PDA

View Full Version : I am here everyday now.

Guitarrefreak
06-22-13, 02:50
Because my store is finally in motion! Welcome fellow mongers to drop by for my Chinese massage store.

No sorry it is not happy ending.

No sorry it does not feature hot Latinas whom you can ask for take out.

But I can promise you I am striving to make my place an oasis or a little getaway from all the craziness the Zona provides, once in a while of course.

What my store focuses on is pressure point massages. You do it with your clothes on, without the oil.

I have trained my staff to work on the kinks (not to be confused with kinky) on your body.

I would like to thank some of the fellow mongers who have been kind enough to give me words of advice on what to and not to do.

If and when you come, do let me know (discreetly of course) , who you are from ISG.

You pay for the massage (again no happy ending!) , and I get the beer.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arte-De-Relajacion/508116852558658

Leo Ryder
08-17-13, 05:39
Because my store is finally in motion! Welcome fellow mongers to drop by for my Chinese massage store.

No sorry it is not happy ending.

No sorry it does not feature hot Latinas whom you can ask for take out.

But I can promise you I am striving to make my place an oasis or a little getaway from all the craziness the Zona provides, once in a while of course.

What my store focuses on is pressure point massages. You do it with your clothes on, without the oil.

I have trained my staff to work on the kinks (not to be confused with kinky) on your body.

I would like to thank some of the fellow mongers who have been kind enough to give me words of advice on what to and not to do.

If and when you come, do let me know (discreetly of course) , who you are from ISG.

You pay for the massage (again no happy ending!) , and I get the beer.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arte-De-Relajacion/508116852558658Hi dude, seems you are back from your fun cruise. Would like to hear your juicy stories one of these days. I would like to stop by and have some nice Chinese style massage done by the "not that hot" Latinas. By the way, when will be the best to catch you in the store? I might bring a few fellows with me.

Thanks, Tony.

Guitarrefreak
11-27-13, 07:33
Hey guys, for those of you strong enough to scroll down to visit this forum, I would like to extend my invitation to you to check out my shop at Plaza Del Sol. 2nd floor.

I have a new masseuse who is getting better, but obviously this requires experience, I welcome you to come check out, give it a try, and hey, if you don't like the massage, tell me, I will make it up to you one way or the other, my employees could use some feedback!

For November and December, after 5pm, it is half price (12 bucks for 45 mins)

Artisttyp
11-27-13, 07:42
For November and December, after 5pm, it is half price (12 bucks for 45 mins)That's a good sale. I'd let someone play with my feet for an hour at that price point.

Guitarrefreak
01-15-14, 09:57
For fellow mongers, recently I have a new employee who has been picking up skills quickly and works the arms, legs and back very well.

For those who want a quick getaway from the craziness during the day time, come and give her a try, heck, if you don't like the massage, let me know and I will make it up to you one way or another.

The location is 2nd floor of plaza del sol on tercera, between ninos heroes and constitucion on 3rd.

On a slightly different note, I recently came back from a veracruz trip with a bg novia, boy was it an adventure, after I have a chance to collect my thoughts I will share it in one of the posts, on a side note, hk seems to have some nice new faces!

Gato86
01-19-14, 15:42
What times, if any are you open today 1-19-2014?

Guitarrefreak
01-21-14, 09:21
What times, if any are you open today 1-19-2014?Sorry missed your post, it was supposed to be 10:30 to 8 everyday

Leo Ryder
01-21-14, 18:34
For fellow mongers, recently I have a new employee who has been picking up skills quickly and works the arms, legs and back very well.

For those who want a quick getaway from the craziness during the day time, come and give her a try, heck, if you don't like the massage, let me know and I will make it up to you one way or another.

The location is 2nd floor of plaza del sol on tercera, between ninos heroes and constitucion on 3rd.

On a slightly different note, I recently came back from a veracruz trip with a bg novia, boy was it an adventure, after I have a chance to collect my thoughts I will share it in one of the posts, on a side note, hk seems to have some nice new faces!Hola hermano,

Welcome back. Glad you had a fantastic vacation. Now we know you even brought a novia with you. Can't wait to hear the juicy details. Will visit your shop soon and get some good massage from a very hot latina. LOL. Feedback to you afterwards.

Chau!

Tony

RimmDigger
01-23-14, 07:34
Hey guys, for those of you strong enough to scroll down to visit this forum, I would like to extend my invitation to you to check out my shop at Plaza Del Sol. 2nd floor.

I have a new masseuse who is getting better, but obviously this requires experience, I welcome you to come check out, give it a try, and hey, if you don't like the massage, tell me, I will make it up to you one way or the other, my employees could use some feedback!

For November and December, after 5pm, it is half price (12 bucks for 45 mins) Hey. Kind of interested on it.

What is the price tag for January specials? Hehe

Guitarrefreak
02-06-14, 05:17
Hey. Kind of interested on it.

What is the price tag for January specials? HeheHey hows it going, I just had 3 new masseuse join.

They are the best I have had so far, all with tons of experience.

Half off 2nd session, meaning 450 pesos for over 1. 5 hrs of good massage.

If you don't like it let me know, I will owe you a beer.

The location is on the 2nd floor of plaza del sol, on 3ra, between constitucion and ninos heroes

Watnow78
02-12-14, 01:02
Hey man,

Me and 2 of my friends will be in town this weekend. And we all will want a nice massage place to go to. What will be the prices for this weekend? 1 hour massage is what we are looking for.

Thanks

Monolith
02-12-14, 03:55
Hey man,

Me and 2 of my friends will be in town this weekend. And we all will want a nice massage place to go to. What will be the prices for this weekend? 1 hour massage is what we are looking for.

ThanksDepends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a straight, great quality massage then Azteca massage will do it for you. If you're looking for a happy ending but with the same quality type of massage, then Vivamex is perfect for that.

1 hr massages will probably run between $45. 60 depending on the location.

Watnow78
02-12-14, 23:25
Not looking for anything extra. I just want to relax after a hard night of parting. This Azteca Massage, where can one find it?

Guitarrefreak
02-21-14, 00:37
Not looking for anything extra. I just want to relax after a hard night of parting. This Azteca Massage, where can one find it?Sorry for not responding sooner as I just got back from China, (look for my posts there.)

My place is 300 pesos for 1 hr, damn good deal if you ask me, of course, ambiance is not as great as the other places on revu but we make up for it by having superior masseuse.

My place is on tercera, between consitucion and ninos heroes, in plaza del sol. 2nd floor, across the street from 7-11, it has a gym on the 3rd floor, you can't miss the green colors.

Leo Ryder
02-27-14, 05:49
depends on what you're looking for.

if you're looking for a straight, great quality massage then azteca massage will do it for you. if you're looking for a happy ending but with the same quality type of massage, then vivamex is perfect for that.

1 hr massages will probably run between $45. 60 depending on the location.this is the second time i went to vivamex massage. the last time was like 10 years ago when it was on the opposite side of revolucion. they have a whole bunch of different massages, such as "therapeutic" and "deep tissue". based on monolith's report, i needed a good massage and a happy ending. so i ordered "deep tissue" for 1. 5 hours for $60. the girl named gaby was 20 years old and quite attractive. the room was quite old with a massage bed covered with old towels. there was one bath robe hanging behind the door for you to use for showers. the bath robe looked like it was one thousand years old, worn and dirty looking. the massage was one of the worst i had ever had, light and weak. i asked her to do it hard, but she said she was not strong enough. she did one of my legs for over 30 min. and then the other leg for about 20 mins, my back for about 10 minutes. then she asked me to flip over and she did my chest and arms for about 5 min. then her alarm went off and she said my time was up. i said i ordered 1 and half hours, and this was like about an hour. she said it was one and half hour already. i was in a hurry and did not want to dispute.

during the massage, she asked me if i knew that clients needed to pay "propina". i said yes. then i told her that it depended on how good the massage was. she told me people normally would pay minimum of $15 dollars and up to $30 dollars. i asked her if she got half of the money for the massage. she said no. the house kept all of it. they were paid a wage of 600 pesos per weak and they depended on the tips. anyway, no happy ending or even any hint for that. i took a shower, which was surprisingly better than i expected since they had hot water and shampoo and a clean towel in there. as i was coming out, gaby was waiting in the corridor for the tip. i still handed her a 200 peso bill for her helping me to practice my spanish at least.

the massage is a total waste of money. if you want a good massage, this is certainly not the place. and of course if you want anything extra, la zona norte is the place. maybe monolith can shed some light on this. maybe you can recommend someone who does a better job with or without the extras.

Monolith
02-28-14, 07:37
this is the second time i went to vivamex massage. the last time was like 10 years ago when it was on the opposite side of revolucion. they have a whole bunch of different massages, such as "therapeutic" and "deep tissue". based on monolith's report, i needed a good massage and a happy ending. so i ordered "deep tissue" for 1. 5 hours for $60. the girl named gaby was 20 years old and quite attractive. the room was quite old with a massage bed covered with old towels. there was one bath robe hanging behind the door for you to use for showers. the bath robe looked like it was one thousand years old, worn and dirty looking. the massage was one of the worst i had ever had, light and weak. i asked her to do it hard, but she said she was not strong enough. she did one of my legs for over 30 min. and then the other leg for about 20 mins, my back for about 10 minutes. then she asked me to flip over and she did my chest and arms for about 5 min. then her alarm went off and she said my time was up. i said i ordered 1 and half hours, and this was like about an hour. she said it was one and half hour already. i was in a hurry and did not want to dispute.

during the massage, she asked me if i knew that clients needed to pay "propina". i said yes. then i told her that it depended on how good the massage was. she told me people normally would pay minimum of $15 dollars and up to $30 dollars. i asked her if she got half of the money for the massage. she said no. the house kept all of it. they were paid a wage of 600 pesos per weak and they depended on the tips. anyway, no happy ending or even any hint for that. i took a shower, which was surprisingly better than i expected since they had hot water and shampoo and a clean towel in there. as i was coming out, gaby was waiting in the corridor for the tip. i still handed her a 200 peso bill for her helping me to practice my spanish at least.

the massage is a total waste of money. if you want a good massage, this is certainly not the place. and of course if you want anything extra, la zona norte is the place. maybe monolith can shed some light on this. maybe you can recommend someone who does a better job with or without the extras.sorry to hear about the bad experience. she might have been a new therapist.

if your looking for a very strong type of massage, then i would recommend daniela. i'm not sure if she gives "happy endings". but it doesn't hurt trying to ask for one. probably she will do it if you're a regular client.

for happy endings. then i would recommend alejandra. her massages are good as well.

Artisttyp
02-28-14, 08:46
n i would recommend daniela. i'm not sure if she gives "happy endings".absolutely. daniella was my go to girl when i went to vivamex but she wasn't always available.

she is a good enough therapist that she doesn't need to do extras.

Leo Ryder
03-01-14, 01:30
sorry to hear about the bad experience. she might have been a new therapist.

if your looking for a very strong type of massage, then i would recommend daniela. i'm not sure if she gives "happy endings". but it doesn't hurt trying to ask for one. probably she will do it if you're a regular client.

for happy endings. then i would recommend alejandra. her massages are good as well.thanks a lot monolith and artisttyp for sharing. this keeps my hope for vivamex alive. will report back for future experiences. cheers!

Kitty Seeker
03-27-14, 04:03
Hi,

senior members, thank you for all the valuable info on this board. I walk pass "Mermaid" a few times and each time the guys outside would try to lure me inside by saying: "2 girls massage" etc. How do you rate this place? Do they do real massages or it is just a scam to get you in their door?

Thanks for any insights.

KS

Fnord
03-29-14, 16:25
Hi,

Senior members, thank you for all the valuable info on this board. I walk pass "Mermaid" a few times and each time the guys outside would try to lure me inside by saying: "2 girls massage" etc. How do you rate this place? Do they do real massages or it is just a scam to get you in their door?

Thanks for any insights.

KSI went once about a year ago, with my wingman, despite some previous warnings that it's just overhyped pussy. Went upstairs, had a lineup of two women (though we were told others available in the bar downstairs) and we separated into small private rooms. Very short, unskilled massage and then negotiation for extras. I received a surprisingly skilled CBJ for $60, she said she was new to the zona and still learning. My friend received same crappy massage but get fleeced out of $100 for FS, and nothing special about it. He described it as mechanical.

All in all, if you want a massage, there's plenty of good "legit" places. If you want pussy, then you're better off simply going to a bar and finding the chica who does it for you.

Guitarrefreak
04-06-14, 07:19
Fellow mongers, did some minor updates to the store, actually we are moving to a slightly larger location downstairs.

We have 1 male masseuse with strong hands. 2 female older ladies and a younger lady doing massages.

I would really love to hear any feedback!

(sorry still no happy ending, you can get better deals yourself too anyway.)

Artisttyp
04-16-14, 07:50
I had the pleasure of having GuitarFreak himself work on me today. I found him extremely knowledgable about pressure points. It was like getting a acupuncture massage with bare hands.

As I was walking out I was pleasantly suprised to see a burly male massuese waiting for clients. The idea of having a male work in your shop is a brave idea and very much appreciated. When I get a standard massage I want strong hands working on me. Sometimes women cannot fill the task.

Thank You.

TomJackin
04-16-14, 07:54
I had the pleasure of having GuitarFreak himself work on me today. I found him extremely knowledgable about pressure points. It was like getting a acupuncture massage with bare hands.

As I was walking out I was pleasantly suprised to see a burly male massuese waiting for clients. The idea of having a male work in your shop is a brave idea and very much appreciated. When I get a standard massage I want strong hands working on me. Sometimes women cannot fill the task.

Thank You.You can massage me anytime brother!:eek:

ItsMeBeyatch
04-17-14, 01:27
Was there a happy ending.

Thank You.

Artisttyp
04-17-14, 07:08
Was there a happy ending.Considering GuitarFreak is a guy I didn't inquire.

Artisttyp
04-17-14, 07:09
You can massage me anytime brother!:eek:I will shave your back for you as an act of kindess. Don't expect anything else.

TomJackin
04-17-14, 07:27
I will shave your back for you as an act of kindess. Don't expect anything else.So, I guess shaving my balls is out of the question? I tip well!:)

Guitarrefreak
04-18-14, 05:02

Thank You.Only the best for an awesome buddy

Guitarrefreak
04-18-14, 05:03
You can massage me anytime brother!:eek:Maybe you will like the gilf at the store!

HorseTrader
05-15-14, 06:52

Thank You.I don't know if it was Guitarrefreak that worked on me on Tuesday, but it was a man with strong hands. Great experience, I have zero complaints. It was time and money well spent.

It is clear this guy knows what he is doing.

I had never before had any type of massage other than from a girlfriend or at an AMP. This leaves my muscles (and whole body) feeling totally relaxed. The girlfriend and AMP can't compare.

Dirtdog
06-03-14, 21:16
I had an excellent massage here last week.

Vancity79
08-29-14, 01:09
Fellow mongers, did some minor updates to the store, actually we are moving to a slightly larger location downstairs.

We have 1 male masseuse with strong hands. 2 female older ladies and a younger lady doing massages.

I would really love to hear any feedback!

(sorry still no happy ending, you can get better deals yourself too anyway.)Hey are you still open? I went there (Plaza del Sol) on 2nd floor and did musee any massage parlor.

Please let me know if you moved. I'm here for a fee more days.