PDA

View Full Version : Dance Bars in Maharashtra

Man In India
07-16-13, 11:22
The Supreme Court quashed ban on Dance Bats which means they can soon reopen.

Is there Like button on ISG?

Have good times ahead friends.

ShamSagar
07-16-13, 11:32

Have good times ahead friends.Supreme Court clears way for running of dance bars in Maharashtra

Patience20
07-16-13, 12:37

Have good times ahead friends.This Tag was required Long live the Dance Bars. Hope the DB fever catch up.

Newbee Joy
08-25-13, 15:13
I am still hoping that these dance bars open soon.

Joy

This Tag was required Long live the Dance Bars. Hope the DB fever catch up.

Santa3
08-26-13, 14:54
From what little that I have gathered from govt sources, this is never going to happen. And even if it does, it will be nowhere close to the old days type of entertainment.

Newbee Joy
09-16-13, 11:29
Any update about Panvel DBs please? Someone was telling me that they started operatin in mid August. Is that true? I am planning to visit if someone can confirm the scene there. Don't want to drive all the way from Pune and get disappointed.

Joy

Mirza Ghaleeb
02-02-14, 21:03
Hello friends,

After a long time got time to visit and find out about the status of DB's.

Panvel being close to Pune, visited on Saturday.

Sun Shine. Renovated, but not DB. Just a orschestra bar. Just 2-3 gals and a guy singing.

Lodging strict. Checkins allowed only if both the occupants have ID cards etc.

Beer cost Rs 640. Unacceptable. Not worth.

I came to know, Orchestra bars have permit to run till 1. 30 AM but other bars (which are not orchestra close by 9. 30 PM).

Was not in mood to visit other bars like Kapal etc, so decided not to visit and left for Pune.

Dombivli.

Rythm.

Sunday went to Dombivli. Visited "Ridum bar". Was looking for my old time favourtie Sanjana. She was not in that bar.

Very few gals, section garam, same black boats fighting amongst each other.

Raseela.

Had a scene of real DB (I mean DB scene post ban, no dancing). Had a beer. Rs 340.

One LE in uniform visited to check and patrons were asked to sit in in the places and girls staying away.

No fun, left quickly.

Looks like these days they have regular visits by LE to inspect. I heard checkins upstairs are also very less these days.

Mirza

RockyInstinct
04-21-14, 07:16
Was on my way back from Pune with some friends when we decided to check out the old bars in panvel night riders and the likes. To my surprise this place has a lot more bars which have come up now, crazy boys, natraj and a few more which I can't recollect. Crazy boys looked good from outside so decided to check it out and ended up checking out all those bars in the line. How? I couldn't wait in any of them for more than 5 mins. 3/10 girls, (I could see some with moustaches too LOL). Beer was very costly for no reason (600+ inr). Finally settled in sai nidhi since we were already there. We thought of spending some time in the bars and dhaba's as we were informed of bad traffic ahead. My friend liked one really young girl who had a thin frame and big melons, we blew some money and took her number. She was more than willing to come out short term but then we decided to call it end of day's play in panvel. Went to a dhaba, had chicken and beer. Cut 2. Over to Mumbai in a new bar opened in western. 8/10 babes, full dance and fun. Now back home, I so need a massage on Sunday LOL.

Newbee Joy
11-06-14, 04:29
Friends,

Any change in Panvel DBs after change of government in Maharashtra? Good old days coming back?

Joy

Mandlik
01-17-15, 00:49
Friends,

Any change in Panvel DBs after change of government in Maharashtra? Good old days coming back?

JoyIt was expected a lot of changes happening after the regime change. Though not much change happened even after the state and centre both changing. The position though was grim till late, seems things are changing slowly now, as the existing ones slowly started reviving.

Any more news on it bros?

Newbee Joy
01-22-15, 14:06
It was expected a lot of changes happening after the regime change. Though not much change happened even after the state and centre both changing. The position though was grim till late, seems things are changing slowly now, as the existing ones slowly started reviving.

Any more news on it bros?Would be great if someone who has recently visited Panvel dance bars can confirm on this. That would save my trip from Pune to Panvel.

Thanks,

Joy

Chillman
02-22-15, 19:04
Yes its business as usual.

Happy mongering.

Any update about Panvel DBs please? Someone was telling me that they started operatin in mid August. Is that true? I am planning to visit if someone can confirm the scene there. Don't want to drive all the way from Pune and get disappointed.

Joy

HornyLibran
05-19-15, 08:16
I am from Pune but spend at least a week in Mumbai every month so its like a second home. Spent 5 years in Mumbai. Anyhoo, was my best friends birthday last month, were out drinking and he was in good mood. Had been after me for quite some time to visit a DB, so finally I gave in. Went to the DB in Darkness East, Near a metro station. My friend is a kannadiga (from Karnataka) and as it turned out same for the manager assigned to our table. Had some chit chat with him in the local language, thought we'll be having a good time! Got our change converted to 10's. There were 4-5 girls dancing around, one of them in a black saree was absolutely stunning. Would've easily been a TV actress for all I know. But she wasn't dancing, just standing around, even when we tried to beckon her. Anyways after a while a guy came in sat next to our table and lo! The girl promptly came and started chit chatting with him, he had a huge bundle of notes. Granted it was 10 rupee notes, but still! She danced only for him and that weirdo was having chai (tea)! Anyways we did blow some money, had a couple of beers, but didn't feel like it was worth it so then stopped, in 2 minutes the manager came to us with the bill. Hinting that we should move on. Felt that was shitty. The moment you stop blowing money at these places you're out. And there wasn't even any stripping (I knew there wasn't going to be). I just didn't get the point of watching fully clothed women dance. Anyways, I'm new to the DB scene, will continue to try a few more DB's. To see what its a ll about. Hopefully things will get better as I learn more.

Any directions from seniors as to how I should proceed? What should be my expectations from DB's?

HornyLibran
05-19-15, 08:23
From what little that I have gathered from govt sources, this is never going to happen. And even if it does, it will be nowhere close to the old days type of entertainment.Hey Seniors,

I am pretty young. Late 20's, so pretty new to the DB scene. Been there only once or twice. Was disappointed to say the least. Didn't feel like there was any value tot he money I spent. Expensive drinks, the blowing on money on fully clad girls and tipping just about everybody!

Just a few questions. May sound a little new.

1. When you say 'old type of entertainment' what do you mean? How far did the DB girls go? Any striptease involved? (I have absolutely no idea, hence the question).

2. Any chance of scoring with any of the DB girls?

3. Like in US is there any scope for private dance sessions?

4. Are there still any DBs which still come close to the 'old type of entertainment'.

Seniors,

Please educate.

HL

DreddPaul
03-01-17, 21:06
Hey Seniors,

I am pretty young. Late 20's, so pretty new to the DB scene. Been there only once or twice. Was disappointed to say the least. Didn't feel like there was any value tot he money I spent. Expensive drinks, the blowing on money on fully clad girls and tipping just about everybody!

Just a few questions. May sound a little new.

1. When you say 'old type of entertainment' what do you mean? How far did the DB girls go? Any striptease involved? (I have absolutely no idea, hence the question).

2. Any chance of scoring with any of the DB girls?

3. Like in US is there any scope for private dance sessions?

4. Are there still any DBs which still come close to the 'old type of entertainment'.

Seniors,

Please educate.

HLDB are useless. Unlike USA there are no bikini gals. The gals are there only to dance. You could be thrown out and insulted if you ask them for sex. And now there are CCTV cameras in all DB. Waste of money.

Atrimat
06-23-17, 12:28
Would be great if someone who has recently visited Panvel dance bars can confirm on this. That would save my trip from Pune to Panvel.

Thanks,

JoyYes it is business as usual at Panvel DB even as 500 mtr notification has affected them legally. They operate as usual. The booze is more expensive and they need to hide it when they expect a police round. I am a regular monger there however I don't know money as I am conservative still spend a good amount on booze and tips!

Atrimat
06-23-17, 12:50
I have been mongering over dance bars to quench my curiosity. I have posted a few FRs in Mumbai forum as I was not aware of this forum. My observations:

1) dance bars are very much back though some are affected by recent 500 mtr notification. However, they still manage to operate.

2) in orchestra bars, there is no dancing. Also the singing is lip sync!

3) one must visit DB at their pick hour at 9 pm to see maximum action.

4) girls can be picked up from there on case to case basis. Based on the bar, your contacts, willingness of girls.

5) booze is expensive. It is more expensive in DB near Higheays. However, can't help. If they charge lower rate, they will get quantity (crowd) and not quality (money and people who want to shower money).

6) I really hate tipping the cost Wallas and waiters. However, we need to live with them.

7) some coat wallas act as SPs. However, they are probably SP of another SO and hence expensive.

8) I go to dance bars, booze, tip and come out after spending some time. I feel uncomfortable as I don't shower money. However, it is okay. I can have some good time over there.

Next time I want to try a girl from bar out. Let see how it goes. With FR.

As I go alone, I will be happy join one of you fellow mongers for a trio to DP together. I know different types of DO and we can plan the fun! It will be great to enjoy with a company rather than alone!

Atrimat
06-23-17, 18:03
DB are useless. Unlike USA there are no bikini gals. The gals are there only to dance. You could be thrown out and insulted if you ask them for sex. And now there are CCTV cameras in all DB. Waste of money.I think dance bars are good and useful. Even though they charge high for booze and we need to tip to men before we top the DB girls, still I say this. DB are pick up points with may be a few exceptions. The men in DB also act as SP for DB girls or outside DB girls. (May be they quote higher as they might depend upon other SP and earn comm). The DB girls exchange numbers on tipping and becomes friendly. If she is willing, she will quote for FS. I know a bar where I got an offer to choose any girl for FS in 5-6 k for FS for ST. Even if we are not going for FS, we can still sit and have booze looking at beautiful girls with make up and mobile in hands and laughing / talking / even signalling and so on. Where can we do this often if not here in DB?

Picassown
12-03-17, 06:52
I am a little confused.

A friend took me to a bar in Vashi, Which was designated as live orchestra. The girls there just kept standing a few guys showered some currency, but there was very little response only on girl walked up to a table and gyrated in front of the patron for like 5 minutes or so.

Is this the scene everywhere or different options exist as well?

Atrimat
12-07-17, 15:05
I am a little confused.

A friend took me to a bar in Vashi, Which was designated as live orchestra. The girls there just kept standing a few guys showered some currency, but there was very little response only on girl walked up to a table and gyrated in front of the patron for like 5 minutes or so.

Is this the scene everywhere or different options exist as well?There are live Orchestra bars as you have mentioned with live singing (actually most of the time it is lip sync to a recorded or original song).

However, there are other bars which are dance bars with more girls (though average looking as compared to Orchestra bars) and they dance for you for tips, drink (mostly soft drinks, if you buy them those expensive drinks) with you and whisper in your ears to talk to, due to loud music (a blessing to bring up our mood and sweet whisper to our ears touching our ears)! These bars operate till 9:30 pm or 10 pm in most of the places, and after that the usual orchestra bar starts as you have experienced however, I have seen live dances in bars post midnight too.

I hope the above answers your curiosity. PM me if you are interested to know more!

Atrimat
02-23-18, 21:08
The mahaul is same as a typical DB. The difference here is the girl sits next to you for tips and she will sip redbull Rs 500) and you can fondle her. Some girls are backless and low cut blouse. You can imagine the fun. I have seen boobs squeezing and lip kiss and hugs. I enjoyed this dB. They have FS in nearby hotel as well. I will surely try this.

Atrimat
03-01-18, 13:55
The mahaul is same as a typical DB. The difference here is the girl sits next to you for tips and she will sip redbull Rs 500) and you can fondle her. Some girls are backless and low cut blouse. You can imagine the fun. I have seen boobs squeezing and lip kiss and hugs. I enjoyed this dB. They have FS in nearby hotel as well. I will surely try this.In my second experience yesterday, I enjoyed smooches on lips, DFK, some foreplay, HJ (not quite though), ample hugging and good touching. I thoroughly enjoyed.

Atrimat
03-30-18, 18:28
Are there any dance bars in Lonawala, khandala, Pune or any other city in Maharashtra? I searched for the Pune and outskirts and could not identify any.

JamesN
03-31-18, 12:07
Hi,

Can get the details

In my second experience yesterday, I enjoyed smooches on lips, DFK, some foreplay, HJ (not quite though), ample hugging and good touching. I thoroughly enjoyed.===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Atrimat
04-03-18, 09:09
Hi,

Can get the details

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!PM me to chat.

JamesN
04-04-18, 11:45
Give me details contact number.

In my second experience yesterday, I enjoyed smooches on lips, DFK, some foreplay, HJ (not quite though), ample hugging and good touching. I thoroughly enjoyed.

Atrimat
04-27-18, 21:09
I found two DBs in Darkness east and one in darkness west closed. Not sure if due to LE. Went to one in darkness west which I accidentally found. However, lot of hassles at entry and few girls that too mostly MILF. Beer is. 4 k here which is almost half (surprising) of navi Mumbai beer cost. Went to another DB in darkness east to explore. Here it was OB cum DB and quality of the girls is good. Also lot of tipping to girls happening for dancing. Enjoyed. Beer. 5 k here. Need to explore if these DBs are pick up points too.

Atrimat
04-28-18, 05:29
I found two DBs in Darkness east and one in darkness west closed. Not sure if due to LE. Went to one in darkness west which I accidentally found. However, lot of hassles at entry and few girls that too mostly MILF. Beer is. 4 k here which is almost half (surprising) of navi Mumbai beer cost. Went to another DB in darkness east to explore. Here it was OB cum DB and quality of the girls is good. Also lot of tipping to girls happening for dancing. Enjoyed. Beer. 5 k here. Need to explore if these DBs are pick up points too.In the previous post, I mentioned about a good DB in Darkness East. While action was in full swing at 1 in midnight with money showered on girls and girls dancing with a lot of energy, LE came in. Hotel staff alerted the service staff and immediately all money was covered up, girls went in and the loud music stopped. And it was all normal after LE went. The DB operated till late in the night / early morning I believe.

Atrimat
05-03-18, 19:42
To my surprise, the Panvel DBs on HWay are found closed except 2 or 3. May be due to their location on HWay and LE action as per apex court. However, 2-3, are open however didn't find crowd and good girls except one DB.

Atrimat
05-03-18, 19:44
A small DB, lot of action in dim light. Exploring more and will report in next FR.

Atrimat
05-04-18, 15:25
A small DB, lot of action in dim light. Exploring more and will report in next FR.DB has sitting arrangements in dim light with partitions for privacy. Music however not much of dance. Girls mostly from Kolkata. Mostly MILF. However, some well maintained and a bit of lookers. Beer costs Rs 650 and redbull Rs 300. I went and girls wanted to sit besides me for tips. I selected one. The others went back. The girls are open for touching, light kissing and hugging, even pressing boobs. Girl will sit and finish redbull and typically take Rs 500 tip. However, it is good GFE and at reasonable cost. Tipping is optional however they won't accept lower tips. The waiters take Rs 200 overall.

Overall, good experince.

Girls:

Looks: average 5 to 6/10.

GFE: 7 to 8/10, I met 4 and all I found average to good.

Girls open for pick up for FS directly.

Repeat: yes.

BophSep
07-04-18, 04:44
I am not a DB man, However as in touch with few friends who are regular to DBs. My first experience to DB was way back in 1992 in dadar region but went their twice only, then couldn't find the friend circle latter they stopped the operational DBS in the area and moved on to other section called SP who arranged for our need, in those days mobile was also not available. Recently on my last visit went to dbs in CBD area with few friends I really enjoyed the evening with them, the girls dance to tunes, yes DBS is totally different scene than the INDIS I was into, Here the girls are really nice in looks and figure, we have to tip them well to get them closer and some are ready for meeting outside, I went to 3 dbs and all three have different atmosphere have sitting arrangement where girls dance to our tunes also but it also costs the coat walas and waiters also ask for tips very often over all was a good experience, Had good chit chat followed and touching and brushing with few girls and said will meet on next visits however no idea right now how their performance is bed but heard many have attitude so have to get a good guide before exploring lucky that I have found few friends who have vast experience in this section also, will post the reviews soon. Regards.

Atool
07-22-18, 03:15
Hello,

Can any one guide me Db or something like that in thane Vashi Mulund area new Mumbai as I am now going regularly to this area because of work will help me to explore this my pm is active.

Atrimat
10-21-18, 21:37
Hello,

Can any one guide me Db or something like that in thane Vashi Mulund area new Mumbai as I am now going regularly to this area because of work will help me to explore this my pm is active.PM me if you are interested.

Hauda9
01-02-19, 12:16
I am a nubee visiting Mumbai for first time in my life (yes that's true! I will be staying in South Mumbai / Marine Drive area. Is there any good quality dance bar that I can visit?

I heard of T and Sea Prince. Are they safe places to visit? Kindly let me know / PM me your thoughts.

Thanks for your help.

ForTheRealm
03-13-19, 12:13
I am a nubee visiting Mumbai for first time in my life (yes that's true! I will be staying in South Mumbai / Marine Drive area. Is there any good quality dance bar that I can visit?

I heard of T and Sea Prince. Are they safe places to visit? Kindly let me know / PM me your thoughts.

Thanks for your help.Not sure if you're still looking. There's one on tardeo, next to noorani. You'll see goon type security standing there at night, difficult to miss if you walk there. Can't remember the name for the life of me, it's a place on the first floor. Carry an ID, they check it for appearance sake more than anything.

Sajku
04-16-19, 08:02
Hello guys nice to be in this section. Writing few of my old experiences.

FR from top of hill in thane.

Had a late plan. Reached there by 8.20 pm and to my disappointment all items were sleeping (being drunk). Yeah literally or busy on other table. Boy said being a Saturday, many customers have been pouring in since afternoon and all wanted girls have been busy. I mean literally I heard 2 customers were leaving with tab of Rs. 5000+.

So had to settle for an aunt. Actually she literally jumped my bones as she was free. But a good part was she was completely cooperative. I literally toyed her like a toy and she did not complain a bit. Started with regular boob massage. Nipple play and fondling & got aggressive in 15 minutes.

Literally sucked the melons to the core with few bites. She was like hungry for more. She was ready for BBJ but I was skeptical so asked her for a BJ with condom put on. At the end HJ was a formality. But she was not rushing which kept the excitement till I spilled the last drop. Total time 50 minutes. Befriended Aunty in process with some casual talks.

Turn off was the "noise". As customers had issues with a girls over money. It was literally chaotic meanwhile. But little Johny did not care.

Overall OK experience.

Damage: 300 (Beer)+ 300 (Girl) + 100 (chotu +manager) + 30 (guard).

Rating: 6 / 10.

WIR: Only if girl of my choice is available.

Sajku
04-17-19, 08:11
Hello all,

My friend and I decided to meet at Thane and explore a DB.

We walk in to a empty bar and was bit anxious whether its the right place.

Immediately couple of girls walk in and stood close to our table. Nice face but bit on heavier side.

We ordered drinks and started gazing the ladies. Sooner girls started pouring in one after the other.

Couple more customers walked in and it started to feel nicer. Each one of the girls were smiling and giving not so subtle indication that they will be happy to go out for more fun.

About half and hour later a stunning chick walked in. She was wearing ref sari and black sleeveless blouse.

She had a tight flat tummy and she did some nice belly dance moves. Wow. I knew one of the staff there and inquired about possibility of FS.

It was on the table for a reasonable price. But I decided to leave it for next visit. We finished the drink and paid our tab and headed to service area.

It was a dark room with tables all facing one way with partitions in between.

I took a chubby Bengali with big boobs and asked for a BBJ. She did a nice job and finished with HJ.

Overall not a waste of time.

Damage: 800 DB (drink + tips), 700 SB (BJ + drink).

Will I repeat: Yes.

Cheers.

Sajku
04-18-19, 17:34
Hello again,

Went to this one place Mayur in a suburb of Navi Mumbai. There while entering one person says salaam.

Inside quickly one female baby cow sits on my besides but I want slim like female deer.

But I see its a cow jungle only no deers. So I make compromise and adjust like govt servant. But baby cow has voice of angry bullock.

Slim girl sits and shakes hand. I also give her my business name.

But now slim baby is in too much moody. Like she's waiting 4 boyfriend to come in next 45 seconds. Only touchings from outside clothes allowed. But slim baby had made decision like a judge so my appeal also failed.

In final moments before leaving I did some outside touchings but like slim baby I had also become too much moody now. But I have to make payment of 500- Slim baby becomes happy and now looking like slim shady. Waiter brings KF strong one more beer. I enjoy beer and looking at girls from far. Waiter needs 200- INR tip because he does not get salary he told. I am thinking why no Bar waiter NGO is there so much oppressed class they are we are seeing them everyday but not helping.

While leaving again one person says salaam so I quickly return salaam. But he is smiling at me like mad and touching my shirt sleeves.

I think total around 2000- INR gone but no extra marital activities so waste of precious time and money.

BoldGuy8
04-27-19, 10:10
Hi seniors,

I am in mum for business trip. Want to explore db girl's. Though I am not a drinker! I know it's odd but want db girls any where in mum.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Dmello204
08-05-19, 14:16
Hello Seniors,

Tried spa and indies. However wanted to explore DB girls and its atmosphere. Please help me out with good and safe DB in Mumbai.

Arjunshah1
07-05-22, 12:35
Hey seniors,

Visiting Mumbai next week. Requesting seniors to guide regarding the Dance bars scene in Mumbai. I have been to a couple of dance bars in Bangalore. In Bangalore, the girls just stand there on the dance floor. You can make them dance by paying. How is the scene in Mumbai? Is FS possible? If yes, please guide towards the location of a DB with good collection.

I have been unable to buy the PM facility due to issues relating to purchasing bitcoins. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

DarkDesire69
07-05-22, 20:13
Hey seniors,

Visiting Mumbai next week. Requesting seniors to guide regarding the Dance bars scene in Mumbai. I have been to a couple of dance bars in Bangalore. In Bangalore, the girls just stand there on the dance floor. You can make them dance by paying. How is the scene in Mumbai? Is FS possible? If yes, please guide towards the location of a DB with good collection.

I have been unable to buy the PM facility due to issues relating to purchasing bitcoins. Any help is appreciated.
Try club escape in Andheri West.

Arjunshah1
07-06-22, 07:29
Try club escape in Andheri West.Thanks for the reply. But can you share some more pointers please such as damages, safety, quality of girls and possibility of FS.

ThatHornyGuy00
08-28-22, 06:48
Hello guys nice to be in this section. Writing few of my old experiences.

FR from top of hill in thane.

Had a late plan. Reached there by 8.20 pm and to my disappointment all items were sleeping (being drunk). Yeah literally or busy on other table. Boy said being a Saturday, many customers have been pouring in since afternoon and all wanted girls have been busy. I mean literally I heard 2 customers were leaving with tab of Rs. 5000+.

So had to settle for an aunt. Actually she literally jumped my bones as she was free. But a good part was she was completely cooperative. I literally toyed her like a toy and she did not complain a bit. Started with regular boob massage. Nipple play and fondling & got aggressive in 15 minutes.

Literally sucked the melons to the core with few bites. She was like hungry for more. She was ready for BBJ but I was skeptical so asked her for a BJ with condom put on. At the end HJ was a formality. But she was not rushing which kept the excitement till I spilled the last drop. Total time 50 minutes. Befriended Aunty in process with some casual talks.

Turn off was the "noise". As customers had issues with a girls over money. It was literally chaotic meanwhile. But little Johny did not care.

Overall OK experience.

Damage: 300 (Beer)+ 300 (Girl) + 100 (chotu +manager) + 30 (guard).

Rating: 6 / 10.

WIR: Only if girl of my choice is available.Hey bro thanks for this FR. Could you please provide any hints for this place. Like where this place exactly is and how to get there. I am currently in Kalyan and would reciprocate if it comes to Kalyan. Thanks.