PDA

View Full Version : San Salvador

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hawk_28
02-21-03, 23:55
Hey iahnrt, good to hear that you’re fine back home, nice meeting you man and hope you come back soon and check out other places, BTW John says hi.

Just one small correction for the people in this forum, the place we when after Z Club was Connections, you can find a web site address on this forum on an early post, what I liked about this places was that even though Z club have more better girls in terms of looks (but not amount), in Connections were girls for all the tastes, we were lucky because the three of us have different likes in woman, so each of us were able to choose a girl and be happy.
Prices from Connections are: $4 entrance fee, $31 for the 30 min. service.
Other thing that impress me of this place is that they have 7 rooms on the second floor, I think that I had never seen that many rooms in one place.

About the cops...well now you know how is the prostitution business in this country, they pick up the girls from the street but they leave alone the ones in clubs, be sure that they get a monthly payment by these clubs.

Today John and I went to check out some daytime places, first we went to the famous Okoles, BTW there was Kelly, for those who wanted to know. I think that she really likes to work, because she was the only one that came to us and brought us the drinks from the entrance fee, but she leaved immediately after that, these girls have a very cold attitude, they won’t come to you, you have to go to them, I’m beginning to think that these way of be comes from an agreement between the girls, so they wont fight for the customer and let him choose, maybe that is, because many of you know that the girls here give a good service, but who knows!!??

I let John to choose, I told him that if he didn’t like anyone we can always go to another place...so we went to another place, he had been in El Jardin already so we went to Kiss Fresh, it was a good call, because he found a girl of his likes, just the looks he is looking for.

The girls in this place wont come to you either, but they do line up and every one says “hi” to you.
The girls aren’t as good in looks as the ones in Okoles, but they are ok, there were like 7 girls, most of them very young (18-21), but we DID find girls that the both of us really liked and we leaved the place with a big smile in our faces.
Now for the prices: $3 entrance fee(one free drink, like everywhere) , $26 for the 30 min, $30 for 45 min., $35 for 60 min.

Hawk.

Tito
02-22-03, 00:08
The new place that Greybeard mentioned is two or three doors up the hill from HOTEL MIRAMONTE. Let me tell you, this place is not new, and if you think this place can be better than okoles is not even close. I know patty, she lived in San Fernando valley in Cali for a while but i don't think she is an eight but a 6 or 7.About the other girls, there a couple that are worth the trip but i don't their names. Overall, Okoles is better. Any news from unosol?? Did anyone meet mary from unosol(Fashion model)??????Thanks to all those hunters with those great reports!!!!!!!!I'll see you guys in July !!!

Hawk_28
02-22-03, 19:42
This is the site address of kissfresh:

http://www.kissfresh.com.sv/home.htm

Is only two pages but maybe in the future they will have some photos.

This is the site address of Cesar’s , the other club near Z Club:

http://www.cesarclub.com/

They have some pictures, don’t call the 900 number, you know that these number usually charge you by the minute, so is not worth it.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
02-23-03, 16:13
assault11 has become cpteasy, and yesterday he went to Fresh Kiss, had Mery...only a 6 on looks but a very good job at her work...usual price $26 for 30 minutes but won `15 minutes extra in one of the balloons.

Ave1
02-26-03, 01:04
Has anyone been to "Hotel Verde" on the way to Santa Ana recently? It was closed in January. A security guy who was working there told me that it woud be opened again in February.
I wonder if it is re-opend now.

Does anyone know any hot chicks on any street?

Hawk_28
03-01-03, 02:34
His Guys:

I was reading the old archives of the forum and I found a reference of a place in the Escalon area named Don Joaquin, the poster said the it is located a cross the street from a Government building, there are only 2 Gov buildings in the Escalon area that I can think of: Ministerio de Trabajo and Casa Presidencial, does any one of you know about this place?

A friend, JC, asked me to post some information from him in this forum:

For those that are looking for a cheap nice Hotel this one is named Hotel Miramonte, like 3 blocks from MetroCentro, Okoles and Hotel Intercontinental, He negotiated the price for a single room at $35, AC, girl friendly.
He found this honest taxi driver: Mario Sanchez, his Cel number is 760-6714.
He brought a girl from Lips to the Hotel and it was a $50/4 hour session.

Thanks JC for this information.

JC remembers me about a High end place named Casa Rosada, or something like that, but he just knows the name, I had hear about this place a long ago, anyone knows something?

I complete forget about this: I meet the owner of Z Club, Roque, He gave me his card and told me that he has a photo catalogue of 50 call girls, don’t know about the prices, but if someone is coming to ES and is interested, I can give you his phone number so you can take a look.

I was reading the FAQ part of this forum and found out this:

31. What words are censored in reports?

1. Words that are commonly used to denegrate women, such as:

4. Names and web addresses of adult websites.

5. Names and web addresses of my competitor's websites.

6. Words that are intended either directly or indirectly to refer readers of this Forum to other competitive websites.

7. Names of Banned Members.

I don’t know is this policy is strongly implemented, but I don’t want to be banned from the site for making a mistake.

Hawk

Rendorseg
03-01-03, 08:19
Hawk - I looked and asked around for that place for 2 days, including a large part of a hot sticky afternoon looking for it to no avail.... unless SOMEBODY can find it I think it does not exist.

I would like to know if ANYONE has tasted the super hottie that I found at that one club? (read back over my reports for the 10+ girl...)

Originally posted by Hawk_28
His Guys:
I was reading the old archives of the forum and I found a reference of a place in the Escalon area named Don Joaquin, the poster said the it is located a cross the street from a Government building, there are only 2 Gov buildings in the Escalon area that I can think of: Ministerio de Trabajo and Casa Presidencial, does any one of you know about this place?
Hawk

Cpteasy
03-01-03, 19:33
What's happened to "riggo"? Seems like he went to Russia for a week and never returned?

I've not pursued "rendorsreg's" super-hottie, nor do I know of Don Joaquin's and the Casa Rosada (altho ther latter sounds a bit familiar). Has anyone tried the two new clubs on the left hand side of Chiltiupan when traveling to the west? One says it is a "private Club" but I think the other says "men's club". Appear to be open only at night.

There's also the "Three Roses" (downtown Sta. Tecla near old theatre) and the "Oasis de Don Simon" (Colon). They're both owned by the same woman and faily well run, but well run-down facilities. Both have pretty good strip shows with candles, ping-pong balls, etc. The Oasis has a girl who's blind in one eye but an amazing dancer.

I'm going to be looking for the re-opening of the "Hotel Verde" in Colon. I've had many good times there altho I never thought it was particularly well-run or user friendly...pretty good facilities, complete with pool, when I went there.

What street is the HotelMiramonte on? I went looking for it once (not for long...ended up at Fresh Kiss instead) and couldn't find it. Is it on the MetroCenter side of Los Heroes or over closer to the CR and OKOLES. I know I've driven past it before...several stories tall, right, with kind of a classy looking entrance? Thanks for any better directions to it. I guess from a previous posting that the "World Famous" with English speaking owner is only a couple of doors away. May have possibilities for me, altho there's two more girls at Fresh Kiss I want to try and then, always, the infamous Carolina Hoover.

Let's hear from "riggo" on his Russian adventures.

Hawk_28
03-03-03, 17:34
i send an e-mail to riggo last friday, no answer yet, but the last time he send me an e-mail, he was having real fun there.

hotel miramonte is on the sisimiles street, if you use metrocentro’s north exits, you’ll be on that street, you have to go up hill, cross blvd. los heroes and after like 3 blocks it will be on the left.

yes the name casa rosada is a little familiar. last saturday night i finally saw one of the places on chiltiupan street, merliot area, though i couldn’t take a look (i was with family) but maybe soon.

btw, riggo told me of this place near estadio curep001lan, it is a little tricky to get there because is under the by pass of “arbol de la paz”, the one that is next to the nissan dealer, the easiest way to get there is this, lets say your going east on blvd. los proceres (coming from sta. tecla) you reach the this by pass , but you don’t go up on the by pass, you take the street to go under it, there is a curve street that let you return to the west, take it, now you’re returning, for those who know these streets, you know that there is a “tumulo” just before a shell gas station, if you get to the “tumulo” you already past this place, the house is like 3 houses before the “tumulo”, the house is painted pink and dark blue walls, so is easy to find it, the houses will be on you’re rigth, because on you’re left is the by pass.
i saw many cars parked there last saturday night, as always there was a guard man with a big gun at the door(for your safety of course), the prices are high, so it should have good looking girls, btw that’s were riggo met “carolina hoover”, it used to be a day time only place, but it looks like they are working at night now.

cpteasy: what girls had you had in kissfresh??
last time i was with diana, big a**, beautiful face, morena.

hawk

Tito
03-03-03, 21:46
this place near estadio curep001lan has very high prices, 40dls/30mins. and the ladies arenot great looking. there are about 4-8 chicas available, however, chicas are willing to negotiate outside the place since i don't think the many people will pay 40 bucks. chicas might ask you for $100 but you can get them for 50-60 bucks. good luck.

Cpteasy
03-03-03, 22:47
OK, guys, now I can find the Hotel Miramonte with those directions, but that pink and blue house is sounding interesting, too. So many women, so little time!!

At Kiss Fresh I've had Marcela (7 in looks, good personality, but admitted afterward that doing BBBJTC made her "nervous"), so on my last trip I had Mery...blondish (6 in looks but great attitude and performance). I was up front with Mery about what I wanted and Marcela's reluctance (constant stopping and spitting and wiping). I mean Marcela fulfilled the contract but it takes away some of the pleasure for me if I know the girls is nervous or finds it distasteful, and with Marcela it showed. Mery was completely different experience, along with deep French kissing, no rush (since I won 15 minutes extra, too). I've had one other there, but it was 6-8 months ago and I was drunk. Don't remember who it was.

I think I know who Diana is...beautiful face and the most morena there, right? Diana is definitely on my list to try...how was she? What did you get and how was the experience? I also want to try the little skinny one there, if she convinces me she's over 18.

No one's been back out Tequilla Rock or seen my Paola lately?

Riggo
03-04-03, 05:06
Hi Guys,

I am back from Russia. I went to Moscow to meet two women:

Julia, 39, brunette, accountant, really tight body.

Nadin, 35, blonde, PhD in Chemistry, huge tits, and a really tight body.

Both of these women go to the gym 5 times a week, and it really shows. My tongue was dragging on the floor all the time I was with them. Both were really good in bed. Neither are putas, I met them on the internet. Both are looking for husbands, and I had to take advantage of that situation.

Julia took me to a nightclub one night, and there were about 20 women there, not putas, in the 9-10 range. All of these women were 5'10" or taller, and in their 20s. I returned one night after Julia went home, and hooked up with a dynamite blonde there. I took her back to my hotel and she fucked my brains out. It cost me a few drinks and about $6 in the morning for a taxi.

The hotel I stayed in, like all of the hotels in Moscow, had putas in the hotel lobby bar. The mafia controls it, and they have goons at the hotel door that won't let any women in if they are not registered. I registered for two, so I had an extra key to give to the three non putas that I took to my room on various nights. They showed the key to the goons, and they got in with no problems.

The putas worked in the bar from 8 pm to 5 am. I had to sample the putas, so I tried two different blondes and a brunette on different nights, about 3 am each night. All were tall, thin, and fantastic in bed. BJs and sex were always with condoms. After sex, they would give me a massage. The cost was $50 for a half hour, $100 for an hour. I opted for the half hour sessions. When the girl got to the room, she would call somebody on her cell phone and tell her she was in the room. 30 minutes later, her cell phone would ring, and she would talk on the phone, and then would tell me it was time for her to go.

The temperature was abot 0 F at night, and 15-28 F during the day. But the women kept me warm!! If you get the chance, I highly recommend going there and sampling the goods. It is a nice change from El Salvador.

Hawk, I met Carolina Hoover at Cali Panchangon a number of years ago (I think it was 1996), when it used to be located on the Mejicanos side of Metro Centro. Guys, she really knows how to use her tongue when she gives a BJ. Also, she is very enterjetic and moves her ass around a lot when she is fucking. She knows how to finish you off quickly!!

Riggo

Tasty1
03-04-03, 06:58
Riggo:

Man, you are posting this in the wrong section. No insult, but talk about Russian on Russian section and not in San Salvador.

Rendorseg
03-04-03, 07:41
Aw, come on.... He's got some friends in this section and just wanted to post some info on his trip. Honestly the info is not terribly helpful except I'd simply like to point out that if you paid the equivalent of $100/hr for sex in Russia you WAY WAY WAY overpaid. Often in Russia/Ukraine the average wage is $200-300/month. Too bad you let that happen.... I assume that you do not speak Russian, que lastima, no?
Rendorseg

Originally posted by Tasty1
Riggo:

Man, you are posting this in the wrong section. No insult, but talk about Russian on Russian section and not in San Salvador.

Hawk_28
03-04-03, 16:39
Yes Tasty1, Riggo do have friends in this part of the forum.
This is an open forum and I think everybody has the right to share some experiences with his friends.

At least we’re not talking politics like other parts of this forum, that is really a waste of space and sucks!

Hawk.

Riggo
03-05-03, 03:46
Tasty,

I was asked to tell about my trip, so I did. If you don't like it, just scroll by it and don't read it.

Rendorseg,

Have you ever been to Russia? Actually, the average monthly wage is much less than you stated. And it is lower in the Ukraine than it is in Russia. But $50 for a half hour gets me more bang for the buck, with a higher quality woman, than it does here in the US.

What is the average monthly salary for a woman in El Salvador? I bet it is much less than the $200-300 that you stated for Russia. And what do you pay for a puta in El Salvador? Looks like about the same ratio to me.

Also, don't forget that I got some freebies too. So it averaged out, didn't it?

Finally, I think you posted that you paid $100 for Carolina for the night, plus dinner, plus concert tickets. I got it from her for free for 4 years. So who got ripped off?

And yes, I do speak Russian, though not as good as Spanish. But the Russian women spoke English.

Riggo

Rendorseg
03-05-03, 03:57
Da, da, Riggo, ochin horosho dla tebya tovarich!
Well, so many had spoken so highly of Ms. Hoover that I blew it on that.... I like Ukraine more than Russia... indeed I was generous w/my numbers, yes if ya earn $200/mo there you're doin' fine. A doctor there makes barely enough to cover bus fare. Very glad you got some freebies - I've had mine for sure. May be off to Sevastopol or Kiev this summer, not exactly sure yet...
Paka,
Rendorseg

Originally posted by riggo
Tasty,

I was asked to tell about my trip, so I did. If you don't like it, just scroll by it and don't read it.

Rendorseg,

Have you ever been to Russia? Actually, the average monthly wage is much less than you stated. And it is lower in the Ukraine than it is in Russia. But $50 for a half hour gets me more bang for the buck, with a higher quality woman, than it does here in the US.

What is the average monthly salary for a woman in El Salvador? I bet it is much less than the $200-300 that you stated for Russia. And what do you pay for a puta in El Salvador? Looks like about the same ratio to me.

Also, don't forget that I got some freebies too. So it averaged out, didn't it?

Finally, I think you posted that you paid $100 for Carolina for the night, plus dinner, plus concert tickets. I got it from her for free for 4 years. So who got ripped off?

And yes, I do speak Russian, though not as good as Spanish. But the Russian women spoke English.

Riggo

FlyingAce
03-05-03, 05:20
Well, here I am in my casa in El Salavador with Damris.She is everying you said she was. Sorryl, but i knew her before you did. Yes, she is 4 months pregnant, but still a wildflower.
If you return, ask for flyingace at Lips.

Tito
03-05-03, 06:44
has anyone been in UnoSol=Model fashion this week? I've been told that there are some cuties right now. Can anyone confirm these info, I would appreciate any info on new girls at Model fashion, real names or cell #s.

Rendorseg
03-05-03, 07:39
whoa there boy flyingace... you cannot simply give Damoris such a passing reference, it is your firm obligation to your fellow WSG Expeditionary Force members to tell us what she was LIKE (we already know how hot she LOOKS)!.... come on! fess up! she'd be the only reason why I'd consider returning. Well actually there was that one other gal who I also liked also at Lips but, still.... Demoris is worth flying across the globe IF SHE SERVICES WELL --- DOES SHE???? And, hey, why is she in your casa right now, huh?

Originally posted by flyingace
Well, here I am in my casa in El Salavador with Damris.She is everying you said she was. Sorryl, but i knew her before you did. Yes, she is 4 months pregnant, but still a wildflower.

Cpteasy
03-05-03, 16:14
Hawk,

You asked who I'd had at FreshKiss and I provided all the details, and included some questions about Diana, since she's on my list. So, what gives? Where's my answers? Were you with her last Saturday about 11:30 AM? I was there (with Mery) and saw that someone walked in and snatched Diana right up.

This Damris must be something! Four months pregnant and has everyone drolling over her!

Rendorseg
03-05-03, 22:09
Well, I saw Demoris about 1 month ago and could not discern any pregnancy but perhaps now she's 'showing' so I guess she'll be out of commission for a while....
Rendorseg

Originally posted by cpteasy
Hawk,

You asked who I'd had at FreshKiss and I provided all the details, and included some questions about Diana, since she's on my list. So, what gives? Where's my answers? Were you with her last Saturday about 11:30 AM? I was there (with Mery) and saw that someone walked in and snatched Diana right up.

This Damris must be something! Four months pregnant and has everyone drolling over her!

Hawk_28
03-05-03, 22:38
Cpteasy:

I was with Diana on February, Friday 21, around 11:00 a.m. , so it wasn’t me, She was very good , didn’t spit while doing bbbj :-), she likes to be on top, that way She is very enthusiastic, there is another morena there but She is very small and with what I call “piggy Body”, Diana has a beautiful Face, dark brown hair, big ass with very nice Salvadorians curves, small breast.

Ok, You were with Mery, you said she is blondish, can you give more details?

I remember a blondish one, a 6 like you said, She was skinny and looks very young, is that Mery?, She was holding hands with other Skinny morena, very young too .

When I was going up stairs with Diana I saw this other girl just coming out from a room, for me She is an 8 or 8+, she has long curly hair, thin. Had you seen this one?

Had anyone gone to Cesar’s?, the place near Z Club, I saw some good looking and young girls there.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
03-06-03, 00:20
Hawk,

Maybe I don't know who Diana is. The girl I'm thinking of as Diana appeared to me exactly like you describe her, but as I recall (I just passed her in the hall) she had large breasts. Mery is what I'd call "dishwater blonde"...sort of brownish blonde. Her hair is slightly curly, about shoulder length. Her face is (I thought) sexy, sultry...or maybe one would describe her as sullen or even sad looking, but she wasn't sullen or sad when we were alone. She was a good performer with a good attitude. The day I was with her she was wearing a black leather blouse (cut low and loose) and matching tight skirt. Her breasts are not large but medium. I think she told me she was 24 and has three kids. Her body has lost some of its most luscious curves but she's not a bad looking woman. I thought she looked better, however, with her clothes on than off, but not too much so. I wouldn't call her skinny. I'm planning on going back there (or somewhere) this weekend.

Riggo
03-06-03, 04:31
Rendorseg,

Paka?? I assume you meant Poka. Must have been a typo. :)

Riggo

Originally posted by rendorseg
Paka,
Rendorseg [/i]

Rendorseg
03-06-03, 18:14
It's quite enjoyable to hear the widely varied accents throughout the region.... ;-)

Rendorseg,

Paka?? I assume you meant Poka. Must have been a typo. :)

Riggo

Riggo
03-07-03, 02:13
I just spelled it they way the Russians spell it.......:)

Originally posted by rendorseg
It's quite enjoyable to hear the widely varied accents throughout the region.... ;-)

Cpteasy
03-07-03, 02:30
I am going to FreshKiss this wkend (if the call of Paola at the Tequilla Rock) doesn't overwhelm me first. Sorry, I don't have more to say but I've said it all and now am -- in all honesty -- just trying to get back the senior status I had as Assault11. If I'da known that it would take so long b'tween posts, I'da stayed as Assault11.

Good luck to the rest of you as we enter the "weekend season".

Cpteasy
03-09-03, 02:01
Puchica!! The "guanacos" are really quiet lately, so I'm trying to preserve our honor. I went to FreshKiss today and now, Hawk, I know who Diana is (not the one I was thinking of) and your description was "right on", except I didn't try the service. I went back to Mery (it was so good last time) and also took a better look at her. She's not as good (in looks or service as I originaly thought (or I was suffering a bit of the "goma").

OK, one more time, a better description of her: she's the same size and shape as Diana with less in the butt. Her hair is longer than I remembered and darker. It's brownish with fading blonde streaks. I told her that next time I had to choose someone else and she said she be "celosa", but that's a good time to change.

Anyway, I think the next time I'll go somewhere else...maybe this place near the Hotel Miramonte on Sisimiles. I've definitely never been there, altho reading the archives I see that the ratings are mixed. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with one of these gals in English, yet, and it appears from someone's post that the leader of the gang there is fluent, no?

That's all for now...but I hope to see some more posts in the El Salvador section soon. I will be traveling during the elections, so doubt I'll have much of a chance then...are the houses even open then?

Rendorseg
03-09-03, 06:26
Dear Flyingace
I still await detailed information about the wildflower Damris. if you give nothing then it's simply clear that you're making it all up.
Sincerely,
Rendorseg

Originally posted by flyingace

Tito
03-09-03, 21:29
If you are concerned about places closing for elections, be happy elections are on sunday so the places will be closed anyways.

Cpteasy: All chicas can speak spanish but there is one that can speak english but she is salvadorean. The only good thing about this is that you can negotiate with her and even ask her number in front of the others because they have no clue of what you are saying.
has anyone been in Formen lately? or any other puterio????

FlyingAce
03-10-03, 14:36
Well, here is some info. Damaris was great, her body for me was definitely a 10 and she really likes everything! Nice face, nice body and she spent the night, leaving about 5 in the morning to return to her home. Although she said she had no "novio", I think her leaving was because of him. As for her pregnancy, she indicated that this was her 4th month, and she is starting to "show" a little. Because she is so petite, you may miss this.

As for the elections, they are on Sunday, but the country is dry from midnight Friday/Saturday thru midnight Monday. Three full days. Places may be open, but no liquor sales all day Saturday and all day Monday.

Will have to postpone future posts since a "special" friend is visiting for a week or two from out of town.

Good hunting guys.

Cpteasy
03-10-03, 18:16
Hawk,

That;s probably good advice you're sharing with me. It's just sort of my nature to repeat when the experience was good but, you're right, lots of times the second time isn't as good, and I suspect it's for those reasons. The only time it's ever worked out well is with Kelly...she's been consistently good for me, but ya'll got me interested in looking around a bit more. That's how I found Fresh Kiss and there are several others there I really want to do.

I'll see if I can make El Jardin, altho I don't know where that place is...somewhere down behnd the Camino Real, no?

Hunter1
03-10-03, 19:20
Where can we find Damaris at ??

FlyingAce
03-10-03, 20:57
Damaris works at Lips (1st shift) 12 noon - 8pm. As for a number, I think it was listed in an earlier post, and I don't have it with me at this time. Will search for it later an try to post.

Hawk_28
03-11-03, 20:07
Cpteasy:

El Jardin is located near Colegio Cristobal Colon, you have to go on San Antonio Abad street going east (like going to Universidad Nacional), you past Ctro. Comercial San Luis, you get to the “redondel” where there used to be a movie theater, keep going east, CCC will be on your left, at the next block corner you’ll find on your right a gas stantion, make a right turn there, the place will be on the left side of the street, house number #9, tel. 226-4582

I think you’ll be very happy with these place, they have more girls than Kissfresh, all wearing swing suits.
I always like to go early to these places, for 2 main reasons:
The girls are “fresh” and ready.
The temperature in SS is not so hot yet.

You’re right about Kelly, this girl really likes her job! :-)

Hawk.

Hawk_28
03-18-03, 16:43
Hi everyone!

Back from some business trips, went to Guatemala but not fun at all, only work.

When to Z Club and Connections last Wednesday night with a friend from CR, take a good look at the girls now, there is one, her name is Sandra (if I remember), is green eyes, brunette, I think she is the best of the place, tall, great legs and body, an 8.5 FMPOV, I was with Jakelin a really nice girl, very friendly and enthusiastic, nice body too, and 7.5 FMPOV.
But some how my friend and I didn’t feel that this was to place to spend the night, so we went to connections.

Now I think that I like this place more than Z Club, one thing is that there is a lot of girls and for all the tastes, but there is one girl, that has the best body in this 2 clubs, tall, thin, the best pair of legs I had seen in a Ho!, the face is not that pretty, but not ugly, an 8, if she’d have a beautiful face she would be a 9, when we got there was just her turn to dance so we take a good look at her, after that she was busy with two guys, so I couldn’t invite her to sit with me....well next time.

Z Club is good but they have to get more girls!!, I asked for girls that have been post here and found only one with a known name, Gaby, she was an 7.5 I think.

For those who don’t know, here are the prices:
$4 entrance fee
$31 30 min sex service.

Cpteasy:

I’m still going to El Jardin this Friday, around 10 a.m., are you going??

Hawk

Cpteasy
03-19-03, 00:08
Hawk,

Thanks for the report. Interesting. I went to X-Club one night but it was too damn loud for my tastes. I guesss someone said you can escape some of the noise by going outside...I just fled the place.

Sorry, I can't make it to El Jardin on Friday, but thanks for the clear and complete directions. I'll make it there soon. Right now, I'm swamped with work and travel and more work. I'll try to go somewhere on the weekend...maybe check out and see if the Hotel Verde is operating down by Los Chorros. I had a "steady" girl there for a few months a couple of years ago.

Hawk_28
03-20-03, 00:58
Cpteasy:

I see that you’re a “senior member” now, no more post delays.

You’re right about Z Club, the music is too loud!! that’s maybe one of the reasons that the last 2 times I was there, I had decided to go to Connections.

Remember that El Jardin is open from Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays.

I’ll post my report the same Friday, so you can read it.

Hawk.

Ave1
03-21-03, 02:53
I was told that the "Hotel Verde" has started to operate again and has three girls now. I am not sure if it is open on Sunday. I will check it out over this Weekend.

Does any one know any places that are open on Sunday?
I know most of the places that were mentioned at this forum closed on Sunday.

Saludos. Ave.

Vagringo
03-21-03, 09:10
hey guys south american poster here can you explain prices an the way s.s. is casas ,discos whorhouses, not follwing the way it works there is it small time or bigtime just got back from peru and columbia and now planning trip to central america

Cpteasy
03-21-03, 16:38
Hooray! I finally made it to Senior Status under my new user name...whew...those posting delays were tough!

varingo: I don't know what more anyone can tell you that isn't already written up in the archives. Look back through those and if you still have some specific questions I'm sure someone here will help you out.

ave11: I'm fairly certain that the Oasis de San Simon on the highway below Hotel Verde is open on Sundays. I know that they've told me that and I think I've visited it on Sundays.

There is a one-eyed girl at Oasis that is quite a talented dancer, if you can concentrate on her dancing and not just her eye. It's kind of a sleezy place but I've been there several times and for awhile, I ran around with a girl named "Caro" there. She was tall, thin and good looking, and she gave super BBBJCIM. She left the Oasis without telling me and despite trying to find her in several places, I can't.

The owner of Oasis also has another place in Santa Tecla called the "3R's". It's located in a building on 10th or 11th (can't remember) next door to where a movie theatre used to be in Santa Tecla.

I'll try to go somewhere this wkend and report later.

Riggo
03-22-03, 02:40
ave11,

Seisa was open on Sunday the last time I was down there. It is open at night. However, the girls aren't very high quality. It is located two streets east of Hotel Novo. It is a half a block off of Roosevelt. Maybe somebody else knows if it is still open on Sundays.

Riggo

Tito
03-23-03, 01:33
To everyone
I have a 20 yr old that is waiting for me but I won't make it, does anyone wants to take my place?? you 10 mins to reply to edddy25@yahoo.com. She is leaving on tuesday to CR. I met her through the chat and we talked over the phone and she is waiting for me. but she doesn't know how i look.

Cpteasy
03-23-03, 01:38
OK, El Salvador mongers, where are you? I've done my part. About 3 PM I decided to take take Hawk up on his recommendation of El Jardin, a first for me. He didn't disappoint altho I'd caution that if you're using his directions, turn right off of San Antonio Abad just BEFORE the Shell station on the right. I got the idea that I had to turn on the first street AFTER the station. I did so and it put me on a one-way (the wrong way), Ave. Alvarado, and the little ole lady who lives at house #9 was not pleased that I was knocking on her door asking if anyone wants to "boom-boom".

Anyway, found the place w/o any other problems. There were 8-10 girls working and, sorry Hawk, while I like the fact that they're in bathing suits, other than girl at the door (she was already taken), I didn't see many that did much for me.

But in the spirit of gaining knowledge I plunged in and picked Nohemy, who has fascinating green eyes and that wild woman hair like Sonia Braga. Nohemy's eyes and hair attracted me right away and she seemed to have more chispa than most, so I settled on her.

We settled on the price (very reasonable $16 + $4 entrance)for half/hour and did the dirty deed...bbbjcim like I like. I could see in her eyes that she wasn't sure about this and she did disappoint...pulled back at the last second...
still acceptable, and I have only myself to blame. I should have trusted my own intuition.

Nohemy is small, like I like 'em, but again, looks better with clothes on than off (maybe a 6). Her most obvious flaw was skinny legs, and I am a legman, but I was committed.

So, there it is, cpteasy's contribution to the GNP of this Pulgarcito. I hope someone else reports in such detail.

Hawk_28
03-24-03, 21:55
Hi everybody:

Cpteasy:
You’re right on the directions! sorry that I wasn’t that clear.

Today I want to make a detailed report so it would be a long one:
I didn’t went on Friday as I had said, I went on Wednesday, at 5.30 p.m., I pay $4 entrance fee and went inside. The place is not well maintained, the walls need a good paint job and the furniture is very old.

There were at least 12 girls/women, all in swim suits, the quality of the girls here is lower than Okoles in looks, though most of them were 5-6s, there were a couple of 8s, there was a tall bleached log blond hair one, not exactly my type but I know many that would like her, did you see this one Cpteasy??.
The girls were a little cold that day (its been a long time since I was here) and I did have to walk around in order to take a look at all the girls, all of them were sit down.

I sat down and started to talk to this very thin girl, she was very cold so I got up a walked around a little more, talked to this other girl that I liked, but again a cold response, I decided to sat down but alone now, some girls got up and walked by, I think they do that so you can take a look at theirs bodies, some nice Salvadorians curves here and some big asses.
From where I was sitting I could see this girl and she was looking at me and smiling, at last I said, a friendly one, I looked at her, she was pretty enough and I decided to call her to my side, she stood up and yes!, she had some pretty Salvadorians curves, she looks like 18-20 years old, Jennifer, I asked her about the services and she answered speaking to my ear, I decided to go for the one hour service (like always), it was $36.
We went to the room, I paid her and waited for her to come back, she came back with the “cold” water recipient and washed with soup my tool, she was very enthusiastic and began to rub her body against my making a little lap dance, then she did a very nice BJ while driving my hand to her part, after some minutes with this she got on top of me, she rode me until I came, she washed me again, massaged me a little, play a little and I was ready again, this time I was on top of her, banged her for some minutes this way, then she asked me if we could do it doggy style, I said ok and change positions, very nice, I said to myself that this was the way to come again and I started to bang her hard, she looked like she was enjoying it very much!, she even told my to slap her!, after some minutes I came and let me tell you, this was a big orgasm! my heart was beating so hard! that I just lay there...she got up in order to bring more “cold”, cold water is not problem for Salvadorians like me, when she came back I was still a little dizzy she washed me and it seems that she wanted to have another round, I asked her about this and how much time did we have left, she told me: “can you finish in 5 minutes?”, well I was still recovering from my last round, “Is not that I don’t want another round, but 5 minutes!!” I said, “don’t worry I’ll come back” I told her.

She was a 7 in looks but a 10+ in service, as you had read!

Now that I think about it, every time I had been in El Jardin, it had been a great experience.

Sorry Cpteasy that you didn’t have the kind of experience that I had.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
03-24-03, 22:48
Good report, Hawk. Don't worry about a thing...I've had much worse experiences in my years of Salvadoran mongering! It was nice to find a new place, however, as you say, the girls there do seem a little cold, altho Miss Jennifer sounds like a very warm exception!! Wish I had that "instant recovery" that you've got but I'm a single shot man these days.

OK, let's see if some of those other guys will chip in and share their experiences. We can't continue to carry this entire section on our backs. Where's tito and ave11 and riggo?

Hawk_28
03-25-03, 00:02
Cpteasy:

Yes I was lucky to found this girl, I don’t know why they were so cold, the last time I was there, like 10 months ago the girls were a little more friendly, but I don’t really know if there is a lot of new girls, the one thing that I know is that the girl that I was with last year wasn’t there.

I think that the only thing that you can do with this kind of attitude is like I did, I sat alone and wait for them, they want your money so if you wait a little they will come to you or at least try to get your attention, like Miss Jennifer did.

Everybody is different, if I take the 30 min service, I won’t be satisfied, but the problem is that $40 for me as a Salvadorian is not little money and with the now days economics, things are getting hard here.

Now that I think about it, Kiss Fresh is the more value place, the $30/45 min fare is a good thing, I’ll go there next time, maybe I'll get lucky and win the extra 15 min. with the red balloons.

By the way I asked this girl about “gringos”, She told me that in December there were many coming in, but now not a single one.

So mi Amigo, I think that is up to us to keep this part of the forum.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
03-25-03, 00:29
Yea, Hawk, I've popped the red balloon with the 15 minutes extra in it for my last two visits in a row!

Keith
04-05-03, 02:42
I was in San Salvador for just one night and struck out on locating El Jardin. The directions below took me to the Shell Station and the right hand turn. There was no activity at number 9. The taxi driver claimed that the phone number was out of service. He ended up taking me to a place called In Touch. The home was very nice, but the women were a 6 or less. On the other hand, the price of $50 for about an hour was great. I chose a Salvadoran, Mariana, who was very nice and on the tall side. We had an enthusiastic session with lots of kissing and sucking, etc. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Riggo
04-05-03, 14:29
Keith,

Did you go to El Jardin during the day or at night? It is open during the day, and closes at 7:00 pm.

Member #1553
04-07-03, 09:08
Hello all,
I am planning my 1st trip to San Salvador this summer. Tickets through AA from Detroit are 337US including taxes. In the last year I have been to the Dominican Republic 3 times but I would like to try out central Americal. I have done some browsing through reports but I have a few questions. I am not much into the brothel, etc, scene. Late 20's and in good shape, average looks here. I like to go out dancing and try to pick up amateurs at clubs, waitresses, etc and if desperate, street girls. If anyone wants to know about the DR email me or can read my reports on that board. Here are some questions I have, can I have the contact/name of a few girl friendly hotels that are under $50 US a night in centrally located area. I don't need anything fancy as long as there is a safe or strong box in the room. Where are the best places to pick up street girls, corners of certain streets or by a certain area. I prefer short time action and if I like them will take them for all night. What should I expect to pay for short time action from SW and how much for all night? I am planning to go in July and would appreciate any help from regulars here or locals because I like to keep prices down for future mongers. Thank you all for your time and cooperation.
wolverine7l

Ave1
04-07-03, 18:55
Originally posted by wolverine7l
Hello all,
I am planning my 1st trip to San Salvador this summer. Tickets through AA from Detroit are 337US including taxes. In the last year I have been to the Dominican Republic 3 times but I would like to try out central Americal. I have done some browsing through reports but I have a few questions. I am not much into the brothel, etc, scene. Late 20's and in good shape, average looks here. I like to go out dancing and try to pick up amateurs at clubs, waitresses, etc and if desperate, street girls. If anyone wants to know about the DR email me or can read my reports on that board. Here are some questions I have, can I have the contact/name of a few girl friendly hotels that are under $50 US a night in centrally located area. I don't need anything fancy as long as there is a safe or strong box in the room. Where are the best places to pick up street girls, corners of certain streets or by a certain area. I prefer short time action and if I like them will take them for all night. What should I expect to pay for short time action from SW and how much for all night? I am planning to go in July and would appreciate any help from regulars here or locals because I like to keep prices down for future mongers. Thank you all for your time and cooperation.
wolverine7l

Ave1
04-07-03, 18:58
[]wolverine7l

There is a Hotel that charges less than $50 for a night.
It's called Hotel "Alameda" on the same name of the street ,Located in a centrally and safe area.

You would find several street girls near by...Gas station and etc.

Hawk_28
04-07-03, 21:23
wolverine7l:

I’ll try to describe you how is the scene here in San Salvador, I don’t know what part of DR had you been, but I’d read the Sousa beach forum and let me tell you that It looks like a very very nice place for our “hobby”, lots of clubs with lots of working girls!

Now El Salvador is very different from that scene, SS is a very crowded city with heavy traffic during the day, yes there is a lot of daytime brothels and lots of strip clubs at night time, most of these night clubs have sex services (Z club, Cesar’s, Connections, etc.) and others don’t (Lips, Titanic).
These places are not very close to each other, but at night is only about 5-10 minutes car drive.

Now if you’re looking for some regulars girls, the place to be is Zona Rosa, is a street area that has lots of bar/restaurants and some discos, the action stars at 10 pm, lots of locals boys and girls. Now you’ll be very lucky if you score with one of these girls but if this is what you like, give it a shot.

I would not recommend street walkers for a tourist, you have to really know the scene in order to do that, you’ll be more safer inside one of these Clubs, but if you want to know, the standard street price for the SW is $20 and you have to pay for the room, by the way the street action is very low these days.

This is the site were you can find information about many Hotels here in San Salvador:

Www.elsalhotels.com

Yes Hotel Alameda is good, but I would not recommend walking around 10 pm in that area by yourself.

Try to read the post from January to this date in this forum to have a better picture of what to expect from SS.

If You need more help just ask.

Keith:
Yes El Jardin is only open during the day, but I’m very curious about this place “in touch”, give us more information about it.

Hawk

Member #1553
04-08-03, 00:48
Thanks for some more information. Dominican Republic is nice but need a change in scenery, short time 20-25US, all night 35 usually for freelancers not in clubs, dark/light/medium/every type of body shape and color you could want. Been to Boca Chica, Santo Domingo, and mountain town of San Jose where I had all normal girl action. I understand to exercise caution and speak some Spanish, almost done with my 2nd class in college so that I can communicate better in my travels with 3 years in high school plus with all my trips I can get by halfway decent. A tip that I use, I log on to amigos.com and get conversations started with several women before a trip and after looking at their photos and their attitudes I have met a few like that. A real GFE and I compensate them too. I have never liked the dingy rooms as in Mexico at brpthels/clubs and hate to be rushed, causes performance anxiety for me. I didn't realize that it was that dangerous for SW, I know better to walk around in middle of night drunk and in bad area. Should I get a trusted taxi driver/hotel worker to hook me up because if I have no luck by 3am at dance clubs I opt for SW, that is my way I have always done it. I will definitely check out that hotel and others, if I take SW to short-time/or normal girl to hotel that is mentioned, any problems, just a cedula, a little tip or what. Thanks all.

Hawk_28
04-08-03, 20:46
wolverine7l

If the “amigos.com” strategy had serve you, great then.

Sure you should get a trusty taxy driver, there is some information about some of them here in this forum.

I know what you mean when it comes to rush services, that’s why I always try to choose the one hour service.

But if you star to look for SW at 3 am you’ll be very lucky to find a good one or any, it would be too late, the street action stars at 10 pm and ends around 1 am, remember that I said that the street action is very low these days.
Be ware of gays though, there are some of them out there, they sometimes look better than actual girls!, but if you get closer, you can tell that they are a man.

I think that if you hadn’t score with the regular girls around 1 am, go to one of the clubs, of course you can tell the taxi driver to take you where the SW are and try to find someone you like.

Now for the hotel, you should ask about this, “having friends at your room”, if the girls stays all night, I think there will be a charge, but there should be no problem in taking the girl to room if the the Hotel is girl friendly.

Hawk

Vagringo
04-09-03, 03:25
hey hawk or some one that has been there a few times please awnser I have archived and ask this questin what are the basic prices and rules in ss. I am lost on this site they talk about 1 eyed ladies and bad pussy it scares me. what is the real deal I date salvadorians here in dc area and they love to dance and fuck but I jhave not been impressed with the posts here it seems hit and miss . just got back from peru panama and columbia now thoes places are detailed price, place,etc since salvador is on the dollar maybe it is more for p4p ithan most places .I have never been over 35 dollars and your crazy if you pay more.just clarify man evan the honduras site is pretty self explaintory.

Hawk_28
04-09-03, 18:31
Vagringo:

It’s not intentional, the thing is that for the last couple of month only regulars visitors had post, most of them know the ES scene, but if you read older post you can find very detailed reports from many of us about Hotels, Taxi drivers, places and girls.

Now if you want know the ES market prices, here they are:

Daytime places(brothels): El Jardin, Okoles, Freshkiss, Formen: the 30 min sex service is $20-26, the hour service is $35-40
Unosol is $40 the 30 min and $70 the hour.

Night clubs: Z Club, Connections, Cesar’s: 30 min is $30-35, the hour is $50-60

They all have a entrance fee of $3-4.

Lips is a very famous strip bar that’s open from noon to 2-3 am, they have many great looking girls, some girls leave at 8 pm and other at 3 am, the tactic here is to come to an agreement with the girl and wait for her to finish her shift, then take her to your place, Hotel, Motel or house, they always ask for $100, you have to negotiate, but I think that no girl will leave with you for less than $50 here, but the average price is $70.

There is others strip bars like Titanic but the prices are very high. Of course these strip bars have maybe the best looking working girls in ES, but like I said, the prices are high.

But you can always find some very nice girls in the other places, this are the prices of ES, this is what you have to pay here, of course there will be other countries were the prices are lower, it doesn’t surprise me that Honduras has lower prices. I didn’t know you can get sex services for $35 in Panama!

Don’t worry to ask for more information if you need it.

By the way, one eyed lady! I had never know someone with this.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
04-10-03, 03:11
Great reply to "vagringo", Hawk...very informative. We didn't mean to scare you off, "vagringo", what you read was a bunch of dirty old men (speaking for myself) sitting around BSing about the different places throughout ES where services are available. I've lived here 20+ years and never used a SW, but I'm considering it as I read/learn more. And, the "one-eyed girl" was my contribution and I swear she exixts and is a damn fine dancer, but she works in a very "campo" joint where no one but a local would be comfortable going. Good luck and, yes. we're always ready to support our fellow Salvadorans by supplying you with whatever info makes your contributions to them more possible.

Hawk, it appears I may have to stay in SS during Semana Santa. What (if anything) will be open...any idea? I don't hink I've ever stayed in SS for Semana Santa before? I know that I did have Kelly at OKOLES on Christmas Eve on year.

Hawk_28
04-10-03, 17:22
How are you Captain??

I’d never go to a place during “semana santa”, I’m always thinking more about the beach (and all the money that I’ll expend on this vacation) than other thing, but this year is different, I’m planning to pay a visit to Okoles next week before leaving to spend some days at the Beach, well, it’ll depend on the time that I’ll have, but be sure that I’ll try hard to find the time :-).

I think that all the places will be open for sure until Wednesday 16th, but don’t waste your time from Friday 18 to Sunday 20, SS is dead those days, but if you have nothing to do at night on those days, you could try to see is one of the Clubs is open, there will be just a few cars on the streets and it will be very easy to drive from place to place.

Last year on December, Z Club was closed from Christmas eve until new years day, but I’ll report if it’s closed next week.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
04-10-03, 20:22
thanks, Hawk, have a good one.

Vagringo
04-11-03, 17:12
Originally posted by Cpteasy
Hooray! I finally made it to Senior Status under my new user name...whew...those posting delays were tough!

varingo: I don't know what more anyone can tell you that isn't already written up in the archives. Look back through those and if you still have some specific questions I'm sure someone here will help you out.

ave11: I'm fairly certain that the Oasis de San Simon on the highway below Hotel Verde is open on Sundays. I know that they've told me that and I think I've visited it on Sundays.

There is a one-eyed girl at Oasis that is quite a talented dancer, if you can concentrate on her dancing and not just her eye. It's kind of a sleezy place but I've been there several times and for awhile, I ran around with a girl named "Caro" there. She was tall, thin and good looking, and she gave super BBBJCIM. She left the Oasis without telling me and despite trying to find her in several places, I can't.

The owner of Oasis also has another place in Santa Tecla called the "3R's". It's located in a building on 10th or 11th (can't remember) next door to where a movie theatre used to be in Santa Tecla.

I'll try to go somewhere this wkend and report later.

Vagringo
04-12-03, 17:59
fare fucking alert this wkd on TACA from dc to ss 240 r/t they had other big us cites rock bottom also check out american air also less than 300 plus taxes to central america

Hawk_28
04-16-03, 00:20
Hi people:

Went to Okoles today, no new good girls, at the end I decided to choose Kelly, great service as always!!
She told me that they will be open until tomorrow.

By the way Z Club is open too, so like I said the places will be open until Wednesday for sure, then almost everybody takes some days off.

The Taca fair is one of the lowest I’d ever seem, great opportunity.

Hawk.

Hawk_28
04-23-03, 00:30
Cpteasy:

Did you have a chance to go to any place last week??

Hawk.

A Toda Maquina
04-24-03, 06:59
Might be back down in may , if anyone wants to meet up for a beer /soda ........see ya

Eric7
04-24-03, 15:30
Good day to all. This question goes out to Hawk and Vagringo, and anyone else in the San Salvador area.
There is a bar located behind InterContinental called "Cocktail & Dreams." Next door to the chinese rest. Does anyone know anything about this place? Is it a strip bar? Do girls hang out there? I have heard conflicting stories about this place. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks guys

eric7

Cpteasy
04-24-03, 16:59
eric 7: I don't know anything about that bar...sorry.

Hawk: No, I didn't go anywhere last week except for Lake Coatepeque. But last night I went out scouting. I didn't partake of anything but Ihave several interesting bits of information, First, I went out the Tequilla Rock to see if Paola was still there. She wasn't and neither were any of the girls I remember. There was an entirely new crew there and much improved over theprevious girls. There must have been 8-10 and many were in the 6-7-8 range. I sat down talked with three of them for an hour or so. One, Sarita, is a definite 9 in my book. She's tiny and bleached blond...I don't normally like blondes...but she had very nice petite figure and an sweet, innocent looking face. She claimed to be 19, but I doubt it. However, she told me she was leavingthere in 15 days, so if you're interested better move fast. $20 for 30 minutes.

Then coming back, I stopped at the Hotel Verde near Los Chorros, but I guess it's still closed. The gate was locked and nobody around.

Returning through Merliot I made my final stop at one of the new places I'd spotted. It's on the same side of the street as La Dispensa, about 1/2 block west, and it has promise. There were 10-12 girls working, mostly in the 7-8 range. I talked to a long, tall one name Pamela, and if I hadn't been drinking, I'd have gone with her. She gave me a tour of the place...basically the same drill as most...$30/30 min, acceptable rooms, etc. The biggest problem I saw at the place was that the girls seemed distracted and there wasn't a "customer service" feel like one gets at Tequilla Rock or (best of all) Fresh Kiss.

Hunter1
04-24-03, 20:42
Eric7:

I've been at Coctails & Dreams. Is just a strip bar. It was a good one before Lips came around and hired all the good looking girls.
Last time I was there, they had about 2 girls I would give an 8
and that was it.

If you like strip clubs don't waste your time here, just go to LIPS. You'll have alot more to choose from and maybe you'll get lucky with the young and inexperienced and get some for free :)

Ave1
04-24-03, 23:36
Eric7:
Did you ask about "Cocktail & Dreams."?
I've been in there a couple of times. It's a strip bar. It only opens at night.
I saw some of the girls there who work at Lips as well.
There are some good-looking girls, mostly between 6~7 but most of them...(I guess)quite veterans, old chicks.
I don't mind going back there but definitely, isn't my favorite place. It has some back door rooms where dirty job is done but the price was high.

Cpteasy;

U seem like that you know many places, pls share a few more your favorite places?

I am quite curious about Sarita. I will check her out over this weekend.
She must be surrounded by a bunch of local guys. Cause I would visit there at weekend.
So, i wonder if i would ever get a chance to have her.
Do you remember anther girls over 7 range there?

Does anyone know about the day- time place near Hotel Miramonte???
On the other day, i passed by the street, but i didn't see any house with #24 but saw a * billiard *house.
Is it the sample place? Any cute girl description?

Cheers.

Eric7
04-25-03, 05:23
Mi amigos...

Thanks for all the input regarding "C&D."
I'm usually only in S.S for 1 or 2 days, and w/out car.
I like to swing behind the Inter Cont to Oakales and
maybe now C&D for look around.

Regards

Cpteasy
04-25-03, 14:54
ave: When I went to TR there weren't many customers around, so I sat at a table with three girls: Sarita (9), Alejandra (6...beautiful face but too big in the butt for me but best personality at the table) and a another girl who's name I disremember but she was a 3-4. I didn't talk to any of the other girls but saw them walk by and several looked pretty good...better than the last group that was there when I thought Paola was the only one worth a second look. Anyway, by the time I left two hours later, the place was full and none of the three sitting with me had moved. Of course, I was buying them drinks but I was surprised that the mgmt didn't come over and run them out to dance and hustle. So, that's a long way to say that I don't have info on other girls there, but I'm definitely going back to do Sara. She's been on my mind, but I remind you, I really, really like a tiny, petite woman...so if that's not your type, she's not for you.

Tito
04-26-03, 02:59
I am glad to see more reports, it was kindda of death around here. Here is a treat for everyone here is okoles web site: www.okoles.com.sv. There aren't many pics but hopefully other places will follow okoles. So we are gonna see our honnies on the web. jajaja. I am putting a group on yahoo. it's already done but, i haven't decided to make it public or just people around us that can contribute with photos and more reports. Like i said the group is up, any ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

A Toda Maquina
04-26-03, 05:22
Hey outlaws , Where is the most economical place to score on a sunday evening in SS ? The chicas dont have to be fine../
I usually pass thru SS ,but might check out the action one night .......Thanks, Chango

Cpteasy
04-28-03, 21:04
Chango: I guess no one wants to rain on your parade, but you've got a tough request. I know of one place that is definitely open on Sunday (after 2 PM) and another that I think is. Here's the catch...both are outside of San Salvador. Not far, but sure as hell not in the city. The Oasis of San Simon is on the road to Santa Ana, about 10-12 KM from San Salvador. Leaving San Salvador you pass through Santa Tecla, then begin the descent past Los Chorros and the Shell station...both on the right. A couple of hundred meters past the Shell, on the right, is the Oasis of San Simon. The girls there are not that special and the place is kind of sleazy, but every now and then you find one that you wouldn't (I haven't) kick(ed) out of bed. 6-8 girls there. Cost about $20-25.

Further out (maybe 25-30 KM) is a turn to the right to San Juan Opico. Exit there. After a gentle exit from the four lane, there's a dead end in a T. Take a right, then a quick left. Just follow the signs to SJO. Within 1-2 KM from the four lane, left hand side is Tequilla Rock (open after six...I think on Sunday). I like it...8-10 girls there and again the cost is $20-25.

Come on ES mongers!! Didn't anybody do anything this weekend? I sure as hell didn't and need to hear a good raunch f**k story for inspiration.

Hawk_28
04-29-03, 01:14
Chango:

I hadn’t have too much time these days, lots of works at my job, to answer some of your questions properly, but I’m 99% sure that Connections is open on Sundays from 7 pm or earlier, this club is in the Blvd Roosevelt area, near Estadio Flor Blanca, any taxi can take you there.
This is on of my favorites clubs in SS.

Hawk.

A Toda Maquina
04-30-03, 18:14
Hey outlaws , thanks ...., this board has been very quiet ..see ya.

Cpteasy
04-30-03, 21:21
Chango: You are right about that...dead, dead, dead board. But I'm going to try and liven it up. I'm on a mission tonight to investigate further a recent find. If that doesn't work out (and it might not), I'm going somewhere tomorrow, and if that does't work out, I'm going to EXPLODE!

Hawk: All work and no play makes Hawk a dull boy...but I understand about the pressures of a job. I'm about to have to change jobs, I think, and that's always a tough move.

Later all

A Toda Maquina
05-01-03, 07:09
Cpteasy, whats the average cab fare from SS to Santa Tecla ????,

Thanks ,Chango

Cpteasy
05-01-03, 17:55
Chango: I don'tknow about cab fare, but I would guess that from much of SS to Santa Tecla would be about $5.00; but the places I was taling about aren't in Santa Tecla. One passes westbound through Santa Tecla to get on the highway that leads to them. They are both west of Santa Tecla...one near the bottom of El Cuchillo and one on the road to San Juan Opico (open everyday after 2 PM). I would guess to the first one, Oasis de San Simon, fare would be $10-15 while to Tequila Rock (open everyday except Monday after 7PM) we'd be looking at $25-30, more than the price of the deed.

I also posted the following on the San Miguel board by mistake, I guess. The first paragraph refers to the name of Migueleno "casa de citas" that Chango described in an earlier post.

Chango: The name of the place to which you refer in San Miguel is "Cedazo I" and it is, IMHO, one of the best "casas de cita" in El Salvador. There's a girl, Maria Elena, who has worked there for years but still give great service...like Kelly at OKOLES.

Well, I went on my mission last night and can report back...Mission Complete. Last week I'd gone to Tequila Rock and sat at a table and chatted up three of the new girls. One was a very young (19 she says), very tight looking little package named Sara. I'd been drinking, so didn't partake but Sara "me pico" and I knew I had to go back. Last night was it and she was there.

I arrived early (cuz TR can fill up quick) and we sat and talked for almost two hours as I convinced her of the need to give me a bbbjtc. She was
very hesitant. She actually said, "Will you respect me tomorrow" and I actually replied, "Of course I will." Normally I wouldn't bother with someone hesitant and normally I wouldn't bother with someone who (1) looks young, (2) chele and blonde, and (3) says they're getting out of the business cuuz she doesn't like it. But, she is so petite (maybe 5' 100 pounds) which I like.

Times aren't normal, so I did, and she did; and she did a workmanlike job of it. Of course four kahluas and an extra $10 dollars lubricated the job. I was impressed, although it was an expensive evening. With a little more training she could get this all right. She swears "it's the first time" she done that. Anyway, she now says she's my "novia" and gave me her phone number so, I guess I'll have to stay away
from TR for awhile.

I want someone to try out the Paradise Men's Club (or something like that) on Chiltiupan in Merliot (1/2 block west of La Dispensa, same side as La Dispensa). I went there last week and it has possibilities. I can't do ALL the work around her guys.

A Toda Maquina
05-01-03, 18:16
Cpteasy, Thanks , think I 'll check out a park or somthin in SS ,then split for the countryside.........cant wait to have a cold Pilsner...........

Cpteasy
05-02-03, 14:35
Chango: I don't know about checking out a park...there aren't many that are safe or interesting. If I were you, I'd checkout a shopping center (you can monger there as well) or the Zona Rosa.

The Duke
05-03-03, 20:03
Looks like it's time to go back home for a vacation and see what I've been missing . Gracias

A Toda Maquina
05-04-03, 07:32
Man, I heard that ... I 'm in Texas only 7 hrs. from mexico , but I really dig Salvadorenas........................ Chango

Cpteasy
05-05-03, 01:32
Damn, guys! I can't afford to keep this board going by myself. Where are you? Yesterday, I found myself with some unplanned time, so I decided to scout the field and confirm some rumors. I went to two places, the Oasis de San Simon (open 7 days/wk after 3 PM, and at the bottom of La Cuchilla)and the Tres R's (open 7 days/wk, after 7PM in Santa Tecla). Both are owned by the same person and share girls.

I like them both more and more...maybe cuz of the new girls there. There were 8-9 of them at the Oasis and they started the barra show just for me at about 3 PM. I applauded loudly and gave each one a $1 after she danced and I bought some beers and ended up with 3-4 sitting at my table for a long discussion.

I took Jessica to a room (much improved room since my last visit) but was very disappointed in her...should have listened to my intuition...I don't knowwhy I've started with these yougn and innocent-looking girls, lately). She (1) doesn't like the business and (2) was a clock watcher and (3) was warmer in the bar than in the room. But she was foxy (altho skinny legs) with a sultry little mouth. There were 3-4 other girls there that I would have done in a heartbeat, and I was told by Pamela (too big for me but with a great heart)that one, Alist...or Tatis...or some name I never understood, NEVER had any complaints from customers. Does it all well! Didn't try her, can't say..will next time.

At about 6PM, it was startingto rain and I was ready to go (having spent too much for too little, except I had a real good time just chatting up the girls and it kept me away from Sara at the Tequilla Rock...which is open Sundays, also). At that time there was a call from the Tres R's (it's located in Santa Tecla, between the two major one way streets, contiguo with an old movie theatre, but I always have trouble finding it) saying a lot of guys were lining up and they needed more girls there, so 3-4 of the Oasis girls were headed up there. I had a big car and told 'em I'd give 'em a ride. So there I am, a supposedly respectable member of society, driving up La Cuchilla with 3-4 ladies of the night in my borrowed car in a terrible rainstorm. I was reminded of a guy I know who, years ago, was in the same position but had a wreck and now is known as "El Mataputas" since he survived but some of the girls didn't.

We got to Tres R's and the girls insisted I come in and that it wouldn't cost me anything, so I did, drank one beer, sat with Pamela and got the whole scoop on which girl does what and how. There were a few of theTres R's girls that I would have done as well, but by then I was gettingconfused as to who was who and who started at the Oasis and who started at the Tres R's. It was overwhelming and I needed help!

.The basic price at both these places (Oasis and Tres R's) is $20/half hour. Beers are $3/girls and $2/us. Both have pretty good "barra shows" so you can see the merchandise before buying and with a little time (and money) spent, you get to screw an aquaintance, not just another girl. I'll definitely go back to either (both) places.

Someone else has to check out Club King Paraiso on Chiltiupan in Merliot.

That's my report.

A Toda Maquina
05-05-03, 18:01
Man, this board is quiet..... I also noticed the same for the Mexico /south Tx. border (N. Laredo).... it's slow tooo ....Good report Cpteasy, Less than two weeks and I'll be back in Salvador ...............See ya..... Chango

Tito
05-06-03, 05:43
Here is a live broadcast from cesar's club on 49 ave http://www.cesarsclub.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/secure/video.rm.

Jaimito Cartero
05-06-03, 07:26
Video

It's asking for a username and password!

Tito
05-07-03, 01:16
go to www.cesarclub.com, and write ur email, within hours you get your password.

A Toda Maquina
05-10-03, 07:30
Hey, this board is very quiet................Cpteasy where are u ??

Ave1
05-19-03, 17:10
Hawk,
I've got a news for you. Cali Panchagon in Flor Blanca is re-opened. It seems to be a good place. Has anyone been there?
Any info on it is appreciated.

Como guys. Where are you?? Let's make this forum alive!

Hawk_28
05-19-03, 17:37
Hi people:

I know I’d been away for a time now, but there is a lot of work at my job, yesterday I could get away at noon and when to Kiss Fresh, your favorite place Cptain, let me tell you guys that it was a very nice experience!!

The last time I was there, was in February and was very good, when I was driving to the place I was thinking of the girl I was with the last time and thought that if I find her, I would take her to the room. Arrived to the place and I was the only man, there were about 10 girls, most of them very young, but like I thought, my girl of the last time wasn’t there, this is not a surprise, the girls are always coming and going. One of the things that I like about this place is that all the girls make a line and shake your hand one after and other and they all stand in front of you, now you can choose, that’s the way it should be in all of the brothels, most of the girls were 6-8, but they all looked like regulars girls, the ones you can find on any street or mall, 8 out of the 10 didn’t have the HO look at all, I made my chose, she was thin, small, with brown eyes, light brown hair (painted), she had very nice breasts, not to big, but with a very nice shape, let me tell you guys this girl turn out to be the sweetest girl I’d had ever have in one of these place, she gave me a very nice GFE, she was smiling all the time, told me that she was 19 YO and I believed her, she wasn’t too much lusty in bed, but she was hot and she really like to suck it and do it good!.
What most turned me on about this girl was that she really made fell like I was with a regular girl and not with a HO, liked I said a very nice GFE.
Cptain I know that you want to know her name, don’t you, her name is Ada Maris, told me that she was new, but you never know.

Got to go, but every time I do something, I’ll post it here.

Well the forum was down last Friday, though I wrote the above on Friday I have something to add, the same Friday night I drove around a little just to check out the SW scene, it was around 11.30 p.m. , there were many girls on the street that night and many TV too (so be careful), but what I found interesting is that there was at least two police cars driving around too, but the girls and the guys that were working didn’t look like they were worry about it.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
05-19-03, 23:32
Well...welll...well...you mongers finally woke up! I thought you'd all backed out on me. I've been to Tequilla Rock once, the Oasis twice and Frsh Kiss once. At TR I finally got Sara convinced to do it my way and we did, and it wasn't bad for her "first" time, so she says. Anyway, I may have gotten carried away with some of my promises to her, so I'm staying away from there for awhile.

After the night in which I was at the Oasis with Jessica, I've been back twice more...once with Katy (short blonde, big tits, round face) and Tai (sexy, hard looking face, nice body), and then at Fresh Kiss I went back to Mery and had a super good bbbjcim.

Damn,hawk, you scared me with that delicious story of you at Fresh Kiss. I was thinking, "Is that SOB going to tell this great story and leave out the girl's name?" But, like the gentleman you are, you came through with it at the end. Ada Maris, huh. I'll have to try that out. I went there looking for, I think, the last one you had...named Sara? No, maybe I've just got Sara on the brain..anyway she was a dark haired girl with plenty of Salvadorena curves, not much bust; but I didn't see her there so returned to Mery and wasn't disappointed.

I've got to try this Cali Pachanga place...anyone have more info on it?

Good to have ay'll back again.

Hawk_28
05-20-03, 01:31
Hi Cpteasy:

You made me curious about this girl Mary, so I went back in the forum looking for your older reports on kiss fresh and found this description:

“Mery is what I'd call "dishwater blonde"...sort of brownish blonde. Her hair is slightly curly, about shoulder length. Her face is (I thought) sexy, sultry...or maybe one would describe her as sullen or even sad looking, but she wasn't sullen or sad when we were alone”

I’m almost sure who this girl is, she was the one that opened the door for me, what gave me the clue is the brownish slightly curly hair and most of all the sad looking, I was near to chose her, but the nice breast of this other girl caught my eyes.

The name of the other girl that I had in February was Diana, at first I was a little disappointed that she wasn’t to be found, but after my experience with Ada Maris, I wasn’t disappointed at all.

I’m a daytime places guy, so I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to visit Cali Pachangon, but I know about a new place in the 49 Av. Area, If you’re coming from Metrocentro (this is going south), you past the Toyota dealer, you’ll have a Shell gas station on your right, just next to an over bridge, the one on 1 Calle Pte., you can turn right here at the corner of this gas station, this will put you right on 1 Calle Pte., you’ll have the wall of the bridge on your left and just about 15 meter after the turn you’ll find the usually red light on (foco rojo), is a corner house, there will be the usually guard guys at the entrance, a night time places of course.

Got to go, but I’ll try to keep in touch.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
05-20-03, 15:52
Hawk,

Mery has opened the door two out of the last three times I've been to Fresh Kiss, so you may have the right one. She also seems to be running the place sometimmes...gets the other girls organized to come do the greeting, etc. She is very friendly and not at all "sad" as her expression seems. She's also into deep, deep French kissing which I like to get things warmed up. I can't imagine who Ada Maris is, but I'll find out! Thanks for the info on the Cali and the new place. So many girls, so little time. I think I'm off to San Miguesl Tuesday-Wednesday...will see if it pans out.

Hawk_28
05-20-03, 17:31
Cpteasy

First of all I wanted to tell you to don’t get mad with the slow motion of the forum, remember that there is only You and Me living here in ES.

Now I’m sure who is Mery, you’re right about it, she seems to be running the place and getting the other girls for the parade.

Ada Maris doesn’t really stands out of the crow, it was really a tough choice that day, but she was wearing a tight red blouse that make her breasts look really nice, that caught my attention, if this girl wouldn’t had been there I would had choose Mery.... maybe next time, would you get jealous Cpteasy???

You had made me really curious about Tequila Rock and Oasis, the only thing is finding the time and then finding the places, though you had give nice directions I still have to find then, not to mention that it have to be at night, well maybe someday.
Does the service from the girls in these country places changes from the ones you get in SS???

Hawk.

A Toda Maquina
05-23-03, 03:14
Hey Cpteasy.... I been checking out some places the past few days ,including San Miguel...... Then checked out Galaxy in SS , will be back in SS Friday if ya want to meet up for a beer.....( just post a place & time )I will check the board friday afternoon ...... Later Chango

Hey Pilgrims , I'm stayin around metro centro....

Ave1
05-24-03, 16:34
Has anyone have a telephone#of the place in Col.Miramonte?
i phoned several time with the below telephone# but no one really answered. Does it still operate? or is it alreqady closed
?

Originally posted by greybeard
A new place to check out - World Famous, Col. Miramonte, Calle Talamananca #24, telephone 260-1756 owned and operated by a 28 year fireball by the name of Tanya. I hear that she offers the best sex in the house but this was not her time of the month. Open from 10am until 7pm Monday through Saturday. Five or six girls reported to be in stable but only four were present during my visits. Patty spoke perfect english and was acceptable at a level eight, Jaqueline a twenty two year old there for the first day again an 8 and an nineteen year old rated a 6/7. The fourth was a five or below.

Pictures are available to be posted, if a photo page for El Salvador is set up here.

The prices were $30 for 30 minutes, $50 for one hour, $100 for two hours away. Be sure to ask about their specials, the day I was there it was two girls for an hour for $50, a real bargain. For patrons cokes were $1 and beer $2. Drinks for the girls were $3.

Followed up on the Chantilli massage add and found that it was the same as Fresh Kiss.

The Club reported earlier to be two blocks from the Z Club Bar was closed with a for sale or rent sign on the building and the telephone number went unanswered.

A Toda Maquina
05-25-03, 02:05
Hey Pilgrims ,I'm back in Texas......,/ Friday night I got a burger at Biggies,then walked west down ave de Heroes to this place across from the star mart (had a little neon sign in the outline of a chica) // The place rocks... plenty of chicas, // also theres a place at about 5th ave nte and calle 21 on the N.E. corner .. anyone been there??/// I stayed at the Hotel Florida ($25.00 a night)..., its nice with ac and very girl friendly... & I could easily walk to resturants ,metro centro etc........Later , Chango

Cpteasy
05-25-03, 03:55
No problemo, Hawk y amigos, I've just been busy with sick relatives.

Hawk, I know we're the only ones who live in God's Pulgarcito, but I just miss hearingfrom the others. As that I'm a semi-retired gringo, I have some chances that others don't.

I was in San Miguel for two nights last week and will report.

Ave...good to see you back...and, Chango, sorry I missed you in San Miguel. Or maybe I didn't. You may have been one of the young studs sitting near me at Tony's on Wednesday night, until I gave up there and went tomy old favorite, Cedazo I.

A taxi driver gave me the names of 2-3 new place in San Miguel I'd never heard of, but after finding my old friend, Maria Elena, at Cedazo I . Boy, has she gotten fat...told me she took off six months to live the "normal life" in Meriliot.

Anyway....

Cpteasy

A Toda Maquina
05-26-03, 05:53
Hey cpteasy,I didnt go to Tony's but hit Cedazos 1& 2 , Who was that uni - brow chic at Cedazos,...That Maria Elena was fat in your opinion ,I probably missed u by a few minutes......,Awaiting your report !!!! Chango

Ave1
05-26-03, 18:47
Chango,
It's called "THE BEST" that has a little neon sign in the out-line of the chica. I've been there a few times but didn't like much.
The girls are Okay...but to take girls out is extremly cost.
As far as i know, there is no room for a session.

It will be alright if you want to see some pretty girls there but none of the girls were eager to meet me outside arrangement.
Maybe i was not that luckey.

Hawk, Saturday night, i went to Cali Panchagon in Flor blanca.
There are quite few girls around but not many local guys.
I stayed there only for one beer, didn't any prettygirl.

"Z club"...i found a very nice girl.
I will put her name next time.

Originally posted by Chango
Hey Pilgrims ,I'm back in Texas......,/ Friday night I got a burger at Biggies,then walked west down ave de Heroes to this place across from the star mart (had a little neon sign in the outline of a chica) // The place rocks... plenty of chicas, // also theres a place at about 5th ave nte and calle 21 on the N.E. corner .. anyone been there??/// I stayed at the Hotel Florida ($25.00 a night)..., its nice with ac and very girl friendly... & I could easily walk to resturants ,metro centro etc........Later , Chango

Hawk_28
05-27-03, 01:49
I was very interested in Cali because of its past history, but I think that now...Z Club and most of all Connections are better places. If you want complete services of course.

Hawk.

A Toda Maquina
05-27-03, 06:24
Hey ave11,If its the the place almost across from star mart .with the neon sign, then there are rooms at that place called the"Best",about three rooms total ,I checked out this chica with big ol' milkers- literally! & she ask $30.00 but negoitiated to 25.00 and no rush no knocks on the door, // the only time I had a knock on the door in Salvador was at some peluqueria place over near centro by an over pass at the exit to the terminal occ. & that was after about 40 min........There were just tooo many places to remember all the names of them all.

Hawk_28
05-27-03, 23:50
Chango:

This place “The Best” , that star mart on Los Heroes is next to an Esso gas station too?, or can you give a better address for this place??

Hawk.

A Toda Maquina
05-28-03, 05:23
Hawk, Its on the south side of the ave. just like a block or so down from Wendy's , You cant miss the little neon sign .the place has like a large carport connected to it./ At first I couldnt figure out where the rooms were until she agreed on a deal., there was a door integrated into the wall ,right of the upper stage/ Hope this helps you., let us know if you score.,later

Chango

Hawk_28
05-28-03, 19:53
Chango:

Thanks man, now I know where this places is. I’ll check it the next time I have a chance to go out at night.

Hawk.

Hawk_28
06-02-03, 20:19
Hi guys!

Went to kiss fresh last Friday, now that I knew who Mery was I wanted to try her, well I arrived at 12.45 noon, now there was 3 other guys inside the place, I have some competition, I thought, better to take Mery fast, in the back of my head was the thought of the other girl, Ada Maris, She was so great the last time, but Cpteasy had talked so nice about Mery, that I’d to try her at least once, like always Mery was the first to approach me, she asked for the entrance fee and gave me the house menu, I told her that I wanted her right away and up we went, she was nice, like Cpteasy had told, I asked for the BBBJCIM, this was great, this was one of the main reason I wanted to had her.

Well at the end this was a bitter sweet experience because when I was leaving I saw Ada Maris and this time she was looking even better than the last time!!!

Well Cpteasy thanks for the information about Mery, she was nice, now everybody have their likes, we’re talking about people here and some times there is no “chemistry” between 2 persons, I didn’t find it with Mery, though she gave me a great service, but that’s life, I have to come back and take Ada Maris again I really feel great with her, the next time I will ask for a BBBJCIM from her, maybe she’ll do it.

By the way, where are you, Cpteasy???

Hawk

Cpteasy
06-03-03, 15:30
Hawk: I'm right here, enjoying your last report. If Ada Maris does the bbbjcim, let me know, unless you'd be jealous. I'm always ready to change when I know that's what I'll be getting.

You're right about the chemistry...one man's plate is another man's poison. Let's face it, even when it's bad, it's good.

I posted a long report on the San Miguel page cuz that's where I was last and started a review of all the places in San Miguel, however, I ran into an old favorite at the second place, Cedazo I, and didn't get much further. According to my taxi driver (and CHango) there are several new places and next time I swear I'll try them, altho the girls at Tony's were OUTSTANDING! One in particular was a 9-10.

I'll make Fresh Kiss this week, I hope.

Hawk_28
06-04-03, 20:14
Cpteasy:
Did you saw the news last week, about this big time lawyer, the police got this very important lawyer, they found in his house lots of recorded videos of him with girls, the thing is that maybe he went out of the way by having very young girls, less than 18 YO.

But what I don’t think was right is that all the local news channels showed portions of the recorded videos, just imagine this scene, this girl was nude laying on a couch and this old lawyer was masturbating her with his hand and they only blurred that portion of the screen and there were other scenes with both nude having sex and with the tiny blurred parts of the screen with audio and all, I don’t know if you could show this kind of things in national TV in USA???

I don’t think it was right for the local news showed this.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
06-04-03, 21:13
Hawk: Did I see the news reports? Hell, yes, they were hard to miss. Maybe it sounds strange coming from a couple of mongers but I agree with you...there just wasn't any need to show all that was shown! Of course, it did get everyone's interest and seems to have aroused public opinion which is sometimes hard to do...in my humble opinion...in El Salvador. No criticism of your pais, just one old gringo's observation.

Now, next time you see Ada Maris, you're going to let me know what she says, right? ;-)

Cpteasy
06-16-03, 01:06
OK, guys, I've been out and about and have some reports. Starting in the west, I visisted Red Dragon in Santa Ana and really, really liked the place altho had no time to indulge. It is located less than 1/2 KM north of the PanAmerican highway between Santa Ana and the turn to Chalcuapa (Ahuachapan). Going west pass the turn to El Congo and the first (major) turn to Santa Ana. After several kms. there'll be a Shell station on the left (south) side of the highway. Turn right (north) and proceed less than 1/2 km and on the left you'll see a large puke green wall with a red light bulb over the porton. That's the Red Dragon. $3 entry, open 4 PM until...seven days a week. When I was there it was about 4:30 and there were maybe 10 girls working, many 6-8s. When I asked at what time the show started, the mgr said I'll start it for you know and he did with a beautiful, tall, dark haired beauty showing her stuff. Seems like they said the prices were $20/half hour, etc. It's "outdoorsy"...somewhat like Tequilla Rock but much bigger, cleaner, better, colder beer, hotter looking women and good atmosphere.

Proceeding eastward, I noticed that the Hotel Monte Verde has a sign that says "Club something (?)...ABIERTO". I had heard that it was opening but when I checked a few weeks ago there was no one there.

In San Salvador I hit Kiss Fresh again and there's a new crop of very good looking girls there. Mery grabbed me when I entered, starting telling me about her house burning down, made mefeel sorry for her and I didn't try anyone new, but one of them (with another guy) winked at me on my way out. I'll definitely go back.

In San Miguel I looked for the foxy blonde at Tony's but couldn't find her, so the next day I went to a new place (for me) called Paradise. It is less than one-half km from the bridge over the Rio Grande in the salida from San Miguel to La Union. It's on the right, next to a no-tell motel and it was open when I was headed out to La Union at noon. On my way back from La Union about 4 PM, I stopped and there were 4-5 chicas there...two playing cards and two more just sitting. I sat with the sitters but neither was friendly at all. Worst reception I've ever received in a casa de citas...maybe it was just toooo early. The barra show there starts at 7 PM, but I moved on out.

In La Union I saw a new club and barra show advertiseing itself on the right hand side of the road in the entrada to the town. It was closed then but looked brand new. I did find a hotel that looks decent to stay in and has indoor parking, so I plan to go back and make a more in-depth survey soon. It's right downtown and called the Hotell San Francisco(604-4077). I had lunch at Captain John's and the swordfish there was excellent as always.

That's it...let's hear from you.

Tito
06-24-03, 05:24
Hello everyone.
I will be returning to el salvador, again. I will be staying four weeks in s.s, any new places that i should hit? Does anyone have any info about a Puterio(sex House) located in Santa Ana where you come in and they ask you to describe your ideal puta and they go out and get exactly what you want? Has anyone has heard anything about this place? One more thing, four months ago i visited the 666 house near autopista comalapa, and it was a total waste of time. Now some good friend of mine told me that are some newbies in this house, and they are hot, can anyone confirm this? THis is the place where you can have as much time as you wish and this is really true because i visited the place but the quality wasn't good 4 months ago. I hope we start picking up on the reports, i will reporting any new sightings and places.

Cpteasy
06-25-03, 03:10
Tito: Good to have you back again...we've been dying down here, altho Hawk's been trying to keep me encouraged saying that there's only the two of us living here, and it's hard to uphold the "Pulgarcito's" reputation alone.

I can't answer any of your questions. Everything I know is the message below yours and those that preceed it. I'm interested in the Santa Ana info -- but I think it'd be hard for me to describe the perfect date, it's like pornography, I can't define it but know it when I see (have) it. I like Santa Ana cuz I spend free time in Coatepeque, but more work time in San Salvador and the Oriente.

Anyway, stay on the board and anything I know (and I suspect this goes for Hawk as well, you'll know.

Cpteasy
07-03-03, 13:55
Hawk: Where are you at? I guess Tito is coming to visit us but I haven't been active since my last trans-El Salvador swing thru the country. How about you? Are we all dead, hiding or reformed. Can't you answer any of Tito's questions...I'd never heard of the places he asked about, altho I highly recommend (but haven't really tried) the Red Dragon of my last report.

Hawk_28
07-07-03, 19:51
Cpteasy:

Yes is true, I’d been very quiet lately, the reason is that I’m very busy at my job and not to mention lots of family expenses .
I went to Guatemala for business, 3 weeks ago, I stayed at the Marriott, called a call girls service, no problems at the hotel door, 1 hour/$35.00, but it wasn’t worth it, nice thin looking girl but the service was nothing to compare with what you get at Fresh kiss, I had never done this and at least I had to check out the “in Hotel services of Guatemala” and I don’t recommend them.

I’m going to Panama next week, so you can imagine all the work that has to be done before I leave!

I really miss Ada Maris and her services at Fresh kiss, maybe at the end of the month I can pay her a visit.

Most of my knowledge is from San Salvador, so I can’t answer Tito’s questions.

Good hunting my friend.

Vagringo
07-11-03, 08:08
have been asking questiins i am busy never made it yet but it seems things dont change much there. what i am curious about is if a gringo like myself cruise I the country side or the coast would that be safe . also whoever is going to panama check out feniex 24 min --30 us and the street scene is alive in pan city but it is illegal for a panmanian chica to sell her goods

Cpteasy
07-11-03, 14:09
Vagringo: In general, the answer to your question is yes, you can be safe along the coast. You're going to have to use common sense, i.e. don't drive after dark, be careful in port towns, avoid neighborhoods with gang problems, stay out of isolated places at night, etc. It's a beautiful coast altho the water can be dangerous due to strong riptides and currents, but it's beautiful to look at. You will not find sophisticated services, i.e. hotels, entertainment, "casas de citas", etc. but you will have a chance to drink cold beer, meet good people and get down with some women...both pros and non-pros.

Tito
07-12-03, 01:47
Finally, i will be in san salvador by monday morning. I will be writing reports on the places i visit. I hope everything goes well, as always. If you know new places, i will be more than happy to stop by those places. Take good care guys. and i'll see ya there. Does any one have phone # of semi pros, or non-pros that are willing to go out and party.

Tito
07-17-03, 19:31
Hi everyone
On monday, i visited el jardin, and the place was dead, there weren´t that many girls and there were only like two that caught my attention. The rest of the girls were not that pretty but everyone has a different taste. Inside, i chose helen. Very cute face and nice tits(VERY FIRM), she was very willing to do everything i asked her since there weren´t many customers. She let me to cum in her mouth, and she almost choked with it. In summary, there were only about 10 girls and only 3 were good looking, the rest was bad. Right now, i am gooing to okoles for any newbies. We´ll see ya all.

Cpteasy
07-18-03, 02:25
Way to go, Tito!!

Hawk has been out of action lately and I've been mostly posting on out of San Salvador sites cuz I've been traveling a lot lately, so we're counting on you "visitors" to revive the El Salvador board.

I had pretty much the same experience at El Jardin...went there once, saw only one I liked, she performed the dirty deed (BBBJCIM) but I could tell her heart wasn't in it.

If you haven't tried Kiss Fresh (or Fresh Kiss...can't remember), I've been consistently pleased with the stable and performance and attitude of the girls there. There's one, Mery, who does a workmanship-like job of a BBBJCIM...almost as good as Kelly at OKOLES, but Mery is much more into the DFK and GFE. It's open 10-7, I think. There's usually 7-9 girls there,and I haven't seen but 1-2 that I'd kick out of bed.

It's located just off the street that runs East from "La Chulona". I think the street is called "Constitucion". Traveling east from "La Chulona", take the first right off of "Constitucion" between the Chinese restaurant and the (semi-famous) Restaurant Macondo. Kiss Fresh (Kiss) is about one block down, on the left...don't remember the number, but good directions are given somewhere in a previous post. If you hit the triangle, you've gone a little too far and returning KF(K) will be on your right, after the trash can, and you can park under the first tree.

If you have the means to travel outside of San Salvador, check my previous posts for Oasis de San Simon (west toward Santa Ana in Colon before turn to Sonsonate), Tequilla Rock (on the road to San Juan Opico) or the Red Dragon (on the "salida" of Santa Ana for Ahuachapan).

If you want to break "virgin" ground, so to speak, returning to San Salvador from the west on the CA-1, just after Oasis de San Simon is the Hotel Verde (right hand side of highway, on top of a cliff, sharp right turn after "Motel Americano" signs) which has just re-opened, and I haven't visited.

Let me know before Sunday if you need better directions cuz I'll be leaving country for a week on Sunday AM. I also know something about San Miguel.

I don't like El Jardin. Find us somewhere new and exciting!!

Tito
07-18-03, 22:05
Thursday, July 17>:
I couldn´t resist myself and visited okoles. I don´t know why but there seems to be a recess of new talent. There was nothing impressing and many of the good looking girls were not in service or they don´t work there anymore. However, there was one named marcela that caught my attention, tall, very athletic fisique, and her ass was enormous, definetely she has a very hot body. Asked her when she joined to the okoles family and she responded "AYER" and that was enough for me. Once inside, i took a few pics of her and let me tell you her pupusita was very thight, i couldn´t ask for more. She was amazing, the only thing is that she is starting and she doen´t do bbbj, but overall, i was pleased. Again, if anyone have info about places in the san salvador area, i will be more than happy to visit them. However, i don´t like to go beyond san salvador because you can find everything you are looking here, and there is no reason to go outside san salvador. >Well, i think i pay a visit to fresh kiss this weekend, and tell you all about. TaKE CARE.

Tito
07-21-03, 20:11
SAT AND SUN, BOTH DAYS WERE GREAT ON THE STREET, I FOUND SEVERAL CUTIES. THESE CUTIES CAN BE FOUND ON BLV DE LOS HEROES NEAR METROCENTRO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, NORTH AND SOUTH. I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO HIT THE STREET ON FRI, AND SAT THAT IS WHEN YOU CAN FIND A LOT SWS AND BELIEVE SOME WILL GIVE YOU THE GFE THAT YOU GUYS WANT. MANY OF THE SWS STAND ON A BUS STOP NEAR PUEBLO VIEJO RESTAURANT, AND THEY ARE USUALLY THERE AROUND 9 0R 8 PM. I HOPE YOU ENJOY ONE OF THE TIGHTEST PUSSIES I´VE EVER FUCKED, I DON´T REMEMBER HER NAME BUT SHE IS MORENA, THIN, AND VERY CUTE FACE. GOOD LUCK, I SEE YA ALL.

Tito
07-22-03, 21:35
Tuesday
Today i went to unosol(89 ave) and la oficina(77 ave). I have to say that so far la oficina hasa very selective group of chicas and they are very good looking ladies, you gotta go. All different sizes and shapes. On the other hand, unosol is a waste of time, there is only one that will get your attention her name is beatriz, is a morenaza, great ass, face overall has a great body. Both places are charging the same price. $40/30min and the cover is $5. if you want the number of the places look over past reports. I am having such a great time, that weeks are going like days. well everyone, take good care.

Hawk_28
07-25-03, 00:28
It is good to hear that at least someone is having fun here in El Salvador, keep us posted Tito, though I don’t have the time for fun now days, I still enjoy reading the forum.

By the way Panama City is great, lots of Colombia girls, they are so beautiful and give you a great service but it is very expensive!

Good Luck Amigos.

Cpteasy
07-25-03, 03:24
Hawk & Tito: Sorry not to be able to contribute more but I'm visiting Mom, and it's just not going to happen here. Glad to see you're alive and well and I promise to contribute after Agostinos.

Greybeard
07-27-03, 20:49
Tito:

Please give us an updated report on the Club Z Bar. Tell Rocky that I will be there August 15th so please stock up on agua mineral.

Thanks for your informative reports!.

Tito
07-28-03, 23:49
Sorry grey, but i don´t have anything on the z bar, but i promise you that i will go either tomorrow or wed night.

Alboroto
08-03-03, 02:46
Estimados Amigos,

First let me make my formal introduction. I am a Salvadoreno who used to live in the US and now lives in El Salvador.

I have sent a private emails to a couple members in regards "Las Casas de Citas" in El Salvador. I believe you guys are doing a great work. I am presently in the US; however, leaving for El Salvador this coming Sunday August 3rd, 2003 and hope to hook-up with some of you guys and visit some casas. Thanks for such a wonderful job.

Just in case my private email is as follows: lau5741@yahoo.com

Regards

Alboroto
08-03-03, 02:55
Tito, Hawk_28, and the rest of the guys,

Thanks for such wonderful reports, and by the way Cpteasy could you believe do live a few blocks from Fresh Kiss and have driven few times and never thought. Well, hope to visit soon and by the way, if any of you guys need to visit "casas" outside of San Salvador I have a car and willing to drive at your convenience.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

I will be in El Salvador on Monday August 4th, 2003

Alboroto
08-03-03, 03:01
Guys,

I am now visiting my daughter here in the US and will be in El Salvador this coming Monday August 4th 2003. She is going to stay with me for about 10 days; therefore, will not be able to report any personal activity nor can go with any of you guys during the day to any "casas", unless you call me well ahead of time. Now, once she leaves then I am ready, willing and able. Let me know.

Alboroto
08-03-03, 03:31
Hello Greybeard,

I also be in El Salvador on that date.

Would you like to check some "casas" in San Miguel or Santa Ana. I understand there is a good one in San Vicente.

Write me at: lau5741@yahoo.com

Originally posted by greybeard Tito:

Please give us an updated report on the Club Z Bar. Tell Rocky that I will be there August 15th so please stock up on agua mineral.

Thanks for your informative reports!.

Cpteasy
08-03-03, 13:51
Tito: Where are you? Still in San Salvador? I haven't seen anything of your adventures lately, and you were the only one keeping the San Salvador board alive!

Hawk: Are you ok, man?

I went back to Fresh Kiss on Saturday and had a rude awakening...Mery has quit the business! I looked about and found a girl that looked pretty good (don't remember her name) but when we got to talking, I could see she wasn't going to do; and then after talking more, she hesitated when I mentioned a BBBJCIM, so I switched her for one named Elizabeth that she recommended.

Elizabeth could suck the crome off a trailer hitch! She's the best BBBJCIM I've ever had. She's very short (less than 5 feet) and very young looking -- almost too young looking for me -- but says she's 23 with two kids and it could be. She's got medium length reddish brown hair and a nice compact little body with just enough shape to make it comfortable.

Anyway, I had a real GFE with deep French kissing, lots of conversation, easygoing way about her, etc. She licked and kissed every part of my body...every part! And when she got down to work she was fantastic, knowing how deep, how long, how fast, etc. I'll go back for sure. $20 for 1/2 hour but no one seemed to be watching the clock.

BTW, Fresh Kiss has bought the house next door and according to Elizabeth, they are expanding and remodeling.

Tito
08-03-03, 20:47
i am here, but lately i have turned to the non pro, and has given me great results, however, this week i will visiting several places.
Cpteasy, i am a bit curious about the prices on fresh kiss, you said that you paid 20 bucks for half hour? is that right? well, the only thing that i can say is that prices are down right now, and most chicas will take a 50 for the entire night, i am talking about hotties. Lips is one of the places that has hot chicas, specially in the night shift. I got one but from the afternoon for 50 bucks, and she is barely 18, and i mean barely. take good care, and pliz keep writing those reports. I almost forgot, the owner of TR got arrested last week for prostituting minors, a 14 yr old chica. is TR still open? take care guys

Alboroto
08-03-03, 21:29
Cpteasy,

I have already posted a message on the Forum. However, since I just became a member it would take up to 48 hours to post.

Thanks for such a wonderful review about Elizabeth, could hardly wait to MEAT her.

BTW I do live in that area and for your info I am leaving for El Salvador this eve, except that I am going with my daughter and kids, but she is only to spend about 10 days and then free ...

Keep up with such a wonderful reviews.

Originally posted by Cpteasy Tito: Where are you? Still in San Salvador? I haven't seen anything of your adventures lately, and you were the only one keeping the San Salvador board alive!

Hawk: Are you ok, man?

I went back to Fresh Kiss on Saturday and had a rude awakening...Mery has quit the business! I looked about and found a girl that looked pretty good (don't remember her name) but when we got to talking, I could see she wasn't going to do; and then after talking more, she hesitated when I mentioned a BBBJCIM, so I switched her for one named Elizabeth that she recommended.

Elizabeth could suck the crome off a trailer hitch! She's the best BBBJCIM I've ever had. She's very short (less than 5 feet) and very young looking -- almost too young looking for me -- but says she's 23 with two kids and it could be. She's got medium length reddish brown hair and a nice compact little body with just enough shape to make it comfortable.

Anyway, I had a real GFE with deep French kissing, lots of conversation, easygoing way about her, etc. She licked and kissed every part of my body...every part! And when she got down to work she was fantastic, knowing how deep, how long, how fast, etc. I'll go back for sure. $20 for 1/2 hour but no one seemed to be watching the clock.

BTW, Fresh Kiss has bought the house next door and according to Elizabeth, they are expanding and remodeling.

Alboroto
08-03-03, 21:35
Tito,

You are correct in regards the prices on the chicas from Lips, I used to date one and paid more, and included dinner and drinks. I have never been at Lips in the afternoon, believe is the rates are lower its worth the try.

I will be in El Salvador on Monday August 4th will check my messages sometime within the next two/three days.

My email address is as follows: lau5741@yahoo.com and since you know all those places and if you do not mind, would like to explore with you.

Take care and hope to hear from you

QUOTE]Originally posted by Tito i am here, but lately i have turned to the non pro, and has given me great results, however, this week i will visiting several places. Cpteasy, i am a bit curious about the prices on fresh kiss, you said that you paid 20 bucks for half hour? is that right? well, the only thing that i can say is that prices are down right now, and most chicas will take a 50 for the entire night, i am talking about hotties. Lips is one of the places that has hot chicas, specially in the night shift. I got one but from the afternoon for 50 bucks, and she is barely 18, and i mean barely. take good care, and pliz keep writing those reports. I almost forgot, the owner of TR got arrested last week for prostituting minors, a 14 yr old chica. is TR still open? take care guys [/QUOTE]

Greybeard
08-03-03, 22:23
Tito:

Who is TR, and what place is he associated with. Sounds as if he is someone to avoid.

Still waiting on the report of the ZClub Bar.

Good hunting. The pricing structure sounds good.

Alboroto
08-04-03, 01:58
Tito,

Thanks for all your reviews. I am leaving the US tonight and be in El Salvador tomorrow morning. I hope we can meet and visit some "casas". I do live few blocks from Fresh Kiss and that lady "Elizabeth" sounds very interested, someone I would love to meat.

Let me know

I will be checking my emails in two/three days.

Here is my email address in case you would like to hook-up: lau5741@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Tito i am here, but lately i have turned to the non pro, and has given me great results, however, this week i will visiting several places. Cpteasy, i am a bit curious about the prices on fresh kiss, you said that you paid 20 bucks for half hour? is that right? well, the only thing that i can say is that prices are down right now, and most chicas will take a 50 for the entire night, i am talking about hotties. Lips is one of the places that has hot chicas, specially in the night shift. I got one but from the afternoon for 50 bucks, and she is barely 18, and i mean barely. take good care, and pliz keep writing those reports. I almost forgot, the owner of TR got arrested last week for prostituting minors, a 14 yr old chica. is TR still open? take care guys

Alboroto
08-04-03, 02:01
Tito,

Ever check "Evolution" in San Vicente. I understand they are some nice ladies. Would you like to go. Let me know

Originally posted by Tito i am here, but lately i have turned to the non pro, and has given me great results, however, this week i will visiting several places. Cpteasy, i am a bit curious about the prices on fresh kiss, you said that you paid 20 bucks for half hour? is that right? well, the only thing that i can say is that prices are down right now, and most chicas will take a 50 for the entire night, i am talking about hotties. Lips is one of the places that has hot chicas, specially in the night shift. I got one but from the afternoon for 50 bucks, and she is barely 18, and i mean barely. take good care, and pliz keep writing those reports. I almost forgot, the owner of TR got arrested last week for prostituting minors, a 14 yr old chica. is TR still open? take care guys

Tito
08-05-03, 19:40
TR= Tequila rock, is a casa de putas. I am glad to see more action around here. hopefully i will have a report from z club by the end of this week but i promise this forum that i will pay a visit to z bar before i leave the country.
ALBOROTO: i haven´t heard anything about that place before, but i more than willing to check it out. let me know.
Right now i am going to okoles and a couple of other day time places. pliz keep writing those reports.

Tito
08-06-03, 22:21
Yesterday, aug 5th
i couldn´t find any places open, all of them were closed. so i don´t have anything to report.

Cpteasy
08-07-03, 15:35
Alboroto: Welcome to El Salvador. We need all the help we can get keeping the board alive. Yes, I paid $20 for 1/2 hour which is about standard at the daytime places. I go once every week or two, so I don't begrudge a good service provider $20 bucks for her efforts. I find that I genuinely like a lot of these girls and all have the same story...man left 'em with kid(s) and a g'friend introduced them to the life.

Definitely give Elizabeth a try. I have a feeling she'll try it all, altho I only sampled her oral skills. She told me, "No tengo miedo de nada." I'll be anxious to hear what you think.

Evolution in San Vicente is the best physical structure I've seen for a "casa de citas". It is located on the south salida toward Tecoluca. It is two-story, relatively new, freshly painted, pool tables, bar, stage, swimming pools, outdoor ranchos, a/c rooms upstairs. I've been there several times but, for some reason, never sampled the wares. I don't remember seeing any outstanding girls there, but like most places, the talent changes frequently. MOst ofthe guirls are from SS.

One place that is a real shithole (physically speaking) is the Oasis de San Simon, but I've always like the girls and the mgmt there. It's located on the north side of the highway in "La Cuchilla" just several hundred meters past the Shell station in Colon. It's owned by the same woman who owns "Three Roses" in downtown Santa Tecla.

And somebody is going to have try the Hotel Monte Verde...green structure on hill, south side of highway near "Los Chorros" outside of Santa Tecla. It has recently re-opened and used to be excellent.

Hawk_28
08-08-03, 00:32
It’s great that the forum is alive, I had been on vacation with the Family and I had just returned to the office today.

Last Friday I had a chance to leave the office for a couple of hours and when to a new place, one of my workers told me about this place on 25th north avenue, near the Pro Familia Hospital, He told me about a young girl there that was very good so I decided to take a look at it, the place looks like a small beauty shop where you can get a hair cut, but of course you get other services, the place is not that good, I know that some of you would not like these place, for me it is the lowest place that I would go, but I was on a budget so it was ok, the service cost was $20 for the 45 min, there was no bed in the small room just a...I always forget how to say this in English but the kind of furniture that you use for a massage session only.

There were about 5 girls, 25-30 years old and 7’s at the most, but there was one that caught my eye, so I went to a room with her, the girl was nice and the service was good, she was very enthusiastic, at the end it was a good experience.

Cpteasy:
It is a shame that Mary no longer works at Fresh Kiss!, but these girls are always coming and going, it won’t be a surprise for me that I can’t find Ada Marys the next time I go to FK.
But at the end you did find a great girl, that’s what it is all about!!

I’m waiting for a friend from Costa Rica that is coming next week, He wants to take out 2 girls for us from Lips, We would have to go there before the 8 p.m. Shift and talk to some girls. I’ll post the report here when it happens.

Good Luck to you all and keep the reports coming.

Hawk

Cpteasy
08-08-03, 16:22
hawk: glad you're back with us and even finding us new places. you know what a scuzzbucket i can be, so tell me more about the place on 25th. how do i find/identify it? is there secure parking, or better in a taxi? do you know if there are any bbbjcim specialists? name of the girl you were with?

i don't know why i seem to like sleezy places but i do...like the oasis and tr. but i haven't been back to tr in a long time and someone says it's closed due to **** employee(s).

i really want to go back to the red dragon in santa ana, but it doesn't open until 5 pm and when i stay at the lake, i ususally have friends/family there and i think that an evening trip to santa ana might be a bit suspicious.

kssp up the reports.

Tito
08-08-03, 22:05
on wed, i visited fresh kiss, and there were about 5 girls and most of them were decent loooking. i picked vanessa, and she is so fucking good in bed. Her oral skills are amazing. she is a very enthusiastic and caliente mami, she would leave you dry with not even one drop of cum, she wants it everything. Let me tell you, i was fucking with her and i was about to cum, once i came, i tried to slow the pace but she kept going after 3 or 4 min that i had to take it out because i like to take breaks in between.jajajaj. I definetely recommend this girl, she is 23 and you won´t be dissapointed. i will visiting today or tomorrow to try out other chicas. take care guys

Hawk_28
08-09-03, 01:40
Cpteasy:
The Place that I went on 25th ave. is located very near the Pro Familia Hosital, if you are going north on this avenue, this is coming from Rosales Hospital, you’ll get to the Pro Familia Hospital block, the Hospital will be on your left, half way on this block you’ll find to your right a narrow street, turn right, about 20 meters from the corner is the place on your left, you can drive slowly here and you will see from your car the usual furniture of a beauty shop, mirrors, etc. I parked practically in front of of the place, the neighborhood is not that bad, because the 25th avenue is a heavy traffic street, but I always put the alarm on of the car and secure the driving wheel.
The name of the girl was Carolina.

Tito:
Great report of FK, for me this place is the best in terms of fares and young girls, it is a shame that I have to wait for the next pay check, this vacations had left me with nothing!

Keep up the good work all of you.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
08-09-03, 14:34
Hawk: Thanks for the info. I'm going to take a look at it sometime altho now I'm enamoured of Elizabeth at Fresh Kiss and her oral skills.

Tito: Sounds like you found another winner at Fresh Kiss. Reading your post got me all hot and bothered and altho I planned not to go back there for a week, I'm may find myself irrestibly drawn there today.

Somebody was going to give us a Z-Bar report, no? I haven't seen anything yet, and what's happened to Alboroto? Maybe he fell into a deep hole and drowned. It seems like we've got thewboard moving again and some new guys are on their way...friends from Costa Rica, etc.

Cpteasy
08-10-03, 02:10
OK, ya'll, below is a post that I placed on the Guate board recruiting business for "our" girls in El Salvador. In the meantime...I couldn't stand it and Tito's report about "Vanessa" was driving me crazy. So I broke my "once every two weeks rule" and went back today. The girls at Fresh Kiss insist that there is no "Vanessa" except the woman who owns the place, and even w/o knowing Tito, I'm PSOITIVE he wasn't speaking of her. I stayed with Elizabet and was more impressed than ever...first time I ever had a Salvadorena run her tongue up my ass. Even I wouldn't do that! Oral skills are el maximo. Super nice tits as well.

The expansion is almost ready; I'm told it only lacks the "acabados"...see, Hawk, there's words I don't know in English! (I think the furniture used in massage parlors is called a "massage table").

Listo 1 (from Guate board): You write that..."I have always wanted to visit El Salvador, Nicaraugua and Guatemala. I have met chicas from there before and vowed to go there someday (after their respective countries civil wars ended!!). II will continue doing online research for the trip until the day that I fly out of here. So.. if anyone has more current info, Post it please."

As you mention, you've met girls from El Salvador before, so you know that they give the best service, are the hardest working, best attitudes, best looking, etc. You get the idea. If you haven't been to El Salvador, you ought to try it. We're not big or fancy, but we're "real" and the women are breathtaking...and barely take a breath.

For any advice, please see the newly rejuvenated El Salvador board. Any specific questions can be dealt with there. All these fans of other Centroamericanas are going to flame me if I keep bragging on the "guanacas de El Salvador".

Hawk_28
08-11-03, 20:01
Cpteasy:
Great report!, this Elizabeth really likes it..... uhmm?. I think I know her, is she the smallest of the group?
A little morenita?

Had you ask for Ada Maris? I want to go to FK as soon as I can, but I wanted to know if she’s still there.

Any way I’ll go the next chance I have. Yes the girls in El Salvador are the best, of course you can find better looking women in Costa Rica or Panama, but the prices are very high, the girl in ES are good looking and the prices/services can’t be better.
For someone that really wants to have a Sexfest for about 5 days and different places every time, you’ll expend about the same amount of money ( in sex services) that you pay for the airplane ticket.

Hawk

Cpteasy
08-12-03, 14:29
Hawk: It sounds like you know Elizabeth..she's very short and morenita, medium length brownish-red hair. No, I didn't ask for Ada Maris but I listened when the girls interoduced themselves (hard to hear cuz the music was loud) and didn't hear her name. Tito talked about a "Vanessa" there, but when I asked about her, the girls said that the only Vanessa there is the woman who runs the place, and she doesn't give service.

It also appears that the last touches of the remodeling are being added next door, altho I guess they still have to open an archway between the two houses. The girls are all excited about this addtion and say there will be new girls, as well.

Tito
08-12-03, 21:27
hello everyone!
Yesterday, i visited fk, again!, and i am a bit surprised that you guys couldn´t find vanessa, or i didn´t get her name right. but she is kind of blondie with a very light skin and cute face. I am pretty sure is not ada maris. On my next visit, i will try to get her name, going back to yesterday, i went back and met karen, she wasn´t there the last time i went because she couldn´t find any excuse to leave her house on aug 6th, as most salvadoreans would know on that date almost every single business is closed . Karen is 23 yrs old, kinda of morenita and very cute and innocent face, if you see her walk next to you you wouldn´t imagine that she is doing what she is doing, she has a very fresh face as well as body. This girl as well as the others will blow you away but this girl is sweet,but caliente and i am pretty sure you gouys will love it. enjoy.
Regarding the report on z bar, my taxi driver had an accident and i am a bit precautious of getting any taxi driver but hopefully i will have something this week.
Hawk, can you tell me more about the place near hospital rosales, and can you give their phone number?

Tito
08-12-03, 21:34
first, i think elizabeth is the one i was referring when i mentioned vanessa, however is so fucking hard to describe these girls since most of them are the same height and same hair color.
Second, karen is 20 yrs old not 23.
take care

Hawk_28
08-12-03, 22:55
Tito:

I think you can’t miss Elizabeth, She is the smallest of the group a little morenita.

Hey! why are you so sure about Ada Maris, did you actually saw her?? If the answer is yes I’ll try to go this very Friday, pay day!

The last place I went is actually near Hospital Pro Familia but yes the Hospital Rosales is on the same 25th avenue but like 10 blocks to the south, I know You like very nice places, so I don’t recommend this place to you, Imagine that the place is a very small version of El Jardin, but with no young girls and the rooms only have a massage table, I don’t have the phone number.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
08-13-03, 01:24
Tito and Hawk: Puchica...we got it going now! I guess it doesn't matter who is who at Fresh Kiss cuz' all of them seem to be service oriented.
From your description, Tito, I think I know Karen and went for her before I found Karen, but when she said YES to BBBJ but NO to BBBJCIM, I dropped her.

Hawk, I sent you an e-mail.

Alboroto
08-13-03, 19:55
Hello Guys,

I am well and alive, believe told you guys about my daughters visit, now she is leaving tomorrow for the US and then I am free to visit " Casas de Citas", in fact FK is only a few blocks from where I live. If any of you guys like to "tour" some casas de citas, feel
free to send me a personal email at: LAU5741@YAHOO.COM. And be more than glad to tour some. I am about to meet Carolina this coming Friday will send info about the meeting.

Hawk: Thanks for the info. I'm going to take a look at it sometime altho now I'm enamoured of Elizabeth at Fresh Kiss and her oral skills.

Tito: Sounds like you found another winner at Fresh Kiss. Reading your post got me all hot and bothered and altho I planned not to go back there for a week, I'm may find myself irrestibly drawn there today.

Somebody was going to give us a Z-Bar report, no? I haven't seen anything yet, and what's happened to Alboroto? Maybe he fell into a deep hole and drowned. It seems like we've got thewboard moving again and some new guys are on their way...friends from Costa Rica, etc.

Tito
08-13-03, 20:55
I saw ada maris last monday when i met karen, i may be there on friday. Right now i am going to a massage place to check it out. I am glad that the forum has come alive, well take care everyone.

Hawk_28
08-13-03, 23:06
That’s great news Tito!, thanks for the info, now I only have to find the way to get out of the office for a couple of hours.

Alboroto: I envy you, living next door of FK, so you’re meeting Carolina, is this the girl with great Oral skills?
Can you give me her phone number? I had lost it.

Hawk.

Alboroto
08-15-03, 15:59
Hawk_28,

I am meeting Carolina for lunch today; however, I do not think this is the Carolina from FK.

I would like to meat Elizabeth from FK. I have red some good reviews about her oral skills.

That’s great news Tito!, thanks for the info, now I only have to find the way to get out of the office for a couple of hours.

Alboroto: I envy you, living next door of FK, so you’re meeting Carolina, is this the girl with great Oral skills? Can you give me her phone number? I had lost it.

Hawk.

Cpteasy
08-15-03, 23:54
Just came back from a Friday "afternoon delight" with Elizabeth at the Fresh Kiss. Damn that girl can suck!!! I was just sitting at my desk and all of sudden an urge too strong to resist grabbed my cojones and the next thing I knew I was driving thru a tropical downpour to FK.

I thought Kelly at the OKOLE gave a great BBBJCIM, but Elizabeth is just a pure sucking machine...YMMV. For my tastes, Kelly is sexier and more sultry looking. Elizabeth is just cute and innocent looking, and I like my women to look "dura".

But Elizabeth is as good as my long lost love, Caro, from the Oasis de San Simon...now that was a woman.

I'm at peace for the weekend and passing the responsibility to ya'll for keeping this board alive until next weekend!!

StudPlayer
08-16-03, 01:57
Having just read Cpteasy's post, and having just returned from a Friday afternoon delight myself, albeit here in Los Angeles, California, perhaps it is time for me to post my impressions from a visit to El Salvador last December, 2002.

In general, El Salvador is pretty cool but I would not make a special trip there for mongering/vacationing purposes. There are "casas de cita" (literally "appointment houses", I think; correct me if I am wrong), a street scene, the club scene and of course the bump into a sweetie anywhere anytime type of scene.

Being there in December around Christmas time was not the best timing although I still managed to run into a sweet young thang in the internet cafe. I could have converted this meeting but I already had a previous engagement, it was near the end of the trip and I just wasn't going to be that big of a DICKHEAD (a total joke for those of you who get it). I do have her email address if I ever return there but I am not going to give it to any of you sick fucks.

San Salvador is a small but confusing city to navigate. Petty crime exists although I experienced no mugging or anything like that while I was there and I was out and about at all hours of the day and night. But, for instance, I left a map and a cheap us$1 compass/keychain which i use (used) for travelling on a coffee table in the lobby of the Novo Hotel (I think that is the name of the hotel; Hawk help me out if I am wrong). Well I mean this hotel and the lobby were deserted but when I went to retrieve them, the compass was gone but the map was still there and no one at the desk knew anything about it. Yeah right. The lobby is about as big as a good sized bathroom and no one knew a thing about this petty compass. No big and a real cheap wake-up call to be more careful. Hell, where I live, I haven't locked the door in 5 months.

I went to many many of the casas de citas and until you go you won't know which ones you like more or less. I agree with those here however that "Fresh Kiss" (Beso Fresca) is one of if not the best. There are casas all over town and that is what is really cool about San Salvador and it is all legal and totally accepted.

Now what got me writing this whole post is that I just got back from a 30 minute session in Inglewood and it was good but it also cost me us$110 which is cheap for here (most guys are popping us$150 or so) but in El Salvador, us$20 gets you everything and more and a smile, and that would be for an hour probably.

Hawk and I went out a couple of nights and had a great time. We picked up a street girl once; another time we went to some clubs. The street girl scene was not memorable but from what Hawk tells me it was because it was around Christmas time and most of the girls go to be with their families. Same held true for the casas; it seemed the selection was a little thin there as well.

I think if you live in San Salvador you would have an easy/great time with non-pro girls too. I found people to be fairly open and friendly.

I went there to see if I would want to live there. I am going to become an ex-pat in the next couple months but I don't want to live somewhere overrun with other gringos, like Costa Rica is. I decided for three different reasons, one dealing with the history of the end of their civil war (thanks for the story Hawk)and another having to do with the high costs of homes in San Salvador, not to live there. The third reason for the decision not to live there has to do with the lack of flights out of San Salvador -there are only like 5 flights out of there to other places. But if you did live there, you could have a great time with the more than friendly chicas who would be everywhere when university would be in session. Unfortunately, university was not in session when I was there and I met only one non-pro as I mentioned above and that was right at the end of my stay. I correct this, I did meet another one and if I had had more time no doubt we could have become more than just ... ahem ...friends.

Will I return to El Salvador? Sure, why not, someday. Will it be like when I first discovered Angeles City and went there like 10 times in 2 years? No.

Hawk, thanks for showing me around town and I hope all is well with you and your family. If I have ommitted anything or made any mistakes, help me out and correct them.

The weather was fantastic.

Riggo
08-16-03, 02:08
Hey Hawk, how are you doing?

I don't know if these telephone numbers are still good, but Carolina's casa number is 276-9592, and her mobile phone number is 877-1290. Let me know if you get in touch with her. I haven't seen her in almost two years.

She sent me an email saying she was working for a guy who wanted to take her to the DR and swap her with swingers couples. I don't know if she ever did it or not.

Riggo

StudPlayer
08-16-03, 02:17
Riggo's post below reminded me that when I first arrived in San Salvador, I got on the phone and started calling the numerous ads they have in the newpaper classifieds. I speak passable Spanish and this calling resulted in only one girl coming to the hotel room and she came with a handler who wanted to be paid upfront. No gracias, adios, aqui es la puerta.

Also, I called this Carolina girl mentioned below and spoke with her at length, and perhaps if you were a local things would have been different, but with me she wanted big money like us$100 to come to the hotel. In the states I would have jumped on it but since I was in El Salvador, I passed.

My best times mongering in El Salvador were at the casas de citas.

StudPlayer
08-16-03, 14:50
Ok so everyone is wondering what a casa de cita is really like with no bullshit and from someone with no vested interest in the tourist industry. Yeah guys, sometimes I think some of the posts on WSG and other sites are from people with a vested interest in promoting tourism to their countries.

So what is a casa de cita? A casa de cita is the Salvadoran version of a bordello. Most, but not all, are located in regular houses in residential neighborhoods and have had some modest interior conversions to accomodate the business.

For instance, Beso Fresca, aka Fresh Kiss, is a modest 2 story house; upstairs the "work" rooms are created with partitions that would definitely not meet code in the states.

I hear there are usually more than the 2-3 girls working there than when I was there around Christmas time. The quality of the girls is in the 6-7 range but most make up for that with their friendliness and cooperativeness.

There is usually a modest cover charge (us$3-4) to get in a casa de cita and it usually includes a cool drink.

When I remember more I will post more.

Riggo
08-16-03, 19:39
Studplayer,

You are right about Carolina. She wants $100 a night for her services, and it does not matter if you are a gringo or a local. I don't know how she survives with a rate like that. I have had plenty of better girls than her for much less than she wants.

If any of you do use her services, I recommend that you do not let her drink alcohol, because she becomes very nasty after a few drinks.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-17-03, 18:50
Riggo,

You are correct. I had my own personal experience with her last Friday, took her for lunch and we went to my place and everything was real nice until she started drinking and she drinks a lot, after 9 Coronas and about four shots of Havana Club she became foul spoken, sarcastic and nasty and took her home. We did not have sex since she
wanted to come and spend all night Saturday, but I understand her rates are very high, and in no way will give her $ 100.00.

Now, how she survives. She has a so called boyfriend who is a gringo and lives in the US and works for United and he sends money every month, she claims her expenditures
are more than a 1K per month.

Be careful guys.

Studplayer,

You are right about Carolina. She wants $100 a night for her services, and it does not matter if you are a gringo or a local. I don't know how she survives with a rate like that. I have had plenty of better girls than her for much less than she wants.

If any of you do use her services, I recommend that you do not let her drink alcohol, because she becomes very nasty after a few drinks.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-17-03, 18:57
Riggo,

I do not know if you are the guy she talked about it last Friday when I met her. She talked about this guy she met couple years ago and dumped him and also she is about to change her phone number. However, if I was you should pass on her, she can be nice but also nasty and sarcastic. Claims she went to DR and wanted to go with me to
Cuba, since I do go on a regular basis, and have dual citizenship, but after last Friday. No way! Not only she wants too much money, but she is not that friendly once she had too much to drink and she does likes is never tomorrow.

Hey Hawk, how are you doing?

I don't know if these telephone numbers are still good, but Carolina's casa number is 276-9592, and her mobile phone number is 877-1290. Let me know if you get in touch with her. I haven't seen her in almost two years.

She sent me an email saying she was working for a guy who wanted to take her to the DR and swap her with swingers couples. I don't know if she ever did it or not.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-17-03, 19:10
StudPlayer,

I used to live in the US and now have retired at early age and presently living in ES, if you need some personal info about moving to ES send me a private email and will give you all the details. Believe me, you will never ever regret moving to ES.

My private email address- LAU5741@YAHOO.COM

Sweet Lou

Alboroto
08-18-03, 17:58
Cptease,

Did you pay Elizabeth $ 20.00 for 1/2 hour, if yes I am on my way ... Sounds like she is the best on giving BJs.

I passed thru Monte Verde Motel last Saturday and looks like still closed.

And by the way, the report on Carolina should be posted some time soon: IF YOU GUYS CAN AVOID HER, PLEASE DO, SHE IS A VERY NASTY, SARCASTIC AND FOUL SPOKEN ONCE SHE HAD A FEW DRINKS, ALSO CLAIMS SHE READS THIS REPORTS, WHICH I HOPE SHE DOES AND CHANGE HER NASTY ATTITUDE.

Cpteasy
08-19-03, 14:42
Albaroto: Yes, I paid the standard price at Fresh Kiss which is $20/half hour. When you go in they have a menu with the pricing schedule. I have a feeling that Elizabeth would be just as good in FS, but my preference is BBBJ, so that's what I asked for; and yes, this gal knows what she's doing, at least to my tastes!

It sounds like you're going to be a great addition to our group. You're a dual citizen, gringo and guanaco, right? I'll be retiring here, I think, in another year, but as a gringo, I assume that the info you're offering is not particularly relevant to me if you Salvadoran citizenship. But I'll take any tips I can get.

Thanks for saving me on Carolina, I've been tempted several times over the past few months to give her a ring, but it sounds more trouble (and money) than it's worth.

StudPlayer
08-19-03, 19:34
One thing that I remember vividly about Beso Fresca (aka Fresh Kiss) is that your time in the room is monitored closely.

When I was downstairs relaxing enjoying a cool one, one of the "jeffes" was keeping time down to the second on the girls. When time was up, time was up, no "ifs", "and" or "buts".

Not a big deal but I thought everyone might like to know this.

Cpteasy
08-19-03, 19:53
Studplayer: I guess the principle of YMMV applies to your latest post because Fresh Kiss is one of the few places where time, in my experience, is not monitored...or doesn't appear to be monitored closely. Last week, for instance, I noted that I was in the room for 40 minutes after paying for 30, and there was still no knock on the door. Every now and then...maybe it's Fridays...they have these balloons hanging around and on the way to the room you pop a balloon and out falls a small piece of paper with a surprise. Twice I've won an additional 15 minutes, but the girls say that some have a "freebie" and others a "second girl"...which I wouldn't know what to do with!

I'm anxious to see the new, improved FK once it's enlarged, and if management can find more girls of the quality and friendliness and service orientation of the ones they usually have there, it will become quite a place!

Hawk_28
08-19-03, 20:56
Hi everyone!

Welcome back Studplayer.

On the issue about "time" been carefully monitored, it sometimes happens, but you're a regular client Cpteasy, the girls know you and they don't want to treat you bad, so those 10 minutes extra with a good client is nothing.

Alboroto, you have to check out all the places to have a good Idea of what to expect from ES, go to FK, Okoles, El Jardin, Uno Sol, Z Club, Connections, Lips, you have a lot of places to go and have fun.

Hawk.

Hawk_28
08-19-03, 20:58
I don't know if you had noticed this, but when you add a new report there is a space below where you can attach a photograph, does any one know how this works??

Riggo
08-20-03, 02:11
Alboroto,

Carolina was my local girlfriend when I was working in ES about 7 years ago. She didn't drink much back then, and she got out of the business. However, she wanted me to buy her all kinds of things, including a car, and she wanted me to put her through school. I politely declined all of her requests.

When I was getting ready to leave back in 1998, she asked me to send her $1000 a month, claiming that it was the minimum she could live on. She said that if I didn't send her the money every month, she would have to go back to being a puta. I told her that I would not send her the money, wished her luck and I left. I would come back every now and then and I would see her when I was there, and get it for free. Then I noticed she was drinking a lot, and she wanted to start charging me $100 for a nightly encounter. I stopped seeing her after this request. In fact, the last night I saw her, she got drunk, and as we were driving back to my hotel, it was then she told me that she wanted $100 and I told her no. Well, she was drunk and pissed off, and she proceeded to kick out the windshield of my car. I kicked her out of the car, went to the police, and had her arrested.

As for her reading this board, I think that she is bullshitting you, because she does not know English.

Anyway, I hope to be back in ES in the next couple of months, and I hope to meet some of my fellow mongers.

I am trying the new photo tool and hopefully a photo of Carolina will be attached.

Riggo

Riggo
08-20-03, 02:13
Well, the photo attachment works! In that case, I am attaching a photo of Carolina's shaved pussy.

Riggo

Listo1
08-20-03, 05:07
OK. You have me convinced. I didn't go to Guate as planned this AM. Drove down to MIami and am going to fly out of there on the 23rd bound for San Salvador. I hope to get a chance to meet Cpteasy and Hawk., and get a tour of the best places. I will spring for some cervezas. I'll keep watching the board until I leave.

Alboroto
08-20-03, 17:08
Riggo,

Thanks for posting the picture of Carolina, therefore, members will know her and hope they are extremely careful if they decide to date her ... Now, she does not look in person as good as in the picture. In regards her shaved pussy, she had surgery and tried to cover with a tattoo, in fact, she did ask me how I felt about it before she showed to me. She now has a big sign of her surgery on or about her belly bottom and try to cover with the tattoo.

I was very fortunate that she did not take my money, since did not care about the expensive lunch we had and a very small (In price) present I gave her. Now, my only concern is that she knows where I live, but likewise, in case she try to send a ladron to my house. its typical her in the ES.

Glad to heard you put her ass in jail ... just because she dates gringos and gringos/guanacos does not mean that we have to pay such a high prices because of the standard here in the ES, furthermore, do not believe she is worth all that.

Thanks again and planning to go to FK Thursday and meat Elizabeth, since love to get BJ and thats about all I do with these putas, hope she is all that and more, and can becum a regular.

Hope to meet you when you are here in ES, and by the way be off line the very first week of September, going to CUBA and also planning to visit the US in October. Let me know when you are in town.

Alboroto

Alboroto
08-20-03, 17:10
Hawk,

Planning to go to FS on Thursday 08/21/03 and have Elizabeth give me a good BJ. Will post.

Hi everyone!

Welcome back Studplayer.

On the issue about "time" been carefully monitored, it sometimes happens, but you're a regular client Cpteasy, the girls know you and they don't want to treat you bad, so those 10 minutes extra with a good client is nothing.

Alboroto, you have to check out all the places to have a good Idea of what to expect from ES, go to FK, Okoles, El Jardin, Uno Sol, Z Club, Connections, Lips, you have a lot of places to go and have fun.

Hawk.

Tito
08-20-03, 22:53
guess, who is she?

Cpteasy
08-22-03, 15:08
OK, mongers, the weekend is here and it's time for some action! I'm going to try and get to the Red Dragon in Santa Ana on Saturday evening, if I can escape some commitments here in San Salvador. Will post if successful...or if I'm not.

Alboroto: This your day to meet Elizabeth, no? I hope she's good for you since I talked about her so much. I'm staring to feel responsible! Let me know what you think.

Listo: Welcome to El Salvador. Where are you staying, contact info? If I get the chance, I'll give you a call.

Hawk: It's time to hear from you.

Riggo: Thanks for your always valuable contributions.

Tito: Where you at, man? I assume the photo you posted was of Carolina, but I think she's been burned pretty badly for the group on this board. I'm not interested anymore, for sure.

Riggo
08-22-03, 23:44
Alboroto,

I am somewhat surprised that Carolina now has a tatoo. I am surprised because she told me many times that she would never get one, but I am not surprised because I know how vain she is about her looks, and would try to cover a scar. I remember about two years ago she told me that she had female problems and needed an operation, but I never fully understood what problems she had. Maybe it was the hazards of the business.

In 1997 she spent several thousand dollars for a boob job. Last year when I saw her her boobs looked smaller than I remembered, and she said that she thought the silicone was leaking from her boobs into other parts of her body. In 1998 she spent a lot of money on liposuction on her stomach. She used to be really heavy as a teenager, and I guess it was coming back.

She also has false fron teeth, and I tried several times to get her to take them out when giving me a BBBJ, but she never would.

Here is another photo of her.

I don't think that Tito's photo is of Carolina, but I don't know who it is.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-23-03, 00:32
Riggo,

Thanks for all input about this lady Carolina and even thought did spend some $$$, at this point do not care: It could be worse.

About her tatoo she told me has paid about $ 100.00 and I am not surprised about paying a lot of money for her looks, in fact, do not blame her, guess we all want to look good, and she is not the exception, now I am glad did not cooperate nor I will, guess
Jeff will now pay for everything. She also mentioned this guy Jeff have asked her to married her: Married her? Oh well ... No comment.

In any case, thanks for all your input.

BTW, went to FK and they were a few good looking ladies, I was a bit nervous, its funny my early days used to patronized each and every "casa de citas" in the city and also had some conex with some ladies "Rufianas" and they used to know a lot ladies who used to work in banks and private offices. Meat Elizabeth and she is "all that" therefore, Hawk was right, she knows how to give a good BJ, even tip her and will try to meat her outside the FK.

Will keep posting.

Alboroto,

I am somewhat surprised that Carolina now has a tatoo. I am surprised because she told me many times that she would never get one, but I am not surprised because I know how vain she is about her looks, and would try to cover a scar. I remember about two years ago she told me that she had female problems and needed an operation, but I never fully understood what problems she had. Maybe it was the hazards of the business.

In 1997 she spent several thousand dollars for a boob job. Last year when I saw her her boobs looked smaller than I remembered, and she said that she thought the silicone was leaking from her boobs into other parts of her body. In 1998 she spent a lot of money on liposuction on her stomach. She used to be really heavy as a teenager, and I guess it was coming back.

She also has false fron teeth, and I tried several times to get her to take them out when giving me a BBBJ, but she never would.

Here is another photo of her.

I don't think that Tito's photo is of Carolina, but I don't know who it is.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-23-03, 00:38
Cpteasy,

Many thanks for the report on Elizabeth at FS, she is "all that" and more, in fact even tip her. She make feel very comfortable, since I was a bit nervous, specially after the guard search me, she is also very sweet, affectionate and she can really give a good BJ.

Will post more soon.

Alboroto
08-23-03, 00:43
Cpteasy,

Many thanks for the report on Elizabeth at FS, she is "all that" and more, in fact even tip her. She make feel very comfortable, since I was a bit nervous, specially after the guard search me, she is also very sweet, affectionate and she can really give a good BJ.

Will post more soon.

Lets us know about this place in Santa Ana, since I do have the time to visit.

Hawk_28
08-23-03, 01:01
Hi:

I know this is a common excuse now, but I hadn’t had any free time the past days, there is a lot of things going on at the office.

Listo: feel free to send me an e-mail with your contact information, maybe we can do something next week, Cpteasy what about you?:

hawk_28_sv@yahoo.com

Hey Alboroto, did you go to FK??

Weekend is family time for me so don’t expect for any report, but good luck for all of you guys.

Hawk.

Tito
08-23-03, 01:04
Fellows, I know many of you don't like carolina and it would be better if we change the subject. Let's talk about Las delicias de el salvador, such as elizabeth from ks, or jocelyne, or karen which in my opinion is a very horny and crazy girl but i love the way she is. In this last trip to el salvador, and i can guarantee to anyone who's looking for the best experience to visit kissfresh. The ladies are excellent in their services and you won't be dissapointed at all. There are no comparison, not even okoles is close to what kf is about, i definetely recommend this place. And time is not a factor once you become a client, the ladies are willing to give you more time for you satisfaction. Last week i visited kf and i chose jocelyn, to make the story short, i wasn't able to finish during the session when she saw that, she told me that she felt bad because i didn't finish and she started giving me a blow job, and but a very intense blow job, and she let me cum in her mouth 10 min after. This is the kind of service you recieve in kissfress.
Take care

Hawk_28
08-23-03, 01:11
Tito:
Maybe if you show us more of her body??

Alboroto
08-23-03, 19:21
Riggo, Tito and the rest of the Members,

I believe its time to closed Carolina's case, also did not know she is not "all of that", based on a previous message, it looks that all she carry is "fake".

Went to FK last Thursday and had Elizabeth, give me a good BJ. I will try more ladies soon.

Hope you guys had a nice and a lot sex week-end.

Alboroto
08-23-03, 19:34
Tito,

Thanks for your latest report on FK. I believe soon will beCUM a regular customer. I would like to MEAT Ada Maris soon and then Jocelyne and Karen. By the way, did have similar experience with Elizabeth, she gave me a nice BJ and did not CUM and told her not to feel bad, since I was the one, of course, been nervous about the place, since it was my first experience in a lot years, after been a regular customer of most of the "Casas de Citas" in San Salvador when I was very young.

Alboroto
08-23-03, 22:28
Cpteasy and Members,

I have already posted my experienced with Elizabeth at FK, it was real good. She is "All that" and more, believe me, thanks and soon will MEAT others ladies, besides being search and not feeling comfortable, the introduction of the ladies make me forget such an action by the guard.

Make sure you give us your action and lady names if you can at the Red Dragon in Santa Ana, do have the time to travel, and for me its not that far.

Alboroto
08-23-03, 22:32
Tito,

Here is the complete name of place near Hospital Pro-Familia: PELUQUERIA "HURTADO" UNISEX.

Listo1
08-23-03, 22:41
OK Gents. I am at the Comfort Inn in San Salvador. Eric in RM 309. Just came from the Conchalito. Where is the Red Dragon? Seems like the taxi driver that I found does`not the scene that I am looking for. I definitely want to go out tonight. Give me a call when you have time.

Alboroto
08-24-03, 04:50
Eric,

Which Comfort Inn, they are more than one. Red Dragon is in Santa Ana, I believe its about 35 miles from San Salvador from our standard its not that far, if I knew could have drive you and check the scene and meet Cptease, he is there.

Perhaps another day/eve, just tell me which Comfort Inn.

Originally posted by Listo1
OK Gents. I am at the Comfort Inn in San Salvador. Eric in RM 309. Just came from the Conchalito. Where is the Red Dragon? Seems like the taxi driver that I found does`not the scene that I am looking for. I definitely want to go out tonight. Give me a call when you have time.

Alboroto
08-24-03, 04:54
Eric,

Read Cptease report on Red Dragon under Santa Ana.

Originally posted by Listo1

Sure Schottt
08-24-03, 06:25
Nobody has spoken of currency exchange in El Salvador. Is this tiny country using the almighty dollar now?

Sounds like a great place for fun and with great value. The prices seem very reasonable, especially at French Kiss.

Riggo
08-24-03, 07:04
Tito,

The girl in your photo has green eyes? Could it be this chica from Okoles?

Riggo

Riggo
08-24-03, 07:06
Here is Kelley from Okoles.

Riggo

Listo1
08-24-03, 09:37
Originally posted by
Hawk,

You did not mention the entry charge at these places. I know that For Men is about $10. Some of the others are $3-4.

Doodads As of today entry charge was $13. (that may have been a sucker price) There were 4 chicas there. Quality was 4-6. I am finding out the hard way about American Express Travelers checks. I would have been better off with cash, but I was preparing for Guate City and there the checks are no problem. At least that is my understanding from the posts in the Guate City area. I will explore more tomorrow.

Alboroto
08-24-03, 18:35
The official currency is the US Dollar, some places still give you the total in colones; however, the colon has completely disappeared and you always pay in US Dollar, they do not accept US$ 100.00
and US$ 50.00 bills.

I am very fortunate to live just a few blocks from FK and did visit last week and the only minus was the searching by the guard, the ladies are very good looking, friendly and affectionate, of course, the rates makes even better.

Originally posted by Sure Schottt
Nobody has spoken of currency exchange in El Salvador. Is this tiny country using the almighty dollar now?

Sounds like a great place for fun and with great value. The prices seem very reasonable, especially at French Kiss.

Cpteasy
08-26-03, 01:01
OK, gang, it wasn't easy but someone had to do it, so I visited Red Dragon this weekend and have the report. Actually, I had it all written out on Sunday but a computer glitch ate it, so this is the second time.

Red Dragon is located just north of CA-1, several kms west of the main desvio to Santa Ana. Go Past this desvio and continue a few kms west. When you reach the Shell station on the left (desvio to Ahuachapan), turn right off of CA-1 and go about 1/2 km. Spot the large green wall on the left. That's it.

RD is open from 5 PM until...seven nights a week. Entry costs $2.50 and is a cover charge only with no right to a drink for the price. The search is conducted in the big parking lot and is very thorough. They even searched my vehicle!

The first thing that struck me about the place is that it is big! Lots of room in the parking lot and two different bars/salas with stages. The barra show starts at 9 PM. There are about 15 girls working there and the first thing that struck me about them is that they are big...not fat, but big and tall. There were two (both dark hair) who in their platform heels were over six feet...real Amazons. One of them is a striking looking woman, but I'd be scared she'd hurt me.

I like the atmosphere...more like a club than a casa de citas. The bartender has a nice collection of "mariposas nocturnas" onthe wall behind the bar. Girls cost $18/half hour. Beer is $1.25 for patrons, $2.25 for the girls, and drinks for the girls are +/- $4.00 each. Pretty good music but not so damn loud that one can't talk (I'm a little deaf from turbine noise).

As soon as I sat down, Veronica approached me...big (not fat) girl, dark hair, maybe a 6-7 on the scale (with FK's Elizabeth being a 6-7, in my book, as well). Anyway, I wasn't interested in her but she was very pleasant and full of chatter and info so I bought her beer as she began to give me the low-down on all the girls. There were only 6-7 of them working at 5 PM. I asked her who's the most sexually adventurous and she said she was (of course...but I believe she would have been) and then indicated Samantha, another big girl (still not fat), but big and blond.

I had seen one small, thin girl when I entered but Veronica didn't know much about her, so I called her over and sent Veronica off. Her name was Katarina and it was her first day, so she said. She was maybe a 7, but I like her type of looks. When I asked about BBBJCIM she didn't look very sure of herself and said only with a condom.

Now, I don't want to start some big "safe sex" discussion but, personally, I feel the risk of oral sex without a condom is tolerable to me, and since I don't like condoms (but am scared not to use them w/FS) I always want BBBJCIM. I told her thanks but no thanks and I called Samantha over as it's getting to be about 6:30 by now. She has a very good personality, is service oriented and soon convinced me that she could/would rock my world. I really didn't enter the place expecting to have sex...I was just there to scout it out for ya'll...but off to the room we go.

Based on my experience, the rooms are...what else...big! Two girls share each room but not during sex (unless you want to, I guess). What most surprised me was how clean they were...cleanest yet in my experience in Central America, and they were comfortable but basic.

There was nothing basic about Sam's oral skills however!! They are finely honed and outstanding! Is she better than FK's little Elizabeth? I think, maybe, yes! Lots of technique. Lots of it. She drove me nuts!

Upon returning to the main sala, the whole stable of girls was there, and I saw a few who weren't so big and were definite lookers...solid 8s, approaching 9s. But, alas, I was spent and I had to get out of there by 8 PM, but I WILL GO BACK!

Alboroto...you should try El Oasis de San Simon sometime. It's on CA-1, on the right, near the bottom of La Cuchilla, past Los Chorros, and just a few hundred yards past the Shell that's on your right when decending. It's a dive and the girls are generally pretty campo, so do it when you're "slumming" but it's close to town and I've liked and patronized it for many years it. It's owned by the owner of Three Roses in Santa Tecla where I see in the paper they busted a 17 year old minor. Anyway, look for it and Tequilla Rock. I've written up both from time to time starting 8-10 months ago.

Hawk_28
08-26-03, 01:39
Great Report Cpteasy!!!
Lots of information and the place sounds very nice, RD is too far away for me, but is good to know about it, I have family in Santa Ana and maybe some day I could have the chance to visit it.

How much was for the 1 hour session??

Alboroto
08-26-03, 02:57
Cptease,

What a report !!! Many thanks and believe me all the members should be greatful to you and this report.

I will visit RD as soon as possible, perhaps once I am back from my trip. Since I am leaving for CUBA this coming Sunday and be back in town on September 8th.

Perhaps will give a try El Oasis of San Simeon beforeI leave, even thou I am planning to go visit Elizabeth on Tuesday August 26th. Any particular lady in mind and prices?

Thanks again

Alboroto

Alboroto
08-26-03, 03:01
Hawk,

I know for a fact, you are a family man and do respect your limits; however, I will be willing to drive up to RD also can afford to buy some "cervezas" for the ladies.

Write me to my private email address and lets plan on visiting RD some time soon.

What a report from Cptease!

Alboroto

Sure Schottt
08-26-03, 05:24
Alboroto, Thank-you for explaining the situation with the currency and clearing up any confusion. I actually went to another El Salvador site, and they were still giving an exchange rate of about 8.75 colones to the dollar.

So now I know not to exchange for colones before I fly to San Salvador, and know also not to bring any bill greater than a $20.

Vagringo
08-26-03, 09:23
I have been trying to visit for a long time so now a older salvordian freind of mine. I work around latinos alot and salvador is not the most tourist freindley place .so I have a few days so;lo I think the prices you guys quote are kind of high compared to like col and peru. so where are the semi pro or cheaper spots all day or all night rates please.

Cpteasy
08-26-03, 18:25
Alborota: OK, we're expecting a good report from you about Fresh Kiss!!

Sorry, I don't have any names for you at the Oasis de San Simon (who is the patron saint of prostitutes some girl there told me). It's been maybe two months since I was there. My favorite there for many months was Caro, but she's gone and I don't know where.

If you're going to RD, you may also want to check out Tequilla Rock on the road to San Juan Opico...open at 5:30 PM, 7 nights a week.

Hawk: I didn't ask about the cost of the hour session but I assume it's in line with the norm since the 1/2 hour certainly is.

If someone goes to RD before I get back, please ask about the policy of leaving and spending the entire night...is it possible? I've got a house at Coatepeque and would like to indulge myself some day. I suspect that the best plan is to find one you like and make arrangements for her day off...cut out the middleman.

Back in the 80s, my friend and I would go to "Gloria's" (I don't think it still operates?) and buy two girls out for the weekend, promising only good food, lots to drink and some fun skiing. Lots of grins back then.

Listo1
08-26-03, 19:10
Originally posted by Alboroto
Eric,

Read Cptease report on Red Dragon under Santa Ana. The Comfort Inn where I am is located at the intyersection of Juan Pablo II and Calle de Carmen in San Salvador. I was not aware that there was another Comfort Inn in El Salvador. Went up to la Puente del Diablo for some sightseeing today. Give me a call or leave a message for me when you have time. I love your country.

Listo1
08-26-03, 19:14
The official currency is the US Dollar, some places still give you the total in colones; however, the colon has completely disappeared and you always pay in US Dollar, they do not accept US$ 100.00 and US$ 50.00 bills.

I am very fortunate to live just a few blocks from FK and did visit last week and the only minus was the searching by the guard, the ladies are very good looking, friendly and affectionate, of course, the rates makes even better. Here is a question. When you use the ATM machines, do they give you colones or dollars? This may be a rhetorical question, but don´t really want to get stuck with currency that I can´t exchange, when I depart at too great a loss.

Alboroto
08-26-03, 19:31
Sure Schottt,

In regards the present currency, El Salvador no longer have the used of colones, in fact, not even the banks have colones. Better bring those $ 20.00 bills. If you bring $100.00 or $ 50.00 you have to the bank and get smaller bills.

Alboroto
08-26-03, 19:57
Cpteaase,

I do not know what happened but did sent a report of my very first experience at FK. In any case, here I am with a second report.

I did go last Thursday and once the guard open the door, he started searching me and did not feel comfortable, to be honest with you: I am not used to this type of BS's. you see in the US they screen you completely different, even thou feel the very same at airports, specially the one I leave all the time, some of agents, with all my respect, do not even speak the language. Now, once inside did like the atmosphere: I believe the very first lady was Ada Maris and she was very nice, she handled me the MENU and all the sudden the formal introduction of the ladies, each and every one shook hands with me at the same time mentioned their names and did pay very close attention to who was Elizabeth, since I was very interested on her and right away picked her name and of course did call her and she sat next to me and inmediately asked me what do I wanted to drink, since the cover charge included a drink and did ask for bottle water and as a matter of courtesy asked her what she want to drink and she ask for a juice. Did not pay attention how much do they charge.

Then, we proceded to talk about the place and the ladies, of course told her how I found out about the place and mentioned about our WSG Forum and she asked me about the web page, in which case, did refused to give it to her. I do respect all the members and the WSG Forum.

Did mentioned hername was mentioned in the Forum as well as Ada Maris and Vanessa, but this one is the lady who runs the place, and Elizabeth went and told her about how I had found out the place and how the members rate them. and they were very nice to me and thanks me. Also, mentioned that eventually I do want to MEAT Ada Maris and she said its fine with her, but now not only Ada Maris, but Jocelyn and specially Karen since I understand she is very wild and I am very open minded myself.

Then she started touching me, kissing and seems very affectioned, we had to wait, since all the rooms were taken at the time, and soon up we went and she did washed me and proceed to give me a real good BJ and believe me, she is very good, also she let me sucked her tits and she then kiss me all over my body ... To be honest with you I was a bit nervous, since I have not been at any "Casas de Citas" in a very long time and she first felt bad because did not CUM, nevertheless, I told not to feel that way that already knew why and she felt good after that and offered me a massage and told her it was fine with me. Even tip her ... the only thing was that I gave her my number, for her to call me and see if I can see her outside the FS but with no obey, she told me that she lives in Santa Tecla.

Any way, she is "all that" and more ... and try to to do her best.

I will report on OASIS, since do want to visit today or before I leave for Cuba next Sunday.

Alboroto.

Alboroto
08-27-03, 06:03
Tito,

Stop by this place yesterday and asked for some info and they said do not have a business card nor a telephone number. How do they expect to do business that way. In fact, at this tiny place they were only three ladies, one probably 5 or 6 and the other two ... No comment.

Originally posted by Alboroto Tito,

Here is the complete name of place near Hospital Pro-Familia: PELUQUERIA "HURTADO" UNISEX.

Alboroto
08-27-03, 06:48
Ok Gang,

Went again to FK and meat Elizabeth, she was nice as usual and very affectionated. Did not have the usual parade, guess everyone knew I was there for Elizabeth. However, since I was sitting right across the stairs, saw this lovely lady (To my standard) who was going up the stairs and she was just right for me; long lovely legs, short blonde hair and wearing a mini-skirt. During my session with Elizabeth I asked her about this lovely lady and told me her name was somehow "Valerie" and once the session was over asked her if she could introduced me to her and she replied in a very nice manner YES ! and she went downstairs and told her and once I was on my way down, this lovely lady was sitting all by herself and in a very polite and in a nice manner asked me to sit next to her, while the rest of the ladies were in the other room, where the TV is located, this really caught my attention. We had a nice talked and did ask her if ever dated/meat an american and she replied Yes! which make me think that saw her name in WSG Forum. Did not ask about her bed skills nor likes and dislikes.

One good point would like to share, its that all these lovely ladies do not seems that they are jealous, selfish, nor show among them a rivalry and they all like to share clients for the benefit of themselves, as my case with this lovely lady whos name do not exactly but will find out, she was so nice that even thou did not have any sex with her did managed to buy her a drink and just before I left leave her a nice tip ... She sounds very sweet ! and like not only her looks but her attitude and of course would love to MEAT her sooner than expected.

About this place Oasis, was told its not in a very nice and secure place and may have second thoughts about going to visit, of course, will go and check the one in Santa Ana called "Red Dragon" and will post my experience.

Hope to meet Listo 1 and visit some places.

Alboroto

Cpteasy
08-27-03, 18:42
Great report and information, Alboroto, thanks.

I'm a bit puzzled about the info you received on Oasis since it is located directly on CA-1. It's the most public of places I've been to. It is, as I said, a bit sleazy and rundown inside, but it's all by itself on the side of the road, so I'm not sure how it is "not in a very nice and secure place". And I really don't know why I like it except that they'll always crank up the dancers there (no matter what hour it is) when I ask for them, and I've spent a lot of time there just chatting up the girls and gave about 6 of them a ride up to the Tres Rosas once during a thunderstorm. They all insisted that I come in and they bought me a few beers.

Go figure.

Sure Schottt
08-28-03, 00:41
So is the French Kiss easily accessible from the city center? Or is it outside the center of things a bit?

Is it one of those places that all of the taxi drivers know about?

Hawk_28
08-28-03, 01:06
Hi guys!

I know that some of you like high standard places, this place is in the south part of San Salvador at “Lomas de San Francisco”, the name is “Salon Barbie”, the 1/2 hour service is $35, the phone number is 273-0048 you can ask for the exact address with it.

Alboroto: Like I’d said, they are in this business for the money and they know that if they want more customers they have to make you happy.

Some months or years ago Okoles was the place to go, but now it seems that FK is getting all the attention, have any body been recently at Okoles? The last couple of time I was there the aptitude of the girls was nothing but Pro, but at FK is more on the GFE and you can’t never get tired of the GFE.

Hawk.

Listo1
08-28-03, 04:42
Gents. I read a post that said that the adverts in the newspaper are no more. Permit me to dispel that myth. I have in my hand a periodical called El Mundo, dated 23 August, that does indeed have ads for order-in honeys. Fresh Kiss advertises there as well.

I went to FK today @12 PM. I enjoyed the presentation of all the ladies with their beautiful smiles, names and handshakes. I have never experienced that in any other country. It was not at all like in For Men, whose providers seem to have a ho-hum, business as usual, factory worker (bored!) attitude. It was my first time at FK and I chose an (18 y/o) 7.5 named Natalia. She has a beautiful face w/ flawless skin. Her appendectomy scar was the only real flaw that I saw and I had no problem with that. Her personality was sweet and she was nice to talk to. If the ladies at FK are all as enthusiastic as she was, I am definitely impressed. I asked how long she has been there and she says she just started. She is definitely still fresh enough. If your equipment is big enough you can still find the bottom of the honey pot.

I am sure that all know that the reason that you might have a hard time finding a girl by name in a Casa is that the name she gives you is not her real name! Natalia is not the real name of the lady I chose. She gave me her real name and cel number. That might explain the trouble some guys are having trying to find a particular provider by the name given. BTW, I made the mistake of ringing the bell on the house that actually has the number 4 on it and a voice of a very young girl answered and she had no idea what I meant when I asked if they were open. The key is to look for the small palm plant in front of the house and next to the kerb.

Alboroto
08-28-03, 06:04
Hawk and the rest of the Gang,

I have not been at Okoles; therefore, can not comment, nevertheless, this place FK its "all that". The ladies are very friendly, affectionate and their attitude its GFE, and
would recommended Elizabeth, she is an expert on BJ also like to French Kiss, which is a good start.

I understand they are into business; however, there are places that they just take your money and run, thats not what I have experienced at FK, even the guard started being friendly with me, also all the ladies are very friendly and have that big smile on them
at all times, which is good and you are willing to come back and at this point I wish could take each and everyone to bed .... but I am not young anymore but try to do my very best and once I like one lady and get a good service do try to stick with her, but at FK the ladies are not selfish and they even share clients as was the case with Elizabeth, she introduced me to Valerie and definitely will have her sooner than expected.

Due to my present schedule and ready to take a trip could not visit FK today and MEAT Valerie, she is a nice, lovely lady and could hardly wait until I go to bed with her, she already promised the best time of my life.

I am looking forward.

I will post if I visit a place this coming Friday or Saturday.

Alboroto

Alboroto
08-28-03, 06:13
Cptease,

At my return from my trip will pay a visit to Oasis and hope to have the same luck with the ladies as you are. I considered myself a very easy going person, friendly and kind; therefore do not expect to have any problems with the ladies ... Actually, should not have make this comment without paying a visit myself.

As for given them a ride to the ladies: I will be more than please to do so, in fact, would be a good experience riding with 4 lovely ladies ... Today, did call Listo 1 and left a message at his hotel; however, he did not return my call, perhaps he is busy, but first did sent him an email and told him that I was available to tour some places at his leasure.

Will post

Alboroto

Happy Cat
08-28-03, 19:44
Hi, folks!!
I´m going to SS in the second week of September. Any advice about GF Hotels in the 80US/day range? Or GF Hotel policy in first class Hotels in SS?

Also: Is it any action in Kiss Fresh or El Jardin on Sundays??

Thanks for your help

Alboroto
08-28-03, 21:33
Gato Felix,

Read Listo 1 review on FK, he is correct about the place. My "Numero Uno" lady is Elizabeth, she has all the weapons to become a real expert on BJ's. Now so far she is the only one I had been with and due to my schedule, could not meat Valerie, she is a blond with a nice pair of long legs and beautiful personallity and very friendly. To my personal standard she is the next on line for me.

Now, here is the only help I can give you about FK, they do not open on Sundays
and I will be back in town on September 9th if you would like to have a free tour of
any "Casas de Citas", please feel free to private me at: LAU5741@YAHOO.COM
Perhaps we can both go to Oasis and also Red Dragon in Santa Ana.

Let me know

Alboroto

Listo1
08-28-03, 22:26
Cptease,

At my return from my trip will pay a visit to Oasis and hope to have the same luck with the ladies as you are. I considered myself a very easy going person, friendly and kind; therefore do not expect to have any problems with the ladies. Actually, should not have make this comment without paying a visit myself.

As for given them a ride to the ladies: I will be more than please to do so, in fact, would be a good experience riding with 4 lovely ladies. Today, did call Listo 1 and left a message at his hotel; however, he did not return my call, perhaps he is busy, but first did sent him an email and told him that I was available to tour some places at his leasure.

Will post

Alboroto I slept pretty late today and didn´t hear the phone ring. I will ask for the message on my return to the hotel. I am looking forward to finally meeting someone from the board. I will go to my yahoo and read your email. I am at this minute in >Metro Centro, where I go daily to check out the ladies and have a cup of coffee. I will call you later on today.

Cpteasy
08-28-03, 23:01
Gato: I live here so I'm not an expert on the hotels, but I don't believe that any of the $80+ hotels are GF, atlho it may be possible to get one up to the room. There are a lot of ads in the newspapers for service at hotels/residence (sometimes they say "specializing in foreigners"). About the closest you can do is probably the Hotel Nova which I suspect would run you about $60 and, according to posts on this forum, is girl friendly, altho I know the owners and they're not the kind of folks who would be girl firendly so I'd use some discretion. First clas hotel usually have some pretty good security, altho a resourceful Salvadorena could get past it, I'm certain.

Nope, FK is definitely not open on Sundays...all other days but "never on Sunday". In fact the only ones that I know are open on Sunday are the ones on the road to Santa Ana, i.e. the Oasis, the Tequilla Rock and the Red Dragon. And the only one of those open before 5PM is the Oasis.

Listo1: I guess we should have said that neither of the "major" newspapers have ads anymore.

Listo1
08-29-03, 01:13
Gents: The Comfort Inn (Juan Pablo II and Calle del Carmen in SS)@ $62-70 is a GF hotel. Have had no problems and no extra charges when I have had visitors. I asked around and found that you can pick up the paper with ads at the Selectos Grocery stores.

Tito
08-29-03, 01:13
Have anyone tried salon barbie? Their rates are way too high. I decided not to go because they will ask you for 15 bucks as a cover(massage) but i don't think they let people take a look before they buy so i opt not to pay the 15 bucks. If anyone is interested, you pay 15 bucks to enter, and 20 for fs. I agree with all, kf means real business, the ladies are very well trained and they do everything that makes you feel good. If fact, all the ladies offer great services but elizabeth is one of the best. Does anyone have any pics from kf?

Riggo
08-29-03, 04:41
If somebody did have photos from kf, I doubt if they would post them here, because certain people download them, and then post them on a Yahoo site as their own.

I know I won't post mine here!

Riggo

Alboroto
08-29-03, 15:18
Gato Felix,

In regards your trip to El Salvador the second week of September, can I make a suggestion: How about renting your own appartment house. You can rent one for a week or a day, and they do have everything, and daily maid service.

Check the web page of one of the locals newspapers, such El Diario de Hoy and La Prensa Grafica.

Let me know if you need more help. BTW, I am leaving this coming Sunday for a week.

My private email address: lau5741@yahoo.com

Alboroto

Alboroto
08-29-03, 15:21
Tito,

You are correct as the class of the ladies at FK; and Elizabeth is one of the best. And for the pictures: If you ask her I am sure she would let you take a pic or two of her; however, if I was you it would be for you to keep and do post any.

Alboroto

Happy Cat
08-29-03, 17:12
[i
Nope, FK is definitely not open on Sundays...all other days but "never on Sunday". In fact the only ones that I know are open on Sunday are the ones on the road to Santa Ana, i.e. the Oasis, the Tequilla Rock and the Red Dragon. And the only one of those open before 5PM is the Oasis.

Listo1: I guess we should have said that neither of the "major" newspapers have ads anymore. [/i]

Thanks Captain, I´ll try Novo, seems to be a good place. A practical website for ES hotels and car rentals seems to be http://www.alfatravelguide.com/english/sv/el-salvador.htm

BTW, do you think it´s a good investment to rent a car (23 USD) to go Oasis and RD? I´ll be a whooole Sunday there...

Cpteasy
08-29-03, 17:28
Gato: The answer to your question about "worth it to rent a car" depends on how badly you want some from a "house provider". I think it's about your only option unless some of these older and wiser mongers on the board know of some places in San Salvador that are open. I don't. I don't know what your style is but it's not entirely impossible that you couldn't just walk around MetroCenter and pick someone up, but if you want to be sure...look for Avis, Hertz, etc.

Riggo
08-29-03, 18:54
Gato,

Seisa used to be open on Sundays. I haven't been there in about a year, so I don't know if it still is. It is 3-4 blocks from the Novo Hotel.

Also, Hotel Verde used to be open on Sundays, but it closed down about two years ago after the earthquake. Some people here say it might be open now, others say that it is not open.

Other than that, I know of no places in SS that are open on Sunday.

If you meet a girl you like in one of the places during the week, chances are that you can persuade her to come visit you on a Sunday.

Riggo

Alboroto
08-29-03, 21:32
Gato,

Personally I will not rent a car, these people drive worse than Mexico City and Manhattan ... private me at; LAU5741@YAHOO.COM and tell me which Sunday you are in town and perhaps can drive you around free of charge. The only exception is that I am not familiar with these places, except for FK and they are not open on Sundays.

I will be back in town on 09/08/03

Alboroto

Originally posted by GatoFelix
Thanks Captain, I´ll try Novo, seems to be a good place. A practical website for ES hotels and car rentals seems to be http://www.alfatravelguide.com/english/sv/el-salvador.htm

BTW, do you think it´s a good investment to rent a car (23 USD) to go Oasis and RD? I´ll be a whooole Sunday there...

Ave1
08-30-03, 21:22
Right, Seisa is still open on Sundays but keep it in mind that it is a night place after 5~6P.m.

The Hotel Verde is re-opend recently. but i heared that there are only a few girls range betwee 4~5.

Oasis de simon opens 7 days at nights and days on Sunday.

I don't think there is more place that opens on Sunday othen than above places with T.Rock.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Riggo
[i]Gato,

Seisa used to be open on Sundays. I haven't been there in about a year, so I don't know if it still is. It is 3-4 blocks from the Novo Hotel.

Also, Hotel Verde used to be open on Sundays, but it closed down about two years ago after the earthquake. Some people here say it might be open now, others say that it is not open.

Other than that, I know of no places in SS that are open on Sunday.

Alboroto
08-31-03, 01:43
Hello Guys,

I have postponed my trip until Sunday September 7th, 2003
if any of you guys wants to tour some "Casa de Citas",
private me at: lau5741@yahoo.com and be more than
willing to tour these places free of charge. Just to have
fun ... and of course, to check the ladies.

Alboroto

Cpteasy
09-01-03, 15:04
I spent last night at lake Coatepeque and returned to Red Dragon. I really, really like the palce. The women there continue to be big, but beautiful. Once again, I don't mean fat but big and busty and mostly beautiful. Whereas the girls at FK are like "the girl next door", the girls at RD are like real slutty pros. I had Samantha again and she's got great technique, but she's all pro. When we went back to the room, she had to run another girl, Paola, out. What a looker Paola was!!! And a huge rack of tits. After we finished and I was walking to the bar to deposit my beer, another small but beautiful girl, was really giving me the eye, even turning around and staring. I'm having her next. BTW, the name of the woman, who works behind the beer bar (there's separate bars for beer and liquor) and owns the place, is Blanquita, and she's a bit of character. When I didn't walk in there and greet her upon arrival, she told Samantha to tell me that I should. So I did and that's all she wanted...just for me to drop by and say hi and see a new moth she had collected. I commented once on her moth collection during my first visit. She is ugly!!!

Alboroto
09-02-03, 02:02
Cptease,

There is no question in my mind that I have to
check the Red Dragon. I am going on a business
trip to Ahuachapan this coming Friday and should
drive by; however, I am not sure if these people
wants to go inside but one thing for sure I will
know exactly where the place is exactly located
and soon will make my own personal tour and
of course would meet Samantha and will only
say a friendly hello to Blanquita.

Thanks for such a wonderful review, should I
mention your name and get special treat or
a discount.

Listo1
09-02-03, 21:49
Gents,

I got back to Texas yesterday. I had a great time in El Salvador. I will include a few pictures at the end of this report.

I though FK was superb. Best little budget H# house in San Salvador. El Jardin was just not any competition. I rode the bus all around the town at 17c a zone. Hung out at a coffee shop in Metro Centro near a mall exit in the afternoons. The best time to go to see the babes is after 5PM.

Alboroto: Sorry we were unable to get together. I called your number but you weren't in. I had an obligation to visit a friend and his family. I drove out to Lago Ilopango to JetSki, but the water was way cold! Went to dinner and had the best seafood (Peruvian Style) of my life. I hope that I will see you next time I visit your beautiful country.

Alboroto
09-03-03, 15:18
Listo 1

I am very glad you had a great time in our "Pulgarcito
de America". Now, you know for a fact why I retired
here. Also, happy you had a great time at FK.

Too bad we did not connect; however, the next time
you are in town, let me know ahead of time and we
can plan on visit some other places. Also, did try to
call but phone lines were out-of-order, and remember
the very first time I call the receptionist did not give
you my message.

I am going to check the Red Dragon over the week end
serious about meating Samantha ... will post.

Alboroto

ViajeroTropico
09-03-03, 17:07
listo1,

Where did you locate Natalie? In FK or other? Thanks.

Alboroto
09-03-03, 20:13
Viajero Tropico,

She is at the FK. There is also Elizabeth, she is an expert
on BJ. Also Ada Maris and Karen they are nice, affectionate,
and they are also good in bed ...

Alboroto

Listo1
09-03-03, 23:21
I got her from FK.

Alboroto
09-04-03, 03:15
Tito,

I was talking about a lady he mentioned to me
on a private message. But the one on the picture
is a different one. Perhaps he can give us a clue
who she is and may be we can contact her.

Alboroto

Cpteasy
09-13-03, 20:15
WOW! That was a long dry spell!

But I've been active. I've gone to KF once (my little darling Elizabeth again) and to Red Dragon (once again w/ Samantha).

At KF all the girls were atwitter because someone (one of us, I suspect) sent flowers to one of the girls there...Valerie or Natalie, I think, I don't remember which riight now. And I saw a good looking woman there but failed to get her name, altho I suspect it was Valerie or Natalie. Which one has long legs and a nice, thinner body? And one had a Ceasarian at one time, right? Who was that? But that little Elizabeth is just tooooooo good to me.

Samantha at RD sort of disappointed me for the first time, altho I suspect it was more my fault than anyone's. I arrived there about 6PM, in a hurry, on a Thursday night with the idea of trying someone new. There were only about 5-6 girls working, and I idn't like any of them except Samantha.

I talked to her awhile about some of the other girls I'd seen there, especially the one called Paola who walked out of their room one night when Sam and I needed it. She was a hot looking momma. But Sam pleads ignorance as to anything about the other girls. She claims to know nothing about Paola's likes/dislikes or "manera", even tho they share a room.

I was tired and preoccupied, but I took Sam to the room and it just didn't feel as good as before. At one time I told her to just take a break and I'd come back some other day, but she wanted to ge tthe job done (Salvadoran chica work ethic) and she did, but it just wasn't as exciting and satisfying as before.

Mostly, the purpose of this post is to get our name back up there on the list and see what you have been doing in the meantime. Someone put up a good story, pleassssssssse!!!

Alboroto
09-13-03, 21:18
Cpteasy,

It sure was a long dry spell ... However, now we are
going back to normal. Sorry to heard about Sam at
RD, in fact, last week just passed by.

Alboroto

Listo1
09-14-03, 07:23
Gents,
Here are a few phone numbers. Pot Luck!
1) 248-0293 / 248-0197 / 888-2869
2) 263-1986 / 721-1611
3) 226-4582
4) KF: 274-1487 (in case you don't already have it)

Sorry. I can't give out the cell numbers. gotta get them yourself!
Headed to DR in October for more hobbying.

Listo1
09-14-03, 07:26
BTW. Why are you gents so reluctant about putting a few pictures in the photo album? I am only asking this out of curiousity.

Tito
09-14-03, 20:38
Listo, from which places are those numbers?

Alboroto
09-14-03, 21:39
Tito,

Good question. Reason why I have asked him to
private me, perhaps he could tell me or better
yet to all of us.

Alboroto

Cpteasy
09-18-03, 22:51
Alboroto: That's my queja exactly! What's happened to us? I put up my 2 cents worth about my last visits to Samantha and Eleizabeth, but I'm sure folks are tired of hearing about them. I need some inspiration! I may make it to FK tomorrow since it looks like I won't be out during the wkend...gotta work.

How was your visit to Red Dragon? What did you think? Who did you hook up with?

Cpteasy
09-19-03, 04:12
Tito: Yes, she has a nice body but unless I can see the face and know who she is and what she's like, it just doesn't excite me that much, personally.