PDA

View Full Version : What defines a "Partytreff" club?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:24
What defines a Partytreff club?

Woofiee
08-06-13, 06:25
Generally speaking, it is a club where, often for a flat rate, you have sex as often as you want for but in the open or in a group, unlike a pauschalclub where it is most often in seperate rooms.

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 18:40
I think that's only two different words for the same thing. I've written about it in the "What defines a Pauschalclub?" thread. The most defining feature for both, as for Gangbang clubs, is a flatrate price.

Myrrh
08-08-13, 01:33
The clue is in the party part of the name. I am not sure what treff' means in German.

It is a club where guys go to have a sex party for a flat fee - eat, drink, dance, play, party and yes, have sex all for that fixed fee. As it is a party you will be doing some of these activities together with others in a group.

Whereas a Pauschalclub is somewhere where guys go to have sex more than once for a flat fee but not necessarily to do anything else.

SwingerLover
08-08-13, 19:03
I am not sure what treff' means in German.

Whereas a Pauschalclub is somewhere where guys go to have sex more than once for a flat fee but not necessarily to do anything else."Treff" (short for Treffpunkt) literally translates as "meeting point", in the sense of "get-together" or "hangout"; in this case in a sense of meeting in order to party. I guess the best translation for Partytreff would be "party-hangout".
(Not to be confused with a party hangover, LOL.)

Please name a Pauschalclub which fits your above description, I can't think of any that work in this manner.

BrooklynNY
08-09-13, 11:16
Treffen in German is the verb for "To Meet".

Party is obvious.

Why they chose to use those for a flatrate establishment is beyond me. But from my understanding is that a PartyTreff is a flatrate club where you go in and pay an entrance fee. Then you get to enjoy all the ladies you like for a specific period of time. From my understanding also these places do not always have the hottest ladies, but that is personal opinion.

BrooklynNY
08-09-13, 11:36
So now there are going to be how many categories to look through for GERMAN? Overkill. To many maybe? I thought having it divided into the three sections was completely ok and easy to read. But so many seems like a lot.

Hessen Bub
08-09-13, 11:48
I agree. It doesn't make sense to seperate Sauna, FKK or AO-FKK clubs.

HB

Woofiee
08-09-13, 23:28
I agree. It doesn't make sense to seperate Sauna, FKK or AO-FKK clubs.

HBSauna and FKK, they should stay combined. But AO needs to be seperate. There's been enough quarrelling and discussions on public health and safety about this already. It's better that the two groups go different ways

Myrrh
08-10-13, 00:23
Treffen in German is the verb for "To Meet".

Party is obvious.

Why they chose to use those for a flatrate establishment is beyond me.Huh?

You pay to go into a club, you meet a girl you have never met before, you party with her.

What's there not to understand?