PDA

View Full Version : What defines a "Sauna Club"?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:25
What defines a Sauna Club?

Capt Dan
08-06-13, 00:52
A sauna club is similar to a FKK except the women are more covered (not naked). The ladies may not be wearing much but they are definitely not naked.

Ibn Buttita
08-06-13, 05:43
One issue to consider is that in some saunaclubs, certain days are "FKK days" when the girls are nude. This can be up to almost half the time, like at Haus Pantera in Ratingen (Thurday-Saturday) and Dolce Vita in Dusseldorf (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday from 11 am to 8 pm).

Copenhagen
08-06-13, 06:51
If you are looking to make a more clear and simple thesaurus and hence forum structure for German clubs I don't think sauna clubs is a term that you should include.

Saunas can be found in many different clubs.

I think you could consider to have only the following catagories:

Fkk.

This is where you pay to get in and then pay the girls for each typically 30 or 60 minute sex session. You can buy extras such as anal. You can also buy 2 girls to play with you at the same time. All fun takes place in separate rooms. You can stay all day and enjoy sauna, swimming, eating and looking at the girls in very little or no clothes.

Partytreff.

You pay one flat fee to get in and then you can have sex with all the girls without paying extra.

You can stay all day and enjoy food and the facilities.

Girls are slightly less attractive in partytreff clubs compared to Fkk

Pauschal is another word for partytreff club.

Gangbang.

Like partytreff but you have sex in the open where more guys and girls play on the same bed.

AO.

Like gangbang but you can have sex without rubber.

Swinger.

These are clubs that are usually without house girls that are paid to have sex with single male visitors. In stead couples meet to have sex. So no action is guarantied for single male guests.

I think all clubs in Germany can be put into one of these five categories. Of cause there are slight variations and some clubs will define themselves as a combination or insist on their own terminology or branding name.

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 18:19
A sauna club is similar to a FKK except the women are more covered (not naked). The ladies may not be wearing much but they are definitely not naked.Correct. Only I'd explain it the other way around. A Sauna Club is a place with a club-like atmosphere and the regular club facilities, (usually including a Sauna) where you pay an entrance fee (which sometimes might even be zero) and have to pay extra for each session or a limited number of sessions.

An FKK-club is basically a Sauna Club, only that the girls are always naked.

Fkk.

This is where you pay to get in and then pay the girls for each typically 30 or 60 minute sex session. You can buy extras such as anal. You can also buy 2 girls to play with you at the same time. All fun takes place in separate rooms. You can stay all day and enjoy sauna, swimming, eating and looking at the girls in very little or no clothes.

I think all clubs in Germany can be put into one of these five categories. Of cause there are slight variations and some clubs will define themselves as a combination or insist on their own terminology or branding name.FKK-clubs and Sauna Clubs are essentially the same, only difference is the nudity at the FKKs. So every FKK-club is a Sauna Club as well, since they all have the same pricing structure. I know of no flatrate FKK-clubs. So if FKK-clubs and Sauna Clubs are not listed seperately, then they should all be listed as Sauna Clubs. Which is impractical on ISG since the FKK-clubs forum is so huge. The problem is that some clubs call themselves FKKs, but aren't because the girls are clothed, even though only sparsely clothed. At a real FKK, everybody is naked, like at Oase Burgholzhausen or Colosseum in Augsburg. Aside from that I agree with Copenhagen's descrption of an FKK, as it applies to all Sauna Clubs, even the clothed ones.

I also agree with his description of the other categories, except that an AO-club doesn't necessarily has to be a Gangbang-club with public action, but a flatrate venue. It's difficult to apply the term "AO-club", because it usually fits into any of the other categories, only with AO as an addition.

So I think a seperate AO-clubs category will be hard to handle. Not everybody does AO at an AO-party. Not necessarily every woman offers AO at all AO-parties. Who is supposed to post where? Do we get an AO Cleopatra Arena thread AND a rubber Cleopatra Arena thread now? Or are all AO venues put into one forum, regardless if they are FKK, Partytreff, Gangbang club or brothel? And then the rubber visitors post there too? Difficult.

Myrrh
08-08-13, 02:11
I read Swing saying somewhere that saunaclubs don't necessarily have to have a sauna just like some massage parlours may never actually give massages (as this is just a cover for the sex that happens there).

I disagree as all massage parlours have at least one bed where 'massages' can take place and it would be difficult for a sauna place to keep it's licence if it does not actually have a sauna.

It would be like a sausage roll claiming to be a sausage roll but with no sausage in the middle.

I agree that in many sex clubs that have sauna / jacuzzi / wet room etc that some guys may never ever use them because they come for the sex. However these facilities need to be there in the first place.

Ibn Buttita
08-08-13, 05:49
FKK-clubs and Sauna Clubs are essentially the same, only difference is the nudity at the FKKs. So every FKK-club is a Sauna Club as well, since they all have the same pricing structure. I know of no flatrate FKK-clubs. So if FKK-clubs and Sauna Clubs are not listed seperately, then they should all be listed as Sauna Clubs.This is a good reason to lump Saunaclubs and FKKs together.

Which is impractical on ISG since the FKK-clubs forum is so huge.There are a lot, so why not break them up geographically? Even something like Saunaclubs / FKKs: NRW and North Germany; Saunaclubs / FKKs: Hesse and Central; Saunaclubs / FKKs: Saunaclubs / FKKs: Southern Germany.

The problem is that some clubs call themselves FKKs, but aren't because the girls are clothed, even though only sparsely clothed.The reverse is true also, as with Saunaclub Bablyon in Elsdorf. Another reason to keep Saunaclubs and FKKs together.

I also agree with his description of the other categories, except that an AO-club doesn't necessarily has to be a Gangbang-club with public action, but a flatrate venue. It's difficult to apply the term "AO-club", because it usually fits into any of the other categories, only with AO as an addition.

So I think a seperate AO-clubs category will be hard to handle. Not everybody does AO at an AO-party. Not necessarily every woman offers AO at all AO-parties. Who is supposed to post where? Do we get an AO Cleopatra Arena thread AND a rubber Cleopatra Arena thread now? Or are all AO venues put into one forum, regardless if they are FKK, Partytreff, Gangbang club or brothel? And then the rubber visitors post there too? Difficult.One solution would be to add [AO] in brackets after the club name. Just as Jackson has renamed threads for clubs like "[FKK] FKK Oase. Burgholzhausen", why not call an AO club something like [FKK] FKK 40 Dietzenbach [AO]. This would avoid the need to recategorize clubs that change their AO status or are AO on certain days, like Cleopatra.

SwingerLover
08-08-13, 19:30
The reverse is true also, as with Saunaclub Bablyon in Elsdorf. Another reason to keep Saunaclubs and FKKs together.I didn't know that. It doesn't matter however from this way around. The term "sauna club" doesn't say anything about girls being clothed or nude, so both is possible. But the term "FKK" (=FreiKörperKultur; horrible word, translates literally as "free-body culture" and means nudism, as one can look up in any dictionary.) specifically indicates nudism. So any FKK-place where all girls are not stark naked is basically a fraud. (An excuse similar to the one that hot dogs and dog biscuits don't contain any dog meat doesn't apply here.) Andwhereas anyone going to a Sauna Club for sex can easily overlook a missing or inoperative Sauna, I would be quite pissed off if I would pay entrance to an FKK-place where the girls are wearing any clothes, however sparsely they might be.

I agree that it's best to keep "FKK"s and Sauna Clubs together.
But I would rename the FKK-clubs forum to "Germany FKK- & Sauna-Clubs".

One solution would be to add [AO] in brackets after the club name. Just as Jackson has renamed threads for clubs like "[FKK] FKK Oase. Burgholzhausen", why not call an AO club something like [FKK] FKK 40 Dietzenbach [AO]. This would avoid the need to recategorize clubs that change their AO status or are AO on certain days, like Cleopatra.That's not a bad idea, only I would put the [AO] in front as well. Like: "[AO] FKK Dietzenbach" or "[AO FKK] Villa Venus". That way there wouldn't even be a need for a seperate AO-clubs forum.