PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
04-11-02, 07:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Hawk_28
10-09-02, 01:06
First of all remember that El Salvador is a very small country, at the end this is great, you can travel from SS to one of the frontiers of the country and be back for diner.

We have 3 mayor Cities San Salvador, Santa Ana and San Miguel, now for sex action these are the ones that you can easily find it, but you will see that the best looking girls are in SS and SM.
Now for tourists things you can go to some Maya ruins, mountains, lakes and beautiful beaches in a one day trip, at night you can go to some nice bars in Zona Rosa and to try to be lucky with your charm with the locals girls, visit www.elsalvadoratnight.com and take a look at the bar action of San Salvador.

The thing is that other cities of the country are sleeping after 9-10 pm and don't think that there is some action during the day.
But I think that San Salvador has enough places for sex action.

If you need more information just ask.

Eric7
08-29-04, 23:36
Just wanted to mention a place I was last week.
Santa Rosa, a club by the name of " Eve's Bar Club."
Located downtown, cant't give exact street as I was driven there.
About 20 girls there at 11pm on a Friday night.
$25 30 minutes. Not a great selection, but 2 or 3 diffintiely stood out. Marie Jose, Eliana, and Tamara. The first 2 Salvadorenas, the last is Honduran.
Really hot, but the others I would pass. Cheap beer, and they have girls that dance as well.

eric7

Nibu Raphael
06-01-05, 20:37
Eric great info on Santa Rosa. Is that the Santa Rosa not far from the Honduras Border? Santa Rosa De Lima? Wow Any other good info on that would be Great. Here is one place in El Salvador that I do not know Why gets any mention at all is La Libertad or Puerto La Libertad as probably locals would call it. Check out what it says on this city>>> Just 34 KMS south of San Salvador Puerto La Libertad often reduced by bus conductors to El Puerto>>> Once a major port and still an important fishing town,has been reinvented as a tourist spot thanks to a lucky location between the beaches of Costa Del Balsamo in the west and Costa Del Sol in the east. It is a popular place,particularly crowded on weekends,when the hordes from the capital pour in to eat,drink and relax by the sea. La Libertad also has El Salvadors highest concentration of GRNGOS,including a year round community of international surfing bums who spend their time hanging out and waiting for the right break. I will try to come with a part 2 info on this place soon. I do know Bus number 102 from San Salvador comes here it arrives at C Barrios by the market.

Eric7
06-02-05, 11:47
Nibu,

Santa Rosa, that I was referring to, is the one closer to the Honduran border. Maybe 30 minutes or so from San Miguel.
Although I am not the abreast of the xxx action in the eastern part of the country, I feel it is "untapped" and cheaper than that of San Salvador. I like these places that are $18/30 minute. They have a lot of character!
That said, I have not been to La Libertad for action or play. I am sure there are a couple of casas, and no doubt independent workers if you know who to ask, and where to look.

I can only paralell it to the beaches of the orient, or eastern area of the country. El Cuco is a great cheap place to hang out. I was there for a week in March, prior to any of the major holidays.
Tropico Hotel. On the Pacific ocean. Maybe 30 units. Queen bed, bunk-bed, hammock, private b/r and shower. Stand-up fan. Round circular Palapa style cabana, with thatched hut roof, screened windows. $25-$30 night, 50 yards from the ocean. It was great. Swim. pool, restaurant, security.
Private beach rest. 20 yards from the hotel. 4 tables. 1 kilo snapper, rice and salad, $5. Like the old days...not a soul on the beach. 2 other surfers from california were the only others there.

There litteraly were not bars that had women working in them, while staying at El Cuco. It is a small fishing town, with a few rest., and small beach hotels for back-packers, tourists, surfers.
I imagine La Libertad similar to these, and therfore limited with girls. But of course, taxi's and the like can locate a girl for you, I'm sure.
It's not like the beach coasts of Costa Rica, that have a lot of gringos with fat wallets, hanging out.

Moreover, girls would more likely make the 30-40 minute trek to San Salvador in hopes of greater money, if they are going to work in the xxx business.
While in San Miguel, I was at Tony's Disco, and started talking to a surfer who was staying at the beach, and he said everybody there pointed him to San Miguel, 30 minutes away. as the closest place with girls.

Great cheap/clean hotel there on the beach if anyone has the chance to check it out.

Later,

Eric7

Artisttyp
04-23-07, 17:43
I'm still doing research on el salvador and have found a little fishing village called los cobanos about an hour and fifteeen minutes away from san salvador( $35 cab ride). I was reading in a travel book that the best beaches in western el slavador reside there and that they were the most underdeveloped. There is a hotel www.loscobanos.com that seems pretty reasonable.

1. Anyone heard of it....any chance for pfp or semi pro action ?

2. Is the area gross like la libertad ?

Kaiman
04-23-07, 19:31
I'm still doing research on el salvador and have found a little fishing village called los cobanos about an hour and fifteeen minutes away from san salvador( $35 cab ride). I was reading in a travel book that the best beaches in western el slavador reside there and that they were the most underdeveloped. There is a hotel www.loscobanos.com that seems pretty reasonable.

1. Anyone heard of it....any chance for pfp or semi pro action ?

2. Is the area gross like la libertad ?Artisttyp,

In the same area of Los Cobanos, you will find the DeCameron all-inclusive resort and Las Veraneras, a private recreational community with 9-hole golf course, pools with water slides, and bar/restaurant. There is decent mongering in the area. "Paradise" is right on corner where you turn off of the main highway to Acajutla towards Los Cobanos. Its open day and night. The girls live there (two to a room), so the rooms are generally very clean. At night, they have strippers on a small stage/runway. The bartender is nice (tends bar topless most of the time) and the beer is cold. Prices go up when there are ships in port in Acajutla. No cover charge. The basic price range is $20 to $30 for 30 minutes depending on demand. Because it is so close to the port, the girls generally insist on CBJ vice BBBJ, but everything is negotiable around here.

You may also want to try Sonsonate. They have a nice little red light district for the bargain hunters out there.

Artisttyp
04-23-07, 21:49
Great "new" info thanks. Would I just ask for the zona roja in sonsonate or does it have a special name ? Are there bars with onsight beds or streetwalkers that you have to take to a short term hotel ? Can I go in the day or just night ?

Again great info thanks.

Kaiman
04-24-07, 15:49
there is always good hunting in sonsonate and, remember, "sonsonatecas llevan cocos" (they have big tits by salvadoran standards). the more upscale places are near the international bar which is on the main north-south street that passes (from south to north): quality inn (under construction), metrocentro, pollo campero, toyota/kia car lots, the railroad tracks, and scotiabank. once you pass scotiabank on your left, look to your right (east side of street). in a couple of hundred yards you'll see the area--the signs are clearly visible.

the cheaper places (normally named something with the word "hostel" in it) are rep001tered around in the center of town. i did a sober walking tour of this area recently during the day and it is definitely low rent, skanky, nasty, and in need of the beer goggles.

i generally prefer to stay at the plaza hotel ($35 a night with cable, pool, bar, and restaurant service) and indulge in room service. you can pay the bar fine at one of the bars, negotiate with a cabbie, or if you're into risk taking you can negotiate with the sw's (some are semi-pro's just looking for chicken scratch) and others are not so good.

Artisttyp
04-24-07, 22:00
Fair enough. Again thank you for the "new" information provided to the el salvador board.

Artisttyp
10-27-07, 15:23
Can anyone tell me if staying a few days in la union worth it ? Of course I would be there to monger.

Are there decent hotels available and can I find a clean meal ?

Cpteasy
10-27-07, 17:02
In La Union I prefer to stay at a downtown dive called the Hotel San Francisco. The best there is a Comfort Inn (Google: Hotel La Union El Salvador), but it is new and I haven't stayed there. You might like to get out to the islands: Conhagua, etc. And there is a 36' sailboat there you can charter for about $100/day p/p, I think (Velazule "Triest"--7889 5726 / 2243 9559).

While in San Miguel and/or La Union, I would try to spend a couple of days at the beaches El Cuco and El Tunco. They are the nicest beaches in El Salvador but badly underdeveloped. While I can't recommend any mongering spot there, I know there must be several. Please report if you find them!

The Captain

Loumann
01-07-08, 17:57
Hi guy's

Can anyone tell me if they have mongered in the city of Sonsonate? We are going there in a few weeks and I could use any names or places to party in sonsonate any information will help.

Eric7
01-08-08, 03:46
Loumann

It's a small enough of a city, realitively speaking, and will be limited in the number of locations. However, rest assured, you will just need to ask a couple of taxi drivers where the casas and particular bars that cater to P4P are located, and you will not have a problem.
One thing El Salvador doesn't lack, is girls willing to do the deed for $$$.

have fun

eric7

Al Be Sure
01-08-08, 07:00
El Paraiso is a club that is on the left hand side if you are on the carretera towards Acajutla. If you pass "la bascula" or the signs that point to the Decameron resort you have gone to far. This club is about 15miles from sonsonate city. Make sure you go to the town of JUAYUA. Not much mongering there but nice place to visit. Have fun and enjoy sonsonate.

Cpteasy
01-13-08, 18:26
Late yesterday afternoon I found myself in the area of Tequila Rock (see previous reports) and decided to stop by since it had been a year or so since I visited. Tequila Rock (entrance $3 w/ the right to a beer/soda) is place I've always enjoyed and in which I've found some good girls on occasion. It is near Sitio del Nino (on the road to Tacachico) about 25 kms west of San Salvador.

I was there when the doors opened at 6 PM and several chicas were already painted and panting when I entered. The first one I saw wasn't bad looking and had a good personality, so we had a few drinks (vodka for me and a beer for her...$5.00). Even though I'd been drinking pretty heavily, I paid her $30 for a session (45 minutes, I think) and off we went.

Her name is Jaqueline and she was terrific. She's a little "thick" for my tastes but firm, fun and willing. There were several there that I would have gone with in a flash.

TR is open after 6 PM six nights/week...every night except Monday.

On the way back to the city I stopped at El Oasis de San Simon. It continues to decline in ceanliness and quality. All the girls there were too big for me so I left soon after arriving. I'll be going back to TR, however, and it's good to have a place one knows is open on Sundays.

World Travel 69
03-15-12, 17:18
Colonia Sitio del Nino.

Tekila Rock, Calle 7a, Colonia Sitio del Nino, on the road to San Juan Opico or Tacachico, about 25 kms west of San Salvador. 9+ Chicas. Prices: $20 30 min, $30 30 min, BBBJ or FS. Tel: _______. Hours: Tuesday to Thursday 6pm to 2am, Friday to Sunday 2pm to 6am, Closed on Mondays.

Late yesterday afternoon I found myself in the area of Tequila Rock (see previous reports) and decided to stop by since it had been a year or so since I visited. Tequila Rock (entrance $3 w / the right to a beer / soda) is place I've always enjoyed and in which I've found some good girls on occasion. It is near Sitio del Nino (on the road to Tacachico) about 25 kms west of San Salvador.

I was there when the doors opened at 6 PM and several chicas were already painted and panting when I entered. The first one I saw wasn't bad looking and had a good personality, so we had a few drinks (vodka for me and a beer for her. $5. 00). Even though I'd been drinking pretty heavily, I paid her $30 for a session (45 minutes, I think) and off we went.

Her name is Jaqueline and she was terrific. She's a little "thick" for my tastes but firm, fun and willing. There were several there that I would have gone with in a flash.

TR is open after 6 PM six nights / week. Every night except Monday.

On the way back to the city I stopped at El Oasis de San Simon. It continues to decline in ceanliness and quality. All the girls there were too big for me so I left soon after arriving. I'll be going back to TR, however, and it's good to have a place one knows is open on Sundays.

World Travel 69
03-15-12, 21:44
La Libertad

Sirenas Club Bar & Los Coquitos Night Club, two blocks before the turn off to San Diego. 10+ Chicas. Drinks $_, Prices: $___. Tel: 7503-7654, 7461-2444. Hours: 24.

Dritt
08-29-19, 00:03
La Union.

LE club bar was what I saw written in the place, on Google maps calipso club bar.

https://goo.gl/maps/natjNTe6TqRYgDo69

No cover.

1,50 water.

4 $ beer to chica.

30 $ 30 min.

100 $ salida for TLN at your hotel she must be back by 6:00, the 100 $ is payment to both the girl and the club as I understood it after making several follow up questions to be clear. I guess there might be other conditions depending on time of leaving with girl etc I do not know.

I was told it is open also Sundays.

7503 4873 is their whatsapp number.

I went to La Unióand in a quest for smith made cumas and machetes and also walking to this mirador espíritu de la montaña by the Conchagua volcano. I finally encountered a selection of different handforged cumas, back in hotel I searched local bars on Google maps and by the pictures from one I saw a strip pole. Walked there around 21:30 at Friday night, abierto sign but not a single car outside and I got sceptical. But as I stand there a guy park outside, I ask if he knows the place he seems friendly and says it's a calm place and with just a few girls, I ask and he confirms that mostly gorditas. The guy who BTW speaks english says he is a friend of the manager and there to play pool with him. As I talk with him some other cars come, which turns fatal as the one girl I found interesting is already taken when I finally enter.

The place felt quite big since there was barely any persons, some stuff like sofas was very run down. I would say the place had a super relaxed atmosphere and nothing that annoyed me except for that I only saw three girls. One that looked very attractive at least from a little distance and two I found boring and a little fat. Supposedly there was two more girls that had already left with clients and two that had taken time off (at the time was week of national holiday).

I talk with a girl and buy her some beers, easy and friendly to talk with but her looks did not excite me, when it gets clear the girl I wanted would be leaving with her client I walked back into town to my hotel.

BTW all girls I talked with in both San Miguel and also this one girl in La Union came from Santa Ana or San Salvador and living in the premises of the clubs their days working. All preoccupied about their reputation and their work not affecting their children. So I guess if asking their number they might be interested in visiting foreigners staying in their own city or at least a city much closer to them.

Next day walked up to espíritu de la montaña starting from the village Amapalita, it was a cloudy day and the sight was not that great from the viewpoint.