PDA

View Full Version : New Delhi MP

Rapid1505
10-08-13, 06:09
Can we start a separate thread to track the excellent services offered in our Spas in the NCR region. I have always believed that there are 3 kinds of mongers:

1. Who only want to go to SPs.

2. Who only want to go to MPs.

3. Who enjoy both.

This thread will make it much easier for the second category. And will make this simpler for the third, when they want to go to a MP. And for the first category, it will make the main Delhi thread cleaner.

Magic Moments
10-08-13, 10:06
Can we start a separate thread to track the excellent services offered in our Spas in the NCR region. I have always believed that there are 3 kinds of mongers:

3. Who enjoy both.

This thread will make it much easier for the second category. And will make this simpler for the third, when they want to go to a MP. And for the first category, it will make the main Delhi thread cleaner.I thinks this is a good idea. MPs interest a lot of our friends.

Karan698
10-08-13, 10:53
I think its a very good idea so that people will have lot of convenience in getting some leads and help.

Rapid1505
10-09-13, 20:07
okay then, it seems that at least two of you agree that this may work. so here's my report from this week.

place: the spa in metropolis in gurgaon. i and others have reported about this spa several times before.

this time, i got assigned a girl called rose. she is nice. nice legs, cute face, medium boobs, and so on. good english (comparatively). no hindi.

anyway, massage was good, but she quoted upwards of 2k for a fully clothed hand job. and despite the better judgment of my little johnny, i decided not to go for it since there is no way i am going to spend so much when for half that money, i get so much more in the same spa.

also, they no longer have a snapdeal voucher.

so anyway, if you go to this spa. pick up some other therapist than rose.

cheers.

HsPuppy55
10-12-13, 18:52
So glad to see a separate thread for massage with extras but so disappointed to note that it does not seem to be catching on.

Perhaps why not have a joint thread for massages for Delhi as well as Mumbai. More chances for more FRs and after all members of Mumbai and Delhi travel regularly between these two most important cities and hence would be useful for members from both cities or why not a combined massage thread for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkotta?

Why not atleast try it.

Rapid1505
10-13-13, 12:18
So glad to see a separate thread for massage with extras but so disappointed to note that it does not seem to be catching on.

Perhaps why not have a joint thread for massages for Delhi as well as Mumbai. More chances for more FRs and after all members of Mumbai and Delhi travel regularly between these two most important cities and hence would be useful for members from both cities or why not a combined massage thread for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkotta?

Why not atleast try it.Hspuppy sure we can. Even with this one, it will take time to catch on. For instance, you like the idea so maybe you can post your FRs here. Also, I plan to start cross posting the FRs from the main thread here. That way it is at least a good reference thread if nothing else.

JohnJani
10-21-13, 07:01
Thanks to the senior members here, I got to know that it is actually possible to have fun in Gurgaon. Went to the Roman Citadel named mall (on MG Road with the only spa in it. Saw the menu and chose Thai massage for 60 minutes. Ambiance was pretty good. Room had a massage bed with good quality shower.

Paid for the massage went to the room and had a shower before massage. Thai lady came in and seemed pretty excited as I was her first client for the day. Talked a lot, smiled a lot and was amazing in massage. I have had many massages in Bangkok and this one was comparable at all levels.

She was quite friendly and gave enough hints about the extras. So asked for it. She asked for 2 k for B2B and settled for 1.5 K. I guess she was ready to do it for even less as was surprised that I agreed for 1.5K.

Anyways, started with a dry massage and then with oil. Kept on touching my balls and tool form behind. Besides the actual massage part which was amazing she massages by a*hole and the area below it. God. That was amazing. I would have cum there itself had she continued for another few seconds.

After good 30 minutes she flipped me over and took off here top and bottom for me to explore. Licked my nipples, played with the tool and kept on massaging. I came pretty soon while I was trying to control it, so was disappointed a bit when I could not control it. She encouraged me and even suggested that we try again after some minutes. Continued her amazing massage bending me in all directions and towards the end did a sincere attempt to help my johhny get up again. Did not manage to get it though (my fault rather than hers.)

Massage was over, I took shower and green tea and came out grinning from ear to ear. On the way out saw a beautiful girl on the counter and started planning for my next session.

Cost of massage: 1800 for 60 minutes.

To the lady: 1500.

Looks: 5/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Comfort factor: 9/10.

Would Repeat: yes.

This is my first report, so please guide me in case I should write anything differently.

BillTheKill
10-25-13, 20:19
Hi,

Good FR. Simple clear FR.

Which is the mall though?

Thanks to the senior members here, I got to know that it is actually possible to have fun in Gurgaon. Went to the Roman Citadel named mall (on MG Road with the only spa in it. Saw the menu and chose Thai massage for 60 minutes. Ambiance was pretty good. Room had a massage bed...

NoahZark
10-26-13, 03:03
Massage in upscale hotels in Mumbai or Delhi?

Will be in both cities soon. What can I expect of hotel spa services?

Patience20
10-26-13, 06:37

3. Who enjoy both.

This thread will make it much easier for the second category. And will make this simpler for the third, when they want to go to a MP. And for the first category, it will make the main Delhi thread cleaner.Nice one I would classify myself under category 3 though mostly these are category 2 is applicable on me.

ChimeraAlpha
11-04-13, 16:31
Hello Guys.

Hope you've all had a smashing and happy Diwali.

Of late I have been getting emails from some one calling himself "Jimmy master". Obviously a SP. Has any of you know this set up and comment on the genuineness or otherwise of the girls he is representing.

Would be interested as I have a trip to Delhi soon.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Sylvan

LuvumBare
11-09-13, 13:53
Will be ih ths hotel for 2 nights. Any senssual massage in hotel or very near by it?

Garvick
11-17-13, 19:43
Went to this MP in Kalkaji, South Delhi . Didn't have much choice since only one girl working. Amazing professional massage with HJ and TL. Worth every penny. Good massage with regular teasing followed by HJ. Loved it.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage: 8/10.

WIR : definitely.

Would love to share details.

Kahuja131
12-01-13, 10:48
today visited g the spa, mahipalpur had a worst experience of the life, had taken a mydala voucher for additional 30 mins, so had to go with royal thai massage. firstly the main problem was of parking over there, called up the spa and told they asked to park at hotel diplomat, the guards didn't allow and hence he came down and made me park near the spa as was not comfortable parking opposite side of nh8, second the master therapist was not available, so had to go with an indian chick, she was aking 2000 for b2b and hj without taking off her jeans, tried my level best and she didn't convince, i told her master therapist gave nice time to my friend, had to give her additional 500 to make the master therapist change, i paid 2400 for royal thai massage as additional 30 mins only possible with it, paid 500 to indian for a chnage. 500 to reception for change, the thai therapist was asking 1000 for hj and b2b 3000, negotiated to 3500 for hj and brb, during the massage got to know the thai therapist was 40 year old and her pussy smelling like anytime, so could not change again otherwise would have been a hurdle. got 2 hanjobs and b2b massage. 30 mins normal massage from an indian. 30 mins brb and hj and 30 mins normal massage and hj with a thai.

total spending:- 2400 + 500 for thai therapist.

500 to indian gal for a change. 3500 for b2b and 2 hj in 1 hr.

indian gal.

looks 5/10.

boob 7/10.

b2b:- good rate but without jeans being removed.

thai gal.

looks 3/10.

height:- amazing.

boobs: 3/10.

pussy:- 1/10 wet but stinky.

b2b- 4/10.

hj- 5/10.

wir:- never, parking issues, and not interested in 40 plus aunties for a massage even if they are thai so what.

Bradstons
12-07-13, 12:59
Thanks to the senior members here, I got to know that it is actually possible to have fun in Gurgaon. Went to the Roman Citadel named mall (on MG Road with the only spa in it. Saw the menu and chose Thai massage for 60 minutes. Ambiance was pretty good. Room had a massage bed with good quality shower.

Paid for the massage went to the room and had a shower before massage. Thai lady came in and seemed pretty excited as I was her first client for the day. Talked a lot, smiled a lot and was amazing in massage. I have had many massages in Bangkok and this one was comparable at all levels.

She was quite friendly and gave enough hints about the extras. So asked for it. She asked for 2 k for B2B and settled for 1. 5 K. I guess she was ready to do it for even less as was surprised that I agreed for 1. 5K.

Anyways, started with a dry massage and then with oil. Kept on touching my balls and tool form behind. Besides the actual massage part which was amazing she massages by a*hole and the area below it. God. That was amazing..Bro,

Which is this spa and in which mall? I could not understand Roman Citadel mall. Please let me know.

Cheers

NoahZark
12-17-13, 04:19
Massage in upscale hotels in Mumbai or Delhi?

Will be in both cities soon. What can I expect of hotel spa services?I'll share what I learn in country, but could use some voices of experience before then.

Thank you

KPlayer
01-14-14, 00:09
I have been to a few MPs in Noida, they are willing to provide HJ + dfk.

Nice looking gals, all NE girls.

Happy to share the information.

Now I am looking for some B2B and BBBJ action in MP.

Let's exchange the info.

Kplayer

MannuFun
01-26-14, 09:11
Hi,

Can anyone PM me some contacts of SPs / MPs (preferably MPs) near to Noida or Laxmi Nagar area?

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ShotGuy
02-12-14, 19:51
Please give clue of spa in Noida where you get dfk and HJ will share spa details in Noida.

Thanks

I have been to a few MPs in Noida, they are willing to provide HJ + dfk.

Nice looking gals, all NE girls.

Happy to share the information.

Now I am looking for some B2B and BBBJ action in MP.

Let's exchange the info.

Kplayer

FingerLicking
02-13-14, 12:05
Hi everyone,

Just activated my membership. PM will be activated in 24 hrs. What a fantastic forum this is.

Mikoo1
03-02-14, 10:10
What happened to this thread? This is totally dead. Please keep it live guys

CinaHandsome69
04-15-14, 16:59
Went to IndXXXX spatat DLF Grand Mall and opted for Rs2000 massage. Asked to view the ladies but was not allowed. So took a gamble and asked for an Indian girl.

Send in an Indian girl that looked like my aunty and with a bit of tummy. The front desk indon girl told me all her ladies are not fat. Yeah right, only if you compare them to a hippo they are not fat.

No choice already paid so got to endure.

She started by telling me to take off my undies and don't need to wear the disposable. So I know this sure got extra.

Massage was piano-playing light with hot oil but only for 15 mins.

Then she offered Rs1000 for HJ, Rs3000 for HJ and taking off top and Rs5000 for B2B. I told her I will only pay Rs2000 for B2B.

She tried to raise the price but I was not in the mood ad told her not to bother, so she finally caved in at Rs2000 for B2B and HJ. I was not in the mood as the lady was not pretty and she had a tummy, but anyway a release is still a release.

She tried to turn off all the lights and I said no as I wanted to see some nipple and boobs. So finally left a little light on. She took off her clothes but kept her bra and panties on. As she climbed on me to do the B2B I reached behind her to remove her bra. She has B / C boobs with small nipples.

B2B was SOP, sucked on her boobs as she HJ me off. Quite a mechanical up and down force motion.

WIR. Nope, too used to the SYT from China and Thailand I get on homeground. Maybe will try Castalia or Celestia next.

PlayByRules
07-16-15, 20:45
Hi,

Have lots of help to offer on Mumbai. Looking for some help on S Delhi MP's in VV area. With extra's. Please do PM name and details on therapist etc. Happy to pay for upmarket experience.

Many thanks in advance. Happy to help in return with info.

PlayByRules
07-16-15, 20:48

Why not atleast try it.Happy to start a thread only for MP's with extras hope we get support and participation.

SpDelhi
07-30-15, 11:12
Went to Palam Vihar mall with reliance store at the bottom.

Tried true spa. Was assigned a ne busty and a bit dusky girl. Session was for 45 min so did not waste time and asked for extra service.

Negotiated and took B2B. Very co-operative girl. Decent massage and great rub of oil covered bodies. Sliding by girl in front and back was very arousing.

Came on her body. She helped in bath also and clean up.

Small cubicles they have but satisfying service.

Will surely repeat.

SpDelhi
08-02-15, 12:07
Recently got a contact from back page. The advertiser seemed to provide only massage but once I got to the den in Laxmi nagar it was a flat. Had 2 girls with him at that time. Was given options for FS in 2 k. I told him that 1.5 k is reasonable price. He agreed.

The girl was short in height but long in service. Very cooperative and no hurry. Came out satisfied.

WIR. Maybe after a month as am on a tight budget right now.

ClitPleaser
10-22-15, 07:22
I have one in Noida. NE chic. Great body, and the most awesome part, she keeps quiet and does her job. We understand each other. I never touch her and she knows she has to give me an experience. So when I arrive and lie down in my disposables. She'll come in. Start the massage dutifully. Once she reaches the bums. She'll pull the disposables down and fill in the crack with hot oil. Massage the anus in slow circular motion. Rest goes normal until I turn then she pours hot oil on the penis and give it a light massage. Light pinches on the ball sack followed by skin folding. She'll carry on with the massage which in itself is so satisfying. Until 15 minutes are left. She'll work the rod in dim light and once I explode. She cleans the cum. Washes her hand. Puts the towel over me and starts with head massage for 5 minutes. The whole experience is so relaxing in itself that I never care to ask her about B2B or BBJ.

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.

Romeo22
11-02-15, 12:15
I have one in Noida. NE chic. Great body, and the most awesome part, she keeps quiet and does her job. We understand each other. I never touch her and she knows she has to give me an experience. So when I arrive and lie down in my disposables. She'll come in. Start the massage dutifully. Once she reaches the bums. She'll pull the disposables down and fill in the crack with hot oil. Massage the anus in slow circular motion. Rest goes normal until I turn then she pours hot oil on the penis and give it a light massage. Light pinches on the ball sack followed by skin folding. She'll carry on with the massage which in itself is so satisfying. Until 15 minutes are left. She'll work the rod in dim light and once I explode. She cleans the cum. Washes her hand. Puts the towel over me and starts with head massage for 5 minutes. The whole experience is so relaxing in itself that I never care to ask her about B2B or BBJ.

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Bro,

Awsome FR. That is the kind of experience I want to have. Can you please PM me the details and damages. Please see I have nothing to exchange right now, but will definitely share in future.

Soycd
12-01-15, 00:02

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Sounds like what we all need! Bro could you share her contact and of the MP?

Soycd
12-01-15, 00:04
Hi,

Have lots of help to offer on Mumbai. Looking for some help on S Delhi MP's in VV area. With extra's. Please do PM name and details on therapist etc. Happy to pay for upmarket experience.

Many thanks in advance. Happy to help in return with info.Hey,

Any luck I'm looking for same. Please do PM me if anyone has info on MPs in Delhi.

PrinceTech
12-12-15, 09:43
Sounds like what we all need! Bro could you share her contact and of the MP?Bro,

Please share MP details or her contact as I am really looking for some fun for the first time in MP. Will be really helpful.

FunAtGb67
04-02-16, 22:48
Bro,

Please share MP details or her contact as I am really looking for some fun for the first time in MP. Will be really helpful.Try Alcor. Neha is best. She is cool and got sexy b_ _bs. I have tried twice. Always surprise by her service.

Rishab322
06-04-16, 11:05
Try Alcor. Neha is best. She is cool and got sexy b_ _bs. I have tried twice. Always surprise by her service.Can you share contact info of MP.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

VishudJb
07-31-16, 15:21

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Nice FR bro as long as you enjoy it is OK.

MrShyGuy81
08-08-16, 07:44

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Nice FR. Just wondering which part of Noida? Mind to share some details since I will be there tomorrow.

RupJain629
08-12-16, 10:30
Recently got a contact from back page. The advertiser seemed to provide only massage but once I got to the den in Laxmi nagar it was a flat. Had 2 girls with him at that time. Was given options for FS in 2 k. I told him that 1.5 k is reasonable price. He agreed.

The girl was short in height but long in service. Very cooperative and no hurry. Came out satisfied.

WIR. Maybe after a month as am on a tight budget right now.Bro,

Address please of this place?

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

VishudJb
08-13-16, 06:11
Went to Palam Vihar mall with reliance store at the bottom.

Tried true spa. Was assigned a ne busty and a bit dusky girl. Session was for 45 min so did not waste time and asked for extra service.

Negotiated and took B2B. Very co-operative girl. Decent massage and great rub of oil covered bodies. Sliding by girl in front and back was very arousing.

Came on her body. She helped in bath also and clean up.

Small cubicles they have but satisfying service.

Will surely repeat.Nice to hear you had good time.

VishudJb
08-13-16, 06:42
Went to IndXXXX spatat DLF Grand Mall and opted for Rs2000 massage. Asked to view the ladies but was not allowed. So took a gamble and asked for an Indian girl.

Send in an Indian girl that looked like my aunty and with a bit of tummy. The front desk indon girl told me all her ladies are not fat. Yeah right, only if you compare them to a hippo they are not fat.

No choice already paid so got to endure.

She started by telling me to take off my undies and don't need to wear the disposable. So I know this sure got extra.

Massage was piano-playing light with hot oil but only for 15 mins.

Then she offered Rs1000 for HJ, Rs3000 for HJ and taking off top and Rs5000 for B2B. I told her I will only pay Rs2000 for B2B..You could have changed girl one change is allowed.

Hyundai2
12-08-16, 04:58
Nice FR. Just wondering which part of Noida? Mind to share some details since I will be there tomorrow.Bro,

I'm in Noida can you share the details.

RajfrLuv
12-24-16, 04:50
Visited one MP in k bagh recently. Counter charges 2 k. Had asked for options about type of girls available. Was told they had both Indian and NE. Wen I reached the desk, the Indian chicks were busy with other customer. Was told to wait for 1 HR. Didn't have tat much time or patience. Went for NE girl. Was in her 20's. OK type face small boobs, good and fair skin. Named with S. Initially started with normal massage. Cabin was nice with shower. Dispo undies and towel given. Oil massage was good. Chick knew massaging well. Asked for extras later on. Was told HJ and access to top only without removing clothes for 1.5. Went for that. Felt her nice small soft boobs made it pop out her bra. Did not allow sucking though. Gave a OK type HJ. Anyone having a better suggestion for a better enjoyment in same pack, most welcome to share and advice. Planning to visit some other MP with Indian chick next time.

Abyzz
01-16-17, 11:41
Hi,

If any senior would be kind enough to give contact of some good MP in Noida. Along with details of therapist to opt for. Will be in location on 20th. PM active.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sahil82
02-21-17, 01:35
This FR was posted in Oct. 2015 buddy.

Nice FR. Just wondering which part of Noida? Mind to share some details since I will be there tomorrow.

Member #4500
06-17-17, 13:16
Reposting this review which I has posted earlier in the regular thread.

Oak Spa in Green Park. The massage is very good with mostly NE girls available. I tried twice and both times with NE girls.

The first time, the massage was excellent and once comfort was established, the massage turned very sensual and had an excellent finish. Can't remember the girl's name. Paid 600 as extras and 2000 at counter.

Second visit was almost 6 months later and this time also the massage was excellent (didn't wear dispo) and the girl was teasing right from the start. She was cooperative and open to touching over clothes. HJ and teasing were done well. Negative side was that this time she asked 1 k for extras and the room (smaller one with single bed) wasn't good. There was a hole in the ceiling and generally in bad shape. The bigger room with two beds is much better.

ParkerDel
06-18-17, 06:18
Hi guys,

Recently visited this spa in the centre of GK 2 main market on the 2nd floor. Decent place. They have NE, NO and Thai therapist. Was allotted a Thai lady around 30. Good massage (Not outstanding as you would normally expect from a Thai lady. All except FS was available. OK B2B. Paid 1.5 k as counter charges and 2 k for extras.

Overall recommended.

AneekRaj01
09-04-17, 12:25
Hey,

Please share the name of the spa.

Went to this MP in Kalkaji, South Delhi . Didn't have much choice since only one girl working. Amazing professional massage with HJ and TL. Worth every penny. Good massage with regular teasing followed by HJ. Loved it.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage: 8/10.

WIR : definitely.

Would love to share details.

MRahul84
09-20-17, 09:28
Suggest some good spa with sure shot.

With which food to be ordered.

Waiting for reply.

Brothers.

Traceur
09-20-17, 19:07
Try Alcor. Neha is best. She is cool and got sexy b_ _bs. I have tried twice. Always surprise by her service.The one in MG road?

JitenS
09-21-17, 16:18

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Hey,

Can you PM me the number or address?

Kasabian85
10-26-17, 15:17

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Can you please PM me details. Planning for this Saturday.

BhtSingh
11-13-17, 03:27
Hello Friends and worthy Seniors!

I am planning to initiate my mongering days with a MP experience. Please PM or post any good MP experience in The Millennium City.

Thanks a lot in advance and I will be sure to report back my experience.

Cheers.

StrikeHard
02-03-18, 23:32
Try Thai Spa, MG road. Sure shot.

Suggest some good spa with sure shot.

With which food to be ordered.

Waiting for reply.

Brothers.

Wert23
02-25-18, 21:49
Can someone share best escort agencies!

Nipuntyagi
04-05-18, 07:57
Try Alcor. Neha is best. She is cool and got sexy b_ _bs. I have tried twice. Always surprise by her service.Is Neha in MGM Gurugram?

TejaIdharHai
05-19-18, 02:51
Hi,

Many thanks in advance. Happy to help in return with info.Dude,

Your PM is inactive. No one can respond to your request.

SandyKhanna
06-08-18, 19:33
Hi,

I am looking for Kim an Afro's digits. Please share will share some good ones in return.

Thanks.

SkypeKahinka
11-15-18, 12:59
Hi,

I am looking for Kim an Afro's digits. Please share will share some good ones in return.

Thanks.Your PM is inactive, I think I have it.

GustavoC
11-28-18, 17:40
Please someone can share with the name of a good MP with extras.

(FS no required, HJ or BJ is OK) near airport area?

Many many thanks!

My PM and Inbox are active.

GustavoC
11-28-18, 17:48
Hello Friends and worthy Seniors!

I am planning to initiate my mongering days with a MP experience. Please PM or post any good MP experience in The Millennium City.

Thanks a lot in advance and I will be sure to report back my experience.

Cheers.Hi BhtSingh,

Please if you have got some info on good MP could you please share also with a new member as me?

PM or inbox or post is OK!

Thanks in advance!

GC.

Ahfsa
12-03-18, 22:42
He guys,

Let me know if any of you guys are up for a threesome, foresome or a masturbation session PM me for details.

RahulSaighal
12-27-18, 06:46
Found a new gem in a Gurgaon spa.

Looks pretty much like Jhanvi Kapoor and her voice is exactly like her.

Fair, Slim bong beauty with no nakhras and customer satisfaction attitude.

Tried only once yet and did not go beyond B2B, maybe next time she can go beyond.

But fully satisfied.

Will not share details in open as people misuse a lot and then the contact gets spoiled.

Will only share with worthy senior who also put back reports.

In the past few months, have shared so many contacts with people but they don't post reviews and also spoil contacts. Also, I rarely ask for help but very few seniors do help, so this time I will also share wisely.

BubbleMan
01-10-19, 07:31
Hey folks,

I posted this in the Delhi forum, but perhaps this is a better place for it.

I've been around Saket for work recently and noticed this nice, high end Spa at the Anupam market.

Any of you have experience here?

Cheers!

RahulSaighal
01-25-19, 05:12
Hey folks,

I posted this in the Delhi forum, but perhaps this is a better place for it.

I've been around Saket for work recently and noticed this nice, high end Spa at the Anupam market.

Any of you have experience here?

Cheers!Extras are really tough here.

FunForJohn2
04-20-19, 13:41
Can someone share best escort agencies!Any luck on it. I am in Delhi for one night and looking for some fun.

Arpit89
06-08-19, 16:40
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the cheapest spa near Lajpat nagar area. The cheapest I could find was K spa in Jangpura where 1 k I paid on counter and 1 k for B2B and HJ (after bargaining). Any experienced guys do share your experiences.

Vineett
08-05-19, 13:00
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the cheapest spa near Lajpat nagar area. The cheapest I could find was K spa in Jangpura where 1 k I paid on counter and 1 k for B2B and HJ (after bargaining). Any experienced guys do share your experiences.TnG spa (1 k counter+1 k FS).

Italian spa (1 k counter + 1.2 k FS).

Both in LN.

Bro it depends on your negotiation.

If you go below these price range then you will not get any quality. The place will be very dirty.

Last year I tried a spa in Janakpuri. I paid 500 at counter and 600 to bird. One of my friend use to go there. The place was shit. At first I was scared, the place was very shady. It was unhygienic. Girl was also not very clean down under. The sheets were smelly and dirty as if they were covered in semen. I did the deed in bathroom while standing whole time.

I won't suggest you to go for anything down under 1 k.

But if you want then search for spa which are not in the market area an negotiate with them. If they have low customer inflow then you will hit bulls eye.

Best of luck.

LoneRanger69
08-15-19, 00:14
3 days ago went to MGF metropolitan, Gurgaon.

Tried E spa 1st floor.

1 k on the counter.

Received a ne staff (Sikkim) - room and massage was okish.

In extras only HJ, B2B massage and nothing else for 3 k-5 k too much pricey, so took the massage and just left.

Service I was looking for is FS, BBJ, VFM, ATM.

So to all the regular mongers and senior member keen appeal to suggest some good MPs in Gurgaon side or DC area.

For the services m looking.

Akash121
01-29-20, 14:27
Can you please PM me details. Planning for this Saturday.Please PM details, will send you my good experience in West Delhi if interested.

WomenWarrior
02-19-20, 19:28
Hi,

I am in Delhi for few days and prefer to visit MP than SP as it's a bit risky bet with SP.

Please suggest good MP with FS or CBJ in South Delhi or Noida.

WomenWarrior
02-20-20, 12:14
This is a FR of last year July; was in Delhi for few days, so thought of exploring. I was in fbd due to some work and got few hrs to take chance. Found a MP in a mall on Mathura road having 2 alphabets and one number; don't remember spa name.

Checked at counter; surprised to know. It's only 500. Went inside. Came a pretty girl named "new actress" from Kapoor family. Within 5-10 minutes of massage she popped up the ques of extras. Agreed for B2B for 1 k. But it's was disappointing.

B2B was for name sake. Didn't even allow me to press boobs frequently. She was in hurry to get the load off. Took Johny in hands. And Finally just to release the load allowed to suck melons. Came out in 5 min.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy; no idea. Didn't remove even jeans.

Vfm: big no.

Ambience: shabby 4/10.

Probably will not go again.

Digit24
03-05-20, 05:30
Visited Delhi in the month of January. So thought of trying a spa in Noida region. The spa is located in S mall. Near to Noida plaza. T day spa.

Massage was decent. After 30 minutes the therapist popped the question about extras.

B2 Bwith BBBJ, quoted 3 k. Tried hard to negotiate and bought it down to 2. 5 k. She striped down bday suites and provided B2B with wonderful BBBJ with CIM.

I am not sure if I overpaid.

Hjguy
04-15-20, 17:02
Hello guys this is Hjguy.

I have been visiting this forum for a while now, but just recently joined here. I have a wealth of experience to share and what better place than to share here and learn from everyone.

As the name suggests, I'm a guy whose only mostly interested in HJ as I consider it to be the safest form of sex I can have with the girl. I'm from Delhi and have been a frequent visitor of spas around and I would be sharing my reports below. Also what I look for in girls in the spa isn't her looks, but her overall attitude. No matter how bad she looks, if she is willing to indulge in my fetishes (which I will talk about later), she's the best looking girl for me. I've read reports here of people paying up to 13 k for 1 HR for a girl and calling it a GFE. Guys no offense to anyone, but I've had much better experiences in less than 2 k in the spas I visit. Its all about finding the right girl. I lost my virginity in a south american bar, but since this is a Delhi forum I'll keep my reports limited to Delhi and nearby areas. So lets get started:

1. Z spa- MSX tower, alpha 1 greater Noida. This was the first spa I visited in India. Since this was my first time in India, I didn't know better about the amount to pay. Paid around 1 k at the counter and 2 k to the NI girl inside for just fully clothed HJ. Don't remember the girl's name. Overall OK experience as the girl had a nice smiling attitude. WIR- no due to huge amount as compared to other spas.

2. P spa- Qutab plaza DLF phase I Gurgaon. Paid 1 k at the counter and 1 k to the girl inside for HJ. The girl was NE. Her name was complicated so don't remember it. She couldn't speak proper Hindi too. What I've realized is NI girls are usually easier to convince than NE girls as its easier for me to convince in Hindi. She had a bit of an attitude but damn did she know how to give a massage. She was quite good with her job. She knew all my pressure points and I was so relaxed after the massage, I didn't care she had a attitude. Paid 1 k at counter and 1 k to her for HJ. She was willing to give B2B for 1.5 k but attitude kinda turns me off so went with only HJ. WIR- no.

3. T spa- Bhogal road, Jangpura. Have visited this spa a number of times. Tried Miss Angel (she has left now) when I first visited here. She had a cool attitude and I loved taking a massage from her. Even took one of my frnds there for a massage with her. But I don't know why recently they raised their counter charges from 1 k to 1.2-1.5 k and also any girl whom I'm taking a massage from has a bit of an attitude. Due to this, this spa is never my 1st preference now. But recently visited this spa and had an amazing experience. Found a NE MILF miss p whom after the deed was done, gave me a relaxing head massage for 10 min. Wow now that is something I've never experienced before. I was so relaxed after that I wanted to sleep there only WIR- maybe.

4. TNG spa- Lajpat nagar. Now this spa is a fav among the ISG forum guys. Its a good spa but again it depends on the girl whose giving the massage. Went there recently, paid 1 k at counter and 1 k to the girl inside. Chose miss G, she had just joined recently as the receptionist told me. Now the great thing about TNG spa is that it has 2 floors. You pay on the 1st floor and do the deed on the 2nd floor. So you can make a lot of noise and no disturbance from outside. Miss G was ready for even sex for 1 k but as I said due to safety reasons I don't prefer that. So took a bit of BJ and ended with HJ. She had a bit of attitude though. WIR- yes, but I would love to get some recommendation from ISG guys about whom should I choose next time. Good and willing attitude is a preference guys.

5. K spa- Masjid Road, jangpura. Saved the best for the last. Have visited this spa many times. I pay 1 k at the counter and 1 k usually to the girl inside. Although a small place, 4 of my fav girls used to work there. Miss and (neha), Miss P (pinky), Miss M and Miss A. Neha and Pinky have already left. But let me tell you those 2 were one of the best spa girls I've ever seen. Neha always used to smooch me whenever she entered the room. Now guys, that's one girl who was worth being with. Didn't just have a GFE with her, almost had a rape experience with her. Won't go into details here, just that she was WIR many times. Later she went to a Faridabad spa which also got closed down and now I don't know about her whereabouts. I kick myself for not taking her phone no. As per miss Pinky, she was the first girl whom I had a BDSM session with on the spa bed. Again won't go into details here. Miss A is also as good as Miss and. WIR the spa- Definitely recommended guys, just choose the right girls with trial and error.

OK guys now I'll talk about my fetish. I have a tickle fetish. I get turned on when I get to tickle the girl whose with me or she gets to tickle me. And trust me lots of girls don't like it. And that's a turn off for me. That's why attitude matters for me. What I'm really looking for are girls with 'ready for anything' attitude in spas. And those are really tough to find. So guys I would love to know your opinions too.

CoolDumble
02-15-21, 10:41

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.Spa name please.

HDelhi07
02-15-21, 14:46
Hi,

Guys can anyone refer good MP around South Delhi. I stay around Chattarpur area.

What are the charges? And how to ask for services?

Thanks. PM is activated.

DallasMeme
03-07-21, 03:51
I'm Interested! PM me.

He guys,

Let me know if any of you guys are up for a threesome, foresome or a masturbation session PM me for details.

Member #4758
03-08-21, 05:32
Bro,

Looks like you are getting an experience of a lifetime and this is exactly what massages are for complete relaxation of mind and body and not just for sex.

Will be happy if you could share with your fellow Mongering friends, pointers to place where Spa is located along with pointers to Spa name and name of therapist as not everyone is as good as her.

Anticipating your kind revert.

Enjoy mongering guys.

To top it all. Before she leaves. I get in the shower so that she can help scrub off the oil from back.

Jackie654
10-29-21, 11:25
I am booked at a Hotel in Karol Bagh. Any updates on the MP's is Karol Bagh. Are they operational, extras, choices, rates etc.

Jackie654
11-19-21, 09:48
Hi,

I was staying at Karol Bagh and had a couple of hours in the evening. Decided to explore the SPA scene there.

There was a Thai Orchid Spa. At the counter they charged Rs: 1500 for Dry Massage for 1 Hour. Girl selection was not there, but the guy at the counter told that if the girl is not satisfactory then they will change.

There were no doors but just a heavy curtain. It was a little awkward at first but then it was OK.

The NE girl that came in was really good looking. She gave a really nice massage and after about 40 min she asked if extras were required. She quoted 1500 for HJ and 4000 for B2 B. I bargained and got her down to 3000 for B2 B.

Off came the clothes. He had a really nice figure, soft skin, firm body. Her tits were a little small as can be expected from NE. She not only allowed me to roam my hands over her body, she encouraged me to do it. I sucked her tits, squeezed her bums, fingered her also. He climbed on top of me and lay down besides me to give a nice HJ. After that she took the shower first. Then called me to take a shower. The shower cubicle was very small, so no question of she coming in with me.

Was not interested in FS. So overall a really good experience.

Total cost 4500 - 1500 Counter + 3000 girl (I don't know if I over paid).

Next time can take the 45 min massage for 1000.

Will return most probably.

Only negative was the curtain instead of a door.

CrazyCalabrese
01-20-23, 15:55
This place in Lajpat Nagar was gross I would never go back. Never go by Google reviews in Delhi they're not legit and / or written by local guides that are obviously vested.

KnowlageHunter
07-08-23, 21:22
Hi All,

Dose any one had any experience of CIS in any MP other than Thai?

Trpmob
10-23-23, 20:23
Hey brothers and fellow mongers!

Completely new to the form and would love to know how to navigate this place and world of mongering at large.

I'm new, but I am willing to explore, learn, and then possibly, share back to the community. Would appreciate any and all help from seniors!

Spunikit2
12-07-23, 10:15
Hi folks, please help a brother out.

I'll be staying near Delhi airport during transit (have about 20 hours).

Can you please send me MP recommendations near aerocity?

Or perhaps places that I can take a metro train to?

Looking for B2B, BJ / FS. GFE would be awesome.

Please send me a private message if that is easier.

Thank you.

Bhejatawafry
12-18-23, 18:11
This is a FR of last year July; was in Delhi for few days, so thought of exploring. I was in fbd due to some work and got few hrs to take chance. Found a MP in a mall on Mathura road having 2 alphabets and one number; don't remember spa name.
My experience was exactly similar, kind of same , buy my girl was easy to manipulate and not rushing, otherwise everything same.
Better to stay away from this one.
Checked at counter; surprised to know. It's only 500. Went inside. Came a pretty girl named "new actress" from Kapoor family. Within 5-10 minutes of massage she popped up the ques of extras. Agreed for B2B for 1 k. But it's was disappointing.

B2B was for name sake. Didn't even allow me to press boobs frequently. She was in hurry to get the load off. Took Johny in hands. And Finally just to release the load allowed to suck melons. Came out in 5 min..Based on what you have shared, I think I visited the same spa, and everything was absolutely same, the rate, the jeans, the only difference was my girl was easier to manipulate and was not rushing things.

Iabhi93
12-20-23, 03:58
Any leads for safe and incall services. Budget upto 5 k. Please PM.

AbhiSingh
02-27-24, 14:49
Found a new gem in a Gurgaon spa.

Looks pretty much like Jhanvi Kapoor and her voice is exactly like her.

Fair, Slim bong beauty with no nakhras and customer satisfaction attitude.

Tried only once yet and did not go beyond B2B, maybe next time she can go beyond.

But fully satisfied.

Will not share details in open as people misuse a lot and then the contact gets spoiled.

Will only share with worthy senior who also put back reports.

In the past few months, have shared so many contacts with people but they don't post reviews and also spoil contacts. Also, I rarely ask for help but very few seniors do help, so this time I will also share wisely.Rahul.

Share some hints, this is the spirit of forum.

You don't have to write exact details though.