PDA

View Full Version : Cebu experience report

Sammon
09-26-13, 06:23
Took Tiger Air to Cebu. Very good price. Round trip ticket with 20 kg baggage allowance and airport fee both ways cost under 60 USD.

This time I wanted to experience new girls before letting my previous pretty gf know that I am in town.

I had arranged a 21 year old Dia girl to meet meat the Airport. Her profle pic in Dia was when she was 18 yer old.

Still quite tall 5 fet 7 inches, nice face but stick thin with very small boobs. This girl got a job in Taiwan and will be going there next month. We checked in St. MARK hotel. Nice decent new hotel with nice buffett breakfast. After a shower sex followed. Had tough time getting in. Very small pussy. Used lubricant as I did not want to hurt her.

Very inexperienced. Had two rounds with her and then she told me she cannot stay that night but could stay next.

Night. I was not impressed with her anyway and let her go. Next day I told her I am going out of town.

I called another Dia contact. She looked great in pic. In person she is chubby but very pleasant. Ready for anything. Great sex multiple times. She is studying HRM she said. Cut her loose next day with donation.

I had contacted four more girls who all agreed to stay with me. Then things started to fal apart. First girl wanted to bring her ladyboy friend along and she said he will stay in the bathroom while we have sex. Quickly this was shot down.

To be continued.

Pip Jaeger
09-26-13, 10:33
I had arranged a 21 year old Dia girl to meet meat"meet meat"; I know it's probably a typo, but could also be a double entendre, LOL.

Still quite tall 5 fet 7 inches, nice face but stick thin with very small boobs.I've always been skeptical about meeting up with a DIA girl who's that tall, usually sets off the LB alert, but wouldn't mind a tall and skinny one for a change of pace. Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for your FR's Sammon, keep them coming; and yeah, that's a double entendre, LOL

Sammon
09-26-13, 11:43
next call was to a 23 year old. she was so eager to come and was in the hotel within 30 minutes. when i opened the door she had brought her very good looking sister with het. before letting them in i told her hy she did not come alone and i asked how old her sister is. both assured me she is 18 years old. older girl was not pretty but she said her sister and her will have sex with me. older girl told the younger one to join me in bed. younger girl did saying she is shy. at this point older girl said she willl take a shower and younger girl told her to close shower door while we make out. i looked at the younger girl and again asked her how old she was before proceeding. she said she will be 18 next month. this caused alarm bell to ring and i knocked on bathroom door and told the older girl to come out. i yelled at her why she would bring **** girl. she told me that she was under the impression hat young one is 18 and she said i can check their purses and they are not trying to cause problems. immediately i gave them some taxi money and kicked them out. problem averted although i do not think they were trying o cause me problems. phi people i guess do not worry about age. later the older one texted me to say sorry and can she come alone? i saod no. i told her maybe next time i come we all can have fun but i need proof that her sister is indeed 18.

next text to the third girl. she wanted 4000 pesos to which i asked her if her pussy was made of gold. she was willing to go lower but i do not like girls who think they are special.

on to the fourth one on my short desirable list. during this time the ladyboy friend of the first girl texted me sayinng he had another beautifull girl and i can have her for 2000 pesos per night. i am weary of pimps and let it go.

fourth girl told me she will be in ayala within 2 hours where we can meet. she told me she lives in th mountains and need to take 3 jeepneys. she looked good in the pic and was assured she has i. d showing she is 19. deal done i waited for her. after one hour she texts me saying she could not borrow money for the jeepney and could i send 500 pesos. because of the scam manila girl pulled on me i said no way. plenty of texts pleading er case promising all forms of sex but i was not swayed.

whole episode started early in the morning after the chubby girl left after breakfast. it looked like chubby girl cleaned up te buffet. she certainly has a healthy appetite. now it is around 4 pm and i have no girl with me in the land of pussies. getting horny and frustrated.

left with no choice but to text my beautiful gf. she was very excited and came over at 9 pm. to her credit she has found a senior managerial job in a company and she is extremely happy. only problem now is she has to leave at 7 am and have to dress up to go to work. and she can meet me only after 7 pm. she told me after our ggood encounter in may no sex except with her vibrator. anyway horny as hell and we as usual had very good sex. she certainly is very sweet. before leaving in the morning she made me promise i will not fuck any other girl during daytime.

so here i am ignoring all texts and waiting for her. few more days in cebu before flying back to manila.

nothing to do but started shortlisting girls in manila and angeles. got so addicted to dia girls so at the momen not interested in any bargirls. in spite of problems and frustrations along the way. nothing beats fresh smelling, naive. child like demeanor of non pros.

D Cups
09-26-13, 14:59
Got so addicted to Dia girls so at the momen not interested in any bargirls. In spite of problems and frustrations along the way. Nothing beats fresh smelling, naive. Child like demeanor of non pros.Hi Sam, yes, it amazes me how easy and willing these beautiful, young girls are. Take a province girl to a resort and she becomes gratefully amazed and insatiable yet I am the one who is grateful. I love the Philippines! But have had success with DIA in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, too, although not even close to what happens so quickly in the PI. I think I will go bonkers when I eventually move there and explore every day instead of twice a year!

Sammon
09-28-13, 00:39
With a heavy heart my beautifull left in the morning to go to work. At the moment totally satisfied and happy.

I need to give credit to her as she devotes herself to her work. Only downside for me is no daytime company from her. Every morning she makes me promise that I will not get any girl in during daytime. I have been true to her.

We have great sex life and when she leaves I am totally satisfied. This time she told me if posible to meet her every two months instead of four months. I guess she misses sex.

However have been getting many texts for company fromDia contacts. I ignore them or tell them my gf is with me.

Getting ready to take flight to Manila and onwards to Angeles. May stay only two days there. I have arranged one non bargirl to stay wth me. Need to see how it goes. Totally determined not to get any bargirls this trip.

Next report in Angeles thread.

Col Law
10-07-13, 09:17
I have been back in Cebu now 4 weeks trip report is not my style or forte, getting the right action can be hard work, it does not crawl up to you and say lets fuck, well not to a 62 year old, but there is some youngish who will still entertain the fact that you are capable and wish to fuck them, without laughing or sneering 19 year old after sex "would you like to meet my parents " is said how old are they "40 and 42 " and the girl saw nothing strange in asking you or shame.

Just had an early afternoon visitation after the sex into the shower together I finish leave her to carry on go back 2 minutes later there is my razor in her had shaving her pubes, now do I keep it, frame it or throw it, such hard choices it is a hard life.

Buko Max
10-07-13, 09:46
Just had an early afternoon visitation after the sex into the shower together I finish leave her to carry on go back 2 minutes later there is my razor in her had shaving her pubes, now do I keep it, frame it or throw it, such hard choices it is a hard life.Take a picture of 'it' (and her handy work)!

Arepas
10-07-13, 23:47
SuperChi I read your report and I thought I should help you out. (FYI. If you don't want to hear about some young stud who doesn't pay for sex then please don't read / reply back)

I was their last year and stayed at the Cebu Marriott Hotel that is connected to Ayala Mall. I went for business and I stayed for 6 weeks (Best time of my life!). The place I worked at (it park) had a few cute girls but I couldn't touch them since I could get fired for that. You can pick up girls in Ayala mall, but its hit or miss if you find hot girls IMHO. If you look foreign women will always come up to you in the mall and basically provide in room services (Freelancers). Its funny that they always come up to you with the same line in my experience "what time is it?" I find this funny because most girls have 2 cell phones on them and can easily find the time on their own. If you don't think the chick is hot (I found none of these chicks to be hot) , then I suggest to be firm / rude and say no thanks. If you entertain them, then they will follow you for a long time. Walk into stores and if you find a cute girl just ask her something like "where can I find beautiful women like you in Cebu?" I know its cheesy but it works every time. They giggle and are like, what about me? Then you reply saying something like "your to gorgeous to be single, so I want to know where I can find someone like you?" Cool thing about this country is all women love these cheesy lines, everything that I thought would not worked, actually does. I picked up only 2 girls from the Ayala mall, but only because my standards are very high, so I passed on most who gave me the eye.

Anyway I never went to bars / gogo / stripclubs where you can barfine a girl because I feel I don't have too. Based on previous posts the old timers on this forum seem to get pissed when a guy talks arrogant and doesn't pay for sex. I am not against it, its just I am 6'1, 210 pounds of solid man (I lift weights 5 times a week) , and can easily get girls. Anyway I often went to J Ave in Mango Square (Tell taxi to take you to Mango square). I would say 60% of the girls there are freelancers (meaning they want you to pay for sex) .20% are Korean, and the other 20% are regular girls who want to have fun. I was with 13 girls total in Cebu (I could only party on weekends since I was working during the week) , and 10 of them where from J ave. Out of the 10, 6 were freelancers who normally charge a fee to have them for st or lt. You can tell they are FL's because they come up to you, versus you coming up to the normal girls. Whenever I dance and have a few drinks with a free lancer they eventually say something about going to my hotel room. They will quote you a figure between 1500-3000 (I only had one girl quote me 3000, but it was for her and her ugly friend. Of course I said hell no) , and it's up to the guy to proceed or not. I never do! If I really want to take a girl back to my hotel room then I once she quotes me a price I usually tell them I am too Gwapo to pay, but I am more then happy to pay for drinks and breakfast (I must confess that I do make it seem sometimes that I will make them my GF, it works every time but its shitty thing to do). Sometimes when they tell me 1500, I reply back by saying I charge 2000, but since I think they are pretty I will forget the other 500php. Only one girl got pissed about me telling them I won't pay and the rest were cool. The only time I didn't get any was when I get whiskey dick.

Anyway best places to pick up girls for are FL's and regular girls for me are J ave (you can go on their fb to see pics of the gals there)

Archology (I don't think I spelt that right)

MO2 Club.

Ayala Mall.

It Park.

Member #4351
10-08-13, 05:08
Well this is a forum for guys who are not generally young and certainly not "6'1, 210 pounds of solid man". It is a forum for guys who pay. By the way, those girls who didn't ask you for money, probably didn't due to their cultural norms. They figured you knew enough to give them something since they probably live in poverty. Turns out they were wrong. Hope they didn't have to pay for their transportation out of their own pocket, but I have the feeling they probably did.

Wicked Roger
10-08-13, 14:18
Well this is a forum for guys who are not generally young and certainly not "6'1, 210 pounds of solid man". It is a forum for guys who pay. By the way, those girls who didn't ask you for money, probably didn't due to their cultural norms. They figured you knew enough to give them something since they probably live in poverty. Turns out they were wrong. Hope they didn't have to pay for their transportation out of their own pocket, but I have the feeling they probably did.Agree with David here, and I wonder if this is THB / CaliPro all over again with a different handle. Or his twin LOL.

The girls do expect, the ones I know who play with younger (but mainly older) guys all want something. One contacted me yesterday and complained about a "young stud" who she went with and barely gave her the taxi fare home. I hope you do give that SN as otherwise that is super cheap.

It is Alcohology, the only stunners at Ayala tend to be the LBs unless you have different standards to me SN, MO2 is good as is JAve (or whatever the owners now call it).

And as David pointed out this a P4P site so I suggest you contribute to the girls as they are too shy / ashamed to ask you (unlike some other nationailities).

Arepas
10-08-13, 23:49
Well this is a forum for guys who are not generally young and certainly not "6'1, 210 pounds of solid man". It is a forum for guys who pay. By the way, those girls who didn't ask you for money, probably didn't due to their cultural norms. They figured you knew enough to give them something since they probably live in poverty. Turns out they were wrong. Hope they didn't have to pay for their transportation out of their own pocket, but I have the feeling they probably did.David I understand this forums is for guys who do pay, and I appreciate all the info I have gathered here since it helps me know where the girls who are putting out are. I never give a girl money for sex, but on average I will spend around 4000 php on drinks for me and them (sometimes their friends too) to party from 12am. 6am. I will often buy a bottle, buy them food before we go to the hotel (hate having sex and then get hungry) , and always give them money for a taxi (not jeepnys). I don't pay for sex but all whole night out for me can cost up to 5000 php so in a way I do pay for sex.

Member #4351
10-09-13, 03:31
d always give them money for a taxi (not jeepnys).Well that's good to know.

Admin
10-12-13, 17:55
Well this is a forum for guys who are not generally young and certainly not "6'1, 210 pounds of solid man". It is a forum for guys who pay. By the way, those girls who didn't ask you for money, probably didn't due to their cultural norms. They figured you knew enough to give them something since they probably live in poverty. Turns out they were wrong. Hope they didn't have to pay for their transportation out of their own pocket, but I have the feeling they probably did.
Agree with David here, and I wonder if this is THB / CaliPro all over again with a different handle. Or his twin LOL.

The girls do expect, the ones I know who play with younger (but mainly older) guys all want something. One contacted me yesterday and complained about a "young stud" who she went with and barely gave her the taxi fare home. I hope you do give that SN as otherwise that is super cheap.

It is Alcohology, the only stunners at Ayala tend to be the LBs unless you have different standards to me SN, MO2 is good as is JAve (or whatever the owners now call it).

And as David pointed out this a P4P site so I suggest you contribute to the girls as they are too shy / ashamed to ask you (unlike some other nationailities).
David I understand this forums is for guys who do pay, and I appreciate all the info I have gathered here since it helps me know where the girls who are putting out are. I never give a girl money for sex, but on average I will spend around 4000 php on drinks for me and them (sometimes their friends too) to party from 12am. 6am. I will often buy a bottle, buy them food before we go to the hotel (hate having sex and then get hungry) , and always give them money for a taxi (not jeepnys). I don't pay for sex but all whole night out for me can cost up to 5000 php so in a way I do pay for sex.Greetings everyone,

There's an expression that describes this asshole's abhorent practice.

It's called...

Sexual Shoplifting

Thanks,

Jax

Sammon
10-12-13, 18:42
David I understand this forums is for guys who do pay, and I appreciate all the info I have gathered here since it helps me know where the girls who are putting out are. I never give a girl money for sex, but on average I will spend around 4000 php on drinks for me and them (sometimes their friends too) to party from 12am. 6am. I will often buy a bottle, buy them food before we go to the hotel (hate having sex and then get hungry) , and always give them money for a taxi (not jeepnys). I don't pay for sex but all whole night out for me can cost up to 5000 php so in a way I do pay for sex.You need to understand one thing. These girls unless they come from very rich families are least bit interested in.

Wining and dining. Instead of spending 5000 pesos for that how about spending 3000 pesos and giving the girl 2000 pesos as a gift. None of the girls I have been with reject the money outright although some have said things like " what is this for " " I am not a prostitute " " there is no need for you to give me money" etc. I told them it is not money as payment but as a gift. I would have bought you a gift but I do not know what you like.

From the money you gve them let them take a taxi or jeepney. If it is daytime these girls like to take jeepney because that is theirnormal transportation.

So stop being a " cheapo " and take care of the girls moneywise.

STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT GOD'S GIFT TO THEM.

Philippines is one of the few countries left where you can still get non bargirl for decent and GF fun. China, Thailand used to be but as the economy improved it is harder to find.

Dg8787
10-13-13, 00:34
You need to understand one thing. These girls unless they come from very rich families are least bit interested in.

Wining and dining. Instead of spending 5000 pesos for that how about spending 3000 pesos and giving the girl 2000 pesos as a gift. None of the girls I have been with reject the money outright although some have said things like " what is this for " " I am not a prostitute " " there is no need for you to give me money" etc. I told them it is not money as payment but as a gift. I would have bought you a gift but I do not know what you like.

From the money you gve them let them take a taxi or jeepney. If it is daytime these girls like to take jeepney because that is theirnormal transportation.

STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT GOD'S GIFT TO THEM.

Philippines is one of the few countries left where you can still get non bargirl for decent and GF fun. China, Thailand used to be but as the economy improved it is harder to find.Reminds me of the times when my partners and I would take the staff and spouses out for an elaborate Christmas dinner / party every year. Of course we felt like big shots and received kiss ass accolades all night and got our mental penises stroked. We actually told ourselves that we were doing nice things for the staff by spending this money on "them". One year in September as my ad-min and I were making the party / dinner plans, she frankly said the dinners were nice but the staff would rather have and could use the money better! Yes they will remember the event but it would cost them money to dress up, get baby sitters, transportation and other costs to attend the dinner. Actually they were poorer from attending. From that year on I changed the dinner to a catered sandwich luncheon in the office and gave the staff checks for the difference. Everyone was happy except for some of the partners who were no longer getting stroked for the evening.

Stroker Ace88
10-13-13, 02:43
Greetings everyone,

It's called.

Thanks,

JaxJackson,

Sexual Shoplifting? I think you have coined a new ISG phrase. (atleast it's new to me)

Please include "SS: Sexual Shoplifting" to the list of ISG Abbreviations.

Instant Classic!

Cheers.

Arepas
10-15-13, 19:05
You need to understand one thing. These girls unless they come from very rich families are least bit interested in.

Philippines is one of the few countries left where you can still get non bargirl for decent and GF fun. China, Thailand used to be but as the economy improved it is harder to find.
Reminds me of the times when my partners and I would take the staff and spouses out for an elaborate Christmas dinner / party every year. Of course we felt like big shots and received kiss ass accolades all night and got our mental penises stroked. We actually told ourselves that we were doing nice things for the staff by spending this money on "them". One year in September as my ad-min and I were making the party / dinner plans, she frankly said the dinners were nice but the staff would rather have and could use the money better! Yes they will remember the event but it would cost them money to dress up, get baby sitters, transportation and other costs to attend the dinner. Actually they were poorer from attending. From that year on I changed the dinner to a catered sandwich luncheon in the office and gave the staff checks for the difference. Everyone was happy except for some of the partners who were no longer getting stroked for the evening.
Greetings everyone,

It's called "Sexual Shoplifting"

Thanks,

JaxJackson I like the term but I don't agree that it is sexually shoplifting. I make it very clear that I never pay for sex while we are in the club, and its up to them if they want to continue. Its not like I fuck them and am Like "yea I don't pay for it", because that would be shoplifting, because they would have false expectations. Of all the girls I have made clear that I am not giving money for that, only one said goodbye to me. The rest still wanted to be with me, and I recall one them saying they wanted to "try me" like I'm some fucking toy. I was 25 at the time and most of the dudes at j ave were well over 40, so maybe they were intrigued. Either way, since I make it very clear whats going down with me I have never had any of them get pissed for not paying them (except for taxi's of course) , since they already knew the deal, plus they are getting free food and alcohol. For the record, I have paid once. I was in Bangkok and I Had no idea that a soapy massage has no massage whats so ever, but that's another story and different forum.

Col Law
10-18-13, 11:50
[QUOTE=Sammon; 1482977]You need to understand one thing. These girls unless they come from very rich families are least bit interested in.

Wining and dining.

And shopping this is my first encounter with this girl.

Please read Bottom upwards.

Good bye (me)

Moon restaurant. Can you take me shopping too? (her)

Me I never use them (me)

Up to you where in restaurant you want in ayala? (her)

Which one? (me)

How about in restaurant? (her)

Food court court yes why not (me)

Yes in ayala, we eat? (her)

What time you thinking of (me)

Sunday of course

Sammon
10-18-13, 13:35
[QUOTE=Sammon; 1482977]You need to understand one thing. These girls unless they come from very rich families are least bit interested in.

Wining and dining.

And shopping this is my first encounter with this girl.

Please read Bottom upwards.

Good bye (me)

Moon restaurant. Can you take me shopping too? (her)

Me I never use them (me)

Up to you where in restaurant you want in ayala? (her)

Which one? (me)

How about in restaurant? (her)

Food court court yes why not (me)

Yes in ayala, we eat? (her)

What time you thinking of (me)

Sunday of courseI have taken many of the girls to Moon restaurant. It is my favorite place. Nice food and carafe mixed drinks to die for. Not really expensive. They have two locations. One at Ayala and the other at IT park.

Some girls want to meet you at a mall initially. Generally I pursuede them to come to my room. If things go well then I would take them out for eating, shopping, movies etc. There are reports here which says when

They went to meet the girl in a public place girls showed with friends and families looking for a free meal. Of course if friends and families are there it is unlikely girl will go with you to protect her virtue.

In your case make sure the girl is alone when you meet her and sex is ok with her before you promise food.

My comment was to the guy who spends 5000 pesos on food and drinks and does not give the girl any money except taxi fare. Realistically I do not believe him. He just want to project himself as sought after.

Self styled sex god for Phi women. Let him be in his bubble of fantasy.

Stroker Ace88
10-18-13, 19:26
I have taken many of the girls to Moon restaurant. It is my favorite place. Nice food and carafe mixed drinks to die for. Not really expensive. They have two locations. One at Ayala and the other at IT park.

Some girls want to meet you at a mall initially. Generally I pursuede them to come to my room. If things go well then I would take them out for eating, shopping, movies etc. There are reports here which says when

They went to meet the girl in a public place girls showed with friends and families looking for a free meal. Of course if friends and families are there it is unlikely girl will go with you to protect her virtue.

In your case make sure the girl is alone when you meet her and sex is ok with her before you promise food.

My comment was to the guy who spends 5000 pesos on food and drinks and does not give the girl any money except taxi fare. Realistically I do not believe him. He just want to project himself as sought after.

Self styled sex god for Phi women. Let him be in his bubble of fantasy.That would be Mooon Café. They have CC locations in Ayala, Guadalupe, Robinsons Cybergate, I-T Park, ect. They have also opened restos in Dumaguete, Iloilo, Davao, Ormoc, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz, and Bacolod, ect.

I find the quality of the food to be very good in one Mooon Café, but terrible in another. It all comes down to who is doing the cooking and the service level (or lack there-of). YMMV.

I think you are spot on when it comes to the topic of Member #4198, Arepas, THB or whatever-the heck he calls himself this week. Guys who spend money on drinks, food and general date / meeting expenses should NOT Consider that as payment for anything. These guys have no clue what it's all about, and can kiss repeat sessions and offers to go with batch-mates, close barangay friends and cousins / aunties goodbye.

Treat Filipinas with respect and kindness and you will get the same back times ten. Be a kuripot and give Filipinas (some of which are too sweet and humble to ask for anything) nothing or under 100php for jeep / taxi money when she dropped her pants and rode the barber pole, and you are playing with fire. The self-described 'young stud' might be ok the first 10 or 20 times he gets away with it, but all it takes is one Filipina who gets mad at him for giving her nothing and look out. Everyone here has a PNP in the extended family or knows one living close them in the barangay. They will set the young stud up and fix him good. Let him go on thinking he's gwapo and the Filipinas go with him for free and in the end they will get his life savings of $3000USD and laugh about him while he's on his way out of the Philippines. I have seen it happen before and karma is a real biotch.

Jackson put it best, it's sexual shoplifting and when he gets caught they will clean him out.

YellowStar45
10-19-13, 01:17
Sounds good Charles here do the same first to room than moon very good place in it park going there again in few weeks too thanks.

Wander Luster
06-14-14, 06:20
Jackson,

Sexual Shoplifting? I think you have coined a new ISG phrase. (atleast it's new to me)

Please include "SS: Sexual Shoplifting" to the list of ISG Abbreviations.

Instant Classic!

Cheers.Where's the +1 or "like" button! Great phrase! My own bias is there aren't many places on the Web as EXTENSIVE and high quality as ISG. I like many are looking for girls that are not p4 p simply because we like the experience of being with "good girls" or WANT to believe they enjoy being w / us. But I know we are not.

Following the p4 p rules which I think is an important part of travel for guys.

D Cups
09-25-16, 00:22
Saw my three regulars from the roster (all three were DIA or FC finds quite some time ago). #1 is 21 year old beautiful face and body, bee cups, magnificient in a bikini, now works at Chill Out. #2 is a HRM student, also 21, with the biggest natural firm tits (36 D) I have seen on a non-fat Filipina. Face is about a 6 tho. #3 is 27 year old MMILF. Yes 2 Ms because she is a milky mama who just loves to cover me with her warm, sweet energy drink haha. Didn't hit the bar scene at all this time because these three kept me busy. There are some great massage parlors (no happy endings) near the airport. In Cebu I always operate out of Cesario, Mandarin and Ocean Bay Resort in Dalaguete where they have the great covered pool so you can swim in the rain. Time Out sportsbar is a good place to watch the games. My next report is in Dumaguete thread so the thread nazis will have no qualm with me. For all I know they work for Dutarte and we all know he means business.

Sammon
10-12-18, 07:52
Landed in Cebu Friday 5 October, Cathay Pacific. Got out fast and into the arms of. DIA conquest I have been Skyping for last month. Very pretty almost Korean looking. Took the meter cab to Mandarin hotel. In the room no demands, no qualms with no holds barred fun. She is 19 years old and told me she had a previous experience with a foreigner one time. Anyway slightly chubby body with big pointy boobs. Total GFE. Although I did hurt her because of foreigner size she did not complain. Previous foreigner could muster only once a day if at all he could muster. Sometimes days went by without sex she said. He did not take her to any good restaurants or sightseeing she said. Anyway I am horny has hell and we did it many times a day. Well, welcome to the real foreigner world. Great company as well while toured especially Bohol whole day. There are things to see in Bohol and experience local culture. It is the usual chocolate hills, lunch cruise, butterfly farm, marmoset I believe farm etc. Usual tourist circuit but we had a private van all to ourselves.

I had three very good prospects lined up but could not let this girl go. Stayed a week in Cebu and went to See other places and nice restaurants. Well dressed and really looked pretty to take anywhere. Hopefully will take har to Boracay next time.

For other girls I gave all sorts excuses why I am not there. For me if somebody satisfies and looks pretty deal is done. Who knows if the next girl is the same?

Steve Nash
04-27-19, 16:37
Treat Filipinas with respect and kindness and you will get the same back times ten. Be a kuripot and give Filipinas (some of which are too sweet and humble to ask for anything) nothing or under 100php for jeep / taxi money when she dropped her pants and rode the barber pole, and you are playing with fire. The self-described 'young stud' might be ok the first 10 or 20 times he gets away with it, but all it takes is one Filipina who gets mad at him for giving her nothing and look out. Everyone here has a PNP in the extended family or knows one living close them in the barangay. They will set the young stud up and fix him good. Let him go on thinking he's gwapo and the Filipinas go with him for free and in the end they will get his life savings of $3000USD and laugh about him while he's on his way out of the Philippines. I have seen it happen before and karma is a real biotch.

Jackson put it best, it's sexual shoplifting and when he gets caught they will clean him out.I'm getting confuse with the comment above.

I been to the Philippines 4 times and this coming June will be my 5th time, and of all the girls I met in Filipino Cupid and Facebook, only on my first trip (the one I went with my ex, my living partner back then) I gave them money, BUT since my second trip I don't give them money anymore (well other than birthday gift once and taxi money sometimes). WHY? Because the girls will feel offended that I'm treating them like a prostitute or that I'm insinuating that they are with me only for the money, because honestly they just want to meet or have a date, is like if they are meeting a Filipino they like, do you think a Filipino will pay for sex? Hell No!

All they want is to have fun, and get out of their boring life for a day, if she is connected with me and she wants to take it to the next level (which happens 90% of the time) she will come to my condo and we have sex like 2 people who likes eachother.

Maybe it helps for her to see it that way since we are not that far in age, like 10-15 years difference only, I'm in my late 30's, BUT I'm not handsome by any means just an average looking Latino guy.

Or maybe it helps meeting girls with good jobs who just want to have fun during their off days. I know some of them want me to fall in love with them so we can have a relationship and maybe bring them to my country, I'm not naive either.

BUT either way they will all get offended if I give them money, I know that for a fact when I offered them money on my second trip, so that's why since then I don't even try.

Anyways that's my 2 cents.

Sammon
04-27-19, 17:52
I'm getting confuse with the comment above.

I been to the Philippines 4 times and this coming June will be my 5th time, and of all the girls I met in Filipino Cupid and Facebook, only on my first trip (the one I went with my ex, my living partner back then) I gave them money, BUT since my second trip I don't give them money anymore (well other than birthday gift once and taxi money sometimes). WHY? Because the girls will feel offended that I'm treating them like a prostitute or that I'm insinuating that they are with me only for the money, because honestly they just want to meet or have a date, is like if they are meeting a Filipino they like, do you think a Filipino will pay for sex? Hell No!

All they want is to have fun, and get out of their boring life for a day, if she is connected with me and she wants to take it to the next level (which happens 90% of the time) she will come to my condo and we have sex like 2 people who likes eachother.

Maybe it helps for her to see it that way since we are not that far in age, like 10-15 years difference only, I'm in my late 30's, BUT I'm not handsome by any means just an average looking Latino guy.

Or maybe it helps meeting girls with good jobs who just want to have fun during their off days. I know some of them want me to fall in love with them so we can have a relationship and maybe bring them to my country, I'm not naive either.

BUT either way they will all get offended if I give them money, I know that for a fact when I offered them money on my second trip, so that's why since then I don't even try.

Anyways that's my 2 cents.If you are dating 40 something with a nice job maybe you need to be careful offering money. My target age group of 18-24 from social sites never refused money. To be safer offer money at the going rate of min 2000 per day. If they refuse so be it. There is no point in overthinking if they get offended. Many times they are too shy to ask. Even if you ask about money they will reply it is up to you.

Do not be a cheap.

Pcpc1688
04-27-19, 17:54

Anyways that's my 2 cents.THis is kinda funny. Every "professional" working girl I met in Cebu readily accepted money for time and sex. Perhaps I'm just nice and offer it up to them knowing whatever real job they have are screwing them anyway LOL.

I have no issues with the "dating" thing but lets face it, pay is low and families are large in the Phils. And mostly Dads are not to be found anywhere.

PC out.

Steve Nash
04-29-19, 01:26
If you are dating 40 something with a nice job maybe you need to be careful offering money. My target age group of 18-24 from social sites never refused money. To be safer offer money at the going rate of min 2000 per day. If they refuse so be it. There is no point in overthinking if they get offended. Many times they are too shy to ask. Even if you ask about money they will reply it is up to you.

Do not be a cheap.First of all I'm not dating 40 something, my age limit is 22 to 30 and yes most of them have a nice job, and the ones that are not working their careers yet are University students, so I guess they have money to go to University since some of them even have cars. Trust me I had tried at least 5 times on my second trip, 2 times in my 3rd trip, and once on my 4th trip (the ones I thought they might need money) but all of them reject it right away and afew of them got offended to the point that I had to apologized. So is not about being cheap, is about not trying to insult them.

Steve Nash
04-29-19, 01:53
THis is kinda funny. Every "professional" working girl I met in Cebu readily accepted money for time and sex. Perhaps I'm just nice and offer it up to them knowing whatever real job they have are screwing them anyway LOL.

I have no issues with the "dating" thing but lets face it, pay is low and families are large in the Phils. And mostly Dads are not to be found anywhere.

PC out.I don't date professional working girls, I do my search very carefully before I go to Philippines, she can not be a golddigger, she needs to have a career or studying university because I don't like Lazy bums, no women with kids, and they have to be looking for either Romance / Dating or serious relationship.

I know you might think I'm taking advantage of them since I don't ended up dating them seriously, but honestly on my last 2 trips I was single, so they know well that I'm looking for my soulmate, they know that they can be the one or they might not, they take their own risk, I never lied to them and I never promised them something that I didn't mean it. Even on my first 2 trips when I had a living partner back home I told them that I have a girlfriend and that we are not in good terms right now (which it was true), I even asked them for advise, some of them didn't want to see me again and the other ones were cool about it and wanted to meet up again.

Anyways, I think because I'm very particular with my search it helps alot.

Shorty87
12-14-19, 02:46

Anyways that's my 2 cents.I checked Fillipino but membership is very expensive and how you search on Facebook.

Am planning trip to Cebu December 2020 and am looking for girl to see some spots also, looking for GFE.

So any info is appreciated!

Engine Driver
12-14-19, 07:37
Landed in Cebu Friday 5 October, Cathay Pacific. Got out fast and into the arms of. DIA conquest I have been Skyping for last month. Very pretty almost Korean looking. Took the meter cab to Mandarin hotel. In the room no demands, no qualms with no holds barred fun. She is 19 years old and told me she had a previous experience with a foreigner one time. Anyway slightly chubby body with big pointy boobs. Total GFE. Although I did hurt her because of foreigner size she did not complain. Previous foreigner could muster only once a day if at all he could muster. Sometimes days went by without sex she said. He did not take her to any good restaurants or sightseeing she said. Anyway I am horny has hell and we did it many times a day. Well, welcome to the real foreigner world. Great company as well while toured especially Bohol whole day. There are things to see in Bohol and experience local culture. It is the usual chocolate hills, lunch cruise, butterfly farm, marmoset I believe farm etc. Usual tourist circuit but we had a private van all to ourselves.

I had three very good prospects lined up but could not let this girl go. Stayed a week in Cebu and went to See other places and nice restaurants. Well dressed and really looked pretty to take anywhere. Hopefully will take har to Boracay next time.

For other girls I gave all sorts excuses why I am not there. For me if somebody satisfies and looks pretty deal is done. Who knows if the next girl is the same?Sammon,

That is the holy grail of mongering. Puffy nipples. I've never been that lucky. Well done.

NewImage
12-15-19, 04:27
Maybe Cebu is place to go. Went once but was very new to punting in Phils- stayed at Quest thought I would pick up from Ayala mall but little to choose from.

Prices in Cebu? Maybe 3000 a session for decent WG?

NI.

Wicked Roger
12-16-19, 07:27
Maybe Cebu is place to go. Went once but was very new to punting in Phils- stayed at Quest thought I would pick up from Ayala mall but little to choose from.

Prices in Cebu? Maybe 3000 a session for decent WG?

NI.As I have said before I would never try to pick up from Ayala. If you chose the cheap freelance girls they an be LBs or you will need a tungsten tipped condom and then you may not be safe. A regular will walk from Bos on the terraces downstairs past TGI and then Seattle, up the escalator and repeat. None of them are of interest and would make me limp in nano seconds LOL.

But YMMV as we say.

Best is to try the dating sites ets, some of the better clubs (not bars but that maybe your thing) and / or ask for friendly contacts.

Steve Nash
12-19-19, 16:01
I checked Fillipino but membership is very expensive and how you search on Facebook.

Am planning trip to Cebu December 2020 and am looking for girl to see some spots also, looking for GFE.

So any info is appreciated!If you want to meet girls on Facebook, the way I did it is I got a 1 month membership in Filipino Cupid, then I started sending messages to the girls I was interest it, and after 3 or 4 messages back and forth, I will ask them for their Facebook, once you have a list of friends on Facebook you can start chatting with their common friends also and then add up your FB friends list.

Remember this is a numbers game, the more you chat in Filipino Cupid a day the better, send lots of messages everyday, and keep chatting with their common friends on Facebook. Just make sure she is not her best friend otherwise they will tell eachother and you will lose both girls. Remember these are not girls you pay for sex, these girls are really looking for relationships or at least looking to date you to see where it goes. So if they find out you chat their best friend she will drop you in a heart beat.

An advise, if I was you I wouldn't chat or try to collect their info 1 year in advance, because a year from now they more likely lose interest or forget you, unless of course you have time in your hands and want to chat them all the time. But more likely you are a busy person so the best thing you can do is 3 months before your trip get a 1 month membership and try to collect as much Facebook contacts as you can, then start chatting and find your main targets, and if you like you can keep contact with them until your trip. Or you can do what I did (the couple of trips I chat them 3 months in advance), once I get their Facebook I will tell them that I have alot of work and I can not contact them all the time, so I will keep in touch once a month. To be honest I recommend not to start searching until 1 month before your trip, the thing is if you do it too early like 1 year or 6 months in advance the girls will lose interest or sometimes they will have a BF by the time you go there.

If you are looking to take them for a trip with GFE, then chemistry is very important, so don't choose them until you arrive in Philippines and you have spend time with them. Remember just because you get along long distance it doesn't mean you will have chemistry in person.

I would choose 10 to 15 girls and I will meet them in person first (depending how much time you have. If you don't have much time meet at least 5 girls). Then after meeting them in person I would choose the ones I have the best chemistry. You can meet 2 girls a day, so take 1 week for meetings, then on your second week you can take them for holidays whoever you choose.