PDA

View Full Version : What defines a "Swingers Club" in Germany?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:30
What defines a "Swingers Club" in Germany?

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 20:11
It's a club where usually men pay an amount from around 60 to 150 € entrance fee, couples get in from between zero to 50 € and women for zero to 25 €. Sex happens only with mutual consent, and if so happens in every form. Anything from girlfriendsex with petting and kissing to bareback anal to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) drinking to Sadomasochism games might happen, depending on the participating people and the motto. It also might happen that a guy pays 100 € and gets to eat two chocolate pudding for it. Literally! I've seen that happen and did get only one measly rubber-session with a fat housewife that day myself. Needlessly to say that I never went back to that club without female company. At other clubs and parties, you could fuck yourself silly for 8 hours for 70 €.

So there is an element of risk involved here for single guys, especially nowdays when lots and lots of couples seem to think that they can get a cheap evening with drinking and eating, talking and smoking and dancing at the expense of the single men, but don't want to have any sex with them. That's why I quit Swingerclubs, not only because I like the AO-parties better.

Some clubs have hired women, who pose as private visitors and service the guys. That worked just fine years ago at places like Spritzehaus or Club Dream (which are now closed), but it might also be that you get one alibi-fuck from the hired women and then you can get lost for all they care. Happened to me too, I didn't even come, the working girl however did, but I didn't get to do anything anymore that day. Needless to say that I haven't been to that club ever since as well.

So basically a Swingerclub is a place where usually private people meet for sex and where the men pay for the whole game without any certainty of getting what they want for their money at all. But with the possibility of having the time of their life.

Myrrh
08-07-13, 00:02
A place where the women are normally old, fat, wrinkly and often grey.

Where the guys who they are with have this enormous chip on their shoulders because there are a horde of guys who want to shag their nondescript girlfriend who would normally walk round without catching anyone's eye in real life.

The club owners are happy to accept your money even though there is no guaranteed service for you.

Guys pay more than girls to enter and sometimes white guys more than black guys. So rampant sexism and racism is often at play here.

Sex usually happens behind closed doors with you normally on the outside and single guys generally being treated like second class citizens.

But this is not just Germany, just swingers clubs the world over.

SwingerLover
08-07-13, 14:57
A place where the women are normally old, fat, wrinkly and often grey.I think that's a little harsh, although some dogs are usually present too.
The rest of your comment can not be contested since about 7 years.