PDA

View Full Version : What defines a "Pussyclub" in Germany?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:31
What defines a "Pussyclub" in Germany?

I've got to ask this one because several threads started by members include the word "Pussyclub" in their title, so what the fuck is a "Pussyclub" and how does it differ from the other categories?

Thanks,

Jax

Hessen Bub
08-05-13, 22:34
There's not "a" pussyclub as a category, there was a flatrate club named pussyclub. Just delete this thread.

HB

Admin
08-05-13, 22:39
I can't delete this thread just yet, because there are several threads with "pussyclub" in the title.

Okay, so in what category should these clubs be listed?

Pussyclub - Berlin
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3028-Pussyclub-Berlin

Pussyclub - Heidelberg
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3030-Pussyclub-Heidelberg

Pussyclub - Wuppertal
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3029-Pussyclub-Wuppertal

Jax

Myrrh
08-06-13, 00:13
My understanding was that pussyclub was a business name created with the idea of having a string of brothels across Germany with different branches in different towns under this one 'franchise'. A bit like Nandos but with spicier breasts on offer. I only ever went to the one in Berlin and it made no pretence to be anything else other than an out and out brothel. No sauna or naturism element to distract from the sole purpose.

This was probably why these clubs ran into so much opposition from the public. Plus the fact that they hit upon the idea of having a flat rate for the pussy for which you could fuck as much pussy as you liked. A jaw droppingly low rate as well that even in the then dire recessionary times was considered an insult to women.

These clubs in actual fact were the high profile forerunners of the partytreff or flat rate revolution. But it didn't last for this franchise because the pussy clubs with their provocative name became the focal point of the public's ire and had to change their business model in order to stay open. Under duress they dropped the flat rate idea for a more normal brothel like entry charge plus a charge for each session. However by now the authorities had it in for them and brought pressure to bear. Soon the whole franchise collapsed under the media spotlight.

The club in Berlin did not help itself of course by positioning the building slap bang outside one of Berlin's main airport. Not a good advert for visitors for their first memories of Germany to be that of seeing half naked men standing in the windows of a building with a big sign saying 'pussy' on the side.

Capt Dan
08-06-13, 00:34
Agree with what both Hessen Bub and Myrhh have said. Clubs no longer exist. Delete / move threads.

CD

Copenhagen
08-06-13, 01:08
I agere with the other posters. Pussuclub were the name of a chain that is long gone. I once or twice visited the one in Wuppertal. It was great with Eastern European girls only (Bulgaria and Romania).

The concept is long gone now. Forget it as a relevant / current term.

Admin
08-06-13, 02:04
I can't delete this thread just yet, because there are several threads with "pussyclub" in the title.

Okay, so in what category should these clubs be listed?

Pussyclub. Berlin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3028-Pussyclub-Berlin

Pussyclub. Heidelberg.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3030-Pussyclub-Heidelberg

Pussyclub. Wuppertal.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3029-Pussyclub-Wuppertal

JaxTo be clear.

You are all in agreement that these 3 clubs are now closed and thus I should close and archive these 3 threads?

Please confirm.

Jax.

PS: Anyone with any objections, speak up now.

Gergiev
08-06-13, 02:41
To be clear.

You are all in agreement that these 3 clubs are now closed and thus I should close and archive these 3 threads?

Please confirm.

Jax.

PS: Anyone with any objections, speak up now. No objections here, Generalissimo.

The boys have summed it all up very well below.

I do worry about all these news threads, though.

I like to keep abreast of all developments in a number of countries but the German branches are in danger of becoming a trifle overwhelming.

Do we really need all these new sub-divisions?

Myrrh
08-06-13, 13:33
To be clear. You are all in agreement that these 3 clubs are now closed and thus I should close and archive these 3 threads?

Please confirm. Anyone with any objections, speak up now. I personally object to these threads being deleted.

Pussyclub will go down in folklore as blazing the trail for which other clubs have profitably followed. Like most pioneers it did all the hard work and took the risks but did not ultimately reap the long term benefits. Would the successful flatrate / partytreff concept be as widespread today if it wasn't for clubs like Pussyclub? Without it guys would now be spending lots of money in FKK's in these still recessionary times.

There is some nostalgia value also in that Pussyclub was the first German club that I ever visited and wrote my first trip report for. Some may like their literary (?) efforts preserved for nostalgia purposes.

So my strong suggestion is to mark these clubs as 'closed' in the thread title so that readers who may have read about these clubs on the internet don't log on here and still think that these clubs are open.

I am sure that readers enjoy reading about exploits at clubs which have moved into folklore even if they are no longer open. Think Studio 54! Does this board have an educational value as well as just being informative? At least readers will assuage their curiousity about these famous clubs that they read about on the internet but have not been able to find out what happened to them.

Seminal clubs (pardon the pun) like Pussy and Tabulos should automatically qualify for some sort of 'hall o' fame' status.

Copenhagen
08-06-13, 17:31
In that case I think archiving them will be OK.

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 17:48
There's not "a" pussyclub as a category, there was a flatrate club named pussyclub.Correct. It was just a name of the club chain and is no seperate category. Those former pussyclubs were to my knowledge flatrate Partytreffs and I also thought that they were all closed now.
The website www.pussy-club.eu/ is dead too as such.

There is however a still working website with copyright from this year, (www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/; click on the names of the cities.) so I guess the places are still open, but with a different concept. Because it says on the website that they now charge an entrance fee and then you'll have to pay extra for services. So they have changed from Partytreff to Sauna Club and I voted accordingly in the poll. The Partytreff-votes are propably from guys who still remember the old pussyclub concept.

I also added on Pussyclub Wuppertal, which was missing. Only the poll needs to be added on there, but I don't think that there can be any argument that those 3 pussyclubs are Sauna Clubs now.

I also added on a thread for a Pussyclub Essen, which seems to have nothing to do with the other three and is a regular working girl's apartment, ergo: a brothel: www.pussyclub-essen.de/

Capt Dan
08-06-13, 20:55
All clubs are no more.

CD