PDA

View Full Version : Ivanovo (Иваново)

Stravinsky
07-12-13, 05:37
Starter post for Ivanovo-travel info and experiences in Ivanovo.

Uke Boy
07-12-13, 10:43
Starter post for Ivanovo-travel info and experiences in Ivanovo.Sorry Strav but you misspelled the Russian version of Ivanovo. Should be Иваново.

Stravinsky
07-12-13, 18:56
Uke Boy, you're right, my mistake. Correct spelling is Иваново. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it's etched in stone at this point.

DavidVanSchuma
07-28-13, 10:36
If you're looking for P4P the only option which I have come across is searching for women looking for sex on mamba and writing to them to try to set something up. I have heard nothing of strip club or brothel which I am sure exist but I just didn't come across. Likely hotel employee could help with some information or taxi driver. Probably necessary to speak some Russian. I can write some information on finding freebies or night club recommendations if requested.

DavidVanSchuma
07-30-13, 12:03
In my current experience if you want to get a good idea of the beauties which are in this city take a walk around Silver City shopping mall. This will give you a fair idea of how many beautiful women there are in this city. Many 8's and 9's strolling around the shops dressed very nicely. It is the shopping mall in the centre next to the river.

Mamba for Ivanovo will have a selection of the average, well below, and horrible. Even the top 100 on this site are in the average category compared to what is actually here.

There are many beauties but they are almost definitely married already by the tender age of 25. Even though men are in relatively short supply there is still enough men to give these attractive women what they want in terms of attention. The women in the 8's and 9's still are likely to be able to choose which successful local man they want and make him behave as they want. You will surely hear women here complain about Ivanovo men. These are the women of the average category and they probably have unrealistic expectations of being treated like a princess.

Best case scenario is that you can speak Russian. This combined with an international salary and international mobility would mean you could easily have a few 9's begging for your attention and in rotation. It would be simply so easy and this city would be a dream for a guy in this category. It would be important to mislead them about how long you are actually staying here, there has to be some carrot on the end of the stick as they are still marriage hungry. They would make perfect travel partners in my opinion and they are not particularly demanding and would be so glad to get out of Ivanovo. Making friends with a few of these women would be a dream come true for someone who wants to take a holiday and enjoy it with a Russian beauty. They would be quite happy with a European holiday where accommodation and food / drink was paid for and it would be very easy to negotiate up front that any shopping expenses are their own responsibility.

Next best case scenario is that you can make the most of English speaking girls. This immediately drops options and attractiveness. Initially on mamba it is likely you will be dropping your standards for any type of attention from women. The best case here is to make a series of steps depending on how long you have. Once you've found a regular fuck, keep trying to progress up. Forget about women who still live with their parents, they are simply too complicated. It is quite easy to see one girl every second night and keep dating other women on the side. It is a cheap city and a date might only cost something like 30 EUR for 2 people. This makes it easy to be very very busy with women if you can find them.

Another possibility is to try to make friends with a very attractive but married Russian woman for access to her single friends. It is possible, I'm sure a few of the guys on this site would try to find a million problems and complications with this, but I will repeat, it is possible. Honestly this is probably the most ideal way to become set up with a beauty. If you are an interesting, nice, attractive, highly paid (relatively to Ivanovo) , western man and potential husband, yet your only fault is that you speak little Russian, this woman would be very enthusiastic to set one of her hot friends up with you. The only problem I can see here is sticking to only one beauty. You would want to play it cool because once set up, you are probably more or less stuck to the one you chose.

Near the end of scenarios is that you have to use P4P. Found on mamba searching for sex. If I find anything else out regarding brothels I will post it.

Worst case scenario is that you get nothing. If this was to happen I would have so much pity on you for coming to this city which is quite a horrible place. The only thing it's got going for it is the women.

DavidVanSchuma
08-01-13, 10:39
There is a strip club on the outskirts near the airport. Has attached hotel which doesn't take a genius to work out the function of this hotel is. It isn't for the airport which is a dump.

Stravinsky
08-02-13, 18:03
The only problem I can see here is sticking to only one beauty. You would want to play it cool because once set up, you are probably more or less stuck to the one you chose.That's the problem with small towns, everyone knows your business.

Thanks for the report on Ivanovo, it's always good to have first-hand impressions of the provinces, and we don't get a lot of those.

It seems you use Mamba almost exclusively to connect with women. I can't help but wonder if that is a benefit, or a limitation? In a city like Ivanovo, with so many possibilities just walking around on the street, is it possible that direct contact with women you meet might be more productive?

Gergiev
08-03-13, 03:46
It seems you use Mamba almost exclusively to connect with women. I can't help but wonder if that is a benefit, or a limitation? In a city like Ivanovo, with so many possibilities just walking around on the street, is it possible that direct contact with women you meet might be more productive?That's the question that jumped off the page for me, as well.

But if I understand DvS, it doesn't seem to be what he's about.

Maybe he's a trifle inhibited by a lack of Russian but to invert a paraphrase - "if you can't make it there, you won't make it anywhere".

Last time I was there I was only 45 minutes between buses at the station and still nearly got kidnapped by a fine local MILF.

Still slightly rueful I didn't relax my schedule and allow myself to be dragged off to the Kommunalkas!

Gergiev
08-03-13, 04:02
Another possibility is to try to make friends with a very attractive but married Russian woman for access to her single friends. It is possible, I'm sure a few of the guys on this site would try to find a million problems and complications with this, but I will repeat, it is possible. Honestly this is probably the most ideal way to become set up with a beauty. If you are an interesting, nice, attractive, highly paid (relatively to Ivanovo) , western man and potential husband, yet your only fault is that you speak little Russian, this woman would be very enthusiastic to set one of her hot friends up with you. The only problem I can see here is sticking to only one beauty. You would want to play it cool because once set up, you are probably more or less stuck to the one you chose.There is actually something in this although I wouldn't necessarily agree you're then stuck with the Designated Dyev.

For the younger ones, life is intensely competitive and a kind of zero-sum game, but the older ones know the score and may happily pass you around among themselves til you find your match or move on to the next coven.

Never underestimate the legacy of collectivisation, as to Russians it can still be baffling to see someone either travelling and/or drinking and dining on their own.

Their instinct will be that you should be 'paired-off' almost immediately and the younger ones will maybe compete for you while the older ones will take a more sanguine/pragmatic approach to your availability/desirability and be prepared to spin your bottle, so to speak.

Stravinsky
08-03-13, 04:48
Last time I was there I was only 45 minutes between buses at the station and still nearly got kidnapped by a fine local MILF. Still slightly rueful I didn't relax my schedule and allow myself to be dragged off to the Kommunalkas!G.

You were on a schedule? In Ivanovo? Puh-leez!

I have a suspicion we are both mature enough to know that life is far too short to miss an opportunity to be kidnapped by a fine local MILF. :)

Gergiev
08-03-13, 05:09
G.

I have a suspicion we are both mature enough to know that life is far too short to miss an opportunity to be kidnapped by a fine local MILF. .Indeed, I have no real defence against your clear and concise reasoning, Strav.

To compound my offence, I also declined the offer of an all-day hotel encounter with my conquest of the previous night, back in Suzdal.

I'm inclined to be a little neurotic on matters like this.

I had planned to be in Kostroma by a certain date and that was that.

Now if only Bez had kept his appointment...

Stravinsky
08-03-13, 05:16
Now if only Bez had kept his appointment.Understood, honor among mongers is paramount.

DavidVanSchuma
08-04-13, 15:36
That's the problem with small towns, everyone knows your business.

Thanks for the report on Ivanovo, it's always good to have first-hand impressions of the provinces, and we don't get a lot of those.

It seems you use Mamba almost exclusively to connect with women. I can't help but wonder if that is a benefit, or a limitation? In a city like Ivanovo, with so many possibilities just walking around on the street, is it possible that direct contact with women you meet might be more productive?

That's the question that jumped off the page for me, as well.

But if I understand DvS, it doesn't seem to be what he's about.

Maybe he's a trifle inhibited by a lack of Russian but to invert a paraphrase. "if you can't make it there, you won't make it anywhere".So I will try to elaborate a little more with some responses but what I've written is rather a summary and a short one at that of the adventures. I will follow this post with some more info.

As there was no information here about Ivanovo, and very little information in general from a touristic perspective, I have been taking my time and being a little careful to where and when I get about and learning about the city from the girls I've been dating. Ivanovo is not such an easy city where night clubs just stand out or there is a centre of town. I'm not staying in a hotel, rather my own apartment which means I can't hit on the receptionist or ask advice from hotel staff. I also have to work a normal job so can't stroll around hitting on women all day long. I work with mostly women and while some of them are amazing I have decided not to cross this line and let common sense prevail due to reasons I won't state here.

Mamba has not been my exclusive avenue but has kept me by far busy enough so far not to bother too much pestering women walking on the street, shopping centre or working in shops though it's not that I haven't done this also. I can manage to keep a few conversations going on mamba with girls I'm lining up for dates during the day juggling my work. It is both an advantage and if you can use it with some other ways can be very good to supplement finding girls to date.

I'm interested exclusively in dating many beautiful women and not interested here in P4P. It has been ok so far because why pay for something which is possible to get for free* I fucked the first hot girl 5. 6 times over 3 encounters and lost any sense of count with the 2nd one who kept me busy every 2nd night for 2 weeks. 1st girl most interesting experience in my life. 2nd girl best sex of my life. Hence why pay.

A trifle inhibited by lack of Russian is probably a good judgement. I'm no long termer maybe like you guys and had little experience with Russia but I was also no newbie walking around in a state of shock. I have had Russian exposure and could read Cyrillic, know Russian phrases, words and can function. Language is developing still. It is enough to really impress a Russian girl without having a complete conversation in Russian.

With my known weakness of Russian language where did I figure the most logical place to meet some English speaking girls (except trawling mamba) , well English language schools and there are more than dozens. I have tried this out once so far and going in asking the receptionist for information about Russian classes is a great guise. First attempt I was greeted by one of the most beautiful women I have seen in my life. Unfortunately she was married but we exchanged numbers and she said she would call me about discussing Russian learning over a drink away from the language school. I think this was a mis-communication and I was supposed to call her but I was very busy with work and other girls I didn't pursue. I will pursue this week to see what I can learn from this.

Also, I've become much much more fussy with standards. I think I was selling myself a little short before settling in here. I've upped the standards and things are going very nicely still.

DavidVanSchuma
08-04-13, 16:54
So things came to an end with girl #2. 2 weeks of fucking each other exhausted every 2nd night was great but her life became complicated and couldn't see so much of me. I'm not complaining. Saw her for the last time on the Wednesday night. Needed a well deserved rest Thursday night.

I needed to line up some girls for the Friday night. I became much more selective via mamba. Browse for the ones I found the most attractive and sent my usual copy / paste, hook, line and sinker.

I had a few good responses and had a definite date for dinner confirmed with one hottie. Another exceptionally hot girl invited me to join her for drinks later on that night but she didn't come back online so I sent my number and hoped she would send me a text with details so we could meet up.

Starting with dinner, met this girl who I would give a 8. 5-9/10. Simply amazing body, nice large tits without being excessive, slim figure, amazing legs and arse, beautiful face. Was a rather straight forward dinner, a little bit of flirting, touched her hair, kissed her on the cheek. Getting close together to use the Rus-Eng dictionary on my phone. In my current experience so far it's not good to go too strong too fast but just a little bit to make sure she knows exactly what your interested in but not too much that she needs to back you off. I'm sure you other guys here know this but women get harassed by men on mamba to a rather extreme amount for sex and if the encounter is with a rather normal Russian girl she is immediately on the defensive. Place this with her communicating in a second language it's important to place her at ease and be relaxed. I can't believe all these inconsiderate Russian men harassing these girls so far that they think all men on this site want is sex. It's ruining my plan to simply have sex. Honestly I now have no expectation of fucking on first date, but if not some kissing or more on the 3rd it is not worth following further. This is why I need to have a few girls running at the same time because they come as fast as the go.

So the girl had to leave the restaurant at 22:00 because of some responsibility to her sister. I wasn't complaining too much because this gave me still some hours to have some adventure. Gave her a kiss goodnight and saw her to her taxi. This was in the bag for the 2nd and 3rd dates because she was very warm and receptive but had some standards of not doing thing with a complete stranger on the first date. To be pursued.

Made my way from the restaurant down to what there is of a town centre and wanted to inspect a club. Called something like Club Rocco at square pushkin, upstairs at the right of the drama theatre. Seemed to not be open yet and due to it being the military holiday there was a large amount of Russian men drunk and jumping through the fountain, carrying each other and generally being entertaining. Sat and watched this for a few minutes while I was thinking about walking back up the hill to another bar, Dudkibar. I was also planning to check this place out later into the evening as it has been mentioned by some of the girls I have seen.

While sitting I get a text on my phone. It was the other hottie who wanted me to meet her for drinks. She was at a restaurant just across the street and couldn't have been better timing. Make my way to the restaurant and she finds me at the bar. Now this woman is absolutely perfect. 9.5/10 only because I don't believe in 10/10 until the experience in bed. But absolutely stunning beauty visage, perfect figure, tits round and ample, tall, slim with amazing legs and arse. I was just thinking what have I got myself here this must be the night of my life. I continued the night with her and while she openly liked me very much she was also not one to kiss, fuck on first encounter. This is not so much as I don't always like getting straight into it from the noisy bar. I like to be very sensual with women in romantic settings and spend my time pleasuring them. I honestly didn't expect I would get attention from her over mamba because she has posted pictures which look like actual modelling shots. Not just the typical pro-images but they were more. I asked her if she actually ever modeled and she told me she was invited to model but would have to starve herself to become so skinny she would consider it too ugly. Good thing because she had the perfect balanced body of being slim but not too skinny.

Anyway she was really into me but didn't get the feeling for fucking so soon. I place her into the class which I place most of the girls I meet here. They are looking for husbands. Sure they would like to have some good sex but I fit the bill for husband material and likely they don't want to mess this potential up. They could get any of the local flatheads to give them a quick fuck. Unfortunately she is away from Ivanovo for 2 weeks and I hope to pursue this one when she gets back.

For Saturday I had already lined up my entertainment for my provincial adventure for the weekend. Hungover but made it early to the bus station and get to the other town. Girl #1 here was planned to be my tour guide. She was pretty, beautiful blue eyes, face and smile with enormous tits but she was just a little too large in the arse for me. 7.5/10. Shame really because if I didn't have the 2 hotties attention the previous night I would have probably pursued this more and it was simply too easy if I wanted to. She was exceptionally nice and showed me the entire city. I had another girl lined up for the evening so made my excuses of tired, etc and escaped for the evening. She still planned to spend Sunday with me so this was ok.

Dinner with girl #2, now I'm just not getting so surprised anymore. Again amazing, long-dark haired beauty with blue eyes and very petite. Some of the most amazing slim legs, arse and tight body I have had the joy of walking around with. A bit of an uncomfortable starting as she was telling me all I need to know about how sceptical the women are of mamba and she was very unsure of meeting me at all and simply didn't trust me. Fortunately intelligent worldy conversation placed her quite at ease and she was really liking me and trusting me. Once again when a girl is saying how much she hates all the local flatheads for just using mamba to try to get sex it makes it very difficult to actually go and also do this. Took her for a nice walk around town talking and getting to know each other and decided to become a bit more versatile and flexible and instead of asking her to my hotel that night I decided to dodge this possible failure and burning the bridge, invite her to travel with me next weekend to another city to visit. This was taken very very well as she is looking for a nice guy to have a good time with. The matter of hotel room etc I will be detailing tomorrow with her. This one I hope will be a firecracker in bed and I would be very disappointed if she is too cold for fucking within this short period of time. Still very easy to turn the game on while traveling and I will just try to sneak in some kisses while being tourists. See what comes of it.

Arrived back into Ivanovo Sunday afternoon after being a tourist with the first girl but still wasn't feeling the romance or interest with her. I tried to line up the girl from Friday night to join me for tea but she was busy. I have things to organise anyway and will pursue some more fun tomorrow night. Probably be giving the language school receptionist a call if nothing else kicks up.

DavidVanSchuma
08-04-13, 17:01
So things came to an end with girl #2. 2 weeks of fucking each other exhausted every 2nd night was great but her life became complicated and couldn't see so much of me. I'm not complaining. Saw her for the last time on the Wednesday night. Needed a well deserved rest Thursday night.

I needed to line up some girls for the Friday night. I became much more selective via mamba. Browse for the ones I found the most attractive and sent my usual copy / paste, hook, line and sinker.

I had a few good responses and had a definite date for dinner confirmed with one hottie. Another exceptionally hot girl invited me to join her for drinks later on that night but she didn't come back online so I sent my number and hoped she would send me a text with details so we could meet up.

Starting with dinner, met this girl who I would give a 8. 5-9/10. Simply amazing body, nice large tits without being excessive, slim figure, amazing legs and arse, beautiful face. Was a rather straight forward dinner, a little bit of flirting, touched her hair, kissed her on the cheek. Getting close together to use the Rus-Eng dictionary on my phone. In my current experience so far it's not good to go too strong too fast but just a little bit to make sure she knows exactly what your interested in but not too much that she needs to back you off. I'm sure you other guys here know this but women get harassed by men on mamba to a rather extreme amount for sex and if the encounter is with a rather normal Russian girl she is immediately on the defensive. Place this with her communicating in a second language it's important to place her at ease and be relaxed. I can't believe all these inconsiderate Russian men harassing these girls so far that they think all men on this site want is sex. It's ruining my plan to simply have sex. Honestly I now have no expectation of fucking on first date, but if not some kissing or more on the 3rd it is not worth following further. This is why I need to have a few girls running at the same time because they come as fast as the go.

So the girl had to leave the restaurant at 22:00 because of some responsibility to her sister. I wasn't complaining too much because this gave me still some hours to have some adventure. Gave her a kiss goodnight and saw her to her taxi. This was in the bag for the 2nd and 3rd dates because she was very warm and receptive but had some standards of not doing thing with a complete stranger on the first date. To be pursued.

Made my way from the restaurant down to what there is of a town centre and wanted to inspect a club. Called something like Club Rocco at square pushkin, upstairs at the right of the drama theatre. Seemed to not be open yet and due to it being the military holiday there was a large amount of Russian men drunk and jumping through the fountain, carrying each other and generally being entertaining. Sat and watched this for a few minutes while I was thinking about walking back up the hill to another bar, Dudkibar. I was also planning to check this place out later into the evening as it has been mentioned by some of the girls I have seen.

While sitting I get a text on my phone. It was the other hottie who wanted me to meet her for drinks. She was at a restaurant just across the street and couldn't have been better timing. Make my way to the restaurant and she finds me at the bar. Now this woman is absolutely perfect. 9.5/10 only because I don't believe in 10/10 until the experience in bed. But absolutely stunning beauty visage, perfect figure, tits round and ample, tall, slim with amazing legs and arse. I was just thinking what have I got myself here this must be the night of my life. I continued the night with her and while she openly liked me very much she was also not one to kiss, fuck on first encounter. This is not so much as I don't always like getting straight into it from the noisy bar. I like to be very sensual with women in romantic settings and spend my time pleasuring them. I honestly didn't expect I would get attention from her over mamba because she has posted pictures which look like actual modelling shots. Not just the typical pro-images but they were more. I asked her if she actually ever modeled and she told me she was invited to model but would have to starve herself to become so skinny she would consider it too ugly. Good thing because she had the perfect balanced body of being slim but not too skinny.

Anyway she was really into me but didn't get the feeling for fucking so soon. I place her into the class which I place most of the girls I meet here. They are looking for husbands. Sure they would like to have some good sex but I fit the bill for husband material and likely they don't want to mess this potential up. They could get any of the local flatheads to give them a quick fuck. Unfortunately she is away from Ivanovo for 2 weeks and I hope to pursue this one when she gets back.

For Saturday I had already lined up my entertainment for my provincial adventure for the weekend. Hungover but made it early to the bus station and get to the other town. Girl #1 here was planned to be my tour guide. She was pretty, beautiful blue eyes, face and smile with enormous tits but she was just a little too large in the arse for me. 7.5/10. Shame really because if I didn't have the 2 hotties attention the previous night I would have probably pursued this more and it was simply too easy if I wanted to. She was exceptionally nice and showed me the entire city. I had another girl lined up for the evening so made my excuses of tired, etc and escaped for the evening. She still planned to spend Sunday with me so this was ok.

Dinner with girl #2, now I'm just not getting so surprised anymore. Again amazing, long-dark haired beauty with blue eyes and very petite. Some of the most amazing slim legs, arse and tight body I have had the joy of walking around with. A bit of an uncomfortable starting as she was telling me all I need to know about how sceptical the women are of mamba and she was very unsure of meeting me at all and simply didn't trust me. Fortunately intelligent worldy conversation placed her quite at ease and she was really liking me and trusting me. Once again when a girl is saying how much she hates all the local flatheads for just using mamba to try to get sex it makes it very difficult to actually go and also do this. Took her for a nice walk around town talking and getting to know each other and decided to become a bit more versatile and flexible and instead of asking her to my hotel that night I decided to dodge this possible failure and burning the bridge, invite her to travel with me next weekend to another city to visit. This was taken very very well as she is looking for a nice guy to have a good time with. The matter of hotel room etc I will be detailing tomorrow with her. This one I hope will be a firecracker in bed and I would be very disappointed if she is too cold for fucking within this short period of time. Still very easy to turn the game on while traveling and I will just try to sneak in some kisses while being tourists. See what comes of it.

Arrived back into Ivanovo Sunday afternoon after being a tourist with the first girl but still wasn't feeling the romance or interest with her. I tried to line up the girl from Friday night to join me for tea but she was busy. I have things to organise anyway and will pursue some more fun tomorrow night. Probably be giving the language school receptionist a call if nothing else kicks up.

Stravinsky
08-05-13, 17:46
I'm sure you other guys here know this but women get harassed by men on mamba to a rather extreme amount for sex and if the encounter is with a rather normal Russian girl she is immediately on the defensive.

A bit of an uncomfortable starting as she was telling me all I need to know about how sceptical the women are of mamba and she was very unsure of meeting me at all and simply didn't trust me.So, it sounds like mamba can be a good way to meet women, but there is a bit of a hurdle to overcome, at least in the provinces.

Sounds as if there is no shortage of beautiful, available women in Ivanovo, in any event.

Other guys have reported being successful meeting women in language school in Moscow. Would be interesting to know how that works out in the provinces.

Gergiev
08-06-13, 02:08
So I will try to elaborate a little more with some responses but what I've written is rather a summary and a short one at that of the adventures. I will follow this post with some more info.David, compliments to you on a great series of reports.

Your attitude is to be admired as you plunged right in there despite having only a modicum of language and knowledge to begin with.

Provincial Russia ain't easy but you've just rolled up your sleeves and given it a right go.

Молодец!

DavidVanSchuma
08-06-13, 11:25
The women always seem to order exactly the same meal as I am ordering. This has happened at almost every single meal, simply not a coincidence. It is some sort of Russian superstition for women and is meant to mean something? Even to the extent I said I wanted only a salad because I wasn't hungry the girl still orders both of us a salmon steak as to ensure that we eat the identical meal.

You guys had an experience with this?

Stravinsky
08-06-13, 19:22
It is some sort of Russian superstition for women and is meant to mean something?There is no superstition/tradition among Russians that men and women must eat the exact same meal.

I imagine it's some kind of attempt by the woman you are with at bonding with you, by eating the same meal. So, in a sense, you should be flattered by this behavior. She is demonstrating the respect and esteem she has for you. I mean, after all, once you are married you will be eating the same meal at home every night, right? :)

I'm also sure that this is strictly provincial behavior. It's kind of touching, actually. While it may be annoying, you should consider it an honor. A Moskvichka wouldn't give a damn what you are having for dinner, unless it's Beluga, and you're not sharing.

DavidVanSchuma
08-07-13, 06:27
G.

I have a suspicion we are both mature enough to know that life is far too short to miss an opportunity to be kidnapped by a fine local MILF. .I actually think that this is one of the better situations for no-strings-attached sex I have experienced. A woman with desires but responsibilities and happy just for some attention from a decent foreign man without everyone knowing in the small town what she is up to with local men.

DavidVanSchuma
08-07-13, 06:48
there is no superstition / tradition among russians that men and women must eat the exact same meal.

i imagine it's some kind of attempt by the woman you are with at bonding with you, by eating the same meal. so, in a sense, you should be flattered by this behavior. she is demonstrating the respect and esteem she has for you. i mean, after all, once you are married you will be eating the same meal at home every night, right? .

i'm also sure that this is strictly provincial behavior. it's kind of touching, actually. while it may be annoying, you should consider it an honor. a moskvichka wouldn't give a damn what you are having for dinner, unless it's beluga, and you're not sharing.i found it a little strange at first but it is endearing and not annoying. i knew this would never ever happen with a moskvichka! ivanovo is really a wonderful place where the girl assumes you have money and it is definitely not something which needs to be shown off to them in forms of expensive dates or food (exception of a nice car of you have one and wearing nice threads). summer time they are flattered with a free walk in the park and maybe a pot of tea, having a decent dslr camera and knowing how to take pretty pictures of them really does work a treat. if there is anything i have noticed about russian women is that they love posing for photos.

so anyway the week continues. girl from dinner on friday night cancelled on me for 2nd date last night saying she was sick. she seemed quite keen but maybe had a change of mind or actually was feeling sick. this left me only to take a walk around town to see what is happening. honestly it isn't such an easy place to simply approach women unless you speak russian. took a walk around the silver city shopping mall and there are small stalls rep001tered around the floor with sometimes a very pretty girl working in them. these places are the most likely to notice the girl checking you out and probably don't need too much reason to walk up and start a conversation as they are sitting or standing right there and one doesn't need to actually walk into a shop. much harder if they don't speak any english. it is quite important to take notice of the right hand ring finger, here in eastern europe this is the one for marriage as i'm sure you guys know, but in the west it is the left hand. this is quite a good sign to whether the dev is available or not.

also arranged a meeting with the language school receptionist for this evening. will see what comes of this and should be an interesting as i know she is married but i'm confident she would have some amazingly beautiful and available friends which i need to play the game and let her maternal instinct take over of looking after the foreign man and finding him a beautiful russian wife.

Stravinsky
08-08-13, 02:10
Ivanovo is really a wonderful placeWell, that's a revelation I never expected to hear from anyone in this forum! Good for you David, it seems you have reached a whole new dimension of mongering in Russia.

BTW -- Maybe you could post some of the pix you are taking with that DSLR of yours. It doesn't have to be too revealing, maybe some of the stall girls at Silver City?

DavidVanSchuma
08-08-13, 07:28
so i've decided to get rid of mamba. it was beginning to get on my nerves. it seemed i was really scraping the bottom of the barrel of meritocracy. having to basically beg for attention for very average and not well educated women is not my thing, and the conversational skills of these women are terrible as they are generally the most desperate, and have basically no experience with men. e. g. meeting a 27 year old who has had 1 or 2 relationships that never last more than 3 months really has no idea what expect.

i did a small experiment to see what things are like for a girl joining the site. i made a fake profile. they are immediately placed to position number 1 in the city. having a fairly empty profile except for a few attractive pictures within 10 minutes i had 30+ messages and profile views. all saying privet beautiful blah blah blah. anyway they type the funniest poorly romantic poetic shit i have ever read. poor desperate bastards.

i cut and run with the numbers of the few pretty and intelligent ones i got and will stay in contact with them via other means.

while it was good for an introduction and useful in getting to know this city i feel like it is not my battle ground. while i am a modest guy, the reality is that if i'm 'playing' the role of the handsome, wealthy, foreigner looking for a potential russian wife, the women should be basically queuing up to date me. and i should not be settling for any woman over 25 years of age that is not very well educated and less than 8. 5/10.

this change in attitude was brought on by pursuing other avenues, being adventurous, getting myself out there to make friends with women. it is the other opportunities i was talking about with the married russian woman who could potentially set me up with a friend. this woman is absolutely breathtaking, medical graduate, and more. it didn't take much work to incorporate into the conversation, perhaps i was looking to meet a girl here in russia. immediately she suggested matching me with any of her single friends. happy days. even something i never expected from a woman was the question, well what do you want? e. g. blonde hair, etc. how novel. she suggested a friend who is very beautiful with red hair. i've never dated a red head before so i'm open to this for experience especially if she is a beauty. i guess this could go 2 ways, she picks me the least beautiful of her friends who would have the hardest time in russia and hopes to match the girl up with the unsuspecting foreigner. or she picks me the most beautiful because she thinks i deserve the best. will discover in the coming days.

photos from around the city. i don't have any of the general girls of the city. if you guys are familiar with beautiful women in pieter or moscow just imagine this here. they are the same. i don't think i will post photos of the girls i've been dating here as i already consider what i'm doing rather unethical and posting their photos would be crossing the line for me.

another place to meet beautiful women. after language schools i ventured into a different arena. where else to beautiful women work? cosmetic stores and beauty shops. just make an excuse of looking for some particular product, try to see if they speak english but if not have google translate open with the translation on the phone. pick a difficult to find product, the first one i thought of is difficult to find in russia and i walk out empty handed luckily and i'm not having to buy heaps of shit. i only tried this twice but i will try to at every opportunity in the future to see if i hit it lucky.

DavidVanSchuma
08-11-13, 18:48
So the end of the week draws to a conclusion. Unfortunately not so successful in the 'bedding Russian women' area.

Following on from the 'being set-up' story. Friday evening I was but not with the red head but a different girl. She was exactly what I was wanting, smoking hot. She was in a tight dress, high heels and a tanned long brown haired beauty. Also had a very nice friendly attitude, beautiful smile and happy-go-lucky type. I didn't suffer any of the problems which I had in the past about the stand-offish attitude of Mamba girls. Even though I didn't take her home I still attempted a kiss on the first date but she was surprised. She didn't even think I was interested in her. LMAO. Chatting to her later by sms and a little bit of sweet talking text has made her very very keen for a second date and she knows the score. Anyway conversation took a funny topic, this girl lived for 2 years in Italy, in Rimini. When I asked her what she did in Rimini, like, work etc. She obviously hadn't completely thought this through and couldn't give a better answer than was not working but relaxing. Now, I know Rimini, the summer night club destination of Italy. So, do I honestly believe that a Russian girl from Ivanovo was 'relaxing' for 2 years in Italy? My god I am not that naive. What are the possibilities, working as stripper or go-go dancer (believable with that body) , hooker (seemed too naive for this) , had an Italian sugar daddy. Final is my most suspected and I think when he was tired of her after 2 years sent her packing back to Russia. So this is a new one for me to pursue this week.

Saturday I followed up on my 2nd date prospects from the hottie from another provincial city. I took the bus early to meet her and she drove me to visit another town. Quite a nice day with another smoking hot Russian girl. She was very appreciative of my photography skills. After my photoshop tweaking I'm sure she will use these as pro-shots to land her next guy once I run on back home. Anyway, nothing much eventuated unfortunately. I couldn't even get a kiss out of her and staying the night with me was completely out of the question. She is simply a little conservative and considers kissing on the 2nd date too fast. So this is the big question I ask myself, do I bother going back to this town on a weekend to pursue this girl, or do I cut my losses and pursue something easier? I'm leaning towards the latter. Shame really as she had such a petite little waist and nice arse I would have loved a nice session with her.

Sunday back in Ivanovo, hit up a date with one of the last girls I was communicating with via Mamba. Case of photos not telling the true story. Very average girl. A few weeks back I would have still tried for a kiss but I simply couldn't allow it. After this date I tried to line up either of 2 other girls but both busy.

Prospects for the week are a very keen smoking hot brunette, still have one mamba hottie to schedule me a second date. These 2 should keep me busy enough for now.

Stravinsky
08-13-13, 20:38
David,

Your reports are always interesting. But how do you do it--keeping track of all these women? Girls from Mamba, girls from language class, private introductions, girls in other towns.

Do you need some help? :)

Can you tell us what other provincial cities you visited over the weekend?

DavidVanSchuma
08-14-13, 07:50
David,

Your reports are always interesting. But how do you do it-keeping track of all these women? Girls from Mamba, girls from language class, private introductions, girls in other towns.

Do you need some help? .

Can you tell us what other provincial cities you visited over the weekend?Thanks Strav. I'm not much of a writer and have no great writing style but I try to put my thoughts down here.

Firstly, I will name one other city I have visited. Yaroslavl. Word on the street is that this is the new 'City of Brides' with more women than men. No longer Ivanovo. This is a good thing because it is far more beautiful than Ivanovo. Number 1 club here is Med (Honey). If my life circumstances change in the future, I will come back to this city for an extended stay.

Keeping track of all these women. Well that is definitely a difficult part. Not to sound too egotistic but intelligence and memory are quite crucial. For girls from mamba, the minimum which I do is scan back over the conversation I've had with them before the date so things can be fresh in my mind. Others I've been communicating via email, sms, what's app so can browse back through the convo for some background.

I have now dated around 10. 15 girls over less than 2 months. What is the greatest complication here in the provinces?. Language barrier. This is the difference between a few drops coming from the sky and the heavens opening up. If I was dealing exclusively in Russian I would quite literally be drowning in women. Russian classes are now a priority.

The greatest impression I have formulated over the last few women is that the provincial girls are conservative to their counterparts from any capital city in the world, not only Moscow and Pieter. Reality is much harsher than the dream. I still find it quite amusing that even though they are short on men, starved for attention, and look 'hungry'. Kissing on the 2nd date is still moving too fast. To be honest, I think that psychologically they want to draw out the courting phase as long as possible because the whole feeling of attention, being wanted and chased is much more important to them than actually getting the man in the end. Before coming here I honestly thought that they might have a sense of urgency of 'securing that foreign man' but it is not the case.

In Ivanovo, the pick-up-scene is definitely limited to Friday and Saturday nights. There are 2 main dance clubs in town. If relying on this it limits the possibilities and opportunities. Even though it isn't such a small town, running in this circle, it is likely that you will run into girls you have already met while with others. This is part of the reason for me want to take advantage of multiple formats. Clubs, mamba, language class, shops etc.

So far this week I have had 2 dates. 2 different girls in 2 evenings. Girl #1 was from mamba and one I had finally pinned down for a 2nd date. Very attractive, tall, average build with nice arse, legs and large tits. She is nice enough and interesting to speak to but still a little shy / conservative. She is slowly warming and I will give the 3rd date a decent attempt at some affection. If not I will only pursue it further if my time is free. Girl #2 was the smoking hot brunette from last week. I thought she was going to be quite warm and affectionate but still too conservative for a kiss even though I tried multiple times. I know from experience it is best to take this with good humor, it at least shows confidence and that one is not desperate with good self-esteem. I at least placed a bit of pressure in terms of conversation if she will make me feel uncomfortable with turning down my advances by saying,"Really, it's ok, if you're not interested in me I'm not offended if you tell me this." Anyway she was not having any interest in saying this and told me she is interested in me. So, it is just the problem I was stating above about things moving too fast for her, or that she is languishing the attention but not really interested which I don't buy because I have enough experience with women to see the way she looks at me. The girl who I traveled with on the weekend I put in the 2nd assessment, she simply wasn't interested but was liking the attention and I have no intention of pursuing her and wasting my time / energy / finances.

So I'm now down to 2 girls, with the 3rd model-looking-one away but in communication for when she gets back. This seems to be the ideal number because dating is rather limited to weekends and having more would be simply too difficult to give enough attention to get anywhere. I won't try to add any at the moment and work on these two. Ideally I would date the girls for dinner and see if that goes anywhere, if they ditch me early and need to go home etc, I am at least in a good position to just go to one of the clubs and see what I can make of the evening. My priority is the brunette (she is just so hot) and back-up is the mamba girl.

Stravinsky
08-16-13, 00:17
Firstly, I will name one other city I have visited. Yaroslavl. Word on the street is that this is the new 'City of Brides' with more women than men. No longer Ivanovo. This is a good thing because it is far more beautiful than Ivanovo. Number 1 club here is Med (Honey). If my life circumstances change in the future, I will come back to this city for an extended stay.

I will arise and go now, and go to Yaroslavl,
And a small cabin build there, of birch and wattles made...

Yaroslavl would be my choice as well, if I ever find the time for a trip like that.

Med looks like the place to be http://mednightclub.ru/med.swf

What is the greatest complication here in the provinces?. Language barrier. This is the difference between a few drops coming from the sky and the heavens opening up. If I was dealing exclusively in Russian I would quite literally be drowning in women. Russian classes are now a priority.How true! This can never be emphasized enough.

The greatest impression I have formulated over the last few women is that the provincial girls are conservative to their counterparts from any capital city in the world, not only Moscow and Pieter. Reality is much harsher than the dream. I still find it quite amusing that even though they are short on men, starved for attention, and look 'hungry'. Kissing on the 2nd date is still moving too fast.
Even though it isn't such a small town, running in this circle, it is likely that you will run into girls you have already met while with others. This is part of the reason for me want to take advantage of multiple formats. Clubs, mamba, language class, shops etc.So, it seems there is no shortage of attractive single women in the provinces, but, unlike their big city counterparts they are in no hurry to jump into bed. Plus the limitations of small town life, such as the possibility of running into a woman you already know, while you are out with another.

What do you think is the expectation of the women you have met in the provinces? Do you they simply assume that any single man will be seeing more than one woman at a time? Or do they expect that you will only be dating them? At least until you change your mind. If they did happen to see you around town with another woman, would they be; surprised? angry? indifferent?

DavidVanSchuma
08-16-13, 07:47
[i]I will arise and go now, and go to Yaroslavl,

So, it seems there is no shortage of attractive single women in the provinces, but, unlike their big city counterparts they are in no hurry to jump into bed. Plus the limitations of small town life, such as the possibility of running into a woman you already know, while you are out with another.

What do you think is the expectation of the women you have met in the provinces? Do you they simply assume that any single man will be seeing more than one woman at a time? Or do they expect that you will only be dating them? At least until you change your mind. If they did happen to see you around town with another woman, would they be; surprised? Angry? Indifferent?Fortunately as of yet I have not bumped into one girl while with another, especially lucky this hasn't happened while I've said I was "with colleagues". It is only a matter of time as I'm sure this will happen eventually. It should be actually quite entertaining to see the fireworks whether private by sms or public. I don't know if the girl would actually approach me, or simply abuse me privately after (depends on the girl). I've been keeping my profile rather low and not been out to the clubs at peak times. There is one cafe I quite like due to it's intimacy and it has no doubt been entertaining for the devushka working there who now knows the guy who speaks English (tries anyway) , who tries to speak Russian, who has been there with at least 10 different beautiful women drinking tea.

The expectation is definitely that you are exclusively courting them. I'm quite used to city girls and know well that if you are spending time with more than 2 women it makes at least one of these women more competitive and curious. It is a good tool to use with city girls. With these provincial women, if they get even a sniff that one is dividing his time between multiple women they will simply refuse to communicate. I learnt this through the mamba sagas; girl #1, I went on 2 simple dates with but refused to kiss, come into my flat for tea, still had the nerve to go crazy that I was online on mamba but not chatting to her (actually I simply didn't see she was online and she didn't send me a message) she was way below my standards anyway and I've moved on gladly. Girl #2, admittedly I did fuck multiple times overs 3 encounters and she also went crazy that I was still signing into mamba, which was not the deal breaker. The deal breaker was that I didn't go to her birthday dinner with her family. Girl #3, I was only chatting to via mamba but still hadn't met with her as she was on vacation for 2 weeks. When she asked me if I knew about Ivanovoskie girls and if I had met with any, I went with a partially honest response,"I had met with 2 but only as friends, and it didn't go any further. I learnt about Ivanovo and it was educational for me." That was the last I heard of her. I learnt from these that absolute bullshit is the best policy.

So the week is still keeping me busy, after the first 2 dates, on Wednesday I had a previous girl who went-to-town on me want one last session. I turned it down which I don't know why. I was tired and I guess if I have to psycho-analyse myself I had already 'been there and done that' and no longer exciting. Last night I dated with the smoking hot brunette and I am quite happy with how I have gone from mediocrity to a 9. 5/10 in less than 2 months, she finally gave in for a kiss and is warming very quickly. From my previous post, Russian women (all women) respond well to men who just do what they want and try to get what they want in terms of confidence. Mix this with money, looks, education / intelligence, a nothing-to-lose attitude and a good humor about being turned down and eventually things work out. We parted ways for the evening and just when I was about to walk into my door I received a call from another mamba girl who I hadn't met with yet but sent her my number. I was surprised that she was wanting to meet at 10 pm to go for a walk. Risky, well I'm adventurous and I did have a nice walk with her. She was actually a very nice girl, attractive and slim, and spoke a good mixture of bad English and Russian, but very talkative and enthusiastic which I am attracted to.

This evening I am lucky to juggle multiple opportunities. I turned down one mamba girl for 3rd date, she simply is not a priority, however hot I just don't see the signs of attraction with her looking at me. I think she likes the attention and wants to try to play me at arms length. When I try to set up a date and the girl simply replies "Hi. I am busy." with no attempt to reschedule I am not chasing.

I can commence the evening in the presence of single English-speaking Russian women at a location / weekly-event I found (not English class, details I would only drop by PM). This should take approx. 2 hours of my time to sow some seeds and probably get a number or connection. I had been at this event once before but circumstances (already being on a date) prevented any sneaky behavior and it has been off for the last few weeks. One of the girls here is the thing dreams are made of. Blonde and stunning. The other girls here are also highly educated and smoking hot. I simply need to turn up, work out which one's are single / interested and make my choice (anyway, in Ivanovo, all single women are interested). After this I am meeting with the brunette to advance things for the evening.

Stravinsky
08-16-13, 18:31
I learnt from these that absolute bullshit is the best policy.That's pretty much my understanding as well.

The deal breaker was that I didn't go to her birthday dinner with her family.Someday, if you do meet a woman that you would truly like to impress, find out what is her birthday, remember it and celebrate it. Very few things will impress a Russian woman more than a man who remembers and celebrates her birthday.

DavidVanSchuma
08-19-13, 11:41
So I have seen it written somewhere in the Moscow thread, the dating scene is unpredictable even at the best of times. I thought my weekend was going to get off to a good start. I made some good progression with the brunette but come Friday night she had gone from hot back to cold. I finally got her to my apartment and taking into account my other experiences thought this was a sure thing. A bad prediction. She was very cold and just wasn't interested in flirting to make things a little easier for me. I've been experiencing lately that Russian women are not very good at flirtatious behavior. For example, they don't get close to try to allow a man a chance to make the final move, and they are often not very affectionate to a person they are dating.

One thing I think I might need to correct was that I considered them conservative. Actually I would like to change this opinion to protective of their feelings. Slavic women definitely have very very strong emotions when it comes to their man, and they are simply protecting themselves from have these feelings broken. Probably the Muscovite girls become a little more relaxed on these matters.

So anyway, following on about the Friday night. The brunette seemed to be wasting my time so I had a change of heart. She claimed to be bored, feeling dizzy from a glass of wine and was going to go home. Honestly, I was becoming sick of her and she was taking my attention for granted. I decided to just cut my losses and see where the night can take me. I just got my things together and asked that her taxi drop me down at the clubs. This really didn't go down well and she could tell I was now ditching her which really changed her interest in me. I was insisting on her leaving me to go clubbing alone but she would have nothing to do with this. I was surprised and didn't know if she was genuinely worried about my safety and worried that I would just find another girl. Probably both. She came along and enjoyed a drink together but I wanted to migrate around the bar a little to see what I can find. Considering I know a few people in this small town and there are only 2 clubs and I thought the chances of me bumping into someone I knew was rather high. My plans worked out well, I ran into another girl and her friends I had met briefly as an acquaintance. This other girl was very interested in me and was now competing. Most enjoyable experience I have to date of 'changing the rules of the game' on the beautiful brunette. In the space of 30 mins she went from having my undivided attention to having to compete for it and this was the key. The girl I bumped into realized I was here together with the brunette and went about telling her how lucky she is to have me accompany her and have my attention etc. Very pleasant having 2 beautiful women competing for you! So I kept ditching the brunette to make her more competitive and it worked. I think she decided in the end, well if I'm not going to enjoy fucking him, some other girl is, so it might as well be me.

What could have been a simple trip from point A to point B and us fucking early in the night when I was neither drunk nor exhausted from being out clubbing all night became a trip from point A to Z and back to point B. Ended up back at my place in the very early hours and was still a very very enjoyable experience. The hottest girl I have ever had and was absolutely amazing. The sweetest pussy I have tasted. A Great session. I was just left thinking I hope this isn't only a one off because I want to really enjoy this when I'm sober and not tired. Fortunately it was back on again Sunday afternoon and again absolutely amazing. This is an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.

Still her behavior surprised a little. She is the first one I've had who has actually had her own condom (s). I was surprised that she was making it incredibly difficult but had decided at some point before that perhaps she was going to fuck me and was ready for this. Coming back from the club there was no agreement that she was even going to come into my apartment, I simply assumed she was staying inside and continuing home. But she got out for what I assumed to be to say good bye and the taxi drove off. Following this she agreed to come inside for tea.

Stravinsky
08-22-13, 19:58
She was very cold and just wasn't interested in flirting to make things a little easier for me. I've been experiencing lately that Russian women are not very good at flirtatious behavior. For example, they don't get close to try to allow a man a chance to make the final move, and they are often not very affectionate to a person they are dating.

I'm not sure you can make that generalization about all Russian/Slavic women. My experience is that Russian women can be extremely flirtatious and coquettish, if the mood strikes them or it is to their advantage. And this has nothing to do with province vs. city. If your Russian girlfriend is not responding, it's because she has made a choice not to.

One thing I think I might need to correct was that I considered them conservative. Actually I would like to change this opinion to protective of their feelings. Slavic women definitely have very very strong emotions when it comes to their man, and they are simply protecting themselves from have these feelings broken. Probably the Muscovite girls become a little more relaxed on these matters.

Russian women can be deceptive. Given Russia's northern geography, it's easy to assume that Russian women should be like Northern European or Scandinavian women. But in terms of emotion and temperament, they are much more Mediterranean.

One of the archetypes for Slavic women is the Снежная Королева "Snow Queen". But, as you know, under that frozen exterior there is a force of nature waiting to be awakened. And as you also discovered last Saturday night at the night club, thawing out the snow queen is half the fun!

But she got out for what I assumed to be to say good bye and the taxi drove off.Yes, when the taxi drives away and she's still standing there, you can pretty much assume total capitulation. :)

Gergiev
08-24-13, 04:14
Someday, if you do meet a woman that you would truly like to impress, find out what is her birthday, remember it and celebrate it. Very few things will impress a Russian woman more than a man who remembers and celebrates her birthday.Very true, I would say.

Also, flowers and a some kind of occasion on the 8th of March (International Women's Day) goes down well.

In our part of the world, you'd probably get them thrown back at you but Slavic - ie, feminine - women appreciate that it's 'their' day.

Kinda like a mini-birthday, if you make the effort...

Suka Shalava
08-26-13, 12:42
Never saw a city so deserted! Walking around on a Friday morning, on streets that normally are jammed with traffic, saw just a couple of cars. No buses, no trolleys, no electrichkas. Fortunately, there are some ladies from the countryside villages that pop in to the city for a night here and there, they stay in the cheap hostels.

Almost everybody else at the dachas.

Tried a few dozen old numbers without much hope, but got lucky with one hit, actually from a sponsorette that had given me her number last year, though we never met.

Met her this time, though. Very nice.

DavidVanSchuma
09-23-13, 06:47
I've been a little busy lately with girls and work. It's been a few weeks of crazy times. Blonde model-like girl came back from vacation in Ukraine and after a few dates was in bed with her regularly. I also was still with the hot brunette mostly every night I wasn't with the blonde but I still had a few opportunities for some fun on the side. I had a few people invite me out to their dachas for the weekend, mostly through Russian male friends who was going with groups of friends which was usually a mixture of girls and guys. Rarely was there a weekend where a single Russian girl would allow me to sleep alone (out of safety of course).

After 3 months in provincial Russia I was back in Moscow for a day business related. It was probably a bad time of day (10h00) because I was wondering where all the girls are? I only saw tourists, men, older people and only occasionally an attractive girl. The first time I arrived in Moscow I was blown away with the attractive women but now I found it mediocre.

My time in Ivanovo is coming to an end unfortunately. If I was in the market for a wife I would definitely be considering taking one of the girls home with me but how to decide if it was an option? Maybe for a later time in life when I will be back for life circumstances have changed.

Stravinsky
09-23-13, 18:43
Rarely was there a weekend where a single Russian girl would allow me to sleep alone (out of safety of course).Yours, or hers? :)

After 3 months in provincial Russia I was back in Moscow for a day business related. It was probably a bad time of day (10h00) because I was wondering where all the girls are? I only saw tourists, men, older people and only occasionally an attractive girl.They are probably all at the dacha.

The first time I arrived in Moscow I was blown away with the attractive women but now I found it mediocre.We should all have this problem.

Thanks for your reports. Most of the guys here will never get beyond the Garden Ring, except on their way to the airport. You have given us a view into a world that few will ever see.

YummyPL
09-23-13, 22:57
After 3 months in provincial Russia I was back in Moscow for a day business related.Thanks for the reports. I am headed to Samara in a few weeks and your reports are part of my inspiration. I return to Moscow at the end of my trip. I hope I don't also find disappointment.

DavidVanSchuma
09-25-13, 17:01
Thanks for the reports. I am headed to Samara in a few weeks and your reports are part of my inspiration. I return to Moscow at the end of my trip. I hope I don't also find disappointment.Enjoy the trip! The only things I had regretted in the past was not having the energy to kick on after a 'date' didn't turn out the way I wanted it. E. G. Going out clubbing after into the night. The 'dating' I was doing wasn't the type of girl to jump into bed on the first date, unfortunately, but meeting a girl out at a club with a little alcohol in the mix probably makes it easier if time is limited. With all the experience so far there has not yet been a girl into bed on the first date with the exception of messing around a little with girls at the dacha parties, but these were already with some fun and games with alcohol and not formal meeting or date. Kinda like I was being pimped out by my friends to Russian girls who he knew wanted a little fun. The conversation went something like this,"We are going out to the dacha to BBQ and drink, do you want to come? There is a single girl I want you to meet, if you like each other you have some romance, if not then we just have fun anyway."

I think I read somewhere here another member commenting that it can takes some dates and time to get things going and I agree with this. I'm not sure if you communicate in Russian with the girls? This would definitely make things easier in the initial meeting, but once able to pin point a dev prepared to communicate in english / Russian it makes little difference I think. There is still an element of being exotic not speaking Russian.

Jonathan Pine
04-11-16, 19:20
Went to Ivanovo. I knew beforehand the nickname City of Brides no longer applied because all the textile factories had closed down so I had no expectations.

The city seems a bit run down, not a lot of girls between the age of 22-30. I think many moved on to Moscow to find better career opportunities after finishing universities, like most cities in the golden ring. Moscow sucks the life.

Out of most cities within several hour train rides distance. People in Ivanovo are friendly, if not depressed. It's one of the poorest regions in Russia.

Didn't try local night clubs so not much to report here. Best Western is the best local hotel, 10 minutes walk to city center.

My impression is that (I could be wrong) girls in provincial Russia, especially cities and towns only several hours away from Moscow, wouldn't sell themselves short and just fuck any guy, foreign or local. They know their true market value.

If they simply go to Moscow or even abroad which they do on average twice a year, usually to cheap countries like Turkey and Egypt where they are swarmed by guys.

So from a quick laid standpoint Russia is not a good choice. The advice I have for you punters is to enroll in a local university with Russian students so you would have more chance develop friendship and relationships the old fashioned way with coeds, just like back home.

But of course this is beyond most of our realistic options.

No taking a Russian language class won't help as you would be in a class with African and Arab guys, not with Russian girls.

Of course one could also go to English department in local university to pretend lost and chat with girls, but I also wouldn't recommend this because since the girls already speak English, they know very well they can easily move to Western countries and reach their maximum market value. They might still chat with you to practice English, but not much more.

I also noticed that very few tall girls, I think the reason is they moved to Moscow as well.

I went to Ivanovo just for the hell of it, just so I can tell myself I finally got to City of Brides, Ura! Only 20 years too late.

Jonathan Pine
04-11-16, 19:51
I agree with the previous posts here, from several years ago, that provincial girls are conservative compares to girls say like in New York.

Therefore I recommended taking an extended time enrolling in local university or simply living in the city. Yeah I know that's impossible for most of us.

Yaroslavl is only 3 hours by train from Moscow, compares to the 7 hours to Ivanovo, night train only. So Yaroslavl is more accessible to punters coming from Moscow. Yaroslavl is also more economically more advanced than Ivanovo.

The average income is higher. People dress decidedly better in downtown area than in Ivanovo. More German cars, too. Shopping center, across the street from Premiere Hotel, more upscale than the crappy Silver City in Ivanovo. In fact some people, both men and women, move from Ivanovo to Yaroslavl to work for the better pay. Yaroslavl is also prettier than the rundown Ivanovo.

The people are friendly.

The good news for you punters is I did have two girls telling me, grudgingly, that I as a krasivi chap now having twice the purchasing power in Russia due to the collapse of ruble and the lack of men anywhere in Russia, that I could get any girl I want in Russia. My Russian skill wasn't so good but I knew it could be an important piece of info so I asked them to explain again, specifically where in Russia is lacking men. The older girl, 26, told me "everywhere!

Well the bad news is, she has a boyfriend, been together 5 years already.

So again, I urge you younger chaps to enroll in a university in Russia, so you'd have more opportunities to meet Russian girls before they are off the market. Going back to the earlier point that they are conservative, that while they might think some of us are quite the catch, but they are unlikely to ditch their boyfriends. They're loyal.

Yeah Russian guys are the luckiest sons of bitches and mofos on the planet.

By the way I do speak basic Russian and can read and write basic Russian as well. I don't think I could've navigate to Ivanovo and Yaroslavl without language skills. I also communicated with people in Russian, albeit broken Russian.

For the expats and punters without language skills or the time, my advice would be to stay in Moscow and go to Night Flight. It'd be more cost effective and much simpler. It was what I did 10 years ago as a newbie.

Jake993
04-12-16, 07:07
I agree with the previous posts here, from several years ago, that provincial girls are conservative compares to girls say like in New York.

JP, Thanks for the field report! Precious little information about girls in the provinces. But I totally agree with you, if you cannot cross the language barrier MOST, but not all, punters are going to have a tough time making ay real progress in the provinces. As you say in your other post, better to stay in Moscow and enjoy Night Flight if you cannot get past basic level of conversation in Russian.