PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
04-11-02, 07:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Alboroto
08-24-03, 18:40
To all you Members who wants to visit El Salvador:

The official currency in El Salvador is the US Dollar. The only difference is that they do not accept US$100.00 and US$ 50.00 bills.

Believe me, at any "Casas de Citas" the rates are very reasonable to our standard, not for the ordinary salvadorean and "we" are very welCUM, as "gringos".

Vagringo
04-14-04, 22:42
hey guys some times the elsalvador boards mixes me up redragon is in santa ana i know that. but where is tequilla rocks . in which area tonys is the best in san miguel or not

Alboroto
04-30-04, 06:26
Planning to visit La Union this coming week.
Any info on places to visit.
Thanks in advance

Russler
07-18-04, 04:35
Hi guys.

I visited El Salvador 3 times over the past year. I just wanted to pass along a word of warning about visiting volcanos. I went up to the top of a volcano near Santa Tecla with my girl (from the area) and her father and sister. On the way down, we got robbed by four men with guns. It looked like I was going to meet my maker for a few minutes there, but ended up getting let go.

I just wanted to make sure you all know to be careful out there. Also, if you do decide to go up there, don't take anything with you that you don't want to lose. (Your passport, for example. ;) )

That being said, I still love the country. Aside from that one incident, I was treated like a celebrity everywhere I went.

Johan007
08-30-04, 12:42
Guys,

I was wondering about El Salvador. What is it like compared to let's say Honduras? I mean I read that in Belize is not exactly THE best place to monger. So I am looking for options besides Honduras;or maybe I try to combine it on my trip next year in february.

Did any of you mongers was in Honduras aswell? I can imagine that this was the case as Honduras is very close.

Would you guys say ES is a better place to monger? Cheaper? "safer"? Or just more from the same?

Just wondering.

regards,

Johan

Nibu Raphael
07-23-05, 02:27
Is El Salvador still wrecked very bad with SalvaMaraTruchas and M 16 Gangs? Last I heard lot of them are stoners and listen to Metal. I doubt it they look like Scumbags to Me. I see to much stuff about Violence by them in the Spanish Media. Any updates on The Crime Situation now in El Salvador?

Jp Martinez
10-22-05, 19:46
Hello everybody!

I am going to salvador in three months and I would like to know how and where to have fun in the beach area. I will be in a hotel club next to a beach?

Thank you very much.

Ps: si quieres responderme en espanol es posible yo lo hablo perfectamente! gracias.

Marcor
01-21-06, 06:30
Hi JP Matinez,

I hope you can help me.

I am planning a trip to ES in 3 weeks

Do you have any advice.

What about local hangouts.

Jaimito Cartero
11-02-06, 07:47
There didn't seem to be a ton of info on going to San Salvador. I'll post a few reports here, as I have time, on coming to SAL, getting around the city, and some other things I observed while I was there for a week in late October.

How to get there:

You can fly in on Taca, Continental, Mexicana, Delta, United Airlines, and more. While not a large airport, it is nice, and has some good shops in it. Even a Radio Shack! You can also buy your favorite alboroto's at the Diana gift shop.

You can often find fare sales in the $300-$500 range. I came across a bit of a fare mistake from Taca, and flew in FC/Biz class for only $219. The Taca plane out of Dallas was only half full in coach, and only 1/3 full in Biz class. Nothing fancy service wise (sandwich, big cookie, free booze), but decent. I didn't see any "typical" tourists on the plane. None.

You can also take http://www.ticabus.com/ingles.html from many Central American countries. They have an express service that goes from San Jose, Costa Rica, that takes just 18 or 19 hours. This one does not overnight in Nicaragua. About $43 one way.

El Salvador uses the US dollar. Bring lots of small bills. You will have problems changing anything larger than a 20. They also use US coins.

As an American coming into the airport, I had to pay a $10 fee for a sticker in my passport. I paid no other extra fees on departing. Customs is a "push the button" type thing if you don't declare anything. If it flashes red, they'll search your stuff, otherwise you just go outside.

Once you hit outside, you'll see the teeming masses waiting for relatives. The taxi people will yell at you and try to get you to take their taxi. I had CloudAlex pick me up, so I just had to wait until I found him.

I've read that Taxi's cost $18 from the airport, but have no confirmation of this.

Returning to the airport I paid a private taxi $25, since my taxi service didn't show up. I think that is a little above normal, but there wasn't much I could do.

Noguera
11-03-06, 02:38
Pretty much any taxi from the airport to downtown, or downtown to the airport ...... will be happy at $20. They won't even try to bargain you up. Just offer $20, and away you go.

Nibs ... you are sounding totally paranoid with your safety issues in Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador. These are totally safe places. They don't burn buses outside the El Salvador airport. Just don't walk the streets of downtown Guatemala at 3:00 a.m. And don't venture into barrios you don't know in the middle of the night in San Salvador. Duhh!!!!!

Cpteasy
11-03-06, 06:22
Hello everybody!

I am going to salvador in three months and I would like to know how and where to have fun in the beach area. I will be in a hotel club next to a beach?

Thank you very much.

Ps: si quieres responderme en espanol es posible yo lo hablo perfectamente! gracias.

Cual "Hotel-Club" Por La Playa...this can mean ANYTHING!?? Cpt. Easy

Cpteasy
11-03-06, 06:26
Also American Airlines and the agreement w/ United iAirline is a "code share". Best wishes and I hope you enjoy our infamous "Pulgarcito". I have for something like 25 years!

The Cpt. Easy

QUOTE=Jaimito Cartero]There didn't seem to be a ton of info on going to San Salvador. I'll post a few reports here, as I have time, on coming to SAL, getting around the city, and some other things I observed while I was there for a week in late October.

How to get there:

You can fly in on Taca, Continental, Mexicana, Delta, United Airlines, and more. While not a large airport, it is nice, and has some good shops in it. Even a Radio Shack! You can also buy your favorite alboroto's at the Diana gift shop.

You can often find fare sales in the $300-$500 range. I came across a bit of a fare mistake from Taca, and flew in FC/Biz class for only $219. The Taca plane out of Dallas was only half full in coach, and only 1/3 full in Biz class. Nothing fancy service wise (sandwich, big cookie, free booze), but decent. I didn't see any "typical" tourists on the plane. None.

You can also take http://www.ticabus.com/ingles.html from many Central American countries. They have an express service that goes from San Jose, Costa Rica, that takes just 18 or 19 hours. This one does not overnight in Nicaragua. About $43 one way.

El Salvador uses the US dollar. Bring lots of small bills. You will have problems changing anything larger than a 20. They also use US coins.

As an American coming into the airport, I had to pay a $10 fee for a sticker in my passport. I paid no other extra fees on departing. Customs is a "push the button" type thing if you don't declare anything. If it flashes red, they'll search your stuff, otherwise you just go outside.

Once you hit outside, you'll see the teeming masses waiting for relatives. The taxi people will yell at you and try to get you to take their taxi. I had CloudAlex pick me up, so I just had to wait until I found him.

I've read that Taxi's cost $18 from the airport, but have no confirmation of this.

Returning to the airport I paid a private taxi $25, since my taxi service didn't show up. I think that is a little above normal, but there wasn't much I could do.[/QUOTE]

Cpteasy
11-03-06, 06:32
Please do NOT visit...yes...it's all that bad...worse, even. STAY AWAY!!

Cpt. Easy

Is El Salvador still wrecked very bad with SalvaMaraTruchas and M 16 Gangs? Last I heard lot of them are stoners and listen to Metal. I doubt it they look like Scumbags to Me. I see to much stuff about Violence by them in the Spanish Media. Any updates on The Crime Situation now in El Salvador?

Jaimito Cartero
11-03-06, 08:05
Please do NOT visit...yes...it's all that bad...worse, even. STAY AWAY!!

All you have to do is tell Nibu that all the women have small tits, and he'll stay away. :)

Noguera
11-03-06, 16:03
Jaimito

LMAO ... what a great line! Kudos.

Noguera
11-03-06, 16:03
Now ... how do we get him to just "shut the f... up?"

Jaimito Cartero
11-03-06, 22:27
Now ... how do we get him to just "shut the f... up?"

Stuff some cheap, big titties in his face, and that'll keep him quiet for awhile. You can always add him to your ignore list, and you'll never hear from him again. Sometimes when I'm bored and want to walk on the crazy side, I'll read some of his forums.

Jaimito Cartero
11-05-06, 07:27
i stayed the first night at the hilton, since i'm a hilton buff and like to check out ones i haven't been to before. the other 6 nights, i booked the villa serena escalon.

http://www.hotelvillaserena.com.sv/

it's a mid sized place, catering to business folk and perhaps some families. the staff was mostly quite good, except for a couple of exceptions, which i'll note later on in the report.

it's located about 100 meters up from the main street, (dell and telefonica building), near where paseo escalon breaks off. here's the details from the website:

tel. (503) 2257-1937/ (503) 2257-1938 /
(503) 2210-2268
65 av. norte # 152.
col. escalón, san salvador.
( zona centro finanaciero salvador del mundo )

i made my reservations via email, and got prompt a prompt response. check in/out is 11am. they do give a $30 discount for a weekly stay for single beds, but not double occupancy. double rooms are $10 more per night. i only stayed 6 nights, but they still gave me approx 10% off, without asking. total was $219.

when i checked in, they asked how i was going to pay, and i said credit card. they said no problem, and never even took an imprint or authorized the card.

i had thought about calling a chica to the room, but the place seemed a bit uptight for that. i tried casually asking the desk guy about bringing an "amiga" over, and he says no guest are allowed. i don't know if you just need to book a double room to get around this. i know there was another report where someone brought a chica there, but it may have been his girlfriend.

they have pretty decent wireless here. they have 4-5 different networks here, with good speed. they also have two computers in a side room you can use. the wireless was better here, than what i paid big bucks for at the hilton.

they have a free breakfast every morning from 6:30am-9am. they call it continental, but will cook you some eggs, or whatever the special is that day. very nice ladies in there, and you get juice, coffee, bread and maybe some other goodies. my only problem is that i was usually out late, and only got breakfast a couple of times!

the first negative on the room, is that it has no safe. the desk also has no safe deposit boxes, but they will give you a large envelope to put stuff in, and have you sign the flap. this made me a bit nervous. i let them hold onto for a couple of days, then took it back when i needed more money. i kept in a drawer in the room, and knew how much was in it (only $200 or so), and all amounts were always the same when i returned.

they have medium sized tv, ac and a small fridge in the room. the bed is of good quality, and they have a closet and shelves to put your clothing on. they have a desk, but no receptacles nearby to plug in. i had to unplug either the tv or the fridge. i could have asked for a plug in strip, but didn't.

the desk staff was generally helpful. they found a chinese restaurant that was open late (9pm). i believe the english level at this hotel is low. no one ever attempted to speak english to me, but since my spanish was decent, it was never a problem. other than the hilton and at the airport, i found very little english spoken in el salvador.

they have reasonably priced laundry. $1 for shirts/pants, .50 cents for underwear and t-shirts. you do have to put your stuff in the bag, and tell them you want it done. they have a hamper in the room, but didn't take stuff out, even when i told the desk guy about it. they did overcharge me by $1 on it, but then didn't add any of it to the bill.

negative things: it can get a little noisy during the day here. even with the glass shutters closed, you can hear the other guests and cleaning staff. the building is block, but some sounds seem to bounce through the halls. my neighbor called the desk to complain about my tv being on after midnight. i only had it up to medium volume though.

biggest problem: i asked for a 5:15am wakeup call the day i was leaving to the airport, and a 6:45am taxi. i can generally program my brain to wake me up, but it's much better to be sure. luckily, this time i woke up at 5:00am. i never got a call from the desk. i went and had some toast for breakfast (since i was expecting the taxi at any moment). i asked the desk guy about it and he said he threw the paper away and had only paid attention to the time for the taxi.

as i waited in the breakfast room, it was now getting late. i mentioned it to the cook/waitress lady, and she went into action, talking to the desk guy, and then 5 minutes later, roping in one of the independent taxi guys outside.

i don't know if the desk guy didn't call the taxi, or if they were just late.

villa serena has two other properties in san salvador. they're $50 and $30 a night.

i would recommend this place, but i'd try to clarify with the desk about bringing chicas in. i don't know if you just need a double, or to have the chica registered when you come in or what. it's definitely not a hot sheet place. they also list that they have some apartments to rent. that might be better for some heavy duty mongering. :)

the room staff is very nice. no constant knocking on the door asking if you want it cleaned. if you don't leave by 2pm or so, they'll call and ask if you want it cleaned or not. they also turn down your bed, and leave a wrapped bedtime cookie for you.

Jaimito Cartero
11-05-06, 08:14
I contacted Alex the week before I came. Now, I very rarely use any type of monger tour, or tour services, but decided to give it a try.

Alex charged $12 to pick me up at the airport. He arrived within 5 minutes of me exiting customs, and I got through very quickly. He helped with my luggage, and we went through the parking lot. He speaks some english, enough to communicate with most guys.

I don't know how old Alex is, but I'd guess 19 or so. He looks about 15, though, so he definitely got carded at some mongering places we went into. I think he was using a family members car that night, a 1983 or so Toyota. It has seen better days.

We exited, and he paid for the parking (A bit over $1). I got the impression that he hasn't been driving a long time, I'd guess 1-2 years. He stuck to the fast lane going to San Salvador, driving 25-35 mph much of the time, even as cars were racing around him in the slow lane. It started to rain hard, and he has no AC or heater, so the windows got fogged up. Quite exciting.

He took me to the Hilton, but because of some road construction, he had to turn around a number of times until he figured out which way to go.

The $12 seems very reasonable, as I'm sure that after paying for gas and parking, that would take up at least 1/2 the $12.

He came the next day to pick me up at the Hilton to take me to Villa Serena, and then to an Artisan market. This time he showed up in his own car, a 1973 VW Bug. The upholstery is coming off, and I caught and ripped my shirt on a metal molding where the door panel used to be. Just a small rip, and no problem. The front passenger seat is out of the car, so you sit, taxi-style in the back. You can also see the ground when the door is closed. Not sure if the door is rusted, or just warped. The car starts most of the time. :)

Personally, this didn't freak me out too much, it was a bit different, though. I respect someone who is trying to get into a business, and try not to judge them harshly when they're young and trying very hard.

We went through the horrible traffic downtown, only to find the market was closed on Sunday. I think he'd be much better off *not* going down the main drag, but what do I know.

We headed off to Casa Keyson, which I detailed in a report on the main board. We then went to MetroCentro and went to a grocery store for some stuff.

Alex charges $10 an hour. I think he has a 3 hour minimum. He charged me $30 for this day.

I had him come the next day, for the Artisan market again. Decent quality, I bought a few things, and an oil painting, but nothing really jumped out for me. Many similar things to the last time I was in Managua (Painted feathers, etc).

We then head off eat. I wanted something typical, and he took me to Mr. Donut at MetroCentro. Not quite what I had in mind, but the food was okay.

Then off to Kiss Fresh, for a nice session. Coming back, we were stuck in some rush hour traffic, some of it due to the construction. Alex decided to get creative, and turn on a side street a block away from Villa Serena. The only problem was that it was blocked, so it took 45 minutes to go out, make a u-turn, and then get back to where we were originally. Smelling diesel fumes for an extra 45 minutes is not my idea of fun.

We got back to the hotel, and he charged me $40. I don't think he charged me for the traffic time and such.

Overall, Alex is knowledgeable about mongering places. He does seem hesitant in his driving, and not totally knowledgeable driving about San Salvador. He is a nice guy, and I'd say knowledgeable about places to go. Given that his pricing is the same as independent taxi drivers, I don't know if it makes sense to take a 33 year old car compared to one much newer that the other guys drive.

Artisttyp
04-23-07, 02:50
Is el salvador someplace I can easily change the sim card in my phone if I have the unlock code or would be wiser to buy a pre paid cheapo phone to leave behind? Are there any cheap $30 pre paid phones available and if so what company do I look for?

As always thank you.

Johnny Drama
04-23-07, 03:58
Artisttyp,
I brought my unlocked pda to ES in January but had NO luck in finding a sim at any of the kiosks or in mall locations. All of them told me they were not available at the moment and to try back in 2 weeks. I'm assuming the networks are too overloaded to handle new sims. While my signal coverage was excellent during my stay using my t-mobile sim, text messages would usually take 4 to 24hrs to arrive after the user had sent it. This is really unusual as I'm used to trading texts back and forth from a number of developing countries with no delay in receiving them. This just kind of solidified the point that the networks are really overloaded at the moment. You may have better luck if you are buying a phone from one of the in-store locations, otherwise you might get stuck paying the U.S. carrier rates of 2-3 bucks per minute or 35 cents per text. Hope this helps.

Drama

Grand Pollo
04-25-07, 03:25
Is el salvador someplace I can easily change the sim card in my phone if I have the unlock code or would be wiser to buy a pre paid cheapo phone to leave behind? Are there any cheap $30 pre paid phones available and if so what company do I look for?

As always thank you.

Movistar is in the airport before you leave to go down to immigration. They have cheap phones and SIM cards. The phones can be so cheap they may be a better deal than a SIM card alone. In Managua a SIM is $12 and the cheapest phone with some free minutes is $14. With a SIM supplied at that price, so you have $2 phones, amazing. I have a couple as spares and to obtain a 2nd SIM so I can phone without MY number showing up - helpful with multiple girls on the go. :)

Remember also that there are many VOIP shops - almost all internet cafes offer VOIP phones and you can call North America for less than the other way. I pay 11 cents a minute to use a cell in Managua and the SAL airport booths offer calls for I think even less than that.

Kendan
06-17-07, 23:35
Can someone recommend a good dentist in ES? Too much coffee (and too-frequent cigars) have left my teeth needing a good whitening and that's expensive in the US, my insurance doesn't cover "cosmetic" dentistry.

KD

Ceza82
08-30-07, 10:38
Hello gentlemen,

I'm planning a trip to El Salvador in September and was wondering how easy it is to get prescription drugs from pharmacies? For example, is it possible to buy Viagra or Cialis without prescription? Also, does anyone know how difficult it is to get oxycodone without prescription? If anyone has any experience or can help me with any information, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Riggo
08-31-07, 02:18
Can someone recommend a good dentist in ES? Too much coffee (and too-frequent cigars) have left my teeth needing a good whitening and that's expensive in the US, my insurance doesn't cover "cosmetic" dentistry.

KD

From the dental work that I have seen in people's mouths in San Salvador, I would never use a dentist down there.

Riggo

SamanFan
09-01-07, 00:34
Dear Rigo:

I don't know the places you visited in San Salvador, but I used private dental services without problems.

I can suggest a little search in the "medical building besides Apartaments
Novo. There are some good dentists there and relative low costs if you compare with american prices.

Forget weird incrustrations in teeth. It's a local and weird tradition in rural El Salvador. I can't forget a consular officer wearing some golden stars in his teeth.....

From the dental work that I have seen in people's mouths in San Salvador, I would never use a dentist down there.

Riggo

Dodger Bulldog
09-01-07, 18:10
From the dental work that I have seen in people's mouths in San Salvador, I would never use a dentist down there.This is a ridiculous statement.

The people you are referring to probably never go or simply can't afford to go to a dentist.

I have had basic dental care done in Central American countries (Guatemala and Costa Rica). Most if not all dentists in Central America are trained in the States, use modern and hygienic techniques, and speak perfect English.

Whereas a basic checkup, cleaning, and flouride treatment costs me $167 at home, it cost $30 in Guatemala and $25 in Costa Rica.

I know several other people who have been just as pleased.

I always look forward to utilizing the dental services found in Central American countries.

DB

Stevewxly
09-09-07, 22:01
Speaking of Dental Work -
I had some top-notch dental work done recently in San Jose Costa Rica.

And I saved about 75-80 % off the price - if I had had it done in the USA.

Full Report is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=639085&postcount=152

Pura Vida, Stevewxly

Stevewxly
09-09-07, 22:33
Hola,

I am planning another trip to Cen. America, and want to go to San Salvador, El Salvador this time to check it out.

It will be my first time there......so thought I would ask if anyone else - especially if you have done San or El Salvador before - might want to go along or show me around while I'm there.

I have many vast and varied experiences with most places in Costa Rica, and Panama, but have not yet visited San Salvador - so will be a "newbie" there.

Here is my planned itinerary for about a 2 week trip:

Leave Tulsa, OK.....around the 1st week in October on Delta Airlines.
Fly to Atlanta......fly to San Salvador, 2-3 days there.....
bus or fly on to San Jose - 4-5 days there.
(If I take the bus from Salvador to Managua...will stay a day or so there too.

While I'm in San Jose I may also hit Jaco and Puntarenas too....old stomping grounds.

I've heard that Jack - the former owner of the Beatle Bar in Jaco, now has a new place in Puntaranes....and if so, then I know a couple of nice Chicas from Puntarenas, who used to work the Beatle Bar who will more than likely be working there now.

Then bus or fly to David, Panama (probably fly as that bus trip is pretty long) ....and I done it before- a couple of trips before.

Stay a couple of days in David, Panama....David has some of the cheapest mongering I ever found in Central America - yet....and the eats and hotels are good and cheap too.
We are talking only $ 10.00 for 15-20 minutes at La Esmeralda's Club to get a BJ and your 'oil changed'....and that a Phuck for the uninformed .....(they say the $ 10.00 is for 10 minutes, and although someone will no doubt come and knock on the locked door at about 10 minutes...the girls will usually let you stay another 5-10 minutes until you have "completed your mission".
And they almost always will do extras for a $ 5.00 tip or so........

many good restaurants in David where you can get a nice meal for $ 3-4.00, and no more than $ 20.00 for a real nice, clean, secure, hotel with AC in downtown David, Panama.....no chica fees either.

Would like to find a 'wingman' to accompany me, to these great mongering destinations. As its usually safer and more fun if you have company while 'Chica hunting' down there.

I've had a couple of wingmen before on trips to CR and Panama and Tijuana, but both those guys are currently tied up with business and other things now, and can't go this time.

Anyone interested ? Please PM me.....

SportFisherman
09-09-07, 23:09
Steve,

I just activated a membership so I could respond to you. Since it takes 24 hours to activate, I will send you a pm tomorrow with my email. I look forward to talking to you.

Stevewxly
09-10-07, 18:56
I'm will be visiting San Salvadore (my first time there) the 1st week in Oct. and I am looking for a hotel that is safe, clean, and inexpensive....not more than $ 20.00 a night.

I've scoured the net and also this forum....but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I don't need anything fancy.....just so it is reasonably good ..... for the price.

Any help will be sincerely appreceiated.

Tks, Steve

Riggo
09-10-07, 22:39
I'm will be visiting San Salvadore (my first time there) the 1st week in Oct. and I am looking for a hotel that is safe, clean, and inexpensive....not more than $ 20.00 a night.

I've scoured the net and also this forum....but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I don't need anything fancy.....just so it is reasonably good ..... for the price.

Tks, Steve

It doesn't exist, Dude.

Artisttyp
09-10-07, 22:41
Pick up a lonely planet book or some other travel book and look for "ximenas guest house" or something similar. Its a hostal in your price range.

Prolijo
09-11-07, 05:30
Ximena's is just off the Blvd of Heroes a couple of blocks north of the Hotel Real Intercontinental. Overall a pretty decent and centralized location close to stores, restaurants and transportation. The price might be a little more than $20/nt for a private room but still very cheap. Their website is at www.ximenasguesthouse.com.

I stayed in another nice area on Ave. 35 Norte about 4-5 blocks north Ave. San Antonio Abad, with its stores, restaurants and the boho bar scene. There are 3-4 cheap guest houses practically right next door to each other (International GH, Tazumal, El Torogoz, and I believe at least 1 other). One nice thing about these places is that you can check them all out and take the one you like best. I stayed at the Tazumal for $25/nt. I also checked out the International GH across the street and that was only $17/nt but it wasn't nearly as nice (or clean). Its a pretty quiet residential neighborhood, which made it feel relatively safe, but perhaps not quite as easy to catch a cab or bus unless you walked the 3 blocks to Ave. Universitario(sp?). OTOH, if you don't mind walking, you could actually walk to Kiss Fresh from there in about 20 minutes or walk the 5 blocks to San Antonio Abad and hop on the #22 bus for 25cents and get off 2 blocks away from KF. (yeah, I know you can also try to catch a cab, but some of us actually like to stretch our legs and get a little exercise every now and then).

The big problem with ANY backpacker type place is that they may not be as friendly about bringing back chicas. I didn't test it out at Tazumel, but it didn't strike me as something they (or the other guests) would really approve of. If you mainly plan to do your mongering offsite at places like KF or other casitas, as I did, then maybe that won't be a problem.

Affligem
09-24-07, 15:31
Does anyone know which the GF hotels are? Is the Hilton Princess GF?

Tks.

Messenger9140
09-27-07, 03:15
Hey boys I've got an extra room I can rent for $20. 00 a day! Its a nice clean house right behind the jimnacio nacional, very close to metro centro. Just let me know if you're interested so I can buy a new bed you can brake in. I don't have any use for it right now so its available plus you can help me choose the girls I'm gonna hire for the place! Thanks.

Richard- the vip lounge. email [Email address deleted by Admin]. Or [Email address deleted by Admin]

Tks, SteveEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4167
10-08-07, 15:31
Hey Sportfisherman,

I saw your post and figured you be an expert on the subject. Can you help me with your opinion?

Which country in Central America is the best fishing and lobstering?

I want to both dive, fish and to monger I am semi-retired, work as a consultant and would like a place to eventually move to.

I love to dive and catch lobster and fish so a coastal location would be great. I prefer the atlantic water [caribbean] over the pacific Finding a cheap equivalent of the Florida Keys with lots of Lobster and lots of cute chicas would be the best place. I am not a highly skilled fisherman/hunter, so I need a place with abundant sea life.

Costa Rica is OUT. It is too expensive for land and for Chicas. And overrun with my fellow gringos!

Thank You in advance

Artisttyp
10-25-07, 19:48
Im looking into el salvador again and I have some questions. Ive been once before but this time I would be staying for 25 days (nov27-dec21).

I would do 7 days in san salvador 4 days in los cobanos/sonsonate 4 days in la union 4 days in san miguel then back to san salv until I returned.

Besides san salvador I would be traveling with very little knowledge of where to go but I am street smart so that helps.

What would someone say about just showing up in la union and asking around for chica places? It could work but it sounds stupid as well. Would I be wasting my time spending just 4 days in each town ? I would hire a private driver as I moved between towns.

Another thought would be to rent a place in sal salvador for the whole time then maybe take overnight trips. However I got really bored at night the last time I was there.

The sex was great the last time I was there but Im kind of curious about san jose CR. The list of places is huge and there seems to be many cheapo pfp which is my thing.

Any thoughts ?

Artisttyp
10-27-07, 15:29
Option #1 San salv,Los cobanos/Sonsonate,La union,San miguel

Almost two weeks in san salv 4 days in sonsonate/los cob 4 days in la union and 4 days in san miguel.

Option #2 San salv, Santa ana, San miguel

One week in each place

I can do little eco side trips for a day or two but my focus will be on smut.

I know someone has to have an opinion.

Thanks

Cpteasy
10-27-07, 16:53
I guess, given my choice, I'd take Itinerary #1, but that may be because I like to travel the interior. In general, I think all of your times listed are very generous. Los Cobanos and Sonsonate, you could do together, as there's only a few km between them and the pickings in Los Cobanos are very, very slim. To the point of "if I were you, I'd take my own" unless you're some young, studly thing w/ a good line and a twinle in your eye."

In Santa Ana your main place will be, I suspect, the Red Dragon. I think it is the most famous of the Santa Ana places. In La Union I would keep my eyes open for a "barra show" on the right as you enter from San Miguel. It was new last year and I've never been there but thought it looked promising from outside.

In general, I think you need to either be able to entertain yourself, secure some travel companion from San Salvador or have an interest in some non-smut activities, if nothing else, just to occupy your non-mongering time.

I can't wait to read your reviews, however!!!

The Captain

Artisttyp
10-27-07, 18:12
I guess, given my choice, I'd take Itinerary #1, but that may be because I like to travel the interior. In general, I think all of your times listed are very generous. Los Cobanos and Sonsonate, you could do together, as there's only a few km between them and the pickings in Los Cobanos are very, very slim. To the point of "if I were you, I'd take my own" unless you're some young, studly thing w/ a good line and a twinle in your eye."

In Santa Ana your main place will be, I suspect, the Red Dragon. I think it is the most famous of the Santa Ana places. In La Union I would keep my eyes open for a "barra show" on the right as you enter from San Miguel. It was new last year and I've never been there but thought it looked promising from outside.

In general, I think you need to either be able to entertain yourself, secure some travel companion from San Salvador or have an interest in some non-smut activities, if nothing else, just to occupy your non-mongering time.

I can't wait to read your reviews, however!!!

The Captain

So in general itinerary #1 sounds the most promising as far as pfp ? In one report you mention la union being rife with places. Is that what you experienced when you went there but you cant recall names etc. ?

Im an avid photographer so I will be focusing on that as well. I have a lead on a eco lodge next to san miguel for a few days and los cobanos will offer me a nice place to go snorkeling.

The rest of the time will be dedicated to hunting pfp. I will give myself plenty of time in san salv before and after I move around so I can at least get my KF fix.

I will splurge and move from place to place by private car. I expect the rate to los cobanos from san salv will be roughly $35 ? Sonsonate - la union/san miguel under $100 ? Then san miguel - san salv under $100 ?

Yes on el cuco eventhough Im not crazy about black sand.

My experiences will be reported on for sure.

I still have not booked this trip. I do not want to cry wolf just yet but Im in the" serious thinking stage" so thats a good sign.

Artisttyp
11-18-07, 16:08
Would anyone accept a $50 bill or is it $20's and under for everything including hotels/restaurants/KF ?

Cloudalex
11-18-07, 17:11
Would anyone accept a $50 bill or is it $20's and under for everything including hotels/restaurants/KF ?Here nobody accepts 50 USD bills, the best idea is use 20 USD and under.

If it helps, I have a friend from La Union, he could show you San Miguel and La Union

Good luck.

Cpteasy
11-18-07, 20:00
Granted I'm a regular (and a gringo) but KF has accepted $100 from me and I've used $50s in losts of places, but it is wiser to stick w/ $20s and under. Banks will change larger bills.

GandJim
12-08-07, 23:50
Somebody knows a free webhosting service that allows me to publish. Kmz files? I marked a lot of mongering places using google earth but I can't upload the files in ***********.

Thanks in advance

Alex
Just a trick for you: You cannot upload a kmz file in ISG Forum, but you can upload a zip file as an attachment (like for photos). So just zip your kmz file and upload it in ISG Forum directly.

Otherwise, this is a free hosting site which accepts kmz files:

http://files-upload.com/

I also tried to send you a PM on more, but your PM account is not activated (maybe because you are not a senior member yet?).

Jim

Dog111
05-20-08, 21:31
Hey,

I am visting San Salvador at the end of June and I have been doing my homework on the ways to meet chicas. Kiss Fresh by far seems to be the most well reviewed option. But I am looking for to spend the night and have some hot GFE in my hote room at Villa Serena Benito

In other Central American countrys the Casinos are the way to meet the hottest independant ladys. So what is the scoop on that option in San Salvador? . Or maybe the hotel bar at the Hilton or some other over priced hotel

Somewhere that they are on the prowl for a gringo prize to put that Tang on them or should I just hand out at stip bars?

A Toda Maquina
05-21-08, 02:32
Hi,

I've always pulled from the strip bars and masaje places.

If your $panish is good , You just might get a GFE/TLN .

[QUOTE=Dog111

I am visting San Salvador at the end of June and I have been doing my homework on the ways to meet chicas. Kiss Fresh by far seems to be the most well reviewed option. But I am looking for to spend the night and have some hot GFE in my hote room at Villa Serena Benito

In other Central American countrys the Casinos are the way to meet the hottest independant ladys. So what is the scoop on that option in San Salvador? . Or maybe the hotel bar at the Hilton or some other over priced hotel

Somewhere that they are on the prowl for a gringo prize to put that Tang on them or should I just hand out at stip bars?[/QUOTE]

Lorenzo
05-21-08, 06:16
Hey,

Somewhere that they are on the prowl for a gringo prize to put that Tang on them or should I just hand out at stip bars?
If it were me, I would go to Kiss Fresh and ask one of the girls you select if she would like to come to your hotel after hours. KF closes at 7, so there would be no conflict with her working hours. I got the famed Violeta (now reported to be known as Maria Jose) to come to my hotel room, which I have previously posted on.

Expat13
05-21-08, 19:45
Hello fellow mongers,

Spend sometime reading some of the tempting posts and thought I would ask for some experienced opinions.

I am currently working in Buenos Aires for past year, yet a Canadian national.

BA is great for mongering but after a year complete kaos in many areas, I have hit the height of my patience level. My job (Offshore Finanace)here is done.

Anyway my next posting looks like it might be San Salvador.

While doing brief research I see some concerning things like, worlds highest murder rate, major gang violence, poor medical system, and regular weather dangers earthquakes etc.

I have travelled and worked in many areas and therefore very seasoned and somewhat fearless. Cannot always believe what we read so I would appreciate the feedback from those who are living there.

I would love feedback from fellow mongers;

Firstly is it true a visitor visa is only good for 30 days as apposed to the usual 90?

Is this a good place to live?

Are the chica bars plentiful? (and of course I do not expect same as BA)
I hear that prostitution is illegal and they are trying to shut down the bars

Whats the average price for chica for overnight stay?

Overall does San Salvador feel safe for an expat?

What is the going prices on furnished condo rentals in a safe and central area near business center?

Whats the cost ofliving like there?

Of course I don't expect answers to all my questions as I know many of you are out enjoying your times but any feedback would be great.

Dog111
05-31-08, 14:21
Starting to rethink booking a room at the VillaSerena Benito

All they could offer was an apartment in the hotel at $64 a night

And that was the weekly rate

Found a Hotel also close to the Metrocentro at $29 a night

http: //casadelsauce.com/ that had some rave reviews from Traval advisor. Big rooms. Cable TV. AC. Free homemade breakfast WI/FI. Great location. At that rate I can travel around the country and not worry too much about wasted money if I spend the night elsewhere and the $35 dollars I save a day I can rent a car.

Anybody know more about this hotel?

Pepe27
08-12-08, 23:56
Apparently Kiss Fresh is the best option in Salvador, I found the directions to the place but could not locate it in a map. Is this place far from the Intercontinental.

BayBoy
05-24-10, 23:59
I'm considering going to El Salvador in August. Have a few questions.

Is the US Dollar accepted all over the country?

What is the nearest coastal beach to San Salvador?

Has anyone gone swimming at Lake Coatepeque? And what was that like?

Any answers you can give will be appreciated.

Artisttyp
05-25-10, 02:16
I'm considering going to El Salvador in August. Have a few questions.

Is the US Dollar accepted all over the country?

What is the nearest coastal beach to San Salvador?

Has anyone gone swimming at Lake Coatepeque? And what was that like?

Any answers you can give will be appreciated.

I've been to san salvador twice:

The closest beach is "La Libertad" next to the airport. The water is filthy but you can go further down the coast and find something a little better. There are several hotels in the general area but food IMHO was scarce. I ate at one semi decent place but I would not want to depend on 3 squares a day there.

* There is a resort area forgot the name (costa de sol ?) south of la libertad which offers all inclusive packages...ask around.

At night time I assume it would get very boring. When I was there the mayor had closed down the few brothels. About 15 minutes away from LA Libertad is a strip/club brothel located right on the main road....forgot the name of it. They were asking $60 if I remember correctly and drinks were rather pricey.

Kiss fresh and the beer bars surrounding parque centenario are probably your best bets. The bus station area "reloj de flores" could be another low end option for you. Be very careful in this area.

The lake is rather pretty...don't know about swimming. Visit suchitoto (civil war town). That is worth a trip as well.

August will probably still be rainy season. SS is located in a tropical climate zone so expect strong downpours.

The sex is decent in SS at a fair price but the city itself did nothing for me. I wound up hanging out in parque centenario and metro centro mall most of the time.

Taxis are a must everywhere. Places are too far to walk and the hills will ruin any enjoyment out of walking. The most important bus route to you need to find is the number 52 bus which goes from metro centro downtown to parque centenario and reloj de flores. Just mention it when you get on.

* Yes only dollars are excepted and don't bring anything larger than a $20. Bring a stack of 5's 10's and 1's. That will make your life a lot easier.

I highly recommend the novo hotel listed here on ISG. If you stay for two weeks they will usually cut you a deal. I was offered $40 in cash for a two weeks stay. It was girlfriendly when I was there although I never brought one back..too cheap. The location is ideal. Book for a few nights probably for $60 then talk to them in person.

I'm in no rush to go back

...great food though.

BayBoy
05-25-10, 05:38
Muchas gracias Artisttyp -- Good insiteful info. You gave me the good, bad, and the ugly of El Salvador.

I got interested in the country when I noticed cheap round trip flights on American Airlines from San Francisco ($388 + tax). Thats much cheaper than flying to Colombia, which Ive been focused on for the last 1 1/2 years (5 trips). Been to Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, CR (5xs), and Panama. Plus a lot of countries in So. America. So I know the region well.

As far as El Salvador goes, I was thinking of staying there for 2 weeks, and taking side trips to various places on a daily basis by bus. Mainly because I dont think there's much decent mongering outside the city.

Or maybe hiring a taxi cab to take me around to these places.
How does that sound?

Artisttyp
05-25-10, 06:10
Muchas gracias Artisttyp -- Good insiteful info. You gave me the good, bad, and the ugly of El Salvador.

I got interested in the country when I noticed cheap round trip flights on American Airlines from San Francisco ($388 + tax). Thats much cheaper than flying to Colombia, which Ive been focused on for the last 1 1/2 years (5 trips). Been to Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, CR (5xs), and Panama. Plus a lot of countries in So. America. So I know the region well.

As far as El Salvador goes, I was thinking of staying there for 2 weeks, and taking side trips to various places on a daily basis by bus. Mainly because I dont think there's much decent mongering outside the city.

Or maybe hiring a taxi cab to take me around to these places.
How does that sound?

I did just that. I took a bus everyday to those little towns and came back in the afternoon. Traffic isn't that bad either.

2 weeks will give you plenty of time to visit places.

I hooked up with "cloudalex" one day and he was able to give me a lot of good information as well. His email address is listed somewhere in the thread.

The novo hotel has a few in house drivers that can take you where you need to go. It will cost you a pretty penny though. Probably $100 for a RT suchitoto trip. The bus is dirt cheap but there are no bathrooms of course. It depends how you want to do it. We all know NO BATHROOM = NO BUS RIDE for artisttyp. Those days are over.

Towns are roughly 1 1/2 hrs from the city. The country is very small.

It's nice to have a change from your usual haunts. SS is worth one short trip IMHO if you can get a good deal on airfare and hotel.

However I'm over central america. It's not lively enough for me.

Anything else just PM me....ready willing and able.

* If you get a chance buy "cumbia" music from el salvador also "PUNTA" from guatemala. The salvadorean cumbia is probably the only cumbia other than colombian that I appreciate. You won't find these in other latin countries... at least I haven't. Also look for FLM merchandise.

Tomasb
05-25-10, 06:39
I am headed down there on Wednesday for first visit. Usually go to Lima and other parts of Peru but decided to save a few bucks and shorten the plane trip.

Your post was informative. After a few days in SS, I will go to Suchitoto with an American gal friend of mine who is doing NGO work in SS. But still plan on a visit to LIPS and Kiss Fresh unless I hear these clubs have lost their mojo. Then will hit the beach. Playa Tunco, specifically. I have 16 days total but maybe that would be too long based on some of the posts/comments here so if I am not having a good time, I will pay the change fee and head home.

Any info on any of these places would be appreciated. I read on Lonely Planet blog that Suchitoto has good night life. Hard to believe given its size but would like to know if that is really true.

Artisttyp
05-25-10, 14:43
I am headed down there on Wednesday for first visit. Usually go to Lima and other parts of Peru but decided to save a few bucks and shorten the plane trip.

Your post was informative. After a few days in SS, I will go to Suchitoto with an American gal friend of mine who is doing NGO work in SS. But still plan on a visit to LIPS and Kiss Fresh unless I hear these clubs have lost their mojo. Then will hit the beach. Playa Tunco, specifically. I have 16 days total but maybe that would be too long based on some of the posts/comments here so if I am not having a good time, I will pay the change fee and head home.

Any info on any of these places would be appreciated. I read on Lonely Planet blog that Suchitoto has good night life. Hard to believe given its size but would like to know if that is really true.

I lasted maybe 1 1/2 hrs in suchitoto. I did see a few gringos on a tour but not much nightlife potential. That was in the daytime though. It's a little "town" in the mountain. At this point if it's not a hooker bar it's not nightlife to me.

El tunco is one of those surfer towns. I wouldn't expect much but it might be fun for a night or two.

I think you will be fine for 16 days. You just need to put some effort and money into it.

By the way lima is one of my favs....lots to do.

BayBoy
05-25-10, 15:46
More preguntas about El Salvador.

Is Parque Centenario the same as Parque Centro? I cant tell from the posts.

Do they allow smoking at Novo Hotel?

Is the food better in El Salvador than Colombian food?

Are there 'kool' cafes and bars to hand out in San Salvador?

Any replies are most welcome.

Artisttyp
05-25-10, 16:04
[QUOTE=BayBoy]More preguntas about El Salvador.

Is Parque Centenario the same as Parque Centro? I cant tell from the posts.

- I don't think so. There was another poster who thought differently. IMHO if you want to find the beer bars ask for centenario.

Do they allow smoking at Novo Hotel?

-Yes. Always mention smoking room when you book anywhere.

Is the food better in El Salvador than Colombian food?

-YES!!! The food is very good especially the mexican food. Once again the food court in metro center is a good option. I think the high end mall is called las galerias(walking distance from novo hotel). There is a great mexican restaurant across the street from the garage parking entrance.

Are there 'kool' cafes and bars to hand out in San Salvador?

-There are a few university cafes/bars but IMHO very lame scene. You need to go from the taxi to the bar to another taxi to the next bar.

The chica bars on Blvd de los heroes will probably be your night time hang outs. Usually $35 for ST on site.

-The nights are long in SS. Like I said I wasn't into it. Hopefully you will do better than I did.

* Maybe you should look into mundo anuncio and see who is advertising. Getting numbers from kiss fresh or lips would also be a good idea.

Tomasb
06-04-10, 22:22
I have to concur with Artisttyp assessment of the situation in SS. There is not really a lot here to hold the interest of a traveler/tourist. I have been here for 10 days and I am ready to leave even though my flight does not depart for another 4 days, which I moved up by 3 days to begin with.

Yes, KF was an interesting experience and I hung around after the deed to scout other prospects. I did find a gorgeous gal to come to my hotel the following day ($80 for house call) and I had visions of taking her beyond the city to the beach but the cost for that option was prohibitive plus when I called KF, I was told she was sick for the last several days.

Also, went to LIPS on Monday, which is not a bad day to go as there are only a few guys -- mostly lowlife's -- and a several gems in the pack of about 40. Had an incredible lap dance for $15, if you can call it that, as having a spanking hot young chica shoving her shaved snatch in your face for the taking was a bit beyond one can find in the state's unless you are a celeb or play pro ball. But just cannot see hanging out to 2am to cut a deal for the TLN.

So here I am staying in a slowwww beach town in a holding pattern under overcast skies. One option is to go to LIPS again from here (only an hour) and see if I can pull out someone between the shift change. Once again, the idea of hanging out to 2am, hoping to find someone worthy, and driving back seems absurd.

La Libertad -- drove through -- it's disgusting. I can't imagine going in the water plus the recent rains have swollen the rivers and every piece of trash and jetsam goes into the sea. The same can be said for swimming in Suchitoto...locals tell me the lake is completely contaminated due to the dirty rivers feeding into the lake. I was also told it was one of the hottest places in the country. Though pretty, it is barely worth a day, which sums up the whole of SS for me. You could literally do the whole country in a day and one night stay.

PS: Hope I did not offend any ES citizens because they have been great -- outstanding people especially considering their recent tragic past.

over and out...

I've been to san salvador twice:

The closest beach is "La Libertad" next to the airport. The water is filthy but you can go further down the coast and find something a little better. There are several hotels in the general area but food IMHO was scarce. I ate at one semi decent place but I would not want to depend on 3 squares a day there.

* There is a resort area forgot the name (costa de sol ?) south of la libertad which offers all inclusive packages...ask around.

At night time I assume it would get very boring. When I was there the mayor had closed down the few brothels. About 15 minutes away from LA Libertad is a strip/club brothel located right on the main road....forgot the name of it. They were asking $60 if I remember correctly and drinks were rather pricey.

Kiss fresh and the beer bars surrounding parque centenario are probably your best bets. The bus station area "reloj de flores" could be another low end option for you. Be very careful in this area.

The lake is rather pretty...don't know about swimming. Visit suchitoto (civil war town). That is worth a trip as well.

August will probably still be rainy season. SS is located in a tropical climate zone so expect strong downpours.

The sex is decent in SS at a fair price but the city itself did nothing for me. I wound up hanging out in parque centenario and metro centro mall most of the time.

Taxis are a must everywhere. Places are too far to walk and the hills will ruin any enjoyment out of walking. The most important bus route to you need to find is the number 52 bus which goes from metro centro downtown to parque centenario and reloj de flores. Just mention it when you get on.

* Yes only dollars are excepted and don't bring anything larger than a $20. Bring a stack of 5's 10's and 1's. That will make your life a lot easier.

I highly recommend the novo hotel listed here on ISG. If you stay for two weeks they will usually cut you a deal. I was offered $40 in cash for a two weeks stay. It was girlfriendly when I was there although I never brought one back..too cheap. The location is ideal. Book for a few nights probably for $60 then talk to them in person.

I'm in no rush to go back

...great food though.

Artisttyp
06-05-10, 02:54
I have to concur with Artisttyp assessment of the situation in SS. There is not really a lot here to hold the interest of a traveler/tourist. I have been here for 10 days and I am ready to leave even though my flight does not depart for another 4 days, which I moved up by 3 days to begin with.

Yes, KF was an interesting experience and I hung around after the deed to scout other prospects. I did find a gorgeous gal to come to my hotel the following day ($80 for house call) and I had visions of taking her beyond the city to the beach but the cost for that option was prohibitive plus when I called KF, I was told she was sick for the last several days.

Also, went to LIPS on Monday, which is not a bad day to go as there are only a few guys -- mostly lowlife's -- and a several gems in the pack of about 40. Had an incredible lap dance for $15, if you can call it that, as having a spanking hot young chica shoving her shaved snatch in your face for the taking was a bit beyond one can find in the state's unless you are a celeb or play pro ball. But just cannot see hanging out to 2am to cut a deal for the TLN.

So here I am staying in a slowwww beach town in a holding pattern under overcast skies. One option is to go to LIPS again from here (only an hour) and see if I can pull out someone between the shift change. Once again, the idea of hanging out to 2am, hoping to find someone worthy, and driving back seems absurd.

La Libertad -- drove through -- it's disgusting. I can't imagine going in the water plus the recent rains have swollen the rivers and every piece of trash and jetsam goes into the sea. The same can be said for swimming in Suchitoto...locals tell me the lake is completely contaminated due to the dirty rivers feeding into the lake. I was also told it was one of the hottest places in the country. Though pretty, it is barely worth a day, which sums up the whole of SS for me. You could literally do the whole country in a day and one night stay.

PS: Hope I did not offend any ES citizens because they have been great -- outstanding people especially considering their recent tragic past.

over and out...

Thank you for your honest report. IMHO the way to enjoy SS or CA in general is to rent a car or know somebody with a car. Knowing a local expat would be ideal. If you go for it on foot like most ST travelers would there is no ideal area as you have mentioned.

SS was the first place I had a threesome. One indigenas girl and one blanca . They both rocked my world.

I just mentioned on the CR forum that I find CA depressing compared to SA. If I had a social circle down there I might think differently.

Hang tight only 3 more days to go.

BayBoy
06-05-10, 15:58
With the advice you guys are hitting on, Ive changed my plans to stay there for 9 days instead of 2 weeks in August.

Im not really looking for cosmopolitan sophistication ala Rio or Buenos Aires. Ive been hanging out in Medellin, Colombia lately and San Jose, CR before that and neither town had that great of nitelife. The microcenter will be my nitelife. A nice meal and a glass of beer is fine for me.

A cheap blowjob in Parque Centenario is fine with me.

The weather kind of concerns me. I looked at weather.com for San Salvador and it says rain for the next 10 days. I guess it rains every day this time of year.

Riodulce
06-06-10, 00:04

over and out...

I would recommend that you guys split up you CA trip and come over to Guatemala City. It's just a short bus ride and there's lots of nightlife in Zona 10 and lots of places and opportunities for chica's.

Ace01
06-08-10, 21:37
As someone who has lived down in SS for awhile, I would like to humbly offer some advice for the traveler/tourists. As with any foreign travel, finding good nightlife will depend on your background research/knowledge or that of your guide. So ideally, unless you can get by well with your Spanish, it will definitely pay to hook up with a trustworthy ex-Pat or local who knows the ins and outs.

If you have followed up in the news, you'll know the rising crime rate is of concern. Unless you are feeling extremely adventurous, or have an obvious latino-face and can dress locally, I would highly recommend against walking around downtown (Centro), including the aforementioned Parque Centenario (located by the Mayor's Office [alcaldia]). And most definitely avoid the outdoors downtown after dusk.

For proper mongering, Kiss Fresh, Zou Spa, 316, etc definitely offer some of the better fare before 7PM. And afterhours: La Oficina and Casa del Sol (both in Escalon on 77th and 89th Street respectively), Blue (on Boulevard de los Heroes by the Ministerio de Hacienda), Emperio (a new, Blue-clone on Alameda Enrique Araujo right before Century Plaza offers about 15-20 girls on most nights, but as of this writing only 1 room. $3beer/$5 for her), or try your luck with SWs.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of paying to get blue balls, but if strip clubs are your thing, there are: the famous LIPS on Paseo Escalon or the much shabbier Banana Club next door downstairs. About a block down is Insomnia (You can't miss it with 4-8 girls standing outside trying to wave you in), another strip joint with about 40 girls and includes a small disco to dance with the chicks inside (Read: buy them expensive drinks) or if you're feeling particularly frisky there, you can pay $170 for a bottle of wine to get 2 hrs in their "VIP" rooms where you can then negotiate with the girls you choose for any additional action ( $80). About 2 blocks further down before the traffic light at 89th Street is a shopping center called Balam Quitze, which besides having the best billiard parlor in the country (Q-stix), offers 2 "strip" joints in the back: The Best is a slightly more expensive Lips clone, but occasionally has some great talent and Lover's bar is a bar w/ available girls (You can probably pick up a coupon for free cover to Lover's, before 9PM from the 2-3 chicks that stand at the corner by the traffic light trying to hopelessly attract clients by copying Insomnia's marketing techniques.

So what else is there to do to bide the time? Next to Insomnia on Paseo Escalon is a disco club called Cero Grados (0 degrees), where it's usually packed by lower to lower-middle income girls and local guys, as well as "working girls" on their off-shifts. If you find the right girls and see that they're making steady eye-contact, you can most likely invite them to some drink and dancing and look for action. If they like how you spend and aren't pro, they will in all likelihood go home with you or at the very least give you their number for a date for some good action. Obviously you'll have to talk them up and this means some good basic conversational Spanish if you're going Lone Wolf.

Los Rinconcitos Bar in Zona Rosa is probably the last remaining hot spot in the nearly defunct Zona Rosa where you can find $2-3 beers and live music on the weekends. Single girls who show up will (or I should say "should") expect to be hit on hard and again, smooth talking can bring you places like anywhere else in the world. In general, the girls here are a class above the easier pickings at 0 Grados.

In my experience, almost all pros at any of the places are willing to go out with you in their off-hours if you show 1/ a modicum of respect for them (not necessarily applicable during the act itself ofc) 2/ that you're not dirt poor (and do NOT make the mistake of flashing too much cash or they'll just see big $$$ and this will probably ruin any real GFE. If you care) and 3/ You at least appear like you will probably not kill them. Depending on how much you like the girl and how much time you want to spend with them; you can take them out for some food and drinks before taking them to do the deed (This "deed" should be expected at this point). Remember that there is a proportionate rate of how much you spend to the amount of time they will want to be with you. Obviously this rate will differ from girl-to-girl so like any economist; you have to find the point of equilibrium. This goes for pros and non-pros. Treating them nicely can also allow you to have them invite their other girlfriends; and obviously the beach (Libertad, Costa del Sol) or the mountains (Apaneca, volcanos) if you're up for some traveling, are some good places to pass some time and get some action outside of San Salvador. If you don't want to leave the Capital City, you can spend quality times with your female companions at any of the better (Read: Safer) local bars (I. E. La Herradura, strategically located between 2 motels called La Pradera and La Riviera). If you have a bit higher budget, there are much nicer bars/restaurants and nightlife at both Multiplaza and La Gran Via (shopping malls) where the local middle to upper class hang.

Above all, be safe. In bed and out. Cheers!

A Toda Maquina
06-08-10, 21:47
Any info on the chica scene in Ahuachapan or Sonsonate ?

Tomasb
06-12-10, 06:52
I did rent a car to drive to the ruta la flores, otherwise known as the coffee route. After renting the car for $40, I quickly realized that it was not really a rental car per se as the guy who rented me the car in Playa Tunco (a beach town) never asked me for my drivers license, passport, or credit card. It was just some guy's vehicle. rent a wreck more or less...

Ataco is the nicest place on the ruta as is the coffee plantation below there called St. Leticia though don't expect any action at either locale. The reader who inquired about Sonsonate, which is below the ruta must either be a very brave soul or clueless. The town is flat out scary; not to mention ugly, dirty, and chaotic as can be.

PS:

ArtistP -- I have had three threesomes, one in Arequipa and two in Lima. One in Lima is the most memorable. After I mentioned to a pickup from TR (TR=Tequila Rocks) that I was interested in pursuing this option she left my hotel room and was back a 1/2 hour later with a little lesbo. They first got it on (for real, I think) and then gave me the option with the little lesbo, which I readily agreed. The chica from TR was a real pro but for once, a chica from there delivered the goods as promised.

What I noticed in KF was the lack of eye contact in the line-up. However, I stayed at the bar after my first go and the girls seemed much friendlier. I think, and who can blame them, that they resent the cattle call arrangement. Nevertheless, it made me wonder if the KF 'haht trick' would really be worth it or if the chica's are just going through the motions. The KF menu said it was $135 for one hour and three girls.

Thank you for your honest report. IMHO the way to enjoy SS or CA in general is to rent a car or know somebody with a car. Knowing a local expat would be ideal. If you go for it on foot like most ST travelers would there is no ideal area as you have mentioned.

SS was the first place I had a threesome. One indigenas girl and one blanca . They both rocked my world.

I just mentioned on the CR forum that I find CA depressing compared to SA. If I had a social circle down there I might think differently.

Hang tight only 3 more days to go.

Artisttyp
06-12-10, 08:10
The KF menu said it was $135 for one hour and three girls.Last time I was there ( 2 years ago) I paid around $60 for the two girls. The first one was the most memorable. There were one or two less memorable hat tricks but I like licking while the other is watching and double dipping...well worth the money even if they giggled the whole time.

I did the same thing in lima. There is always one who is less enthusiastic than the other. Luckily the first time was a knock out winner...memories for life.

Ludersein
06-26-10, 08:11
I'm heading to S.S. in August. I stayed at the Novo Apart when I was last there in 2004, but I don't remember what their guest policy was--I had one guest but that was during the day just before I checked-out so there was no charge. I'm looking for a "chica" friendly hotel for under a franklin ($100). The Novo is my default choice but I know there are other options which were not around when I was last in S.S. like Las Palmas Suites. I'm open for suggestions.

Tomasb
06-30-10, 08:16
I stayed at Las Palmas when I was there last month. No problem bringing in girls. The first time I had a girl from Kiss Fresh meet me in the lobby in the late afternoon. She met me with the driver who I discretely paid. Later on I realized that it is better to meet them in the parking garage and from there take the elevator straight to your floor/room. The second occasion I took that route with a different girl from KF. They had sent two girls over to choose and it was better than selecting in the lobby for obvious reasons. On my last night, I met a girl at Lips who was supposed to come over after her shift so I told the night watchman guy that I was expecting company but she turned out to be a no show. However, the watchman was totally cool about late night company.

Never asked about the policy at the front desk as it is populated with cute normal SS girls during the day but it appears the coast is clear for chicas but, as always, be discrete. I did get a few amusing glances from the staff, including the gals, so I think you should not have a problem. Ask for the 6th floor suite rooms with the outdoor terrace. You can bang them al fresco. Much fun...

I'm heading to S.S. in August. I stayed at the Novo Apart when I was last there in 2004, but I don't remember what their guest policy was--I had one guest but that was during the day just before I checked-out so there was no charge. I'm looking for a "chica" friendly hotel for under a franklin ($100). The Novo is my default choice but I know there are other options which were not around when I was last in S.S. like Las Palmas Suites. I'm open for suggestions.

Ludersein
07-02-10, 06:52
Tomasb, thanks for the feedback on Las Palmas. I'm also trying to find out about viagra availability in S.S. I'm reluctant to use an on-line pharmacy (caveat emptor) so I thought I might try my luck in country. Are prescriptions required for viagra in El S?

Can anybody recommend a farmacia?

Tomasb
07-05-10, 19:50
I doubt if prescriptions are required for V in ES but did not try to buy. There is a pharmacy up the street from Las Palmas on the roundabout (Plaza Italia). The Sheraton is up the street from there.

Tomasb, thanks for the feedback on Las Palmas. I'm also trying to find out about viagra availability in S.S. I'm reluctant to use an on-line pharmacy (caveat emptor) so I thought I might try my luck in country. Are prescriptions required for viagra in El S?

Can anybody recommend a farmacia?

Cpteasy
07-06-10, 18:24
To my knowledge, prescriptions are not required for Viagra, Cialis or (what's the other one called?) in El Salvador. Name brand and generics are available at any pharmacy, and pharmacies are everwhere. There are actually two on redondel Plaza Italia...a MEDCO and Farmacia San Benito.

Ludersein
07-07-10, 09:26
To my knowledge, prescriptions are not required for Viagra, Cialis or (what's the other one called?) in El Salvador. Name brand and generics are available at any pharmacy, and pharmacies are everwhere. There are actually two on redondel Plaza Italia. A MEDCO and Farmacia San Benito.Ask and so shall I receive. A prompt response from what appeared to be an otherwise sleepy forum. Thanks Cpteasy and Tomasb. I'm still weighing my hotel options but one thing the Novo has (or at least had back in 2005) in its favor is the action right on its doorstep, available as a "nightcap" or last-call after a day of mongering. There was a non-descript place up the block at the corner of 1a & 61st ave. That had like a 60 watt red light in front, if the light was on they were open, kind of like Hotel 6: "We'll leave a light on for you," and then there was-and is no more I take it-the Bird's Nest. I liked having a handful of "moments notice" options in walking distance.

By the way, I'm assuming and hoping that the big August festival/holiday will be over by the time I get there on the 10th of August. It is just the first week of August right?

Riggo
07-11-10, 01:16
Ask and so shall I receive. A prompt response from what appeared to be an otherwise sleepy forum. Thanks Cpteasy and Tomasb. I'm still weighing my hotel options but one thing the Novo has (or at least had back in 2005) in its favor is the action right on its doorstep, available as a "nightcap" or last-call after a day of mongering. There was a non-descript place up the block at the corner of 1a & 61st ave. That had like a 60 watt red light in front, if the light was on they were open, kind of like Hotel 6: "We'll leave a light on for you," and then there was-and is no more I take it-the Bird's Nest. I liked having a handful of "moments notice" options in walking distance.

By the way, I'm assuming and hoping that the big August festival/holiday will be over by the time I get there on the 10th of August. It is just the first week of August right?

The last few times I was in the place you are talking about, there were only a couple of chicas, and none of them were decent looking. Back in the late 90's, that place rocked. Things change over time.

Cloudalex
07-18-10, 05:40
Yep, things hange over time.

That place was closed after a man was kidnaped inside and his friends was shot.

I always tought that that place was very dark and dangerous.

The last few times I was in the place you are talking about, there were only a couple of chicas, and none of them were decent looking. Back in the late 90's, that place rocked. Things change over time.

Ludersein
07-30-10, 10:09
what are my options when it comes to getting tickets for futbol matches at estadio curep001lan? just show up at the stadium box office on game day or are there online vendors? i know in places like brazil and argentina they have tour groups that pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, provide bi-lingual guides who sit with you in reserved seats apart from the fanaticos and basically chaperone gringos so they don't get into any trouble in places like bombonera or maracana. i would prefer to avoid this kind of arrangement but i'm not sure if it's ill-advised to go solo. any recommendations?

Cloudalex
07-30-10, 19:45
what are my options when it comes to getting tickets for futbol matches at estadio curep001lan? just show up at the stadium box office on game day or are there online vendors? i know in places like brazil and argentina they have tour groups that pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, provide bi-lingual guides who sit with you in reserved seats apart from the fanaticos and basically chaperone gringos so they don't get into any trouble in places like bombonera or maracana. i would prefer to avoid this kind of arrangement but i'm not sure if it's ill-advised to go solo. any recommendations?

just show up at the stadium box office. online tickets are a dream here in e.s.

you can go alone, avoid "sol, sol preferencial and sombra" locations. prefer "palco" or "platea" you will be ok.

Ludersein
08-03-10, 11:46
just show up at the stadium box office. online tickets are a dream here in e.s.

you can go alone, avoid "sol, sol preferencial and sombra" locations. prefer "palco" or "platea" you will be ok.thanks cloudalex. it appears that the game i'm interested in (alianza/fas on aug 14) will be at estadio magico gonzalez. can you confirm that? anyway, i'm sure the procedure for getting tickets is the same and i assume the seating arrangement is more or less the same as curep001lan (palco and platea seats).

Cloudalex
08-04-10, 08:05
thanks cloudalex. it appears that the game i'm interested in (alianza/fas on aug 14) will be at estadio magico gonzalez. can you confirm that? anyway, i'm sure the procedure for getting tickets is the same and i assume the seating arrangement is more or less the same as curep001lan (palco and platea seats).

yes, same thing. i will check the stadium and post it here or in a pm.

regards

Vamp
08-18-10, 06:49
I have a question about non pros in ES. Any of you guys know girls (college girls preferably) who like to "have fun". I would like to meet a girl who is more discrete than a pro, and a bit more able to behave. I was there last year and I dated the manager of a bar I visited. She was very cute and not a pro. Of course I provided a donation after party. If any of you have those kind of gal friends, please, can you share the info?

Thank you in advance

Member #3453
08-18-10, 16:13
I am thinking of visiting for the first time. Can anybody give me a summary of the cost? I like bringing the girls back to my hotel for a few hours at a time.

Which is a better hunting ground, clubs/bars, escorts, massage parlors? And, which city offers the best potential for newbies?

Gringo7900
04-22-11, 21:07
I need hotel 4days, secure, $ 100.$150, girl friendly?

Raul11
04-25-11, 17:51
I need hotel 4days, secure, $ 100.$150, girl friendly?Sheraton, zona rosa

Tomasb
04-26-11, 01:38
Sheraton, zona rosaHotel.

Suites Las Palmas, Zona Rosa. Owner went to school in Georgia though he is Salvador citizen and speaks fluent English. You use the garage entry in basement to take chicas to your room. Kiss Fresh drivers go directly there if you order to go. A short walk from the Sheraton. Nice lobby and adjacent to several hip restaurants. The suites with the outdoor patio are around $90 and a regular standard room was about $75 on my last trip in June 2010.

Mfins
04-26-11, 06:56
Hotel.

Suites Las Palmas, Zona Rosa. Owner went to school in Georgia though he is Salvador citizen and speaks fluent English. You use the garage entry in basement to take chicas to your room. Kiss Fresh drivers go directly there if you order to go. A short walk from the Sheraton. Nice lobby and adjacent to several hip restaurants. The suites with the outdoor patio are around $90 and a regular standard room was about $75 on my last trip in June 2010. Almost every hotel, in SS is chica friendly. However, I used to stay at Suites Las Palmas and when I brought two girls back in one evening (at seperate times) then had another come in the Morning the next time I went to make a reservation they basically told me I was not welcome back because of my excapades. Also DO NOT stay at La Terraza. They will not allow girls upstairs. Almost all of the other hotels are very nice and very friendly and as long as you do not make a scene there is never a prob. Going up. One time at the sheraton I was charged $10 guest fee. I never tried the Garage entrance at Suites Las Palmas, But that also comes out near the lobby and reception desk so I think they prob. Can see whats going on. Anyway, Sad I can't stay there any more because it is a cool hotel.

Tomasb
04-26-11, 14:24
Maybe because I introduced myself to the owner that I avoided the problems you encountered. As far as the garage entrance, the elevator goes to the basement so you simply take the girl from the garage area to your floor. Don't get off at the lobby and you should be ok.

Almost every hotel, in SS is chica friendly. However, I used to stay at Suites Las Palmas and when I brought two girls back in one evening (at seperate times) then had another come in the Morning the next time I went to make a reservation they basically told me I was not welcome back because of my excapades. Also DO NOT stay at La Terraza. They will not allow girls upstairs. Almost all of the other hotels are very nice and very friendly and as long as you do not make a scene there is never a prob. Going up. One time at the sheraton I was charged $10 guest fee. I never tried the Garage entrance at Suites Las Palmas, But that also comes out near the lobby and reception desk so I think they prob. Can see whats going on. Anyway, Sad I can't stay there any more because it is a cool hotel.

Golsoy
06-03-11, 23:21
If you know any Spanish, you could check out mundoanuncio. Com. There is a rental section and sometimes you find places that rent out apartments for a week or so, with foreigners in mind.

Alpha Cyte
07-15-11, 21:34
Hi all,

I will be in SS at the end of the month. I am looking for a hotel near the action on Blvd los heroes. I would like to find a hotel with good internet service and around $50. 00 per night. Any recommendations?

Mighty1
07-23-11, 17:57
Happy House. On Calle Los Sisimiles. About two blocks from Blvd. Los Heroes. $20. 00 a night. Very clean and safe.

Hi all,

I will be in SS at the end of the month. I am looking for a hotel near the action on Blvd los heroes. I would like to find a hotel with good internet service and around $50. 00 per night. Any recommendations?

Xprk917
06-06-13, 02:35
Anyone know if the Courtyard Marriott is chica friendly?

Eric7
07-03-13, 02:20
For what it's worth, The Hotel Miramonte, located adjacent to Hotel Intercontinental,

Is totally chica friendly.

Rate is $54 per night, including all taxes.

Breakfast included in the rate; fresh, made-to-order.

Clean, secure with security.

Zona Metrocentro.

503-2261-0536

Socker
02-28-14, 03:50
Greetings Bros, (if any) I was in SS in mid January stayed at Aparts Novo Hotel just for a couple of days. Went to Lips and thought the place was pretty good. There were some lookers and the beer was cheap and cold. I didn't get a chance to fuck around much more then that.

I want to go back in late March and do more mongering and get familiar w / the action there. I was wondering what's it like living there? Are there any dudes living there or know about the crime element? What are the good neighborhoods w / malls and safe commercial areas? I would really appreciate any information one might have. If you live there maybe I can buy you a brew when I get there in a few weeks.

Alright, thanks.

Common Sense
10-30-16, 21:22
Hey,

Planning a trip to San Salvador and while there was thinking of doing a quick trip to Guatemala City since it's no too far away. Has anyone taken a bus between the two cities? If so, what bus company did you use and approximate cost, trip duration! Thanks!

Mfins
10-31-16, 06:45
Hey,

Planning a trip to San Salvador and while there was thinking of doing a quick trip to Guatemala City since it's no too far away. Has anyone taken a bus between the two cities? If so, what bus company did you use and approximate cost, trip duration! Thanks!Its about four-five hours on a bus depending on traffic and border crossing time. Tica bus and Platinum both are quality bus companies. If you can, upgrade to first class on Platinum. Its a great experience and true first class service with a private waitress. Also, the seats make into beds.

Not sure what the prices are lately but, you can check the companies websites.

Common Sense
10-31-16, 21:53
Its about four-five hours on a bus depending on traffic and border crossing time. Tica bus and Platinum both are quality bus companies. If you can, upgrade to first class on Platinum. Its a great experience and true first class service with a private waitress. Also, the seats make into beds.

Not sure what the prices are lately but, you can check the companies websites.Thanks for the info! Can you pm me regarding this? There was a message that said you exceeded your space.

Mfins
10-31-16, 21:56
Thanks for the info! Can you pm me regarding this? There was a message that said you exceeded your space.I just cleared out my inbox. It should be open now.

RonhinCruz
06-01-19, 22:49
Anyone know if it is available without prescription in El Salvador?

Mfins
06-03-19, 02:34
Anyone know if it is available without prescription in El Salvador?They are available at every pharmacy. You do not need a prescription. Generics are about $2 a pill.

RonhinCruz
06-12-19, 19:29
So my surf trip may be interrupted by a storm that will get me out of the water. Since I have the time I have been trying some of the normal routes for finding semi-pros Latin Cupid, Badoo). I wasn't planning in it this trip because I don't speak Spanish (only french) and am already set up on my circuit for salons and clubs. But I don't mind the hunt and would love nothing more than to support a nice university chick with lose morals and need. I am pretty good at making sure they are comfortable and it is mutually beneficial. Any insight on where my best bet to find a semi pro that speaks a little English? I have a few potentials on what's app at this point but I need more fish in the pond.

Mfins
06-13-19, 04:55
So my surf trip may be interrupted by a storm that will get me out of the water. Since I have the time I have been trying some of the normal routes for finding semi-pros Latin Cupid, Badoo). I wasn't planning in it this trip because I don't speak Spanish (only french) and am already set up on my circuit for salons and clubs. But I don't mind the hunt and would love nothing more than to support a nice university chick with lose morals and need. I am pretty good at making sure they are comfortable and it is mutually beneficial. Any insight on where my best bet to find a semi pro that speaks a little English? I have a few potentials on what's app at this point but I need more fish in the pond.Your on the right path, with Latin Cupid Badoo etc. While those apps are good they are used much less in El Salvador compared to say Colombia so pickins and quality may be slim. Also, finding an English speaking girl with loose morals, semi pro or pro is going to be very difficult as those type of girls by and large are the less educated. Your best bet is to hit the ground running. You can try the malls and metro centro but mostly you will find normal girls. They will be happy to talk to a foreigner as Salvadorians are very friendly but, they are not going to be semi pros. You will have to wine and dine them like any other. My overall recommendation is to go to Lips, Kairos, regular night clubs etc. Find a favorite, treat her good, get to know her and, you will have an excellent girl friend experience on your trip and maybe even a more lasting situation if you so choose.

RonhinCruz
06-13-19, 20:00
Your on the right path, with Latin Cupid Badoo etc. While those apps are good they are used much less in El Salvador compared to say Colombia so pickins and quality may be slim. Also, finding an English speaking girl with loose morals, semi pro or pro is going to be very difficult as those type of girls by and large are the less educated. Your best bet is to hit the ground running. You can try the malls and metro centro but mostly you will find normal girls. They will be happy to talk to a foreigner as Salvadorians are very friendly but, they are not going to be semi pros. You will have to wine and dine them like any other. My overall recommendation is to go to Lips, Kairos, regular night clubs etc. Find a favorite, treat her good, get to know her and, you will have an excellent girl friend experience on your trip and maybe even a more lasting situation if you so choose.Thanks for validating! I have a few leads but overall the volume of potentials on those sites is smaller than other places I have been. I really value the GFE or really GF attitude and act accordingly if Inrun across the bright girls in the clubs / salons. Glad to know that is viable approach in El Salvador scene. I love TLN when I find the right girl.

Mfins
06-14-19, 04:08
Thanks for validating! I have a few leads but overall the volume of potentials on those sites is smaller than other places I have been. I really value the GFE or really GF attitude and act accordingly if Inrun across the bright girls in the clubs / salons. Glad to know that is viable approach in El Salvador scene. I love TLN when I find the right girl.Most people who visit El Salvador go exclusively to Kiss Fresh or the like and there session is over in 45 minutes. They never get to experience El Salvadors real beauty or see first hand the friendliness of the people and the girls. El Salvador is the best country for GFE hands down. Go to one of the clubs like Kairos, Emporium, Lips. If you are half way decent and are able to chat up the girls they will fall in love with you. TLN becomes Todo la Semana and, likely for nothing more then buying them a good dinners and drinks.

Kamcooky
08-07-19, 17:02
Vacuum General was acquired by Tylan Tylan General, which was later acquired by Mykrolis. You might find info under the other company names. Which MFC do you need data for?

TooDirty
05-17-23, 06:33
I like this new Presidente! He's locked up so many criminals that he's now advertising El Salvador as safe for Yankee travelers.

Sangnyc21
05-21-23, 22:38
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crv2Gc6Atsd/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

XXL
08-27-23, 02:59
Is it true you can live like a king in this country if you have a shitload of bitcoins to spend? Bitcoin is legal tender but how does it work out in practice? Can you buy the local currency with the bitcoins you own in your BC wallet?

TomJackin
08-27-23, 06:32
Can you buy the local currency with the bitcoins you own in your BC wallet?I don't know much about bitcoins, but the local currency is US Dollars.

Illini333
10-05-23, 16:25
A friend of mine told me about ten years ago he was at a strip club in Santa Ana and they picked customers to come on stage and have live sex with some of the girls. Has anyone ever heard of this happening in El Salvador. If so, which clubs. Thanks!!

StudPlayer
10-18-23, 00:47
Gentlemen and of course you know I am using that term very loosely here, recount the demise of Colombia in many ways:

High danger on the streets and with chicas at home, high prices, poor service, scopolamine, shitty weather now, costs of everything now with stupid gringo pricing, the scarcity of hot willing fun chicas, etc etc.

Don't fret for me, I still know where to get laid for a fair price for an hour, still the same usd $18 it has been for the last 20 years with fresh clean sheets and hot shower included. Bareback if you want it. No viewing fee bullshit. Pm me for details. Yeah the quality of the chicas has gone down and their age has gone up but so what. Pussy is pussy.

And it is only for an hour. Or two if you pay usd $36.

The guys who complain here of waiting an hour in a restaurant in Medellin need to understand they are being played with disrespected and they should walk. Gringos asking / letting locals tell them who what where and when they can do whatever and then following the instructions has ruined Colombia. All these gringos here even talking with guys here has ruined things. In times past, these local guys couldn't even get a dog to piss on their leg and now they are bossing gringos around. If it weren't so sad it would be funny.

Can you even believe this shit that has happened to Colombia? The rich locals are pissed off at you about it and if you don't see it you are blind.

Rich Colombian people would never behave so slovenly. But the gringos have made up for it, giving away their power every chance they could to the point where you even go places where signs say you are not welcome. Show these poor people your power and take your dollars to El Salvador, that will show them who is boss.

Sorta like the P. I. But worse I think; westie can tell you more about it. Gringos there in the p. I. Letting broke ass Filipinos tell them what they can and cannot do. The koreans saw it and said F these gringos we are not going to let them screw this place up anymore and they came in and took over. For the koreans you can be sure the chicas in the p. I. Behave properly and do what they are told and no street urchins try to play them lest they be told to F off or worse.

It has become obvious El Salvador is now the new Colombia.

Yeah Colombia was IT 20 years ago but not anymore. Everyone knows it too.

I suspect the Medellin forum on this site is so lame now because some of the main contributors of the past were offed with scopolamine or otherwise so they can't post from the grave.

By the way, what happened to Osteoknot? His posts were so entertaining. Hope you are ok wherever you are.

But the legend as Aussie Greg created it lives on even if his contemporaries have all left to cooler places. By the way I hope you are feeling ok greg.

Aussie Greg are you still here? What is up with you these days?

Was the money worth it giving out your secret and letting others trample on your paradise?

Are you pleased or displeased seeing how things in your paradise have gone to the dogs?

And trust me that is what has happened.

When Aussie Greg got here, Medellin was a paradise but not anymore.

Colombia may come back in a few years as the demographics change again but for the moment Colombia is passe.

The streets of Colombia used to be lined with groups of chicas.

Now they are lined with groups of hoodlums waiting for you to let your guard down.

If you doubt me, go walk the streets at night alone. And take your Iphone.

I used to say more chicas per square meter per second than anywhere in the world.

You could hang around Parque Poblado or anywhere and pretty young chicas would come ask you to go have some fun just for fun.

That was the reality of Medellin in the old days. No danger, no money, just pure unadulterated love, latin america style.

But not anymore. Now it is men men and more men you see on the streets of Colombia now.

And their eyes are all looking at you to find out where your weakness is.

Let me buy you a drink my friend. Amigo. Con mucho gusto. A la orden.

The truth is Colombia has become a gay tourist destination for lesbians and queers both.

From an old veteran, take my advice, get your ass to El Salvador. Now that the gangs are all in jail the chicas are hot to trot. There are almost no men around. Much like Colombia 20 years ago.

And cheap too. Usd $20 is a good neighborhood for standard service. Maybe less. Lets let a salvadorean expert chime in on this.

My best suggestion would be to get down there and buy yourself a nice place to live before the prices skyrocket like they did in Colombia once it got discovered.

Everyone who has been here Colombia long term is trying to get the F out.

And for you who are moving down here especially to the outlying suburbs like Sabaneta and Bello you may not know it yet but you are making a dangerous mistake.

It is over in Colombia.

Bienvenido El Salvador.

BigButtDetecto
02-01-24, 00:26
I just spent 2 days in san salvador and 2 days in Guatemala city. What I read on the forum was pretty accurate; overall, its not a good monger destination. Both countries are poor but girls are not specially cheap; IMO, there is a dirth of good looking women. I wanted to see "la avenida" in salvador and "la linea" in Guatemala. Cheap but nothing above 5.

The bus (pullmantur) beteeen Guatemala and salvador was comfy. Lasted 6 hours.

Would I go back? No, unless I have something to do there.