PDA

View Full Version : Pussyclub in Berlin : FKK, Partytreff, Sauna Club, AO Club, or Brothel?

Admin
08-05-13, 22:55
Greetings Everyone,

These continued arguments and conflicting opinions regarding what constitutes an FKK / PartyTreff / AO Club / brothel is making it difficult for me to categorize which of these "business establishments" fits into which category.

Therefor, I am posting a series of surveys to determine the specific categorization of each business establishment listed in the Forum.

The survey is not multiple choice because I want a definitive answer to the question. No ambiguities. I don't want to continuously revisit each categorization.

If you believe that a given venue might offer elements of more that one type of venue, then vote for the category that represents the best overall choice based on a preponderance of the evidence, not withstanding any behavioral exceptions that you may have heard of or may have encountered personally.

Of course you are welcome to add comments to the survey thread as you may feel are warranted.

Upon ascertaining a preponderance of the survey responses, I will recategorize the forum's listings as warranted.

Thanks,

Jackson

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 16:09
Website says you pay an entrance fee and then pay extra for every session, so I'd say it's a Sauna Club.
www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/berlin/

Wanking
08-06-13, 19:20
Website says you pay an entrance fee and then pay extra for every session, so I'd say it's a Sauna Club.

www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/berlin/Those clubs have been closed a long time, the one in Wuppertal since 2009, and the one in Berlin is something else now. I don't know why the fucking website is still up.

Myrrh
08-06-13, 19:24

www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/berlin/Er, really?

When I visited there was no sauna and the place was so small there was no place to install a sauna. The many photos on the website did not show a sauna.

It can't be a sauna club if there is no sauna!

As it is not flat rate, not an FKK (no constant nudity) then that just leaves one remaining category, the 'bucket' category.

Brothel.

Myrrh
08-06-13, 19:32
Those clubs have been closed a long time, the one in Wuppertal since 2009, and the one in Berlin is something else now. I don't know why the fucking website is still up.How do you know? Have you or anyone else been there recently? The last report a couple of years ago or so on this site was that someone went there and found that it was closed.

Perhaps the website is current? From the photos on the website they still have the Pussy club sign on the building and it is still operating although probably different owners.

It is a bit of an irrelevance now because numerous much better clubs have taken up the baton and are running with it since this club had its hey day.

SwingerLover
08-06-13, 20:46
Those clubs have been closed a long time, the one in Wuppertal since 2009, and the one in Berlin is something else now. I don't know why the fucking website is still up.I too thought they were closed for good. I had even posted that here, but then deleted that post again after I saw the "Copyright 2013 PUSSY-CLUB" notice at the bottom of the website. Now who in the world keeps a website alive with a copyright from this year, if the clubs have been closed for so long? That's why I think they might be open again, but can't be sure of course. And according to the website, you pay an entrance fee, then pay per session, which constitutes a Sauna Club IMO.

The term "Sauna Club" has become a term for such clubs, even if there isn't a Sauna in the house. In other countries they might be known as "massage parlours". That doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get an actual massage there, but you can still get your chicken punshed.

Myrrh
08-07-13, 00:47
I too thought they were closed for good. I had even posted that here, but then deleted that post again after I saw the "Copyright 2013 PUSSY-CLUB" notice at the bottom of the website. Now who in the world keeps a website alive with a copyright from this year, if the clubs have been closed for so long?I got fooled by that as well. They also had a 'specials' page on the website but the last special was listed as happening in June 2009!

There is a telephone number and an email address but hey I am not going to waste the cost of a phone call or risk getting spammed.

I will just have to rely on my memories of my one and only trip there from four years ago in April 2009.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3028-Pussyclub-Berlin&p=950112&viewfull=1#post950112

SwingerLover
08-08-13, 18:22
There is a telephone number and an email address but hey I am not going to waste the cost of a phone call or risk getting spammed.I called all 3 phone numbers in order to check. The numbers to the clubs in Berlin and Wuppertal are disconnected, in Heidelberg is another club operating at the former Pussyclub adress and uses the old phone number.

So forget what I wrote before; the entire pussyclub chain is gone for good!

All Pussyclub threads in this "Venues" forum can be deleted and the original threads in the Partytreff forum can get closed.

Admin
08-20-13, 22:31
Greetings Everyone,

I've been advised by several members that all the locations in the "Pussyclub" chain are now closed.

Before I close the corresponding threads, would anyone care to speculate why, if they're all out of business, that the PussyClub website still appears to be active?

www.pussy-club.eu/clubs/

Thanks,

Jax

Koosje12
08-21-13, 06:47
The website hadn't been updated for years. Just look under "specials" and you will see a "June 2009 special".

Also on this site they are still advertising with the club in Wuppertal, but since Pussyclub had to close, several other clubs tried to establish in this building already.

SwingerLover
08-21-13, 15:29
If you enter the link like this: http://www.pussy-club.eu/ and then click on "WEITER" (= continue) it doesn't lead anywhere. Only if you add on the "/clubs" it takes you to the old website which appears to be dead and not to get updated anymore.

This is not the only dead website pertaining to the German paysex scene. Like: http://www.swingergui.de/swingerclubs/home.html?backgroundcolor=FFFFFF&font=arial&fontsize=11&fontcolor=000000&fontcolorlink=C00000&page=1&rubrik=5 or: http://www.club-downtown.de/

I guess I could dig up a handfull more, if it would serve any purpose. So just one more example: http://privatteam.fucktipp.com/dienstag.html
This former website of the Bad Girls team in Krefeld hasn't been updated for nearly two years, it's from a few weeks after I had first been there. Since then they advertise elsewhere and are still active. But this particular website is dead.
No idea why it doesn't get deleted.

Same with the pussyclub site, I guess. The only thing that confused me was the copyright date 2013 at the bottom of the pussyclub site; so at least that had to have been updated this year. That's why I got out of my way and tried to call them at the given numbers from the websites, just to clarify the situation once and for all. As I posted below, two of the numbers are disconnected, and the one in Heidelberg is now used by a "25-€-Club" at the former Pussyclub-adress. I even explicitly asked about the Pussyclub chain and the woman confirmed to me that they are closed for good. (And of course invited me to come visit them now instead.) http://www.25euroclub.com/

So the Pussyclub threads don't serve any purpose anymore, other than an archive for old reports, and can get closed.

Myrrh
08-21-13, 20:38
So the Pussyclub threads don't serve any purpose anymore, other than an archive for old reports, and can get closed.There were some good reports about the pussyclubs, especially the Berlin branch, so it would be a shame to lose them.

I would recommend closing the threads to new posts maybe but not deleting the trip reports that are already there.

SwingerLover
08-22-13, 14:36
That's what I meant by "archive for old reports" and "closed". It should certainly not be deleted, if anything then only cleaned up from meaningless short posts.