PDA

View Full Version : La Jonquera

Param Ahmad
07-16-13, 05:17

Pahllus Maximus
08-19-13, 09:56
This was a new experiment. Like LOS, namely Disneyland for men. All sorts of girls.

Found a a Basque blonde big titties, a really good rumble and a BBJCIM for round two. Friendly and laughing, gave here E30 tip for BJ well done.

This is a good place gentlemen

So Happy
08-26-13, 22:24
This was a new experiment. Like LOS, namely Disneyland for men. All sorts of girls.

Found a a Basque blonde big titties, a really good rumble and a BBJCIM for round two. Friendly and laughing, gave here E30 tip for BJ well done.

This is a good place gentlemenWHERE is a good place? Are you referring to the town as a whole or a specific club?

IrishLokito
09-03-13, 01:39
Spent two nights in August in Paradise Club and hit the jackpot both nights. First night on entering the club I was immediately drawn to the extraordinary ass of a tall beautiful girl in skimpiest black underwear. Went over and had the luck to meet the beautiful Alexandra, a 10. Two trips to the bedrooms that night with her were unforgettable.

A week later I met Lori a Romanian Brunette beauty another 10. 3 trips to rooms with her during the night featured amazing stripteases, the most extraordinary bjs and sex in every conceivable position. She is without compare.

And I didn't get a chance to have a romp with an amazing looking Morrocan girl called Maryam who is extraordinarily beautiful. €15 admission including one drink. €5 for the room and €70 per half hour with the girls. I could plan a holiday around those 3 beauties.

JavierTravel
11-17-13, 04:39
I've been through this club these days and I can say that a new girl arrived last week, named Angela, from Romania, is 1. 75 cm, has an awesome body, a girl very sympathetic and morbid, many of my colleagues I have fought for up to enjoy it. Fantastic your attention and disposition with customers.

Madams. Ctra. N-II, Km 769. La Jonquera. Capmany / new Romanian Girl Angela.

Ibn Buttita
11-20-14, 00:00
Paradise's reputation preceded it, famously featured in the press for being among the largest brothels in Europe. I saw it as a major destination on my trip, and invested a lot in getting there. A got the train to Figueras and a taxi to La Jonquera (35 Euros for the 20 minute ride, getting there around 9 PM), and at the end of my night after 1 AM a taxi back to Girona, which took about an hour, for a whopping 110 Euros. I'm sad to report that it was not worth the trouble or expense, and that's even before getting into what I invested in sessions there.

If I may use a bad pun, La Jonquera should be called La Junkera. The place is a dump, at least where Paradise is located, it makes a USA Truck stop look elegant by comparison. I can appreciate large clubs in industrial type buildings (like FKK Shark in Darmstadt Germany), but Paradise has all the charm of a Wal-Mart (and that's being unkind to Wal-Mart, actually). I was not offendd by the entry charge of 15 Euros (which gets you a drink), but the large bar / contact room did nothing for me.

My underwhelming first impression was made even worse by the greeting I got from two girls once I got inside Idioma? Language? They shouted at me as I entered? I said Chinese and walked to the bar, where they pursued me. It was a pair of short brunettes, one claiming to be from Moldava (olive skinned and kind of good looking, with nice cleavage), and a kind of plain girl who claimed to be half Turkish, half Spanish. They launched into the hard sell, trying to tempt me with the once in a lifetime chance at a threesome (the next time I hear this, I want to tell the girls that I have probably had more threesomes in my life then they have). They had honed their salesgirl act, I will give them that, with a reply for everyone of my arguments (Me: I want to just relax, Them: We will give you a nice massage; Me: I want to finish the beer I just ordered. Them: You can drink it in the room).

This grew tiresome very fast, and eventually the Moldavan peeled away to get some food. I had preferred parrying the two of them, since at least that one was sexy looking. Now I was left with the half-Turkish girl who became more and more annoying trying to school me in the way the club worked (the girl chooses you, it's better; if you go up to a girl they will give you bad sex), claiming that things were the way they were because the clientele was mostly French who just wanted quick fucks. She even talked about getting any girl I took over her kicked out of the club the next day. At some point I just switched off, very tense, retreating into my beer as this girl got more and more worked up and upset at me being a "difficult client. " She eventually went away, but it was a crappy start to the night but partly my own fault for not sending her away earlier.

I had been trying to scope out the talent over the shoulders of the annoying girl, and now had a better chance to do so. The girls looked to be half to two thirds Eastern European, the rest Latinas. There were some good looking girls, and while most wore sexy dresses, some were wearing very revealing outfits, like the Colombian girl poured into a pants-suit vacuum-packing her ass. I was not bowled over by the talent, but it would do.

I was on the lookout only for Latinas, and when I made eye contact with a curvy one with long black hair and a warm smile, and she came over to me. The contrast with the annoying girl was stark, making me instantly feel relaxed as she embraced me. This Brazilian morena named Flavia warmed up when I guessed she came from Salvador. It didn't take us long to head off get a room. The rooms at Paradise are functional but uninviting, in keeping with the club's fast food sex ethos. Worse is the system for payment: unlike at Privee in Salou where I paid the full cost to the counter, or other venues on my trip where I paid the girl up-front and they passed it on immediately to the management, at Paradise you pay 5 Euros up front at the counter and the fee directly to the girl, who pockets it. This does little for assuring quality or accountability, and the price was never clear; I paid Flavia and the next girl 150 Euros for an hour, but who knows, maybe it was in reality a bit lower, they had no incentive to tell me the correct price.

Flavia said that this was only her second night at Paradise. Our session did have the feel of amateur sex (though she said she had worked elsewhere, I think Germany), since she had that Brazilian passion combined with the sex drive of a woman on the verge of her 30's. That said, kissing did not feature as part of this, which was a major negative for me, and nothing too special.

This still ranked far ahead of my next session. After returning to the bar area it did not take long to find another partner: a dark Dominican girl with very African features, dressed in pink panties and bustier that really pushed up her boobs. I called Jennifer over and she quickly asked me to buy her a drink, which should have been a warning. Anyway, I suggested going to the room as an alternative and off we went, where I gave her 150 for an hour. I can't say the session was unmemorable. Out of her lingerie, petite Jennifer was less sugary sexpot, but still physically admirable: she lifted me up in the air over her shoulder (impressive but kind of scary), and her ass was the hardest I have ever felt in my life, really like a rock. I like a girl to have a sense of humor, but Jennifer's saucy attitude didn't spice up a sensual mood, but dampened it. I'd like to think she was kidding when she told me I licked pussy badly (I am pretty confident in my skills in that department), which did not help my arousal too much. Without any kissing or real passion on her part, it all felt more like a wrestling match than good sex (especially given her athleticism).

More serious, the food I had a lunch began to disagree with me, strongly, which was very disruptive and required a long pause in the middle of the session. When I eventually felt better, and Jennifer has gotten me hard again with a good covered blow job, she told me that my time was up, but that for a 100 Euros I could extend to another hour. I have done this in the past, extending beyond the time in an unremarkable session just so I can come. And this was a mistake this time, like every other time I did this. Predictably, my stomach began acting up again, disrupting the BJ, and I was never able to recover, or need less to say to cum. To top it off, before we left the room Stephanie asked me to buy her that drink again.

At that point I called it a night and headed out to find a taxi, which as mentioned cost me 110 Euros to get back to Girona. The night was one of the worst I ever had for cost to pleasure ratio. I guess there are good looking girls at Paradise, and the quality of my sessions may not reflect what is typical there. But really, unless you are one of the hordes of French guys looking for a cross-border option, I can't see any reason to make Paradise a stop on a sex tourist's itinerary.

Next Reports on Costa Brava / Gerona Forum.

Haokool
12-02-14, 21:29
"La Jonquera should be called La Junkera. The place is a dump".

100% agree with you and wait to see it full swing in summer.

Too bad you didn't have your own car to move yourself around.

Price in Clubs is usually 70 euro half and hour, therefor 150/1 hrs sounds more than legit.

Those clubs have been build by cheap ass brainless tacky mobsters explaining yous Wal-Mart cheap warehouse feeling.

By law, the Club cannot handle money, only F&be and room money, the rest is dealt directly with the girl.

The fact that cheeks harassed you might have been because 1-you looked like a foreigner? 2-they were little to no patron?

Bad food (I had it, different part of the world, same situation) kills it all, and does leave a bad feeling the next day.

La Jonquera is a pit-stop where to empty one or maybe two testicles and then to go back on the road.

Paradise's reputation preceded it, famously featured in the press for being among the largest brothels in Europe. I saw it as a major destination on my trip, and invested a lot in getting there. A got the train to Figueras and a taxi to La Jonquera (35 Euros for the 20 minute ride, getting there around 9 PM), and at the end of my night after 1 AM a taxi back to Girona, which took about an hour, for a whopping 110 Euros. I'm sad to report that it was not worth the trouble or expense, and that's even before getting into what I invested in sessions there.

If I may use a bad pun, La Jonquera should be called La Junkera. The place is a dump, at least where Paradise is located, it makes a USA Truck stop look elegant by comparison. I can appreciate large clubs in industrial type buildings (like FKK Shark in Darmstadt Germany), but Paradise has all the charm of a Wal-Mart (and that's being unkind to Wal-Mart, actually). I was not offendd by the entry charge of 15 Euros (which gets you a drink), but the large bar / contact room did nothing for me..

Chuchuma
12-08-14, 22:37
Stayed in Perpignan about 1/2 north of la Junquera via the E-15 which made it extremely convenient. The town itself is a real dump. Looks like lots of discount stores, trip stops, an brothels.

First stop in my journey was Club paradise. Late Friday evening at 11 PM. Arrived, paid my 15 euros which gives you a drink. As soon as I walked in, before I had even gotten a chance to get a drink, I was getting approached by the ladies. Some of them were very aggresive with one even claiming that she had session with me before, blah, blah, blah. Some of them didn't want to take no for an answer. I finally started just saying no as soon as they approached me. There where plenty of talent to choose from, all shapes, size, and color. I did not count, but probably over 100. Something for everyone, but mostly EE with a few Latinas and Africans. The club has three main rooms, only the first one is non-smoking. After doing my rounds to look who was available and getting a mental list I approached a told blond from Moldavia. She was thin and tall, just the way I like them. We settle for 80 e and went off to a room. You have to pay 5 e for the sheets and tip 2 e to the cleaning lady. My session was good, CBJ, missionary, cowgirls, and finished doggy. Cleaned up and off we were. Not memorable, but not bad either.

Since it was after 1 AM already decided to go to Lady Dallas next. Just a few miles down the road Paid my 15 euros and inside I went. The selection was not as good as in paradise and the girls were as aggressive. Finished my drink and called the night.

Next day went to Moonlight outside of La jonquera. The atmosphere was more relaxed and the ladies seem to be a notch or two above the previous two clubs. Meet a 29 year old Romanian with a perfect shaped ass and tips. She was very pleasant to talk to and we ended up going for a session. The whole experience felt more laid back and relaxed. Session was very good with everything I asked for. Cost was 125.

The drove to club Madam's. The guy at the reception was a real deuahe when I asked if they had an ATM. So, I got pissed and did not go in and drove back to Paradise.

Back in Paradise saw the same talent as the night before. First session a very tight spinner with fake bolt-ONS from Romania. The whole session was rushed and I could not go fast enough for her. She did had a delightfully tight pussy, oh my goodness it was ever so tight.

After a drink I meet a tall blond russian girl was a fantastic body. She works out and had an extremely tight body. We had a drink and talked for about 1/2 hour before going upstairs. In the room she took her time getting us ready and the session was extremely good. Very passioned and really good sex. After we finished, she just wanted to cuddle and talk for a while. A very nice session.

Param Ahmad
01-29-15, 12:24
It's a slow time of year in the ¨club¨ business in Spain. At Lady's Dallas there were maybe 30 or 40 girls standing around at around midnight with nobody to talk with (or have sex with). Many were quite assertive, seemingly desperate for customers.

It was a bit better at Paradise Club, but the girls still vastly outnumbered men. When I went in I was guided to the ¨Privee¨ portion in back where I bought a woman in her late 20's a drink for 50 Euros (which is what it would cost to have intercourse with girls elsewhere in Spain). Price quoted for 30 minutes in a private room was 125 Euros.

However, in the main part of Paradise Club there were many more girls who were equally as attractive as those in the ¨Privee¨ and supposedly elite section at the rear of the Club. In this larger bar area girls quoted me 65 to 75 Euros for 30 minutes. There is no reason in my opinion to go to the ¨Privee¨ section of Paradise Club.

At both Lady's Dallas and Paradise the cost to enter was 15 Euros, which includes a ticket good for one drink.

Be warned that Spanish Police had a roadblock just outside Paradise Club, obviously designed to ensnare Paradise Club customers, where I was asked for my rental car contract, USA driver license, and International Driver License, and was given a brethalizer alcohol test on the spot while I sat in the driver's seat of my rental car.

Fox Two
05-14-15, 11:20
I sampled some of the locations around La Jonquera recently and just wanted to share my impressions.

La Paloma Blanca in Medinya.

And-II, km. 726,6.

17481 Mediny.

Entry Fee: 12 Euro (includes 1 drink).

I arrived here at around 2 AM on a Wednesday night. This was probably an off night as all the girls I saw seemed to be rather average looking. There were probably 7 or 8 girls standing around, but none suited my tastes so I left after my 1st drink. Oh and there were probably 2 or 3 other patrons that I saw sitting in the bar area, so I suppose if you do spot a girl you like, there's not much competition for her from other guys.

Club Paradise.

Poligono Industrial Mas Morato, Avenida Euskadi, 7, 17700 La Jonquera.

Entry Fee: 15 Euro (includes 1 drink).

Parking: Park farther away, or else if you want to park close to the club, you'll be asked to pay a 3 Euro Fee.

Security: metal scanner as you walk in.

After leaving La Paloma, I decided to drive north and check out the famous Club Paradise, reportedly the largest brothel in Europe. The place feels like a converted industrial warehouse, but I suppose it gets the job done. Even on a late Wednesday week night, this place easily had 30 or more girls in view walking around the main area, probably just as many busy working in the rooms. Much more variety here for all tastes and ranges. Unfortunately for me, the girls I liked were all talking to other patrons. This place is popular and at about 3 AM, the guys had outnumbered the girls. I fended off several girls who didn't really appeal to me while waiting to see if any of the girls I did liked got free. No luck with that. I could have easily made a connection here if I just lowered my standards a notch or so, but I wasn't feeling particular horny and was more curious about the other places close by, so I left to go exploring. By the looks of the place, if you're just interested in a quick Get In / Get Off / Get Out session, this is probably a good place for it. I skipped the VIP area, BTW. Might take a look if I come back.

Club Lady's Dallas.

Ctra. Nacional ll, 10.

By the time I got here it was about 3:30 AM and things were winding down. Probably about 20 or so girls in the bar area. Many more girls than guys. I wound up talking with a friendly skinny tall blonde from Ukraine. I probably would have tossed her back into the pool, but it was getting close to closing time and she was nice enough, so I went for it. 60/120 for half / full hour. Opted for 1 hour as I probably wouldn't get another round in this evening. 5 Euro for the room. No towels, which was disappointing. They give out these tissue paper thin sheets to spread over the beds. Man, even Tijuana is better than this. Without towels, the only way to freshen up was to use wet wipes. I suppose it works, but I prefer a little shower play before the main event. The session was pretty average, without much to praise or complain about. I'll have to swing by this place again at a better time and hour to check on the talent. There were 1 or 2 on the way out that turned out to be quite agreeable to my tastes.

Gran Madam's.

Ctra. N11, Km. 769.

La Jonquera.

After Lady's Dallas, I drove to Gran Madam's to check it out. By this time it was close to 6 AM and this place was the opposite of Dallas. 7-8 girls and easily 30 or more guys standing around. I guess the bars up north had all closed and all the guys drove down here. In fact, I'm sure of it, now that I think back and remember a guy I saw earlier in Club Paradise. There's a main bar area with an attached smoking area. Two Russian girls, a blond and brunette immediately latched on to me when I walked in. Although I probably should have kept the brunette, I hate when they do that. I decided to pass on them and sit down to look around and get my bearings. That's when I realized how dead it was here. The 7 or 8 girls I saw weren't very appealing and after about 15-20 minutes, most of them even disappeared. Definitely time to call it a night and head back to the hotel. Not sure if I will be back here, but if I do go, definitely will try to make it in earlier.

That's it for now.

Cheers,

FT.

Jim57
03-10-16, 10:07
Anyone have any recent experience of the La Jonquera clubs? I'll be passing through the area early next month so considering a stop over.

So Happy
03-10-16, 16:21
Anyone have any recent experience of the La Jonquera clubs? I'll be passing through the area early next month so considering a stop over.Yes, and it's fairly consistent. The biggest and with the most girls, but can be much more like a factory production line, is Paradise. My favorite is Lady Dallas as its cheaper and warmer with enough hotties to keep even the most demanding satisfied and I've had 4 or 5 good GFEs there. In 3rd place is Madams that has an awkward internal layout and typically aggressive girls, so I often avoid that.

Jim57
03-10-16, 20:41
Yes, and it's fairly consistent. The biggest and with the most girls, but can be much more like a factory production line, is Paradise. My favorite is Lady Dallas as its cheaper and warmer with enough hotties to keep even the most demanding satisfied and I've had 4 or 5 good GFEs there. In 3rd place is Madams that has an awkward internal layout and typically aggressive girls, so I often avoid that.Thanks. It's probably going to be a Tuesday night when I'll be there. So based on your recommendations I'll probably try Lady Dallas first and then pop over to Paradise if I don't see what I'm after there. Cheap enough entry so no waste really.

Jim57
04-01-16, 12:27
Travelling through France and need to be in Barcelona early afternoon next Wednesday so planning on a stopover in La Jonquera on Tuesday night. Having researched the clubs my plan at resent is to visit Ladys Dallas first and then possibly Paradise depending on how sucessful I am in the first club.

Staying the night in a hotel walking distance from Paradise.

Any recent reports on the clubs or the area would be appreciated.

Jim57
04-06-16, 09:23
Arrived in La Jonquera late afternoon yesterday. Strange looking town. Mixture of huge service areas for trucks, large shopping malls, huge buffet restaurants and of course the clubs. Looking at the registration plates on the vehicles shows very few Spanish cars. Its mainly French but a good splattering of German, Dutch & Belgium as well.

So headed to Ladys Dallas at about 7. 30.15 euro entry which gets you a drink. I took a small bottle of water. Nice enough looking club though fairly dated. Probably 30/35 girls present. Maybe 9/10 men. LU reasonable. Spoke to quite a few girls. Fairly sharky but nothing too pushy. Mix of Romanians and south Americans with a few Spanish girls. None really fitted my profile until I was approached by a tall black haired girl. She told me her name was Anais and she was Hungarian. I suspect though she is a Romanian which I sort of confirmed when I tried to use google translate to explain something. She didn't seem to be able to understand the Hungarian either!

So we headed upstairs and paid the receptionist 65 euro. 5 of this for the bed sheet & condom. Its always hard to know what you are going to get when the girls are part clothed but when Anais took of her clothes I was not dissapointed. Slim, long legs, pert bum and lovely small tits with delicious nipples. She had a smoke while I lay & stared at the tits. Soon it was down to action. Covered BJ, unfortunately, but it was great even so, reverse cow girl then finish with BJ / hand job. I think my scream of "fuck" as I came made her think I was having a heart attack! I assured her I was just well satisfied with the service.

After this I decided to move on and walked back to down to Paradise.

Again 15 euro entry and this time I went for a beer. Decided I wasn't going to take another session. This is a huge fuck factory. As others have said its a bit like Sharks as its a large warehouse type space. Ladys here are far more pushy than Dallas. There must have bbeen at least 60 of them too. Had to do a lot of fending off. Great fun though. Maybe had 20 girls in total rubbing their bodies against me and having a feel of my goods. Many were asking me to buy them a drink. At 40 euro a go I declined. I did have another beer which cost 12 euro. Thats a nice profit margin!

So I've been there and done it. Not sure if I would go again. Decent enough experience but it doesn't really compare with the German FKK scene.

Carlojj
07-22-16, 15:25
Arrived in La Jonquera late afternoon yesterday. Strange looking town. Mixture of huge service areas for trucks, large shopping malls, huge buffet restaurants and of course the clubs. Looking at the registration plates on the vehicles shows very few Spanish cars. Its mainly French but a good splattering of German, Dutch & Belgium as well.

So headed to Ladys Dallas at about 7. 30.15 euro entry which gets you a drink. I took a small bottle of water. Nice enough looking club though fairly dated. Probably 30/35 girls present. Maybe 9/10 men. LU reasonable. Spoke to quite a few girls. Fairly sharky but nothing too pushy. Mix of Romanians and south Americans with a few Spanish girls...Hello friends,

I always go to Spain and morocco to all places but hesitated to see FKKs as I see photos of girls listed on web sites of FKKs are not exiting to me and mature. Am wrong on that?

Msdw1979
09-24-16, 17:17
Haven't seen much updates on this thread. Wondering if places like paradise, etc. Are still worth going to? Or are the ripoffs? Thanks for any input.

Roulard
02-24-17, 10:27
Yesterday about 50 girls at 8 o'clock, not easy to get OWO but.

At the restaurant, I enjoy food and nice streap tease.

A good way to spend time.

The Cane
02-24-17, 16:18
Yesterday about 50 girls at 8 o'clock, not easy to get OWO but.

At the restaurant, I enjoy food and nice streap tease.

A good way to spend time.What's the best way to get to La Jonquera from Barcelona? Take the train?

Remo965
02-27-17, 14:18
What's the best way to get to La Jonquera from Barcelona? Take the train?Best to rent a car. La Jonquera and a place big park type for trucks, with restaurants and hotels. Rent a car and recommend: Club Paradise and Lady Dallas to Jonquera. Figueres, 20 km from the Jonquera, Moonight club, a club with good clientele, beautiful girls and even beautiful Russe, usually 1, 2 at the most.

OldBoy2015
05-07-17, 22:06
Seems to me, that the prices tends to grow up. All girls ask for 70 eur + 5 for pack + 15 for entrance fee = 90 for factory fuck.

Does anybody know the better option close to the French border?

Remo965
05-08-17, 20:32
Seems to me, that the prices tends to grow up. All girls ask for 70 eur + 5 for pack + 15 for entrance fee = 90 for factory fuck.

Does anybody know the better option close to the French border?Go to Figueres, about 20 km from Jonquera and there are 2, 3 small clubs in addition to Moonight. I am not updated on current prices, but only option, in addition to Madam, 5 km from Figueres direction France.

Fox Two
08-25-17, 20:01
Hello friends,

I always go to Spain and morocco to all places but hesitated to see FKKs as I see photos of girls listed on web sites of FKKs are not exiting to me and mature. Am wrong on that?Hello Carlojj,

It would be wrong to consider FKKs to have only unexciting and mature women. Yes, there are certainly exciting young women to be found. The German FKKs I have experienced usually have a good mix of women of all ages, personalities and body types. If you are new to FKKs, usually, the bigger the place, the better the selection and chances for a great time. I have been to German FKKs in Frankfurt, Munchen and Dusseldorf numerous times. I have also been to Paradise and the smaller clubs around it, so I think I have some footing to make a comparison. I agree with Jim57 that the La Jonquera scene really does not compare to what you can get at an FKK. Interests vary however, so if you just want to get in, get off and get out, then perhaps FKKs are of limited added value. However, if you have an afternoon or evening of several hours to spend, FKKs offer a clear advantage.

In FKKs the setting is generally more relaxed; you can have a decent conversation with the girls in a nice setting. Not just bar stool / standing, but also sofas or outside in a reclining lawn chair. Sessions run 50/30 min 100/60 min. Extras are extra. There are certainly sharks who will try to upsell you, but the ambiance is nicer and it is easier to fend them off. You do pay a single house fee up front (50-70 Euro), but from there you can stay until they close. Unlike Paradise, you get a locker to secure your things, endless towels and CLOTH sheets. Robes are available too, either free or 5 Euro fee. Between sessions, food and non-alcoholic drink is also usually available free. Normally there is a spa area with showers and sauna to refresh. So if you plan to do 2, 3 or more sessions over a period of time, FKK have more to offer while you recharge, not just back to the bar stool and another drink.

Good Hunting!

-FT.

ErnestCulpX
10-06-17, 09:46

Does anybody know the better option close to the French border?La Jonquera is renowned because it is an entry point between Spain and France, so, since the French have toughen the law of sexual services, I'm sure that other border towns in Spain like Roncesvalles (Navara), Somport (Aragon), Vielha and Puigcerda (Catalonia) are increasing their offer and their rates are lower.

There are other towns like LaVajol, Agullana or Cantallops nearby La Jonquera, but those are way smaller.

Chris Rob
10-23-17, 07:49
I have a couple of doubts about La jonquera, I hope you can help me.

I've heard that you can find up to 150 different girls at club Paradise, how's the atmosphere? I mean, is there much rivalry among them? Do they pester you or is there a relaxed atmosphere?

My other doubt is where's the nearest airport. From Spain, Barcelona would be the best option for international flights, but there are 2 hours and a half by car. Girona's airport doesn't have many flights. Does anyone know anything about France?

Param Ahmad
01-17-18, 07:21

I've heard that you can find up to 150 different girls at club Paradise, how's the atmosphere? I mean, is there much rivalry among them? Do they pester you or is there a relaxed atmosphere?

My other doubt is where's the nearest airport. From Spain, Barcelona would be the best option for international flights, but there are 2 hours and a half by car. Girona's airport doesn't have many flights. Does anyone know anything about France?A few of the girls at Paradise or Lady's Dallas are pushy enough to be annoying, but for the most part what I remember is looking around and approaching those whose looks I liked.

Skyscanner.com shows no flights between Girona and Madrid. A search for "nearby airports" shows only flights between Barcelona and Madrid -- and none in France. If you're not local, you probably have to fly into Barcelona and drive to La Jonquera from there. I think you will find it is worth the drive. My GPS shows the drive from the Barcelona airport to La Jonquera is 1 hour and 41 minutes if you take the toll roads.

WARNING: When I was at Paradise Club in January 2015 (quoting my report at the time): "Spanish Police had a roadblock just outside Paradise Club, obviously designed to ensnare Paradise Club customers, where I was asked for my rental car contract, USA driver license, and International Driver License, and was given a brethalizer alcohol test on the spot while I sat in the driver's seat of my rental car. " Maybe this is old news, but forewarned is forearmed. The Police said they were supposed to impound my rental car if I didn't have an international driver license, and I didn't have one, but they didn't. Perhaps because they were impressed by my having zero alcohol on the brethalizer test, they warned me and let me go.

Roulard
01-18-18, 14:10
There is one airport in Perpignan in France.

About 40 mn to la Jonquera.

The Cane
01-23-18, 13:23
Well this time, The Cane has made his way to the La Jonquera region of Spain. This is my first time in this area, and I really needed to get here in order to experience the clubs close to the French border. And I have to say. If I butt fuck another pretty white girl, then I just don't know what I'm going to do LOL! I mean, this is getting to be crazy! The availability of anal sex with pretty girls during my previous visits to Spain was modest, but this time the tutes seem ready to give up the booty hole baby! Hahaha! Got to the aforementioned club between 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm, and if I recall correctly, there was a 15 euros cover charge which included one drink. Beyond that, my drinks cost me a very, very reasonable 10 euros a glass. The ladies earn commissions on drinks, the cost of which can vary greatly depending on what they get. So, always confirm the price before you buy a girl a drink at Club Lady's Dallas (wonder where the name comes from) to make sure that's what you want to spend. The cheapest lady drink costs 10 euros.

It was a slow night on a Monday when I went, so not a lot of great choices to be had. As usual, the fuglies were right on me when I entered! That's always very annoying, but I fended them off with finesse and grace hehehe. I ended up settling on a pretty blonde with a statuesque body and a nice ass. Said her name was "Ana" from Hungary (what's with all these Hungarian chicks in Spain), and she was around 26 or 27 years old. That's the perfect age for me. Old enough to have learned how to fuck, but still young enough to have a hot, banging body! Ana delivered a very good massage, which is what I needed due to the discomfort that comes with flying economy class in airliners. As hard as I tried, she would not do BBBJ / CIM. I liked her so much that I decided to break out one of my expensive, super thin Sagamis for the session. I wanted to feel as much of Ana as was possible. Her oral skills were top notch, but I didn't want to cum in the condom, no matter how thin. We did some 69 where Ana loved me munching out her "culito blanco". We went into some cowgirl and mish, and then doggy in that "cho cho". That Hungarian "paprika" was so good, and Ana was talking so damn dirty and provocative about being impregnated with my sperm that I blew my load before I'd even had a chance to fuck Ana in her butt hole!

Well, no way was I leaving without having sampled that blonde "ano". We were out of time, but I didn't give a damn. I got 30 minutes more with Ana. Wasn't leaving before fucking Ana in the ass! Ana sucked me hard again and put on another condom, and then I drilled her deep up in her forbidden anus from various positions. Mostly in cowgirl, but also some doggy. She liked it hard and rough and often, slamming her nice, round white ass down hard against me! I was so turned on that I just stayed hard and couldn't cum, not wanting it to end. Well like anything, all good things must come to an end sometime right? I mean, I couldn't stay in her ass forever no? Finally, the extended session timed out. After we got washed up and dressed and went back downstairs, Ana introduced me to her friend from Moldova (don't recall her name). It wasn't long before they both had me so hard again that my boner pure ached with pain. They were telling that they were both "putas blancas why guapas", and that they wanted me to take them both back upstairs and dick them both way deep (muy profundo) in the assholes! Said they would moan and yell even louder than "las putas en las peliculas". I'm telling you guys that I was so incredibly hard that it fucking hurt! But, I wanted / needed to resist going for another session. It was late. I needed to get back to the hotel. I was less than halfway through my trip, so budget control was also an issue. So what I did was make a future "date" with pretty Hungarian Ana and her equally pretty, dark-haired, Moldovan friend for a perverted anal sex party with the two of them! Yes! Haven't had it yet, and I can't wait! Wish me well my friends!

The Cane
01-23-18, 20:51
That was supposed to be: "They were telling that they were both "putas blancas" and "guapas", and that they wanted me to take them both back upstairs and dick them both way deep (muy profundo) in their assholes! Said they would moan and yell even louder than "las putas en las peliculas". I'm telling you guys that I was so incredibly hard that it fucking hurt! But, I wanted / needed to resist going for another session. It was late. I needed to get back to the hotel because I had some "normal" touristy stuff to do the next day. And I was less than halfway through my trip, so budget control was also an issue. So what I did was make a future "date" with pretty Hungarian Ana and her equally pretty, dark-haired, Moldovan friend for a perverted anal sex party with the two of them! Yes! Haven't had it yet, and I can't wait! Wish me well my friends!

Shark16
01-24-18, 00:05
Hey Cane,
Welcome to Catalonia! Once again a great pleasure reading your reports. What I am missing a bit is the price list. What's the latest going rates for standard stuff and what are extras?

Enjoy!

- S16.

The Cane
01-24-18, 00:54
Hey Cane,
Welcome to Catalonia! Once again a great pleasure reading your reports. What I am missing a bit is the price list. What's the latest going rates for standard stuff and what are extras?

Enjoy!

- S16.Yeah, realized that I forgot to list the prices for sessioning at Lady's Dallas. I'm basically only interested in hour-long session, and Ana told me that the standard price for those for a basic suck and fuck was 150 euros. I actually believe that she was quoting on the high-side, and that some of the less attractive girls in there might accept less. She did tell me something about short-time too, but that went in one ear and out the other since I basically mostly do hour-long sessions. She said she would not do BBBJ / CIM at any price, but that some of the girls would. You can also negotiate with the girls the price for other services. For anal, Ana wanted 100 euros more for that. Most of the girls in there won't go for anal she told me, so I was just elated that the two hottest ones I saw (Ana and her friend) did do anal, and that they were talking to me! Hope this helps some.

Sirioja
01-24-18, 13:41

My other doubt is where's the nearest airport. From Spain, Barcelona would be the best option for international flights, but there are 2 hours and a half by car. Girona's airport doesn't have many flights. Does anyone know anything about France?Yes, Barcelona is the nearest international airport, 170 kms from Junquera, 1 h30 with motorway. Gerone and Perpignan in France are small airport.

Go to visit exceptional Barcelona for Gaudi, streets life, or Figueres for Dali, but compare to German or NL or Austrian clubs, la Junquera really don t worth anymore for girls level, not anymore Lara. Ru Moonight, or Mihaela. Ro Madams, or Loretta. Ro Dallas, level. Rates are more expensive for CBJ and no fluent DFK, with girls less pretty, than in Germany with BBBJ and real DFK with some really pretty girls. Girls in la Junquera are used to French Arabs, for services.

But I always enjoy to visit magic Barcelona.

The Cane
01-25-18, 12:07
Hit Club Paradise on a Wednesday evening around 9 pm, and have to say that the overall experience was less than satisfactory. This club was no paradise. I had hoped for more since I knew this was a big club with a lot of tutes with the booty on duty. Well unfortunately, although I would say maybe there was in the vicinity of 100+ or so girls working, most of them were simply unattractive to me. In all of that group, I found only three to be attractive! And I went with two of them. The cost of entry was 15 euros, and that will get you one drink. After that, they were charging me 17 euros a glass for my preferred drink. Lowest lady drink was 30 euros, from which the girls earn a commission. A basic suck and fuck session with CBJ was 150 euros for an hour, plus 10 euros extra to pay for the sheet that the girl will place on the bed once in the room. If you want something more than the standard service, then you need to negotiate with the girl the price, if she even does what you want.

As soon as I entered, I was hit on by two blonde Czech tutes. And I like blonde Czech tutes LOL! Now normally, the ones to assault a monger right away upon entrance are the total fuglies. But, these two weren't fugly, but still I was weary. They pushed hard for a threesome, but I made it clear that I was not interested, and the less attractive of the two soon left. She knew which of them was the prettiest hahaha! I stayed with the other one, who goes by "Anka". She said she was 34, which is older than what I normally go with, but I was scanning the room as we spoke, and I didn't see too much else I was going to pay for. She was a tallish, blue-eyed blonde who had on some black tights that were so tight and thin that it was almost like she had nothing on her very nice butt. I bought Anka a lady drink and decided to strike a deal. And this is where her bullshit started. She claimed BBBJ / CIM was "not possible" in the club. Told her to save the BS, that I was experienced, and that anything was possible with the right girl. Said I understood if she didn't want to do it, but don't tell me it's "not possible". I decided to stick with Anka since she said she did massage and anal. We made a deal of 250 euros for an hour, which was to include anal sex. She was trying to get me to commit in advance to two or more hours, but no way was I going to do that having never experienced Anka and her service level. Told her if I liked it, I would get more time. Turned out to be a good decision on my part.

We got to the room, and in the end I felt like I was the one who did the most fucking work to please! And then more of her BS. I always bring my own stash of condoms that I like. They fit me and work well for my needs. Well, she didn't want to use my condoms. So, on went one of her condoms, which did fit nice. I will admit that Anka's oral skills were good. We switched to 69, and then that's when I discovered that Anka had an "ugly butt hole" hahaha! I mean, there was just a bit too much extra skin near the aperture of her anus, and that was a turn off for me. I decided then that I would not pursue the butt fuck. From 69, Anka said she wanted me to eat her out, and this is where the work from me went in. Said she wanted to cum, and for me to munch her muffin out good and hard. I obliged, and Anka got really wet in my mouth and eventually did have a small orgasm. She said it was not easy for her to cum with a stranger, but that I had ate her out how she likes it, so she was able to "nut" in my mouth. Now it was my turn! I wanted to mount Anka missionary-style and bang her good and hard and cum. Well, instead of her letting do a full-on missionary mount, she turns her upper body and torso to the left side, allowing me entry only from the back with her ass turned towards me. I hate it when the tutes do this (and also holding the condom when fucking, which she didn't do)! Often times, they say because the weight of a man on them hurts their chest and tits. Well, I'm not that big and heavy! Knew I was not going to cum in the position she offered because I don't like it. So, I demanded that Anka let me do full missionary, and she relented. Fucked her how I like and spermed in her. Now, it was time for some massage. Once again, Anka pissed me off by not wanting to do the kind of full body massage that I like. Claimed "nobody" asked for full body, and that she would only do the back! Fuck her! Session ended, and I got the fuck out from Anka's standardized, mediocre-level service I would rate it.

I had not had dinner yet, so decided to eat in the club's restaurant, which was decent. My first menu choice was not available, so I had roasted chicken with potatoes and veggies instead, and it was quite tasty. Capped it all off with a "postre" of vanilla ice cream. Total cost, with a bottle of water plus shrimp cocktail appetizer was 35 euros. And then, it was back on the hunt for some more ass! Well, the hunt was long and arduous as I just wasn't seeing anybody good from among all those tutes. Was approached by many, many fuglies, including from the Dominican Republic. I simply just don't like most Dominicanas, including their pushy attitudes, and therefore will probably never visit that country. I have been with one Dominicana in my life. Met her in Seville, and she was pretty. I remember that she snorted coke in the room. Me? I don't do that shit. I just fucked her in the ass something good is all! Anyway, finally I saw a pretty, trashy-looking, fake blonde with lots of tattoos (I like). The kind who looks like she can and will deliver a top-notch PSE session. Did not decide to pull the trigger and walked off to some other part of the club, but she had caught me looking and followed hehehe. So, I decided with this one, I want the PSE, and if she is not going to agree to deliver, then no deal. Said she was Romanian, and things started out wrong when she said she would not do BBBJ / CIM because it was unsanitary and would spread disease. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit! And I told her so. Told her I been getting sucked off bare for years no problems. Then she said that if a girl would do that with me, then she was doing it with other guys too. And? LOL! Finally, she got feed up and turned and walked away. Fuck you too tute LOL!

It was after that when I saw the hottest girl of the night in there according to my tastes. She seemed a little shy and reserved at first, and I attribute that to her young age of 22. The young tute went by "Raissa", and said she was from Albania. I got excited then, because I had been with two Albanian girls in Spain before for only the second time I have ever done a threesome, and it was hot! Told Raissa about this, and she said she had an Albanian friend if I wanted two girls. Well, her friend was nowhere in Raissa's league (why is this the case more often than not), so I passed. It was Raissa, and Raissa alone that I wanted. Maybe about 5'6 or 5'7, longish dark hair, a beautiful tan and smile, nice butt, beautiful eyes. Young, attractive, exotic Albanian pussy! Got to have it! And, I don't care she does BBBJ / CIM or anal! I need to fuck this! Agreed to 1 hour with Raissa in the room. I told Raissa that because she was so beautiful and special, I wanted to use one of my expensive, super thin Sagami condoms with her. She was flattered and OK with that. She sucked the Sagami onto my dick like a pro 10 years her senior, then delivered some damn good skull. I wanted to nut seeing Raissa's pretty white, Albanian face sucking on my boner, but held back. We went into some 69 which allowed me to lick Raissa's young arsehole out. Could tell by the size of her anal opening that she had not been taking it much in the butt hole, if ever. Give her time! From 69 we went into some doggy with Raissa watching herself in the mirror at the head of the bed getting doggy-boned, and then finally into partial missionary. I say partial because Raissa was sitting up a bit so that she could watch my big dick going in and out of her young body. Raissa liked to watch. She liked to see. I liked that very much. I liked feeling my excited, swollen boner head smack up against her young cervix. It all made me cum in her tight, tanned, and toned Albanian body! From there, Raissa delivered a better massage than Anka did. Although, even still, she would not do full body massage, but only the back. Grrrrrrr!

Would I go to Club Paradise again? My answer is only if I happened to be in the area again for some reason other than mongering, which is extremely unlikely. I found nearly all of the girls there to be unattractive, they don't want to do BBBJ / CIM, and probably most won't do anal either. Reticence to do full body massage, mediocre service minus any "heat" or passion. Nope, would never make a specific trip just to go to this club again. This is how I'm currently feeling now about mongering in the whole of the province of Girona and the Costa Brava region. Mongering in Madrid and Barcelona has been, so far, the best for me.

The Cane
01-26-18, 23:07
I had a plan to spend an evening at Gran Madam's, only to get there on a Thursday night to discover that the place was closed! WTF? I mean, how did I miss that? Well, the restaurant was open, but there wasn't a single, solitary customer there at around 9 pm! There was a young guy there who I queried to try to find out what was going on, but the guy spoke neither English nor Spanish. I don't know what the hell he was speaking as it didn't sound like French or Catalan either. Just some fucking grunting or something! He went and got this Chinese lady from the kitchen who spoke a little Spanish. What I could make out between the two of them was that the place, except the restaurant, was closed for renovations, painting, and so on. They said they had no idea when the chicas would be back. Maybe in two months? WTF? Well, rightly or wrongly, that's what I understood them to be saying. If anybody else knows something different, please chime in.

Anyway, it's a good thing that the La Jonquera clubs are in relative close proximity to one another. I hadn't eaten dinner yet, and I had planned to do so at Gran Madam's, then look for a satisfactory piece of ass. Well, that wasn't going to happen. So now what? I decided to head over to Club Paradise mainly because of their restaurant. Then after that, I would head over to Lady's Dallas, which is the La Jonquera club that I like the best. Lady's Dallas has a restaurant too, but I like the one at Paradise much better. Got to Paradise and headed straight to the restaurant to order dinner. Didn't want to be bothered the whole time running the gauntlet of tutes in the main bar area. On the way in, I saw the trashy, tattooed-up, Romanian blonde who had walked away from me the night before because I was insisting on a BBBJ. We both smiled, but I kept it moving. Had to be strong and not allow lust to defeat me! I also saw the beautiful, 22 year-old, Albanian Raissa who I'd fucked (the hottest tute in the Paradise house if you ask me), who I didn't quite recognize at first. She had changed her hairstyle. Women and hairstyles! A man wears the same hairstyle for his entire fucking life while a woman has a different one every week or less! WTF? LOL!

Had dinner, and since my 15 euro entrance fee got me a drink, I went back out to the main bar after dinner to imbibe. Saw blonde Czech Anka who I'd fucked the night before ahead of having sexual relations with Raissa. Anka saw me too, but did not approach, whereas her friend who was in on trying to get me to go for a threesome did. I was looking for beautiful Raissa for a chat, but didn't see her. Figured she was upstairs sucking and fucking she looks so damn good! Several other girls approached me, but I was determined to stick to the program. Eat, have a drink, then get the fuck out and head to Club Lady's Dallas. And that's what I did too. Good decision because it led to my best night in La Jonquera, and probably the best in Spain so far this journey! I'll write about that in a follow-up post. But, I'll tell you mongers this right now. Wasn't nothing but a butt sex party, party, party! I say a a butt sex party, party, party! LOLOLOL! Gangsta party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9noL7HHBSxU? No! It was a white girls, butt sex party, party, party! I'm telling you! Break out the champagne Mr. Ho hahaha! Stay tuned!

Pepe1976X
01-27-18, 15:00
The Cane. Thoroughly enjoyed reading about your Club exploits in and. E. Spain. Thanks for reporting.

Pepe1976X
01-27-18, 15:08
Go to visit exceptional Barcelona for Gaudi, streets life, or Figueres for Dali, but compare to German or NL or Austrian clubs, la Junquera really don t worth anymore for girls level, not anymore Lara. Ru Moonight, or Mihaela. Ro Madams, or Loretta. Ro Dallas, level. Rates are more expensive for CBJ and no fluent DFK, with girls less pretty, than in Germany with BBBJ and real DFK with some really pretty girls. Girls in la Junquera are used to French Arabs, for services.

But I always enjoy to visit magic Barcelona.Thanks Sirioja for this contribution but it does not tally with my experiences and reading other forums especially about the deteriorating German scene. Barcelona is not a Club venue but great for its privees and La Jonquera is far better than you allude. What are you comparing it to in NL?

The Cane
01-27-18, 19:20
OK, having screwed up by planning an evening at a partially closed Gran Madam's, I made my way over to Lady's Dallas after dinner at Club Paradise. I had planned to return one day later for my "cita" (date) with blonde, Hungarian Ana and her pretty, tanned, dark-haired, Moldovan friend whose name I did not remember. I was sure they were going to be there, so why not now? I mean, a monger needs to be flexible in order to take advantage of opportunities right? And so does a tute no? So I get to Lady's Dallas, pay my 15 euros entry fee, and step inside, and who do I see but a smiling Ana and her friend (whose name I was reminded was Ramona). Yeah! Two hot girls eager to throw me an anal sex party! Ana remarked that she thought I said Friday. To keep things simple, I just told her that I would not be able to make it on Friday, so I stopped by that Thursday night. No problem baby! The three of us stepped to the bar to get warmed up with some drinks. A Cuba Libre for me, and a couple of lady drinks for them. And then, things picked up where we left off last time. Ana and Ramona enjoyed their "copas" while I enjoyed kneading and gripping and squeezing on their delectable butt cheeks, which they would take turns grinding into my stiffening dick! And all of the dirty, PSE talk my God! They were both telling me how they wanted to go "arriba" so that I could fuck them both in the ass and make them shout "como las putas en las peliculas". And on and on! Suffice it to say that we didn't wait to finish our drinks before leaving for a planned hour-long session, with them on either side of me with their arms around me, and my hands cupping them cheeks! Yes sir!

So we get up there and Ana and Ramona start to undress, showing off their banging bodies and bitching asses! And oh man more of the dirty, PSE fantasy talk! Both girls told me that they wanted me to impregnate them both with a baby! Give them both a baby! I asked what they wanted, a boy or a girl? Ramona said to give her a boy with my sperm, and that Ana would like a girl. Ana protested no, no, no! Said she wanted "gemelas" (twins), with one boy and one girl, to which I could not hold back my laughter LOLOLOL! We were all laughing at that point LOL! But hey, soon it was time to stop fucking around and start taking care of business! Ana and Ramona both used the bidet to clean their cootchies while I took a quick shower. And then, it was onto the bed for a much needed 4-hands massage. And man did I need that too! Seemed like the soreness in my neck from the plane had only gotten worse versus better. I needed Ana and Ramona to work some magic on me with those 4 hands, and they did too. Worked out all the kinks with a nice, relaxing massage. I let the massage go longer than I normally would, eating up valuable session time, but like I said, I really needed it. So, I let them carry on with the massage longer than I normally would. Then, with my neck feeling good, it was time for some sucking and fucking! Ana, the leader of the two, sucked on a condom and went to work. It was hard not to cum looking at her pretty, blonde, white face sucking on my big boner with her "mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah" sucking sounds. But I fought it back and told Ana to give Ramona some dick. Let Ramona have some dick too (she was also a damn good cocksucker)!

I had those two hot tutes trading my dick back and forth between them from one warm, wet, set of lips and mouth and to the other. Then Ana decided it was time for her to get her butt hole licked! She spun around 69-style putting her nice ass in my face, and boys I went "Tomjackin" on her ass hahaha! Talking buried my forehead, nose, and mouth all up in between Ana's ass cheeks and started to munch that butt hole of hers out! Ana really enjoyed it, but I couldn't let her be greedy. I couldn't let her be greedy! After all, Ramona needed her butt hole munched out too! So, I told Ana to switch with Ramona and let Ramona go into 69, which they did. And oh my God what another beautiful white girl arsehole for my face! Whereas Ana's ass is alabaster white, Ramona was toting around a nice, tanned heiney with one glorious, precious little "brownie" up in there. I pursed my lips up and sucked! That's right! Ramona moaned in pleasure. I suckled on Ramona's A-hole for several minutes before Ana demanded some more tongue in her ass! Gave her some more before everybody decided it was time to start fucking! I laid back while Ana, the more dominant of the two, went to mount me cowgirl style. I asked her if she was going to take it in the "cho cho" first. Ana shook her head no! That she wanted to get fucked in the ass! Wasn't nothing but a butt sex party, party, party! A white girls butt sex party, party, party! Hahaha! Ana eased me into her "culito prohibido" (forbidden asshole), then she went to town my friends! I mean she was picking them up (them snow white butt cheeks) and sitting them down! Threw that pretty blonde hair back and "whack, whack, whack, whack" lewdly against my body. I asked Ana if she liked that dick so deep up in her anus like that. She responded "si". Said she wanted me to put some sperm in her A-hole and was speaking so much dirty shit that I could not hold back and exploded with probably the hardest nut I'd had so far this trip! "Muy profundo" up in Ana's butt hole!

Well guess what? With the long massage and all that cock sucking and arsehole licking and buggering Ana's anal cavity, we were about to run out of time! We were going to run out of time, but no way in hell was Ramona about to leave that room without having taken The Cane up in her anal canal too! No fucking way! Was my own fault for letting the massage go long. No problem, I procured another 30 minutes with my "butt fuck girls" so that I could get up in Ramona's pooty hole too. You damn straight! And I wanted her to do me cowgirl-style too. Just like Ana did, so I could look up and see her pretty Moldovan face while enjoying Ramona's anus. Ramona sucked another condom on, then both she and Ana gave me some more skull before it was time for Ramona to get her poot chute plugged up too! Ramona assumed the position, then gently sunk her tender, warm brownie down onto my dick! Aww yeah! Aww yeah! She closed those pretty eyes and threw that head back. Getting shanked up the butt! After I was in and Ramona got comfortable, she started "long dicking" my dong up in her ass! Nice long strokes all up in her butt! She was going up so high that my dick slipped out. Ramona hurried up and put that dick back up in her butt hole! Started her long dicking routine up the butt again. And again my dick slipped out! Ramona hurried the fuck up and put me back up into her anus! By this time my God The Cane had entered butt fuck Heaven on earth hahaha! No way was I cumming again. The dick was just going to stay rock hard for those two PSE putas to take as much of it up the ass was possible! Well, as good as Ramona was, she still wasn't as good as Ana. And after a few more minutes, she said she had to stop as she couldn't take anymore of the dick in he pooter LOL! And what does Ana do? That tute is lubing my dick up and dying for another chance to shank herself up in her own asshole again! Yay-uh! Just a motherfucking butt sex party! Ana mounted cowgirl style and started picking them up and sitting them down against me again! Dudes, I was all up in that tute's shit! And I mean fucking deep too! It's like she just couldn't get enough dick in her ass! But after awhile, even Ana had to get up off that dick as she too finally had gotten her fill LOL!

Damn, what a night! The Cane wore them butt holes out! It started out fucked up, but man did that change! I found a way to save the night! Ana and Ramona asked me if it had been good? Hell yes it was good! Asked if I had enjoyed their "culitos blancos" (white assholes) and if they had given them up to me "como las putas en las peliculas"? Hell yes chicas! Told me that was because they were in fact both "putas blancas" themselves and aimed to please. Oh my God fuck me! You guys are going to mess around and get me rock hard again hahaha! Ana and Ramona were like "hey, stay with us all night long". Well, no fucking way was I about to do that. I'd spent enough on butt sex for one night LOL! But man was I tempted to spend some more on some more butt hole! You see, the three of us got cleaned up and went downstairs, where I laid eyes on a hot, brunette tute who I had not seen at Lady's Dallas before! I ordered another round of drinks to wrap-up my butt sex party with Ana and Ramona. We stood there a drank and joked and laughed about the kinky shit we had just done, then Ana and Ramona said they wanted to step away for a minute to have a smoke. Cool! And that's when the other, "new" hot chick and one of her friends (not in the same league) made their move on me. I don't recall the petty one's name, but man did she have one nice, round ass! Told me she was from Romania and blah, blah, blah blah (I really wasn't hearing the rest as I was drooling over her ass), and then she turned and put that "bubble" right on my newly excited, hard dick followed by a fuck me in my "culito"! Fuck both me and my friend in "nuestros culitos"! Oh my God geez fuck me I'm thinking now! All this butt hole on the menu in Spain! WTF? By this time, Ana and Ramona had returned to the main bar, and I could see them peering over at me getting "baited" hahaha! Looking to see if The Cane was going to go for some more "booty bait" LOL! Man, and I was tempted too! Looked so damn good and inviting! But gents, I kept to my senses and stuck with my decision that I'd already licked and dicked enough ass for one night hahaha! I stayed strong in my conviction hehehe!

Finished my drink, then went to kiss and hug both Ana and Ramona goodbye. They asked when I would be back again. I told them that I didn't know, but really I knew the truth, which is that I will never see either one of them ever again for the rest of my life. And at the same time, I will never, ever forget them either, or what we did. That was only the third time I have done a threesome in my entire life. Strangely enough, two of those three went down in Spain (the second one), and the first one happened in Brazil. I'll never forget any of those girls. And especially Ana and Ramona. You see, they both took it in the ass, whereas only one of the two girls did in my other two threesomes. Ana and Ramona will be forever remembered, if only for that alone But, we'll never see each other again. Sadly, such is the life and lot of the lone and lonely traveling monger.

Cristopher
03-20-18, 11:59
Yes, Barcelona is the nearest international airport, 170 kms from Junquera, 1 h30 with motorway. Gerone and Perpignan in France are small airport.

But I always enjoy to visit magic Barcelona.I agree with Sirioja. The Junquera is the brothel in this part of Europe and Paradise is the most excellent one, though it doesn't mean that their escorts are worth more than those you can come across at some other place. I wouldn't travel just for that. Another thing you should make sure is to ski in the Pyrenees if you live relatively close.

Sunty
04-07-18, 12:57
Hello,

Is there a site where you can find experiences with girls that are at Paradise club ATM?

Greets.

So Happy
04-07-18, 18:17
Hello,

Is there a site where you can find experiences with girls that are at Paradise club ATM?

Greets.No. This forum is the best that you are going to get.

Berthold
04-07-18, 19:28
Hello,

Greets.www.sexomercadobcn.com/clubs-de-alterne-puticlubs-f304.html

Roulard
04-08-18, 07:55
https://youppie.net/forum/.

You need to read French, a lot of information in the Spanish section.

Jooeey
06-04-18, 11:06
I was watching this TV Documentary on DW Channel about how the Sex Business has grown in La Jonquera? Has it really surpassed Germany in being a great place to have sex? What is the Price the girls charge? And what Nationalities are available? Has it become a great Place to have Sex and Fun even than Germany?

So Happy
06-05-18, 16:51
I was watching this TV Documentary on DW Channel about how the Sex Business has grown in La Jonquera? Has it really surpassed Germany in being a great place to have sex? What is the Price the girls charge? And what Nationalities are available? Has it become a great Place to have Sex and Fun even than Germany?FFS, RTFF! There are endless comments on La Jonquera and the differences between Spain and Germany. It's an endless and meaningless debate.

ShooBree
06-05-18, 17:25
FFS, RTFF! There are endless comments on La Jonquera and the differences between Spain and Germany. It's an endless and meaningless debate.It's just another troll, this site is full of them now.

Jooeey
06-06-18, 07:58
FFS, RTFF! There are endless comments on La Jonquera and the differences between Spain and Germany. It's an endless and meaningless debate.For me, Germany offers very low priced Sex and some OK options, mostly East Europeans they aren't that bad as well and especially Germany has FKK's so it is really a great place for value for your money, I see a lot of Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians girls working in Spain I don't know if that is the only difference. But I would like to have some experience in Spain if I get to do some Spanish girls, not South Americans really. So I am really looking for a comparison report on Germany versus Spain for sex mongering!

So Happy
06-07-18, 15:44
For me, Germany offers very low priced Sex and some OK options, mostly East Europeans they aren't that bad as well and especially Germany has FKK's so it is really a great place for value for your money, I see a lot of Venezuelans, Colombians, Brazilians girls working in Spain I don't know if that is the only difference. But I would like to have some experience in Spain if I get to do some Spanish girls, not South Americans really. So I am really looking for a comparison report on Germany versus Spain for sex mongering!Mongerer88, you have the patience of a saint, so maybe you can explain to Jooeey the meaning of "FFS, RTFF! There are endless comments on La Jonquera and the differences between Spain and Germany for mongering. It's an endless and meaningless debate".

Mongerer88
06-07-18, 17:28
Mongerer88, you have the patience of a saint, so maybe you can explain to Jooeey the meaning of "FFS, RTFF! There are endless comments on La Jonquera and the differences between Spain and Germany for mongering. It's an endless and meaningless debate".The kind of comparisons that Jooey wants are impossible. We aren't even talking about apples to oranges, we are talking about comparing various fruits and vegetables to one another that have nothing in common other than being in the same grocery section.

To top it all off, all the posters on ISG are vastly different in terms of ages, interests, geographic origination and length of trips.

La Jonquera isn't really even Spanish mongering. It exists because of the abundance of guys in southern France who want to drive over the border, slam two or three ladies, and drive back. Due to the remoteness of its location, I can't see why anyone would fly into Barcelona and drive there. To each his own of course, but if seeing multiple women at one place prior to selecting one for sex is your thing, and if you are traveling from a point distant from either Spain or Germany, I would think a person would choose an FKK over La Jonquera. The FKKs are better set up for the comfort of a distant traveler whose interest is spending a significant length of time in one place and having sex with several women over that period of time, and are closer to airports and mass transit points.

I do believe that Barcelona and Madrid have the advantages of providing a greater variety of different types of women than either German FKKs or La Jonquera, as well as providing greater touristic opportunities between orgasms. But this requires the traveler to often use technology such as a cell phone with WhatsApp to book specific appointments and to have an interest in walking and using mass transit to see beaches, neighborhoods, museums, etc. In between sex, and some posters either have no interest in that, have seen it already, or have a long enough trip that they might do an FKK all day on a given day and tourism the next day.

Personally, my strongest preference goes toward places like Barcelona's teensbcn, Vecinitasbcn, deseosbarcelona, and a couple of Barcelona independents, with seeing each lady a few hours apart every day for a few days, while exploring Barcelona during the hours in between sessions. Others less interested in the beach and the level of uniqueness of each neighborhood would find Madrid a better touristic choice than Barcelona (particularly since Madrid has a greater variety of nationalities represented by its sex workers than Barcelona does). This Barcelona or Madrid method I described has the potential to provide a lot of variety and provide an overall enjoyable holiday and I don't find the overall spending to be higher than La Jonquera or an FKK. But that does not appeal to everyone, especially those who enjoy clubs, and it does require a certain level of trust in reviews since such an itinerary requires bookings rather than a selection after interactions.

It is more the differences in the characteristics and personalities of ISG members that make comparisons useless, more so than the differences between the ladies and countries themselves. I do get amazed at the lack of self-confidence that some ISG posters exhibit. Some guy with no Barcelona escort reviews will say that the best sex is at La Jonquera and sure enough a guy who really seems to like Barcelona escorts will announce that he must have been doing it all wrong. Perhaps he has so little in common with the guy who likes La Jonquera that he would not share the same level of enthusiasm about the place to justify the time and expense of renting a car and driving a long distance in a foreign country to go to the middle of nowhere.

A guy has one dick and it is capable of producing a finite number of orgasms in a period of time. Women have three orifices into which said dick can be inserted, one of which is, in my opinion, largely useless if the dick has a condom on it. There are an unlimited number of fetishes, but realistically the vast majority of people are sexually aroused only by five or so of those. Women are generally viewed as having looks and bodies on a scale of 1-10, have hair colors in one of three variations, and are most attractive during two decades of an eight decade life span. It is easy to find several locales that generate a sufficient variety of women that meet the upper tier of sexual offerings. The differences amongst those locales are more pronounced in terms of non-sex factors than in terms of differences in its sex workers. Those non-sex differences should probably drive the decision regarding the choice of destination.

Jooeey
06-08-18, 07:16
To each his own of course, but if seeing multiple women at one place prior to selecting one for sex is your thing, and if you are traveling from a point distant from either Spain or Germany, I would think a person would choose an FKK over La Jonquera. The FKKs are better set up for the comfort of a distant traveler whose interest is spending a significant length of time in one place and having sex with several women over that period of time, and are closer to airports and mass transit points.Well said! That's very well explained!! As at sohappy mentioned about you, You do sound like a Saint and an experienced Mongerer, but yes you hit the nail right, if someone is traveling distant place like me from South Asia as I do, I do like the opportunity of seeing multiple women Naked check out their goods and then decide, that offers More value for my money. And that is why I say FKK's are more value for money. I also see a familiar name here "The Cane" he is a known name on the German FKK's forum, so maybe he can also put some light on it. But one thong though baffles me why are there so many South Americans Venezuelans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Brazilians in Spain? Is it because of the language similarity? I wonder if I could get to do a Spaniard girl while in Spain which is what I would be looking out for!

Mongerer88
06-08-18, 13:16
I am not big on driving in Europe if I don't have to, but the trip looks fairly straightforward from Barcelona.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Barcelona, +Spain / La+Jonquera,+Spain / at 41.9025455,2.5572989,9 z / data=!4 m8!4 m7!1 m2!1 m1!1 s0 x12 a49816718 e30 e5:0 x44 b0 fb3 d4 f47660 a!1 m2!1 m1!1 s0 x12 ba9 be935 d97 e87:0 x55 facaf7 cafaa868!3 e0.

I know there are trains part of the way, as Girona with its ancient walls and Jewish Quarter, and the Dali Museum in the area north of that is a very popular day train trip, but apparently the mass transit goes away once you reach the Dali Museum, since the maps say no mass transit routes are available from Barcelona to La Jonquera. But it looks to be a pleasant drive with some tourism along the way if that interests you.

As far as local Spaniards, the best reviewed independent is Noa Secret, who simply gets all outstanding reviews. She is relatively expensive at 150 euros an hour, but if you saw her in Barcelona prior to your road trip, you would be more likely to cum twice in the hour, perhaps making the cost more reasonable in your mind.

https://www.girlsbcn.co.uk/escort/gbnoa13.html

For a lower cost and a shorter session, the teensbcn place is well reviewed in the Barcelona thread and has mostly local Spanish college girls. This is not a brothel, but is instead a collection of independents. So you won't get a line-up or interaction. You make an appointment with a specific lady based on the pictures and the reviews.

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/teensbcn-napols-17x-consell-de-cent-bcn-f373.html

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/teensbcn-napols-17x-consell-de-cent-bcn-t346561.html

Well said! That's very well explained!! As at sohappy mentioned about you, You do sound like a Saint and an experienced Mongerer, but yes you hit the nail right, if someone is traveling distant place like me from South Asia as I do, I do like the opportunity of seeing multiple women Naked check out their goods and then decide, that offers More value for my money. And that is why I say FKK's are more value for money. I also see a familiar name here "The Cane" he is a known name on the German FKK's forum, so maybe he can also put some light on it. But one thong though baffles me why are there so many South Americans Venezuelans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Brazilians in Spain? Is it because of the language similarity? I wonder if I could get to do a Spaniard girl while in Spain which is what I would be looking out for!

The Cane
06-08-18, 13:35
La Jonquera isn't really even Spanish mongering. It exists because of the abundance of guys in southern France who want to drive over the border, slam two or three ladies, and drive back.This is another very good point. A girl in La Jonquera is more likely to greet you with a "bonjour" versus an "hola". And they know guys come there for wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And for that reason, I found the service levels to pretty much suck (especially at Paradise) with lazy attitudes. Combine that with the place being out of the way and there not being many lookers per my tastes, and for me La Jonquera is a no go and / or no return. That said, I did find a couple of winners at Club Lady's Dallas! But still, that's not enough for me to go out of my way to go back to La Jonquera. Madrid is still the best in Spain for me. But even there, I'm not likely to return because the price points for services rendered just aren't right. In Europe, for me Germany is king!

CakeJake
06-22-18, 10:11
This is another very good point. A girl in La Jonquera is more likely to greet you with a "bonjour" versus an "hola". And they know guys come there for wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And for that reason, I found the service levels to pretty much suck (especially at Paradise) with lazy attitudes. Combine that with the place being out of the way and there not being many lookers per my tastes, and for me La Jonquera is a no go and / or no return. That said, I did find a couple of winners at Club Lady's Dallas! But still, that's not enough for me to go out of my way to go back to La Jonquera. Madrid is still the best in Spain for me. But even there, I'm not likely to return because the price points for services rendered just aren't right. In Europe, for me Germany is king!Hi!

I think that everything that's been said about La Jonquera is right. I have also seen several TV documentaries and have passed through that area many times on my way to work. I got to say that the place is full of girls, guys, transsexuals, brothels. And everything you can conceive of. In fact, if you want to have a quick look at everything that's happening in that area, this contact page has lots of ads: http://www.pasion.com/contactos/la-jonquera.htm.

So Happy
06-22-18, 19:12
This is another very good point. A girl in La Jonquera is more likely to greet you with a "bonjour" versus an "hola". And they know guys come there for wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And for that reason, I found the service levels to pretty much suck (especially at Paradise) with lazy attitudes. Combine that with the place being out of the way and there not being many lookers per my tastes, and for me La Jonquera is a no go and / or no return. That said, I did find a couple of winners at Club Lady's Dallas! But still, that's not enough for me to go out of my way to go back to La Jonquera. Madrid is still the best in Spain for me. But even there, I'm not likely to return because the price points for services rendered just aren't right. In Europe, for me Germany is king!The point that I have made in the past about La Jonquera is that, with 3 big brothels and lots of street walkers, there's a very good chance that you'll find something that you will fancy. Yes, Paradise is a meat factory with lots of garlic munchers, but I had one of my best punts there of all time with an outstanding Brazilian, and I've also had great experiences at Dallas (the best of the 3 IMHO) and Madams (difficult layout). There are maybe up to 500 gals around in total, so pretty much guaranteed that you'll find what turns you on. So if you are north of Barcelona then I definitely think its worth a trip, unless you hate the club scene.

CakeJake
07-20-18, 14:07
Considering all the tourist options that Spain has on offer in summer, I imagine that there's some off season rush in the summer months, right? Or am I mistaken? Is any brothel closed, or are there fewer girls?

Param Ahmad
08-13-18, 22:04
"Sex for Sale in Spain": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbJU7P-s7KY. This is an interesting 28 minute documentary published in 2018 about prostitution in La Jonquera, Spain, including the Town's female mayor's unsuccessful attempts to suppress it. La Jonquera is part of Catalonia, a region of Spain. She suggests prostitution may be banned in Catalonia if Catalonia becomes independent from Spain. See: Catalonia Declares Independence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOrpDgKjaU. However, the Wikipedia article, "Catalonia," indicates that as of August 2018 Catalonia (and hence La Jonquera) are still part of Spain despite an overwhelming majority of Catalonia referendum voters favoring independence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia.

Remember that for those from most of the world an international driver license is needed to drive in Spain. See: https://www.autoeurope.com/international-drivers-license-in-spain/.

Pepe1976X
08-14-18, 17:02
"Sex for Sale in Spain": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbJU7P-s7KY. This is an interesting 28 minute documentary published in 2018 about prostitution in La Jonquera, Spain, including the Town's female mayor's unsuccessful attempts to suppress it. La Jonquera is part of Catalonia, a region of Spain. She suggests prostitution may be banned in Catalonia if Catalonia becomes independent from Spain. See: Catalonia Declares Independence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOrpDgKjaU. However, the Wikipedia article, "Catalonia," indicates that as of August 2018 Catalonia (and hence La Jonquera) are still part of Spain despite an overwhelming majority of Catalonia referendum voters favoring independence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia..Sadly this poorly educated and low intelligence Socialist is typical of so many of the deluded left socialist politicians in Spain today. Declaring Unilateral Independence After holding an illegal referendum is neither Democracy or proof of a majority! The greatest comment was to blame Madrid for her laziness and inability to direct the local police force resources!

MeatMan
10-25-18, 20:58
"Sex for Sale in Spain": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbJU7P-s7KY. This is an interesting 28 minute documentary published in 2018 about prostitution in La Jonquera, Spain, including the Town's female mayor's unsuccessful attempts to suppress it. La Jonquera is part of Catalonia, a region of Spain. She suggests prostitution may be banned in Catalonia if Catalonia becomes independent from Spain. See: Catalonia Declares Independence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOrpDgKjaU. However, the Wikipedia article, "Catalonia," indicates that as of August 2018 Catalonia (and hence La Jonquera) are still part of Spain despite an overwhelming majority of Catalonia referendum voters favoring independence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia.

Remember that for those from most of the world an international driver license is needed to drive in Spain. See: https://www.autoeurope.com/international-drivers-license-in-spain/.All of the women at the beginning of the video would put most American women to S-H-A-M-E!.

Sunty
01-17-19, 19:03
Hello all,

Anyone been to club paradise recently? Like some info on the colombian chicas that are currently there.

Thanks in advance.

Follar
01-26-19, 14:24
I was here in October at daytime. There were about 5 streethookers. Since it was daytime it was all busy with people shopping so I am curious how it is there nowadays in the evening.

Yroulard
06-01-19, 12:45
I was in the paradise club Wednesday, at 21 h about 60 girls and not many customers.

I have been with Vanessa and Maria, both from Roumanie for a good time.

There are many Latinas girls too, but I go only with Romanian girls.

Klaflare
06-11-19, 07:01
I was in the paradise club Wednesday, at 21 h about 60 girls and not many customers.

I have been with Vanessa and Maria, both from Roumanie for a good time.

There are many Latinas girls too, but I go only with Romanian girls.I was there three years ago. How are the quality of girls? Prices?

Yroulard
06-11-19, 16:54
I was there three years ago. How are the quality of girls? Prices?For the next months, hight season, the number of girls is going to increase, now is about 100, for the first time there are more Latinas than European, many beautiful (only my opinion).

15 euros to enter, from 50 to 70 for half-hour with girls.

Hargow20
10-21-19, 04:37
The SW's in the video are amazingly hot. Just wish there was some WSW like that in SD & Tijuana. If the girls and the pimps had any brains they would tone down their flashy dressing. Dressing so scantily only serves to rile up the locals and bring unneeded heat.

Remember that for those from most of the world an international driver license is needed to drive in Spain. See: https://www.autoeurope.com/international-drivers-license-in-spain/.

ElGenerale34
05-01-21, 18:14
I was there three years ago. How are the quality of girls? Prices?I'm French living at 1 h30 of Spain border and Jonquera. There you have only clubs, it is like a nightclub full of prostitutes. You have to discuss with her about price but its turn round 50/60 e for 30 min. You have the most beautiful girls from south America / east Europe (a lot of Romanian girls), most of them look like pornstars but you have also some matures and girl next door. There is also brothels like this www.maisonrosirelax.com/.

Wild Man
07-10-22, 14:22
Any scene in this area at all now, I was wondering because the last report was from 2019!

Qazwsx5
08-11-22, 17:48
Any scene in this area at all now, I was wondering because the last report was from 2019!You can whatever you like there. Massive brothels.

Hargow20
08-11-22, 23:30
I am interested to hear if there is any good SW's around. Or what the prices are like in the clubs.

Any scene in this area at all now, I was wondering because the last report was from 2019!

Damiens
10-18-22, 17:34
Hi guys,

I went to Paradise a few days ago. For me it sucks:

- 20 euros entrance.

- 100 euros the girl (the Romanian Emma).

- 10 euros to rent the room.

Emma was very nice at the bar but it was very different when we were in the room. She didn't even want to undress completely.

So I will never come back to that club.

Bye.

Longgun
11-03-22, 00:01
I am interested to hear if there is any good SW's around. Or what the prices are like in the clubs.I was there about 6 months ago for the street working girls. Only saw about 3 girls driving fron the border into la jonquera. Not like it used to be but one super hot blonde sat with a sliver glitter outfit on the bright pink plastic chair. Slammed the brakes on!

Does anyone have any more recent news?

Param Ahmad
12-17-22, 20:27
Hi guys,

I went to Paradise a few days ago. For me it sucks:

- 20 euros entrance.

- 100 euros the girl (the Romanian Emma).

- 10 euros to rent the room.

Emma was very nice at the bar but it was very different when we were in the room. She didn't even want to undress completely.

So I will never come back to that club.

Bye.Every girl is different. Many of the young ladies at Paradise Club are wonderful. I have fond memories of my experiences there.

Be warned police sometimes set up a checkpoint strategically placed to nab Paradise Club customers who drank too much alcohol or don't have a Spanish or international driver license leaving the vicinity of the Club in a motor vehicle.

TeddyBearNor
03-16-23, 00:14
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone got any update on the activity these days? I am thinking about driving to La Jonquera but it is a long drive for me if there is no ladies along the road; P.

Or what is the situation in Spain in general these days? Are things starting to go back to "normal" after the covid?

TitiPregunto34
04-07-23, 16:44
Everything is open.

Paradise is good.

Kraks nice too. Good atmosphere.

Lady Dallas very quiet.

Param Ahmad
04-17-23, 18:04
Everything is open.

Paradise is good.

Kraks nice too. Good atmosphere.

Lady Dallas very quiet.What & where is Kraks? I did not see it in the last few pages of this thread nor in abbreviations nor these articles:

The Spanish border town at the center of the European sex industry La Jonquera's prostitutes https://english.elpais.com/elpais/2015/05/18/inenglish/1431945829_876823.html.

La Jonquera: A supermarket for sex. https://english.elpais.com/elpais/2012/06/27/inenglish/1340798899_775360.html.

Jarjarmissa
05-16-23, 23:49
Hi guys.

I'm french and I'll be in this area next Thursday (18th), any friend to meet in this place and have a beer together?

See you.

Sirioja
05-17-23, 06:35
What & where is Kraks? I did not see it in the last few pages of this thread nor in abbreviations nor these articles:

The Spanish border town at the center of the European sex industry La Jonquera's prostitutes https://english.elpais.com/elpais/2015/05/18/inenglish/1431945829_876823.html.

La Jonquera: A supermarket for sex. https://english.elpais.com/elpais/2012/06/27/inenglish/1340798899_775360.html.On the road to Figueres, about 1 or 2 kilometers from Dallas.

Param Ahmad
09-29-23, 02:23
On the road to Figueres, about 1 or 2 kilometers from Dallas.Is Kraks in the same location as the former Gran Madam's? Google Earth shows a hotel there now. If not, by "the road to Figures", do you mean (letter of alphabet between M and O) -II? (I need to write it that way because this site's autocorrection software changes that letter into the word "and".).

Might anybody have lat / long or GPS location of Kraks?