PDA

View Full Version : Planet Happy Garden in Oedt : FKK, Partytreff, Sauna Club, AO Club, or Brothel?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:05
Greetings Everyone,

These continued arguments and conflicting opinions regarding what constitutes an FKK / PartyTreff / AO Club / brothel is making it difficult for me to categorize which of these "business establishments" fits into which category.

Therefor, I am posting a series of surveys to determine the specific categorization of each business establishment listed in the Forum.

The survey is not multiple choice because I want a definitive answer to the question. No ambiguities. I don't want to continuously revisit each categorization.

If you believe that a given venue might offer elements of more that one type of venue, then vote for the category that represents the best overall choice based on a preponderance of the evidence, not withstanding any behavioral exceptions that you may have heard of or may have encountered personally.

Of course you are welcome to add comments to the survey thread as you may feel are warranted.

Upon ascertaining a preponderance of the survey responses, I will recategorize the forum's listings as warranted.

Thanks,

Jackson

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 16:32
It says "Premium Saunaclub Happy Garden" on their website, it costs 60 € entrance fee for the facilities, you have to negotiate your price with each girl and I see no nudity. So it's definitely a Sauna Club. http://immerhappy.de/?page=service&lng=de

Capt Dan
08-07-13, 01:23
Agree with SwingerLover.