honestly no regrets. Later asked for anal, she felt shy and said, I'll let you try next time, no one asked her this before.

Looks: 8/10 (considering my fetish for MILF, others may rate her 5-6)

BBJ: 7/10.

DFK: WOW.

Service: 10/10.

Overall 8. 5/10.

Will visit again at least once for the anal. Pic not allowed.

Jiam339
11-22-13, 03:24
I somehow have a fetish for well blossomed milfs. 5-5 tall, very fair in colour, probably 38-32-36. All and all looked attractive. She took all the efforts from her end, that too for 15 long minutes, the titi fuck. OMG, started with the boob suck, forgot to state, good upright non saggy one. Wow (totally in surprise with mah expectation)! Continued with DATY, till she literally begged " fuck me". Can't control anymore. Started missionary, sideways, finally came in condi. In doggie.

The session lasted for a good hour plus and honestly no regrets. Later asked for anal, she felt shy and said, I'll let you try next time, no one asked her this before.

Overall 8. 5/10.

Will visit again at least once for the anal. Pic not allowed.Hi,

Congratulations. Long awaited. You are making new new high scales that to perticularly in Baroda. Though PIC is not here, I can imagine looking at your earlier exp.

Keep rocking.

AjayFromSurat
11-22-13, 08:17
Hi Rohan,

Congratulations!

It was nice FR. But you have not mentioned the cost.

Can you share contact details of her?

Thank you

I somehow have a fetish for well blossomed milfs. I hit this contact through someone known. Spoke to her a couple of times, fixed the time, location, she said " my house". This put me in a fix and became sceptical. However decided to take a chance, but told her, if I am not comfortable, will return. She accepted this precondition. She guided me properly to her house, was surprised to see the well maintained, proper dwelling. To describe her. 5-5 tall, very fair in colour, probably 38-32-36. All and all looked attractive, but I thought should be saggy breast. Though in 2 minds, decided to give it a go, surprisingly, she was in no hurry. She got me a cup of tea, chatted for a while, during which she told me, she is not into this on a regular basis, and does only when she starts feeling horny and based on proper decent contact, she also told me a few incidents of sending people back. I was given this privilege based on the ref I had, and the way I spoke to her on the phone. (Everyone expects respect and to be treated with dignity). Slowly got into the act, with smooching, which converted in DFK's, the BBBJ may not be the best ever I have had, but not bad either, she took all the efforts from her end, that too for 15 long minutes, the titi fuck. OMG, started with the boob suck, forgot to state, good upright non saggy one. Wow (totally in surprise with mah expectation)! Continued with DATY, till she literally begged " fuck me". Can't control anymore. Started missionary, sideways, finally came in condi. In doggie..

ForeplayKing
11-22-13, 13:57
I could arrange for this "H" for Madto with lot of jugglery. Lolz, but I guess all is well that ends well!

Met Madto at cafe Mocha. Was good chatting about a lot a things, knowing each other better.

Spent a good hour + on the coffee and bites. Life is wonderful. You make and meet friends!

I am sure we will keep meeting and if we get a chance, sure will monger together too.

Thanks for your time Madto!Hi Bro Rohan,

It was a pleasure meeting with you over a cup of coffee! Wish we could meet again for "meating" together! LOL.

Will surely keep in touch and holler when you are going to be visiting ahmedabad.

Can't wait to hit baroda again and try one of your inde finds!

Cheers,

M

AjayV
11-22-13, 14:11
As days pass by, I am surprised at the number of options available in Baroda. I have recently stumbled upon quite a few inde's and sp's also importantly, they want business. Would be putting on few FR's, couldn't do it before due to lack of time!Can't wait to visit Baroda. Just too tempting. Esp the MILF episode. Keep up the good work and hope to catch up with you soon.

Cheers!

Tom D
11-24-13, 04:47
I was searching on Google for some action in Baroda and I ran into this forum, I am glad I did! I have been mongering in Baroda for a few years now, it not easy but it is there. I come for a visit once year for a couple of months about this time. I am an older person but enjoy this hobby. I am willing to share some info and digits by PM or by meeting a fellow member on this forum for a coffee. Let me know if someone is wiling. Thanks for the informative post on this forum.

Tom

Greetings,

Jackson

Jiam339
11-25-13, 02:02
I am an older person but enjoy this hobby. I am willing to share some info and digits by PM or by meeting a fellow member on this forum for a coffee. Let me know if someone is wiling. Thanks for the informative post on this forum.

Tom.

Greetings,

JacksonHi Tom,

Welcome to Baroda. Definately like to meet you along with few friends. But you have PM facility. Hence don't know how to proceed. Please subscribe paid membership. It will give a chance to interact with other ISG members too.

Have pleasant stay in Baroda.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
11-25-13, 03:52
Welcome to Vadodara Tom,

As per the rules of the forum we can share our and other contacts only through the PM facility on this form. Rules are rules.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Baroda. Definately like to meet you along with few friends. But you have PM facility. Hence don't know how to proceed. Please subscribe paid membership. It will give a chance to interact with other ISG members too.

Have pleasant stay in Baroda.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
11-25-13, 04:16
i have been looking for a good massage spa in vadodara for a while, but in vain, as 2 i found were very expensive, and i thought i might well get it done when i travel to mum / pun / del / ahd. on saturday, out of curiosity, i thought let me check if there anything new, bingo a new thai spa was on the search jd, called them fixed a appointment for 6.30pm, reached on time (which i always do). opted for a 90min swedish massage, the therapist alloted was miss n. they have all trained thai girls for massages. the girl looked sort of ok. nothing great. she first washed my feet. yes! rooms were good, excellent attached shower, decor and ambience awesome. she asked me to change, offered me a disposable, which i asked, is it mandatory, she said " its your choice", then realised she knew bare minimum english. lay on the bed in my birthday suit, towel on my back.

man she really knew how to massage. she used the fingers, palms, fist and elbow, guaging the pressure i was able to take. i kept praising her for her skill and she kept saying thank you. she did a good job on the back side incl my bum. then asked me to turn, johny was had, she giggled, and said,"thank you". that was nice and polite of her, taking my erect jhony as a compliment. chit chatting i asked her about her work timings, etc etc, she seemed very comfortable. when all the massage was done, she asked, if i want a massage "there" pointing at johny. i just said "if you can". a very slow, sensual decent hj and i shot, believe me she took it all in her hands. she did not allow me to touch her boobs but was ok with my hands on her back and thighs. she did this without asking me for the extra money.

overall a very very good massage and a happy extra.

cost 2. 1k for massage +.5k (voulantary tip)

wir: yes & yes (when i need a good massage)

cheers!

ForeplayKing
11-26-13, 06:25
i have been looking for a good massage spa in vadodara for a while, but in vain, as 2 i found were very expensive, and i thought i might well get it done when i travel to mum / pun / del / ahd. on saturday, out of curiosity, i thought let me check if there anything new, bingo a new thai spa was on the search jd, called them fixed a appointment for 6. 30pm, reached on time (which i always do). opted for a 90min swedish massage, the therapist alloted was miss n. they have all trained thai girls for massages. the girl looked sort of ok. nothing great. she first washed my feet. yes! rooms were good, excellent attached shower, decor and ambience awesome. she asked me to change, offered me a disposable, which i asked, is it mandatory, she said " its your choice", then realised she knew bare minimum english. lay on the bed in my birthday suit, towel on my back.

man she really knew how to massage. she used the fingers, palms, fist and elbow, guaging the pressure i was able to take. i kept praising her for her skill and she kept saying thank you. she did a good job on the back side incl my bum. then asked me to turn, johny was had, she giggled, and said,"thank you". that was nice and polite of her, taking my erect jhony as a compliment. chit chatting i asked her about her work timings, etc etc, she seemed very comfortable. when all the massage was done, she asked, if i want a massage "there" pointing at johny. i just said "if you can". a very slow, sensual decent hj and i shot, believe me she took it all in her hands. she did not allow me to touch her boobs but was ok with my hands on her back and thighs. she did this without asking me for the extra money.

cheers!good find bro!

cheers

Rohan Cool
11-26-13, 06:29
Here are the pics, enjoy!

Cheers and happy mongering.

Jiam339
11-26-13, 12:05
I have been looking for a good massage spa in Vadodara for a while, bingo a new Thai spa was Opted for a 90min swedish massage, They have all trained thai girls for massages. Overall a very very good massage and a happy extra.

Cost 2. 1K for massage +.5K (voulantary tip)

WIR: Yes & Yes (when I need a good massage)

Cheers!Hi Rohan,

The post is very refreshing and encouraging. Finaly there is something in Baroda. All credit to you. You are shining star here, keep Bbaroda alive.

Cheers!

NaughtyNapster
11-26-13, 13:36
i have been looking for a good massage spa in vadodara for a while, but in vain, as 2 i found were very expensive, and i thought i might well get it done when i travel to mum / pun / del / ahd. on saturday, out of curiosity, i thought let me check if there anything new, bingo a new thai spa was on the search jd, called them fixed a appointment for 6. 30pm, reached on time (which i always do). opted for a 90min swedish massage, the therapist alloted was miss n. they have all trained thai girls for massages. the girl looked sort of ok. nothing great. she first washed my feet. yes! rooms were good, excellent attached shower, decor and ambience awesome. she asked me to change, offered me a disposable, which i asked, is it mandatory, she said " its your choice", then realised she knew bare minimum english. lay on the bed in my birthday suit, towel on my back.

cheers!nice fr rohan,

been an inactive member since months but thanks to madto and rohan, will soon pm when it gets done.

CoolBoyMumbai
11-26-13, 15:25

cheers!any pointers as to where this is located, is it the one at the mall and the name ending in express?

MS Clive
11-26-13, 21:57

Cheers and happy mongering.Rohan sincerely thanks for sharing but some real fuglies out there in that city. Except for the one with blue top I would not be able to get it up for the others. Hope you folks there venture out to other cities in India.

Raju 1974
11-27-13, 07:01
HI ROHAN,

You are now the undisputed king of Baroda.

Good going, Keep it up. Play safe.

Take Care.

Jiam339
11-27-13, 07:01
Hi,

Nice collection. I am envyatyou. Its pitty for me as not able to venture out regularly.

Keep it boss.

Cheers

HornySperm09
11-27-13, 08:43
Dead city coming alive!

All the best Rohan, Madto, Raju and other mongers.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
11-28-13, 03:55
Hey Clive,

I can share only the pics I can click or get, Vadodara. Local indies, just don't allow pics, if I had them, you would be doing a standing march past. Lolz. We do post our FR's in respective cities too!

Rohan sincerely thanks for sharing but some real fuglies out there in that city. Except for the one with blue top I would not be able to get it up for the others. Hope you folks there venture out to other cities in India.

Rohan Cool
11-28-13, 03:57
Its bang opposite Gwalia sweets.

Any pointers as to where this is located, is it the one at the mall and the name ending in express?

Rohan Cool
11-28-13, 04:01
I get a lot of requests in PM's from forum members and I do share. I don't know if they use these contacts at all, secondly some of them are prompt enough to share the experience in PM's but never write and FR. Guys please I honestly request you to write a FR and keep the Baroda forum rocking!

Thanks for all your co-operation!

Rohan Cool
11-28-13, 08:32
Hey, I guess it was always alive! But never came to light!

Dead city coming alive!

All the best Rohan, Madto, Raju and other mongers.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
11-29-13, 07:07
Haha Raju, I am flattered! All thanks to you, wouldn't have started without your first link!

HI ROHAN,

You are now the undisputed king of Baroda.

Good going, Keep it up. Play safe.

Take Care.

Midas100
11-30-13, 12:26
Hye Rohan,

Thanks for your message but could you please check my pm and reply.

Regards,

Midas

I get a lot of requests in PM's from forum members and I do share. I don't know if they use these contacts at all, secondly some of them are prompt enough to share the experience in PM's but never write and FR. Guys please I honestly request you to write a FR and keep the Baroda forum rocking!

Thanks for all your co-operation!

CoolBoyMumbai
12-03-13, 19:39
Its bang opposite Gwalia sweets.Thanks Rohan bro, Will definately visit, I don't have pm but wud surely would want to try the MILF you mentioned in your earlier post too I will soon get my pm activated thanks to you.

Rohan Cool
12-09-13, 11:45
A SP had offerred a babe. Twice I had reached the place to meet this lady, I guess she either backed out, or had some genuine prob. What so ever. Was very frustrating. Again the third time this SP called me, I gave her good peace of mind. (although she is a reg sp for me). After some time, I received a call, and she told me, my SP gave her the number, she apologized for not being able to make it before etc etc. Here comes a stunner,"can we meet for a coffee". Never in my life, someone of this profession invited for a coffee, said sure, fixed up time and place, she ensured she came 5 min before me. Had a good chat. About her back ground and stuff. Paid the bill, just before leaving she said, let me know when you have some time. Planned the Saturday eve. Surprisingly she called me Sat morn and said, please come by 3 pm.

To describe her, she is 27, fair- gujju, .34 A (smaller cup) 29 34 (little fat on belly). Can't say extremely charming, etc, but very just like a next door babe, you eye on.

Reached on time. Surprisingly, she kissed me, when I entered the house, chatted for a while, she sent me for a shower. By the time I was back, she was inside the blanket. I got into the blanket, series on long long dfk's. On to her boobs. Mean while she got down, and started the BBBJ, I never realised when she rolled down the condi on my johny. And we got into a 69. After 10 odd minutes, was cum, but she did not stop till I shot the load. And asked me not to stop she was on the verge. When she did, my face was sandwiched between her thighs. Bloody hell this was the best DATY / 69 of my life.

We took rest for a while, she again started with BBBJ and then entered her missionary. As she said, it has been very long she has had sex, her reactions were I was being paid for the ACT! Lolz. She seemed a bit loose and very wet but was enjoying the act. Finally after 20 min came in condi doggie. It was 5. 30 pm then. I just thought, was over, just pay and get lost. Nope. Again loads of kisses, and hugs."aavjo" (come back again) , she had 3 orgasms, and probably that was reflecting. Now I was in a fix, how much to pay, because, the 1 shot deal at initially discussed also it was 2.5 hrs. She said as you wish. Despite asking manytimes, she stuck to her,"as you wish", paid 5K, she didn't count, kept it in her purse. I am still not sure if I paid right!

She keeps messaging me once or twice a day. (past 2 days)

Well this experience was totally different and don't want to do analysis. Lolz.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: YES!

Will share contact only if she desires. I may be hesitant to ask her.

Adding a pic, which is not very clear. Due to poor light.

Tom D
12-09-13, 18:01
I finally got my membership for this forum, now I can send and receive PM, ha ha! This was my first experience of mongering in Baroda. About 2-3 years ago I answered an ad from a news paper about a personal massage service, that number was from Ahmadabad and the lady on the phone told me the cost of service 4K and gave me a contact number of an agent in Baroda. I met the agent, he arranged a meeting with a SP, a college student, and she took me to a private apartment where a family was living. The service was ok, nothing extraordinary. She gave me her phone number and I saw her a few times after that. My main concern is how safe this kind of arrangement is, I am worried about getting involved with police in a setup and being blackmailed. I would like to hear any experience or knowledge of other hobbyist on the board. Also if possible I would like to meet with other members for a coffee.

Thanks,

Tom

Rohan Cool
12-10-13, 10:12
TOM, its a common practice here, where some people lend out their bedrooms for such acts and earn Rs 500- Its considered a safer option, as compared to hotels. Anyways but you need to always have your eyes open. Nothing is safe and risk free in this world.

Happy mongering dude!

I finally got my membership for this forum, now I can send and receive PM, ha ha! This was my first experience of mongering in Baroda. About 2-3 years ago I answered an ad from a news paper about a personal massage service, that number was from Ahmadabad and the lady on the phone told me the cost of service 4K and gave me a contact number of an agent in Baroda. I met the agent, he arranged a meeting with a SP, a college student, and she took me to a private apartment where a family was living. The service was ok, nothing extraordinary. She gave me her phone number and I saw her a few times after that. My main concern is how safe this kind of arrangement is, I am worried about getting involved with police in a setup and being blackmailed. I would like to hear any experience or knowledge of other hobbyist on the board. Also if possible I would like to meet with other members for a coffee.

Thanks,

Tom

SmartAshi84
12-12-13, 07:29
A SP had offerred a babe. Twice I had reached the place to meet this lady, I guess she either backed out, or had some genuine prob. What so ever. Was very frustrating. Again the third time this SP called me, I gave her good peace of mind. (although she is a reg sp for me). After some time, I received a call, and she told me, my SP gave her the number, she apologized for not being able to make it before etc etc. Here comes a stunner,"can we meet for a coffee". Never in my life, someone of this profession invited for a coffee, said sure, fixed up time and place, she ensured she came 5 min before me. Had a good chat. About her back ground and stuff. Paid the bill, just before leaving she said, let me know when you have some time. Planned the Saturday eve. Surprisingly she called me Sat morn and said, please come by 3 pm.

She keeps messaging me once or twice a day. (past 2 days)

Well this experience was totally different and don't want to do analysis. Lolz.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: YES!Interesting FR mate. Well buddy it seems you have earned an admirer. Wish you luck that soon you start doing her in free, purely on merit of your skills. All the best.

Jiam339
12-12-13, 17:57
This FR is at experience I had 2 weeks earlier before I left Baroda to a remote project site. The site is too remote to get mobile signal. So when I was asked to move, joney realied long dry spell. Hence very desperate to test. Follow reco given by sr member. The sp asked me to choose from 3k. 5k. 10k. But no pics. He was so sure at service that he asked to pay after deed. Selected 5k and negotitated for 4k. Reached place with help of him. Its 2bhk flat in mid of residential area. He offered me water till chic come. After 10 min ther come a fair skin, long hair, sharp featured, good asset holder. Joney was very eager after seeing her. Enter in bedroom after usual chat followed deep and passionate dfk. She love to eat and let eat lips and play with tongue. She undress me slowly while kissing everywhere. At of joney she grab and gave deep, slow and warm BJ. She is expert. Its too good to resist for more than 5min. Hence lifted her, undress her while kissing her on neck, behind ear. Sight of her boobs was magnificant. Its nice firm and soft 36B with brown errect nips, quize hard ans cuck nips till it become red hot and she let out cry. Positioned in 69. P was very wet, redish and smelling good. Touch on P made shevered. Kissed and fingure her. She ws moning loudly, vibrating whole body. Unable keep joney in mouth. She beg me to pump. Started in missy with long and stroke. Slowly increased tempo. After some time changed to dogy. Her round, firm and pulsating ass made me come thick and huge. Both catch breath for a while. She kissed me hard before running to bathroom. I was too happy to note her no. PIad charges and fly out. Its tru GFE.

Summary.

Overall 9/10 (bedroom was stufed with large no of items.

Body. 9/10.

Boobs 10/10.

BJ 10/10.

Wir only for her.

Ferguson
12-13-13, 07:35
This fr is at experience I had 2 weeks earlier before I left Baroda to a remote project site. The site is too remote to get mobile signal. So when I was asked to move, joney realied long dry spell. Hence very desperate to test. Follow reco given by sr member. The sp asked me to choose from 3k. 5k. 10k. But no pics. He was so sure at service that he asked to pay after deed. Selected 5k and negotitated for 4k. Reached place with help of him. Its 2bhk flat in mid of residential area. He offered me water till chic come. After 10 min ther come a fair skin, long hair, sharp featured, good asset holder. Joney was very eager after seeing her. Enter in bedroom after usual chat followed deep and passionate dfk. She love to eat and let eat lips and play with tongue. She undress me slowly while kissing everywhere. At of joney she grab and gave deep, slow and warm BJ. She is expert. Its too good to resist for more than 5min. Hence lifted her, undress her while kissing her on neck, behind ear. Sight of her boobs was magnificant. Its nice firm and soft 36B with brown errect nips, quize hard ans cuck nips till it become red hot and she let out cry. Positioned in 69. P was very wet, redish and smelling good. Touch on P made shevered. Kissed and fingure her. She ws moning loudly, vibrating whole body...Hi Bro,

Awesome friend.

I always wanted.

Thanks

AjayFromSurat
12-14-13, 11:26
Very nice FR. Explained in detail.

I hope I too get such experience in or around Surat.

I had few experiences of mongering in Surat but am very poor in writing such FRs.

Can share some contacts for Surat if anybody need.

Enjoy!

To describe her, she is 27, fair- gujju, .34 A (smaller cup) 29 34 (little fat on belly). Can't say extremely charming, etc, but very just like a next door babe, you eye on.

Reached on time. Surprisingly, she kissed me, when I entered the house, chatted for a while, she sent me for a shower. By the time I was back, she was inside the blanket. I got into the blanket, series on long long dfk's. On to her boobs. Mean while she got down, and started the BBBJ, I never realised when she rolled down the condi on my johny. And we got into a 69. After 10 odd minutes, was cum, but she did not stop till I shot the load. And asked me not to stop she was on the verge. When she did, my face was sandwiched between her thighs. Bloody hell this was the best DATY / 69 of my life..

Jdbig1000
12-23-13, 11:49
Your PM is not working, could you shed some light for Surat if not here then in other cities thread.

MailMunjal
12-24-13, 19:47
To Ajay,

Your PM is not working, can you share some info about Surat?

Anuuj
12-30-13, 07:47
Thanks Rohan bro, Will definately visit, I don't have pm but wud surely would want to try the MILF you mentioned in your earlier post too I will soon get my pm activated thanks to you.Seniors, I have got my PM activated, in hopes that I will get some help for Baroda Mongering. I have some details to share for Mumbai & Dubai. Baroda MILF info will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Anuuj

Jiam339
12-31-13, 03:21
Hi Anuuj,

Welcome to Baroda. Are you already in Baroda or visiting anytime soon. Let us know. Because contact here don't entertain in adavnce.

Cheers,

Happy new year.

Seniors, I have got my PM activated, in hopes that I will get some help for Baroda Mongering. I have some details to share for Mumbai & Dubai. Baroda MILF info will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Anuuj

Anuuj
01-03-14, 14:35
Hi Jiam,

I am very much in town and almost local now!

Cheers,

Anuuj

Hi Anuuj,

Welcome to Baroda. Are you already in Baroda or visiting anytime soon. Let us know. Because contact here don't entertain in adavnce.

Cheers,

Happy new year.

Tut Li
01-03-14, 21:07
This FR is at experience I had 2 weeks earlier before I left Baroda to a remote project site. The site is too remote to get mobile signal. So when I was asked to move, joney realied long dry spell. Hence very desperate to test. Follow reco given by sr member. The sp asked me to choose from 3k. 5k. 10k. But no pics. He was so sure at service that he asked to pay after deed. Selected 5k and negotitated for 4k. Reached place with help of him. Its 2bhk flat in mid of residential area. He offered me water till chic come. After 10 min ther come a fair skin, long hair, sharp featured, good asset holder. Joney was very eager after seeing her. Enter in bedroom after usual chat followed deep and passionate dfk. She love to eat and let eat lips and play with tongue. She undress me slowly while kissing everywhere. At of joney she grab and gave deep, slow and warm BJ. She is expert. Its too good to resist for more than 5min. Hence lifted her, undress her while kissing her on neck, behind ear. Sight of her boobs was magnificant. Its nice firm and soft 36B with brown errect nips, quize hard ans cuck nips till it become red hot and she let out cry. Positioned in 69. P was very wet, redish and smelling good..Hi,

Nice to meet you Jiam. Sent PM to you.

RockBufster
01-05-14, 10:14
Hi Jiam,

Cheers,

AnuujHey guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone please tell me how to get pm services?

Greetings,

Jackson

MailMunjal
01-05-14, 18:35
Hello,

Johnny was getting desperate since have not had nice session in a long while, called one SP and he msged me 4 pics. Selected a cute chick, she was short, slim, straight hair and looked like a college girl. We met in cafe coffee day and I decided to take girl with me and drop after 3 hours, he demanded 10k and settled for 7k. I took her near a multiplex in outskirts of the city. We had vodka there and we were talking about college life. She was starting to feel the kick and I was fondling her breasts, I tried to kiss her but she refused; while driving to hotel I was fondling her breasts and she was playing with me cock. We entered the room and she whispered, fuck me hard and suck me till I die; Boom, this time she got wild and jumped over and started DFK, OMG she was literally biting my lips. Best DFK I have ever had. I undressed her and started DATY, she started moaning and was screaming after 5 mins. Got in miss position and banged her. Went to shower and cleaned ourselves and ordered dinner. Went to ice cream parlour and dropped her to SP's place. She was a true GFE. Will definitely have another session with her.

Rohan Cool
01-06-14, 16:09
I have heard availability of lots of college babes in this area. Any experiences?

Jdbig1000
01-06-14, 18:19
I had quite a few pick ups of girls though I doubt they were actually from college from a lane passing through M. S. Uni. Go through the road from opp Sayaji garden where there are lots of food joints after about 100mts there is a circle and the straight road emerges in Pratapgunj towards railway station. On that road itself near the mentioned circle keep a lookout for sigle girl walking slowly in any direction. Most of them would have covered the face with dupatta, most of them loitering around would be looking to make quick bucks. Be careful though approach only those ones who keep walking repeatedly 2-3 times on same road. Being a busy and actually located in middle of MSU there would be genuine college girls also passing through hence be cautious in approaching.

Jiam339
01-07-14, 02:57
Hi,

You hit six on very first ball and that too in Baroda. Great. I am very sorry that I could not help you, thought you yet to be in Baroda and I am out of Baroda for long time due to office work.

Congratulations! Keep rocking.

This will keep baroda forum alive.

Thanks

Hello,

Johnny was getting desperate since have not had nice session in a long while, called one SP and he msged me 4 pics. Selected a cute chick, she was short, slim, straight hair and looked like a college girl. We met in cafe coffee day and I decided to take girl with me and drop after 3 hours, he demanded 10k and settled for 7k. I took her near a multiplex in outskirts of the city. We had vodka there and we were talking about college life. She was starting to feel the kick and I was fondling her breasts, I tried to kiss her but she refused; while driving to hotel I was fondling her breasts and she was playing with me cock. We entered the room and she whispered, fuck me hard and suck me till I die; Boom, this time she got wild and jumped over and started DFK, OMG she was literally biting my lips. Best DFK I have ever had. I undressed her and started DATY, she started moaning and was screaming after 5 mins. Got in miss position and banged her. Went to shower and cleaned ourselves and ordered dinner. Went to ice cream parlour and dropped her to SP's place. She was a true GFE. Will definitely have another session with her.

Jiam339
01-07-14, 03:02
Hi Anuuj,

Sorry for late reply. Out of Baroda due to office work. Check you pm. It may helpful. But I think looking at Munjals hit, you can also score herE.

Post your exp. Play safe.

Thanks

Hi Jiam,

Cheers,

Anuuj

BambaiyaBabu
01-08-14, 10:08
I visit Ahmedabad frequently would be nice to have access to such a chic.

To describe her, she is 27, fair- gujju, .34 A (smaller cup) 29 34 (little fat on belly). Can't say extremely charming, etc, but very just like a next door babe, you eye on..

Sp7821
01-08-14, 12:59
Hey everyone,

Good to read your posts, I'll be in Baroda in the coming days and was wondering if anyone can provide contacts to Indys or Sps.

CoolBoyMumbai
01-17-14, 15:41
Hi guys,

I am new to town and find it really boring as compared to Mumbai where I am from. Very lityle or no mongering in the 6 months I have been here. Tried Spa opposite Gwalia but limited action, although good for massage and relaxation.

Would be really greatful if some light is thrown on some inde's. Also my pm is activated request for helpful senior members to share knowledge.

Fr for spa coming soon.

CoolBoyMumbai
01-17-14, 15:50
Hey guys,

First of all thanks to Rohan cool for throwing light on to this spa.

Finally after a long day at work found my way to the mp.

The ambience was really soothing. Got appointed a Lady.

Got into the room, undressed and put on the disposables, A massage and small talk followed. The lady was Thai and knew very little english. Was of 35 years.

After an hour of massage asked for extras, she said massage over there pointing at jhonny. And showed me 10 fingers meaning 1k. I said ok. And a regular ending given.

Ambience: 10/10

Massage: 10/10

Lady: 4/10

Extras: 5/10 Only HJ and little touching

WIR: Only for massage

Damages: 1. 5k +1k Extras.

Rohan Cool
01-23-14, 08:44
there is now one more new spa in baroda, very close to the spa i had referred in my earlier report. choice of indonesian & ne (indian) babes available. have been there couple of times, massage quality is good / above average though not exceptional. if you are looking for extras, you have to choose the right therapist. however one of the therapist has given her cell number, and i just hope things work. lolz.

massage : 7/10.

ambience : 9/10.

therapists : 7/10 (one specific i like would be 8/10)

cost : 1800 + 1k for extras (hj only)

Rohan Cool
01-23-14, 09:22
Its been long. Rather very long when I wrote a FR. Things have been hectic, at the same time, a few shitty experiences, not worth writing or mentioning here! One of the SP's had shown me a pic of a babe. No doubt, there was tingling inside, when saw the pic. Told the SP, fix up time for her. I was told she works in one of the big shopping malls here, and has a family etc etc. The SP kept talking to her for almost a week and she could not manage time. One fine day the same SP called me, said talk to her, she is here. I was like WTF, if she had told me I would have reached, anyways, her sweet talking, melted all the frustration and agony. She said, please come on Tuesday 2 pm. As usual reached on time, and this babe wasnt picking the phone, and there she walks in saying I was "driving". The pic seen and in person was hell a lot different! She was better than the PIC. A bit a chit chat, she said she was 26, damn it if she didn't tell the truth, I would say 19. Gave here a chocolate which I carry but give it only when I feel "she is worth it".

The chirpy girl spoke to me, no hurry what so ever, hugged her, kissed her cheeks, then she said " no lips". Now here I thought, its going to get bad. I just whimsically asked her what else is "NO". She said, I am not comfy, just the lips, rest "all yrs". (exact words of her. Was good at english).

She probably kissed every inch of my body and in return I did too. Perky little nips and boobs to die for! Perfect body texture, color, figure. I mean it. The best babe I have been with. She said, CBJ, safe for you and me! I was fine, she tried to take me in her mouth, hell no, either he mouth was small, wasnt able to take me in, I am anyways large in the diameter dept. She did her best, no complaints, then the DATY. She was smelling good, was clean,"perfect" including a little of rimming, did it till she came. Then she said, now you just relax and enjoy, then the WOT (she was tight) , which I love, did almost everything. Let me cut it short, else I would be writing for an hour. Just that I didn't have to tell her anything. She came thrice, before me. Johny did hold on much much longer than usual, have to mention a special thanks to johny. Lolz. All the while she said "you are a nice person, I like you" atleast 4-5 times.

All said and done, it was a scintillating experience. Of 2 hours! . I pulled out 1K to her, she said please "NO" the sp will pay me. I pulled out the bournville from my bag, added more. 5K and said please take it, I would feel happy! This is what should be called HI-Fi. She told me, she has to manage the house all by her due to family issues, and hence does this only once a month, to meet ends. She just told me if you are comfortable, I would be happy to stick with you, once or twice a month when I get leave from my work, I will call you. It was a BIG YES from me. Last but not the least, she said, you touching me rear did tickle me, and told me next time, let it be my first time anal. I was dumbstruck, open jawed. While she left.

Looks 10/10.

Service 9. 5/10 (.5 lost for no lip kiss, but rest compensates it)

Figure and features: 10/10 (though I like 36C.) this was unique and diff.

Attitude: wow 10/10.

Cost : doesn't matter 5 ++

WIR. Lolz again and again and again!

Jiam339
01-25-14, 08:52
As there was no surprise when sachin score century, its quite expected that Rohan rocks. You prove again, you are the disputed king of Baroda. One can easily understand how difficult to find any contact in Baroda. Your fr keep every Barodamember on hope.

Keep rocking.

Its been long. Rather very long when I wrote a FR. Things have been hectic, at the same time, a few shitty experiences, not worth writing or mentioning here! One of the SP's had shown me a pic of a babe. No doubt, there was tingling inside, when saw the pic. Told the SP, fix up time for her. I was told she works in one of the big shopping malls here, and has a family etc etc. The SP kept talking to her for almost a week and she could not manage time. One fine day the same SP called me, said talk to her, she is here. I was like WTF, if she had told me I would have reached, anyways, her sweet talking, melted all the frustration and agony. She said, please come on Tuesday 2 pm. As usual reached on time, and this babe wasnt picking the phone, and there she walks in saying I was "driving". The pic seen and in person was hell a lot different! She was better than the PIC. A bit a chit chat, she said she was 26, damn it if she didn't tell the truth, I would say 19...

Raju 1974
01-26-14, 09:25
Good Rohan.

Nice to read your fresh FR after a long time. You had been quite dormant on wechat too.

You really had a nice experience. Value for mon. For that quality. But we seldom get that quality. If possible do pm me the details of your new catch"es".

Also congrats for the Senior Tag so quickly.

Anyway had 2-3 experiences in the 1st spa. But they have increased the charges, almost double. So now it is quite expensive and also just for a limited stuff and menu there.

Play Safe, take care and NJoy,

Its been long. Rather very long when I wrote a FR. Things have been hectic, at the same time, a few shitty experiences, not worth writing or mentioning here! One of the SP's had shown me a pic of a babe. No doubt, there was tingling inside, when saw the pic. Told the SP, fix up time for her. I was told she works in one of the big shopping malls here, and has a family etc etc. The SP kept talking to her for almost a week and she could not manage time. One fine day the same SP called me, said talk to her, she is here. I was like WTF, if she had told me I would have reached, anyways, her sweet talking, melted all the frustration and agony. She said, please come on Tuesday 2 pm. As usual reached on time, and this babe wasnt picking the phone, and there she walks in saying I was "driving". The pic seen and in person was hell a lot different! She was better than the PIC. A bit a chit chat, she said she was 26, damn it if she didn't tell the truth, I would say 19. Gave here a chocolate which I carry but give it only when I feel "she is worth it".

The chirpy girl spoke to me, no hurry what so ever, hugged her, kissed her cheeks, then she said " no lips". Now here I thought, its going to get bad. I just whimsically asked her what else is "NO". She said, I am not comfy, just the lips, rest "all yrs". (exact words of her. Was good at english).

She probably kissed every inch of my body and in return I did too. Perky little nips and boobs to die for! Perfect body texture, color, figure. I mean it. The best babe I have been with. She said, CBJ, safe for you and me! I was fine, she tried to take me in her mouth, hell no, either he mouth was small, wasnt able to take me in, I am anyways large in the diameter dept. She did her best, no complaints, then the DATY. She was smelling good, was clean,"perfect" including a little of rimming, did it till she came. Then she said, now you just relax and enjoy, then the WOT (she was tight) , which I love, did almost everything. Let me cut it short, else I would be writing for an hour. Just that I didn't have to tell her anything. She came thrice, before me. Johny did hold on much much longer than usual, have to mention a special thanks to johny. Lolz. All the while she said "you are a nice person, I like you" atleast 4-5 times.

All said and done, it was a scintillating experience. Of 2 hours! . I pulled out 1K to her, she said please "NO" the sp will pay me. I pulled out the bournville from my bag, added more. 5K and said please take it, I would feel happy! This is what should be called HI-Fi. She told me, she has to manage the house all by her due to family issues, and hence does this only once a month, to meet ends. She just told me if you are comfortable, I would be happy to stick with you, once or twice a month when I get leave from my work, I will call you. It was a BIG YES from me. Last but not the least, she said, you touching me rear did tickle me, and told me next time, let it be my first time anal. I was dumbstruck, open jawed. While she left.

Looks 10/10.

WIR. Lolz again and again and again!

Rambo2014
02-09-14, 18:46
hi,

i'm new to this forum and amazed after reading this thread.

is it okay if i ask where is that new spa?

looking to experience and excited about new things happening in town.

there is now one more new spa in baroda, very close to the spa i had referred in my earlier report. choice of indonesian & ne (indian) babes available. have been there couple of times, massage quality is good / above average though not exceptional. if you are looking for extras, you have to choose the right therapist. however one of the therapist has given her cell number, and i just hope things work. lolz.

massage : 7/10.

ambience : 9/10.

therapists : 7/10 (one specific i like would be 8/10)

cost : 1800 + 1k for extras (hj only)

Raju 1974
02-11-14, 06:51
Refrain from posting or asking for obvious hints for locations in open fora as it may attract LE activities and we all may be in trouble.

Activate PM facility and interact there.

Just post your experience the "FR" here.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and amazed after reading this thread.

Is it okay if I ask where is that new spa?

Looking to experience and excited about new things happening in town.

Rambo2014
02-13-14, 16:31
after reading encouraging reports about mp opp. gwalia sweets, i got twinklings. and fixed up slot for thai massage.

since it was 2 pm in afternoon, i got one slot easily. guy at the reception told me its they didn't have many clients before 4pm.

guy at the reception said swedish and deep tissue massage is good one, but since i was going for first time and didn't know how were the ladies, so tried only traditional thai massage, of 30 mins.

i had visited phuket and bkok, so i m not new to mps, but i was very excited as i was about to get all that here in baroda.

but i was very heart broken when i saw thai type looking lady (about 40 years old) entering the room. didn't know she was ne indian or any other.

but when she started massage, my disappointments dropped 50, as she was really good at giving genuine thai massage. (not the one i expected but it was good since it was very relaxing)

so, after 20 minutes passed, i was fed up and started givng hints about any availability of extras.

but she acted like she didn't understand what i m talkin about. uuuhhh.

so i said to myself, that maybe this is a genuine massage parlor or this lady is not the one from whom i should expect.

so after around 35 minutes of genuine massage. my time ended and she left without saying anything.

my god. thailand is so different.

anyways. me and my johnny got very disappointed.

my advice. just go there if you you want genuine massage. nothing extra.

massage: 6/10

ambience: 5/10. (as the room allotted to me was smelling terrible and i have to ask for room freshener)

therapists: 5/10 (i think they brought aged thai girls who didn't get much work in thailand)

looks: 5/10

service 5/10

attitude: 4/10 (she didn't talk & didn't understand what i was saying in (in english). or at-least acted like it.

cost: inr 1000 (traditional thai massage)

wir: may be yes / may not.

MailMunjal
02-16-14, 12:49
I have some contact of good SP and independent who serve in Baroda and Ahmedabad; Can anyone share any contact of massage parlour, SP or independents in Surat?

CoolBoyMumbai
02-20-14, 15:31
Well was on my way back from Mumbai and thought of getting some action whn entered into Baroda,

Called up sp provided by fellow ISG member and she confin to ailabilty so landed up in the outskirts of city to try this one.

The pic was really good so was getting kinda excited reached the place a one bedroom apartment with a kid watching cartoon in the hall didn't pay too much attention to that and went into the room with the girl. In the room everything was too mechanical.

Straight she asked me to remove my clothes, then she asked me to lay on bed, thn I asked kissing to which she said no lip kiss, thn I asked about BJ she said yes and started the most weird bi I cud ever imagine. It was like a dry BJ, at this point my duck had shrunk instead of being erect, thn she got up and put on a condom on my semi erect dick opened her legs and asked me to enter, I somehow entered and pumped, a little bit of moaning from her and she kept rubbing my nipples to make me cum, and finished after about 7-8 mins of pumping abd got up dressed and left.

Looks: 6/10

Service:1/10

Wir don't think so.

Cost: 2500

Raju 1974
02-22-14, 08:30
With the help provided by dear friend Rohan Cool, called the SP and fixed appointment for 6pm. Was there at the mentioned address right on time.

Was made to wait few mins. At the drawing room watching TV. And then She arrived by the name Rutu (as advised by Rohan)

We entered the room, locked it.

After a few intro chat started undressing each other. She was little on the heavier type of built. Had fat on the belly, boobs not so big average size. Lower down it was clean shaved but there was some amount of stinking, so didn't dare to go down there. She asked to switch off lights so it was quite dark. Had some superficial lip kisses, Then She made me lie down and started to lick my body nipples and then went down a good Bare back Blow job it was good and continued for good 5 mins.

She then put on the cond. So swiftly while doing BBBJ that I could hardly sense it. She then lied down in missionary and asked me to enter.

I checked the cond it was ok entered her, pumped her for 4-5 mins.

Then changed to Cowgirl for another 3-4 mins.

Then in a doggy position for few mins again changed to missionary and ended the session. I asked for anal but she refused.

She asked whether the deal was for 1 session or 2. I said it was for 1 session only. Noted down her Number and let her go.

Gone to the bathroom cleaned up everything with soap and water, thanked the Sp and left.

Credit goes to Rohan Cool for all the help. Many thanks to him.

Damage: 3. 5 (with accomodation)

Body: 6/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Overall exp: 7/10

CoolBoyMumbai
02-23-14, 20:40
Had got this inde contact from Rohan Cool special thanks to him,

Was really bored and dissappointed after my last experience so thought of giving this naked a try, was a Sunday evening so after my nap called her and finalised the place to meet.

Asked me to come to place I reached on time and she met me, was delighted to see her as she was a like a next door babe. A little tummy but you can say fat at the right places. Reached the place, and undressed followed by some relly good dfk for a good 10 mins, thn she slowly went down and started BBBJ tht too was really nice and she knew her job well, again some dfk while I was fingering her. She seems to enjoy hee work too which is a plus for us mongers.

She had put on the condom while down without me realizing which kinda turned me on even more, thn started pumping miss, thn doggy and thn finished in miss.

A lot of kissing throughout, was a really nice experience.

Looks: 7. 5/10

Service: 8/10

Damages: 3k

Wir: definitely yes

Would like to explore more such options in Baroda senior help most appriciated.

Chamandaku
03-02-14, 09:03
Folks. I am so glad to have found this forum. I am absolutely new this this hobby and rule of engagement for India.

I have had zero success in last two trips that I made in recent years. But I am in Baroda for next 7 days and looking to set the records straight.

On a day when India is taking on pak. I am looking to take someone!

Can someone please provide me contacts for gem?

Was really bored and dissappointed after my last experience so thought of giving this naked a try, was a Sunday evening so after my nap called her and finalised the place to meet.

Asked me to come to place I reached on time and she met me, was delighted to see her as she was a like a next door babe. A little tummy but you can say fat at the right places. Reached the place, and undressed followed by some relly good dfk for a good 10 mins, thn she slowly went down and started BBBJ tht too was really nice and she knew her job well, again some dfk while I was fingering her. She seems to enjoy hee work too which is a plus for us mongers...

Chamandaku
03-02-14, 13:46
Folks,

I am so glad to have found this forum. I am absolutely new this this hobby and rule of engagement for India.

I have had zero success in last two trips that I made in recent years. But I am in Baroda for next. 7 days and looking to set the records straight.

On a day when India is taking on pak. I am looking to take someone!

Can someone please provide me contacts for gem?

Asked me to come to place I reached on time and she met me, was delighted to see her as she was a like a next door babe. A little tummy but you can say fat at the right places. Reached the place, and undressed followed by some relly good dfk for a good 10 mins, thn she slowly went down and started BBBJ tht too was really nice and she knew her job well, again some dfk while I was fingering her. She seems to enjoy hee work too which is a plus for us mongers...

Chamandaku
03-02-14, 20:15
Hello folks,

I have availed the PM facility and looking forward to receiving contacts for Baroda from seniors.

Eternally gratitude,

Chamandaku
03-04-14, 05:26
Morning,

Baroda sounds like a boring town. No breakfast places before 10 AM or no action post 10 PM.

If anyone is in town and up for a coffee, I will be glad to buy you one.

Seniors. My days in town are fast disappearing, still hopeful to make the most with your help and kindness.

Cheers!

Hello folks,

I have availed the PM facility and looking forward to receiving contacts for Baroda from seniors.

Eternally gratitude,

PrateekKhanna
03-26-14, 07:08
To Rohan Cool, Raju 1974 and Others.

Seems all the fellow mongers are off to Bangkok or Pattaya to enjoy. No recent posts. Friends. I would be shifting to Baroda in some days and counting on help from you guys. What happened suddenly? Get up and give us some life!

Rohan Cool
04-01-14, 04:01
Hi Prateek,

We were busy grinding our back sides over the year ending. Same time running through a dry spell anyways.

Let me know when you are here.

Cheers Mate!

To Rohan Cool, Raju 1974 and Others.

Seems all the fellow mongers are off to Bangkok or Pattaya to enjoy. No recent posts. Friends. I would be shifting to Baroda in some days and counting on help from you guys. What happened suddenly? Get up and give us some life!

Rohan Cool
04-09-14, 04:57
Any recommendation on GF friendly hotels in VADODARA?

CoolBoyMumbai
04-09-14, 14:10
Any recommendation on GF friendly hotels in VADODARA?Hi bro,

Ginger hotel is a safe bet, you could book online, they also do day use rooms.

Rohan Cool
04-11-14, 04:19
I guess vadodara is going dry with summer heat, nothing new coming up. Tried a MILF with one of my trusted SP, more probably out of desperation, and was a disaster. Finally after some time a chick at one of my regular spa is chickening. Has promised me to come out for dinner on her off day, Monday! Fingers crossed!

LovingTheLife
04-11-14, 08:33
hello,

this is my first post. though i was going through the reports for quite a some time, now i thoght to post my exp for the first time. i went to a famous spa in a mall opposite a famous sweet shop. they had indonesian therapists. booked for sweedish for 60 min. place was very relaxing with very clean atmosphere and shower. therapist came and gave me the disposable which i declined and to my glee it was cool with her. she gave me an amazing massage. i asked for extra though she refused but agreed to take off the towel and massage me in nude. i was enjoying the scene and jhonny was eager. i started handling it and she started helping me by pouring oil on it. it was a great exp though i would loved to be discharged by her. nonetheless overal a nice exp. she cleaned me thoroghly including the jhonny. may in successive time i may score. she did not take any tip. overall damage 2k.

LovingTheLife
04-13-14, 15:42
it is nice to see vadodara is not as dry as it seems. after a quite a long lull period i went to a famous thai spa next to a famous mall. they only have thai therapists. after reaching there i was assigned a therapist who is not very good looking and with average features. anyway i went ahead as this was my first time there. she gave me disposable which i declined but i had wear it as she insisted stating the rule. hence i was not expecting any posetive here. anyway she did a great bum massage reaching upto my backdoor and while massaging my thigh she was often touching my jhonny and the balls. it gave me a real hard on and i brought up the offer for extra massage. she was afraid but reluctantly agreed. language was a difficulty. she did a decent hj and i came in all over her hand and she also allowed to feel her melons which are quite nice. but dissapointed not to get tl. anyway overall a nice exp. bj may be possible in future visits.

damage: 2k+1k

Rohan Cool
04-17-14, 04:33
as promised earlier, took the therapist from one of the famous spa here on her weekly off day for a drive and dinner. guys it takes patience and perseverance (remember i don't mean pushy). dot on time picked up from her place, (driver was given compulsary leave.) and omg she could pass on into any place as a "foreign guest" looked lot appealing and diff as in spa.

cutting the long story short, bj on the drive, awesome long long dfk's awesome dinner and adieu with a promise to be in bed next time!

looks : 8/10.

boobs : 10/10.

dfk. bj (bb) awesome.

damages : just the dinner hehe

dare not ask me to share anything more

HumpyRider
04-18-14, 21:00
Went to the spa near to the Rhino. Booked miss N. On phone. Indonesian. Initally had difficulty locating spa as it is well concealed but got directions on phone. Came miss N. Cute face nice rack smooth skin. Got a boner just looking at her. Nice massage but no extras. A good massage experience though. Damage 1.4k. Rohan cool. Gratitude expressed for your help in making life a Baroda more colourful. But still to find an MP in Baroda which matches delhi in terms of services. Any more leads would be appreciated and reciprocated.

LovingTheLife
04-20-14, 15:58
Went to the spa near to the Rhino. Booked miss N. On phone. Indonesian. Initally had difficulty locating spa as it is well concealed but got directions on phone. Came miss N. Cute face nice rack smooth skin. Got a boner just looking at her. Nice massage but no extras. A good massage experience though. Damage 1.4k. Rohan cool. Gratitude expressed for your help in making life a Baroda more colourful. But still to find an MP in Baroda which matches delhi in terms of services. Any more leads would be appreciated and reciprocated.I also took service from from her and she let me taken out the disposable and did the massage in nude (not her). She also helped me to come with my own hand. She also let you touch her bottom but not her boobs.

RajRitenow
04-22-14, 12:53
Nice chick. Keep it up RohanAm new to Baroda, can you please help me locate this 1?

Aaraardee
04-23-14, 09:20
Friends / Seniors.

I will be in Jamnagar for 2 nights next week. Please help with any contact of Indy's Or any good MP with extra's. Appreciate if anyone can provide any leads and PM me details.

CoolBoyMumbai
04-27-14, 08:08
Been to the Thai spa near Rhino in the Mall. Selected Swedish was allotted a girl with really sweet looks from NE. The Massage was really good had a nice long chit chat with the girl. But thats about it. No extras on offer and did not want to be pushy as the girl seem really nice, Sum-one you want to date kinds. Hence took the massage, Had Shower and packed up for the evening. The rooms, ambience and massage are a plus here. If you are looking for extras they are hard to get.

Damages: 2.2K.

WIR: Only for relaxing massage.

MailMunjal
04-28-14, 21:58
I have contact of a great SP who can offer anything you want. I will exchange it for any inde contact in Surat, Baroda or Ahmedabad.

CoolBoyMumbai
05-01-14, 11:45
was rather irritated with the heat in the city and wanted to relax for a while so decided to visit this indie who was by a contact i who supposedly offered bj nd massage. called up and fixed the time for the deed.

reached a place in a housing tenament near vishwamitri suburb.

entered the place and was shocked to find a good looking girl she seemed **** to me, but after looking carefully and by repeatedly assurance confirmed that she was 19, then she took me to a room, asked to strip and lay down. she started to caress my body, and tool while i was fondling with her boobs. she did a decent job with hands, moth and tongue.

after a few mins came and she offered massage which was pretty average. nevertheless my afternoon was taken care of. she has promised to give me contacts offering full services.

damages: 1.5k.

wir: no

Smartsmart2002
05-06-14, 09:26
Refrain from posting or asking for obvious hints for locations in open fora as it may attract LE activities and we all may be in trouble.

Activate PM facility and interact there.

Just post your experience the "FR" here.Hi!

I am new to this forum. Can anyone please tell me how to activate PM facility?

Greetings,

Jackson

Smartsmart2002
05-06-14, 10:05
Very nice FR. Explained in detail.

I hope I too get such experience in or around Surat.

I had few experiences of mongering in Surat but am very poor in writing such FRs.

Can share some contacts for Surat if anybody need.

Enjoy!I am from Surat. Can you share some contacts for Surat to me?

PrateekKhanna
05-28-14, 09:40
Hi all,

I have shifted to Vadodara from Delhi this April, the heat is unbearable, have not been able to spot any action here though I read reports suggesting that this city is not as dry, I am counting on some noble souls to help me out with some chilling references.

Do let me know, any leads will be reciprocated by contacts at Delhi for sure, if required.

T & R,

Prateek

HornySperm09
05-28-14, 19:15
Hey PK,

I am not sure about inde in Baroda but surely can help with spa. As I am not much active in Vadodara, but I did visit a spa when I was there few days before. An I tried spa called Z luckily I found my favorite from another spa. She gives awesome massage. She'll give you enough hints. Crack it down and try your luck with extras.

All the best.

Hi all,

I have shifted to Vadodara from Delhi this April, the heat is unbearable, have not been able to spot any action here though I read reports suggesting that this city is not as dry, I am counting on some noble souls to help me out with some chilling references.

Do let me know, any leads will be reciprocated by contacts at Delhi for sure, if required.

T & R,

Prateek

PrateekKhanna
05-29-14, 03:54
Thanks, mate! Please let me know if you happen to come across any SP or an indie as well.

Hey PK,

I am not sure about inde in Baroda but surely can help with spa. As I am not much active in Vadodara, but I did visit a spa when I was there few days before. An I tried spa called Z luckily I found my favorite from another spa. She gives awesome massage. She'll give you enough hints. Crack it down and try your luck with extras.

All the best.

InfyGuy
05-29-14, 10:22
Hello friends,

I've been in Baroda for a while, and wanted to be in some good company. Baroda as such is a very closed city, and you need to try a lot.

After enormous tries, What I could get is a contact of SP. A mid aged lady, but very marvelous. I don't have the pic, as she really dictates the terms(in all senses).

You got to be her pupil. Not a client. He he. In a way, she gets you a nice fantasy sex work.

I wish, I could share that contact in here. I will rather do in PM, as per the rules of this forum. And in reciprocation, I would require contact (s) of another sweet girls of Baroda.

Or even Ahmd.

Plus very important part, I plan to start a safe house thing here in Baroda. Lets take on rent a house. Fit in some nice AC. And share up the rent. Or I can even get in to any earlier group.

Guys. History says, men have always remain united and one, when its sex and girls. Lets share, benefit, and have fun.

Thanks,

Infy guy

PM your contact, and get a contact from my side. I will surely help newcomers too, who don't have any contact. I know how it feels guys.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Raju 1974
06-02-14, 16:57
HI Vineet,

Where is this Z spa? I cudn't find it.

What are the charges like?

You cam PM me.

Thanks,

Hey PK,

All the best.

HornySperm09
06-02-14, 18:50
Check your PM.

HI Vineet,

Where is this Z spa? I cudn't find it.

What are the charges like?

You cam PM me.

Thanks,

PrateekKhanna
06-05-14, 12:41
Guys!

Weather was pleasant today and so was my luck. Thanks to you RohanCool, I guess there are very few people as kind as you are, always ready to help. You have a coffee due on me.

Was trying to fix up with this lady SP, but there were some issues, so could not meet, ultimately, she told me two days back that she would be arranging some thing good for me today, and she did.

4's, Super, slim and shy and sexy, Miss S*ya, I reached the place on time and enjoyed for 45 minutes.

Good, co-operative bird, 25, working, no DFK though, and no BBJ, only CIM, otherwise a very good session with her, she really enjoyed the DATY part and mind you, it was one of the longest one for me as of yet, sweet pussy. OMG.

I was reminded of a similar babe back in Delhi, one of my first reports here on ISG, though the pussy was not as sweet as this time.

RohanCool, Thanks mate! Hope to catch up with you soon and sharing a coffee together, please PM me on your schedule.

Bird- 7/10 (due to no DFK and BBJ- otherwise, would have given her an 8).

Coop- 8/10.

Body- 6/10 (small boobies, otherwise 8).

Face- 8/10 (real cute and soft spoken).

Prateek

P.S.: I won't share the contact details as this is not my find.

Pram1902
06-13-14, 08:30
I am open to your idea of AC room and can help in arranging the same. Let me know how to go about it.

Hello friends,

I've been in Baroda for a while, and wanted to be in some good company. Baroda as such is a very closed city, and you need to try a lot.

After enormous tries, What I could get is a contact of SP. A mid aged lady, but very marvelous. I don't have the pic, as she really dictates the terms(in all senses).

You got to be her pupil. Not a client. He he. In a way, she gets you a nice fantasy sex work.

I wish, I could share that contact in here. I will rather do in PM, as per the rules of this forum. And in reciprocation, I would require contact (s) of another sweet girls of Baroda.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AjayFromSurat
06-18-14, 15:57
Hi InfyGuy,

I am from Surat, but having a friend at Baroda. She is ready to go out for fun with me, but having problem of place, as she is not ready to go for any hotel, So can you please help me to get safe place for 2-3 hours in Baroda?

Thank you

Hello friends,

I wish, I could share that contact in here. I will rather do in PM, as per the rules of this forum. And in reciprocation, I would require contact (s) of another sweet girls of Baroda.

Or even Ahmd.

Plus very important part, I plan to start a safe house thing here in Baroda. Lets take on rent a house. Fit in some nice AC. And share up the rent. Or I can even get in to any earlier group.

Guys. History says, men have always remain united and one, when its sex and girls. Lets share, benefit, and have fun...

Rohan Cool
06-23-14, 12:55
after a good initial start of quality spa's in vadodara, i guess the quality of each of these has gone to dogs!

1. a indo therapist based spa in one of the best malls in vadodara, they have messed it up with the govt authorities, the indo therapists have been deported, and all that is left is the naga girls who do more of "tel malish" . lolz. current quality of any service 2/10.

2. another thai spa, with chains all around india; they seem to have picked girls. oops sorry old women from some "bus stand" in thailand and asked them to do a massage. looking at them, i won't get a massage done. who cares for the extras. 1/10.

3. a new spa has opened up near, inox, with all mizo girls: look wise the therapist i got was 8/10. again was a "tel malish" the back ended 4" above the bum line and thighs ended 5" below the waist. . waste of time and money!

i feel like requesting lone / anti / ao from delhi forum to send some spa owners here to open up few spa's here, and sure they would prosper.

HornySperm09
06-24-14, 08:14
hey rohan,

i have experienced the same.

btw have you tried the new spa which opened.

near cinemax. above the gift shop.

hope to score there.

cheers.

after a good initial start of quality spa's in vadodara, i guess the quality of each of these has gone to dogs!

1. a indo therapist based spa in one of the best malls in vadodara, they have messed it up with the govt authorities, the indo therapists have been deported, and all that is left is the naga girls who do more of "tel malish" . lolz. current quality of any service 2/10.

2. another thai spa, with chains all around india; they seem to have picked girls. oops sorry old women from some "bus stand" in thailand and asked them to do a massage. looking at them, i won't get a massage done. who cares for the extras. 1/10.

3. a new spa has opened up near, inox, with all mizo girls: look wise the therapist i got was 8/10. again was a "tel malish" the back ended 4" above the bum line and thighs ended 5" below the waist. . waste of time and money!

i feel like requesting lone / anti / ao from delhi forum to send some spa owners here to open up few spa's here, and sure they would prosper.

HornySperm09
06-25-14, 08:42
vineet,

thats what i referred to the third spa. the owner who is a lady acts sati savitri, and is strict on her therapists. i guess need to head back to ganga. hows your feedback there?ok, i thought you were talking about the spa opposite to westside.

spa scene in vadodara has gone down.

can try g again if they have improvised on cleanliness and brought new therapists.

i wish that famous mall spa resolve their issue of indo therapist.

HumpyRider
06-25-14, 22:54
Hi buddy,

Saw you other day at the Delhi forum. I am regular visitor to Delhi and sad to hear about Vadodara spa scene facing summer heat! Hope it improves. Any help in Delhi would be willing to oblige.

Cheers

Member #4440
06-27-14, 09:15
I'm here today and need a Indpendent contact. If anybody have pl. Share with me I ll help them in Pune, Nashik and Mumbai.

Archer099
06-27-14, 12:25
I think your I. Box is full. Try deleting some messages. Was trying to PM you about nasik contants. I heard yhat yhe MP opp to Gwalia sweets has good stuff. Try it. I think getting SPs or indis in vadodhara is tough.

I'm here today and need a Indpendent contact. If anybody have pl. Share with me I ll help them in Pune, Nashik and Mumbai..

Member #4440
06-27-14, 16:33
From the ref. Of this forum I went there. Opp. To sweet shop at gr. Fl. Found spa. For 30 min. Powder massage counter person told 1000 I started bargaining from 800 and stubborn on 1 K. Finally I told 900 bt he was stubborn on 1 K. I saw the girls were local and left place.

Raju 1974
07-03-14, 08:29
as suggested by vineet went to z spa.

only naga therapists were there.

got good massage.

no extras.

if you want only massage then only go there.

damages: 2 k.

massage quality good.

no xtras.

HornySperm09
07-07-14, 04:42
Hey rohan,

I called up the spa where indonasian were working. They are not sure whether indonasians are coming back or not. And last week was busy so didn't try spa mentioned by you.

Vineet.

Any good news on spa scene? Did you try the one above the shoppe?

PrateekKhanna
07-18-14, 11:51
Guys,

Big KLPD today!

Since weather was pleasant, thought of some action and called trusted SP, which in turn arranged a so called HW, 32 yrs.

Went there but did not like the figure etc, then also, thought of giving her a chance to prove her credentials. Moved to the room. 1st KLPD, the bird was chewing some sort of pan masala I think.

An instant turn off.

Then further, no kisses on lips and the usual stuff. The bird had small boobs and was petite to some extent, no attitude to my liking. Bid good bye without doing anything and came out after shutting the door, have asked the SP never to arrange 3rd grade stuff like this again in future for me. She told me that she will speak to the bird, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a reimbursement in terms of a special discount on my next turn with her, if at all it happens.

Overall:

Face: 2/10.

Figure: 2/10.

Attitude:2 /10.

Damage: 2. 5 K.

WIR: No option, have to go to the SP at least. The bird- never in my next seven births.

Baroda seems a very conservative place, haven't seen much of action happening, but can not do anything now, since I am here on job, have to bear the attached consequences.

Rohan Bro has been kind enough in meeting me once over a coffee and speaking several times over the phone, that's the only light at the end of tunnel, I would say. On a lighter note.

One more thing, you would seldom receive any pic on whatsapp etc, so you can not decide unless you physically go to SP's place and see the bird in person.

Fellow mongers, I do hope that the activity would be happening at your end, but very few ones are being reported here, lets make Baroda a good and happening place.

-Prateek.

HornySperm09
07-29-14, 07:22
hey vadodara,

since last few days wanted to go to spa. and rohancool suggested that one spa here in vadodara.

has two new thai therapists.

so yesterday went there without appointment. and luckily one therapist was available recommended.

by rohancool.

she is skinny. looks atleast 35. but right attitude.

the first question she asked after entering the room was are you comfortable in this undie!!

that was clear hint. as i was tired and wanted some good masssage so didn't show any interest.

she is bit chatty. she herself told me that she's from bangkok and all.

after turning over. she asked by touching jhony whether i want massage there!!

i asked about price and she said 2 k for hj. i flatly refused her offer and asked her to continue massage.

after 5 min she again asked do you want b2 be for 5 k?

i didn't reply to her offer. i told her that rate for hj is. 5 and that too topless.

she said no thai lady would do it in 0. 5 k only indian do it in that price.

i was in no mood to pay her 2 k. she said ok she will do it in 1 k and i said don't bother i will help myself.

and you continue with massage.

in last ten min. she again asked whether i was sure about not taking hj.

then i told her that there are many thai therapist available in ahmedabad who do it for only 0. 5 k.

even i showed her pic on my phone.

massage: 6/10.

looks: 4/10.

extras: didn't take.

will try another thai therapist next time.

Raju 1974
08-07-14, 17:32
recently had been to the old spa.

older therapists vanished. alloted to me was naga therapist.

didnot offer anything extra, other than massage.

full klpd.

HornySperm09
08-11-14, 12:38
hey mongers,

visited same spa again, and this time asked for another thai therapist k.

same routine.

both are atleast 35.

not great figure. quite skiny. not much of my liking.

came to know from my regular therapist that these.

thai therapist are making good money now a day.

HornySperm09
09-16-14, 09:38
Hey fellow mongers.

Its been long i have posted in the forum, but kept visiting spas during this times.

twice went to my regular therapist in a mall, and came to know that they have sacked thai therapists.

and my regular therapist scared in giving extras. also now she doesn't go out as she has found a bf.

now i wanted to try a spa i never visited before. and searched on jd.

found a spa and called up, got confirmation that they have Thai therapist.

(cause in my last few visits in different spas i found that nes are not interested in earning extra money).

booked her and went to the spa, to my surprise its a spa in the gym.

as it was Sunday so not many people were around.

I reached there and i was guided to the room, receptionist didn't even ask which therapy i want.

And there comes Thai therapist. and followed by routine of giving disposable.

She started to give massage on my back, and started giving hints in 10 min.

Enjoyed the massage which was above average. didn't converse during the back massage.

after turning up started the talk, but as usual this Thai ladies don't understand much of English.

and she started using sign language and touching little bro. she touched jhony and said 1500.

i touched her boobs and said i want this also, after little negotiation she agreed for topless hj.

handed over the money first and fun started. luckily it was sunday, no one was around so took little extra time.

did open her pants and had a feel of southern area. she didn't allow to finger but yes enjoyed.

she was ready to come and hangout if i visit her 3-4 times to built trust.

came out and asked receptionist the charges, she flatly said 2 k. i paid and went for the movie with friends.

damage 2 k + 1. 5 k (therapist).

wir. : may be if i don't get any other option. (she had undergone some surgery so her belly has some deep cut).

DNana
09-24-14, 13:05
Seniors,

I am new to this forum.

I have got my PM activated, in hopes that I will get some help for Baroda Mongering.

I have some details to share in Baroda.

Just one contact though.

She is an independent.

Please let me know if any one wants the contact.

Cheers!

Tut Li
09-24-14, 19:49
Hey. Rohancool, pratik. Vadodara forum looks like a dead forum. Wake up bro. Big MSU campus. Hostels. But nothing new here.

Raju 1974
09-26-14, 20:00
it is quite dry season now. not even the regular mps have stuff. all thai therapists have disappeared. may be we are responsible for their degraded reputation that no mp owners want to take any risk?

experts opinion?

how is the scene rohancool, vineet?

AjayV
09-27-14, 06:47
it is quite dry season now. not even the regular mps have stuff. all thai therapists have disappeared. may be we are responsible for their degraded reputation that no mp owners want to take any risk?

experts opinion?

how is the scene rohancool, vineet?
hey. rohancool, pratik. vadodara forum looks like a dead forum. wake up bro. big msu campus. hostels. but nothing new here.brothers,

try out ahmedabad and you'll not be disappointed. at least three active spas with extras!

CyberPandit
10-26-14, 15:48
Hi guys,

Just got to know about this site. Need some help in activities in baroda.

My pm is activated. Please share some numbers.

HornySperm09
11-03-14, 09:51
Hey fellow mongers.

Hope you had nice festive season.

I wish you all lots of sex and booze.

After my vacation went to the same spa (in the gym).

Found out they have new Thai therapist.

Lot better than the previous one. Had fun with her.

She's got awesome pair of boobs. Visited her couple of time.

Now they are shifting her to their another branch and.

Also Bringing one more Thai to this joint.

Somehow I don't remember both the girls name.

And yes new therapist is pocket friendly too.

So guys don't pay more than 1 k for HJ +topless.

CyberPandit
11-03-14, 21:39
Hey fellow mongers.

Hope you had nice festive season.

I wish you all lots of sex and booze.

After my vacation went to the same spa (in the gym).

Found out they have new thai therapist.

Lot better than the previous one. Had fun with her.

She's got awesome pair of boobs. Visited her couple of time.

Now they are shifting her to their another branch and.

Also Bringing one more thai to this joint.

Somehow I don't remember both the girls name.

And yes new therapist is pocket friendly too.

So guys don't pay more than 1 k for HJ +topless.

NJOY.Any directions to this place?

Rambo2014
11-30-14, 14:05
It was lazy evening of Saturday and I had no plans so decided to checkout spa in the gym about which VineetK wrote. Thinking about having some fun.

Thanks VinnetK. For info.

After I made up plans I got actually late due to some work and arrived at spa without appointment.

To my surprise while entering the lift. I bumped into famous young cricketer from Baroda - (younger one. Of two famous brothers)- but I failed to guess whether he went to the gym or spa?

I was disappointed as their manager at reception told me that its closing time.

But repeated requests made him consider my unscheduled visit fulfilling one.

He told me that he need to ask first his therapists are ready or not, so he came back telling me only Two Russian therapists are there no Thais.

I was happily surprised to find Russian Therapists in Baroda, so I asked him the price?

He told me its 8 k regularly but they are giving discount of 2 k.

I was naturally excited to have massage from Russians and that too in Baroda so I didn't bargained much and settled for 6 k for one hour.

After waiting for 5 minutes at reception for cleaning of the room. I was taken to the massage room.

It was very clean and soothing ambiance with speakers flowing musicals by Yanni.

After a while one Russian girl arrived and asked me to change into disposables.

I was thinking this is going to be awesome. She was not a looker but typical Russian features.

She was of medium built, with nice tight boobs and tight jeans. , she was having a bob-cut styled hairs.

As she didn't gave any hints even after 30 minutes and I was dying for some action.

So I thought I should I ask her right away.

So, I asked her in most polite way.

That "Are there any extras on offer?

And she declined.

I thought its okay. Lets settle only for massage. There goes my 6 k in drain. I thought.

But she was like "Sati-Savitri" in Russian and started.

She asked me like I just tried to force myself on her - "Why don't you guys have any respect for women? And all?

I was shocked. Thinking how can I answer this. In my mind I told her. I respect women and that's why I didn't raped her or touched her without asking.

Than she asks. "How could you ask any girl asking her to jerk you off".

Again in my mind I thought. That's why spas had come with solution to this.

She was not stopping there. "in my country when people go to spa. They don't ask shit like this".

And here I lost my temper. But thought of answering in a gentle way.

So, immediately I asked her to stop the fucking massage and listen carefully.

I told her "in my country girls don't get laid easily like yours. So we go to these type of spa joints for some fun".

And after that I left. Thinking. Better luck next time. Maybe.

Tut Li
11-30-14, 20:17
I told her "in my country girls don't get laid easily like yours. So we go to these type of spa joints for some fun".

And after that I left. Thinking. Better luck next time. Maybe.Well said bro. Thanks for the post in this forum after real long time.

HornySperm09
12-01-14, 07:59
Hey Rambo,

Take it as a learning experience.

Few day back one of the Ahmadabad monger reported about Russian therapist in abad branch of same spa.

And there exorbitant rates. And I came to know that they are bringing Russians to Baroda.

I thought 1 Russian = 3 Thai. And I sticked to my decision. (thank god).

During last few days I tried few Thai therapist and one indo (in mall).

Indo was cute and massage skills were 3 out of 5. Didn't go for extras there.

Tried 3 different Thai therapists of famous Thai spa. Look wise all 1. 5 out of 5.

It seems they bring here out of race stock from Thailand. But I must say Massage was 4 out 5.

With one of the therapist I didn't feel like asking extra. It was that sensual.

And lastly tried my fav spa with better looking Thai therapist with average massage skill.

My writing skills are 0. 5 out of 5 so not writing separate FR's for each encounters.

Play safe.

Cheers

It was lazy evening of Saturday and I had no plans so decided to checkout spa in the gym about which VineetK wrote. Thinking about having some fun.

Thanks VinnetK. For info.

CyberPandit
12-01-14, 21:01
As guided by Vineet tried the spa at the gym. They have two Thai therapist. 30 minutes into it and she started giving hints. Ready to give HJ but doesn't allow to touch.

Didn't see any Russian there.

Vineet thanks man.

Rohan Cool
12-02-14, 04:29
Await a block buster spa report!

Rohan Cool
12-02-14, 04:39
I have seen few cries and cribs of Vadodara being "DRY" . To be honest it isn't! I have stopped writing!

I was very honestly passing on information and contacts to various mongerers here. How may wrote a FR? (I don't expect a "Vote of thanks" .

Secondly everyone wants everything spoon fed, no efforts from them, some SP's even thought, I was also getting some commission lolz, the way I was talking for these guys.

Last but not the least even 3 K looked expensive. Common this is not DelhiThe only problem here is to have a safe place!

Gentleman, please make your efforts, take the leads, pass on the leads. There are "SEVEN" spa's here! To hook up there, you need to spend some time and visits. A spa girl is not doing to sleep with you the first time.

I hope I have said a lot. Act buddies act!

HornySperm09
12-06-14, 07:59
Hey Rohan,

Waiting for your block buster report on spa.

Again I went to famous Thai spa opposite gwalia. And got most amazing bum massage ever.

Nothing more to write about.

I have seen few cries and cribs of Vadodara being "DRY" . To be honest it isn't! I have stopped writing!

I was very honestly passing on information and contacts to various mongerers here. How may wrote a FR? (I don't expect a "VOTE OF THANKS" lolz).

Secondly everyone wants everything spoon fed, no efforts from them, some SP's even thought, I was also getting some commission lolz, the way I was talking for these guys.

Last but not the least even 3 K looked expensive. Common this is not DelhiThe only problem here is to have a safe place!

Gentleman, please make your efforts, take the leads, pass on the leads. There are "SEVEN" spa's here! To hook up there, you need to spend some time and visits. A spa girl is not doing to sleep with you the first time.

I hope I have said a lot. Act buddies act!

HornySperm09
12-11-14, 05:49
There is an offer on mydala.

Buy one get one massage free.

Cheers.

And after that I left. Thinking. Better luck next time. Maybe.

Lalbhai
12-18-14, 09:09
Hello to all friends and Seniors.

This is my first post. Since last 15/20 days I have going through all the posts of Vadodara and Ahmedabad. In a short time I shall be shifting from Vadodara to Ahmedabad so my focus shall be on Ahmedabad but would like to share one experience with all of you which I had in Vadodara.

The very initial benefit from this forum is that I learnt and gathered courage how to approach for such services, I am talking about a new spa recently started on the OP road, it is the branch of the spa which is opposite to the sweet house near couple of malls. On entering the spa I asked for Thai therapist and I got the same, being noon I think there was not much rush. The massage started with oil from the back to the legs and lasted for around 25 minutes, subsequently she started massaging my chest, after massaging for a while I asked for baby massage for my bro and she readily agreed, she did not utter a word from her mouth but communicated with hand gestures only, she was very scared to do anything beyond this, my bro got erected and was feeling very excited. Her art in baby massage was excellent. Apart from teil maalish the baby massage was wonderful as this was my first time in life that any other woman touched me other than my wife. Initially she asked for 2 K extra but settled for 1 k since I gained experience about how much should be paid for such job, after one hour session I was feeling very relaxed and happy.

Thanks to all of my friends and my seniors for sharing their experiences and hope for the same in the future. My pm is likely to be activated in a short duration.

As this is my first post I am very inexperienced hence request all my seniors for their kind guidance.

Overall: 7/10.

WhatDHell
12-20-14, 10:00

The chirpy girl spoke to me, no hurry what so ever, hugged her, kissed her cheeks, then she said " no lips". Now here I thought, its going to get bad. I just whimsically asked her what else is "NO". She said, I am not comfy, just the lips, rest "all yrs". (exact words of her. Was good at english).Hi Rohan,

You appear to be the lone guardian of the Vadodara chapter. I am due to visit in Jan, and in anticipation had started RTFF; the quoted post of yours stands out.

Any chance you're still in touch with the girl and okay to share her details? I promise to thank you, and post a FR 😄.

Thanks in anticipation.

WTH.

Rohan460
12-26-14, 08:59
Hi,

You people in Vadodara, I am coming to this cultural city of Gujarat in next two days. So, buddies in Vadodara are requested to provide SP or inde contacts in Alkapuri area or any nearby. Again good MP would also be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Sukradev
12-26-14, 20:49

Looks 10/10.

WIR. Lolz again and again and again!Hi friend if you don't have aNY problem. Will share her contact details or SP details through pm.

Thanks.

PassionKink
12-27-14, 13:41
Hello everyone,

This is my first report. Read so many reports from. Duffrent forums, never tried omongering so fast but novice and tempted. Thanksisited spa within the Gym opposite big mall today evening. Asked for thai massage and thai therapist. Lady is and reception agreed and sent one short voluptuous babe looking less than average for massage. I asked for dry message and she gave me champii with casual faltu tel Malish. Tried to communicate wit her casually but she was resistant. No hints orchestras Pathetic champii, no massage. Asked for baby massage and a big No. Asked again and again, requested with puppy dog eyes, she denied with grin on her face. Told her I shall tip. Her well, still It was Arrogant No. After awful tel Malish. After reading few positive reports of this spa, was tempted and tried but Bigggg KLPD. Lolz. Have nice time friends.

Keep Safe.

PassionKink
12-27-14, 14:14
Hello everyone, this is my first post. Visited famous spa in gym opposite this big mall near rhino. Asked for thai therapist and thai dry massage, pathetic tell mallish followed by a short voluptuous average looking girl. Awful champii with loads of oil. And Absolutely No extras. Even on repeated request. Big KLPD.

Keep safe.

Enjoy

PrateekKhanna
01-26-15, 13:20
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having fun times in new year! (but not getting time to post here on the forum! Must be busy with Vadfest or what?? .

I have been getting services 2-3 times a month from my regular SP (thanks to Rohan bro), but now the things are getting a bit monotonous. Was trying Rohan over the phone but could not get through.

Rohan bro, what's up? Out of India or what? It has been a long time that we met, would appreciate you giving me a call as soon as you are back. Things have changed on personal front quite a bit as discussed last time, so, would be great if we can share a coffee again at the same joint where we met.

Madto, where have you been? Tasting Ahmadabad beauties all along? . give us some gyaan (knowledge) as well!! Let me know when you are available on weekends, I may plan to come down to meet you in person. To Ahmadabad, or else, if you ever visit Baroda, just sent me a buzz, we will meet up over a coffee. I think I had passed you my details on PM earlier, please check.

All other seniors, hope some new things would be seen here in the times to come.

Ciao. Prateek.

PrateekKhanna
01-29-15, 04:36
Hey Guys,

We have been mongering for some years now, and I have often seen that SP's usually take you for a ride (if you go by their word), even trusted and regular SP's.

Maal Badhiyaa Hai (the girl is good), service acchi hai (service is great) etc. Is their usual practiced lines, and when we are horny, our dick rides over our mind, usually always, they are hardly concerned with the service you get, they are only concerned with their earnings for that very day.

But then, this is a part of the game, isn't it? We rarely come across some good gems, filtering through this process, and I have made a practice to keep the good ones in a separate category and repeat them more often that trying new ones, for now.

A fellow monger visited yesterday from Ahmadabad, and took him to this SP's place trusting her to provide a good one on looks and service with this new bird as all the regular ones were out of station for some or the other reasons. I also tried after my friend went through, but really, it was a KLPD for me, I do not know about my friend (no need to take names and he very well knows who he is! Sorry mate, if this was the case with you too, the bird was new and I was promised a good service but then, . You know what all!!

Hope, I would introduce some of the regulars to you when you come next, keep me posted.

In a city like Vadodara, mongering seems to be a difficult proposition. Not many leads are there out in the open and you have to rely on the tried and tested contacts for whatever you can lay your hands on.

Been trying for some other SP's but no success as yet. Rohan bro seems to be out of India. No response from him either.

Independents, require a place, which usually is not that freely available here, given the LE and the cultural factors here. Indie's contacts is another issue, unless you come across an indie and she introduces you to another one and so on. It looks quite difficult here.

Keep safe and keep mongering.

TC.

Prateek

ForeplayKing
01-30-15, 08:25
Hi PK,

Glad to see you mentioning my name in your FR. I have been enjoying some international flavours on my overseas trips. Occasionally going to MPs in Ahmedabad and once a month to an SP provided looks and price are good.

I agree to your statement that all SPs say the same thing "New chick in town who is very good in service" .

Weekends are family time, but we can surely meet over coffee on a Saturday afternoon.

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are having fun times in new year! (but not getting time to post here on the forum! Must be busy with Vadfest or what?? .

I have been getting services 2-3 times a month from my regular SP (thanks to Rohan bro), but now the things are getting a bit monotonous. Was trying Rohan over the phone but could not get through.

Rohan bro, what's up? Out of India or what? It has been a long time that we met, would appreciate you giving me a call as soon as you are back. Things have changed on personal front quite a bit as discussed last time, so, would be great if we can share a coffee again at the same joint where we met.

Madto, where have you been? Tasting Ahmadabad beauties all along? . give us some gyaan (knowledge) as well!! Let me know when you are available on weekends, I may plan to come down to meet you in person. To Ahmadabad, or else, if you ever visit Baroda, just sent me a buzz, we will meet up over a coffee. I think I had passed you my details on PM earlier, please check.

All other seniors, hope some new things would be seen here in the times to come.

Ciao. Prateek.

PrateekKhanna
01-30-15, 08:40
Hey Madto,

Will wait to host you here at Vadodara. Keep me posted on your plans, sending you a PM as well with a request for a fellow monger from Ahmadabad. Please see if you.

Prateek

Hi PK,

Glad to see you mentioning my name in your FR. I have been enjoying some international flavours on my overseas trips. Occasionally going to MPs in Ahmedabad and once a month to an SP provided looks and price are good.

I agree to your statement that all SPs say the same thing "New chick in town who is very good in service" .

Weekends are family time, but we can surely meet over coffee on a Saturday afternoon.

Ashezz
02-07-15, 18:46
My 2 cents worth. Arrived yesterday at Vadodara, been looking for chicks ever since. Managed to find T Express in the shopping center opposite Baroda Central. Cute and young Indo chick massaged. No hints, but asked for HJ nevertheless. She was reluctant, but took Johnny in her hands after a bit of convincing; and let me fondle eventually. Her name's of 3 words starting with A. Damage 1 k.

BophSep
02-08-15, 09:48
So you have started mongering If you repeat the same girl may be you can get the confidence of the girl and can get FS also soon.

Keep trying as Baroda is always a dry area for me till date.

My 2 cents worth. Arrived yesterday at Vadodara, been looking for chicks ever since. Managed to find T Express in the shopping center opposite Baroda Central. Cute and young Indo chick massaged. No hints, but asked for HJ nevertheless. She was reluctant, but took Johnny in her hands after a bit of convincing; and let me fondle eventually. Her name's of 3 words starting with A. Damage 1 k.

Raj1212
02-09-15, 15:28
Was just going thru baroda FR, so thought to chek and this is something great and once in life time jackpot stick to it, be patient and enjoy, its luck and your nature of being good that attracts good, loved reading it and could get the feel of it.

Raj

Its been long. Rather very long when I wrote a FR. Things have been hectic, at the same time, a few shitty experiences, not worth writing or mentioning here! One of the SP's had shown me a pic of a babe. No doubt, there was tingling inside, when saw the pic. Told the SP, fix up time for her. I was told she works in one of the big shopping malls here, and has a family etc etc. The SP kept talking to her for almost a week and she could not manage time. One fine day the same SP called me, said talk to her, she is here. I was like WTF, if she had told me...

LoneRanger1976
02-10-15, 15:47
Bhai Rohan cool.

Be cool, show us a pic please.

She probably kissed every inch of my body and in return I did too. Perky little nips and boobs to die for! Perfect body texture, color, figure. I mean it. The best babe I have been with. She said, CBJ, safe for you and me! I was fine, she tried to take me in her mouth, hell no, either he mouth was small, wasnt able to take me in, I am anyways large in the diameter dept...

Abhijeet25
02-13-15, 13:24
Greetings to all my fellow ISGians from Vadodara. I am basically from Pune but will be travelling to Vadodara soon on an official trip. Travelling there for the first time so not sure what to expect. If any one has any lead / contact, request you to kindly share the details. I will certainly return the favor whenever you are in Pune.

Cheers.

Abhi.

Mastermind001
02-15-15, 14:47
Hi Rohan,

I have read most of your post and I am a new member to this forum. Would really appreciate if you can share a few contacts with me.

Thanks in advance bro.

Overall. Good exp.

Mastermind001
02-16-15, 14:04
Hi guys,

As a new member of the site, I have been closely reading the posts from the seniors. I appreciate the efforts you guys are putting in to make Baroda a happening place. Well here goes my first FR report.

After reading a lot about the T Express Spa near the Rhino circle, I went in there without an appointment. I asked for a Thai therapist and was said both the Thai therapist are attending other clients.

There was a girl from Northeast India available and I accepted to have my therapy from her.

10 minutes into the massage, I started feeling hints I. E, ticklish massage on my bum crack. I have to say the bum massage was sensual through out the session I had with her. I politely asked for an extra and was refused. So while relaxing with a wonderful massage I again approached her politely, to which she said. I don't do it but you should try the Indonesian girls and should never ask an Indian girl for it.

However through the massage she carefully and sensually massaged areas around Johnny and she knew I had a big hard-on. I finally approached her the third time and she again declined but started massaging my balls. She did not grip my Johnny completely but I really enjoyed the way she touched it and massaged the balls.

Now the damage part, she actually never asked for any tips or money, but simply did her job. At the end I paid her 0.5 K, to which she was very happy.

Overall experience.

Therapist. Above average.

Massage- 7/10

Bum Massage- 10/10

HJ- 3/10 (Taking into consideration it was not a HJ but a soft massage on balls and Johnny).

Damage- 1300 + 500

Thanks and happy hunting.

Rohan460
03-12-15, 03:14
Has anyone tried spa on Sarabhai Street Opp Gwaliya Sweets?

Ajju69
03-19-15, 07:44
Hey guys,

I'm new member on this site.

I'm from Baroda.

Love to get suggestions and references by you guys.

As I'm new to mongering.

Dementr
04-05-15, 12:23
Hey seniors!

Have been reading this blog since quite some time now.

I am new in Baroda have tried to contact SP though the internet, but the price quoted is too high. Can anyone please help me to find a decent SP.

Thanks,

Dementra

Asked me to come to place I reached on time and she met me, was delighted to see her as she was a like a next door babe. A little tummy but you can say fat at the right places. Reached the place, and undressed followed by some relly good dfk for a good 10 mins, thn she slowly went down and started BBBJ tht too was really nice and she knew her job well, again some dfk while I was fingering her. She seems to enjoy hee work too which is a plus for us mongers.

She had put on the condom while down without me realizing which kinda turned me on even more, thn started pumping miss, thn doggy and thn finished in miss..

BarodaTopHunk
04-06-15, 10:20
Hey Rohan,

I'm reading your blogs from long time.

And because of you only I registered here.

Need help. Tired of contacts I have.

Need to explore more. Money is no concern till stuff is good.

Need support.

MoJoRocks
04-08-15, 14:10
Great FR buddy.

Enjoy your catch and go slow over it. Enjoyed reading your FR.

Happy mongering pal.

She probably kissed every inch of my body and in return I did too. Perky little nips and boobs to die for! Perfect body texture, color, figure. I mean it. The best babe I have been with. She said, CBJ, safe for you and me! I was fine, she tried to take me in her mouth, hell no, either he mouth was small, wasnt able to take me in, I am anyways large in the diameter dept...

BunnyBoyy
05-07-15, 13:19
Whats up guys.

Registered new on the site after having been reading this forum for some time now.

Ave tried the Spa joint in a mall as mentioned in a previous posts but had no luck there as I wasn't getting any hints. At the end of the day was happy with a massage haha.

What's new here now a days can anyone help me out?

BunnyBoyy
05-09-15, 11:53
Yo guys,

My trusted SP just sent me photo of new girl available.

Fun gal!

Let me know if anyone interested in exchanging some contacts.

Rsa2015
05-12-15, 03:48
I am visiting Baroda for the first time in my life, I am really excited and have heard and read so much about the services in this city. I will reach today at 5 pm.

I have no clue how to go about it though, ad am really scared, I will be obliged if my seniors can help me out here to help me get get in touch with good SP's also guidance on prices will help for sure. Guys please help me to have a good time in Baroda, please help me to get in touch with good reliable SP's and if anyone knows of independent girls it would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from all. My thanks in anticipation to all.

For long we did not know the link in Baroda, and had to visit Ahmedabad or Mumbai for mongering. People from this place are very religious when in the city and become super mongerers when out of city (all hypocrites).

But the happy news is that we have recently got a good SP link in Baroda providing all services which are affordable.

I had been to few MPs too but did not get what I wanted.

I was surprised to find such services available in this small city in plenty.

So any Seniors visiting this Holy place can pm me for contacts.

Seniors only as I would not like to risk the link being busted by LE activities.

HotStud251
05-12-15, 04:06
Bros and seniors.

Whatsup?

Asking for help in surat.

Both spa and sp details are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Rsa2015
05-12-15, 10:49
Seniors request for please help and guide with contacts of sf and MP in Baroda. I am new to the city and can't wait to have some fun. Please guys need contacts for trusted sf and possibly independent girls. Looking forward in anticipation.

Guys I just paid and registered so please please PM me at the earliest. I am looking for a hookup tonight.

I am visiting Baroda for the first time in my life, I am really excited and have heard and read so much about the services in this city. I will reach today at 5 pm.

I have no clue how to go about it though, ad am really scared, I will be obliged if my seniors can help me out here to help me get get in touch with good SP's also guidance on prices will help for sure. Guys please help me to have a good time in Baroda, please help me to get in touch with good reliable SP's and if anyone knows of independent girls it would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from all. My thanks in anticipation to all.

RakeshSen
05-12-15, 18:53
New to this forum. The pics are really nice. Send the contacts at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Yo guys,

My trusted SP just sent me photo of new girl available.

Fun gal!

Let me know if anyone interested in exchanging some contacts.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BunnyBoyy
05-13-15, 07:08
No one seems to help anyone here is what I've noticed. I just got a bunch of messages to ask for my SPs details of the girl I posted about but in return no one has nothing to share and out of all seniors I reached out to maybe only 5% has returned any sort of answers. Good luck bro.

Seniors request for please help and guide with contacts of sf and MP in Baroda. I am new to the city and can't wait to have some fun. Please guys need contacts for trusted sf and possibly independent girls. Looking forward in anticipation.

Guys I just paid and registered so please please PM me at the earliest. I am looking for a hookup tonight.

HornySperm09
05-14-15, 05:57
Hey bunny boy,

Don't blame anyone out here. When I joined in I didn't get any direct contacts.

I already sent you pm, that to promptly. So go have some experience and share your experiences.

Cheers

Desibwoy
05-14-15, 20:43
Such desperation will lead you into an abyss. Keep calm and read the forum to glean some useful info and successfully prevent yourself from committing the same mistakes as the other neophytes around here. There is plethora of knowledge in this forum. Try and cultivate some of your own contacts at the outset. Just start somewhere. Classifieds, Newspapers etc. Post your experience so other guys can believe in you and ultimately share with you. Share your experience with the SP you mentioned in your post.

Cheers.

No one seems to help anyone here is what I've noticed. I just got a bunch of messages to ask for my SPs details of the girl I posted about but in return no one has nothing to share and out of all seniors I reached out to maybe only 5% has returned any sort of answers. Good luck bro.

Rsa2015
05-15-15, 06:18
Rohancool thank you for all the help, you are a rock star, after getting ripped by one of the SP in Baroda, I was loosing faith in this city, thank you again bro! Can't wait to try to write a FR soon. Hopefully very soon.

Frank1232
05-20-15, 17:10
Hello room,

Anything in Rajkot if anybody knows. PM me please. Did not find any separate room so decided to ask here. I usually do not belong to this group but am traveling to Rajkot.

BunnyBoyy
05-22-15, 07:53
Sorry Frank can't help ya with Rajkot, but do let us know when you visit Vadodara!

Hello room,

Anything in Rajkot if anybody knows. PM me please. Did not find any separate room so decided to ask here. I usually do not belong to this group but am traveling to Rajkot.

NoMercyNoLimit
05-24-15, 08:49
Guys,

I'm 34 yrs old and married with 1 kid. I have been off the hook for long time since marriage. But now I'm looking for some fun in the city to relax my instincts. My wife has gone out for holidays and I will like to utilize this time for myself. I hope you guys can understand my situation and will lend me some helping hand. Guide me with some contacts in private message to start out with. Since I'm out of touch since long, I'm not sure its better to look for independent or through agent. In any case I don't have a place, as my parents are at home. So someone who is safe and has a safe place will be preferable. I know its asking for too much, but this is a sincere request. I hope you guys will chip in.

Thanks,

Sumit

BunnyBoyy
05-25-15, 12:00
Hey guys,

Whats up hope you all are holding up well in this crazy heat!

I would like to start with a shout out to Rohan! Who shared some contact and nailed it!

So I tried one of the local spa as recommended by Rohan here, made an appointment with the lady recommended this past weekend.

Walk into the place and nice ambiance with in only few minutes was guided to my room. And was asked to change into the disposables as usual.

Changed, laid down and there comes the lady. She tells me right away disposables are optional. Great first hint! Haha.

So I chose to take them off and we started with the lower massage, she was good! She got very close to Jonny every time and even fondled balls a little now and then.

For the top back she kept pushing her boobs on my back. So after turning around for front I didn't hesitate a bit in asking if any extras are on offer.

She said yes there are HJ + TL for 3.5 K after bargaining a little we came to a deal for 2.5 K. Where she massaged johnny and balls and let me grab and suck her boobs also!

So at the end of all of this she comes over with her phone! And says put in your number you call me next time you come! Ill be sure to visit her a few more times to see if I can get something more then a HJ out of her.

Over all review.

Massage: 6/10

Girl: 5/10

Boobs: 7/10

Total damage 2.5 k (extras).

Will be going back a few times to score more out of her eventually.

Cheers!

Bhavu
05-29-15, 07:08
Hello room,

Anything in Rajkot if anybody knows. PM me please. Did not find any separate room so decided to ask here. I usually do not belong to this group but am traveling to Rajkot.Please let me know if you have details regarding Rajkot.

NoMercyNoLimit
05-29-15, 19:07
Hi Bunnyboy,

As per your suggestion I called up T express, but they told the indo gals will be back after 1 month. So went to check out the spa opposite Gwalia. Reception gave me the idea of things ahead. The guy toom me to the massage area and said you can change here. It was not even a room with only a curtain blinds. In past I have experience of spa above gift mall. I could not take it anymore so came back at reception and told him I changed my mind. In desperation I went to another MP on OP road behind alka rest. Looked decent place. The room was also OK. But the gals was Thai and she was so dull. She was massaging me as if she just wants to get rid of this thing. I didn't even feel like asking for any extras:(What a dull experience. Came back with a big KLPD.

I hope you PM me the name of MP that you visited recently. And also the name of therapist.

Cheers

Hey guys,

Whats up hope you all are holding up well in this crazy heat!

I would like to start with a shout out to Rohan! Who shared some contact and nailed it!

So I tried one of the local spa as recommended by Rohan here, made an appointment with the lady recommended this past weekend.

Walk into the place and nice ambiance with in only few minutes was guided to my room. And was asked to change into the disposables as usual.

Changed, laid down and there comes the lady. She tells me right away disposables are optional. Great first hint! Haha.

So I chose to take them off and we started with the lower massage, she was good! She got very close to Jonny every time and even fondled balls a little now and then...

HornySperm09
05-31-15, 13:19
Hi Bunnyboy,
MP on OP road behind alka rest. Yeah NMNL I experienced the same. I went there when it opened. And opted for thai as I enjoy them more.

At least the give good massage. That time they had offer of buy one get one free.

My first experience was 4/10. I thought not all Thai therapist are good. So went again there with another.

Therapist as I had that offer. But alas! Second experience was worst. Forget the extras, massage was lousy.

In fact NE gives better massage then her at any point.

Place is good but no good therapist.

So no point going there again.

HornySperm09
06-12-15, 07:14
Hey brothers,

Have any one experienced massage from "Russian girls" ?

As they counter charge triple the regular.

Cheers

BunnyBoyy
06-12-15, 07:27
I didn't even know they were available in Vadodara haha.

All I see is Thais and indo everywhere. Yet to see a Russian chick.

Do let me know if you have a contact I don't mind giving it a shot to check out what the 3 x the charge is about.

Hey brothers.

Have any one experienced massage from "russian girls" ?

Cheers.

DavidScores
06-13-15, 22:27
Hi everyone,

I plan to visit your beautiful city next month for some work, and plan to visit one of my girlfriends there as well as the other usual stuff! I would be very grateful if you would suggest couple friendly resorts or hotels in Baroda. If not suggestions, I would also appreciate any tips or pointers on what to be careful about and what to avoid when I am there. Cheers and thanks for your advice in advance!

HornySperm09
06-14-15, 08:07
Hi everyone,

I plan to visit your beautiful city next month for some work, and plan to visit one of my girlfriends there as well as the other usual stuff! I would be very grateful if you would suggest couple friendly resorts or hotels in Baroda. If not suggestions, I would also appreciate any tips or pointers on what to be careful about and what to avoid when I am there. Cheers and thanks for your advice in advance!Almost all hotels in alka puri area are friendly.

What you need to do is book room for your double occupancy. And hotel will need both persons photo ID.

That's it. Do that and no one Will bother you.

You can try hotel Royal.

Cheers

Rohan Cool
06-16-15, 03:49
Try Urban Spa

I didn't even know they were available in Vadodara haha.

All I see is Thais and indo everywhere. Yet to see a Russian chick.

Do let me know if you have a contact I don't mind giving it a shot to check out what the 3 x the charge is about..

PrateekKhanna
06-16-15, 08:26
Good to see a post by the esteemed guru of Vadodara.

Rohan bro, where have you been?

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Prateek

Try Urban Spa.

Tut Li
06-17-15, 02:49
Try Urban Spa

.Hey bro.

I thought you have retired. Nice to see you back on Vadodara forum.

BunnyBoyy
06-17-15, 07:20
Bro!

You weren't kidding. Called urban up and got quoted 6 K for massage for Russians.

Thinking to go and checkout what the hype is all about.

Let you guys know soon.

Hey brothers.

Have any one experienced massage from "russian girls" ?

Cheers.

HornySperm09
06-18-15, 09:08
Bro!

You weren't kidding. Called urban up and got quoted 6 K for massage for Russians.

Thinking to go and checkout what the hype is all about.

Let you guys know soon.I have seen those Russians. Look wise 8-9/10.

But somehow my horny side turned me towards Thai.

Heart says to try Russian and mind says don't be a dick. In 6 K you can have three sessions with Thai.

So I surrender to brains.

And no regret so far.

Last time I received awesome bum massage.

Lady is in her late 30's. But great massage. Ultimate pressure.

If you like high pressure massage, she is the one.

I didn't ask for extras but she herself gave great bum massage. (not going in details).

Tipped her 0. 5 k as was feeling rejuvenated.

Also seen one NE girls she was hot. But I realized she had done a lot makeup.

So I doubt she will be a game.

Got to save some bucks to try Russians. And I don't know how much they charge for extras.

So any info on that is appreciated. (might need to save few more extra).

CyberPandit
06-18-15, 20:10
The NE is no fun. She gives no extras. You are correct about the make up. Full of it.

I have seen those Russians. Look wise 8-9/10.

But somehow my horny side turned me towards thai.

Heart says to try russian and mind says don't be a dick. In 6 K you can have three sessions with thai.

So I surrender to brains.

And no regret so far.

Last time I received awesome bum massage.

Lady is in her late 30's. But great massage. Ultimate pressure.

If you like high pressure massage, she is the one.

I didn't ask for extras but she herself gave great bum massage. (not going in details).

Tipped her 0. 5 k as was feeling rejuvenated..

Rohan Cool
06-19-15, 04:05
There is a battery of Spa's with thai babes on OP Road in Baroda now. Just check on JUST DIAL.

The other scene remains high and dry, only personal contacts work here.

The NE is no fun. She gives no extras. You are correct about the make up. Full of it.

HornySperm09
06-19-15, 05:59
Are you talking about famous than spa chain which has one branch opposite Gwalia too?

There is a battery of Spa's with thai babes on OP Road in Baroda now. Just check on JUST DIAL.

BunnyBoyy
06-19-15, 14:11
Wish the other scene had some things happening too. It's really dry without personal contacts and no help also in making new contacts in Baroda it seems.

How nice would it be to have a regular you can visit as you wish LOL.

BTW guys going to try out Russian in a day or two. Can't wait to post the review hope it would be a good one haha.

CyberPandit
06-19-15, 18:14
There are more than one.

Are you talking about famous thai spa chain which has one branch oppsite gwalia too?

Rohan Cool
06-20-15, 04:39
You have minimum 10 spa's been gwalia and and same name spa on OP Road. Check on JD.

Are you talking about famous than spa chain which has one branch opposite Gwalia too?

Jiam339
06-20-15, 09:34
Hi Baroda friends. I will be in Baroda after almost 2 yrs. Looking at reports I don't think much change in Baroda. Hope to meet old friends. I seek your help to hookup. Can any one suggest indi or sp.

Thanks.

HornySperm09
06-22-15, 10:30
Went to this newly opened spa. They said they have NE and NI. Went ahead on given time. They don't have any spa menu.

Was asked 1500 Rs upfront for massage with steam and shower. Paid and was escorted in a room.

Just a basic room. No shower attached! I should have backed out at a time but thought of giving a try.

In come a weak looking skinny NE girl. She started massage like any typical NE does.

She covered me first with the towel.

Her hand never came my bum area. Was disappointed. That half and hour felt like ages.

After turning on back I said her to stop the massage, and went for the shower.

There was a steel glass with shower gel in it. Really pathetic experience.

Wasted 1. 5 k and spoiled the mood.

MrLovable
06-22-15, 15:02
Any one having some direct contacts?

Jiam339
06-23-15, 02:35
I was expecting some response from fello member considering information I exchange in past with members. It's look like members are secrative. Anyway no complaints.

Hi Baroda friends. I will be in Baroda after almost 2 yrs. Looking at reports I don't think much change in Baroda. Hope to meet old friends. I seek your help to hookup. Can any one suggest indi or sp.

Thanks.

BunnyBoyy
06-23-15, 06:39
Yo guys!

So finally had some time this weekend and visited The Spa in a GYM on Gotri Rd. Had pre booked a Russian Girl which they originally asked for 8 k and finally bargained them down to 4 K.

Walked in the Spa on given time and was made to wait almost 15+ minutes while at least 5-7 group of staff members all were chilling in the lobby starring and giving weird looks. Bottom line it wasn't a comfortable situation. Few different Russians and Thai girls kept walking in and out of the lobby area all looking pretty damn hot!

So after some time receptionist said to go on to the room. Where a really good looking Russian chick was waiting. Asked to change in to disposables and wait as usual. Weird thing was these girls didn't have any uniforms they were all in regular cloths this Russian was wearing a really short skirts and high heels LOL.

So the back massage started. Man she was good! Strong hands and good pressure. Started giving what seemed to be were hints in 15-20 minutes into the massage. Was also quiet chatty.

So when the front came I asked her kindly if any extras to offer and she denied. Enjoyed the rest of the front massage which was also awesome. Then towards the end I asked her again as she was standing over my head and kept pressing her boobs on my face. This time she said "I said no you don't understand?" Haha I'm thinking stop giving hits and pressing your tits on my face then dumb ass.

Anyways 4 K damage. A really nice massage. And a smoking hot chick to look at for an hour was the outcome.

Damage: 4 K.

Girl: Russian 8-9/10

Massage: 9/10

Not sure if I'd go back for a Russian anymore tho might try one of the Thais as half the cost at the same place.

Jiam339
06-24-15, 02:47
You misunderstood the post. I owe Rohan lot. He was first helped me to score. He always helped me. As Lee said he might have stopped to respond because of some bitter exp.

I made mistake. The post was one to one with Lee. I should avoid to put in public forum. I was looking to meet Rohan fore than contact sharing than a friendly meet. He must be preoccupied otherwise must had responded.

I think how a person react depend on mutual understanding. Sorry Rohan to dragging in it.

HornySperm09
06-24-15, 17:59
Yeah those pretty ladies are hard to crack.

Last Sunday saw one porsche carrera gt parked outside the spa.

May be that guy has a game.

BTW thai are no disappointment though.

Tried all. All are in to extras.

Younger one among them is my fav.

Yo guys!

Not sure if I'd go back for a Russian anymore tho might try one of the Thais as half the cost at the same place.

Jiam339
06-25-15, 02:33
With a kind help from member of Baroda forum exp a young and bubly chic through sp. Both are from Baroda. Hence hesitation for sharing pic. Belived and went on. Den was in M. Went there in night while returning to hotel from work. Exp was good one. Tried in two pos. Came early as was little exited.

Summary.

Overall 8.

Boobs 8.

P 8.

Wir yes but found costly. Need to negogitate hard.

Damage 5 k.

BunnyBoyy
06-26-15, 07:19
Seriously bro surely won't be visiting any Russians no time soon haha.

Carrera GT? In Baroda? Must be some other Porsche.

You are speaking of Thai chicks at the same spa?

Yeah those pretty ladies are hard to crack.

Last Sunday saw one porsche carrera gt parked outside the spa.

May be that guy has a game.

BTW thai are no disappointment though.

Tried all. All are in to extras.

Younger one among them is my fav.

PrateekKhanna
07-01-15, 12:31
Had the itch going for some days now and I went in for a session today.

Since my regular girls were out of town, SP arranged a new girl, aged 24, average face, nice body, tight one, but she seemed to be lost some where, I mean, no involvement in the act, just a passive one.

I felt, she is not into the act and asked her the problem, to which she apologized and said she needed to go some where urgently after the act, could not understand what the problem was.

If it was so urgent, why did she come in the first place.

Any how, left unsatisfied, my bad luck. Could have been a nice experience if the attitude was just right.

Face- 5/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

Damage- 3. 5 k.

WIR- No.

HornySperm09
07-02-15, 06:07
Hello brothers,

Hope you are enjoying life.

My fondness of spa paid off. My preferred therapist got ready to spend few hours wid me.

So far we have gone for few dinner date. And twice spent quality time in hotels (5-6 hrs each date).

Overall great experience. As per me She's cute, funny. And best part no bullshit.

Certainly she charges. And she told me that she goes with people of her choice. (Really!

First time she charged me 5 k for 2 POP.

Last time she gave me discount of 1 K. (as I had spent 2 k for dinner a day before).

So guys nothing comes for free. But this deal was value for money.

DFK. Yes unlimited.

BBBJ. Yes nice and slow.

GFE. 100%.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 7/10 not big one. But sensitive nips.

Body 8/10 small frame. Height must be 5' or less.

WIR: yeah if I can save some money before she leaves for her country.

Did I use word "date" in the report!

RahulMe1981
07-03-15, 16:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BunnyBoyy
07-09-15, 12:07
Guys!

Hows it going.

So tried out a new SP few days back with a help of a good member here!

SP had a new girl available mostly in her low 20's, average face, too damn skinny, and no involvement or interest what so ever!

I asked her if it was her first time and if she was OK. She kept covering her self up with a cloth while still being fully clothed, in a way she was freaking me out LOL.

Anyways got to the deed, She gave a decent BJ and 1 pop later I was just ready to leave.

End of it all left no to pleased. May be will try some other girl with same SP next time.

Face- 4/10

Attitude- 4/10

Damage- 5 k Since it was my first time with this SP. Next time discount will apply hopefully.

WIR- No.

Desparado
07-09-15, 20:14
Hi All fellow Mongers.

Apologies for not replying to the Pm's. No need to send Harsh PM's. The reasons are as follows:

1. I choose to respond on my own discretion.

2. I don't want your money, So better don't offer.

3. Buying subscription doesn't mean that you would get help, There are lot of hints in FR's, Use your brains.

4. I am helping people whom I should and I do take help from them.

So people, show some respect. I would love to help people who help themselves.

Desparado.

HornySperm09
07-10-15, 13:34
Hello brothers,

Has any one tried spa named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] opposite to inox?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CyberPandit
07-10-15, 19:31
Disappointing place. Try the one opposite other inox.

Hello brothers,

Has any one tried spa named ap*ra opposite to inox?

AgarWalk
07-13-15, 19:14
Hey folks. I have been one of the regular visitor to this web and have provided info to my fellow mongers of my previous state.

I am new to this city & have been looking for some good action in & around Vadodara.

Would really appreciate if any of my new mongers provide me some good contacts.

P.S. At rohan your name have been on the list as you seem to have good contacts. Need your help.

Cheerio guys.

BunnyBoyy
07-15-15, 06:53
Sent you a PM.

Hey folks. I have been one of the regular visitor to this web and have provided info to my fellow mongers of my previous state.

I am new to this city & have been looking for some good action in & around Vadodara.

Would really appreciate if any of my new mongers provide me some good contacts.

P.S. At rohan your name have been on the list as you seem to have good contacts. Need your help.

Cheerio guys.

Shahrukh
07-18-15, 02:41
Hi BunnyBoyy,

Can you PM the details to me too.

Sent you a PM.

Jayesh Seth123
07-22-15, 20:17
Hi BunnyBoyy,

Can you PM the details to me too.Please someone give me PM how to get in Vadodara and where.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Rambo2014
07-24-15, 19:38
I too had same experience.

I tried Russians twice but they don't offer any extras. So I stick to Thais only.

NE's are no better.

Yo guys!

So finally had some time this weekend and visited The Spa in a GYM on Gotri Rd. Had pre booked a Russian Girl which they originally asked for 8 k and finally bargained them down to 4 K.

Walked in the Spa on given time and was made to wait almost 15+ minutes while at least 5-7 group of staff members all were chilling in the lobby starring and giving weird looks. Bottom line it wasn't a comfortable situation. Few different Russians and Thai girls kept walking in and out of the lobby area all looking pretty damn hot!

So after some time receptionist said to go on to the room. Where a really good looking Russian chick was waiting. Asked to change in to disposables and wait as usual. Weird thing was these girls didn't have any uniforms they were all in regular cloths this Russian was wearing a really short skirts and high heels LOL.

So the back massage started. Man she was good! Strong hands and good pressure. Started giving what seemed to be were hints in 15-20 minutes into the massage. Was also quiet chatty..

Anilm84
08-02-15, 13:23
Hi,

This is my first post in this thread. I travel often to Ahmedabad and Baroda for work and try to visit MPs basis the recommendations received here.

Last month I visited T Express Spa in the ground floor of mall near Rhino circle. Was given NE therapist. The massage was excellent and she did stay into my territory a couple of times. Kept waiting for her to pop the question (I usually don't like to ask). However she didn't ask, so finally I asked after 40 minutes and she politely declined. Didn't bring the topic up again and just enjoyed the massage after that.

Face: 6/10

Massage: 9/10

WIR: Unlikely, unless they have any other therapist offering extras.

Damages: 2.5 k for 90 minutes.

Are there any other MPs in Baroda offering extras. I usually don't stay overnight but have a 2 day trip coming up towards the end of the month so would like to sample some local delights! Any indie contacts will also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DakuOnline
08-06-15, 08:48
I am here since few weeks and already feeling why the hell did I move?

Its all dry and stony (did I invent this word).

SOS call to brothers here.

IncestIsBest
08-06-15, 13:18
Hey guys,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I get to visit this city a lot because of work reasons. I have tried almost all the MPs in Vadodara with a goal find a good one with extras. But so far I haven't succeeded (fully) yet. Last time I was there (last week) I tried out that spa "A" opposite to Inox. The massage and ambiance is not worth the $$ but when I told the receptionist that I am a regular visitor there she told me they give extras with HJ and BJ. Hopped onto the offer and took 2000 INR package for 60 minutes. Massage was okay (NE girl) which included bum massage. She was a bit on bulky side and looked 25-30 yr old. She finished the massage in like 50 minutes and asked me to keep lying and not to go for shower yet. Then she went out and sent the local Indian girl for the extra (which was also okay). Now they SMS me every time there's a change in staff and new staff arrives. I am still looking for that ultimate MP would expect some help from BunnyBoyy.

Damage: INR 2.0 k.

WIR: No.

Face: 5/10

Attitude: 4/10.

IncestIsBest
08-06-15, 14:10
I have some local SPs and MP numbers that I could share in PMs with you guys. There's a Marwari MILF who runs a private massage parlour in a Duplex in Gotri. She has her own local and NE staff and at times when she's alone she does the job herself. She boasts on giving extras (full service) to only her 4-5 trusted customers. She quotes 3 k for the service though. I'd request if someone could purchase me PM access. There's no way I could make a payment online right now. I'd appreciate it.

IncestIsBest
08-06-15, 14:36
I am here since few weeks and already feeling why the hell did I move?

Its all dry and stony (did I invent this word).

SOS call to brothers here.Hey,

I got a few local contacts they are cheap and active. Will share as soon as I get PM access.

IncestIsBest
08-08-15, 06:29
After reading some of the informative posts by senior members here, I decided to go for Thai-Indo therapist this time looking for an extra. Have been trying regular NE in almost all spas without any success. I knew one of the Spas on OP Bh Alka Rest. Gives an option to opt for Thai therapist.

Directly showed up in early working hours without prior appointment. Was told Thai therapist was available at the reception. I narrowed down on the lowest costing therapy available on their menu saving some for expected "extras".

Receptionist escorted me to the massage room, asked to change into disposables and wait for the therapist as usual. A 29 yr old Ms 'M' arrived and immediately asked to lay down on my back without any formal greetings. Could be understood as she wasn't comfortable with either Eng or Hindi.

Started working with back and she literally pulled disposable down exposing a bit less than half of my bum during the back massage. Then came the legs and she pulled up the Dis. To reach out to rest half of the bottom while massaging. Thought it was an obvious hint and I would wait for her to pop the question.

So after I turnover I initiated with normal conversation she was quiet interactive asking me where do I work, whether I am working today or on leave, whether I am married or not. She told she was married before and separated. She never asked in between the massage or offered any extras.

After being done chest and shoulders finally she asked "you want massage there?" pointing at my jhonny in a whispering voice with a smirking smile on her face. "How much you give? You give 1500 bucks now" she said.

After bargaining for 5 secs she agreed for 1 k and I final the deal. After a while into massage I asked her can I touch? Pointing at her melons. She (initially hesitated) fully agreed to it with a smile on her face. Massage was good, every time I got to the edge I stopped her and asked her to go slow. She gladly obliged with a smile on her face all the while.

She happily hold my little bro in one hand and started pinching softly my moobs. Good feeling. Finally gave into it after making her work for 10 minutes. Then she wiped it off clean and asked if I would like to take a shower and could she bring me a glass of juice or water.

I am thankful to the seniors posting FR here with info and hints. Usernames Rohan, Bunnyboy and Hornysperm comes to mind. Thanks guys.

Massage: 8/10

Look: 6/10

Attitude: 9/10

Damage: total 2.6 k (1.6 k massage + 1 k extra).

WIR: Not definitely. Would like to explore other options for younger and better looking therapist.

BunnyBoyy
08-10-15, 06:41
Good to see you getting active on here bro!

You have to get PM activated to trade some good contacts.

Keep up the good work and keep on posting!

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I get to visit this city a lot because of work reasons. I have tried almost all the MPs in Vadodara with a goal find a good one with extras. But so far I haven't succeeded (fully) yet. Last time I was there (last week) I tried out that spa "A" opposite to Inox. The massage and ambiance is not worth the $$ but when I told the receptionist that I am a regular visitor there she told me they give extras with HJ and BJ. Hopped onto the offer and took 2000 INR package for 60 minutes. Massage was okay (NE girl) which included bum massage. She was a bit on bulky side and looked 25-30 yr old. She finished the massage in like 50 minutes and asked me to keep lying and not to go for shower yet. Then she went out and sent the local Indian girl for the extra (which was also okay). Now they SMS me every time there's a change in staff and new staff arrives. I am still looking for that ultimate MP would expect some help from BunnyBoyy.

Damage: INR 2.0 k.

WIR: No.

Attitude: 4/10.

Jaiho
08-10-15, 16:33
Hey guys!

Have been trying few MP in Baroda as have recently shifted here.

Disappointment struct in mall opp Central with that MP in a corner. Thought will be getting a Thai therapist but, Got a therapist from Nagaland! Did ask the therapist for extra service but showed me a banner on the wall stating " No extra service".

Very much disappointed in the city. Do share any suggestions in PM.

Cheers!

Massage: 6/10

Damage: 2000.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

IncestIsBest
08-13-15, 22:10
As I was in Baroda 2 days ago I decided to try out this spa Opp VC mall which was recently reviewed here multiple times. Got the number through internet and called up for the appointment.

Got to know the place opens very late in the noon past 12:00 so booked at a later time in the afternoon. Got caught up with some work and totally forgot but was reminded when I received a call from the Spa asking when I'll be there.

Reached the place 30 minutes late and was offered with NE / Indo option. Thought to try out Indo therapist for the first time. The ambiance of the place isn't that great tbh as compared to other spas scoring far better in this department.

Was asked to wait for 5 minutes at the reception. A 32 yr old "Ms C" arrived (tall and chubby) and escorted me to the massage room through a small alley.

Massage started with legs first and then back and shoulders and front. To my surprise she knew good English and was very talkative. She kept on asking me questions once I initiated the conversation.

During the back and leg massage got obvious hints from her pulling the disposable up and down and reaching out to the bum. When she asked if it is my first time there, I frankly said yes, as it was.

So I enjoyed the massage till the end which was great and then she said 'finish sir' without offering anything else. When I said "thank you, are you open to extras?" she quoted 2 k for a HJ.

For some reason I didn't feel like negotiating and asking for more service so declined the offer and went ahead for the shower. She told me she just came yest from Mum where she worked for only 6 days.

Maybe someone can try with right negotiation can bring her down for a good deal.

Therapy: 8/10

Ambiance: 4/10

Face: 7/10

Damage: 1.9 k (60 minutes, deep tissue).

W.I.R: Yes for normal massage / Note: I was annoyed with the lady at reception constantly kept bugging me to take their membership package despite being denied multiple times.