PDA

View Full Version : Dietzenbach in ____________: FKK, Partytreff, Sauna Club, AO Club, or Brothel?

Admin
08-05-13, 21:50
Greetings Everyone,

These continued arguments and conflicting opinions regarding what constitutes an FKK / PartyTreff / AO Club / brothel is making it difficult for me to categorize which of these "business establishments" fits into which category.

Therefor, I am posting a series of surveys to determine the specific categorization of each business establishment listed in the Forum.

The survey is not multiple choice because I want a definitive answer to the question. No waffling. I don't want to continuously revisit each categorization.

If you believe that a given venue might offer elements of more that one type of venue, then vote for the category that represents the best overall choice based on a preponderance of the evidence, not withstanding any behavioral exceptions that you may have heard of or may have encountered personally.

Of course you are welcome to add comments to the survey thread as you may feel are warranted.

Upon ascertaining a preponderance of the survey responses, I will recategorize the forum's listings as warranted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mahaba
08-05-13, 22:13
It is an AO Club. Hands down, absolutely.

Admin
08-05-13, 22:17
It is an AO Club. Hands down, absolutely.Where is it located?

Hessen Bub
08-05-13, 22:30
Dietzenbach is the city. FKK40 is the official, ALDI the inofficial name. It's an FKK club, one of the oldest in FFM and since 3 or 4 months AO is openly advertiswd even if a handdull of girls doesn't offer AO.

I find these surveys as redundant as the discussion.

HB

Admin
08-05-13, 22:44
Dietzenbach is the city. FKK40 is the official, ALDI the inofficial name. It's an FKK club, one of the oldest in FFM and since 3 or 4 months AO is openly advertiswd even if a handdull of girls doesn't offer AO.

HBOkay, to what should I rename the title of this venue?

"FKK40 / ALDI in Dietzenbach?"

And what type of venue is it?

FKK?
Partytreff?
Sauna Club?
AO Club?
Brothel?
Swingers Club?
Gangbang Club?
Pauschalclub?
Pussyclub?

Thanks,

Jax

Admin
08-05-13, 22:50

HBI only see one vote in the survey, and that's for "AO Club".

So, is that it?

Jax

Myrrh
08-06-13, 00:35
Dietzenbach is the city. FKK40 is the official, ALDI the inofficial name. It's an FKK club, one of the oldest in FFM and since 3 or 4 months AO is openly advertiswd even if a handdull of girls doesn't offer AO.If it has FKK in it's official name then I think that more or less gives the game away?

It would seem that it is an FKK club but where, for the time being, AO is more openly on offer than in a normal FKK.

Capt Dan
08-06-13, 00:45
The name on the club website is "FKK Dietzenbach Sauna Club". Hessen Bub is correct insofar as the club is also known as "FKK40. Saunaclub Dietzenbach". Its currently an A0 Style Club. If you want to categorise the club I would go with A0. Seems easier than FKK AND Sauna Club.

CD

Ibn Buttita
08-06-13, 06:05
This club could be the poster child for the difficulties in categorizing the clubs.

It's an FKK by virtue of the nudity.

It's a partytreff due to its flatrate pricing.

It's AO, but that is a relatively recent development.

Any one of these elements could be the main reason a monger is interested in visiting.

Hessen Bub
08-06-13, 06:37
There's no flatrate pricing at Dietzenbach. Yes, all extras are included, but it is pay per session plus entrance. It's an FKK Club where AO is openly practiced and allowed, same as Arabella, Grimberg, Villa Venus.

HB

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 15:26
The name on the club website is "FKK Dietzenbach Sauna Club".Capt Dan is correct here.

The club is an FKK AO Sauna Club, definitely no flatrate club. I think we have to first define the categories. In my book, an "AO-club" should be flatrate; a Partytreff and a Pauschalclub are the same thing, an FKK and a Sauna-Club are practically the same, except that at an FKK all girls are completely naked nude at all times.

So I would say that FKK Dietzenbach is first and foremost an FKK-club. http://fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/

Capt Dan
08-06-13, 21:21
I think these terms are very interchangable. The reality is that most of the Mega Clubs are really sauna clubs even thought they call themselves FKK (exception being FKK World).

Palace, Paradise, Artemis, Sharks (to name a few) are strictly speaking Sauna Clubs. However they are known as FKK clubs and to call them otherwise would only cause confusion. Some FKK Clubs do not insist on or enforce total nudity and allow bikini bottoms. I would go with the term FKK if the club uses it. I would leave FKK and Sauna Clubs together as a group anyway.

CD

Capt Dan
08-07-13, 01:10
Actually, on mature reflection a lot (perhaps even most) of the girls are nude in Palace, Paradise and Artemis. Most of the girls are nude in Sharks.