PDA

View Full Version : AO Clubs: Angelique, Arabela, Bernds, Dietzenbach, DVRausbac, Grimberg, LaLuna, Venus

Breadman
06-09-13, 06:19
Making this thread to try to keep all the AO talk in one section, making it easier for those seeking AO to find the information and those wanting to avoid reading about it elsewhere in the Fkk forum. Some clubs already have their own thread but aren't 100% AO service. People can still post regular reports in those sections, people wanting to report AO activity from the clubs listed above (and other clubs where they find it) can do so here to keep it all easier to find (or avoid) whichever the case. Please remember to post in the title what club you are talking about in your review in order to keep reviews easier to read. p.s. I shortened some of the names on purpose to fit as many as I could into the title.

Dreams
06-09-13, 09:41
Making this thread to try to keep all the AO talk in one section, making it easier for those seeking AO to find the information and those wanting to avoid reading about it elsewhere in the Fkk forum. Some clubs already have their own thread but aren't 100% AO service. People can still post regular reports in those sections, people wanting to report AO activity from the clubs listed above (and other clubs where they find it) can do so here to keep it all easier to find (or avoid) whichever the case. Please remember to post in the title what club you are talking about in your review in order to keep reviews easier to read. p.s. I shortened some of the names on purpose to fit as many as I could into the title.In those clubs, with exception of Bernds, which is not an AO club, guys can have AO. But many don't. Condon are alwys oferd bu the girl. Guys can say yes or no.

The interest for many guys to go to these clubs is the price structure and the "no extras". In other word, you pay a small amount of money to get in (20) , and a fixed amount per session (40) , with no upsell and no extra cost, whatever the service. CIM / COB, and, yes, AO, if it is proposed, are included. Note than a reasonable number of girls in those clubs do NOT offer AO.

I therefore consider that it is misleading to confine those clubs in a kind of hidedn hole. I have been to those clubs recently more than once and have spoken to many mongers there, and I can personally testify that many came for the simplicity, friendliness, quality of service that they found there. This is confirmed in many foreign fora, French, Dutch etc. Many denied using the AO offer. That last point I could not verify myself, of course.

Kvaser
06-09-13, 09:43
On average, just how common is it that the girls let the guys finish inside them (CIP) in these AO clubs? I might visit one of these clubs later this summer, but not being able to cum inside her (rubbered or not) is a major turn off for me. This so-called "AO light" practice is not something I'm into, so is there a club where all girls offering AO also offer CIP?

Woofiee
06-09-13, 10:29
In those clubs, with exception of Bernds, which is not an AO club, guys can have AO. But many don't. Condon are alwys oferd bu the girl. Guys can say yes or no.Get something straight: You can imagine all you want, but Bernds is one of the oldest AO clubs / brothels around (it's really NOT an true FKK) and whether you agree or not isn't the point. They don't advertise, but they do it - and have done so before other clubs even got started.

You can have your own sections. Have fun, talk all you want. But if a club is providing a potentially dangerous treat like AO, many of us want to know so we can AVOID the club. It's about information. Many of us don't want AO and standard clubs to mix. We're not restricting you, but we want to know for ourselves so we can make our OWN informed choices and play in a more safe environment. This is not unreasonable.

And Bernds certainly qualifies. Let's get real here.

Breadman
06-09-13, 12:23
The whole point of an AO thread that includes clubs with threads here is to keep the AO talk seperate from the regular reviews. I shouldn't have said 'merger', that was a mistake. I wasn't picking on Bernds, just trying to be as accurate as possible in the thread title. Dietzenbach is in the same boat as Bernds, not all the girls do it but management allows it to happen. If a guy see's a girl at either club and the service is AO, the report should go here. The girls that offer covered service should be reported on in their regular thread.

Its not about a single club, its about keeping the AO talk in one section.

Dim Yann
06-09-13, 16:13
Can somebody please clarify the names of these 2 clubs? Dietzenbach, DVRausbac.

I guess these are just names of regions? And their sites.

Breadman
06-09-13, 17:39
Can somebody please clarify the names of these 2 clubs? Dietzenbach, DVRausbac.

I guess these are just names of regions? And their sites.Both have their own seperate threads here. DV is the only one that's 100% AO if I'm not mistaken. Websites are in their seperate threads.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3374-FKK-Dietzenbach

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3179-Dolce-Vita-Raubach

Boomer10
06-09-13, 19:43
Get something straight: You can imagine all you want, but Bernds is one of the oldest AO clubs / brothels around (it's really NOT an true FKK) and whether you agree or not isn't the point. They don't advertise, but they do it. And have done so before other clubs even got started.

You can have your own sections. Have fun, talk all you want. But if a club is providing a potentially dangerous treat like AO, many of us want to know so we can AVOID the club. It's about information. Many of us don't want AO and standard clubs to mix. We're not restricting you, but we want to know for ourselves so we can make our OWN informed choices and play in a more safe environment. This is not unreasonable.

And Bernds certainly qualifies. Let's get real here.What's your definition of "an [sic] true FKK"? I assume you include World / Oasis / etc as true FKKs. Please enlighten me as to the significant difference between clubs where men to go have sex with women and clubs where men go to have sex with women. There must be some nuance that I'm missing.

"Many of us.","We're not.","we want.","we can make.", hmmmmm, do you have a mouse in your pocket? You speak for only for yourself, not for everyone. You present no evidence that your view is a majority view, a plurality view, or just a lonely voice in the wilderness that is cyberspace.

It seems to me you're falling into the mythology of "because I believe it / think it / know it", the majority must also believe it / think it / know it. This is a common fallacy of all extremist thought.

I've never seen or heard of any woman at any club ever putting a gun to a man's head any saying "You MUST NOT use a condom." I believe that only I am responsible for my actions. If you think segregating clubs in a cyber forum somehow makes your life safer, I encourage you to believe it, but please don't try to force your naive views and rules on me.

To be completely clear, this is MY view, you (Woofiee) are being unreasonable.

Boomer10
06-09-13, 19:49
nothing significant to add. this thread is a waste of space. if jackson puts this to a vote. i vote to scrape it.

Woofiee
06-10-13, 08:08
I believe that the only way forward is for those who would like to see Smaller A0 Bareback Clubs get their own section on ISG (seperate from the Germany FKK Section) to band together and contact the Moderator.

If you agree with this or a similar approach, please either post here or send me a pm.

CDClearly I agree with you. I don't want them struck off; that just buries information when it should always be known. Given the choice, I think there should be a GERMANY -> AO CLUBS subgroup, and then they can have distinct threads as usual. Every thread gets to keep it's place this way.

Woofiee
06-10-13, 08:25
It seems to me you're falling into the mythology of "because I believe it / think it / know it", the majority must also believe it / think it / know it. This is a common fallacy of all extremist thought.

I've never seen or heard of any woman at any club ever putting a gun to a man's head any saying "You MUST NOT use a condom." I believe that only I am responsible for my actions. If you think segregating clubs in a cyber forum somehow makes your life safer, I encourage you to believe it, but please don't try to force your naive views and rules on me.

To be completely clear, this is MY view, you (Woofiee) are being unreasonable.See, this is where your argument falls apart: You're trying to make it personal, as if I'm telling you what you can and cannot have.

Strange as this may seem, it's not all about you, dude.

We play a game for adults. All of us here. That's the "We" I speak of. In that group, there will always be those who want to play more safely and those who will want to take it to the extreme. Whatever. It's your choice, and if you don't foist it upon me, I'll back you up on your choice. Fair enough?

The point I'm trying to make is that AO clubs are, by definition, more dangerous to participate in than non-AO clubs. Spot testing for HIV and other diseases, which AO clubs generally do, is neigh useless if they're not testing punters coming in. Again, AO clubs generally do this, other clubs generally do not. I don't need to tell anyone about the risks of this game we play. We take that upon ourselves, but we do so with an understanding of some level of assuredness. We may go to GoldenTime or Bernds because we expect a higher-quality of service, health being one facet. You go to an AO club with a completely different expectation.

This is why I maintain that if, at Bernds, you can easily obtain AO, it should be marked as an AO club. It allows us to make better choices for ourselves, within our own expectations. IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE, nothing more.

So stop taking this personally; be a bit more pragmatic.

Hessen Bub
06-10-13, 12:31
This thread is as useful as a hole in the head. Just delete it. There's a few non-flatrate clubs that are AO-clubs.

I wasn't picking on Bernds, just trying to be as accurate as possible in the thread title. Dietzenbach is in the same boat as Bernds, not all the girls do it but management allows it to happen.No, Dietzenbach and Bernd's are different:

Dietzenbach (for about 3 months) is openly advertising AO. There's open AO action in the club.

Bernd's NEVER openly advertised or even allowed AO. It's offered on the quiet. It's tolerated by management. Girls will not be thrown out if the management finds out they do BB.

There's Dolve Vita, Arabella, Grimberg Sauna etc. Who openly advertise with AO and the majority of the girls do offer BB sex.

Then there's clubs like Palace, Oase, World, Sharks, Mainhattan, Artemis, GoldenTime etc. Where AO is not openly offered, where a girl will get into trouble when it leaks out that she does BB sex.

HB

Boomer10
06-10-13, 12:53
See, this is where your argument falls apart: You're trying to make it personal, as if I'm telling you what you can and cannot have.

Strange as this may seem, it's not all about you, dude.

We play a game for adults. All of us here. That's the "We" I speak of. In that group, there will always be those who want to play more safely and those who will want to take it to the extreme. Whatever. It's your choice, and if you don't foist it upon me, I'll back you up on your choice. Fair enough?

The point I'm trying to make is that AO clubs are, by definition, more dangerous to participate in than non-AO clubs. Spot testing for HIV and other diseases, which AO clubs generally do, is neigh useless if they're not testing punters coming in. Again, AO clubs generally do this, other clubs generally do not. I don't need to tell anyone about the risks of this game we play. We take that upon ourselves, but we do so with an understanding of some level of assuredness. We may go to GoldenTime or Bernds because we expect a higher-quality of service, health being one facet. You go to an AO club with a completely different expectation.

This is why I maintain that if, at Bernds, you can easily obtain AO, it should be marked as an AO club. It allows us to make better choices for ourselves, within our own expectations. IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE, nothing more.

So stop taking this personally; be a bit more pragmatic.You assume individuals are too stupid to make choices on their own and you need to ride to their rescue. When the behavior you're targeting is available everywhere and as a result if you get your wishes you give the impression that one club is safer than another and that's simply not true. If there is a health issue, your line of thought makes it worse.

This isn't my quote,"I don't need to tell anyone about the risks of this game we play." Then why the crusade? As strange as it may seem to you, this isn't a health issue, it about you wanting to play Big Brother, nothing more.

You don't speak for me and you haven't presented any evidence that you speak for anyone but yourself. I'm not part of your "We" and don't refer to me as "duuuuuuuude".

Breadman
06-10-13, 18:20
It was brought to my attention that Deea from Angelique is now working at this club http://www.pauschalclub.de/dortmund/girl/dea#

Is this an AO club? If not, anyone know if she still offers AO?

SwingerLover
06-10-13, 18:38
this thread is as useful as a hole in the head. just delete it. there's a few non-flatrate clubs that are ao-clubs.i disagree. it's even more useless. some time back someone started some kind of "special themes" thread in the partytreff forum because he didn't like another guy to write about his rep001-sex adventure. that thread is (as i predicted) even more dead by now than any stone could ever be.

i think after this little opening discussion right after the start of this thread here, it will turn equally as dead. because no one will write about his ao-experiences here, if the club has it's own thread. so the only thing that this thread might get used for is more ao-bashing and the only good thing about it is that right now, there are some posts in here that otherwise would have landed in the nrw ao clubs thread as well.

breadman, i recognize your effort and i'm pretty much for a forth germany forum, titled "germany bareback ao = alles ohne venues" (or similar). but this thread here is useless. unlike the regular bareback ao thread in the partytreff clubs forum, where people write about clubs and events that don't have a seperate thread (and about ao in general of course). but if someone parties at a location that has it's own thread, then the reports are posted in the respective thread. and i believe this will continue here too.

oh, and by the way: it would have been nice if you had gotten the spelling right, just to avoid any misunderstanding. it's "arabella" and "dvraubach". fkk alina is missing and angelique and laluna are to my knowledge no fkks. if you count them as such, then you would have to add cleopatra-arena in ge, eve's diamonds in mg and a whole bunch of other places too.

nothing significant to add. this thread is a waste of space. if jackson puts this to a vote. i vote to scrape it.you got my vote.

the whole point of an ao thread that includes clubs with threads here is to keep the ao talk seperate from the regular reviews. if a guy see's a girl at either club and the service is ao, the report should go here.
... ao, many of us want to know so we can avoid the club. it's about information. many of us don't want ao and standard clubs to mix.then combination of those last two quotes is exactly what makes this thread so absolutely useless. woofiee wants information about what to avoid. okay. but the info about the service being ao is supposed to be posted in this thread, which was specifically created to keep the info seperate from the threads he reads. he will have to check this thread frequently and on purpose to get the desired information, a thread that he is not actually interested in. how does that make any sense?

is this an ao club? if not, anyone know if she still offers ao?as far as i know, pauschalclub dortmund and it's sister-clubs in bochum and münster are still rubbers-only clubs.