PDA

View Full Version : The odds

Keg
08-18-13, 23:57
Well the odds finally caught up with me and I had a night where everything seemed to annoy the hell out of me in the zona.

Started the evening in Adelita, sitting at the bar having a beer. It was crowded so I was facing sideways with my legs open, and a chica comes to squeeze by to order her own drink at the bar, and she's standing between my legs. Then this chica I like and have been with numerous times walks by and I reach out to her arm to get her attention and make eye contact. She stops and then sees the other chica standing right next to me with her drink, and then I get a bitchy look from her and she moves on. I wonder what just happened, so I get of the stool to go talk to her, it's loud and she's saying something really fast that I can't understand, so I'm standing there thinking to myself, 'WTF, this a Tijuana bar, you can't possibly get bitchy because there's another chica right next to me'. Jeez, I don't get pissy when I have to wait my turn when you're making your money, WTF? ' Anyway, I don't understand a damn thing she's bitching about, so I just left to go to HK.

In HK I make a couple of laps and then sit at an upstairs booth by he stairs in the front. Just enjoying the dancers and drinking my beer, everything's just fine. Then I see a chica I know downstairs by the corner of the bar, she's standing there and I smile at her when she finally looks up. I've been with her several times, and she's a decent romp, but not a GFE. Some guy walks up to her and leans in to ask her something, and I see it happen, I see her mouthing the word 'CIEN', and I thought WTF, not you too. We began our sessions at $60, and the first time she tried to ask for $80 from me, I managed my way out of it and got her to keep me on her long term list, seemed to work for a while until I saw her pushing the 'Cien' routine. It seems to be more and more pervasive, at least on the weekends. I just finished my beer and left.

Returned to Adelita and saw a little blonde girl that I've seen dance on stage before, but haven't had a chance yet to test drive. I get her attention and ask her to come over, she's very friendly and seems to have a nice attitude, I get a drink and have a nice chat. I take her upstairs and in the room she starts out well, gives a nice CBJ, but then the actual sex is a bit mechanical, and I'm thinking I may have misjudged her. I would give the session a "C" grade barely. I hand her the sixty bucks, she says it's seventy, I look at her in genuine disbelief, and I can see the surprise on her face when I say "Que?", I tell her I'm not giving her any more money and next time she needs to tell a guy up front if she's asking for more than the standard sixty rate at AB, and I pull out one dollar bill from my shirt pocket and told that it was all I had and I was giving it as a tip to the clean up boy, and she just sat there on the edge of the bed nodding her head yes. What the hell?

The bizzaro world continues, as I get outside to go eat at the corner, right by La Gloria Bar is the Wheelchair Lady, looking right at me saying 'Amigo, can you help me', I just keep walking past, she keeps wheeling her chair after me and yelling the same thing over and over.

I get to the little Fish taco stand and sit on a stool to order some food, no shit, I am interrupted about a dozen times by kids asking for money or wanting me to buy them a taco, it seemed unending, and all I wanted to do was eat in peace.

I couldn't believe my bad luck all night. I decided to cut my losses and just leave. Oh well, so many good times, it was bound to happen that I'the have a shitty night.

Better luck to you all,

Keg

TomJackin
08-19-13, 00:04
I couldn't believe my bad luck all night. I decided to cut my losses and just leave. Oh well, so many good times, it was bound to happen that I have a shitty night.No worries my friend. There is always a chance for a bad night, especially in Tijuana.

I would suggest switch it up and travel a bit. I will be in the DR tomorrow; come on down!

Phordphan
08-19-13, 05:58
The bizzaro world continues, as I get outside to go eat at the corner, right by La Gloria Bar is the Wheelchair Lady, looking right at me saying 'Amigo, can you help me', I just keep walking past, she keeps wheeling her chair after me and yelling the same thing over and over.

KegLOL! I would have paid to see this! What a mental image. Poor old Keg running down the street, the wheelchair lady in hot pursuit, yelling Amigo! Amigo! Ayudame!

That's priceless. It's never a dull moment in Tijuana.

GolfSexRroll
08-19-13, 13:51
Well the odds finally caught up with me and I had a night where everything seemed to annoy the hell out of me in the zona.

Started the evening in Adelita, sitting at the bar having a beer. It was crowded so I was facing sideways with my legs open, and a chica comes to squeeze by to order her own drink at the bar, and she's standing between my legs. Then this chica I like and have been with numerous times walks by and I reach out to her arm to get her attention and make eye contact. She stops and then sees the other chica standing right next to me with her drink, and then I get a bitchy look from her and she moves on. I wonder what just happened, so I get of the stool to go talk to her, it's loud and she's saying something really fast that I can't understand, so I'm standing there thinking to myself, 'WTF, this a Tijuana bar, you can't possibly get bitchy because there's another chica right next to me'. Jeez, I don't get pissy when I have to wait my turn when you're making your money, WTF? ' Anyway, I don't understand a damn thing she's bitching about, so I just left to go to HK.

In HK I make a couple of laps and then sit at an upstairs booth by he stairs in the front. Just enjoying the dancers and drinking my beer, everything's just fine. Then I see a chica I know downstairs by the corner of the bar, she's standing there and I smile at her when she finally looks up. I've been with her several times, and she's a decent romp, but not a GFE. Some guy walks up to her and leans in to ask her something, and I see it happen, I see her mouthing the word 'CIEN', and I thought WTF, not you too. We began our sessions at $60, and the first time she tried to ask for $80 from me, I managed my way out of it and got her to keep me on her long term list, seemed to work for a while until I saw her pushing the 'Cien' routine. It seems to be more and more pervasive, at least on the weekends. I just finished my beer and left.

Returned to Adelita and saw a little blonde girl that I've seen dance on stage before, but haven't had a chance yet to test drive. I get her attention and ask her to come over, she's very friendly and seems to have a nice attitude, I get a drink and have a nice chat. I take her upstairs and in the room she starts out well, gives a nice CBJ, but then the actual sex is a bit mechanical, and I'm thinking I may have misjudged her. I would give the session a "C" grade barely. I hand her the sixty bucks, she says it's seventy, I look at her in genuine disbelief, and I can see the surprise on her face when I say "Que?", I tell her I'm not giving her any more money and next time she needs to tell a guy up front if she's asking for more than the standard sixty rate at AB, and I pull out one dollar bill from my shirt pocket and told that it was all I had and I was giving it as a tip to the clean up boy, and she just sat there on the edge of the bed nodding her head yes. What the hell?

I get to the little Fish taco stand and sit on a stool to order some food, no shit, I am interrupted about a dozen times by kids asking for money or wanting me to buy them a taco, it seemed unending, and all I wanted to do was eat in peace.

I couldn't believe my bad luck all night. I decided to cut my losses and just leave. Oh well, so many good times, it was bound to happen that I'the have a shitty night.

Better luck to you all,

KegFirst- Yolanda (wheelchair) does that to EVERYONE! You are not special. Second on the AB girl. You did not ask a Quote (or negotiate a price?) You know better than to assume in the zona. Unless she was a girl that you have gone with before you NEED to ask a price. Next: the quote you heard the HK girl give was to another dude. They quote different prices to different guys. YMMV. If you paid her 60 one time you should get that price no matter what day. Next: IMHO I would stay away from HK / AB on Sat eve if possible (go in afternoon) We all have a bad day but you can make the best of it. I would suggest a SG. You would be surprised!

HorseTrader
08-20-13, 03:06
No worries my friend. There is always a chance for a bad night, especially in Tijuana.

I would suggest switch it up and travel a bit. I will be in the DR tomorrow; come on down!An average day in Tijuana is better than a great day in the USA.

A bad day in Tijuana is worse than anything I ever expect to experience in the USA.